Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows

Four Seasons Sunrooms

4.0/5 (52 ratings)
Four Seasons Sunrooms

About Four Seasons Sunrooms

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows offers a wide range of products in the home improvement industry. Its products include sunrooms, patio covers, screen rooms, windows, pergolas and much more. Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows experienced professionals have vast product knowledge and can help turn your vision into reality.

Pros

• Lifetime warranty
  • Short construction time
  • Affordable additions

Cons

• Some high-end features are expensive

Bottom Line

Four Seasons offers several options for sunroom and four-season room additions. Its modular construction makes for quick installation and affordable pricing, though added features can get pricey.

Top Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

… They gave me all the technical knowledge about their products and I liked the price as well as the quality of the window that they showed me. The staff were very courteous and d...

Verified

We got a LifeRoom from Four Seasons where screens could go up and down. Their rep was knowledgeable and easy to work with. We enjoyed working with Four Seasons. Their work was of ...

About Four Seasons Sunrooms

Four Seasons Sunrooms manufactures, sells and installs home renovation products, including windows, doors and decking. It also offers home addition products, such as sunrooms, four-season rooms, pergolas, patio covers, carports and other single-room add-ons.

Four Seasons’ sunrooms and other home additions are modular — the preconstructed components keep costs low and construction time short. The company manufactures a variety of styles and building materials, including aluminum, vinyl and wood. Because sunrooms can be difficult to heat and cool, Four Seasons uses its patented CONSERVAGLASS to improve energy efficiency. Some of its additions can be easily modified by switching out the panels.

How does Four Seasons Sunrooms work?

Four Seasons is an all-inclusive service that finances, manufactures, sells and installs its home renovation products. Because its sunrooms and other room additions are modular, they’re often less expensive and require less construction time than comparable custom-built pieces.

Locally owned independent franchises choose which product lines to offer, so not all products are available in all areas. Four Seasons’ home addition line includes sunrooms, four-season rooms, pergolas and three brand-specific rooms: the Hampton room, the LifeRoom and Addition360. It also offers decking, windows and doors.

Four Seasons Sunrooms costs

The company doesn’t list specific pricing information on its website. The cost of windows and sunrooms vary depending on the project — the size of the addition, the number of windows and extra features impact the overall price. Four Seasons offers 100% financing.

Four Seasons FAQ

Who owns Four Seasons?
Latium USA owns Four Seasons. The local franchises that handle construction and installation are independently owned and operated.
What other renovation services does Four Seasons offer?
In addition to sunrooms and other modular home pieces, Four Seasons also installs windows, doors, decking, patio covers and pergolas.
Where is Four Seasons available?
Four Seasons has dealers throughout North America. Each independent dealer chooses which services to offer, so not all its dealers offer sunrooms and four-season rooms.

Is Four Seasons Sunrooms worth it?

Because Four Seasons’ modular home additions are relatively affordable and quick to install, it’s probably worth it if you want to renovate but require a speedy installation or don't have the budget for custom construction. Be aware that the price can increase quickly once you start adding extra features to the base models, however.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows?

Original review: March 20, 2022

We had an existing sunroom in the house that we bought. It started to leak and started to look a little old. I found the original plans and found that Four Seasons is the company that designed it back then. I talked to their salesperson and they sent a technician to verify that it is one of their products and it can be restored. Then, the subcontractor showed up and, immediately, he was having problems with taking out the panels. The technician who came to inspect the job should have noted it would be a difficult one. They might have solvents that might help them remove the older type of glue. The subcontractor said the job usually takes him five hours but he and his helpers were in my house for 12 and a half and they still weren't finished.

He told me he would be back the next day but he never showed up and then, he showed up the day after that, which was a Saturday, without any kind of warning or notice. And he thought it would take a couple of hours but it was five and a half hours on a Saturday and they left caulking, silicone fingerprints, and materials on the lawn.

The product didn't look bad but it was messy and dirty. They didn't clean 35 years of dirt out of the joints. I told the supervisor, Janice, when she called me and she sent someone who spent four and a half hours cleaning the glass, the panels, the joints, and whatever else was left. Other than that, the product itself is nice. It's one of the better-constructed sunrooms. Also, they were responsive, although it took a long time for the job to finally come about. We were told there were problems at the factory and it took at least six months. We signed the contract sometime last September and the job wasn't done until last month.

Get buying tips about Sunroom Addition Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2021

Four Seasons worked for me at another house before. This time, I got motorized screens from them. The contractors that did the labor were very conscientious, did their job, and cleaned up well after themselves. It's just that Four Seasons needs to be a little bit more on top of their bookkeeping and record-keeping on the finance side. Everything was done, everything was installed, and then somebody called me saying they didn't have financing on me and they didn't how I'd pay for it. Now, I'm lucky enough that if push came to shove, I have the cash. I could've just paid that outright. But the only reason why my husband and I decided to go with this was because they promised us that we could finance for 0%. Then, they never said and sent anything. So then, they put it all off. I asked how are we working on the payments and they said that they didn't have anything on record yet. That's not my fault. Other than that, it was an excellent experience.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

I had used Four Seasons at a previous house. Recently, we wanted to do a glass room but it wasn't gonna work for my location. So we ended up going with a new lightroom. We like the outcome a lot. We're happy with the room. However, if you hold the remote down too long, you could reset everything. It would be better if they had a custom remote control. It was also a little complicated because of the COVID. Delay problems. But once they got going, it was fine. It was a part that was installed, but it was damaged, and they were very reputable with following up and replacing it.

But they should be a little better, like more visibility about the scheduling and communication about that. Also, one suggestion will be for the footers of the room. They were very good at coming down and surveying the property, showing us where things needed to be. But it would help if they had a template like the cement guys would know exactly to check it. But the installers were fine. The fellow that came back to replace things was very good.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

I had an enclosed screened-in porch and Four Seasons built a sunroom around it. So, we kept the same slab. The techs were all fine and everybody was responsive. They did what they had to do. The only problem with the install was that the materials were delivered into my driveway three weeks before the work started. In the meantime, we had two nor'easters and a hurricane. The boxes were melted all over the place. So, we had to call them as we were afraid to move anything. It was becoming a sodden mess in the driveway. Four Seasons came right away and they were able to store most of it in the garage and protect what was not being protected.

But the actual install was fine. We had a main guy and a helper and they were polite and courteous. They showed up at 9 o'clock, and cleaned up before they left. The work they did was perfect. The sunroom with a glass ceiling and walls have windows. It's beautiful. We love it. Four Seasons did a good job.

Original review: July 23, 2021

The end product from Four Seasons is beautiful. I've had inspectors from the village of Garden City come through and, unsolicited, they said, "This is really nice." It took a lot longer than we had expected though. It took close to three months to complete the job, which they were expecting would be done in four weeks. They got a lot done in the first couple of weeks, but then the project manager was out of town for 10 days, and the crew did some things while he was away that had to be undone and then done over again when the electrician got here. Then, the work that was done was like piecemeal. Somebody would show up for two hours, and then leave. It just dragged on for a long time. But the construction, the quality, and the electrical work from the electrician that Four Seasons recommended were really good. I am happy with the end product.

Original review: May 4, 2022

I had a Four Seasons room and I needed to change the glass. But I was having difficulty figuring out how to do it. Then I call them up and they did a great job. The installation took two days. They got the glass in two weeks, which was amazing. That’s really quick these days. Everybody did a great job. They left the house clean. The room was perfect. It’s exactly what I wanted.

Original review: April 28, 2022

I wanted a nice awning. My Four Seasons salesperson was nice, knowledgeable and very professional. The installation job is still not completed. I’m just waiting for the water feature to be hooked up. I've been waiting for a couple of weeks now. On the whole, my experience is okay but I advise you to find something cheaper. I found the awning in Lowe's for $5,000.

Original review: April 20, 2022

Four Seasons redid a whole sunroom. They replaced everything and sort of restructured it. Everybody was superb. People walk in the room and say, “Oh my God.” It really looks phenomenal. It brings all the outside in and it makes the room bright. There's something that makes the room serene. Somebody went in the other day and said, “My God, when I’m in here, I feel as if it just relaxes me.” It’s so beautiful. We love the room so much.

Original review: April 8, 2022

We went to the Four Seasons showroom and picked a product. Working with their representative was good. But because of COVID, the process took a year. It was supposed to be finished last year before summer but they finished a couple of weeks ago. Once they started, it took only a couple of days, which was really quick. The outcome is nice but we haven't tried to use it. I just worry about the model. I need to check with Four Seasons about the warranty, for how long, and the material.

Original review: March 29, 2022

The first window that they put in had the so-called floor. It’s a two-pane window where it is separated. The worker, Antonio, agreed there was something wrong, and he told Four Seasons. I told them to put in another one and we had put another one. It looked good, but it turns out it has the floor in it also. I’m trying to get them to do the right windows. I’m waiting for them to come back to me. I called this morning but the person that knows all about it, she’s not in till Wednesday, so I couldn’t solve anything yet. Before I gave them the final check, they were very helpful, trying to make sure. So, I gave them a check but I didn’t realize that they put another curved window in and it still would have a floor in it. Now, they’re holding off on doing anything for me. I’m not happy because they’re going over this for a long time.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Company Information