Ft. Lauderdale, FL

4.8/5 (669 ratings)
Find a Heating and Cooling Systems partner

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About All Year Cooling

Hi my name is Tommy Smith, President of All Year Cooling. We're a family business that was founded in 1973. Since day one customer service has been our #1 priority. So much so, that I want all of my customers to be able to contact me before, during and after the sale. I look forward to you joining the All Year Cooling family!

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

All Year Cooling Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Year Cooling?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Year Cooling?

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

When it comes to customer service I don’t believe there is any company that wants their customers to be happier more than All Year Cooling. The salespeople give great deals and the installers are clean and friendly.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

This team responded quickly and made repairs fast for us. I called them when temperature was high and most repair companies were booked but they turn up same day for us. I don't know what I would have done without their help.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

I am so happy we worked with this company. They have been good to many of our family and friends. That made the choice to have them install our new system easy. They come out when they say they will and tidy up after. Great job!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

This was the best decision we could have made for our new home. They were able to help us find the right system for us and get it installed. It was a fantastic overall experience even in the middle of the covid chaos.

Original review: July 12, 2021

We’ve used All Year Cooling a few times and have always been impressed by their knowledge and their service. They usually even have same day availability. They have helped us save money by suggesting helpful energy saving tips, too.

Original review: July 12, 2021

We have our ducts cleaned and serviced yearly by All Year Cooling. Keeping our ducts clear reduces our monthly bills and keeps us safer. The customer service is always excellent and the prices are more than reasonable. I highly recommend them to everyone.

Original review: July 10, 2021

All Year Cooling went above and beyond for my family. When our AC went out in the middle of the day, I figured it’d be a few more days just to get someone out to look at it. Not only did they come out the same day, the tech was able to repair it right away.

Original review: July 7, 2021

I used All Year Cooling to install our new AC unit and was very impressed by the service. The tech, John, was very knowledgeable and able to answer all the questions I had. Their pricing is fair, with no hidden fees. I am confident if I need service in the future, I can trust that they’ll take good care of me.

Original review: June 25, 2021

Shortly after buying our 30 year old home our AC unit went kaput. All Year Cooling was one of the best looking companies close by so we called them. Now I am typing this in the comfort of our ice cold home. They did fantastic work, I highly recommend using them.

Original review: June 14, 2021

I have used All Year Cooling at my own home in the past, but this time I called them out for a repair at my Fathers house. These guys are the best at what they do. The service tech was able to diagnose and fix the problem on the spot in just about an hour. The bill was much lower than I anticipated. Great company.

Original review: June 9, 2021

All Year Cooling replaced our 23 year old unit, and did some repairs and updates to our air ducts. Their installers were very friendly, and polite. They did very quick work and everything is working flawlessly.

Original review: June 3, 2021

We called All Year Cooling to come and look at our AC unit. It was not operating normally so we decided to call a professional. The same day that they came out they had it fixed up and running. Excellent service. I couldn't be happier.

Original review: May 26, 2021

Good customer service with skilled technicians. They came highly recommended and I will pass the recommendation on with confidence. Each time they come out to service our Air Conditioners either at home or at our office they do a good job and clean up when they're done.

Original review: May 25, 2021

I had a multi-step project I needed to accomplish. With no hesitation and great references, I reached out to All Year Cooling. The guys came to work during the pandemic with protocols that went above and beyond. I will use them again.

Original review: May 20, 2021

John came out to service my AC. He was very knowledgeable during his inspection and gave me some much appreciated, no-cost advice to avoid a few future issues he saw. He also fixed my current problem within 10 minutes at a minimal cost.

Original review: May 17, 2021

I had a bit of an emergency situation and they came right out. They jumped right into the problem and had it resolved to 100% capacity in no time at all. I’ve, without a doubt, found my new go-to company.

Original review: May 10, 2021

I’ve been a customer of All Year Cooling since I bought my home many years ago. Their techs are always knowledgeable, on time, and courteous. They have the best prices around and I’ve never been ripped off.

Original review: May 6, 2021

We just got our new system installed. They did a fantastic job and even cleaned up after themselves. Randy and Evan were very nice and didn’t even mind a nosey pup who kept wanting to play. I trust this company and that is a lot for me to say.

Original review: April 25, 2021

I have been with All Year Cooling for several years and am very happy with their service! They have fixed our Air conditioner and heater a couple of times and there has been no regret in any of their visits so far. Keep up the good work. Thank you!

Original review: April 19, 2021

When my AC stopped working my neighbor recommended All Year Cooling. These guys are great! They came on time, were very professional, and got my AC up and running for me. I was so happy and now they are the one’s that I call.

Original review: April 16, 2021

All Year Cooling has a great team. They handle my HVAC system and my rental properties as well. They have been wonderful to work with. They always come prepared and ready to tackle the issue. I highly recommend AYC, especially if you have rental properties. Thanks!

Original review: April 13, 2021

Our heater stopped putting out hot air recently so we gave them a call for help. The tech came out that afternoon and was able to clean the heater and it began putting out hot air again. We are so glad because my elderly mom lives here and is always cold. Thanks AYC!

Original review: April 11, 2021

We have used All Year Cooling for several years and they never disappoint. They keep our HVAC system going and have excellent service. We very much appreciate how clean they keep the house while working as well. This is a great company!

Original review: April 7, 2021

This has been an extra cold few months so we called to have the furnace cleaned to make sure we were in good shape. Mike came over on time and did a cleaning of the system. He was very nice and did a great job! Thanks!

Original review: April 5, 2021

Updated on 04/09/2021: I wrote a negative review on April 5th. Three days later the company contacted me to arrange for a technician to return to my home. The tech (Greg) fixed the problem and was a great representative for the company. I revised my star rating upwards to 4 stars because of his abilities and diligence. I will always ask for Greg if I have a problem in the future.

Original Review: I purchased a central air conditioning unit from All Year Cooling in 2015. On March 29th, 2021 the unit stopped cooling. I contacted All Year to make an appointment for a service call. They told me there was no charge for the technician to come out and diagnose the problem and sent a man out that afternoon. The fellow checked my unit and determined that it was a major repair. I told him that I needed to get a second opinion for a repair that was going to be really expensive and that the unit was only 6 years old!! He told me that since I wasn't going to agree to have them do the repair then he wasn't going to give me an estimate. I told him I need to find out if the second opinion is the same as what he was telling me before I could commit. He just repeated himself and he left.

The company called me two days later and asked if I would like a Senior Technician to come out and see what the problem was. I said yes, and they sent out another guy later that day. He examined my unit and told me what was wrong with it (a very expensive repair) but said they needed to send a service technician out to test for leaks (something this senior technician couldn't do) and he would have the office (Lauren) contact me that evening or the next day to set up the appointment. I never heard from her. That evening or the next day.

I contacted their offices the next afternoon and was told "Lauren" was in a meeting and would have to call me back. She didn't. I called again near closing time and was told Lauren went home and that another manager would return my call. No one called me. I have had no more communication with anyone at All Year Cooling. I purchased a $3000 central air conditioning unit from them 6 years ago with a 5-year extended warranty. An air conditioning system should last longer than 6 years. And for them to ignore a previous customer is inexcusable.

Original review: March 23, 2021

Our house is nearly 40 years old and the AC wasn’t working like it used to. We contacted All Year Cooling to see what we could do to update and add more efficiency to our system. They came out and did lots of updating to our ducts, and added some much needed insulation. The results have been superb!

Original review: March 21, 2021

All Year Cooling replaced our old Ac unit a couple of weeks ago and the new one has been awesome. The difference has been drastic and I’m looking forward to seeing lower ac bills for years to come. Fantastic experience.

Original review: March 18, 2021

Our 18 year old AC unit finally bit the dust this week. We hired All Year Cooling and they replaced everything and got us up and running in less than a day. The employees were fantastic. Very nice folks. We had a good experience all around.

Original review: March 15, 2021

All Year Cooling was able to send someone out to repair our AC unit the same day we called them. The technician was really friendly and got everything working properly for us. Great company if you ask me.

Original review: March 12, 2021

We recently bought a new home and it needed new insulation and some duct work. We hired All Year Cooling and they did a better job than I could have expected. The work looks great and the house has been blowing and staying extra cool.

All Year Cooling Company Information