LG TVs

3.7/5 (601 ratings)
Shop Now on Amazon

About LG TV

LG TVs Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG TVs?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG TV?

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

This is my 4th LG TV. Still have 2 and gave one away. Impressed with the picture and how easy the set is to operate. Sometimes a little lag in the picture but it was expected by what the sales person advised before I made my decision.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

I decided to ‘go for it’ and purchased the OLED model. Very nice indeed. This tv fit right in to my home theatre system. I had cut the cord and worked my way through the array of streaming services. The LG takes the picture to entire new level I didn’t think I’d ever experience.

Get buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

I’ve got 5 in my house. The oldest is 7 years old. They all work perfect. Well worth the money. I’ll never buy a different brand. Also rated very high thru many online outfits. The color, the the brightness and everything thing about them is great. My smallest is a 20 inch in my smallest bedroom. They go up in size from there. My 65 inch is the largest in my living room so I have a variety of sizes and she’s never once have I had to have them fixed. My newest one is 4 years old now almost 5. Thanks for letting me share my experience with anyone that reads this. Very satisfied customer.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

The LG TV is very reasonably priced. It has a clear picture and channels are easy to navigate from the remote. We also find using the DVD for this television is no problem. The size screen we have, 48 inches is a good size for our living room as we do not want such a giant screen since it may not be comfortable to watch. I do not know what is wrong with our LG in the bedroom. Each time we turn it on now, it shows a different volume number and we can not move it up or down. We are stuck watching the program at this volume. As long as it stays around 43, we will keep the TV, but if it fluctuates too much, we may be forced to purchase a new one. This TV is over 10 years old anyway.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

Our LG TVs are in our bedroom and in the living room. We like the picture and sound quality. The one in our bedroom has served us well over 10 years, but it has an issue. Each time we open it up, a set volume appears and we can not make it softer or louder. As long as it stays around 43 we will keep it. The one in the living room is a great size for the room. The movies we order look good and the sound quality is good as well. WE have had LGs over the years and we think it is a great quality and a excellent bang for the buck.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

Less than 7 months after I purchased the LG tv I noticed a line running from the top to the bottom of the screen around 6” from the right, so I contacted the company where I purchased the TV and they worked with LG. A repairman came out who I experienced to be unprofessional. A part had to be ordered so the same repairman came back. After the repair was made the repairman did not offer to go over the repair with me but instead told me on how quickly and great he finished the job, and I unfortunately didn’t look over the TV until a few days later and noticed that the thin frame on the left-hand side was scratched and there was a white substance between the screen and the thin frame so again I contacted the company where I bought the tv as they were working with LG and the repairman. After 5 weeks and no resolution from LG, the company where I purchased the tv took it back. I will never buy another LG product.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2021

I am writing to tell that the LG tv I am currently owing is unable to add some of the applications like Sonyliv, Hotstar, etc.,. When I have contacted customer care I was shocked to hear that the model I own doesn't support. Having invested around 2lac by 2016 and within 5 five year term LG is not able to update their software for their old model. What kind of feature are you providing in such a costly model?? When you are not able to support in near future why don't you inform customer the same? When other service providers able to give updates well better than this model in a very low cost why LG selling their products in a huge price for nothing? This is just a SCREEN now without any kind of additional features.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2021

Got a 70" 4k LG TV for my birthday. Going to purchase something else immediately. Not compatible with many apps. And slow as molasses in the winter. I suggest you don't waste your time with substandard media like this. Never will there be any LG product in my house again.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

Initially when the TV was purchased (43UM6910PUA) I wanted to set up with wifi since it was a smart TV. Wifi never stayed connected after turning on, I would need to change the country in settings for the TV to recognize my wifi network. I then upgraded my wifi to a whole house mesh network thinking that was the issues, it didn't fix the problem I still needed to change the country in settings for my wifi to be recognized. I eventually gave up and bought a Roku stick and that solved the connectivity issues. Then out of the blue after 1 year 10 months the screen went black, I can see its back lit when the TV is on but no picture. Called customer service, sent me to a repair guy to have the tv fixed. Very disappointed in the entire experience in owning this TV.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

What sets LG TVs apart from the rest of the pack is webOS. The platform is easy to use and works extremely well with modern electronics. Moreover, with so many installable apps, we officially cut the cord this year and have only gigabit Internet.

LG TV author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

A top-tier TV manufacturer, LG has steadily expanded into smart TVs. Today, the company offers several series of new technology, such as the 4K TVs, in sizes larger than 55 inches.

• Built-in sound systems: All models feature built-in speakers for excellent multi-channel and surround-sound technology to deliver a cinema-like experience.

• Smart technology: Many models provide built-in apps, allowing you to switch between programs and apps and quickly connect to external devices.

• Smart technology: The LED TV models have at least full 1080p resolution or higher to ensure the picture is crystal clear. In addition to that, automatic upscaling ensures that if a movie or show doesn't match your TV's resolution, the TV will enhance the content for you.

• IPS display: Models with IPS technology increase the viewing capacity of your screen, allowing you to get a great view no matter where you're sitting.

• 3D viewing: Watch 3D content without losing the 3D effects.

LG TVs Company Information