Call toll free
4.01/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

For over 77 years, Beltone has provided personalized hearing care solutions for individuals with hearing loss. Our award-winning, technologically-advanced products are backed by BelCare protection, and are available in over 1,500 locations across the United States.

A-BBB Rating
View More View More

581 Beltone Hearing Aids Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I have minor hearing loss. I still hear reasonably well without the hearing aid but I was having difficulty in groups, particularly in say a board meeting where a lot of people are sitting around in different places in the room. And I began to notice as I was having problems hearing some of the people in the room. Also, sitting in our kitchen with the radio on relatively low and my wife right across the table from me, I could hear the radio but I couldn't always understand her, so there was a problem there. I had a pair of basic hearing aids that I had purchased nearly five years ago and recently, I got to thinking that I really needed to go somewhere and have my hearing evaluated with the hearing aids in my ears. And that was what led me to Beltone.

I've been aware of Beltone for years. The folks there were very kind to run some tests with me with those hearing aids on and resolved it. I had had some hearing loss after the time that I was tested that led to the initial purchase. And so I decided to upgrade and bought their Amaze level brand, which I really appreciate being able to control with my cell phone or the remote and my hearing is better. I won't say it's perfect and I know that no hearing aid is gonna restore that. But I am able to handle situations now by being able to adjust back and forth with either the cell phone or the remote and function it in a way that I was having trouble doing.

I knew that I was gonna have to spend some money as I was fully aware that if I was gonna get a good set of hearing aids, I was gonna have to pay for them. So, I was prepared for that. And when I saw the features that were available, it didn't take much to convince me when I see something of quality electronically. It's not easy to back all of the features that are in these hearing aids without having to spend a lot of time in research. I got what I paid for. Also, Beltone has some very fine people. They were patient, thorough, and very careful. I'm very happy that I stopped by there.

Get expert buying tips about Hearing Aids delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I have behind the ear, amaze hearing aids. I'm happy about my hearing improvement but very unhappy about not being able to hear music through my hearing device because I have an android phone. I paid over six thousand dollars for Beltone’s equipment and told that the technology isn't there for android. I wish I would have known this up front. I am looking at a very big company and scratching my head. Beltone can make this happen if they want to. Come on guys!!!

Beltone Hearing Aids response

I understand you were informed by a Beltone representative that we do indeed have hearing aids that are compatible with Android and Apple iOS. Thank for being a Beltone customer and we hope to continue to provide excellent service.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I purchased a set of hearing aids in September 2012 for $6,500.00. I have taken them back every 4 months for cleaning and service. However, when I took them in for service last week I was told that my left hearing aid would have to be sent away for a rebuild at a cost to me of $900.00. I am upset that it would cost that much to have one aid repaired and on top of this only replace the part that is defective with a guarantee of 6 months. I cannot afford this high price. I am currently walking around with one hearing aid and holding my breath that this one won’t die! People like me on limited incomes cannot afford to pay $6,500.00 and every time the hearing aid stops working you pay $900.00!

Hello George,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are working with the team right now to help you get this resolved. We will be in touch soon.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

My mother got Beltone hearing aids about a year ago in Little Rock. They moved their office to N. Little Rock -- but now are closed. The closest place is Ft. Smith. That does NOT work for my 88 year old mother! Very disappointed in the quality of customer service with this company.

Hi Diane,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are working with the team right now to help you get this resolved for you and your mother.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

My family said I was yelling at them and I kept trying to explain to them I was not yelling, I was talking loud enough to hear. My sister was in town and there was only a Beltone in Bowling Green. I went into the store and the reps were very knowledgeable and very nice. I talked to them and they explained stuff. They were very accommodating. I purchased the hearing aid that fits inside my ear that has a little "cat hair" wire with the little battery pack on the back of your ear. It was expensive like buying a car. But it was on sale that particular day and I saved a bunch of money.

I wear the hearing aid 24/7 and I wear them to sleep at bed at night. I had a problem though. I rolled over and broke the little "cat hair" off the edge of one of them. I was in Union, Florence and I Googled Beltone close to me. I went there and a very charming lady in there went through everything. I showed her my phone and she added an extra service so that I don't just have restaurants and original, but she punched in church mode. She fixed it with no charge. I would rather go to her than anybody I could tell you about. I would tell others how easy Beltone was and the difference in being able to hear and knowing what you couldn't hear. You would be able to discern birds and different trees and what a siren sounds like to be in a car.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beltone Hearing Aids?

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I was unaware if I had any hearing loss and I was at a Health Fair and Beltone had a vendor there. I spoke with the vendor and was offered a complimentary examination. Their service was excellent and they were very professional and very caring. I was referred to my ENT for further examination and when the ENT determines if I have hearing loss, I would go back to Beltone and will discuss it. The experience of the professionals in Johnson City was above and beyond expectations. I will highly recommend them and if my ENT requires that I do have a hearing aid, I will definitely go back to Beltone.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I purchased two hearing aids on 01/12/2012. They worked fine until two weeks ago and the left aid quit working. I called the office and they are out of business. I called the Little Rock office and they are out of business also. I don't have a Beltone dealer in Arkansas I can go to get it repaired. I was supposed to have a lifetime warranty on the aids.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

We were serviced at the Beltone in Tupelo and they were all busy. If you show up for batteries, it appears to be a big deal. Sometimes the interactions with their representatives are okay and sometimes it's rushed. They are both really nice though and the receptionist does a lot of the cleaning. They have a lot of clients and she is busy. You don't get much service very fast, but eventually, they'll get to you but it's frustrating because your time is valuable too. We live about an hour and 15, 20 minutes from Tupelo and if we're gonna go there and we need something, we're not gonna come home and then go back the next day.

My husband has a lot of excess ear wax and sometimes, we have to show up to get the hearing aids cleaned. I can clean it to a point, but I can't do it like Beltone can. If the hearing aids are not clean, it doesn't work and without it, he doesn't hear anything. With the hearing aid, he has some hearing and that truly beats nothing. I'd recommend Beltone.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

My Father is 84 years old living on social security. We purchased hearing aids and remote control 5,250.00 from Sears Lakeforest mall in Gaithersburg MD. At first we were very pleased with the hearing aids but as time went on we were constantly getting them repaired. It has been very aggravating. The only reason I gave 3 stars is because the Belltone location we use in Frederick Md are so nice. For the past few years we were going every month or 2 to get them repaired. Several times sent out for repairs. The warranty has ran out and now need new speakers which will cost 800.00. No way he can afford this. So right now is without hearing aids until we find a solution. Check his history and see how often we have had them repaired.

Hi Sharon,

We have been made aware that the Frederick office should be in contact with you informing you that your father's hearing aids will be repaired, free of charge. We hope he continues to have a pleasant experience with them!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

$6000 spent on Beltone and cannot use aids. I purchased a set in hearing aids that my salesperson set up and fine tuned in her computer. Problems from the beginning were my inability to hear with them and irritation. After several trips back still no better. Used about three days!

Hi William,

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

I have about 50% of hearing loss. Beltone is a national chain and I want something that I can access from where I am at. I took the free hearing test from my local dealer. It’s a two-person store and the guy does two sittings each week then the girl does all the cleaning. I was very pleased with them. I got the molded hearing aids that fit in my ears. I'm happy with its functionality and performance. It's $2,000 for the pair and I’m getting my money’s worth. I can hear and my husband likes it. I don’t say “huh” anymore. I usually pull it out when I’m on the phone because the molded sticks out a little way and sometimes, I can make it beep with the phone adjusted.

Nationally, Beltone would give consumers an extra amount of time to make sure that they like the hearing aids. I didn’t like the idea that the rep would give people a week or two instead of the nationally-approved two months, and there were lots of hearing aids out there that would give even longer than that. That was really almost a deal breaker with me. If I hadn’t gotten enough time to find out that I was going to wear them on a regular basis, then that’s thrown out the door, I'd almost walk away over that. So my husband and I sat and talked to him and we said that we'll go to Florida and just wait till we get there. He honored that in the end, and I didn’t take the hearing aids back because I love them. I’m very happy and I would recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I purchased a set of hearing aids for my 89 yr. old mother in Kill Devils Hill in March of 2018. This went well. I felt as though I had gotten a quality product. The hearing aids were picked up in Elizabeth City in April of 2018. We took the hearing aids back several times due for resizing and color. We dealt with that. In September of 2018, both of the hearing aids fell apart. It was diagnosed that they had been crushed and had to be rebuilt. Insurance had been purchased, but was useless. The hearing aids were not crushed.

The coverings on both were broken. All the wires were good. The company wanted me to pay $400 for each hearing aid on top on the $5300 already paid. I feel as though the quality of these hearing aids were poor. Even with that said, I offered to pay for one of the hearing aids, because my mother was still complaining about the other hearing aid size (too big), which could have contributed to it falling out. The company was unwilling to assist. So, I have a set of broken hearing aids that my mother has worn for approximately 2 months. I’m disappointed in the quality of these hearing aids and the unwillingness of the Beltone to resolve this issue.

Hi Tonie,

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

My hearing loss at first was just borderline and two years later, it was below the line. We had a Beltone store in Wabash. It was convenient and they were sending me information in the mail about their pricing. I took advantage of the free examination. The gentleman that works with me is very nice. He gave me a complete test and he knew the products and the warranties. Even his secretary is top-notch and really very knowledgeable about it all. I've taken my hearing aids there and the rep I work with was kinda thin there for a while because he was doing several offices. But his secretary was always able to clean them and readjust them. They're a really nice outfit to work with in Wabash.

When you can go and get a bunch of stuff online only at a fraction of the cost, hearing aids are too expensive. I paid over 7,000 for my first pair. Then, I went in for my yearly checkup, which they never charged me for, and I decided to upgrade. It was the same amount, except I got a trade-in allowance on them. They let the trade-in of the old ones for 2,800. I paid 1,000 on it and I’ve got a year to pay it off with no interest.

I upgraded my hearing aids and I really like them. They're so comfortable I actually got in the shower with them the other night. These are a little bit bigger than the ones I previously had because the batteries are a little bit bigger. Their rep said the other ones' batteries would go out about every three to four days if I wore them every day and these last seven to ten days. Also, when I turn the hearing aids down, I can hear it click in both ears, which the other one didn’t do. And I can turn them down or I can hold them down and they would down background noise that my other ones never did. So, the technology is a lot better and, for some reason, they fit in my ear better.

When I take my hearing aids out now, it’s like I’ve got mufflers on me. They’re a big difference in the hearing. And I can wear them to the movies now and if it's a movie where there’s a lot of action, I can turn them down a lot easier. I recommended Beltone to my brother-in-law four years ago and he went with them in Huntington and got his.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

My hearing loss was bad and I went to Beltone. The reps were great and every time I went in, they came up and it was fine. From the beginning, the service person was a lady, then it went through a guy and now, it’s back to a lady. They seemed to know what they were doing. I bought the hearing aid that goes in my ear and goes up around the top. We saw that this was the option that I had as far as a couple of different settings. It also had a remote that I can go up many decibels more.

I’ve got one set for normal and the second setting is set to cut the back noise out if I am in a crowd of people or in a restaurant and I am sitting across the table from my friends. The third setting shuts them off and the fourth setting is for outside. I do hunting, gardening, and a lot of stuff outside, so sometimes, I wanna hear what’s going on all around. My wife would say that I have to put my hearing aids on when she has to repeat something. I am a carpenter and I go to work, so when I use tools, the first thing I do is turn them off. When I’m back home, I sometimes forget to turn it on.

It would be nice if Beltone had a better warranty program. I’ve talked to different people and they said that their hearing aids are warranted even if they lose one or it goes bad. My first set lasted for about six years and it went bad. I had to go $6,000 again and I was kinda disappointed that I spent this much for a set of hearing aids. I don’t know if I’ll do that again if the hearing aid goes bad.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

My hearing loss was at 35% then I took advantage of the online hearing test provided by Beltone. I went to their office and dealt with their rep. The test was good and I was overwhelmed with the performance that Tanya gave me of my hearing aid and everything else. I was very impressed with it. She asked if I had any questions and we discussed them. Also, she was very thorough about the products, the warranty, and everything that went along with it. We discussed her opinion and she did the test. Then, she came out with a model and we tried that and I was 1,000% happy.

I have hearing aids that go behind the ear and I'm happy. I don’t miss any words and they're all good. It’s expensive in a way, but it’s worth it because now, I can listen to television, go someplace and talk to people, and I understand them. But I've gotta call them and make another appointment. I would talk with Tanya about maybe changing something. I’m gonna have to go for an adjustment type. I was gonna call back and get an appointment when my daughter could go with me. She works at a high school and it’s tough to get the time factor because they close at 4:00. But then Tanya said that if there’s some time that comes up, she would stay till 4:15 till we got there. When we get there, she would do the machine thing part of it and make sure that everything works right. I was so happy with the things and the results that she has done for me.

Resolution response: Oct. 26, 2018

I was critical of one of Beltone's hearing aids that I purchased, I was not happy with it so I voiced my opinion on this site and within a couple of weeks I was contacted by Beltone. They wanted to know why I wasn’t happy with their product so I told him in detail and they listened intently and assured me they would do anything possible to make things right. About a week later I got a call from their local representative and wanted to know if I would come to his office and talk with him about my issues, I said sure so he set up an appointment for the next week.

Today I went to the appointment and was very warmly welcomed we went to his office and talked for a short time and to make a long story short we came to an agreement and I think Beltone bent over backwards to make me happy. I am very appreciative of what they have done and would highly recommended Beltone for your next hearing aid. They have great products and great local service and will do anything to make you happy so if you are in the market for a hearing aid set up an appointment with the local store and you will be glad you did. Thank you again Beltone for resolving my problem. I give you a strong 5 stars.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I bought one for my left ear and had good luck with it for a year or so, but when I bought one for my right ear it was a newer style and had problems from day one. My local attendant was very helpful. He cleaned it several times sent it in for repairs. He replaced parts on it so I do not blame him. The aid I bought first started giving me problems but it’s out of warranty so I don’t wear either one of them. I’m a veteran so I went to the VA and had them check hearing in my right ear and was told my hearing was fine but my left ear did need a aid. So I got 2 hearing aids about $5000.00 that I cannot use. I’m sorry but I cannot recommend Beltone Hearing Aids. Thank you.

Hi Roger,

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I purchased 2 in the ear hearing aids from Beltone in 2014. Since then they have been repaired or replaced several times. Most times when they have been out of warranty it's cost me 300 to have them repaired. And I have never been happy with the sound quality. I dropped my left hearing a few months ago and it had to be replaced today. The volume kept dropping and then stopped working. Not having my hearing aid causes me great issues at work. And at the moment I don't have another 300 to repair. For the 5700 dollars they cost me I'd expect better quality. If they can completely replace a hearing aid for 300.00 the value of the aid 2850.00. When I can afford to replace them I assure you the replacements won't be from Beltone.

Hi Alan,

We have been informed by your local office, we are extending your warranty for another year on both of your hearing aids. Please bring them to the office if you continue to have any additional technical difficulties.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I bought 2 hearing aids 2 a little over 2 years ago. About a month ago the left aid started cutting out. About a week ago it stopped working completely. The local dealer informed me it would have to go to the factory. It cost me $250 for repair. The entire electronics was replaced. The right aid has been fading out at times. The dealer attempted to adjust it but was unable to. They informed me it would have to also go to the factory at a cost of another $250.

I have worn hearing aids since 1959. They have worked 9 to 12 years without any major problems. Compared to those these are expensive and poor quality. Also when These were bought the dealer informed I could have an app to be installed on my smartphone. After I was fitted they tried to install the app on the smartphone but was unable to. They then said it cost $200 to $230 to install the ap. I did not install it at that cost. The poor quality of the product and the service of the dealer is not worth buying from Beltone The.

Hi John,

We are sorry you had a bad experience with Beltone. I will follow up with a private message to get the information about your specific hearing aid and the store you visited, and I will reach out to them directly.

Thanks,

The Beltone Team

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

My Hearing Aids were ordered on 6/25/18. They arrived on 7/2/18, however, the complete product that I ordered did not arrive. The Z Power Charger did not arrive until a week later, 7/9/18. So I assumed that my 45 day trial period started on 7/9/18. Thereafter, upon each visit, I complained that I could hear what I didn't want to hear, but couldn't hear what I needed to hear, primarily, soft voices. He told me that he couldn't tweak them to my full prescription all at once, because I wouldn't be able to take it. So, he said he would tweak them gradually, which I guess he did, however, I couldn't tell any difference out in the public. I struggled with these things for 43 days and finally decided to return them for refund, which I did on 8/20/18.

I was told that I was 4 days over my 45 day trial period, so he couldn't take them back. I said that I didn't receive the full product order until 7/9/18, so I'm at 43 days. He said, "No, because accessories are not on the contract that you signed." So, I went home and dug out out the contract, and guess what, the Z Power Charger was a line item on the Purchase Agreement that I signed! So, who's right, me or him? I have two beliefs in this whole experience. #1 - I believe the retail purchase price of $8076 for these two hearing aids was inflated so that he could receive the maximum benefit from my Medical Insurance! #2 - I believe the carrot was dangled in front of face long enough so that the 45 day trial period was used up! The moral of this story is, if you're a future customer in need of hearing aids, THINK, before you order from Beltone!!!

Hi Charles,

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

I'm very satisfied with Beltone. My hearing was really, really bad and then I got their hearing aid since they're the first ones to call back. Mike, the technician, was a great guy and he helped out in every aspect. I went with the hearing aids that go inside the ears. It's not so obvious as the other ones that hang out. It's the assistive ones that they had. Plus these are automatically pushed back and forth. They extend into my ear during a phone call. Having the Beltone hearing aids has been life changing and I could hear now.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

The people at Beltone have been super fine. I got the hearing aids that go behind the ear as it was the recommended model for my particular hearing loss. Before I got the hearing aids, I had to play 1,400,00 times the numbers that people leave on the telephone. But now, that's not a problem anymore. I've also turned the TV back down by five notches, and I don’t have to ask people across the table what they said.

The hearing aids come in different colors and it's a good feature. The rep didn't say about the color options. I had to ask about it and he looked it up on the internet. He was quite surprised when he picked out the color. They don’t have to be mousy brown or tan or mousy tan. I got white ones, and they also have them in green and red. The only thing is that the batteries are free for the first three years but they don’t last very long. You're lucky if you get three days. Beltone said they expected the batteries to go a week so you can change them on Friday to Friday, but I don’t make it Friday to Friday.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I went to a hearing doctor when I noticed things weren't right. At home with my wife, she speaks very softly and quietly. When I got my hearing checked, I was told that I have to have hearing aids right at that time but then I figured out they were just trying to sell these things. I later decided to go and try a different doctor. The people who I work with are dealing with Beltone and they highly suggested the lady that works at Burley. I went there and dealt with the doctor, Chelsea, and she said that I've got the same results as my first tests. So, I started talking to her about the hearing aids. I don’t like the price, but that just comes with it.

With Beltone hearing aids, my hearing is so much better now and I can hear my wife loud and clear. I also can’t believe the things that I have not been hearing in the last two years. The hearing aids were kept properly since we got them. We had to send them back two or three times to get things done right, but when I've had to have service, Beltone's customer service has been excellent. I also highly recommend Chelsea. She has done wonders to me and she’s the most amazing doctor I’ve ever worked with in my 59 years of growing up.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

My grandmother could hardly hear. She would have the TV up loud and she wouldn’t understand what we were saying most of the time. Beltone had a promotion going on at that time so I chose them. We did everything inside Beltone's store and everybody was friendly. They were very informative and always made us a part of what was going on. The style of hearing aid we got our grandmother was the one that sits inside the ear and it's not visible as she didn’t want anybody to see her hearing aid. Her hearing aid helps her a lot. Now, she’s able to hear better and interact in the conversations more.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

My hearing was bad, and I chose Beltone over others because their price was good. I got the half-priced hearing aids and the service I got was very good. The reps were perfect.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I like the company, Beltone Hearing Aids. I've had other hearing aid brands before, such as Miracle Ear, and the cost of Beltone's hearing aid was right in the ballpark of the right price and I was okay with it. The reps have been great. They've been doing a good job and going along with the updated systems. But my last, brand-new hearing aid is a great big thing compared to my other ones and it's like putting a potato in my ear. But I've gotta wear it for five years and I'm gonna wear it anyhow. They were supposed to make the hearing aid a little smaller, but they did not. Other than that, I've been with Beltone for 15 years and they've been nice and very good to me. They're very qualified and I'm really happy with them, so that's where I'm gonna stay.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I had a bad hearing loss and I tried other hearing companies, but it was time to try a different one. Beltone was local and they got a good young person who was very personable. His secretary was excellent and got a fantastic telephone voice. I’ve bought over $20,000 worth of Beltone’s products and their service has been really good to me. Beltone works with Medicare and Medicare hook me in to see them, but Beltone didn’t understand that if there is a serious hearing loss, I need more than three visits and after that, I have to start paying for it. So, for me, it is better to bite the bullet, buy the stuff and get good service. I bought the top-of-the-line each time and I find that their products got better in the last three years though it’s certainly not natural hearing.

Original review: July 25, 2018

I used Beltone when I was in South Carolina and I've been with them for a long time. I have a lot of respect for them and I like their product. The reps have been wonderful and very professional. Everyone has been really nice and they kept up to date with everything. I'm getting used to the hearing aids that I've got now. I haven't had them too long but I like them. They've got the little buttons on the earpieces where I can turn the volume up or down and I'm learning how to control the volume. The hearing aids are working fine but when I answer the telephone, it seems like I am having a little problem with them. Nevertheless, I would highly recommend Beltone.

Original review: July 24, 2018

Beltone helped me get some hearing protection for work. Their reps were awesome and their service was great. I definitely highly recommend them.

Original review: July 23, 2018

These are the most expensive hearing aids I have priced and expected more from them. They are very large, have a tube that has to be replaced every 4 months and wasn't told about that until I received them. They have a very annoying feedback that is set off by wind chimes, grandfather clock, and background noises on the TV. I have been back to Beltone to have this fixed but nothing was done. My hearing experience is only slightly better than the ones I had before and certainly not worth the cost. Unfortunately the area I live in doesn't have a lot of options for purchasing hearing aids therefore Beltone has the advantage. I will drive 2 hours to a larger city to find better hearing aids in the future.

Original review: July 23, 2018

My hearing loss was severe in my left ear and minor in my right ear before I contacted Beltone Hearing Aids. I've spoken with an individual that uses their services and I liked the convenience. I made an appointment with them and went over to their office, and their reps were the absolute best. The minute I walked in and spoke with the rep, Sue, it felt like family. Also, Greg was good and he was head and shoulders above the other technician that I've dealt with. The other one screwed my hearing aid up and I didn't go back to him. I now drive 50 miles to get my hearing aids checked and it's worth it.

There should be some major discount for veterans and senior citizens, though, because the hearing aid's cost was an enormous outlay of money. The three things that people need when they go over 70 years old are services to help them with their hearing, eyes and teeth, but those are the things that none of the insurance companies wanna pay for. I would definitely refer people to Beltone, but I would refer them to their office at Pembroke and not to their office on Sheridan Drive.

Beltone Hearing Aids expert review by Shelley Webb

Founded in 1940, Beltone is one of America’s oldest hearing aid companies. The Chicago-based company manufactures its own hearing aids and sells them in over 50 countries worldwide. Its target market is patients 50 years old and above.

• Product selection: Beltone has many hearing aid styles available, including in-the-canal, in-the-ear and over-the-ear models. You can work with an experienced Beltone practitioner to choose the hearing aid that works best for you depending on your degree of hearing loss, lifestyle, preferences and budget.

• Accessibility: Because Beltone is an international company, it’s easy to find a Beltone location near you whether you’re at home or traveling. There are over 1,500 independent hearing care centers throughout the United States, where you can receive a hearing screening, hearing aid fitting and more.

• Apps for mobile devices: Beltone makes it easy to control your hearing aids through several apps available for smartphones and mobile devices. The HearPlus app is compatible with the Legend, First and Boost hearing aid models and allows you to quickly adjust volume, change your program, check battery status and even locate a lost hearing aid via GPS. Other apps, like the Tinnitus Calmer and SmartRemote, can do even more.

• BelCare protection program: Beltone promises to support its customers for the life of their hearing aids. You will receive a free annual hearing evaluation, 30-day satisfaction guarantee, a one-year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty, two-year protection for change in hearing status and many more benefits.

• Helpful website: Beltone is known for personalized customer service, and you can connect with a representative through their website and social media presence. You can also try a free hearing screening on the website and even schedule your appointments online.

• Best for: aging listeners and people with acquired or progressive hearing loss.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Beltone Hearing Aids Company Information