Call toll free
3.44/5

Four Seasons Sunrooms

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows offers a wide range of products in the home improvement industry. Our products include sunrooms, patio covers, screen rooms, windows, pergolas, and many others. With vast product knowledge and a team of experts, you can rest assured that no matter the project, Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows will turn your vision into reality. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.

792 Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

We went over to Four Seasons' store and looked at what they had. Their salesperson there was really good at keeping all kinds of information. We thought about it, then we went back there and ordered. Their reps were really good at explaining everything and they had good salespeople there. We had the sunroom done and we haven’t had any problems whatsoever. It’s perfect for us because it’s exactly what we wanted. It’s at the back of the house and the roof is really good. We don’t worry about the insulation out there because the windows are really good at keeping the heat in.

The quality of work was perfect and the construction went great. We had a little bit of a problem at the very beginning in the way that we wanted it, its layout, and the plans that were done. The city had changed how you could build and how close it is to the road. It was out by an inch or so, so we ended up redoing them. Then the city called us back and said that we can do it the way we wanted it to do the first time. All we had to do was to show up at the city meeting and if any of your neighbors contest with it, then we can’t. But if they don’t, we can go right ahead. I knew none of my neighbors would show up because they don’t really care for it being half an inch closer towards the road. It was a little bit of a pain at the beginning, but we had to go to those meetings. But it worked in the long run.

If Four Seasons would have told their people about the zoning things, then we wouldn’t have the first blueprints done up that way. But it worked out not too bad because we had them, and they did a new one, and we went back to the original anyway. We got what we wanted in the end. We have animals, so the room makes it really convenient when you let them out in the morning to do their thing in the backyard. If it’s a lousy weather, the floor that’s on the bottom of the sunroom is easy to clean up. The room is positioned in the right spot, where most of the breeze goes through during the hot weather in summer. The screens and windows were perfectly placed on one side and you can open them and you get a nice breeze all summer and fall.

In the wintertime, the windows are really good as it doesn't get that cold. Even though the sunroom is not heated, it’s still quite comfortable out there. However, we noticed when the snow gets really high, it slides off the roof and there’s nothing to protect us from it coming down. We had a near-miss one time. We’re letting the dogs out, then one of the snow came off the roof. Now that we know all about it, we know how to keep the snow off that roof. But that’s the only concern we have. We’re outside of the backyard all the time. We can see if snow is collecting up there and we have a thing that can pull the snow off the roof. Other than that, we love the sunroom and it works perfectly.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thank you for the detailed review, Vincent! We're really pleased to know that our entire team, from sales to our reps and installation crew, took great care of you during the process. It sounds like your sunroom has been serving you well throughout all four seasons, and if you ever need anything from us, we're just a phone call away!

Get expert buying tips about Sunroom Addition Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

We signed up at the trade show and then somebody from Four Seasons contacted us. The salespeople were very pleasant and on time. They explained everything and came with a good price. They subcontracted the work out and I was so-so with them. The contractor was nice and the first day he came, I thought he was gonna install because I was off the whole weekend. However, he said he gotta see what he gotta do and they were gonna ship everything. Then, he would look at the stuff when he gets there on Monday, make sure it’s there and then, he would come back. We had company out that weekend and we had a pile of garbage in the back. We had sharp metals and I had young kids running around. He was nice enough to put the top over it and cover it with some ladders but there were still shards of the aluminum stuff around that I was worried about the kids stepping on, though nobody ever did.

He was there on the first day of the installation by himself and he did as much as he could. He put a temporary wall up, and the back room was quite open but I had a plywood wall there. I was hoping it wasn't gonna rain. Everything was installed and then, they all came back the next day. They had to come back a third day which was kinda okay but the communication aspect was missing.

While I was on vacation for two weeks, I got the sunroom guy banging in the backyard. He came back for one day to install the gutter. It was also kinda weird because he left around 3 o'clock each afternoon and I thought about his work ethic. People travel but if you work, you work until work time and then your travel time is extra. It's the way I was brought up. When he came back on Monday, he was here for an hour or two and he could've stayed on Friday and finished stuff. Nevertheless, the quality has been good so far although I was a little disappointed in the construction of the roof. When it rains, it's hard to hear back there.

Jim,

Thank you so much for this review! It is only with constructive comments such as yours that we can attain excellence. At Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows, we are committed to exceeding expectations and we only want to leave a project with happy faces. We are glad you are happy with the product and with your help, we will advise on proper install etiquette, as we strive for 100% customer satisfaction.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I did my research and I read the reviews. Then, I decided to go with Four Season Sunrooms. They constructed a 12 x 18 feet full sunroom on the front of my house and the quality of their work is excellent. It's perfect. I liked the personalized attention to detail and some fine tuning things that they came back and did. I felt like I could talk to them anytime. The guy who installed it who was so involved in my project all the way through and helpful. He was the same guy who sold the product to me and he was really amazing.

My sunroom is the highlight of the neighborhood. In it, you're just in the trees but with a lot of light and from floor to ceiling, it's all glass. And the floor has interesting tiles where you just wanna sit in there and do yoga. I'm an artist and I do a lot of mosaics. So, I had a kind of fancy Heath tiles from a local manufacturer that sells nationally. But I did my own tile design floor and it went viral on Instagram with the art world and people who are curators. My daughter is an artist in LA so the curators from the major museums got excited and saw it. Also, Northbay Sunspace, the one that put my Four Seasons sunroom in, featured it on their site for some competition. People talk about and wanna come and see this room.

I've also recommended Four Seasons and told others that they'll love the product. It makes an addition not just to the value of your house to have something like that, but to the quality of your life because you've added a really wonderful space that makes you feel different when you're in it. I go in there and it's like a sanctuary. I do my art there and it's my studio.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thanks for choosing us when deciding on a sunroom, Liz! We couldn't be happier to know how pleased you are with the finished product, and to know that your sunroom sticks out as a bright spot in the neighborhood and online really makes our day. We hope you're able to create lots of incredible and inspiring art in your new room!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I was looking at getting some kind of gazebo or pergola. I went to Four Seasons not too far from where I live to see what they had as far as the pergola that could’ve had sides and they showed me the LifeRoom. It’s like a regular awning with the sides come down. The sales reps walked us through the different options. One guy was good but the other guy was a little pushy. The contractors who came out were good. However, I had a little issue afterwards because one guy pulled the siding off of the house where there’s a tiny piece that goes up by the gutters. Now, I had to go and find my piece, my siding, because there was a specialty color. When he did that, I had brickwork all done on the back of my house. He didn’t know he had to lift the brick up and put the post in and put the brick on top. I had to go and pick the brick up. Thank God my buddy didn’t charge me. But I took 10 or 12 bricks and they used only six or seven bricks.

The contractor set everything up and he had to come back to do a little more work. I was told not to worry about anything but I’m doing the legwork. I told the contractor about the sides and he said, “Well, if you want, we can pull it off the back of your garage.” But I don't want to. So, he said he’ll try to look. But it doesn’t matter whether he did or not because I tried calling places. One of the woman at my job at the school whose husband is a contractor told me to try out a certain place to find the parts. I was able to go there and buy two pieces which costed me $20 out of my pocket. The contractor came and put the parts but I had my electrician come to run wires so he could hook up the stuff right through the wire thing. The contractor had a death in the family, which I understand. We also had a crappy bit of weather. It took him two months to put the plug in and to put up the sidings but it’s all done now.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Jack, thanks for letting us know what went right and what could've gone better with your LifeRoom installation. It appears that more effort was required on your part than usual for a typical installation, and we apologize for that. It's always our goal to make things as easy on you as possible, and we'll do everything we can to provide you the support you need in the future without any of the hassle. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need assistance with your LifeRoom.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

We were looking around for putting an addition into our house. Then, we searched around the Internet and it was Four Seasons and somebody else. But the other people, there was nobody who really did a four-season sunroom. The sales manager from Four Seasons, Peter, was easy going. I could ask questions and there was no pressure. He was very accommodating, that was important then. I could have it inflated by somebody else but they were willing to do whatever I needed to do.

We didn't want a sunroom that looks like a bunch of aluminum channels and just glass. We wanted something that was a room that you wanted to go into all the time and we had the ones with all the wood beams and everything else. Also, somebody mentioned digging out a bit more at the back of the basement and put and extend that and when I talked to Four Seasons, they said they could do that. So, we added space to our basement and then top. It worked out really good and made a big difference.

What was really good was, even though the whole thing was sort of planned out, the town said I got too much glass because of how close I was. But it was easy to change things around without additional cost. It was good and it went out very fast. The people who did the foundation knew what they were doing. They got it done and it was timely. It was not one of those jobs where you see the crew and then a week later, you see them again. They were out there and it was nothing where you keep on standing there and kind of figure it out. Also, the sunroom is top quality. It's so strong that we had a snow storm one time and a maple tree came down on our sunroom but didn't make a dent. Anyone who's interested should go for the Four Seasons. It's a good quality product, adds value to your home, and you'd be happy with it.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thank you for choosing us when adding on to your house, Rob! It sounds like Peter made sure you had a great experience throughout the entire process. We're glad that you ended up with exactly what you were looking for, even if there were some hiccups along the way regarding the amount of glass. Our support doesn't stop here, though, and if you ever need a hand with anything else, give us a call and we'll take care of it!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows?

Original review: June 6, 2019

We decided to turn our deck with an existing roof into a four seasons room. Knowing that Four Seasons by Leisure Living in Lee's Summit, MO has been around a very, long time in this community we decided to go with them. We wanted quality windows and workmanship. The windows seem to be the quality we were after, but the workmanship was anything but quality. The project started 4 months after having us qualify for a loan, which resulted in an issue we were not happy about and we paid cash instead. The work took 3 weeks longer than it was supposed to and even then we were putting our foot down to get the job completed. This resulted in things being slapped up and us having to tell them we were not going to accept how things were being done last minute to try and get an acceptable product.

I, being the wife of the homeowners, had to waste hours at home, come home from work early, to watch nothing being completed --- young help sitting around while the foreman ran errands that should have been planned out the day before --- 2 hours of the foreman sitting in his truck in our driveway taking a break when he first arrived in the morning. The young help, may be 18/19 years old, messed something up that couldn't be corrected without a huge amount of work and the idea was that we'd just have to live with a jumbled up fix. I helped mud and sand nail holes to get the job over. I would guess five hours of work was a generous day. I won't continue with the nonsense. You get the picture for why I might be unsatisfied with the entire project. I could go on...trust me.

Alas...the job is done. The 2018-19 winter we spent trying to figure out why so much cold air was coming in the sliding glass doors and watching water drip out of the soffit in front of the door. The soffit was not existing prior to the addition. This was added to the roof. We now have a brown stained soffit that is warping from water not properly draining into the gutters. We should have contacted the business early on, but we were exhausted from the experience. Once we did it reminded us of why we had drug our feet to do so. The project manager responded slowly, eventually forcing me to go into the store and speak to someone.

When I shared all of my frustrations the owner and marketing coordinator seemed surprised by what I had to say. The owner also didn't seem to care or maybe he didn't believe me. He went and made a phone call to the project manager who didn't manage the job well to begin with, so that was little help. Now they were going to send someone to take a look. The man who came out we had met before because he had been the one to complete the job last minute upon completion --- he figure out why our sliding door was bowed at the floor. Something I had to repeatedly point out to the project manager to have looked at before signing off on the job. This person finally made it out and figured out our door was missing parts and had some other important aspects on incorrectly which allowed cold air in.

As far as the soffit and roof --- the roof was original so it is our problem. Never mind the soffit was added by Four Seasons. Never mind they are suppose to be the professionals and should have brought this to our attention PRIOR to starting the project or ANYTIME during the job so that we could have dealt with it properly as the construction was taking place (Interesting note: I read a review from a man in KC who had issues with his gutters and said something similar). We would have paid to have it properly built --- if the existing roof was the issue. A soffit was added so we assumed the design would be so that it was left for us without problems.

At this point, we have been left with the impression (when someone communicates with you) that it is our problem to fix and parts have been ordered for the door. So...to say this is NOT WHAT WE EXPECTED for the price of the sunroom and from a company that has been in business for years is being kind. I would appreciate this company standing behind its workmanship and we want to warn anyone else who cares to look for reviews before moving forward. If you get the right person to do the work then you will likely have a room you are happy with, but if he is not available, then you have sufficient info to make your decision. Communication is horrible. I mean the worst. They tell you they have their own people who do the work, but those people hire their own help and it was very sketchy on our project.

In the end my husband is going to probably be the one tearing the soffit off and fixing the leak problem. Due to the fact that communication is so poor, I can't be certain how this will end. We are sorry to say this was our experience, but hope it helps others. We have been patient and given Four Seasons every opportunity to make things right and prove they care about customer satisfaction. That is why my review has been written months after the job was "completed." There is no joy in publishing this.

Original review: May 17, 2019

We had Four Season do my windows, and the frame, the metal and glass. The quality of their work was pretty good. They fixed all of those that leaked. They cleaned up the old one and then they put the new one in. They knew what they were doing. It was a good experience.

Luigi,

We loved working on your home, and we are so happy to hear that you loved the way the windows came out. At Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows, our goal is to exceed your expectations. Please feel free to share pictures with us at reviews@fourseasonssunrooms.com

Original review: May 11, 2019

Four Seasons' product was unique and different from other companies. And I liked how it was all set up. I have a beautiful relationship with my sales rep. Any problems that I have or any questions that I have, he answers my call with no problem. He finds a solution for me right away. The installation guys were quick and efficient. The shutters on my shed is a cool product and a lot of my friends have asked me about it and some are fascinated about it.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response
We really appreciate your comments and sharing your wonderful experience with others. At Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows, we know that nothing is more important than creating a happy customer. We strive for 100% satisfaction and are delighted by your positive reviews. Please feel free

to share pictures with us

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: May 10, 2019

Pros: Looks okay. Cons: Poor installation, no parts & service documentation, phone run-around for service, no list of local contractors and service companies. Although I would still appreciate written documentation re all warranties and support available to me in Amarillo, as well as phone numbers of who to contact, I devoted many more hours of troubleshooting and assume I now understand the design of the door without any Four Seasons Sunrooms help. I find it incomprehensible that Four Seasons Sunrooms sold me this add-on sunroom attachment without details re to the door and windows with listed parts, replacement suppliers, and never addressed the leak present at installation. I see no available process to resolve contractor issues and replacement contractors, such as the initial installer going belly up.

I'll be spending even more money in the next few weeks with a roofer and soffit installation contractor to try one more time to resolve the leak since 2011. Four Seasons Sunrooms may not have a goal to ensure customers have a properly installed sunroom with the additional information to allow the customer to service the room and replace worn parts, but I do. I want to thank Four Seasons Sunroom for nothing other than continually leading me down an endless hopeless path. Your service is deplorable.

Hello Richard

Thank you for your feedback, it is only with constructive comments such as yours that we can attain excellence. At Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows we are committed to exceeding expectations and we only want to leave a project with happy faces. We are glad you are happy with the product and with your help strive for 100% customer satisfaction.

If you require additional information feel free to contact us at Service@fourseasonssunrooms.com

Original review: May 4, 2019

We gave a requirement to Four Seasons and asked them to build up a sunroom for us. They did the design, and they helped us select the components, the build-up, and to apply all kinds of certificates. The follow up lady, Janet, was really responsible for staying on top of everything. So far, everything is wonderful. My wife is happy and I’m very happy with the experience.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response
We strive for 100% satisfaction and are beyond Happy with this positive feedback.

Please feel free to share pictures with us

Original review: May 2, 2019

I’ve had two project with Four Seasons and my experience with them is not that good. They are redoing my deck with composite material instead of the wood that was there. Initially, they said the project would take a week or two and it has been over two months, it’s still not done. They do not show up, I would call them and he’s like, “Yeah, we’ll be there tomorrow.” They don’t come. I call again, “Yeah, we’ll be there next week.” They don’t come. They’re terrible. The workmanship was pretty shoddy. It was not what I expected. I had to tell them to redo stuff so many times. Up to this day, there’s things that are wrong. They’re not gonna fix them. They got most of the money already, so they don’t care. I thought they were a good, professional company but not to the regular homeowner like me.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response
Steve, We are so sorry to hear about your negative experience, with the deck installation. When an issue arises we at Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows strive to deliver exceptional customer service and do our best to work with you on addressing the issue. We take your comments to heart and believe that with feedback like this we will be able to improve communication and come to a quick resolve. We will be in touch.

Thank you.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I have called 7 days in a row & left several messages---they never return your call!!! I tried to fill out a form for contact, I get two calls to give me a free estimate, I ask to be transferred to customer service, left more messages---no return phone call.

Kim,
Everyone at Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows is engaged in our mission to create happy customers and when something goes wrong, we like to think we are quick to correct it. Sometimes there are things beyond our control but we believe moving forward our communication will improve and we are working diligently to resolve the response issues. Records show that multiple attempts including emails were sent in attempts to return your calls.
Further correspondence was sent to the email provided with this review.

We hope to improve communications. Thank you for your feedback as we understand the issue and are consistently striving to do our best.

Original review: April 30, 2019

The sales guy that came showed me the product. We went through everything they had to offer, saying that they would do this and that. He was a good salesman. I had Four Seasons do a porch. I wanted to make like a closed sunroom with windows. They just put a sliding door for me and four big jalousie windows. It looks great.

There were a couple of leaks, however, that when it rained, water came in. They had to come back a couple of times. It happened one time after so I voiced my displeasure. It hasn't happened again, but I monitor it. I'm hoping that it doesn't happen again. The screen door, on the other hand, was loose, and it would pop off the track. So they had to come a second time to fix that, too. I told them that it shouldn't be that way. And then one of the screens that I haven't even opened, I noticed now, is ripping. It's a little flimsy a little bit. For the amount of money I paid, I'm not 100% satisfied. Although it looks beautiful, even the sliding door, and the locks sometimes get jammed. So I have to press the button on the inside, so that the door can move. Sometimes, it gets jammed and won't close, so I have to press it manually. Shop around, see if there are other better quality stuff. I expected better.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thank you for your Feed Back Jason, Everyone at Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows is engaged in our mission to create happy customers and when something goes wrong, we like to think we are quick to correct it. Sometimes there are things beyond our control but we believe moving forward our communication will improve. Please feel free to contact us so we can discuss this further.

Original review: April 25, 2019

When Four Seasons first came out many years ago, we had a unit done and we were satisfied with them. We used them again when we replaced that unit and when we had to replace that with another one. The windows started to leak on the last one but that was after 25 years. They replaced all the glass on our unit, so it has newer glass now except for the doors because I wanted the frame to be the same. The salesman was pleasant and their customer service was good. The girl in the office was also really outstanding and she always answered my calls. The installation of all the new windows took about a day, which was really efficient, and the installer was good. The hardest part was the weather but so far, everything is holding up okay. It's better now because before, I didn't have tinted glass so the sun was really beating down on us. But the real test will be in the summer to see if it's a little cooler. All in all, I would recommend Four Seasons.

Janice,

We loved working on your home, and we are so happy to hear that you loved the way it came out. At Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows, our goal is to exceed your expectations. Please feel free to share pictures with us.

Original review: April 23, 2019

ZERO INTEGRITY - DO NOT USE OR LOSE. Four Seasons Sunroom of Denville, NJ. FIND A DIFFERENT COMPANY BEFORE YOU REGRET IT! Four Seasons creates leaks and leaves after cashing check! Hope you do not make a terrible decision to use this store who STICKS IT TO YOU, cashes the check, and runs to hide. Tried my best for to work it out with them and this post and the other 100 posts I will continually make is now what it has come to for us. Plus I will file a lawsuit!!! Long story short. Four Seasons of Denville, NJ was paid to do a routine re caulking of our sunroom roof. Now the roof leaks, and it never did before they did this work.

I begged Chuck to come do a touch up - that would probably have taken 1/2 hr. Now have leaking roof, due to POOR CRAFTSMANSHIP, and a company NEGLECTFUL company of FOUR SEASONS SUNROOMS. I now have a leaking sunroom and a company with no integrity to do a touch up to fix what they caused. I have email chains BEGGING FOR A SIMPLE TOUCH UP!!! And am happy to speak directly to anyone who is considering using these folk. They DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR WORK!!! Reply to this post and I will send the email chain to anyone who needs it! Be careful as they have no integrity and just not worth it to use them as they do not stand behind issues that they cause due to doing their work wrong - even after they were paid in full to do it! Regards, Michael ** in Randolph, NJ.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response
Thank you for bringing this to our attention Michael.
Everyone at Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows is engaged in our mission to create happy customers and when something goes wrong, we need to look into what happened to see where we can assist in correcting it.
Chuck at Creative Remolding in Denville NJ is an Independently Owned and Operating Dealer, who has over 20 years of experience working with Four Seasons Products. He has the reputation of working diligently to resolve service issues and this feedback surprises us.

Please feel free to contact us so we can discuss this further. We take your comments very seriously and will be looking into the matter for more details.

Original review: April 23, 2019

I like the structure of how the rooms looked with Four Seasons Sunrooms and they ended up helping me with a LifeRoom. The overall quality of work was good and the only thing that made me a little nervous was that when I met with the representatives and I told them I would think about it, I was called back two days later by a guy that was gonna come out and see us, and they gave me a bit of a hard sell. They explained everything well, though, and the service provided by the contractor was awesome. It was done well. We had some issues after the initial install, but he came back immediately and fixed them.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response
We at Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows are so happy to hear that you love the LifeRoom. It's always a delight when happy customers share their experience. We would love to see pictures of you enjoying your space.

Thank you so much for this review!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 22, 2019

My family had a sunroom built through Four Seasons roughly 15-20 years ago. The sunroom is now in need of several replacement windows etc (no surprise given its age). We have been trying to get Four Seasons to come out in order to do repairs and replace the needed windows for the past YEAR. We have called dozens of times and spoke to countless representative. Four Seasons has cancelled roughly half a dozen appointments. We are handcuffed here, because the original sunroom was installed by Four Seasons using their equipment. Will continue to contact Four Seasons to try to give them our business but unfortunately we have zero faith in them at this point. Wish we had gone with a different sunroom company to begin with.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thank you for your Feed Back Ryan Everyone at Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows is engaged in our mission to create happy customers and when something goes wrong, we like to think we are quick to correct it. Sometimes there are things beyond our control but we believe moving forward our communication will improve and we are working diligently to resolve issues in areas without proper coverage Please feel free to contact us at 1-631-563-4000x231 so we can discuss this further.

Original review: April 22, 2019

I saw an advertisement for Four Seasons and when we were in the area out in Suffolk County, we noticed that that was where they had their headquarters. So, we stopped in and looked at some of their samples. They had a unique room that suited our house and it was kind of a no-brainer that we had to hire them because this was the only type of structure we were looking for and I didn’t see it at any other place. Working with their reps was a nice and relaxed experience. It all worked out and there was no pressure. We were happy with the service and everything they did. The quality of the job was good, too. So far, the sunroom has held up well and we like it. It's an added room in the spring, summertime, and a little fall. We could sit in the back under the construction and it's very nice. I'd recommend Four Seasons and I'd go back to them if I want another project.

Hi Al,
Thank you so much for this review! We appreciate that you took the time to give us this amazing feedback. Here at Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows, we recognize just how important this is. We love to hear that you are sharing the good news with your family and friends. Please feel free to share pictures with us.

And let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Original review: April 21, 2019

People came in to my house to make presentations on their windows and I asked them to demonstrate to me that the heat wouldn’t go through the glass. A couple of them made different presentations which did not really satisfy me. But when the two Four Seasons reps came in, they did demonstrate that the window would keep the heat out. So I figured, if it keeps the heat out, it would keep the cold out. That was why I decided to go with them. The sales reps were also very professional and my interactions with them were very straightforward and pleasant.

It was a lot of money though. It's gonna take a long time to get the money back out. But I wanted to have some kind of a confidence factor that at least I was doing the right thing instead of just putting in a set of contractor windows. It would’ve been certainly a lot cheaper to do it that way. Nonetheless, the experience with Four Seasons was very satisfying and I would recommend them. They installed the windows and the quality of the work seems to be good. The windows were what I ordered and the contractors were very polite and professional. They went about doing the windows with the minimum of disturbance to me. So it was a very pleasant experience to have it all done in one day.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

to share pictures with us.

Original review: April 20, 2019

My parents had Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows build a sunroom for them years ago. I got involved because my mom passed away and now I am in charge of their affairs. The sunroom was leaking constantly and it was too hot or too cold, so I had them come out to see if they could fix it. $25,000 was a lot of money for them to replace the glass, but we didn’t have a choice. So, they did the glass all the way around and it is newer. But if I knew then, I would've told my parents not to get a sunroom because they're gonna pay whatever they paid for and years later, they're also gonna pay $25,000 to replace the glass. It's not worth it.

Still, the sunroom is working. The worst part is how hot it got in the summer, but the tenants told me that there are no more leaks and that it is not as hot in there now as it was before. The type of glass they replaced the old ones with was a little better and there hasn’t been any issue so far. There was one right after the replacement, but they came out and fixed it. Once I got through to the contractor or whoever it was that actually got to work, they were responsive, but the office seemed to have a little problem for me to get them to respond. The last time one of the tenants told me there was a problem, if I called the office, I didn't get the same response. But once I got directly with the installer guy, he called us right back. He showed up and he talked to the tenant, and he fixed whatever it was.

The overall quality of the work was very good and the sunroom looks like new. The glass is new and it did what it was supposed to do. Four Seasons' rep explained the difference with the new glass and he showed us how the heat doesn’t go through. I thought it was just a sales talk, but it is working the way he described it. The tenants also told me that they felt like the installer was fine and that the installation went fairly smooth. The installer dealt with them the whole time and they texted back and forth with each other to coordinate the work, so there was no problem.

My experience with Four Seasons was very educational from the sales process, but it cost so much money and I couldn't do anything about that. There was also something with the billing because they put me on with GreenSky, their finance company, and it seemed like they had some issues. They started collecting right away before anything got done and I already started making payments but it was only for half. Then they added the other half. It was a little convoluted but it wasn't that miserable. I called GreenSky to get to Four Seasons and they got me to them. All in all, I wouldn't recommend Four Seasons because it costs way too much money for anything like that. If I would've knocked down the sunroom, it would've cost me just as much money. So, in retrospect, now that I see what happened, I would never get a sunroom ever.

Hi Yvette

Thank you for your feedback, it is only with constructive comments such as yours that we can attain excellence. At Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows we are committed to exceeding expectations and we only want to leave a project with happy faces. As with all things in life, as time moves on there are modern advancements made to replace older inferior versions. Consistent care and maintenance will result in the increased lifespan of a product but everything ages. We replace cars when they breakdown or see too many miles, we upgrade our phones every two years for the most current advancements. There have been many advancements made with the products with Four Seasons and we truly believe the investment is worth it. We are glad you are happy with the product and with your help strive for 100% customer satisfaction.

Original review: April 19, 2019

Richard **, a licensed professional builder in Columbia SC, just completed our 16’ L X 12.5’ D screened porch. The quality of construction and materials used is matched only by his attention to detail! My new porch is integrated seamlessly into my existing home. During construction friends and neighbors came by and one has already had him quote their porch. I myself had many quotes done and his was in line and very fair. He simplified the construction terminology into plain English, and did so literally from the ground up, as I had a limited understanding of how a project of this size works. He leaves you with a good picture of what going to happen at various stages and what the finished product will look like.

Drawings were done, permits obtained and a restrictive HOA addressed. County inspector commented he never has issues with their work! Every custom design idea we had, from recessed interior/exterior lighting to roof pitch and door type and placement, amongst others, was discussed in detail and integrated seamlessly into the project. When dealing with Rich, and his professional construction team, you will have confidence in the project from beginning to end. Please feel free to contact me for questions or photos.

Hi Robert,

And let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Service after the sale is terrible. I have a cracked window on my Four Seasons sunroom and cannot get an answer from anyone at Four Seasons as how to go about ordering a replacement window and finding a service contractor to install it. The phone calls and messages are never returned and the corp. phone number is answered by a third party answering service who promises that someone will be in contact with me soon.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Saw the advertisement from this company on television back in March of 2018. Their product was appealing to my wife and I and we submitted for a free quote. Representative came out and quoted us 38k for what we chose to have done and told us it could be financed through them but to leave a 10pct deposit to initiate the project. We agreed. We were contacted by Hermann Bros X. Construction in Green Acres Florida and they began the process of applying for the permit. Once the permit was received and approved we were told in Dec of 18 that we would need to pay them in full to begin the project.

After telling them that the salesperson who visited us initially said we can finance through them they told us that they don’t do that and also didn’t accept American Express. We paid in full using a different method. We were told that the project would begin in January and should be finished within two months. They came and busted up all of our tiles in the area for the room and eventually laid concrete.

We were told that they would order the room and return. No one returned for some time and I attempted to contact Hermann Brothers and received no responses. Finally got through to someone and they told me that they would get back to us. Two weeks passed and no return call. We remained several times and also received no response.

Reached out to the Four Seasons and over a course of a week left four messages, two emails, spoke with a rep who said that they couldn’t get anyone who handles this matter and would get a callback and no one has returned any messages or calls. I am currently out 38k dollars as it appears the contractor has gone out of business and I have a busted up backyard and the Four Seasons apparently doesn’t back their products. Legal action now appears to be my only option.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I added this sunroom on our existing deck and the company in Lincoln Ne was quacks and I didn't know this of course at the time. They took forever to install and I contacted the main headquarters for help and all they did was go back to the idiots in Lincoln Ne which then didn't do anything but added more charges to the account. It has leaked since day one and this spring it flooded the room in an overnight rain. I today finally got someone to come look at it and they recommend that we tear it all down and rebuild it back up, as the foam gaskets were not installed in the windows to keep it from raining in during the construction of the sunroom. This has been a nightmare in hell since day one, and the Four Seasons company did not stand behind me at all during the bad construction and complications that I had with the contractor. Very disappointed in my room but Love the concept.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

Overtime the drywall under the windows stated rotting out, the dealer we had purchased from has since gone out of business so we brought in a different Four Seasons contractor to look at the issue. He showed me all the things they did incorrectly such as the flashing on the sill is angled in toward the house forcing the flow of water into the wall and they had caulked the weep holes shut on the window. He says it has probably been leaking into the wall since day one and pulled some dry way out and found the frame is rotting. To repair the issue he needs to take the whole sunroom down and rebuild it with a estimate of over $15,000! After spending tens of thousands of dollars for a sunroom now we need to pay a huge sum to correct the poor workmanship of Four Seasons installers.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response
We are sorry to hear about your negative experience. We recognize that it can be frustrating finding out that a trusted installer failed in some way.

We want you to know that here at Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows we strive to deliver excellence on every project. Please note while trained and authorized to install Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows Our Dealers are Independently Owned and Operated and install issues are different than product issues. We appreciate your feedback as it is only by acknowledging the issue can we move forward in preventing them in the future.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Updated on 03/02/2019: I was pleasantly surprised to be contacted by Maryland Sunrooms after my last review about the System 8 glass roof leaks. I was told that they will be back in touch to get me scheduled. That was a week ago and no words since. After false promises that they will be back in touch twice since last year, I am very discouraged at this point. Is there another local representative that can help me? Will Four Seasons send a national representative to take care of their customer. As an architect, it is difficult to recommend a product that has unreliable follow through.

Original Review: Our Four Seasons Sunrooms System 8 glass roof and window continue to leak periodically even after we engaged the Four Seasons local installer to come and reseal our glass roof leaks. Since I am now using my sunroom as an art studio, my valuable paintings are impacted by water leakage either after some rain but mostly after snow thaws. I have tolerated for many years and am now very frustrated. I don't know who to turn to at this point. Will Four Seasons, as a reputable nationwide company, stand behind their top-of-the line products and make sure that I can use my sunroom without worrying about any water leaks?

Tiny,
We at Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows appreciate your feedback.
While operating with a network of Independently Owned and Operated Dealers we entrust them to uphold the Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows excellent customer service standards.
Maryland Sunrooms has over 20 years of experience working with Four Seasons Sunrooms products and We are glad to see they attempted to remedy your situation.

However, we have no control over their scheduling and we are always willing to attempt to repair any communication breakdowns that might occur. If you are still having issues, we can look further into assisting in the matter. Just give us a call.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

They keep calling from (631)563-4000 and you can hear them talking and joking with each other instead of leaving a useful message. I wanted to buy from them, but how can I do business with a company like that? Other time they just hang up, obviously not wanting any inbound telephone calls to actually talk to a prospect.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thank you for your feedback John, it is only with constructive comments such as yours that we can attain excellence. At Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows we are committed to exceeding expectations and creating happy costumers. Thank you for letting us reach out to you and giving us another shot to see if Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows is right for your Project.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

The person Four Seasons sent to our house to do an estimate on enclosing our porch with glass and screen was arrogant and nasty. He ended up not even giving an estimate. I sent a copy of his nasty letter to us to Four Seasons two weeks ago but have not gotten any response from them. We live in Alabama like the lady in Florence, AL that might be served by the same installer. Do not bother with this company. Their products are out-of-the-box stuff not designed for installation in existing framework.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

We are sorry to hear about your negative experience. We recognize that our Dealers are independently owned and operated But want you to know that here at Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows we strive to deliver excellence on every project. We’d like the opportunity to discuss this with you please call us and let’s see if we can fix these issues for you.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Four Seasons Sunrooms are top of the line, and probably the best quality of anything out there. The problem is when the glass leaks or breaks and the warranty period is over. Good luck finding a glass shop or a dealer to replace the bad panels. If they didn’t install the sunroom in the first place, they’re not going to touch it. You will have to purchase the replacement glass directly from Four Seasons and take the risk of installing it yourself, or finding someone knowledgeable about the installation within a two hundred mile radius. Prepare yourself for a very grievous material, shipping and labor cost. In the end, you will question if even having the sunroom at all was a good idea.

Dear Mr. Burnz

In our attempts to find the records of your Four Seasons products, we are unable to locate same and believe this is due to your room being older than fifteen years. We would like to learn which product you purchased, the year you purchased it, and if you recall the dealer’s name; this will enable us to find your records. Once we know this, we can assist you with replacement product and its installation. As a manufacturer, we warranty what we produce. Shipping costs and the labor to install it, as you mention correctly, are not covered under our warranty.”

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

We had an outside patio that had a roof over it. It was exposed on three sides and we wanted to enclose it. We first looked at some architecture whatnot who would actually give us a plan for doing it. Then I learned about Four Seasons, which turned out to be much less expensive. Dealing with their salespeople also went very smoothly and we were very satisfied. Customer service was all positive. We enclosed the area and it’s where I have my office now. We had to wait a long time because they had to lay down a concrete floor and they insisted that it had to dry thoroughly before they could install the sunroom. But it seemed perfectly reasonable, and we were willing to wait easily. We were happy to wait. The sunroom was done a long time ago but it has held up very well with no leaks. I’m very satisfied with it.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows response

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to close in your patio for you, Niel! We hope it's been working well as an office space for you. If there are ever any other additions you'd like to make to your home, just give us a call.

Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Four Seasons Sunrooms was established in 1975 as a greenhouse supplier, and Latium USA bought the company in 2006. Four Seasons’ headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Holbrook, N.Y. The company manufactures and installs sunrooms, patio rooms, patios, retractable awnings and more.

• CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™: Four Seasons uses CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™ glass for construction. The glass is coated with special glazes to make the windows more energy efficient and easier to clean.

• Upgradable options: Consumers can have a screened in patio room added to their home and then upgrade it to a seasonal or year-round sunroom later. This option allows customers to upgrade their home slowly over time.

• Local installers: Four Seasons Sunrooms has local retailers who install their sunrooms. These local professionals are familiar with the building codes in their area as well as any challenges presented by the geography or climate. They can help homeowners select a Four Seasons product that suits their area.

• Warranties: All Four Seasons sunrooms, conservatories and patio rooms come with warranties that are transferable to new homeowners if the house is sold. CONSERVAGLASS SELECT™ is covered for 20 years against breakage.

• Free consultations: Interested consumers can request an in-home consultation and quote using an online form. Those who schedule consultations receive special discounts if they choose to purchase a sunroom or other product.

• Best for: Four Seasons Sunrooms are best for homeowners looking for choices in sunroom additions and local service.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs