2.74/5

Vizio Reviews

2348 Vizio Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 13, 2019

The TV looks great, with a very narrow surround, no big plastic wrapped screen. The picture is great, smart works well. Cost point is hard to beat and have had no issues whatsoever with anything. Have both a 55 and 65-inch versions.

Original review: March 13, 2019

This is an awful TV in as much as the color quality is 0. There's no way to adjust the color, sharpness, etc., to get real good color. We hate it and it's going back asap! Style is okay but not a good addition to our home and its decor. Definitely would not purchase this brand again!

Original review: March 13, 2019

Great quality for as picture and appearance. The picture size is 65 inches which this is a plus. If I had to buy another tv I would purchase a Vizio again, The tv looks good in our den, friends and relatives all say that the tv looks and the quality is super.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I tried it long time ago over 10 years, then I did need a monitor for my PC though I bought another one of the same brand as a tv and monitor and I just love it. If I decided to buy a bigger one I will choose the same brand.

Original review: March 12, 2019

The tv is a 70 inch. The color is awesome, and it's easy to use. The only true problem I see is that to get more than a few network channels you have to put them on your phone. What's the point of watching it on the tv and mirrored image on your phone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vizio?

Original review: March 12, 2019

The price and the quality is very good. Very easy to operate. I would recommended this tv. The picture is very clear. I bought this for my wife 3 years ago and it still show good. I just bought a LG for the guest room. I feel it don't show a well as the Vizio.

Original review: March 12, 2019

The picture has several adjustments but the actual picture is not capable of showing entire intended screen, no matter what changes are made to the resolution size. Either the sides are cut off, the bottom is cut off or the entire picture is distorted and too big for screen.

Original review: March 11, 2019

Vizio is a very good brand for durability. They have excellent picture quality and are easy to use. Vizio is my choice every time. I have noticed they are harder to come by. It seems stores are not keeping as many as they did. I will always buy them first.

Original review: March 11, 2019

(60”) Screen resolution, size, value for money are adequate to good. However, after only 2 years the backlight is failing, producing darkened clouds throughout the screen. In checking the internet many consumers are also citing the same concern. Vizio, however, is not considering any goodwill, recall or warranty extension.

Original review: March 11, 2019

Bought the tv at a big box store to replace a Samsung that had bit the dust. In side by side comparison on a wall of TVs Vizio had one of the best pictures as well as one of the best prices. Wasn't the lowest price but was far from the highest. Have had no trouble with it in more than 5 years. Have been quite happy with it and it has proven to have been a good value.

Original review: March 11, 2019

TV life seems short before sound, picture issues arise. Not as high quality as Samsung and Sony. Time to activate selection and channels when turning on too slow. Would spend a little more and get better quality next time.

Original review: March 10, 2019

Got one of these with a new TV purchase. We didn't realize that the reason we were having to turn the TV on and off to get sound was because the sound bar was going bad. On the 30th day, it went COMPLETELY DEAD. Obviously it is defective. Brought it back to Best Buy and they would not give me a refund or an exchange. SO INCONVENIENT! They said I have to go through the manufacturer. If I wanted to have to go online to deal with a return, I would have made the purchase with an ONLINE RETAILER.

The only reason I went to BEST BUY was for convenience. So much for that. Called VIZIO and they would exchange, but would not issue me a refund. SINCE WHEN CAN'T YOU MAKE A RETURN FOR MONEY BACK??? To go through all this crap is not worth it. Vizio and Best Buy, you lost a customer! I should have the option to get my money back if I choose not to exchange. I do in all other retailers that I have dealt with...Bad customer service in my opinion.

Original review: March 10, 2019

We first bought a Vizio about ten years ago. There was some problem with sound (much later, we discovered it was the HDMI cable and not the TV!), and the tech came to our home to fix it. I was really impressed by their customer service, and we've since bought three other Vizio TVs. We love the picture quality and the functionality.

Original review: March 10, 2019

Vizio Smart TV is a replacement brand due to problems with a 49" Panasonic that died within 2 yrs. I'm very happy the Vizio 49" TV. It has many features that the Panasonic didn't. Plenty of hookup like 4 HDMI's cable ready 4K + Dolby Vision. Chromecast built-in use your phone to stream to a 1000+ Chromecast enabled apps to the tv. Use voice to control TV with Google assistant enabled devices. It's also HDR.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I've had a Vizio 50 inch television for two years and for the last six months I've had problems with it and it seems as soon as the warranty runs out, you start having problems. The remote doesn't control the volume. The television cuts on and off by itself. I wouldn't recommend this television to anyone.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I have had others but they didn't last. Vizio has lasted very well and I would buy again. Picture and sound are excellent. Appearance is very good. I have been very happy with all three that I have sizes going from 32 inch to 60 inch.

Original review: March 9, 2019

No problems with any of my Vizio purchases. I have 4 (42” to 65”), and my children throughout the US have several also including sound bars, without complaints. I highly recommend. I plan on purchasing same brand in the future when desired or needed.

Original review: March 9, 2019

I bought at Walmart and didn't think that it would be so reliable and pictures that like they in the room with you. And all three sets are in perfect condition. I have watched the hundreds of hours and they have not declined any and I would tell anyone that would listen. Just the best tv ever own.

Original review: March 9, 2019

I have had my television for around 5 years or so. I have had no problems with it at all. I am totally happy with everything about it. I am not one of those people that has to have the newest fabulous new bells and whistles. I want a tv that shows a great picture with great sound. The only thing wrong with the size is because I need a bigger screen. I have friends that have more expensive TVs that have already gone wacky. I have other friends with the same TVs as mine with the same story as mine. Their TVs are still up and running! I feel happy to recommend Vizio brand to anyone and everyone.

Original review: March 9, 2019

My televisions are 5 years old, never had a problem with them. The quality is wonderful and the company stands behind their products. The clarity of the picture is amazing and high definition is just like the person is right in the room with you.

Original review: March 8, 2019

After purchase of a new Sony that did not function from new; I decided to option for a different brand. I found a top of the line 32 Vizio on sale and purchased it to see if I found the quality within? I was so please with the 32 inch Vizio I purchased a much large Vizio for my living room!

Original review: March 8, 2019

I have a Vizio E60 E3. 18 mo old. The picture is getting darker and darker. Not enjoying the TV anymore. Have had no luck with Vizio customer service. I have done everything they suggested. They say probably bad screen. This is my last Vizio.

Original review: March 8, 2019

My Vizio has a great picture. It took some time to learn picture and color adjustments. If you have a large room and your internet is in another room it's best to have a strong router. I've had the tv for almost a year with no problems. The picture and the affordable price are a plus! Good luck Mike.

Original review: March 8, 2019

This is my 2nd Vizio smart tv, we went larger. Love the look and feel, was not difficult to hook-up, easy peasy. Vizio has support and they are very professional and helps you to understand what they are saying, in plain English.

Original review: March 8, 2019

The Vizio flat screen TV purchased by my household in 2010 is much better quality than the one purchased in 2017. The 2017 model constantly drops its internet connection and frequently has to be unplugged and reset because it becomes unable to load Netflix or Amazon Prime, whereas the 2010 model has never had any of these problems and has been taken overseas due to being such an excellent TV.

Original review: March 7, 2019

AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL! I purchased a TV 6 months ago and hardly ever turns on. I have to unplug it at least three times before the TV will turn on. Sometimes it will turn on and have no sound. This happened about 3 months after I purchased it. I have called 4 times to complain and they said they were going to send someone out after my 4th time calling for the same complaint. Finally, got them to send someone out and they were suppose to come look at my TV for a month now. It is excuse after excuse! The tech guy they were sending, his truck broke down one week, the next week he was sick, and the two weeks he called said he was going to come and never showed up!!! DO NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!

Original review: March 7, 2019

I'll never purchase another Vizio product. The remote control has limited functions as Vizio pushes everything to the app. The app sometimes loses the connection to the TV therefore unable to use functions such as sleep timer. Horrible app.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I own Toshiba, RCA, Sanyo and Vizio flat screen televisions and by far, Vizio is the better television among these four brands. The picture on my 70" Vizio is amazing! The colors are brighter and more vibrant than the other brands and I find the features of the television are among the best I've used.

Original review: March 7, 2019

This TV is over 10 years old. The picture is better than my new Samsung. The only thing I don’t like is the time it takes to boot up. It seems that even though TVs are smarter the picture quality is lost in the cheaper TVs.

Original review: March 7, 2019

Over the last 9 years, I have purchased 6 Vizio TV's between our NY home and FL winter home. The only issue I have encountered is with the oldest set (the HDMI ports stopped working, but I still use it via the RGB connection). I'd prefer to purchase a TV produced in the USA, but at least Vizio's corporate HQ is in California.

Vizio Company Information