Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows

Four Seasons Sunrooms

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I put up an awning over our patio with Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows. I had to come to their terms. My area that I wanted to get covered was a little different than what they could do but they covered everything that was necessary. Their rep knew what he was talking about and the contractors were more informed than I was. This ended up being a better product than what I imagined. The workers were well knowledgeable in their trade. They didn’t waste a lot of time. They knew where they were going and what was coming next. They were very precise. They did a fine job.

A sales guy for Four Seasons came over and he was friendly and nice. I liked the price he told me and also that they would come that weekend. We purchased the windows and the contractor came and worked. They were here all day and everything was good. My experience was great.

I had Four Seasons build me a sunroom. I got them because their quality was better than other places. They also gave me a tiled floor in that room that was part of the package, that was supposedly part of the pricing. It was a good selling point and it actually helped sell me. A guy from Four Seasons came, he had a book and explained everything. I was quite satisfied with that and I went ahead with the construction. It was done pretty quickly. The way it was done and the methodology, it was very good. I know a little about doing things and putting things together. So, what they did and how they did it was really done efficiently. I actually used the same contractor to do some additional work in my house after that.

Everyone whom I dealt with at Four Seasons was really, really good. The guys that did the job were very good too. I had a couple of suggestions, and kicked around a couple of thoughts, they're very amenable to that, which was good with me. It’s been at least three years now. The sunroom was well-constructed and we're enjoying it. There was absolutely no issue with it and I love it.

A lot of magazines show all-glass sunrooms and I knew that Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows make them so I called them to see what it will take. I got the whole glass sunroom from them and their sales rep was friendly and good. I used their design and when they filed the permit, they were to follow the permit from the Sunroom guy. So, that’s why there were a couple of checks by the city. And sales rep told the Sunroom guy to send the permit. So, that was good because I wasn’t sure. They had to modify the deck according to the engineering requirement but that was supposed to be built by an independent contractor so they had to get a hold of the deck guy. I wanted to make sure that they follow the design.

Four Seasons contractors' were helpful. They were going to get a different floor and I said no because I'll pay more to get the better flooring. I got my own view rock on my floor board and I made them screw all the view rock because they were all just going to nail it and nails generally pop out. They had long screws and they needed that because of the 3 inches of wood from the deck to the view rock. There were thousands of screws and they were tired but it is good. But, I wish the glass was a bit more tinted because it gets hot. I’m doing my best to cover the top a little bit. I needed somebody to tint the windows, the roof as well as the upper windows and it’s a big job. I have used the screen temporarily just like the screen for the windows with the spring. I made that and put the reflector for the top. By next summer, I will have somebody finish the tinting.

There is one caution about the water leak though. They tested it and they were standing on the roof of the house, and there’s a sunroom roof. The water comes from the sky so you got to spray the water up and let it fall down so it takes the force. They didn’t get the leak at that time but within a week, I found a leak. They did not see the front of the top roof part of the sunroom windows and they forgot to seal the one which was right at the edge. When they sprayed the water with the hose, they’re not filling the gutter but when the water pours, the gutter gets filled. The water was seeping through that gap between the last window at the edge and the framing and coming inside like a hose.

One day, within a week, I was getting a lot of water because the water goes through that hole and fills up the gutter. It doesn't empty the gutter fast and because of that, it comes back inside. One of their engineers came over, climbed the roof and sealed it. After that, there was another leak at the end which is near the house. There are about 20 windows on the top and one of the windows needed to be sealed so they did that. It was dripping but it wasn’t as bad as the one in the front. They should fill the edge because sometimes I was also getting cockroaches. They crawl from the creek, come back up and then they try to squeeze through so I had to seal all that along the edge of the house so I don’t have any cockroach issue anymore. I will still recommend them with the tinted only on the top because, otherwise, you won’t be able to see outside. A lot of sunrays are coming from the front and from the side so I would go with a bit tinted.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows' rep told me that everything was done in-house and that was like icing on the cake. But when the installers got there, they were outsourced. I was pissed off because the salesman lied to me. However, it turned out that the contractors were really good so it didn't bother me. They’re very pleasant, very friendly and they’re really nice to my wife and my children. They’re also quick. They didn’t make a mess and dragged stuff around, which is good. It didn’t feel like dealing with a lot of contractors.

I ended up getting the surrounding kitchen redone such as the ceiling, lighting and the floors. However, like all projects, there’s always something. So, it was the door. They essentially didn’t have one door and I withheld 25% of the payment until I got that door which took about a month and a half. The door was manufactured with a wrong number. They redid it twice and in both times, the doors were wrong. You could tell that there was a disconnect between manufacturing and sales which slowed down the whole process, which I didn’t like. That was the only downside. It’s annoying that I have the whole payment and not get this over with because of one door. Things like that put a bit of damper on the experience for me.

Nevertheless, the quality of all the work was excellent and the work was done really well. The products used and the service was very good. It’s just that the timeline was behind than I wanted to be. They gave me a scope of four to six weeks but it was more like 10 to 12 weeks. The kitchen cabinets were made from scratch but they were really well done, which is a big deal. A lot of people end up buying kitchens with cabinets that are crappy and they fall apart but these things will never do. It’s really nice. The model work that they ended up picking out was exactly what I wanted. So overall, it has been a very positive experience.

I tried to reach some people to do a project. Everyone knew we don’t do it and then I met with a friend. He did some work and told me this is what Four Seasons Sunrooms did and how much it would cost. I agreed about everything and we started. My friend had problems because the franchise of the people who started with him had gone bankrupt but the company told him that they will continue and they took responsibility. The company finished the project for him.

There were some frustrations during the whole project and some parts that I didn’t like that I discovered after. The spa's not 100% straight. I am not an expert but by looking at it, I found it in the beginning that there's a little part of the spa showing and at the end of it was a bigger part showing which was not straight and it gave us hard time to put the ceramic in. Then in the middle of the process, they said we needed a sump pump which should be one of the jobs and they charged me $5,000. After that, I knew that the sump pump was $500 because what happened provoked him and I changed it to $500. The really bad thing was that they told me they’re gonna finish it November and after that, they delay to the next season, so it’s delayed seven months because they cannot work in the winter. There’s a lot of stuff in between delay but overall, I’m 70% happy.

I like the way the Four Seasons representatives explained the procedures. I got the window replaced for the whole house from them. The contractor was good and I didn't have any problems with them when they’re on site. A year later during a hurricane, water poured in from the windows so I called but somebody told me that that company I was in contact with in Raleigh was out of business and was sold over for another company. I got a little bit frustrated and nobody can help me out. I'm upset and I already called a different company to fix it. Now I'm in the questions that I have contact with a company that's been bought out by another company so if I have my windows worked on or if I need a replacement, I don’t even know where to go.

Several years ago, we had replacement windows made and installed by Four Seasons. I learned about them through some printed advertising and got an estimate from them along with others. They had the most reasonable estimate for what we wanted done and so we went with them. The quality, reps and contractors were all fine.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows?

I had just moved in our neighborhood and a guy was here advertising Four Seasons. The salesman was good and he didn't give up. I used Four Seasons for all my windows except for three. The overall quality of the work was good and I liked how the contractors put the windows in. The contractors, which were two brothers asked me why I would I change the windows and I told them how one of them had a crack in it and when I had called, I didn’t think I can get just one window. They were really good. My experience was great overall.

My experience with Four Seasons was long and took many years. We got a sunroom from them. We spent so much money on it and we expected them to use high-quality materials but they did not. The quality wasn’t great. We're still having leaks, which we mean to contact them about. Their sales rep and their contractor were good, and they're good about coming and fixing the leak last time. However, they don't fix all of them. Also, the main problem was the little staircase coming from the door into the greenhouse. They just threw it together and that's it. They did what they told us they would do but it wasn't quality work at all.

I bought some windows from Four Seasons because of the quality of their products and they turned out to be good. My interactions with their sales rep and contractor were also good. Four Seasons has been reliable, came when they said they were going to come, and did the work. I'll recommend them.

I called around for a couple of estimates and Four Seasons seemed like they had a better product. The sales representative was very friendly and he described everything very well. The contractors who installed the windows were very good and the windows are withstanding very much since installation two and a half years ago. I have a 90 pound dog who constantly throws himself at the windows and they're holding very well. It was a good experience overall.

Four Seasons did the bathroom in my old apartment. Another company did the bedroom and living room and common area. And there was a lot of back and forth because they pointed fingers. For example, debris needed to be removed, they said "Oh no, the contractor is supposed to do it." The contractor said, "Oh no, they're supposed to do it.” It was in our contract with Four Seasons that they were supposed to remove the debris. So, eventually they did. There were also several times that I had to reach out to David of Four Seasons to have people come back to do the job correctly. Part of the wall in the bathroom near the doorway had a huge depression in it. It looked like part of the backer board broke, and instead of fixing it, they just painted over it. They agreed to send someone back but no one showed up.

So, I contacted them again and they said, "Oh, sorry. We'll send somebody else." This time, someone came and worked on the depression. It was not made to be flushed and smoothed with the rest of the wall. You could still see that there was damage there. But at that point, it had been quite a long time of renovation and moving back and forth. And I needed to move in because I've moved out of my old apartment already. So, I gave up. I didn't pursue it anymore. After the first person didn't show up, and the second person obviously didn't care enough to do a good job, I wasn't going to play this game for another month. I was going to move into my apartment and start living there.

My house is 115 years old, but it’s well-made. The kitchen is old and needed remodeling, but it wasn’t in disrepair and there wasn’t anything falling. However, the previous homeowner installed vinyl windows poorly. I gave Four Seasons a call based on an advertisement and the rep told me about the Four Seasons rooms they make and gave me a bit of an overview of the products the company offers. I was in need of windows and that’s what I purchased. I worked as a millwork specialist for six months at Home Depot and I dealt with the doors and windows, so when the rep was describing the windows, I was familiar with all the terminology and the quality. The window was good based on the demonstration and the things that the rep was saying about them. The windows were well-made and I was not disappointed.

However, the gentlemen who installed the windows damaged the wall around it and the damage was extended to the basement door. That irritated me and instead of being humble and offering to patch it up, they left. That's not professional and I felt disrespected. I would not accept someone to come in, do business for me and then turn around and cause damage costing me more money. My husband was sick with cancer at that time, so he didn’t have the energy to fight on that. He let it go, but had I been present, I would have taken care of it. Where the windows were, there was a major difference.

I was very upset at the major damage, but six months later my kitchen got a whole gutting and remodeling. Initially, I called Four Seasons to see if they could give us an estimate. They're a little on the costly side, but I liked the quality of the windows. I spoke to the person who came and there're certain things that I liked about the design she picked out, but when I asked her about moving a steam pipe that went from the basement to the heater in the guestroom, she said the pipe had to stay. We were quoted 80 for the price and it was too much. The design was okay and I kept it. We had our kitchen remodeled by the same company that remodeled my upstairs bathroom. They came in and did their design, which was similar to the one from Four Seasons, but I never showed it to them because I wanted to see what somebody else would do. They knew the pipe would be a complete obstruction and they were able to move it.

We got the kitchen remodeled for more than 28, a little less than half the cost Four Seasons quoted us. I had two large windows in my kitchen and the remodelers took one out. I asked if the new windows could be saved and the contractor said based on the design, he’ll try. However, he wasn’t able to and much smaller windows were installed. The plumber at the time put aside the window to take it and I specifically told him that the windows should be left to the side after because they’re good and I’m keeping them. When I was going to work, I told my husband to make sure the windows didn't go anywhere because besides being practically new, I knew the quality was excellent. The windows were not cheap and to this day, they’re in my basement.

I also had a window installed in my son’s room and everything was intact. In the winter time at the beginning of this year, my son opened the window and it somehow came off track. The piece in the window that looks almost like a pulley failed and he couldn’t close it. The right side of the window is broken off and in order to close it, I have to open like I’m going to clean it, push it down and then click back on track that way. At that point, I realized the window is damaged and it shouldn’t be. I have to contact Four Seasons, but it's not a priority. My husband passed away so there's been a lot of things going on in our lives right now that has to be taken care of. Overall, it was a good experience. There were little glitches that took it down a notch, but the salespeople were very personable. The product was good quality and I like the package that's presented. Four Seasons is expensive and it’s not perfect, but I would recommend them.

I bought windows from Four Seasons about three years ago. I used to have a local producer but that wasn’t good so I decided to get a name brand company so they know what they're doing. I found Four Seasons online, called about the prices and it was economical so I went for it. The sales reps were friendly and knew what they're doing, I didn't have to do and tell them anything. And the contractor was nice, friendly and helpful too.

I was shopping around for the glasses for my atrium. I got glasses for sunroom from Four Seasons and I had some windows put in. The overall quality of work was very nice and I didn’t have any complaints. They were good.

I’d known about Four Seasons for years and I knew they had a good product so I had them build a sunroom. The original salesman was good and we were able to negotiate a fair price. The fellow who did the work was also very good and the overall quality of the work done was very good, and I had no problem with the contractor putting up the materials and doing the job. But I have an issue with a leak that I've been dealing with for three years. I called the company in Bohemia, Long Island three times, but they never came and the issue has never been resolved. The representative said that they were going to channel my issue through the right person and call me back, but they never did. Then there was another time when they transferred my call, so I was waiting, but I was cut off. So, although I was very happy with the sunroom project and the work done on it, I have not been happy with the customer service.

I wanted a sunroom and Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows was the one I knew that built windows and rooms. I came over and told them what I wanted and the sales representative gave me a quote. The contractors came in, took out the old stuff, and left the room open. The rain got everything soaking wet on the carpet and they came back and vacuumed it up. Then they framed the room out and called for inspection. But their inspector quit on them so they had to wait for a new one. When the inspector finally came in, the contractors had to redo the framing to make it stronger which made the project run longer. The experience, on the whole, was less than what I expected and I wish they had a better price.

The windows in my front room were not sealed good anymore. We have talked around and done several things and then just decided to replace them. I liked that there was a little bit of tint on those windows because that sunroom is sunny. Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows' rep came out and talked to me. I got two other bids but he was a good salesman and they had a good product. The man was nice and they seemed to be the right fit. He brought several products then I saw the one with the little bit of tint on the window and said, "Oh, this would be great." I know that it would pay for itself by keeping in the hot and the cold in the different seasons but also the extreme sun that my sunroom gets. They came in, did a good job, cleaned up behind themselves and were gone. We didn't have a lot of time with mess. It was excellent.

It is a superior window. I have 40 windows in my home and I had all the windows redone that one time. They have just held up well. They go up and down easy. They fit in the track well. I can put the screen on the top, open the top of the windows and I get a better breeze like that. Those other windows, you could hardly move any part of them anymore.

The Four Seasons' representative that came out to my house was very thorough and pleasant. He respected me as a woman since I was the one who was going to be doing the purchasing because my husband is out of town a lot of the times. I purchased their windows and it was excellent. He not only explained everything really well, but he recommended things that I would have never thought of being middle aged with some health problems with my back. One of my larger windows is a bit behind our couch, and instead of doing the up and down, he recommended side to side sliders which has helped us out tremendously.

We have a four bedroom home, and we converted one of our bedrooms into a playroom for our grandchildren and he recommended a shatter proof because it's a lower window and it has given us a peace of mind because of the grandkids. He also pointed out about the sagging of the window which their windows don't do and what their windows have that other windows don't as far as the heat. He pointed out so many things that other people did not point out to us. My husband and I were very impressed with everything that he showed us. Also, their contractor was very clean and very respectful of our home. They did what they were supposed to do in the time frame that they said it would be done.

If I ever have any work done again, I'm going with Four Seasons and I don't mind paying a bit more. I was very impressed with everything from the presentation down to the workers. They went above and beyond every little detail and there was nothing left untouched. My house was an older home and I was worried that the bricks wouldn't match up but you couldn't even tell that the windows were different from the inside of the outside. Overall, it was an excellent experience. It's not the cheapest but they're worth every penny and I would definitely recommend them.

Four Seasons came and installed my windows. However, I had one problem with one window where the guy that came out to measure the opening gave the wrong measurement. It took us a month and a half to get that window put in. It was ordered so when the guys come, they come in, take the windows out and then one arm of the company will come in and put the windows in. When they came to this window at my granddaughter's bedroom, they took the window off of the truck and it was half the size, so they had to close up the opening and then order the window. When the one that was reordered came in, it was also the wrong size, and they had to order again. But they put the rest of the windows in the house in, caulked them and cleaned up after themselves. They had their cloth down and their vacuum, and did a good job. I was just not pleased that the window was ordered wrong twice.

When the Four Seasons Sunrooms guy came over, we talked about their product and he gave us the price. We figured the price wasn’t that bad so we went with it and got a window replacement. Their contractors were good. We talked to each other and when we had a problem, we called them and they came, they did what they had to do and took care of the problem right away.

Four Seasons installed four of our windows a few years ago and our experience with them has been easy and good. Then, I had two sales reps come over and they were both very nice and knowledgeable. The installation started in the morning and they were done by the afternoon, and everything has been fine ever since. We went with them because of the quality of their windows. My husband also preferred their quality of windows over other companies.

It's been three years since we've used Four Seasons for all of our windows. They have withstood the hurricanes last September and August, and we are really happy with them. The contractor who came to put it on also seemed very competent.

We liked Four Seasons' products so we went to the Trade Magazine Expo several years ago and saw what they offered. We had a positive interaction with their sales rep and we’ve been very pleased with the installation. They took a screened-in back porch and turned it into a three-season room, providing a glass enclosure with sliding doors and windows. We have got tremendous use out of the room that they provided for us. We are also very satisfied and happy with the quality of their work.

Four Seasons came with a really good presentation and detailed the efficiency of the windows, which turned out to be very false. The store manager was fine. Everything is fine while you're signing the contract and then things dissolve. I bought an entire 16 x 16 room including the glass ceiling and the quality was poor. The contractors were nice, but they were two months slow and took their good old time getting it done. I ended up with a very bad leak that got on the floor and mold was created underneath the finished floor. I approached them verbally, in writing and every way I can think of and their response was denial until such time I threatened a lawsuit. It was a royal battle to get them to fix it.

They came and found that it was indeed their workmanship that caused the leak, and it wasn't me. They brought a crew out and finally fixed the floor, but they only supplied the labor, not the materials. Also, they lied about the efficiency of the room and I ended having to spend an additional $3,000 to get special insulated drapes on the roof of the structure to keep the heat marginal. The air-conditioner was grossly underpowered for both heating and air-conditioning. I was deceived about the quality of the glass and the underpowered air-conditioner. It was a bad experience and I would not recommend them.

I left a phone number and out of the three people I found, the guy from Four Seasons was the only one who called me back. I wanted to replace the stationary screens in our sunroom and the aluminum back porch that I have. He brought a roll of a screen with him and a roll of rubber in his little tool and he was done in less than an hour. After he replaced the screens, he took my plastic panels that clip to the outside of the sunroom and he made a greenhouse. He took my aluminum frames with him and put the plastic in them in his shop and put them back. He came out and did everything and I didn't have a problem with him.

It was $600 for the screens and $600 for the plastic covers and I didn't have to rebuild the entire porch or take it off. His work was top-notch and one of the better works I've seen since there wasn't any damage done to the structure. I would recommend them to anybody that has the same kind of porch that I have on the back of my home.

My experience with Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows was very good. The window is perfect. The contractors who put in the windows were professional people. Everything was excellent and I recommended Four Seasons.

I went online and found Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows. I saw the type of window that I wanted and I went with them. The sales rep was nice and good. The installers were nice, very pleasant and cleaned up as well. The work itself was good except for the finishing up of it. The windows themselves were good but I never got them certified because they didn’t put the stickers on them. I understood that was part of the deal whenever I had them installed. I paid for that but it was never done so I'm still not happy with it. I kept asking to send me the stickers to put on the window for the engineer to be able to finish certifying the window. I got a terrible note from them when they sent me those stickers. It was ugly.

I recently put in a sliding patio door and I was going to try and have it certified through them. The rep that certified my patio door said that he wouldn't be able to do it because I didn't have any documentation on the windows and whoever put that sticker on has to be certified. I emailed the people that was supposed to certify them several times and I never heard back from them. I would not advise anybody to use that company.

I went to an individual that had Four Seasons sunroom put in his house and checked on them as they put them in. The people that work there looked like they knew what they're doing. I went back a few days and checked the windows, and I liked them very well. So, I called Four Seasons and I got 14 windows from them for the whole house. Their sales rep was right here all the time the installers were working. The installers were good and they did a super good job. I was well pleased with them. They never slowed down on the track. I worked on the windows too by taking them up and down four or five times, set it up, lock it, and go to the next one to check because I don't want them to stick.

I had the windows for three years now and since then, I haven't had to call the company to come back and re-do anything. I almost got another kind but I thank the lord I got these windows because they're super good. I can't even hear it raining when I'm in the house. They have cut down my electricity too. So far, they're holding up together good. There's not been any cracked seal on these windows at all. I'd recommend them to anybody that needs some windows. They're very efficient, easy to open and close and latch, and they're sealed perfectly. No wind can get in our out and it keeps the heat out.

I've been aware of Four Seasons for a long time. I used it for a friend of mine and myself years ago when I had a home improvements business. I like their products and what they do, and that's what led me to have them do this job, where they enclosed an existing screen porch. I understand that they're a franchise, and this particular franchise gave me some problems, but the sales rep was fine and didn't have to sell very much. I knew what I wanted. I was familiar with the product as I educated myself about it, and we went over it. However, that's where I ran into knocking heads with the owner of the franchise.

I had contracted for floor to ceiling glass. But when they came in, there was the bottom piece, the second piece, and then the third piece. When he started putting the third piece in, he was finishing it off with a 12 or 13-inch piece of styrofoam installation. It looked like a drop-ceiling material. It was thicker, and I told him that wasn't what we've contracted, but I was told that that is what they had. The ceiling is eight feet and this is what it was. I told him that his problem is his middle piece is not the right height because what he had there was to keep the integrity of the room. His door height and window height are measured down from the same point.

So that little piece was a foot short because it only came through the top of the door. It didn't come to where it needed to come. So in order to make up the space, he had to eventually get the pieces up where necessary the way we contracted. It was a bit of wrestling match to get that done. He didn't even understand about how, cosmetically, when you're building a house, the wall height and the tops of your windows are supposed to be all the same height, a straight line around the room. That delayed the project about two weeks. I think the fact that I had a screen porch and my framing was all there, he didn't really have to frame anything out.

One of the things that I liked about the product, what the salesman told me was that my outlets could be flushed, could be recessed and the face of the outlet’s flushed with wall. It’ll work that way. I’ve got surface mounted outlets around the room. However, we had quite a bit of a problem with leaking and that, again, has a lot of cloaking in some places that cosmetically I’m not thrilled about. Still, I'm thinking of using Four Seasons again but it's with another franchise. We're buying a house out in the Western part of the state, and I'm talking to them about possibly putting a smaller room onto this house. We have to see everything at finances and like. Four Seasons is going to look into it.

We bought a house that all the windows needed to be replaced in. I searched online to see who was in the area and Four Seasons popped out, but then I also researched a few others. Four Seasons was the first one to do a presentation, which was well done. The sales rep was a fairly young guy and he was knowledgeable. He knew the product well and was good at his job. He was also a likable person. My husband didn't want to have to sit through the long presentation again with anybody else, so he said to go with them. Although those windows were awfully darn expensive, they provided a great product and cleaned up all their mess such as taking out the old windows then putting in the new ones. Overall, Four Seasons is a very good and reputable company. The quality of their work was really good. I would recommend them to others. They were professional and we enjoyed having them.

I had Four Seasons Sunrooms to build a full sunroom in my house. I wanted it to have a glass roof and my they were the only company at that time that could do it. So I got the room what I wanted and the quality is good but I don't like it. They demonstrated the regular glass and this glass. But the rep misrepresented it. He kept telling us that the glass was great and not to worry about the sun, it would be fine. But whatever he showed us during the demonstration didn’t come through to the actual room itself. During the day we cannot use the sunroom because it gets too hot. I am dissatisfied and if I could do it again, I wouldn’t do it.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Four Seasons Sunrooms was established in 1975 as a greenhouse supplier, and Latium USA bought the company in 2006. Four Seasons’ headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Holbrook, N.Y. The company manufactures and installs sunrooms, patio rooms, patios, retractable awnings and more.

• CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™: Four Seasons uses CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™ glass for construction. The glass is coated with special glazes to make the windows more energy efficient and easier to clean.
  • Upgradable options: Consumers can have a screened in patio room added to their home and then upgrade it to a seasonal or year-round sunroom later. This option allows customers to upgrade their home slowly over time.
  • Local installers: Four Seasons Sunrooms has local retailers who install their sunrooms. These local professionals are familiar with the building codes in their area as well as any challenges presented by the geography or climate. They can help homeowners select a Four Seasons product that suits their area.
  • Warranties: All Four Seasons sunrooms, conservatories and patio rooms come with warranties that are transferable to new homeowners if the house is sold. CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™ is covered for 20 years against breakage.
  • Free consultations: Interested consumers can request an in-home consultation and quote using an online form. Those who schedule consultations receive special discounts if they choose to purchase a sunroom or other product.
  • Best for Four Seasons Sunrooms are best for homeowners looking for choices in sunroom additions and local service.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Company Profile