Consumer Reviews and Complaints

• 4 stars2
  • 3 stars0
  • 2 stars0
  • 1 stars0

Hi my name is Tommy Smith, President of All Year Cooling. We're a family business that was founded in 1973. Since day one customer service has been our #1 priority. So much so, that I want all of my customers to be able to contact me before, during and after the sale. I look forward to you joining the All Year Cooling family!

Michael,

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the outcome of our services. Please let us know if there is anything else you need in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: July 9, 2016

I had an old central air conditioner on the flat roof of my townhouse. It stopped working and they replaced it with a new one. The new air conditioner was reasonably priced and works great. The replaced it in November 2015 and I am writing this review in July 2016. The air conditioner still works great. The air conditioner has a 10-year guarantee (given by the air conditioner manufacturer [Trane]).

I look back on this interaction with All Year Cooling as a very positive experience. An impressive crane on a large truck was brought in to replace the old with the new air conditioner on the roof. The truck then disappeared and two of them, who clearly knew what they were doing, worked diligently for over three hours fixing up the new air conditioner. This is what impressed me. Installation was included with the cost of the air conditioner, so I was not paying for their time. They could have done a second rate job and just stayed up there for a fraction of that time. I would not have known.

However, not only did the air conditioner immediately work fine but now still months later it works as excellently as it did on the day they installed it. They took the trouble to do a proper job of installing it even though it was a time consuming task to do properly. They did it properly. Air conditioning is such an important thing in South Florida. I had a very positive experience with All Year Cooling. I am happy to recommend them.

All Year Cooling is exceptional. I purchased the original air conditioner from them in 2008. I am very impressed with the professionalism of their young rep. He examined everything and he was familiar with where it was and what he was doing and indicated that the cleaning could have possibly worked, but the machine is older and probably would need replacing. So he gave me an estimate at that particular time, too, which saves his time and my time in the future. He was absolutely wonderful. However, I do own another company that I have a person there who does a lot of work around the company and he owned an air conditioning company before he retired and he could do the cleaning for me so I had the cleaning done by him. If I'm interested in purchasing a new machine, I would definitely call All Year Cooling back again.

Our experience with All Year was all good. They had the best price and I got financing from them, too. I've had the unit for two weeks now but it is more noisy. Nonetheless, it was a great deal.

What can I say about All Year Cooling and Tommy Smith, its owner? I have been using them for years, as has my entire family. Tommy always puts the customer first, whatever it takes. As an example my AC unit had begun rusting after several years in the humid Florida air. Most companies would just call it normal conditions, and run. Not Tommy. He called the manufacturer and went to bat for me. A few weeks later I learned that All Year Cooling was able to convince the manufacturer to replace my unit at minimal cost. There are few if any companies that would have taken the time or even cared. Most in fact, would try to sell you a new unit. Again that's not the way Tommy works if you need a new AC he'll tell you. If all it needs is a repair, he'll tell you that too.

The techs are all knowledgeable, and come to you with a smile and can do attitude. That comes from the top down. The day after my install, the AC stopped. I called All Year Cooling and they had someone over to my home within one hour. Fortunately, it turned out to be simply a blown fuse, but the tech knew exactly where to look, diagnosed and fixed the problem in minutes. I'd like to express my personal thanks to Tommy Smith as well as Kevin **, and the entire All Year Cooling staff.

Bobby,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you decided to give the All Year Cooling team another chance and we are more than happy that everything worked out. Please let us know if there is anything else you need in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: May 6, 2016

A year or two ago, I wanted some maintenance on my AC. I wanted a coil cleaning so I had two quotes for it. A gentleman from All Year Cooling came out and told me I can’t clean the coils. I need a whole new coil and it’s going to cost 800 bucks. So I thanked the guy and sent him on his way. Then the owner of the company sent an email to my wife to follow up. I said that they sold me something that I didn't need or want. He responded and apologized then sent somebody out to do the coil cleaning for free. So when it came time to replace the AC, I figured I’d give them another shot to earn my business.

The kid that turned out for the sales was clear and he called in to the owner for the price. My AC is on my roof and it’s not a straightforward installation job. The installers were good and careful, and they worked safely, which was my main concern being up on the roof. I had another quote from another company where they’re saying they needed this ridiculous five-story crane to get the AC up on my roof, but All Year came out and had the equipment lift that was appropriate. That’s what made their pricing cheaper than their competitors. It's the common sense approach which I appreciate. I was hesitant to call All Year again after last year, but they met all my expectations and I’m very happy with the quality of work that they did.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Year Cooling?

Marilyn,

We appreciate your review! We are happy to hear that everything worked out and we are pleased to know that our team provided you with great service. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: May 2, 2016

The heating unit we have was old and I wanted to replace it in February rather than have it go down in July or August. When I spoke to John who is one of the owners of All Year, I was impressed that he was very responsive, answered all my questions, emails, and he called me. He also gave me a good price. So I just decided that I was gonna use them. The installers were also very nice. I was worried about our floors because I have laminates, but they covered the floors and got the job done. After they left, I felt like the unit was noisier than what I would have liked. I called and someone came out and they adjusted the fan speed and the air handler and then it wasn’t too noisy anymore. Since having the unit installed, my electric bill is fine.

Brenda,

We are happy to hear that everything worked out! Thank you for choosing to work with All Year Cooling, please let us know if you need assistance with anything else in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: April 28, 2016

Our room was warm and uncomfortable because there is no way to get circulation of air at all, and there are no windows. Somebody from All Year Cooling came out to give the estimate, and then the owner of the company was the one who spoke to my husband several times. My husband was very pleased from the very beginning with the whole process. The experience was very smooth and pleasant. All Year Cooling had to come back and make a correction, but they did it in a very timely fashion.

Fran,

Tommy Smith

Original review: April 24, 2016

All Year Cooling is the best company I've ever worked with. I use them twice a year to service. My old air conditioner was fairly decent, but we didn't know we had a problem until they opened it up and saw the inside. They told me that I needed a new air conditioner, and they showed us why and what, and my husband agreed. So we got a new one because we were having a lot of people stay in our house. We had a 12-C, and now we have a 16-C which makes a big difference. It keeps my house frozen, and we have no problem with it at all. I am very impressed and satisfied with All Year. They're very honest too, and that's why I bought from them. Otherwise, I would have gotten the estimate from somebody else.

Ken,
Thank you for your review! We work hard to provide our customers with excellent customer service and the best products in the industry. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you again.

Tommy Smith

Original review: March 24, 2016

All Year Cooling were very responsive and their price was good. The sales rep over the phone was friendly and the installation team was very competent, diligent and did a good job. At this point, I'm very satisfied with my experience with All Year although I'm not yet living in the property where the product was installed.

Rickey,

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your feedback on our installation. We work hard to provide our customers with the best service and we are happy to hear that everything went smoothly. Please let us know if you have any questions, we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Tommy Smith

Original review: March 13, 2016

The guys I spoke to from All Year seemed like genuine people. Their installation team was great, professional, courteous, and gave me what I needed. The new unit is a fantastic system. My house now has cleaner air, more comfortable and better atmosphere. I spoke to Elmer, one of associates and told him how much I appreciated the work, the honesty, and everything else. It was a damn good experience! I'd recommend them to anybody who needs an air conditioning unit.

Jonathan,

Thank you for the review. We work hard to provide our customers with top notch service and products. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding your new AC unit. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Thank you again.

Best,

Tommy Smith

Original review: March 9, 2016

Our new All Year unit was installed last week, and since we had it, our day-to-day life has been a lot cooler. The installation team did what they were supposed to do and they did a fair job. The unit seems to be working functionally fine at the moment. They are on time, professional, and have good customer service. I'm happy so far.

Skip,

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our maintenance and service. Please let us know if you have any further questions regarding your AC Unit.

Tommy Smith

Original review: March 5, 2016

The house I bought has an existing air conditioning system that was installed and serviced by All Year. I assumed the service contract and have had it for a year now. They've been out a couple of times for some maintenance and the two service guys that came out were great.

Stephanie,
We are glad that you had a positive experience with our team! It is our mission to provide our customers with the best service in our industry. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Feb. 11, 2016

At one time, we had their service personnel in our previous address. Their service was very fast and overall, I have had a positive experience with All Year.

Evelyn,
Thank you for your kind review, we are pleased that everything worked out so well! It is our mission to provide our customers with the best service in our industry and to ensure everything is taken care of in a timely fashion. Thank you again, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!
Best,

Tommy Smith

Original review: Feb. 9, 2016

All Year was better than I ever expected, and I love them to death. They are honest and punctual, and they didn't sell me what I didn't need. I checked with so many other companies, and it's not cheap to buy this kind of equipment, but the reason why I went with them was because their customer service standards are way above what anybody should expect in this area.

From the moment we called them at night, the answering service had the call patched over to the owner. From the owner, it went to the people that needed to follow up and follow through with us. They were non-stop in making sure we were okay. They let us know that the technicians was on their way out and what time they were going to be here. The technicians were on top of everything and they cleaned up after themselves. The crane guy came to help out the two technicians in putting the machine all the way to the fourth floor. At the end of the day, I felt that I ended up paying a lot less than I should have because of the amount of work they did.

They were able to finance, without interest, four payments of 200 bucks for me to be able to do the purchase. So, I was able to put part of it on a credit card, and the other on post-dated checks. Then, they explained to us how it would work, if we were to expect anything. They also gave us the option to go through them for the maintenance and any service call in case something happens to the machine. Sure enough, my Nest at home went out and they came to fix it. It had nothing to do with the actual AC unit but they come over immediately. I'm extremely happy.

Susan,
Thank you for your review. We work hard to provide our customers with quality products and excellent service. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Feb. 7, 2016

I would recommend All Year Cooling and Heating. They were best-priced and very customer-friendly in comparison to other companies. Their installation team was good, and the unit they installed is doing fine.

Karl,
We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with the All Year Cooling team. We work hard to provide our customers with the best service possible. Thank you for the review, we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Feb. 3, 2016

I had a very good experience with All Year Cooling and the way they took care of my concerns,.

Ira,
Thank you for the review! We are glad that everything worked out and we're happy to hear that you were satisfied with our services. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Feb. 1, 2016

The All Year Cooling installation team was perfect. The only problem is that they gave me the size of the filter we need except the unit came with a permanent filter. Nonetheless, I'd recommend them to anybody.

Bernard,
We appreciate your kind review! It is All Year Cooling's mission to provide nothing short of excellent customer service regardless of what the conditions may be. We are glad that everything worked out well and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Jan. 29, 2016

I like All Year so far. A friend of mine used them several years ago and was very satisfied with them. My unit was working fine and I had no lack of heating and air cooling but I thought it’s time to change. So I had a new unit installed and have had it for about two weeks now. The installation team was very good, got the job done, and did nice work even though they worked under difficult conditions. It was pouring outside all day long and they got soaking wet. They didn’t clean up too well but the installation looks beautiful. The sales manager Jeremy has been very nice and very helpful. I’d like to commend him to the company.

Roy,
Thank you for the review! We work hard to make sure we keep in touch with our customers and that we are always providing our customers with the best service in the industry. We are glad that everything worked out well, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Jan. 21, 2016

Last summer, my air conditioner started acting up. I took a list of air conditioner contractors and had them come out and give me some bids. But then my air conditioner kept working, so I waited until it finally went kapooey. In the meantime, All Year Cooling had given me a fairly decent price and kept in touch with me. They kept sending me cards, promotions, and advertisements. So I decided they had a good reputation and I checked them out, I bought it, they came, and put it in. They had the most professional installation person I have ever encountered. The gentleman did miss a leak, but he eventually got the air conditioner going.

Jacqueline,
Thank you for the review! It has always been important to our company to provide our customers with the best customer service in the industry. We are happy to know that everything went smoothly and that you chose to work with All Year Cooling again. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Jan. 17, 2016

I used All Year Cooling five years ago and then we used them again this year. Sales representatives had been very professional and very accommodating. They stick to their word. If we have an issue, they make sure that it's fixed and it's done right. And follow-up is excellent. Their installation team were very knowledgeable and respectful. They did a great job in replacing my units and they cleaned up after themselves. I would highly recommend them.

John,
Thank you for the review! We are glad that you decided to work with All Year Cooling and we are happy to hear that everything worked out well. We appreciate your referrals and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Jan. 14, 2016

One can't get better with All Year Cooling. When these fantastic people came out, they checked the system. We decided to go with a new one and they worked out a good price and payment plan for me. There was a situation wherein the lines that go from one part of the air conditioner to the other went a bit bad. They were out here all the time trying to figure it out and went above and beyond. I've recommended them to friends and they've already called them.

David,
Thank you for the review! We have always made it our mission to provide excellent service to our customers regardless of what day or time it may be. We are happy to hear that everything worked out and that you are pleased with the outcome. We look forward to working with you and your family in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Jan. 12, 2016

My parents had a system replaced and All Year did it for them three years ago. So when we had some cooling issues, my parents suggested that I give them a call. It began on Christmas Eve. I saw on the paperwork's cover letter written by the president that he was available any time of the day or evening, even on holidays. And so I sent him an e-mail and within a half hour, he replied. And then within an hour, I had a phone call from a representative from the company saying that they would send somebody the day after Christmas. And so they came out on the 26th. So I was very impressed with how quickly they responded. Since they got out here and and did the job, everything is working well now.

Beatriz,
We appreciate your review! It is our mission to provide our customers with excellent customer service. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Jan. 10, 2016

We had used All Year Cooling in December and chose them because we had a discount. Their salespeople were very pleasant and the installers did an excellent job. I asked them to take some pictures because I don't go on the roof and they did and sent it as well. I'd do business with the company again because of the installers.

Pat,
Thank you for your kind review! We are happy that everything worked out and that you were pleased with the end results and our services. Thank you for your recommendations, we truly appreciate it. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Jan. 7, 2016

All Year is superb. absolutely wonderful. I'm a volunteer with Insight, the organization across the street from them and they are wonderful to our agency. They share our parking lot and they do a lot of stuff over there. So when I had air conditioning problems, I had four or five people come out, they gave me the best price and I went over that same day. I signed the papers, asked them to come on Thursday and they did. Now when I turn the air on, air comes out.

They had a lot of problems because my air conditioning was over 30 years old and the old ducts didn't go the same direction as their ducts, so they had to put a new concrete slab in. They didn't get there until about 6:00 and didn't leave until about 1:32 in the morning, but came back the next day to finish up and gave me all kinds of wonderful bonuses like service for three years. All Year's personnel have been so cooperative, very helpful, nice and just perfect. I'm very thrilled with them and the effects of their work. I have also recommended them to other people.

Lou,
We are glad that everything worked out smoothly! We are committed to our customers and strive to provide nothing but the best service. Please let us know if any other problems arise with your air conditioning unit. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Dec. 15, 2015

The people from All Year were the only ones that would come over the same day I called them. I needed to get my new unit installed as soon as possible and they were able to come over. They were very quick and efficient. I talked to one of their guys who worked out a deal with me because I had just gone through a bankruptcy and my credit wasn't good. I'm perfectly satisfied with the work they have been doing up to now.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Dec. 15, 2015

I received a call from Kevin today. I can now happily say that all issues and differences with All Year Cooling have been resolved.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2015

We installed our new AC unit in June of 2011 with All Year Cooling. When purchasing our new unit, we extended the labor warranty to 10 years and made sure that our contract clearly stated this. Our system faulted first on September 22, 2015 (only 4 1/2 years after a new system was purchased) whereby a technician was sent to our residence. To no avail because only 2 weeks later on October 7, 2015, our system was not working properly again. This time a technician was sent and he informed us that there was a leak that could have been fixed when we made our initial service call 2 weeks ago. But it had now gotten worse and he would have to come back the next day because it was time consuming work and he could not do it without light. My husband and I called All Year Cooling extremely upset as this was the second time we would be sleeping at 86 degrees inside our home.

The gentleman who called us back apologized for the inconvenience and said that he would give us a free maintenance service the next day. And an additional free maintenance service in the future. All of this was explained to both technicians including the fact that we were covered under our extended warranty and showed them our contract. Both times we were handed an invoice saying $0.00 amount was due. I never heard back from the company but I did receive a call saying that I had to pay $395.00 because I did not have an extended warranty. I spoke to representative and explained all of this to her and she told me to look for an "Agreement for Extended Warranty". I proceeded to explain to her that we did not have one but our contract clearly stated we paid additional for the extended service (and the contract DOES NOT state any additional documents are needed for an extended warranty to be valid). She never responded.

I sent an email again to her and copied their contact email address as well. A gentleman by the name of Tommy responded saying he would call me on Monday. I never heard back. Today I received a bill for $395.00. At this point, I am very sorry but this has just been an ordeal for us. We chose All Year Cooling for its reviews and recommendations (which I have also extended to my neighbors and friends... until now) but now realize that for All Year, it was about making a sale.

Carlos,
We are happy to hear that the installation of your new AC unit went well! Thank you for your review and we hope to work with you again in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Dec. 9, 2015

My everyday life has improved much more since I had my unit from All Year installed a month ago. The installation team was great.

Lillie,
Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your kind words.We are glad that everything worked out successfully and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Tommy Smith

Original review: Dec. 5, 2015

15 years ago, I had All Year Heating and Cooling put the air conditioning in the house I used to live in and that I'm renting out now. Everybody I came in contact with were professional and very polite. The sales rep was excellent and the installation team was good. I would recommend them to anybody because they do excellent work. If they tell you they are coming out, they will do it. I'm going to call them because the AC in the house I'm renting out is old and has completely went out. They have to upgrade it and get a whole new unit.

Tom,
Thank you for your review! We work hard to provide fair pricing and it is our mission to provide great customer service. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Dec. 2, 2015

All Year Cooling has installed four different air conditioners for me in different places over the years. Their service people are great, prices are reasonable and service is fast. I've tried other companies, but they haven't been as good All Year. I have actually recommended them to many people.

Gail,
Thank you for your review! We are glad everything worked out and that you are satisfied with our services. It is our mission to provide our customers with the best customer service in the industry. We look forward to assisting you with any of your air conditioning needs in the future.

Tommy Smith

Original review: Nov. 30, 2015

I was very impressed with All Year Cooling because they did an excellent job. I was concerned about what kind of air conditioner to get. The president was able to be communicated with and he sent me all the information I needed. They went out of their way to make sure that I felt comfortable with everything and I showed up on time. They were there until 7 o'clock at night making sure that everything was cleaned up afterward. Then I understood everything about the system and got a follow-up call from them just to find out how everything was. It's a very well-run organization.

All Year Cooling Company Profile