Accredited Partner

Four Seasons Sunrooms

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.22/5

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows offers a wide range of products in the home improvement industry. Our products include sunrooms, patio covers, screen rooms, windows, pergolas, and many others. With vast product knowledge and a team of experts, you can rest assured that no matter the project, Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows will turn your vision into reality. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 21, 2020

Four Seasons is local to where I am, and I knew of a couple of other people that used their product and they were happy with it. I went and talked to them. I talked to one other company, but there’s nothing on Long Island that has a reputation like Four Seasons. So, I went with them and everything went well. They’re a little pricey but they did good. I did a 13 x 18 sunroom. I'm working on connecting it into my house, but Four Seasons' part of it is totally done. It was done well. It seems like a good product. They did everything properly, and they refinished the outside of the house nicely.

The only thing I didn’t feel was done 100% right was when they tied in the vinyl siding with the new stuff. A piece of the vinyl siding was broken. The carpenter that did that type of work for them said, “Oh, you know, when we come back to do blah, blah, blah, I was gonna fix that.” I kinda let it slip away. So, he didn’t change that one piece out for me. I didn’t even call them back and tell them, so it’s not really anybody’s fault but my own. But I'm sure it’s not too late if I choose to.

Get buying tips about Sunroom Addition Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

We had a big storm and had stuff come in the back. We had somebody fixing it and they gave us Four Seasons' name. The sales rep was very nice and friendly. We have a tree growing through the house so it was a very tough job. They gave us this big sell, which I didn’t like, about how wonderful the windows are. Then they gave us a ridiculous price. We kept saying no and they came down to half the price. I was told they were the best, but with them, one has to consider. The contractors were okay but not great. We had a couple of leaks and I'm waiting for them to get back to me about it because it has a lifetime warranty. I called them, but the one I always talked to hasn’t gotten back to me yet.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thank you for your Feed Back Fran Everyone at Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows is engaged in our mission to create happy customers and when something goes wrong, we like to think we are quick to correct it. Sometimes there are things beyond our control but we believe moving forward our communication will improve Please feel free to contact us at 1-631-563-4000 x231 so we can discuss this further.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

When I went down and I saw Four Seasons displays, they encouraged me to check out different ones in my neighborhood. They didn't give me peoples' names or addresses but I knew a couple of acquaintances who have had things put up. One of the four friends I went to had Four Seasons and they loved it. I had a Four Seasons room put on. I also had a 50-year-old patio enclosure that I had put up which had a fiberglass top and with lattice. Fire hazard-wise, it was by my insurance company. It was not a good structure to keep up. Considering that I was looking into Four Seasons, they were able to come up with the configuration to fit the flap that it was on so there would be no increase in taxes and configure it to my needs.

Being a senior, it was important that there would be no tripping or falling, so Four Seasons addressed everything. They raised the height so that I have access from my kitchen without a high step. It was the same thing for sliding doors and windows because I am an artist. Now I can see the whole backyard. Also, this house was built in 1856 and they took into consideration the age of the house so that it did not stick out like a sore thumb. That's a big thing if at a point I decide to sell. I wanted to make sure that it increases the value and not the opposite. That was something that I was surprised at.

The financing was a big plus too. That is one year without interest or payment. At the end of the year, which will be April, I would pay the balance owed and there would be no interest. In the meantime, that money stays in my account earning interest for May so that's a good thing. In terms of quality, the work met my expectation and 100 times more. Every time I had an issue, they came and fixed it. When I had a leak, all I had to do was call and they were here within two days. They kept coming until I was satisfied. I would recommend Four Seasons.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I live within two miles from the Four Seasons showroom and they are very popular. I just walked in there and they took care of me. Everything went very well. Their rep helped me out quite a bit when he came to the house. Then there were so many different stages of people that came before the actual workers. But their workers have been excellent and it was very good dealing with them.

The quality of work was very good. I had to have the glass changed but the basic structure was the same. There were four bases that had a curved piece and I never noticed it in the showroom, but all of my curved glass is wavy. There's nothing wrong with the clarity or anything else with the glass, but it's not as clean as just looking at a regular pane. But that might be inherent on the glass having to be curved rather than a straight piece. I was gonna go into the showroom and look at the ones that they have there to see if there were any difference. Other than that, my experience with Four Seasons was wonderful.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Hi John, thank you for your review. Glad to hear you had a great experience. In reference to what you mentioned about the curved glass seeming wavy the glass will not be as clear due to the nature of glass that is curved, it will cause a distortion or light haze, this is an indication that the glass is performing as it should. I hope with that information it puts your uncertainties at ease. Thank you for being a great customer.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

My in-laws did some work with Four Seasons many years ago and they built a sunroom. And when we had some issues, we decided to go back to them since they were the original builders. Our sales rep was Armando and he was very nice. He told us what to expect and what we were going to get. He also told us the amount, so that we knew beforehand, and he told us what prep was going to be done. He even told us how much time the work would take. In the end, it wasn't very far off of from what he talked to us about the amount of time that it would take to install. Unfortunately, the installers came out for the installation in early June and it was a period where there was rain almost every day, and they can't work when it's raining. So we had to cancel for two days because the weather wasn't working for us. But that was the only snafu and it was beyond their control.

Other than that, it was a very good experience. We have a sunroom and there are three sections of panes. They replaced the top section because it was over 30 years and one of the glasses was beginning to leak. We're satisfied so far and there had been no problems since they installed the new glass. Their work was excellent and I don't have any complaints. I would also recommend that others use Four Seasons as well if that’s the type of work that they needed done.

Edward,
    Thank you so much for sharing. We here at Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows strive to make every customer 100 % satisfied. Rain can be a total bummer when it comes to construction delays and we appreciate your support and understanding. We hope you continue to enjoy your room and please feel free

to share pictures with us at reviews@fourseasonssunrooms.com

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows?

Original review: May 14, 2020

Four Seasons bid my project. Accepted my deposit (made in order to put me in their queue). Months past start date, phone calls not being returned. Finally sent a person to begin work in Late October 2019 and left saying the project was under bid. Owner came in person and made original bid in March 2019! Long story short, now six months after that and I have had to take them to small claims court to get my deposit back. No resolution to date.

Original review: April 30, 2020

I purchased my patio in January of 2008. The sales pitch at the time was this “fantastic warranty” that was good for 10 years on certain things, but overall covered the patio for 20 years. A “Great Company” that “Stood Behind its Product." When I asked if they had problems with leaks, I was told, if installed right, these things will NEVER LEAK. I asked if they ever had to install flashing, and I was told no, these things NEVER LEAK! Well guess what, THEY DO LEAK! I have had a never ending leak problem until the installer actually came and installed some flashing, that eventually came off because IT wasn’t installed right.

The installer is saying “You should have said something before the warranty expired”, and I did. They came out to address it twice....TWICE! And it still failed. So, I fixed the doggone thing myself. Now, the seems are not holding, and panels are rotting, and the leaks have caused damage to some other parts of my house. Oh yeah, they brought up the 10 Year Warranty, but couldn’t explain what the 20 Year Warranty meant. Apparently it takes a lawyer to understand that. So if a lawyer needs to read the warranty, guess what that means DONT TRUST THEM. THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT. I am not saying that they don’t have successful products, but mine has failed, and they are absent. Their “This will bring extra value to your home” pitch, didn’t work here.

Original review: April 30, 2020

The people from Four Seasons came and gave us a nice presentation, and we went from there. They gave me all the technical knowledge about their products and I liked the price as well as the quality of the window that they showed me. The staff were very courteous and did the right job. I had a good experience and I would recommend Four Seasons.

Original review: April 29, 2020

I have a 19 year old Four Seasons built sunroom and we have had some minor/mod leaks in the room especially where it joins the house. Local branch went out of business and contacted the closer branch in St Louis (2 hrs away) and sent pics etc to get service and was told they couldn't help. I have reached out the another independent dealer in the hopes of getting some help solving the problem. No roofing companies or local contract companies will even look at the project to help and I have called several. Very frustrating to try and get an issue addressed.

Original review: April 27, 2020

I live on Long Island and Four Seasons is very popular here. We got a sunroom from them but they are not done yet. Their crew could do better with their productivity. They don't work in the rain, they don't work in the cold. They put this metal, like a siding on the inside which doesn't look good and we had to have that sheet wrap and everything seem to build up and now, they're finally doing the siding on the outside. The work is taking forever. The job was supposed to be done in December and we are now in April.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows author review by ConsumerAffairs

Four Seasons Sunrooms was established in 1975 as a greenhouse supplier, and Latium USA bought the company in 2006. Four Seasons’ headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Holbrook, N.Y. The company manufactures and installs sunrooms, patio rooms, patios, retractable awnings and more.

• CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™: Four Seasons uses CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™ glass for construction. The glass is coated with special glazes to make the windows more energy efficient and easier to clean.

• Upgradable options: Consumers can have a screened in patio room added to their home and then upgrade it to a seasonal or year-round sunroom later. This option allows customers to upgrade their home slowly over time.

• Local installers: Four Seasons Sunrooms has local retailers who install their sunrooms. These local professionals are familiar with the building codes in their area as well as any challenges presented by the geography or climate. They can help homeowners select a Four Seasons product that suits their area.

• Warranties: All Four Seasons sunrooms, conservatories and patio rooms come with warranties that are transferable to new homeowners if the house is sold. CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™ is covered for 20 years against breakage.

• Free consultations: Interested consumers can request an in-home consultation and quote using an online form. Those who schedule consultations receive special discounts if they choose to purchase a sunroom or other product.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team