3.8/5 (565 ratings)

About Culligan

Culligan Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Culligan?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Culligan?

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

Our water is soft and taste great. The techs are professional and friendly. It is a great company. The price is reasonable for the products and service. The techs schedule their arrival, call before arriving, and always arrive on time....and I do appreciate this tremendously.

R,

Sara

Original review: June 18, 2022

If it wasn’t for Kevin ** I would’ve left the company long ago. Since Kevin started as the new operations manager he changed numerous operations aspects of the client experience that completely changed the customer service experience. Deliveries are on time, billing is accurate and the staff are friendly and courteous and have willingness to help. Kevin follows up with a phone call with any client survey that is below a 10 to find out what Culligan could have done better. Now that is White Glove Customer Service!

Get buying tips about Water Treatment Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 15, 2022

Sarah ** was excellent!! She was able to help me with getting everything I needed!! I never met a sales person that was so knowledgeable about their products, easy to talk to and as reactive as she was!! I received my order very quickly and I couldn't be happier. THANKS SARAH!!!!

Original review: May 17, 2022

I have well water that is bad, their system fixes it all. Been using for 25 years. They come quickly in emergencies. They deliver supplies. They are very friendly. Would recommend them to everyone that want safe water. I have softner, sediment filter, chlorine tablet charcoal filter. And UV light. Before Culligan water was dirty, muddy looking. Smelled and turned my bathroom fixtures orange. Now it's sparkling..change filters every 3 month if large family every 2 months. When it rains like it does in May then I have to change the sediment one. My area is bad. It's a must to have the system. Worth every penny. Thankful to have them.

Original review: May 17, 2022

First of all, the customer service was great from representative to delivery. The water dispensing equipment fits our everyday needs and while we're a little short on the water request side (our fault), we are definitely still saving money. If I were to pick a small con, the delivery schedule was a little past our expectations (we had no drinking water). They were still able to come a day earlier than expected. Still a great job from the Culligan staff!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2022

We decided to use Culligan water softener system for our new home after hearing great reviews from our neighbors. Jack came to install the system and worked diligently to finish the job with expert care. The water is so much better. Thank you Culligan man!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

Our clothes come out so much cleaner now. The drinking water hooked up to the filter is clear and pure. Good service at a very reasonable price. If you ever have a problem just give them a call and it is answered.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

Living in the country I have well water and in a swampy area, having Culligan Water system installed solved every problem I've had with my water, no more rusty fixtures. Water is always clear and tasty great.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2022

Excellent service, knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, just a phone call away, customer service is excellent, return phone calls and/or text messages, professional, explain all in detail, provide helpful suggestions.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2022

Recently took over my mother house. She has had a Culligan system since about 2012. Has paid Culligan over 12k and the system still doesn't work. All her appliances toilets, faucets and plumbing are ruined. They put in a rustmiser at one point and were charging her 150 per month for 4 years and then kept charging her for another year until she called and they said oops, but they never did refund and $. They call it rental (Scam) so she never did own the system and now they want 1400 buck to buy it out (old piece of garbage).

Never did they once suggest to change the system or make a better setup, oh sorry they recently did cost of 10k! Most of the problem is irony water of 10ppm or so they say. But I watch the guy test it and pitiful testing I don't trust a word they say. They will overcharge you and service will come do a little cleaning. I would not recommend culligan for anything! Biggest rip off water company out there, I feel sorry for you if you have culligan.

Culligan author review by Greg Chick

Culligan got its start in 1936 and is now the leader in home water delivery as well as in-home, commercial and industrial water filtration and treatment services. It is different than most water delivery services because it doesn’t make or bottle the water it delivers; instead, Culligan specializes in water treatment systems and softeners. Water delivery services from Culligan start at $9.99 per month.

• Flexible schedules: You can set up a customized delivery schedule and arrange for supplemental deliveries if you need more water during specific months. You can also pause deliveries if you are on vacation.

• Types of water: You can choose from several types of bottled water including water treated by reverse osmosis and filtered, distilled, spring and mineral water.

• Coolers: Culligan requires you to buy or rent a Culligan cooler to use with your water jugs rather than using your own, but the cost of rental is included in the subscription plan. They will bring your cooler and install it when your plan begins.

• Culligan Man: Culligan assigns an account representative called a Culligan Man to every customer. He or she will help you select the plan that fits your needs and help arrange a convenient delivery schedule.

• 30-day guarantee: If you’re unsatisfied with your Culligan product or service within 30 days of your purchase, they’ll pick up the product and refund your money.

• Specialty testing: The company is equipped for specialty water testing, which may be needed should a customer have access to a well or non-municipal water source.

by Greg Chick Water Treatment Systems Advisor

Greg Chick has worked as an entrepreneur for over 40 years with a background in plumbing, irrigation, pools and water heating. He is a member of Green Plumbers USA, International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials and American Society of Plumbing Engineers. Greg works to educate residential consumers about quality plumbing products.

Culligan Company Information