Call now
  • 1 star
Based on 44 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call now

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Hi my name is Tommy Smith, President of All Year Cooling. We're a family business that was founded in 1973. Since day one customer service has been our #1 priority. So much so, that I want all of my customers to be able to contact me before, during and after the sale. I look forward to you joining the All Year Cooling family!

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 26, 2017

594 All Year Cooling Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

I had a good experience with All Year. I had them repair my unit and the contractor they sent was great. He gave me the price which was a little high but I agreed and he did his job. He also did it well and on time.

All Year Cooling response
Thank you for your review, David. Please reach out to me at 954-610-6620 if you have any questions or concerns!

Tommy

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Insufficient response received
Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Eight years ago, All Year Cooling & Heating installed my supposedly Top of the line, brand new, complete Trane AC system and clean air effects purification system in my home. Since that time, and during the first 5 years, my AC system has broken down at least a dozen times, blowing multiple capacitors, multiple hard starts, several condenser switches, an outside fan motor, one circuit board, two IFD charger panels, one filter/dryer, and the compressor. So, to say my top of the line Trane AC system is a lemon would be fair. My house has a split AC system, with the other side being a now 22 year old Janitrol (Goodman), which in the last 22 years, has required one capacitor, and three freon charges to top off the freon, which I was told was low. Nothing, not a single other part on the low-end unit has ever been replaced.

Now, my Trane supposedly has a 10 year warranty on parts, but every time I call All Year, they say I don't have a warranty and/or that it is expired. I reference my contract, and again, send them a photo, in which they say that even though the contract says I have a 10 year warranty, I failed to register my unit with Trane, and so, I have no warranty. My unit was registered immediately after it was installed. I contacted Trane, who verified that my info is in their system. Now, my contract says I have a 2 year parts and labor, 10 year compressor (with manufacturer Trane), and a 10 year on parts only from All Year. They say that the 10 year parts is no longer applicable. What they base this on, I have no idea. I can only believe that they are hoping I won't push the issue, and simply agree, and pay them full price to fix my AC.

Anyway, first, I was told that I only had 5 years, and not ten, on the parts. So I had to send them a copy of my contract, yet again. After that, I was told the warranty was no good as I failed to register the unit. I then told them that it was registered, only to get a reply calling me a liar, where they said my unit was not registered. I asked if they were being reimbursed by Trane for parts other than the compressor, and I was told no, that they were responsible for the 10 year parts warranty, and are not be reimbursed by Trane, to which I asked, why does the unit have to be registered if Trane is not paying for the parts and this portion of the warranty is from All Year only? This question went ignored, and they simply repeated the statement that I have no warranty, which I can only assume they are basing this on the fact they simply don't want to cover their end of the bargain.

I argued that ONE... I registered the unit, and TWO, even if I did not, the contract says NOTHING about registration being a requirement in order for the warranty apply. I was told that my contract supposedly CLEARLY stated on the back side of the contract that registration MUST be done in order for the warranty to apply.

Upon looking and reading the back of my contract it says NOTHING about registration at all. Not a single word. The warranty is clearly stated, with no asterisks or any language stating registration as a requirement. And again, why does registration with Trane a requirement for a warranty that is solely between me and All Year? Trane has NOTHING to do with this part of the warranty. They are not involved in paying for any portion of the parts, nor are they even required to be there. When I went over this contract with the salesman from All Year, he specifically stated that this 10 year parts only warranty was from All Year, and not from Trane, and how All Year stands behind its warranties, and are there for you when you need them and so on.

Anyway, they finally come out, and say I need a fan motor as mine is bad. Now, I am NOT an AC contractor, but I am a retired state licensed building contractor, who knows his way around electricity and even used to work for an AC company many many years ago. I know how to diagnose an AC unit as well as diagnosing electrical issues. Furthermore, I am well schooled in how motors work, and when I tested the motor it showed as good. The bearings were fine, the motor was not locked up, and the continuity was fine, and when I put electric directly to the motor, it spun, no problems.

So, the problem was not the fan motor, but instead, no electric being sent to it. When I traced the problem, I came to the conclusion that the problem was the circuit board. Now, normally, I would fix this myself, but I still have a warranty in effect and would rather use that, than go thru all the issues of fixing my AC myself. So I call All Year to have them fix my AC under my warranty. I had no idea what I was about to encounter.

When the tech first came out, and without pulling out any gauges or electrical meters, or doing anything other than taking the panel off and spinning the fan cage, he says my entire AC is old and not worth fixing, and wants to give me a quote for a complete new system. Wait...What? I advised him that my unit is supposedly a top of the line Trane, that I paid a lot of money for, and that it is only about 8 years old, and is still under warranty. He sheepishly asked if it was his company that installed it new, and I replied yes. Oops, was the look on his face. He then asked, knowing the answer, if I wanted to fix this issue and use the warranty instead of getting a quote for a new system. I told him, “Yes please”.

So, when he looks at it, he says I need a fan motor. Again, the tech did NOT break out any gauges or a meter, or do anything else... he simply opened the cover, saw the fan not working, spun it by hand, and said I needed a new fan motor. I questioned him, and told him my findings, but he insisted it was the fan. So, I figured I would simply listen to the "professional". Besides, I have a warranty for all parts, so of course, it will be cheaper to have them fix it... right? NOT!

The next day, another tech comes out, installed a new fan motor, and charged me $350 for labor only. WHAT? The tech was there less than an hour, borrowed my tools, borrowed my step ladder, and I removed the fan housing for him, as he seemed to have no idea how to do it properly. I watched him for a few moments, removing brackets that were not required for a fan housing removal, until I then grabbed my nut driver and asked him if I could show him a more efficient way to get to the fan motor. I removed the unit myself in less than 5 minutes.

The tech seemed impressed, and after I set the fan housing on the floor, I let him take it from there. The reason I was able to do this, was that when the unit quit working, I diagnosed the unit myself, and removed the fan housing and motor myself in order to test it. I even removed the squirrel cage from the motor, as I figured I would clean it properly before putting everything back together. This had the effect of when the tech removed the fan, everything just slid apart easily, and nothing was "stuck" or difficult to remove, and was quite easy in removing the squirrel cage from the motor, which I know can be an issue on fans with some time on them. So, when the tech repeated what I did the day before, it was not difficult or time consuming for him.

Anyway, when he was done, of course, surprise, just as I predicted, the AC still did not work. I again offered up the circuit board as the reason I had come to, and the tech finally agreed with me, and said that he did not have the part, and that someone from All Year would contact me the next business day, to schedule someone to come back out to fix my unit properly. When he packed up my original fan motor, I asked him to please leave it, as I wanted to keep my old parts. I was told that he HAD to take it and he refused to allow me to keep it. I wanted that motor, as I knew it was still a good motor, but he refused.

Anyway, the next business day, no one from All Year called as promised. I called All Year three times that day, and left messages on a voice mail, and talked to someone as well, and was told someone would call me back by end of day. No one called back. I called the next business day, and again had to leave messages. Finally, at the end of that day, someone from All Year finally called me back. And would you believe it, the whole "THERE IS NO WARRANTY" became an issue all over again. I thought this was all but settled, but nope. I went thru an entire repeat of the previous arguments of my warranty was only for 5 years, I didn't register my unit, my contract says I have to register, and so on.

After some time of back and forth, and once that is supposedly resolved again, I am told that they will replace my circuit board. For the labor only price of $300. WTH? Now, I looked up the cost of a new circuit board (Part # C800796P01) and was quoted prices from $49 to $69 for a BRAND NEW one. Used ones go for about $20 - $30. And that price is for an end consumer... not an AC company in the business, who should be able to buy it for even less than I can. And as for swapping it out, it took me less than 10 minutes to remove it and put it back, as it is held on my simple plastic clips and a harness plug. It literally just pulls off and presses back on. So easy a caveman could swap one out in minutes.

I would have thought that the labor charge I already paid in the amount of $350, would have applied to this, and just by the sheer embarrassment of getting it wrong the first try, taking four days to come back out, not calling me when promised, or promptly returning my multiple phone messages, All Year would have replaced the circuit board at no extra cost to me.

After all, I was charged $350 for labor only for changing out a part I did not need, and did not fix my unit. I suffered 4 additional days because All Year failed to listen to the customer or diagnose my issue properly the first time. I do not believe it is fair at all to change out part after part, without first knowing what is actually needed to fix my AC unit, and continue to charge me over and over again, hoping to eventually get it right. Heck, I could do that myself and save a fortune.

I called All Year because one, I have a warranty, and two, they are supposed to be professionals and know what they are doing. Seems to me, the warranty means nothing to them, and they have no idea what they are doing. Any idiot can continue changing out parts until they get it right. I called All Year because I didn't want just some idiot. I wanted my unit fixed properly, and fixed right the first time. That is not what I got.

So, if we review here, All Year Cooling & Heating, now wants to charge me a total of $750 for LABOR ONLY, for repairs to a unit that is still under warranty. They want to charge me this much money for an hours worth of work, just to change my circuit board, and for the labor to replace my fan motor, a part that did not need to be replaced. I can only guess that their warranty is a complete sham, as since they could not convince me that it was NOT in effect, or find some stupid loophole to get out of honoring this warranty, they instead, jack up the price of their labor, and roll the cost of the parts into their super high labor charge, in order to not really cost them anything.

I contacted several other AC companies, and asked for a quote to replace my circuit board, and gave them the part number of the board. Almost all of them stated that my cost would be the cost of the service charge plus parts. I got quotes over the phone of $89 plus the cost of the part, $150 for parts and labor, and $39 plus the part, which included a complete inspection and cleaning as well, since they were running a special. Mind you, these are AC. These are companies that did not make a fortune on me with installing an entire new AC system with only a few years earlier. These were all companies that I have NO WARRANTY with, and just cold called. The company that I supposedly have a warranty with, is by leaps and bounds, the most expensive. All Year thinks $750 for labor only for swapping out two parts that take less than a single hour total, is completely fair. Am I wrong in thinking I am being taken advantage of here?

And, for the record, as I stated above, my unit, my 8 year old, top of the line, most expensive Trane unit that I bought from All Year, brand new. This AC system has been plagued by problems since the day it was installed by All Year. It broke down multiple times. When my compressor blew up, I found out, after contacting Trane, and bringing in another AC company, that the reason my unit was blowing capacitors every 2-3 months, and required a hard start, and eventually blowing up the compressor in its 4th year, was due to improper installation. What happened was whoever installed the unit, allowed metal filings to get into the copper line, and clog the filter/dryer, which caused the compressor to have to work REALLY hard every time it started up, thus requiring a hard start just to get going. After only 4 years, the compressor couldn't handle it anymore and it blew up.

And why was this not caught by All Year? When they installed the unit brand new, and I paid them in full, and they left, later that same day, the unit quit working. It blew the capacitor on its very first day of use. A brand new, one-day old unit, installed by All Year... broke. It took them 3 days to get it running again. Then, when they installed the hard start, it finally worked. However, every 2-3 months for the first 2 years of my parts and labor warranty, I would have to call All Year out to fix the unit. And every single time, I would ask why this was happening. I was told they had no idea and to not worry about it, as the warranty covered it, so why should I care.

I replied by stating that this may be okay for now, but what about when the warranty was up? I was given no answer. And when my 2 year warranty was up, I bought capacitors and hard starts by the case, and every 2-3 months, I would replace them when my unit quit working. This ticked me off, but what could I do? All Year didn't seem to care, and I wasn't about to call another AC repairman to fix a unit that was still brand new and under warranty. I simply lived with it. This problem persisted until the day the compressor blew up. Completely destroyed itself after only 4 years. I knew this was not right, but what could I do. And when it was replaced, (NOT BY ALL YEAR as they wanted over $1,800 to fix it - labor only), is when it was found out that the installation by All Year was improper.

It was discovered that when All Year installed the unit new, and cut the old lines from the old compressor, metal filings were left in the copper line. This caused the filter/dryer to clog, which put a huge strain on the compressor every single time it started up. So much so, that hard starts were required in order to just get the unit running. And when the compressor was replaced, this issue was discovered, the line was unclogged, the inline filter/dryer was replaced, and I never had to use a hard start ever again, and the unit never blew another capacitor. For the first time, no thanks to All Year, by AC was running properly and not killing itself every time the compressor kicked on.

Why was this not fixed by All Year? Why, after coming out for the umpteenth time under the first 2 year warranty period, and my questioning over and over again, what was wrong, did ALL YEAR not try to determine the actual issue and fix it? The answer is easy. It was too costly and/or the techs had no care to even bother trying. It was easier and cheaper to simply replace the capacitors and get thru the 2 year warranty and be done with me. After that, it was on my dime, so who cared. And of course, every time I would call in, All Year would send a different tech, so no one ever really bothered to see the pattern here, or get interested in helping fix this once and for all.

So, here I am. All Year has not called me back. They refuse to acknowledge my 10 year parts warranty at every turn, appear to be charging me incredibly high labor fees to offset the cost of the parts warranty, so that my warranty is really no warranty at all. Am I being taken advantage of here? Is this really seem fair? Is this what is to be expected from an honest AC company? Does it appear to anyone but me that my warranty seems to be no warranty at all? Any and all help is greatly appreciated. As it is now, I no longer feel I can trust All Year Cooling and Heating. They seem more interested in money money and more money than they do in upholding their warranty or actually taking care of their customer. What do you guys think?

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

My friend had her air conditioner put in by All Year and she recommended them to me. I had a total replacement of my air conditioner. The rep who I spoke with was wonderful. He didn’t try and sell me anything I didn’t need. He didn’t try and upgrade me to some bigger unit as well. He just explained to me what I needed, and it was comparable to what I had. He was an all-around great guy. He stayed on top of it if I had any problems because initially, I had to have some of my ducts sealed because it was leaking water from the old air conditioner and onto the floor. He was tremendous.

The installers who came were great, too. They were professional, courteous and kept everything neat and clean. They wiped their feet and kept the door closed. It was indeed a great experience. After the service, I'm not slipping in a puddle of water anymore. It's negligible but I appreciated the wonderful service. Someone also texted me and told me that everything was going to turn out okay because we failed my first inspection from the city. All Year came right back out and fixed everything the city needed to be fixed. If others are looking for a good unit with courteous service and follow-up, they should go to All Year. I'll definitely recommend All Year.

Eva,
Thank you very much for your review and I'm glad that each experience with our team members was a positive one! Please reach out if you have any other questions or concerns.

Tommy

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

We called All Year when we had an issue with our AC at the office. Everybody was very nice and their technicians came out quickly. It was right after the hurricane, so the response time was great. We got a new unit and it was wonderful. If I ever have an issue at my own home, I'm calling them.

Debbie,

Thank you for your review! We're glad that everything is up and running again after the hurricane and please reach out if there's anything else we can assist with.

Thanks,

Tommy Smith

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

We've been using All Year Cooling for years and they were amazing. All I can say is great things about them. My daughter was getting married on a Saturday and Monday before that the air conditioning started not working. I had everybody in my house because she was getting ready there and Sunday I had a gathering of like 60 people.

All Year Cooling came on Monday twice and they sent the expert on the thermostat and the expert on the docks. They would come on some days twice because they realized the importance. Finally at Thursday night it was decided that there was no other option. We were all talking directly to the owner. We had his personal phone. My husband was talking to him and it was decided that a new unit was going to be installed and that they were going to push somebody else. The next morning they installed the new unit and the wedding was saved. They really understood the crisis that we were at.

Ana,
First, congrats on the wedding! And second, thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I'm happy to hear that everything worked out for you. Please reach out if you need any further assistance.

Tommy Smith

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Year Cooling?

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

My neighbor had a great experience with All Year Cooling so I went with them. I have two units in my current home, which I use all the time, and another unit in my mom’s home. The reps I’ve interacted with were excellent. They responded and kept checking to make sure that a representative was on his way to the house. And we really enjoyed that I can reach the owner if I have any questions or specific needs. The team that worked on the installation was great too. Now, my house is more efficiently cooled. All Year Cooling have excellent service and good prices and I always recommend them.

Rachel,
Thank you for leaving a review! I'm so happy to hear that each interaction has been a positive one. Please reach out if you need any further assistance.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

All Year did a good job with my neighbor so I gave them a try. I needed a repair and they were the only one who responded the same day to send somebody out. I called customer service to set up an appointment and the repair guy was fine. The repair was done correctly the first time, so I couldn't ask for anything more.

Dominick,
Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that your repair went well. Please reach out if we can be of further assistance.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

All Year Cooling and Heating installed our new air conditioning unit. The sales reps and the installation team were very nice and professional. After hurricane Irma, we came back to a broken AC unit so we called it in and All Year tried to do whatever they could as soon as possible. They repaired the unit.

Martello,
Thank you for your review! We're glad everything is up and running after the Hurricane as well.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I've used All Year Cooling for years and my experience has been great. Their representatives were kind and courteous and the installation team was fine. I would recommend them.

Janet,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review!
Regards,

Tommy Smith

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Three years ago, our air conditioner went out the day before Christmas Eve. I went to the phonebook and picked All Year Cooling and Heating, and it turned out to be the best thing I’d ever done. They came out on Christmas Eve and installed a new air conditioner. The one we had was 17 years old and we were low on finances at the time. They carried the note for us and no interest for a year. Then they came back out on Christmas Day to check a small leak that came up. We've referred them to eight people in our community because they were so good. The sales reps were very polite, kind, fast, efficient, did a great job and knowledgeable about what they were doing. So, I’ve had no complaints with the whole company.

My house stays cool all the time and I haven’t had ups and downs with it, so we’ve been pleased with the unit. The owner is very polite. We’re impressed that he points out in some of his brochures that if you aren’t pleased, you call him directly which most owners don’t do. He gives you his number that if you need to talk to the president. They do follow-ups on their work and on their people. If everybody conducted their business like All Year Cooling, we would have a lot of good businesses. The experience was perfect and it couldn’t be better.

Paulette,
Thank you so much for the review and thank you for trusting us with helping your friends and family! We're glad to hear that your unit is still running well. As always, please reach out if you have any questions.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

All Year Cooling was a great company. I searched and a lot of companies came to the house but nobody gave me the prices All Year gave me. I got Trane A/Cs with nice high SEERs for under $7000 for two and everybody else was giving me prices at $5000 each. They also had a promotion where if you recommend someone they would give you $100 bucks. That’s a good program they have.

The service was done very quickly and professionally too. Then when I had a little problem with something, I called them and they would have sent somebody even in a big storm. I told them to send technicians in the morning instead which they did and they took care of the problem. They seemed like they knew what they were doing and were very pleasant and easy to work with. They also have a nice warranty. They gave us two years for parts and labor and they gave 10 years on the air conditioner for the company.

Otilio,
Thank you very much for your review! We're happy to offer the lowest possible prices because it gets HOT in South Florida. I'm glad that you find benefits in each of our programs and we are thankful for your future referrals!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I worked in the industry and I heard about All Year Cooling & Heating from one of my colleagues. The reps were very knowledgeable and friendly and I’ve had the unit for about three weeks now. Since having my unit installed, everything has been working well.

Lenny,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! We're glad that everything is working well and that your experience was a good one.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

The person who repaired my AC unit said that All Year Cooling could give me a better price on a new system. He knew they had a good rep. They came here and they gave me the price I wanted on the air conditioning system. They said, "Go, fine. As long as you pay cash, we could do it." The new unit works much better and is more efficient than the 10-to-12-year-old unit. The electricity bill went down a little bit. I've had them come twice a year to maintain and service the unit. Clive, one of their repairmen, as well as their installation team, is very good. I'm very happy with them.

Tony,
We're glad to hear that your unit is running more efficiently and that we were able to offer that lower price. I'm happy to hear that you also have our preventative maintenance plan, that's very important here in South Florida!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

I was having a whole replacement done, including all the ducts, and the estimate was not ridiculously high and good enough for them to make a reasonable profit. The man who came and did the job was pretty quick and efficient and he did a good job of it. I had dealt with some other people for estimates and I couldn't believe the efforts All Year Cooling went to. Then, the installers showed up at eleven o'clock. Half of the day was gone and I thought there was no way they were going to finish it that day but they loaded up the truck at five o'clock and were gone so I was quite pleased.

They also stayed true to the estimate, except for the add-on I discussed with the installer and authorized. It was an option for a black light to kill bacteria in the system. It costs almost 100 bucks and I negotiated it with the installer, although the man who gave me the estimate came around in the middle of the day while they were putting the system in. Afterwards, I had an issue that was under warranty and they came and took care of it immediately. Then I've also had them back for a service and I'm very pleased with them. I've already recommended All Year Cooling to friends.

Joe,
Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that everything ran smoothly and now you're keeping cool! Please reach out to me if you have any questions.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

Called Sunday afternoon. Scheduled appointment for Monday 9am-1pm. Office called at noon to say tech was running late. New time of 1-2pm. At 3pm called office to see when tech would arrive? Office called back and stated tech had another stop before me and new time of 4-5pm. At 6:30 we went to dinner and rented a hotel. Office called at 7:45 and stated they were running behind. Tech had another stop before me and would arrive at 9pm. Told All Year Cooling Serena no thanks! Wasted day! Calling another company! Very poor company!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I had All Year Cooling replace an AC unit. They came right away. They were very quick and was done within 24 hours. The sales rep was very good, wonderful, and excellent. Their installation team was very good, efficient, and professional. And they made sure it works before they left. Everything's just fine.

Paul,

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that everything is working well and that you had a great experience.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

The price was the most important reason why I used All Year Cooling. The second thing was when I spoke to them on the phone, I enjoyed talking to the person who gave me the quote. He was very knowledgeable and if I had any question and he didn't know the answer, he immediately said, "I don't know the answer. Give me one second," and then came back with an answer. I'm also a general contractor and they did better than what I would have done replacing the unit. Also, when the guy was about done installing the unit, he realized that he didn't bring the free thermostat with him. I told him not to worry and that I already had one which works fine, but within an hour after he left, another AC guy came with a thermostat. He was en route to do another install and he had a thermostat in his truck and dropped it off. Another hour after that, another guy came over and installed it. I was impressed with how professional these guys run the company.

Rob,

I'm happy to hear that everything worked out well. Sounds like our guys were really able to help you out! Please let me know if we can be of further assistance.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I don't know how this company is still in business. I spent over 4K for new unit and they have been out 4 times and wasted my time and money because the unit is still under warranty and they refuse to just fix it.

Original review: July 22, 2017

All Year had much more reasonable in price compared to others and their sales rep was great. He lived up to everything he said he'd do including the warranty. I've had them out once for it and they were here right on time. They also come out every year and check up like they said they would with the maintenance call at no charge. But the installation crew that first came was the worst. They were a bunch of foreigners who couldn't understand what I was saying and they only did what they were gonna do. But All Year rectified everything, sent out another crew and it was done properly. It's all good and this unit is better than the one I had before.

Gerald,
Thank you for your review and we are happy to hear that you received great service all around. We hope to continue serving you in the future and if there is anything I could assist with please let me know.

Tommy Smith

Original review: July 15, 2017

I had a bad experience with another air conditioning company. My friend had used All Year Cooling and he said they were very good. So I had them replace my air conditioning, and they provided me with a unit and the installation went well. The installers did exactly what they said they were gonna do. I've had the unit for a month now and I'm very happy so far.

Paul,
We love hearing when another customer refers us and we're glad that your service went well. Happy to hear that you're keeping cool!
Thanks again for the review,

Resolution response: July 31, 2017

Since my complaint about All Year Cooling and since my husband has been dealing with the owner of the company, All Year Cooling has been excellent in trying to resolve all our issues on the 4 air conditioner units that we had them install for us.

We are grateful to All Year Cooling to making things right. They have come out many many times to help resolve the different issues. They have been very helpful in making sure things are working well, and they have proven their full support an desire to resolving all the issues that we have encountered. We praise their owner's commitment to his customers satisfaction, and they were even nice enough to upgrade one of our outside condenser units by 1/2 ton, without charging me any additional amount, to try and ensure the proper cooling of the home,

We think all the issues have been resolved, and we are currently waiting for the building departments permit inspection and approval.

We are grateful to All Year Cooling in making such a strong commitment to making sure the installation job is done and working correctly and that their customers are happy and satisfied.

Thank you Tommy and the rest of the All Year Cooling Team for your help in resolving the issues. We are grateful that you take pride in your company and stand behind your company's work.

Original review: July 10, 2017

Salesman Joe had us convinced this family run business was fabulous so we got 4 ac units. What a disaster. They never connected duct work. They never replaced the box under the handler. Our old ac worked better than the new one. I had to miss 7 days of work to continually be here to explain the problem. I had to explain return vents were not working. They had the air handler all messed up. Mark kept trying but no one knew what they were doing. I learned more on YouTube and had to teach them. I would not recommend them ever to anyone. I have before and after pictures.

Original review: July 2, 2017

All Year Cooling's owner was so nice. We had fantastic interactions with the sales reps. Everything was excellent. They were very knowledgeable and professional. They were also able to answer all our questions. The installers showed up on time and they installed everything. They also cleaned up after themselves.

Randy,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! We're so happy to hear that everything went well and that you're keeping cool. If you have any questions please reach out to me.

Tommy Smith

Original review: June 28, 2017

Ok, so I don't write very many reviews, but I felt that I need to this time so here goes. Long story short I had an A.C. company come out to do my yearly service and they said my Freon was low even though it was blowing cold. So I had them add and paid and they went on their way. 2 weeks later A.C. explodes. I found out that they put the wrong gas in the system and it caused a pressure build up, which caused the explosion of my AC System. I called ALL YEAR COOLING at 9:30 PM, left a message and figured I would hear next day, but got a call 2 mins later, talked to representative and he said I would have someone at my house at 10. Next morning 10 am, I get a call from the guard that AC is here. That's a great start.

They tell me what I need, undercut the 2 other bids I got by 750.00, and schedule for same day install. I cannot express how grateful I am for a company to be here in South Florida that can not only be trusted, but can back up what they do with excellent work, great people, great products, and the BEST... GREAT SERVICE. I highly recommend this company to anybody in need of any and all AC needs. They far surpassed my expectations. Thank you to ALL YEAR COOLING for being a standout and stand up company!

Sean,
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review and thank you for the kind words! We know how frustrating it is when an AC goes out and are happy that we were able to offer you same-day service! Please give me a call if there is anything else we can help you with.

Tommy Smith

Original review: June 17, 2017

All Year Cooling did some checking up on my unit. Overall, it was very excellent. The tech showed what he was going to do and then he did what he had to do. He also told me what follow up I needed to do with the system. When I rescheduled the service, I called on another person for doing the same job at $25. But, All Year Cooling did a good job for the $49. It's better as far as the last service at the time.

Samuel,
We're happy that your system is working well now. Please reach out to me if you have any concerns or questions and thank you for your review.
Regards,

Tommy Smith

Original review: June 16, 2017

I went to the Better Business Bureau and a couple of other sources. Amongst others, All Year Cooling appeared to be worth looking at. They respond quickly and have good communication while other providers called me three days later. One guy came out and he's very personable. He gave us the estimate and we signed up right away then they were here the next day to put it in. They subcontract their installations and we have the unit for probably a month now. The salesman was excellent and so was the installation team. When they left, it looked like nothing had happened. They were immaculate. I've always been cool but now I'm really cool since the unit was installed. Overall, they're responsive, professional, courteous and clean.

Gerry,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We're happy to hear that your experience was great from start to finish! If there's anything I can help you with please reach out.

Tommy Smith

Original review: June 10, 2017

Our air conditioning unit was dying slowly in its five years of existence. Everything leaked so it was time to replace it. Five years ago, All Year Cooling responded to our request for a quote on a replacement AC unit. I also felt comfortable with the recommendations of people that had used them before. Both the brand that they carried at that time and the features that it had were some of the reasons I chose them. The air conditioning unit has higher efficiency since it has been installed and the dual compressor has reduced my electric costs considerably.

The people at All Year Cooling were also friendly, cooperative and they gave me the information I needed. They performed the installation as advertised and they stayed with me for six months to get it to work right because it was the newest version of the top of the line Trane dual compressor unit. Everyone was learning how to manage it while I was going through the experience with them. The installers were also very professional and did a fine job. The owner of All Year Cooling has been a man of his word, even though there were times I had to beat up on him to get what I needed. The company always came through and did what they promised. Overall, they've been reliable, honest and they live up to their commitment.

Leonard,
Thank you for your review. We're glad that everything worked out and that you now have a more efficient unit. As always, please reach out if I can help any further.
Thanks,

Tommy Smith

Original review: June 8, 2017

I liked the price that All Year was offering with the tune-up so I went with them. The rep that came over was awesome. I asked him all kinds of silly questions about the air conditioning unit and he answered them like they were just common questions. He was very respectful and nice. He sat down and explained different things about the unit 'cause I have two different brands and we just talked about getting a new unit.

All Year Cooling was very prompt and professional. And even after the gentleman left, someone tried to touch base about how good the rep who came over was or what the service was like, so I felt they followed through with it, too. I've heard of other air conditioning companies where the people hardly talk to you. But this guy was very informative about things that probably are now saving me money on my electric bill. Overall, it's been a pleasure dealing with All Year Cooling.

Donna,
We're glad to hear that our lowest possible prices were able to assist you in getting that unit up and running. Please let me know if I can help any further or if you have any questions.

Tommy Smith, President

Original review: June 5, 2017

I looked All Year up on their website. Then I had Air Around the Clock and All Year come here to give me an estimate and All Year gave me a better estimate. However, we got a 4 Ton originally and then we went to a 3.5 Ton but it was the wrong size. I’m here 37 years. This is my third air-conditioner and I knew that they made a false adjustment. I explained to them that the carpenter ran across the ceiling with the wrong size. They made a forced attachment that came out, that’s why they thought the carpenter was right. They told me it didn’t matter but it did and they changed that. But then I had to pay an extra $500 because I was right.

We had the unit installed on April 4th, which was a bad day. One of my cats was having a seizure and my car was in the shop so I couldn't even bring her to the vet. Their installer, Patrick said he would take her, but then General Motors ran the car right back to me. Patrick and his crew were fantastic. I'd give them 100%. He said he’s gonna send the best people and evidently he did. They did everything excellent. However, they never changed my air handler and it was the first air handler ever put in this house.

I had two carriers put in besides the one that wasn’t in the house and the air handler should’ve been changed because it was the wrong one. Then they took everything out. They redid the work and did everything correct. I’ve seen a big difference in the house. It stays cold and shuts off during the day. The other one would run continuously anywhere from 12:30 to 8 o’clock at night. It would stay at 80 till I could get it down. This one I set it at 77 and it shuts on and off. It’s fantastic. I’m sure I’m gonna save a lot on my electric bill.

It's hot air rating is 17 SEER instead of 16. That alone, I could save $150. I can’t get lower than 13 SEER but 16 was what Air Around the Clock offered. Mostly air-conditioners was 16 but the York was 17 so that’s why I took the York. They really don’t get a good rating but he guaranteed me that they corrected their problems over the years and for the last 5 years there have been no problems with this one. Plus, I got two years instead of one-year warranty and I got 10 years on the parts so there's no problem.

The only problem I had with them is the company did not return call. I actually had to call Tom, the president. That was because I couldn’t use the air-conditioning since the duct that I had was a 12x30 and they didn’t bring the correct one. Plus it goes outside, not inside the unit. One of their employees told me that she ordered a duct that would ship in three to five weeks but I wasn’t gonna use the air-conditioning without a filter. Then I ordered the correct duct on Amazon and only went four days without an air conditioner.

Matt, one of the guys that looked at the duct work, said I had to get Tom to pay me $89.99. He also said that the duct I ordered saved the company a lot of money because it would have cost anywhere between $100-150 and it wouldn't have been here till five weeks. The rep had initially told me to call her if I have a problem so I called and left a message but she didn't call me back. So I got in touch with Tom and as soon as he heard about it, he sent me a check right away. That's the only problem I had. Other than that, it’s fantastic. Unit runs good.

I’m very pleased with Tom. He also gave me his own phone number. I really appreciate him doing that and although I don’t like calling him, I had to call him and text him twice. He texted me back to say he was on dispatch but he would get right back to me. Then the last time I used it, I told him what a great job they did and that everything is running great. Then he sent me back a text which I still have saved. It said, “Thanks for your compliments and we’re here to always help you and glad that you’re happy.”

All Year Cooling response
Thank you for the review, Vincent! We're so happy to hear that you received great service from each one of our team members. I'm glad we were able to get everything sorted out for you and please reach out to me if you need any further assistance!

Tommy Smith

Original review: June 1, 2017

5/31/17, Mario came to condo, gave quote, went to condo management office, etc. Advised him I was getting other quotes, they were $600 higher. 6/1/17, @ 11:17 a.m. Patrick, installer, arrived with partner. Installation completed by 3:00 p.m. Mario, Patrick & the second installer, as well as the office staff that contacted me, were very nice & professional. It is hard to get this kind of service these days! Great price, Great service & Great Cool Condo!!! Thank you & I have already recommended All Year Cooling on my Facebook page! Feel free to put me as a reference! :)

Diane,
Thank you so much for the kind review. We're happy to hear that we were able to offer you the lowest possible prices and great service! Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Tommy Smith

Original review: May 26, 2017

The first where I heard about All Year was through DonorsChoose. My fiancé is a teacher and she was doing a campaign. I donated to some of it and All Year covered the rest of it. Then they happen to do a friend's house. He liked them and I've switched to them myself. We had a couple of incidents where we knew it was time to replace the air-conditioner. Their sales representatives are always very attentive. Also, I text the owner when I need something and he's very thorough and gets back to me ASAP. I wasn't there when they installed. I just opened up my garage door, they went in and did their thing and I came home to a new air-conditioning unit. Since having the unit installed, it has brought my electric bill down. It's also nice to have a reliable unit. I use them for my property management company as well. All Year is a great company that does really good work. They're hands down amazing.

James,
We're happy to have been able to assist your fiance with her project and thank you for giving us a try! I'm glad that the install went well and hope that you're feeling and seeing the benefits in your electric bill too. Please reach out if there is anything I can assist you with!

Tommy Smith, President

www.allyearcooling.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use