Ft. Lauderdale, FL

4.8/5 (670 ratings)
Find a Heating and Cooling Systems partner

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About All Year Cooling

Hi my name is Tommy Smith, President of All Year Cooling. We're a family business that was founded in 1973. Since day one customer service has been our #1 priority. So much so, that I want all of my customers to be able to contact me before, during and after the sale. I look forward to you joining the All Year Cooling family!

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

All Year Cooling Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Year Cooling?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Year Cooling?

Resolution response: Aug. 10, 2022

I am very happy to say that my issue was resolved very quickly. I owe this to Mr. Tommy **, the president of the company who personally reached out and resolved the issue very graciously. I commend you for your integrity and great customer service. Many thanks. Nader

Original review: July 31, 2022

I was first referred to All Year Cooling back in November of 2021 by a friend of mine and after checking them out I was impressed by their long history and areas of service coverage and customer testimonials and was especially impressed by their mission statement on their website which reads “Customer service is our #1 priority. Our mission is to give the best price and service. As a family owned and operated business, when you choose us for your AC needs you aren’t just hiring a company, you’re joining the All-Year AC family”.

I also read Mr. Tommy Smith, President of All Year Cooling’s Bio with his beautiful family picture and his personal phone number for just in case situations and decided to give this company a try for a brand-new A/C. The service was fast and almost satisfactory until about 5 months ago I received a letter from the City of Coral Springs saying something about an expired permit. I called the City to inquire and they told me the permit was for the A/C unit install which was never closed and had expired without inspection and to reapply, it would cost $500.00. I was then advised to call All Year Cooling. I reached out to the company’s Permit department and the young lady assured me that they it will be taken care of soon.

A month went by and no inspection, so I called back the company again and spoke with another young lady named Casey who told me that there was no record of my call but assured me again that she will arrange for the inspection and will be taken care of it soon. Another 6 week went by and NO inspection was scheduled and I was getting nervous, then I remembered Mr. Smith said “In order to provide first in class customer service, he has made himself reachable at any time of day”. So, I called the number provided which incidentally has been taken off and a young woman answered and of course Mr. Smith was not available. I told her my concern and issue and she told me that she will tell Mr. Smith and will take care of it.

Here we are another 6 week or more and still no response from Mr. Smith the president of the company who claims he focus on quick response times, he provides honest, ethical, and reliable service to every one of his customers. What happened with your mission statement Mr. Smith? What happened to your 100% Satisfaction Guarantees Mr. Smith? What is so ethical and honest about your business Mr. Smith? Now I must pay for a job that you were paid to do and neglected to do so Mr. Smith? Really Mr. Smith, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT???

Original review: Aug. 23, 2021

I purchased a Halo LED Whole Home Air Purification system from All Year. I was told I had mold in my air conditioner. I did not have any mold. I was charged $1400 then reduced to $1000 and then $800 when I found out this unit is sold on Amazon for $500. I feel I was told I had mold to get me scared and then they hit me with the overprice. It took the tech 12 minutes to install. I assure you this item does nothing if it is installed at all. It goes in your attic so you do not have any way to monitor it unless you go into your attic. Be careful and get a second opinion if you are told you have mold,. You probably do not have mold. Again this item does not work so any price you pay will be too much!

Get buying tips about Heating and Cooling Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

I was so amazed that they actually offer same-day installation. As much as I hoped everything could be done the same day I did not think it would be a reality. I am extremely happy to say I was wrong and Jackson did a great job. Not only was he just really professional but he also left the entire area as clean as it was upon his arrival. 5-star service.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

Going with a contractor that is licensed and bonded is only smart. All Year Cooling is that company along with many years of knowledge under their belts. Frank came out to install a new unit in our home and did a great job. Anytime I need even the smallest repair All Year Cooling will be the only place for me to call.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

We had a new build that was going to be completed during the summer heat. We knew before we ever got started that All Year Cooling was going to be the only company that we would consider installing our central air system. They came out and got everything up and running very quickly. We have used them before and are always impressed.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2021

Having AC in Florida during the summer is not even an option. It is a literal necessity. When our AC started blowing lukewarm air we quickly called All Year Cooling. Thankfully they were out at our house within the hour and got things up and running in a matter of minutes.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

When it comes to customer service I don’t believe there is any company that wants their customers to be happier more than All Year Cooling. The salespeople give great deals and the installers are clean and friendly.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

This team responded quickly and made repairs fast for us. I called them when temperature was high and most repair companies were booked but they turn up same day for us. I don't know what I would have done without their help.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

I am so happy we worked with this company. They have been good to many of our family and friends. That made the choice to have them install our new system easy. They come out when they say they will and tidy up after. Great job!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

This was the best decision we could have made for our new home. They were able to help us find the right system for us and get it installed. It was a fantastic overall experience even in the middle of the covid chaos.

All Year Cooling author review by Shawn Bayless

All Year Cooling installs, maintains and repairs air conditioning units in South Florida. Since 1973, it has performed more than 150,000 HVAC installations.

• Same day service and installation: Customers can request same-day services, including installation and repairs. This can come in handy if you need your air conditioning system repaired quickly.

• Offers both installation and repair services: Consumers can work with the same company for both installation and repairs. This allows the customer to develop a relationship with the contractor.

• Offers coupons and discounts for families: Private homeowners can often save money when installing or repairing a system from this company. Be sure to check their website to see if they are offering any current promotions.

• State and county licensing and insurance: Repair and installation contractors are all licensed by the state of Florida and insured by All Year Cooling.

• Offers financing: Customers who can't pay for an HVAC system all at once may be eligible for a financing plan. All Year Cooling partners with Wells Fargo, Citi Financial and TD Bank to offer financing options to qualified customers. The plans range from 6 to 60 months.

by Shawn Bayless Heating and Cooling Systems Advisor

Shawn Bayless is an experienced HVAC mechanical design engineer and project manager with a unique perspective and knowledge of heating and cooling systems. He has worked for some of the top contractors in Oklahoma and is highly skilled in design layouts, project estimation and planning and construction.

All Year Cooling Company Information