Four Seasons Sunrooms

Hi John ,

Thank you for taking the time to write us. We appreciate feedback like this and are happy to know that you are a satisfied Four Seasons Sunrooms customer! We are especially pleased to hear that you had a professional and friendly experience with our Four Seasons Sunrooms team. We are always happy to see how our customers are enjoying their sunrooms. Please send us photos to: reviews@fourseasonssurnooms.com. Thank you for your kind words, positive feedback, and for being a loyal Four Seasons Sunrooms customer!

Original review: March 21, 2017

A friend recommended Four Seasons and I liked the product. The various materials available from them felt like the highest quality. Also, their sales reps were very patient and they gave me ideas. They did recommendations and were very helpful. I had them do a sunroom and the contractors were on time and very friendly. They explained everything everyday before they leave. It was a good company and they're very professional. I will use Four Seasons over and over again and I will recommend them to anybody that would want to build anything behind their house. They did a wonderful job and I'm a very satisfied customer.

Hi Mary,

We are so happy to hear that you are a satisfied Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows customer! We really appreciate you taking the time to write us. We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality of your Four Seasons windows and that our team exceeded your expectations. We always love to see our customers enjoying their Four Seasons products, please share any photos you have of your windows to: reviews@fourseasonssunrooms.com. Thank you for your kinds words, positive feedback and for being a loyal customer of ours!

Original review: March 14, 2017

Four Seasons did very good windows for me. Their sales representative was good, very knowledgeable, and answered all my questions. The contractors were very nice, helpful, knowledgeable, clean, fast, and finished when they were supposed to. So, everything was fine. I'm very happy with my windows and they look wonderful.

Hi David,

We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows. We are especially happy that you are pleased with the design and quality of your Four Seasons sunroom and that our Four Seasons Sunrooms team was able to exceed your expectations. We are also happy to see that your Four Seasons sunroom has saved you money on your energy bill as promised! We love when our customers send us photos of them enjoying their new sunroom. Please share with us at: reviews@fourseasonssunrooms.com. Thank you for your positive feedback, kind words, and for being a loyal customer of Four Seasons Sunrooms and windows.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

Four Seasons experience was nothing short of wonderful when they helped me build a greenhouse. They did an immaculate job. The sales representatives at Four Seasons were very cooperative and detailed. I really had zero-complaints with them. My wife is even more particular than I and she was happy. She was the one who remarked right away, "They partitioned the area off and they cleaned every single day before they left," because my ex-wife was a clean-freak. My greenhouse was built in '89. Much of the glass was changed in 2006 and it's perfect. The new glass is superior energy-wise. Everything was wonderful and terrific.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Four Seasons said that if I wash their window there wouldn't be any watermark and I liked that. Furthermore, their sales representatives answered all my questions and gave me a good discount. Also, their price compares with other brands. Four Seasons' products are of good quality but aren't highly expensive. And so I had their windows installed in almost a whole hall.

While they used subcontractors to do the work, the quality was okay. Their work was neat though it had to be done two times. The first time, they finished but there were two windows to be installed on top of the roof so they had to come back. Four Seasons used another contractor this time and that contractor was no good. A window installed by the second contractor was not installed as well as the previous windows. And so I called Four Seasons and they asked another contractor to come and fix it. Nevertheless, I'm happy with my experience with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had different people come out and the demonstration that Four Seasons provided made me go for windows replacement with them. The quality of the work is okay. I haven’t had any problems with it but the windows were overpriced. I was unhappy with finding out that the local distributor was out of business and the closest one is Houston. But other than that, I'm happy with the windows and the way they worked. The house was built in ‘72 and it was mass produced with the house and it had single pane and the air was blowing through here like there were no windows.

We turn the heat on or the air conditioner on and it takes a long time for it to come back on because the house has maintained the temperatures. Four Seasons made a difference in the house and I'm happy with that. I own a duplex and I had Four Seasons do the part where I live and I had another company do the rental side and there is definitely a huge difference in the quality of the products. For somebody who is living in their home, I would highly recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was in the process of trying to find new replacement windows, and we went to a home show and got brochures and information there. I had about 15 people from different companies come to the house. One came from Four Seasons and did the presentation like everyone else. He was very professional and didn’t push us on the sales. He presented what he had, helped us think out of the box and helped us solve the problems we're having. We had a bunch of other contractors bid out with prices ranging from $8,500 to $42,000 and Four Seasons' price came in right at our budget and right in the middle of that range.

Four Seasons had one crew come in and did the job in a day then cleaned up after. Then another guy came in this month and caulked everything in. When all was said and done, they came back and checked everything and made sure we were happy. We've been happy with the product and I enjoy it every day. Everything was great from sales through installation and with the follow-up. I've been in the construction business in the past and I felt Four Seasons were somebody we could trust and believe in. We've told a lot of people about our experience with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The salesman from Four Seasons came with a good product so I had them install some windows in the house. They were good workers and the windows were good products. We like them. I'd recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I drove by Four Seasons on the interstate and their main office is local to me. Plus, from what I could find, their warranty was the best. I got the sunroom and the quality of work was very good generally. It's also a good product overall but at least a year ago, their support hadn't been good. In one of the windows, the screen was not quite square. So they said they could take the roof off and realign it, or just cut me another screen. I told them the latter option was fine. It was a small difference and it’s stupid to take the thing apart. It ultimately got resolved, but it took forever. They also came out and fixed a couple of minor things, like the door latch wasn’t working correctly.

However, they're very difficult to get a hold of and I always have questions because I didn't get the regular roof. I got the aluminum roof and they put the sealant in the cracks and I thought eventually the sealant might come out. Will I get a leak? These are just things I’ve never asked anybody. I had another question, "Could I walk on the roof of the sunroom in order to repair some siding?" It took me two weeks before I finally got the answer "yes".

They sub out a lot of the work and I get that. That's fine but they're subcontractors so I wouldn’t be reaching them. There should be people right in the main office, where they can get back to us quickly when we have an issue. I know they have to keep selling to keep the business going and it is very difficult, but the support is extremely important too. Without good support, that takes away from their overall score. It’s just constructive critique. A friend’s got the same product and overall, we're happy with it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were looking for quotes on the internet and we looked up four different companies in Google. We then chose Four Seasons Sunrooms because of the pricing and customer care. Plus, they were local. We got a window in the three bedrooms, a sliding door and a front door. The sales rep explained that I have the same window as Sears and the other companies we called but they weren’t labeled under Anderson Windows which was $2,000 more expensive. They made the window. It just didn’t have their name on it because they were making it for Four Seasons.

When Four Seasons Sunrooms came in, I was out of town but my husband was sending me pictures. They were beautifully installed from the pictures and I was all giddy. But when they delivered the window, one was cracked and the rep didn’t notice it until he had already pulled out the old window and he said, “Look, I have to reorder your window but I’m going to put this window in and I’m going to show you on my computer where I’m reordering it and be back in seven days to put it in.” And he was back before I got back into town. I’m usually gone 14 days at a time and my husband said it wasn’t even five days and he was there. So, it was a nice service.

The sales rep was punctual and told us ways that we could get $100 off our windows by referring friends and neighbors. He was very well dressed and personable. He took his time to explain things to both of us. If we had questions, he answered. It was a $5,000 purchase. When we were charging it on our credit card, he even explained that they could only do $1,500 charge at a time or it would decline. He explained all that that we would see four charges come through, not to worry. They even texted me each time they were going to charge. That was helpful knowing that I could look at my credit card statement online and see how much they were charging and total it up.

My husband is picky about contractors and he was really happy we chose them because they were clean about their work and explained what they were going to do. They said it would take six hours and it took six hours and 30 minutes. They were on time and that’s a big thing with my husband. And then when they came back to put in the window, they called him a day before and arranged to meet him at the house. He never installed windows or doors before and he’s a do-it-yourselfer but he didn’t want to tackle that DIY project by himself. The rep explained to my husband why they were doing certain things and he’s like, “Next time, I could do it on my own. I didn’t realize it was that easy.”

Those windows and doors was one of the reasons our house sold so much. The change on our house was like night and day. We bought our house at $90,000 and sold it for $180,000. Part of that was because we invested in those windows and doors. My family said we should have done this when we first moved in but we enjoyed it. The salesman told us that if we’re not going to stay in the house for more than 5 years, we shouldn’t put in windows and doors because we wouldn’t get a return on our investment. We stayed about three years and doubled our money. We got our investment back on it. That's why I gave their card to the neighbor next door and they have put in windows and doors from them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Not many companies do sunrooms. I saw Four Seasons in the showroom, talked to them about it, we worked out a good price and decided to do it. I had a deck in the back in the second level and I wanted to do it myself and make it into a sunroom so it’s basically a roof, a front wall of glass and a little door on the side so it's only two sides. The quality was good but I still have an issue. In the glass part, they had to do this cricket on the existing bedroom roof and what they did let water into the bedroom. It’s not fixed yet and it’s just covered right now. Certain storms come in a certain way and the water manages to get in there.

The other issue I had was it was supposed to have symmetry with two windows opening out opposite each other. They gave me two that open to the left. And the thing wasn’t even done and they said, “No, we can’t switch now. We’d have to order it. Those are more expensive. They made it non-symmetrical. And the window, when it opens now, it’s behind the door so that doesn’t help. We’ve had a couple of problems with their door, too. They came back a couple of times and it ended up being the same thing. We finally got it fixed ourselves though.

We had a good interaction with the sales rep. He was very enthusiastic about it and that’s where the window thing went wrong. He said, “We’ll do it this way.” But he didn’t draw it that way. When I talked to the contractor that was doing it, he said that’s not that way in the drawing. So it wasn’t the contractor’s fault. The contractor did good work, too. He didn’t work fast but it was fine and he was a nice guy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We added on a 25 x 10 sunroom. There were some problems at the end that really did not get addressed. The person who did it wasn’t a contractor for Four Seasons. He was knowledgeable but there was some misalignment of screws and the windows didn’t open quite right. He did it in a couple of days. They left a mess when they left. We really didn’t get complete satisfaction from the company about that. I did not like the sales representative very much either. It was very high-pressure. I would not deal with him again. I would definitely go to another company rather than deal with him. I’m not happy with the sales or the service afterwards, but I’m happy with the product itself.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Four Seasons Sunrooms had a lifetime guarantee which led me to believe that they would come back if there were any problems so I went with them. They replaced all the windows at the house. They were professional and the windows themselves were fine but the installation is the problem. The strains are not fitting and the way they framed the window on the outside, they used some sort of poplar wood which didn't look right. It was a ranch house in Texas, I live in Florida right now. There are still some issues that are unresolved. It’s been a few years since they've been installed but the company is supposed to make good if there is something you're not satisfied with. So, I would give them a call when I'm back in Texas. I was interested in doing my house in Florida as well but I want to make sure they fix any problems in Texas first.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Four Seasons put in windows in our den, bedrooms and living room. The job got completed but I was getting the runaround and I couldn't get in contact with the person who sold me the windows. I left him several voice messages for him but he never returned my phone calls about questions I had. I never spoke to him again after the initial sales pitch and he was supposed to show up the day of the installation which he never did. There was also a problem with the way the windows were installed but after several calls, the installers came back and fixed them. And then I had problems with one of the installers but the guy who was in charge of the job took care of the situation. Overall, it was a frustrating experience and they could have done a better job.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We visited Four Seasons Sunrooms' showroom near Downsview, Northern Toronto and talked to the salesman. It wasn’t the cheapest. It was reasonably expensive but we were looking for a good job and a good product. Price was not our prime consideration. It was the service and the quality of the product principally and their ability to install it in a timely fashion because when they took the old window out, the whole side of our townhouse was exposed. There was nothing there. It had to be done in one day. The sales representatives were knowledgeable and courteous. That also would’ve been part of the equation as to why we chose them.

The contractors were knowledgeable and courteous too. They were very good to work for. We went to other high-end window applications, including a company called Ridley Windows that we had just spent a six figure number for a new residence that we built up on Lake Joseph. But, we chose Four Seasons over Ridley Windows even though we had this big job with Ridley. The project was reasonably tough to do because the other window manufacturers that I spoke with said, “Oh gee this is a tough job.” This have been right in Four Seasons’ strike zone in terms of what they do and it was in solarium-type applications. I’ve owned other residences with solariums in them, similar to this one although this one was smaller.

We had the window installed and they had to take out the old one. It was sort of a ceiling window as well as a wall window. It was almost like a sunroom application where the windows float up and face the sky as well as straight out on the walls. It was fairly complex and the biggest risk in that was leakage. The problem with leakage with these windows just because they’re exposed to the rain hitting right from the sky, from the top is typical so to have them come in and say “No no, we can do this and we can do a good job.”, and after about three years, it’s clear that they have done a good job. It's impressive. So far so good and we're very happy with it. I’d certainly recommend them to a friend.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a small patio on the back of my house and Four Seasons did a standard screen room in the back. I was there in and out and the contractor was nice. They got it up quickly and made sure everything was done correctly. The only issue I had was when the door got broken. It wasn’t anything with the quality and it was because they had some bad weather but in order for them to fix it, they told me that I had to pay a certain amount of money. I ended up not getting it fixed. But I would recommend Four Seasons because of the work that’s done.

Hi Doug,

We are so happy to hear that you are a satisfied Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows customer! We strive to create a professional environment and we are very pleased that you are happy with the quality of our products and work. We are happy our team was able to exceed your expectations and we would love if you would share photos of your finished Four Seasons windows and Four Seasons kitchen with us at: reviews@fourseasonssunrooms.com. Please call us in the future if you need anything else. Thank you for your kind words, positive feedback and for being a loyal customer of ours!

Original review: June 1, 2017

Four Seasons Sunrooms is a Long Island based company and I am a Long Island based resident so I was familiar with them. In my evaluation and assessment of the different windows and value for the window, their window technology is the best value for the money in the market today. Even if it was more expensive, it would still be the best value in the market. Aside from windows for a house that I was re-having, I also purchased from them the kitchen cabinet and installation for that particular project.

The product itself was excellent. The installation was done extremely professionally and very clean. They did certain things that I would have considered to be above and beyond, that they consider to be part of doing their business. There was a windowsill that has been attacked by carpenter ants. So, they replace the windowsill as part of their installation. Other companies may have left the windowsill and said, "Well, it wasn't part of the job. Leave it to somebody else to do."

I had a few different interactions with different sales people from the organization. The one gentleman that no longer works there was the one that I ended up buying the windows from. He did a good job of probing other things that I might be interested in that Four Seasons could provide, which led to the discussion about the kitchen. He literally got the sales person for the kitchen cabinets to come to the job site at about 11:00 at night and then we stayed there until 2:00 in the morning with that person. So, that's extraordinary and maybe even over the top. He wouldn't leave until I agree to buy the product.

Since that project, I have considered the Four Seasons windows in my own home. I got the pricing for that about a year or so ago. I did not go through it at that time because I didn't want to spend the money. But again, the salesperson that came for that particular instance was good. When I declined to go through with it, they got the sales manager involved who came to the house to discuss why I wasn't going to go through with it. He was trying to get me to go through it but at the same time, was not overbearing with the fact that I was not ready to go through with it. I'm in sales myself. From the standpoint of doing technical sales at a whole different approach, I would consider Four Seasons to be a company I would work for.

I do recommend them to people that I know, people who mention "we're going to do windows" and so forth. I tell them about my experience and I tell them about the product which again, in my analysis, the reason I went with them regardless of the sales people and everything else. From my analysis of their product, even before I knew how expensive or that it was less expensive, I was sold on the product.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows

We are so happy to hear that you are a satisfied Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows customer! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and we are very pleased that you are happy with the quality of our products and work. We would love if you would share photos of your Four Seasons sunroom with us at: reviews@fourseasonssunrooms.com. Please call us in the future if you need anything else. Thank you for your kind words, positive feedback and for being a loyal customer of ours!

Original review: May 30, 2017

I got a sunroom from Four Seasons years ago. It was a good service and it's durable. The installation was very efficient. It was a good experience and I have recommended Four Seasons to several people.

Hi Debra,

Thank you for taking the time to write us. We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the quality of your Four Seasons windows and that you had a friendly and professional experience with our Four Seasons sales representative and installers. We are especially happy to hear that you were able to save on your energy bills using Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows. We appreciate this feedback and would love if you would send us photos of your new Four Seasons windows to our email at: reviews@fourseasonssunrooms.com. Thank you for your positive rating, kind words and loyalty to Four Seasons Sunrooms.

Original review: May 26, 2017

We needed new windows so we did some research on the computer. I made some phone calls and we had lots of people come in and do their spiel. We picked Four Seasons Sunrooms because they’re comparable to other windows. Also, the sales rep who got here was a friend of my son. But I didn't know that until after they came to the house. He was great. He answered every question, and he made himself very available and spent lots of time with us in explaining. He also checked up after the installers were here. He even came over while the installers were putting the windows in and came back after all they were done to make sure that everything was done correctly and that we were satisfied. He brought me a bottle of wine too.

The Four Seasons contractor was amazing and efficient as well. They went above and beyond on what most contractors would do. Before, I've had siding put on my bay window area and things like that, but I was never quite satisfied. I love my windows. I got 24 of them and they’re excellent. Our utility bills dropped tremendously. Before I had my windows done, I couldn't drop them. You have to wash the outside to be able to drop them. I have a bay window that I can open and these windows stay clean on the outside. I had a pleasant experience with Four Seasons. They were very stressless. You always run into something when you hire a contractor—but Four Seasons was great.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows

We are so happy to hear that you are a satisfied Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows customer! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and we are very pleased that you are happy with the presentation of our products and the professionalism of our Four Seasons Sunrooms team. We would love if you would share photos of your Four Seasons windows with us at: reviews@fourseasonssunrooms.com. Please call us in the future if you need anything else. Thank you for your kind words, positive feedback and for being a loyal customer of ours!

Original review: May 25, 2017

Four Seasons have high-quality products. The sales rep gave a demo and I liked the video. It was pleasant. The contractors that came were pretty professional. They installed some windows and the quality was great. Some windows had to be made to fit and they were able to do that. Overall, it was a very positive experience and I was satisfied with them.

Hi Michelle,

I am very happy to hear that you are enjoying the conservaglass select in your Four Seaons Sunroom. We would love if you would share photos of your new sunroom to our email: review@fourseasonssunrooms.com. If you need anything please call us at 1-800-FOUR-SEASONS. We appreciate your feedback and your loyalty to Four Seasons Sunrooms. Thank you Michelle!

Original review: May 24, 2017

I had Four Seasons do a sunroom 25 years ago and for a while, I was disappointed because the windows didn't have the kinds of technology that they have now. They were very pushy then but we wanted the sunroom, and we did it. They made a lot of promises that didn't actually happen. It was a big job and it was over $25,000 then. I also had these custom drapes put in which they subcontracted, but I was a young homeowner and didn't know any better. I didn't have any recourse when those fell out and I have since pulled them out and had the glass redone.

Then, 5 years ago, I had the glass redone and it was like a different company. They were very helpful and kind. It was like getting a whole new sunroom and I gave them a referral because of this work. The quality of the workmanship on the repair was great and the repair guy that came and did the new windows was a real artist. A friend of mine saw it, wanted her sunroom redone too and she had it done. I was supposed to get a $100 but I never got it.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows

We are so happy to hear that you are a satisfied Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows customer! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and we are very pleased that you are happy with the quality of our products and work. We would love if you would share photos of your beautiful Four Seasons sunroom with us at: reviews@fourseasonssunrooms.com. Please call us in the future if you need anything else. Thank you for your kind words, positive feedback and for being a loyal customer of ours!

Original review: May 23, 2017

Four Seasons helped me do a sunroom a few years ago and it was perfect and exactly what I wanted. Their sales representative visited me a couple of times. I saw him doing the first study and the interactions I had with him went well and I was happy. I just have a bit of concern with my price because it was a bit on the high side as compared to my neighbor’s. Since my neighbor did it years ago, I said, “Oh, maybe the price increased over the years. That seems to be reasonable.” But when I referred Four Seasons to my friend, he said, “Oh, I paid a minimum basic at half your cost” and I don’t know whether it’s because the quality of my sunroom is higher or it is because of the material difference, but I haven’t heard about anyone who has a price as higher than mine. I should’ve called Four Seasons Sunrooms years ago. There’s a little reservation on the price but on the bet, it’s all great.

Also, the guy who took care of the project did well. Recently, there was a strong wind in the area and it flipped the insulation from the roof. I texted the contractor about that frustrating news and he came and helped me flip it back and nail it down for free. If we found issues, I would text him and he would say, “Oh, let’s take a look.” And then before I know it, as I open the windows, “What? It is already done?” Somehow, they came when I was out. It was a good experience with that contractor and overall, Four Seasons did well.

Hi Spike,

We are so happy to hear that you are a satisfied Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows customer! Please call us in the future if you need anything else. Thank you for your kind words, positive feedback and for being a loyal customer of ours!

Original review: May 21, 2017

We've had two sunrooms built by Four Seasons Sunrooms. They were both satisfactory. The first one leaks but it has panels that's going to leak. The second sunroom is better than the first so they must be improving their techniques. On the second one, there was a problem of encroaching into a setback and it was a hassle with the neighbor but the tech worked it out to our satisfaction. We'll use them again if we ever need another sunroom.

Dear Rajko,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to look into this and rectify any issues.100% customer satisfaction is what we strive for and we value your feedback. Please accept our apologies and send us a private message with your phone number or call us at 1-800-FOUR-SEASONS so we can further discuss this with you. Thank you!

Original review: May 20, 2017

I've known about Four Seasons Sunrooms for a long time and they've always had a good reputation. We had them do a sunroom, however, the quality of work was not really what we read online. As a matter of fact, we had quite some problems. They had some really shady characters coming and doing the work. One guy was cutting things up and then when the platform was made, he made it too low then patched it instead of redoing the whole thing so the windows were upside down and leaking left and right. They came back here eight times. Also, they were not exactly the most responsive. Instead of two weeks as they said, it took us a year and a half to complete the project. Now, it’s three years later but we still have an issue.

The sales representative that we worked with left shortly after we signed the contract. We tried to get in touch with him but and we never heard back from him. There was, however, a guy who in charge there who was quite responsive. We had a leak and I was quite happy that they came within two days once we called them and they fixed one part. They still have to come to replace the window and we're still waiting now for it as it was supposed to be ordered.

They also had to replace the door that goes into the house three times. We agreed on what they were going to do. They had to cut through the wall and take things out, but they put a door in that was opening the wrong way. They said they were going to replace the door but they came back with exactly the same thing and they made it too high so that even now, we have a two-inch panel that you have to step over when you walk out. We're used to it but anybody who comes to our house trips because they're not used to coming through the door and having to lift their foot all the way up to get over the panel. It's fixed on the outside, but they couldn't fix the inside anymore. They had to replace the door many times before it was done. I would never recommend Four Seasons to anybody because they were bad.

Hi Muhammad,

We are so happy to hear that you are a satisfied Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows customer! We are very pleased that you are happy with the quality of our products and the professionalism of our team here at Four Seasons Sunrooms and windows. Please call us in the future if you need anything else. Thank you for your positive feedback and for being a loyal customer of ours!

Original review: May 19, 2017

I went online and requested a quote from Four Seasons. Then, their rep came, explained it like a presentation, had his demo and we made a deal. I had all windows for my house replaced. The contractors were pretty nice guys. They were cooperative and they did a very good job. We were satisfied with the quality but we have two complaints, one minor and the other a bigger complaint. The vinyl part in the bottom of one of the windows for my bedroom is not straight and bending. Also, one of the stoppers broke. But if I compare for energy efficiency, I would definitely recommend them because, to me, the glass looks really tough, heavy-duty and the space in between of the two layers is thicker as compared to Home Depot and others. Also, I was told the color won't change and I think it is the same. It was a very good experience. The quality as stated in the demo almost is similar and that's what we were expecting. Excellent overall quality.

Hi Jeff,

We are so happy to hear that you are a satisfied Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows customer! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and we are very pleased that you are happy with the quality of our products and work. We would love if you would share photos of your Four Seasons windows with us at: reviews@fourseasonssunrooms.com. Please call us in the future if you need anything else. Thank you for your kind words, positive feedback and for being a loyal customer of ours!

Original review: May 15, 2017

10 years ago, we had Four Seasons build us a sunroom. We liked the thermal quality of their windows. The contractors were topnotch and their work was outstanding. Then we had a tree fall and hit it right at the peak. Insurance paid Four Seasons for the rebuild, so it was excellent. We've recommended them.

Hi Cheryl,

We are so happy to hear that you are a satisfied Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows customer! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and we are very pleased that you are happy with the quality of our products and our Four Seasons Sunrooms team. We would love if you would share photos of your Four Seasons sunroom with us at: reviews@fourseasonssunrooms.com. Please call us in the future if you need anything else. Thank you for your kind words, positive feedback and for being a loyal customer of ours!

Original review: May 14, 2017

We've had a great experience with Four Seasons Sunrooms. We’ve seen their ads on television and since their name is well-known, we decided to get their services for a sunroom. The quality of their work was excellent. Their sales reps were knowledgeable, courteous, and easy to contact. They explained Four Seasons’ products to me. The contractor they sent out was good and very knowledgeable as well. We had no problems with them. However, it’s annoying that Four Seasons constantly calls and sends emails. It's an overkill. But otherwise, everything was great.

Hi Leonard,

We are so happy to hear that you are a satisfied Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows customer! We strive to create a professional environment that guarantees 100% customer satisfaction and we are so pleased to hear that we have met your expectations. We would love if you would share photos of your finished windows with us at: reviews@fourseasonssunrooms.com. Please call us in the future if you need anything else. Thank you for your kind words, positive feedback and for being a loyal customer of ours!

Original review: May 12, 2017

Four Seasons did an excellent job. I like their sales reps. They came over my house, had a couple of estimates, and I thought their presentation made a lot more sense than other companies'. I got windows from them and the installation crew was excellent and very efficient. They did measurements, fitted the windows to their specs, and they looked great. I'm a satisfied customer and if I ever needed something in the future, I'd give them a call.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Four Seasons has a building with a store front out here. We would see it by driving by. Then we looked at reviews online and then we had somebody come out and give us an estimate. What they offered was probably like Lowe's and Home Depot, which could be less formalized than whatever they had. We thought about it and we were satisfied enough. We didn't wanna keep looking so we just went with it.

The sales guy was nice and really helpful about helping us understand all the different options. He had a lot of pictures and he was like, "We can do this and we can do that." And we wanted something non-standard, and it took me a while to figure out what it was. He suggested a screened porch. But we thought we might want the glass later on. We made sure it was done in such a way that if we wanted to come back and put the glass in later, we could. He wasn't being particularly pressuring either. Then they handled all the sub-contractors. The only thing we had to do was the electrical. The contractor was nice but he was kind of weird, but they did a good job and they cleaned up. The quality of work was good. And we're happy with it, we like the sun room.

Hi Celeste,

Thank you for taking the time to write us. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and we hope that you will accept our apologies. We would like to further discuss this and resolve anything that we can. Please call us at 1-800-FOUR-SEASONS at a time that is convenient for you. Thank you

Original review: May 10, 2017

The first experience I had with Four Seasons is when I went to their showroom to put a sunroom in. They said they could do it for $12,000 but when the salesman got to our house, it went up to $25,000. Are they kidding me? Nothing made sense so I said no. It wasn't a matter of $500, $1,000 or even $2,000. It's more than doubled. I asked him to justify the increase in price but he couldn't. We hadn't sorted that out and my impression was that they wanted to come into the home and get in there. Once they’re here, they would be able to wiggle their way in but that doesn't fly with me. So I told him that he's not going to get the job. Meanwhile, I went to another company which was less than a couple of miles away and I hired them to do the job for $12,000, they did a beautiful job. That was almost 18 years ago.

The second experience that I had with Four Seasons was really bad. A very dear friend of mine works there and I had a business relationship with them for many years. So I decided to hire them to put a bathroom in for me. I have one bathroom and I couldn't be without my bathroom for weeks without the need to move into a hotel. They assured me it wasn’t going to be a problem but it turned to be the nightmare of my life.

My friend, who works in shipping, told me to let the people from Four Seasons come in. I figured she was going to oversee the work with no problems. It was a Bath Fitter type of thing. I talked to a salesperson, a very sweet girl, but she wasn't helpful, she wasn't trained properly. If she was trained properly, I would have hired her myself to work. I'm a Sales Director, I travel all over the country and I know about sales and customer service. She had a manager with her at that time who actually should have overseen everything. The quotes that they had given me were so far off and it wasn't funny. The prices were just ridiculous. This is like déjà vu so I said it wasn’t going to work.

I was livid and they called me back and said they’re going to send somebody else to go over everything, I agreed. The guys they sent said they could do it but they have to go out and get some new materials. They made promises they couldn't keep, so I said to just forget about the whole thing. I really didn’t have the time to spend and at that point, they didn't even know what they were doing. They have to put their act together and should not bother calling me anymore.

The vice-president called me and wanted to talk. He said that they already quoted me and they’re going to stick with it, that I’m going to get a great bathroom for less than what I should be paying. I said it was their mistake and they said “Yes, but we're gonna stand by our word do it anyway. And because we don't want you unhappy, you're gonna get it." I gave some recommendations on how they should move forward with the sales team. It's really bad. I financed the remodeling and I paid it off but the finance company never even got back to me. I had to call several times. Then, customer service called me and said, "Well, you know, we are doing this for less than what we should be getting paid to do and you should be grateful." I said that it’s not my fault and it’s not my problem.

Four Seasons called back again and someone came to see me. It was just one fiasco after another. They had two of their vice-presidents come in. I said that they’re in my living room and if they’re going to sit and insult me, I'm going to throw their ass out the door. I also said that I will not tolerate the situation. They are in Service and Contracting and they’re telling me I’m getting it for less than I should be. I wouldn't mind paying had they come here and told me what was required, to begin with. But then, they changed their mind. They apologized and said they’re going to do it.

They sent a team and they first said it was going to take them one or two days to do it. I said it was fine. But they called again and said they couldn’t do it and that it would take them three to four days. I told them I can’t take off from work for this. So, they said they could do it on the weekend. Then, they called back and said they can't do it on the weekend. They can only do it during the week. I said no one works in my house without me present or my husband.

I waited another three days for them to call me back and said that they’re going to work on the weekend. The team gets here but they got the wrong merchandise. I had to wait a couple of days to have the right stuff. They were going to do the whole bathroom but they thought that they were to do the shower unit only. I thought my husband was going to take them out and just put them in front of a firing line because it was just horrible. The end result was shoddy so I had to call them back.

They guaranteed that there would be no molds and no seams forever but now, it had molds. They sent a guy who was very nice and he keeps re-caulking. I also asked them to put a new window in since it was filthy. They had to replace the window but it was still where it shouldn’t be. When I have time, I'm going to have the whole bathroom done over again by a reputable company.

I know they have issues with other customers who were complaining. You have to learn from your experiences and sometimes, it's very difficult to hear these things and see them but it is what it is. They have to get better. When you put a salesperson out there, that person has to represent the company in the best possible way and be very knowledgeable. Because you're going into the homes of people and you're representing the company and they're spending thousands of dollars and they're hard-earned dollars.

They can only do so much and the company has to make a profit. But they have a lot of problems and I hope that they certainly have resolved their issues. They have some beautiful showrooms and these things cost a lot of money. Maybe somebody just underbid or undersold it. This was the first year they were doing bathrooms. It's my understanding that this was a relatively new line for them. They didn't have so much experience. So, trial and error type of thing.

The owner called me and he apologized. He was very nice. Barbara and their customer service were also very nice. Some of them tried to take a little license with me and I shot back very quickly. I have to say they tried to do what they could and tried to make everything right. It was just a culmination of a lot of errors, poor management and not enough experience and I'm not happy with what they did and they got paid, regardless. I would never recommend them for anything. I would never go back.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows

Hi Ms. Gibson, we are very sorry to hear about your experience. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and take reviews like this very seriously. We will be reaching out to you by phone to further discuss this project. Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Original review: May 7, 2017

Four Seasons Sunrooms installed all of our windows. We did it in two sections. We did the front half of the house and then the back half. First time was in 2010 and the second one was in 2014. The second time they came back, it took forever to get them and they kept sending the wrong stuff, complaining about how far the house was. None of it was very professional. They had to reorder one of the windows and we discovered they were made in New York. I don't have anything against New York but it was an overall issue for them trying to get it all done.

When it took them so long, it was like they completely forgot about us. When I told them I was fed up with it and I wasn’t going to complete paying them unless they knock some of the money off because it was ridiculous, I was told, “Well, you have to understand how much it’s cost us.” I said. “I don’t have to understand a thing because you’re not listening to me.” They knocked $1,000 off of it but we didn’t get our certification. It was a nightmare.

The windows look nice. However, we don't know if the windows were done correctly and if they're windstorm certified or not because the people who were supposed to come out and certify them never came. We called Four Seasons Sunrooms and they gave me the name of the place that was supposed to do it but they never returned my phone calls. We’re concerned at this point if one of them were to break, we’d have to contact Four Seasons to get them fixed. But since they were not interested in following up and doing what they were supposed to do, I don't know if they would stand behind the guarantee they supposedly have. If we could go back and do it over again, we would not have chosen them. It was overpriced and we didn't get everything that we were supposed to get. I told everybody who has asked me about windows not to use them.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows

We are so happy to hear that you are a satisfied Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows customer! We would love if you would share pictures of your Four Seasons sunroom with us at: reviews@fourseasonssunrooms.com. Thank you for your positive feedback and for being a loyal customer of ours!

Original review: May 6, 2017

Our neighbor had a sunroom and they recommended Four Seasons Sunrooms saying it was good. We got a sunroom and the overall experience was very good.

Hi Christopher,

We are so happy to hear that you are a satisfied Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows customer! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and we are very pleased that you are happy with the quality of our products and the professionalism of our team here at Four Seasons Sunrooms and windows. We would love if you would share pictures with us of your Four Seasons windows at: reviews@fourseasonsunrooms.com. Please call us in the future if you need anything else. Thank you for your kind words, positive feedback and for being a loyal customer of ours!

Original review: May 5, 2017

Four Seasons Sunrooms' sales rep came and was trying to get me to buy the window from them. He described all of its features, showed that it was supposed to be hurricane-proof and that it was good at insulating. I had been to Sears, Home Depot and some other remodeling companies and thought that Four Seasons was the best. I felt that their product was superior to others. They finally got to a price where we could agree so in the end, the installation crew came, took out all the old windows and put the new ones in. That was 12 windows and it's going on three years that it's been installed.

There was one problem I had where a squirrel ate through the vinyl in the window and the frame had to be replaced. They came and priced it out and took care of it. Within about two months, they had it redone so I'm okay with it. It's pretty solid, soundproof, and so far, I'm happy with it. They're professional and they do what they supposed to do. They just tried to do the hard sell at the beginning. If they could keep their prices down to something more competitive, they'd be getting more customers.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had my room done by Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows several years ago. The sales rep was really good at selling it to us and he guaranteed everything. But afterward, it was like a fight to get them to pay. When they came to assess the whole situation, they gave us a price and then they kept saying they have to pull the tree stump out. They should have thought of that. We got the price and it kept getting added on. Then, there was the piping which they said I should have told them.

They went and dug my foundation and they cut up all of our electricity to our house and all the tubing for our water system. I don't think they fully paid to fix our water system and it required extra money from us to get all of our water. Then, the room kept leaking and even today, the room doesn't hold heat. We kept calling and they came out but it was like pulling teeth. They also told me that I couldn't put the heating system under the tile but I found out that I absolutely could. So my room is freezing all the time and it doesn't retain heat. There were a million problems and the experience was not fun. I love my room but it wasn't easy getting it.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Company Profile