Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.81/5

Hi my name is Tommy Smith, President of All Year Cooling. We're a family business that was founded in 1973. Since day one customer service has been our #1 priority. So much so, that I want all of my customers to be able to contact me before, during and after the sale. I look forward to you joining the All Year Cooling family!

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

All Year Cooling Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Year Cooling?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Year Cooling?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

I was searching online for the best HVAC Services in my area because my regular AC tech was nowhere to be found. My unit was blowing hot air and I needed it to be fixed. I found this place and talked to a person named Tommy. When he arrived, I asked if he was the owner and he laughed. He wasn’t but he is often asked that.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

The last thing you ever want to hear while living in Florida in the middle of the summer is that the AC is not working. But the AC is a machine and machines do break down. This is the reason why I have the services of ALL Year Cooling to keep my AC running right.

Get buying tips about Heating and Cooling Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

Wow! I couldn't believe how helpful these people are. The person I spoke to in the office was friendly and helpful. The tech who came out to look at the problem was able to explain the issue in a way I understood it. My family was cooler and more comfortable after the work was done. We won't be working with another group.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

We had to update my great aunt’s entire system this summer. All Year Cooling helped us pick a low maintenance high quality system we could afford. They are going to be back to check on it throughout the year too! It gives me peace of mind knowing she's in good hands.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2021

All Year Cooling is the place you need to contact if you are having issues with your AC systems. The owner’s name is Tommy and he trains all of his people to have the most excellent customer service. All of his techs are friendly and are very intelligent professionals.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

All of my dealings with the people at All Year Cooling have shown me that they are not only professional but very informative as well. They have great working knowledge about the ins and outs of HVAC Systems and they are a pleasure to do business with.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

The best tech came out to handle the essential care of my air conditioning unit. He was kind. He cleaned up after himself. He even fixed a small issue that could have cost me a lot down the road. That kind of service just doesn't come around often enough anymore.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

My grandmother's system went down over the summer. We must have called a dozen different places before All Year came to help her. They've been back to ensure her system is fully operational through the cooler months now too. We won't work with another company in this area.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

Calling All Year was the best choice I could have made. They are helpful, informative, and supportive to the older individuals. They even take the extra steps to be Covid safe too. I am so thrilled they are our go to for our system and my parents.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

Our system just died randomly on us earlier this year. Had to call several companies to get anyone to come out to handle it. Thankfully, All Year was around. They not only responded but had someone out the same day. We won't be calling around again in the future.

All Year Cooling author review by Shawn Bayless

All Year Cooling installs, maintains and repairs air conditioning units in South Florida. Since 1973, it has performed more than 150,000 HVAC installations.

• Same day service and installation: Customers can request same-day services, including installation and repairs. This can come in handy if you need your air conditioning system repaired quickly.

• Offers both installation and repair services: Consumers can work with the same company for both installation and repairs. This allows the customer to develop a relationship with the contractor.

• Offers coupons and discounts for families: Private homeowners can often save money when installing or repairing a system from this company. Be sure to check their website to see if they are offering any current promotions.

• State and county licensing and insurance: Repair and installation contractors are all licensed by the state of Florida and insured by All Year Cooling.

• Offers financing: Customers who can't pay for an HVAC system all at once may be eligible for a financing plan. All Year Cooling partners with Wells Fargo, Citi Financial and TD Bank to offer financing options to qualified customers. The plans range from 6 to 60 months.

by Shawn Bayless Heating and Cooling Systems Expert

Shawn Bayless is an experienced HVAC mechanical design engineer and project manager with a unique perspective and knowledge of heating and cooling systems. He has worked for some of the top contractors in Oklahoma and is highly skilled in design layouts, project estimation and planning and construction.

All Year Cooling Company Information