Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.86/5

Hi my name is Tommy Smith, President of All Year Cooling. We're a family business that was founded in 1973. Since day one customer service has been our #1 priority. So much so, that I want all of my customers to be able to contact me before, during and after the sale. I look forward to you joining the All Year Cooling family!

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

All Year Cooling Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Year Cooling?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Year Cooling?

Original review: March 23, 2021

Our house is nearly 40 years old and the AC wasn’t working like it used to. We contacted All Year Cooling to see what we could do to update and add more efficiency to our system. They came out and did lots of updating to our ducts, and added some much needed insulation. The results have been superb!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

I really liked the crew we dealt with during the process of installing our new AC System. They were very nice and I totally didn't mind these folks working at my home all day. Our AC had stopped working right as the hotter weather started and it needed to be replaced. I’m so glad we chose All Year Cooling to have all that done.

Get buying tips about Heating and Cooling Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

Before I started using All Year Cooling, I used to start looking for AC Techs that wanted to do home service on the side and I would do that at the beginning of each and every summer. I really did not look forward to doing that since it was a hit or miss process. However, with All Year Cooling, you have the expertise of their friendly staff and the collective knowledge that they have. Start and end your HVAC search by calling these folks today!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

I was searching online for the best HVAC Services in my area because my regular AC tech was nowhere to be found. My unit was blowing hot air and I needed it to be fixed. I found this place and talked to a person named Tommy. When he arrived, I asked if he was the owner and he laughed. He wasn’t but he is often asked that.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

Wow! I couldn't believe how helpful these people are. The person I spoke to in the office was friendly and helpful. The tech who came out to look at the problem was able to explain the issue in a way I understood it. My family was cooler and more comfortable after the work was done. We won't be working with another group.

Original review: April 5, 2021

Updated on 04/09/2021: I wrote a negative review on April 5th. Three days later the company contacted me to arrange for a technician to return to my home. The tech (Greg) fixed the problem and was a great representative for the company. I revised my star rating upwards to 4 stars because of his abilities and diligence. I will always ask for Greg if I have a problem in the future.

Original Review: I purchased a central air conditioning unit from All Year Cooling in 2015. On March 29th, 2021 the unit stopped cooling. I contacted All Year to make an appointment for a service call. They told me there was no charge for the technician to come out and diagnose the problem and sent a man out that afternoon. The fellow checked my unit and determined that it was a major repair. I told him that I needed to get a second opinion for a repair that was going to be really expensive and that the unit was only 6 years old!! He told me that since I wasn't going to agree to have them do the repair then he wasn't going to give me an estimate. I told him I need to find out if the second opinion is the same as what he was telling me before I could commit. He just repeated himself and he left.

The company called me two days later and asked if I would like a Senior Technician to come out and see what the problem was. I said yes, and they sent out another guy later that day. He examined my unit and told me what was wrong with it (a very expensive repair) but said they needed to send a service technician out to test for leaks (something this senior technician couldn't do) and he would have the office (Lauren) contact me that evening or the next day to set up the appointment. I never heard from her. That evening or the next day.

I contacted their offices the next afternoon and was told "Lauren" was in a meeting and would have to call me back. She didn't. I called again near closing time and was told Lauren went home and that another manager would return my call. No one called me. I have had no more communication with anyone at All Year Cooling. I purchased a $3000 central air conditioning unit from them 6 years ago with a 5-year extended warranty. An air conditioning system should last longer than 6 years. And for them to ignore a previous customer is inexcusable.

Original review: March 21, 2021

All Year Cooling replaced our old Ac unit a couple of weeks ago and the new one has been awesome. The difference has been drastic and I’m looking forward to seeing lower ac bills for years to come. Fantastic experience.

Original review: March 18, 2021

Our 18 year old AC unit finally bit the dust this week. We hired All Year Cooling and they replaced everything and got us up and running in less than a day. The employees were fantastic. Very nice folks. We had a good experience all around.

Original review: March 15, 2021

All Year Cooling was able to send someone out to repair our AC unit the same day we called them. The technician was really friendly and got everything working properly for us. Great company if you ask me.

Original review: March 12, 2021

We recently bought a new home and it needed new insulation and some duct work. We hired All Year Cooling and they did a better job than I could have expected. The work looks great and the house has been blowing and staying extra cool.

All Year Cooling author review by Shawn Bayless

All Year Cooling installs, maintains and repairs air conditioning units in South Florida. Since 1973, it has performed more than 150,000 HVAC installations.

• Same day service and installation: Customers can request same-day services, including installation and repairs. This can come in handy if you need your air conditioning system repaired quickly.

• Offers both installation and repair services: Consumers can work with the same company for both installation and repairs. This allows the customer to develop a relationship with the contractor.

• Offers coupons and discounts for families: Private homeowners can often save money when installing or repairing a system from this company. Be sure to check their website to see if they are offering any current promotions.

• State and county licensing and insurance: Repair and installation contractors are all licensed by the state of Florida and insured by All Year Cooling.

• Offers financing: Customers who can't pay for an HVAC system all at once may be eligible for a financing plan. All Year Cooling partners with Wells Fargo, Citi Financial and TD Bank to offer financing options to qualified customers. The plans range from 6 to 60 months.

by Shawn Bayless Heating and Cooling Systems Expert

Shawn Bayless is an experienced HVAC mechanical design engineer and project manager with a unique perspective and knowledge of heating and cooling systems. He has worked for some of the top contractors in Oklahoma and is highly skilled in design layouts, project estimation and planning and construction.

All Year Cooling Company Information