Four Seasons Sunrooms

Call Now Toll Free
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.75/5

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows offers a wide range of products in the home improvement industry. Its products include sunrooms, patio covers, screen rooms, windows, pergolas and much more. Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows experienced professionals have vast product knowledge and can help turn your vision into reality.

BOTTOM LINE

Four Seasons offers several options for sunroom and four-season room additions. Its modular construction makes for quick installation and affordable pricing, though added features can get pricey.

PROS
  • Lifetime warranty
  • Short construction time
  • Affordable additions
CONS
  • Some high-end features are expensive

Top Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows?

… They gave me all the technical knowledge about their products and I liked the price as well as the quality of the window that they showed me. The staff were very courteous and did the right job. I had a good experience and I would recommend Four Seasons.

We got a LifeRoom from Four Seasons where screens could go up and down. Their rep was knowledgeable and easy to work with. We enjoyed working with Four Seasons. Their work was of excellent quality.

Four Seasons Sunrooms Call Now Toll Free (888) 870-2584
Call Now Toll Free

About Four Seasons Sunrooms

Four Seasons Sunrooms manufactures, sells and installs home renovation products, including windows, doors and decking. It also offers home addition products, such as sunrooms, four-season rooms, pergolas, patio covers, carports and other single-room add-ons.

Four Seasons’ sunrooms and other home additions are modular — the preconstructed components keep costs low and construction time short. The company manufactures a variety of styles and building materials, including aluminum, vinyl and wood. Because sunrooms can be difficult to heat and cool, Four Seasons uses its patented CONSERVAGLASS to improve energy efficiency. Some of its additions can be easily modified by switching out the panels.

How does Four Seasons Sunrooms work?

Four Seasons is an all-inclusive service that finances, manufactures, sells and installs its home renovation products. Because its sunrooms and other room additions are modular, they’re often less expensive and require less construction time than comparable custom-built pieces.

Locally owned independent franchises choose which product lines to offer, so not all products are available in all areas. Four Seasons’ home addition line includes sunrooms, four-season rooms, pergolas and three brand-specific rooms: the Hampton room, the LifeRoom and Addition360. It also offers decking, windows and doors.

Four Seasons Sunrooms costs

The company doesn’t list specific pricing information on its website. The cost of windows and sunrooms vary depending on the project — the size of the addition, the number of windows and extra features impact the overall price. Four Seasons offers 100% financing.

Four Seasons FAQ

Who owns Four Seasons?
Latium USA owns Four Seasons. The local franchises that handle construction and installation are independently owned and operated.
What other renovation services does Four Seasons offer?
In addition to sunrooms and other modular home pieces, Four Seasons also installs windows, doors, decking, patio covers and pergolas.
Where is Four Seasons available?
Four Seasons has dealers throughout North America. Each independent dealer chooses which services to offer, so not all its dealers offer sunrooms and four-season rooms.

Is Four Seasons Sunrooms worth it?

Because Four Seasons’ modular home additions are relatively affordable and quick to install, it’s probably worth it if you want to renovate but require a speedy installation or don't have the budget for custom construction. Be aware that the price can increase quickly once you start adding extra features to the base models, however.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows?

Original review: March 11, 2021

The sales rep was very good. She knew what she was selling and we're very impressed with her. Four Seasons had a much more substantial product than the other ones I was looking at. We got the three seasons room and unfortunately, the installation of the room was pushed back a while. We spoke to Four Seasons in August and we wanted to have the room up and done by Thanksgiving due to COVID and some other delays. We were willing to take a cut in price in order to be more flexible on the installation date, but it wasn't done until after New Year's. Once it wasn't good for Thanksgiving, it didn't matter that much because it's a three seasons room, not a four seasons room. Winter is winter.

The gentlemen who did the installation came around New Year's and they put it together within a couple of days. They said they had manufacturing delays due to COVID. The warehouse doing the manufacturing got hit with COVID, so people were not coming in to work. I also think that a lot of people who didn't go on vacation this year spent money on home improvement products, and that pushed them back a little. Still, we're very happy with the installation. The quality of work is very good. It's a very sturdy room.

We had to take down part of my deck ‘cause they had to put a different foundation in. The guy who came to do the installation said that it's very difficult to get pressure-treated lumber right now because people are adding one to their houses or doing rooms or doing whatever they wouldn't normally do because they're not going out, they're not going on vacation and they're not taking weekend trips.

Get buying tips about Sunroom Addition Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

There is a Four Seasons room in the house I bought, and the glass was broken. One day, I saw Four Seasons on Facebook, so I decided to call to see how much it is. I never checked before. Unfortunately, the person who came to me was a total crook who priced me something that we weren't even considering, and we were thinking to take it off. Three months later, I got a call from Clinton. He's the sweetest, nicest person that you can ever imagine. He asked us why we didn't move ahead with the project. I told him that I could not afford it. The price was ridiculous. He asked me, “What was the price?” When I told him, he was shocked. He couldn't believe that somebody in the company would give me such a price.

Clinton worked with me and he said, “If I'll tell you that this is what you're going to pay, would you consider it?” I said, "I am." I was very skeptical because it was a third of the price that he quote me, so we went to the showroom and met with Clinton. We went ahead with the project and from that point, everything was an amazing experience. The people were wonderful and the installer was a sweetheart. Everything went well. The quality of work is amazing too. It's beautiful room. There is no question about it. It's a great room, especially in the coronavirus time that you have to be indoors. However, I know that the new glass is supposed to keep the heat, but it's only if you do the whole thing

In the summer, it’s hot and in the winter, it’s cold, so I don't think it's four seasons. I think it's two seasons but we put heat in the room, and we'll figure out what to do with the summer. The only problem is to get shades is almost as much as the room. Right now, I'm opening the windows and the doors to air it out. Overall, this experience didn’t start well, but it ended up very well. The first person who came here was from the company. Because of the coronavirus, people were looking for indoor solutions and Four Seasons hired people who are not competent. I don't think they checked their background well because I felt that this was not legit for a while. Based on my experience with the real salesperson though, I definitely will recommend Four Seasons.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

I ordered the sunroom in September. I didn't hear from Four Seasons so I called them and they said they would contact me. Finally, I got news of the man who was going to pour the cement. He did that on December 1st. They should have probably let me know it wasn't going to happen in a few weeks. The next guy called me to install the sunroom. They came about a week apart. There was a little gruff but he was good.

The room is beautiful. I'm very pleased with the room and the quality. I had to pay them for the installation which was the agreed-upon price of $2600. It was well worth it because that was a whole day's work. The only thing that was a little disappointment was that they had to take out a window to make the opening to adjoin it to my dining room. The guy said they wouldn't finish it and that somebody else was going to have to come and finish it. He was already there for seven or eight hours at that point. I asked if he couldn't do it and he said he had to charge me with it. He put up the trim pieces of molding and a few inches of sheetrock. It was just the wood trim, not the door jamb. He said he didn't have that. But 45 minutes later, he was leaving and I went in there. He didn't stain it. He didn't paint it too. He said that was extra and left. I felt like I got ripped off. I felt very down.

The room was messy looking and the receptacle was hanging there. He said he didn't remove that so I had to get an electrician to remove it. I had to get somebody to come in, put the flooring down and do the door jamb. I still have to paint the wood. Janet's my contact person there and she's always been very nice and very helpful. I told her there was very little communication and that I would like someone to get back to me but nobody's called me yet.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

When I got the The LifeRoom from Four Seasons, it was very rocky at first. The salesman that originally came out was extremely disrespectful. I gave them a check for the initial deposit. The salesman had a wasp attack in transition from my house to the office and lost the check. It's kind of a big deal because it was a business check. He said I'm an accountant so I should know that that's not such a big deal. I told him he was being extremely arrogant and he hung up the phone on me. So, I called back Four Seasons and got the president of the company in Long Island involved. He came to my house. I ripped up the contract in front of his face and threw it at him. I said, “We don't have a deal anymore because your salesman is completely rude and unprofessional.” We renegotiated the contract right there.

The president that I worked with, Angus, was extremely professional and very nice. He understood. He apologized up and down for what the salesman had done. He said, “We want you to have the room. We want you to have what you want. What can we do for you?” I said, “If you want me to get the room, this is the price I wanna pay.” We were within a few hundred dollars or so and he ended up doing it for me. It was $400 or $500 more than what I told him after I ripped up the contract. The LifeRoom is very good. When I first had it, I was using it daily. But I got a little bit busy with work so now it’s just on a weekly basis.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

We used Four Seasons for a sunroom. Their work is acceptable except they broke it into many days because of weather. They had to take in and out. It was postponed because of weather backlog. So, when they started doing ours, we had rain and wind. It broke into a span of few weeks instead of few days. The actual sunroom is good though.

When we bought the place, a sunroom was in place and we replaced it. We moved in about 20 years ago. Shortly after we moved in, we replaced it with Four Seasons. They didn't do a good job then because the foundation of it rotted. It was supposed to last about 40 years. But after less than 18 years, we had to replace it. We still picked Four Seasons because of the style is what we liked. Previously, we dealt with outside contractors. It was like a franchise and not the manufacturer itself. This time, we have the manufacturer to install it so that they can stand behind it.

Bill was very good. Even though he's a Four Seasons employee, it seems like Four Seasons still contracted it out to their own people. It doesn't seem to be well put together as a team because we have different people coming in. But Bill is a person that stands behind the whole project and was there every day that the work was being done. His people keep changing though.

Original review: March 26, 2021

The delivery took a long time and I had a permit expire. I ordered in September and I got the delivery in February. It was hard to follow up because I had to keep on tracking them down in order to get my answers as to when it was going to be delivered. No one was reaching out to me. I had to reach out to them. These were windows for a sunroom. Four Seasons should offer to install for free.

Original review: March 13, 2021

I have a situation which needs to be addressed. I was going to put a complaint with the Better Business Bureau because I have a situation where the project leaks. Four Seasons has come here a couple of times already. They're very nice people. Every time I call them, they come. It takes a couple of days, but they do come to attempt to fix the issue, but the issue never gets fixed.

The sunroom is a cover fort. It's over 10-deck with these walls that are like screens and they go up and down. The thing visually looks fine. But somewhere down the line, when Four Seasons attached this to the house, there is something that was not done properly. Maybe they didn't put something where that roof of the structure attaches to the wall. Maybe there was some sort of thing that they were supposed to put there to make sure that the water doesn't seep in. They do band-aid solutions. They are not thinking about, "Okay, we have to resolve this." If it stops raining for two weeks, it's fine. But then, we had a rain last night and the problem came back.

When they caulked, they went on top of the roof and said, "Okay, maybe this needs to be caulked." They caulked it but it wasn't done correctly, then another guy came. He built on the side with the caulking, which looks a bit unsightly. My wife looked at it after he left and she was very upset because he built these on the side like a retaining wall of an inch of that caulking. It's on top of the roof. But still, she was a bit upset because she was like, "This shouldn't be like that because we pay all this money." But the problem never gets fixed, so the leaking continues. And then, if it stops raining for two weeks, it's fine. But then, as soon as it rains, it goes back to that interior leak within the roof.

They've been out here five times and I'm fed up with it. They come, and it's usually after a rainfall, and then they do something, and because there's no way until the next rainfall for us to see if the leak is going to persist. But once we have moisture on top of that, it comes back. After December, we've had a couple of snow days. And as soon as there's snow there and it stays there for a couple of days, then the interior leak starts. And I would be like, "Man, maybe I should have never built this."

The other issue is Four Seasons hires day laborers. I understand that companies try to economize any way they can. But if you hire a day laborer, he's got to know what he's doing. This project that Four Seasons has is a very good one and it addressed the issues that I needed as far as I didn't want a solid structure because the back of the house, it would have made it very dark. But Four Seasons hired these journeymen, and these guys are fly-by-night guys. It's like luck of the draw on whether you get a good guy or a bad guy. And by bad, they don't know what they're doing. Because now, anybody can say, "Well, I'm a construction person."

Hiring journeymen defeats the purpose as far as it being something good that people want because they don't have the vested interest that a regular worker would have because they go in there every day, they see these people every day, they are like, "You have to do your job." These guys are like if they will build it, whether if it comes out right or not, they don't care.

We had three different crews and I could tell that those weren't Four Seasons people. They were a separate entity that was hired to do this project. They might have been trained for three weeks, but that's not enough. The guy that built this had his own construction company. He was somebody that Four Seasons just hired to do the job. I saw it from day one, and I called it to the attention of our local Four Seasons people that, "I don't think these guys know what they're doing." They were very nice people, but they were not knowledgeable in the project.

And when the guys came out here, they made a couple of mistakes that I called to their attention. I'm not a construction guy. I'm just a regular guy that likes to read and look up, and I called it to their attention. And then one day, when the project manager was here, I told him about that issue and he got a bit upset with me because he seemed to think that I was being like a bigoted person. "Oh, no, all of the companies now, we do the same thing." And I was like, "I don't have an issue with the person as a human being, I just have an issue that I'm paying this money and I want him to do it correctly." I got the feeling that he felt offended because I told him that.

I said, "Well, why didn't you send me the regular guys that work for your company? Why did you subcontract these guys and send me these guys?" It took the guy four hours before he started doing anything. He was looking around outside and kept looking at the plans. And I could tell he was confused and didn't know what he was doing. And he kept calling somebody on the phone. I was like, "It shouldn't take you four hours." And then, when they started doing it, the original inspector from my town came in and looked at everything. I said, "Man, what do you think of this?" And he said, "These guys, they're doing the lazy way out. So, don't worry, because I'm going to fail them." The guys weren't doing the footings correctly. And sure enough, they came in and fixed the problem. Then, when he came back out to re-inspect it, he said, "Okay, they did a better job now than it's required."

The last time that the guy came out here was two weeks ago. And this guy is part of Four Seasons. He left this glob on top of the roof. He made a canal for the water to flow. And then, he bent where the gutter is, because it's got an interior gutter. So then, there is covering over it so no leaves come in. He said, "I'm going to fix it this way." But, originally, the problem was that this wasn't fixed right so the water ponds. And then, when water ponds, it finds a way in. It wasn't probably sealed correctly where it meets the wall of the house with the ceiling of that new structure that was built. So, when the water ponds, then water starts finding a way, "Okay, how do I get out of here? 'Cause I need to flow." And then after a couple of days, you start seeing drops. And the interior has watermarks. The other day, the temperature dropped, and I had an icicle from the structure coming down.

I'm on my wit's end. My wife is upset. She couldn't believe that this was done in this manner. But that's what the situation is and we don't know how this is going to be fixed. Four Seasons should make sure that people that actually work for them do this instead of journeymen or subcontractors because that's where the problem lies.

Original review: March 12, 2021

Everything was great with Four Seasons, including price, customer service, and even the guy who came out and measured that didn't have a sense of humor. We got the solarium. I wish they would have bought plants for me to put in there. I had to buy my own plants.

Original review: March 2, 2021

Four Seasons Sunrooms was very professional. Their reps were good, the material was original and whatever I saw was excellent. Everything was done okay.

Original review: March 1, 2021

I got a quote from Four Seasons Sunroom Rep (DFW AREA) and had discussions with him clearly on what I need and had multiple emails discussing the work and type of glass/floor etc. I explained the rep clearly since I already have a concrete floor I do not need a new concrete floor but the sunroom Foundation should accommodate the new tiles which I will be planning later. He said yes and took the advance of $6000. After one week the subcontractor came and said since the contract is saying no concrete, He twisted it as No foundation/no beam etc and started to increase the cost (At this point the Rep is nowhere seen and disappeared completely). To avoid more issues I agreed to pay $2400 for a concrete layover with beams etc and asked subcontractor to apply for permits with the city which was not applied till now even after 8 weeks.

Since the Rep with whom I discussed the type of glass/roof etc and he disappeared after taking the initial deposit Money, I had to go through again all the discussions with the subcontractor. In the initial discussions with Rep he mentioned a type of glass which 90% of Four Seasons customers prefer and after getting satisfied with his email I said ok to that glass and again with the Subcontractor I had to go through with all the discussions. (I hope at the end the Glass quality will be good as they will be manufactured by Four Seasons as per contract.)

I am hoping that this complaint will help me getting the quality of work I expected from four seasons sunrooms. (For me I entered into a contract by seeing name Fourseasons name, not subcontractors name.)

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Company Information