Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes
4.82/5

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Hi my name is Tommy Smith, President of All Year Cooling. We're a family business that was founded in 1973. Since day one customer service has been our #1 priority. So much so, that I want all of my customers to be able to contact me before, during and after the sale. I look forward to you joining the All Year Cooling family!

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

626 All Year Cooling Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

All Year Cooling & Heating gave me a good deal and they were also recommended by my manager. I used to have heating and air that wasn't cooling well, so it was a little uncomfortable and very expensive. Then an All Year sales rep came out to my house, answered all my questions, and was very polite. I've had their unit installed and I’m waiting to see if my electric bill goes down. It went down a little bit, but it may go down smaller. I totally enjoyed working with All Year and I had a great experience. It was positive all the way around. I’d also recommend them.

All Year Cooling response

Thank you for the review, Patty! We hope that electric bill keeps dropping and your home is nice and cool. Please reach out if there's anything more we can assist with!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

All Year Cooling: Installation was very professional, prompt service. Excellent customer service and the best price for AC units. $300 less than several competitors for same unit. I got a Trane unit. Very quiet and cools off the house very well. Thanks Tommy!

Stephen,
Thank you for the review. We're glad that our lowest possible prices gave you an awesome unit like Trane! Please let us know if there's anything more we can assist with.
Regards,

All Year Team

No response received
Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Our AC broke and the people that came to our house was very rude!! He yelled at us because we were asking him to move his truck so we can park in OUR driveway. Out of all the people that came to fix our AC that was actually professional wish I remembered his name. But the others that came to our house to fix our AC were very rude and disrespectful. Never using this company again!! Horrible!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

We were building a home and wanted to install central air and heat. An associate at work told me about a company called All Year Cooling. She had used them in the past and they did an excellent job. I called this company and a skill contractor met us at our new home site and gave us a reasonable estimate. Luckily for us we moved in during the summer so we were able to test our new, air conditioner and it worked perfectly. Our home never felt so comfortable. If you searching for excellent service I would recommend All Year Cooling. They did a wonderful job.

All Year Cooling response

Thank you for the review, Veronica. Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Our aircon blew out and at first, I had Air Around the Clock on. But they said I needed I new one and they were not gonna get me financed. At that time, I knew my current credit situation. I googled a particular model and went to All Year Cooling. The lady I met there, Janet, was very professional but very nice, sweet and knowledgeable. She put the information in plain English for people and I knew exactly what she was talking about. They financed me personally through the company. I put a down-payment and then three steady payments after that, which was a piece of cake.

One time, I had a problem with the unit and they came out. One of the motors went bad in the inside unit and they took the motor out, exchanged it and came back to put it in. It worked beautifully. When the aircon didn't seem to be cooling as it used to, a guy came out and checked it all out. He said that it probably just needed to be cleaned really good. He got the unit right for a week and it seemed to start cooling better again. But the next thing I knew, it was 90 degrees out and it was 85 degrees in the house. And it was running for 24 hours. It would be 78 when I get up in the morning and at 5 o'clock, it would still be running but it would be down to only 81 degrees. It was not cooling enough.

I called them again and they said it sounded like a replacement was needed. I called it in then they came out and replaced the unit. There was no problem. They were totally professional and the people were so nice. The technicians who came out were excellent people. They were very friendly and knowledgeable. They explained what they were gonna do and what they were doing. They were fabulous. In fact, everybody that I've dealt with has been wonderful. When you call All Year Cooling on the phone, the people would talk to you very nicely and they'd work with you. I'm totally satisfied with the company. If you know anybody who needs an air conditioner, call All Year Cooling.

All Year Cooling response

Thank you for the review, Hugh!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Year Cooling?

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I am so disappointed with my new Trane AC system. It runs for hours at a time just to cool my apartment a degree or two. It is loud enough to be heard over the TV or in the shower. And the sticker on the unit says to use a 16X20 air filter but that size doesn't fit. All Year Cooling came. Sent a service tech out to look at these complaints. He said that I should buy 16X19 size air filters custom from Amazon. He added some coolant and said that should help but it still runs for hours just to lower the temperature to 78 from 80 degrees. And he said all AC units make noise.

I know they all make noise. And this isn't that offensive. It isn't a whistle or grinding or anything like that. It is just a loud whirring like a wood chipper or a jet engine. If it only came on for short bursts it might not be that bothersome. But the unit stays on for hours. I will see what happens to my electric bill. But my 28 year old unit would come on for 5, 10, 15 minutes at a time to keep this place at the same temperature this brand new unit takes hours to maintain. I am so unhappy and I don't seem to have any recourse except to let other consumers know of my experience.

Original review: July 26, 2018

I had an air-conditioning problem. I had a very bad experience with a number of companies but when I called All Year Cooling, it was so straight and fast. Also, if you look at their website, the phone number of the owner is right on there. You call and somebody answers, but still, the fact remains that he exposed himself and that was something that really won me over. Their sales representatives were very good as well. They came over to the house and we talked. There was not really a great deal of pressure and the work was done very fast and very efficiently. All Year Cooling is our go-to air-conditioning company. We’re very happy and we recommended them to many people.

Enrique,
Thank you for your business and trusting us to cool your home! We appreciate your kind words.
Regards,

Tommy - President

Original review: July 21, 2018

All Year Cooling is big and they are all around Miami and well-prepared. I buy replacement motors that they have and ask for services. The reps call me when they notify about the appointment and what time they're gonna be here. All Year knows what they're doing and are professional. Everything looks good, so I keep working with them. They're quick, however, I don't know if they have a lot of work but when I requested the appointment, the day they went out, they changed it different times and passed to the next day. But I was okay with that. I just wish they kept the appointment as we had it.

Hello Carlo,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! Please reach out if there's anything more we can assist with.

Original review: July 7, 2018

I've had my unit from All Year since 2010. My particular system is what they call a package union and it had a plenum. They have the bill outside and they had to be called back to make some adjustments on that, and their supervisor never came after to make sure everything was all right. Recently, I had a repair done and it took four techs before one could get it right. They kept sending one, who then said, "I don't do this." That was bad, but the office manager Christine made up for it. She gave me a nice discount on the repair bill, so I was okay with the inconvenience. She's an asset to the company, the way she handled my situation.

Hi Madeline,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance so we can reach that 5-star!
Thanks again,

Tommy - President

Resolution response: July 3, 2018

This is a follow-up review to the one posted yesterday. Tommy **, President of All Year Cooling and Heating, sent 2 emails within one hour of my review being posted, Amanda ** also called and left messages, also within one hour. We called back upon our return and an appointment was made for Monday morning for repairs to be made, at no charge to us, Tommy to take care of the labor costs as well.

Cliff arrived at about 11:30, determined the problem to be the fan motor and, as he had brought a new one, installed it and had the A/C unit running by 12:30. Laura (not sure if right name) called at about 12:45 to inquire as to the status of the work. Thanked her for calling and told her Cliff just finished and unit is operating fine.

Tommy called shortly thereafter to inquire as to whether the repairs had been carried out. I told him Cliff had done a great job in the shortest amount of time possible and that I had informed as such and thanked him as well. Tommy then brought up the topic of the warranty. He said that as the home was in our name when the unit was installed, the warranty should be valid. He inquired as to the name of the firm that had informed us the warranty would not be honored and had charged us for the new coil/evaporator.

He also asked if I would send him all invoices/documentation I have from this firm so that he can go to the manufacturer of the unit and see if they would reimburse the cost of the parts as labor is not covered. I will collect all information required and forward to him. I wish to thank Tommy personally for his prompt response to our complaint and extend our thanks as well to all of his employees involved who did their best to take care of our problem. In closing, we have to mention that we were pleasantly surprised for a firm to take an almost personal interest in our problem and work to resolve it in the quickest manner possible.

Original review: July 1, 2018

We had a completely new A/C unit, including all new ductwork and insulation, installed in late 2011/early 2012 by All Year Cooling, with a 10 year warranty. The coil/evaporator began leaking in early 2017 and, after an A/C repair rep added a sealant that didn't stop the leak, was replaced in July 2017. We then found out that the warranty had been put into our contractor's name instead of ours. Our general contractor, Bill Monroy, GEMCO Corp, apparently registered the unit warranty in his name/company name. Our A/C repair rep said that, when he attempted to get the replacement coil/evaporator unit, he was told that the warranty was not valid as it was not registered in our name, even though the address on the warranty is ours, **.

We had to pay $1250 in July 2017 to have a new coil/evaporator installed, instead of it being covered by the warranty. Our A/C rep told us that our unit was apparently one of a series produced in 2011 that had failed as he has personally changed out at least 5 units with this production year. Over the past 6 months or so, we have noted several times that the A/C unit was not running. Each time we were able to get it to start again by cycling from cool to heat and turning the switch from auto to on and back to auto. We had two different A/C repair firms check out the unit but could not find anything wrong.

Last evening, July 1st, we came home from a dinner and found out that the A/C unit was again not running. This time nothing worked. When we set it to cool, the fan in the condensing unit outside kicks in but the fan in the air handler won't start working. As today is a Sunday, it is of course difficult (and expensive) to get a repairman over. Regardless, I called an A/C repair firm who, after checking the unit out determined the fan was defective and had to be replaced. Of course, supply stores are not open on Sunday so we will have to put up with another day and night with no A/C. Great, in sunny and hot southern Florida.

This latest repair will cost a minimum of $600-$800 and, together with the service charges for adding coolant each time it leaked out, bringing my total loss to approx. $2400. What I want to know is, why isn't my warranty valid? It is registered to our address. We paid $9,500 to have a completely new A/C unit, all new ductwork etc., installed but still have had quite a number of issues with the unit which has cost us money, money that we as retirees living on a fixed income, do not have to throw away.

All Year Cooling Company Information