Samsung TV

Samsung TV

3.9/5 (692 ratings)

About Samsung TV

Samsung TV Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung TV?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

Samsung is pushing boundaries. They give the best hardware, memory, ram, processor, display, and cameras, in their phones. Their televisions are in 5 of my rooms. They are simple to operate and have had no issues. Watches and tech gadgets I've not had any issues but really don't mess with it a lot. Have bought Samsung for 30 plus yrs and will continue. I had a washer and dryer and any issues the warranty issues were taken care of at my home with no inconvenience to myself.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2021

I have a 70 incentive flat screen TV. I have had it for over 5 years and it's not hooked up to cable and I must say it has the best picture I have ever seen and it is hooked up on a outside antenna and the picture is perfect and I get about 35 channels and I am happy. I don't have a 200.00 dollar cable bill and haven't had one for 4 years now. It's nice not being a slave to cable. AMEN

Get buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

I purchased my Samsung Smart TV in Jan. 2020. It has brilliant color and clarity. The extra channels are appreciated as well. Connectivity is simple, online instructions clear and remote is easy to learn. When I had a problem, I went to the help screen on the TV, notified Samsung and received a call within 20 minutes. The technician was able to rectify my problem in a couple of minutes and I've had no problems since. My next TV will also be a Samsung.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

I have the Samsung 65 inch curved screen. 240 motion rate. Sports like hockey and basketball are fantastic to watch. The 4K feature really is nice, but not broadcast that often. The speaker system is a surround sound, which performs very well, and I don't know how they make some noises sound like they are coming from the other side of the room? I've had this for 4 years now and have had no problems with it, knock on wood. It has Wi-Fi and can be easy to set up if you know your passwords to your cable and internet provider. Overall I am very satisfied with my purchase and would buy another one.

Original review: April 10, 2021

Excellent buy. Samsung LED TV Model # UN46EH6000FXZA, EH6000 Series is the King of Kings in TVs, THE BEST. It has 5000000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, and 120Hz. It does not have local (CE) Global dimming as other Samsung's TVs that have gone viral and downhill. Smart TVs made by Samsung would be great without this watered down local dimming and Energy Gauge. I turned in a newer Samsung Smart for this model series EH6000 comes in many sizes 46, 50, 55, etc...

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

Purchased from Best Buy brand new in the box. Set up and installed with a professional, mounted on wall and used for watching shows (no gaming, no other tech hooked up to this t.v.). When the t.v. glitched 2 months ago it was still under manufacture warranty with Samsung. Samsung arranged third party engineers to come to the home and try to fix. These guys came and took the t.v. apart 3 times over two months.. They Replaced motherboard and other parts. Last tech to arrive to fix this t.v. wrote in his report that there was a cracked screen, deeming this t.v. suddenly ineligible for warranty repair and they closed my warranty ticket without telling me anything. Samsung blamed me for the damage. Last people to touch the t.v. were the technicians working for Samsung. Lost the warranty option now & stuck with an even more damaged t.v. Samsung told me was now my fault it wasn't working. Buyer beware...

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

Dear all it's my humble request to all to not buy Samsung tv especially because it's not serviceable and team samsung is totally unprofessional as they are least bothered about the queries and everyone gave his unique response which is totally different from his team. Service centre is not responding to the calls. Products are being in transit (From Delhi) since 20 days though they are in Ahmedabad type of city. If this is the response for a metro city customer complaint then what would be the condition of small town and other areas. After spending so much money this is the response then why to go for SAMSUNG but not to other brands.

Team is behaving like a local cheap brand. It's not the quality of response expected from SAMSUNG team. They took my TV from home on 7th of September and till date not returning and not even responding my calls. Please think before buying such products, don't go by flashy commercials but by the after sale service and quality of products. A totally UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

Samsung “Smart” tv misreads available storage space. Had to delete & reinstall Disney + app. Should have been no problem but after I deleted the app, tried to reinstall and got message re “insufficient storage space”. Deleted two other apps I never use, no help. Wasted several hours on several tries with Samsung “support” who finally had me reset the tv entirely and wipe out all the apps. Can’t delete the bunch of preinstalled Samsung apps that I never use but wiped out my other 3 apps (Netflix, Hulu & YouTube). Was able to reinstall Netflix & Hulu but now no YouTube and no Disney +.

Researched online after the Samsung help turned out to be useless. Found out that it’s a common problem, Samsung knows about it, has known about it for years and won’t bother to fix it. But their techs act like they’ve never heard of the problem because they don’t want to admit that it’s an ongoing Samsung glitch that they will never bother to fix. Never getting anything Samsung again.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

I paid $500 for a Samsung TV, and then later I learned it does not have a Previous Channel function. Every cheap TV has Previous Channel, but not this deluxe TV. This is a rip-off and they won't take it back.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

Three times bought products. Thought first purchase was fluke, Second the same, third boyfriend bought. Tv is a disaster. It shuts off ur will for hours until it finally doesn’t work at. It erases all subscriptions at one time or another so I have to memorize passwords. Too much work. I want to come home relax and can’t depend on these televisions. Waste. So disappointed right now as I’ve been struggling to get this tv to work. All I see on it right now is a show about outer space aliens or nothing? Imagine how frustrating?

Samsung Computers and Monitors author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded in 1938, Samsung is a market leader offering LED LCD TVs at virtually every price point and size. Samsung TVs are available at national and regional retailers and online.

• Curved TV: Make any seat the best seat in the house. Samsung combines a curved screen with its Auto Depth Enhancer, an innovative design that creates a greater sense of contrast and depth.

• 4K UHD Upscaling: Even if you're watching non-4K content, Samsung's upscaling technology automatically improves the picture quality and enhances details.

• One connect box: Samsung allows you to streamline your audio and video connections by de-cluttering the connections that go from your components to your TV.

• UHD Video Pack: It comes pre-loaded with 4K UHD movies, documentaries and more to get your collection off to a great start.

• True colors: With wide color enhancer technology, brights are brighter, blacks blacker and whites are whiter, so you see pictures the way the director wanted you to see them.

Samsung TV Company Information