Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows

Four Seasons Sunrooms

3.9/5 (71 ratings)
Four Seasons Sunrooms

About Four Seasons Sunrooms

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows offers a wide range of products in the home improvement industry. Its products include sunrooms, patio covers, screen rooms, windows, pergolas and much more. Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows experienced professionals have vast product knowledge and can help turn your vision into reality.

Pros

• Lifetime warranty
  • Short construction time
  • Affordable additions

Cons

• Some high-end features are expensive

Bottom Line

Four Seasons offers several options for sunroom and four-season room additions. Its modular construction makes for quick installation and affordable pricing, though added features can get pricey.

Top Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows?

Verified

… They gave me all the technical knowledge about their products and I liked the price as well as the quality of the window that they showed me. The staff were very courteous and d...

Verified

We got a LifeRoom from Four Seasons where screens could go up and down. Their rep was knowledgeable and easy to work with. We enjoyed working with Four Seasons. Their work was of ...

About Four Seasons Sunrooms

Four Seasons Sunrooms manufactures, sells and installs home renovation products, including windows, doors and decking. It also offers home addition products, such as sunrooms, four-season rooms, pergolas, patio covers, carports and other single-room add-ons.

Four Seasons’ sunrooms and other home additions are modular — the preconstructed components keep costs low and construction time short. The company manufactures a variety of styles and building materials, including aluminum, vinyl and wood. Because sunrooms can be difficult to heat and cool, Four Seasons uses its patented CONSERVAGLASS to improve energy efficiency. Some of its additions can be easily modified by switching out the panels.

How does Four Seasons Sunrooms work?

Four Seasons is an all-inclusive service that finances, manufactures, sells and installs its home renovation products. Because its sunrooms and other room additions are modular, they’re often less expensive and require less construction time than comparable custom-built pieces.

Locally owned independent franchises choose which product lines to offer, so not all products are available in all areas. Four Seasons’ home addition line includes sunrooms, four-season rooms, pergolas and three brand-specific rooms: the Hampton room, the LifeRoom and Addition360. It also offers decking, windows and doors.

Four Seasons Sunrooms costs

The company doesn’t list specific pricing information on its website. The cost of windows and sunrooms vary depending on the project — the size of the addition, the number of windows and extra features impact the overall price. Four Seasons offers 100% financing.

Four Seasons FAQ

Who owns Four Seasons?
Latium USA owns Four Seasons. The local franchises that handle construction and installation are independently owned and operated.
What other renovation services does Four Seasons offer?
In addition to sunrooms and other modular home pieces, Four Seasons also installs windows, doors, decking, patio covers and pergolas.
Where is Four Seasons available?
Four Seasons has dealers throughout North America. Each independent dealer chooses which services to offer, so not all its dealers offer sunrooms and four-season rooms.

Is Four Seasons Sunrooms worth it?

Because Four Seasons’ modular home additions are relatively affordable and quick to install, it’s probably worth it if you want to renovate but require a speedy installation or don't have the budget for custom construction. Be aware that the price can increase quickly once you start adding extra features to the base models, however.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows?

Original review: Dec. 17, 2022

I had one friend years ago who had had a three seasons room put in by Four Seasons. I availed of their service and had them do a patio cover. It's called a LifeRoom. It has motorized screens that come down, a fan system, and a cool mist system. It's amazing. The contractor was a little lacking but he did a good job. There was an issue where the contractor called Four Seasons and told them they were missing a screen. Most rooms only have four screens. Mine has five. Four Seasons looked into it and they found that it was still in Florida. It was a whole supply chain thing. It wouldn't be up here for a couple of weeks. When they called me, they said, “What we'll do is we'll just send our in-house guys to put that in. And we don't have to have the subcontractor come back.”

About 10 minutes after I received the call, I noticed that the guys had packed up and left. It was like 10:30 in the morning and this was unusual. Usually, they break around noon and they pack up around 3:00. I didn't have time to do anything about it. The next morning, nobody came and the work was not yet completed because there was one missing screen. None of the covers on all of the screens were put on. They were laying on my deck and there were a lot of tools. There were wires hanging out of the wall that they didn't have a second switch to put in.

There was a miscommunication when the call came in from Four Seasons that the screen was missing. The crew just took it as they were done and left. Meanwhile, all of this was left undone and it was right before Thanksgiving. I was hoping to use the room and the deck for Thanksgiving. But there was a whole bunch of debris on the deck. I called and spoke with Janet at Four Seasons. She said the crew should have been there and that she would contact them. Someone named Rich called me. It was the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. He said he could be there on Monday. I told him I was hoping to use the space and he said he would he what he could do. He came at 5 o'clock, moved all of the stuff, and did everything. He put all of the covers on so that at least three sides of the place looked finished. It was better. I was able to use the space the way I wanted to. I'm very happy with it.

Four Seasons should tell the subcontractor to touch base. The thing was there was just no communication with me. If he had talked to me before he left, he wouldn't have had to come back to move everything. I fully understand stuff. Right now, the project is still not finished because of that one screen that is still missing. Otherwise, I absolutely love the space.

Get buying tips about Sunroom Addition Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2022

We had a sunroom installed and it gave us the extra space that we needed. There were some little work that needed to be addressed and I was not happy with the sales pitch from Four Seasons. There was this whole thing about their pricing and how they follow what was either the FedEx model or some nonsense. I found that to be disingenuous but I bought the product despite the sales pitch. It was expensive for what it was, but it served its purpose. The installation was done were very fast. But there was a deck where they built the sunroom and there were concrete pillars that they left underneath my deck that I had my landscaper come and remove. They were large concrete and I didn't know if taking them out was in the job scope since they didn't say anything. So, that was a little bit annoying.

Other than that, we had them build the room level with the rest of the house, so it was a little bit more like an addition rather than just a sunroom. It really opened up the house beautifully. It turned into my daughter's playroom but it was a fabulous room. The product was good and we never had any problems with leaking or drafts. There were some cracking in the corners and after we painted, we noticed there was some separation. But it wasn't significant. All in all, I wouldn't say our experience with Four Seasons was perfect but I would do it again and I would recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

I have a friend who is an architect and he does work for The Diocese of Rockville Centre. We wanted to get a greenhouse for our plants so I asked him how to find somebody. He said that the diocese used Four Seasons quite a bit. I also talked with an architect who works for the Town of Oyster Bay and used Four Seasons. They’re both heavy hitters, so if they say that Four Seasons is good, they’re good. We looked at what they had there and talked to a guy. They had what we wanted.

The sales guy listened to what we wanted and showed us what he had. They had a special kind of glass that we were worried about. Most greenhouses are boiling hot in the summer because the heat gets inside and can't get out. Four Seasons has a special kind of glass that filters out the sunlight. It still looks clear but it blocks a lot of infrared. There was the demo with a heater lamp on one side of the glass to see how you feel on the other side and you could hardly feel a thing. It has been a good experience.

Putting things together went pretty fast. They had to pour the floor then they had to wait a couple of days for the cement to harden. They came back and built the rest of it. As far as time on site, that took about three days. But there were some gaps in between. It turned out Garden City had problems. They had to have a building inspector come by before they poured the floor and had him come by again after they poured the floor. There were some bureaucratic delays along the way also. It's just the way the world is.

A couple of years after we had the thing done, our gardener had one of those weed whackers and it grabbed a stone, hit the greenhouse, and broke a window. It’s a big window and it’s a special glass. I called Four Seasons and asked what I should do. They said they would come and fix it. They came, measured the window, came back with another thing, and swapped them out. The fact that they stood behind their products made life really easy for me. It was very painless. They were here when I needed them later.

Original review: July 7, 2022

I asked Four Seasons for an estimate, then their rep, Jeff, came and made an estimate. He seemed to be really professional and knew what he was doing. That's what made us accept the offer and start working with them, and it was awesome. It was pricey, but it was a very good experience. The only minus was they promised us to be done by end of April, but it ended up in mid-June. They said that there was so much work. So, they couldn't handle it on time and they were postponing and postponing, two, three or four weeks.

They had to order parts, made the sunroom custom-made, then they had a guy who came and installed it for us when they arrived. It's a 16x16 aluminum sunroom, which was nicely attached to the house, to the backdoor. There are no cuts on the sides, and it came out pretty great. It's a very nice sunroom that's white in color, and the windows and doors open up and down. That's what I expected.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thank you, Volodymyr. We appreciate feedback like this. There were some challenges in the industry with supply chain demands, but we worked through it as your job was a priority to us. Overall, we are glad that you had a good experience with Four Seasons. Please feel free to reach out of you need anything in the future.

Original review: March 20, 2022

We had an existing sunroom in the house that we bought. It started to leak and started to look a little old. I found the original plans and found that Four Seasons is the company that designed it back then. I talked to their salesperson and they sent a technician to verify that it is one of their products and it can be restored. Then, the subcontractor showed up and, immediately, he was having problems with taking out the panels. The technician who came to inspect the job should have noted it would be a difficult one. They might have solvents that might help them remove the older type of glue. The subcontractor said the job usually takes him five hours but he and his helpers were in my house for 12 and a half and they still weren't finished.

He told me he would be back the next day but he never showed up and then, he showed up the day after that, which was a Saturday, without any kind of warning or notice. And he thought it would take a couple of hours but it was five and a half hours on a Saturday and they left caulking, silicone fingerprints, and materials on the lawn.

The product didn't look bad but it was messy and dirty. They didn't clean 35 years of dirt out of the joints. I told the supervisor, Janice, when she called me and she sent someone who spent four and a half hours cleaning the glass, the panels, the joints, and whatever else was left. Other than that, the product itself is nice. It's one of the better-constructed sunrooms. Also, they were responsive, although it took a long time for the job to finally come about. We were told there were problems at the factory and it took at least six months. We signed the contract sometime last September and the job wasn't done until last month.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2023

Four Seasons was horrible. I'm not a happy customer. We had a terrible experience. Their install was not professional. They were dirty. They left a whole bunch of stuff on the lawn where I got fined by my HOA. I would never recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2023

The sales guy was good, but everything was a lot later than expected, then when everything came, it came in the wrong sizes. I had to wait another three weeks. The contractor was decent though. They had some really good guys. They had to come back a couple of times to fix something. I got to call them back again because there's an LED light strip that keeps coming off. They've fixed it three times, but it's happening again. Overall, the product Four Seasons has is amazing. It was just the way it all went down, to get them back and forth and the mess they left. They did outdoor shades, and they left screws and a bunch of wires all over the place. I took care of it myself.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2023

I used Four Seasons back in the 80s, put a sun room on the back of my house. I knew that that's what their thing is and that's all they do, so I figured that would be a good way to go. Everything was straightforward and the way I expected. It was very nice. Also, the installation is better than I thought it would be. Very efficient, quick, nice guys. Cleaned up everything, and it was good. The quality of the materials used is excellent. And aesthetically, it's good. Better than I thought it would be.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2023

We called Four Seasons. They were prompt. They were good. They came and built us a sunroom. They did a fantastic job. They were wonderful people.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2023

We ordered a solar greenhouse. It was installed in the early 90s. Since then, some glass got foggy and some others were broken. It's double-pane. So, I called Four Seasons and they gave me an estimate to make the repairs, and they put it back to new. I'm very satisfied with it.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Company Information