toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Jil,

We are thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with each of our team members. We know that customer service involves each representative understanding your needs. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance!

Thomas Smith

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

My existing unit was old, everyone in my community replaced theirs, and All Year Cooling got a very good recommendation from my neighbor. Every single representative I dealt with was excellent. I've had my unit for a month already, and I would recommend them highly to anyone that asks. They were professional and courteous. They arrived when they were supposed to, did everything they said they would, and went out of their way for the customer, which is so rare now. I've never dealt with a company that was this great. It was a very easy and stress-free experience.

I had a new unit installed but the condo board didn't like the unit that was installed and ended up in this big war with them that lasted a year. They went to state arbitration that I ended up putting in three different air conditioners. When it was over, it cost me thousands of dollars. It affected my life and my PTSD relapsed. Since I had an ongoing battle with the city, I wanted to use a local company that had dealt with the city before so I used All Year Cooling, and they repaired the unit last month.

I had three teams come to my home to fix my unit. I thought the first guy who came out was going to fix the unit but he was just there to look at it and give a quote that I thought was done. They sent the second team out, the welders. All they could do was put in the compressor. And then they sent the third team out, the tech guy, that knew how to wire stuff up and so he finished wiring it. From a lay person's standpoint they wouldn't have known the difference but I'm an engineer, so I know that they sent a little too many crews out. Nonetheless, it all got done in the end and that's all I care about. From the crews at the store that tear the equipment apart to the guys that came out to do work, everybody was great. As far as I know, everything is done. I'm just waiting for one callback from the city to make sure all of the appropriate paperwork was filed. So as long as that's done, I'll be happy.

It's nicer to have central air in South Florida, but I already put in a temporary central air system from this little South Florida AC company. They're there to make a dollar and they do. With all of this stuff with the city, they've had to do a lot of extra work. Overall, my experience was good and easy. They took care of everything and I didn't have to lift a finger, so that was nice.

I wanted to get an air conditioner. I had one that worked, but it was 10 years old and I wanted to upgrade it. So I looked online and called several companies. But what the sales rep from All Year mentioned wasn't what they did. The salesman told me they would go up on the ceiling which made me decide to get All Year because he said they’ll make sure that all the vents are in good working condition. But when they came out to install it the installer said that they don’t go up there. Either it was false or the salesman didn't have enough information regarding it. I was disappointed because of that.

Then they called about the second guy who does the cleaning of the air duct ceiling. He did not do a good job at all and did not want to go back up in there. I was not happy with him. I called their office and the lady that worked there was extremely helpful. I really liked her. She said she would send someone out and she did. The guy who cleaned the air duct ceiling turned out to be better the second time he had to come back and redo the ducts. They eventually did everything but I would not use them again.

The coil of my old unit went out the day before the hurricane and the service guys didn't come right away. They only came out on a Friday and said it needed a new coil. I told them to order it then but I didn't hear from them so I suffered through the whole weekend and my situation was suicidal. I called them on Monday and they said the new coil would cost $1,200. Then they tried to sell me a new unit. Somebody could have repaired it but it wouldn't have been cost-effective. I figured I needed a new one but wanted to get different prices.

I called five companies and All Year Cooling was the fourth and I liked the guy I talked to. The differences between units and the cost were discussed. Their comparative pricing was good as well and I was given a discount although they probably give it to everybody. But I got a good feeling about it so I went with them. And I was impressed with All Year Cooling. It's a professional company. Their follow-up is good but they have been trying to sell me an extended warranty which I already turned down once. They've called me three times about it and I told them that I just spent $3,650 and can't afford another $600. It takes years for these things to break and my unit took 10 years to do so. That's the only thing I didn't like. But with the All Year unit, I feel more confident that things are not gonna go wrong any minute. Their product seems to be working great.

Art,

We are so glad that everything worked out for you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance!

Thomas Smith

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

My old air conditioner was dripping and not performing up to par. My friend told me he had used All Year Cooling before and he was happy with them. I, likewise, had an absolutely fantastic experience with the company. Their salesman was very easy to talk to. When he gave me a price, I explained to him that I had spoken earlier to their top marketing guy who had given me an estimate on what the price would be. The salesman then worked with me and stuck to the original marketing price that was given. On top of that, I forgot to show them my military card so I spoke to the owner, Thomas Smith, who was very receptive that I had a military background. He then gave me an additional $100 off which was very nice.

My interaction with the installer was wonderful. He showed me everything and how it works. He even installed an additional PVC area where I could put bleach in on a month-to-month basis, and showed me where to take the filter out and how to have it cleaned. The airconditioner was strapped down on the roof for hurricane purposes and a new thermostat was put in as well. All Year Cooling did everything I asked so I'm very happy. Now, I could leave the air conditioner at some temperature which would still support the apartment whereas before I had to really put it down to get any kind of coldness.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Year Cooling?

We purchased a condo last year and the air conditioner went out, and we contacted All Year Cooling. They were fast, efficient and fairly priced. They really did an excellent job. They were very clean and it worked fine. And the one thing I did like about them was they gave an option for financing. We had done a lot to the condo and we really didn’t have the money. We didn’t expect that expense. And they had a credit card with no interest for a year.

My air conditioner was acting up last fall, but then I kept it going and then it finally pooped out. All Year Cooling kept calling and asked me how I was doing and if I was ready to do it so I went with them because they were the most interested among five different companies I got estimates from. The installation guy came on a Saturday and it was drizzling yet he didn’t stop working. He went right to work and they tore the old unit out. They made a bigger slab, put the new unit in and had to make a line to hook it up to the unit. He did a perfect job and it looks good. I would recommend All Year.

Having an AC is a must for me more than heating, and I started having little issues with my other unit. It was 10 years old already, so it was time to replace it. A representative from All Year Cooling came out, gave me the quote, then the credit application. He was super. He explained to me in detail, exactly what was going to be done, why it was being done, how long it was going to take, and kept me abreast the whole step of the way. As we moved from room to room, he explained to me what was happening. In one area he could not really get to, he explained to me why. He was perfect, and it was beautiful customer service. I have no complaints whatsoever. He was very professional, and I couldn't have asked for better. The two guys that installed the unit were awesome too.

When I called All Year Cooling, it was discovered that my house wasn't insulated properly, and that was the reason half of my house would get cold and the other half wouldn't. But after they came out and did everything that they needed to do, my house felt like the North Pole. Now, I have to constantly adjust the thermostat. The quality of air that I'm receiving now in my house is 100% what I had been looking for. However, I had to call the office right away because my house was hot and I couldn't understand when I just had a new unit put in. The company sent someone back right away, and we found that it had something to do with the thermostat.

The guy that they sent out was the worst of the worst. I immediately called back to report him. I spoke with the manager and told them to never send that guy to my house or to anybody else's house. He was very rude and unhelpful. I couldn't even believe that he worked for All Year Cooling, in comparison to all the other interactions that I had with all the other folks at the company. He didn't come in prepared like the other person that they sent out. That other guy came prepared with his tools and checked things. But other than that, everybody was awesome. The service was great, my unit is great, and it's running fine down to the person that called to offer me a service plan. He was awesome too. He explained the product to me and how it would benefit me in the long run. It's an extended warranty plan in the event that something goes wrong with the unit, and I agreed to purchase that. I've already recommended All Year Cooling to a friend of mine.

Marilyn,

We're so happy to hear that your experience with us has turned you into a long time customer! We look forward to continuing to work with you. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

All Year Cooling were wonderful - I’m very pleased. I'm very happy and I just renewed the contract with them. It was a very good experience.

When I was buying a new unit, I checked out a few companies and chose All Year Heating and Cooling. The new unit caused me to spend less on electricity. I had an older unit that wasn't working well and it used more energy. I also took advantage of their offer of eight or nine years of service and parts for around $350 and that has worked out well.

There's one gentleman who works in the office who has helped me on various occasions. However, there were a couple of things that I was annoyed with. At one point, they thought that I should change my filter to a permanent one that I had to wash out. I did that and it cost $100. I used that for a couple of years and recently, when I had a problem, the man who looked at that filter said that I can't use that anymore and that it's not good for the unit. So that was pretty nasty. At another point, I paid for an annual check of my unit and the person who checked it out said that he saw mold in my unit and suggested that I spend $600 to fix that problem. I declined and had somebody else look at it and he said I didn't have any mold problem. But in general, the people that they send know what they're doing and most of them seemed to be honest.

All Year Cooling

Marshall, thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you are now staying cool during this hot summer and that it is running well. Please let us know if there is anything else you need in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Aug. 13, 2016

I live in South Florida. During the summer, we had no AC so it was very terrible. It was about 95 degrees and my house was so hot. All Year Cooling was able to do the service fast and they had a better price. It's been about two months that I had my unit from them. The guy who came and gave me the estimate to the crew who came and worked on the house were fantastic. The AC they installed is running fantastically and is keeping the house cool. There have been no issues or complaints.

One of my friends who used All Year Cooling said they were very reliable so I had them come up. I compared prices and was very pleased so I purchased a unit from them. I have it for three years now. I also took out a service contract but when I called and asked to have someone check the service, they informed me I was only entitled to one service call the first year that I bought it, which was certainly not what they had explained to me. So, I was very disappointed in that. I have lots of neighbors with contracts from different companies that have a courtesy call once a year to check their unit. I was shocked this was not part of my deal, especially since I took out an extended warranty. I have been very annoyed that I have to pay for somebody to come out and check it. Nevertheless, the service man that I had for this service was excellent.

Linda,

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy to hear that your experience with our staff was so pleasant. We hope you're staying cool with your new AC unit! Please let us know if there is anything else you need in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Aug. 1, 2016

Several people came out and gave me estimates and All Year Cooling was the only one who recommended some other air conditioner places to check with which was very nice of them. They never said a bad word about other companies, too. I've been using my air conditioning unit from them for about three weeks now and it's been fabulous. Their sales reps were very corrigible, friendly, nice, and very helpful with questions. One of them also explained the three different types of ACs. If I had the same air conditioner from somebody else cheaper, the All Year reps worked with me with the prices. It was really great. The installers were also efficient, fast, and they explained everything. They cleaned up and didn’t leave a mess in the backyard. I was impressed with their work and I appreciate each and every one of their staff. Since the installation of the unit, the air comes out so much better than ever before and I'm hoping that the electric bill goes down too.

M. E. Depalma,

Thank you for your review. We are glad we were able to provide great service and have employees that can answer any of your questions. We hope your machine is running well.

Tommy Smith

Original review: July 11, 2016

All Year Cooling is exceptional. I purchased the original air conditioner from them in 2008. I am very impressed with the professionalism of their young rep. He examined everything and he was familiar with where it was and what he was doing and indicated that the cleaning could have possibly worked, but the machine is older and probably would need replacing. So he gave me an estimate at that particular time, too, which saves his time and my time in the future. He was absolutely wonderful. However, I do own another company that I have a person there who does a lot of work around the company and he owned an air conditioning company before he retired and he could do the cleaning for me so I had the cleaning done by him. If I'm interested in purchasing a new machine, I would definitely call All Year Cooling back again.

Michael,

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the outcome of our services. Please let us know if there is anything else you need in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: July 9, 2016

I had an old central air conditioner on the flat roof of my townhouse. It stopped working and they replaced it with a new one. The new air conditioner was reasonably priced and works great. The replaced it in November 2015 and I am writing this review in July 2016. The air conditioner still works great. The air conditioner has a 10-year guarantee (given by the air conditioner manufacturer [Trane]).

I look back on this interaction with All Year Cooling as a very positive experience. An impressive crane on a large truck was brought in to replace the old with the new air conditioner on the roof. The truck then disappeared and two of them, who clearly knew what they were doing, worked diligently for over three hours fixing up the new air conditioner. This is what impressed me. Installation was included with the cost of the air conditioner, so I was not paying for their time. They could have done a second rate job and just stayed up there for a fraction of that time. I would not have known.

However, not only did the air conditioner immediately work fine but now still months later it works as excellently as it did on the day they installed it. They took the trouble to do a proper job of installing it even though it was a time consuming task to do properly. They did it properly. Air conditioning is such an important thing in South Florida. I had a very positive experience with All Year Cooling. I am happy to recommend them.

Pavel,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear about your good expereince with our company. We hope you're enjoying your AC and keeping cool!

Tommy Smith

Original review: May 18, 2016

Our experience with All Year was all good. They had the best price and I got financing from them, too. I've had the unit for two weeks now but it is more noisy. Nonetheless, it was a great deal.

Rory,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to have you as our repeat customer. We hope you're enjoying your AC and keeping cool!

Tommy Smith

Original review: May 15, 2016

What can I say about All Year Cooling and Tommy Smith, its owner? I have been using them for years, as has my entire family. Tommy always puts the customer first, whatever it takes. As an example my AC unit had begun rusting after several years in the humid Florida air. Most companies would just call it normal conditions, and run. Not Tommy. He called the manufacturer and went to bat for me. A few weeks later I learned that All Year Cooling was able to convince the manufacturer to replace my unit at minimal cost. There are few if any companies that would have taken the time or even cared. Most in fact, would try to sell you a new unit. Again that's not the way Tommy works if you need a new AC he'll tell you. If all it needs is a repair, he'll tell you that too.

The techs are all knowledgeable, and come to you with a smile and can do attitude. That comes from the top down. The day after my install, the AC stopped. I called All Year Cooling and they had someone over to my home within one hour. Fortunately, it turned out to be simply a blown fuse, but the tech knew exactly where to look, diagnosed and fixed the problem in minutes. I'd like to express my personal thanks to Tommy Smith as well as Kevin **, and the entire All Year Cooling staff.

Bobby,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you decided to give the All Year Cooling team another chance and we are more than happy that everything worked out. Please let us know if there is anything else you need in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: May 6, 2016

A year or two ago, I wanted some maintenance on my AC. I wanted a coil cleaning so I had two quotes for it. A gentleman from All Year Cooling came out and told me I can’t clean the coils. I need a whole new coil and it’s going to cost 800 bucks. So I thanked the guy and sent him on his way. Then the owner of the company sent an email to my wife to follow up. I said that they sold me something that I didn't need or want. He responded and apologized then sent somebody out to do the coil cleaning for free. So when it came time to replace the AC, I figured I’d give them another shot to earn my business.

The kid that turned out for the sales was clear and he called in to the owner for the price. My AC is on my roof and it’s not a straightforward installation job. The installers were good and careful, and they worked safely, which was my main concern being up on the roof. I had another quote from another company where they’re saying they needed this ridiculous five-story crane to get the AC up on my roof, but All Year came out and had the equipment lift that was appropriate. That’s what made their pricing cheaper than their competitors. It's the common sense approach which I appreciate. I was hesitant to call All Year again after last year, but they met all my expectations and I’m very happy with the quality of work that they did.

Marilyn,

We appreciate your review! We are happy to hear that everything worked out and we are pleased to know that our team provided you with great service. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: May 2, 2016

The heating unit we have was old and I wanted to replace it in February rather than have it go down in July or August. When I spoke to John who is one of the owners of All Year, I was impressed that he was very responsive, answered all my questions, emails, and he called me. He also gave me a good price. So I just decided that I was gonna use them. The installers were also very nice. I was worried about our floors because I have laminates, but they covered the floors and got the job done. After they left, I felt like the unit was noisier than what I would have liked. I called and someone came out and they adjusted the fan speed and the air handler and then it wasn’t too noisy anymore. Since having the unit installed, my electric bill is fine.

Brenda,

We are happy to hear that everything worked out! Thank you for choosing to work with All Year Cooling, please let us know if you need assistance with anything else in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: April 28, 2016

Our room was warm and uncomfortable because there is no way to get circulation of air at all, and there are no windows. Somebody from All Year Cooling came out to give the estimate, and then the owner of the company was the one who spoke to my husband several times. My husband was very pleased from the very beginning with the whole process. The experience was very smooth and pleasant. All Year Cooling had to come back and make a correction, but they did it in a very timely fashion.

Fran,

Tommy Smith

Original review: April 24, 2016

All Year Cooling is the best company I've ever worked with. I use them twice a year to service. My old air conditioner was fairly decent, but we didn't know we had a problem until they opened it up and saw the inside. They told me that I needed a new air conditioner, and they showed us why and what, and my husband agreed. So we got a new one because we were having a lot of people stay in our house. We had a 12-C, and now we have a 16-C which makes a big difference. It keeps my house frozen, and we have no problem with it at all. I am very impressed and satisfied with All Year. They're very honest too, and that's why I bought from them. Otherwise, I would have gotten the estimate from somebody else.

Ken,
Thank you for your review! We work hard to provide our customers with excellent customer service and the best products in the industry. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you again.

Tommy Smith

Original review: March 24, 2016

All Year Cooling were very responsive and their price was good. The sales rep over the phone was friendly and the installation team was very competent, diligent and did a good job. At this point, I'm very satisfied with my experience with All Year although I'm not yet living in the property where the product was installed.

Rickey,

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your feedback on our installation. We work hard to provide our customers with the best service and we are happy to hear that everything went smoothly. Please let us know if you have any questions, we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Tommy Smith

Original review: March 13, 2016

The guys I spoke to from All Year seemed like genuine people. Their installation team was great, professional, courteous, and gave me what I needed. The new unit is a fantastic system. My house now has cleaner air, more comfortable and better atmosphere. I spoke to Elmer, one of associates and told him how much I appreciated the work, the honesty, and everything else. It was a damn good experience! I'd recommend them to anybody who needs an air conditioning unit.

Jonathan,

Thank you for the review. We work hard to provide our customers with top notch service and products. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding your new AC unit. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Thank you again.

Best,

Tommy Smith

Original review: March 9, 2016

Our new All Year unit was installed last week, and since we had it, our day-to-day life has been a lot cooler. The installation team did what they were supposed to do and they did a fair job. The unit seems to be working functionally fine at the moment. They are on time, professional, and have good customer service. I'm happy so far.

Skip,

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our maintenance and service. Please let us know if you have any further questions regarding your AC Unit.

Tommy Smith

Original review: March 5, 2016

The house I bought has an existing air conditioning system that was installed and serviced by All Year. I assumed the service contract and have had it for a year now. They've been out a couple of times for some maintenance and the two service guys that came out were great.

Stephanie,
We are glad that you had a positive experience with our team! It is our mission to provide our customers with the best service in our industry. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Feb. 11, 2016

At one time, we had their service personnel in our previous address. Their service was very fast and overall, I have had a positive experience with All Year.

Evelyn,
Thank you for your kind review, we are pleased that everything worked out so well! It is our mission to provide our customers with the best service in our industry and to ensure everything is taken care of in a timely fashion. Thank you again, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!
Best,

Tommy Smith

Original review: Feb. 9, 2016

All Year was better than I ever expected, and I love them to death. They are honest and punctual, and they didn't sell me what I didn't need. I checked with so many other companies, and it's not cheap to buy this kind of equipment, but the reason why I went with them was because their customer service standards are way above what anybody should expect in this area.

From the moment we called them at night, the answering service had the call patched over to the owner. From the owner, it went to the people that needed to follow up and follow through with us. They were non-stop in making sure we were okay. They let us know that the technicians was on their way out and what time they were going to be here. The technicians were on top of everything and they cleaned up after themselves. The crane guy came to help out the two technicians in putting the machine all the way to the fourth floor. At the end of the day, I felt that I ended up paying a lot less than I should have because of the amount of work they did.

They were able to finance, without interest, four payments of 200 bucks for me to be able to do the purchase. So, I was able to put part of it on a credit card, and the other on post-dated checks. Then, they explained to us how it would work, if we were to expect anything. They also gave us the option to go through them for the maintenance and any service call in case something happens to the machine. Sure enough, my Nest at home went out and they came to fix it. It had nothing to do with the actual AC unit but they come over immediately. I'm extremely happy.

Susan,
Thank you for your review. We work hard to provide our customers with quality products and excellent service. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Feb. 7, 2016

I would recommend All Year Cooling and Heating. They were best-priced and very customer-friendly in comparison to other companies. Their installation team was good, and the unit they installed is doing fine.

Karl,
We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with the All Year Cooling team. We work hard to provide our customers with the best service possible. Thank you for the review, we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Feb. 3, 2016

I had a very good experience with All Year Cooling and the way they took care of my concerns,.

Ira,
Thank you for the review! We are glad that everything worked out and we're happy to hear that you were satisfied with our services. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Feb. 1, 2016

The All Year Cooling installation team was perfect. The only problem is that they gave me the size of the filter we need except the unit came with a permanent filter. Nonetheless, I'd recommend them to anybody.

All Year Cooling Company Profile