toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Four Seasons did an excellent job. I like their sales reps. They came over my house, had a couple of estimates, and I thought their presentation made a lot more sense than other companies'. I got windows from them and the installation crew was excellent and very efficient. They did measurements, fitted the windows to their specs, and they looked great. I'm a satisfied customer and if I ever needed something in the future, I'd give them a call.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Four Seasons has a building with a store front out here. We would see it by driving by. Then we looked at reviews online and then we had somebody come out and give us an estimate. What they offered was probably like Lowe's and Home Depot, which could be less formalized than whatever they had. We thought about it and we were satisfied enough. We didn't wanna keep looking so we just went with it.

The sales guy was nice and really helpful about helping us understand all the different options. He had a lot of pictures and he was like, "We can do this and we can do that." And we wanted something non-standard, and it took me a while to figure out what it was. He suggested a screened porch. But we thought we might want the glass later on. We made sure it was done in such a way that if we wanted to come back and put the glass in later, we could. He wasn't being particularly pressuring either. Then they handled all the sub-contractors. The only thing we had to do was the electrical. The contractor was nice but he was kind of weird, but they did a good job and they cleaned up. The quality of work was good. And we're happy with it, we like the sun room.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The first experience I had with Four Seasons is when I went to their showroom to put a sunroom in. They said they could do it for $12,000 but when the salesman got to our house, it went up to $25,000. Are they kidding me? Nothing made sense so I said no. It wasn't a matter of $500, $1,000 or even $2,000. It's more than doubled. I asked him to justify the increase in price but he couldn't. We hadn't sorted that out and my impression was that they wanted to come into the home and get in there. Once they’re here, they would be able to wiggle their way in but that doesn't fly with me. So I told him that he's not going to get the job. Meanwhile, I went to another company which was less than a couple of miles away and I hired them to do the job for $12,000, they did a beautiful job. That was almost 18 years ago.

The second experience that I had with Four Seasons was really bad. A very dear friend of mine works there and I had a business relationship with them for many years. So I decided to hire them to put a bathroom in for me. I have one bathroom and I couldn't be without my bathroom for weeks without the need to move into a hotel. They assured me it wasn’t going to be a problem but it turned to be the nightmare of my life.

My friend, who works in shipping, told me to let the people from Four Seasons come in. I figured she was going to oversee the work with no problems. It was a Bath Fitter type of thing. I talked to a salesperson, a very sweet girl, but she wasn't helpful, she wasn't trained properly. If she was trained properly, I would have hired her myself to work. I'm a Sales Director, I travel all over the country and I know about sales and customer service. She had a manager with her at that time who actually should have overseen everything. The quotes that they had given me were so far off and it wasn't funny. The prices were just ridiculous. This is like déjà vu so I said it wasn’t going to work.

I was livid and they called me back and said they’re going to send somebody else to go over everything, I agreed. The guys they sent said they could do it but they have to go out and get some new materials. They made promises they couldn't keep, so I said to just forget about the whole thing. I really didn’t have the time to spend and at that point, they didn't even know what they were doing. They have to put their act together and should not bother calling me anymore.

The vice-president called me and wanted to talk. He said that they already quoted me and they’re going to stick with it, that I’m going to get a great bathroom for less than what I should be paying. I said it was their mistake and they said “Yes, but we're gonna stand by our word do it anyway. And because we don't want you unhappy, you're gonna get it." I gave some recommendations on how they should move forward with the sales team. It's really bad. I financed the remodeling and I paid it off but the finance company never even got back to me. I had to call several times. Then, customer service called me and said, "Well, you know, we are doing this for less than what we should be getting paid to do and you should be grateful." I said that it’s not my fault and it’s not my problem.

Four Seasons called back again and someone came to see me. It was just one fiasco after another. They had two of their vice-presidents come in. I said that they’re in my living room and if they’re going to sit and insult me, I'm going to throw their ass out the door. I also said that I will not tolerate the situation. They are in Service and Contracting and they’re telling me I’m getting it for less than I should be. I wouldn't mind paying had they come here and told me what was required, to begin with. But then, they changed their mind. They apologized and said they’re going to do it.

They sent a team and they first said it was going to take them one or two days to do it. I said it was fine. But they called again and said they couldn’t do it and that it would take them three to four days. I told them I can’t take off from work for this. So, they said they could do it on the weekend. Then, they called back and said they can't do it on the weekend. They can only do it during the week. I said no one works in my house without me present or my husband.

I waited another three days for them to call me back and said that they’re going to work on the weekend. The team gets here but they got the wrong merchandise. I had to wait a couple of days to have the right stuff. They were going to do the whole bathroom but they thought that they were to do the shower unit only. I thought my husband was going to take them out and just put them in front of a firing line because it was just horrible. The end result was shoddy so I had to call them back.

They guaranteed that there would be no molds and no seams forever but now, it had molds. They sent a guy who was very nice and he keeps re-caulking. I also asked them to put a new window in since it was filthy. They had to replace the window but it was still where it shouldn’t be. When I have time, I'm going to have the whole bathroom done over again by a reputable company.

I know they have issues with other customers who were complaining. You have to learn from your experiences and sometimes, it's very difficult to hear these things and see them but it is what it is. They have to get better. When you put a salesperson out there, that person has to represent the company in the best possible way and be very knowledgeable. Because you're going into the homes of people and you're representing the company and they're spending thousands of dollars and they're hard-earned dollars.

They can only do so much and the company has to make a profit. But they have a lot of problems and I hope that they certainly have resolved their issues. They have some beautiful showrooms and these things cost a lot of money. Maybe somebody just underbid or undersold it. This was the first year they were doing bathrooms. It's my understanding that this was a relatively new line for them. They didn't have so much experience. So, trial and error type of thing.

The owner called me and he apologized. He was very nice. Barbara and their customer service were also very nice. Some of them tried to take a little license with me and I shot back very quickly. I have to say they tried to do what they could and tried to make everything right. It was just a culmination of a lot of errors, poor management and not enough experience and I'm not happy with what they did and they got paid, regardless. I would never recommend them for anything. I would never go back.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Four Seasons Sunrooms installed all of our windows. We did it in two sections. We did the front half of the house and then the back half. First time was in 2010 and the second one was in 2014. The second time they came back, it took forever to get them and they kept sending the wrong stuff, complaining about how far the house was. None of it was very professional. They had to reorder one of the windows and we discovered they were made in New York. I don't have anything against New York but it was an overall issue for them trying to get it all done.

When it took them so long, it was like they completely forgot about us. When I told them I was fed up with it and I wasn’t going to complete paying them unless they knock some of the money off because it was ridiculous, I was told, “Well, you have to understand how much it’s cost us.” I said. “I don’t have to understand a thing because you’re not listening to me.” They knocked $1,000 off of it but we didn’t get our certification. It was a nightmare.

The windows look nice. However, we don't know if the windows were done correctly and if they're windstorm certified or not because the people who were supposed to come out and certify them never came. We called Four Seasons Sunrooms and they gave me the name of the place that was supposed to do it but they never returned my phone calls. We’re concerned at this point if one of them were to break, we’d have to contact Four Seasons to get them fixed. But since they were not interested in following up and doing what they were supposed to do, I don't know if they would stand behind the guarantee they supposedly have. If we could go back and do it over again, we would not have chosen them. It was overpriced and we didn't get everything that we were supposed to get. I told everybody who has asked me about windows not to use them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our neighbor had a sunroom and they recommended Four Seasons Sunrooms saying it was good. We got a sunroom and the overall experience was very good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Sunrooms?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Four Seasons Sunrooms' sales rep came and was trying to get me to buy the window from them. He described all of its features, showed that it was supposed to be hurricane-proof and that it was good at insulating. I had been to Sears, Home Depot and some other remodeling companies and thought that Four Seasons was the best. I felt that their product was superior to others. They finally got to a price where we could agree so in the end, the installation crew came, took out all the old windows and put the new ones in. That was 12 windows and it's going on three years that it's been installed.

There was one problem I had where a squirrel ate through the vinyl in the window and the frame had to be replaced. They came and priced it out and took care of it. Within about two months, they had it redone so I'm okay with it. It's pretty solid, soundproof, and so far, I'm happy with it. They're professional and they do what they supposed to do. They just tried to do the hard sell at the beginning. If they could keep their prices down to something more competitive, they'd be getting more customers.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had my room done by Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows several years ago. The sales rep was really good at selling it to us and he guaranteed everything. But afterward, it was like a fight to get them to pay. When they came to assess the whole situation, they gave us a price and then they kept saying they have to pull the tree stump out. They should have thought of that. We got the price and it kept getting added on. Then, there was the piping which they said I should have told them.

They went and dug my foundation and they cut up all of our electricity to our house and all the tubing for our water system. I don't think they fully paid to fix our water system and it required extra money from us to get all of our water. Then, the room kept leaking and even today, the room doesn't hold heat. We kept calling and they came out but it was like pulling teeth. They also told me that I couldn't put the heating system under the tile but I found out that I absolutely could. So my room is freezing all the time and it doesn't retain heat. There were a million problems and the experience was not fun. I love my room but it wasn't easy getting it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had to replace all the windows in my house and I already signed the contract with Sears but I had 48 hours to undo it. I told the guy from Four Seasons who came first about the contract with Sears and he said to let him show what he can do. His price was higher than Sears but he agreed to lower the price to match Sears. I'm sure Four Seasons try to sell for as high a price as they can but at the same time, they're not going to walk away from a sale. The work he did was very good. I had a bit of an issue with one of the windows but they fixed it. It's still an issue but it's one of those things when you have to be tricky to get it closed. It's not a window that I open and close a lot so I really don't stress out about it much.

I had to change contractors midway through the deal but it didn't affect the outcome of everything. I'm pretty happy with my windows. I had single-pane windows and now they're double-pane. The new windows definitely made a difference in terms of my air-conditioning, heating bill and the noise factor. I dealt with Sears before and it seemed like Four Seasons had a much better product. They are a good company just basing on their reputation.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Four Seasons gave us what we thought was a good price and they seemed to know what they were doing so we got windows and two doors. The sales rep was fine, the installation was fine once we finally had it, and we like the windows but in between it was horrible. The installation was months later than they said it was going to be. They never talked to us while the windows were being made. We went through a whole season of heat and cold in between. We had already given them the money so we didn't know what to do. If they had called us once every two weeks even to tell us what was going on, that would have made it totally different. But we had to call them up and nobody returned our call. The administration of the office that we dealt with, in Campbell or San Jose, was changed all the time. There was never the same person there that we ever talked to. It was absolutely terrible.

They were making the windows somewhere else and we never got a straight answer why it took so long. When they finally said they were done, we were so happy we decided to just get them installed. It turned out we really liked the windows. They made the windows similar to what we had liked, with the diamond pattern. The people who came here did them all very quickly. They act like they're supposed to and the installation went fine. Everything that we ordered was there and the doors are fine, too. But I would never ever recommend it again to anybody.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When we wanted to have our windows done, Four Seasons Sunrooms came a bit cheaper than some of the other companies we got answers from. The Four Seasons sales representative and his wife worked together and they have been very professional when they came. They did excellent work and had the installation finished in two days.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We have sunrooms in two consecutive homes that we built. Our first contractor took us out to the Four Seasons' place in Western Toronto, and the experience was pretty good the first time. However, the second one was terrible. Word was that they were closing up business in Toronto and no one seemed to care anymore. Four Seasons was a shame and sorry business and they never came when they were supposed to. They disappeared for long periods of time while we were trying to get the house finished.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had Four Seasons redo a kitchen for me. Their products were good and the overall quality of the work that they did was excellent. They had a professional group of people taking care of things, and they came when they were supposed to come. I had a good experience overall with Four Seasons.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The quality of the sunroom is satisfying, but the process was pretty painful. Four Seasons went through many reiteration of the design, and the project was delayed for half a year. Basically, there was no communication. I don't have a layout of the contract that I signed in place, but we paid a couple of deposits already and we weren't able to get all of it. They didn't really compensated me. The whole problem stemmed from Four Seasons themselves and the wrong personnel doing the wrong thing. It will be nice if there will be follow-ups after the whole thing was done, but there hasn't been given the experience we had.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A couple of people in our community had Four Seasons installed. Then, we got a recommendation from our neighbors so we had Four Seasons Sunrooms replace all the windows in our house. They did the presentation with the heat lamp and another gentleman came and measured. The only problem we had was that one of the windows had an arch at the top and they had to redo that window about three times before they got it. It's been at least four years since we had them install our windows and we haven't had a problem. They're a great product and I'd recommend them to anybody that wants them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I went to Four Seasons’ showroom right down the block to have some of our windows and doors changed, I got talked into building an outdoor patio. They were working on it for about three months and a $10,000 deposit. Their rep was great because I was assured that they had all the experts to get us the variance since I don’t know my driveway run a lot to dig into it. It took about a couple of months before we finally figured out that the patio wasn’t going to work anymore and I was really hoping to get something done. So after that, and for me to get my money, we went back to working on the windows and doors and I ended up spending $30,000.

I was told the windows were going to be done in one day, so I took the day off. The contractors started working on the windows and about halfway through, they had people and they started telling me they weren’t going to be able to do it. They ended up calling a crew from somewhere else to come in and do some more work but they still couldn’t finish. They told me that they had to come back the next day and this was a problem for me since I wasn’t prepared to have the two days off or have someone come on such short notice like that, so I left them the keys to my house with nobody there so that they could finish the job.

But it wasn’t 100% finished, considering that I was told it would be in one day and it wasn’t. Also, there were footprints on some of the things and the finished product wasn’t as great as I was hoping it to be. Some of the cracks around the windows and door could have been plugged a little better. It looked like they hurried up because they had another job already set for that day and weren’t planning on coming after the second day. And I wasn’t very comfortable with them coming the next day to finish but I didn’t have a choice. It was January and my house was freezing, but they track us down every five minutes, so I don’t get away with very much. But I was still happy with the work itself and I like the quality of my windows.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had our Four Seasons sunroom installed during one of my best seasons--summer. And ever since, my wife and I have enjoyed sitting in it in winter, summer, spring, and fall. We love it completely. It’s the best money we ever spent.

We've removed a set of French doors off of our kitchen and had the sunroom installed on that side. When Four Seasons came into the house and we made contract with them, they indicated that they would install the sunroom in about three weeks’ time, from start to finish. However, the contractor that Four Seasons have supplied to us took 11 weeks to install the sunroom. Then it took another week after the contractor left for Four Seasons to finish off the sunroom completely. It was not a good experience. But the contractor was working by himself and he did not have a crew. We also did not get a totally airtight seal that we wanted, but we got it now. When we were talking to the contractor while he was installing, all of his antics and laboring were not to Four Seasons’ standards. But we had some great experiences with him.

The contractor might have been a little deterrent but the product is most excellent. We enjoy the sunroom so much. It is a wonderful experience to have a room out there where we can go sit in, and enjoy a nice leisurely cup of coffee indoor. We sit there every day, enjoying a cup of coffee from 6:30 in the morning until what time at night. From our sunroom, we have what I estimate at least 20 acres of field, stream, wood, bush, beyond that. It's so wonderful to be able to look out at nature itself, and the sunroom allows us, in all four seasons, to simply look out on the landscape and the wildlife. I highly recommend Four Seasons to any Canadian or anyone.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I had windows installed by Four Seasons, my experience has been extremely good. Their sales representative was excellent, very personable and down-to-earth. He understood our situation at that time and everything we want done. Although, a couple of things could’ve been done a little better. The measurements were good, but their contractors didn’t do a very good job and I plan to go back. There are holes in the windows and it was like they didn’t want to spend too much time or use a lot of caulking. Also I'm concerned if ever I need replacements or repairs, because their business here in Houston went out of business or moved somewhere else.

The windows themselves are fine. The quality/workmanship of the caulking job was mediocre at best. I wouldn't let those particular installers anywhere near my home again. I would possibly use Four Seasons again but only with different installers.

It was a bad experience from the wait after ordering to the installation of my 13 new windows. The measurements were wrong, the reorder was long, and I wasn't able to get the window design I initially ordered. The only good experience I had was the product is good and the installers were nice. I would not recommend Four Seasons.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We expanded our kitchen, so I made a greenhouse type dining room. The sales guy was good. However, there was a little bit of a friction between my carpenter and the installers because the installers said, "Oh boy, the carpenter's gonna have a hell of a time with this one" not knowing that the carpenter was standing right behind him. That was a little tense there for a few minutes. But that was squared away and luckily, I had an excellent carpenter. I've had it for a long time now and when Hurricane Sandy hit, a tree came down on it and did some damage. And even though that the unit's a little bit older, Four Seasons was very good about coming out for the replacements and fixing it. They're all up good as new.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I selected Four Seasons Sunrooms because of what I thought was a good reputation, but they were far from it. There were a number of problems in the construction. It had leaks after it was finished and I had to have them back a couple of times to fix it but I'm not really impressed with it. When the homeowner's insurance underwriters came and took a look at it, their estimate for replacing it in the case of a fire was about 40% of what it cost me to put it on.

I had all the windows replaced in my sunroom except for some on the sides due to a tree falling on it. They were never right from the beginning. They had to come back a few times because of the leaks. It did start leaking three times of coming. Several years later it started to leak in all different spots. I called them again as they told me these windows were guaranteed for life. However I've called and spoke to several people in the company and they're telling me that it is not covered for leaks only if the window breaks. That is totally ridiculous. They said they would have to charge me to be fixed. And now till this day have 4 to 5 different spots where the windows leak every time it rains. I am so upset with this Company and would never recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I tried to find an installer for my windows, I looked at some of the local installers. And when I saw the catalog of Four Season, I decided to choose them. The installation was done several years ago and they were okay. Also, the representative is quite knowledgeable about the installation and the quality, he explained clearly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I did some search on internet and found some reviews about Four Seasons Sunroom that were all positive. I called them, had the salesman over, the salesman was good enough to convince me that they’re gonna do a good job. They built a sunroom in the backyard. They’re great and overall quality of work was excellent. Very friendly, good customer service. They always respond on time. We had a couple of things here and there that I needed some help or explanation and they were always able to help me. Their contractor was always on time, they promised the delivery time and everything. They got the permit and everything adequately. No problems at all.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Four Seasons Sunrooms was terrible. They didn't tell us any additional cost from the beginning and we paid them $900 per month. It costed us over $72,000 for the whole sunroom and it was just one thing. We were left to believe that everything would be covered from beginning to end but additional costs came up. The only thing that we had to purchase was the floor. But then when it came to doing the drywall, they were just going to leave the bricks and the roof open the way that it was. There was already a roof to begin with. They said it would mean additional cost to do the drywall for all of that. The guy they subcontracted to do the drywall said he will do that and he did finish it. But now there's a leak on the roof because there's water damage on the ceiling.

The other thing was when they had subcontracted the work, the guy was quite messy as far as leaving two of the nails. I was getting in the driveway while he was doing that so I ended up getting a nail in the tire. I had to change that tire because they couldn’t just plug it in with the hazard of it blowing up on me when I was driving. When I contacted Four Seasons, the project manager put that forth and said, “Send us the bill and we'll take care of it.” But nothing ever happened, and I was so livid. I phoned them back and he said to me, “Oh, when everything is going your way, you're really nice, and when everything doesn’t go your way, you're quite nasty.” I said, “Exactly what is it that you’ve done for me thus far?” I said, “You think you’ve paid for the tire that I've replaced? You haven't. Any concern that I've had, you’ve not addressed it.” So it's very bad.

Then after that, the windows were rattling like crazy. It was almost like the entire section was open because of the number of flies and everything that were coming through was incredible. When I called Four Seasons in Toronto we found out that it's already gone belly-up so we had to call another Four Seasons location. When we called them, they said, “Oh, we don’t really come out, and it doesn’t sound like it's any sort of like a defect.” So I went out and just got one of those water stripping seals, and I sealed all around the opening or the seal where the screen goes. That cut out all of the flies and everything coming into the room and therefore into the house.

Then the next year, we were getting letters from Hydro One saying, “What is it that’s going on in your home that’s making your energy cost going up so high? You're like 10 times or 12 times over your neighbors.” So, I called them and we had asked several times about the cost of heating that room because it was being heated by electricity. He said, “Oh, no, no. It's only gonna make a difference maybe $20, $30 at the most to the heating price or the bill that you're receiving.”

When we were getting billed about $800 every month, we were just floored not knowing what the hell is going on. My Dad had even asked before they put the electrical unit, “Can we do gas because that would be cheaper to run?”, if it was possible. The rep said, “Oh, no. We can't do gas. We did it before and it didn’t turn out to be very energy-efficient,” and so on and so forth. They went ahead and put the electric unit in. After the second year, we decided to turn it into the gas unit. Now, it's about $20 more to my heating bills compared to having it left with the electric.

We will definitely not refer anybody to Four Seasons. Number one, it was very expensive. And then, the way that the contract was signed, we had just signed it not knowing anything or even comparing the prices. We were already locked in because the rep said, “Oh, you don’t need to shop around.” So that one month waiver where we would cancel the contract, we've already signed it not knowing what we were signing. All in all, it definitely was not a pleasant experience dealing with Four Seasons.

The design and implementation of the Four Seasons hardware was fine. The sunroom is very nice and suits the objectives we set out for. It’s a worthy extension to the house. We have a couple of issues regarding the electrical and the interface between the sunroom and the existing house. When it rains, the breaker pops. There's water getting into some of the electrical connections that the contractor left behind. The stuff that did not work 100% is a fault that had to do with the contractor's work, having very little to do with the sunroom design which provides the shell of the building. But the sunroom is great.

Our experience with Four Seasons was so terrible on multiple occasions for various reasons, that I will NEVER choose to use this company again. I would intentionally look for another company. They already know that. Our last experience with them was about 3 years ago.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Four Seasons Sunrooms replaced all my windows. I have 30 something windows done. It was very good. But there was only one window that later on I kept seeing water in my dining room and didn’t understand what it was. Later on somebody came back and they forgot to cork the outside of that window. But other than that, it was great.

However I didn’t like that the screen pops out whole. If you want to stick your head out the window it’s very difficult to get the screens back in. I didn’t realize when I purchase them that it would be just one big frame. I can never open my window especially on second floor. I’ve never taken my screens out because I’m afraid to get them back in. There are these little plastic tabs on the screen and the very first time I actually pull the screen out, the tab broke. So I never took a screen out ever again. So anything that collects at the window sill, you can’t open up the screens to dust it out. I wish I would have realized the screens was one giant screen, cause I have some big windows.

We looked for window replacement people on the internet and saw Four Seasons Sunrooms. They weren't the cheapest but we liked the mechanics and the profile of the window best. We had replacement windows from them. The overall quality of the initial installation was fine. But I had a problem with the window.

We have a really big house and we have really tall windows so I hire a window cleaning company. The little gentleman that I hired, that has always done our windows here, said "I'm having difficulty with about six of these screens. I can't get them to pop in correctly".

I have been communicating, back and forth, with someone at Holbrook, New York. I said specifically in my original email that I had screens that didn't fit. They wanted to know what was my warranty number and I didn't have any paperwork that showed a warranty number. I had this little trifle card that says my warranty, but no warranty number. I gave them the information of when we bought it and from who and they managed to get a warranty number. Then they wanted to know if these screens that are damaged, have ever been stored. I said, "If you would read my original email, you will see that I don't have damaged screens. I have some that just don't pop into place." I asked them in my original email if there is some trick to get things to go into place, that's all I needed to know. Then I could tell Mr. Window Washer guy how to do it.

They send me this email, gave me my warranty number and sent me a multi-page attachment asking, with window drawings on it, if I can pinpoint the windows where the screens were damaged. I mean those are just windows with measurements on them. I have three 12 foot windows in my living room that match and I pick those out because there's three of the same size. It's just been a hassle trying to get some service. The gentleman that they sent out argued with me for three days before I finally had to call back up to New York. He came out and he was surly, ugly and hateful. He was not a good representative of Four Season Windows. To sum it all up, the warranty service sucks. I'm just really disappointed. We paid a lot of money for these windows.

We were looking for windows and looked Four Seasons up. I used to drive by them when I went to work and just remembered their name. The sales representative was nice and let us know everything. It was all a quick process with Four Seasons. Once we got them, they came in, took out my old windows and put in the new ones. It took several hours and that's with them breaking out the old windows and cleaning up the mess so we didn’t have to worry about it, especially that we had young kids.

I really like the windows. They look very good. They add to the outside appearance of my 30-year-old house. People passing by were stopping and asking questions about them. We even had a cop stop by to see. They’re also tinted, so we don't have so much light glaring in. With the new windows, the sounds from the streets are a lot less too. Like last night, we had a rainstorm come through and I didn't hear the thunder and lightning like I used to all the time.

Four Seasons Sunrooms Company Profile