3.9/5 (597 ratings)

About Culligan

Culligan Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Culligan?

Original review: Jan. 31, 2023

I LOVE the convenience of having my salt delivered. Anthony, my salesperson, did an excellent job of working out the best acquisition options for me. I wanted the reverse osmosis water and the water softener. It's affordable, having a water softener saves wear and tear on the pipes and plumbing, it's WAY better on my skin, I save hundreds of dollars now that I don't have to buy bottled water and lastly, it's great for the environment not using all that plastic.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2022

Culligan water is the best business in the Cleveland area to get your water delivered from, when everyone else was raising their prices, Culligan stayed the same, the only change was they changed their delivery schedule from twice a month to once a month which is better for our service anyway. I will never do business with any other water company other than Culligan. I wish every business in Ohio and the entire USA Could take lessons from Culligan of Cleveland, Culligan actually looks out for their clients' interests instead of their profits, Culligan has gone above and beyond what businesses actually do for customers. I don’t know of any business I’ve heard of or been a part of that’s helped customers before looking at their profits and Culligan does more than deliver water to people, they deliver water to customers they look out for. Try finding another business with that kind of mentality or Company Behavior.

Get buying tips about Water Treatment Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2022

The water, of course, is great. Culligan's reputation speaks for itself. We've used Culligan water for over 20 years now. It tastes great and we never, never have any problem with its quality. Water is delivered to our house and we use it in a dispensing machine. We use the cold water the most, but we use the hot water feature as well. We are so used to the convenience and quality that I can't imagine our household without it. The delivery guys are always great - and deliveries are dependable. 5 stars for Culligan.

Original review: June 18, 2022

If it wasn’t for Kevin ** I would’ve left the company long ago. Since Kevin started as the new operations manager he changed numerous operations aspects of the client experience that completely changed the customer service experience. Deliveries are on time, billing is accurate and the staff are friendly and courteous and have willingness to help. Kevin follows up with a phone call with any client survey that is below a 10 to find out what Culligan could have done better. Now that is White Glove Customer Service!

Original review: May 17, 2022

I have well water that is bad, their system fixes it all. Been using for 25 years. They come quickly in emergencies. They deliver supplies. They are very friendly. Would recommend them to everyone that want safe water. I have softner, sediment filter, chlorine tablet charcoal filter. And UV light. Before Culligan water was dirty, muddy looking. Smelled and turned my bathroom fixtures orange. Now it's sparkling..change filters every 3 month if large family every 2 months. When it rains like it does in May then I have to change the sediment one. My area is bad. It's a must to have the system. Worth every penny. Thankful to have them.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2023

I love my Culligan water softener and have had no problems with it since I got it. I love that they deliver my salt to my door so I don’t need to worry about getting out to get it when I need it. Thank you Culligan.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2023

Karen was terrific. She was very knowledgeable - shared some of that knowledge - a good communicator, and customer focused. She took the time to understand our unique situation and needs and tailored her recommendations accordingly.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2023

Now have reliable, safe drinking water at a reasonable price. Their delivery is consistent, on-time and very reliable. The cost of this service and the quality of the water is excellent. We have had the heater/cooler dispenser for 3 years now without any repairs needed.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2023

Culligan has been a part of my family for several years now. The bottled water is absolutely fresh and clean. We use it to cook and make ice. We will continue using Culligan water for a long time to come.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2023

Great customer service and nice drivers. Always on time. Highly recommend. I love Culligan. Love their water and love the delivery. I have been with Culligan for 14 yrs and I love their services. Reliable, They works with my schedule. Love them!!.

Culligan author review by Greg Chick

Culligan got its start in 1936 and is now the leader in home water delivery as well as in-home, commercial and industrial water filtration and treatment services. It is different than most water delivery services because it doesn’t make or bottle the water it delivers; instead, Culligan specializes in water treatment systems and softeners. Water delivery services from Culligan start at $9.99 per month.

• Flexible schedules: You can set up a customized delivery schedule and arrange for supplemental deliveries if you need more water during specific months. You can also pause deliveries if you are on vacation.

• Types of water: You can choose from several types of bottled water including water treated by reverse osmosis and filtered, distilled, spring and mineral water.

• Coolers: Culligan requires you to buy or rent a Culligan cooler to use with your water jugs rather than using your own, but the cost of rental is included in the subscription plan. They will bring your cooler and install it when your plan begins.

• Culligan Man: Culligan assigns an account representative called a Culligan Man to every customer. He or she will help you select the plan that fits your needs and help arrange a convenient delivery schedule.

• 30-day guarantee: If you’re unsatisfied with your Culligan product or service within 30 days of your purchase, they’ll pick up the product and refund your money.

• Specialty testing: The company is equipped for specialty water testing, which may be needed should a customer have access to a well or non-municipal water source.

by Greg Chick Water Treatment Systems Advisor

Greg Chick has worked as an entrepreneur for over 40 years with a background in plumbing, irrigation, pools and water heating. He is a member of Green Plumbers USA, International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials and American Society of Plumbing Engineers. Greg works to educate residential consumers about quality plumbing products.

Culligan Company Information