Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Sean,
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review and thank you for the kind words! We know how frustrating it is when an AC goes out and are happy that we were able to offer you same-day service! Please give me a call if there is anything else we can help you with.

Tommy Smith

Original review: June 28, 2017

Ok, so I don't write very many reviews, but I felt that I need to this time so here goes. Long story short I had an A.C. company come out to do my yearly service and they said my Freon was low even though it was blowing cold. So I had them add and paid and they went on their way. 2 weeks later A.C. explodes. I found out that they put the wrong gas in the system and it caused a pressure build up, which caused the explosion of my AC System. I called ALL YEAR COOLING at 9:30 PM, left a message and figured I would hear next day, but got a call 2 mins later, talked to representative and he said I would have someone at my house at 10. Next morning 10 am, I get a call from the guard that AC is here. That's a great start.

They tell me what I need, undercut the 2 other bids I got by 750.00, and schedule for same day install. I cannot express how grateful I am for a company to be here in South Florida that can not only be trusted, but can back up what they do with excellent work, great people, great products, and the BEST... GREAT SERVICE. I highly recommend this company to anybody in need of any and all AC needs. They far surpassed my expectations. Thank you to ALL YEAR COOLING for being a standout and stand up company!

Factual basis uncertain

I don't know how this company is still in business. I spent over 4K for new unit and they have been out 4 times and wasted my time and money because the unit is still under warranty and they refuse to just fix it.

Gerald,
Thank you for your review and we are happy to hear that you received great service all around. We hope to continue serving you in the future and if there is anything I could assist with please let me know.

Tommy Smith

Original review: July 22, 2017

All Year had much more reasonable in price compared to others and their sales rep was great. He lived up to everything he said he'd do including the warranty. I've had them out once for it and they were here right on time. They also come out every year and check up like they said they would with the maintenance call at no charge. But the installation crew that first came was the worst. They were a bunch of foreigners who couldn't understand what I was saying and they only did what they were gonna do. But All Year rectified everything, sent out another crew and it was done properly. It's all good and this unit is better than the one I had before.

Paul,
We love hearing when another customer refers us and we're glad that your service went well. Happy to hear that you're keeping cool!
Thanks again for the review,

Tommy Smith

Original review: July 15, 2017

I had a bad experience with another air conditioning company. My friend had used All Year Cooling and he said they were very good. So I had them replace my air conditioning, and they provided me with a unit and the installation went well. The installers did exactly what they said they were gonna do. I've had the unit for a month now and I'm very happy so far.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Salesman Joe had us convinced this family run business was fabulous so we got 4 ac units. What a disaster. They never connected duct work. They never replaced the box under the handler. Our old ac worked better than the new one. I had to miss 7 days of work to continually be here to explain the problem. I had to explain return vents were not working. They had the air handler all messed up. Mark kept trying but no one knew what they were doing. I learned more on YouTube and had to teach them. I would not recommend them ever to anyone. I have before and after pictures.

Randy,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! We're so happy to hear that everything went well and that you're keeping cool. If you have any questions please reach out to me.

Tommy Smith

Original review: July 2, 2017

All Year Cooling's owner was so nice. We had fantastic interactions with the sales reps. Everything was excellent. They were very knowledgeable and professional. They were also able to answer all our questions. The installers showed up on time and they installed everything. They also cleaned up after themselves.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Year Cooling?

Samuel,
We're happy that your system is working well now. Please reach out to me if you have any concerns or questions and thank you for your review.
Regards,

Tommy Smith

Original review: June 17, 2017

All Year Cooling did some checking up on my unit. Overall, it was very excellent. The tech showed what he was going to do and then he did what he had to do. He also told me what follow up I needed to do with the system. When I rescheduled the service, I called on another person for doing the same job at $25. But, All Year Cooling did a good job for the $49. It's better as far as the last service at the time.

Gerry,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We're happy to hear that your experience was great from start to finish! If there's anything I can help you with please reach out.

Tommy Smith

Original review: June 16, 2017

I went to the Better Business Bureau and a couple of other sources. Amongst others, All Year Cooling appeared to be worth looking at. They respond quickly and have good communication while other providers called me three days later. One guy came out and he's very personable. He gave us the estimate and we signed up right away then they were here the next day to put it in. They subcontract their installations and we have the unit for probably a month now. The salesman was excellent and so was the installation team. When they left, it looked like nothing had happened. They were immaculate. I've always been cool but now I'm really cool since the unit was installed. Overall, they're responsive, professional, courteous and clean.

Leonard,
Thank you for your review. We're glad that everything worked out and that you now have a more efficient unit. As always, please reach out if I can help any further.

Tommy Smith

Original review: June 10, 2017

Our air conditioning unit was dying slowly in its five years of existence. Everything leaked so it was time to replace it. Five years ago, All Year Cooling responded to our request for a quote on a replacement AC unit. I also felt comfortable with the recommendations of people that had used them before. Both the brand that they carried at that time and the features that it had were some of the reasons I chose them. The air conditioning unit has higher efficiency since it has been installed and the dual compressor has reduced my electric costs considerably.

The people at All Year Cooling were also friendly, cooperative and they gave me the information I needed. They performed the installation as advertised and they stayed with me for six months to get it to work right because it was the newest version of the top of the line Trane dual compressor unit. Everyone was learning how to manage it while I was going through the experience with them. The installers were also very professional and did a fine job. The owner of All Year Cooling has been a man of his word, even though there were times I had to beat up on him to get what I needed. The company always came through and did what they promised. Overall, they've been reliable, honest and they live up to their commitment.

Donna,
We're glad to hear that our lowest possible prices were able to assist you in getting that unit up and running. Please let me know if I can help any further or if you have any questions.

Tommy Smith, President

Original review: June 8, 2017

I liked the price that All Year was offering with the tune-up so I went with them. The rep that came over was awesome. I asked him all kinds of silly questions about the air conditioning unit and he answered them like they were just common questions. He was very respectful and nice. He sat down and explained different things about the unit 'cause I have two different brands and we just talked about getting a new unit.

All Year Cooling was very prompt and professional. And even after the gentleman left, someone tried to touch base about how good the rep who came over was or what the service was like, so I felt they followed through with it, too. I've heard of other air conditioning companies where the people hardly talk to you. But this guy was very informative about things that probably are now saving me money on my electric bill. Overall, it's been a pleasure dealing with All Year Cooling.

All Year Cooling

Thank you for the review, Vincent! We're so happy to hear that you received great service from each one of our team members. I'm glad we were able to get everything sorted out for you and please reach out to me if you need any further assistance!

Tommy Smith

Original review: June 5, 2017

I looked All Year up on their website. Then I had Air Around the Clock and All Year come here to give me an estimate and All Year gave me a better estimate. However, we got a 4 Ton originally and then we went to a 3.5 Ton but it was the wrong size. I’m here 37 years. This is my third air-conditioner and I knew that they made a false adjustment. I explained to them that the carpenter ran across the ceiling with the wrong size. They made a forced attachment that came out, that’s why they thought the carpenter was right. They told me it didn’t matter but it did and they changed that. But then I had to pay an extra $500 because I was right.

We had the unit installed on April 4th, which was a bad day. One of my cats was having a seizure and my car was in the shop so I couldn't even bring her to the vet. Their installer, Patrick said he would take her, but then General Motors ran the car right back to me. Patrick and his crew were fantastic. I'd give them 100%. He said he’s gonna send the best people and evidently he did. They did everything excellent. However, they never changed my air handler and it was the first air handler ever put in this house.

I had two carriers put in besides the one that wasn’t in the house and the air handler should’ve been changed because it was the wrong one. Then they took everything out. They redid the work and did everything correct. I’ve seen a big difference in the house. It stays cold and shuts off during the day. The other one would run continuously anywhere from 12:30 to 8 o’clock at night. It would stay at 80 till I could get it down. This one I set it at 77 and it shuts on and off. It’s fantastic. I’m sure I’m gonna save a lot on my electric bill.

It's hot air rating is 17 SEER instead of 16. That alone, I could save $150. I can’t get lower than 13 SEER but 16 was what Air Around the Clock offered. Mostly air-conditioners was 16 but the York was 17 so that’s why I took the York. They really don’t get a good rating but he guaranteed me that they corrected their problems over the years and for the last 5 years there have been no problems with this one. Plus, I got two years instead of one-year warranty and I got 10 years on the parts so there's no problem.

The only problem I had with them is the company did not return call. I actually had to call Tom, the president. That was because I couldn’t use the air-conditioning since the duct that I had was a 12x30 and they didn’t bring the correct one. Plus it goes outside, not inside the unit. One of their employees told me that she ordered a duct that would ship in three to five weeks but I wasn’t gonna use the air-conditioning without a filter. Then I ordered the correct duct on Amazon and only went four days without an air conditioner.

Matt, one of the guys that looked at the duct work, said I had to get Tom to pay me $89.99. He also said that the duct I ordered saved the company a lot of money because it would have cost anywhere between $100-150 and it wouldn't have been here till five weeks. The rep had initially told me to call her if I have a problem so I called and left a message but she didn't call me back. So I got in touch with Tom and as soon as he heard about it, he sent me a check right away. That's the only problem I had. Other than that, it’s fantastic. Unit runs good.

I’m very pleased with Tom. He also gave me his own phone number. I really appreciate him doing that and although I don’t like calling him, I had to call him and text him twice. He texted me back to say he was on dispatch but he would get right back to me. Then the last time I used it, I told him what a great job they did and that everything is running great. Then he sent me back a text which I still have saved. It said, “Thanks for your compliments and we’re here to always help you and glad that you’re happy.”

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Diane,
Thank you so much for the kind review. We're happy to hear that we were able to offer you the lowest possible prices and great service! Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Tommy Smith

Original review: June 1, 2017

5/31/17, Mario came to condo, gave quote, went to condo management office, etc. Advised him I was getting other quotes, they were $600 higher. 6/1/17, @ 11:17 a.m. Patrick, installer, arrived with partner. Installation completed by 3:00 p.m. Mario, Patrick & the second installer, as well as the office staff that contacted me, were very nice & professional. It is hard to get this kind of service these days! Great price, Great service & Great Cool Condo!!! Thank you & I have already recommended All Year Cooling on my Facebook page! Feel free to put me as a reference! :)

James,
We're happy to have been able to assist your fiance with her project and thank you for giving us a try! I'm glad that the install went well and hope that you're feeling and seeing the benefits in your electric bill too. Please reach out if there is anything I can assist you with!

Tommy Smith, President

Original review: May 26, 2017

The first where I heard about All Year was through DonorsChoose. My fiancé is a teacher and she was doing a campaign. I donated to some of it and All Year covered the rest of it. Then they happen to do a friend's house. He liked them and I've switched to them myself. We had a couple of incidents where we knew it was time to replace the air-conditioner. Their sales representatives are always very attentive. Also, I text the owner when I need something and he's very thorough and gets back to me ASAP. I wasn't there when they installed. I just opened up my garage door, they went in and did their thing and I came home to a new air-conditioning unit. Since having the unit installed, it has brought my electric bill down. It's also nice to have a reliable unit. I use them for my property management company as well. All Year is a great company that does really good work. They're hands down amazing.

Sharon,
Thank you so much for your review. We're glad to hear that we were able to get a good payment plan in place for you so that you can keep cool! Please give me a call if there is anything further we can assist you with.
Regards,

Tommy Smith, President

Original review: May 25, 2017

Someone that I was friends with use All Year Cooling and Heating and I chose them for their professionalism. They also arrived when they said they were going to and didn't push me into anything. They gave me information and they were very informative. I called to speak about the payment plan or how I could make a payment and I spoke to one of the owners who was very friendly. It was a very comfortable conversation and I didn't need it but they offered a payment plan and different ways to pay. The salesperson who came out and looked over everything was the same.

In my experience, unfortunately, when someone comes over, people bash other people's work done but they didn't. They were very honest with me and said that whatever they did last summer was done correctly. It's just that my unit was old. That was nice. They were very professional and courteous about the people who had come out prior to do some work. You don't see that very much.

Also, the new unit installed was fantastic. Our bill went down because we don't have an old air-conditioner trying to maintain the house. The nice thing was they called a week later to follow up and make sure everything was good. They're extremely trustworthy. They say they're a family company and they definitely are. You expect things to happen but the nice thing is that when they do, they're taking care of you. It's very expensive and I'm spending a lot of money but they understand that. I really believe that if something went wrong, they would have been on their toes, they would have come back and corrected it. They have an amazing service and friendly people.

Anita,
Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that your installation went smoothly. Please reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns.

Tommy Smith

Original review: May 11, 2017

I've used All Year almost 10 years ago for another property that I owned. Recently, I had an appointment within a day or two of me calling. The salesman was kind enough to have the unit installed. The two gentlemen that did the install were professional, friendly and timely. The only thing I want is to follow up the permit that was filed. I’m assuming they’ll send that to me. But the new unit is working fine and overall, I’m totally satisfied. I would recommend them.

Missy,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We're glad that you were able to receive great prices and quality service! Please reach out if we can help in any way.

Tommy Smith

Original review: May 7, 2017

We saw All Year Cooling's advertisement online. We needed a new unit at the time so we went with them, and the price, as well as the customer service were great. Spoke with the owner and he was knowledgeable and friendly. Everything was wonderful.

Joseph,
Thank you for the kind review! I am happy to hear that our team went above and beyond for you. Please, don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can help you with.

Tommy Smith

Original review: May 3, 2017

All Year Cooling was phenomenal. They came in, I asked them to do something and they went far and beyond what I expected with no arguments. I tipped them well and I called the owner and told them they're lucky to have those guys working for them. It's an incredible experience and everybody should use them.

Richard,

Thank you very much for the review! We're glad to hear that everything went well and that the unit is performing better than your old one. Please, let us know if we can be of further assistance!

Tommy Smith

Original review: April 27, 2017

I have had my All Year Cooling unit for a couple of months and it's quieter than the other unit. It went fine with their sales rep. They were very thorough and knowledgeable. I felt like they chose the best unit for me. Also, the installation team was fast. They were clean, very helpful and instructional.

I had a very bad experience with All Year Cooling. They brought me a dented, damaged air conditioner the first day. It must have been dropped. There were two men who came to install it and I was not satisfied with the way they installed it. It was so unprofessionally done, like a 5-year-old installed it. I complained to the company and I held back my check until they took care of it. Then finally, I got a brand new, undented unit. Two different men came in to install it and they did a very good job. But I got charged $45 extra because All Year had a nonpayment on their check so they bounced it back to me. It cost me $30 from my bank to put a stop payment so I ended up paying $75 extra on my bill. But I was satisfied after all the aggravation and fighting I had to do.

Hi Tom,
Thanks for taking the time to submit a review! We're so happy to hear that you're noticing your unit being more energy efficient. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Tommy Smith

Original review: April 12, 2017

All Year is local for me. I've been using them for a long time. There were two things that really were important to me. First is the service. What I find about them, they're very honest and very prompt. Second is the price. They were always in line with the other people. They were usually, if not lower, the lowest.

As you get older, you rely on people and in my later years I find that it's very comforting to have somebody that you can believe and trust in. I have never had a problem with them telling me that they're going to do something and not do it or be there at a certain time and not be there, which is unusual today with some companies. I just need peace of mind basically and that's the only kind people that I'd be able to deal with. Tommy Smith had recommended a unit and that’s the one that was put in place. He told me, "Tom, this one will be more energy-efficient and you're going to be very pleased with it. You're going to get a payback on it." I've noticed when I put all my previous bills together, I saw about a $25 energy savings per month. It was more efficient. The unit that they took off had been running for 13 years and was really old but we're very pleased with this unit.

The way that they do things, the way that they follow-up on this installation and doing the permit and all, I couldn't have asked for anything better. Personally, a lot of times I think they totally went out of the way of doing things. It makes you feel more comfortable. I feel real good about the company. There are very few presidents and owners of companies like Tommy Smith or Tom Smith. They go back a long way and I find them very reliable.

Michael,
I'm happy to hear that everything was resolved for you and thank you for giving your review! We hope that your unit is running smoothly and please reach out if we can be of further assistance.

Tommy Smith

Original review: April 11, 2017

Our old air conditioning unit broke down. We had already spent money on that air conditioner last year and it was going to be more money this year. So, since our neighbor had such a good experience with All Year Cooling, we decided it was time to go ahead and bite the bullet and put the new unit in. Also, at that time, All Year was running a special. It was a call out and the technician gave us a choice and said there would be no charge if we decided not to do the repair. They came in the next day and put the unit in. The installer was very good and knowledgeable about what had happened. He was a very kind person and I didn't feel any pressure. So, that helped because I back away if I'm pressured. It's a turnoff to me.

With the new unit, we are able to run the air conditioner at much higher temperatures and still achieve a very comfortable setting. Plus, it's going to be very efficient. I went from an 8-SEER to a 16-SEER so we will be seeing that reflected on our electric bill as well. It's going to be more than a few bucks because they charge you when the unit comes on and hits the circuit, and this ramps up. The only thing was the technician didn't leave a filter in the AC the day he left, after finishing late at night. I called the next day and spoke with the owner and he had someone come by and bring more filters. The problem was resolved and I've had no other issues so I've been very happy so far.

Bonnie,
Thank you for your review! We're glad the new unit is running well so far and hope you see that return in your energy bills.

Tommy Smith, President

Original review: March 9, 2017

I've had my unit from All Year for about 4 days, and it's more quiet than my old unit which was 18 years old. The sales reps were very nice and the laborers who put it together were very polite and professional. However, it is too soon to tell if it will lower my electric bill.

My original air conditioner was put in in 1990 and it lasted 27 years. I knew I was going to have to replace it this time of the year rather than wait for the summer because I could only push it so far. It was on a Friday that I got an estimate, and I got a second estimate from Sears which was absolutely outrageous. So Saturday, I called up the salesman from All Year and I asked him, “Give me your best price. Can you arrange financing?” The purchase price was $3,240 and he offered me a three-year, interest-free at $90 a month.

I was very satisfied until it turned out that the program that they put me with had a minimum of $3,500. When I got my first statement, it showed that the purchase price was $3,500 rather than $3,240. I contacted the owner and they issued me a credit through the finance arm to bring it back down to $3,240. However, my payments instead of being $90 a month started out at a $123 a month. I made my first payment, and now I understand they based monthly minimum payment on 3.5% of the outstanding balance, so my next monthly payment is supposed to be somewhere around $115. In other words, the deal that I was supposed to get which was $3,240 at zero interest is deferred interest. I had to go back and forth with All Year. They never fully satisfied the fact that I have a contract with them, which says $3,240 at 0% interest.

I grew up in the plumbing, heating, and air conditioning business, so I know what’s going on. The installation was done properly and the mechanics were excellent, so the work and the equipment that they provided was what I agreed to. The screw up was with regard to the payments and how that was handled. The owner of the company was not nice, while everybody that worked was nice.

George,

Thank you for your review! I'm glad that the service is going smoothly so far and if you have any questions or concerns please reach out to me.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

We went with All Year Cooling due to their customer service, and we've been using our unit from them for 15 days now. Overall, All Year is an outstanding company, and I would highly recommend them to anybody. The salesman was good, and anyone can check the manager or the owner any time of the day, 7 days a week.

Vivian,

Thank you for your review! I love getting to work closely with each of our customers to ensure total satisfaction. Please reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

About seven years ago, I installed a complete air-condition unit in my home through All Year Cooling and I got a good service so I used them again. Now I had two units installed. My daughter dealt with the installer and the salesmen and they were very prompt in trying to help and trying to match the older prices that I had and given me something that I would be happy with. I had the owner calling me because I was trying to get a good price on the two units and it was good customer service. I've given the wrong credit card and he was able to change it. The service is very likable and I wish everybody was like that. I get good supply all the time and I even had the warranty with them.

Mark,

Thank you for your kind review. We're happy to put the customer experience first and I'm glad the issue that you were having was resolved quickly. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to me!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

In a nutshell, it was an excellent experience. All Year Cooling is a great company. They were excellent in aspects such as appointments and callbacks, and they call ahead of the appointment and let us know they’re coming. After the appointment, they call us to see how satisfied we were. I had issues and problems and they resolved them. They never batted an eyelash and they did everything they said they were going to do from the beginning to end. I was very satisfied. More companies should do business like that.

Louise,

Thank you for your review and for choosing All Year Cooling! We know how hard it can be to take care of your AC unit when you're only here half the year, so we're glad we could make that transition to a new unit easier for you. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to me!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

Our AC has been with us for 17 years and because we're Canadian and we're snowbirds, we're afraid it might stop during summer time. We knew we had to change it in the long run so we did this year. Some people in our building who had business with All Year Cooling told us to call for an estimate. We had some made by a few companies and they had good prices but we were afraid with All Year Cooling because of the not too many good reviews that we had read. Finally, at around Thanksgiving, we received an email that they had a promotion and they seem to have better reviews so we made an arrangement with them. So we're never without an AC and I would recommend them.

Patrick,

We're glad that your AC repairs went so smoothly. We're also happy to hear that each person from our All Year Cooling team kept you up to date with everything that was being done. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

All Year Cooling came over, inspected and left a quote. I called them up and told them that the unit is on the roof of my building and I've had experiences with some minor leaks over the years. Our HOA warrantied the roof so they have a roofer that takes care of everything. The roofer suspected there is a problem with the mounting of the old AC unit and it's leaking there. So I said, “Well, how about if we coordinate where when the AC people come over and they look it up, the roofer comes and inspects and does any repairs if needed, and then they’d continue.”

All Year coordinated the whole thing and I didn't have to do anything after that. Their customer service was very good. The AC people put a lot of time in and they showed me pictures of all the work they had to do to ensure everything was sealed up correctly. They're very professional and nice to talk to. I was very happy with how the whole experience went, and the owner texted me and told me to call him if I have any issues.

MaryJo,

Thank you for leaving a review! We're glad that your installation went smoothly and that you received good service from everyone. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

We got ALL Year Cooling when the federal government had that plan about saving money on energy and that type of things. My husband researched it and they had good reviews, were willing to work with us and referenced to the different rebates that were being offered by the state and by the power company. So we were certainly glad that we did. They replaced our whole system for us and have always been excellent. When we purchased this, we purchased the preventive maintenance contracts and the extended warranty agreement. And when their service reps come out to do the annual preventive maintenance, if they suggested something, we did it.

The gentlemen that come out and do the service have been super. The last one who came out was very nice to work with, took his time and checked everything out. To my knowledge, he replaced a floatation device switch because we were having a problem where it was shutting off and we didn't know why. And it was because that floatation was backing up in there. I did an online survey highly recommending him. He was so polite, so courteous and explained things to us. We experienced the same thing from the ones who came prior to him when they come in. They do what should be done during those regular annual maintenance check ups.

When you get this service, you certainly appreciate it and you're going to be a customer. I've referred my best friend and she had her system installed with it by All Year Cooling. When you get good service and you feel like you get your money's worth, you do tend to give references. Even now after all this time, if somebody would ask me, I would definitely refer All Year Cooling. It makes our life a lot cooler and our bills were fine with that. So it all worked out great as far as I'm concerned. And certainly up to this point, everything has been very good. We've been very pleased with All Year Cooling.

Doug,

Thank you so much for choosing All Year Cooling and for taking the time to send a review! We hope the new unit is running well and now keeping your energy bills low. We love that you had such a positive experience with our company. Thank you for spreading our name around too, we really appreciate it. We wanted to let you know about our Cool Cash Rewards Club, when one of your referrals installs a new unit we send you $100! We hope you check it out!

Thanks again for your kind review,

Tommy Smith

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

Our old unit was 17 years old. It's way overdue and I decided to take care of it. And I'm glad I got one with All Year Cooling & Heating. They were absolutely phenomenal. I pretty much got the same unit but the difference with them and the others is the service. They came on time and have a department that handles the permitting process. Full permits are so difficult to get. All Year keeps their customers informed and up to speed. Others show up, do the work and disappear, and I can't get a hold of them. Then they don't want to deal with the permitting process because they feel it cost them money and they got to come back. But All Year Cooling & Heating stuck with me through the whole process. They didn't disappear, stayed on it and I really appreciated that. They did a beautiful job and I have passed their name around.

The lady who got it all set up stuck with me to the end and it was really well done. She gave me the financing process where I didn't have to pay any interest, I paid it gradually, and that was really nice. Then I worked with another rep who handled the permitting department with me and she stuck with me to the end also. There was some corrections that needed to be made and she took care of it. They were both fantastic. The new unit is great, it works very good and is very efficient. That 16 SEER is also a nice thing.

Richard,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're glad our coupons and sales helped you get a brand new AC unit. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

I had my old unit fixed six months ago. All Year kept sending me these offers that were real good, for big discounts for the winter if I wanted to replace my central AC. Then my unit iced up a week ago and I told my wife to just get a new unit and then we won’t have to worry about the old unit breaking down anymore. All Year Heating and Cooling has been in business for over three decades while other companies come and go. They are the best company in AC I’ve dealt with in the last 40 years. They were courteous and professional. Gave us a great deal and were a pleasure to deal with. I’ve had so many other AC companies that advertised and they’d come out and try to rip me off.

All Year Cooling Company Profile