Ft. Lauderdale, FL

4.8/5 (685 ratings)
Find a Heating and Cooling Systems partner

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About All Year Cooling

Hi my name is Tommy Smith, President of All Year Cooling. We're a family business that was founded in 1973. Since day one customer service has been our #1 priority. So much so, that I want all of my customers to be able to contact me before, during and after the sale. I look forward to you joining the All Year Cooling family!

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

All Year Cooling Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Year Cooling?

Original review: Jan. 15, 2023

My spouse is pretty handy with a tool set, so we thought that would be enough to fix our AC when it started blowing hot air. Unfortunately, that seemed to create more problems. That’s when we called in the professionals. They fixed the issues quickly at a much less expensive price than we expected!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2022

I’m new to the hood and didn’t know who to call in the area for repair. I took advantage of the Nextdoor app and asked everyone who would answer. I am not exaggerating when I say that more than half of the people on there recommended AYC. I mean, you don’t have to hit me over the head. I hired them and they were just as great as everyone stated. Glad I listened.

Get buying tips about Heating and Cooling Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2022

They sent us a tech named Louie who said he was new to the company. That shot us a red flag but they must train them well for he had us up and running in a jiffy. Nice guy too. I'll always be glad to recommend AYC!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2022

We called them when we noticed our refrigerant level was low. Good thing we did! We were going to just add more. We learned that a low level most likely indicated a leak and we could have been looking at potential over-heating. Sure enough a leak was discovered and repaired. I’ll add it was accomplished that same day.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2022

Maybe it was fate. After one of their competitors canceled and rescheduled our installation not once but twice, we searched “AC installation near me” and AYC popped up. They were here to install the next day. Had we stayed with company *** we probably would have been on our third cancellation.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2023

Very thorough with their installation work! The team that came out to our house was professional, but warm and finished up fast. After installation, they give you a few tips on how to use carefully and they clean up after. Great service!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2023

They’re the best air conditioning repair service around! They diagnose your Ac carefully to figure out what the issue is and not tell you issues based on assumptions. It’s easy to get in touch with them and they’re very responsive to emails.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2022

No issues with this service. Not at all. They keep to time and ensure they get the job done. The techs were friendly to everyone and they clean up after. I highly recommend them for the quality of service offered.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2022

This is the only company that services my rentals. I have never called them to do the same job twice, each job they do, they do it perfectly. I always count on them each time and they just do not disappoint.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2022

They came and installed our new Bosch unit along with some improvements to our ducts. It’s been a few months now and I’m extremely pleased with the system and upgrades. It was worth it and it’s improved our utility bills too. Everyone was nice.

All Year Cooling author review by Shawn Bayless

All Year Cooling installs, maintains and repairs air conditioning units in South Florida. Since 1973, it has performed more than 150,000 HVAC installations.

• Same day service and installation: Customers can request same-day services, including installation and repairs. This can come in handy if you need your air conditioning system repaired quickly.

• Offers both installation and repair services: Consumers can work with the same company for both installation and repairs. This allows the customer to develop a relationship with the contractor.

• Offers coupons and discounts for families: Private homeowners can often save money when installing or repairing a system from this company. Be sure to check their website to see if they are offering any current promotions.

• State and county licensing and insurance: Repair and installation contractors are all licensed by the state of Florida and insured by All Year Cooling.

• Offers financing: Customers who can't pay for an HVAC system all at once may be eligible for a financing plan. All Year Cooling partners with Wells Fargo, Citi Financial and TD Bank to offer financing options to qualified customers. The plans range from 6 to 60 months.

by Shawn Bayless Heating and Cooling Systems Advisor

Shawn Bayless is an experienced HVAC mechanical design engineer and project manager with a unique perspective and knowledge of heating and cooling systems. He has worked for some of the top contractors in Oklahoma and is highly skilled in design layouts, project estimation and planning and construction.

All Year Cooling Company Information