Emerson TVs

Quit paying for costly home repairs

Emerson TVs

Quit paying for costly home repairs

809 Emerson TVs Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 18, 2019

I have had my Emerson TVs for 7 years. I have never had any problem with them and the picture is as crisp and beautiful as the day I bought them. I would recommend an Emerson to anyone who wants a great TV at an affordable price.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I purchase a brand that I was unfamiliar with because the price was extremely reasonable 12 years ago. It still has a great picture and sound for a flat screen. It was $98 for a 32 inch. The television worked out great and I was pleasantly surprised.

Get expert buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I bought this little TV many, many years ago... probably over 13 years ago... and it has worked perfectly that I hesitated trading it in for a new one. When I do trade, it will most likely be for a Smart TV.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I received my first TV an Emerson 13 inch b&w in 1983 for my birthday present. Owned one ever since. Only problem has been the remote. That's it. Currently watch 32 inch Walmart LED. Have had it since Thanksgiving 2008. Needs remote again.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Beware, I purchased 50" Emerson LED TV from Walmart. It lasted 13 months. The middle of the screen started getting darker than the rest. Then a total Black screen. The backlight went out. It happened one month out of warranty.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Emerson?

Original review: July 27, 2018

We first bought our 40" Emerson in 2013. We love the picture quality and the sound so much we bought three more for each room in the house and bought a 51" for our living room. They're very affordable and good working equipment. I will continue to buy Emerson products. We still have our 40" in our bedroom after five years.

Original review: July 23, 2018

I bought a 40" Emerson TV about 3 and 1/2 years ago at WalMart and it stopped working yesterday. For what I can read from other customers apparently the lifespan of an Emerson is about 6 months to three years maximum. The only reason mine lasted this long is because I rarely used it. It was secondary set we had in the bedroom. I'm saddened by the degrading quality of what used to be a great brand. And of course, I won't buy again!

Original review: June 19, 2018

I bought a 32 inch TV for Black Friday and within 6 months the hookup to the TV broke. Very disappointed with the product. Never bought a Emerson and not sure at this I will ever buy a other one. I can't believe it broke off. This has never happened to me before. I just wonderful was it a shoddy system to begin with.

Original review: June 13, 2018

There was a fire at my husband's store, they couldn't sell some of the items, so they offered them to the staff at 4 for $5.00. (Yes, five dollars.) This was one of the four items my husband brought home. Considering it went through a lot of smoke plus the sprinkler system going off, it came out pretty well. It's about two or three years old, now, and we've never had any problems with it. Largest TV set I've ever owned, it just barely fits in the unit.

Original review: May 26, 2018

Very Disappointed! Like so many other reviews, my tv (LED HMDI) just stopped working. Power button still on but when you try to turn it on, it just shuts off, like it has a short. No pic, no sound. checked all the connections. Did everything everyone else tried. Wish I had read the reviews before purchasing. This was a tv for my disabled mom, who watches a lot of tv. And it's not like I have money to go buy a new one. Sorry Emerson, you lost another customer. I will never buy anything with the Emerson brand on it.

Emerson TVs Company Information