Mitsubishi TVs and Electronics

Mitsubishi TVs and Electronics
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.55/5

Mitsubishi TVs and Electronics Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mitsubishi TVs and Electronics?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mitsubishi?

Original review: June 18, 2020

Heat pump is great for days that are just a little cool or warm. Enough heat or ac for whole house 1200 sq feet in minutes. Quiet, no fossil fuel use, and very inexpensive electric bill. Have cut heating and cooling expense by 60 %. Smartest thing we ever did.

Original review: June 14, 2020

The product is pretty good and efficient for heating and cooling the house. My only 2 problems are that if I have a problem I have to wait on someone to be available to come fix and the other problem is that it runs on electric since my house doesn’t have a gas line as an option so my monthly bill can be high if it’s too cold and I require additional heating. Other than that the system is awesome. It has wireless settings that can be used to modify the temperature in the home even when you are not physically there and turn it on or off as well.

Get buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 18, 2019

The TV has developed black lines. The set is great otherwise. The sound is incredible with nine speakers that adjust to the room. Picture is sharp with excellent colors. It has a variety of input making it very adaptable.

Original review: March 8, 2019

It’s a great TV. Worth the money we paid for it. We have had no problem with it at all. Has a good picture and sound. Big enough for the whole room to see. Our family has had this television for over 5 years.

Original review: March 2, 2018

I bought this TV in 1998 and have had no problems with it. It still works like new. It is not HD ready due to age and may not have all the latest electronic gizmos but still works! I am very pleased with this product!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

The TV screen is very good to look at. The reasons I bought it for my daughter. It has a very good picture and good quality screen and the sound is extraordinary. It has good value.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I have now had the same Mitsubishi TV for 6 years. The picture has always been crystal clear, the HD is perfect, it has a good look and I have never had a problem with it. The price was very competitive with everyone else. Mitsubishi is the best value of any tv out there.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

This television that I have is wonderful and it has never given me any problems. I have had it for 11 years and it still works like a new one. I would buy Mitsubishi again. In an overall scale I would give it a 100.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

They make a phenomenal TV with an outstanding picture and great sound. They are very low maintenance and customer service and repair is fast and usually very economical. The manuals are clear easy to read and have words not just pictures to help make operations easy.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

Mitsubishi has been one of the best TVs I have ever bought other than having to replace the bulbs in it. It is a little bulky in size and shape, but is a projection tv, and was a little costly. But the picture is great! Everyone wants to know where I got it and what kind it is. But those bulbs are costly. I've had to replace 3 and at 189.00 each that adds up. But I love my 65 inch TV!

Mitsubishi TVs and Electronics Company Information