Emerson TVs

Emerson TVs
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.53/5

Emerson TVs Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Emerson TVs?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Emerson?

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

Sounds drops out sometimes and we have to shut it off and on again for it to work, then no problem maybe for a week or so. Wouldn't buy again. Also poor sound with very small speakers. Had to get external Bose speakers to hear ok.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

Well we have two Emerson Flat Screen TVs. Both way over four years old. Most Newer TVs go out by this time. I have Chromebook and laptop that I can cast to both TVs with ease. We just bought a TCL Roku TV cause of my neck surgery. I've tried casting movies to it and it doesn't work apparently you have to have an HDMI cord which sucks cause it's mounted on the wall so you can't set a laptop or Chromebook on the floor. I wish I could ask him to take the TCL TV back but I'm going to need it for the next 6 weeks. I'm about to have another neck surgery. We will stick with Emerson from now on. It's by far the best brand we have ever had.

Get buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I have an Emerson tv and have never had any problems with it, been a great tv. It has good color and clear picture. I have had this tv for about 8 years and still plays great. I would buy this brand again.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I have had my Emerson TVs for 7 years. I have never had any problem with them and the picture is as crisp and beautiful as the day I bought them. I would recommend an Emerson to anyone who wants a great TV at an affordable price.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I purchase a brand that I was unfamiliar with because the price was extremely reasonable 12 years ago. It still has a great picture and sound for a flat screen. It was $98 for a 32 inch. The television worked out great and I was pleasantly surprised.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I bought this little TV many, many years ago... probably over 13 years ago... and it has worked perfectly that I hesitated trading it in for a new one. When I do trade, it will most likely be for a Smart TV.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I received my first TV an Emerson 13 inch b&w in 1983 for my birthday present. Owned one ever since. Only problem has been the remote. That's it. Currently watch 32 inch Walmart LED. Have had it since Thanksgiving 2008. Needs remote again.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Beware, I purchased 50" Emerson LED TV from Walmart. It lasted 13 months. The middle of the screen started getting darker than the rest. Then a total Black screen. The backlight went out. It happened one month out of warranty.

Original review: July 27, 2018

We first bought our 40" Emerson in 2013. We love the picture quality and the sound so much we bought three more for each room in the house and bought a 51" for our living room. They're very affordable and good working equipment. I will continue to buy Emerson products. We still have our 40" in our bedroom after five years.

Original review: July 23, 2018

I bought a 40" Emerson TV about 3 and 1/2 years ago at WalMart and it stopped working yesterday. For what I can read from other customers apparently the lifespan of an Emerson is about 6 months to three years maximum. The only reason mine lasted this long is because I rarely used it. It was secondary set we had in the bedroom. I'm saddened by the degrading quality of what used to be a great brand. And of course, I won't buy again!

Emerson TVs Company Information