3.50/5
  • 1 star
Based on 371 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Four Seasons Sunrooms

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows offers a wide range of products in the home improvement industry. Our products include sunrooms, patio covers, screen rooms, windows, pergolas, and many others. With vast product knowledge and a team of experts, you can rest assured that no matter the project, Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows will turn your vision into reality. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 7, 2017

491 Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I bought a house with a Four Seasons room on it. I contacted them for repair and I had all the glass replaced. Everything was fine and the interactions with the sales rep and contractors were very good. They were friendly, professional and they explained all the products thoroughly.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

We were looking around and saw that Four Seasons was starting kitchens, so we went in. I bought my cabinets from them, and then my husband worked on it in the kitchen. The people that we spoke with there were friendly and the experience with them was fine. Everything went well and I like the cabinets.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

I spent about $10,000 having my patio done by Four Seasons. However, they did a horrible job and it looked like an eighth-grade woodshop class had done it. So, I called them and they fired the guy who did it. They brought in a woodworking expert from California who promised that he would redo it correctly. But once he talked to his boss, they asked why would they want to do anything if we already paid for everything. So, he stopped answering calls and never came back.

They left holes on the side of the house and never filled them where they redid, so there were cut-out sections of holes. I had to fill in the large gaps they left on the roof and underneath where bees would accumulate again. I spent money out of my own pocket to correct them. I also paid to have it properly primed, painted and restored. It was a lesson learned and without a doubt, the worst experience I ever had with any contractor. My wife is still pissed off about it. We sold the house, so it's no longer our problem but I wouldn't recommend Four Seasons to anyone.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

Somebody in the neighborhood told my wife that they have used Four Seasons so we went with their recommendation and had them install glass with two doors in our sunroom. It was beautiful and I love it. They did a good job and I was very pleased with it. We used it for a couple of years and we sold our house.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response
Thank You Johnnie, for the wonderful review.

We at Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows, love seeing our Happy customers sharing their story. If ever the time arises we would love to work with you on any future projects as a preferred customer.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I had some issues with the windows I got from Four Seasons and when I made phone calls, no one called me back. The process took longer than it was supposed to take, which held up my construction and cost me more money. They were supposed to compensate me for that, and they never did. I'm not willing to purchase from them again and I would not recommend them to somebody either.

Jewel,

Everyone at Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows is engaged in our mission to create happy customers. Sometimes there are things beyond our control but we believe moving forward our communication will improve. Please feel free to contact us so we can discuss this further.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows?

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

Based on what we'd seen, we thought Four Seasons was going to do more quality windows as some of the other ones we looked at were more plasticky-looking. When the Four Seasons team first arrived, the screens were very loose and they were flapping, and they took months to replace them. But when they came back, the next ones were still loose. They escalated to the regional manager who came and looked, and he said that there was a problem in the factory. The issue went on back and forth and we kept phoning customer service and the warranty. The people from Four Seasons said that the guy that did the installation said they were correct and that they weren't going to do anything else. Also, they put on the door backwards and it opened the wrong way into the room. There was also a problem with the seal and the door lock doesn't always work correctly.

For someone interested in the service, avoid Four Seasons because their warranty is not good, and we're not people that normally complain. The workmen were shocked the very first time when they installed it and they said there was a problem with the screen. The second set of screens was better but still not right. The manager confirmed the factory was doing something wrong, and they were going to get us new ones, but they never did. We had people come multiple times, and they'd look and say that it’s fine. I am very dissatisfied and we would not recommend them.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response
Thank you for this feedback. We at Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows take our customer responses very seriously. While it saddens us to learn that your experience was not perfect, with your help strive for 100% customer satisfaction.

Please feel free to contact us so we can discuss this further.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I was interested in a specific sunroom, the unique conservatory. I'm very satisfied with the sunroom Four Seasons put together but there's a little caveat. They had a deal where you buy the sunroom and they give you a limited option of styles, ceramic floor tiles. The whole structure from the ground up is all there and everything is supportive. But there is a subfloor issue where the grout keeps cracking which I just accepted it. Besides, they were attentive in doing the permits and being timely in construction. The basic construction and the unit itself are very nice too.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

We really appreciate your comments and sharing your wonderful experience with others. At Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows we know that nothing is more important that creating a happy customer. With your help we strive for 100% customer satisfaction.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I worked at my job with the wife of the guy from Four Seasons who came to my house, so we had a connection which was good. They did a screen door and the overall quality is good. I had to come back a couple of times and adjust the door but other than that, I had no problem with the screen and there were no leaks. I would recommend Four Seasons.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response
We are so Happy to see that everything with the door worked out Darron. Thank you so much for the amazing review. Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows only wants

to leave a smile on our customer's faces when the project is done and we love it when customers spread the good news.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I chose Four Seasons because their windows have a gap between the glasses. Their rep also demonstrated it very decently. The overall quality of the work was very good and we've been enjoying it since it was finished. The only concern I had was the way the post was installed, but it was fixed. I would definitely recommend Four Seasons to people who can afford it since it was really expensive!

Hi Narif

Thank you so much for this review! We appreciate that you took the time to give us this amazing feedback. Here at Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows we recognize just how important this is. Once you become a member of the Four Seasons Sunrooms family we reward your referrals and give a great discount to the people you recommend. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I got storm windows from Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows. The representative was very informative and they had visual aids and actual windows to show. The installation went great and they did it all in one day. The only thing that hurt me was the cost. The storm windows have good quality since I made it through Hurricane Harvey. Four Seasons is reputable, honorable and has good products.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

We loved working on your home Maria, and we are so happy to hear that you loved the windows. At Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows our goal is to exceed your expectations. We strive for 100% satisfaction and are delighted by your positive reviews.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

I researched Four Seasons and I didn’t want any other one. They did my windows and the quality is excellent. I love their sales reps. I like their rapport, they talked to me, they understood me and they worked with my timing. Also, my husband didn't have any issues with the contractors that did the installation. If I have anything to do, I would use them again.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

We loved working on your home Sofia, and we are so happy to hear that you loved the way it came out. At Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows our goal is to exceed your expectations. When the time is right to start your new project, let us know and we’ll get you a free estimate with a preferred customer discount.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

Four Seasons seemed like a reputable company online. They came out here and sold me on how better their product was than the windows that I had here. The house was 12 years old but it would be upgraded and these fancy windows would make it look prettier because they fold in and open out. I paid right around 12 grand for the windows and if you paid that kind of money, you expected the product would be what they claimed it to be.

I had a poor quality of installation and we had a big rainstorm about a couple of months after they had installed the windows. They have a little thing that slides there but they didn't inform me about that stuff. The guy left it opened and so when the rain hit the house, the water goes down there and runs back into the house. We called the contractor once a week for 30 days but he went out of business for Four Seasons and it took three and a half months to get someone out here. They came back and sealed that. I had about 15 minutes of service but the contractor didn't see what the problem was or understand how the rain was getting in there. When it started raining again, it was still happening so I called back. Four Seasons found another guy and it stopped raining in the house.

The windows looked good and people were giving me compliments about it but they didn't know the problems that we had with the airflow and the rain inside the windows. If I had known then what I know now, Four Seasons wouldn't have come within a hundred meters of my house. I should have kept the other windows as I've never had problems with them. They just needed new paint. Besides, the contractor had also said that we will never be able to wash it off but the paint is coming off of there.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

It was 2014 when I connected with Four Seasons by finding out sources of different window manufacturers. Their selling point was they make their windows better than anybody else, their final windows in this case. The glass is insulated and it has half an inch more airspace. To that end, it is sort of a self-cleaning feature, which I’m not so sure because it almost sounds like the king’s new clothes for the glass. I also like its lifetime warranty. The salesman also did a nice job. But in hindsight, I’d like to get a price comparison just to see how other ones would do.

We are in Houston and we had a little rainstorm recently that left a lot of people, including us, having to redo our homes. I’m getting to see firsthand a lot of windows in our home that I don’t look at because I’m never in that part of the house. As I’m seeing the installation, I’m seeing they're as clean as it can be to put in but there are certain little defects in the installation that mostly are cosmetic. But they were little steps that could have been better accomplished when they were installing the windows. Some screws penetrated from the frame of the window through the house structure right on out the other side of the wall and so they’re sticking out. It’s also sometimes caulked and not caulked, creating exposed bare wood that I should have been made aware of and go paint so it doesn’t start rotting away.

The protective vinyl film that’s on the glass wasn't shipped from the factory. It’s still on the outside of that window and it’s daytime now so I can’t even peel it off. It’s in the single-hung window pane, so it’s on the upper-hung frame which is fixed. I can’t get up there to just play with it. I happen to have another window made by another company. It was done great for all the comparisons between the two, and I don’t see why the window from Four Seasons cost three times more.

There's also the so-called lifetime warranty. Less than a year when I was observing the window pane, I made a point of contacting Four Seasons in Houston. Everything was shopped and sold and is no longer in Houston that we’re aware of so there’s no local representation. The manufacturer from their factory in the East Coast finally had a person I could talk to. After leaving lots of phone messages, the person contacted me and finally said that everything should be okay. But there doesn’t seem to be much interest on their part.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

I needed some windows but there was one thing that Four Seasons did that annoyed me until I had it fixed myself. I had a double window that was two separate window sills. They left me with a window sill and a half type of thing. It wasn't set up right. We had a carpenter come in and do it the right way with the sill. I also had a couple of double windows that we made into one great big window because to make them two small windows wasn't really good. But they turned out to be extremely heavy. They're extremely hard to get up and down, to lock, to deal with.

The other windows were only single windows but they're lighter and they lock easier. They seem to fit better and they seem to be just as draft-free as is. I have windows in my front room that the contractor put in. I don't even know if they were brand name or just a generic window. But I like them a whole lot better than Four Seasons' windows. Other than that, the workers were fine and the installation was okay. But I wouldn't do it again with Four Seasons.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

I have a sunroom and all the glass needed to be replaced. Since Four Seasons has the monopoly on curved glass, that's the only company I was able to use. My existing sunroom was done by Sun Systems and they are the only pre-existing sunroom that Four Seasons will replace because it is identical to their product. I have been complaining for years and every person that comes here says that somebody needs to come back here and fix it. But then I don't hear from them. They're really not good people. They told me lifetime guarantee but why aren’t they coming and following up?

It was $20,000 to replace the glass in my 35-foot sunroom but it leaks when it rains and my windows aren’t even flashed with the frame. It's shabby work and the guy who did the work was horrible. I was shocked that an international company would use someone like him to represent their company. After he left my house, my sister and I went to my backyard and picked up about 300 screws. He used the screw gun to take all the screws out of the existing windows and frames, then just tossed them in my backyard.

I’m going to give them a call but they know my name over there. That's why they don't take or return my calls. I'm sure it's going to be a big job for them to have to fix this and they just don't want to do it. One would think that it would be fine because they're a multimillion-dollar company. I don't have a good taste in my mouth for this company at all and I've heard bad things about them. I'm not a happy consumer. I feel like there's a lot of incompetent people working there and there's no follow-up. It's almost as if they only want to speak to you if everything is good.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thank you for your Feed Back Arleen. We are so sorry to hear about your negative experience. When an issue arises we at Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows strive to deliver exceptional customer service and do our best to work with you on addressing the issue. Please feel free to contact us at 631-468-6424 so we can discuss this further.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

We have a pull up sunroom installed in our house 30 years ago. It needed a replacement so I was contacting suppliers to find out what the options might be. Four Seasons could provide what we wanted and I didn't find any other sunroom suppliers. Their salesperson was fine. He provided the information we wanted. The installation was a long convoluted process. The installer was slow and we ran into a problem with leakage in our house during the installation because of the storms that went through. There wasn't adequate coverage in the sunroom and we also found out after the installation was complete that there were some issues with leakage and we went back to Four Seasons to discuss it. They did resolve it in due course, but it took a while.

We're very happy with the quality of the manufacture of the sunroom. We find it warmer in the winter than our old sunroom, and cooler in the summer. It's more energy efficient. We're pleased with the looks and durability of it. Prior sunrooms have been wooden, and over the 30 years, we had experienced some leakage and wood rot. We're much more comfortable with an aluminum frame. One thing for me is the locking mechanism on the sliding door wasn't operating properly and I fixed it myself. That mechanism issue is a Four Seasons issue, and my suggestion would be that they work on coming up with a different type of mechanism. Nevertheless, I would recommend Four Seasons Sunrooms.

Hi Craig

Thank you for your feedback, it is only with constructive comments such as yours that we can attain excellence. At Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows we only want to leave a project with happy faces. We really appreciate the comments about the locks as we aim to supply only superior products. We are glad you are happy with the product and with your help strive for 100% customer satisfaction.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I bought a house that has a Four Seasons sunroom and when I had to change a couple of glasses two years ago, I went to them. Their reps came here, did the assessment and presented a proposal. We had a negotiation and they delivered the fix. They had to change two rows consisting of fourteen glasses. The work was fine but they said that they'd have to come back because when you repair something and you open all the frames, something else moves. And when it rained, there was a leak somewhere so I called them and they came to fix it. They tried to upsell me to change all the sealants but I said to just fix whatever was leaking. That aside, I had a fantastic experience and I recommended Four Seasons to a couple of friends, however, a new sunroom is really out of budget for many people as it's kind of expensive. It’s a lot of investment because if you have to build a deck plus all the glasses and everything, that can go around 50 grand.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

We went to Four Seasons Sunrooms' showroom area and we liked what we saw. The main reason we picked them was because of the type of glass they use for the roof. So far, everything is good. There was only a few minor things and nothing severe. Although my son cracked one of the windows after he hit one of the painted glass with a soccer ball, I would just be putting silicone on it.

Other than that, I had a dispute with the sales representatives at the beginning. When they first showed us the demonstration at their showroom, they all had a consistent approach to how the product was finished in all the catalogs. We went on that premise and paid upfront for the architectural drawings. Then when they produced it, it was, from our perception, a lesser quality than everything that was shown to us. So we questioned it, and they told us that to make it consistent with what we have seen, it would be another $5,000. I refused. I wasn’t going to give them any money.

So we waited for a month and they ended up telling us we're just going to have to pay them the cost of the additional glass. It’s a visual thing on how the door goes around the perimeter and it doesn't have a consistent straight metal edge. They all had the windows on the side come down a little lower. So for that, we ended up paying another 2,500 bucks. There's also a lot of extra costs which I would have been appreciative knowing ahead of time because once they came to do the job, they had to measure the layout of the land. And they said from the size of the land and how much they’re expanding the house, there had to be a certain distance away from our neighbors.

Because we had to pay another penalty and then we had to pay to go for deviation hearing with the city, I ended up paying $7,000 more for that very small job. All of that was expected though. But in terms of the product, we’re very happy. The workers were very professional and everything was fine. Though had I known the cost beforehand, I would’ve never taken it on. It's just that it's hard to turn away when they have already started and you're putting your money in. Good thing, the quality of the material was very good.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

I got Four Seasons to install one huge window in our house which replaced our double French doors that went through a courtyard. The window is insulated, double paned and no heat transfers in. I contacted them about it and their sales person came out. He was very good but I felt a bit of pressure because he told me that if I didn't get the unit that day, the price would rise. So I went ahead and did it and put it on a credit card, which cost me $2,100. The contractor who came to install it was awesome. They were very polite, didn’t make a mess and cleaned up after themselves. I sat there and watched them the whole time. I had an alarm system, so I told them what to do to disconnect the wires, which they did. They then put the window in and did a good job.

However, I got a leak on the window due to Hurricane Harvey. It could be because of the hurricane and everything was so saturated. It was just a couple of little bubbles and then it ended up being a puddle. It wasn’t anything major but for something that has a lifetime warranty and shouldn’t ever leak, I want it to be looked at and fixed. I contacted Four Seasons about it and the rep that I talked to was very helpful and polite, but I haven't heard back from them yet. It’s still a good product and I was happy with everything.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Please feel free to contact us so we can discuss this further.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

We had our house built and then we added the sunroom about two years later. My experience with the Four Seasons sales rep was excellent and everybody was wonderful. They came over and we went over the plans, what we could do, and what we could afford. The installation crew that came and put it up was also excellent and there are no leaks in the room. I've been very happy with all the facets of the whole construction. I'm a horticulturist and the room is my man cave. It's a nice sitting room. We have dinner out there all the time and it's been wonderful. There was once somebody who came and filmed the room. It’s perfect and I love it.

Anthony,
It's always a delight when happy customers share their experience. We would love to see pictures of you enjoying your space at
reviews@fourseasonssunrooms.com

Thank you so much for this review!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Many years ago, I wanted a room built over a deck. I was driving by and I saw Four Seasons. For 25 years now we have a glass room over a deck attached to the house. Everyone with Four Seasons Sunrooms was very polite and very lovely. The rep sent somebody over because he said we were still under a five-year warranty for the last repair and they gave their thoughts on the matter. We were repairing it ourselves but it was very nice. My sunroom enhanced my home and I recommend Four Seasons Sunrooms.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response
Meredith, Thank you so much for these kind words.
We at Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows are delighted to hear that you are still so happy after all this time.
We would love to see how happy you are with the sunroom.

Please send pictures to reviews@fourseasonssunrooms.com

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

There was a nice gentleman who had an awesome pitch about Four Seasons Sunrooms at a home show, and he was very relatable. There was the same connection and level of trust with being him a veteran too. When they came to the house, they presented us great ideas as well as different kinds of financing. There was a lot of pressure there. They said it would be $5,000 down payment, and at that time, they said they could get the work done at a ridiculous amount of time. My wife and I weren’t 100% and for us, we wanted to see the available options. But because we had been talking about and wanting to do the addition, it was a great time to do it so we agreed. We gave the $5,000 as a down payment, which I found out at a certain point was non-refundable.

We added a full-glass sunroom and a deck, which is awesome to hang out in especially when the weather is nice. But it was a long and arduous process. It started around November and the project took a while because the project manager said that they had other projects simultaneously going on. They would do the footing, and then they would come back a week later and do the framing and so on. I was very patient, but my project was important too. I didn't do anything enough until I'm at the point where two years later, the project is not yet finished.

I have called the local office numerous times and had sent videos to the project manager. There’s a permanent tub sitting in the sunroom because every time it rains, it leaks. It even poured when we had a hurricane came through. I was changing buckets. The leak has gone through the sheetrock because when it rained so hard, the water seeped in and it has gone through the paint. The paint has become bubbly which when it dried, it became wrinkled. I have sent them videos of the actual dripping. They have identified that there's a leak so they went up on the roof and recaulked it. They have also removed the flashing and added some things but it still leaks.

I called the general inspector and asked them the situation, but there's a long application to do it. There's still wood exposed and the capping needs to be done. They also got sent two left sides of the screen doors so it doesn't close all the way. It doesn't even lock. They flipped it upside down so it somewhat closes. They know that and I've told them that when they came in. They said they are reordering it. Aside from that, the shims are falling off. Also, the permit wasn't approved for a finish so now, the county said unless this is rectified, my addition is not in compliance. It is possible that it could be torn down and we are responsible for it.

Ron,
We are very sad to see that this has been your experience so far.

Everyone at Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows is engaged in our mission to create happy customers and when something goes wrong, we try our best to correct it. Sometimes there are things beyond our control but we believe moving forward our communication will improve and we can work diligently to resolve Please feel free to contact us so we can discuss this further.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I didn't like my experience with Four Seasons Sunrooms very much. They used high-pressure sales tactics and it wound up being more expensive. Talking to their rep felt like buying a used car, where the guy says that he can't make that deal and that he'll have to call his supervisor. Then the supervisor amazingly comes up with a $1,500 discount.

Four Seasons was available and ready to do the work so I went ahead with them. I got window screens, and although the work they did was okay, the screens didn't fit. They said they were going to order new ones but never did. When the guy came back, he looked at it and said that that was normal for screens that big. I got disgusted since it was not a hard thing to fix yet they never fixed them. They've functioned okay since they put them in but I wasn’t pleased with the way they were done.

Buck,
Thank you for this feedback. We at Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

take our customer responses very seriously. While it saddens us to learn that your experience was not perfect, we are glad you are happy with the product and with your help strive for 100% customer satisfaction.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I got windows and patio door from Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows. But the screen of the patio door is still not working properly. It doesn’t open smoothly and it’s totally bad. I called many times and they’re not responding. Every time I call they say, “Okay. We’re going to send the people,”, but they don’t send them. I called many times last year and this year also and they haven’t fixed the screen of my patio door. The salesman was a nice guy, but he just came to my home and sweet talk, and after the contract is done, he never said anything. He's supposed to take care of which contractor to send but he never called back

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

Four Season's quote was better than other providers and they were more thorough with what the job was going to be. The representative gave us blow-by-blow what exactly was going to get done and he listened well. He came back afterwards to go over the information and to make sure about what we’re going to get done and how it’s going to be done especially that I had to order my own front door because we wanted something specific. Then Four Seasons did exactly what they said they're going to do. They did the front window, took out the bay window, put in a panel window and replaced the front door. They did a good job and were clean, neat and respectful of the property. We told them what we're going to get done and they did it exactly as we had asked for. If I do ever need any other work done I would use Four Seasons again.

Dawn

We loved working on your home, and we are so happy to hear that you loved the way it came out. At Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows our goal is to exceed your expectations. When the time is right to start your new project, let us know and we’ll get you a free estimate with a preferred customer discount.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

Years ago, I saw a Four Seasons ad in Mother Earth News. The Mother Earth News has the reputation of only advertising quality merchandise. At that time, it was 40 years ago, I looked into its background. I was thinking of putting a room like that on my house that I built in New York State but never got to do it. So to carry it forward, one of my life friends worked for Four Seasons when I was living in Arizona. I saw some of his work and I was really pleased with it. Their sales representative talked to us and showed us samples and we decided which one we wanted. The contractor who came after was very knowledgeable and efficient with his work. I was impressed with him. He really performed right up to what I expected.

James,

We really appreciate your comments and sharing your wonderful experience with others. At Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows we know that nothing is more important than creating a happy customer. We strive for 100% satisfaction and are delighted by your positive reviews. Please feel free to send pictures of you enjoying the room at: reviews@fourseasonssunrooms.com

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Four Seasons replaced all of our windows and it was done almost four years ago. We went with them because of the price. However, the screens don’t sit inside the window well the way a sealed screen should. The bugs can get into the window, at the very least two of them, and the screens don’t fit in properly on. There's just a big gap. Besides the screens, everything was great.

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your feedback, it is only with constructive comments such as yours that we can attain excellence. At Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows we are committed to exceeding expectations and while the windows were installed four years ago, we only want to leave a project with happy faces. If you would like, try our local dealer to see if they can offer a solution for your screens. We are glad you are happy with the product and with your help strive for 100% customer satisfaction.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I believed Four Seasons when they came and did the presentation about the windows. I can buy similar windows cheaper at other providers, but they don’t come with a lifetime warranty. I could have paid $250 for windows, but instead, I paid over $1,000 for them. Most people think I’m crazy, but I tell them that it’s a lifetime warranty. The first day the salesman showed up, he didn’t show up with his kit, but I decided to give him another chance. The installer showed up by himself and took a long time as it was a cold day. He got there a lot later than he said he would, but I gave him about an hour window. We were told when he came in with the windows that it would be two guys and they’d be done with all four in an hour. But I was happy with the quality of work and the windows lived up to expectations.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thank you for this feedback Daniel. We at Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows appreciate your time. While it saddens us to learn that your experience was not perfect, we are glad you are happy with the product and with your help strive for 100% customer satisfaction.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I was shopping for windows and I came across Four Seasons. They came and showed me their window. It looked like a good product so I decided to go with them. I got their windows which were cheaper at that time and I also got a patio door. Their sales rep promised me everything but the installation was not good at all and I didn’t like it. Everything that needed to be done including the molding was in writing but when the installers came, they felt like they were doing me a favor. They also sent two different crews. The windows aren't so bad but when they first installed the back door, it didn’t close and lock right. They had to order me a new door but there was a big argument before they did everything in the contract. Overall, I was not too happy with Four Seasons. I would not recommend them to a friend and I would never use them again.

Joseph,
We are sorry to hear about your negative experience. We recognize that the installation process was difficult for you and want you to know that here at Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows we strive to deliver excellence on every project. It is only with constructive comments such as yours that we can attain that excellence.

We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to learning from this to continue to strive for 100% customer satisfaction.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

One of my customers referred Four Seasons. The quality of the windows was really good that's why we went with them. Four Seasons installed all the windows in our house. They provided really good service and the pricing was reasonable. The installers did a good job. But I have one window for the back when they did the last one and I just noticed last month the frame is broken.

However the sales rep was very friendly and he basically knows everything. But we don't hear from him. When he made the sale he was really nice. He answered all the questions that we asked him and he provided all the information right. But after he got the job and discussing what to install he doesn't call me back to schedule the day.

I called several times to see because they're late and they don't show us the windows. I called him about 10 times and I left a message. There was no one who knows why he doesn't answer and he never returned my call so I was very disappointed by him. What they got to do is just be a little more professional in the day for installation and to coordinate the job. But other than that I'll recommend Four Seasons. I've been referring them a lot because I'm working at a business in plumbing and a lot of my customers ask me about the windows.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response
Everyone at Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows is engaged in our mission to create happy customers and when something goes wrong, we like to think we are quick to correct it. Please feel free to contact us at 631-468-6424 and we can talk about whats going on with the frame.

We really appreciate your comments and sharing your experience with others. Nothing is more important that creating a happy customer. We strive for 100% satisfaction and are delighted by your positive reviews.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Four Seasons Sunrooms was established in 1975 as a greenhouse supplier, and Latium USA bought the company in 2006. Four Seasons’ headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Holbrook, N.Y. The company manufactures and installs sunrooms, patio rooms, patios, retractable awnings and more.

• CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™: Four Seasons uses CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™ glass for construction. The glass is coated with special glazes to make the windows more energy efficient and easier to clean.

• Upgradable options: Consumers can have a screened in patio room added to their home and then upgrade it to a seasonal or year-round sunroom later. This option allows customers to upgrade their home slowly over time.

• Local installers: Four Seasons Sunrooms has local retailers who install their sunrooms. These local professionals are familiar with the building codes in their area as well as any challenges presented by the geography or climate. They can help homeowners select a Four Seasons product that suits their area.

• Warranties: All Four Seasons sunrooms, conservatories and patio rooms come with warranties that are transferable to new homeowners if the house is sold. CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™ is covered for 20 years against breakage.

• Free consultations: Interested consumers can request an in-home consultation and quote using an online form. Those who schedule consultations receive special discounts if they choose to purchase a sunroom or other product.

• Best for: Four Seasons Sunrooms are best for homeowners looking for choices in sunroom additions and local service.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs