2. Homeowners
  3. Hot Tubs
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.48/5

With over 35 years of experience, Cal Spas is a provider of luxury spas and accessories. We pride ourselves in being a top Global Manufacturer of Home Resort Products.

Innovation and technological advancements are top priorities when crafting Cal Spas products. Built with more standard features and designer appeal, our products are a great addition to any outdoor space.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Cal Spas Reviews

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

I bought a Cal Spas about 10 years ago. For this region, they're pretty much the best in terms of quality and total protection warranty. And I've had very positive interactions with their reps. I got an eight-foot tub, and the installation was easy except that I had to pay for repairing other things, electrics and the base for it. But I was fully aware of that. The hot tub is good. It works, and it has a decent power. It has good reliability.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I had an older hot tub built when I purchased the house that I was looking to get rid of. I got a new one from Cal Spas, and they took the old, crappy one. The representative from Cal Spas was awesome. The hot tub has jets, and it fits four people. The quality is great.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

During the installation of our spa, Cal Spas did very well. Since then, I've enjoyed being in it. It's relaxing. I do wish we bought one with the jet in the middle though as that would have relaxed our feet and legs more.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

Our Escape spa from Cal Spas has been a good buy. It's really easy to install and I hooked it up myself. I like how it has a waterfall and jets. Though it has a couple of issues with tripping our circuit breaker, we got that figured out. It's of great quality. We love our spa and we use it all the time.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

We use our Cal spa every other day. A few months after I got it, I had trouble with it. The circuit board had a problem and I had that replaced at the store where I bought it. Cal Spas got that done and taken care of. We like our spa.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cal Spas?

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

We’ve been really happy with Cal Spas' customer service. We go there all the time to buy chemicals, and Brad remembers who we are and was always super-helpful. We’ve also been really happy with our spa, so we didn't even look anywhere else when we bought the second one. And it does exactly what we bought it for.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

Our new Jacuzzi is working great. We have the different colored lights feature although we don't use it much and the music goes through it. It’s nice having the seat where I can lay down and like the foot massage. I also like the step getting into it. The product was good for the price as Cal Spas was on sale that day. I like the bigger ones where one could swim in. They have it there too and that would have been perfect, but not for our budget.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

The quality is good, but I'll never buy a new spa again because it is not worth anything after you buy it. I bought it for $10,000 and no one wants to give me $2,000 for it. There's no damage but I can't sell that spa for a thousand bucks. So, I'm not happy.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

Installation went fine when our Cal Spas tub was installed. However, some of the dials don't work now so I need to see about getting them fixed.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

I have a Cal swim spa and it's good and relaxing. We had it through our local dealer, Secard Pool from Victorville, and everything has been great with them. The installation took an hour and a half and it was simple and painless.

Cal Spas Company Information