LG TV

Shop on Amazon
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.35/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

LG TVs Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG TVs?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG TV?

Original review: May 3, 2020

I started having problem with my LG after a year. It would not connect to the internet. I was told that the software was no good. I do not recommend this TV. Waste of my money. Pure junk. Will never buy an LG again. Thus for sure I do not recommend it

Original review: May 1, 2020

The TV is just over one year old and unfortunately outside the warranty. It turns itself off while I’m watching and then powers back on. It’s very frustrating. I researched this a bit and it seems it is very common. I seen talk of a class action from a group of angry consumers. If this is a common fault it should be fixed as it’s not fit for purpose even if it is out of warranty. Really disappointed in this company’s product

Original review: April 24, 2020

I purchased an LG 50" UHD TV from Best Buy in August 2018. Model number was 50UK6300PUE. In less than two years the internal speaker stopped working. I called LG Customer Service and was told to call local repair as it was out of warranty. The local dealer did not examine the TV but told me it sounded like an issue with the sound card connection. I have been able to connect the TV to a bluetooth speaker. I am definitely not going to purchase any other LG products and would not recommend their products due to a concern about quality.

Original review: March 31, 2020

Bought this 4K (UHD) for use with PC. The icons at top, bottom, left, and right are not visible at ANY resolution setting. LG customer service says it wasn't designed to be used as monitor. That's BS!

Original review: March 9, 2020

LG OLED 55B7A green screen. I do not recommend buying an LG OLED TV. After 2 years there is a green blob radiating from the center of the screen turning anything that displays a yellow color green. After contacting LG about the problem their response was, "Sorry, you're out of luck. Warranty is only 1 year." This is a 1700.00 TV that is 2 years old. Screw you is their motto. DON'T buy an LG OLED TV. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! I'm not the only person this has happened to and they won't help you.

LG TVs response

That's not good! We're sorry to see that you've run into these issues with the panel on your TV. We'll need to gather some additional details from you in order to see how we can best assist. Please reach out to a specialist via Twitter @LGUSSupport or via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/LGUSA/ ^CP

Original review: March 8, 2020

Do not buy OLED from LG. Bought my OLED tv from LG after 8 months had a screen burned. Replaced by LG And 9 months later same problem. Again replaced by lg. Now again I have same problem. With this awful tv. According to EXPERTS read up before you buy OLED. This is common with OLED TVs and now lg will not replace tv or repair it. Stuck with a junk tv. Never LG products. Also my LG sound bar has been repaired twice in two years. Really bad products and cust. Service.

LG TVs response

Thank you for your review of your LG TV. I am sincerely sorry for the unfortunate experience you have had with your TV.

Please contact LG Customer Support so that we can better investigate your issues and quickly assist you towards a resolution. You can contact our Customer Support by any of the below options:
    Phone: 1-800-243-0000
    Live Chat: https://www.lg.com/us/support/chatbot
    Email: https://www.lg.com/us/support/email-appointment
    Facebook Messenger: https://www.facebook.com/LGUSA/

Twitter: @LGUSSupport

The LG Community Forum is also a great resource for getting help from other LG customers: https://lgcommunity.us.com ^CP

Original review: March 5, 2020

I purchased my LG TV about 2 years ago. I was impressed with the superior quality of the picture. The TV worked flawlessly for 1 year and then the problem started. I turn on the TV and it blinks constantly. I have tried everything to correct this and nothing worked. One day it started working again but not for very long. So I decided to Google LG TV problems like I was having. Low and behold I am not the only one, the internet is full of LG Owners complaining about this. I tried contacting LG for some sort of guidance, I was told I would have to pay for that. Are they kidding me? A lot of money is spent on a TV and I know I am not the only one that thinks they should last more than one year. No Thanks, no more LG anything for me!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

Do not buy expensive LG TV's. I bought mine 7 years ago and lately it is no longer viewable due to vertical lines. LG Tech findings was broken LCD and needs replacement. Unfortunately, parts are already discontinued. No part = no fix. Better to buy a different brand that stick to a model for years at least you know there will be parts when you need them.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Updated on 02/11/2020: I called LG today Feb 11, 2020. It had been repaired Nov 27, 2019 and cost me $308.20. It has a 3 month warranty on the repairs. The same problem re-occurred yesterday. I called LG and they rebooked me for a repairman for this coming Friday. It will be free of charge. Although I am still disappointed in the product, I am pleased with the LG service that I have received today. The customer service was excellent and provided from the Philippines.

Original Review: I bought my LG Smart TV 4 years ago. I did not take out an extended warranty, because I trusted the LG brand as one of the best on the market. Unfortunately four years after I bought it the picture started breaking up like a jigsaw puzzle. The LG company would not help me in any way. Even if the TV was only four years old. I am 77 years old I live alone and therefore there’s not that much TV being watched. In the end I had to call Audio Video which I was told to call by the LG company.

It cost me $328 to have it repaired on 27 November 2019. It is now February 10, 2020 and the screen is starting to look like a jigsaw puzzle again. Apparently I have the warranty for three months. So I have called Audio Video and anxious to see what they will say concerning my three month warranty. I can tell you that I will never ever buy another LG product again. It is possible that I got stuck with a fluke, but nonetheless I am very disappointed in my LG smart TV. I am a pensioner on a fixed income and certainly cannot afford to go out and buy another large flatscreen. Thanks LG for your not caring.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

Purchased this TV in April ‘18 for our Florida residence where we reside for 4 months during winter months. In Jan ‘19, after approx 1 month of use the volume began fluctuating on its own. I called LG and was advised to monitor the TV and to call back if the problem persisted. I was told they would honor the warranty. The problem persisted but only at a minor level for the next 3 months hence I did not call LG. Upon returning to Florida a month ago the problem continued and worsened. I would have the volume set at 15, would go into another room and the volume would go up to 30 by itself. This is after approximately 6 months of actual use. I was informed by “Customer Service” that even though I had reported the problem after 1 month of use the TV is no longer under warranty and I would have to pay for any repairs myself. This will be the first and last LG TV I will ever purchase.

LG TVs response

Thank you for your review of your LG TV. I am sincerely sorry for the unfortunate experience you have had with the volume fluctuating on your TV.

Phone: 1-800-243-0000