Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes
4.82/5

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Hi my name is Tommy Smith, President of All Year Cooling. We're a family business that was founded in 1973. Since day one customer service has been our #1 priority. So much so, that I want all of my customers to be able to contact me before, during and after the sale. I look forward to you joining the All Year Cooling family!

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

All Year Cooling Reviews

Original review: April 1, 2019

We needed new air conditioning. Being from the North, we knew nothing about them. We got three quotes, and lots of advice. We chose All Year Cooling, and hoped they would be as good as they seemed, because we had been told that the units are not complicated but the installation is key to a good outcome. The installers were first rate. They worked until the job was perfect, staying in our home until it was dark out, and they had to pull out their flashlights. They were gentlemen. All of them, including the office staff. I find zero reason not to recommend them. Highly recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I'm living in South Florida, and my air conditioning unit broke on a three-day holiday weekend. I was online at 11:30 Sunday night looking for air conditioning companies. It was very hard to get in touch with a company, but All Year was there to respond. They were online 24/7 and they have a chat system. I threw a question out and someone responded immediately. The next day in the morning, there was someone here. Their salesperson was great. He was very nice, very courteous, and professional. I got my unit within those two days on a holiday weekend. The installation team were great too. I have a little loud dog that likes to bark at everybody, and they interacted with the dog. They were really nice and professional.

I was really impressed with All Year. I really liked them. I live in a condo complex with an association that is a real pain in the rear end, and All Year spoke to them directly. They gave them all the paperwork that was needed, and in five minutes, the approval from the condo board was in my email. All Year is a very good and professional company. Their AC unit is working great.

Get expert buying tips about Heating and Cooling Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

A year and a half ago, my AC broke and somebody recommended All Year Cooling and Heating. Then, I decided to go with them because of the price and their rep was very nice. However, their rep said that my electricity was gonna cut off in half, but it didn’t. Then, the unit broke about two weeks ago and they came on a weekend. I had to pay a little bit, which was not very nice, but at least they came and they fixed it. The girl in the office was very nice and up-to-date and she was able to help me. Also, the team who came out was great. Other than the fee I had to pay because it was a weekend, everything went smoothly.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

They kept changing the appointment time and calling me. 8 changes in one day! They finally showed up at 9pm. Scheduled a repair without giving me an estimate and did the same thing all day changing the appointment time. They never showed up. To top it off customer service called to see how my experience was. I only chose one star because I had to.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

Terribly expensive, practically a ripoff. Be careful, stay away for a 5 minute work of refrigerant. They charge 425 USD, normal fare should be 200. They will tell you 'No service charge' then to show up and do the work to rip you off....

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Year Cooling?

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

I’m very happy with All Year's price and I was happy with the installation. I then called for two reasons. Number one, because they screwed up the financing and somebody called me back and told me somebody else would call me back, and nobody ever did. So, I’m stuck because I had to accept the financing that they put me under, which is not the one I chose. The other thing is, I called to schedule an inspection by Martin County and nobody ever bothered calling me back about that either. That was a disappointment because this should be inspected since permits had to be pooled for it. I have no idea what the status of that is. Plus the AC seems to be making a little bit more noise than it should.

When I had these problems, I called Anthony who’s the sales guy on the job. When I initially signed up for the financing, I pointed out that I was signing the wrong thing, and he assured me that we would get it right but we didn't. I then spoke to him and he said I had to speak to someone in the accounting or financing department. A young lady called me back and I explained to her the situation, and she said Anthony would be calling me but I never heard from him. Also, in the past I’ve had trouble with All Year in inspections. I used to own a house in Wellington and they put two units in the house in one year, and they never had the inspection finalized. Nonetheless, generally I’m happy with All Year. The install crews come on time and their jobs are done well for the most part. I know that if I call them, these problems can be taken care of.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

When I met the sales rep from All Year, he seemed like a nice guy and I thought I’d do business with him. Everything was great with the installation team. I’ve had some problems with the air conditioning unit and All Year would come out and fixed it. I’ve had a warranty program with them and they’ve honored it and they’ve come out and fixed the air conditioning unit at no cost to me. I’d give them a glowing recommendation to anyone.

All Year Cooling response

Thank you, Keith! We're glad to hear that the technicians have been able to repair your unit. Please reach out if there's anything we can help with.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I was online looking for different companies and I found All Year. It seemed like they have been in business for a while and they have pretty good references. People really spoke highly about the service. A very nice gentleman from All Year came in and explained everything to me. All Year gave me a very good price, but my credit wasn’t very good at the time. So I didn’t have the amount for the downpayment. But if I was able to afford it in any way, I would definitely get back in touch with All Year.

All Year Cooling response

Thank you for the review, Evelyn! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I've been a customer of All Year Cooling & Heating for a year now. They put the unit in in February 2018 and so far, it's been better than excellent with them. Initially, I called people in to give me quotes and theirs was the best quote. It was about $900 less than all the other ones. But I was worried that because their quote was the best, I wouldn't get serviced.

But then three days ago, I needed them for service. My own thermostat broke (not the one they gave me) and a guy came to the house right away. I bought a new thermostat and he put it in. Then, I called them up and asked how much do I owe them. I was told nothing. So, the service was fantastic and there were big savings with them. Going with them has no downsides at all. In fact, there are two other people in my community who told me that they also went with All Year Cooling & Heating and said that they were just fantastic.

Alan,

Thank you for submitting a review! We're glad you're enjoying your new AC unit. If there's anything else we can assist with please reach out.

Thanks,

AYC Team

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

All Year Cooling & Heating gave me a good deal and they were also recommended by my manager. I used to have heating and air that wasn't cooling well, so it was a little uncomfortable and very expensive. Then an All Year sales rep came out to my house, answered all my questions, and was very polite. I've had their unit installed and I’m waiting to see if my electric bill goes down. It went down a little bit, but it may go down smaller. I totally enjoyed working with All Year and I had a great experience. It was positive all the way around. I’d also recommend them.

All Year Cooling response

Thank you for the review, Patty! We hope that electric bill keeps dropping and your home is nice and cool. Please reach out if there's anything more we can assist with!

All Year Cooling expert review by Shawn Bayless

All Year Cooling installs, maintains and repairs air conditioning units in South Florida. Since 1973, it has performed more than 150,000 HVAC installations.

• Same day service and installation: Customers can request same-day services, including installation and repairs. This can come in handy if you need your air conditioning system repaired quickly.

• Offers both installation and repair services: Consumers can work with the same company for both installation and repairs. This allows the customer to develop a relationship with the contractor.

• Offers coupons and discounts for families: Private homeowners can often save money when installing or repairing a system from this company. Be sure to check their website to see if they are offering any current promotions.

• State and county licensing and insurance: Repair and installation contractors are all licensed by the state of Florida and insured by All Year Cooling.

• Offers financing: Customers who can't pay for an HVAC system all at once may be eligible for a financing plan. All Year Cooling partners with Wells Fargo, Citi Financial and TD Bank to offer financing options to qualified customers. The plans range from 6 to 60 months.

• Best for: homeowners in South Florida.

Profile picture of Shawn Bayless
Shawn Bayless Heating and Cooling Systems Expert

Shawn Bayless is an experienced HVAC mechanical design engineer and project manager with a unique perspective and knowledge of heating and cooling systems. He has worked for some of the top contractors in Oklahoma and is highly skilled in design layouts, project estimation and planning and construction.

All Year Cooling Company Information