toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was riding in South Hampton and saw Four Seasons' showroom. My husband and I went in and we got our first sunroom. The one I have now is my second purchase. I like the sunroom very much. The quality is right. But the fan with the new one I got didn't really last that long and I was a little upset with that. Also, it's now leaking. But other than that, I've been very contented with it. I would recommend Four Seasons.

Four Seasons Sunrooms

Hi Fred, Thanks for this review and taking the time to write it. We are glad to hear that you had a nice experience with Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows. We appreciate feedback like this. Thank you for being a loyal Four Seasons customer.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

We'd been to The Four Seasons office on the highway and the salesman was friendly and knowledgeable. He came and brought the vice president of operations and they took measurements because our windows aren’t all the same size. They had to play a little bit with it to get the right match and they did a fantastic job. They made us a proposal and we took it as we liked it. The material was delivered in good shape, and everything fit. The sunroom has been put up and it’s still running good.

Four Seasons Sunrooms

Mr. Adamo, We are sorry to hear about this. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. It's review like this that help us to better serve our customers. Please send us a private message if you are still having issues, and we will contact you. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I've had the Four Seasons sunroom for 20 years and the quality of work I received was good except that when the installation team installed it, they didn't do a good job. There was a cracked beam and they didn't tell me about it. They came out and fixed it for me after it collapsed, when I had a snowstorm. However, they gave me a hard time with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had what I thought was a conceptive meeting and I gave Four Seasons a deposit check. It was an excess of $3,000. Then I got a call from my credit card company, which is Capital One, and they said, “Can you verify that this is something you created.” Because it was almost $4,000 and they’re good about that. And then they told me what the bank was that took it or where it was posted and it was something that began with an M and I wrote a check to Four Seasons. And they called me like 4 o’ clock in the afternoon. I said, “I can call them and get it entered for you, but it’s late in the day. I’ll see what I can do.”

So I called the gentleman who was in charge of the sales team. And he said, “Well, that’s where we deposit the check.” I said, “Would you please make a note in your mind that when you’re doing business with a new client and it’s a big deposit that you tell them it’s going to appear on your books under this name.” So I called my credit card people back and they said, “We’ve already cancelled it, we canceled your card completely.” And right now I’m realizing the reason I’m not getting my newspaper delivered is because nobody’s had time to call me and tell me that the auto pay doesn’t work anymore. And I have my electric, my TV, my paper delivery. Anything you could think of that you don’t have to look at that bill all the time on auto pay. And I have about 12 or 10 and somehow I missed that ones.

Now I wrote it to Four Seasons and got deposited in that account. That doesn’t even seem to be correct banking, for me. They may have that agreement with them, but it didn’t go to the place I sent the deposit to. So it’s been a mess. And the post office was closed for the holiday so they’ll probably have a written notice from them instead of a phone call that your credit card’s not working. It was just exasperating. And then the number was a bit high because we’re talking about a $40,000 porch and that seemed to be a lot to me. Four Seasons has to start treating the client like they’re a person.

I have built a front stoop and a back stoop because when I bought this house the stoop only was at four feet and I had on the front of the house a leather door that’s very heavy and you open it towards you. So if I open that corner I’m very close to stepping off that stoop. And the ice was breaking. You can’t chop the ice off the brick because if you do you chop the brick away. On the back porch it was only four feet. I couldn’t even put a table and chair on it to sit out there and it’s got a sliding door from the master bedroom to that deck behind the other door leaving, going out the house that was on the original plan. So I redid that.

When they were here they were saying, I have a support column. They’re not coming down on a support column, so they’ll just make the porch that much shorter. They’re going to cut that column off, but they have to do the triangle bracing on top to support the ceiling until they can get the new one in and then, depending on the column, the same height as the porch. But these people, with their $40,000 porch are telling me, “They won’t touch the column. They’ll just make the porch shorter.” And this porch goes out to the end of the house. They couldn’t even come up with that because what they got is like the building block. So I’m thinking, “This isn’t it.” Then I looked at it. I have a traditional house. When you go and all that metal on the traditional house, it just doesn’t go with it. They wouldn’t allow me the square footage per any tile I picked out.

They’re doing a very good business and they’re just got their package. The extra guy, that was supposedly training, who have had tremendous experience all over the world, was just getting to know the other guys. He was the one they sent to come back because they knew I didn’t want to talk to the lead guy that was doing the deal with me. He wanted to save the deal, but he listened to me. And I didn’t even tell him that I could move the column if I had a real carpenter. That I can bring in someone besides their package.

I have a three panel sliding door, a morgan door, off of my dining area unto my pool deck. But it fits the house because the framing on the morgan door is light material that looks like my windows. In the long run it isn’t the proper fit for my style house. If I was their manager I would be very critical of how they worked. Curt, who was the third guy on the team, understands why I would’ve turned it down because of the style of my house. Right from the very beginning, they have to understand that they’re not listening or they’re not telling everything. And I’m angry because they’re not flexible.

Four Seasons Sunrooms

Hi Al, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very happy to hear about your experience with Four Seasons Sunrooms. We appreciate your business. Thank you for being a loyal Four Seasons customer.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

Four Seasons Sunrooms appeared to have a good product. The price was right and the quality of work was very good. The installation went very quickly, and the contractor appeared to do a good job. There were a couple of little hitches with the final product, but Four Seasons came back and took care of it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Sunrooms?

Four Seasons Sunrooms

Hi Timothy, We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and take reviews like this very seriously. We will be reaching out to you shortly to further discuss this project. Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2017

Terrible experience. On 18 August 2016 my wife and I signed a contract with ** at Five Star Sunrooms, 14 Toledo Street, Greenville, SC 29609 and 401 W. Georgia Road, Simpsonville, SC 29681. We paid $29,000 on 18 August 2016. We were told the project would start on or about 1 November and be completed no later than six (6) weeks. Work started in early October and we paid an additional $14,500 on 4 Oct 2016.

As of 2 January 2017, the project is far from complete, even though we have already paid $43,500. The only work completed in the past four (4) weeks was the replacing of steps and support beams that were unsafe, and had earlier been installed by two other Five Star subs. We have had numerous promises by **, owner, and **. ** is the third Project Manager. A Spartanburg County Building Permit was not requested until 30 November 2016, and only after I requested numerous times to see it.

Four Seasons Sunrooms

Hi Arthur, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your Four Seasons Sunroom. If there is anything else we can do for you in the future, please let us know. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2016

I had a very good experience with Four Seasons. The guy who installed the sunroom was very good and thorough. We had it on the house since 1994 but then we took it away and then we put it back when we built a new house. It's very good, in great shape, and it's the same one. We enjoy it three seasons and it's great. People who come and see the room love it. I always recommend Four Seasons.

Four Seasons Sunrooms

Hi Ron, We are sorry to hear about this. We will contact you through a private message to get your information so we can resolve any issues. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2016

I've known Four Seasons Sunrooms for years and I’ve put lights in some of their sunrooms. The product I had from them came out nice but the only thing was that I have a couple of leaks in the roof. I told Four Seasons about it but they didn't follow up. I didn't hear anything from them and that’s about six or seven months ago.

Four Seasons Sunrooms

Hi Pudence, We are sorry to hear that you had issues. If there is anything we can help you with, please contact us. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, and want to help in any way possible. We are glad to hear that you love your sunroom!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

We looked up sunrooms and found Four Seasons Sunrooms on the internet. They happened to be local on Long Island and we went with them. They subcontract and we had four contractors putting together bits and pieces of things. We started in February or March and weren't finished until the following Fall. At that point, we started having to call people back because there were leaks and other issues. They came and fixed things, however, I'm 68 years old and it wasn't fun. It was a year's effort but I love our sunroom and I'm thrilled with it.

Four Seasons Sunrooms

Hi Elizabeth, Thank you for writing this review. We are glad to hear that Four Seasons was able to help with any issues you had. Please continue to enjoy your sunroom and contact us again if there is anything you may need in the future.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

In early 2000 Four Seasons Sunrooms installed a window in our ceiling. They put the smallest one they had which is 11 x 15. It was confined between windows that were sticking out and curved out in a chimney. So we were limited in one direction and then the other way to the property line. It's an extension of our dining room.

Four Seasons Sunrooms made a couple of mistakes but they made up for it. The man who did it never sealed between the ceiling and the walls. We would have had to bother them many times with it. But all we needed was some caulking and it was fine. For our troubles, they were supposed to give us a large window on the roof. It was a smaller one that came. We called about it and they said that what we wanted to put there is too big. So we agreed and kept what they had and no more problems with it. I was very grateful for it. It wasn't a perfect experience but they made it perfect.

My wife chose to go with Four Seasons Sunrooms. The sales reps gave us the information about the job to be done. First off, we had them install a wall then we had the porch widened another six feet, and then we had the outside wall reinstalled a second time. I got one lock on the last door they put in that's not working properly, but I'm getting by with it. It's expensive but the work that they did was very good.

Four Seasons Sunrooms

Hi John, Thank you for leaving this review! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your Four Seasons room. We always like to see pictures from our customers. If you have any that you can share, please send them to us at reviews@fourseasonssunrooms.com. Thank you and please continue to enjoy your room!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

Expensive, but worth it. Thanks to Four Seasons, the most popular room in our house is now the Sunroom. Summer and winter it's where you will find our family. The quality and workmanship is superb. We couldn't be more pleased with Russell ** and his outstanding crew.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I heard from people that Four Seasons Sunrooms did the best and the glass was the best, which was in consideration since we have an entirely glass sunroom. My sister works for a company that makes glass so she had some familiarity with Four Seasons. We were able to visit the facility and do some picking out. The sunroom that we now have is gorgeous and it hasn't leaked.

However, I misunderstood the whole thing because I thought that they'd be a bit more helpful than they were. The electrician that they recommended was horrible and the guy who was supposed to do the job promised me things that in the end Four Seasons forced him to do because they held back my last payment. I got the sense that the ones who came were a bunch of contractor guys. One of them came with a door and when I asked him what it was, he told me when it's time to put the door up he'd put that one up. And I said to him, "But that may not be the door that I want." I really didn't understand some of the things that he did.

Four Seasons Sunrooms

Hi Betty, Thank you for this review! We appreciate it very much. We will make sure your review is sent to Steve. Thank you for being a Four Seasons customer!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

Steve from Van Dolder's Home Team Owen Sound Ontario did a very professional job on my sunroom repair. It was originally built in 2002 and needed some upgrading. He came first to do re-caulking and siding and then returned to remove part of the wall and windows to resolve an issue where the caulking had deteriorated. Thanks. He did a super job and we love our sunroom!

Four Seasons Sunrooms

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Feedback like this is valuable to us. Thanks again!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

Excellent company. Would like a removable insulated cover for winter and summer use to minimize high heat and cold. Otherwise it is enjoyable. Company was present when promised and completed when promised. This was a window replacement of a sunroom completed nearly twenty years ago.

Four Seasons Sunrooms

Hi Ranee, Thanks for your feedback! Glad to heat that you are enjoying your sunroom. We always like to see how our customers are enjoying their sunroom. If you have any pictures that you can share, please send them to reviews@fourseasonssunrooms.com.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

So far I really love my sunroom. My deck was crumbling and needed replacing. I had always dreamed of a sunroom and my company came out and built the sunroom for me. The cost was a lot for me but it is well worth it. It was horrible weather, poured down rain everyday. He worked everyday and finished it on time.

Four Seasons Sunrooms

Anita, We are sorry to hear of your experience. We will reach out to you shortly to collect some additional information so that we can properly look into this.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

I don't like to complain but I have lived in this house for 12 years and have tried to find someone to just come and look to see what need to be done to keep the sunroom for leaking but to no avail. I know the closest place to me is Haleyville, Al. I have talked to them and was told that when they had a job in Birmingham they would call and come by and look at it. I have had no call that I am aware of. The sunroom would be very nice if didn't leak and a few other minor details. Sorry for the complaint...

Four Seasons Sunrooms

Hi Robert, We appreciate your feedback. Thank you! We will be sure to pass along your review to Oldfield Patio Enclosures. Thank you for being a loyal Four Seasons customer!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

We had a Four Seasons Sunroom installed on the back of our house in early 2016. We have been COMPLETELY satisfied with the product as well as the custom installation by Oldfield Patio Enclosures (Lexington, KY). Everything was handled with professional attention and the quality of the product is amazing. We "live" in our new sunroom!

Four Seasons Sunrooms

Hi Kenneth, Feedback like this is very valuable to us. We are glad to hear about the professionalism that you experienced. We strive for 100% satisfaction. Thank you for taking the time to write this.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

We contracted with Four Seasons Sunrooms for a sunroom, screen porch and a covered patio addition to our house. They showed up when they said they would. They were efficient, polite and very meticulous. There was no drinking, no foul language and only Sir or Ma'am when they needed to address us. They cleaned up afterward and left no trace when they were done. We are extremely happy with the product, the work and the attitude. Would definitely recommend them.

Four Seasons Sunrooms

Hi William, Thank you for being a loyal Four Seasons customer! We always enjoy hearing about how our customers are enjoying their sunroom. If you have any holiday pictures, we would love to see them. You can e-mail us at reviews@fourseasonssunrooms.com or you can Facebook them to us. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

Now that winter is approaching, and the holidays are near, comfort and decorating has brought me so much happiness and cheer. No doubt it will be the envy and eye catcher of the neighborhood and at first you might say it's expensive, but really the glass alone is worth the money, and the design on the Victorian conservatory is breathtaking. I could live in that room alone and be happy. It's brought me so much joy!

Four Seasons Sunrooms

Thank you Robert for your review! We are glad to hear that you had a good experience with Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

Elite Remodeling added a sunroom to a cement slab on the back of our home, and we are more than pleased with the quality and work. Everyone, from the first to last person we worked with, was very professional and courteous. Friends who see our new room are impressed with it. We will definitely consult with Elite for future work on our home.

By now you've read enough terrible reviews to know that this company is a joke. As my wife and I read through them, we gasped and laughed at how many others went through precisely what we did. We should form a support group! I won't go through every bad turn and dead end we ran into in 2002 with you, other than to say that, in the end, we had CHUBB take over and it was they who sued the subcontractor until he had to go out of business. Yes, the main thing to know is that "Four Seasons" (meaning "Brian" who co-owns the company with Shaun Kennedy; the company is today a division of Latium USA) is simply a company in NY that manages contracts and has all parts... after the purchase they turn it entirely over to some local schmuck SUB-contractor.

In fact, they've recently bought out Metals USA Building Products, a manufacturer and distributor of aluminum products, leaving many in the industry wondering just where the installation part is. In our case, the fly-by-night sub never drilled the so-important "drain holes" in the exterior frame, thus resulting in water damage to the Bruce hardwood floor... and that was just the beginning. Four Seasons doesn't accept ANY responsibility after the sale and hand-off, so you'll have to go after your subcontractor. And, yes, everything has to be shipped from the NY office, and they're never available for inquiry or complaints and/or never respond to calls or letters. So don't waste your time. It never got any of US any help. And, as others have noted, Brian never calls back, regardless of what you hear from his secretary. It's a lost cause and, without legal representation, you'll end up feeling like you've been fleeced.

That said, after our suit (requiring another $25,000 on their part to fix the damage and improper initial installation) we now enjoy our room. TIPS: We live in Philadelphia. DO NOT install facing South or Southwest. You'll fry. Make sure you have the room facing north. Even then, try stretching sky blue sheets on the ceiling immediately under the glass during the summer (actually, looks pretty good). Next, make sure you plan on installing more baseboard heat from your furnace AND plan to pay an additional $5,000 for a Heat pump. This gives you the additional heat and/or AC when you want it.

Today, we live in the room entirely, winter and summer, and watch the seasons go buy. BUT, we can never forget the HELL "Four Seasons" put us through. You'll definitely end up having an insurance company (or worse, yourself) filing a lawsuit against their subcontractor. They allow virtually ANY small construction company with a bad history to be assigned to your installation. They really don't care because after the sale, Four Seasons is NEVER involved. So make sure you've got competent installers... and an attorney friend. (Update: Today we have a problem door, but Four Seasons STILL gave out the name of another nincompoop sub to fix it. UGH!)

April 27, 2006. My husband and I decided to add a sunroom addition to the back of our house. We decided to go with your Company Four Season. The size of the sunroom we purchase was x by x and the style was **. The total cost of the sunroom was $60,000. (Exclusion was steps on both sides, installing floor such as carpet, vinyl or hardwood flooring, sheet rock, sanding and painting the interior wall and installing the electrical). The cost of the sunroom was like buying our house all over again so we expected perfection and we got everything but that.

The crew was unprofessional and left the yard a mess. Some days they would call us and tell us they were coming out and they would not show. Sometimes they showed up for 2 hours and then leave. I did not understand that. When we paid your company that kind of money you would think someone would show up daily and work a full day until the job was done. (My husband and his crew would and could have done a better job than your crew).

When your company installed our air condition/heating system your crew installed it on the wrong side. My husband even gave them a drawing showing them where to install it. Your company offers us $150 dollars if we left it where they installed it due to the involvement of removing it and placing it where it should have been. I told them that it was an insult and I wanted them to deduct $500 dollars. I told them for having something installed on the wrong side that $500 dollars was being reasonable especially when we paid $60,000 for the sunroom. I told them if they did not agree then I wanted the heating system put in the original place that we requested. They agreed and they deducted the $500 off the original price of the sunroom.

Then the sunroom screens were damage because the crew did not secure them properly and they fell over hitting our pool during a windy day. Our sliding door was also damage. The screens were replaced but we are still waiting on our sliding door to be replaced. It took a couple of weeks until your company decided to order us another door. It seems as if everyone had to come out and look at the door before making a decision on replacing the door.

Then the rain came. Our sunroom leaked all around the top inner area. It leaked at the peak down onto the sheet rock that my husband put up. A crew came out and said that holes should have been drilled so the water would run down the drain. That was done and then it rain again and our sunroom still leaks. They came out again and worked on the sunroom once again. The rain came and it is still leaking. They said they would be out to take care of everything on April 27th. No one came out and when my husband called he was told your company meant next Thursday, May 4th and not this Thursday. Apparently they wanted to do everything at once and that is when the sliding door is supposed to come in. My husband wanted to know what to do between now and next Thursday if it were to rain. Our sheet rock for the wall is getting ruin.

We have talked too many high level people and dealt with many of your workers. I feel like we are getting the run around and I am sick of it. I paid too much money to be treated like this and I feel if your company can't compensate us in some way or fix the sunroom right then they can take it down and give use our money back because we our fed up. I would not recommend your Company Four Season to anyone and I am sorry I feel this way because I really thought I was going with the best and boy I was in for a shock.

Update: January 11, 2007. I was not going to send this letter to Consumer Protection Division but my patience has ran out. My sunroom is still leaking and now I have a heating and air condition system and the heating system is not working. I paid $60,000 for our sunroom. It may not seem a lot to some people but it is a lot for an average family. I just want my leak in my sunroom and our heating system fix. That does not seem too much to asked. My husband had called the vice president, Brian, once and a co-worker, Dennis, to address the issue.

Update: October 4, 2016. This sunroom is still leaking from heavy rains the last past day and my floor is falling through. Though I had my sunroom installed in April of 2006, I never got to enjoy it at all. It only looks nice but what a nightmare. I think I will see about a class action suit into this matter. Everyone one of us should be compensated for what we did not get. Yet, I still paying on this nightmare. Something needs to be done.

I purchased two sunrooms (at the same time) in 2012 from Four Seasons Sunrooms in Springfield MO. While the product itself is nice enough, customer service beginning from the time of construction and continuing to now is the worst I have ever encountered. Warranty repairs are not made, phone calls are not returned, appointments not kept, and the people who answer the phone seem to know nothing at all about the product or the business and simply promise "we'll call you right back". Which doesn't happen. I would not do business with this company again.

We had a sunroom built a few years back. It was built on the south side of our house. You can incubate chickens in that room during the summer. It never occurred to me that the salesperson should have told us not to get an all glass sunroom because of the heat. Well we tinted the windows which cost us a fortune. It helps a little but not much. Shades would cost thousands of dollars so the room is hardly used in the summer. We have leaks in the sunroom as well. I wish I could tear the whole thing down but that would be a waste of $30,000. I should have extended my kitchen and forgotten about the sunroom.

I purchased kitchen cabinets from Four Seasons in December 2015. I was won over at my first meeting with our Four Seasons salesman. He was charming, knowledgeable and had great ideas. He sold me on the turnaround time and workmanship of his company and quality of their cabinets. I was so impressed that I purchased that day. I was impressed and naïve. At our second meeting, the romance ended. I was informed by the project manager that the cabinets I chose were no longer being manufactured. Moreover, the turnaround time for delivery of the cabinets was double what I was originally told. But it was too late for me to walk away from the deal because my contractor was starting the following week.

When the cabinets were finally delivered, there were missing pieces and defective parts. When project manager came to inspect, he told us that “there was nothing they could do” about the defective pieces, and he would order the missing ones. When we raised hell, we were told that they would find a satisfactory resolution – we are still waiting to be satisfied. When the missing pieces were finally delivered, they were still defective and one was not glazed.

We called again, and it took more than 2 days for the project manager to call back. When he did, all he said was that he was going to see what he could do. As of the date of this review (7 weeks from our last call), we have not yet heard back from the project manager. I have nothing but praise for our salesman. He was very helpful in designing my kitchen and he sincerely apologized for all of the problems. The rest of the company, well let’s just say I won’t be getting any more cabinets from them. They were a huge and costly disappointment.

Bought the Four Seasons Sunroom 3 years ago and it turn out to be a bunch of junk. Can't get the people from Sunroom of Nebraska to come out and do this room right as it's settling and now we don't even use the room. Roof leaks, window can't open plus other problems. We are taking them to court.

We purchased a home with a Four Seasons Sunrooms. Well it was summer and it was quite hot in there but that's what I expect when I go into a greenhouse. The rains came, this thing leaked from 20 places. As I investigated it further I found that the leaks had rotted out all the main beams that supported the structure. (It's on the second story.) Rot and termites. I had to restructure the entire second floor. As a contractor for over 40 years with all the right tools and skills I tore off the entire thing. My personal opinion is these things are trash.

Very disappointed with our custom built sunroom from Four Seasons Sunrooms out of Albuquerque, NM. My wife and I did our research and found the good reviews of Four Seasons Sunrooms to be good so we went with them since we wanted a custom built sunroom. Oh was we wrong. We had the sales rep/designer come out and give us information about our space. We did not give him a set price we just told him what we wanted and this is the results. We now have a sunroom with holes in the door in which you are able to see inside out where dust, insects, and wind is able to enter. We have a cooling/heating unit that will not heat the area plus very noises.

I contacted the company and they sent out an HVAC team and the answer we got back was if we let it run for 2-3 days, it will warm up and put carpet on the floor. My question is when the designer came out to survey the area why did he not recommend a different unit for the space and construction. I requested that they come out and remove the unit and give me credit since this was done in Oct/Dec and we only used it once. I also informed them that we would have our own unit installed. That's been over a week ago still have not heard back from the company. The same with the holes in the two doors they sent out a repairman to repair and he was not able to do the repair. He wanted to fill it with putty to fix the problem. Just remember this is a custom built sunroom. We are so disappointed in their work. Now we are not able to get the company to respond to our emails.

Updated 8/26/2016: I am only home from Korea for a month for the summer so I coordinated the repairs and problem issues I have before coming home. I contacted Four Seasons to let them know my schedule. They did send a service tech down to repair the leaking doors. He was able to fix the water leak at the bottom. I explain to him that I have two holes at the top of the door. He explain that he could not fix the holes and that I should not expect the room to be perfect. I had a problem understanding that remark since it is a custom built room. The holes are still there. I was corresponding with the person in charge to have the heating/cooling either fix are replaced. He stated in his last email to me that he was checking the warehouse for one. But since that date 11 August, I have not heard from him. He won't answer my emails again.

I notice that my last review received over 17000 hits, I hope this review with help others in making their decisions when they are in the market for a sunroom. At this point I don't expect them to make good on the junk they installed in my home. To add we use this unit for one week and our electric bill increased $150.00. One of the things that I hate is while my wife and I are serving our country in South Korea and with the stress we have, we are having to deal with a sub-standard company causing us stress here for something we paid good money for.

Four Seasons was hired to build a sunroom to enclose a hot tub in 2014. It is now Jan 2016 and the job was not completed or up to town code. They also attempted to intimidate me by insisting I sign a new contract or they wouldn't finish the work. Needless to say, I refused to be taken advantage of. They have recently stated that they refuse to complete the project and want the final payment.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Four Seasons Sunrooms was established in 1975 as a greenhouse supplier, and Latium USA bought the company in 2006. Four Seasons’ headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Holbrook, N.Y. The company manufactures and installs sunrooms, patio rooms, patios, retractable awnings and more.

• CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™: Four Seasons uses CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™ glass for construction. The glass is coated with special glazes to make the windows more energy efficient and easier to clean.
  • Upgradable options: Consumers can have a screened in patio room added to their home and then upgrade it to a seasonal or year-round sunroom later. This option allows customers to upgrade their home slowly over time.
  • Local installers: Four Seasons Sunrooms has local retailers who install their sunrooms. These local professionals are familiar with the building codes in their area as well as any challenges presented by the geography or climate. They can help homeowners select a Four Seasons product that suits their area.
  • Warranties: All Four Seasons sunrooms, conservatories and patio rooms come with warranties that are transferable to new homeowners if the house is sold. CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™ is covered for 20 years against breakage.
  • Free consultations: Interested consumers can request an in-home consultation and quote using an online form. Those who schedule consultations receive special discounts if they choose to purchase a sunroom or other product.
  • Best for Four Seasons Sunrooms are best for homeowners looking for choices in sunroom additions and local service.

Four Seasons Sunrooms Company Profile