Find a Heating and Cooling Systems partner

Help me decide

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

4.9/5 (61 ratings)
Find a Heating and Cooling Systems partner

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About All Year Cooling

Hi my name is Tommy Smith, President of All Year Cooling. We're a family business that was founded in 1973. Since day one customer service has been our #1 priority. So much so, that I want all of my customers to be able to contact me before, during and after the sale. I look forward to you joining the All Year Cooling family!

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

All Year Cooling Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Year Cooling?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Year Cooling?

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

I was so amazed that they actually offer same-day installation. As much as I hoped everything could be done the same day I did not think it would be a reality. I am extremely happy to say I was wrong and Jackson did a great job. Not only was he just really professional but he also left the entire area as clean as it was upon his arrival. 5-star service.

Original review: June 14, 2021

I have used All Year Cooling at my own home in the past, but this time I called them out for a repair at my Fathers house. These guys are the best at what they do. The service tech was able to diagnose and fix the problem on the spot in just about an hour. The bill was much lower than I anticipated. Great company.

Get buying tips about Heating and Cooling Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

I really liked the crew we dealt with during the process of installing our new AC System. They were very nice and I totally didn't mind these folks working at my home all day. Our AC had stopped working right as the hotter weather started and it needed to be replaced. I’m so glad we chose All Year Cooling to have all that done.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

Before I started using All Year Cooling, I used to start looking for AC Techs that wanted to do home service on the side and I would do that at the beginning of each and every summer. I really did not look forward to doing that since it was a hit or miss process. However, with All Year Cooling, you have the expertise of their friendly staff and the collective knowledge that they have. Start and end your HVAC search by calling these folks today!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

I was searching online for the best HVAC Services in my area because my regular AC tech was nowhere to be found. My unit was blowing hot air and I needed it to be fixed. I found this place and talked to a person named Tommy. When he arrived, I asked if he was the owner and he laughed. He wasn’t but he is often asked that.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2021

I purchased a Halo LED Whole Home Air Purification system from All Year. I was told I had mold in my air conditioner. I did not have any mold. I was charged $1400 then reduced to $1000 and then $800 when I found out this unit is sold on Amazon for $500. I feel I was told I had mold to get me scared and then they hit me with the overprice. It took the tech 12 minutes to install. I assure you this item does nothing if it is installed at all. It goes in your attic so you do not have any way to monitor it unless you go into your attic. Be careful and get a second opinion if you are told you have mold,. You probably do not have mold. Again this item does not work so any price you pay will be too much!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

Going with a contractor that is licensed and bonded is only smart. All Year Cooling is that company along with many years of knowledge under their belts. Frank came out to install a new unit in our home and did a great job. Anytime I need even the smallest repair All Year Cooling will be the only place for me to call.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

We had a new build that was going to be completed during the summer heat. We knew before we ever got started that All Year Cooling was going to be the only company that we would consider installing our central air system. They came out and got everything up and running very quickly. We have used them before and are always impressed.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2021

Having AC in Florida during the summer is not even an option. It is a literal necessity. When our AC started blowing lukewarm air we quickly called All Year Cooling. Thankfully they were out at our house within the hour and got things up and running in a matter of minutes.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

When it comes to customer service I don’t believe there is any company that wants their customers to be happier more than All Year Cooling. The salespeople give great deals and the installers are clean and friendly.

All Year Cooling author review by Shawn Bayless

All Year Cooling installs, maintains and repairs air conditioning units in South Florida. Since 1973, it has performed more than 150,000 HVAC installations.

• Same day service and installation: Customers can request same-day services, including installation and repairs. This can come in handy if you need your air conditioning system repaired quickly.

• Offers both installation and repair services: Consumers can work with the same company for both installation and repairs. This allows the customer to develop a relationship with the contractor.

• Offers coupons and discounts for families: Private homeowners can often save money when installing or repairing a system from this company. Be sure to check their website to see if they are offering any current promotions.

• State and county licensing and insurance: Repair and installation contractors are all licensed by the state of Florida and insured by All Year Cooling.

• Offers financing: Customers who can't pay for an HVAC system all at once may be eligible for a financing plan. All Year Cooling partners with Wells Fargo, Citi Financial and TD Bank to offer financing options to qualified customers. The plans range from 6 to 60 months.

by Shawn Bayless Heating and Cooling Systems Expert

Shawn Bayless is an experienced HVAC mechanical design engineer and project manager with a unique perspective and knowledge of heating and cooling systems. He has worked for some of the top contractors in Oklahoma and is highly skilled in design layouts, project estimation and planning and construction.

All Year Cooling Company Information