2.68/5
Are you this business? Claim your page

Vizio Reviews

2334 Vizio Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 18, 2019

We could have used a little larger TV. But limited as to where it can sit. When you are older and eyesight is not what it use to be. It's better to have a bit larger one. Ours is about right for the size of front room we have. I think this TV is just about as good as any other. Although a Panasonic is a little better type of TV. As they get older they kind of lose their ability to perform as well.

Original review: March 18, 2019

Attractive, reliable and easy to use. Great and easy access to most any apps and alternative channels. Set up was a breeze and the remote synced very smoothly with our TV and Internet provider. Very satisfied.

Get expert buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I love the quality of the picture, wish the speakers for sound were in the front of the tv. For the price tv was a good value. Learning to use a new electronic is always tricky. If tv were more square instead of rectangular a larger model would fit in my tv stand.

Original review: March 18, 2019

We love our Vizio TVs. We have both regular and HD with internet. And they're so reasonably priced. Can't think of a thing that's bad to say about them. Picture quality is great, easy to set up. For the size of the TVs we purchased, they are very light weight; just awkward for a small person like me to set up by myself.

Original review: March 17, 2019

We bought a new 75” Vizio in August of 2018. Since that time Vizio had replaced our tv 4 times and each time the tv has the exact same issue of turning itself off and rebooting. With each new tv came new problems. Not wanting to connect to WiFi, turning off in the middle of programs, sound cutting off etc. Customer service is a joke so now here we are 7 months later and 4 TVs later and Vizio is now picking up the tv and refunding is our money but not until they get the tv back and check it over which will leave us without a tv for 4-6 weeks. Really?! Vizio you're a joke!! I will NEVER buy anything made by this company EVER again!! Don’t buy a Vizio tv!! Not worth the money or aggravation you will most definitely experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vizio?

Original review: March 17, 2019

This is a great tv for the price. Added features and good sound quality come in different brands though. If you’re looking for a bedroom tv, or an 2nd tv, these are great. But something that’s a full-time interest tv is probably one of the big-boy brands.

Original review: March 17, 2019

Quality item for not a lot of money. I didn't appreciate the models that only have a power button on the back side of it. You need the remote to adjust the volume and change the input. Also, it has a sensor that was only on the left corner of the screen which sometimes made it a bit hard to turn on the TV because you had to be exact. We bought that one no more than 4 years ago or so. Still works really well, great picture. The newer models are pretty cool. They have all of the remote option on the backside of the TV and it comes with apps that help me navigate through our children's show options. The first one we purchased lasted for about 12-15 years. We upgraded when the sound quality died. It started to sound like a busted subwoofer but the picture quality wasn't bad. I think we're still pretty loyal to the brand.

Original review: March 17, 2019

The quality of the overall picture sucks. I bought it for over 400.00 and expected a much better quality pic for a 1080 4 KU tv. I wish I could find a tv with much better quality picture as I use cable tv and ethernet connections and still the quality is blurry.

Original review: March 17, 2019

High quality, excellent picture, competitive price. I own two Vizios and they have both proven to be durable and a great value. I would not hesitate to purchase another.

Original review: March 16, 2019

It's just a TV. It's not like it's something special, yet they charge you out the ** for it. You can't even smell what is being made on the cooking shows so it's pointless. You're really only paying for a name.

Original review: March 16, 2019

When I was shopping for a flat screen, the salesperson stated that Vizio was top of the line in quality. Vizio is sleek looking and a good value for the money. Since purchasing about 3 years now, I do agree that I made the right decision, and would highly recommend to others.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I have never had issues with my Vizio but now I'm noticing the buttons on the tv itself are getting worn and don't work as they should. I have to use a remote to change any controls. The picture is amazing and you can go in and change settings so that it dims in the evening and the sleep timer...it's pretty cool.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I like my TV. Caught it on sale at Walmart superstore for last Black Friday sale. The color is good and so is the size of the screen for what I paid money for.

Original review: March 15, 2019

Bought this TV to replace a 22-year-old DLP that finally faded away. It’s a 4k smart 50”. Excellent picture, easy setup, I like the smart features & was selling for about $100 less than other comparable TVs. Happy with the TV.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I have a 55 inch smart T.V. and it has a great picture and options. The only drawback is the speaker is low quality and when it is turned up loud the speaker rattles. But overall a great buy for the price.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I don't have a lot of experience with different TVs, but these were easy to manage and the color and image clarity were as good or almost as good as the other brands on display where I purchased the items.

Original review: March 14, 2019

I really like the TV and soundbar that I have, except that the TV inputs are a little bit slow. Overall I would stick with this brand in comparison to others out there. Another thing that would make this TV even better would be to have more HDMI inputs and USB inputs.

Original review: March 14, 2019

We love the Vizio brand and while we also have (1) one Samsung (which is nice) - you can't beat the overall quality and price, of a Vizio television. I would definite recommend this brand to family and friends.

Original review: March 14, 2019

The P-Series Quantum has a great picture and an unbelievable color pallet. Also, the included apps leave no need for dish or cable tv. The only drawback is they only make the Quantum in a 65". Needed a 55" for my sister-in-law and had to go with a straight P-Series.

Original review: March 13, 2019

When I purchased my Vizio eight years ago LED screens were relatively new, but I wanted the latest technology. When I compared the Vizio to Samsung I thought the picture was just as good if not better and it was a better value. After eight plus years I have not had any problems and the picture is still excellent.

Original review: March 13, 2019

The TV looks great, with a very narrow surround, no big plastic wrapped screen. The picture is great, smart works well. Cost point is hard to beat and have had no issues whatsoever with anything. Have both a 55 and 65-inch versions.

Original review: March 13, 2019

This is an awful TV in as much as the color quality is 0. There's no way to adjust the color, sharpness, etc., to get real good color. We hate it and it's going back asap! Style is okay but not a good addition to our home and its decor. Definitely would not purchase this brand again!

Original review: March 13, 2019

Great quality for as picture and appearance. The picture size is 65 inches which this is a plus. If I had to buy another tv I would purchase a Vizio again, The tv looks good in our den, friends and relatives all say that the tv looks and the quality is super.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I tried it long time ago over 10 years, then I did need a monitor for my PC though I bought another one of the same brand as a tv and monitor and I just love it. If I decided to buy a bigger one I will choose the same brand.

Original review: March 12, 2019

The tv is a 70 inch. The color is awesome, and it's easy to use. The only true problem I see is that to get more than a few network channels you have to put them on your phone. What's the point of watching it on the tv and mirrored image on your phone.

Original review: March 12, 2019

The price and the quality is very good. Very easy to operate. I would recommended this tv. The picture is very clear. I bought this for my wife 3 years ago and it still show good. I just bought a LG for the guest room. I feel it don't show a well as the Vizio.

Original review: March 12, 2019

The picture has several adjustments but the actual picture is not capable of showing entire intended screen, no matter what changes are made to the resolution size. Either the sides are cut off, the bottom is cut off or the entire picture is distorted and too big for screen.

Original review: March 11, 2019

Vizio is a very good brand for durability. They have excellent picture quality and are easy to use. Vizio is my choice every time. I have noticed they are harder to come by. It seems stores are not keeping as many as they did. I will always buy them first.

Original review: March 11, 2019

(60”) Screen resolution, size, value for money are adequate to good. However, after only 2 years the backlight is failing, producing darkened clouds throughout the screen. In checking the internet many consumers are also citing the same concern. Vizio, however, is not considering any goodwill, recall or warranty extension.

Original review: March 11, 2019

Bought the tv at a big box store to replace a Samsung that had bit the dust. In side by side comparison on a wall of TVs Vizio had one of the best pictures as well as one of the best prices. Wasn't the lowest price but was far from the highest. Have had no trouble with it in more than 5 years. Have been quite happy with it and it has proven to have been a good value.

Vizio expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Originally sold exclusively in warehouse clubs, Vizio has emerged to become one of North America's top-selling TV brands, offering a wide range of LED-based LCD TVs and available at many major retailers. The company's UHD TVs are the first to include Dolby's high-dynamic range vision technology.

• LED zones: Superior picture quality is achieved by 16 to 72 (depending on the series) active LED zones that adapt to you to deliver brighter brights and blacker blacks.

• Smarter TV: With a remote that has dedicated buttons for Netflix, Amazon and iHeartRadio and built-in apps and WiFi connectivity, Vizio takes Smart TV and makes it even smarter.

• Ultra HD: 4K Ultra HD models have ultra-sharp 2160p resolution that deliver superior picture quality, as well as upscaling for those times you're not watching 4K content.

• High-dynamic range: The Reference Series is available in 65 inch and 120 inch and comes in amazingly clear high-dynamic-range-enabled 4K Ultra HD, which is the benchmark for superior picture quality. With this TV, you will be ahead of the curve of the possible color spectrum.

• Wide range of models: Vizio offers TVs in several series for different consumers, from basic models to their Reference Series that has top-of-the-line technology and a cutting-edge design.

• Best for: Movie and TV connoisseurs, bargain shoppers, home-theater enthusiasts and researchers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs