Toshiba TV

Quit paying for costly home repairs

Toshiba TV Reviews

Quit paying for costly home repairs

483 Toshiba TV Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 7, 2019

We tried other brands and took them back due to sound quality, missing pixels etc. We brought this Toshiba TV home and have never regretted it. The sound is good, the picture is good, it has good options for picture size etc. No problems with it whatsoever.

Original review: March 6, 2019

We have had our tv for over 10 years. The picture is still incredibly clear. We never have a problem with gameplay. The Roku works great. It's easy to reset screen size and navigate the controls. The sound is awesome. I would buy another one in a heartbeat.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I rushed into buying this and never really checked it out. All apps are foreign. Very poor setup. Had a logic before cheaper and better. Could not download Amazon app. Tried Toshiba customer services. Took four days before I could get hold of anyone. Not good.

Original review: March 4, 2019

The three Toshibas we have purchased have handled teenagers and guests. (Oldest Toshiba is 22 years). Picture has always been clear, and contrasts with colors spectacular. Would buy toshiba again.

Original review: March 3, 2019

Toshiba has always been the best bang for the buck. Best Buy almost always has the 55" and 65" 1080 and 4K tv's on sale. Very few problems. I have purchased three of these, upgrading sizes each time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toshiba?

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

Was a fine 55" UHD TV while it lasted I suppose, but only lasting barely 2 years is rather lousy lifespan with light use. Get what you pay for I guess, never again will I purchase this Best Buy crap! Pay a few bucks more and get a Samsung or Sony, my Bravia is almost 10 years old and only 1 dead pixel.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Toshiba does not even give an option in their menu to connect to the internet. There is absolutely nothing you can do. This is a 60 inch TV. You just have to hope and pray that it connects. And most of the time it doesn't. I am not one of those people who say I will never buy Toshiba or other products ever again. But! I will surely hold back at looking at one. Phillips has always delivered. So my little 42' Phillips Magnavox is going back. Off to the pawnshop Toshiba TV.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

My Toshiba Smart TV is the worst electrical item I have ever purchased. It regularly turns itself off and then on again; it defaults to the media setting frequently which is so annoying; the WiFi turns off all the time and so has to be rebooted. Do not buy a Toshiba TV as my one is a complete waste of money - pay a bit more and get a decent TV.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

Toshiba TV stopped working at 15 months. On the phone with Toshiba for 1hr 20min, with sub-par customer service and no support to resolve the issue, as the warranty just expired. TVs should not be dispensable like this. Will NEVER buy Toshiba again. Buyer beware!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Picture keeps going can, on and off. Sound keeps working. Don't buy from Toshiba once you buy it... IT'S YOURS! If you do, get ready for phone calls that cost you time + the cost of the tv... I wonder why the people on the service line can't speak English. Just part of the scam. You have been warned.

Toshiba TV Company Information