Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.74/5

Sanyo TVs Reviews

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

I came home after work and noticed a liquid all over the back of my tv, originally I thought it was from the ceiling but there was nothing there. It was a greasy brown substance and when I called Sanyo support they told me I had to call a guy to come fix it and I had to pay for it myself and offered no other support. I would understand if it was my fault but I don’t know what the liquid is, my dogs could of ate it and gotten poisoned or families with young children. It’s ridiculous how Sanyo offers no support for their own technological failures. Never buy from Sanyo.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

I bought a 50 inch Roku tv from Walmart and wasn’t too happy with the colour of it and then came to realize the sides of my tv were not on properly. There were big white spaces in between the screen and the frame and a lot of the screws weren’t on properly?? I don’t know if anyone else has had this problem. I’m hoping it’s just the one tv I bought and if I go in to trade it would the next one be okay? Just asking in case to see if it’s worth it to even bother getting a new one. By the way this was my first big purchase for myself and I’m really not impressed. Will not be recommending this brand to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

My Sanyo is several years old and I would highly recommend this brand. It has a very clear and sharp picture TV. It is like the people on the screen are in the room with me. The sound is perfect as well.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I bought a 50 4k Sony TV. Used them once in a blue moon. Turned it on today and both TVs had the same problem - left side is dark. This is the worse TV I have ever bought. I had a house fire and when I moved I bought 2 of them for the bedrooms. My RCA went through the house fire and it's a flat screen 65 inch and it still works and we watch it all the time. THEY NEED TO RECALL THESE TVS OR GIVE US NEW ONES FOR THE PRICE WE PAID. NEVER WILL I BUY ANOTHER ONE!!!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

I purchased a Sanyo television from Walmart which was manufactured in 2016. I purchased this Tv less than a year ago and Walmart informed me I would have to contact the manufacturer. Called them. NO HELP. Agent asked for s/n. Looked up tv and told me I would need my receipt. Why if you have the record in front of you and then she takes 30 minutes to get manager WHO WAS NO HELP. My tv completely blanked out while I was watching it. I feel as if this company needs better customer service skills And better service products for customers. It’s really a rip off to charge customers for something you know wouldn’t last a long time as you advertise.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sanyo TVs?

Original review: July 1, 2019

We purchased a 65 inch Sanyo TV and extended warranty from Wal-mart. Within 30 days the TV stopped working. Wal-mart would not take the TV back. We shipped the TV back to Sanyo sometime at the end of January or early February 2019. Here it is July 1, 2019, We still have not received our refund. We placed well over 30 calls into the 866-212-0436 customer service number that is in the Philippines. Back in February I was told that the check would arrive at my house within 5 to 10 business days. Here it is 6 months later, no refund. Can charge Sanyo Interest? Buyer Beware. I realize that the TV's are inexpensive. You get what you pay for. Sanyo is crooked and won't hold up to their end of the deal.

Original review: May 7, 2019

I purchased this TV at Walmart; worked for about 2 months. TV turned itself off and never came back on. Called customer service and was advised to send back to company. On the good side they did send me a return label. TV was received back to company, I'm without a tv now for 6 weeks and they aren't sure when I will get a replacement. Never will I buy this name brand again.

Original review: April 6, 2019

I purchased a tv for my mom two years ago and half of the tv went back. When I called customer service they said the tv was purchased five years ago and said they would send a technician at my cost. I tried to tell the person that it was 2 years old and I was not happy with the tv and I was going to write a review and he hung up on me. The products they sell are junk and the people when you call them are very rude and hang up on you. I will never purchase a Sanyo product again.

Original review: March 8, 2019

Sanyo T.V. didn't last 60 days. Had sound, no picture. Bought at a decent price, and was a nice looking flat screen but when it don't last but 60 days, I wouldn't recommend a Sanyo T.V. to anyone. Save money and your time and buy an Element brand T.V. which are built here in the U.S.A in South Carolina.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Purchased recently with a built-in Roku. Very nice device for the money spent. Lots of free channels and movies while using the apps. It also has a nice picture as we purchased a smaller 32-inch screen.

Sanyo TVs Company Information