Call toll free
Based on 448 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

Four Seasons Sunrooms

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows offers a wide range of products in the home improvement industry. Our products include sunrooms, patio covers, screen rooms, windows, pergolas, and many others. With vast product knowledge and a team of experts, you can rest assured that no matter the project, Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows will turn your vision into reality. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 21, 2018

617 Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

I purchased a house that had a Four Seasons sunroom and I spent time at the Four Seasons to renew the glass. I renewed all of the glass and the doors and everything of that existing sunroom. I wanted to keep with the same what it had so I continued with the same material. It wasn't very good at the beginning but we fixed the problem so it's all good. When they installed it, the installer didn't do the setting on the outside too good so they came back and redid it. The one that came to do the job did a sloppy job. Then everything was sealed well but after a year, it started to condense inside. So, they had to come and fix another thing. The two gentlemen that they sent first out here were really bad. Then the manager had to step in and he corrected it. He had knowledge that what we were saying was right.

He came back, they redid everything and then it was to our satisfaction, but the way they treated us at first was very disrespectful and offensive. They were making fun of us. Another comment given was that we were wasting their time. It was really a bad experience at the beginning but since we really wanted to do it because it was going to help other areas of the house, then we went ahead and did it. Barbara helped me a whole bunch. She was very understanding, cooperative, and always made everything easy for me. She was the one who coordinated the appointments when they needed to go and filed the first report, when I had the condensation problem.

She was the one who really interacted with me directly after the supervisor's coming to check that the job was poorly done at the beginning. I'm satisfied but not happy with the whole outcome. I'm satisfied with the outcome that it was resolved but I had to struggle a little to get to that, and I shouldn't. It should've been done the right way from the beginning. The quality of their material is really good. It’s fine for others to use Four Seasons but I would give them heads up on being careful with this or being careful with that.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

In the basement of our house, we needed to bring some lighting so we decided to have a covered enclosure leading to the basement. The Four Seasons Sunroom was a very good solution suggested by my contractor. Dealing with everyone from Four Seasons has been pretty positive and I'm not unhappy with our negotiated price for the value this sunroom has given us. We've had it for two years now and both in the summer and in the winter, there has been no leakage.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I live on Long Island and Four Seasons Sunrooms is a local company that did all my windows and added a sliding glass door. Their sales rep came when I was looking to redo my windows, and he put on a show. He filled me in on how good the windows are compared to the ones that I had in my house and showed me how they were constructed. The customer service was great and I'm sure I could get in touch with the rep very easily.

I was at work when the installers came and I tried to catch them, but the job was already done and they were gone by the time I arrived at the house. They took less than a day to finish. Although there were minor issues, I’m very happy with them. I had a torn screen and they came to fix one screen. They replaced all of it for nothing because I have a lifetime guarantee. Moreover, I could transfer the warranty if I sell the house. I'd recommend Four Seasons Sunrooms and I would have them again if I needed new windows.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Two gentlemen from Four Seasons Sunrooms came to the house and told us all about the windows including how they would install them and all the guarantees. We liked what they said and decided to go with them. They built an entire Florida room for us and their overall work quality was excellent. The contractor did a great job. They tore the existing one down and then built a new one with their windows. The whole project was done in a week and it was done in one go. Four Seasons Sunrooms is a reputable company and I would recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

The sales rep from Four Seasons was friendly. I had one room renovated and they did a good job. Four Seasons were the only ones in the market that could do special types of porch windows so I hired them for the second room and did a fair job as well. However, there was a vent above the stove that went to the outside. And on the outside, there was a piece of a closed metal box sticking into the brickwork. It was hanging out and I’ve pushed it back in. I wanted to know if they could send someone out to brick up the hole but they haven’t gotten back to me. I made a complaint about it and I wasn’t sure if it was in the contract. This happened less than a year and I’ve contacted them once by email and once by phone. And quite frankly, I forgot about it but I’m at fault because I didn’t follow-up on it. Overall, Four Seasons was overpriced but the room was adequate. I had a good experience with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows?

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I’ve known about Four Seasons for quite some time. I live in Long Island and they’re very pretty predominant here. I bought a sunroom or the LifeRoom from them. The LifeRoom itself was exactly what we are looking for because I had retractable screen, the power screens that come down. And the screens are not like a screen that you get on a window, they’re a white colored screen that filters out the UV rays and lets the light through. And that’s something we needed because my backyard faces the south. And in the summer months after 12:00 o’clock it was impossible to sit out there because it would be very hot. The quality, what they said it would do, it does.

These misters come down and cool off the ambient temperature for about 10 to 12 degree. The LifeRoom is the only product like that. The sales rep was very congenial and seemed very knowledgeable. Four Seasons delivered on everything that the rep said. The quality of the LifeRoom was excellent. We stood a 17-inch snow storm so it doesn’t come down. Four Seasons is very good indeed. I even used their contractor for another project in my house.

The filter that feeds the water that goes to the misting system burst on me. I guess there’s water in it and when it got cold it froze and burst. Even though I had gone through the right procedure they have in their manual for winterizing it apparently there’s still a bit of some water caught in there. So it was about a $50 part that they replaced under warranty. The second year I’ve owned it and everything has worked through two seasons. I think it’s a good product. The engineer who designed it actually came out and we did a little testimonial for him on the sunroom.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

We have an existing Four Seasons fixture that we were doing some remodeling on. Four Seasons changed some windows and replaced some of the glasses that had water damage to them. Everything went without a hitch except for some excess glue that the workers left but were able to clean up.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

Four Seasons Sunrooms did a good job on my friend’s house and I figured I'd give them a shot. It took a few months to finish since I had to wait for some requirements, but they did a good job of putting up the sunroom for me. They were very professional and helpful. Moreover, the sunroom's quality is very good. However, I had a slight leak when it rained and they said they are going to come with a shingle and fix it.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

Four Seasons Sunrooms sold us an exterior sun shades we were interested in and they were helpful when we had a few hiccups by the contractor we hired to install the product in the course of the installation. They got back to us or to the contractor in working out all the little quirks. Four Seasons seems okay as far as their service.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

We didn’t like the way Four Seasons did our sunroom. They subbed that out and somebody that they recommended did it. He did a good job but the door never worked correctly. The lock on it broke after three weeks and Four Seasons said they would replace the doorknob but they would no longer cover anything else from the building because it was done outside the company. Yet the door had to be repaired on more than one occasion because it came off the track. The room was very little used though, so that didn’t even make any sense. My wife contacted them but she could not get anywhere with them. The reps had been sketchy too because they didn’t tell us everything and then when we found out, half of it was true and the other half wasn’t. Go someplace else.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

A customer that I worked for had Four Seasons windows in his house. I had an older sunroom that needed its window's curved glass to be repaired. They had to come back a second time since it was an older one and it took a little work to seal it properly. The sales rep was fine and the contractor was great. Four Seasons did good work but it was extremely expensive.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

My in-laws have used Four Seasons Sunrooms so I got them too. I did a whole room with them. I enclosed it with Four Seasons windows and doors. The quality was good. Their reps were very informative and always got back to me. The contractor was very easy to reach and got back to me in a timely manner too. The whole work was completed in three weeks. It was a little longer than I thought but it was okay because I wasn't rushing it.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

We did some backing up and we were looking for a special kind of thing for the deck. Four Seasons looked like the right idea. Their service department is excellent. They got back to us although it went through the red tape sometimes just like with any company. We did an extension on the back of the house like a deck. Then, we did a LifeRoom on the deck. They did it in the length of time and they had to come back a couple of times, but now it's all good. They started in February and they finished up in three weeks. Then, they had to add here and there as the weather got better. A couple of things had to be adjusted and fixed. They also had to lend us some stuff to help them hold up. The contractors are very good. I'd recommend Four Seasons if anybody asks me about them. The service is good and if I need anything, they take care of it.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

I started with Four Seasons Sunrooms about 30 years ago and they were popular at the time. Their windows seem to be made better and looked better. Their work was good. Every so often, I’ve had to replace my rounded windows as it had a seal and that would gas up. The last one was the best one so far but it took a lot longer to finish than it would. They got people over that looked at it, but other than that, once they got to work, everything was fine. I’m happy.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

We have a Four Seasons Sunroom of Buffalo and are having problems with ice build up on framework and windows, they said our wood heat was the problem, then we put on our gas heat same thing. Then we went to electric same thing. It is putting mold on our Oak trim, we don't get any answers from anyone. If this is a four season room, it shouldn't be doing this. Rich from Buffalo talked us to open our kitchen to make it one room, we are so unhappy the way we are being treated, we have sent tons of pictures and he just says we are the only one that this has happened to. Pictures don't lie... Guess lawyer is next step for us... What are we going to do.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Four Seasons installed windows for me and I had to have them come back several times since they didn’t do the right job. Their sales reps were good and they demonstrated the window and I got sucked into buying it, but the windows were still a little drafty. When the first contractor left, there was a lot of light coming in through the gaps and the shade. But at the second time, another contractor came and fixed the issues, which should’ve happened during the first time. I will never use their stuff again since they are over-priced. They were cheaper than others by not as much, but overall, the windows were not worth what I paid for it.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

I have a greenhouse for over 20 years already and it was built by Four Seasons. It is attached to the house and it's a nice size. It has a walkway to my bedroom and my husband, who is very handy, made a round window in the dining room that looks into the greenhouse. I also have three big sliding doors that I could go into the greenhouse from my house. I had Four Seasons put in all new glass a year and a half ago and the people who did that were very nice. They did a beautiful job, and so far, everything is good. They said I needed this cabinet and my husband made me one with the sink in it so I have water. I have everything in my greenhouse and I have plants in there that are over 50 years old. I'm happy with what I have.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

My aunt had a service with Four Seasons and she recommended it to me. Four Seasons replaced my windows. The way they installed my windows was very good. However, I feel that there are some cracks and they were not really fit tight. Also, if they could help more with the covering stuff, it would be nice. But it's okay and they're not that bad. Overall, Four Seasons has good prices and products.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I bought a house about two years ago and it had a Four Seasons sunroom. The room seemed to be in good condition, however, I had to replace a few panes. I could no longer see out the window clearly and some of the gaskets on the double-paned glass were old or damaged. Four Seasons' rep told me the price and even wanted me to sign right then. I balked since I didn’t like the thought that I had no other choice.

I had people from other companies come over because Four Seasons was expensive, but they were unable to help me. Two salesmen came within an hour of each other on the same day and said, "You're stuck with Four Seasons. We can't get that kind of glass." I went back to Four Seasons and I spoke to the rep's manager. He came over here and we did business. The job was done by a Four Seasons technician. It was a rather simple installation and he was able to replace the glass. Their product is second to none and once you have a Four Seasons sunroom, you can't just start putting other people's glass in it. You need to stay with their size frames.

We also have a sliding glass door from the sunroom out onto our deck. The screen door didn’t function properly and there was a good deal of cold air coming in through the sliding door. I dealt with a young lady in their service department and a project manager. I signed an agreement with them in November and I only received the parts just now. It wasn’t fun to deal with the young lady in their office. She put me off to the project manager and he put me off to her. For two months, I got nowhere. Now, I found out they were responsible for the glass but not the sliding glass door because they subcontracted that work for someone to furnish and install.

They were able to get the rollers for the screen door for me, but not the weather stripping. They told me to go to Home Depot and that there wasn’t anything they could do about it. The man that came over here that day to assess the problem was originally one of their subcontractors but he joined their team. Now, he's an in-house guy that can go out. With a sunroom already there, you need a person experienced on sunrooms in order to determine what's wrong and how to fix it. He was excellent when he came here. But then he put me on to that lady in the inner office and the project manager. I'm just settling up with them now. It has taken me about three months to get them to come and repair that door.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I had a fine experience with Four Seasons. I had a real working greenhouse where the sunroom is now. It was very old and I was having a lot of trouble getting it repaired. So, Four Seasons was the first ones that I contacted and they said that they would take care of it. They came to see it then they said that they build new sunrooms. They do not replace them and they do not fix existing ones. So, I told them to give me a price and they gave me a good price. The guy seemed knowledgeable and we went with them. The representative I spoke to was a very nice man. He seemed knowledgeable and worked out a price then it was finished. It was a breeze.

Four Seasons sent out excellent contractors. There were two different people. The contractor knew what he was doing. They said they were going to do it on a certain day but there had been a problem with a snow storm so they came the second day. They said it was going to take one or two days and that's what it took then they left. There was also a problem with a lock. They came and fixed it. Although that wasn’t the only thing since the lock is still a little tight. But now, I'm going to call them because I heard they are giving out these heaters that go in it and see what they will do about that.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

We had Four Seasons put two regular windows upstairs and two sliding windows on the first floor. Their sales rep helped us a lot and showed us the different techniques they did with the windows and how they checked the heat and cold from coming in and out. He wasn’t pushy at all and he asked if we needed anything else. Plus they gave us the best price. Also, the installation team was here all day and they cleaned up perfectly. The quality of the windows is very good and I’m very happy with them. They know what they're doing and they do professional work.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

4 yrs ago we wanted Four Seasons to build a sunroom thinking even it was over pricey we will get a quality room, we already had a small porch and deck and decided to extended. They promised will take a 3-4 wks, it took them 6 months to complete it after I filed a complaint with BBB. Problems with subfloor has bumps and floor is unlevel and uneven. We've couldn't find any flooring contractor to do it and warranty the floor installation, after a year and a half a gardenman installed it. One door stuck and roof leaked and fixed twice.

Now sunroom is shifting to one side and sinking where Four Seasons extended it, contractor came and said has no warranty 'cause was built on an existing deck. Now they dont remember Four Seasons extended the deck, I have my contract and pics of before and after and states new and existing foundation. After 4 yrs of calls and now room is sinking I can't tell it's not worth the over 40k we've paid, no call from branch, corporate only supplies parts and can do much. I'm stuck with a sunroom that has been a nightmare since the beginning. Giving last chance to take responsibility. If not will seek legal advice. Find other sunroom company. I believe Home Depot would do a better job than Four Seasons Sunrooms with much less money. Very very disappointed.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

Four Seasons was the only builder available in our area and we purchased a window. Their sales team was good and professional. Four Seasons was great.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

I looked at the Four Seasons' showroom and I was impressed with some of the styles they had. When I met with the salesman, he explained everything and gave me the price I was looking for. They built a glass sunroom for me 15 or 18 years ago. The quality of the sunroom was excellent and the workmanship was great. But two years after it was installed, two windows clouded up. Then two years ago, Four Seasons came back and supplied the labor to repair this issue, and they just charged me for the material.

The original contractor, a young gentleman, did a great job and the installers definitely knew what they were doing. The original contractor and the gentleman that did the repair were both excellent and very professional. I would highly recommend Four Seasons to anybody looking for glass rooms and partitions type of stuff and, as a matter of fact, I've already recommended them to two people. The quality is good, their pricing is fair, and their installers are really good.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

Four Seasons did everything well. They fixed everything that I need. When we purchased the sunroom last November we've had five leaks and something with the windows. Four Seasons was nice enough to come down to resolve the problem. Each member of Four Seasons has been exceptional. I actually chose them because of their reputation, materials and supplies. I have them installed a sunroom on our porch and we had to get all the legal papers done by the town. I worked with whatever they requested. They said it wasn’t necessary for me to get an electrician or put in a heating and cooling system. But I said that’s what I wanted to do and I want to make it legal.

It took a long time for all that to get resolved but I stuck to my principles and waited for all the legal work to be done and everything was completed correctly. Then I insured everything with my insurance company. I’m happy and I can’t complain. It was stressful to get these things done but all in all Four Seasons has been very professional and extremely exceptional.

Their staff at the office is the greatest. Janet who works in the office was always responsive every time I contacted her. Also the gentleman who came over was very nice. I also asked the engineer to come over so if the leak was still there he would be able to guide the staff because he knew the product and the construction of it. I have no complaints because Four Seasons resolved anything that came up. Four Seasons was very terrific. I highly recommend anyone to use them.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

Our sunroom from Four Seasons is wonderful and we're very happy with it. I bring in a portable heater and I use it all winter. They subcontract out for certain things like electrical and I was very dissatisfied with what was done with the electrical, specifically on how they did their job and what they knew about doing their job. I had to get an electrician in here to fix it. But as far as their own people, they were wonderful as well as their own product.

The sales rep was fine. The person I dealt with in their office was terrific as far as getting me to the appropriate people to do whatever had to be done. The guy who was overall in charge of the project was good. Four Seasons' own installers were very respectful of my property and to us. They were very clean and cleaned up after themselves. It was all good. I'd recommend Four Seasons and the sunroom has really expanded our house even though it's just one room but it's made a huge difference.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

Four Seasons installed our windows. They have a showroom and it was nice to see a brick and mortar place upfront when you're dealing with them. Their reps showed us the brochure and the product. We were already familiar with it since we did our homework prior to that. Then, we went in and their reps gave us the usual spiel about their discount and financing. Their installers then came in and installed it. I'm happy with the work they did since everything looks fine. We're in the middle of winter right now and it has been really cold and the windows have no draft. I'm very happy with that. Stay away from their financing, however. They were trying to pitch us some financing but it turned out to be a very high rate. Just pay for the installation of the windows.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

It was either Four Seasons Sunrooms or another company that really belong to the same company. We had front and back windows installed and their quality of work was very good. The contractors did the work quickly and it was nice. It’s smooth work and I will recommend Four Seasons.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

I got acquainted with a cousin’s friend who works with Four Seasons, and we went down the showroom and talked. Things worked out nicely. Their sales representative answered all our questions then I went back to my board of directors and gave them the information. We decided we wanted to use Four Seasons so went back and got an enclosure with the walls, doors and windows. The contractors were fast, efficient, and did a nice work.

Now, our structure that Four Seasons put up is doing well and everybody enjoys it. It’s one of the attractions of my VFW post. We do color guards for them each year when they have a Veterans’ Day. We’ve been interacting with them very well now. So far, the quality of work has been good for two years now. Four Seasons is a very good company and we’re happy with the product. I’d recommend it to anybody for they have good quality work and they have different types of structures which are very nice.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

Four Seasons built a sunroom for us. They put on a presentation in my dining room with a heat lamp and all the different type of glass, and that sold me on the glass. There was a woman that I dealt with who was in charge of everything such as getting the financing, when the contractor was going to show up and when the permits were having a problem. She was also very easy to contact and if she didn't answer the phone, I'd leave a message and she'd call me back within a couple hours. Elvis, their contractor, assembled the sunroom. He was very good and knew exactly what to do. He's been building their rooms for years and it showed because he knew exactly what to do.

The work they did for us required more money than I thought it should have been but it's a wide room and it's very nice. Getting the permits took forever but it was not their fault, it was the town regulation. The sunroom took four weeks to build but it was as fast as they could go, considering there was an inspection in between. And when it had a leak, they showed up right away to take care of it.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Four Seasons Sunrooms was established in 1975 as a greenhouse supplier, and Latium USA bought the company in 2006. Four Seasons’ headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Holbrook, N.Y. The company manufactures and installs sunrooms, patio rooms, patios, retractable awnings and more.

• CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™: Four Seasons uses CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™ glass for construction. The glass is coated with special glazes to make the windows more energy efficient and easier to clean.

• Upgradable options: Consumers can have a screened in patio room added to their home and then upgrade it to a seasonal or year-round sunroom later. This option allows customers to upgrade their home slowly over time.

• Local installers: Four Seasons Sunrooms has local retailers who install their sunrooms. These local professionals are familiar with the building codes in their area as well as any challenges presented by the geography or climate. They can help homeowners select a Four Seasons product that suits their area.

• Warranties: All Four Seasons sunrooms, conservatories and patio rooms come with warranties that are transferable to new homeowners if the house is sold. CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™ is covered for 20 years against breakage.

• Free consultations: Interested consumers can request an in-home consultation and quote using an online form. Those who schedule consultations receive special discounts if they choose to purchase a sunroom or other product.

• Best for: Four Seasons Sunrooms are best for homeowners looking for choices in sunroom additions and local service.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

www.fourseasonssunrooms.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use