3.96/5

LG TV

Boasting plenty of room, smart features and eye-catching style, LG refrigerators are packed with the latest innovations and come in a variety of styles. LG offers a complete collection of refrigerators, including counter-depth, side-by-side, bottom-freezer, top-freezer and door-in-door styles. Find your fridge today and be sure to see all of our elegant home and kitchen appliances, including innovative cooking appliances, microwave ovens, dishwashers and more. With LG Home Appliances you'll get the performance, style and energy efficiency you need to create the home you’ve always wanted.

1081 LG TV Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 18, 2019

We have purchased several LG televisions in the last five years and have found them reasonably priced. The quality is excellent with a picture so clear you may think there is an ocean in your living room. Sound bar is a little too far back so it sounds like it's coming from the back of the set. The units are lightweight and attractive. We would recommend LG products.

Original review: March 18, 2019

Nothing compares to a 4k OLED screen. The picture is perfect. Black is truly black and the HDR makes the colors vibrant. This built-in apps -- Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, MLB At Bat and IPTV (internet-based television), et al -- work great and are easy to use.

Original review: March 17, 2019

Sound and picture quality are great. TV is about eight years old and have not had any issues with it during this time. I highly recommend the LG brand. Price is extremely reasonable and setup was a breeze.

Original review: March 17, 2019

Inexpensive for a 23" screen. Easy to navigate, but details not as sharp as on other sets. I do not like the flat screens, but we have no choice anymore. Just

as we in OH have no choice for cable choices.

Original review: March 17, 2019

Good quality and features for less price than other brands. A similar TV equipment for other brand normally costs some hundred dollars more. And quality is not compromised, LG is about on the top list of image quality.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG Refrigerators?

Original review: March 17, 2019

It's a great tv overall. Great sound and picture quailty, looks good and a great price. Would highly recommend this tv to anyone. Buy an LG television above all others.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I purchased an LG TV 2 years ago, about a month ago I called customer service because, my tv wouldn’t turn on so, they told me to unplug the tv hold the power button for 10 secs let go and plug back in and it worked. They said it was static! Today once again the same problem called them again and they told me my TV needs to be serviced. A tech needs to come out which costs $65-$100 just for him to come out and then to look at what is wrong and fix it which is extra $$$. A tv that is 2 years old who buys extra warranty thinking it will break by itself in 2 years and then you have to pay extra to get it fixed. I’m so annoyed with LG. Never will I purchase anything LG again! LG should care more about there customers and their rep. This is ridiculous. Now I have to purchase a new TV which won’t be LG. I’m sure this was a glitch in when it was made and I shouldn’t have to pay anything extra.

Original review: March 16, 2019

This LG is a 50" smart LED TV. The software updates easily, the functions are easy to understand. The picture is very good although there is some fade-out if you are looking at it from a sharp angle. It has 3 HDMI ports and one USB port, none of which have failed in the two months that I've owned it. I am very satisfied with it and recommend this brand.

Original review: March 16, 2019

We have a Plasma LG and have had it for several years and it is a beast! We hope it lasts another 5 years. It was purchased at Costco so we have the concierge coverage as well. I honestly can't compare this to other TVs but it has been good for us and to us.

Original review: March 16, 2019

Good picture, good sound, decent brand. Would buy again. Probably turnover every 3 years. Would probably buy at Costco. Have 2-3 other tv's. Am happy with all of them. Thank you.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I purchased a 42 inch LG for the bedroom. Going in, I was going to buy a Samsung but the salesman talked me into the LG as it was on sale and cheaper than the Samsung. Quality and picture are very good. The sound was the problem but this was solved with a sound bar.

Original review: March 15, 2019

Great tv except that we bought it several years ago and paid over $3000.00 for it. Can get one a lot cheaper now with 4k. Picture is very good. Plasma tv. Great appearance. Hung it over the fireplace. Tv can be seen from any angle which is great.

Original review: March 14, 2019

My wife and I got the LG 50" Smart TV from Aaron's. The screen resolution is superior. We absolutely love this flat screen television. We recommend LG Flat screen TV's to anyone looking for a great TV. You won't be disappointed in your purchase.

Original review: March 14, 2019

This television has a superb picture, easy to use, easy to connect devices to it, and easy to connect to Bluetooth speakers or earphones. After shopping on the internet, it was the best value considering what all it had to offer. I look at all the key working items to determine what is the best for the price, not just price.

Original review: March 13, 2019

The picture quality still is great after almost 2 years and still see that it still is the best quality of TV according to Consumer Reports. I recommend others to shop and look into LG as their entertainment television and monitor.

Original review: March 13, 2019

My LG connects directly to an Apple TV and allows me to stream Netflix, iTunes, and YouTube whenever I want. I also purchased a 6-foot HDMI cable so that I can watch movies and television shows downloaded on my personal laptop, without any breaks in streaming that cause interruptions. I've owned my LG for several years, and it's the right size and it's great condition.

Original review: March 13, 2019

It is a $1600 set and the sound completely blanks out for a few seconds at least every 20-30 minutes. Read a lot of complaints online about the same issue. After all is said and done LG won’t help any of the customers reporting this problem. They definitely have an issue they do not want to admit.

Original review: March 12, 2019

Great TV for the price. Easy setup process and best picture ever. Also purchased LG sound system for cinema sound. Previously had a Samsung TV. Quality of picture was poor and had problems setting up the tv.

Original review: March 12, 2019

Could use a little more inputs. Great picture! The LG 55in TV has been good to me since I bought in July 2018. I like the smart TV (I'm old so I like everything that tech; I'm an engineer). This TV does not have enough inputs. I bought it because I did not know how many inputs I wanted.

Original review: March 11, 2019

We've had the LG for a couple years now and we're happy in every way. Great picture, sound, we've had no complaints at any time. Size is perfect for our room and since we use closed caption all the time it's easy to see.

Original review: March 11, 2019

The picture quality, the appearance, the technology and affordability, and the brand name as a market leader in just a short time. They are on top as the top producers with great appearance and technology compared with Samsung, Sony, Fujitsu.

Original review: March 11, 2019

I bought my 32 inch LG HDTV in 2011 & it has been great; never any problems. It still operates just as good today as it did when I bought it eight years ago. If I were to buy a new tv I would buy another LG.

Original review: March 10, 2019

One final thought is that the TV itself needs more inputs. My husband, who is hearing impaired is unable to use his stereo headphones unless we purchase a $800.00 receiver. Since our system is a surround sound and our receiver has only three ports he is no longer able to use the headphones.

Original review: March 10, 2019

Have owned a 42" LG smart TV for 7 years. Never had a problem. The only complaint I have is that the remote didn't hold up very well, after about 1 year the mute button stopped working along with the volume.

Original review: March 10, 2019

We've had our 55" LG for approx. 1 month. No problems so far. We also have a 42" LG prior to this one and have had zero problem with that T.V. The reason we bought the new LG, a Sanyo T.V. we had stopped working. LG is an excellent product for the money!

Original review: March 9, 2019

I purchased my LG 65 inch TV over a week ago. Everything was so simple to set up and the voice guidance helps you out a great deal. The quality of the picture is the best. So many options that live up to its claim. My first time buying an LG but not my last time.

Original review: March 9, 2019

This is a 7 year old LG 50 inch plasma. Still going strong with zero issues. Too bad they were 'blacklisted' by states like California, and no longer are being made. Over time they probably could have been made more energy efficient.

Original review: March 9, 2019

Great looking T.V. with beautiful color reproduction. Has Simplink with ARC which links up with all my other electronics seamlessly. I can tweak the screen output to my liking with the many features it has.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I bought a brand new 55in LG (55uk60) TV. The TV is very good but it doesn't support downloaded files on the web browser. I’m kind of disappointed because you can download stuff on a LG phone but not the TV? And I paid so much money for it. Are you guys ever going update it so you can? Samsung and other name brand TV support file downloading.

Original review: March 8, 2019

My LG is a 32" HD 1080 and over five years old. Colours and sound are great. Never had a hiccup with it. If I purchase a larger tv I would look to LG first. I've used it with the old fashioned DVD players and it is very adaptable. It's definitively a "keeper".

LG TV Company Information