Culligan

• 8%
  • 6%
  • 28%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Culligan?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Culligan?

Reviewed June 17, 2024

Karen ** is amazing. She talked me through every step of what she was doing so I actually now understand the system I have (an old Kinetico from 2006) and how to maintain it and get it working properly. She saved me $10,000+ that Kinetico wanted me to spend to replace everything. She tested my water from the start and talked me through the tests and made me feel better that my water wasn't as absolutely horrible like Kinetico made me feel. And she showed me how to cycle my softener so I can get it back to where it needs to be and what to look and watch for, as well as how to add air to my water tank to get it working right again.

Her customer service is top-notch and I fully trust her because she teaches about the system and product and isn't just trying to sell something. She will be the first one I call when my system needs service or replacing. I will also tell my friends and anyone ever asking for a recommendation to call Karen! I am truly grateful for her time and knowledge!

PriceStaff

Reviewed Feb. 9, 2024

We worked with Karen who was extremely knowledgeable about EVERYTHING, not just about Culligan systems. She thoroughly explained everything she was seeing and thinking, and gave us recommendations on what the issue could be with our current system, and ideas on how it could be fixed. We ended our first visit with specific instructions on what to do next, and then set up a follow-up appointment for her to retest our water and asses everything to see what the next steps would be. Upon her return visit, she re-tested our water, and a sample that we had collected in between our first and second visits, and was able to determine that our current system is working fine, but had just gotten behind somewhere along the way, along with our water pressure tank not being aired to the proper PSI.

The previous company that I had out to check on our system, told me our water was unsafe to drink due to a foul smell and possible bacteria, and told me we need a whole new system. I was so scared to drink our water, or to let our children or guests drink our water so we started buying bottled water while we attempted to figure out how we would afford to replace our current system with a new, very expensive system of theirs. With Karen's expansive knowledge of groundwater, and all of the systems that are used to push water through our homes (not just a softener) we were able to determine that our 23+ year old system is still working fine, producing us with soft water. When it comes time to replace our system, or if a friend or family member is in need of water service, we would without hesitation refer them to Karen at Culligan Water of Ann Arbor. Thank you!

Get buying tips about Water Treatment Systems delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Staff

Reviewed Jan. 23, 2024

We love our Culligan Systems! We have had our Reverse Osmosis Water Purifier since 1998. And our first Water Softener System for a little over 20 years until it quit working. Culligan set us up with a new one about about 5 years ago and that's when we got on their service plan/warranty. Our service technician Rafael ** is awesome, he comes to our house with salt and checks our system to make sure it is working at its very best every 3 months. Rafael always goes above and beyond for us.

Installation & SetupStaff

Reviewed Aug. 10, 2023

Matthew is very friendly and takes the time to explain what Culligan provides and sets your expectations. He went through a series of questions and test to verify the water condition. Looked through my house on how the plumbing is installed and told us if there were any modifications that were needed. Ashton did a fantastic job in installing the tanks and salt container. Friendly and hard working.

There was a delay with our tank rental and a leak in the salt holder, but there was no reason to be upset over it. Things happen and they rectified it as soon as possible. I hope people don't get upset over these things. Thank you for the clean water and great service. I feel privileged and lucky to have afford and have access to clean water.

Installation & SetupStaff

Reviewed Aug. 10, 2023

My mother and I, had a young man named Brady, install a whole water system and an under the sink system! My mother keeps saying, “How precise and beautifully, the young man installed the Machines." Brady is very young but he is an old soul. Mom keeps saying, he has blown her away! He is mild mannered, he is kind and thoughtful, hardworking, trustworthy! Mom said, “He Shines and Culligan scored, they struck Gold, when they got this young man!” Mom said, "God bless his parents, he is a gentleman!” Sir Brady, thank you for your excellent service! Ask for Brady, when you do business with Culligan!

Reviewed June 2, 2024

Albany NY...I bought an RO system. Ran just to the kitchen sink. The tech came on a Friday afternoon. Saturday night I went down and saw all this water on my basement floor. A slow leak so I waited until the next day and reported it to the salesman and 24/7 service along with the fact that I had purchased an extra set of filters which were not left. NO ONE CAME TO LOOK/FIX THE PROBLEM!! So on Monday morning I hired my own plumber to fix it (a nut which was loosened by the tech and not tightened enough) and BLOCKED this company from my phone. If they don't care to hear me then I DON'T CARE TO HEAR THEM ASKING FOR PAYMENT!!!! They are incompetent and thieves. I ignored them for 2+ years and then they brought me to court. Because I didn't respond to the courts I lost out and had to pay them. THEY SUCK!!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

Customer Service

Reviewed May 15, 2024

I love the delivery option for my water. Culligan makes it easy to work with them and have some of the best customer service I've come across. When I hit a hardship they made it easy to overcome and keep my service going with limited interruptions.

Customer Service

Reviewed May 10, 2024

They're very easy to work with and they respond quickly. We have been customers for the last 4 years and the water tastes much better than it previously did and now my place of employment also uses them and it's has made a huge difference in water quality.

Reviewed May 4, 2024

When the sales guy came we were told by him the payments would be for 5 years. Little do they know I recorded the conversation. Fast forward 6 years. Payments stopped coming out of our bank then 1 year later restarted again. We called and were very rudely told the payments are for 12 years. Yes that's right 12 years on a 5000 system. This company scams people. I would never recommend them to anyone ever.

Reviewed April 30, 2024

Very flexible on water deliveries and the amount of water you need. Drivers are very respectful and go the extra mile to help. Water is really good and my family now drinks more water that they really need. Thanks Culligan!

Culligan author review by Greg Chick

Culligan got its start in 1936 and is now the leader in home water delivery as well as in-home, commercial and industrial water filtration and treatment services. It is different than most water delivery services because it doesn’t make or bottle the water it delivers; instead, Culligan specializes in water treatment systems and softeners. Water delivery services from Culligan start at $9.99 per month.

• Flexible schedules: You can set up a customized delivery schedule and arrange for supplemental deliveries if you need more water during specific months. You can also pause deliveries if you are on vacation.

• Types of water: You can choose from several types of bottled water including water treated by reverse osmosis and filtered, distilled, spring and mineral water.

• Coolers: Culligan requires you to buy or rent a Culligan cooler to use with your water jugs rather than using your own, but the cost of rental is included in the subscription plan. They will bring your cooler and install it when your plan begins.

• Culligan Man: Culligan assigns an account representative called a Culligan Man to every customer. He or she will help you select the plan that fits your needs and help arrange a convenient delivery schedule.

• 30-day guarantee: If you’re unsatisfied with your Culligan product or service within 30 days of your purchase, they’ll pick up the product and refund your money.

• Specialty testing: The company is equipped for specialty water testing, which may be needed should a customer have access to a well or non-municipal water source.

by Greg Chick Water Treatment Systems Advisor

Greg Chick has worked as an entrepreneur for over 40 years with a background in plumbing, irrigation, pools and water heating. He is a member of Green Plumbers USA, International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials and American Society of Plumbing Engineers. Greg works to educate residential consumers about quality plumbing products.

Culligan Company Information