Call toll free
3.37/5

Four Seasons Sunrooms

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows offers a wide range of products in the home improvement industry. Our products include sunrooms, patio covers, screen rooms, windows, pergolas, and many others. With vast product knowledge and a team of experts, you can rest assured that no matter the project, Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows will turn your vision into reality. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.

804 Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

We went over to Four Seasons' store and looked at what they had. Their salesperson there was really good at keeping all kinds of information. We thought about it, then we went back there and ordered. Their reps were really good at explaining everything and they had good salespeople there. We had the sunroom done and we haven’t had any problems whatsoever. It’s perfect for us because it’s exactly what we wanted. It’s at the back of the house and the roof is really good. We don’t worry about the insulation out there because the windows are really good at keeping the heat in.

The quality of work was perfect and the construction went great. We had a little bit of a problem at the very beginning in the way that we wanted it, its layout, and the plans that were done. The city had changed how you could build and how close it is to the road. It was out by an inch or so, so we ended up redoing them. Then the city called us back and said that we can do it the way we wanted it to do the first time. All we had to do was to show up at the city meeting and if any of your neighbors contest with it, then we can’t. But if they don’t, we can go right ahead. I knew none of my neighbors would show up because they don’t really care for it being half an inch closer towards the road. It was a little bit of a pain at the beginning, but we had to go to those meetings. But it worked in the long run.

If Four Seasons would have told their people about the zoning things, then we wouldn’t have the first blueprints done up that way. But it worked out not too bad because we had them, and they did a new one, and we went back to the original anyway. We got what we wanted in the end. We have animals, so the room makes it really convenient when you let them out in the morning to do their thing in the backyard. If it’s a lousy weather, the floor that’s on the bottom of the sunroom is easy to clean up. The room is positioned in the right spot, where most of the breeze goes through during the hot weather in summer. The screens and windows were perfectly placed on one side and you can open them and you get a nice breeze all summer and fall.

In the wintertime, the windows are really good as it doesn't get that cold. Even though the sunroom is not heated, it’s still quite comfortable out there. However, we noticed when the snow gets really high, it slides off the roof and there’s nothing to protect us from it coming down. We had a near-miss one time. We’re letting the dogs out, then one of the snow came off the roof. Now that we know all about it, we know how to keep the snow off that roof. But that’s the only concern we have. We’re outside of the backyard all the time. We can see if snow is collecting up there and we have a thing that can pull the snow off the roof. Other than that, we love the sunroom and it works perfectly.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thank you for the detailed review, Vincent! We're really pleased to know that our entire team, from sales to our reps and installation crew, took great care of you during the process. It sounds like your sunroom has been serving you well throughout all four seasons, and if you ever need anything from us, we're just a phone call away!

Get expert buying tips about Sunroom Addition Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

We signed up at the trade show and then somebody from Four Seasons contacted us. The salespeople were very pleasant and on time. They explained everything and came with a good price. They subcontracted the work out and I was so-so with them. The contractor was nice and the first day he came, I thought he was gonna install because I was off the whole weekend. However, he said he gotta see what he gotta do and they were gonna ship everything. Then, he would look at the stuff when he gets there on Monday, make sure it’s there and then, he would come back. We had company out that weekend and we had a pile of garbage in the back. We had sharp metals and I had young kids running around. He was nice enough to put the top over it and cover it with some ladders but there were still shards of the aluminum stuff around that I was worried about the kids stepping on, though nobody ever did.

He was there on the first day of the installation by himself and he did as much as he could. He put a temporary wall up, and the back room was quite open but I had a plywood wall there. I was hoping it wasn't gonna rain. Everything was installed and then, they all came back the next day. They had to come back a third day which was kinda okay but the communication aspect was missing.

While I was on vacation for two weeks, I got the sunroom guy banging in the backyard. He came back for one day to install the gutter. It was also kinda weird because he left around 3 o'clock each afternoon and I thought about his work ethic. People travel but if you work, you work until work time and then your travel time is extra. It's the way I was brought up. When he came back on Monday, he was here for an hour or two and he could've stayed on Friday and finished stuff. Nevertheless, the quality has been good so far although I was a little disappointed in the construction of the roof. When it rains, it's hard to hear back there.

Jim,

Thank you so much for this review! It is only with constructive comments such as yours that we can attain excellence. At Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows, we are committed to exceeding expectations and we only want to leave a project with happy faces. We are glad you are happy with the product and with your help, we will advise on proper install etiquette, as we strive for 100% customer satisfaction.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I did my research and I read the reviews. Then, I decided to go with Four Season Sunrooms. They constructed a 12 x 18 feet full sunroom on the front of my house and the quality of their work is excellent. It's perfect. I liked the personalized attention to detail and some fine tuning things that they came back and did. I felt like I could talk to them anytime. The guy who installed it who was so involved in my project all the way through and helpful. He was the same guy who sold the product to me and he was really amazing.

My sunroom is the highlight of the neighborhood. In it, you're just in the trees but with a lot of light and from floor to ceiling, it's all glass. And the floor has interesting tiles where you just wanna sit in there and do yoga. I'm an artist and I do a lot of mosaics. So, I had a kind of fancy Heath tiles from a local manufacturer that sells nationally. But I did my own tile design floor and it went viral on Instagram with the art world and people who are curators. My daughter is an artist in LA so the curators from the major museums got excited and saw it. Also, Northbay Sunspace, the one that put my Four Seasons sunroom in, featured it on their site for some competition. People talk about and wanna come and see this room.

I've also recommended Four Seasons and told others that they'll love the product. It makes an addition not just to the value of your house to have something like that, but to the quality of your life because you've added a really wonderful space that makes you feel different when you're in it. I go in there and it's like a sanctuary. I do my art there and it's my studio.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thanks for choosing us when deciding on a sunroom, Liz! We couldn't be happier to know how pleased you are with the finished product, and to know that your sunroom sticks out as a bright spot in the neighborhood and online really makes our day. We hope you're able to create lots of incredible and inspiring art in your new room!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I was looking at getting some kind of gazebo or pergola. I went to Four Seasons not too far from where I live to see what they had as far as the pergola that could’ve had sides and they showed me the LifeRoom. It’s like a regular awning with the sides come down. The sales reps walked us through the different options. One guy was good but the other guy was a little pushy. The contractors who came out were good. However, I had a little issue afterwards because one guy pulled the siding off of the house where there’s a tiny piece that goes up by the gutters. Now, I had to go and find my piece, my siding, because there was a specialty color. When he did that, I had brickwork all done on the back of my house. He didn’t know he had to lift the brick up and put the post in and put the brick on top. I had to go and pick the brick up. Thank God my buddy didn’t charge me. But I took 10 or 12 bricks and they used only six or seven bricks.

The contractor set everything up and he had to come back to do a little more work. I was told not to worry about anything but I’m doing the legwork. I told the contractor about the sides and he said, “Well, if you want, we can pull it off the back of your garage.” But I don't want to. So, he said he’ll try to look. But it doesn’t matter whether he did or not because I tried calling places. One of the woman at my job at the school whose husband is a contractor told me to try out a certain place to find the parts. I was able to go there and buy two pieces which costed me $20 out of my pocket. The contractor came and put the parts but I had my electrician come to run wires so he could hook up the stuff right through the wire thing. The contractor had a death in the family, which I understand. We also had a crappy bit of weather. It took him two months to put the plug in and to put up the sidings but it’s all done now.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Jack, thanks for letting us know what went right and what could've gone better with your LifeRoom installation. It appears that more effort was required on your part than usual for a typical installation, and we apologize for that. It's always our goal to make things as easy on you as possible, and we'll do everything we can to provide you the support you need in the future without any of the hassle. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need assistance with your LifeRoom.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

We were looking around for putting an addition into our house. Then, we searched around the Internet and it was Four Seasons and somebody else. But the other people, there was nobody who really did a four-season sunroom. The sales manager from Four Seasons, Peter, was easy going. I could ask questions and there was no pressure. He was very accommodating, that was important then. I could have it inflated by somebody else but they were willing to do whatever I needed to do.

We didn't want a sunroom that looks like a bunch of aluminum channels and just glass. We wanted something that was a room that you wanted to go into all the time and we had the ones with all the wood beams and everything else. Also, somebody mentioned digging out a bit more at the back of the basement and put and extend that and when I talked to Four Seasons, they said they could do that. So, we added space to our basement and then top. It worked out really good and made a big difference.

What was really good was, even though the whole thing was sort of planned out, the town said I got too much glass because of how close I was. But it was easy to change things around without additional cost. It was good and it went out very fast. The people who did the foundation knew what they were doing. They got it done and it was timely. It was not one of those jobs where you see the crew and then a week later, you see them again. They were out there and it was nothing where you keep on standing there and kind of figure it out. Also, the sunroom is top quality. It's so strong that we had a snow storm one time and a maple tree came down on our sunroom but didn't make a dent. Anyone who's interested should go for the Four Seasons. It's a good quality product, adds value to your home, and you'd be happy with it.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thank you for choosing us when adding on to your house, Rob! It sounds like Peter made sure you had a great experience throughout the entire process. We're glad that you ended up with exactly what you were looking for, even if there were some hiccups along the way regarding the amount of glass. Our support doesn't stop here, though, and if you ever need a hand with anything else, give us a call and we'll take care of it!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows?

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

Four Seasons was the only one who had what I was looking for in a sliding door. So, I purchased from them. Their sales rep was great then I had the door delivered and installed it myself. It was a little difficult and the drawing could’ve been better to explain what has to be done. But overall, it was manageable. I would recommend them.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 26, 2019

This is a terrible company. I have had to replace three glass windows that they installed because the glass fogged over. I am now on my fourth and last window that I am having to replace because it fogged over also. All four windows have been replaced and they have not stood behind any of their products. TERRIBLE SERVICE. AVOID AT ALL COST!!!!

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Carl. We apologize for your recent purchase experience and would like to assist you. Be on the lookout for additional correspondence from our team.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 24, 2019

I purchased my sunroom in full in November 2015, it took 9 months, several phone calls, many lies and unfulfilled promises and a complaint with the Missouri Attorney General office for them to finish the job. The design I chose required them to attach to my home and my biggest concern was future leaks in my roof. The project manager Chris constantly reassured me that they would seal any openings to prevent water from getting in and damaging my roof. Well that was a lie. I now have leaks in my roof and am being told by the roofing company that the sunroom caused the problem and that it was not properly constructed. Now I have to repair a roof.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Hi Elaine. All feedback is important to us and we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent customer service and regret the experience you’ve had. We’ll schedule someone from our customer service team to contact you to form a solution.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 16, 2019

Dealer just told us that Four Seasons stopped giving him rooms on credit and he can only obtain them with cash only. We've paid over 60 percent of the contract cost and all we have is a foundation. He's obviously used our money for something other than buying the materials and is now asking us to float the final payment to him so he can get the room. WTAF. I've tried to call Four Seasons corporate headquarters and get told to work it out with the dealer.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Hi Lisa, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with our dealer. We’ll schedule someone from our customer service team to contact you to form a solution.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 11, 2019

I have a Four Seasons Sunroom Conservatory that started growing mushrooms out of the decking at only 5 years old. I have written proof that I contacted them and their response was to get an herbicide. Can you believe it? Mushrooms mean moisture. I have continued to contact them while my sunroom was still under warranty. This company warrants nothing. Don't be fooled. They will blame everything on your installer and take responsibility for nothing. In the meantime your installer will go out of business because they warrant nothing. They have even hired a service to answer their calls and take down your information but no one will ever call you back from Four Seasons. Not ever. You might get an email. I have almost $70,000 tied up in this room that is only now 10 years old and has become unsafe to walk in because of the rot not to mention the leaks from the ceiling.

From photos they are saying the whole room needs to come down and the floor repaired/replaced but at my expense. They blame the problem on the installer but these installers have to be certified by them to install. I am not the only one with this problem. I had to pay $250 last year for another Four Seasons installer to look at the problem. Said the room needs to come down to make the repair at a tune of $18,000!!! But even he couldn't verify it was installer error. More money wasted as that installer no longer deals with Four Seasons either because they warrant nothing. And the glass warranty? Ha. Don't be fooled by that either. They may provide the glass but you will pay hundreds to have it installed. More than what the glass costs.

Anyone that gives this company a high rating is a new owner. Wait until the problems start and they will start. Nothing will be warranted. They now want me to spend $275 for another installer to come out and look at it. They should cover this fee and cover the repair. But the fact of the matter is this installer wants nothing to do with this situation either as per his email. He was already in my town for another repair and was going to stop by and take a look at it. Guess what? Never did. Terrible company and the worst investment I have ever made. There are no warranties.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Patricia, we’re sorry to hear about your recent experience. We sincerely apologize and would like to make it up to you. Someone from our Customer Care team will be reaching out with a resolution.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Four Seasons Sunrooms was established in 1975 as a greenhouse supplier, and Latium USA bought the company in 2006. Four Seasons’ headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Holbrook, N.Y. The company manufactures and installs sunrooms, patio rooms, patios, retractable awnings and more.

• CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™: Four Seasons uses CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™ glass for construction. The glass is coated with special glazes to make the windows more energy efficient and easier to clean.

• Upgradable options: Consumers can have a screened in patio room added to their home and then upgrade it to a seasonal or year-round sunroom later. This option allows customers to upgrade their home slowly over time.

• Local installers: Four Seasons Sunrooms has local retailers who install their sunrooms. These local professionals are familiar with the building codes in their area as well as any challenges presented by the geography or climate. They can help homeowners select a Four Seasons product that suits their area.

• Warranties: All Four Seasons sunrooms, conservatories and patio rooms come with warranties that are transferable to new homeowners if the house is sold. CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™ is covered for 20 years against breakage.

• Free consultations: Interested consumers can request an in-home consultation and quote using an online form. Those who schedule consultations receive special discounts if they choose to purchase a sunroom or other product.

• Best for: Four Seasons Sunrooms are best for homeowners looking for choices in sunroom additions and local service.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs