LG TVs

4.0/5 (661 ratings)
Shop Now on Amazon

About LG TV

LG TVs Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG TVs?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG TV?

Original review: Aug. 22, 2022

We recently punched a 77 in tv from LG and for 1 month it worded just fine and we loved it. Then out of nowhere it just stopped working. The red light is on showing that it has power going to it and yet the screen just will not work. I have gotten a run around from this company since July the 28th and it is now August the 22nd. They told me there isn’t an authorized dealer to come and help take care of the tv and I am basically waiting until they figure it out. How about replace the tv and I’ll send this 3,000 dollar paperweight back to them. This is just absolutely insane, I will not ever buy from LG again.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

If I could give this company and this TV negative stars I would. I purchased this TV two years ago and it stopped working out of the blue recently. I called into LG and they said offered a one time courtesy repair despite me being out of warranty. They jerked me around for three weeks asking for proof of purchase and every other little piece of information asking for more and more every time I would call. I would’ve happily given that this information in one phone call. After my 10th call I get a automated email saying that I am out of warranty, which I knew, and they would not be extending the repair. When you purchase a product of this price, you expect quality and a longevity. LG lost a customer for life.

Get buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 18, 2022

My LG TV continues to lose my cable internet access. The network is fine on laptop and iPhone but TV loses connection and will not reconnect. I have had to retype password 8-10 times until connection comes back only to lose it again after 30 minutes. Worthless TVs. Choose another brand.

Original review: March 30, 2022

I bought a 60" LG TV, it is just 6 months old. It has developed issues with the picture, LG said they would send a technician to fix it, they never showed, after speaking to the repair service LG have said my TV is unrepairable due to a parts shortage and issued me a credit for the TV to the store where I bought it. I had to pay the taxes all over again about $150, I contacted LG and they said they do refund this as they can not control what the stores do. Paying the taxes has nothing to with the store here in Canada, I asked why I could not have done a straight swap. So I am out $150 due to the TV having issues, no fault of mine, really poor customer relations, I will never buy another LG product again.

Original review: March 23, 2022

I purchased an LG 55 inch in December. The first LG was cracked when we opened the box, so we returned it to Best Buy. When we replaced it, we had the second LG for 35 days and the TV broke. When we called customer service at LG, they sent someone to fix it and they opened the tv, there was soot inside. The TV had burned out. The technician came two more times to try to fix it, to no avail. There were no parts available. We asked for a refund. Since December, LG has ignored our calls and has not tried to fix this problem. We now have a $650 TV that we purchased and is just sitting there. We have been told they will call us back, and they have not. It's been almost four months, and we cannot get in touch with anyone. As a result, we will never purchase another LG product again. We honestly don't know what to do anymore.

Original review: March 22, 2022

I’m completely disappointed and unsatisfied of the poor workmanship and customer service of LG. After spending hours with the CS agents for replacement of a brand new defective TV, the only option they offered is to repair the brand new TV which I just unboxed a couple of days ago!!! The TV wall mount brackets were not threaded and the TV could not be mounted on the wall! Will never buy an LG product again.

Original review: March 16, 2022

I purchased LGTV $400.00. It shut itself off and would not accept logon or internet connection. Store sent out another LGTV. New TV installed, Geek Squad blamed my internet. I contacted internet company. They sent out a Tech. Internet Tech said nothing wrong with internet. My problem logging into LGTV continues. It constantly loses connection. I get a pretty blue screen. No reply to my emails by LG.

Original review: March 16, 2022

The TV worked for about 2 hours, then started smoking. Then two puffs of white smoke and then it caught on fire. Unplugged the TV, then watered down the TV. Tomorrow I will contact the company. Worst experience ever...

Original review: Feb. 2, 2022

Purchased LG TV 2018. In 2020 the Wi-Fi board went out. I could not connect to the internet. 2022 the WI-FI board went out again. LG is refusing to fix the TV again for the same problem. I just don’t understand why. This is the only LG TV in my house. It will definitely be the last LG product in my house. Don’t recommend you buy a LG TV.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2022

Bought my 86 inch LG tv a month ago. About a week after owning it the black screens are covered in this grey cloud. It affects about 40% of my tv. Called LG and they said nothing is wrong with it. Can’t return it and I’m stuck with a grey cloud for a black screen. 3000 dollar tv.

LG TV author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

A top-tier TV manufacturer, LG has steadily expanded into smart TVs. Today, the company offers several series of new technology, such as the 4K TVs, in sizes larger than 55 inches.

• Built-in sound systems: All models feature built-in speakers for excellent multi-channel and surround-sound technology to deliver a cinema-like experience.

• Smart technology: Many models provide built-in apps, allowing you to switch between programs and apps and quickly connect to external devices.

• Smart technology: The LED TV models have at least full 1080p resolution or higher to ensure the picture is crystal clear. In addition to that, automatic upscaling ensures that if a movie or show doesn't match your TV's resolution, the TV will enhance the content for you.

• IPS display: Models with IPS technology increase the viewing capacity of your screen, allowing you to get a great view no matter where you're sitting.

• 3D viewing: Watch 3D content without losing the 3D effects.

LG TVs Company Information