Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Bonnie,
Thank you for your review! We're glad the new unit is running well so far and hope you see that return in your energy bills.

Tommy Smith, President

Original review: March 9, 2017

I've had my unit from All Year for about 4 days, and it's more quiet than my old unit which was 18 years old. The sales reps were very nice and the laborers who put it together were very polite and professional. However, it is too soon to tell if it will lower my electric bill.

My original air conditioner was put in in 1990 and it lasted 27 years. I knew I was going to have to replace it this time of the year rather than wait for the summer because I could only push it so far. It was on a Friday that I got an estimate, and I got a second estimate from Sears which was absolutely outrageous. So Saturday, I called up the salesman from All Year and I asked him, “Give me your best price. Can you arrange financing?” The purchase price was $3,240 and he offered me a three-year, interest-free at $90 a month.

I was very satisfied until it turned out that the program that they put me with had a minimum of $3,500. When I got my first statement, it showed that the purchase price was $3,500 rather than $3,240. I contacted the owner and they issued me a credit through the finance arm to bring it back down to $3,240. However, my payments instead of being $90 a month started out at a $123 a month. I made my first payment, and now I understand they based monthly minimum payment on 3.5% of the outstanding balance, so my next monthly payment is supposed to be somewhere around $115. In other words, the deal that I was supposed to get which was $3,240 at zero interest is deferred interest. I had to go back and forth with All Year. They never fully satisfied the fact that I have a contract with them, which says $3,240 at 0% interest.

I grew up in the plumbing, heating, and air conditioning business, so I know what’s going on. The installation was done properly and the mechanics were excellent, so the work and the equipment that they provided was what I agreed to. The screw up was with regard to the payments and how that was handled. The owner of the company was not nice, while everybody that worked was nice.

George,

Thank you for your review! I'm glad that the service is going smoothly so far and if you have any questions or concerns please reach out to me.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

We went with All Year Cooling due to their customer service, and we've been using our unit from them for 15 days now. Overall, All Year is an outstanding company, and I would highly recommend them to anybody. The salesman was good, and anyone can check the manager or the owner any time of the day, 7 days a week.

Vivian,

Thank you for your review! I love getting to work closely with each of our customers to ensure total satisfaction. Please reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

About seven years ago, I installed a complete air-condition unit in my home through All Year Cooling and I got a good service so I used them again. Now I had two units installed. My daughter dealt with the installer and the salesmen and they were very prompt in trying to help and trying to match the older prices that I had and given me something that I would be happy with. I had the owner calling me because I was trying to get a good price on the two units and it was good customer service. I've given the wrong credit card and he was able to change it. The service is very likable and I wish everybody was like that. I get good supply all the time and I even had the warranty with them.

Mark,

Thank you for your kind review. We're happy to put the customer experience first and I'm glad the issue that you were having was resolved quickly. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to me!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

In a nutshell, it was an excellent experience. All Year Cooling is a great company. They were excellent in aspects such as appointments and callbacks, and they call ahead of the appointment and let us know they’re coming. After the appointment, they call us to see how satisfied we were. I had issues and problems and they resolved them. They never batted an eyelash and they did everything they said they were going to do from the beginning to end. I was very satisfied. More companies should do business like that.

Louise,

Thank you for your review and for choosing All Year Cooling! We know how hard it can be to take care of your AC unit when you're only here half the year, so we're glad we could make that transition to a new unit easier for you. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to me!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

Our AC has been with us for 17 years and because we're Canadian and we're snowbirds, we're afraid it might stop during summer time. We knew we had to change it in the long run so we did this year. Some people in our building who had business with All Year Cooling told us to call for an estimate. We had some made by a few companies and they had good prices but we were afraid with All Year Cooling because of the not too many good reviews that we had read. Finally, at around Thanksgiving, we received an email that they had a promotion and they seem to have better reviews so we made an arrangement with them. So we're never without an AC and I would recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Year Cooling?

Patrick,

We're glad that your AC repairs went so smoothly. We're also happy to hear that each person from our All Year Cooling team kept you up to date with everything that was being done. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

All Year Cooling came over, inspected and left a quote. I called them up and told them that the unit is on the roof of my building and I've had experiences with some minor leaks over the years. Our HOA warrantied the roof so they have a roofer that takes care of everything. The roofer suspected there is a problem with the mounting of the old AC unit and it's leaking there. So I said, “Well, how about if we coordinate where when the AC people come over and they look it up, the roofer comes and inspects and does any repairs if needed, and then they’d continue.”

All Year coordinated the whole thing and I didn't have to do anything after that. Their customer service was very good. The AC people put a lot of time in and they showed me pictures of all the work they had to do to ensure everything was sealed up correctly. They're very professional and nice to talk to. I was very happy with how the whole experience went, and the owner texted me and told me to call him if I have any issues.

MaryJo,

Thank you for leaving a review! We're glad that your installation went smoothly and that you received good service from everyone. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

We got ALL Year Cooling when the federal government had that plan about saving money on energy and that type of things. My husband researched it and they had good reviews, were willing to work with us and referenced to the different rebates that were being offered by the state and by the power company. So we were certainly glad that we did. They replaced our whole system for us and have always been excellent. When we purchased this, we purchased the preventive maintenance contracts and the extended warranty agreement. And when their service reps come out to do the annual preventive maintenance, if they suggested something, we did it.

The gentlemen that come out and do the service have been super. The last one who came out was very nice to work with, took his time and checked everything out. To my knowledge, he replaced a floatation device switch because we were having a problem where it was shutting off and we didn't know why. And it was because that floatation was backing up in there. I did an online survey highly recommending him. He was so polite, so courteous and explained things to us. We experienced the same thing from the ones who came prior to him when they come in. They do what should be done during those regular annual maintenance check ups.

When you get this service, you certainly appreciate it and you're going to be a customer. I've referred my best friend and she had her system installed with it by All Year Cooling. When you get good service and you feel like you get your money's worth, you do tend to give references. Even now after all this time, if somebody would ask me, I would definitely refer All Year Cooling. It makes our life a lot cooler and our bills were fine with that. So it all worked out great as far as I'm concerned. And certainly up to this point, everything has been very good. We've been very pleased with All Year Cooling.

Doug,

Thank you so much for choosing All Year Cooling and for taking the time to send a review! We hope the new unit is running well and now keeping your energy bills low. We love that you had such a positive experience with our company. Thank you for spreading our name around too, we really appreciate it. We wanted to let you know about our Cool Cash Rewards Club, when one of your referrals installs a new unit we send you $100! We hope you check it out!

Thanks again for your kind review,

Tommy Smith

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

Our old unit was 17 years old. It's way overdue and I decided to take care of it. And I'm glad I got one with All Year Cooling & Heating. They were absolutely phenomenal. I pretty much got the same unit but the difference with them and the others is the service. They came on time and have a department that handles the permitting process. Full permits are so difficult to get. All Year keeps their customers informed and up to speed. Others show up, do the work and disappear, and I can't get a hold of them. Then they don't want to deal with the permitting process because they feel it cost them money and they got to come back. But All Year Cooling & Heating stuck with me through the whole process. They didn't disappear, stayed on it and I really appreciated that. They did a beautiful job and I have passed their name around.

The lady who got it all set up stuck with me to the end and it was really well done. She gave me the financing process where I didn't have to pay any interest, I paid it gradually, and that was really nice. Then I worked with another rep who handled the permitting department with me and she stuck with me to the end also. There was some corrections that needed to be made and she took care of it. They were both fantastic. The new unit is great, it works very good and is very efficient. That 16 SEER is also a nice thing.

Richard,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're glad our coupons and sales helped you get a brand new AC unit. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

I had my old unit fixed six months ago. All Year kept sending me these offers that were real good, for big discounts for the winter if I wanted to replace my central AC. Then my unit iced up a week ago and I told my wife to just get a new unit and then we won’t have to worry about the old unit breaking down anymore. All Year Heating and Cooling has been in business for over three decades while other companies come and go. They are the best company in AC I’ve dealt with in the last 40 years. They were courteous and professional. Gave us a great deal and were a pleasure to deal with. I’ve had so many other AC companies that advertised and they’d come out and try to rip me off.

Craig,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to offer AC repair and install services throughout South Florida. I'm glad that being able to communicate with me directly helped make the process a little easier!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

All Year did a good job installing our new unit two weeks ago. The installation team worked for seven hours. The lead guy was knowledgeable and I was very impressed with him. I have never heard of All Year Cooling before. With the little research I’ve done I thought they were a commercial operation, doing apartments and condos in Southern Florida, between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. I didn’t realize that they were in my location. So then, I did more research and found out that they were bigger than I anticipated and they have service trucks all over and that helped a lot. I was impressed with Joe, their salesman. He did a good job in his presentation. I got the feeling that they were good people. I also liked that I was able to communicate with the President Tommy Smith.

Factual basis uncertain

I did not learn until too late that All-Year Cooling, despite the length of time they've been in our area, is in fact an extremely disreputable company to deal with. Multiple sources, again, AFTER the fact. My cities inspector came out and failed them on everything about the install, which they came out and only partially corrected. Then over the past few years it was easier to get my own a\c repair people out than to deal with this crooked company, even while unit was under warranty. Will definitely NEVER recommend to anyone. Live and learn!

Lillian,

Thank you for your review! We're happy to offer the lowest possible prices in South Florida and are glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with each of our crew members! If there is anything else we can do for you please feel free to reach out.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

I had a heating and cooling company put in a new system a year ago. They were great on the install, but as far as issues that happened afterwards with repairs, they weren't very good. So I was trying to find a new company to use. My hairdresser who had used All Year at his property recommended them. He contacted them for me and they came out that same day. They were very professional, courteous and efficient. They gave me the details and their fair market price. They came when they said they were going to come and told me what they were going to do. They solved the issue that I was having with drips from the unit, cleaned up really well and followed up with courtesy calls to see if everything was okay. My neighbor across the street, when he saw their trucks, said he had used them for years and highly recommended them.

I was very happy with their service. I've used other air conditioning companies in the past and they always give me a runaround or send somebody out that doesn't seem to know what they're doing. The prices are also pretty steep and they're unreliable.

Talina,

We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with our company. We hope the new AC unit keeps running smoothly! If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

All Year Cooling & Heating was great overall. It was an exceptional and phenomenal experience with them. The unit that I got from them was installed in a residence, but it is for my job. The installation team were fine. They just upgraded a unit recently to a new one, and they were great and prompt. I've requested that All Year put in a note in our account that we prefer Greg to be sent out whenever we have any issues because he was so great. Since the unit was installed, it's really kicking. It's newer and works really well. All Year has excellent customer service and obviously that shows from their leadership, whoever their boss is, since everything always goes down from the boss. However the bosses are and however they treat their employees, that's how their employees are going to be.

Johnnie,

Thank you for your kind review. We hope you are enjoying your new Air Conditioning unit! Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.

Thomas Smith

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

I wanted to upgrade my air condition. I just retired and I'm upgrading some appliances in the house. I got All Year Cooling and Heating on Google and they were ready to come out the same day to give me an estimate. The sales rep was very professional, nice, and wanted to make sure that I got the AC, and that everything went through for me to get it. Then 2 installation guys came and they were good. They've taken out the old one, put in the new one, and didn't leave anything dirty. It was very clean and I'm thankful for that. There are no complaints.

However, I noticed that my old unit got much colder. But it could just be all in my mind since it has only been a couple of days since the install. I like that I got approved for in-house financing which was a lot as well as the fact that they text me to make sure that everything is well also. I'm glad I decided to get the AC and it's been an excellent, excellent, excellent experience. Non-regrettable at all. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Brian,

We're glad that you chose us for your AC unit install and hope the unit is continuing to run smoothly. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to me!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

I had a new unit installed but the condo board didn't like the unit that was installed and ended up in this big war with them that lasted a year. They went to state arbitration that I ended up putting in three different air conditioners. When it was over, it cost me thousands of dollars. It affected my life and my PTSD relapsed. Since I had an ongoing battle with the city, I wanted to use a local company that had dealt with the city before so I used All Year Cooling, and they repaired the unit last month.

I had three teams come to my home to fix my unit. I thought the first guy who came out was going to fix the unit but he was just there to look at it and give a quote that I thought was done. They sent the second team out, the welders. All they could do was put in the compressor. And then they sent the third team out, the tech guy, that knew how to wire stuff up and so he finished wiring it. From a lay person's standpoint they wouldn't have known the difference but I'm an engineer, so I know that they sent a little too many crews out. Nonetheless, it all got done in the end and that's all I care about. From the crews at the store that tear the equipment apart to the guys that came out to do work, everybody was great. As far as I know, everything is done. I'm just waiting for one callback from the city to make sure all of the appropriate paperwork was filed. So as long as that's done, I'll be happy.

It's nicer to have central air in South Florida, but I already put in a temporary central air system from this little South Florida AC company. They're there to make a dollar and they do. With all of this stuff with the city, they've had to do a lot of extra work. Overall, my experience was good and easy. They took care of everything and I didn't have to lift a finger, so that was nice.

Jil,

We are thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with each of our team members. We know that customer service involves each representative understanding your needs. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance!

Thomas Smith

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

My existing unit was old, everyone in my community replaced theirs, and All Year Cooling got a very good recommendation from my neighbor. Every single representative I dealt with was excellent. I've had my unit for a month already, and I would recommend them highly to anyone that asks. They were professional and courteous. They arrived when they were supposed to, did everything they said they would, and went out of their way for the customer, which is so rare now. I've never dealt with a company that was this great. It was a very easy and stress-free experience.

Denise,

I'm sorry to hear that the air duct service was not initially up to snuff. We are looking into this issue and it will be addressed immediately. You can reach out to me directly if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks again for your review,

Tommy Smith

Original review: Nov. 19, 2016

I wanted to get an air conditioner. I had one that worked, but it was 10 years old and I wanted to upgrade it. So I looked online and called several companies. But what the sales rep from All Year mentioned wasn't what they did. The salesman told me they would go up on the ceiling which made me decide to get All Year because he said they’ll make sure that all the vents are in good working condition. But when they came out to install it the installer said that they don’t go up there. Either it was false or the salesman didn't have enough information regarding it. I was disappointed because of that.

Then they called about the second guy who does the cleaning of the air duct ceiling. He did not do a good job at all and did not want to go back up in there. I was not happy with him. I called their office and the lady that worked there was extremely helpful. I really liked her. She said she would send someone out and she did. The guy who cleaned the air duct ceiling turned out to be better the second time he had to come back and redo the ducts. They eventually did everything but I would not use them again.

Claire,

Thank you for your kind review. We're happy to have the lowest prices in South Florida so that more of our customers can afford those new AC units. We hope your AC is nice and cool, and still running smoothly. Please reach out to us if you have any questions.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Nov. 4, 2016

The coil of my old unit went out the day before the hurricane and the service guys didn't come right away. They only came out on a Friday and said it needed a new coil. I told them to order it then but I didn't hear from them so I suffered through the whole weekend and my situation was suicidal. I called them on Monday and they said the new coil would cost $1,200. Then they tried to sell me a new unit. Somebody could have repaired it but it wouldn't have been cost-effective. I figured I needed a new one but wanted to get different prices.

I called five companies and All Year Cooling was the fourth and I liked the guy I talked to. The differences between units and the cost were discussed. Their comparative pricing was good as well and I was given a discount although they probably give it to everybody. But I got a good feeling about it so I went with them. And I was impressed with All Year Cooling. It's a professional company. Their follow-up is good but they have been trying to sell me an extended warranty which I already turned down once. They've called me three times about it and I told them that I just spent $3,650 and can't afford another $600. It takes years for these things to break and my unit took 10 years to do so. That's the only thing I didn't like. But with the All Year unit, I feel more confident that things are not gonna go wrong any minute. Their product seems to be working great.

Art,

We are so glad that everything worked out for you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance!

Thomas Smith

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

My old air conditioner was dripping and not performing up to par. My friend told me he had used All Year Cooling before and he was happy with them. I, likewise, had an absolutely fantastic experience with the company. Their salesman was very easy to talk to. When he gave me a price, I explained to him that I had spoken earlier to their top marketing guy who had given me an estimate on what the price would be. The salesman then worked with me and stuck to the original marketing price that was given. On top of that, I forgot to show them my military card so I spoke to the owner, Thomas Smith, who was very receptive that I had a military background. He then gave me an additional $100 off which was very nice.

My interaction with the installer was wonderful. He showed me everything and how it works. He even installed an additional PVC area where I could put bleach in on a month-to-month basis, and showed me where to take the filter out and how to have it cleaned. The airconditioner was strapped down on the roof for hurricane purposes and a new thermostat was put in as well. All Year Cooling did everything I asked so I'm very happy. Now, I could leave the air conditioner at some temperature which would still support the apartment whereas before I had to really put it down to get any kind of coldness.

All Year Cooling

Judith, we're so glad that everything worked out. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I'm always available if you ever have any questions. - Tommy Smith, (954)-610-6620

Original review: Oct. 9, 2016

We purchased a condo last year and the air conditioner went out, and we contacted All Year Cooling. They were fast, efficient and fairly priced. They really did an excellent job. They were very clean and it worked fine. And the one thing I did like about them was they gave an option for financing. We had done a lot to the condo and we really didn’t have the money. We didn’t expect that expense. And they had a credit card with no interest for a year.

All Year Cooling

Thank you for your review, Roy! I'm always available if you ever have any questions. - Tommy Smith, (954)-610-6620

Original review: Oct. 3, 2016

My air conditioner was acting up last fall, but then I kept it going and then it finally pooped out. All Year Cooling kept calling and asked me how I was doing and if I was ready to do it so I went with them because they were the most interested among five different companies I got estimates from. The installation guy came on a Saturday and it was drizzling yet he didn’t stop working. He went right to work and they tore the old unit out. They made a bigger slab, put the new unit in and had to make a line to hook it up to the unit. He did a perfect job and it looks good. I would recommend All Year.

All Year Cooling

Thank you for your review, Stephanie! We hope the new AC unit keeps running smoothly! I'm always available if you ever have any questions. - Tommy Smith, (954)-610-6620

Original review: Oct. 1, 2016

Having an AC is a must for me more than heating, and I started having little issues with my other unit. It was 10 years old already, so it was time to replace it. A representative from All Year Cooling came out, gave me the quote, then the credit application. He was super. He explained to me in detail, exactly what was going to be done, why it was being done, how long it was going to take, and kept me abreast the whole step of the way. As we moved from room to room, he explained to me what was happening. In one area he could not really get to, he explained to me why. He was perfect, and it was beautiful customer service. I have no complaints whatsoever. He was very professional, and I couldn't have asked for better. The two guys that installed the unit were awesome too.

When I called All Year Cooling, it was discovered that my house wasn't insulated properly, and that was the reason half of my house would get cold and the other half wouldn't. But after they came out and did everything that they needed to do, my house felt like the North Pole. Now, I have to constantly adjust the thermostat. The quality of air that I'm receiving now in my house is 100% what I had been looking for. However, I had to call the office right away because my house was hot and I couldn't understand when I just had a new unit put in. The company sent someone back right away, and we found that it had something to do with the thermostat.

The guy that they sent out was the worst of the worst. I immediately called back to report him. I spoke with the manager and told them to never send that guy to my house or to anybody else's house. He was very rude and unhelpful. I couldn't even believe that he worked for All Year Cooling, in comparison to all the other interactions that I had with all the other folks at the company. He didn't come in prepared like the other person that they sent out. That other guy came prepared with his tools and checked things. But other than that, everybody was awesome. The service was great, my unit is great, and it's running fine down to the person that called to offer me a service plan. He was awesome too. He explained the product to me and how it would benefit me in the long run. It's an extended warranty plan in the event that something goes wrong with the unit, and I agreed to purchase that. I've already recommended All Year Cooling to a friend of mine.

Marilyn,

We're so happy to hear that your experience with us has turned you into a long time customer! We look forward to continuing to work with you. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

All Year Cooling were wonderful - I’m very pleased. I'm very happy and I just renewed the contract with them. It was a very good experience.

All Year Cooling

Alan, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're glad that you chose us for your AC unit install and hope the unit is continuing to run smoothly. I'm always available if you ever have any questions. - Tommy Smith, (954)-610-6620

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

When I was buying a new unit, I checked out a few companies and chose All Year Heating and Cooling. The new unit caused me to spend less on electricity. I had an older unit that wasn't working well and it used more energy. I also took advantage of their offer of eight or nine years of service and parts for around $350 and that has worked out well.

There's one gentleman who works in the office who has helped me on various occasions. However, there were a couple of things that I was annoyed with. At one point, they thought that I should change my filter to a permanent one that I had to wash out. I did that and it cost $100. I used that for a couple of years and recently, when I had a problem, the man who looked at that filter said that I can't use that anymore and that it's not good for the unit. So that was pretty nasty. At another point, I paid for an annual check of my unit and the person who checked it out said that he saw mold in my unit and suggested that I spend $600 to fix that problem. I declined and had somebody else look at it and he said I didn't have any mold problem. But in general, the people that they send know what they're doing and most of them seemed to be honest.

All Year Cooling

Marshall, thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you are now staying cool during this hot summer and that it is running well. Please let us know if there is anything else you need in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Aug. 13, 2016

I live in South Florida. During the summer, we had no AC so it was very terrible. It was about 95 degrees and my house was so hot. All Year Cooling was able to do the service fast and they had a better price. It's been about two months that I had my unit from them. The guy who came and gave me the estimate to the crew who came and worked on the house were fantastic. The AC they installed is running fantastically and is keeping the house cool. There have been no issues or complaints.

All Year Cooling

Harry, thank you for your review! We apologize that the level of service you received didn’t meet your expectations. I'm always available if you ever have any questions. - Tommy Smith, (954)-610-6620

Original review: Aug. 5, 2016

One of my friends who used All Year Cooling said they were very reliable so I had them come up. I compared prices and was very pleased so I purchased a unit from them. I have it for three years now. I also took out a service contract but when I called and asked to have someone check the service, they informed me I was only entitled to one service call the first year that I bought it, which was certainly not what they had explained to me. So, I was very disappointed in that. I have lots of neighbors with contracts from different companies that have a courtesy call once a year to check their unit. I was shocked this was not part of my deal, especially since I took out an extended warranty. I have been very annoyed that I have to pay for somebody to come out and check it. Nevertheless, the service man that I had for this service was excellent.

Linda,

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy to hear that your experience with our staff was so pleasant. We hope you're staying cool with your new AC unit! Please let us know if there is anything else you need in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Aug. 1, 2016

Several people came out and gave me estimates and All Year Cooling was the only one who recommended some other air conditioner places to check with which was very nice of them. They never said a bad word about other companies, too. I've been using my air conditioning unit from them for about three weeks now and it's been fabulous. Their sales reps were very corrigible, friendly, nice, and very helpful with questions. One of them also explained the three different types of ACs. If I had the same air conditioner from somebody else cheaper, the All Year reps worked with me with the prices. It was really great. The installers were also efficient, fast, and they explained everything. They cleaned up and didn’t leave a mess in the backyard. I was impressed with their work and I appreciate each and every one of their staff. Since the installation of the unit, the air comes out so much better than ever before and I'm hoping that the electric bill goes down too.

M. E. Depalma,

Thank you for your review. We are glad we were able to provide great service and have employees that can answer any of your questions. We hope your machine is running well.

Tommy Smith

Original review: July 11, 2016

All Year Cooling is exceptional. I purchased the original air conditioner from them in 2008. I am very impressed with the professionalism of their young rep. He examined everything and he was familiar with where it was and what he was doing and indicated that the cleaning could have possibly worked, but the machine is older and probably would need replacing. So he gave me an estimate at that particular time, too, which saves his time and my time in the future. He was absolutely wonderful. However, I do own another company that I have a person there who does a lot of work around the company and he owned an air conditioning company before he retired and he could do the cleaning for me so I had the cleaning done by him. If I'm interested in purchasing a new machine, I would definitely call All Year Cooling back again.

Michael,

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the outcome of our services. Please let us know if there is anything else you need in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: July 9, 2016

I had an old central air conditioner on the flat roof of my townhouse. It stopped working and they replaced it with a new one. The new air conditioner was reasonably priced and works great. The replaced it in November 2015 and I am writing this review in July 2016. The air conditioner still works great. The air conditioner has a 10-year guarantee (given by the air conditioner manufacturer [Trane]).

I look back on this interaction with All Year Cooling as a very positive experience. An impressive crane on a large truck was brought in to replace the old with the new air conditioner on the roof. The truck then disappeared and two of them, who clearly knew what they were doing, worked diligently for over three hours fixing up the new air conditioner. This is what impressed me. Installation was included with the cost of the air conditioner, so I was not paying for their time. They could have done a second rate job and just stayed up there for a fraction of that time. I would not have known.

However, not only did the air conditioner immediately work fine but now still months later it works as excellently as it did on the day they installed it. They took the trouble to do a proper job of installing it even though it was a time consuming task to do properly. They did it properly. Air conditioning is such an important thing in South Florida. I had a very positive experience with All Year Cooling. I am happy to recommend them.

Pavel,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear about your good expereince with our company. We hope you're enjoying your AC and keeping cool!

Tommy Smith

Original review: May 18, 2016

Our experience with All Year was all good. They had the best price and I got financing from them, too. I've had the unit for two weeks now but it is more noisy. Nonetheless, it was a great deal.

All Year Cooling Company Profile