4.42/5
Based on 172 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

For over 77 years, Beltone has provided personalized hearing care solutions for individuals with hearing loss. Our award-winning, technologically-advanced products are backed by BelCare protection, and are available in over 1,500 locations across the United States.

A-BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: May 5, 2018

542 Beltone Hearing Aids Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: May 5, 2018

In Dec. 2015, I purchased a Beltone Legend 664 hearing aid. At first it was great. Soon my ears were itching like crazy. I was allergic to the material in the receivers. Beltone replaced them with UP receivers at no cost to me. Thank you. I got what I paid for. The new receivers are so uncomfortable, and extremely difficult to put in and take out of the ear canal. Also, the receivers do not properly release the pressure in my ears. Needless to say, the hearing aids spend more time on my dresser than helping me hear. Kevin has done everything possible to help the situation. He has ground off some of the hard plastic (?) that goes into the ear and cleaned them well. He comes to our town only one day a month so that makes it even more trying for both of us. The hearing aids have been sent in for repairs twice when the right hearing aid stopped working altogether.

Now that the warranty is up, the hearing aids sound like tin again and the receivers are still extremely uncomfortable. Beltone has sent me a coupon offering an $895 trade in on other hearing aids. Seriously? I've already paid $3626.45 of the $7024.00 the Legend 644 will cost me by the time I finish paying for them. Surely there has to be other hypoallergenic tips (receivers) available. Whatever happened to the quality products Beltone produced in years past? What am I suppose to do now?

Hi Marjorie,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are working with the team right now to help you get this resolved.

Get expert buying tips about Hearing Aids delivered to your inbox.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 30, 2018

I have had nothing but trouble with Beltone Hearing Aids. Clarity is fairly good when working, but I have had them in for repairs on average of every two weeks since I purchased them. For $6000 you would expect a product to work.

Hi Thomas,

Original review: April 27, 2018

We felt that Beltone was the oldest company that we mostly heard off about. We went directly to the Beltone place. We’re in a very small community and we felt all right interacting with the secretary and then the technicians. They knew what they were doing. We got a hearing aid that goes in my husband's ear, and he hears better with them. And while I like it, he’s always settling with them. But he’s satisfied and we have recommended Beltone to our friends. They really listen and try to get things like they should be, and they’ve always been there when we called and needed something.

Original review: April 26, 2018

The Beltone team in Angola is a really good team. They explained everything and did everything like they should. I wear glasses and I'm on oxygen, and the hearing aid I got is the one that fits in my ear. The product as well as its cost are really good. My left ear is completely gone and my right ear was severely damaged and with the hearing aid, I can hear sounds that I never heard before.

Original review: April 21, 2018

I worked in a factory and the noise from the stamping press that went on all the time was taking my eardrums. Beltone had a good reputation and their hearing aid worked great. The gentleman there was very gentle and explained everything and told me what he was going to do. He went off with another person and came back a few minutes later with four pieces on his hand which he put two of them together on each side. He stuck them in my ear and everything was normal and he talked to me in a regular tone of voice. But, the hearing aid was around $5,000. I’m on Social Security and I don’t have that kind of money. But the Beltone hearing aid worked great and it sounded like someone was actually talking to you, unlike other hearing aid that sounds like they were coming to a tin can.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beltone Hearing Aids?

Original review: April 20, 2018

A few of years ago I had Beltone hearing aid. Took it in for repair and the person put one of those cleaning hooks down it and ever since it has not worked. They refused to fix it without charging about 250 for repair. I think when they screw it up they should have to pay for it but that is not what they said. I bought another pair but different brand but don't like them. I really liked my Beltone but refuse to buy from them again.

Hi Paul,

Original review: April 20, 2018

I have had these for 6 months and paid $5,000 after my insurance and rebate. I still cannot hear up close and many other annoying problems with them. I kept going back and they made change after change but they still don't work right. this has come as a big joke at my house. I would NEVER tell anyone I know to go there.

Hi Thomas,

Original review: April 19, 2018

I had 70% hearing loss, and I like the way the Beltone salesman handled himself. I went into the store to do the hearing test and I got the hearing aids that go behind the ear. I like its price and it wasn't noticeable.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I'm 91 and at my age, I'd be happy as long as I can hear. I had hearing aids before but they went bad on me. I didn’t do anything about it for about six months or so. Then, I talked to Beltone there in Benton and their rep checked my ears once before because of the other hearing aids I had. I got a new set and he rechecked my ears. I really like my Beltone hearing aids. With them, I'm hearing sounds I didn’t hear before. I'd tell my friends that Beltone has a good deal and good hearing aids. And they take care of you which is about the best they could do.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Beltone is close by and just up the street from my place. Their staff are very nice and Karen makes me feel welcome. She sits there, listens to me, gives everybody their own time and not in a hurry. I like her. Now because of my hearing loss, it was difficult to understand people when they talk especially if it was a crowded room. Then it got worse and the sound is muffled.

I’ve been wearing hearing aids for about six years now from Beltone and I'm on my third set now. It’s the newest one they have out. It goes behind the ear then I put it in my ear and there’s also a wire that goes in the ear. And I chose the top quality one because I want to make sure I can hear. I had to get used to it in the beginning. Karen tried different round pieces that go in the ear and put them on then take them off to make it comfortable. So, she was very helpful and everything is good.

But most of the time, I feel aggravated because I like to watch TV and I don’t understand what they’re saying. It could be the channel since some programs come in very clear, like the news which is very loud and so I have no problem with it. I worked with the phone and Karen showed me how to adjust it, yet I might not be doing it right. Then if I’m outside, I can hear people talking, the birds, the traffic, anything that’s going on, and people talking to me. Sometimes, I forget I got them in and I go lay down. I go to sleep at night and then all of a sudden, I’ll turn over and go, “My hearing aids is stolen.” Then I’ll just take them out and put them under the other pillow. Until I go use the bathroom, then that’s when I put them in the little box that they gave me. So, all in all, I would recommend Beltone.

Original review: April 16, 2018

When the office where I bought my hearing aids has been closed I had nowhere to go for maintenance. Now I have lost my phone link and I'm trying to get a new one, they want me to drive clear across the state over 200 miles to find out what it will cost me to replace my phone link. I have only had my hearing aids for a few months and they are not paid for yet. I am very upset!!

Hi Darla,

Original review: April 16, 2018

My hearing loss was about 25% and the Beltone hearing aid has made it a lot better. It’s an in-ear and has a little pigtail on it and a 312 battery. I wanted something that was handy and small and they had been good except once in a while, but everybody from Beltone has always treated me good. When the hearing aid goes dead or fills up with wax, I take it in and they immediately clean it up for me at no charge. The hearing aid works fairly well and it's not difficult to use. However, if I get in a group of people, I can’t hear anything, just a bunch of noise. But it’s good when I’m talking to an individual.

Original review: April 15, 2018

OK, first off, the initial experience with the office I went to was fine. Everything was explained clearly to me. No pressure. The staff was very helpful and professional. I was quite pleased with the product initially, which, for $6000+ for a pair of Legend 17s I should have been. The issues arose after about 4 months when I was outside the US, where I live 11 months out of the year. The first one failed. So, I scheduled a time with the local office where I live in South America. The fact that Beltone has an international presence and a global warranty was a big selling point. The connecting tube had failed. They replaced it.

About two months later the other device failed (6 months from purchase and I'm seeking service a second time) so back I went. This time it would require factory repair, and the local office said I had to go back to where I purchased the units. You know, over 6000 miles away. I explained that they're under warranty but that didn't matter. So I found someone heading to the US to carry and mail them, contacted the original office, explained the situation, and got a response indicating that they were incredulous about my experience.

I contacted Beltone corporate via email and was told that they let franchises determine their policies on return and repair. Huh? Global warranty? Really? When I questioned this, they discontinued replying. After the repair, or most likely replacement, I had to have international shipping back to me, at a fairly significant expense, and found that my original programming was not restored. We're now 9 months into ownership and I've had both devices functional at the same time for about 5 months. That didn't increase because as soon as the repaired one arrived the other one failed. Again. By this time I'd resigned myself to carrying it to the US in 2 months and I just adjusted the volume of the other one.

That's year 1. I took the now not functioning device to the original office, they diagnosed it as failed, and sent it away. About a week later I picked it up. I now had two functional devices again. A month later, the connecting tube on the recently repaired/replaced device failed. Another office in the US -- I was traveling -- did the repair with no questions asked. Still, a $3000 device failing in a month? I paid out of pocket for these things and can't afford to pay for repairs this often when the warranty expires next year.

So, I'm now 22 months in with these devices and have one that has started occasionally not picking up ambient sounds and another that sometimes has some noise in it that interferes with conversations when it's present. I see little sense in going to the local office because they won't repair it locally, and by the time I mail it to the US and get it back, I'd be just as well off to take it myself and enjoy what benefit I get from these things. There's year 2 so far. What I'd say is that the experience largely depends on your tolerance for returning the devices for repair and the quality of the office you deal with. For me, I'll be looking long and hard for replacements when the warranty expires, and Beltone may not get my business back.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I felt left out all the time because people, especially in a crowded room, I didn't know what they were saying. The noise was there but I couldn't understand. I live out in the country and Beltone is just 10 miles away. It's convenient. Pat their rep was just wonderful. He's a nice guy, but he just didn't explain to me how to change the batteries and the filters. The only thing he told me was they'd clean them for me free. He also hit me at first somewhere between $8,000 to $9,000. And I told him, "There's no way."

And a couple of years went by and I stopped in and talked to him, told him, I might have a couple of thousand dollars. That's all I could spend. And the guy said, "You may be in luck. We've got some specials." He came up with $1980. And I thought that was kind of coincidental. But, I got them. I couldn't play the TV if anybody came because I had to have it up on 75. Now, I run on 18. It's good. In fact, I sent my son over there and he bought two of them. I also recommended Beltone to another friend and Beltone has that $100 giveback for a recommendation. But I haven't got it yet.

Original review: April 7, 2018

Beltone is local, are close enough to my house and was the easiest choice to use. They seemed to be reasonable price-wise and when I talked with other people that had hearing aids, it was quality. Their service reps were very helpful and did a good job. I got the behind-the-ear model and it seemed to be the best one for what I needed. It's good, so far. It takes a little getting used to, but it's helpful. Beltone has taken care of me, does free visits for the cleaning and the battery and I'm happy.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: April 6, 2018

My first new set of these things, was not good. In 2 and 1/2 years I had to have them sent for repairs 5 times. When they were sent in the last time, I called Beltone in Chicago and asked if they would just keep them and send me a $2000 refund. At first they said "no" and stated that they would give me 6 months more warranty. Why, so I could send them in for repairs, I wondered. I said no. It will be social media or small claims court. Then, the local Beltone dealer called and said if I bring the other one in, Beltone would send me a new pair.

Well, I waited two weeks and they finally came into the crabby dealer. I then went to her office to pick them up. When there, I received the new hearing aids and said I was going to sell them as I am buying a new pair of a different brand. Sheryl, my dealer, got mad and went to her office slamming the door. I have now been wearing the Bel Tones for 3 days while waiting for my other brand of new ones to arrive. The right one went dead. Time to send the new one in for repairs. 3 days of use, mind you. Worst pieces of junk I have ever owned.

Hi Howard,

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: March 26, 2018

2014 I purchased a $6000.00 set of hearing aids. $2325.00 down and office financed the rest. $325 a month, auto withdrawal per mo. I could never hear, so I went back 2 or three times a month, finally I told Nick that I was stopping payments until I could hear. By this time I had paid them $4400.00 plus, so for the next year I was back in the office time and time again. Finally Nick called me "a crazy ole woman".

They finally told me they were going to upgrade me to their "Legend" their best. They told me if I paid them $90.00 they would forget the rest of the bill. Witness was there. So after a few days I still couldn't hear, so after aggravating a couple of mo's I went back in. I was told these were notorious for wax build up so he took it to the back and came back out, and said give me the other one and ill clean it also. Then he came out and told me he couldn't give them back to me because I owed then $1600.00. I cannot find an attorney who will take such a small case. Beltone now has my $4400.00 and my hearing aids. Miracle-Ear was suggested to me, I spent & 2500 and I can hear fine.

Hi Judith,

Original review: March 23, 2018

I lost one of my hearing aids, my family took me to Beltone to get new ones. Ed helped me did the test and showed me a pair and I bought it. Here's where the problem start. The first week I had them the left aid started to shut down after 8 hours and had to be recharged. I called Beltone and Ed fixed the problem. 1 month later it started up again, so back I go to Ed. Now thinks it's the battery. So he ordered a new one. Along with this problem came the hearing piece falling out enough so I could not hear, Ed fixed it again with a larger earbud. Then the new battery was installed and it did not fix the problem so Ed change the little door and another new battery finally the left aid was working!!!!

About two weeks down the road the right aid is now not working at all so I'm waiting to see Ed but unfortunately he had a car accident so I'm waiting to see a fill in. The office people are great but these hearing aid are awful. I've been wearing hearings for about 30 years and never had a problem with brand new hearing aids. I will never recommend Beltone to anyone.

Hi Paula,

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

I had an appointment Feb. 27th 2018 at the Summersville, WV location for my mom. We waited 2 hours for the tech to finish her exam with a prior patient. This was ok with us. During the wait 2 clients came in after us, one upset about her hearing aids and them not working. The tech took her back before us. I missed worked and will have to miss work again to take her back. The tech is very unprofessional. The hearing aids have never worked properly for my mom. I will not be a spokesperson for Beltone. Other clients came in while we were there with the same feedback. Frankly you should give our money back for this inferior product.

Hi Deborah,

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

If you buy your Beltone Blue (Gold Series) hearing aids out of state and return to your home city. The local dealer of Beltone Aids might be a private enterprise. They will not honor the free batteries for a year benefit. They require you to go back to the state where you purchased the hearing aids. This seems stupid and not good customer relations. They also don't mention this inconvenience when you purchase these expensive hearing aids.

Hi James,

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

The name Beltone Hearing Aids is well-known and at the time, the location was very convenient so I bought a Legend hearing aid from them. It goes behind the ear and then it has a little rubber dome on it. I also had them put the little tails on the wires because it stays in better and I feel more secure. It was a big expense but my insurance covered part of it, which was helpful. Their crew in Fayetteville has been excellent. Their receptionist Shiela is absolutely wonderful. No matter what I needed, she was able to take care of it. I have also seen both of their techs and they were very professional, friendly, outgoing and very thorough. They're terrific. I also take my mom there, as well as my husband before he passed away, because I was so pleased with Beltone and their people.

At Christmas time, my mother and my daughter went in and bought me the charging unit as a gift so I don't have to change batteries anymore. Again, it was well handled by their staff. I’m sight impaired so this is much easier for me. My mother already had one and she is pleased with hers too. About three years ago, I went to Beltone's office in downtown Florida and whatever it was that I needed, they took care of that and they were good too. Some members of my family, a couple of friends and I have had a very positive experience with Beltone.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I bounced around to different operations, different manufacturers and some of the independent people here. I tried out hearing aids and Beltone was by far a superior quality. I've recommended them to a number of people just because of that. I was also impressed with the first person that I dealt with and for the first couple of years. It was a woman that was operating the Beltone office there. When this office was taken over, a gentleman by the name of AJ took my hearing aid and made an adjustment to it, and it was so far superior. There was a number of things that he did that I wasn’t aware I should have been doing that gave me a much better experience.

I got a small unit that goes behind the ear and then has a little tube that goes down into my ear. It was the one that was suggested by the hearing aid specialist that tested my hearing. I wear it every day and I like the size of it, and they've been trouble-free. It's comfortable, effective and I can adjust it for different circumstances. It's really made a big difference for me. I was having trouble hearing children’s and women’s voices, which is the usual first sign of hearing loss, and now I'm hearing more clearly in different circumstances. I did have one little bleep where it wasn’t communicating with the little handheld remote that I have. I dropped by the office, and in 10 seconds they showed me what I needed to do to reboot it. Everything has been fine other than that.

I was a little flustered to find out that not everybody is happy with the experience they get in a Beltone. My brother got one based on my recommendation and he's happy with them, but he has trouble getting adjustments that he feels he needs. It's the individuals in the office that make all the difference in the world. I'm the perfect example of having experienced that. I hope that it continues to improve across the company. But hearing aids in general are really expensive. I don’t know how long I can expect to wear these but I'm not inclined to make another purchase at that level anytime soon.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

My husband loves Beltone. He worked in a factory many years ago that didn’t provide ear protection, and lost almost all of his hearing in his left ear and half of it in his right ear. The doctor recommended the hearing aids and they’ve helped him with his hearing problem. The hearing aids are behind his ear and they come over with a clear plastic thing and a thing inside the ear. He tried other ones but my husband was told those hearing aids were the ones that best met his needs. He usually deals with Beltone's customer service team and always feels very good when he comes back from there. They're very faithful. They’ve made it clear he can go there anytime he wants even without an appointment.

Without the hearing aids, all he just says is, “What?” or misinterprets what you're saying totally or just hears noise. You couldn’t even walk on the left side of him 'cause he couldn’t understand what I was saying. Also before, even when he was driving, I was so concerned because he couldn’t even hear sirens coming. But now, you could converse with him. We would recommend Beltone. I love their service. They're very committed to helping my husband no matter what.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

Beltone was the old-time name that I knew of and whose credibility was never in doubt. Several of the other people that I had seen were like mattress companies on every corner that flimflam at us. I liked the way Beltone was presented to me. The personnel seemed very conscientious and they really appreciated the opportunity to work with me.

Initially, I was there and I met a young lady who did the diagnosis, and she was very professional meticulous. She was really the reason I went back to Beltone. I also met with Eric in Libertyville who's a nice young man that seems to have all the credentials that I'm looking for as far as being responsive, attentive, and really working towards improving my ability. I use their team on a daily basis whenever I have a problem. I see them fairly often whether it's battery replacements, problems with cleaning my hearing aids or whatever they’ve done to help me to be able to succeed on my own and become fairly independent.

I got the hearing aid that goes over my ear, but the inner-working goes into my ear. I'm a top-of-the-line guy and I don’t like to take a shot at something that might work as opposed to something that, with all reason, should work. I have occasional problems with one-on-one conversations where there might be three people, but for the most part, I'm doing well. If it gives me the opportunity to talk one-on-one with people across the desk and hear them even though the tone of their voice might be soft, I'm satisfied. My partial hearing loss was difficult in certain instances, but my hearing has improved dramatically and I'm happy with it. I've spoken up on behalf of Beltone to several of my friends.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

Since I moved up to Auburn in 1991, my hearing started to go downhill and my family was noticing it. I missed so many conversations. I signed up for two classes recently, and I had to drop both of them 'cause I couldn’t hear. I went with Beltone but I haven't been really happy since I got it. I tried and tried, but I couldn’t get them to stay in my ear. They have fallen out of my ear when I'm in the car with a heavy coat on, and they’ve dropped out of my ears at home in all different places. I never felt that I was getting strong enough service from the man who owns Beltone now.

I went to Beltone the other day and a young woman was in there. She checked me and she was very good about it. She answered all my questions and was confident with what she was saying. She cleaned the hearing aids. She also put a tiny little piece of plastic on each one of them that you bend and stick in the side of your ears. It seems to hold the hearing aid in and it's the most improvement that I've had. She knows what she's doing and I love her. It's been a very scary thing since I bought it because it took me five years to pay them off. I cannot afford them anymore. I'm stuck with this, so I'm going to need good service when I go to Beltone. I'd been so disgusted with it that I said I would never buy Beltone again. But I want to give this a fair chance and see if I can suffice with it.

No response received
Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

Awful hours. When I first purchased the hearing aid the office had office hours Mon - Friday until 5. Then slowly cut back 9 - 4 3 days a week. Now I went to have my hearing aid fixed. Hours on the door M - F 9 - 4 and a posting on the door NEW HOURS Tuesday and Thursday 9 – 4. Checked another town Only Wednesday 9 – 4. Purchased batteries only 3 worked.

Hi Richard,

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

I am coming up on the first anniversary with my Legend aids. While it has helped my hearing a bit, Beltone as a vendor has been a frustrating experience. I choose Beltone in part as it is BCBS partner and that the audiologist was personable and a hearing aid wearer. The week after I took delivery, I found out that he retired the day after my delivery, but never mentioned he would not be there my next visit. His replacement who was a nice fellow was clearly a rookie with little experience. He left after several months and the office is not staffed on a full time basis. One aid failed and needed to be replaced. The new aid has new software which makes it no longer compatible with the android phone app (which was another reason I chose Beltone). Beltone is not proactive about fixing the app compatibility, telling it's up to Android to fix it. Very frustrating experience. Feel I like a was sold a bill of goods with no support behind it.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I have hearing so bad I would be considered deaf or extremely hard of hearing. I went in to see a WONDERFUL young man named Cris in Sebring, Fl and to my surprise I now am in the land of the hearing. I didn’t want to think about the fighting to just hear a little but never DREAMED that I would be able to hear words without reading lips and able to hear actual words of songs and on the television. I just came in from a musical Chicago and told my husband that I heard every word and song. Cris never turned his back to me and by spending 3 hours with me I feel alive for the first time in years. If we could we would give him twenty stars. What an asset for your company to have someone who really cares and willing to work for his customers.

I have given his name to four that Ned to give him a try, they won’t be sorry but pleased beyond belief. Thank you for the wonderful product but also for having an employee who goes out of his way to give his customers a new life. I have been SO disappointed for the last 10 years and sure I would be getting the runaround again so you will understand why I’m so thrilled over your products but over my wonderful audiologist. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will be singing praises for your company products as well as Chris ** until my last breath. I’m on my second day and look forward to many more HEARING DAYS.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I have had my hearing aids for almost one year now and there is no difference when talking to people. When I say no difference I feel that I can hear fine without them. I said I didn't think I needed them in the first place but I said I would try them. The doctor has tried to adjust them several times to no avail. I just went back to him today and he said he made some minor adjustments and said he would give me another hearing test. I went back to him before the thirty days were up and he said will have to just make some adjustments. Now I have been going back to him about six times and nothing has changed. I asked if I could get my money back and he said ("You own them"). I think I am out a lot of money and nothing to show for it. I do like the the doctor but you can't fix something that is not broke.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I went to a specialist and he told me that I had a hole in my eardrum. I had a surgery and there was a chance that I could hear, but I wasn’t really able to hear any more. I went to Beltone because they were close to where I live and I didn’t like to be roaming around. They tested my hearing and they treated me really well. They gave me some hearing aids.

At first, I had a behind the ear unit. I put it inside and put it around my ear in the back. Beltone told me that I was required to have a different hearing aid because of the insurance and the one I have now, I still put it inside the ear and there's a little antenna that I put it inside around your ear. They're also smaller compared to what I had. I had been with them for three years now. I could hear more with it but sometimes it's kind of hard for me to distinguish what the person is telling me. However, they're too expensive but I will recommend it to a friend.

Beltone Hearing Aids expert review by Shelley Webb

Founded in 1940, Beltone is one of America’s oldest hearing aid companies. The Chicago-based company manufactures its own hearing aids and sells them in over 50 countries worldwide. Its target market is patients 50 years old and above.

• Product selection: Beltone has many hearing aid styles available, including in-the-canal, in-the-ear and over-the-ear models. You can work with an experienced Beltone practitioner to choose the hearing aid that works best for you depending on your degree of hearing loss, lifestyle, preferences and budget.

• Accessibility: Because Beltone is an international company, it’s easy to find a Beltone location near you whether you’re at home or traveling. There are over 1,500 independent hearing care centers throughout the United States, where you can receive a hearing screening, hearing aid fitting and more.

• Apps for mobile devices: Beltone makes it easy to control your hearing aids through several apps available for smartphones and mobile devices. The HearPlus app is compatible with the Legend, First and Boost hearing aid models and allows you to quickly adjust volume, change your program, check battery status and even locate a lost hearing aid via GPS. Other apps, like the Tinnitus Calmer and SmartRemote, can do even more.

• BelCare protection program: Beltone promises to support its customers for the life of their hearing aids. You will receive a free annual hearing evaluation, 30-day satisfaction guarantee, a one-year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty, two-year protection for change in hearing status and many more benefits.

• Helpful website: Beltone is known for personalized customer service, and you can connect with a representative through their website and social media presence. You can also try a free hearing screening on the website and even schedule your appointments online.

• Best for: aging listeners and people with acquired or progressive hearing loss.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb

Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Beltone Hearing Aids Company Information