LG TVs

1.8/5 (40 ratings)
Shop Now on Amazon

About LG TV

LG TVs Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG TVs?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG TV?

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

This is my 4th LG TV. Still have 2 and gave one away. Impressed with the picture and how easy the set is to operate. Sometimes a little lag in the picture but it was expected by what the sales person advised before I made my decision.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

I decided to ‘go for it’ and purchased the OLED model. Very nice indeed. This tv fit right in to my home theatre system. I had cut the cord and worked my way through the array of streaming services. The LG takes the picture to entire new level I didn’t think I’d ever experience.

Get buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

I’ve got 5 in my house. The oldest is 7 years old. They all work perfect. Well worth the money. I’ll never buy a different brand. Also rated very high thru many online outfits. The color, the the brightness and everything thing about them is great. My smallest is a 20 inch in my smallest bedroom. They go up in size from there. My 65 inch is the largest in my living room so I have a variety of sizes and she’s never once have I had to have them fixed. My newest one is 4 years old now almost 5. Thanks for letting me share my experience with anyone that reads this. Very satisfied customer.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

The LG TV is very reasonably priced. It has a clear picture and channels are easy to navigate from the remote. We also find using the DVD for this television is no problem. The size screen we have, 48 inches is a good size for our living room as we do not want such a giant screen since it may not be comfortable to watch. I do not know what is wrong with our LG in the bedroom. Each time we turn it on now, it shows a different volume number and we can not move it up or down. We are stuck watching the program at this volume. As long as it stays around 43, we will keep the TV, but if it fluctuates too much, we may be forced to purchase a new one. This TV is over 10 years old anyway.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

Our LG TVs are in our bedroom and in the living room. We like the picture and sound quality. The one in our bedroom has served us well over 10 years, but it has an issue. Each time we open it up, a set volume appears and we can not make it softer or louder. As long as it stays around 43 we will keep it. The one in the living room is a great size for the room. The movies we order look good and the sound quality is good as well. WE have had LGs over the years and we think it is a great quality and a excellent bang for the buck.

Original review: April 18, 2022

My LG TV continues to lose my cable internet access. The network is fine on laptop and iPhone but TV loses connection and will not reconnect. I have had to retype password 8-10 times until connection comes back only to lose it again after 30 minutes. Worthless TVs. Choose another brand.

Original review: March 30, 2022

I bought a 60" LG TV, it is just 6 months old. It has developed issues with the picture, LG said they would send a technician to fix it, they never showed, after speaking to the repair service LG have said my TV is unrepairable due to a parts shortage and issued me a credit for the TV to the store where I bought it. I had to pay the taxes all over again about $150, I contacted LG and they said they do refund this as they can not control what the stores do. Paying the taxes has nothing to with the store here in Canada, I asked why I could not have done a straight swap. So I am out $150 due to the TV having issues, no fault of mine, really poor customer relations, I will never buy another LG product again.

Original review: March 23, 2022

I purchased an LG 55 inch in December. The first LG was cracked when we opened the box, so we returned it to Best Buy. When we replaced it, we had the second LG for 35 days and the TV broke. When we called customer service at LG, they sent someone to fix it and they opened the tv, there was soot inside. The TV had burned out. The technician came two more times to try to fix it, to no avail. There were no parts available. We asked for a refund. Since December, LG has ignored our calls and has not tried to fix this problem. We now have a $650 TV that we purchased and is just sitting there. We have been told they will call us back, and they have not. It's been almost four months, and we cannot get in touch with anyone. As a result, we will never purchase another LG product again. We honestly don't know what to do anymore.

Original review: March 22, 2022

I’m completely disappointed and unsatisfied of the poor workmanship and customer service of LG. After spending hours with the CS agents for replacement of a brand new defective TV, the only option they offered is to repair the brand new TV which I just unboxed a couple of days ago!!! The TV wall mount brackets were not threaded and the TV could not be mounted on the wall! Will never buy an LG product again.

Original review: March 16, 2022

I purchased LGTV $400.00. It shut itself off and would not accept logon or internet connection. Store sent out another LGTV. New TV installed, Geek Squad blamed my internet. I contacted internet company. They sent out a Tech. Internet Tech said nothing wrong with internet. My problem logging into LGTV continues. It constantly loses connection. I get a pretty blue screen. No reply to my emails by LG.

LG TV author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

A top-tier TV manufacturer, LG has steadily expanded into smart TVs. Today, the company offers several series of new technology, such as the 4K TVs, in sizes larger than 55 inches.

• Built-in sound systems: All models feature built-in speakers for excellent multi-channel and surround-sound technology to deliver a cinema-like experience.

• Smart technology: Many models provide built-in apps, allowing you to switch between programs and apps and quickly connect to external devices.

• Smart technology: The LED TV models have at least full 1080p resolution or higher to ensure the picture is crystal clear. In addition to that, automatic upscaling ensures that if a movie or show doesn't match your TV's resolution, the TV will enhance the content for you.

• IPS display: Models with IPS technology increase the viewing capacity of your screen, allowing you to get a great view no matter where you're sitting.

• 3D viewing: Watch 3D content without losing the 3D effects.

LG TVs Company Information