Call toll free
3.72/5

Four Seasons Sunrooms

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows offers a wide range of products in the home improvement industry. Our products include sunrooms, patio covers, screen rooms, windows, pergolas, and many others. With vast product knowledge and a team of experts, you can rest assured that no matter the project, Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows will turn your vision into reality. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

744 Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I went in Four Seasons with a friend of mine who was buying a sunroom. I saw the kitchen makeup in the offices there and I decided to get that done. In fact, my friend and I talked about getting things done together. Four Seasons' people were very nice and very helpful. They were attentive and they got back to us when they said they would. The guys who did the countertop for me also did a beautiful job. The electrician was okay but he had a little bit of a problem because he got the wrong switch, but he was able to fix it. The mess was kept to a minimum, too.

I was satisfied with the way the sunroom looked and the way it acts. But it took almost seven months to complete. I was expecting it to be done in three to four months but the supplier of cabinets sent in damaged stuff that couldn’t be used and he did it twice. Four Seasons was dealing with somebody in Alabama and long distance sometimes doesn’t work. They need to check suppliers and put pressure on them to be attentive to the needs of the job. I would advise them as well to lock in a time situation with the providers that the project has to be finished by. There is also a need for a better selection of vendors.

Get expert buying tips about Sunroom Addition Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

We got the whole sunroom from Four Seasons added on to the house. The sales reps were really good. They talked to us about every step and how much it would cost to do the sunroom. If we asked them about anything, they sat down with us and talked to us about everything that what was gonna go on with the product. We wanted to go with them since the price was decent and we wanted to get the sunroom as soon as possible because we had the kids we were adopting. It also worked out very well with the contractor. I was home at the time and I watched every step that they did. The quality of the work they did was good. I will recommend Four Seasons to people if they wanna have a sunroom added on.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

We have had a wonderful experience and are very satisfied with everything that we’ve had done through Four Seasons. We had new windows put in the whole house to replace the very old aluminum windows that were put in in the 50’s. We also put on the sunroom, which we’ve really enjoyed, and then the gutter helmets because we don’t have to clean them. I had a very good experience dealing with Four Seasons' reps as well and their installation crew did great. We are done remodeling now, but if something would arise that we would do additionally, we would definitely call them.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I researched different companies that would be able to install and create a really beautiful sunroom for us. Price is always important to us and Four Seasons was able to negotiate down to a comfortable price. Also, I received communication from other people who used them that were very satisfied with their work. Moreover, the type of windows and doors that they offered were very helpful. They were gonna put in high-end glass and it is very high quality. Their people came, measured and refitted the entire sunroom in the house. After the installation, we had a couple of issues with the door not closing correctly. Because we live on the East Coast where it can be hot and then cold, it is not a big deal during the summertime. But during wintertime, we recognize that we have air coming through the door.

It took a few times for them to come out and when they finally came the fourth time, the technician readjusted the entire door. I asked the guy why he was moving the door and I was told that it was not put correctly. I asked a few questions and he answered them which I understood exactly. However, I was surprised as I was charged for the labor and for him coming out and doing all that work. I do not think I should have been charged because the job was not done right the first time. Nevertheless, the sunroom is beautiful and the contractor did a fantastic job.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I have always been told that Four Seasons' sunrooms are top of the line. And, I also knew of their quality. So, I went over to where they were. The sales representatives from Four Seasons were very nice and informative. They came and helped me pick out a little sunroom. The contractors came and built the sunroom, and I stayed away. The whole process took five days, and they were fast. The sunroom was very nicely done. I liked it. Its overall quality is excellent. Also, when they left, it was clean. I would recommend Four Seasons. I have another sunroom that was a different company, and you could see the difference in the two. Four Seasons' quality and product is definitely better.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows?

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

We have this condo complex and some of the condos have Atrium windows. One of my neighbors used Four Seasons to replace her Atrium window and she was satisfied with them. So, I got them. The sales rep was very helpful and told me what I would need. But he was in training and should've had an assistant with him and he didn't have one. He measured incorrectly and someone else had to come back and re-measure. But the first sales rep gave me a less price because of what he measured and Four Seasons honored that price.

They put three big windows and I have the silhouettes that I needed to be taken down. The installer told me he would take them down for me and not to worry about it. And he did take them down, but when he put them up, they haven't been right since. I should have had someone else do it. Also, they didn't clean up after themselves. I have been noticing a little bit like my paint is chipped where they put the windows in and I'm getting a little bit of a draft coming in. So, I have to call them. They're gonna have to check to see whether it's the breeze that's coming through and hopefully, they won't give me a hard time. Other than that, I was satisfied. I have no problems with the quality of the windows and the company itself was great.

Hi Maryanne,

Thank you for your feedback, it is only with constructive comments such as yours that we can attain excellence. At Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows, we are committed to exceeding expectations and we only want to leave a project with happy faces. We are glad you are happy with the product and when something goes wrong, we like to think we are quick to correct it. Sometimes there are things beyond our control but we believe moving forward we will work diligently to resolve the draft and clean up issues. Please feel free to contact us at 1-631-563-4000 x125 so we can discuss this further.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

We had the Wright Brothers come out and give us a bid. We were looking for a sunroom at our place. Since the Wright Brothers do sunrooms and other construction stuff, they have used Four Seasons Sunrooms for us. The people sent out by Wright Brothers were fabulous. They followed through with everything they said they were gonna do. They were there on time to do the work. They even worked all day long in the dead of winter, no less. They just have a strong work ethic.

And then we had an interesting situation where they had to make it fit. We’ve got a window where they kind of had to work around with some bricks and stuff. But they weren't happy with how it came out. Rob, the owner of the Wright Brothers called and he told me that they're not happy with that, so they're gonna come out, and they're gonna make it where it’s acceptable for them. And so they came back out and did whatever they needed to do to make it even better than it was before. We didn’t even ask for them. They just did it on their own. Overall, I highly recommend Four Seasons and the Wright Brothers.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

We went over to Four Seasons' store and looked at what they had. Their salesperson there was really good at keeping all kinds of information. We thought about it, then we went back there and ordered. Their reps were really good at explaining everything and they had good salespeople there. We had the sunroom done and we haven’t had any problems whatsoever. It’s perfect for us because it’s exactly what we wanted. It’s at the back of the house and the roof is really good. We don’t worry about the insulation out there because the windows are really good at keeping the heat in.

The quality of work was perfect and the construction went great. We had a little bit of a problem at the very beginning in the way that we wanted it, its layout, and the plans that were done. The city had changed how you could build and how close it is to the road. It was out by an inch or so, so we ended up redoing them. Then the city called us back and said that we can do it the way we wanted it to do the first time. All we had to do was to show up at the city meeting and if any of your neighbors contest with it, then we can’t. But if they don’t, we can go right ahead. I knew none of my neighbors would show up because they don’t really care for it being half an inch closer towards the road. It was a little bit of a pain at the beginning, but we had to go to those meetings. But it worked in the long run.

If Four Seasons would have told their people about the zoning things, then we wouldn’t have the first blueprints done up that way. But it worked out not too bad because we had them, and they did a new one, and we went back to the original anyway. We got what we wanted in the end. We have animals, so the room makes it really convenient when you let them out in the morning to do their thing in the backyard. If it’s a lousy weather, the floor that’s on the bottom of the sunroom is easy to clean up. The room is positioned in the right spot, where most of the breeze goes through during the hot weather in summer. The screens and windows were perfectly placed on one side and you can open them and you get a nice breeze all summer and fall.

In the wintertime, the windows are really good as it doesn't get that cold. Even though the sunroom is not heated, it’s still quite comfortable out there. However, we noticed when the snow gets really high, it slides off the roof and there’s nothing to protect us from it coming down. We had a near-miss one time. We’re letting the dogs out, then one of the snow came off the roof. Now that we know all about it, we know how to keep the snow off that roof. But that’s the only concern we have. We’re outside of the backyard all the time. We can see if snow is collecting up there and we have a thing that can pull the snow off the roof. Other than that, we love the sunroom and it works perfectly.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

We signed up at the trade show and then somebody from Four Seasons contacted us. The salespeople were very pleasant and on time. They explained everything and came with a good price. They subcontracted the work out and I was so-so with them. The contractor was nice and the first day he came, I thought he was gonna install because I was off the whole weekend. However, he said he gotta see what he gotta do and they were gonna ship everything. Then, he would look at the stuff when he gets there on Monday, make sure it’s there and then, he would come back. We had company out that weekend and we had a pile of garbage in the back. We had sharp metals and I had young kids running around. He was nice enough to put the top over it and cover it with some ladders but there were still shards of the aluminum stuff around. Nobody ever did but I was worried that somebody would step on something.

He was there on the first day of the installation by himself and he did as much as he could. He put a temporary wall up, and the back room was quite open but I had a plywood wall there. I was hoping it wasn't gonna rain. Everything was installed and then, they all came back the next day. They had to come back a third day which was kinda okay but the communication aspect was missing.

While I was on vacation for two weeks, I got the sunroom guy banging in the backyard. He came back for one day to install the gutter. It was also kinda weird because he left around 3 o'clock each afternoon and I thought about his work ethic. People travel but if you work, you work until work time and then your travel time is extra. It's the way I was brought up. When he came back on Monday, he was here for an hour or two and he could've stayed on Friday and finished stuff. Nevertheless, the quality has been good so far although I was a little disappointed in the construction of the roof. When it rains, it's hard to hear back there.

Jim,

Thank you so much for this review! It is only with constructive comments such as yours that we can attain excellence. At Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows, we are committed to exceeding expectations and we only want to leave a project with happy faces. We are glad you are happy with the product and with your help, we will advise on proper install etiquette, as we strive for 100% customer satisfaction.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

When I was looking for windows, I went on the computer and one rep of Four Seasons Sunrooms most likely read my memo and they contacted me. I noticed that that rep was down the block from me so I gave them a shot and got from them the double hung window. I’m contented with the windows they gave me. I was surprised and I’m very satisfied with the quality.

The person who I worked with was very helpful. He showed me a lot including the options on windows. And he showed me one that was suitable for me, for what I was looking for, for the replacement. In the beginning, I was a little worried but I was surprised. The gentleman that put the window was very good. He cleaned up after whatever he did, and I was very satisfied with it. If a friend or anybody is looking for windows, I’ll definitely recommend them to Four Seasons.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response
Thank you so much for this positive feedback Ricky. It delights us to see another satisfied window customer.

It was a pleasure working in your home and We are glad to see that you were happy to choose Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

The ad that Four Seasons had was nice and their sales people were nice. I enjoyed the interaction with them. Their people came when they said they would and cleaned up after themselves. They did a good job. My sunroom is lovely. It’s very high-quality and water-tight. I would recommend them.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thanks for choosing Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows when deciding on a sunroom. Lana, we couldn't be happier to know how pleased you are with the finished project. We hope you're able to create lots of wonderful memories in your new room!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

When we got a built-in patio from Four Seasons, they came to Woodward and measured it and gave me a quote right away. My only problem is I have a screen door that broke and I asked them to come back and help me fix it, but it’s never been fixed. But despite that, I’d still recommend them.

Monica,
Thank you so much for this glowing review.
Please call us at 631-563-4000 x234 to see if we can help get that screen door looked at a repaired. Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows strives for 100% customer satisfaction and we would love the opportunity to try and help

with getting you the service you need.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

It went fine with Four Seasons. They did my sunroom and we had a couple of issues. One of the doors wouldn't open and had to be readjusted and the screen through one of the doors kept coming off due to a screw blocking it. They came back and repaired them. So, we have no problems. But I called Four Seasons about a month ago and nobody ever returned my call back regarding the Amana Heating and Air Conditioning. That was really weird. Other than that, the work was very good.

Penny,
We loved working on your home, and we are so happy to hear that you loved the way it came out. At Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows, our goal is to exceed your expectations. We apologize for the breakdown in communication in regards to the heater, All heating and cooling units are third-party options and any issues should be taken up with either your local installer or the manufacturer of the unit itself. We hope this information is helpful.
It is wonderful to see and share our new Four Seasons Family's beautiful rooms.

Please feel free to share pictures with us at reviews@fourseasonssunrooms.com

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I filled out an online form to request information from a few window vendors locally and Four Seasons was the first one to call me back. We talked to a few different companies and we had a few different people come and give us an estimate. In the case of Four Seasons, we kind of connected with the salesperson. David gave us some new ideas that the other vendors didn’t and they were better ideas. Overall, we kind of liked what he had to say and what he brought to the table. Also, they would do new construction while a lot of places would only do replacement windows. We got a set of new windows, including a custom-made window, and they did some construction to widen the space where we could put in a bigger window than we previously had. The installation crew did wonderfully and we're very happy with the work.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response
Rebecca, We are so excited to see that Four Seasons ability to go above and beyond with your custom window was exactly what you wanted.

Dave is grateful for your trust in moving forward with us and the kind feedback of your experience. We are so happy that you choose to be a part of the Four Seasons Sunroom and Window family and look forward to have the opportunity again any future projects for your home.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

We met with a salesperson from Four Seasons Sunrooms and he told us that we get a 20-year warranty. He went through the whole entire thing, and it’s in the email, and we were promised certain things. And then we said yes, and we would go and follow with the project. Then he had gotten it all wrong, and they wouldn’t honor the 20-year guarantee even though we had it in an email. We were very disappointed with the customer service aspect of it. And we’ve already decided that if and when we’re doing a remodel and there will be more atriums put in, we will not be using Four Seasons.

We had met with other atrium companies, and we even had told them we were not gonna go ahead because we had agreed with Four Seasons. Four Seasons gave us a small discount, which honestly did nothing because that’s not what was promised to us. We were looking to make sure of the durability of the product. We are very dissatisfied with Four Seasons Sunrooms.

Kimberly,

Thank you for your honest feedback. While your issue was an isolated incident in which a salesman was incorrect about the warranty information moving forward on the reglaze of your room. We at Four Seasons Sunrooms and windows were proactive in correcting the mistake and verifying that all parties involved including your board members had a clear understanding of the correct warranty information and repairs before moving forward. We take your comments to heart and believe that with feedback like this we will be able to improve the overall satisfaction when working on a misunderstanding and coming to a fair resolution.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

I purchased from Four Seasons a long time ago but I wasn’t happy so I didn't bother with them. But for a few years, I kept looking at certain things that I wanted. Four Seasons is pricey but I've always wanted their product. I wound up having someone come years later and he was more of a top manager. So he took care of me and was a little bit more accommodating to me for my needs. That was how I decided to go with it. He also made some suggestions that made sense. He has been doing it for years and he was very knowledgeable.

When the contractor came in, he was very nice. But his work ethic could have been a little bit better performance. The process was a bit lengthy and laid-back. Being a former contractor, I was watching and I thought it was gonna take long even though they were getting paid by the job. I think they could be better. There’s also not a lot of information online for winterizing, should the springs be down. There was one point that the piece came off so the screen was going back and forth and I wound up fixing it myself. But everything else is great and I loved it. Everyone who came to see it loved the patio too.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thank you for the sincere review regarding your experience, Roberto. If you ever come across anything that requires attention, such as the screen issue you mentioned, you can contact our customer support line at 631-563-4000 x234 and let us know what needs to be fixed -- that way, we can take care of it as soon as possible with no inconvenience to you. Your support is very much appreciated, and we hope you'll give us a call whenever you need a hand!

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

I have seen Four Seasons on an ad but they were not that far from my house and I pass it all the time. I called a few other companies and most of them hadn’t even called me back so, I figured that I would go with the first person I spoke to. Four Seasons responded right away. The first rep I spoke to was a nice guy but he was a little bit of an oddball. We had the order all set and I just had a question because I originally said that I was gonna get the grids but I decided I didn’t want them. He was supposed to give me a new price but he was ignoring me, so I called the company and canceled the order. One of the higher-ups in the sales department contacted me. He came over, apologized and offered me a little bit of a discount. So, I ended up keeping the order.

The contractor who came to do the work was very professional and he did the job quickly. He was by himself but he did great and he knew what he was doing. Although Four Seasons is a little pricey, the quality is there and you get what you pay for. Windows are not something that you get every year but I love them. They’re beautiful.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Lisa, thank you for writing us a review regarding your experience. It seems like it might've been a little uneven at first, but we appreciate you sticking with us and giving us the opportunity to complete the job and do some high-quality work. We'll be here if you ever need a hand with anything.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

The Four Seasons sales rep didn't really have to do much selling. We knew we wanted the LifeRoom. However, they called eight times the day of our initial appointment and confirmed the appointment. I kept telling them to stop calling and that I was gonna be home and to please show up. They said okay but they didn't show up for the initial appointment. I never called them back and then they called back a couple of days later asking what happened and I explained. Then they said the last person who called said that I said I didn't want the appointment. I said I wanted them to stop calling. There was a big difference. That was not very good at all.

We tried to cancel it with them and tried to find someone else who would do it and couldn't. Four Seasons is the only company on Long Island who does the room, so I was stuck with them. But the work and everything else was fine. The installers were great, professional, and courteous throughout. It seems to do what it says but they were saying 30 degrees cooler than outside. There are fans and misters to bring the room to that and it does not that much of a difference. Also, I don't like the fact that everything in the room gets soaking wet pretty quickly, especially if the misters on. I would've gone with somebody else if someone else did it after the initial experience. There wasn't a lot of communication. It was frustrating and made me wanna jump out. They need to better train the people that we initially spoke to on the phone and also listen to what the customer is saying.

Mike,
Thank you, it is only with feed back like yours that we can correct the issues with communication. Our Supervisors here at Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows are reaching out to you, so that we can correct the misting problem you mentioned. Based on your discription it seems to be a simple adjustment and you will be enjoying the Life Room with ease moving forward.

When issues like this arise it is our goal to correct it and strive for better customer satisfaction.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

Four Seasons put up a new patio cover, and then they came back and put the top on it for me because I didn't like that much sunlight. The guy who worked on it was very neat and then, with his helper, they cleaned up everything. Also, the reps that got me set up were very nice, understanding and seemed to know exactly what I was looking for. I like the work quality. In fact, my son-in-law had them do some work over at their home for them, and he likes it too. Four Seasons does a wonderful job. They’re accurate and they listen to you at what you want.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

We appreciate the kind words regarding your patio cover, Jean! Helping your son-in-law was our pleasure, as well. Please let us know if you ever need assistance with anything else.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

The current house that we live in had a Four Seasons room that needed replacing. Four Seasons offers 12 months no payment, no interest. The contract states the first payment will be done upon starting of the job and the last payment would be on completion of the job. I gave a deposit, then they put in the first payment a couple of days after we signed up for the job. They were supposed to come at the end of September, but they didn’t come until October 1st. According to the contract, October 1st is when they should’ve put the first payment in. And the minute the first payment is put in is when the 12 months would start. I just noticed yesterday that they put in for the last payment two weeks ago at the end of October when I’ve been telling them the job was not complete. By doing that, I have one less month to pay than originally stated.

Four Seasons subcontracted the job out to somebody else and the guys who has been doing it are incompetent. It’s been going on for a month and a half and they’re still not done. Initially, the contractor called me up to let me know that they weren’t coming on the day they were originally supposed to, which wasn’t their fault since there were concerns about the weather. Then they called back to let me know they were coming the following week and they came to do what they were supposed to do. They had to rebuild the baseboard because it was rotted out. They replaced the base wall, all the windows, all the hardware, doors and all the glass. All that remained was the metal structure. When they were done, they needed the electric put back in. They told me when that needed to be done so they could finish the job.

The week before, when they came and dropped off all the glass, I noticed that they were missing two pieces. I contacted them immediately and they told me they were aware of it. When the contractor came out, they realized that they were aware that one piece was missing but not the other one. They put a piece of plywood in the place of a glass window for a few weeks until they got that piece in. During that time, I brought up issues that I noticed with the room and I was told it was a work in progress and that when they put the glass in, they’d resolve all those. When they came and put the window in, I communicated to them the list of the issues that still haven’t been resolved. A week later, the gentleman came out again, went over the issues and said that windows are supposed to leak and the water should be coming in through the tracks of the windows and the door, and that it was the way it was designed.

Any time there have been an issue with leaking, they try to cover things instead of fixing it properly. I also told the store we were supposed to have the nude beauty strips and not the new ones. They said no one ever told them that. The contractor came the next day and only puts the beauty strips on the lower section, thinking that I can’t look above the thing to see that he only replaced them at eye level. When I told the man, he said no one was trying to pull something over on me. I said that he was. He said that was all they gave him. I said he was the contractor and when given a certain amount, he should know if it was not enough. I’m not a nitpicking consumer. I'm paying big money to have a room replaced and I want it done properly per the contract and what they said.

Any issue that I found, I took pictures, documented it, and sent it back to the office and the installer himself. For multiple weeks, I’ve been telling the Four Seasons headquarters to have Joe, the technical vice president, give me a call. I’ll see what happens when he comes out here today at 4 o’clock to try to resolve issues.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

We're sorry to hear that you're disappointed, Anthony. The experience you've described here isn't indicative of our business as a whole. We strive for top-notch quality and customer satisfaction. Please know that this was an isolated incident and doesn't reflect Four Seasons overall. We hope the measures we have been taking to correct your experience, leaves you satisfied moving forward. We value you and look forward to you enjoying your room for many years to come. Apologies again. -Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

We’re in a fairly remote area and Four Seasons helped me with a greenhouse off the edge of our house. It has a glass roof, two glass walls and a concrete path. Their reps were very responsive. They drew us a plan and explained everything that we were gonna get. They also oversaw the build of it and it was all as we expected it should be. It took them a week to build it and their work was of very good quality. However, I have a great deal of trouble though taking the bug screens off in the winter. I have called the number on the Four Seasons website for customer service and asked for some help with it but I have never had any response back. I still do not know how to get the door screens off. I have managed to get them off once, but they were very difficult to put back in and I couldn’t find any written information about how to do that easily or effectively. I’m happy with the product, but their customer service callback needs some work.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thank you for choosing us when installing your greenhouse, Sue! As far as the bug screen problems, we apologize for any support issues on our end. If you'll reach out to us at 631-563-4000 x234, we'd love to go over the screens and find a solution so that you can remove them easily. Hope to hear from you soon.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

We had Four Seasons before. Since we were replacing our old sunroom with a new one, we went with them again. The sales rep was a very nice man and he knew what he was talking about. Then, Four Seasons had their two workers come. They were very good and professional, and they did the job in a day. The overall quality of the work done was very good. However, I got a leak that I have to call them about. The price was very high, too. Still, it was a very nice experience with Four Seasons.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thanks for taking some time and writing us a review! Replacing and updating your old sunroom was our pleasure, and we're grateful for your continued business. If you ever come across any issues with leaks, please reach out to our customer support line at 631-563-4000 x234 so we can seal them up immediately. Thanks again for choosing Four Seasons!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

My son and daughter-in-law put an addition on their house from and I thought it was nifty. I contacted Four Seasons Sunrooms and the sales reps were very helpful, were anxious to make things work, and they were agreeable people. When the contractors came, I asked one of them to leave a little clump of a thing that had to be taken out so I could plant it later. He knew where I wanted it and without even asking, he just went ahead and planted it for me. Another nice thing about them is that they cleaned up their work spot very nicely.

I just need to contact them about a small leak where the room joined onto the main house and it only happens when I had severe weather although I felt like the roofing material might settle in place and take care of itself. Then I have five of my window screens that don’t fit well enough and some spiders get in. They have a little spring thing at the top that compresses when putting the screen in and then expands to hold the wind in firmly. I have to take the screen out then clean the spiders and put the screen back in. They would probably try to correct that. But most of the window screens are fine. I had Four Seasons come back and enlarge the original room that I had them build. Then I had them enclose my porch on the other side of the house and I was happy. I would recommend them.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thank you for the strong recommendaiton, Kathleen! We enjoyed working on both yours and your son's homes. If you're experiencing any issues with leaks, please call our customer support line at 631-563-4000 x234 so we can make sure they're sealed up -- we want you to fully enjoy your sunroom, even in inclement weather. Hope to hear from you soon!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I did my research and I read the reviews. Then, I decided to go with Four Season Sunrooms. They constructed a 12 x 18 feet full sunroom on the front of my house and the quality of their work is excellent. It's perfect. I liked the personalized attention to detail and some fine tuning things that they came back and did. I felt like I could talk to them anytime. The guy who installed it who was so involved in my project all the way through and helpful. He was the same guy who sold the product to me and he was really amazing.

My sunroom is the highlight of the neighborhood. In it, you're just in the trees but with a lot of light and from floor to ceiling, it's all glass. And the floor has interesting tiles where you just wanna sit in there and do yoga. I'm an artist and I do a lot of mosaics. So, I had a kind of fancy Heath tiles from a local manufacturer that sells nationally. But I did my own tile design floor and it went viral on Instagram with the art world and people who are curators. My daughter is an artist in LA so the curators from the major museums got excited and saw it. Also, Northbay Sunspace, the one that put my Four Seasons sunroom in, featured it on their site for some competition. People talk about and wanna come and see this room.

I've also recommended Four Seasons and told others that they'll love the product. It makes an addition not just to the value of your house to have something like that, but to the quality of your life because you've added a really wonderful space that makes you feel different when you're in it. I go in there and it's like a sanctuary. I do my art there and it's my studio.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thanks for choosing us when deciding on a sunroom, Liz! We couldn't be happier to know how pleased you are with the finished product, and to know that your sunroom sticks out as a bright spot in the neighborhood and online really makes our day. We hope you're able to create lots of incredible and inspiring art in your new room!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I was looking at getting some kind of gazebo or pergola. I went to Four Seasons not too far from where I live to see what they had as far as the pergola that could’ve had sides and they showed me the LifeRoom. It’s like a regular awning with the sides come down. The sales reps walked us through the different options. One guy was good but the other guy was a little pushy. The contractors who came out were good. However, I had a little issue afterwards because one guy pulled the siding off of the house where there’s a tiny piece that goes up by the gutters. Now, I had to go and find my piece, my siding, because there was a specialty color. When he did that, I had brickwork all done on the back of my house. He didn’t know he had to lift the brick up and put the post in and put the brick on top. I had to go and pick the brick up. Thank God my buddy didn’t charge me. But I took 10 or 12 bricks and they used only six or seven bricks.

The contractor set everything up and he had to come back to do a little more work. I was told not to worry about anything but I’m doing the legwork. I told the contractor about the sides and he said, “Well, if you want, we can pull it off the back of your garage.” But I don't want to. So, he said he’ll try to look. But it doesn’t matter whether he did or not because I tried calling places. One of the woman at my job at the school whose husband is a contractor told me to try out a certain place to find the parts. I was able to go there and buy two pieces which costed me $20 out of my pocket. The contractor came and put the parts but I had my electrician come to run wires so he could hook up the stuff right through the wire thing. The contractor had a death in the family, which I understand. We also had a crappy bit of weather. It took him two months to put the plug in and to put up the sidings but it’s all done now.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Jack, thanks for letting us know what went right and what could've gone better with your LifeRoom installation. It appears that more effort was required on your part than usual for a typical installation, and we apologize for that. It's always our goal to make things as easy on you as possible, and we'll do everything we can to provide you the support you need in the future without any of the hassle. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need assistance with your LifeRoom.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

Four Seasons Sunrooms is the only one that does what I wanted to do at the time. The salesman was okay. I got motorized screens put in. The interaction with the installers was fine except for the last guy because he made a scratch on the deck and he was supposed to give me some sort of epoxy to fix that, but he never came back to me. I've been waiting for three months now. But it’s just a minor thing.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response
Thank you, Bill, for your Feed Back. Everyone at Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows is engaged in our mission to create happy customers. Sometimes there are things beyond our control but we believe we are working diligently to resolve any outstanding issues and you will be pleased by our efforts.

We are happy that you chose to get the LifeRoom added to your home and believe you will enjoy it for many years to come.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

I put in Four Seasons Sunroom two years ago. We did the house 30 years ago and I went with it the cheap way. I put in a regular glass door and glass windows, I’ve made my own frames and they wouldn’t be as tight as they needed to be. My wife’s father died and we incurred a big inheritance, enough to go do all of our windows. We did it but my wife overlooked one which is in the utility room but that's not a big deal. So far, we’re perfectly happy with Four Seasons' quality of work. They did what they said they would do and they have done a great job. It only took them two days to install it.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

Four Seasons did a sunroom, where they changed out the old glass that I’ve had that was there, and re-did it with a new one. After the job was done, I notice the door’s glasses could’ve been installed in all the places. However, they could not lower the price. The sales representative we dealt with was a good salesperson and a very nice person. The installation team did their job fast and clean, too. There is a good quality in Four Season's service and their product is wonderful.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

We appreciate your review of our window replacement! It sounds like both our sales and installation teams made sure it was a quick and easy process. If you ever need any more assistance with your sunroom, we'd be happy to help.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I am pleasantly happy with all the services and everything Four Seasons Sunrooms did. They were very helpful. I liked the demonstration, as well as the gentleman that demonstrated the windows and their ability, and what they had. The sales representative that came out was very knowledgeable. He gave me the information that I wanted and he answered all my questions. And if there were issues, he immediately contacted me. We got windows and one French door and the quality of work was very well done. The contractors were clean and they made sure that they cleaned up the area. They were very accommodating with my pets. They were very aware of them and made sure that there was nothing that could harm them. They even worked through the rain. All of them were great workers. I was happy that Four Seasons worked and within the window that I needed them for.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

We appreciate the review! Thank you for all of the compliments on both the quality of your sunroom and the hard work done by our team. If you ever need a hand with anything else, please give us a call.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

My wife, who already passed away, wanted a sunroom which I thought was too much money. We had a patio already and Four Seasons put a glass around it and some kind of top. The work that they did was okay but I wouldn't recommend them to anybody.

Dear Robert,

We here at Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows send our deepest sympathies to you on the passing of your Wife. We're sorry to hear that you're disappointed in what would be obtaining one of her dreams. We strive for top-notch quality and customer satisfaction. Your feed back is very important to us. Please reach out to us at 631-563-4000 ext 231 and we can discuss the experience you've had to better understand your situation.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Four Seasons Sunrooms was established in 1975 as a greenhouse supplier, and Latium USA bought the company in 2006. Four Seasons’ headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Holbrook, N.Y. The company manufactures and installs sunrooms, patio rooms, patios, retractable awnings and more.

• CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™: Four Seasons uses CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™ glass for construction. The glass is coated with special glazes to make the windows more energy efficient and easier to clean.

• Upgradable options: Consumers can have a screened in patio room added to their home and then upgrade it to a seasonal or year-round sunroom later. This option allows customers to upgrade their home slowly over time.

• Local installers: Four Seasons Sunrooms has local retailers who install their sunrooms. These local professionals are familiar with the building codes in their area as well as any challenges presented by the geography or climate. They can help homeowners select a Four Seasons product that suits their area.

• Warranties: All Four Seasons sunrooms, conservatories and patio rooms come with warranties that are transferable to new homeowners if the house is sold. CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™ is covered for 20 years against breakage.

• Free consultations: Interested consumers can request an in-home consultation and quote using an online form. Those who schedule consultations receive special discounts if they choose to purchase a sunroom or other product.

• Best for: Four Seasons Sunrooms are best for homeowners looking for choices in sunroom additions and local service.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs