2. Homeowners
  3. Appliance Stores
Accredited Partner

Edison, NJ

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.41/5

Abe’s of Maine is a family-owned electronics retailer that sells an array of discounted products, including cameras, TVs and home appliances, online and in person. The company has limited store locations, but you can shop its online inventory and get free shipping anywhere in the U.S.

Abe's of Maine Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abe's of Maine?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abe's of Maine?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

Bought a camera a while back. Got a call back. Abe's of Maine took the time to show interest in my style of photography, and which gear best suited my needs. I remembered that, and I appreciate that. I'm a return customer. Thanks.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

Easy to order. Was in the market for a good beginner camera. This was the cheapest I’ve found since I started my search. Did my research and decided on this one. I’m sure I made the right decision for me.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

Was looking for a Fuji camera and came across Abe’s and I couldn’t believe I found it for about $300.00 less than B&H. I did originally want the silver/black, but the all black one was less. It’s my first time purchasing anything from Abe’s, but if this camera is as stated “new” I will be making more purchase from them.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

Pleased to see this lens at a discount. I have wanted this lens for 5 years but always afraid to spend so much on a lens. I am excited about getting this one. I hope I like it as much as I think I will. I am still an amateur after 7 years experimenting with different lenses. Hopefully this one will be a good one for what I want to use it for. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

Online shopping is easy, nothing complicated searching for the item I ordered the way online shopping should always be. I have ordered from this store years ago when I was still living in the Northeast and coming back to shop again here has always been a breeze.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

I have not received the order yet but was happy with website organization and competitive prices. I was very happy to be able to upgrade to a package with a second lens for a nominal price. My brothers used to get Abe's of Maine brochures so this is the first time I've ordered something from here.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

Pricing on Canon 50mm 1.4 better than any other site, bundle with that lens a nice plus. Looking forward to receiving the lens! P.S. This pop-up window blocked the order number and it does not appear that I can move it.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I found everything I was looking for and at wonderful prices. Then I got a call from Michael ** who helped refine my order. He upgraded my lens and bundled my package, saving me even more! He was awesome!! It was a great experience.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

This company has all I need with great deals! My husband knows I love photography so shared this site with me. I couldn't resist such a sale on the highly rated canon 5D Mark IV! I'm just counting down the days to see the package now!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

Everything was great, simple process, I loved that it was at a discounted price. I was searching for cameras everywhere & I was able to find the perfect deal without breaking the bank. I liked how it it partnered with Synchrony to allow me to finance as well. That’s really nice.

Abe's of Maine Company Information