Save on Appliance Repairs

Compare Quotes
4.83/5
Based on 602 reviews that contain star ratings

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Hi my name is Tommy Smith, President of All Year Cooling. We're a family business that was founded in 1973. Since day one customer service has been our #1 priority. So much so, that I want all of my customers to be able to contact me before, during and after the sale. I look forward to you joining the All Year Cooling family!

View More View More

Save on Appliance Repairs

With the Best Home Warranty

Compare Quotes

624 All Year Cooling Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 1, 2019

We needed new air conditioning. Being from the North, we knew nothing about them. We got three quotes, and lots of advice. We chose All Year Cooling, and hoped they would be as good as they seemed, because we had been told that the units are not complicated but the installation is key to a good outcome. The installers were first rate. They worked until the job was perfect, staying in our home until it was dark out, and they had to pull out their flashlights. They were gentlemen. All of them, including the office staff. I find zero reason not to recommend them. Highly recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I'm living in South Florida, and my air conditioning unit broke on a three-day holiday weekend. I was online at 11:30 Sunday night looking for air conditioning companies. It was very hard to get in touch with a company, but All Year was there to respond. They were online 24/7 and they have a chat system. I threw a question out and someone responded immediately. The next day in the morning, there was someone here. Their salesperson was great. He was very nice, very courteous, and professional. I got my unit within those two days on a holiday weekend. The installation team were great too. I have a little loud dog that likes to bark at everybody, and they interacted with the dog. They were really nice and professional.

I was really impressed with All Year. I really liked them. I live in a condo complex with an association that is a real pain in the rear end, and All Year spoke to them directly. They gave them all the paperwork that was needed, and in five minutes, the approval from the condo board was in my email. All Year is a very good and professional company. Their AC unit is working great.

Get expert buying tips about Heating and Cooling Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

A year and a half ago, my AC broke and somebody recommended All Year Cooling and Heating. Then, I decided to go with them because of the price and their rep was very nice. However, their rep said that my electricity was gonna cut off in half, but it didn’t. Then, the unit broke about two weeks ago and they came on a weekend. I had to pay a little bit, which was not very nice, but at least they came and they fixed it. The girl in the office was very nice and up-to-date and she was able to help me. Also, the team who came out was great. Other than the fee I had to pay because it was a weekend, everything went smoothly.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

I’m very happy with All Year's price and I was happy with the installation. I then called for two reasons. Number one, because they screwed up the financing and somebody called me back and told me somebody else would call me back, and nobody ever did. So, I’m stuck because I had to accept the financing that they put me under, which is not the one I chose. The other thing is, I called to schedule an inspection by Martin County and nobody ever bothered calling me back about that either. That was a disappointment because this should be inspected since permits had to be pooled for it. I have no idea what the status of that is. Plus the AC seems to be making a little bit more noise than it should.

When I had these problems, I called Anthony who’s the sales guy on the job. When I initially signed up for the financing, I pointed out that I was signing the wrong thing, and he assured me that we would get it right but we didn't. I then spoke to him and he said I had to speak to someone in the accounting or financing department. A young lady called me back and I explained to her the situation, and she said Anthony would be calling me but I never heard from him. Also, in the past I’ve had trouble with All Year in inspections. I used to own a house in Wellington and they put two units in the house in one year, and they never had the inspection finalized. Nonetheless, generally I’m happy with All Year. The install crews come on time and their jobs are done well for the most part. I know that if I call them, these problems can be taken care of.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

When I met the sales rep from All Year, he seemed like a nice guy and I thought I’d do business with him. Everything was great with the installation team. I’ve had some problems with the air conditioning unit and All Year would come out and fixed it. I’ve had a warranty program with them and they’ve honored it and they’ve come out and fixed the air conditioning unit at no cost to me. I’d give them a glowing recommendation to anyone.

All Year Cooling response

Thank you, Keith! We're glad to hear that the technicians have been able to repair your unit. Please reach out if there's anything we can help with.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Year Cooling?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I was online looking for different companies and I found All Year. It seemed like they have been in business for a while and they have pretty good references. People really spoke highly about the service. A very nice gentleman from All Year came in and explained everything to me. All Year gave me a very good price, but my credit wasn’t very good at the time. So I didn’t have the amount for the downpayment. But if I was able to afford it in any way, I would definitely get back in touch with All Year.

All Year Cooling response

Thank you for the review, Evelyn! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I've been a customer of All Year Cooling & Heating for a year now. They put the unit in in February 2018 and so far, it's been better than excellent with them. Initially, I called people in to give me quotes and theirs was the best quote. It was about $900 less than all the other ones. But I was worried that because their quote was the best, I wouldn't get serviced.

But then three days ago, I needed them for service. My own thermostat broke (not the one they gave me) and a guy came to the house right away. I bought a new thermostat and he put it in. Then, I called them up and asked how much do I owe them. I was told nothing. So, the service was fantastic and there were big savings with them. Going with them has no downsides at all. In fact, there are two other people in my community who told me that they also went with All Year Cooling & Heating and said that they were just fantastic.

Alan,

Thank you for submitting a review! We're glad you're enjoying your new AC unit. If there's anything else we can assist with please reach out.

AYC Team

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

All Year Cooling & Heating gave me a good deal and they were also recommended by my manager. I used to have heating and air that wasn't cooling well, so it was a little uncomfortable and very expensive. Then an All Year sales rep came out to my house, answered all my questions, and was very polite. I've had their unit installed and I’m waiting to see if my electric bill goes down. It went down a little bit, but it may go down smaller. I totally enjoyed working with All Year and I had a great experience. It was positive all the way around. I’d also recommend them.

All Year Cooling response

Thank you for the review, Patty! We hope that electric bill keeps dropping and your home is nice and cool. Please reach out if there's anything more we can assist with!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I was searching the internet for prices because the air conditioner that I had was 11 years old and had started to make some funny noises. Down in Florida, the life expectancy of air conditioner is around 10 years. I saw All Year Cooling through a website that they advertised in. I did a background check and found out that it was good so I called them and their price was the best price, so I used them. I was glad I did because everybody I've had contact with were very courteous and professional.

The installation crew was very professional also. The installation was more work than they anticipated because the salesman that came out didn't emphasize that the air conditioner is in a closet, and the previous one was installed too high so they had to move my tankless heater down lower so they can install it in the proper position. They wound up being here until 10:30 at night. It was kind of a long day for those air guys. All Year Cooling's unit is more efficient than the one that was in there. It cools off a bit quicker than the old one so it's gonna save me money.

Hi Ken,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! Please reach out to us if there's any more we can assist with.

AYC Team

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

All Year Cooling: Installation was very professional, prompt service. Excellent customer service and the best price for AC units. $300 less than several competitors for same unit. I got a Trane unit. Very quiet and cools off the house very well. Thanks Tommy!

Stephen,
Thank you for the review. We're glad that our lowest possible prices gave you an awesome unit like Trane! Please let us know if there's anything more we can assist with.

All Year Team

No response received
Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Our AC broke and the people that came to our house was very rude!! He yelled at us because we were asking him to move his truck so we can park in OUR driveway. Out of all the people that came to fix our AC that was actually professional wish I remembered his name. But the others that came to our house to fix our AC were very rude and disrespectful. Never using this company again!! Horrible!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

We were building a home and wanted to install central air and heat. An associate at work told me about a company called All Year Cooling. She had used them in the past and they did an excellent job. I called this company and a skill contractor met us at our new home site and gave us a reasonable estimate. Luckily for us we moved in during the summer so we were able to test our new, air conditioner and it worked perfectly. Our home never felt so comfortable. If you searching for excellent service I would recommend All Year Cooling. They did a wonderful job.

All Year Cooling response

Thank you for the review, Veronica. Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Our aircon blew out and at first, I had Air Around the Clock on. But they said I needed I new one and they were not gonna get me financed. At that time, I knew my current credit situation. I googled a particular model and went to All Year Cooling. The lady I met there, Janet, was very professional but very nice, sweet and knowledgeable. She put the information in plain English for people and I knew exactly what she was talking about. They financed me personally through the company. I put a down-payment and then three steady payments after that, which was a piece of cake.

One time, I had a problem with the unit and they came out. One of the motors went bad in the inside unit and they took the motor out, exchanged it and came back to put it in. It worked beautifully. When the aircon didn't seem to be cooling as it used to, a guy came out and checked it all out. He said that it probably just needed to be cleaned really good. He got the unit right for a week and it seemed to start cooling better again. But the next thing I knew, it was 90 degrees out and it was 85 degrees in the house. And it was running for 24 hours. It would be 78 when I get up in the morning and at 5 o'clock, it would still be running but it would be down to only 81 degrees. It was not cooling enough.

I called them again and they said it sounded like a replacement was needed. I called it in then they came out and replaced the unit. There was no problem. They were totally professional and the people were so nice. The technicians who came out were excellent people. They were very friendly and knowledgeable. They explained what they were gonna do and what they were doing. They were fabulous. In fact, everybody that I've dealt with has been wonderful. When you call All Year Cooling on the phone, the people would talk to you very nicely and they'd work with you. I'm totally satisfied with the company. If you know anybody who needs an air conditioner, call All Year Cooling.

All Year Cooling response

Thank you for the review, Hugh!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I am so disappointed with my new Trane AC system. It runs for hours at a time just to cool my apartment a degree or two. It is loud enough to be heard over the TV or in the shower. And the sticker on the unit says to use a 16X20 air filter but that size doesn't fit. All Year Cooling came. Sent a service tech out to look at these complaints. He said that I should buy 16X19 size air filters custom from Amazon. He added some coolant and said that should help but it still runs for hours just to lower the temperature to 78 from 80 degrees. And he said all AC units make noise.

I know they all make noise. And this isn't that offensive. It isn't a whistle or grinding or anything like that. It is just a loud whirring like a wood chipper or a jet engine. If it only came on for short bursts it might not be that bothersome. But the unit stays on for hours. I will see what happens to my electric bill. But my 28 year old unit would come on for 5, 10, 15 minutes at a time to keep this place at the same temperature this brand new unit takes hours to maintain. I am so unhappy and I don't seem to have any recourse except to let other consumers know of my experience.

Original review: July 26, 2018

I had an air-conditioning problem. I had a very bad experience with a number of companies but when I called All Year Cooling, it was so straight and fast. Also, if you look at their website, the phone number of the owner is right on there. You call and somebody answers, but still, the fact remains that he exposed himself and that was something that really won me over. Their sales representatives were very good as well. They came over to the house and we talked. There was not really a great deal of pressure and the work was done very fast and very efficiently. All Year Cooling is our go-to air-conditioning company. We’re very happy and we recommended them to many people.

Enrique,
Thank you for your business and trusting us to cool your home! We appreciate your kind words.

Tommy - President

Original review: July 21, 2018

All Year Cooling is big and they are all around Miami and well-prepared. I buy replacement motors that they have and ask for services. The reps call me when they notify about the appointment and what time they're gonna be here. All Year knows what they're doing and are professional. Everything looks good, so I keep working with them. They're quick, however, I don't know if they have a lot of work but when I requested the appointment, the day they went out, they changed it different times and passed to the next day. But I was okay with that. I just wish they kept the appointment as we had it.

Hello Carlo,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! Please reach out if there's anything more we can assist with.

Original review: July 7, 2018

I've had my unit from All Year since 2010. My particular system is what they call a package union and it had a plenum. They have the bill outside and they had to be called back to make some adjustments on that, and their supervisor never came after to make sure everything was all right. Recently, I had a repair done and it took four techs before one could get it right. They kept sending one, who then said, "I don't do this." That was bad, but the office manager Christine made up for it. She gave me a nice discount on the repair bill, so I was okay with the inconvenience. She's an asset to the company, the way she handled my situation.

Hi Madeline,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance so we can reach that 5-star!

Tommy - President

Resolution response: July 3, 2018

This is a follow-up review to the one posted yesterday. Tommy **, President of All Year Cooling and Heating, sent 2 emails within one hour of my review being posted, Amanda ** also called and left messages, also within one hour. We called back upon our return and an appointment was made for Monday morning for repairs to be made, at no charge to us, Tommy to take care of the labor costs as well.

Cliff arrived at about 11:30, determined the problem to be the fan motor and, as he had brought a new one, installed it and had the A/C unit running by 12:30. Laura (not sure if right name) called at about 12:45 to inquire as to the status of the work. Thanked her for calling and told her Cliff just finished and unit is operating fine.

Tommy called shortly thereafter to inquire as to whether the repairs had been carried out. I told him Cliff had done a great job in the shortest amount of time possible and that I had informed as such and thanked him as well. Tommy then brought up the topic of the warranty. He said that as the home was in our name when the unit was installed, the warranty should be valid. He inquired as to the name of the firm that had informed us the warranty would not be honored and had charged us for the new coil/evaporator.

He also asked if I would send him all invoices/documentation I have from this firm so that he can go to the manufacturer of the unit and see if they would reimburse the cost of the parts as labor is not covered. I will collect all information required and forward to him. I wish to thank Tommy personally for his prompt response to our complaint and extend our thanks as well to all of his employees involved who did their best to take care of our problem. In closing, we have to mention that we were pleasantly surprised for a firm to take an almost personal interest in our problem and work to resolve it in the quickest manner possible.

Original review: July 1, 2018

We had a completely new A/C unit, including all new ductwork and insulation, installed in late 2011/early 2012 by All Year Cooling, with a 10 year warranty. The coil/evaporator began leaking in early 2017 and, after an A/C repair rep added a sealant that didn't stop the leak, was replaced in July 2017. We then found out that the warranty had been put into our contractor's name instead of ours. Our general contractor, Bill Monroy, GEMCO Corp, apparently registered the unit warranty in his name/company name. Our A/C repair rep said that, when he attempted to get the replacement coil/evaporator unit, he was told that the warranty was not valid as it was not registered in our name, even though the address on the warranty is ours, **.

We had to pay $1250 in July 2017 to have a new coil/evaporator installed, instead of it being covered by the warranty. Our A/C rep told us that our unit was apparently one of a series produced in 2011 that had failed as he has personally changed out at least 5 units with this production year. Over the past 6 months or so, we have noted several times that the A/C unit was not running. Each time we were able to get it to start again by cycling from cool to heat and turning the switch from auto to on and back to auto. We had two different A/C repair firms check out the unit but could not find anything wrong.

Last evening, July 1st, we came home from a dinner and found out that the A/C unit was again not running. This time nothing worked. When we set it to cool, the fan in the condensing unit outside kicks in but the fan in the air handler won't start working. As today is a Sunday, it is of course difficult (and expensive) to get a repairman over. Regardless, I called an A/C repair firm who, after checking the unit out determined the fan was defective and had to be replaced. Of course, supply stores are not open on Sunday so we will have to put up with another day and night with no A/C. Great, in sunny and hot southern Florida.

This latest repair will cost a minimum of $600-$800 and, together with the service charges for adding coolant each time it leaked out, bringing my total loss to approx. $2400. What I want to know is, why isn't my warranty valid? It is registered to our address. We paid $9,500 to have a completely new A/C unit, all new ductwork etc., installed but still have had quite a number of issues with the unit which has cost us money, money that we as retirees living on a fixed income, do not have to throw away.

Original review: June 7, 2018

A friend of mine told me about All Year Cooling & Heating and they gave me a good price. I got two units from them and they did a very good job of installing those but the follow-through has not been the greatest. They were supposed to clean the ducts as part of our contract but nobody ever called to make an appointment. So, I kept calling them trying to get them to at least give me an appointment to come back to do the duct work which I shouldn't have had to do.

Hello Barbara,
Thank you for your review and for choosing All Year Cooling. I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you've been having with the duct scheduling. Please give me a call directly at 954-610-6620 so I can get it sorted out for you.

Tommy, President

Original review: June 6, 2018

When I researched on the internet for the best-rated AC vendors in my area, I came across All Year Cooling. I was doing major upgrades that required changing an 18-year-old AC unit, although it was still working. It has been two weeks since I got a new AC unit from them. The sales representative was very positive and responsive, and All Year had very fair pricing. As expected, the AC unit was delivered on time and the installers showed up. They were very professional and they cleaned up the area, and the installation of the AC unit was excellent.

Frank,
Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear everything went well. Please reach out if we can be of any assistance.

Tommy Smith

Original review: June 2, 2018

All Year Cooling did work at the house of a good friend of mine and he recommended them to me. I had pleasant interactions with the sales reps that helped me purchase a unit from All Year. The installation of the unit went fine, but the installers could have been a bit more organized. When they came, they didn't have all the parts. I had to take days off and wait in the house and they came three times.

Then I had certain questions which were very important to me because I have children with asthma. I needed All Year to do air duct cleaning, but they never did and I didn't feel that they addressed the issue. But to be fair, they sent someone out to our house, but I wasn't there when that person came by. Then they went as far as doing a follow-up call. All Year has answered phone calls and, in fact, they have always reached out, so much so that I recommended them to my mother and they're working with her now. With the All Year unit that I've had for a month now, All Year efficiently did the job and it was quality work they did.

Hello Sonny,
Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it. Please let me know if there's anything more we can assist you with by contacting me directly at 954-610-6620.
Thanks!

Tommy, President

Original review: June 1, 2018

I initially researched different companies, figured who was in the area and which one was a family business, and then decided by estimates. But this being South Florida, just because they said one thing doesn’t necessarily mean it is so. I’m an old school and if it’s not on paper, it doesn’t exist to me. I definitely did my homework and All Year’s salesperson answered all my questions thoroughly and accurately. And when I called their office, the guy I spoke knew my family name and my brother through growing up in East Hollywood, so the company was a family business.

I had the installation done eight years ago. The technician came out when they said he was gonna come out and did what they said he was gonna do. In fact, I also had an air conditioner put in my girlfriend's home because it was ready to die and my neighbor also installed a unit because of my referral. I like to learn what the techs are doing and how they're doing it, just for learning experience and not being on the guy’s back but to raise any questions that I may have. And the tech was very polite and professional. Three months ago, my AC needed a repair and the same technician came out.

It was a holiday weekend so I figured I didn’t wanna be without air all weekend long. I initially thought there was no way a technician was gonna come out and not charge me an arm and a leg. I was still hesitant because you don’t know when a company is trying to take advantage of you. A friend of my friend is an AC guy so I figured I would get this guy out here and he would be honest with me. But unfortunately, or fortunately, he couldn’t make it because he was in New Jersey. So I went through my paperwork and found out that I had ended up getting the 10-year extended warranty, which I normally don’t do and which All Year no longer offers.

I called them and their office helped me in scheduling the appointment. They called me back to say that they could get out here a little bit earlier and ask if that was good for me. I said, “Absolutely. Get out here quicker.” The gentleman came out that evening and through striking up a conversation, I realized that he was the one who had put the unit in eight years ago. He looked at the unit and at first he told me the issue was the circuit breaker. I told him that my brother was an electric contractor and I could do that. He said that it was under warranty and, since he was there, to let him do it. He did that then we came upon two other problems.

He said that I was gonna need a fan but I thought that fans didn't go out just like that. He checked it and he said that aside from the fan, I was gonna need an LED unit which was the brain to get the fan engaged because it was a two-staged fan. I asked him to show me what was and what wasn’t working and why. He hotwired the fan up to show me that it was kicking on and cutting off. I believed I just needed the brain to engage the fan but I trusted him enough.

Then he pointed out that it was an older unit and that they didn’t have anything in stock for it. The part was gonna have to be ordered out and he said that although the unit was under warranty, those parts were universal and the supplier was gonna charge them to program it to my unit in particular. It was gonna be $80 out of my pocket. Realistically, I knew the supplier was taking what he can as opposed to a flat fee, but $80 was a lot better than what the cost may have been. In fact, out of curiosity, I asked how much all that would have been if I didn’t have the extended warranty and he said it would be about $1200.

He said that he would order the part and that it would arrive two days later, because of the holiday. A representative also called me up and told me they got the order and that they were gonna try to expedite it. Then the guy came back and put the part in. As I was signing off everything, I asked where it shows the $80 and he said that they weren’t gonna charge me the amount after all. I really appreciated that but I also had to ask him to show me where the balance due is zero and he did.

He left and I went in the house then I realized I didn't even tip the guy. His truck was leaving the street so I called the office and asked them to call him back. I told them he had left one of his tools. I had some money in my left pocket so I threw forty dollars in my other pocket. When he pulled up, he asked what he had left and I told him that he actually hadn’t left anything. It was what I didn’t do and I apologized. I handed him the money, which he cupped on his steering wheel and then he started driving off.

Then I looked at my pocket to see how much money I got left over for the next couple of days and I had $40. I had given him money from the wrong pocket. Fortunately, he was at the stop sign so I ran 20 feet up to him and banged on the window. He said, “What? What’s the matter?” I asked if he had seen what i had given him and he said not yet. I asked him to shut his eyes and to hand it to me. He did and I gave him the $40. He asked what that was all about and I told him that I had given him a 140-dollar tip. I asked him not to take it personally but I could not go short on $140. He smiled and said, “I gotta come here more often.”

All in all, the tech was phenomenal. On the flip side, my neighbor didn’t have a good experience with All Year and through talking to other people weeks later, I had other individuals saying that they would never go with that company. But people expect different things from different people. As for me, I can’t say enough good about All Year.

Kurt,

Thank you for the review, we appreciate you taking the time! Please let us know if we can help in any way!

Tommy

Original review: May 30, 2018

My realtor referred me to All Year Cooling when I first relocated here and all of their representatives were great. The air conditioner unit on the house was from 1995 and it was really old. I thought it was working 'cause some air was coming out. I spoke with Anthony, who was the main rep, and he communicated effectively the whole time. I initially reached out to him just trying to get a quote before I even got the place, and he told me to let him know whenever I'm ready. And when I finally got the place, I told him about it and I asked him as to when can we get it done. Then he had a person out, Ray, to take a look at it. Ray told me that I'd be better off getting a whole new air conditioning unit rather than trying to repair it.

He said that it was not even worth touching and told me that there wasn't even air coming out on some of the vents. Anthony had a new unit and the guy in there the next day. Everybody was really knowledgeable and efficient. They did it in a couple of hours, and it was very thorough, so I was very happy. I've had the new unit since the beginning of May, and the difference was night and day when the unit was changed. The other person I spoke with, Richard, was on the insurance side. He broke down the whole comprehensive insurance for the unit for the 10-years and it was very thorough. Everything was easy to understand and I knew exactly what I was getting myself into.

All Year Cooling response
Thank you for your review, Zaylin! We're glad that your unit is cooling well and we hope you also notice the difference on your electric bill! Please reach out if there's anything further we can help you with.

Tommy

Original review: May 18, 2018

We got an estimate from a couple of companies and All Year Cooling did an impressive job. We always use the same people the second time if we were pleased with them the first time. So, when we had our home remodeled, we had All Year clean our vents and they had to get some of the dust out of the place. I told them that I would call them as soon as the remodeling was complete. The remodeling went on an extra week, then I called them, and the crew that they sent came out two days after.

The All Year guys were very nice and they explained what they were going to do. They also explained what they found or didn’t find. We just had a little bit of plaster in the vents, but they didn’t find any bacteria or molds. They were very fast and neat, and they cleaned up their mess. We were very pleased and impressed with them. We’ve already bought a couple of air conditioners from All Year and we’ll continue doing the same. I've told my friends that we've had a very good experience with All Year and one of my neighbors that I've talked to had them in for an estimate.

Beverly,

It was an absolute pleasure working with you and we're glad that we could be part of your home remodeling project. We're also glad you bought a couple of air conditioners from us and that we're at the top of your list for AC service in the future.

Thanks again for your review!

Best regards,

Tommy

Original review: March 15, 2018

Overall, I've had a great experience with All Year Cooling. Today, all of a sudden, my air conditioner started making a humming noise. I called Gene and he was very responsive. He did his due diligence to get stuff done. I talked to them in the beginning and they told me that they were going to give me a gift card for recommending them more customers. So I bought one air conditioner from them back in September for a rental property. And then now I bought two more for my property. I also got my sister to buy an air conditioner from them. However, I haven't received the gift cards yet.

Mario,

Thank you for your review and thank you for referring us to your friends and family! We just double checked in the system that the card shipped out to you on the February 5th and is now showing as active. Please let us know if you need any assistance with this.

Tommy

Original review: March 12, 2018

All Year Cooling & Heating said that because I recommended somebody, they would give me $100, and it never happened although they have my address. I have a friend who recommended me to All Year Cooling & Heating and then I called and talked to Anthony. We went about it and I was happy and told them that I would go for it. I went for it and then I recommended somebody. That somebody went for it and they installed two weeks ago. I also have a couple of people lined up, however, All Year is not responding. Another thing is that when they went to inspect the units, they found that the paper they had didn’t match with the seals in the AC so I took a picture and sent it to Anthony from All Year Cooling & Heating, but then, I don’t know what happened after that. Other than that, everything is fine. I have their unit for three weeks now. I hope they respond to what they offered and if they do, I’d be recommending them to people.

Hi, Hector!

Thank you for your review. I just double checked in our system and we received both of your referrals, it looks like you have received your first card and your second card was actually processed just yesterday so it's on the way to you now! Please reach me directly at 954-610-6620 if you need any assistance with your referrals or air conditioning needs.

Tommy

Original review: March 3, 2018

I had a new unit installed by All Year Cooling & Heating in 2013. We had a few little blips in the early part, but that’s a part where the manufacturer hadn’t done a really good job. After installation, the unit has been performing well. Overall it has been pretty good experience.

Robert,

Thank you for your review! Please reach out to me if you ever need any assistance.

Tommy

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

I’ve heard about All Year Cooling and Heating from one of my neighbors. Their sales rep had good follow-up and perseverance. Plus, their installers were very nice and clean. They did a very neat job. I've had my unit for three weeks now but I need a few stickers saying All Year Cooling on them. The installers forgot to put them on my unit and also the unit across the street. I'm going to tell all my friends about All Year Cooling and Heating.

Darryl,
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that your installation went well, we typically do not put stickers on the units, only the brand name should be located on the AC. However, we do have referral cards on our Rewards site that you are able to pass along to your friends!
Thanks again for your review!

Tommy

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

All Year Cooling and Heating was willing to work with me. They gave me incentives to come on with them and weren't pushy. I like the initial sales guy that came out and the next one that I talked to on the phone. I was able to negotiate the price down to the matter of $200. I told the rep that I'll pay $3,000 and then the other $3,000 in cash, which was initially $3,200. He then said, "Whoa, you just tricked me", but, he was okay with it. He didn't seem money hungry and they were really willing to give me the best service possible. They referenced a lot the family business and the aim was important to hold up the family name. Also, their installers were all very nice, polite, courteous, and on time. When my AC was vibrating, I told them that and they came to look at it. The first guy said he didn't see anything, but the second guy got someone to come out immediately and fix that vibrating sound that I was hearing.

Jacqueline,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear that your experience with each team member at All Year Cooling was a pleasant one.

Tommy, President

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

If anybody would ask I would recommend All Year Cooling and Heating because their sales representatives are on time. Also I've chosen them because of the recommendation of my husband's client, as well as the cost and so far everything is good.

Dee,

Thank you for your review!

All Year Cooling expert review by ConsumerAffairs

All Year Cooling installs, maintains and repairs air conditioning units in South Florida. Since 1973, it has performed more than 150,000 HVAC installations.

• Same day service and installation: Customers can request same-day services, including installation and repairs. This can come in handy if you need your air conditioning system repaired quickly.

• Offers both installation and repair services: Consumers can work with the same company for both installation and repairs. This allows the customer to develop a relationship with the contractor.

• Offers coupons and discounts for families: Private homeowners can often save money when installing or repairing a system from this company. Be sure to check their website to see if they are offering any current promotions.

• State and county licensing and insurance: Repair and installation contractors are all licensed by the state of Florida and insured by All Year Cooling.

• Offers financing: Customers who can't pay for an HVAC system all at once may be eligible for a financing plan. All Year Cooling partners with Wells Fargo, Citi Financial and TD Bank to offer financing options to qualified customers. The plans range from 6 to 60 months.

• Best for: homeowners in South Florida.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs