Mitsubishi TVs and Electronics

Quit paying for costly home repairs

Mitsubishi TVs and Electronics

Quit paying for costly home repairs

850 Mitsubishi TVs and Electronics Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 18, 2019

The TV has developed black lines. The set is great otherwise. The sound is incredible with nine speakers that adjust to the room. Picture is sharp with excellent colors. It has a variety of input making it very adaptable.

Original review: March 8, 2019

It’s a great TV. Worth the money we paid for it. We have had no problem with it at all. Has a good picture and sound. Big enough for the whole room to see. Our family has had this television for over 5 years.

Get expert buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 2, 2018

I bought this TV in 1998 and have had no problems with it. It still works like new. It is not HD ready due to age and may not have all the latest electronic gizmos but still works! I am very pleased with this product!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

The TV screen is very good to look at. The reasons I bought it for my daughter. It has a very good picture and good quality screen and the sound is extraordinary. It has good value.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I have now had the same Mitsubishi TV for 6 years. The picture has always been crystal clear, the HD is perfect, it has a good look and I have never had a problem with it. The price was very competitive with everyone else. Mitsubishi is the best value of any tv out there.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mitsubishi?

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

This television that I have is wonderful and it has never given me any problems. I have had it for 11 years and it still works like a new one. I would buy Mitsubishi again. In an overall scale I would give it a 100.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

They make a phenomenal TV with an outstanding picture and great sound. They are very low maintenance and customer service and repair is fast and usually very economical. The manuals are clear easy to read and have words not just pictures to help make operations easy.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

Mitsubishi has been one of the best TVs I have ever bought other than having to replace the bulbs in it. It is a little bulky in size and shape, but is a projection tv, and was a little costly. But the picture is great! Everyone wants to know where I got it and what kind it is. But those bulbs are costly. I've had to replace 3 and at 189.00 each that adds up. But I love my 65 inch TV!

Original review: June 2, 2017

This TV is over 20 yrs old & works great!! I have a new one sitting here just waiting for this to go out but it hasn't. It's a bit large & bulky and screen is about 36 and can't move myself but that's ok. It's perfectly fine for what I use it for. It's great for my usage and never any issues. This Mitsubishi has held up great. I hate to toss it out just to use new TV but not sure what to do with it???

Original review: May 26, 2017

I use Mitsubishi as my tv for 25 yrs now and have had no trouble with it. I will keep buying this brand. There's no better for my family use.

Mitsubishi TVs and Electronics Company Information