Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.81/5

Hi my name is Tommy Smith, President of All Year Cooling. We're a family business that was founded in 1973. Since day one customer service has been our #1 priority. So much so, that I want all of my customers to be able to contact me before, during and after the sale. I look forward to you joining the All Year Cooling family!

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

All Year Cooling Reviews

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I was online looking for different companies and I found All Year. It seemed like they have been in business for a while and they have pretty good references. People really spoke highly about the service. A very nice gentleman from All Year came in and explained everything to me. All Year gave me a very good price, but my credit wasn’t very good at the time. So I didn’t have the amount for the downpayment. But if I was able to afford it in any way, I would definitely get back in touch with All Year.

All Year Cooling response

Thank you for the review, Evelyn! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I've been a customer of All Year Cooling & Heating for a year now. They put the unit in in February 2018 and so far, it's been better than excellent with them. Initially, I called people in to give me quotes and theirs was the best quote. It was about $900 less than all the other ones. But I was worried that because their quote was the best, I wouldn't get serviced.

But then three days ago, I needed them for service. My own thermostat broke (not the one they gave me) and a guy came to the house right away. I bought a new thermostat and he put it in. Then, I called them up and asked how much do I owe them. I was told nothing. So, the service was fantastic and there were big savings with them. Going with them has no downsides at all. In fact, there are two other people in my community who told me that they also went with All Year Cooling & Heating and said that they were just fantastic.

Alan,

Thank you for submitting a review! We're glad you're enjoying your new AC unit. If there's anything else we can assist with please reach out.

Thanks,

AYC Team

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

All Year Cooling & Heating gave me a good deal and they were also recommended by my manager. I used to have heating and air that wasn't cooling well, so it was a little uncomfortable and very expensive. Then an All Year sales rep came out to my house, answered all my questions, and was very polite. I've had their unit installed and I’m waiting to see if my electric bill goes down. It went down a little bit, but it may go down smaller. I totally enjoyed working with All Year and I had a great experience. It was positive all the way around. I’d also recommend them.

All Year Cooling response

Thank you for the review, Patty! We hope that electric bill keeps dropping and your home is nice and cool. Please reach out if there's anything more we can assist with!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I was searching the internet for prices because the air conditioner that I had was 11 years old and had started to make some funny noises. Down in Florida, the life expectancy of air conditioner is around 10 years. I saw All Year Cooling through a website that they advertised in. I did a background check and found out that it was good so I called them and their price was the best price, so I used them. I was glad I did because everybody I've had contact with were very courteous and professional.

The installation crew was very professional also. The installation was more work than they anticipated because the salesman that came out didn't emphasize that the air conditioner is in a closet, and the previous one was installed too high so they had to move my tankless heater down lower so they can install it in the proper position. They wound up being here until 10:30 at night. It was kind of a long day for those air guys. All Year Cooling's unit is more efficient than the one that was in there. It cools off a bit quicker than the old one so it's gonna save me money.

Hi Ken,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! Please reach out to us if there's any more we can assist with.

AYC Team

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

All Year Cooling: Installation was very professional, prompt service. Excellent customer service and the best price for AC units. $300 less than several competitors for same unit. I got a Trane unit. Very quiet and cools off the house very well. Thanks Tommy!

Stephen,
    Thank you for the review. We're glad that our lowest possible prices gave you an awesome unit like Trane! Please let us know if there's anything more we can assist with.

All Year Team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Year Cooling?

No response received
    Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Our AC broke and the people that came to our house was very rude!! He yelled at us because we were asking him to move his truck so we can park in OUR driveway. Out of all the people that came to fix our AC that was actually professional wish I remembered his name. But the others that came to our house to fix our AC were very rude and disrespectful. Never using this company again!! Horrible!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

We were building a home and wanted to install central air and heat. An associate at work told me about a company called All Year Cooling. She had used them in the past and they did an excellent job. I called this company and a skill contractor met us at our new home site and gave us a reasonable estimate. Luckily for us we moved in during the summer so we were able to test our new, air conditioner and it worked perfectly. Our home never felt so comfortable. If you searching for excellent service I would recommend All Year Cooling. They did a wonderful job.

All Year Cooling response

Thank you for the review, Veronica. Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Our aircon blew out and at first, I had Air Around the Clock on. But they said I needed I new one and they were not gonna get me financed. At that time, I knew my current credit situation. I googled a particular model and went to All Year Cooling. The lady I met there, Janet, was very professional but very nice, sweet and knowledgeable. She put the information in plain English for people and I knew exactly what she was talking about. They financed me personally through the company. I put a down-payment and then three steady payments after that, which was a piece of cake.

One time, I had a problem with the unit and they came out. One of the motors went bad in the inside unit and they took the motor out, exchanged it and came back to put it in. It worked beautifully. When the aircon didn't seem to be cooling as it used to, a guy came out and checked it all out. He said that it probably just needed to be cleaned really good. He got the unit right for a week and it seemed to start cooling better again. But the next thing I knew, it was 90 degrees out and it was 85 degrees in the house. And it was running for 24 hours. It would be 78 when I get up in the morning and at 5 o'clock, it would still be running but it would be down to only 81 degrees. It was not cooling enough.

I called them again and they said it sounded like a replacement was needed. I called it in then they came out and replaced the unit. There was no problem. They were totally professional and the people were so nice. The technicians who came out were excellent people. They were very friendly and knowledgeable. They explained what they were gonna do and what they were doing. They were fabulous. In fact, everybody that I've dealt with has been wonderful. When you call All Year Cooling on the phone, the people would talk to you very nicely and they'd work with you. I'm totally satisfied with the company. If you know anybody who needs an air conditioner, call All Year Cooling.

All Year Cooling response

Thank you for the review, Hugh!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I am so disappointed with my new Trane AC system. It runs for hours at a time just to cool my apartment a degree or two. It is loud enough to be heard over the TV or in the shower. And the sticker on the unit says to use a 16X20 air filter but that size doesn't fit. All Year Cooling came. Sent a service tech out to look at these complaints. He said that I should buy 16X19 size air filters custom from Amazon. He added some coolant and said that should help but it still runs for hours just to lower the temperature to 78 from 80 degrees. And he said all AC units make noise.

I know they all make noise. And this isn't that offensive. It isn't a whistle or grinding or anything like that. It is just a loud whirring like a wood chipper or a jet engine. If it only came on for short bursts it might not be that bothersome. But the unit stays on for hours. I will see what happens to my electric bill. But my 28 year old unit would come on for 5, 10, 15 minutes at a time to keep this place at the same temperature this brand new unit takes hours to maintain. I am so unhappy and I don't seem to have any recourse except to let other consumers know of my experience.

Original review: July 26, 2018

I had an air-conditioning problem. I had a very bad experience with a number of companies but when I called All Year Cooling, it was so straight and fast. Also, if you look at their website, the phone number of the owner is right on there. You call and somebody answers, but still, the fact remains that he exposed himself and that was something that really won me over. Their sales representatives were very good as well. They came over to the house and we talked. There was not really a great deal of pressure and the work was done very fast and very efficiently. All Year Cooling is our go-to air-conditioning company. We’re very happy and we recommended them to many people.

Enrique,
    Thank you for your business and trusting us to cool your home! We appreciate your kind words.

Tommy - President