Find a Heating and Cooling Systems partner

Help me decide

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

4.9/5 (46 ratings)
Find a Heating and Cooling Systems partner

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About All Year Cooling

Hi my name is Tommy Smith, President of All Year Cooling. We're a family business that was founded in 1973. Since day one customer service has been our #1 priority. So much so, that I want all of my customers to be able to contact me before, during and after the sale. I look forward to you joining the All Year Cooling family!

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

All Year Cooling Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Year Cooling?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Year Cooling?

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

I really liked the crew we dealt with during the process of installing our new AC System. They were very nice and I totally didn't mind these folks working at my home all day. Our AC had stopped working right as the hotter weather started and it needed to be replaced. I’m so glad we chose All Year Cooling to have all that done.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

Before I started using All Year Cooling, I used to start looking for AC Techs that wanted to do home service on the side and I would do that at the beginning of each and every summer. I really did not look forward to doing that since it was a hit or miss process. However, with All Year Cooling, you have the expertise of their friendly staff and the collective knowledge that they have. Start and end your HVAC search by calling these folks today!

Get buying tips about Heating and Cooling Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

I was searching online for the best HVAC Services in my area because my regular AC tech was nowhere to be found. My unit was blowing hot air and I needed it to be fixed. I found this place and talked to a person named Tommy. When he arrived, I asked if he was the owner and he laughed. He wasn’t but he is often asked that.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

Wow! I couldn't believe how helpful these people are. The person I spoke to in the office was friendly and helpful. The tech who came out to look at the problem was able to explain the issue in a way I understood it. My family was cooler and more comfortable after the work was done. We won't be working with another group.

Original review: June 3, 2021

We called All Year Cooling to come and look at our AC unit. It was not operating normally so we decided to call a professional. The same day that they came out they had it fixed up and running. Excellent service. I couldn't be happier.

Original review: May 26, 2021

Good customer service with skilled technicians. They came highly recommended and I will pass the recommendation on with confidence. Each time they come out to service our Air Conditioners either at home or at our office they do a good job and clean up when they're done.

Original review: May 25, 2021

I had a multi-step project I needed to accomplish. With no hesitation and great references, I reached out to All Year Cooling. The guys came to work during the pandemic with protocols that went above and beyond. I will use them again.

Original review: May 20, 2021

John came out to service my AC. He was very knowledgeable during his inspection and gave me some much appreciated, no-cost advice to avoid a few future issues he saw. He also fixed my current problem within 10 minutes at a minimal cost.

Original review: May 17, 2021

I had a bit of an emergency situation and they came right out. They jumped right into the problem and had it resolved to 100% capacity in no time at all. I’ve, without a doubt, found my new go-to company.

Original review: May 10, 2021

I’ve been a customer of All Year Cooling since I bought my home many years ago. Their techs are always knowledgeable, on time, and courteous. They have the best prices around and I’ve never been ripped off.

All Year Cooling author review by Shawn Bayless

All Year Cooling installs, maintains and repairs air conditioning units in South Florida. Since 1973, it has performed more than 150,000 HVAC installations.

• Same day service and installation: Customers can request same-day services, including installation and repairs. This can come in handy if you need your air conditioning system repaired quickly.

• Offers both installation and repair services: Consumers can work with the same company for both installation and repairs. This allows the customer to develop a relationship with the contractor.

• Offers coupons and discounts for families: Private homeowners can often save money when installing or repairing a system from this company. Be sure to check their website to see if they are offering any current promotions.

• State and county licensing and insurance: Repair and installation contractors are all licensed by the state of Florida and insured by All Year Cooling.

• Offers financing: Customers who can't pay for an HVAC system all at once may be eligible for a financing plan. All Year Cooling partners with Wells Fargo, Citi Financial and TD Bank to offer financing options to qualified customers. The plans range from 6 to 60 months.

by Shawn Bayless Heating and Cooling Systems Expert

Shawn Bayless is an experienced HVAC mechanical design engineer and project manager with a unique perspective and knowledge of heating and cooling systems. He has worked for some of the top contractors in Oklahoma and is highly skilled in design layouts, project estimation and planning and construction.

All Year Cooling Company Information