Call toll free
3.88/5

Four Seasons Sunrooms

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows offers a wide range of products in the home improvement industry. Our products include sunrooms, patio covers, screen rooms, windows, pergolas, and many others. With vast product knowledge and a team of experts, you can rest assured that no matter the project, Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows will turn your vision into reality. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

770 Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

The person Four Seasons sent to our house to do an estimate on enclosing our porch with glass and screen was arrogant and nasty. He ended up not even giving an estimate. I sent a copy of his nasty letter to us to Four Seasons two weeks ago but have not gotten any response from them. We live in Alabama like the lady in Florence, AL that might be served by the same installer. Do not bother with this company. Their products are out-of-the-box stuff not designed for installation in existing framework.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

We are sorry to hear about your negative experience. We recognize that our Dealers are independently owned and operated But want you to know that here at Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows we strive to deliver excellence on every project. We’d like the opportunity to discuss this with you please call us and let’s see if we can fix these issues for you.

Get expert buying tips about Sunroom Addition Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Four Seasons Sunrooms are top of the line, and probably the best quality of anything out there. The problem is when the glass leaks or breaks and the warranty period is over. Good luck finding a glass shop or a dealer to replace the bad panels. If they didn’t install the sunroom in the first place, they’re not going to touch it. You will have to purchase the replacement glass directly from Four Seasons and take the risk of installing it yourself, or finding someone knowledgeable about the installation within a two hundred mile radius. Prepare yourself for a very grievous material, shipping and labor cost. In the end, you will question if even having the sunroom at all was a good idea.

Dear Mr. Burnz

In our attempts to find the records of your Four Seasons products, we are unable to locate same and believe this is due to your room being older than fifteen years. We would like to learn which product you purchased, the year you purchased it, and if you recall the dealer’s name; this will enable us to find your records. Once we know this, we can assist you with replacement product and its installation. As a manufacturer, we warranty what we produce. Shipping costs and the labor to install it, as you mention correctly, are not covered under our warranty.”

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

We had an outside patio that had a roof over it. It was exposed on three sides and we wanted to enclose it. We first looked at some architecture whatnot who would actually give us a plan for doing it. Then I learned about Four Seasons, which turned out to be much less expensive. Dealing with their salespeople also went very smoothly and we were very satisfied. Customer service was all positive. We enclosed the area and it’s where I have my office now. We had to wait a long time because they had to lay down a concrete floor and they insisted that it had to dry thoroughly before they could install the sunroom. But it seemed perfectly reasonable, and we were willing to wait easily. We were happy to wait. The sunroom was done a long time ago but it has held up very well with no leaks. I’m very satisfied with it.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to close in your patio for you, Niel! We hope it's been working well as an office space for you. If there are ever any other additions you'd like to make to your home, just give us a call.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

Four Seasons was handy in Anchorage, so I got a sunroom from them. They had a great sales rep and they brought a crew here from Anchorage to install the sunroom. I was impressed by their craftsmanship and speed. Also, the rep stuck to his bid even though he had some cost overruns. I am very satisfied with my new sunroom and if I have to do it again, I would use the same people.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thanks for giving our team a chance to install your sunroom, Tom! We wanted to make sure you got a consistent price even though a couple of areas ended up being slightly more expensive. You're welcome to contact us again if you're thinking about making any more additions!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

When we went down to the showroom, the sales rep showed us the glass and the glass ones they had that took away from the heat. We had a screened-in porch and Four Seasons took the screens down and put the windows up and extended it out about three feet. They did a wonderful job. The guy that did all the labor was the best one because we have no problems with our sunroom. We had the sunroom done back in 2011, and Four Seasons had to come out to replace a glass for us. They have good product and service.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Replacing your screened-in porch with a closed glass surnoom was our pleasure, Joy! We love hearing how happy you are with the final product and how well things are still going after all these years. Please give us a call if you ever need anything.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows?

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

We have a pretty large sunroom attached to the house. When Four Seasons designed it, they did an atrocious job of aligning the sunroom with the guttering. We have 6-inch gutters on our house and the sunroom has 4 inches, but they didn't mesh the guttering system. So, we've had a little bit of flooding which is not what I call good workmanship. If they knew ahead of time, which they should, when we were drawing out the sunroom, then they should have said, "There's going to be a problem with your guttering and our sunroom." At least we would have known ahead of time. If they're going to be meshing something in like we did, then it should be clearly understood if they could do it properly and not have to Jerry-rig things.

I contacted customer service through their workman Jerry and I didn't get anything satisfactory from him as he was stuck with what they had. I certainly didn't get anything from calling management either. With the rain earlier this year, we had quite a bit of water coming in on our sunroom which ruined the rug. Jerry came out and he said he'd never seen it before, which did not make us happy. The other issue I have is that the heating/cooling unit they have is the same one used in motels and it's pretty darn noisy.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

We are so sorry to hear about your negative experience, with the gutters not matching correctly. When an issue arises we at Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows strive to deliver exceptional customer service and do our best to work with you on addressing the issue. We take your comments to heart and believe that with feedback like this we will be able to improve how this can be handled in the future and corrected moving forward. Thank you. Please feel free to contact us at 1-631-563-4000 ext 231 so we can discuss this further.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

There are 4 panels on the exterior of the sunroom that have damage to them. I am having quite a difficult time locating anyone to help or at least the panels to replace them myself. We recently had a ton of rain and now, leaks. The floor is wet, carpet pulled back and a tarp around the sunroom. I very much need to know how to get the replacement panels. Everything else is fine. I want new panels, not a whole new room! All that it seems is that they want us to buy a new sunroom. No. Fix this one!

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

When something goes wrong, we like to think we do our best to assist in correcting it. Sometimes there are things beyond our control but we believe moving forward our communication will improve and we are working diligently to resolve service needs. Please feel free to contact us at 1-631-563-4000 ext 231 so we can discuss this further. It is only when we have a true understanding of the situation, that Four Seasons Sunrooms and Window can offer assistance to our local dealers for 100% customer service excellence.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

My neighbor had some work done and she recommended Four Seasons. We had a 20-foot x 10-foot sunroom installed. The installation took two weeks and it went smoothly, but we had a couple of very minor issue. Most of the details were worked out, but not all of them. We didn't realize until later on that the level of the floor would be an issue. The drainage was a little bit of an issue as well. It takes a lot of maintenance. But other than those two things, we were okay with the product. We would not be opposed to using Four Seasons again.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Les, thank you for the sincere review. We're happy that you're pleased with the product, but if you think there are things that still require attention such as the floor level and the drainage, you're very welcome to contact us again so we can take another look at things. Hope you'll let us know if you need anything else!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

Four Seasons Sunrooms has a good reputation and product. The sales rep was the head of the company here, so I knew he was working with my neighbors. I asked him to stop over and I had them put a three-season sunroom for me which they competed in two weeks. The contractors were very professional and I had a great experience with Four Seasons. They did a good job. I enjoyed it very much and I would recommend it to anyone.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Your recommendaiton is much appreciated, Bill. Thanks for getting our attention while we were working on your neighbor's house -- word of mouth is very important for our business, and we were very happy to get a quick two-week project done for you, too. Give us a call the next time you're thinking of making an addition!

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

People should check out Four Seasons. The boys who did the sunroom knew what they were doing. They went right at it and got it up in a little less than a week. It was a great job.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thanks for recommending us! We hope you've been really enjoying your sunroom. We'll be here if you ever need a hand with anything else.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

I couldn't be happier with Four Seasons. I’ve used them a number of times and every time I’ve done it, the project has turned out well. The workmanship is great and at the end of the day, when the crews that they bring on site leave, everything’s picked up and put away. There'd be no trip or fall hazards, and all the things that you would expect on a work site that sometimes are not delivered would be there. I can’t say enough good things about them and that’s why I have used them. In fact, they’re starting a project for me tomorrow.

They’ve done a sunroom, a pergola, a garage conversion, and solar for me. They’re also about to start another solar on my son’s house. So, that’s been over a number of years that I’ve dealt with them and they’ve been excellent. I’ve never had a trouble with something, like you always do on a project, and they’re there instantly to repair an issue or make sure it’s good. And the contractors I had were the same people. They have their own license and they installed the product as well as do the other work. So for me, it was just another feature in terms of how we were doing our house.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

It honestly means a lot that you've chosen us for several different products, Fred -- thank you so much for all your support. We can't tell you how much we appreciate you choosing us not only for your home's projects, but for your son's home, as well. If you two ever need anything from us, be sure to let us know and we'll get it taken care of.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

I went to one of these places where people advertise what they have and I walked into the Four Seasons booth. I wanted a sunroom, although I already had one, so that was easy. But it was very confusing because the contractor that they hired, Joshua, was the supervisor in charge of the work and he was a hustler. He even claimed that he was becoming a manager over there. One of his men, though, did superior work and I worked mainly with him. But Joshua kept putting other things onto my bills and getting things confused.

Joshua overcharged me by $13,000. When I found out about it, I got a lawyer and we went to court, and the court agreed that he owed me that money. That was back in 2013. He paid $2,200 a couple of years ago and $300 two months ago. He has been to court a number of times and owes a lot of court charges that keep mounting up. Fortunately, my attorney is pursuing him without charging me. They’re going to court again soon because Joshua would not let people know what he owed. He signed a contract to pay me $50 a month, but he never does. This case is still going on and he’ll be dragged in again. This time, Joshua is supposed to do a deposition on exactly how much money he was, where he makes his money, and what kind of contracts he has. Also, he is supposed to submit his bank account, but nothing made any sense. He’s a really slimy person and he keeps changing his address.

Other than that, I like the sunroom and Sean has been very good. But before I recommend Four Seasons to someone else, I would need to know who the contractor was and what his reputation is. I’m satisfied with the final product, but I’m very unsatisfied with the process. It was a terrible process and we’re still in litigation.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thank you for your feedback, Norman. Everyone at Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows is engaged in our mission to create happy customers and when something goes wrong, we like to think we are quick to correct it. Sometimes there are things beyond our control. We are glad you are happy with the product and with your help strive for a more vetted process and 100% customer satisfaction.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

The guy that owns Four Seasons went to high school together with our oldest son. We knew him, so we got our sunroom done by Four Seasons. We liked the quality of their work. I would recommend them to anybody.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thanks for the great review, Francis! Be sure to let your son know that we appreciate him suggesting us to you. Let us know if you ever need anything.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

This is the 30th year that I’ve done business with Four Seasons and this time they changed the glass in my sunroom. They told me that the glass would be self-cleaning. So far, it’s okay and it has been cleaning itself. It took them three days at the most to complete the job and for what they asked for, they did a good job.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thank you for giving us the chance to install some new glass, Manuel! The technology we use means you should have little to no trouble keeping it all clean. Be sure to give us a call if you ever need assistance in the future.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

There was a place not too far away that was selling sunrooms and I have admired the idea for some time. Then, a friend had a friend who installed them. The sales representative from Four Seasons put it up for me and he communicated. He was at a distance a lot over the phone, but when the time came to put it up, he did it very quickly and smoothly. The quality of work was excellent. The experience was great and I’m quite happy. It's one of the best things I did for myself and my house.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

It's great that you decided to get a sunroom of your own, Darby! Thank you for writing us this review and complimenting our service and product. Your support means a lot, and if you ever need a hand with anything else, we'll be here for you.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

The house that we bought already had a sunroom but it was kinda all messed up and didn't look good. I think it was because of time. I wanted to redo this and Four Seasons can make the same sunroom that we already have, so I decided to go with them. They tore off the old one and rebuilt another one, and they did good. When I have problems, the rep sends somebody back right away. I would recommend Four Seasons.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thanks for choosing us when deciding to redo your sunroom, Mae! We're very happy to hear that the new one is worth all five stars. Give us a call if you ever run into any more issues -- we'll take care of it as soon as possible.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Four Seasons was always the best. They have a good product and I would recommend them to anybody. I had good luck with them myself and I don’t know what I would do without my room. My porch was an open area that's about 12x10 and I had them close it in. So it made a room and I had the hardwood floors put in. The quality of work was excellent. In fact, it’s the best I could have ever gotten. I made a Miami room out of the space and it's pretty. I spend an awful lot of time out there because it’s open. I can see out and see the sky. It’s a happy place because I have colors like you’ll find down on the island. I like things like down on the East Coast. The sales representatives I dealt with were also very nice.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

We're happy that we got to help turn your open porch into a sunroom, Karen! It's great to hear that the quality of our work is still shining through. If you ever need anything at all, please let us know and we'll make sure you're taken care of.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

Four Seasons was awesome and we were very pleased with the experience. We had insulation done up in our attic and in our walls, and the quality of their work was excellent. My husband very much liked the contractors. The sales rep we had dealt with was very good and professional too.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

We appreciate the kind words here, Jeanie! Sounds like your insulation is holding up well. If you or your husband ever need a hand with anything else, feel free to let us know.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

Four Seasons had installed a sunroom into a private home in Chester and I wanted a sunroom as an addition put on my home. I wouldn’t have had anybody that was any more professional and do a better job than what they did. I could have gone to someone else that was doing sunrooms at the time. I had been involved in another transaction that I got out of because they were not up to the quality and the standards that they should have been as a business. I changed and withdrew my contract from that company and I went to the Four Seasons Sunrooms. The reps were very helpful and their price was competitive. They came out and did everything.

They were very considerate and they showed their appreciation for the business I have given them. I’ve had the sunroom for a couple years now and I love it. Everybody that came along says they love what I’ve done to my home and that it is so cozy. This is like a little sunroom dining room for me. I was very, very appreciative of Four Seasons' work. I'm satisfied with the price that they charged and their quality of work.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

It means a lot to hear that you've been enjoying your sunroom so much over the past few years, Bonita! We love hearing how impressed your guests are with the addition, too. Don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever need anything else.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

The whole experience with Four Seasons was perfect. They were wonderful from beginning to end. The contractors that came and the workers that did the construction work were top-notch. They did a meticulous job. The room that they built for us is wonderful. It’s been a few years now and it's still perfect.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

We're extremely happy to hear that the whole process was convenient and enjoyable for you, Evelyn! Thanks for taking the time to write us an excellent review. We'll be here if you ever need anything else.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Four Seasons Sunrooms provided a glass front, and then, we closed our back porch to make a sunroom out of it. The sales guy came out and checked on it. It took him a day to do it. He seemed to have a pretty good knowledge of their product. The installation team was all right and they answered my questions. We had a couple of places that needed to be adjusted, so we worked that out as well. The work they did seemed to be pretty high quality.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thank you for letting us help with your sunroom on your back porch, Howard! We hope you're still completely satisfied with our product. If you ever need any assistance or want to have something checked, you can contact us and we'll make sure it's taken care of.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

My husband and I were coming through Hickory. We had talked about a sunroom. We had a screened-in porch and I liked it, so I really wasn’t interested. But that particular day, we came through Hickory, North Carolina, and we saw Four Seasons there. We went in and we met them. They were super nice people and got me interested. We made an appointment and they came out and we were sold. The contractors did a good job, they were efficient and quick. Everything was fine and the room looked good.

We’ve had a wonderful experience with our sunroom and we’ve recommended it. A couple of other people have had sunrooms done. But we are having a problem right now. The plastic that’s down next to the floor is beginning to break and crack in several places around the room. And we don’t know exactly what to do about it. But we’ve certainly enjoyed the sunroom. It’s been wonderful and we were glad that we did it. We’ve been quite satisfied. We changed from a screened-in porch to a sunroom. I liked the screened-in porch, but I like the sunroom better. So, we were really pleased with the whole experience.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thanks for deciding to give us a try, Johnnie! A screened-in porch is always great, and we do everything we can to enhance what's already great about your home and make it even better. As far as the issues you're experiencing with the plastic, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible so we can make sure the problem is resolved -- we want to make sure you're taken care of. Hope to hear from you soon!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

Four Seasons came out on a Saturday because that was the only time I could meet them. Most of the other companies didn’t wanna talk to me but Monday through Friday, from 8:00 to 5:00. The rep from Four Seasons did an outstanding job. He had his tablet and showed us what the covered patio was gonna look like after it’s completed, even adding a patio and pergola. He gave us a few options and he was very helpful. Two walls were already in the covered patio, so they just had to do two walls with sliding doors going out to the patio that we added later. The quality of work is excellent. I would recommend them.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

We appreciate the review, Bobby! We always want to make sure you're well informed throughout the entire process, and we're happy that you had a good idea of what the finished product would be from the very beginning. If you ever need anything else, please let us know.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

Four Seasons put on the sunroom, and the quality of their work was good. The workmen were nice, too. However, I was not really pleased with the quality of the materials they used from the windows down. It was bumpy. It was a plastic or whatever it was. I have been thinking I need to recover it or do something. The sales representative was fine. The only problem is when he was describing how the sunroom was going to be, and he said the roof will be really slanted, but it is not. He even used the motion of being really slanted and going down, but it is not all that slanted. So, water accumulates overnight.

Hi Gayle,

Thank you for your feedback, it is only with constructive comments such as yours that we can attain excellence. At Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows we are committed to exceeding expectations and we only want to leave a project with happy faces. We are glad you are happy with the product and with your help strive for 100% customer satisfaction.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

I was looking on how to make a porch develop into a solarium and I saw something that looked like what I was interested in. I ended up making calls and signing up with Four Seasons. I only had one little problem with the contractors and they came right out and worked on it. Four Seasons does great work and I’m very pleased with the result.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

We're happy to hear how pleased you are with the final product on your solarium, April! If you ever come across any more issues, feel free to contact us so we can get the situation resolved. Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

We’ve had a very good experience with Four Seasons. I had them build a glass sunroom on the back of my house and then several years later, I had them come back and enlarge it. The only issue we had was I had them put a skylight in one half of the sunroom, and they have since started leaking. Four Seasons came out uncountable times and re-caulked them, and just can’t stop the leak. Then this last visit, he finally decided it was where the roof was attached to the house and had my husband caulk that. That did cure the worst of the leak, but it did not cure the entire leak.

This weekend, we just had 3 inches of rain on Thursday and Friday and it did not leak one bit in here, and I was tickled. One day later after the rain stopped, the sun was out, blue skies, in here it starts dripping. So, what’s happening is there’s Styrofoam inside the roof, and we think that it is leaking somewhere, and water is getting into that Styrofoam, and it doesn’t drip down out of the skylight until the Styrofoam gets completely saturated. Other than that one issue, which it’s still not solved, they are very professional, nice and they do excellent work. They have a really good quality product and that I’d do it again in a heartbeat.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thank you so much for all the kind words, Pat. We've tried our best to get that leak fixed, but it sounds like it's still giving you trouble, and we're dedicated to finding a solution for you. Please contact us if you still need help -- we want to make sure you're taken care of.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I went in Four Seasons with a friend of mine who was buying a sunroom. I saw the kitchen makeup in the offices there and I decided to get that done. In fact, my friend and I talked about getting things done together. Four Seasons' people were very nice and very helpful. They were attentive and they got back to us when they said they would. The guys who did the countertop for me also did a beautiful job. The electrician was okay but he had a little bit of a problem because he got the wrong switch, but he was able to fix it. The mess was kept to a minimum, too.

I was satisfied with the way the sunroom looked and the way it acts. But it took almost seven months to complete. I was expecting it to be done in three to four months but the supplier of cabinets sent in damaged stuff that couldn’t be used and he did it twice. Four Seasons was dealing with somebody in Alabama and long distance sometimes doesn’t work. They need to check suppliers and put pressure on them to be attentive to the needs of the job. I would advise them as well to lock in a time situation with the providers that the project has to be finished by. There is also a need for a better selection of vendors.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Joe, thank you very much for complimenting our company. It's frustrating to hear about the issues with the supplier, though, and we apologize if that affected your overall experience. While we have faith in all of our vendors, we're not always able to control every aspect of their shipments. That being said, we'll work hard to make sure a situation like this doesn't happen again, and we want you to know that we're here if you ever require any more assistance.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

We got the whole sunroom from Four Seasons added on to the house. The sales reps were really good. They talked to us about every step and how much it would cost to do the sunroom. If we asked them about anything, they sat down with us and talked to us about everything that what was gonna go on with the product. We wanted to go with them since the price was decent and we wanted to get the sunroom as soon as possible because we had the kids we were adopting. It also worked out very well with the contractor. I was home at the time and I watched every step that they did. The quality of the work they did was good. I will recommend Four Seasons to people if they wanna have a sunroom added on.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

We're happy to know that we kept you totally informed throughout the whole process, Ted. We completely understand that there will be lots of questions, and we'll always be happy to provide you with a thorough answer. We hope you and your little ones enjoy your new sunroom!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

We have had a wonderful experience and are very satisfied with everything that we’ve had done through Four Seasons. We had new windows put in the whole house to replace the very old aluminum windows that were put in in the 50’s. We also put on the sunroom, which we’ve really enjoyed, and then the gutter helmets because we don’t have to clean them. I had a very good experience dealing with Four Seasons' reps as well and their installation crew did great. We are done remodeling now, but if something would arise that we would do additionally, we would definitely call them.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Your recommendation means a lot, Jan! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and let us know how satisfied you are with your new windows. Let us know if there's ever anything we can do to earn that fifth and final star.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I researched different companies that would be able to install and create a really beautiful sunroom for us. Price is always important to us and Four Seasons was able to negotiate down to a comfortable price. Also, I received communication from other people who used them that were very satisfied with their work. Moreover, the type of windows and doors that they offered were very helpful. They were gonna put in high-end glass and it is very high quality. Their people came, measured and refitted the entire sunroom in the house. After the installation, we had a couple of issues with the door not closing correctly. Because we live on the East Coast where it can be hot and then cold, it is not a big deal during the summertime. But during wintertime, we recognize that we have air coming through the door.

It took a few times for them to come out and when they finally came the fourth time, the technician readjusted the entire door. I asked the guy why he was moving the door and I was told that it was not put correctly. I asked a few questions and he answered them which I understood exactly. However, I was surprised as I was charged for the labor and for him coming out and doing all that work. I do not think I should have been charged because the job was not done right the first time. Nevertheless, the sunroom is beautiful and the contractor did a fantastic job.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Luis, thanks for letting us know about your satisfaction with our product. It's disappointing that you were having issues with your door, but we're happy that we could get that repaired so that no more cold winter air comes through. Please give us a call if you ever need a hand with anything else.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Four Seasons Sunrooms was established in 1975 as a greenhouse supplier, and Latium USA bought the company in 2006. Four Seasons’ headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Holbrook, N.Y. The company manufactures and installs sunrooms, patio rooms, patios, retractable awnings and more.

• CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™: Four Seasons uses CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™ glass for construction. The glass is coated with special glazes to make the windows more energy efficient and easier to clean.

• Upgradable options: Consumers can have a screened in patio room added to their home and then upgrade it to a seasonal or year-round sunroom later. This option allows customers to upgrade their home slowly over time.

• Local installers: Four Seasons Sunrooms has local retailers who install their sunrooms. These local professionals are familiar with the building codes in their area as well as any challenges presented by the geography or climate. They can help homeowners select a Four Seasons product that suits their area.

• Warranties: All Four Seasons sunrooms, conservatories and patio rooms come with warranties that are transferable to new homeowners if the house is sold. CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™ is covered for 20 years against breakage.

• Free consultations: Interested consumers can request an in-home consultation and quote using an online form. Those who schedule consultations receive special discounts if they choose to purchase a sunroom or other product.

• Best for: Four Seasons Sunrooms are best for homeowners looking for choices in sunroom additions and local service.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

NY
Fax:
www.fourseasonssunrooms.com
Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.