2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.20/5

Emeril Cookware Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Emeril Cookware?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Emeril Cookware?

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

Emeril Cookware offers to a have lifetime warranty. But fails to honor it when someone makes a claim. The nonstick interior is not nonstick anymore. Inferior. Their Representative declines to replace it.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2020

I have a set of Emerilware pots and pans with glass lids that are at least 10 years old. Took out the 6 quart stock pot this morning and the glass lid was literally shattered. There is nothing that would have fallen on this pan nor temperature that would have caused this. Looking to see if anyone else has had this problem. I love the pans with the copper core. Very good quality for the money.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

I got the Pot and called right away customer service, they said someone will get back to me, that was in February and I am still waiting for someone to write or call. I called more than 10 times, they did not give me an authorization code to return it. I tried to send it back and it is a $ 150 charge for shipping, they give you 90 days to return it free, impossible. I can't believe that such a rich and famous man needs to ripoff customers, me included, I am a retired and handicapped senior with very limited income and I think this is outrageous. The pot has a big dent on the side, the controls do not work. I have a piece of garbage metal in my house and to get another one I would have to pay $ 150. I don't have a receipt, I paid with a credit card and bought it online. Shameless! Thank you. Michelle **

Original review: April 29, 2020

We ordered the Emeril 360 XL, instead we received the regular 360 with extra accessories. After we called and complained, they gave us a credit of $45 if we keep the regular 360. We decided we will try it out instead of going through the hassle of returning it. The infomercial states you can rotisserie a 10 lb chicken. We used a 6 pound chicken, trussed it properly with cooking twain, it barely fit in the 360 and turned it on to 360 Fahrenheit as recommended, after about 20 minutes it started smoking so bad, we had to open every window in the house. We emptied the drip pan during the 2 hour cooking process 3 times. It should have never smoked that much, if this was the winter you would not be able to use it in the house. Very disappointed! And appliance gets extremely hot externally. Would not recommend buying it!!! We will return the product!

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

I am so happy that I have the best air fryer that I have ever had. Yes, I have bought other ones but Emeril's is the only one that made me laugh out loud after using it for the first time! It's worth it. Weight in gold!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

I have used this Emeril skillet/fry pan for several years. Today after frying chicken I noticed that the pan seemed a bit crooked on the stove. After I finished cooking and went to clean the pan, the whole bottom fell off. Since this was not a cheap pan I expected it to last quite a long time. Very disappointed.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

Great set of cookware except for the weight, they have even cooking surface. Glass lids are a plus and the assortment really works well. Fry pans from the small are all good sizes, the large fry pan with two handles is very heavy, but it’s Great for cooking for company!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

This cookware is so nice. I really like the look of it. It heats up fast. Cooks evenly. Clean up is a breeze. I would surely recommend this cookware to anyone that is learning to cook or a seasoned cook.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

We buy please saute and frying pans from Emeril and we are chefs. We love the quality and the durability of these products. As long as you don't use metal spatulas or utensils the surface remains in great condition.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

It is one of the best cookware I have ever used. I have used many different brands throughout the years but this cookware outshine all others. This cookware holds up better than some other brands I have used. Cleans up easily. The one thing I like better is it heats evenly and doesn’t burn the food.

Emeril Cookware Company Information