Samsung TV

Samsung TV

3.9/5 (690 ratings)

About Samsung TV

Samsung TV Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung TV?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

Three times bought products. Thought first purchase was fluke, Second the same, third boyfriend bought. Tv is a disaster. It shuts off ur will for hours until it finally doesn’t work at. It erases all subscriptions at one time or another so I have to memorize passwords. Too much work. I want to come home relax and can’t depend on these televisions. Waste. So disappointed right now as I’ve been struggling to get this tv to work. All I see on it right now is a show about outer space aliens or nothing? Imagine how frustrating?

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

Samsung is not choosing qualified service centres in our area Visakhapatnam. We had a problem with both TV and Refrigerator. Both centres has very unqualified technicians. In fact they made our products more damaged.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

Almost all the new Samsung UHD 4K TVs have lipsync issues. The great picture is processed slower than the audio hence you have lipsync issues. I returned 2 Samsung TVs with this issue. Although most all UHD 4K TVs have this issue. Avoid. There are no easy fixes.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

I brought the below tv in May 2020, suddenly yesterday it stopped working. Samsung says warrant is expired. I have to pay from my pocket. Just created a service ticket to see how much it cost, whether it's worth it to repair. Then I got a message from Service Quick about the quote [Minimum labor fee $200 (Visit fee included) + parts cost ] and there is a separate cost for major repair. Every year I cannot shell out $700 for tv. Don't know what to do with this junk. Do I really need to go thorough after buying product from these JUNK companies. Samsung TV Details 65" Class TU8000 Crystal UHD 4K Smart TV (2020). MODEL NUMBER: UN65TU8000FXZA. SERIAL NUMBER: 09L33CSN307121X.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

It has great sound and color. The important factor is set up is simple that we get our stations and my 80 year old parent are not aggravated by the technology. They can see their shows and hear them clearly.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

The Samsung TV is such a reliable and easy TV to own. The picture is sharp and the sound is excellent. I like this brand so much that I have 3 of them in different rooms and sizes. The Smart TV features are great and I like that I can tap into the internet with them.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

The quality of the picture and the versatility of the Smart apps are superb. We love being able to access the options from the remote, like Prime Video. Plus, with addition of a wireless keyboard, we can surf the web easily.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

Samsung is pushing boundaries. They give the best hardware, memory, ram, processor, display, and cameras, in their phones. Their televisions are in 5 of my rooms. They are simple to operate and have had no issues. Watches and tech gadgets I've not had any issues but really don't mess with it a lot. Have bought Samsung for 30 plus yrs and will continue. I had a washer and dryer and any issues the warranty issues were taken care of at my home with no inconvenience to myself.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

Very unsatisfied with this expensive tv that is not worth 500$. Total repair cost 800$. Wifi failed 2x. Now main board + screen (why for such a new tv). Do not buy it. This is a piece of junk. In addition had to call customer service at least 5x for this past 5 years for trouble shooting.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

After 3 weeks, my Samsung tv lost the picture, but I have sound. Numerous phone calls to Samsung. The 1st company they set me up with could not come out until 3 weeks later. After complaining some more, the 2nd company could come out a week and a half later. The 2nd company just called... A part (that maybe could fix tv- but not known since no one has actually looked at it) will be late. They can't come out until another week. Called Samsung again, and now waiting another 24 -48 hours for them to get back to me.

Samsung TV Company Information