5.0/5 (655 ratings)

Find Pest Control partners near you

About Bulwark Exterminating

Find Pest Control partners near you

Bulwark Exterminating Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bulwark Exterminating?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bulwark Exterminating?

Original review: Nov. 22, 2022

Cory did an amazing job treating ants in the yard. Highly recommend Cory and Bulwark Exterminating. Cory did an amazing job treating ants in the yard. Highly recommend Cory and Bulwark Exterminating!!!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2022

It was a good experience. Enoch took care of our exterminating needs. I am confident in their product as it has proven to be of good quality. It was fast too. He was in and out in just about ten minutes.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2022

Charles identified areas of need and acted on them as well as setting us up for mole removal coming week!!!! We’re interested in him continuing to be our treatment specialist going forward!! Areas included crawl space and garage treatments in addition to the normal grounds….

Original review: Nov. 19, 2022

Ryley and Nick both went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied and offered extra suggestions to help keep our home pest free. They care about what they do and about solving our pest problems.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2022

Always very personable. Goes the extra mile…Like today he went ahead and blew leaves off our front porch. Service is excellent. I’m always given a text notification of when they will be out and they never miss that window.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2022

Eutimio **, our tech, gives us great service always. He is prompt, clean inside and outside house and takes care of any problems we have without hesitation. We have been with Bulwark for 15 years and are very satisfied and so are all the people we have referred.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2022

Excellent service provided by this gentleman. He listens to my concerns and always has a solution. I highly recommend him and Bulwark. I have tried other companies but this one is superior. Rare to find such quality in any service industry,.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2022

CJ was on time. He texted his arrival time in advance. He completed all that was asked of him, including checking the crawl space and spraying inside for spiders. CJ communicated all of his results by text and in person.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2022

I want to thank Jacqueline ** for going above and beyond in her service today. She was coming for our routine bug spray service, but we had mentioned we were having more weed issues again, she called in for us to get our weed spray noted and took care of everything for us. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2022

Technician came over to exterminate my house by the name of Eduardo **. He was great. He sprayed my house how I like it sprayed on the outside. Got to my trees. Got to everything around here compared to other people that come out and just spray what they wanna spray. He was terrific and I hope they keep him on. and I’m hope I’m in the right place to leave in this review. This is the website he gave me. Thank you Debbie **.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2022

Justen was full of Holiday cheer at today's application. What a joy to have him take care of my pest needs. He took care of my ants with a topical treatment that he applied in a professional manner. He was prompt to take care of my needs after a rainstorm.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2022

John ** was very informative and answer any questions/concerns I had. He went around to every room/bathroom/kitchen and did a detailed spray. John showed me my problem areas, gave me suggestions and overall Great Customer Service!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2022

The Bulwark Exterminating Svc from setting up to Roland arriving is the prime example on how to conduct business and provide service. The pride they have in the work like my home was just their own, is outstanding plus there is no feeling of safeness and the quality I just received today. To many years to come, my home is not in great hands. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2022

Trey always does a great job with superb customer communication. Would recommend to anyone! When he leaves I have confidence that any bug issues will be fully resolved. We have used their service for over 6 years.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2022

CJ did a very complete service and good detail. I had opened under the dishwasher because the cat was hinting that something was going on. We had some old stuff. He still put down two glue traps. He also took a dead mouse from the utility room and two mice and a snake from under the house.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2022

Joel ** is an awesome technician, since he started treating our house we haven’t seen any bugs. He is always thorough, patient and knowledgeable. We highly recommend him and all our friends we have referred him to, agree.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2022

Bulwark Exterminating Pest Control is just the best pest control company. I am always impressed by their work. Rex is really knowledgeable and thorough about his work. I like that! They are on time and do what they promise.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2022

Zach gets the job done in a professional manner. So far we’ve had a good experience with him. He shows up and takes care of business efficiently. He has been pleasant and reassuring that our pests will be gone and will come back to take care of anything if it comes back.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2022

Nick was on time and thorough. He was professional. I am happy to have him come back. Nick did good. Nick was thorough. Nick deserves a thank you for good work.. Looking forward to Nick spraying our home again in the spring.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

Corey came out on time and did everything he was expected to do. He asked if he needed to spray inside. I said no. Before spraying outside he got all the webs down. He took his time and sprayed around the house.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

Bulwark has be providing pest control for me for several years. They have been doing a great job for me and today Jeff, the tech, also went around the house exterior and knocked down spider webs. He also inspected my (large) yard for fire ant mounds and treated them. Highly recommend.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

Kendall did a great job! Great communication before and after service. Great company to do business with. I have not had any issues with pests, insects, spiders, etc. The company always is very responsive to my concerns.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2022

Rex ** with Bulwark Exterminating became our service technician this year when we moved and he has been the best technician we have ever had! He is so courteous and thorough with our home inspections. He truly takes care of our pest needs as if it were his own property. He is always so polite and such a joy every time he comes by. We really appreciate Bulwark Exterminating and especially Rex for the wonderful service!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2022

Rex ** is our tech, and he does a wonderful job. He is very observant and goes above and beyond routine service. He looks for potential problems and takes care of them immediately if he finds anything. He is always on time and courteous.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2022

I had 2 guys, Sam and Rashonn come to spray my house today 11-9-22. They were so helpful and did the extra areas I wanted done. I have always been very impressed with Bulwark. They will come out as many times as it take to get rid of the problem with no extra charge.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2022

My technician, Enoch was thorough and explained what he would do beforehand. Afterwards, he explained what he did and what he found. I live in a newly constructed home and had spiders in window wells and unfinished basement. He cleared all the webs and sprayed thoroughly. He even removed electrical covers and sprayed a dusting of repellant there. Very nice man whom I highly recommend.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2022

Dakota was kind enough to arrive early so that I could make it to work. He explained products and products on order that will be placed down. He completed the service request promptly. He reinsured me that he or someone else would be back. Great kind and friendly service technician.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2022

Garrick takes the time to hear about the issues that we are having with bugs, discusses what he thinks the best plan of action would be then follows through. He is so polite and attentive to our needs! He is my favorite!!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2022

I used Bulwark to come to spray for spiders as they were getting to be too much. Jayden M. came out and took care of my home. He was friendly, efficient, and professional. He showed up on time, ready to get the job done, and gave me a heads-up so I knew when to expect him. He explained what he would do and the warranty included. Thanks, Jayden!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2022

I am appreciative of Michael **'s service yesterday. He was patient while I handled another matter. He attended to regular treatment and, when I was free, politely answered my questions and offered solutions. This is typical of Bulwark service in general. He did not ask for a review, but deserves it.

Bulwark Exterminating Company Information