4.17/5
Based on 1,301 ratings submitted in the last year

3971 Samsung TV Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 12, 2019

Samsung offers great value for the every day consumer. We only experienced one technical issue (it was user error btw) with our TV and Samsung support was great in getting us back up and running. The TV is easy set up and doesn't require a technician. Although, if you're setting up to a surround sound system like we we did, get all the help you can. Samsung TVs are great performance TVs and the sound quality by itself is amazing.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I purchased a brand new Samsung 55" Frame TV from the Samsung Website using Samsung credit. The TV arrived missing parts and defective. TV turns on, nothing on the screen. Spent three hours on the phone being transferred back and forth between tech support and billing. Tech support can't help with warranty because the TV is 3 hours old, Billing will only issue me a return label. I waited 10 days for the TV to arrive. Now I have to personally remove it from the wall, package it all back up, call and wait 24 hours for a return label, schlep it in my tiny car to FedEx, wait two weeks for a refund, then purchase another one at a higher price (got it when it was on discount). No customer service whatsoever. I seriously regret purchasing this TV and even worse opening a credit line with Samsung.

Original review: March 18, 2019

Have a 55” Samsung Smart TV for the last 5 years and like it so much. I’m having a new Samsung 65” UHD installed today. Crisp clear picture. Great sound quality. I’ve never had a problem. The best of the best, just wanted to update to a larger screen and UHD.

Original review: March 18, 2019

Brand that is sold at Best Buy by Samsung reps that are clueless on their products, provide you with incorrect information and they refer you to Samsung a company that never returns emails or calls. I will recommend to do all the research on the item you are interested and not depends on their representatives.

Original review: March 18, 2019

The TV is good in many respects and the sun in the afternoon does not affect the picture but and it is a big "but", 2 of the 4 HDMI inputs failed and if any more go I will be forced to replace the unit. The other good thing is that it has a tuner which enabled me to temporarily divert the input from the Tivo and the Amp.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: March 18, 2019

We have had this TV for more than 5 yrs and it has been a very good quality TV. We have not had any major problems or any breakdown of TV. It has good quality color and sound. I would purchase a Samsung TV again and would recommend it to others.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I'm overall very pleased with the price, quality & longevity of my Samsung products. I've been a faithful customer of Samsung for almost 2 decades & the products only get better w/ little to no recalls. I appreciate that in a day & time where the name/integrity of a product is questionable Samsung always comes through.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I've had my Samsung smart 4k tv for about 2 years. So far, no problems. It has great picture of course even in a lighter room. The tv menu (on screen) and remote can be a bit cumbersome until you get the "hang" of them. I would recommend this brand to any family member.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I bought this television used, from Craigslist. At the time it was just past the current model year. The television was in mint condition with a perfect picture and still to this day the tv works great and has been reliable. It is my first Samsung and I am overly impressed.

Original review: March 17, 2019

Not real happy about apps and advertisements that can not be removed or controlled. Will never buy a Sumsung product again. Ever. Same with the Roku but that is a different story but very much related.

Original review: March 17, 2019

We have a 55" Samsung "smart" HD TV for the past 3 years and have absolutely no complaints about it. We don't have a very large living room, but the 55" fits the size of our room perfectly from all angles. Picture is clear, and sound is perfect with no need for any type of volume amplifier or sound bar. Smart purchase on our part.

Original review: March 17, 2019

For the price, I find the Samsung to be reputable and of high quality. I currently have a 60 smart television that has been the envy of friends. I've had a number of Samsung products that have been dependable, long lasting and of high quality performance.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I have owned many TVs and will only buy Samsung or LG for now on. I have four Samsung TVs and one LG. They have the quality and picture I want.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I have 2 Samsung 32” TV in 2 different bedrooms. One is LED while the other is smart and LED. I purchase both of them about 5 years ago. The regular LED is in the master bedroom and is equipped with an Amazon Firestick; it is used on a daily basis and it performing wonderfully. The Smart LED is in the guest bedroom and although not use as frequently is performing very well. Both have clear pictures and have been very reliable.

Original review: March 17, 2019

Bought new uhd800D 65". Later realized the following: 1. Has no headphone port like earlier model. 2. Had no means to delete apps not wanted. 3. No dual screen capability. 4. Unable to set up local tv without their (TV plus). 5. Unable to use existing components without buying new adapters to interface. HDMI connectors or USB connectors.

Original review: March 17, 2019

SAMSUNG products are great. Good quality products and good quality components also and very good looking, easy to use and very friendly. For the case of SAMSUNG TV sets just say that are very useful, very good image quality, good interfaces (HDMI, VGA, USB, etc). Screen sizes are fine too, having several sizes, including curved ones. Amazing TV sets, recommend to everyone.

Original review: March 17, 2019

My main complaint with my television is that they don’t include a user's manual with it and the television is too complicated to take full advantage of. Otherwise I’m happy with the picture quality and durability.

Original review: March 17, 2019

Colors are accurate. Clarity of image, especially with moving images. Streams well. When seen in a showroom, the Samsung looked better, more realistic than others in the same price range.

Original review: March 16, 2019

Our TV is smarter than the owners but is user friendly, so easy to correct any wrong entries. The color and sound are both awesome.

Original review: March 16, 2019

Always been very satisfied with the overall performance of my three Samsung TV'S. My first 52 inches still going strong. Sharp picture that can be manually adjusted in many ways. I have not had any issues.

Original review: March 16, 2019

Samsung gives you good value for your money. There are more expensive more, more high tech TV’s out there but I don't believe it's worth the extra money. I have own Samsung's TV's for the last 12 years and my next one will be a Samsung.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I have a 60in Samsung plasma TV I bought new in September of 2012. Super great picture. Excellent product. Also have Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone. Love its ease of use and looks. There's nothing else for me to say except buy Samsung!

Original review: March 16, 2019

We have tried other brands of TVs but return to Samsung because of the user menu features and consistent way the menus work. The life span seems great also as we have 2 that are 10 years old and work perfectly. The remote controls are set up logically and batteries last practically forever. Our newest Samsung TV is absolutely amazing with its 4K resolution and 240 motion rate in addition to the automatic adjustments to the lighting conditions.

Original review: March 16, 2019

Previously owned a Sony Bravia and enjoyed a great 11 years with the Sony. We sought out numerous reviews before making a final decision to purchase a Premium UHD Samsung 4K TV. Purchased in the Christmas season and received a two hundred dollar discount, which made this an exceptional bargain. Love the picture and appearance of this 65” model.

Original review: March 16, 2019

In the past 10 years, I have owned Samsung, LG, and Sony televisions. My Samsung outlasted and outperformed the others. When it is time to replace my television, I will only shop Samsung products. Quality is superb and price is reasonable given the quality of the product.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I use a smaller, 32' because it fits my space in the living room. I have noted that TVs over the past 20 years have increased in quality of viewing but do not last anywhere near as long as the TVs of the '70s and '80s did.

Original review: March 15, 2019

The new Samsung QLED's look very good when viewed from straight on, at eye level. At other angles though the blacks get ghosting that is totally unacceptable. It looks almost like static behind the black.

Original review: March 15, 2019

We actually own three flat panel, large screen units. They all have been excellent. No problems whatsoever. The oldest unit is a thirty-two inch model. We’ve had it for well over ten years and the quality is still outstanding.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I love my Sanyo 32" TV. I am not very good with technology and had trouble getting it to work with my ROKU when I first took it out of the box, but got help from ROKU. It is the perfect size for my family room and I got it at a great price as a Black Friday special in 2017. I have had no trouble with it and use it several hours each day.

Original review: March 15, 2019

The Samsung is an amazing tv. I have a Samsung that is 12 years old and is still in "new like" condition. Then I just purchased another Samsung for my bedroom that is awesome. It has a soundbar that produces remarkable sound. Beautiful ❤️ music.

Samsung TV Company Information