Fifthroom.com

Compare Sunrooms

Research top Sunrooms recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The building materials I received were amazing. Great quality. Felt very sturdy enough to hold up against anything. I'd definitely use them again and will always recommend this company. Great materials that made my sunroof more energy efficient in a few ways. Sealed enough to keep out drafts etc. Best quality and keeping my bills low. Customer service was wonderful. Very helpful and friendly staff and very professional. They definitely made this a fast and easy experience. The absolute best. Very valuable. It was less than I had priced out myself which you can't argue with that. It was great. They saved me some serious cash and very reliable materials. Definitely worth more than what I paid for.

Very good quality, excellent workmanship, no issues, any problems solved quickly. Well worth the price, finished in a timely manner ahead of expected schedule, total clean up, very professional workers. Highly recommend. Room warms up a bit in summer but very comfortable and equally nice in colder months as sun room attracts just enough sunlight to keep room comfortable without being too hot. Outstanding customer service, work done on time as promised with very few issues or problems. Issues that did arise were taken care of professionally and in a timely manner. Overall cost is not cheap but the value added to the house and the room itself are well worth the price and will add more than enough value to the home to justify the cost.

It took about a week and it wasn't bad. I use it all the time and use it as a place for my plants and somewhere to read in peace where the insects can't get me. I save so much money on electricity to the point where it's half of what it use to be which is a bonus in my book. It was totally worth all the effort of getting. It was pleasant. The lady that picked up the phone was very kind in helping me get everything the way I wanted. And as a bonus there was never a time I was put on hold. I can save so much money and have a place to grow my plants in peace. The design is great and matches everything else. I pretty much use it every day especially in the morning. It is a great way to wake up in the morning.

It was wonderful building material. Made it easier. I loved the look and the project. I recommend their products if you want unique, different and beautiful. Sealed and structured wonderfully. Couldn't have gotten anything more energy efficient. Great for year round use room. You won't regret going through with it. Their service was wonderful. If I had any questions or needed any help there was no wait or going through more than one person. Any questions were answered right away. The value of the product was perfect. Couldn't ask for anything better. It did me justice. It added so much life to my home year round. I can switch the room and make it to different things.

The building materials used in the construction of the sunroom are extremely well. They use only the best materials and hardware on the construction of the enclosure. I love my sunroom and I'm very happy with the end result. It takes no energy to heat the sunroom. The sunlight does it all. It can get extremely hot in there as well so you must be very careful if you have small children or pets in the house because you could seriously hurt or even kill them.

The customer service was excellent. I would recommend it to anyone in the market for a sunroom. The people I talked to were very knowledgeable and friendly on the phone. They helped us with everything we needed. They went above and beyond what they had to. The sunroom that I purchased was a bit on the more expensive side but in the overall scheme of things I am very happy with the overall project. I would recommend this sunroom to anyone that is the market for one. Like I said I am very happy with the way my sunroom was built.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fifthroom.com?

Metal and glass with screening. We have a tile floor and motorized shades to provide privacy and control the amount of light throughout the day. It is surprisingly energy efficient. I can use the automatic shades and fan. It does not use a lot of electricity at all. I have not noticed any significant difference between previous electric bills and current ones. They have very good customer service. They worked with me to get what I wanted. The employees are knowledge and made sure we stayed on budget. It is a very good value for the money. Good and knowledgeable employees. They were helpful. Things were done on time and on budget. The value is definitely there.

The sunroom I purchased is built from vinyl, with almond siding, and pretty windows. It is positioned perfectly to receive the most sun. To be energy efficient, sunrooms should be constructed with special glass, proper windows, good framing and insulation. Without these elements, overheating and freezing will be inevitable, resulting in wasted energy and high energy bills. Be wary of low sunroom prices. Quality materials are more expensive, but cheap prices will only amount to low a quality, inefficient sunroom with associated problems.

When I went shopping for a Sunroom I couldn't find a contractor or a price that I could deal with. That's when I went on line and found Fifthroom. From the first phone call I knew that I was dealing with professionals. From the first call to the final construction on my property everything went very smooth. Since installing our sunroom, our home value has gone through the roof, our energy bills have actually come down and our property value has also gone up.

Very nice and more comfortable design. Simple and small materials. High-quality building materials. More attractive design. Pergola has a great design and high-quality building materials. Constructed with special glass, proper windows, good framing and insulation. Very good Single pane glass window. No wasted energy and low energy bills. Expensive fifth sunrooms have a good and acceptable energy efficiency. Very very good and high experienced customer service that is provided at once and very quickly. Acceptable and respectful service that is provided by the customer service agents with a shiny smile. Answer every questions clearly and simply. Very good and high rate value. Expensive sunrooms are very good and high recommended due to their high-quality building materials. Good and low price sunrooms are also available. Price varies depending on the type, building materials, energy efficiency.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Fifthroom.com was established as The Cedar Store in Pennsylvania in 1992, selling cedar outdoor furniture. Over the next two decades, the company launched several specialty websites, and in 2011 it developed Fifthroom.com to house all of those websites. Fifthroom sells a huge selection of home and garden products and accessories, including kits for detached sunrooms and other garden structures.

• Site preparation: Homeowners do not need to do anything to prepare the site where their new sunroom will be situated. As long as the ground is relatively level, owners do not need to do any work.
  • Shipping choices: Fifthroom offers three delivery options for sunrooms. Stand shipping requires customers to unload the shipment from the delivery truck and assemble it. Consumers can choose to upgrade shipping so that someone else unloads and assembles the product or so that it is shipped pre-assembled. Not all options are available in every location.
  • Custom design: All of Fifthroom’s kits are highly customizable. Customers can choose the siding and shingle color, number of windows, types of doors and more. They can also choose the extent to which they want the interior finished. Unfinished interiors are less expensive and allow for customers to add their own design after the sunroom is delivered.
  • Warranties: Fifthroom sunrooms and other garden structures are guaranteed to be free of material or manufacturing defects as long as they’re owned by the original purchaser.
  • Customer service: Interested consumers can contact customer service via phone, email or live chat. Emails are answered within 24 hours, and representatives are available by phone on Saturdays, with extended hours on weekdays.
  • Best for Fifthroom.com’s sunrooms are best for individuals who do not want to add a room on to their home or invest in major construction.

Compare Sunrooms