Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Diane,
Thank you so much for the kind review. We're happy to hear that we were able to offer you the lowest possible prices and great service! Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Tommy Smith

Original review: June 1, 2017

5/31/17, Mario came to condo, gave quote, went to condo management office, etc. Advised him I was getting other quotes, they were $600 higher. 6/1/17, @ 11:17 a.m. Patrick, installer, arrived with partner. Installation completed by 3:00 p.m. Mario, Patrick & the second installer, as well as the office staff that contacted me, were very nice & professional. It is hard to get this kind of service these days! Great price, Great service & Great Cool Condo!!! Thank you & I have already recommended All Year Cooling on my Facebook page! Feel free to put me as a reference! :)

I went to the Better Business Bureau and a couple of other sources. Amongst others, All Year Cooling appeared to be worth looking at. They respond quickly and have good communication while other providers called me three days later. One guy came out and he's very personable. He gave us the estimate and we signed up right away then they were here the next day to put it in. They subcontract their installations and we have the unit for probably a month now. The salesman was excellent and so was the installation team. When they left, it looked like nothing had happened. They were immaculate. I've always been cool but now I'm really cool since the unit was installed. Overall, they're responsive, professional, courteous and clean.

Our air conditioning unit was dying slowly in its five years of existence. Everything leaked so it was time to replace it. Five years ago, All Year Cooling responded to our request for a quote on a replacement AC unit. I also felt comfortable with the recommendations of people that had used them before. Both the brand that they carried at that time and the features that it had were some of the reasons I chose them. The air conditioning unit has higher efficiency since it has been installed and the dual compressor has reduced my electric costs considerably.

The people at All Year Cooling were also friendly, cooperative and they gave me the information I needed. They performed the installation as advertised and they stayed with me for six months to get it to work right because it was the newest version of the top of the line Trane dual compressor unit. Everyone was learning how to manage it while I was going through the experience with them. The installers were also very professional and did a fine job. The owner of All Year Cooling has been a man of his word, even though there were times I had to beat up on him to get what I needed. The company always came through and did what they promised. Overall, they've been reliable, honest and they live up to their commitment.

Donna,
We're glad to hear that our lowest possible prices were able to assist you in getting that unit up and running. Please let me know if I can help any further or if you have any questions.

Tommy Smith, President

Original review: June 8, 2017

I liked the price that All Year was offering with the tune-up so I went with them. The rep that came over was awesome. I asked him all kinds of silly questions about the air conditioning unit and he answered them like they were just common questions. He was very respectful and nice. He sat down and explained different things about the unit 'cause I have two different brands and we just talked about getting a new unit.

All Year Cooling was very prompt and professional. And even after the gentleman left, someone tried to touch base about how good the rep who came over was or what the service was like, so I felt they followed through with it, too. I've heard of other air conditioning companies where the people hardly talk to you. But this guy was very informative about things that probably are now saving me money on my electric bill. Overall, it's been a pleasure dealing with All Year Cooling.

All Year Cooling

Thank you for the review, Vincent! We're so happy to hear that you received great service from each one of our team members. I'm glad we were able to get everything sorted out for you and please reach out to me if you need any further assistance!

Tommy Smith

Original review: June 5, 2017

I looked All Year up on their website. Then I had Air Around the Clock and All Year come here to give me an estimate and All Year gave me a better estimate. However, we got a 4 Ton originally and then we went to a 3.5 Ton but it was the wrong size. I’m here 37 years. This is my third air-conditioner and I knew that they made a false adjustment. I explained to them that the carpenter ran across the ceiling with the wrong size. They made a forced attachment that came out, that’s why they thought the carpenter was right. They told me it didn’t matter but it did and they changed that. But then I had to pay an extra $500 because I was right.

We had the unit installed on April 4th, which was a bad day. One of my cats was having a seizure and my car was in the shop so I couldn't even bring her to the vet. Their installer, Patrick said he would take her, but then General Motors ran the car right back to me. Patrick and his crew were fantastic. I'd give them 100%. He said he’s gonna send the best people and evidently he did. They did everything excellent. However, they never changed my air handler and it was the first air handler ever put in this house.

I had two carriers put in besides the one that wasn’t in the house and the air handler should’ve been changed because it was the wrong one. Then they took everything out. They redid the work and did everything correct. I’ve seen a big difference in the house. It stays cold and shuts off during the day. The other one would run continuously anywhere from 12:30 to 8 o’clock at night. It would stay at 80 till I could get it down. This one I set it at 77 and it shuts on and off. It’s fantastic. I’m sure I’m gonna save a lot on my electric bill.

It's hot air rating is 17 SEER instead of 16. That alone, I could save $150. I can’t get lower than 13 SEER but 16 was what Air Around the Clock offered. Mostly air-conditioners was 16 but the York was 17 so that’s why I took the York. They really don’t get a good rating but he guaranteed me that they corrected their problems over the years and for the last 5 years there have been no problems with this one. Plus, I got two years instead of one-year warranty and I got 10 years on the parts so there's no problem.

The only problem I had with them is the company did not return call. I actually had to call Tom, the president. That was because I couldn’t use the air-conditioning since the duct that I had was a 12x30 and they didn’t bring the correct one. Plus it goes outside, not inside the unit. One of their employees told me that she ordered a duct that would ship in three to five weeks but I wasn’t gonna use the air-conditioning without a filter. Then I ordered the correct duct on Amazon and only went four days without an air conditioner.

Matt, one of the guys that looked at the duct work, said I had to get Tom to pay me $89.99. He also said that the duct I ordered saved the company a lot of money because it would have cost anywhere between $100-150 and it wouldn't have been here till five weeks. The rep had initially told me to call her if I have a problem so I called and left a message but she didn't call me back. So I got in touch with Tom and as soon as he heard about it, he sent me a check right away. That's the only problem I had. Other than that, it’s fantastic. Unit runs good.

I’m very pleased with Tom. He also gave me his own phone number. I really appreciate him doing that and although I don’t like calling him, I had to call him and text him twice. He texted me back to say he was on dispatch but he would get right back to me. Then the last time I used it, I told him what a great job they did and that everything is running great. Then he sent me back a text which I still have saved. It said, “Thanks for your compliments and we’re here to always help you and glad that you’re happy.”

James,
We're happy to have been able to assist your fiance with her project and thank you for giving us a try! I'm glad that the install went well and hope that you're feeling and seeing the benefits in your electric bill too. Please reach out if there is anything I can assist you with!

Tommy Smith, President

Original review: May 26, 2017

The first where I heard about All Year was through DonorsChoose. My fiancé is a teacher and she was doing a campaign. I donated to some of it and All Year covered the rest of it. Then they happen to do a friend's house. He liked them and I've switched to them myself. We had a couple of incidents where we knew it was time to replace the air-conditioner. Their sales representatives are always very attentive. Also, I text the owner when I need something and he's very thorough and gets back to me ASAP. I wasn't there when they installed. I just opened up my garage door, they went in and did their thing and I came home to a new air-conditioning unit. Since having the unit installed, it has brought my electric bill down. It's also nice to have a reliable unit. I use them for my property management company as well. All Year is a great company that does really good work. They're hands down amazing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Year Cooling?

Sharon,
Thank you so much for your review. We're glad to hear that we were able to get a good payment plan in place for you so that you can keep cool! Please give me a call if there is anything further we can assist you with.
Regards,

Tommy Smith, President

Original review: May 25, 2017

Someone that I was friends with use All Year Cooling and Heating and I chose them for their professionalism. They also arrived when they said they were going to and didn't push me into anything. They gave me information and they were very informative. I called to speak about the payment plan or how I could make a payment and I spoke to one of the owners who was very friendly. It was a very comfortable conversation and I didn't need it but they offered a payment plan and different ways to pay. The salesperson who came out and looked over everything was the same.

In my experience, unfortunately, when someone comes over, people bash other people's work done but they didn't. They were very honest with me and said that whatever they did last summer was done correctly. It's just that my unit was old. That was nice. They were very professional and courteous about the people who had come out prior to do some work. You don't see that very much.

Also, the new unit installed was fantastic. Our bill went down because we don't have an old air-conditioner trying to maintain the house. The nice thing was they called a week later to follow up and make sure everything was good. They're extremely trustworthy. They say they're a family company and they definitely are. You expect things to happen but the nice thing is that when they do, they're taking care of you. It's very expensive and I'm spending a lot of money but they understand that. I really believe that if something went wrong, they would have been on their toes, they would have come back and corrected it. They have an amazing service and friendly people.

Anita,
Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that your installation went smoothly. Please reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns.
Thanks,

Tommy Smith

Original review: May 11, 2017

I've used All Year almost 10 years ago for another property that I owned. Recently, I had an appointment within a day or two of me calling. The salesman was kind enough to have the unit installed. The two gentlemen that did the install were professional, friendly and timely. The only thing I want is to follow up the permit that was filed. I’m assuming they’ll send that to me. But the new unit is working fine and overall, I’m totally satisfied. I would recommend them.

Missy,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We're glad that you were able to receive great prices and quality service! Please reach out if we can help in any way.

Tommy Smith

Original review: May 7, 2017

We saw All Year Cooling's advertisement online. We needed a new unit at the time so we went with them, and the price, as well as the customer service were great. Spoke with the owner and he was knowledgeable and friendly. Everything was wonderful.

Joseph,
Thank you for the kind review! I am happy to hear that our team went above and beyond for you. Please, don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can help you with.
Thanks,

Tommy Smith

Original review: May 3, 2017

All Year Cooling was phenomenal. They came in, I asked them to do something and they went far and beyond what I expected with no arguments. I tipped them well and I called the owner and told them they're lucky to have those guys working for them. It's an incredible experience and everybody should use them.

Richard,

Thank you very much for the review! We're glad to hear that everything went well and that the unit is performing better than your old one. Please, let us know if we can be of further assistance!

Tommy Smith

Original review: April 27, 2017

I have had my All Year Cooling unit for a couple of months and it's quieter than the other unit. It went fine with their sales rep. They were very thorough and knowledgeable. I felt like they chose the best unit for me. Also, the installation team was fast. They were clean, very helpful and instructional.

I had a very bad experience with All Year Cooling. They brought me a dented, damaged air conditioner the first day. It must have been dropped. There were two men who came to install it and I was not satisfied with the way they installed it. It was so unprofessionally done, like a 5-year-old installed it. I complained to the company and I held back my check until they took care of it. Then finally, I got a brand new, undented unit. Two different men came in to install it and they did a very good job. But I got charged $45 extra because All Year had a nonpayment on their check so they bounced it back to me. It cost me $30 from my bank to put a stop payment so I ended up paying $75 extra on my bill. But I was satisfied after all the aggravation and fighting I had to do.

Hi Tom,
Thanks for taking the time to submit a review! We're so happy to hear that you're noticing your unit being more energy efficient. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Tommy Smith

Original review: April 12, 2017

All Year is local for me. I've been using them for a long time. There were two things that really were important to me. First is the service. What I find about them, they're very honest and very prompt. Second is the price. They were always in line with the other people. They were usually, if not lower, the lowest.

As you get older, you rely on people and in my later years I find that it's very comforting to have somebody that you can believe and trust in. I have never had a problem with them telling me that they're going to do something and not do it or be there at a certain time and not be there, which is unusual today with some companies. I just need peace of mind basically and that's the only kind people that I'd be able to deal with. Tommy Smith had recommended a unit and that’s the one that was put in place. He told me, "Tom, this one will be more energy-efficient and you're going to be very pleased with it. You're going to get a payback on it." I've noticed when I put all my previous bills together, I saw about a $25 energy savings per month. It was more efficient. The unit that they took off had been running for 13 years and was really old but we're very pleased with this unit.

The way that they do things, the way that they follow-up on this installation and doing the permit and all, I couldn't have asked for anything better. Personally, a lot of times I think they totally went out of the way of doing things. It makes you feel more comfortable. I feel real good about the company. There are very few presidents and owners of companies like Tommy Smith or Tom Smith. They go back a long way and I find them very reliable.

Michael,
I'm happy to hear that everything was resolved for you and thank you for giving your review! We hope that your unit is running smoothly and please reach out if we can be of further assistance.

Tommy Smith

Original review: April 11, 2017

Our old air conditioning unit broke down. We had already spent money on that air conditioner last year and it was going to be more money this year. So, since our neighbor had such a good experience with All Year Cooling, we decided it was time to go ahead and bite the bullet and put the new unit in. Also, at that time, All Year was running a special. It was a call out and the technician gave us a choice and said there would be no charge if we decided not to do the repair. They came in the next day and put the unit in. The installer was very good and knowledgeable about what had happened. He was a very kind person and I didn't feel any pressure. So, that helped because I back away if I'm pressured. It's a turnoff to me.

With the new unit, we are able to run the air conditioner at much higher temperatures and still achieve a very comfortable setting. Plus, it's going to be very efficient. I went from an 8-SEER to a 16-SEER so we will be seeing that reflected on our electric bill as well. It's going to be more than a few bucks because they charge you when the unit comes on and hits the circuit, and this ramps up. The only thing was the technician didn't leave a filter in the AC the day he left, after finishing late at night. I called the next day and spoke with the owner and he had someone come by and bring more filters. The problem was resolved and I've had no other issues so I've been very happy so far.

Bonnie,
Thank you for your review! We're glad the new unit is running well so far and hope you see that return in your energy bills.

Tommy Smith, President

Original review: March 9, 2017

I've had my unit from All Year for about 4 days, and it's more quiet than my old unit which was 18 years old. The sales reps were very nice and the laborers who put it together were very polite and professional. However, it is too soon to tell if it will lower my electric bill.

My original air conditioner was put in in 1990 and it lasted 27 years. I knew I was going to have to replace it this time of the year rather than wait for the summer because I could only push it so far. It was on a Friday that I got an estimate, and I got a second estimate from Sears which was absolutely outrageous. So Saturday, I called up the salesman from All Year and I asked him, “Give me your best price. Can you arrange financing?” The purchase price was $3,240 and he offered me a three-year, interest-free at $90 a month.

I was very satisfied until it turned out that the program that they put me with had a minimum of $3,500. When I got my first statement, it showed that the purchase price was $3,500 rather than $3,240. I contacted the owner and they issued me a credit through the finance arm to bring it back down to $3,240. However, my payments instead of being $90 a month started out at a $123 a month. I made my first payment, and now I understand they based monthly minimum payment on 3.5% of the outstanding balance, so my next monthly payment is supposed to be somewhere around $115. In other words, the deal that I was supposed to get which was $3,240 at zero interest is deferred interest. I had to go back and forth with All Year. They never fully satisfied the fact that I have a contract with them, which says $3,240 at 0% interest.

I grew up in the plumbing, heating, and air conditioning business, so I know what’s going on. The installation was done properly and the mechanics were excellent, so the work and the equipment that they provided was what I agreed to. The screw up was with regard to the payments and how that was handled. The owner of the company was not nice, while everybody that worked was nice.

George,

Thank you for your review! I'm glad that the service is going smoothly so far and if you have any questions or concerns please reach out to me.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

We went with All Year Cooling due to their customer service, and we've been using our unit from them for 15 days now. Overall, All Year is an outstanding company, and I would highly recommend them to anybody. The salesman was good, and anyone can check the manager or the owner any time of the day, 7 days a week.

Vivian,

Thank you for your review! I love getting to work closely with each of our customers to ensure total satisfaction. Please reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

About seven years ago, I installed a complete air-condition unit in my home through All Year Cooling and I got a good service so I used them again. Now I had two units installed. My daughter dealt with the installer and the salesmen and they were very prompt in trying to help and trying to match the older prices that I had and given me something that I would be happy with. I had the owner calling me because I was trying to get a good price on the two units and it was good customer service. I've given the wrong credit card and he was able to change it. The service is very likable and I wish everybody was like that. I get good supply all the time and I even had the warranty with them.

Mark,

Thank you for your kind review. We're happy to put the customer experience first and I'm glad the issue that you were having was resolved quickly. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to me!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

In a nutshell, it was an excellent experience. All Year Cooling is a great company. They were excellent in aspects such as appointments and callbacks, and they call ahead of the appointment and let us know they’re coming. After the appointment, they call us to see how satisfied we were. I had issues and problems and they resolved them. They never batted an eyelash and they did everything they said they were going to do from the beginning to end. I was very satisfied. More companies should do business like that.

Louise,

Thank you for your review and for choosing All Year Cooling! We know how hard it can be to take care of your AC unit when you're only here half the year, so we're glad we could make that transition to a new unit easier for you. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to me!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

Our AC has been with us for 17 years and because we're Canadian and we're snowbirds, we're afraid it might stop during summer time. We knew we had to change it in the long run so we did this year. Some people in our building who had business with All Year Cooling told us to call for an estimate. We had some made by a few companies and they had good prices but we were afraid with All Year Cooling because of the not too many good reviews that we had read. Finally, at around Thanksgiving, we received an email that they had a promotion and they seem to have better reviews so we made an arrangement with them. So we're never without an AC and I would recommend them.

Patrick,

We're glad that your AC repairs went so smoothly. We're also happy to hear that each person from our All Year Cooling team kept you up to date with everything that was being done. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

All Year Cooling came over, inspected and left a quote. I called them up and told them that the unit is on the roof of my building and I've had experiences with some minor leaks over the years. Our HOA warrantied the roof so they have a roofer that takes care of everything. The roofer suspected there is a problem with the mounting of the old AC unit and it's leaking there. So I said, “Well, how about if we coordinate where when the AC people come over and they look it up, the roofer comes and inspects and does any repairs if needed, and then they’d continue.”

All Year coordinated the whole thing and I didn't have to do anything after that. Their customer service was very good. The AC people put a lot of time in and they showed me pictures of all the work they had to do to ensure everything was sealed up correctly. They're very professional and nice to talk to. I was very happy with how the whole experience went, and the owner texted me and told me to call him if I have any issues.

MaryJo,

Thank you for leaving a review! We're glad that your installation went smoothly and that you received good service from everyone. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

We got ALL Year Cooling when the federal government had that plan about saving money on energy and that type of things. My husband researched it and they had good reviews, were willing to work with us and referenced to the different rebates that were being offered by the state and by the power company. So we were certainly glad that we did. They replaced our whole system for us and have always been excellent. When we purchased this, we purchased the preventive maintenance contracts and the extended warranty agreement. And when their service reps come out to do the annual preventive maintenance, if they suggested something, we did it.

The gentlemen that come out and do the service have been super. The last one who came out was very nice to work with, took his time and checked everything out. To my knowledge, he replaced a floatation device switch because we were having a problem where it was shutting off and we didn't know why. And it was because that floatation was backing up in there. I did an online survey highly recommending him. He was so polite, so courteous and explained things to us. We experienced the same thing from the ones who came prior to him when they come in. They do what should be done during those regular annual maintenance check ups.

When you get this service, you certainly appreciate it and you're going to be a customer. I've referred my best friend and she had her system installed with it by All Year Cooling. When you get good service and you feel like you get your money's worth, you do tend to give references. Even now after all this time, if somebody would ask me, I would definitely refer All Year Cooling. It makes our life a lot cooler and our bills were fine with that. So it all worked out great as far as I'm concerned. And certainly up to this point, everything has been very good. We've been very pleased with All Year Cooling.

Doug,

Thank you so much for choosing All Year Cooling and for taking the time to send a review! We hope the new unit is running well and now keeping your energy bills low. We love that you had such a positive experience with our company. Thank you for spreading our name around too, we really appreciate it. We wanted to let you know about our Cool Cash Rewards Club, when one of your referrals installs a new unit we send you $100! We hope you check it out!

Thanks again for your kind review,

Tommy Smith

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

Our old unit was 17 years old. It's way overdue and I decided to take care of it. And I'm glad I got one with All Year Cooling & Heating. They were absolutely phenomenal. I pretty much got the same unit but the difference with them and the others is the service. They came on time and have a department that handles the permitting process. Full permits are so difficult to get. All Year keeps their customers informed and up to speed. Others show up, do the work and disappear, and I can't get a hold of them. Then they don't want to deal with the permitting process because they feel it cost them money and they got to come back. But All Year Cooling & Heating stuck with me through the whole process. They didn't disappear, stayed on it and I really appreciated that. They did a beautiful job and I have passed their name around.

The lady who got it all set up stuck with me to the end and it was really well done. She gave me the financing process where I didn't have to pay any interest, I paid it gradually, and that was really nice. Then I worked with another rep who handled the permitting department with me and she stuck with me to the end also. There was some corrections that needed to be made and she took care of it. They were both fantastic. The new unit is great, it works very good and is very efficient. That 16 SEER is also a nice thing.

Richard,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're glad our coupons and sales helped you get a brand new AC unit. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

I had my old unit fixed six months ago. All Year kept sending me these offers that were real good, for big discounts for the winter if I wanted to replace my central AC. Then my unit iced up a week ago and I told my wife to just get a new unit and then we won’t have to worry about the old unit breaking down anymore. All Year Heating and Cooling has been in business for over three decades while other companies come and go. They are the best company in AC I’ve dealt with in the last 40 years. They were courteous and professional. Gave us a great deal and were a pleasure to deal with. I’ve had so many other AC companies that advertised and they’d come out and try to rip me off.

Craig,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to offer AC repair and install services throughout South Florida. I'm glad that being able to communicate with me directly helped make the process a little easier!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

All Year did a good job installing our new unit two weeks ago. The installation team worked for seven hours. The lead guy was knowledgeable and I was very impressed with him. I have never heard of All Year Cooling before. With the little research I’ve done I thought they were a commercial operation, doing apartments and condos in Southern Florida, between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. I didn’t realize that they were in my location. So then, I did more research and found out that they were bigger than I anticipated and they have service trucks all over and that helped a lot. I was impressed with Joe, their salesman. He did a good job in his presentation. I got the feeling that they were good people. I also liked that I was able to communicate with the President Tommy Smith.

Factual basis uncertain

I did not learn until too late that All-Year Cooling, despite the length of time they've been in our area, is in fact an extremely disreputable company to deal with. Multiple sources, again, AFTER the fact. My cities inspector came out and failed them on everything about the install, which they came out and only partially corrected. Then over the past few years it was easier to get my own a\c repair people out than to deal with this crooked company, even while unit was under warranty. Will definitely NEVER recommend to anyone. Live and learn!

Lillian,

Thank you for your review! We're happy to offer the lowest possible prices in South Florida and are glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with each of our crew members! If there is anything else we can do for you please feel free to reach out.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

I had a heating and cooling company put in a new system a year ago. They were great on the install, but as far as issues that happened afterwards with repairs, they weren't very good. So I was trying to find a new company to use. My hairdresser who had used All Year at his property recommended them. He contacted them for me and they came out that same day. They were very professional, courteous and efficient. They gave me the details and their fair market price. They came when they said they were going to come and told me what they were going to do. They solved the issue that I was having with drips from the unit, cleaned up really well and followed up with courtesy calls to see if everything was okay. My neighbor across the street, when he saw their trucks, said he had used them for years and highly recommended them.

I was very happy with their service. I've used other air conditioning companies in the past and they always give me a runaround or send somebody out that doesn't seem to know what they're doing. The prices are also pretty steep and they're unreliable.

Talina,

We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with our company. We hope the new AC unit keeps running smoothly! If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

All Year Cooling & Heating was great overall. It was an exceptional and phenomenal experience with them. The unit that I got from them was installed in a residence, but it is for my job. The installation team were fine. They just upgraded a unit recently to a new one, and they were great and prompt. I've requested that All Year put in a note in our account that we prefer Greg to be sent out whenever we have any issues because he was so great. Since the unit was installed, it's really kicking. It's newer and works really well. All Year has excellent customer service and obviously that shows from their leadership, whoever their boss is, since everything always goes down from the boss. However the bosses are and however they treat their employees, that's how their employees are going to be.

Johnnie,

Thank you for your kind review. We hope you are enjoying your new Air Conditioning unit! Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.

Thomas Smith

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

I wanted to upgrade my air condition. I just retired and I'm upgrading some appliances in the house. I got All Year Cooling and Heating on Google and they were ready to come out the same day to give me an estimate. The sales rep was very professional, nice, and wanted to make sure that I got the AC, and that everything went through for me to get it. Then 2 installation guys came and they were good. They've taken out the old one, put in the new one, and didn't leave anything dirty. It was very clean and I'm thankful for that. There are no complaints.

However, I noticed that my old unit got much colder. But it could just be all in my mind since it has only been a couple of days since the install. I like that I got approved for in-house financing which was a lot as well as the fact that they text me to make sure that everything is well also. I'm glad I decided to get the AC and it's been an excellent, excellent, excellent experience. Non-regrettable at all. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Brian,

We're glad that you chose us for your AC unit install and hope the unit is continuing to run smoothly. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to me!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

I had a new unit installed but the condo board didn't like the unit that was installed and ended up in this big war with them that lasted a year. They went to state arbitration that I ended up putting in three different air conditioners. When it was over, it cost me thousands of dollars. It affected my life and my PTSD relapsed. Since I had an ongoing battle with the city, I wanted to use a local company that had dealt with the city before so I used All Year Cooling, and they repaired the unit last month.

I had three teams come to my home to fix my unit. I thought the first guy who came out was going to fix the unit but he was just there to look at it and give a quote that I thought was done. They sent the second team out, the welders. All they could do was put in the compressor. And then they sent the third team out, the tech guy, that knew how to wire stuff up and so he finished wiring it. From a lay person's standpoint they wouldn't have known the difference but I'm an engineer, so I know that they sent a little too many crews out. Nonetheless, it all got done in the end and that's all I care about. From the crews at the store that tear the equipment apart to the guys that came out to do work, everybody was great. As far as I know, everything is done. I'm just waiting for one callback from the city to make sure all of the appropriate paperwork was filed. So as long as that's done, I'll be happy.

It's nicer to have central air in South Florida, but I already put in a temporary central air system from this little South Florida AC company. They're there to make a dollar and they do. With all of this stuff with the city, they've had to do a lot of extra work. Overall, my experience was good and easy. They took care of everything and I didn't have to lift a finger, so that was nice.

Jil,

We are thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with each of our team members. We know that customer service involves each representative understanding your needs. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance!

Thomas Smith

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

My existing unit was old, everyone in my community replaced theirs, and All Year Cooling got a very good recommendation from my neighbor. Every single representative I dealt with was excellent. I've had my unit for a month already, and I would recommend them highly to anyone that asks. They were professional and courteous. They arrived when they were supposed to, did everything they said they would, and went out of their way for the customer, which is so rare now. I've never dealt with a company that was this great. It was a very easy and stress-free experience.

All Year Cooling Company Profile