3.38/5

3937 Samsung TV Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 14, 2019

We bought our Samsung QLED TV used, paid about 1/3 of new cost and it has performed flawlessly for almost a year now. Would buy this same brand of TV again, although we have had other Samsung appliances that were pure junk.

Original review: March 14, 2019

The picture quality is the best I have ever had. In fact, 3 of my friends went out and purchased the same Samsung TV. In addition, I plan on purchasing another

Samsung TV for my office. No service problems at all. And again, the picture quality!!!

Want to claim this page for your business? Learn More
Original review: March 14, 2019

Samsung is by far the best TV I’ve ever had. I have at least half dozen over the last 2 years but none come in the program with Samsung. I have a 65" and 50”. Their breathtaking screens are amazing. I get compliments all the time for the good picture.

Original review: March 14, 2019

Two Samsung LED TVs of different sizes and models, both had failed power boards in the first year. Luckily they were still under warranty and after a week of no TV they were repaired. I think my next purchase won't be a Samsung.

Original review: March 14, 2019

I’ve had quite a few brands of TVs in my 60 years and I think Samsung has always been the best. I know I can rely on it having very little technical difficulties. The resolution, the screen colors and sharpness are great. I’ve never had to have one serviced. And I usually have them a very long time before I have to replace them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: March 13, 2019

I have a Samsung smart curved tv. The picture is beautiful and the picture quality is wonderful. The price was great. I purchased it online from Walmart. I also purchased a smart tv for my son. This was my Christmas gift to me and a Christmas gift for my son.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Picture is fine, sound sucks. Had to add sound bar just to hear clear sound. Size works for our home systems. 40”. It’s a pain having to have a sound bar controller as well as our Cable TV controller.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Really awesome TV, good price, easy to use, easy programming, excellent quality picture, easy to mount, not too heavy, thin, works well with our internet and bluetooth, reliable, however the sound could be better.

Original review: March 13, 2019

This was my first flat screen HD television. Bought it almost ten years ago. Still looks like new. The apps that were pre-installed are hokey and out-of-date but I loathe the idea of a "smart TV". I'm very happy with Samsung. Never had a problem and wouldn't be surprised if this set lasts me another 10 years.

Original review: March 13, 2019

I bought and tried 2 televisions before I settled on this one... The 2 prior brands were Vizio and LG... This Samsung I've had for about 3 years now is still astoundingly sharp, clear and accurate. The colors it produces still amaze me. The $100.00 or so over the price of the LG Set I spent on it were far more than worth it. Samsung televisions rock!

Original review: March 13, 2019

Our 42" Samsung was purchased at Costco many years ago and is still working wonderfully with our TiVo and Comcast cable service. The picture is great and the ability to directly stream Netflix and Amazon video is good.

Original review: March 13, 2019

I have a Samsung 4k smart tv 50 inch. I think it is the best tv on the market for picture quality, menu system and clarity. I have other cheaper TVs that are very good and great value but I'm a past video engineer and demand perfection.

Original review: March 13, 2019

I have two Samsungs and am constantly amazed at the clarity, color and sharpness of the pictures. They are easy to set up and to use with various sound systems. Their remote control features can easily be blended with hand controls provided by various carriers, in my cast DirecTV.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I have had a 42 inch Samsung tv for about 5 years. It still works like it’s brand new. Beautiful clear picture with vibrant colors. I would recommend this brand very highly. I also have a 32 in in the bedroom that is the same brand.

Original review: March 12, 2019

Clear picture and amenities galore. Television has many exciting features including but not limited to the following: cable accessibility, dvr capability, picture within a picture capability. Television has longevity.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I bought this 60 inch 1080p tv 8 years ago. It was a 3D set. Best Buy had a special deal so it came with a 3D DVD player, several sets of 3D glasses and a few 3D DVD's. I love the 3D, but my family does not like the glasses, so we have not used it much for that. 3D sets have higher quality displays, and this is no exception. The image is brilliant, like new, and I have no motivation to buy a 4K set because this one still looks so good.

Original review: March 12, 2019

My first time Purchasing a Samsung then was about three years ago and I don’t think I’ll ever buy another brand. It’s been such an awesome TV! Great resolution. Great size (I have the 55 inch curved) and it’s given me zero trouble.

Original review: March 12, 2019

VIVID colors, nice 70-inch size, very dependable. Easy to set up and I love the mating with my Samsung soundbar. The internet setup was on queue the first time. Bluetooth was amazing and I was able to see Netflix and Amazon movies with ease.

Original review: March 12, 2019

Have a UHD 55 Samsung smart. Had two screen and motherboard replacements in three years. Warranty ran out now and I'm afraid if it break this time again I'll have to buy a new tv. Samsung sells poor quality products. I would really just spend my money on something else.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I got a Samsung 43 class LED NU7100 series 2160p smart 4k UHD. I can not asked for a top rated quality tv. Picture and everything else containing to the tv, I give it a 5 star rating and from 1-10 a perfect 10. Samsung is the best tv I ever brought.

Original review: March 11, 2019

The TVs made by Samsung are great, reliable, clear, sleek and clean line. Easy to hang on wall. They are fully connected to phone. I own Samsung Note phone as well. Been buying Samsung for years now. Best ever.

Original review: March 11, 2019

You sell a TV that if you watch any other device such as a DVD player you give no options to connect to a sound system. The only sound you have is through the awful sounding TV speakers, which in my mind makes the TV junk. Even the cheapest TVs out there give you an option to connect to auxiliary sound system.

Original review: March 11, 2019

It's a good looking non intrusive TV. The sound is good and the picture quality beyond life like. The remote is easy to use. The connections for other devices are easy to install with the separate interface unit.

Original review: March 11, 2019

Super TV, reliable quality, great design and longevity. The downside is the sound speakers are crap, the worst and therefore require you to purchase the soundbar and subwoofers (more bloody wires) even though they are Bluetooth! Also the power on button on Samsung is hit and miss, you never know if it's switched on until the screen displays, miss the old fashioned click switch lever on was 100% on when clicked.

Original review: March 11, 2019

I have the curved TV... which is great because I get the same picture and voice quality sitting on the side as I would sitting in front of it. I have been a fan of Sony... and still am as they too have great picture quality: however, Samsung was equal. I also bought a 24" monitor to replace dual monitors... but Vizio was far better prices and am loving it. So price is also important.

Original review: March 11, 2019

I love my tv. It’s the best value and the best investment I ever made. Great picture and sound. Have had no problems. The size I bought is 50 inches and it fits the room good. Seating is a perfect distance from it and the picture quality is excellent.

Original review: March 10, 2019

We have 3 Samsung TVs in the house of various ages and types. They all have great pictures when compared with others. One is a 3D model that performs well; however, some apps like the MLB no longer support those TVs. We don’t change TVs like others change cellphones.

Original review: March 10, 2019

The brand speaks for itself. The quality is far superior compared to the other brands. The size is very slender not bulky. Price is very affordable. The brand overall is the best.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I have had several Samsung products over the years. They seem to provide an excellent product over some of the cheaper brands I have tried and regretted such as Vizio which was a very disappointing purchase and resulted in buying my first Samsung TV. I have also had video players by Samsung that were excellent and in fact have both an upscale TV and a disc player by Samsung at present.

Original review: March 10, 2019

Picture is quite clear even on non-4k programs. Bought this set in November 2018. It should last at least 10 more years, if previous experience is an indication.

Samsung TV Company Information