Patio Enclosures

Compare Sunrooms

Research top Sunrooms recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The quality of the materials were better than expected. The company sent very friendly workers who worked well and finished the job as promised. I am very pleased. Since adding this addition, my electric bill has lowered a great deal. The sunroom lets the sunshine through which helps warm the home when needed and also keeps you cozy at the same time. The customer service was very polite. They were never rude or pushy. They explained everything to you and did just what they said as far as the time frame. Great value for a wonderful addition to your home and it looks great. I am very happy. It adds value to my home and the overall cost is great.

The quality is more than I expected for the amount of money I spent on this sunroom. I would recommend if you don't want to spend big bucks on a good, reliable quality sunroom. I feel that the sunroom's energy efficiency is one I would recommend because of the fact that it allows you to light the room for more hours than you normally would have natural light. The customer service was good when I was asking information on how the process of installing the sunroom would be. They offered great service and information. The value was really great. I am able to have this beautiful sunroom on my property without hassle and problems. It was so worth the money and I know I will have this for many years.

They used similar construction and materials from the house. It is wood framed with tile floors. I like all of the windows - which match the house; and the sunporch is used daily!! Well it is a sunroom so, remember to tell the crew or company you are using to either provide shades!! Also, since this is connected to our family room, the fireplace heats it for the winter months. Great, clean team!! No problem and always on time. They really took my schedule into account. Make sure you hire someone that is familiar with the area so that they understand the climate. We increased the value of our house by more than 25%. Not many have sun rooms in our area since it is in the northern part of the country - but, I think that there will be more.

They used the best materials on the market. It was nice. They were fast and cleaned up afterwards. I would highly recommend them. Bills for the room were good. It is insulated great and in the winter it's warm and summer it's cool. I would have another one built anywhere at any time from the same company. They were great and knew what they were doing. Customer service was great. They answered any and all questions I had. They were very knowledgeable at what they were doing and what they told me. It's great. We use it year round and have gotten a lot of compliments on it. We have had a lot of get togethers in it. We have had a couple birthday parties in it.

We were very thankful with the workmanship, product and crew. They all work hard. The quality is excellent. All the sun room installation have been very satisfied. Great product. The energy and efficient is great it makes me wake in every morning with the big smile on my face because I know a had a great window to no worries about. The customer services and the worker's is pretty awesome. They were work so hard even in the hot weather just to give us the satisfaction and a good windows. They were all awesome and so helpful and friendly to ask and to talked too. The value and quality is great. Yah, a little bit high but its worth the money for paying for. So I will recommend this product to my friends and family.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patio Enclosures?

I am very pleased with our new sunroom we decided to have installed. The materials weren't cheaply made yet it was surprisingly very affordable. I love being able to feel as if I'm sitting outside without actually going out. I'd recommend it to everyone. If it's energy efficient, I'm all for it! Not only is our new sunroom beautiful, it's energy efficient as well. I'd choose this over a regular porch any day. Customer service was great. They helped me with all my questions and concerns. I felt as if I was talking to someone who actually enjoyed their job. Great value for the money that was payed. From its looks you'd think it would be more expensive. High quality and affordable. You can't beat that!

I really enjoy sitting on it in the summertime in the later afternoons. The building quality is wonderful. Our sun room has really saved on our energy bill as well. At least several hundred dollars. I would recommend this to anyone that would like to save money. The customer service experience was terrific. WE had no problems at all. And everything went through smoothly. It has really improved our quality of life. As it adds a lot of beauty to our home as well as our life. I would recommend it to anyone that would like to add quality to their life as well.

Everything that was used was exactly what I wanted and when it arrived I was completely satisfied with the stability, texture and looks of it. Very energy efficient. Sun panels and efficient windows were a no brainer. There is no extra heating costs for this addition. Everything was also very easy to install. They answered every question with complete knowledge. I never felt they were unsure about anything and I never felt like they were annoyed or bothered by my numerous questions. This project was extremely cost efficient. There have been no extra costs associated with adding extra space into the house. This is one time not paying a lot was actually worth the investment.

Glass and mesh screening. It keeps the bugs out. Helps keep drafts out. Has a gable roof aluminum frame. Good quality products and it is very nice. I love it. Very energy efficient. Cool in summer and comfortable in winter. Saves on electric because you don't use as much of the air conditioner because the sunroof helps keep it cooler. Very helpful in picking what type of enclosure you're looking for and explaining how the setup works and how to save money. If you need questions answered they are there for you. It's a great value I think by saving. Not having to use the air conditioner as much and same with your heater you don't have to turn the heat way up because the enclosure helps keep drafts out heat in.

It was a beautiful 3 wall room adjacent to the back porch. All glass with a window box seal. I could sit in there for hours. The three walls were metal over wood for safety and plate glass plates. It was really warm in the summer months. The winter months it was warm enough to sit out in and enjoy scenery. Id prefer to curl up on the bench seat in a blanket and read a book. It wasn't as perfect as I wanted but they were thorough. The room was ok and up to par, some of the designs I wanted couldn't be incorporated at that time but I'm sure in the future there's possibility. Until I had kids, that room was my sanctuary. lol after we ended up selling the house because it was just too much work to keep up with kids.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Patio Enclosures has been in business since 1966. The company sells several types of sunrooms, including patio rooms, year-round sunrooms, conservatories and sunroom kits. Its headquarters are in Cleveland, where all of its products are manufactured.

• Free construction guide: Anyone can visit Patio Enclosures’ website to download a complimentary construction guide. Some of the content in the guide is promotional and specific to Patio Enclosures, but it also has information about measuring, site preparation and building permits that will benefit consumers who choose a different company.
  • Comparison chart: Consumers who aren’t sure whether to choose a seasonal or year-round sunroom, patio room or conservatory can use Patio Enclosures’ comparison chart to see the features and options for each of the company’s offerings.
  • Customer design: Patio Enclosures cuts and tempers all the glass for the sunrooms it builds. In-house glass cutting and tempering allows the company to fully customize the design of a room and its window sizes.
  • Free consultation: Interested consumers can schedule a free in-home consultation by visiting Patio Enclosures’ website. Sale representatives are available seven days a week. During the consultation, the representative will recommend products based on the homeowners’ desires and the building and landscaping limitations as well as provide estimates.
  • Warranties: Patio Enclosure sunrooms have a limited lifetime warranty on the glass, seals, frames and all other manufactured parts. The warranty is good as long as the original purchaser owns the home.
  • Best for Patio Enclosures is best for homeowners who want help selecting the best add-on structure for their home and live in one of the company’s service areas.

Compare Sunrooms