Samsung TV

Samsung TV

3.5/5 (271 ratings)

About Samsung TV

Samsung TV Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung TV?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

Samsung is pushing boundaries. They give the best hardware, memory, ram, processor, display, and cameras, in their phones. Their televisions are in 5 of my rooms. They are simple to operate and have had no issues. Watches and tech gadgets I've not had any issues but really don't mess with it a lot. Have bought Samsung for 30 plus yrs and will continue. I had a washer and dryer and any issues the warranty issues were taken care of at my home with no inconvenience to myself.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2021

I have a 70 incentive flat screen TV. I have had it for over 5 years and it's not hooked up to cable and I must say it has the best picture I have ever seen and it is hooked up on a outside antenna and the picture is perfect and I get about 35 channels and I am happy. I don't have a 200.00 dollar cable bill and haven't had one for 4 years now. It's nice not being a slave to cable. AMEN

Get buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

I purchased my Samsung Smart TV in Jan. 2020. It has brilliant color and clarity. The extra channels are appreciated as well. Connectivity is simple, online instructions clear and remote is easy to learn. When I had a problem, I went to the help screen on the TV, notified Samsung and received a call within 20 minutes. The technician was able to rectify my problem in a couple of minutes and I've had no problems since. My next TV will also be a Samsung.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

I have the Samsung 65 inch curved screen. 240 motion rate. Sports like hockey and basketball are fantastic to watch. The 4K feature really is nice, but not broadcast that often. The speaker system is a surround sound, which performs very well, and I don't know how they make some noises sound like they are coming from the other side of the room? I've had this for 4 years now and have had no problems with it, knock on wood. It has Wi-Fi and can be easy to set up if you know your passwords to your cable and internet provider. Overall I am very satisfied with my purchase and would buy another one.

Original review: April 10, 2021

Excellent buy. Samsung LED TV Model # UN46EH6000FXZA, EH6000 Series is the King of Kings in TVs, THE BEST. It has 5000000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, and 120Hz. It does not have local (CE) Global dimming as other Samsung's TVs that have gone viral and downhill. Smart TVs made by Samsung would be great without this watered down local dimming and Energy Gauge. I turned in a newer Samsung Smart for this model series EH6000 comes in many sizes 46, 50, 55, etc...

Original review: Jan. 11, 2022

Purchased Samsung 82 QLED 4K TV from Best Buy 8/12/19. $2,300. TV failed 12/31/21. $2,169 repair needed of which the part isn’t even available. Contacted both parties and “too bad, so sad” was the attitude but Samsung also said I should have extended my warranty. Never a truer statement. Obviously not built to last more than 3 years. Rethink the brand.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2022

I called Samsung because my 70” Smart TV stated turning itself off and on and there was no picture. It was within warranty still by 2 days. The customer service assured me it was in warranty. They put in a ticket with a repair company in my area. After 6 days and me leaving multiple voicemail messages with the repair company no one ever contacted me. Then Samsung canceled the repair due to “no response “. When I called Samsung back they said now it was not under warranty anymore. I explained that it was when I put in the order and it was the repair company that never responded. “Dennis”, the customer service client said he would put it in as under warranty.

When I called the service provider they said it wasn’t under warranty, and I would be charged. I called Samsung for the 5th time and after a 30 minute conversation “Patricia” put a warranty extension on the ticket to cover the charges. She told me to wait 24 hours to call the repair company so the extension could show up in their system. Less than 15 minutes later I got another email that Samsung canceled the ticket. I am currently on the phone again with Samsung and it has been almost 2 weeks since the original call and my tv is still sitting unusable with this issue unresolved. I will never buy a Samsung again.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2021

Samsung Smart Tv. Model Code UN46F6300AXZA. Version No. TS0 S/N: Z6PM3CVD303047Z. This is a horrible experience. This TV Keeps turning Off. Every single time when I want to change Channel or put the volume up or down. This trash TV turns off and On by Itself. This TV SUCKS! My kids can't watch TV.

-Heidy

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

I have always purchased Samsung for their excellent picture quality. On Oct 18, 2020 I bought the brand new Samsung QLED 90 65' TV. It only comes with a manufacturer warranty of one year but luckily, I bought the 2 year warranty through Best Buy. Well, October 28, 2021 my backlight blew out. If I hadn't bought the 2 year warranty I would have been out over $2000. I called Samsung customer service to ask about this problem and if it's a common issue among the QLEDs. His response was "I don't know". I asked why the backlight went after 1 year.... again the response was "I don't know". He had zero knowledge and stated that a refund has to come from Best Buy. Ok, fine but I would like to know why the "latest and greatest" would fail after 1 year of use. ABSOLUTELY DISSATISFIED WITH THE QLED TV AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! AWFUL!!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

Samsung model: UN58TU7000FXZA. Serial Number: 09LK3CRN200327A. Got this TV May 2020. It stopped working last month because the picture won’t show. Only had the TV one year and five months. Samsung asked a third party to fix the TV. “UBREAKIFIX” based out in Alexandria Virginia and they are the worst company to deal with. To know that Samsung outsources their repairs to a very unreliable company is frustrating. Took off work 3 Thursdays in a row and the company has been giving me conflicting reason why the part that Samsung sent is unavailable. Meanwhile Samsung is saying the product is shipped while the third party company is saying the part is in the warehouse. I’m going back to SONY and LG. I never had any issues with their TVs. I’ve only needed to upgrade after 5 years or more due to new technology. I definitely wouldn’t recommend Samsung TVs.

Samsung Computers and Monitors author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded in 1938, Samsung is a market leader offering LED LCD TVs at virtually every price point and size. Samsung TVs are available at national and regional retailers and online.

• Curved TV: Make any seat the best seat in the house. Samsung combines a curved screen with its Auto Depth Enhancer, an innovative design that creates a greater sense of contrast and depth.

• 4K UHD Upscaling: Even if you're watching non-4K content, Samsung's upscaling technology automatically improves the picture quality and enhances details.

• One connect box: Samsung allows you to streamline your audio and video connections by de-cluttering the connections that go from your components to your TV.

• UHD Video Pack: It comes pre-loaded with 4K UHD movies, documentaries and more to get your collection off to a great start.

• True colors: With wide color enhancer technology, brights are brighter, blacks blacker and whites are whiter, so you see pictures the way the director wanted you to see them.

Samsung TV Company Information