Toshiba TV

Toshiba TV Reviews

3.8/5 (432 ratings)

About Toshiba TV Reviews

Toshiba TV Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toshiba TV?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toshiba?

Original review: Oct. 31, 2021

I got new Toshiba tv as a birthday gift that was broken under a one year warranty, and when I called them about it they did not want to cooperate with me, sending me to Best Buy, in which they were no help. Then I called customer service I spoke supervisor Mr. ** then I received an e mail from escalation Toshiba asking me to send photos. I did send 8 photos to support my case but no response. I Will never buy Toshiba’s product.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

I bought this TV in November 2018. Just under 3 years ago. It was working ok, except for the BlueTooth connection with my soundbar. I ignored that. Now, it only has vertical lines on the screen. NO picture. NO video. Sometimes the lines are the entire screen, sometimes only part of the screen. Either way, no picture, only lines. This was not a cheap TV!! I expect it to last longer than 30 months!!!

This is my third and last Toshiba TV. The other 2 didn't last very long either maybe 3 or 4 years. Toshiba customer service and 1 year warranty are useless!!! I will be buying another brand. This is SOOO WRONG!! For customers, for the environment, and so bad for Toshiba's reputation. Build electronics worth buying that last!!

Get buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

My Toshiba TV is still under warranty. I have raised a complaint 1 and half month back and it's still not repaired/changed. Everytime we call customer care, they apologize for the delay but no action is taken.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

My Toshiba Amazon Fire TV is one of the best TVs I've ever owned, seriously! The color is exuberant, the imagery is crisp, and it keeps up with the motion of sports games and other active showings. I've had it 2 years now and it's never had any issues and because of its clarity, everyone who visits, asks me about the TV. I'd buy Toshiba TVs every time if they're going to be this good!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

We purchased our Toshiba TV about a year ago. Amazon Fire was included with it. The picture is incredible, as is the sound. We have had zero issues with it since buying it. It was well priced and is a value for the price. I only wish we had bought the smaller model for our bedroom, instead, we went with a different brand.

Original review: May 7, 2021

I bought this TV for just under $500 in 2017 or 2018. There were a few times that it blacked out on me and I thought it was busted. However, I found that unplugging it for five minutes and plugging it back in forced it to do a hard reset, which solved the issue every time. There are a lot of bad reviews for this issue, but honestly, I've had my Samsung and LG TVs do the same thing before. Electronics will occasionally have a mind of their own. The only reason I'm selling it now is because the person buying my home from me wants to buy it from me since it is already hanging pleasantly on the wall. They are willing to pay $500 for it, so I figured, why not? If Toshiba made a TV that was 80" plus, I would consider buying another if the price was fair.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

Only had this chrome cast tv 2 years this month. It will not come on any more. It was working fine and the next day I try to turn it on it stayed on for 5 seconds and now it just blinks back out when I turn it on. I have seen a lot of people with the same problem. Is there a recall on this tv.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

So less than two years ago I purchased this 50” Toshiba TV for my guest room. The TV has probably been used less than 50 times, since it is primarily for guests. The TV suddenly stopped turning on. I phoned Tech Support and the first gentleman hung up on me the 2nd young women I spoke with was trying to help however she informed me that since the TV was now over a year old that it was out of warranty and there were really no options. Does anyone remember the days when you had the one family television for your entire life and even when you moved away that old TV was still working and just fine over 25 years later. Why is everything made to be disposable, with no regard for workmanship or integrity. Very sad. I will NOT be buying a Toshiba anything going forward!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2019

Toshiba ads appear 100% of time on side of TV screen. I spoke to someone at tech support at Toshiba. It ran an ad about 20% wide and vertically on the left side of the TV screen - then every 15 seconds, it switched to the other side - and back and forth. The tech did NOT help me as to removing the continuous ad. It was and still is VERY ANNOYING while watching a TV program. I asked to speak to his supervisor. He said, "One moment, please." I was on-hold for 38 minutes and then got the dial tone. This was totally unacceptable. I will NEVER deal with Toshiba again.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

My reason it’s not the most popular TV on the list, it’s low cost, great features has given me great service and comfort. I have purchased before some of the top brands and was disappointed in the quality of service from them. I know my selection is not a top contender TV, so what it’s serving me well. Earnestly, P. **

Toshiba author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

• Large format sizes: Toshiba TVs are ideal if you need televisions in a bar or office, as they are geared more toward commercial- and professional-grade large-format displays. The 4K Ultra HD displays are built to last with a three-year warranty.

• 4K Ultra HD: Superior picture quality is achieved with this new technology.

• 3-year warranty: A long warranty covers you against damages.

• Larger than life: Use more than one screen to create video walls. The MontageSeries' ultraslim 3.5mm bezel-width edges seamlessly blend together to create one giant screen.

• Superior refresh rate: At 120Hz refresh rate, Toshiba delivers twice the refresh rate of standard display screens so moving images are displayed without any motion blur.

Toshiba TV Company Information