3.71/5
Based on 435 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Four Seasons Sunrooms

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows offers a wide range of products in the home improvement industry. Our products include sunrooms, patio covers, screen rooms, windows, pergolas, and many others. With vast product knowledge and a team of experts, you can rest assured that no matter the project, Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows will turn your vision into reality. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 13, 2018

680 Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 13, 2018

We had our Four Seasons Sunroom installed in 2010. I give it 2 stars because it is a beautiful room. On the plus side it has withstood heavy snowfalls as well as downpours and hurricane winds. Our problem is and always has been that the Four Seasons approved installer went out of business as soon as our room was finished and we now have no recourse. We tried the Better Business Bureau but they kept ignoring, yes you heard that right, ignoring our complaints and siding with Ridgewood Sales. I even went directly to Four Seasons Corporate and they were great until I said I feared a lawsuit because of the slipshod way the room was built (the installer sat crossed legged in our living room watching a video on how to install it and then the inspector failed it 6 times before he got it right.)

But once it was up we noticed there were pieces missing. There were areas that were never caulked. They sent an independent contractor out who walked the glass roof shaking his head the whole time and he caulked the roof but not the rest of the structure. My husband has a serious back injury and cannot do it himself so we tried local contractors including another Four Seasons dealer but since they didn’t put it up they don’t want to touch it. So we spend thousands of dollars on exterminators just so we can somewhat control the flies and wasps. We can’t afford to take it down and we’re going broke keeping it up. Had we to do it again we would never have put up a Four Seasons room. It’s been nothing but a heartache. All we wanted and paid for was for it to be installed completely and correctly. As I said... nothing but a heartache.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 9, 2018

After spending nearly $80,000 and purchasing the top level glass for energy efficiency, this company refuses to stand behind their product and provide plans that show the town that the room passes energy code. Because of this we cannot obtain a CO for this room. Just get bounced around between employees, none of whom will "officially" stand behind their company's product. Was even told that "just because something is stated in their literature doesn't mean it is true"!!!

Original review: April 5, 2018

Following the implosion of a sunroom ceiling glass panel mid 2017, I contacted the local dealer for replacement. He couldn't get replacement or response from Four Seasons after multiple attempts. I tried also to contact through their phone and website last year. Had to wait over winter because of snow. Then tried again this week (4.03.18) by website and phone- twice each, again getting no response after 3 days.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

We're so sorry about this, Leonard. If you haven't already, please call customer support at 631-563-4000 x231 so we can get this sorted out. We hope to resolve this asap. - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: April 5, 2018

I purchased a condo that has a sunroom. However, the glass needed to be replaced and most of the panels were either fogged up, aged or broken. I was either going to replace the ones that needed replacement or do the whole thing. One of my brothers then told me that I needed to go to Four Seasons' showroom and walk through the glass where they have the heat element, to see the difference because it was a special glass that doesn't allow the heat or the cold in. I did that and I decided to go with that type of glass. When I told the sales reps the size, they knew the complex I was living in and gave me the estimate over the phone. They were very nice and very good. The installation only took one day and they came back another day for the little things. They took the other panel down and took the usable glass and put it in one of my friend's unit who needed glass replacement, which was nice.

I love the room as it's nice to have the sunlight come in. Also, the glass doesn't fog up and stays well. However, it had a bit of leak, but they came right away and repaired it. It's guaranteed for 20 years and so far, I'm very happy. If anyone would want to upgrade to the same type of glass, I would recommend Four Seasons. They're definitely more expensive, but they're definitely well worth it as people could use the glass more of the year because it has that damp infusion.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

It's so great to hear that everything went smoothly and you're enjoying the new glass in your sunroom, Denise! Thank you for sharing such a thoughtful review. We're here for you anytime. - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: April 5, 2018

The Four Seasons Sunrooms sales rep was very easygoing and there wasn’t a lot of BS with him. He was awesome. I got a LifeRoom and I love it but I've had to call Four Seasons several times because the screens go off track. I haven't had it a year and they had to repair it three times.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows?

Original review: April 4, 2018

Four Seasons has a good product for a good price and they helped me with my windows. The sales rep was good. He was very nice and very friendly. The only issue I had with him at the end was trying to get in touch with him to close the deal, because for some reason that was a problem. But that was the easiest part too, so it was a little confusing. On the other hand, the contractor did a good job. The workmanship was good. I'd recommend Four Seasons.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

We're happy to have your approval and recommendation, Peter! Thank you so much for sharing your opinion. Let us know if you need anything else at all. - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: April 4, 2018

Four Seasons made my sunroom and they've done an exceptionally good job. Janet has been handling everything and she's been extremely good. However, there were some little things that they came back for repeatedly to take care of. For the most part, I wouldn't even know about it until someone came and said, "Oh, this needs to be screwed here, this needs to be done here." At the same time, they failed the inspection once already. We're waiting for an inspection but since winter came, we can't get that because they need to dig the earth to see the foundations. Also, they had to put some hurricane brackets but all of that has not come back for re-inspection because of winter.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

As we all know, this winter has been rather exceptional, Pat. We apologize for your frustration, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we get through the inspections. We're confident that once all is said and done, everything will turn out beautifully and to your liking. Thanks for reaching out, and we'll be in touch soon. - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: April 3, 2018

Four Seasons' reps came in, showed me what windows they were gonna give me and the price and credit options I have. And then they came and installed it a few months later. It was good service and their reps were all nice people. The installation team did good too and I'm very happy.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Sounds like everything went as smoothly as possible, Daniel, and we're happy to hear it! Thanks for sharing this. Let us know if you need anything else at all. - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: April 2, 2018

Our house came with a Four Seasons room that was probably almost original to the house. It was 25 years old and the glass was in need of replacing. The sales rep turned out to be a neighbor of ours and he was very nice. He came in, explained what they would do, and how much it would cost. Four Seasons replaced the windows and the sliding doors because we wanted them to match and I was very pleased. The guys who came in to work were pleasant and a lot of fun. They knew what they were doing and got the job done in two days. They did exactly what the sales rep said they would do.

Four Seasons Sunrooms was a bit more than what we had anticipated, but it's done. It has the curved glass and the best thing is when my three-year-old grandson comes over, he goes, "Is it going to rain today, grams? Can we go out in the sunroom? It's like sitting under a waterfall." He loves sitting out there and just watching the rain come down and feeling like he's inside of it, but he's not getting wet. I'm very pleased with Four Seasons Sunrooms. I had a very positive experience with them and they did a very nice job. I had one little leak and I called them. They came back, fixed it, and we were good.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Reading this review just made our day, Doris! Stories like this are why we do what we do. We want our spaces to be places where memories are made. We're happy to help you with anything else you may need, just keep in touch. Take care! - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: April 2, 2018

We had a beautiful Four Seasons sunroom installed this summer and the person that did the work was supposedly one of their best guys. However, it was obvious from the beginning that he was not doing it right and I complained multiple times. When the manager finally came out, he agreed that there were six or seven things that were done incorrectly. It still leaks and I'm waiting for them to come and follow up on the latest leak but snow has been on the roof. So, it has not been an enjoyable experience at all. Even though the sunroom is beautiful, the fact that I have this very expensive sunroom that leaks, it's a continuous problem and it shouldn't be that way. I'm told that that's normal but I refuse to believe it. I now have to file a Better Business Bureau complaint about my experience with them.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Cynthia, we hope you'll accept our sincere apologies for your frustration. While it's good to hear that your sunroom is aesthetically pleasing, leaks are never a good thing. We're confident that once the snow is finally finished, we'll be able to get someone out there to fix everything. If you haven't already, please contact customer support at 631-563-4000 x231. We hope to make things right soon. - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: April 1, 2018

We have a contract with the Roslyn School District. And as part of the contract, I had to install a new window and a door at a library over there. And it involved having some curved glass that Four Seasons does. And not too many other people do that, so we contacted Four Seasons and we hired them to supply and install that particular window. I have passed their manufacturing facility and showroom 600 times over the last 15 years. I knew of them and the kind of work they did. So when I had the particular window that was drawn up by the architect, I knew I could contact them and have what the architect drew actually put into production and installed.

Four Seasons has a fine product, and it was installed well and I appreciate what they did. Everybody is raving about the installation and it really looks good. We had a few little obstacles that we had to overcome, but nothing terribly major. They primarily do residential and commercial work and this is a public works project. So the rules and regulations are a little bit different. But for somebody who's not particularly geared up to that type of work, they managed to get it done and get the paperwork we needed. Their customer service was good, too. I'd recommend them.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

This project was a welcome challenge, Ken, and we enjoyed every minute! We loved working with the library. Thanks for the opportunity and for this wonderful review to boot. Let us know if you all need anything else over there. Take care. - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: March 31, 2018

We saw Four Seasons Sunrooms at a home show in Suffolk Community College two years ago. We were thinking of getting a regular overhang, like a porch type. I thought that would be nice because we could have covered more of our patio but there were steps and windows so we had to work within that. However, what really sold us were the screens. With those, we could have it closed in from the bugs.

My husband ended up getting a kit from Four Seasons. Their sales rep came to our house. He was great and we liked him a lot. He was really helpful. He also had us come to the showroom to show us more. He also came back to us a couple of times. Since I wasn't sure about what I wanted, I worked with him until I could figure out what was best. Their installers were great as well. They were early and they cleaned up so I couldn't complain. Four Seasons is definitely a good company.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

It was lovely working with you, Jean! Thanks for choosing us and taking the time to share your story here. Enjoy your spectacular new patio! Let us know if you need anything else. - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: March 31, 2018

Four Seasons was the only company I knew of that builds glass-enclosed atriums. I visited their showroom and chose materials. Then, they built the sunroom for me. Over time, we had leaks and problems that ultimately resulted in mold. We live elsewhere and some of these problems were exacerbated because we weren't there. When the time came to make repairs and renovate, we tried to contact other contractors. However, we had difficulty finding a contractor who could with the glass that we had, all of which needed replacement.

So, we wound up calling Four Seasons again. My interactions with their representative were excellent. We negotiated a price and they tried to be fair. They did a complete makeover on our sunroom. They also managed to be a little creative and so we salvaged a fair amount of the material other than the glass. So, that kept the price down. It still cost us a good amount of money but Four Seasons did a lovely job. We're very pleased with their contractors. They were very skilled, came ahead of schedule and completed the job several days before the date that they promised. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

We're happy to have your support, Paul. This must've been a stressful situation for you, and we're glad we could offer peace of mind and quality craftsmanship. Thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to share your experience here. We'll be here if you need anything else. - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: March 30, 2018

We wanted something reliable and we wanted the installation to be done right. We went to the home show and we saw Four Seasons. They helped us with a large sunroom and our sales rep was great. He was very personable, he's been there forever, and he basically sold the product to us. We were not going to buy it right away then he gave us a deal. He really did a good sales pitch that we thought of buying it. Then the contractors who came out and built the sunroom for us were excellent and the quality of their work is very good. There were a few problems when one of the glass pane shattered and the actual sunroom was leaking for a while, so I was unhappy about that. But they did their best to fix the issues and they were wonderful. We might even use them for other things. We love our sunroom. It was expensive and Four Seasons was higher priced than the other company, but the actual product was worth it.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

It's good that we could get everything sorted out after the hiccup with the glass pane -- apologies again for that! Overall it sounds like your experience was pleasant, professional, and satisfactory, and we're thrilled to hear it. Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback, Heather. Keep in touch if you need anything else. - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: March 30, 2018

Getting a sunroom was my mother's dream since I was a little girl. A local Home Improvement magazine sent out coupons a while back. I saw Four Seasons Sunrooms on one of those. Even though they were more expensive than other companies we had looked at, Four Seasons had a much longer and more extensive warranty than other companies. Also, we were not 100% confident in the materials that other companies were using. Four Seasons seemed to use the materials with the most longevity. Other companies didn't warranty their products as long. By getting Four Seasons, we didn't have to worry about anything in 16 years from now. We worked with Jeff ** initially. He was a manager who happened to be in the area. He was very thorough and informative. We also worked with another lady and so far she has been great. We still got a ways to go but the people we have spoken with have been wonderful.

However, one little uh-hmm thing was that Four Seasons was charging us to help us get the variance. But, we did a lot of legwork ourselves already. We had to go to town and get the documentation as well as go out to Riverhead. Four Season's responded by saying that they have to fight the town to get us a variance if we were going to get denied. They claimed that they knew who to talk to and schmooze. I find that answer valid since we wouldn't be able to do that on our own. Still I felt that $600 charge was exorbitant.

At the moment, we are waiting for our survey to be approved and then we have to get our variance for the sunroom. Still, we did get the architect in to do the rendering. He made the drawing which was approved. However, we got our first denial from the town. We will go back with the survey and hopefully, we will be able to break ground. Nevertheless, everything has been great thus far.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

It's good to hear that things are going well so far, Jessica! We can't wait to hear all about your sunroom once it's done, and it's so exciting to be able to help realize your mother's dream. Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to completing the project. - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: March 29, 2018

Four Seasons had something the other ones didn’t offer, which was the Victorian Conservatory. The sales reps were very convincing and the contractor was great and very responsive. The quality of their work is excellent. Somehow they managed to dig it out when the ground was solid like a rock because of a snowstorm. They shoveled the snow out of the way in order to do it. I was concerned how it would be with those conditions but it came out perfect. We're very pleased and happy we did it.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

We were happy to work with you, Lorraine! It's wonderful to hear that you're loving the Victorian Conservatory -- excellent choice. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Would love to work with you again anytime. - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: March 29, 2018

Four Seasons was recommended to me by a lot of people. So far, I'm getting prices for a sunroom. I have been talking to two people and everything is fine. They're professional and good. They came over here, gave me a price and then showed me some glass and other things. I've called them up when I have questions and they answered me back and explained things the way they were. If I leave a message, they'd call me back as well. I would recommend them, but since Four Seasons do a lot of sub-contracts for installations, people should check on that too.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Communication is key, and we strive to keep the lines open and honest. It's good to hear that everything is going smoothly so far! Thanks, Frank, for taking the time to share this nice review. Keep us posted with how everything turns out. Take care. - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: March 28, 2018

We had a screened room built through Four Seasons and the contractor had to keep coming back several times to fix the roof from leaking. But other than that, the quality and materials were good. The rep was I talked to was also very down-to-earth, honest and not pushy at all. And I've had great interaction with their contractor. He kinda baffled himself but I think the parts might not have been right and then he replaced some parts. But overall, we’ve had positive dealings with them.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

The contractor can really make or break the project, Susan, and we're happy to hear that yours was kind, respectful, and efficient! Your patience and understanding are very much appreciated with the roof -- they can be tricky. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us here! Wishing you the best, and keep in touch if you need anything. - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: March 28, 2018

My house needed to be completed and I needed to get it done as fast as possible. Four Seasons helped me with windows for my solarium and I got the new windows that can control the temperature and not make the room as hot. They also did some new doors for the solarium. The sales representative who initially sold my stuff, David, was fine. However, Barbara who is the logistical person is terrible.

The windows got here in a timely manner and they were done for five weeks. But the door held up the project and it took an extra eight weeks. I put the order in December and I was told it would take four weeks. That should be January and I can understand that there was a snow storm but by mid-February, I was asking where my stuff was and Barbara kept saying it was on its way. I knew that because when I signed the contract, it was Winter and then it was about to be Spring. And after I hounded her down, she was like, "Hey, by the way, I've made a mistake with the holiday season. I forgot that." At that point, it wasn’t even an excuse. She should have told me that in the beginning. Plus the holidays come every year. So that made me perturbed. She was not getting back in time and on the day that she finally called me, the door was already here.

On top of that, they didn’t do the work either, which is why I'm also perturbed because I thought they were going to do it. That was something that Barbara and I had an issue with because David told us that they would install it and do everything. They installed the windows but when the doors finally came, they never came to install. They just dropped it off and left. But besides the miscommunication, customer service and maybe the scheduling, the product is good and I'm happy. I love the doors and the windows are great. Outside, the windows look like I'm looking through a high-def TV. I'm probably going to use Four Seasons Sunrooms again for life but when I do call them, I don’t want to deal with Barbara. I would also tell others to use Four Seasons but to be cautious about the schedule.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

It's wonderful to hear that everything turned out beautifully and you're enjoying the new windows, Dana. We do sincerely apologize for any frustration you experienced on the logistical side, though. The holidays are always a crazy time, and the weather certainly didn't help -- but that's no excuse. We'll use this situation as a learning experience in hopes of improving in the future. Thank you for reaching out and sharing the details here so we can do better. Wishing you the best, and we'll be here next time you need us! - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: March 27, 2018

I saw the sales advertising of Four Seasons Sunrooms when I was driving and I ended up purchasing windows from them. The sales rep was very good and the installation was done in a timely manner. We gave them like a date and they came in on that day. It was maybe like a week after I met with them and it was all done. I didn’t have to wait that much at all. And the quality of the work was perfect. The contractor was very clean, very organized and was wonderful. I'm happy with the windows. I have recommended them to other people as well.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thank you for recommending us, Lenny! We appreciate your support very much. It's also lovely to hear that everything went well with your project from start to finish. We'll be here if you need us for anything else. - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: March 27, 2018

There was a very good salesperson from Four Seasons who helped us a lot. He was very professional and very genuine. Because of him, we purchased the windows. He knew of our situation and he knew what to say. He explained to us what exactly we were going to have in our house. Their contractor was also very professional. He did the job in one day and was fast and quiet. We really like the quality of the windows and the work that was done. We don't feel cold and my neighbor was praising the looks of our house because of our Four Seasons windows.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

It doesn't get much better than this! We're happy to hear that your whole experience went smoothly from start to finish, Rehana. Thank you for sharing your story here. We'd love to work with you again if you need us. - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: March 26, 2018

I purchased windows from Four Seasons. The sales rep was good. He came, he presented the offer and we reached a deal right away. He was knowledgeable. It was a one day project and everything was done well and neatly the first time. Their overall quality of work was excellent. I'd highly recommend them.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Loving this review, Samuel -- short and sweet! Thanks for taking the time to share. Feel free to contact us again if you need anything else. - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: March 25, 2018

The home I purchased came with a Four Seasons sunroom. It’s really old and I’m doing some patchwork so I had to replace a windowpane. The quality of the work was good. Barbara, their rep was really good. She coordinates the business because I had to call a few times to get a few things worked out. She’s really responsive and she’s always there to help me out when I have things going on. I was there when the contractor replaced a pane and he was good, quick and neat. He doesn’t leave any garbage. Four Seasons' customer service is good. It's kind of expensive though and I feel like I’m locked-in to them. I can’t really go outside to get stuff replaced. But other than that, they’re fine.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

It was lovely working with you, Ellis! We're happy to hear that everything went smoothly with Barbara and your contractor. Thanks for taking the time to share such a nice review. Keep in touch if you need us again! - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: March 25, 2018

The salesman and the price of Four Seasons were better than other companies. The salesman was knowledgeable and wasn’t trying to push the product. And he told me everything I needed to know. But I felt like the contractors need more experience. I got automatic roll down screens and they’ve had to come back about eight times just to make adjustments. I don’t know if it’s them or the product. But they’re very nice guys. They were quick, clean and courteous.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

It sounds like everything ultimately turned out well, Mark, but we apologize if the process didn't go as smoothly as hoped. Your patience is very much appreciated, and we're grateful for your honest feedback here, too. We'll keep this on our radar so we can improve moving forward. Thank you very much, and we wish you the best with your new screens! - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: March 24, 2018

Another company had come to the house and gave me an estimate and explained what they do and I did not like that. And then we heard about Four Seasons from a family member then we contacted them. I was very impressed with them. We’re having the sunroom installed. The salesman was very professional as opposed to this other person and knew exactly all his information and all his products. And the same with the architect that came out.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

This is great to hear, Howard! Thanks for the review. Sounds like everything is going according to plan. Let us know if we can do anything else for you. - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: March 23, 2018

Four Seasons Sunrooms had a great product and they did a great job for the most part. But there were a lot callbacks for little problems. They’ve been great with their response, but the same problem keeps recurring. Nevertheless, I am very happy with what I got and I would tell my friends to go with Four Season Sunrooms. There were issues, but it's not like these were not addressed.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

We're sorry for any issues that may have arisen, but it's good to hear that it was all handled professionally and to your satisfaction. Thank you for sharing this with us, Jamie! We'd love to work with you again anytime. - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: March 23, 2018

I've been calling the number listed for 3 days and they tell me someone will call back within 24 hours. What a joke, and the dealers in my area are not in business anymore. I completely understand why they are out of business. All I need is two replacement curved windows and have to pay a fortune to have them custom made because I can't get them from the manufacturer. I would never recommend Four Seasons to anyone. Sad service.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Keith, we apologize for the lack of communication here. We're not sure if you've tried this number already, but if you contact 631-563-4000 x231, they should be able to help. We hope to sort this out as soon as possible. Wishing you the best. -Four Seasons Sunrooms

Original review: March 23, 2018

Four Seasons is very big in Suffolk County where I am in and they have a showroom here. Their sales representative had a very good presentation, but since he's a salesman, when he sells the product to the person, that's about it. And so when I've had issues, he told me that it was no longer his jurisdiction and to contact a branch manager. I had Four Seasons install a small sunroom that's 12 x 12, but it's not fully completed yet and I am disappointed. Since day 1, I already have issues with them. We signed the contract late August and we were promised the extension to be completed by Thanksgiving. However, they only started the actual groundbreaking on December 11 and that was a really cold day.

Although the product is okay, I saw some quality issues. I told them that I'm an engineer and I'm in a construction business so I know what's happening. Our sunroom has a leak and Four Seasons deviated from the approved shop drawing. I have already asked them to talk to the engineer who designed it. In addition to that, the contractors who were sent do not care about us now. Last Monday, they were supposed to come over to my house to check where the leak is coming from. They didn't come and I didn't receive any phone call. So the next day, I called them up and I was told that they were sent to another project.

I've been also in contact with Four Seasons and I received an email from them that said they wanted to get paid for a month. I told them we still have some issues here. I'm working with the bank and I didn't sign the loan. I have yet to release the whole amount since I didn't want to release the whole thing. It would be unfair to me because now Four Seasons don't even want to come back to my house and they still have half of the payment. I'm not one hundred percent satisfied with Four Seasons.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

John, we hope you'll accept our apologies for the miscommunication. Thank you for speaking up and taking the initiative to get things fixed. We hope to resolve the issue soon. We're confident that everything will work out and you'll be left with a magnificent sunroom. Apologies again -- we'll be in touch. - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: March 22, 2018

I really like the sunroom my mom had them put in 25 years ago. I've enjoyed it for years but I had leaking problems around the windows. I would also get snow and an ice buildup on it. I didn't expect to have an issue with it because we haven't had the type of weather which creates these problems to begin with. They then sent out a guy and he was really nice. In trying to solve the issue, however, he put a sticky tape on a portion of the window, but he didn’t have enough to put on the entire roofline where the roof met the down portion. It was, to me, not a professional approach to solving the problem. I was a little disappointed that the person who came out didn't know exactly what to do to fix the problem, despite him saying he has seen that kind of problem before. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Four Seasons but I'm disappointed that when my first problem arose, the person didn’t have the solution to it.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

We understand your frustration, Rick, and we apologize that the representative didn't offer a better solution. We'll make note of your feedback so that this doesn't happen again in the future. Thanks for taking the time to share this honest review. On a more positive note, it's just wonderful to hear that you're happy with everything overall! Your support means a lot, and feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else. - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Original review: March 22, 2018

I got some windows from Four Seasons and their products have good quality. The sales representative was good. But the one who installed the window was rude. He kind of damaged one of my aluminum molding and said he didn’t do it but he did. I spoke to somebody from Four Seasons about it before. But I didn’t get an answer. But I’m satisfied with the construction. The guy who installed was the only problem I had. I’m happy with the company.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thanks for choosing us for your windows, Jean! We're sorry for the molding issue, but it sounds like that's been worked out. If you have further issue, please feel free to contact customer service so we can take care of it. Again, we're so grateful for your business and for this review. Keep in touch if you need anything else. - Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Four Seasons Sunrooms was established in 1975 as a greenhouse supplier, and Latium USA bought the company in 2006. Four Seasons’ headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Holbrook, N.Y. The company manufactures and installs sunrooms, patio rooms, patios, retractable awnings and more.

• CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™: Four Seasons uses CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™ glass for construction. The glass is coated with special glazes to make the windows more energy efficient and easier to clean.

• Upgradable options: Consumers can have a screened in patio room added to their home and then upgrade it to a seasonal or year-round sunroom later. This option allows customers to upgrade their home slowly over time.

• Local installers: Four Seasons Sunrooms has local retailers who install their sunrooms. These local professionals are familiar with the building codes in their area as well as any challenges presented by the geography or climate. They can help homeowners select a Four Seasons product that suits their area.

• Warranties: All Four Seasons sunrooms, conservatories and patio rooms come with warranties that are transferable to new homeowners if the house is sold. CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™ is covered for 20 years against breakage.

• Free consultations: Interested consumers can request an in-home consultation and quote using an online form. Those who schedule consultations receive special discounts if they choose to purchase a sunroom or other product.

• Best for: Four Seasons Sunrooms are best for homeowners looking for choices in sunroom additions and local service.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs