Quit paying for costly home repairs

LG TV

Quit paying for costly home repairs

1133 LG TV Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 2, 2019

LG has a great built tv. Much better than the other companies out there. The speakers that come built in tv is generally better that a sound bar. I really like the functions on the remote control.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2019

When using pointer to move to enter input (letters/Numbers) it is not the best. Have to keep using arrows to move it. Accessing some of the menus wasn't intuitive. Otherwise it was easy to setup and picture is nice.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2019

This review is for the 75 inch nano series 2019 model. Great tv and tech at a good price. Wifi abilities and apps are fast and well integrated. The tv has great speakers which provide very solid bass.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2019

I love the choices available to adjust my view of the screen. It is simple and I can see the changes as I make them while my Samsung tv is not as easy to see the changes as I am making them. The sound is better on my LG than it is on my Samsung tv also. My LG is not a smart tv but my Samsung is.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

I have had LG tv last many years past the estimate time to failure. Very reliable flat-screen products. I would like to purchase a larger size LG but none of my current displays are breaking. Great reliability and ready to set up.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG TV?

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

LG TVs have sharp/clear images, great picture quality, good sounds, vibrant colors, and a variety of smart features... Really good TVs. Friends came to visit me at my home. We sat and talked and looked at tv. After they left, my friend called to ask what brand tv did l have. Told them it was a LG. They bought two LGs the same day.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

75" nano 9 series has a great picture, good apps and great phone app too. It has a simplified or complex configuration and HDMI is very responsive with AV, network, bluetooth, etc. It went on sale but the price dropped again after buying. Crutchfield refunded the difference. Support counts as much if not more than the TV itself.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

I've had my LG tv now 7-yrs. & I really like it. Never had a problem with it & the color & picture are really good. I bought it at Costco & when it does finally quit I will buy another LG. I watch a lot of tv on the weekend at night sometimes 6-7 hrs. I have other LG appliances & they all work great too.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

LG won't get tired even after watching for a long time. Unlike other products, it surely eases eye strain. And it's great because the resolution is almost realistic. And very easy to use. Even if I buy again, I will buy this brand.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

Love the channel plus free channels! The problem is I don't think they get updated so it's the same shows all the time! It also goes out more often than it should. The volume goes sky high at commercial.

LG TV Company Information