Culligan

• 5%
  • 6%
  • 29%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Culligan?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Culligan?

Reviewed Oct. 6, 2023

Water softener is old technology but still works OK! The Iron filter/curtain is such a terrible product they won't even warranty it. If you not home and the filter fails you will lose most of your basement carpeting. I'm just a dumb plastics engineer and I can tell when the Iron curtain will fail. It has its own cleaning system "bleach" and when that system starts to use less and less bleach to clean itself that is when you need to start worrying. What happens it builds up pressure and blow the cleaning line off and pump water for hours all over your basement floor. Service from the WestBend Wisconsin office is the worst. Please use anyone else. You will be happier than using Culligan.

Reviewed Oct. 3, 2023

Poor communication by the company and very unfriendly delivery service. The company didn’t pay attention to our specific issues. The delivery person did not have any good manners. Maybe the company should improve.

Reviewed Sept. 28, 2023

They were extremely friendly, helpful, respectful and understanding. It was a quick process, they worked with us on the installation with timing due to our work schedule. I highly recommend. They are good people!

Customer ServiceInstallation & Setup

Reviewed Sept. 26, 2023

Culligan has worst customer service that I have ever seen. Don't bother spending your money on this. They will never answer any of your questions not even the product name after installation. Customer service is very rude. You can get much much cheaper products with much better quality and service for water softener and whole house water filter. They will sell it and then stop caring about anything else.

Reviewed Sept. 21, 2023

We had Thomas out within hours of an issue with our water dispenser. He was friendly, dedicated to service and tested our new one thoroughly. He was a delight to have. Phone service was also stellar with each person we spoke with.

Reviewed Sept. 2, 2023

Culligan Rep contacted to request Salt Free Water Softener. Rather, Rep sold us a Water Conditioner without our knowledge. Price was $3500. Contacted both Culligan and Rep. Non responsive. Rep also said we would receive 12 month interest free financing. 1st billing showed 19% rate. The Conditioner is useless. Appliances spotty. Extremely dry skin. Water is extremely hard and damaging. Sent emails, calls and phone. No response from Rep or Culligan. Requested removal of system due to extremely poor service. No response!

Reviewed Aug. 29, 2023

Water softener salt is the best product I’ve used. Ten times better than any other retail store products. It never clumps or get mushy. It’s great! Service was great. Delivery man happily put all the bags into my home for me!

Reviewed Aug. 24, 2023

I have been a client of Culligan's for many many years and have always been satisfied with the product and their service. I have always depended on them for bottled water and meeting their scheduled delivery times. They are also very flexible with adjustment to quantity and delivery dates.

Customer ServiceInstallation & Setup

Reviewed Aug. 15, 2023

Fast, efficient with customer's best interest in mind. Great communication from initial call for service to updates regarding arrival tow and at the time of service. We were happy our appointment was set up for a few days after our call. No long wait.

Reviewed Aug. 9, 2023

Today, I was served, by a kind and thoughtful young man named Brady! Before, he installed anything, he asked me my feelings! I have been with Culligan Water of Kansas City since 2014, and this company is absolutely the best!

Reviewed Aug. 9, 2023

Culligan RO and water softener is an excellent product and I have had decent service in the past. However my RO system has stopped working and it seems I cannot get Culligan to send anyone over to repair it. I thought I was set for a repair technician on Monday August 7th, but nobody showed, so now I am forced to go to the store and buy bottled water, This has reduced Culligan from a 5 star company to a 3 star company in my book.

Reviewed Aug. 4, 2023

Wonderful service with reliable support. John was on time and excellent. We definitely recommend Culligan for their knowledge and expertise. Good advice was provided and we will ensure to follow them.

Reviewed Aug. 1, 2023

Everything was explained to me. The service is terrific. I would like a little better follow-up on maintenance of the appliance. It is very easy to get the salt supplies for the softener. It has been well worth it.

Reviewed July 28, 2023

Complete professionalism at all times. Service technician -Mike - was excellent! Helpful and friendly coupled with expertise that was very helpful. We look forward to working with him in the future!!!

Installation & SetupPriceStaff

Reviewed July 27, 2023

Joel my salesman top notch employee!. Eric did the installation and he could not have done a better job. Very skilled and so kind and patient. I would recommend this company to anyone!. The price was fair and they treated me with such respect

Reviewed July 25, 2023

I get 10 bottles delivered each month by nice professionals and it saves me hundreds a month due to not having to buy soda and other drinks from grocery stores. They provide a water dispenser as part of the service plan and it is nice as well.

Reviewed July 20, 2023

Came to my house to service their water softener and RO. He couldn't change the last filter handed it to me and said someone will do a follow up. Then he went down to service the filter. HE yanked and yanked and pulled. HE never released the pressure therefor it could not be loosened, he should have known that. He yanked so hard the he broke the plumbing to the programming unit on top and we had spouting water flooding my basement and walls !! He didn't even know how to shut the water off!!! Then he found a over shut the water off ,said ill report this to office and have a follow up repair!!! He had shut the water off to my entire home !! I called office 6 times and no one EVER called me back !!! Finally got ahold of a person who was so nasty !!!Its been over 24 hours no water and NO CALLS !! They are disgusting and nasty !! I just had and estimate to replace unit we need water !! DO NOT USE them

Reviewed July 18, 2023

These guys go above and beyond to help their customers in any way that they can. Their products are easy to use, maintain, and Culligan assists in any way possible to ensure the best experience with their products.

Reviewed July 3, 2023

Culligan water taste amazing! The reverse osmosis removes the inorganic materials and other ingredients that normally make standard tap water taste terrible. I’m no expert, but I believe standard/tap water may be unhealthy for some people with digestive issues. I had issues before signing up with Culligan and drinking their purified water. I haven’t been sick in a very long time. For me tap water is the enemy…

Reviewed June 21, 2023

Had many options but chose Culligan years ago, even when stationed overseas and have not been disappointed. I'm 72 and have had multiple back surgeries and our delivery guy Kenny goes out of his way to make it as easy as possible.

Reviewed May 30, 2023

The system came with the home I bought 12 years ago. I haven't received any statements since January. I have NOT received any response since an email asking why my bill jumped in 5 days. Sent to collections without notice at all. I still haven't received a letter from ANY collections agency either. Nor have they responded to my email about why I haven't heard from them in 6 MONTHS! Why am I doing your job for you?

Reviewed May 23, 2023

Culligan provides the very best home water delivery and customer service. They truly care about individual needs and ensure customer satisfaction is a priority. I've never had a bad experience and their team is first rate. Janet is amazing and really cares about the customer.

Reviewed May 23, 2023

Culligan Water is everything a company should be. They are appreciative of their customers. They give you a quality product right to your door. Refreshing and delicious. All at a fair price. I get a water cooler too and no longer have to carry heavy water bottle up stairs. There are not many companies I am happy with but Culligan is one of them.

Reviewed May 18, 2023

The rep who came to test our water was very professional, easy going and honest. Our installer was top notch, super friendly and asked exactly what we wanted. He did exactly that in an impressive amount of time for the work that was done. We are very satisfied with the system and love the taste of our water.

Reviewed May 2, 2023

Culligan provides excellent product for soft water in my home. Their Customer Service office is very timely, thorough and takes the time to answer my questions. Last, the delivery service is flexible and always meets the delivery window as promised. A great solution to my hard water problems...

Reviewed April 11, 2023

I have been with Culligan for years. The service is always efficient. The workers are always friendly. The water is great! I also feel the price is fair considering all the above to go with it. Billing and payments are done easily as well.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupStaff

Reviewed March 28, 2023

Culligan of Cleveland is a company that offers exceptional water filtration and reverse osmosis equipment services. It also offers excellent service and a technical installation team that goes above and beyond to satisfy its customers. The water filtering and reverse osmosis equipment Culligan of Cleveland offers are of the highest quality. In addition, their products are built to last and require minimal maintenance, making them an excellent investment for anyone concerned about their water quality. In addition to their top-notch products, Culligan of Cleveland has an outstanding technical installation team. The knowledgeable, efficient, and professional team makes the installation a breeze. They take the time to understand their customers' needs and ensure that the equipment is installed effectively and efficiently.

What sets Culligan of Cleveland apart from other companies is its commitment to going above and beyond to ensure its customers are satisfied. They take the time to educate their customers about their products and services, providing them with the knowledge they need to make informed decisions about their water filtration needs. In addition, they are always available to answer questions and address any concerns, making them a reliable and trustworthy partner for anyone who wants to improve their water quality.

Overall, Culligan of Cleveland provides exceptional service. Their water filtering and reverse osmosis equipment is top-of-the-line, and their technical installation team is second to none; they are a company that genuinely cares about its customers and goes above and beyond to ensure their satisfaction. Culligan of Cleveland is the company to choose if you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy partner for your water filtration needs.

Reviewed March 21, 2023

We are on well water and because of the history of kidney stones, my husband needs to not drink our well water. We decided to get our water delivered monthly, which comes in a 5 gallon bottle, it's delivered consistently on time and saves us the hassle of filling bottles or getting water at the store. Very friendly delivery and office staff.

Reviewed March 15, 2023

Excellent service and great water. The delivery people are very friendly and helpful. The water is very good and none of that funky taste you can get with some bottled water. They also deliver other products as well. Highly recommend.

Reviewed March 12, 2023

I feel the service and response is very friendly, prompt and efficient. Every time I have questions or need some advice Culligan provides excellent people I can trust to give answers and solutions. I would recommend anyone looking for soft or filtered water solutions to talk to Culligan.

Reviewed Feb. 15, 2023

Top Quality - great feel and taste. After 7 years, service is going strong. The maintenance service is seamless. Outstanding support!!! Quick response and maintenance team are courteous and supportive. I highly recommend this Company!

Reviewed Feb. 14, 2023

Excellent service, friendly employees, representatives update regularly. I’ve nothing negative to say about this company. Very pleased that I am using them. Their representatives are upfront and there are no hidden fees. I am a senior citizen and cannot carry salt bags and do the required maintenance that I would need to keep my water soft. Very happy with Culligan!

Lisa increased rating by 2 stars.
    Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupPriceStaff
    After a positive interaction with Culligan, Lisa increased their star rating on Feb. 14, 2023.

Updated review: Feb. 14, 2023

UPDATE: I spoke to a manager at Culligan and they are going to make it right by waiving the trip fee to come fix it. He also said that if you tell them you are only available in the morning or you are only available in the afternoon, they can accommodate that. The scheduling people I spoke to never offered that even after I explained how hard it is to take a whole day off. He said he would make sure they do in the future. I'm happy they got back to me quickly and are doing something to make it right.

Original Review: Feb. 13, 2023

Culligan made it really easy to get a quote and to get a water softener & RO installed. They were super responsive and willing to come out on weekends. Once the system was installed, the whole experience changed. They do not offer any service appointments on weekends or evenings. They will not give you any kind of time frame either. So you have to take an entire day off work to get service. The same is true for salt delivery. Who can take a full day off work to get salt delivered??? I spent a lot of money on a water softener and RO system. My water softener stopped working three months after it was installed. By the time I found a full day I could take off work, the warranty had expired. They're charging me over $200 just for the trip out and labor. Even cable companies give you a four-hour window. I thought they had the worst customer service. I wish I chose a different company.

Reviewed Jan. 31, 2023

The quarterly service is great as is the tech who services our system. The platinum plan has saved me alot of money when it came to repairs and service. Well worth the annual fee. Best deal instead of monthly service.

Sales & MarketingPriceStaff

Reviewed Jan. 31, 2023

I LOVE the convenience of having my salt delivered. Anthony, my salesperson, did an excellent job of working out the best acquisition options for me. I wanted the reverse osmosis water and the water softener. It's affordable, having a water softener saves wear and tear on the pipes and plumbing, it's WAY better on my skin, I save hundreds of dollars now that I don't have to buy bottled water and lastly, it's great for the environment not using all that plastic.

Reviewed Jan. 26, 2023

I love my Culligan water softener and have had no problems with it since I got it. I love that they deliver my salt to my door so I don’t need to worry about getting out to get it when I need it. Thank you Culligan.

Reviewed Jan. 25, 2023

Karen was terrific. She was very knowledgeable - shared some of that knowledge - a good communicator, and customer focused. She took the time to understand our unique situation and needs and tailored her recommendations accordingly.

Reviewed Jan. 17, 2023

Now have reliable, safe drinking water at a reasonable price. Their delivery is consistent, on-time and very reliable. The cost of this service and the quality of the water is excellent. We have had the heater/cooler dispenser for 3 years now without any repairs needed.

Reviewed Jan. 5, 2023

Culligan has been a part of my family for several years now. The bottled water is absolutely fresh and clean. We use it to cook and make ice. We will continue using Culligan water for a long time to come.

Reviewed Jan. 3, 2023

Great customer service and nice drivers. Always on time. Highly recommend. I love Culligan. Love their water and love the delivery. I have been with Culligan for 14 yrs and I love their services. Reliable, They works with my schedule. Love them!!.

Reviewed Jan. 1, 2023

THIS MESSAGE AS WARNING TO ANYONE BUYING FROM CULLIGAN. We purchased a water softener system from Culligan for $3779 installed. The salesman told us that we could pay by Mastercard as we would normally do. When we received our credit statement it turned out Culligan charged as cash so we end up paying the cash purchase fee of $59.75. Culligan didn’t want to pay the credit card service fee by passing it to the consumer. That would be okay if they disclosed at the beginning but choose to misleading their customers.

Reviewed Dec. 21, 2022

I hired them for home filtration system. I thoroughly explained and requested an experienced Plumber. They sent an associate with ZERO knowledge about installation, plumbing and service. Ruined my garage wall. He admitted he was not a plumber neither experienced. I overlook the situation then they promised to correct it and hire a professional plumber. I waited a month. The same guy showed up. He informed me they trained him to become a plumber. Again I overlooked it. I asked him to proceed after he caused additional damage to the wall He admitted he doesn’t know how to fix it and I must hire a professional plumber to fix the damage. Unprofessional. Unethical. I wouldn’t believe any of their reviews.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupStaff

Reviewed Dec. 14, 2022

Outstanding Customer Service. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff from the office personnel to their technicians doing your install. The Iron Clear Filtration System performs as advertised. Our deep well water quality is now top tier. As a Military Veteran that truly appreciate and admire excellence in customer service, I highly recommend this company for your Family. Thank You For Your Service and Products Culligan of Annapolis! Salute.

Reviewed Dec. 8, 2022

I have been with Culligan leasing their systems for more than 4 years. I have had no issues with the product or service, but I do have issue with the prices that Culligan corporate is now charging. My brother who lives in a different part of Florida than me has the same water softening system and leases it. He pays a little less than half of what I pay per month because his office is still franchise-owned. The office serving my area has been bought out by Culligan corporate and charges much higher prices. I am not happy about this. This sounds like greed to me. I just updated my system and will now be paying $30 more a month than what I was on my old system. Culligan corporate needs to do better.

Reviewed Dec. 6, 2022

Culligan water is the best business in the Cleveland area to get your water delivered from, when everyone else was raising their prices, Culligan stayed the same, the only change was they changed their delivery schedule from twice a month to once a month which is better for our service anyway. I will never do business with any other water company other than Culligan. I wish every business in Ohio and the entire USA Could take lessons from Culligan of Cleveland, Culligan actually looks out for their clients' interests instead of their profits, Culligan has gone above and beyond what businesses actually do for customers. I don’t know of any business I’ve heard of or been a part of that’s helped customers before looking at their profits and Culligan does more than deliver water to people, they deliver water to customers they look out for. Try finding another business with that kind of mentality or Company Behavior.

Reviewed Dec. 3, 2022

Culligan makes our retirement more enjoyable; by having Culligan's delivery service take the salt down in the basement and put it in the softener I'm saved from possible injury and pain! It is such a welcome convenience! My wife and I love our Culligan service!

Reviewed Nov. 2, 2022

The water tastes great and the drivers are very nice. The prices are also reasonable. We can't live without their water. Our tap water smells bad but thanks to Culligan we don't have to drink our tap water. We love them and look forward to seeing the delivery driver every time.

Reviewed Oct. 13, 2022

The water, of course, is great. Culligan's reputation speaks for itself. We've used Culligan water for over 20 years now. It tastes great and we never, never have any problem with its quality. Water is delivered to our house and we use it in a dispensing machine. We use the cold water the most, but we use the hot water feature as well. We are so used to the convenience and quality that I can't imagine our household without it. The delivery guys are always great - and deliveries are dependable. 5 stars for Culligan.

Reviewed Oct. 12, 2022

Culligan has great customer service. Home delivery of water couldn't be easier. They send reminders for delivery and have friendly helpful staff. I never had water delivery prior to this and am please to have tried this. They also pick up empty water jugs at the time of each delivery.

Reviewed Oct. 8, 2022

Too expensive and old technology. They are behind the curve. There are a lot of new options on market 2X 3X more affordable and more effective than Culligan. Also, I bought a house with their existing system, that was under warranty. But Culligan is forcing us to buy a new system instead because we are not the original buyer. Doesn’t make sense. We installed another manufacturer. Do not recommend Culligan long term.

Reviewed Oct. 8, 2022

THINKING ABOUT CULLIGAN? THINK AGAIN. After several months or complaints and requests for a full refund from Culligan, I finally got a response. I received a call from Curtis **, Culligan of Florida, requesting a meeting at my home and I agreed. When he arrived he discovered a high concentration of sodium from the R.O. faucet as well as the house water.

We also reported that there was a green slime that was coming from the R.O. faucet. I asked him for a full refund and return what Culligan removed from the house. He said that was all possible, but he asked for a chance to make things right and I agreed to give him a chance. He offered (4) new R.O. cartridges and new media in the outdoor cylinder. He also agreed to financial compensation. I lost two days of wages, and we were drinking bottled water. He followed up with a call to see if the work was done and to let me know that a check would be in the mail on Monday.

After three weeks had passed, slime reappeared at the R.O. faucet, the shower water still felt like we were showering with Castrol GTX and no compensation had arrived. It appears that Mr. ** is just as dishonest as his employees in West Palm Beach and Port St. Lucie. He lied to our faces at our kitchen table. You must be proud of him. I expect a full refund of $6496.00, restoration of the equipment as found and removal of your garbage.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupPrice

Reviewed Oct. 7, 2022

The products are wonderful but the overall service has not been satisfactory. First, they installed the wrong color instruments (silver) at the sink yet my fixtures are black and I have called about it six times or more to figure out when the correct color will be in and installed and all I get is the run around about - the lady states that it's been ordered and no date of delivery is available - Ironically I have paid the bill in full cash at $5000 plus for the entire water system. Secondly, the water system connected at my kitchen sink was not done correctly and I had a water leak which damaged 3 pieces of my new wood floor. I have ask that they repair the floor via labor cost only because I have extra wood pieces available but no has returned my calls. I am very disappointed at this point and I am beginning to wish I would have never updated my older Culligan system because it was working fine!

Reviewed Oct. 7, 2022

Great service. Extremely nice delivery guy. Always on time. Sometimes they are so quick I don’t even know that the water was dropped off. And the bill is cheaper than going out and getting it yourself. Just all around satisfied with Culligan.

Reviewed Oct. 6, 2022

They bring the water to my house monthly. It's reverse-osmosis water. It's perfect. Friendly customer service. I have been with them for a few years now, I even give the water to my pets. It's the best.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2022

Our water is soft and taste great. The techs are professional and friendly. It is a great company. The price is reasonable for the products and service. The techs schedule their arrival, call before arriving, and always arrive on time....and I do appreciate this tremendously.

R,

Sara

Reviewed Sept. 4, 2022

We decided to use Culligan water softener system for our new home after hearing great reviews from our neighbors. Jack came to install the system and worked diligently to finish the job with expert care. The water is so much better. Thank you Culligan man!

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed Aug. 31, 2022

Our clothes come out so much cleaner now. The drinking water hooked up to the filter is clear and pure. Good service at a very reasonable price. If you ever have a problem just give them a call and it is answered.

Installation & Setup

Reviewed Aug. 11, 2022

Living in the country I have well water and in a swampy area, having Culligan Water system installed solved every problem I've had with my water, no more rusty fixtures. Water is always clear and tasty great.

Reviewed Aug. 9, 2022

Excellent service, knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, just a phone call away, customer service is excellent, return phone calls and/or text messages, professional, explain all in detail, provide helpful suggestions.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPrice

Reviewed Aug. 7, 2022

Recently took over my mother house. She has had a Culligan system since about 2012. Has paid Culligan over 12k and the system still doesn't work. All her appliances toilets, faucets and plumbing are ruined. They put in a rustmiser at one point and were charging her 150 per month for 4 years and then kept charging her for another year until she called and they said oops, but they never did refund and $. They call it rental (Scam) so she never did own the system and now they want 1400 buck to buy it out (old piece of garbage).

Never did they once suggest to change the system or make a better setup, oh sorry they recently did cost of 10k! Most of the problem is irony water of 10ppm or so they say. But I watch the guy test it and pitiful testing I don't trust a word they say. They will overcharge you and service will come do a little cleaning. I would not recommend culligan for anything! Biggest rip off water company out there, I feel sorry for you if you have culligan.

Reviewed Aug. 5, 2022

Am on the last year of a 5 year contract..Thank god....I am 80- years old....Old school...I mailed my checks out on the first of each month.. Here it is the 4th of August and here comes another collection call from dear old Culligan because they have not received my check...This happens every month rain or shine...They bill for services in advance (see image) so if you pay the invoice for July on the 1st, then you are still behind (in their eyes) since you owe for July and August (which you have not received)...Then when you tell them that the technician told you that 'the brine tank is broken and the unit has not worked for months' the collection folks pleasantly explain that they know nothing about service or repairs...Only about my past due invoice....There is no offer of credit for the months the unit has been useless...We can't wait until the end of this thing....

Reviewed July 17, 2022

Culligan is always there for all our water needs. Expedient service. Extremely helpful & courteous technicians. We are long-time customers and wouldn't think of switching to a different service. Would highly recommend Culligan for all water service needs.

Reviewed July 15, 2022

Nice product and service and installation staff. Water quality changed and now we can drink healthy water from faucet. Thanks again for your kindness and professionalism. We really liked that there is no stain on the glasses and sinks.

Reviewed July 5, 2022

From day 1 all the Culligan Customer Service Reps and Technicians have been very knowledgeable, helpful and professional. They are friendly and solve concerns quickly. The products (sold or rented) are top notch and well maintained. Services are on time.

Reviewed June 18, 2022

If it wasn’t for Kevin ** I would’ve left the company long ago. Since Kevin started as the new operations manager he changed numerous operations aspects of the client experience that completely changed the customer service experience. Deliveries are on time, billing is accurate and the staff are friendly and courteous and have willingness to help. Kevin follows up with a phone call with any client survey that is below a 10 to find out what Culligan could have done better. Now that is White Glove Customer Service!

Reviewed June 15, 2022

Culligan installed water softener system in home that was being sold. Mike, the employee, assured the seller that the contract could be transferred to the new owners. When the new owners made an attempt to take over the account they were told they could not take it over and must sign up for a new contract. Culligan does not stand by what their employee told the customer and deducted over $500 out of previous owners account without notification. Reached out to corporate and no help there either. Office manager, Michelle, said the customer should have read her contract better.

Reviewed June 15, 2022

Sarah ** was excellent!! She was able to help me with getting everything I needed!! I never met a sales person that was so knowledgeable about their products, easy to talk to and as reactive as she was!! I received my order very quickly and I couldn't be happier. THANKS SARAH!!!!

Reviewed June 15, 2022

The delivery guy carries the bottles of water in for my wife who is disabled and he even changed an empty bottle for her on the dispenser. Their customer service is impeccable above and beyond. Kudos!

Reviewed June 7, 2022

Driver for Culligan is professional and helpful!! It is very convenient to have Culligan deliver to us. Their equipment and products are great! I highly recommend Culligan for your home and office needs.

Reviewed May 17, 2022

I have well water that is bad, their system fixes it all. Been using for 25 years. They come quickly in emergencies. They deliver supplies. They are very friendly. Would recommend them to everyone that want safe water. I have softner, sediment filter, chlorine tablet charcoal filter. And UV light. Before Culligan water was dirty, muddy looking. Smelled and turned my bathroom fixtures orange. Now it's sparkling..change filters every 3 month if large family every 2 months. When it rains like it does in May then I have to change the sediment one. My area is bad. It's a must to have the system. Worth every penny. Thankful to have them.

Reviewed May 17, 2022

First of all, the customer service was great from representative to delivery. The water dispensing equipment fits our everyday needs and while we're a little short on the water request side (our fault), we are definitely still saving money. If I were to pick a small con, the delivery schedule was a little past our expectations (we had no drinking water). They were still able to come a day earlier than expected. Still a great job from the Culligan staff!