Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows

Four Seasons Sunrooms

4.0/5 (54 ratings)
Four Seasons Sunrooms

About Four Seasons Sunrooms

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows offers a wide range of products in the home improvement industry. Its products include sunrooms, patio covers, screen rooms, windows, pergolas and much more. Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows experienced professionals have vast product knowledge and can help turn your vision into reality.

Pros

• Lifetime warranty
  • Short construction time
  • Affordable additions

Cons

• Some high-end features are expensive

Bottom Line

Four Seasons offers several options for sunroom and four-season room additions. Its modular construction makes for quick installation and affordable pricing, though added features can get pricey.

Top Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

… They gave me all the technical knowledge about their products and I liked the price as well as the quality of the window that they showed me. The staff were very courteous and d...

Verified

We got a LifeRoom from Four Seasons where screens could go up and down. Their rep was knowledgeable and easy to work with. We enjoyed working with Four Seasons. Their work was of ...

About Four Seasons Sunrooms

Four Seasons Sunrooms manufactures, sells and installs home renovation products, including windows, doors and decking. It also offers home addition products, such as sunrooms, four-season rooms, pergolas, patio covers, carports and other single-room add-ons.

Four Seasons’ sunrooms and other home additions are modular — the preconstructed components keep costs low and construction time short. The company manufactures a variety of styles and building materials, including aluminum, vinyl and wood. Because sunrooms can be difficult to heat and cool, Four Seasons uses its patented CONSERVAGLASS to improve energy efficiency. Some of its additions can be easily modified by switching out the panels.

How does Four Seasons Sunrooms work?

Four Seasons is an all-inclusive service that finances, manufactures, sells and installs its home renovation products. Because its sunrooms and other room additions are modular, they’re often less expensive and require less construction time than comparable custom-built pieces.

Locally owned independent franchises choose which product lines to offer, so not all products are available in all areas. Four Seasons’ home addition line includes sunrooms, four-season rooms, pergolas and three brand-specific rooms: the Hampton room, the LifeRoom and Addition360. It also offers decking, windows and doors.

Four Seasons Sunrooms costs

The company doesn’t list specific pricing information on its website. The cost of windows and sunrooms vary depending on the project — the size of the addition, the number of windows and extra features impact the overall price. Four Seasons offers 100% financing.

Four Seasons FAQ

Who owns Four Seasons?
Latium USA owns Four Seasons. The local franchises that handle construction and installation are independently owned and operated.
What other renovation services does Four Seasons offer?
In addition to sunrooms and other modular home pieces, Four Seasons also installs windows, doors, decking, patio covers and pergolas.
Where is Four Seasons available?
Four Seasons has dealers throughout North America. Each independent dealer chooses which services to offer, so not all its dealers offer sunrooms and four-season rooms.

Is Four Seasons Sunrooms worth it?

Because Four Seasons’ modular home additions are relatively affordable and quick to install, it’s probably worth it if you want to renovate but require a speedy installation or don't have the budget for custom construction. Be aware that the price can increase quickly once you start adding extra features to the base models, however.

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows?

Original review: July 7, 2022

I asked Four Seasons for an estimate, then their rep, Jeff, came and made an estimate. He seemed to be really professional and knew what he was doing. That's what made us accept the offer and start working with them, and it was awesome. It was pricey, but it was a very good experience. The only minus was they promised us to be done by end of April, but it ended up in mid-June. They said that there was so much work. So, they couldn't handle it on time and they were postponing and postponing, two, three or four weeks.

They had to order parts, made the sunroom custom-made, then they had a guy who came and installed it for us when they arrived. It's a 16x16 aluminum sunroom, which was nicely attached to the house, to the backdoor. There are no cuts on the sides, and it came out pretty great. It's a very nice sunroom that's white in color, and the windows and doors open up and down. That's what I expected.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thank you, Volodymyr. We appreciate feedback like this. There were some challenges in the industry with supply chain demands, but we worked through it as your job was a priority to us. Overall, we are glad that you had a good experience with Four Seasons. Please feel free to reach out of you need anything in the future.

Get buying tips about Sunroom Addition Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 20, 2022

We had an existing sunroom in the house that we bought. It started to leak and started to look a little old. I found the original plans and found that Four Seasons is the company that designed it back then. I talked to their salesperson and they sent a technician to verify that it is one of their products and it can be restored. Then, the subcontractor showed up and, immediately, he was having problems with taking out the panels. The technician who came to inspect the job should have noted it would be a difficult one. They might have solvents that might help them remove the older type of glue. The subcontractor said the job usually takes him five hours but he and his helpers were in my house for 12 and a half and they still weren't finished.

He told me he would be back the next day but he never showed up and then, he showed up the day after that, which was a Saturday, without any kind of warning or notice. And he thought it would take a couple of hours but it was five and a half hours on a Saturday and they left caulking, silicone fingerprints, and materials on the lawn.

The product didn't look bad but it was messy and dirty. They didn't clean 35 years of dirt out of the joints. I told the supervisor, Janice, when she called me and she sent someone who spent four and a half hours cleaning the glass, the panels, the joints, and whatever else was left. Other than that, the product itself is nice. It's one of the better-constructed sunrooms. Also, they were responsive, although it took a long time for the job to finally come about. We were told there were problems at the factory and it took at least six months. We signed the contract sometime last September and the job wasn't done until last month.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2021

Four Seasons worked for me at another house before. This time, I got motorized screens from them. The contractors that did the labor were very conscientious, did their job, and cleaned up well after themselves. It's just that Four Seasons needs to be a little bit more on top of their bookkeeping and record-keeping on the finance side. Everything was done, everything was installed, and then somebody called me saying they didn't have financing on me and they didn't how I'd pay for it. Now, I'm lucky enough that if push came to shove, I have the cash. I could've just paid that outright. But the only reason why my husband and I decided to go with this was because they promised us that we could finance for 0%. Then, they never said and sent anything. So then, they put it all off. I asked how are we working on the payments and they said that they didn't have anything on record yet. That's not my fault. Other than that, it was an excellent experience.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

I had used Four Seasons at a previous house. Recently, we wanted to do a glass room but it wasn't gonna work for my location. So we ended up going with a new lightroom. We like the outcome a lot. We're happy with the room. However, if you hold the remote down too long, you could reset everything. It would be better if they had a custom remote control. It was also a little complicated because of the COVID. Delay problems. But once they got going, it was fine. It was a part that was installed, but it was damaged, and they were very reputable with following up and replacing it.

But they should be a little better, like more visibility about the scheduling and communication about that. Also, one suggestion will be for the footers of the room. They were very good at coming down and surveying the property, showing us where things needed to be. But it would help if they had a template like the cement guys would know exactly to check it. But the installers were fine. The fellow that came back to replace things was very good.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

I had an enclosed screened-in porch and Four Seasons built a sunroom around it. So, we kept the same slab. The techs were all fine and everybody was responsive. They did what they had to do. The only problem with the install was that the materials were delivered into my driveway three weeks before the work started. In the meantime, we had two nor'easters and a hurricane. The boxes were melted all over the place. So, we had to call them as we were afraid to move anything. It was becoming a sodden mess in the driveway. Four Seasons came right away and they were able to store most of it in the garage and protect what was not being protected.

But the actual install was fine. We had a main guy and a helper and they were polite and courteous. They showed up at 9 o'clock, and cleaned up before they left. The work they did was perfect. The sunroom with a glass ceiling and walls have windows. It's beautiful. We love it. Four Seasons did a good job.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

My first experience with Four Seasons was horrible. The second one was better. The windows didn't live up to their promise. It was cheaply done and it didn't fit properly. Fortunately or unfortunately, I had a flood, and then the people who were restoring the rooms drilled holes in the walls and realized that they shouldn't have drilled holes in the walls of a sunroom. So, I had to have the whole sunroom replaced. That was when I had the second experience, which was much better.

It's been quite a while now, since 2012. It's in pretty good shape. I've had to replace the screen door and one of the other screens is coming apart, whether it's just wear and tear or not. The windows are still fine.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

My experience has been excellent. Anthony is an excellent man. When he was putting in the door, he found behind my siding was rot. He could have just paneled that up and said nothing. But he told me that it was rotten and he replaced it. He didn't have to do that.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Great to hear! We love feedback like and we will be sure to let Anthony know!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2022

Four Seasons was the only one that was able to do the custom job that we needed for our screened in porch. They were the only ones who were willing to take on the task of doing it. However, there was a major delay with completion because they ordered the wrong door. And because of all the supply chain issues, I had to wait another three months for final completion. We signed them off in October of last year and it was completed a few weeks ago. We gave them our full deposit, which was 50% down. It was a large sum of money that could have been getting interest in the bank instead of sitting with them while this thing got delayed. Also, I sometimes wish they cleaned up a bit better. Other than that, they're nice people and the job that they did was good. The windows are nice.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Hi Michael, Thank you! We take pride on our custom jobs. We apologize for the industry delay. We are happy to hear that your job was well done. If you need anything in the future, please reach out to us.

Original review: July 19, 2022

We got a full sunroom from Four Seasons. We're still waiting on a few pieces to come in to finish the install. But we’re very pleased with the crew and with the product that we have. Neighbors have commented that they love it as well.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Hi Mike! Great to hear you're satisfied with the crew. We will be sure to let them know. Customer satisfaction is a priority for us. We have a great customer referral program if any of your neighbors are interested :)

Original review: June 26, 2022

I'm not 100% happy with my experience with Four Seasons. I had a room and an awning built. One of the doors doesn't latch. I called them, they came but the guy couldn't fix it. He was supposed to tell his boss, but, so far, the boss hasn't gotten back to me. Also, the day that it was supposed to get built, nobody showed up. I called them, they said that they didn't give us that date. Then, they gave us a new date. Again, nobody showed up. I called up, they said that the truck broke down. They gave us a new date. Again, there was another reason. It just kept going on and on. I still didn't have electricity put in. They didn't give me a railing for my ceiling fans. That was part of the deal. There was a lot of little ** that I kept fighting back and forth. They said that they don't put the railings anymore, but it was on my contract.

So, I had to go out and get an electrician. That cost me a lot more money, because, now, we had to do a jury-rig to get ceiling fans in these two buildings. The manager has been here twice and he promised that this was gonna get done. So far, one person has come and it was a young kid that helped put this thing together and he couldn't fix the problem. Another thing that they did was they said that I bought a kit. They said it was in my contract. In little letters, at the top of my contract, they had “kit” written. But they never explained to me that I had to pay an additional $6,000 on top of the $39,000 that I paid them because they had to hire somebody to build it.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Dear Hans, Our goal is to provide each customer with the best experience possible. For Kit Agreements, Four Seasons only supplies the materials as per the specifications sheets. We are here to answer any other questions you may have. Feel free to reach out to us and we apologize if this was to explained or upfront during the time of contract.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Company Information