Hitachi TV

Hitachi TV

3.9/5 (179 ratings)

About Hitachi TV

Hitachi TV Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hitachi TV?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hitachi?

Original review: May 11, 2021

Purchased a Hitachi tv from hsn. It did not last 2 years. Customer service is a joke. Will never buy a hitachi products again..so we ** you bought one send it back. Save your time and money. I should had looked at the reviews on hitachi.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

Bought Hitachi LCD/LED 65' television on price in 2016. Today 24/12/2020 the Hitachi sign on the front is flashing from red to white (red - off, white - on), remote has no effect, manual controls have no effect. The TV lasted 4 years , previous tv's I owned, I usually gave to someone else, never less than 9 years of service. The brave new world of designed to break.

Get buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

We purchased a 42” Hitachi Plasma TV in 2006 to replace a perfectly good RCA tv we had since 1989. The Hitachi had the best input/output board of any tv I’ve ever encountered. It had an s-video output so you could hook a DVD recorder up to it and get a good quality recording. However after a year I heard a loud pop. The Tv was not even on but something exploded inside. Hitachi agreed to replace the part but I had to pay for labour. The TV worked ok for about 7 more years. The next issue involved any power outage. When the power went back on it took the Tv about a week later to decide to power on. There was also a loud hum that drove the family crazy so I finally junked it in 2017. But I’ll never find another Tv with an s-video output and that is a feature I can use!

Original review: May 21, 2020

I bought the Hitachi 32C11 TV through QVC.com. This TV is Very Good. The color, Dolby digital, MTS stereo/SAP, (3) home's, longtime led backlight, super clear anti- glare scan, (5) picture modes, (3) aspect ratios, as well as usb-in, pc-in, (1) home is CEC, as well as you can use 'Voice Guidance' feature.

Original review: May 13, 2020

Do not waste your money and your time. If you buy a Hitachi TV, you gonna definitely waste your time and nerves while calling their worst customer service. Believe me. I purchased a tv seven months ago. Since the very first we had problem with the control. We should press the buttons very hard. After two months some shadows showed up through the screen. Sometimes it suddenly turns off and turns on automatically and sometimes it stays off and we can’t turn it on.

When you call customer service, you will receive nothing just waiting, waiting on the line or waiting for them to decide on your appliance. They do not try to solve your problem. The worst customer service I’ve ever seen in my whole life.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

This TV is a little more than 2 years old. The screen blinks on & off. Sounds is still there yet the picture alternates between black & white. It's a shame that these TVs work for a couple of years only to end up in a landfill.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I would not recommend Hitachi TV's. Within a couple months of ownership, the screen went black. Sometimes you can hear the show but not see it and it gets worse the longer you use! I have not been able to speak to a representative. The telephone number is automated and then asks me to leave a message for someone to return my call.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

I’d like have something little less complicated but this tv is several yrs old, nonetheless I'm a fan of Samsung or LG. They’re always keeping updated and simple to use . Would like to see cost be better too.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

Purchased my tv from Sam's Club about 2 years ago & just like others the picture went out but still can hear sound. Hitachi don't even allow you to talk to them if tv is 12 months or more old. Seem like they know this tv was poorly made & is just ripping us off & no one is doing anything about it. Went in Sam's Club today same tv on clearance for $279. Heck no. Never ago waste of my $500 & it is not right.

Original review: March 15, 2019

My Hitachi TV turns on with a HITACHI Sign, get into program then turns off and start again with HITACHI, It's doing regularly, what should I do. Please help me. This is happening regularly, could you tell me why?

Hitachi TV Company Information