2. Homeowners
  3. Sunroom Contractors
Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows

3.9/5 (36 ratings)

About Four Seasons Sunrooms

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows offers a wide range of products in the home improvement industry. Its products include sunrooms, patio covers, screen rooms, windows, pergolas and much more. Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows experienced professionals have vast product knowledge and can help turn your vision into reality.

Pros

• Lifetime warranty
  • Short construction time
  • Affordable additions

Cons

• Some high-end features are expensive

Bottom Line

Four Seasons offers several options for sunroom and four-season room additions. Its modular construction makes for quick installation and affordable pricing, though added features can get pricey.

Top Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

… They gave me all the technical knowledge about their products and I liked the price as well as the quality of the window that they showed me. The staff were very courteous and d...

Verified

We got a LifeRoom from Four Seasons where screens could go up and down. Their rep was knowledgeable and easy to work with. We enjoyed working with Four Seasons. Their work was of ...

About Four Seasons Sunrooms

Four Seasons Sunrooms manufactures, sells and installs home renovation products, including windows, doors and decking. It also offers home addition products, such as sunrooms, four-season rooms, pergolas, patio covers, carports and other single-room add-ons.

Four Seasons’ sunrooms and other home additions are modular — the preconstructed components keep costs low and construction time short. The company manufactures a variety of styles and building materials, including aluminum, vinyl and wood. Because sunrooms can be difficult to heat and cool, Four Seasons uses its patented CONSERVAGLASS to improve energy efficiency. Some of its additions can be easily modified by switching out the panels.

How does Four Seasons Sunrooms work?

Four Seasons is an all-inclusive service that finances, manufactures, sells and installs its home renovation products. Because its sunrooms and other room additions are modular, they’re often less expensive and require less construction time than comparable custom-built pieces.

Locally owned independent franchises choose which product lines to offer, so not all products are available in all areas. Four Seasons’ home addition line includes sunrooms, four-season rooms, pergolas and three brand-specific rooms: the Hampton room, the LifeRoom and Addition360. It also offers decking, windows and doors.

Four Seasons Sunrooms costs

The company doesn’t list specific pricing information on its website. The cost of windows and sunrooms vary depending on the project — the size of the addition, the number of windows and extra features impact the overall price. Four Seasons offers 100% financing.

Four Seasons FAQ

Who owns Four Seasons?
Latium USA owns Four Seasons. The local franchises that handle construction and installation are independently owned and operated.
What other renovation services does Four Seasons offer?
In addition to sunrooms and other modular home pieces, Four Seasons also installs windows, doors, decking, patio covers and pergolas.
Where is Four Seasons available?
Four Seasons has dealers throughout North America. Each independent dealer chooses which services to offer, so not all its dealers offer sunrooms and four-season rooms.

Is Four Seasons Sunrooms worth it?

Because Four Seasons’ modular home additions are relatively affordable and quick to install, it’s probably worth it if you want to renovate but require a speedy installation or don't have the budget for custom construction. Be aware that the price can increase quickly once you start adding extra features to the base models, however.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows?

Original review: March 11, 2021

The sales rep was very good. She knew what she was selling and we're very impressed with her. Four Seasons had a much more substantial product than the other ones I was looking at. We got the three seasons room and unfortunately, the installation of the room was pushed back a while. We spoke to Four Seasons in August and we wanted to have the room up and done by Thanksgiving due to COVID and some other delays. We were willing to take a cut in price in order to be more flexible on the installation date, but it wasn't done until after New Year's. Once it wasn't good for Thanksgiving, it didn't matter that much because it's a three seasons room, not a four seasons room. Winter is winter.

The gentlemen who did the installation came around New Year's and they put it together within a couple of days. They said they had manufacturing delays due to COVID. The warehouse doing the manufacturing got hit with COVID, so people were not coming in to work. I also think that a lot of people who didn't go on vacation this year spent money on home improvement products, and that pushed them back a little. Still, we're very happy with the installation. The quality of work is very good. It's a very sturdy room.

We had to take down part of my deck ‘cause they had to put a different foundation in. The guy who came to do the installation said that it's very difficult to get pressure-treated lumber right now because people are adding one to their houses or doing rooms or doing whatever they wouldn't normally do because they're not going out, they're not going on vacation and they're not taking weekend trips.

Get buying tips about Sunroom Addition Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

There is a Four Seasons room in the house I bought, and the glass was broken. One day, I saw Four Seasons on Facebook, so I decided to call to see how much it is. I never checked before. Unfortunately, the person who came to me was a total crook who priced me something that we weren't even considering, and we were thinking to take it off. Three months later, I got a call from Clinton. He's the sweetest, nicest person that you can ever imagine. He asked us why we didn't move ahead with the project. I told him that I could not afford it. The price was ridiculous. He asked me, “What was the price?” When I told him, he was shocked. He couldn't believe that somebody in the company would give me such a price.

Clinton worked with me and he said, “If I'll tell you that this is what you're going to pay, would you consider it?” I said, "I am." I was very skeptical because it was a third of the price that he quote me, so we went to the showroom and met with Clinton. We went ahead with the project and from that point, everything was an amazing experience. The people were wonderful and the installer was a sweetheart. Everything went well. The quality of work is amazing too. It's beautiful room. There is no question about it. It's a great room, especially in the coronavirus time that you have to be indoors. However, I know that the new glass is supposed to keep the heat, but it's only if you do the whole thing

In the summer, it’s hot and in the winter, it’s cold, so I don't think it's four seasons. I think it's two seasons but we put heat in the room, and we'll figure out what to do with the summer. The only problem is to get shades is almost as much as the room. Right now, I'm opening the windows and the doors to air it out. Overall, this experience didn’t start well, but it ended up very well. The first person who came here was from the company. Because of the coronavirus, people were looking for indoor solutions and Four Seasons hired people who are not competent. I don't think they checked their background well because I felt that this was not legit for a while. Based on my experience with the real salesperson though, I definitely will recommend Four Seasons.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

I ordered the sunroom in September. I didn't hear from Four Seasons so I called them and they said they would contact me. Finally, I got news of the man who was going to pour the cement. He did that on December 1st. They should have probably let me know it wasn't going to happen in a few weeks. The next guy called me to install the sunroom. They came about a week apart. There was a little gruff but he was good.

The room is beautiful. I'm very pleased with the room and the quality. I had to pay them for the installation which was the agreed-upon price of $2600. It was well worth it because that was a whole day's work. The only thing that was a little disappointment was that they had to take out a window to make the opening to adjoin it to my dining room. The guy said they wouldn't finish it and that somebody else was going to have to come and finish it. He was already there for seven or eight hours at that point. I asked if he couldn't do it and he said he had to charge me with it. He put up the trim pieces of molding and a few inches of sheetrock. It was just the wood trim, not the door jamb. He said he didn't have that. But 45 minutes later, he was leaving and I went in there. He didn't stain it. He didn't paint it too. He said that was extra and left. I felt like I got ripped off. I felt very down.

The room was messy looking and the receptacle was hanging there. He said he didn't remove that so I had to get an electrician to remove it. I had to get somebody to come in, put the flooring down and do the door jamb. I still have to paint the wood. Janet's my contact person there and she's always been very nice and very helpful. I told her there was very little communication and that I would like someone to get back to me but nobody's called me yet.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

When I got the The LifeRoom from Four Seasons, it was very rocky at first. The salesman that originally came out was extremely disrespectful. I gave them a check for the initial deposit. The salesman had a wasp attack in transition from my house to the office and lost the check. It's kind of a big deal because it was a business check. He said I'm an accountant so I should know that that's not such a big deal. I told him he was being extremely arrogant and he hung up the phone on me. So, I called back Four Seasons and got the president of the company in Long Island involved. He came to my house. I ripped up the contract in front of his face and threw it at him. I said, “We don't have a deal anymore because your salesman is completely rude and unprofessional.” We renegotiated the contract right there.

The president that I worked with, Angus, was extremely professional and very nice. He understood. He apologized up and down for what the salesman had done. He said, “We want you to have the room. We want you to have what you want. What can we do for you?” I said, “If you want me to get the room, this is the price I wanna pay.” We were within a few hundred dollars or so and he ended up doing it for me. It was $400 or $500 more than what I told him after I ripped up the contract. The LifeRoom is very good. When I first had it, I was using it daily. But I got a little bit busy with work so now it’s just on a weekly basis.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

We used Four Seasons for a sunroom. Their work is acceptable except they broke it into many days because of weather. They had to take in and out. It was postponed because of weather backlog. So, when they started doing ours, we had rain and wind. It broke into a span of few weeks instead of few days. The actual sunroom is good though.

When we bought the place, a sunroom was in place and we replaced it. We moved in about 20 years ago. Shortly after we moved in, we replaced it with Four Seasons. They didn't do a good job then because the foundation of it rotted. It was supposed to last about 40 years. But after less than 18 years, we had to replace it. We still picked Four Seasons because of the style is what we liked. Previously, we dealt with outside contractors. It was like a franchise and not the manufacturer itself. This time, we have the manufacturer to install it so that they can stand behind it.

Bill was very good. Even though he's a Four Seasons employee, it seems like Four Seasons still contracted it out to their own people. It doesn't seem to be well put together as a team because we have different people coming in. But Bill is a person that stands behind the whole project and was there every day that the work was being done. His people keep changing though.

Original review: July 23, 2021

The end product from Four Seasons is beautiful. I've had inspectors from the village of Garden City come through and, unsolicited, they said, "This is really nice." It took a lot longer than we had expected though. It took close to three months to complete the job, which they were expecting would be done in four weeks. They got a lot done in the first couple of weeks, but then the project manager was out of town for 10 days, and the crew did some things while he was away that had to be undone and then done over again when the electrician got here. Then, the work that was done was like piecemeal. Somebody would show up for two hours, and then leave. It just dragged on for a long time. But the construction, the quality, and the electrical work from the electrician that Four Seasons recommended were really good. I am happy with the end product.

Original review: July 20, 2021

I was looking for a sunroom and when the guy from Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows came, he gave me options. The options happened to be what's called their LifeRoom, and we saw, for our budget and our needs the LifeRoom was the better way to go. They are quick to close the deal. I was told numerous things. The project was going to be completed by May. But there were various delays on their part. We would get everything to them right away. They claimed that the survey wasn't going to be good enough even though I went to the town and the town claimed that that was sufficient. I got a new survey, paid for a new survey and got that to them immediately.

When everything was said and done, everybody kept on blaming each other. Four Seasons blamed Expedited. Expedited blamed Four Seasons. They blamed the town. I was in constant contact with the town. The town said it was Four Seasons. Then when finally I had a complaint online because nobody was getting back to me, the project manager wasn't getting back to me, the salesman wasn't getting back to me, the Four Seasons rep that was dealing with that Four Seasons wasn't getting back to me, I finally went online on multiple social media sites and did an email campaign trying to get somebody to get back to me.

When they got back to me, they promised me that they were going to get it done. Now we were in August. August came around and the day they were supposed to start, there were issues with their employees calling out sick, so it got delayed further. The town that came to do the inspection wasn’t inspecting the footers. They came in and they got into an argument with Four Seasons, refusing to sign off the footers for my project because they continuously didn’t listen to their recommendations that their pictures of the footers were not acceptable. They had to see the holes for the footers. So things got delayed there. This thing that I paid for in January didn't get completed till 18 months later and signed off until 18 months later.

Clear and constant communication, is the way for them to go because that is to keep their customers abreast as to where they are in the process. Any mistakes that happen with the town, it's their business, not ours. I should not be in the middle of a fight between the town and them over other jobs and them utilizing my job as an example to use, because this is going on there. I paid a premium so I don't have to deal with that. They're not a very good company. But the end product is a beautiful product. But the process was an excruciating process no one should have to go through.

Original review: July 8, 2021

We had windows and we're in the process of getting a sunroom done. The quality was wonderful. Four Seasons got my windows in and they were spectacular. The two guys who installed them were professional and courteous. They came on time and they were clean.

Original review: June 25, 2021

The sales rep that I dealt with was great. He was really knowledgeable and friendly. You could tell that he was in the business for a bit because he knew a bunch of different products and how these evolved over the years. The contractor was great and really knowledgeable too. They have been in the business for many years and you can tell just by how quickly they built everything. The quality of the sunroom definitely meets expectations. It's a big wow factor and it adds a bunch of living space for us, which we need, so it's great.

Original review: June 11, 2021

It took about three weeks from the time I called, then the person came here to check the job, made an offer and we accepted, and then they came down. It was a fast request because we were moving. They ordered the windows and everything was fine. They arrived on time. They did their job and it was done right. But it was really expensive. We paid $2,000 to change four windows.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Company Information