2.34/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

LG TV

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 13, 2017

867 LG TV Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

We purchased LG TV 42LB6500 in Dec 2014. Everything was fine when I noticed in 4th October 2017 TV screen would start displaying white spots (18 spots). I called customer care and they said backlight having reflectors needs to be replaced and cost for the same would be INR 8000. We didn't expect this TV didn't work properly for not even full 3 years. We purchased and put lot our money to buy a LG Smart TV and it didn't work properly for 3 years. Really disappointing that company like you manufacture such defective pieces. You should sponsor my full-service amount.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

Bought a curved OLED65C6P tv in November last year. Noticed a thin black line running down the screen which is now turning white about six months later. Called LG, "Oh yes we will repair or replace." I have called emailed repeatedly since August. No repairs and really no response. Did get one name of repair company. Called them two weeks later. They got no work order. Still have gotten no work order. Have an extended warranty with the company I bought from. They will replace it but I will lose my extended warranty. Never LG again!!!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Terrible customer service and products. DO NOT purchase LG products. I have two issues with the TV - LG 65” OLED 4k: 1. Text will become unreadable multiple/double/quadruple. 2. Shadow images. LG won’t fix either issue because both come from the same board and because there are shadow images they won’t replace the part under warranty. Do not buy LG products.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

We purchased LG TV OLED65C6P 8/1/16; everything was fine until mid-January when my husband noted TV would suddenly lose the show he was watching and the screen would go white, psychedelic, and many different colors of the rainbow. It wasn't happening frequently so he did not mention. Starting in May 2017 it rapidly progressed; not only the colors but you had to shut TV off and on many times to get the picture back.

I first notified LG through their service call system. I contacted them at least 6 times before we got any information about repair services. Then we waited until they could find a certified repair service in our area that could do the repair. We have a service in our town but they require 2 techs to come out since the TV was bigger than 55" which ours did not have. Our first call was early June and we finally had someone come out early September. Our TV worked for about 4 days and again started to act up. Would go to white screen; say we weren't authorized to watch content of program; screen turn colors again. Again you had to shut off and turn on multiple times.

I sent an email to LG 9/27/17; received a scripted response 9/28/17 telling us they needed 1-2 business days to review case. It is 10/9/17 and we have still not heard back from them. This is the worst customer service we have ever experienced. When you call the service center, the same questions are asked and the exact response is given each time. I would never recommend LG to anyone.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

After eight (only 8) months after purchase of a LG 55" OLED, I started to notice weird image burns of blobs. I immediately contacted LG which requested pictures of image. After taking the unit to assigned repair techs, I was told they never have seen such image burns since the PLASMA days. LG refused to honor the 1 year manufacturer warranty for the image burn. I have filed inquiries thru the Better Business Bureau and LG continues to deny the warranty. Since, I have search online & it seems it's a rampant issue that is only getting worse as more of these OLED are purchased. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! STAY AWAY FOR THESE SETS!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG TV?

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I bought a 55" LG TV, Model# 55LK530 for $1800... Not quite 6 yrs old and the t con board went out. Contacted LG and looked on internet and called repair shops. That part is not even offered. But they do offer the WHOLE main board for $904.65... Not very happy with this situation. Will not be buying an LG AGAIN! Will go with a brand that has been around and offers better customer service. Now I know why they can sell for lower prices, you have to buy a new one every 5 yrs or less. When looking for parts, My model number isn’t even listed anymore, maybe that’s why I got a good deal...???!!! They are obviously JUNK!!!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

Bought the model 47LE5400 TV in Nov. 2010. In early 2013 started malfunctioning... Upon startup (intermittently) all of the controls lights would light up and stay lit, and a long beep. When this happened there was no control over the TV either with remote or on front panel. It would spaz out during this glitch and the volume would go up & down repeatedly on its own. I researched online and there were many forums where others had the same or similar problems with the model. I think there was a recall on it in Australia (can’t remember which Country).

Well I called them and lo and behold they gave me a “courtesy warranty extension”. I thought that was great at the time and they did in fact fix the TV in Mar. 2013. However since about May 2017 the same exact problem is happening. There is an obvious defect in their TV components. This time I was told to call a factory authorized repairman. Well no thanks, because they’ll just replace the defective piece with another defective piece at my expense. Then I’d get another 2 years out of the TV. Instead I’ll purchase a brand that is more reliable. NO MORE LG FOR ME!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

LG 42" Smart TV - Black Screen and other problems - Purchased this 3 years 4 months ago. One month after warranty expired the TV started turning itself off and then on again. Phoned LG support who were unwilling to do anything as it was now out of warranty. Since then loads of other problems with the TV guide taking ages and almost seemingly locking up. Last night the picture failed. I now have a TV with sound and a black screen. Apparently the first fail is to do with their energy saving and the black screen is because one of the circuit boards has failed. Personally I think a TV which cost several hundred pounds should last longer than 3 year 4 months.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

I purchased an LG TV from Amazon on December 14, 2014 for one of my guest rooms. The model number is 39LB5600. Three days ago I turned it on and it had 5 bright white "hot spots" on the screen interfering with the quality of the picture. I reached out to LG via their online email service. They did respond, but suggested I adjust the settings. Anyone could see that this is a quality issue with the product. In researching this issue, I found MANY people complaining about the exact same issue. Disappointed that LG should be aware of this "known issue" and yet ignored my complaint. I will not purchase another LG product because of the apathetic response I received.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

Sooo irate and disappointed!!! Wish I had come here for my review research, not just the Best Buy reviews, before making my purchase. Just like the hundreds of other consumers that have been totally ripped off by this company, I too, am now adding to the long list. After comparing several television options and with the help of the Best Buy "television specialist" (my Best Buy review is just as awful) my decision on the LG 55 inch, 4K, Smart TV MODEL #55UF6450 was the worst. After owning this model for only 18 months, the main board went bad and like so many others, I have spent an enormous amount of wasted time with the LG customer service reps, or the lack thereof, being jerked around by their so-called authorized repair "experts" quoting me a repair price of over $500. I was also informed by the LG company that buying the part needed outright from them and fixing the television myself, was not an option.

I've tried to find the part needed and is impossible due to the fact that the motherboard or main control board #EBT64048902 is a defective part. I will absolutely never purchase anything with the LG logo on it again!!! THIS IS A HORRIBLE COMPANY THAT DOES NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS AND HAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE... Now on to the BEST BUY review website to express my dissatisfaction for not supporting my purchase as well. :(

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

LG 50inch TV less than 3yrs old LED display not working - LED display keeps blinking. Customer service is pathetic, long wait, multiple call transfer and no help at the end. This display issue is a common with many customers complaining. I am long time LG customer with 3 TVs. I am no longer buying LG TV. The company not standing behind their product and they will not help you. Don't throw your $$$ into the drain.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

On 3/22/16 I purchased my LG TV "55 at a Walmart Supercenter. Since I purchased it I've had it at a wall mount so my kids can't reach it or it fall just to be on the safe side. Well on 7/3/17 my TV stopped working out of nowhere just started glitching when I tried watching anything on the apps. I don't have cable so I'm usually on the apps (Hulu, Netflix) or on my DVD. Well nothing worked so I called a technician that roughly charged me 84.50 just to come look at it at home. He said the main board was defective, and it would be around 400/500 to fix it with labor. Might as well buy a new one. Sad thing I don't have the money to purchase a new one. I would think after spending 713.29 for this one that it would last me more than a year.

So I contacted LG to see what they can do. They told me if I still had the receipt which I didn't but I went to Walmart to see if they can print me out something that verifies that I purchased it. Well they did. But LG didn't take it because it didn't have the logo of Walmart because it was a copy. The receipt had everything except the Walmart logo. Sadly they declined helping me because of that after all the trouble I had to deal with at Walmart because they wouldn't give me a receipt. They said they don't do that anymore. I had to talk to two different manager and plead to them but LG customer service was not helpful at all. Sadly my TV is still on the mount because I can't bring it down. Any recommendations?

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

The picture says it ALL! Never owned a worse TV and I'm a senior who has bought more TVs in my lifetime than can be counted on all of my digits (hands and feet)! Based upon the remarks here and the terrible customer service we all suffer to be associated with in non-customer support base that companies provide us with (i.e. speaking to a computer with very specific choices that leave out any real problems) - I will not call LG, but rather worn the world of the problems and let 'em burn with poor sales. Fight fire with fire!

Bought the LG 50" LED TV from Costco for $588 and have had for maybe 2 years at the outside. My recommendation is buy SAMSUNG and if you do happen to have problems... By-pass customer support and go to the national support lines and you'll get satisfaction... Computers and agents from India are NOT going to help. ANOTHER - avoid Home Warranty Company policies until they send you the complete policy with all small print... You'll find they are the biggest rip-offs of all (next to lawyers).

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

IN SEPTEMBER 2015 I HAVE BOUGHT THIS TV (55EC9300-UA), against my better judgment. My wife liked it very much in the store, so I gave in. She was very seriously ill. Very unfortunately she passed away in December of the same year. So this TV was used for 3 month normally. After that this TV was used maybe a once or twice a month at best. Week or so ago, my son and I was trying to watch the one of his shows and screen went blank. Completely out. I have followed everyone's directions on how to reset and restart TV. NO luck. Called (chatted online to be exact) with LG representative, Went through the same re set routine, and at the end I was given two different phone numbers of local repair people, and was made aware of that my warranty is out (one year) and I am on my own.

I believe in at least if you charge 5,000 for a TV you should have a decency to check what is wrong after not two years. I was told good luck! Total rip off, people stay away from LG at all costs, I have a Samsung TV is 15 years old and Sharp 16 years old, never have even a hiccup. These people are scam artists. AS I PROMISE TO LG I WILL MAKE MY COMPLAINTS EVERYWHERE, and will continue as long as they sell their product in USA.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I bought an expensive 3D 70 inch LG TV couple years back. Right at first year the sound went out, picture worked but no sound. I had purchased a 5 year in home extended warranty since TV is so big. Called warranty company and they put back on LG who finally sent service guys out. They replaced main sound board. It lasted like 2 days and sound went out again. Same guy came back and replaced main boards and the speakers saying they can short out the board. Now 15 months later the video is out but have sound. Screen is all black.

Called warranty company. They assigned a company who called and will not work on these units. So they are reassigning it now they say. We will see. Called LG. They are not helpful and DO NOT care at all. Service company thinks main board again. In a little over 2 1/4 years I will be on my fourth main panel. DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING LG. All junk. I have a 16 year old Samsung plasma and it still works great. Pass it on, LG sucks and will not stand by their products cause they make crappy products. Never again LG. Never.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I'll never buy an LG product (UF657700) again going forward. Got three year, no interest financing on my TV when I bought it, so I am still paying for it. Anyways, so my son is playing PlayStation the other day, and he goes something is wrong with the TV... Bottom 2/3rd of the TV is flickering. Now, I’m frustrated because I think maybe it's the PlayStation or whatever and nope it's the TV. So I call LG, they're completely useless and give me the number for their licensed tech in my area... He asks what the problem is and I tell him... He's like that is most likely the panel. He needed pictures to definitely see what the problem is, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet on that.

Now, typically if the TV was at an age where I thought it would be reasonable for something like this to happen... I would have zero problem with it and just buy a new TV, but it's two damn years old. No excuse for this. The first year it was barely used. Second year it got at best, moderate usage. If it was on 24/7 for two years then it's on me. I contact them again, and ask what the life expectancy is of their TVs, and get it's five years or more. Then get run around that it's out of warranty so tough **. I'm wondering if I can file a complaint with the BBB... There's ZERO excuse for a TV that costs so much to break 2 years after buying. I will never buy an LG product again, and will advise anyone I know to do the same.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

DON'T BUY LG! Purchased this TV (LG 70uh6350 Smart TV) from Costco 12/27/2016. When adding HDMI cable my 27 year old son who knows electronics very well removed the optical port cable for me when we took off the wall so I would not damage it and the port snapped and broke as soon as he pulled on the cable to remove it. Called Costco Concierge service as directed who in turn called LG who told us "NO Warranty" as we broke it.

TV is 6 months old with 3 year warranty! Spoke to supervisor at Concierge who called them back with no better results! Basically told me I'm out of luck. Called LG myself and they already had me in their system and they were VERY RUDE and told me no warranty, basically go pound sand! Took receipt up to Costco store and they were shocked at store level. They wouldn't even send someone out to look at it. Costco store manager told me to get estimate to repair and they would either pay for repair or refund. Estimate is over $500 and they have to replace the main board. PROBLEM IS THEY ARE ALL ON BACKORDER WITH NO ETA!

I have found out since then that this is a problem port for this TV as there are no boards available and even the refurbished boards are out of stock. Closest LG replacement TV is $800 more and I will not pay another penny for another LG TV and most likely won't buy from Costco as they told me this is a one time accommodation! ON A 6 MONTH OLD TV WITH A 3 YEAR WARRANTY! REALLY! LG IS A HORRIBLE COMPANY WHO DOESN'T STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS! DON'T BUY LG! If not for COSTCO standing behind them I would be stuck!

Original review: July 28, 2017

LG TV 60UF7300 - Barely a year and a half into buying this TV, it is unusable. I have had issues with this in past too. Now to fix the TV, they are asking that I buy a part which is about half the cost of the original TV. WHAT CRAP!! This is a recall situation. Based on what I see, this part goes faulty very often on this TV and many people have complained about it. They just need to recall the TV and pay us our money back. The part that's bad is a Main board which is about $400 on the web and mostly not available anywhere. The ones that are available are probably refurbished as they want you to send the faulty part back to them. I bet they know how to fix it and that's what they do. Fix it and sell it at $400 to the next guy. Very Very disappointed in LG. Life's NOT Good!!!

Original review: July 26, 2017

We bought two LG tv's at Best Buy in 2015. One of the tv's which is not used regularly went black and flashed a split second of the channel the tv was on. I called LG and they tried troubleshooting. NO LUCK!! I asked for a supervisor to help. I really think a tv should last more than 18 months, even though it is out of warranty. The supervisor's words were "It's man made, so you never know how long it's going to last" WHAT??? Are you kidding me. What a schmuck!!! Never again would I buy an LG tv or any other product that the "man made" people make. Very poor tv!!!

Original review: July 23, 2017

55 inch LG from Costco /55LB6100. After owning the LG TV for less than two years the screen went black. The warranty replaced the bulb at no cost to us. This television is in a master bedroom with very little use. It's connected to a surge protector. In the third year, the screen went black again. It's out of warranty. I wouldn't pay to fix this TV because it's obviously a piece of garbage. We've never had any problems with any of our other TVs. I would never own another LG television. I notice from the other reviews that LG doesn't care so I won't waste my time trying to contact the company. The TV is like new. So sad about this purchase.

Original review: July 15, 2017

For Christmas 2016, I decided to give my Family a television upgrade for Christmas. I was on my second LG smartphone and had planned on an LG television, so that I could take advantage of their Miracast technology. In an effort to "WOW" my family, I went all out and purchased a "NEW" 65" 4K, 3D Smart TV, Model 65UF8600 on November 2016. On December 9, our television was delivered, I registered the television with LG on December 15 and a few days after that, my screen went green with other undesirable effects. I contacted LG who in turn contacted their authorized repairman. The repairman had me text him some pictures of my TV screen and he determined it to be a faulty main board. We decided to wait until after the holidays as it was a busy time for both parties.

By the first week in January, the repairman replaced the main board and said it's not uncommon for these to fail, even on new merchandise. We were pleased with the result and watched 3D & 4K titles for the next few months. In the middle of May, my wife and I noticed that our television display was "jumping" in and out. We tried disconnecting everything and just running the apps to no avail. I used LG's troubleshooting guide on their website and reset the television but it was still behaving erratically. On May 23, 2017, I contacted LG for a repair, who in turn, contacted the repairman. When the repairman arrived, he believed it might be the main board again and ordered it. We waited and waited to be contacted, but we couldn't get a hold of the repairman.

After numerous attempts, I finally got through to the repairman and he said the mainboard just came in. The repairman replaced the board but the problem still existed. He informed us that it was the panel and would have to order one. After multiple failed attempts to contact the repairman, I finally got through on July 7, 2017. The repairman said he no longer had the repair as I was no longer in his portal (whatever that means). I logged in to LG's website and someone closed my repair ticket, stating that the "Status" was "Cancelled" and "No Repair Service Needed"??? You could imagine my anger, but I let some time pass to cool my head before I called LG.

I called LG that evening and the person I spoke with said I cancelled the repair. I told her that I never contacted LG since the initial work request & that this needs to be fixed. She looked into it and said the panel was approved but was on a 2-3 day back order. She said she would notify the repairman and get back to me on Monday. Nobody got back to me on Monday, so I called back on Tuesday, but of course, they never heard of the person whom I spoke to, so I had to start all over again. Not feeling that I was getting anywhere with this tech, I asked for a supervisor.

The next person I spoke with was an executive supervisor and I had to explain this all over again. She asked me why I thought it was the panel? I told her the repairman said it was the panel. So now, she tells me the panel is NOT approved and it's up to tech support to approve it. I told her I was halfway through my warranty already and the television only worked half of that time. She said she would reach out to the repairman and find out what's going on.

Fast forward to today, Saturday, July 15. Still no contact from LG or the repairman. I sincerely believe that they are just going to let my warranty run out. I complained to LG that they should replace the defective device or refund my money. I received an email that stated "... a refund or replacement for our TV products is unavailable. The best we can offer you is to have the unit repaired." But as you can see above, a repair is also no available. Every time I call LG, I spend a significant time listening to...,"Thank you for your patience. We recognize your time is valuable and we're working hard to personally respond to your call as soon as we can." That'll be the LAST LG product for me and I'll be sure to pass this along to anyone who may be considering any LG products in their future.

Original review: July 6, 2017

We bought our 55 inch LG TV brand new 2 years ago. Tonight it started out of nowhere flashing on the whole screen. The picture flashes constantly and the sound still works. Called LG, no help other than to refer to have me pay a tech to fix it. It's 2 years old!!! It should not be broken or not working at only 2 years old. I'll never buy an LG product again!!!

Original review: July 5, 2017

We purchased a 48" LG TV on 6/7/2014 and also bought the extended warranty for 3 years. The warranty expired on June 7, 2017 and 20 days later the picture went out. Has sound, but picture is black. This is the second time that we bought a TV and added the extended warranty and the TV went out within a month after the warranty expired. Seems like a TV should last longer than 3 years. We now purchase another TV, but did not add the warranty. Will not buy either of these brands again.

Original review: July 4, 2017

I own more than one LG product, two of them are televisions. My model 47ld500 was on and the next thing I heard was a loud popping noise and the tv went all black. Now there is no sound, no picture, and I am extremely disappointed as it was not that old.

Original review: July 4, 2017

Purchased May 15, 2016 and out of warranty 6 weeks. Sound is GONE. I am not bothering to have it fixed - I was told by a friend NOT to buy a Samsung brand because their sets last a couple months AFTER the warranty has expired, too. I had a cheap desktop TV prior to this one, and it lasted several years. I think it was a Vizio. No more LG TVs for me. I figured it cost me $12 a month. Paid $128.39 with FL state sales tax from Best Buy on 5/16/16.

Original review: June 30, 2017

LG TV 60UF7300 - My TV is a year and a half old. The screen flickered and then went completely snowy. Researching the problem I’ve come across hundreds of people with the same issue. The main board fails abruptly in a year or two. Convenient since LG provides a 1 year warranty. I emailed them and they informed me that sometimes parts just fail. That's true but when it is the exact same part failing early in its life in hundreds if not thousands of cases, it is not just a random part failing. It is a poor, flawed design. LG also informed me that they do "stand behind" their products. Sorry, they do not. Check out the "authorized" LG repair shops who get their parts directly from LG. A new board is $300-500. That's a joke. Plus labor.

This model TV at Best Buy is $699 right now. I have a degree in electronics and can repair it myself but any shop, Ebay etc. that has this part (EBT64077102 or EBT64077103) is sold out. I will NEVER, EVER buy another LG product. Total farce. There should have been a recall on this television and/or a new board offered to paying customers. There should be an option for zero stars because that is what LG deserves for the quality of this television and their lack of admitting that this main board is flawed in its design, AND their horrible treatment of what had been a loyal customer.

Original review: June 28, 2017

We bought our 70 inch tv had it for thirteen months then black screen and only sound. Called LG TV. Out of warranty after jumping through hoops. They said they would extend the warranty and repair tv. Again more hoops. They replaced almost the entire tv just keeping the shell and legs using two repair men which it probably would have been cheaper to just send a new one and the customer would have been happier without all the mess. It has been 9 months now and tv is starting to go to black screen again and still has the sound sometimes for 30 seconds or sometimes hours you never know. Called LG. they are so sorry.

Do you want to know where to repair, no why repair and spend money on this one that has already been repaired? This is not the first problem I have had with an LG product. I thought it was just a fluke, 3 drawer refrigerator light stayed on with door closed, cooked the hamburger on the top shelf, the finally replaced it after they put a different light in as they knew they already had a problem with other units and the doors in the freeze have broken a couple of times. I called just to let them know that I will never buy any of their products, which is unfortunate the tv has a wonderful picture when it works and for a smart tv relatively easy to use, but I cannot recommend any of their products.

Where are the appliances that last for at least ten years, everything is made to be obsolete. I'm surprised they haven't had a class action suit or recall for products but only the attorneys win in that situation. Just buy a different brand if that is your choice. It is not surprising that they don't participate in ConsumerAffairs site, I know some people have had good luck maybe mine just sucked. Sorry had to vent.

Original review: June 20, 2017

I have purchased LG tv. I have purchased new LG Smart TV model no. is 32LH602D. While purchasing this model the dealer was told me that this model is full HD means 1080P. He also shown me brochure of this model which is attached with this mail, on the brochure the same model number is mentioned as a full HD 1080p and that's why I have purchased this model because I had to purchase Full HD TV, but when I seeing picture clarity is not looking like Full HD. Therefore this is cheating with me.

Original review: June 19, 2017

TV issue for Vertical line on LED LG TV - Model No. LED/55LA6200, Receipt No. ** from Giriyas, Jaya Nagar, Bangalore (INDIA): We had Purchased LG LED 3D Smart TV LG-LED/55LA6200 on 14th April 14 of amount RS 115,000... Since last 1 year TV has got 1 vertical line, initially the line was very thin and visible only for few seconds but since Nov 2016 it is getting thicker day by day. I am worried it will get even thicker or spread across whole screen. I ignored it initially considering it is small issue but now it has become painful, I contacted the customer care, and they are asking me to change the panel which might cost 50% of the TV cost. We are shocked to hear about the defect within 2 years. I wondered such a big brand like LG is selling faulty product in Market with huge COST which can't work for even 2 years properly.

Surprised to hear from the technician, that it is common problem with LG TVs panel. LG is selling outdated and faulty products thru their dealers. I have been cheated by LG. This is faulty piece been given to us and I would like to get this replaced at first hand. I am no more a fan of LG Products. How come LG give a warranty of 1 year for a faulty and outdated product... We are investing so much money on brands like LG with a trust that it will last longer. We could have purchased unbranded products which gives better service and warranty at much lower price with same quality. It is disappointing, for a middle class person to bear the panel replacement cost.

Original review: June 13, 2017

I had bought my LG TV on black Friday of 2014 and today June of 2017 my TV picture has randomly started blinking. Everything works fine, picture is great, volume is fine, you can play dvds. It has set on the stand since the day we have got it and has not moved. They are telling me my HDMI ports are bad. I tried a new cable (didn't have a second one on hand when they said it was the ports). Still no luck. Will not buy another LG TV.

LG TV expert review by ConsumerAffairs

A top-tier TV manufacturer, LG has steadily expanded into smart TVs. Today, the company offers several series of new technology, such as the 4K TVs, in sizes larger than 55 inches.

• Built-in sound systems: All models feature built-in speakers for excellent multi-channel and surround-sound technology to deliver a cinema-like experience.
    • Smart technology: Many models provide built-in apps, allowing you to switch between programs and apps and quickly connect to external devices.
    • Smart technology: The LED TV models have at least full 1080p resolution or higher to ensure the picture is crystal clear. In addition to that, automatic upscaling ensures that if a movie or show doesn't match your TV's resolution, the TV will enhance the content for you.
    • IPS display: Models with IPS technology increase the viewing capacity of your screen, allowing you to get a great view no matter where you're sitting.
    • 3D viewing: Watch 3D content without losing the 3D effects.
    • Best for: Home-theater enthusiasts, movie and TV connoisseurs, bargain shoppers and researchers.
    Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs