Accredited Partner

Four Seasons Sunrooms

Call Now Toll Free
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.37/5

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows offers a wide range of products in the home improvement industry. Its products include sunrooms, patio covers, screen rooms, windows, pergolas and much more. Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows experienced professionals have vast product knowledge and can help turn your vision into reality.

BOTTOM LINE

Four Seasons offers several options for sunroom and four-season room additions. Its modular construction makes for quick installation and affordable pricing, though added features can get pricey.

PROS

• Lifetime warranty
  • Short construction time
  • Affordable additions

CONS

• Some high-end features are expensive

Top Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows?

… They gave me all the technical knowledge about their products and I liked the price as well as the quality of the window that they showed me. The staff were very courteous and did the right job. I had a good experience and I would recommend Four Seasons.

We got a LifeRoom from Four Seasons where screens could go up and down. Their rep was knowledgeable and easy to work with. We enjoyed working with Four Seasons. Their work was of excellent quality.

Four Seasons Sunrooms Call Now Toll Free (888) 870-2584
Call Now Toll Free

About Four Seasons Sunrooms

Four Seasons Sunrooms manufactures, sells and installs home renovation products, including windows, doors and decking. It also offers home addition products, such as sunrooms, four-season rooms, pergolas, patio covers, carports and other single-room add-ons.

Four Seasons’ sunrooms and other home additions are modular — the preconstructed components keep costs low and construction time short. The company manufactures a variety of styles and building materials, including aluminum, vinyl and wood. Because sunrooms can be difficult to heat and cool, Four Seasons uses its patented CONSERVAGLASS to improve energy efficiency. Some of its additions can be easily modified by switching out the panels.

How does Four Seasons Sunrooms work?

Four Seasons is an all-inclusive service that finances, manufactures, sells and installs its home renovation products. Because its sunrooms and other room additions are modular, they’re often less expensive and require less construction time than comparable custom-built pieces.

Locally owned independent franchises choose which product lines to offer, so not all products are available in all areas. Four Seasons’ home addition line includes sunrooms, four-season rooms, pergolas and three brand-specific rooms: the Hampton room, the LifeRoom and Addition360. It also offers decking, windows and doors.

Four Seasons Sunrooms costs

The company doesn’t list specific pricing information on its website. The cost of windows and sunrooms vary depending on the project — the size of the addition, the number of windows and extra features impact the overall price. Four Seasons offers 100% financing.

Four Seasons FAQ

Who owns Four Seasons?
Latium USA owns Four Seasons. The local franchises that handle construction and installation are independently owned and operated.
What other renovation services does Four Seasons offer?
In addition to sunrooms and other modular home pieces, Four Seasons also installs windows, doors, decking, patio covers and pergolas.
Where is Four Seasons available?
Four Seasons has dealers throughout North America. Each independent dealer chooses which services to offer, so not all its dealers offer sunrooms and four-season rooms.

Is Four Seasons Sunrooms worth it?

Because Four Seasons’ modular home additions are relatively affordable and quick to install, it’s probably worth it if you want to renovate but require a speedy installation or don't have the budget for custom construction. Be aware that the price can increase quickly once you start adding extra features to the base models, however.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows?

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

We purchased a system 8 sunroom (wood) from Four Seasons 20 years ago. Within ten years, we had to replace a rotted window (at our cost) as well as have significant work done to repair leaking damage as well as recaulking. Even with those challenges, this has been one of the best purchases we've made. Our room is large and serves as a great room, so it has become the focal point of our home.

Recently we needed to contact Four Seasons again for repairs on two additional windows (completely rotted at the bottom) as well as water damage on sills and a main beam. Although we are choosing to not go with them for the repairs (we felt the cost for this was higher than we would have expected), we do plan on purchasing the windows from them and managing the replacement ourselves (we're fairly proficient at carpentry). Considering these challenges, which actually are quite minor considering that we've had 20 years of pleasure in the room, my very positive review is because we have consistently found the reps at Four Seasons to be a pleasure to work with. Janet is extremely helpful and responded promptly to my message, and Simone and David were extremely courteous and professional. For anyone interested in creating a truly unique space in their home, I would highly recommend Four Seasons.

Get buying tips about Sunroom Addition Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

When I got the The LifeRoom from Four Seasons, it was very rocky at first. The salesman that originally came out was extremely disrespectful. I gave them a check for the initial deposit. The salesman had a wasp attack in transition from my house to the office and lost the check. It's kind of a big deal because it was a business check. He said I'm an accountant so I should know that that's not such a big deal. I told him he was being extremely arrogant and he hung up the phone on me. So, I called back Four Seasons and got the president of the company in Long Island involved. He came to my house. I ripped up the contract in front of his face and threw it at him. I said, “We don't have a deal anymore because your salesman is completely rude and unprofessional.” We renegotiated the contract right there.

The president that I worked with, Angus, was extremely professional and very nice. He understood. He apologized up and down for what the salesman had done. He said, “We want you to have the room. We want you to have what you want. What can we do for you?” I said, “If you want me to get the room, this is the price I wanna pay.” We were within a few hundred dollars or so and he ended up doing it for me. It was $400 or $500 more than what I told him after I ripped up the contract. The LifeRoom is very good. When I first had it, I was using it daily. But I got a little bit busy with work so now it’s just on a weekly basis.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

We used Four Seasons for a sunroom. Their work is acceptable except they broke it into many days because of weather. They had to take in and out. It was postponed because of weather backlog. So, when they started doing ours, we had rain and wind. It broke into a span of few weeks instead of few days. The actual sunroom is good though.

When we bought the place, a sunroom was in place and we replaced it. We moved in about 20 years ago. Shortly after we moved in, we replaced it with Four Seasons. They didn't do a good job then because the foundation of it rotted. It was supposed to last about 40 years. But after less than 18 years, we had to replace it. We still picked Four Seasons because of the style is what we liked. Previously, we dealt with outside contractors. It was like a franchise and not the manufacturer itself. This time, we have the manufacturer to install it so that they can stand behind it.

Bill was very good. Even though he's a Four Seasons employee, it seems like Four Seasons still contracted it out to their own people. It doesn't seem to be well put together as a team because we have different people coming in. But Bill is a person that stands behind the whole project and was there every day that the work was being done. His people keep changing though.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Four Seasons had a good presentation. We liked the way their windows were constructed and we thought they were priced fairly. The sales representative was very knowledgeable. He was a young man, but he knew his product. He came to the house and showed us everything. He also brought samples in. We placed our order and it took a little bit longer than usual because of COVID, but they did schedule an appointment for installation. They arrived on time and the installation took a day and a half. They were very neat and polite. They spread out stuff inside the house to catch anything that might fall and they cleaned up after themselves outside. The window installation went smoothly.

Four Seasons was nice to deal with. They followed up on things and called afterwards to make sure everything was okay. They sent us a gift card too. We live in a condo, and we replaced all the windows and two sliders. They were the original windows from 1987 and weren't very energy efficient anymore. The windows from Four Seasons have made quite a bit of difference in cooling. Last summer, we couldn't get this place cool when we first bought it. This summer, it's been nice and comfortable in here.

Original review: April 21, 2020

Four Seasons is local to where I am, and I knew of a couple of other people that used their product and they were happy with it. I went and talked to them. I talked to one other company, but there’s nothing on Long Island that has a reputation like Four Seasons. So, I went with them and everything went well. They’re a little pricey but they did good. I did a 13 x 18 sunroom. I'm working on connecting it into my house, but Four Seasons' part of it is totally done. It was done well. It seems like a good product. They did everything properly, and they refinished the outside of the house nicely.

The only thing I didn’t feel was done 100% right was when they tied in the vinyl siding with the new stuff. A piece of the vinyl siding was broken. The carpenter that did that type of work for them said, “Oh, you know, when we come back to do blah, blah, blah, I was gonna fix that.” I kinda let it slip away. So, he didn’t change that one piece out for me. I didn’t even call them back and tell them, so it’s not really anybody’s fault but my own. But I'm sure it’s not too late if I choose to.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

Four Seasons put up a 3 Seasons room. The sales rep was good but I noticed some things that I was aware of that they didn't point out. I also felt they rushed it because of covid. The workmanship was a little shoddy. There are a couple spots here and there. I have to contact them again ‘cause there are other things that I'm noticing now.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

I had a good experience with Four Seasons. They came and they put four windows in for me. All went well. I was very happy.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2020

They never called back. They gave you a date they were gonna start but they didn’t start. When they wrapped the windows, they didn’t even change the rotted pieces. I had to go out and buy all the rotted piece parts. If it’s got to be replaced, replace it. You don’t just cover it with aluminum. The rep said, “You'll never see it. Don't worry about it.” It was a very unprofessional job. I'm not very happy with them. I would never recommend Four Seasons.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2020

Four Seasons is very good. The purchasing process moved pretty quickly for me. But the timeframe could be a little less and I would also suggest that they should have some standard sizes already made up. That would eliminate the timeframe. The sunroom is in construction right now. The gentleman is a very nice guy doing a wonderful job. But one of the motors is defective so it's gonna have to be replaced.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2020

We ordered a sunroom in May. It is now November and still not delivered. Promises, promises, Promises but no delivery. Excuse, after excuse, after excuse. No satisfaction. Company rep hard to get hold of. I may need to spend money on a lawyer soon.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Company Information