Looking for a pest control company?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Bell Environmental Services

Bell Environmental Services is the pest control leader serving NY, NJ, CT, and PA customers since 1963. "Where's Roscoe? He's Workin'" Roscoe the Bed Bug Dog is our famous canine detective Roscoe who finds bed bugs in homes and offices. Bell's InstantFreeze stops bed bugs cold and is safe on furniture and electronics so you can keep bed while getting rid of your bugs. With Bell Environmental's exclusive safe, thorough, non-toxic, chemical free freezing program, we treat all the places where bed bugs hide (including all your furniture, computers, wall hangings) and you can stay in your home, keep your family safe, and don't have to thrown any furniture away. In addition to our bed bug solutions,

Bell Environmental has practiced "green" pest control for decades with a pesticide-free approach to eliminate problems in residential and commercial buildings. We are also a full service commercial pest control company that can solve any pest problem. Our pest, bird, and bed bug control services have been featured by ABC News, CNN, CNBC, Fox Business News, New York Post, The New York Times, and Wall Street Journal.

Find out more Find out more
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 3, 2011

2 Bell Environmental Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 3, 2011

Bed Bugs are a stressful pest and a difficult and unfamiliar problem for most people to solve. At Bell Environmental, we are pleased to talk with customers about their questions regarding their bed bug treatment including key issues such as Why the biology of the bed bug means people need more than one treatment to eliminate these insects? Why customers need to treat their whole apartment when there are only signs of bed bugs in one room? How bed bug treatments compare to traditional pest control efforts and expenses?

At Bell Environmental, we strive to not only meet, but exceed industry and customer expectations. The quality of our processes is designed to give our customers the greatest likelihood of bed bug elimination in a safe, thorough and effective manner. Bell Environmental has been business almost 50 years, and we take customer service very seriously. We are always looking for customer feedback and would be happy to speak with any customers who have questions or concerns about a treatment they are looking to have performed, or any treatment they have received. If you have any concerns, questions, or comments, please contact Bell Environmental at 877-662-9991 or bedbugs@bell-environmental.com

Original review: Dec. 24, 2010

After hiring bell environmental services for bed bug extermination, we were giving a lot of instruction to prepare for the extermination. Clothes, books, and paper had to be put in plastic bags. We were told that the beds would be taken apart when they got to the house which, did not happen. I am still being bit by these bed bugs after this first treatment which is very disappointing and bogus being that Roscoe the dog did not detect bed bugs to be in the master bedroom. I called them to notify them about this situation. I told them that me and my husband are still being bit by these bed bugs. They told me that I needed the second treatment which I knew that they were going to say.

For $500 per room you would expect the 1) First treatment to be so thorough that I would not need a second treatment that's why I find this to be bogus that someone is trying to get supper rich because the second treatment will also be $500 per room. This is too much money to waste for something that does not work.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want

Bell Environmental Services Company Information