3.58/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Four Seasons Sunrooms

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows offers a wide range of products in the home improvement industry. Our products include sunrooms, patio covers, screen rooms, windows, pergolas, and many others. With vast product knowledge and a team of experts, you can rest assured that no matter the project, Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows will turn your vision into reality. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 12, 2017

403 Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I’ve had two sunrooms from Four Seasons and the newer one is a regular size and is only at the beginning of last year. The other one is a very large room and dates back to 1995. I never had an ounce of trouble with it. It’s beautiful. And one time bugs were coming in and they sent somebody over and sealed it and I wrote them a whole letter to appreciate. I'm a very pleased customer.

Both the contractors were very knowledgeable and explained everything to me. They knew what they were talking about. Both were absolutely fabulous -- neat, clean, precise and on the job in terms of people coming to check on what the workers were doing and making sure that I was happy with everything as we went along with the project. Every nuance of the construction and what they said was what they actually did.

I know it's always a big consideration when you're going to build a room and Four Seasons is a wonderful business to associate with. I am more than pleased and more than happy with them. They have terrific craftsmanship and I could only have high commendation for them. Not a drop of whatever during heavy rainstorms and hail so they had to be doing something right.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

In the 80s, I designed our solar room to be the most efficient type of design in terms of least energy used. It is about 18 x 15 and a passive solar heat source for our home. We bought it from Four Seasons at the time and their service was good. They met my parameters of the design and built it according to my plan. I did all the concrete work, some of the woodwork and part of the construction that was done with putting the glasses on our solar room. I also did all the tile work and my relative did the brickwork.

The solar room does exactly what we expected it to do and we use it every day as part of our home now. In January when it’s 30 degrees outside by 11 o’clock in the morning, our solar room is 80 degrees. I open its door and it heats our house for four hours straight. We also have an airtight stove that we use as a solar system booster. So, when we're not running the solar room and it’s not producing heat, we have the wood stove which is fairly natural, too, and we have it backed up with a modern furnace system. We don’t have to heat our solar room with accessory heat because we designed it to have zone built-in heat into the type of masonry that we use. It soaks up the heat during the day, gives it back for three hours at night, then later on, we might want to occasionally just open the door and let the heat from the wood stove go here with a fan.

About 20 years after the greenhouse was installed, the glass disintegrated or failed to function properly. The rubber seals on the original glass rotted away so all the glass had to be replaced. We got the replacement glass from Four Seasons and they should’ve given us a big subsidy on that because it was their material that deteriorated. But the replacement glass has been in there for 10 years at least. They’ve done the work and for the most part, I’m satisfied with the major portions of this thing. Also, anything that we bought for this solar room is unique to Four Seasons and it has to come through them. I let them replace the glass because if I did it myself, it won’t be under warranty. This is the reason why we used them to do some of the repairs and replacements. It’s like buying a Chevy and you can’t get your parts from Ford.

There were a few little things that we weren’t thrilled with but their service center is not too far from me. It’s about 20 miles away so I was not in the situation where I’d have to go 100 miles to get service. So, that’s not much considering that they’re in a construction business and they’re selling just solar rooms. They also responded to my phone calls quickly and we’ve had the guys come to service the equipment. Four Seasons has been around for a long time now and there are other companies out here doing the same thing but I’m hoping that Four Seasons remains in business because I don’t know where I will get my parts if something happens to them. It’s hard to get rid of a solar room and consider buying a new one. When I purchased mine, it was less than 6,000 and now I understand solar rooms are worth 10 times that price.

Four Seasons' contractors have been here three or four times for different things and we don’t always get the same guy. They’ve come, done the repairs, and left them in good condition. They are very capable and competent people. At one point, they did something and there was a little leak. It’s a glass room with aluminum frames and some of the screws loosened up. The guy came back, tightened the screws and the leak stopped. So they met all my expectations for the most part. They’ve also tried to fix the wheels on a sliding door that I have for three or four times and they weren’t able to fix that. But it was not a big deal and everything else that they did was great. I’d give Four Seasons an A- score on a scale of that type and I’d recommend them to a friend.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

Four Seasons had better reviews and they were more responsive than the other places I called. They helped me with my screen and enclosure and their work was of good quality. I was satisfied with their service.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I have a very large Four Seasons unit in my house, one of the largest for homes. The whole back of the house is glass with Four Seasons. When I put it in, they provided great service. It was a great product and the price was fair. Everything was good. I recently had to replace the little glass panels and the price is outrageous. Three windows cost $3,750 and the size of these windows is not big. If I want the windows that are of the same transparency as those I bought 31 years ago, I have to pay a $500 premium per window. I can't match the old. I have a 20% tint to lower the UV light coming in. They have a new window now that blocks the heat from coming in, but has the total transparency.

That was the only the beginning. I said, "Okay, you guys have me. I can't go anywhere else. 3,750 bucks, I'll take the new windows." I was notified that the nearest person is in Bristol, Pennsylvania. That is about an hour and a half from me. They scheduled the visit and the guys came out. They put two glasses in and they realized that the third glass did not fit. This was measured by their engineer who came out about a month before that. So, I have a dysfunctional glass. These windows have a gas layer in between two sheets of glass. It's argon gas. When you break the seal, it fogs the window, so you can't see through it.

They came out a second time with that one glass, and it didn't fit again. I have not heard from them since. I paid all but $500 of the $3,750 because they said, "You keep the 500 until we replace the other glass." Now they've tried twice and it hasn't worked. So, I'm sitting here with one window that's fogged and I have two more windows that lost their seal, so I'm going to be back to paying something about $2,500 to $3,500 bucks just to replace those. It's ridiculous. They're taking advantage of me. They're telling me that the unit is horrible and if I want to replace the entire greenhouse, it's going to cost $185,000.

The old Four Seasons was great, but the new Four Season stinks. I'm told they're now owned by a company in United Kingdom, and the UK management is run by accounts, and I can see why. The customer service stinks. I'm still waiting to hear from them when they're going to come out and replace the window. That was three weeks ago when they came out last time. And I got to be home when they do it because they have to come into my house. Each time is an inconvenience for me. I'm an entrepreneur, I run my business. For me to take time to do that is costing me money. We started this before the Fourth of July and it's now September. They said the reason is they have to order it special from the factory. I said, " I didn't order a special window. You're charging me for this special glass, which happens to be your new glass." They said, "Well, you got an old unit, so it's a special order."

If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't have put a unit in. But they are gorgeous. We live on two acres with woods in the back, and it brings the woods into your house, with all that glass. You could sit there and watch a snowstorm happen, and you could have a fire. That's what we do. My wife and I did this, and we love it, but we didn't realize that it was going to cost this much money. I'd be happy to go to who competes with Four Seasons that can replace windows for Four Seasons.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

Four Seasons replaced my windows and it's been very good. The sales representative was very nice, friendly and helpful. The quality of work was very good and for the little problems I had after, I called them back and they took care of it. I’m very satisfied with Four Seasons and would definitely recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I had a sunroom put in years ago by Four Seasons and then I had all my windows replaced because they got messed up after so many years. I negotiated with them and they gave me the best price. When they started the job, I didn’t have to wait a long time before they put in the windows and their work was good. The glass windows are meant not to break and it would just spider out. And all of a sudden, one of them needed to be replaced and Four Seasons thought it was hit by an acorn, and it wasn’t a problem for them replacing it right away.

I had an issue with the crank that goes on the certain windows that open. The person that took the measurements didn’t take into account that the crank wasn’t going to fit because there was this border thing in my sunroom so there was no space to crank the window open. It took a while for them to get back to me on that. I called them a couple of times and then they had told me that some guy was supposed to come, but he didn’t show up, which was the worst part. But otherwise, the guys were nice and when I suggested cutting the metal where the crank is for me to have room to open the window, they did exactly what I suggested.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

Four Seasons did an entire sunroom for us and it’s extremely well done. They created all the glass walls and glass ceilings. They have very good materials and their products are as good as they say they are. They are also the best in the market. Dealing with their sales rep was quite acceptable but the interaction we had with their contractor was less than ideal. We had difficulty with the project manager because he didn't want to deliver all that the salesman expressed in the first place. So we argued about the various levels that they did like whether to include vinyl flooring and other kinds of things. We were able to push through it and get it done, but it reached the point where we told him to get a lawyer and we'll get ours then we would decide where we would settle it. But he ended up doing what the salesman originally said they would do, so we didn't have to do that.

Four Seasons also sold us the lifetime warranty, but in practicality, you're lucky if you got a 10-year warranty from them. We have two small leaks in the caulking on the roof and we are still within the 10 year period. They are just tiny leaks so it's shouldn't be a huge deal and it's not something we would be angry about as far as the product is concerned. But my wife decided to have tea in the sunroom on a rainy day and raindrops dripped on the dress of one of the guests.

So, we have to call Four Seasons about it and ask them to re-caulk. But to do that, we normally have to start with the person in charge and give them a chance to come and do it. If they didn't, we would go to the company, tell them the response we got and hope that they’ll take care of it. In this case, it's a burden for us because of the unpleasant experience we had with the project manager. He is the only person we had contact with and he is who we have to call so we are more hesitant and we don't look forward to calling.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

Having Four Seasons was something that has been decided for many years. They are well-known by everyone and they did a lovely job for everybody who was happy with them, except for a few people that have complaints. Four Seasons worked on my greenhouse and their quality of work was fine. They were very concerned with what they were doing and they backed up as they promise. Whatever work they did was professional.

Contacting the contractors was a little aggressive so I tried to do my best to what accommodates them. Also, they kept raising the price and the reason I'm selling up is that I already had the service done and I'm happy with what I had. My sister had Four Season's service four years before me and she paid $10,000 less than I did. It might be due to the labor or the material, but they're not paying attention to what they're charging the people. I paid a little too much, but that was okay. They got to keep up the price in line with the good work. They worked so hard and did a good job but they could lose clients because they raised the prices too high. They should keep a good relationship with the people and try not to jump from one place to another which is what they're doing and that's the best advertisement they could do. Other than that, I'm satisfied with their work.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I own five houses, and I wasn't happy with the service from somebody else so I tried Four Seasons. They installed all the windows and were very good. The sales reps were very attentive. They came down, they surveyed and everything came out the way they said it would. The contractors were pleasant to be with and everything was professional. Their construction crew that they subbed out the job to was professional. They did a professional job selling the job to me. I would recommend Four Seasons. Not Andersen, not King Quality, I would tell friends to go to Four Seasons.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Project: To build a hip roof over our deck. Contract date: June 23, 2017 including addendum June 30, 2017. We received your email dated 9/20/2017. We have reviewed your Mutual Release offer very carefully. Regrettably, your settlement offer to return $10,888.75, of the $16,471.00 paid to you, is unacceptable. We do not believe this is a reasonable fair offer to both parties. Projects completed: Four empty holes. See attached.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I’ve used Four Seasons Sunrooms twice. I had a not so good experience with the first one while the other one was pretty good. Their salespeople didn’t give me the best information and it seemed that what they wanted was to make their sale. Also, the first time I had Four Seasons, their reps wouldn’t deliver to my house so I had to pick the products up. They were going to charge me a lot of money for the installation, too, even though it’s just a few more miles, so I had somebody else install them.

Their customer service could be better as well. It's hard to get a hold of their reps. Also, they didn't get back to me in a timely way. They're trying to keep selling me things, but they’re not so good in making sure that I’m satisfied with their product and in checking to see if there's anything that they could do to be able to help me. I used to run companies and I could tell that they need to be more modern in the use of the technology inside their office. They should at least have an operator like they used to do, because I didn't know what department was even available since they didn't answer their phones.

However, Four Seasons’ products are top of the line. I've already bought windows and got some replacements. They are wonderful in terms of how much they can reduce the heating and cooling of the house. Some of the parts were faulty though, so I wasn't really always thrilled with that. The casing for the windows could be better. I bought the second set of windows from them almost two years ago and even though they say that it’s virgin vinyl framing, it doesn’t seem really strong. Four Seasons should have the option of giving the windows wood casing and new products that are not vinyl because these windows are very expensive.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

Four Seasons Sunrooms came and showed me products and was thorough in explaining and doing the layout. The sales rep was informative and knowledgeable. I bought the sunroom package, then I had it installed by a third party and it was seamless. Everything fits exactly as planned. Four Seasons Sunrooms has a wonderful product and I would recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

Four Seasons Sunrooms took a long time to finish the sunroom. They started in May and they finished by the end of September last year. The town inspector came thrice and told them that things had to be done a certain way, so a lot of changes were made. Two, sometimes three, contractors worked. If there was only one person left, we would ask him to call the other person. However, there were some problems with the contractors not fully understanding what he had to do. We called and wrote a couple of letters to Four Seasons about it and they took care of it. They also made sure that the person doing the work did what he was supposed to do. The unit is holding up well. There's no leak so far and I'm satisfied with it. However, the base where the sunroom meets the house wasn't filled as it should have been. We're going to contact them about that.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

We used Four Seasons for the first time six years ago. Then we called them back and had them put in the rest of our windows. They've always been a reputable company and during the first installation, the man was like a magician and did great. We had 13 windows across the back of our house and he had to carry them from my front driveway and around to the back of the house. He did all of that in a one day plus two hours the next day. But for the second crew, I would have liked to run them off. They just hammered the window in if they couldn't make it fit. Still, I like the windows and they all work, keep us dry and cool the house a lot better. The quality is great and the price is reasonable. I would give them a good recommendation.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

We've had a Four Seasons sunroom since 1995 and it was re-done in 2015. The previous windows that were installed in 1995 were superior but the quality of installation was poor. Now, we got very poor quality windows. When the rain came in, we needed an umbrella. They sent installers to fix it but they did the job very poorly. Also, the sales rep was phony. He said the windows clean themselves and the bird dropping is not going to stay but he lied. Four Seasons should do what they offered and promised to do.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

Our original project was done years before. Over the years, we noticed that we were getting leaks. It was repaired back in April and the gentleman that was sent out as a contractor did a superb job. We had another project where we had enclosed our back patio. The contractor finished the project but it took a long time to get it done and his customer service skills were very lacking. We are very pleased with both projects. We love them dearly and we enjoy them. Unfortunately, we're waiting for repairs because of the hurricane. We're trying to get the assessment process handled and the last person I talked to in customer service told me that all of the contractors were overloaded. We're waiting to see when we are going to get on the list so that we can get our repairs done.

We hope Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows increase the number of contractors. The gentleman that did our last contract was really strict to the highest degree. He was handling our contract and traveling across the country doing multiple projects. He could have finished the project a lot sooner if he didn’t have to travel so much. I hope that the company is investing in hiring capable contractors so that the project can move ahead in a much timely manner. But I still love and recommend Four Seasons because the product is top-rate.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

When my husband and I initially bought our home, there was a Four Seasons sunroom on it. I had to get replacement windows because a couple of the ones in the room had gotten foggy. Four Seasons did the repair work and they were very good. My cousin was interested in adding a Four Seasons room, but she was upstate and wasn't ready to do it then. So, I brought her at Four Seasons because I knew they were good. They walked us around each model, explained everything in detail, let us hang out, and there was no pressure. They were very informative. It was a pleasant experience. They're very good people and they don't make you wait long.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

Four Seasons replaced all the windows in my house. Their sales reps were professional. The team that was sent did exactly what I wanted them to do and they were very timely and fast. It was a great overall experience.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

Four Seasons is a well-known name and they were at the street fair that we have every year, and they came here and gave me an estimate. We were unsure if we really wanted to do it. But then the sales rep had her manager come and discuss everything with us. And they did a little bit more than they had originally said for the same amount. So, we decided to do the project. Their work was fairly good. There were a couple of things that I really wasn’t happy with but it could have been a misunderstanding from the very beginning and I didn’t hold them totally responsible for it. They did not remove the outdoor vinyl siding, which I thought they were going to do. And I thought they were going to put sheetrock on it. And then, we also had a leak but they came back and fixed it, and they were very pleasant about it.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

After looking on the internet and finding Four Seasons Sunrooms, their salesman came by and demonstrated how their windows were. Later on, he had very little time for us but I guess he is in the business to make more sales. He was a good salesman, that's for sure. The vendors are good. They were pricey, though. It's a little up and down with the prices, but it was okay. We wanted windows and we didn't want to freeze. We had repair people from New Jersey on that day. And these fellows were fast. I was very agreeable with them but certain things were not explained to us either. They just ran because they wanted to get home and watch a world soccer championship game, but they did a good job and I couldn't say that it's sloppy.

I had the window for half a year, then it was not closing. I couldn't get it down. It was very hard and something was wrong with the lock. The repairman came but belittled me like I wouldn't know how to do it. It was supposed to be fixed but it is not fixed to this day. That is that one window where we have a problem with the latch. I have never called back because I was so angry inside and there is no need for an arrogant guy to tell you how stupid you are. The way we were treated by that one repairman, that was not very good and that was the only time we ever called. We like the windows and we were grateful to have better windows. Maybe the caulking wasn't exactly state of the art, but since the building is old, I look away. I would be very fuzzy if it would be my own home or newly-built home.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I had Four Seasons install windows for me two years ago in the other part of the house, so I wanted to purchase from them again. But when I went to look at the place where I had previously bought my Four Seasons products, they had left Houston, which left me high and dry. But I'm glad Four Seasons is back here and they took care of my next purchase, and they again installed windows for me. I dealt with the owner of the company and the sales reps did everything that he said, so I have nothing bad to say about that. The contractor that I dealt with, Colonial Builders, and the quality of the work they did was very good. I had windows put earlier in the bathroom area by another company and there was a big problem there, but these guys did an excellent job. I will use Four Seasons again for my next window.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

Four Seasons was a little more reasonable with their price and they were closer to home. I had them put a screen on my patio. The installation team was very nice and on time. They explained what they were going to do, and the quality of the work that they did was very good. There were a few things on the screen that we had to do but we didn’t call them back because I know they were very busy at the time when they had ours done. It would be hard for them to get back in so we just glued the thing that was needed to be glued back. But they came out one time when the screen was not done right and they fixed it.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

We lived near and we used to pass Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows. Their reputation made us choose them. We had windows and a Four Seasons room and they’re of very good quality. The sales reps were great. I wasn't home both times but the contractors did the installation. They followed up also. Four Seasons was a pleasure to deal with.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

When I was renovating my house 25 years ago, I was looking at magazines and I saw Four Seasons Sunrooms. I had them put in a solarium in 1992 and it's still good. Then I had two windows replaced three or four years ago. There were two windows that opened in the sunroom and the seals broke in those windows. So, Four Seasons came and installed sections in those two spots because I didn't open the windows anyway. They also put new glass in the original door that they had done, but that was never finished properly and I'm not terribly happy with it. They didn't do the seal and the doorknob properly. But other than that, I had no issues with Four Seasons on the original product since the solarium is perfectly fine. They were very quick and efficient when they did the solarium, and I was very happy with that.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

Four Seasons built a sunroom for me and it's the best experience I had. The guys were very good engineers and they did everything properly and on time. The sales reps were all very cordial, neat and professional. There was one contractor, the electrician, who wasn't up to snuff. He was criticizing everything that Four Seasons should have done and it wasn't contrary to the contract. He had his own way of doing it and he thought Four Seasons should have done everything differently. I resented that and I reported it to Four Seasons and they rectified it. Overall, I'm very happy with the job and I really enjoy the sunroom.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I got windows and a sunroom done by Four Seasons. One of the windows is a little hard and it scrapes but they tried to fix it. I'm happy with them and I've had them for a long time. Their people were quick, showed up when they were supposed to and did a good job. I had no problems with their contractors.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

My kitchen had builder grade cabinets and flooring for 25 years and I wanted something new. The Four Seasons Sunrooms rep said that they would be responsible for everything and it would cost $25,000. She was a great salesperson. She portrayed herself as not only a sales representative but also a kitchen designer. I needed all the cabinets removed, the kitchen gutted and new flooring put down. I wanted to pick out functional and decent cabinets and she said that they will have a person to come out and measure. They’ll go over everything with me, every step of the way. In my naivete, I agreed and as it progressed, it wasn't so great.

I wanted to open up the wall, which they said was no problem and incorporated into the $25,000. It turned out not to be. The backsplash tiles weren't part of the $25,000 too. Everything was extra. I had to pay for the laminate beam, the structural support and the electrician who came in. Also, I had wanted white upper cabinets and dark rich brown bottom cabinets. When the installers came with the bottom cabinets, they weren't brown at all, they were red. It wasn't the dark rich brown I was going with. The owner of Four Seasons came to my house to tell me that it was my error that I had picked out the color. It would also cost me an additional $1,800 to have new cabinets and delay the final installation.

I also had to pay additional for the flooring I wanted because I picked out porcelain wood-type tile which was not part of the $25,000. Plus, I had to pay extra because we had to have a special cement bed put down on the subflooring. Also, when they pulled off all the old cabinets, they damaged the drywall and they will only put a new one up if I buy it. I wound up paying $900, splitting the cost of having them repaint the bottom cabinets with them. When they were finally done, the kitchen is fine and it's functional. It looks decent but I would never recommend Four Seasons. I would never ever hire them again. They were horrible and they don't deserve to have a license. They made me feel like I was making the mistake. If I didn't adhere to it, then they would leave my kitchen in shambles. I had to buy all new appliances. It was not a good experience on any level.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

Four Seasons offered the best guarantee and at the time I was doing an inquiry, they were the most detailed compared to other companies. I got them to do a kitchen remodel for me. They were thorough, but there were a few issues here and there. But they've always come back to fix whatever wasn't done right, which was good. The construction part of it was fantastic. They were very detailed and kept us in the loop on what was going on. And overall, I got what I paid for.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

We had Four Seasons put a sunroom in our house in 2000, and it's still beautiful and we're very happy with it. We knew the quality was good and the price was acceptable, but we weren't that pleased with their recent installation. The windows are fine, but the installation was shabby. They left a trim with big grooves in and nothing was sanded smooth. Plus, we spent several hundred dollars in our bedroom to have all the woodwork replaced after they were here.

The installers were pleasant people, but they rushed in and out. We trusted them and didn't lean over their shoulder while they did it, but when we saw the mess they left, we were upset. We contacted Four Seasons about it, but nothing was done. We were having other things done in our house, so we just went and repaired it ourselves. Four Seasons needs to be more careful about who they subcontract the installation to. Their sales reps were very good though. They brought their little suitcase with all the samples and helped us pick out the frame colors. I was very happy with them.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I've had my sunroom for 20 years and I liked the design that Four Seasons had. Recently, I had the roof of the room replaced as it was leaking. I tried to have this work done a few years ago but it was very costly then. This time, it was a better deal. The sales team were able to answer my questions for the most part. They showed me that the sun won’t be able to penetrate new glass because it will be tinted and will keep the heat down. But when I asked the reverse question, "In the winter, how is it going to be warm if it's going to block it?" they said the heat will come from the sides and that wasn't satisfactory to me. Since I don't have the heat in there, I don't use it for four seasons so it's just a three-season room. Other than that, I had an excellent craftsman. The contractor was very pleasant and knew what he was doing. I will recommend Four Seasons to a friend.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Four Seasons Sunrooms was established in 1975 as a greenhouse supplier, and Latium USA bought the company in 2006. Four Seasons’ headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Holbrook, N.Y. The company manufactures and installs sunrooms, patio rooms, patios, retractable awnings and more.

• CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™: Four Seasons uses CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™ glass for construction. The glass is coated with special glazes to make the windows more energy efficient and easier to clean.
    • Upgradable options: Consumers can have a screened in patio room added to their home and then upgrade it to a seasonal or year-round sunroom later. This option allows customers to upgrade their home slowly over time.
    • Local installers: Four Seasons Sunrooms has local retailers who install their sunrooms. These local professionals are familiar with the building codes in their area as well as any challenges presented by the geography or climate. They can help homeowners select a Four Seasons product that suits their area.
    • Warranties: All Four Seasons sunrooms, conservatories and patio rooms come with warranties that are transferable to new homeowners if the house is sold. CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™ is covered for 20 years against breakage.
    • Free consultations: Interested consumers can request an in-home consultation and quote using an online form. Those who schedule consultations receive special discounts if they choose to purchase a sunroom or other product.
    • Best for: Four Seasons Sunrooms are best for homeowners looking for choices in sunroom additions and local service.
    Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs