toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

A Beltone store happened to be where I shop and the first thing I thought of when I needed hearing aids was to go and visit the gentleman that runs the place. I knew I could get service there and they're so good I can get it right away at any time of the day on any day of the week that I have a problem. I can walk in. The receptionist is fantastic and the service is excellent. I have their top of the line product, the Legend 17. I don’t have to listen to people yell at me anymore. They have different settings that I can use. I like the fact that I can set them for different situations like going to church or to a restaurant.

This is an ongoing type of a hearing aid. There are other things that it can do for me. For instance, I could even answer cell phones with them. They're Bluetooth. The other thing is that over a period of time I don’t have to keep buying new hearing aids. They can put new components in them and bring them right up to date. I've attended a couple of Beltone's functions because I learn something every time I go. They're exceedingly helpful.

I've seen the ad for Beltone in the paper and the hearing aids looked great. The office girl and doctor who assisted me were real nice. I was surprised because some of them are grumpy when you meet them. And when I'm at their office, I'm happy. I like them and I recommend them. I took a bunch of the doctor's cards and passed them out in church. I know they all sit up front because they can't hear. The hearing aids are wonderful and really good. Once in a while, though, I put my hand up there to make sure they're on. It doesn't feel like they're there but they are.

Beltone hearing aids stick to my ear real good. I go in about every four months and have my hearing aids cleaned. And their reps are really knowledgeable. My hearing's a lot better now. My sister doesn't have to scream at me. Also, this summer I had the door open and kept hearing this bird. It was outside and I could hear it and I couldn't hear it before.

We just returned from an appointment with Jane ** in Cape Coral, Florida. My husband was having trouble with his left ear. She examined it and found a fungus infection. She took over an hour with us to find an ENT doctor to make an appointment to have it fully examined. We want you to know how EXTREMELY professional and caring she was to help us. We and you are fortunate to have Jane ** on your staff. She rates a plus 10 in our book. Thank you.

The hearing care professionals from Beltone Hearing Aids were very friendly and got the job done. I had one thing though that bothers me which was the cloak and dagger approach to taking care of issues I have with my hearing aids. They take the hearing aid off in another room then they come back and give me back my hearing aid already cut out and looking newer. I asked about what was wrong and I never get a clear understanding of what's going on with the hearing aid like they’re hiding something. They're not being upfront with me about it. Other than that, the hearing care professionals were great, very thorough when explaining my hearing damage and got me set up with a nice hearing aid, which is working right now. It was a pleasant experience overall.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beltone Hearing Aids?

Like most hearing aids, wearing my hearing aids the first time was a little irritating because I'm not used to hearing so much, but I’m grateful for Beltone. The hearing care professionals were outstanding. When I've been back, working with them has been above and beyond my expectations. My experience has been fine, and I'm very pleased.

I’ve had a hearing aid for years. When I moved over here, I started going to Beltone since they have a place here in town that sells hearing aids. I got new hearing aids from them, had them a couple months, and I'm happy with them. I had trouble with the one on my left ear - it was making a whistling sound. I went over to Beltone and the professionals usually get me right in or make an appointment to have it checked. They were very nice over there, accommodating, and listened to me.

With the other place, I had to drive for about 45 minutes to get to the hearing aid doctor and since I'm getting older, it's rough on me, so I decided to go to this Beltone in town. I'm glad I did and I like both of the places. As soon as I got my hearing aid, I was comfortable with it and I can get out and feel better about it. I'm pretty well satisfied. If anybody's got a hearing problem, Beltone is the place to go.

I needed a hearing check and I went to Beltone ‘cause I know they’ve got a national name. Peter is absolutely the most fantastic gentleman that I've ever met. He’s compassionate, caring, and thorough. They'd be losing a real big asset if they would get rid of this guy. However, the battery life is nonexistent. I was entitled to free ones for a certain amount of time and who knows how long they've been on the shelf. When I first got them the batteries lasted about a week and now they only last maybe two to three days. But the hearing aid is comfortable and pretty much invisible. The quality of my life is better now that I'm hearing things that I had been missing out on. It's a super fantastic experience.

I needed hearing aids and Beltone was a good company. I got the in the ear and the back of the ear model of hearing aids from them. And I got the batteries free. I go and visit Beltone, and the hearing care professionals there check my hearing aids out. They're great. I wear my hearing aids everyday all day, and they're very comfortable.

I was shopping for hearing aids and had been to several companies. I decided to go and see what Beltone's hearing aid was like so I paid them a visit. A week or two later I decided that I couldn't afford their hearing aid because the price was so high but they were willing to work with me and I could make payments once a month. I have enjoyed my hearing aids from them and I'm very satisfied. I go back and have the specialist adjust my hearing aids occasionally. He has told me that anytime I had any kind of a problem, to "just feel free to come back." The people at Beltone are very nice, and it's a pleasure to go visit them.They take their time and give me a good test, and make sure that they've got everything right. They're very sufficient and I can depend on them. I have been to some hearing aid companies where they tried to figure everything out on the computer but, as I told my daughter, a computer does not have a person's feelings and can't feel what they really need. At Beltone, the doctor will use a computer to find out something, especially if I have a problem that he can't quite understand, but otherwise, he's a really nice doctor and I fell in love with him and his secretary, too. They're sweet people and I couldn't be treated any better than how they treat people.

I was unhappy with my previous hearing aid so I went to Beltone. I’ve never considered any other ones, but I’ve been tempted ‘cause insurance doesn’t cover these and I’m not happy with the flat hearing aid at all. I don’t know how long I’m gonna have the recent aid I bought because with the first hearing aid, my batteries would last up to 10 days, but on this, I’m lucky to get four or three days. Now batteries are free, but when I have to start buying them, it’s gonna be a lot of batteries.

Anyway, I liked the girl from Beltone who used to run this place. She was more particular and always made sure that when she did the mold, she got it to fit. Because I had such good luck with her, I'm upset that she left. The new rep is not precise in making the mold, so sometimes the aid slips out because of the fit. Some days it bothers me; some days it doesn’t. He keeps wanting me to try it. And I can’t turn it up. When I can’t hear people across the table from me, I get really frustrated. Then he said I might need another one for my other ear, but I don’t even want to do it with him.

I tried to overlook it ‘cause I got to have my hearing aid, but it doesn’t seem to fit well. It should fit better, and sometimes I know once I send it in, he can’t do anything about it. Then he said it should only last me about five years, and I said mine last me over 10. I can’t pay that kind of money and expect it to last only five years. His receptionist is really good, so most of the time I’m happy. But I’m dissatisfied with this last hearing aid. It ought to be turned up, but when I do I get too much noise. I would recommend Beltone but I’ve had more trouble with this last one than I had with the first one I got. It should be a little more better than that.

My overall experience with Beltone has been excellent. Their reps are top-shelf people. I got the hearing aid that sits behind the ear and the cable is over in my ear. It has a volume control and it works fine. I only have one hearing aid in the right ear because I had a roadside bomb blow my left ear, and getting a hearing aid was quite an enhancement for my life. I am able to hear better.

I had a cousin by marriage who used to sell Beltones years ago. He had really worked hard and given good service then, so I figured it was still carrying on. I got their new one which was the over-the-ear and it’s very comfortable. I don’t think anybody has been able to tell that I have them on. They're so small and almost invisible. The battery life is about a week and I haven’t had any problems with my Beltone.

I have hearing loss from loud noise. I used Lyric before and I got it from Johnson Audiology. I liked them because they would fit in my ear and you can't see them. I own and drive a truck and about 85% of the time I'm in a high noise environment, and so the hearing aids adjust to the noise. Then Johnson Audiology dropped the ball on it. The batteries went down and they didn't have my size. Three months later I had to go by there and they go, "Nobody called you?" I told them that I'm going to opt out of the program so I went to Beltone. It was about $3300 a year and a lot cheaper. It works well and it's more durable than Lyric, it doesn't tear up when you pull them out. They also had a thing to put on the hearing aids so it wouldn't drop. So, I get the same quality for less money.

I like Brian and Becky over there. They're super good people. They take me when I get in there, do the deal, clean my hearing aids, and check my ears making sure everything is up to par. They're very knowledgeable because I was looking at the bigger model that I can hook up to my phone then Brian said, "Judy, don't you remember you said you didn't want to look like you had a piece of gum sticking out in your ear?" I probably said that and forgot about it.

Then I lost one of my hearing aids as I was trying to pull a piano on the chassis on a trailer with slide axles. It popped out of my ear in the mud and I didn't realize it at the moment. It was the same color as the mud so I couldn't find it. But then I got the little ones with the little batteries that go down in the ear. I hear way more than I want to and I guess that's a good thing. It's been a great experience so far and I'm trying to get my mother to use it as she wants to hear too but she has vertigo.

I love my Beltone hearing aids, and they're the best ones I've ever had. I had two pairs of Siemens hearing aid before and I didn’t like them. I’ve had my Beltones for almost a year and I love to hear the sounds that I couldn't hear before. The only thing with them is I had trouble with the left hearing aid. It worked fine before they worked on it, but after they worked on it, it totally went out. They couldn't figure out what was going on, so I took it back. I got it back two weeks later and the representative didn’t say anything. When I put it in my ear, the button could not be turned up or down. So I'm going to take it back and let them work on it again. I think the warranty is still good on it. Other than that, the people from Beltone are very friendly, and I’m very pleased with them. I recommended them to somebody and she likes the hearing aids too.

My parents loved Beltone and I got the hearing aids that go behind the ear. It's a new one that I can program with my phone, but I couldn't handle that feature and it was too much for me. The hearing aids are easy to wear, though, and I got a permanent custom ear piece to hide it because it kept sliding out. The hearing care professionals have been very good to me and I can't complain.

Beltone was close to where I eat and I got from them the last one they just put out. It’s pretty good but it's off and on. Sometimes the telephone is working really well with my hearing aid but there are times that I cannot understand the people on the other end.

I have the Beltone hearing aid that goes behind my ear with the little wire that goes inside. However, it was way overpriced. I only paid $2,500 for the other ones that I had and they were very close to being the same quality as what I got with Beltone. But I have this hearing aid hooked up to my phone so can hear through it when talking on my phone, and that is my favorite feature. Also, through the instructions on the map thing on my phone, I can maneuver wherever I need to go. It talks to me right in my hearing aids. I also don't have to worry about radio noise.

The speech is fine but trying to listen to music through the hearing aid is not good. It's lacking the quality of a speaker to reproduce the music the way that it should be. I can't hear the TV any better as well. So if it's a sports show or a newscast, I can understand what they're saying. Also if it's a drama or a comedy, sometimes a lot of things get missed. I thought about purchasing the unit that hooks up to the TV and can send the sound directly to my hearing aids. But they need to perfect the reproduction of the sound a little better before that.

The people that I dealt with at the Beltone store both seemed to do a more thorough job than the prior persons that I went to. They knew a whole lot about the hearing aids at the time that I purchased mine. They learned right along with me 'cause I did some adjustments to my hearing aid on my phone that they didn't even know could be done. The individual that I went to was thankful that I was investigating all those options. But they had to call an expert on some of the things that I was asking about to know what was available for us between the hearing aid and the software.

I also went back a couple of times to have adjustments made. The sound coming through was somewhat tinny sounding and the staff made some adjustments there to lower that and I could hear it better. The fit's fine too. The hearing aid does help and I can hear a lot better, but it's not a cure-all. I try to explain that to everybody, that I'm still not going to be able to hear everything right off the get-go. There are quite a few adjustments on these things and sometimes that can be a distraction too. There are limitations to the product and there is room for improvement, but I will continue using this. I've been very satisfied with my experience.

I am a physician and new to the experience of myself needing a hearing aid. First, I was surprised at the high cost of most of the hearing aids and especially so given that I believe the technology is still quite poor. With this proviso, I will say that I believe the crucial tipping point is the skill (or lack of) of the technician testing the patient and making adjustments based on feedback from the patient.

After multiple visits to Costco trying their hearing aids I gave up because I just was not getting through to the tech. I was having feedback (echo) - too poor fitting that apparently is related to the lack of occlusion of the space in the external canal around the hearing aid. I went to Beltone in Central Point, Oregon and the tech of many decades immediately solved this problem. So the Costco hearing aids were returned and I am using Beltone. The iPhone app that interacts with the Beltones is very useful. I wish I could link all my audio related devices via Bluetooth to the Beltones (like my iMac).

Now for my feedback regarding what is so pathetic about all of this technology: I do great in small groups of people but if you put me in a restaurant or with a large group of people I am very distressed - too poor comprehension of what is being said. I try the "restaurant mode" on the software app and it does help some, but not enough.

Watching TV is a total fiasco due to the various sound levels of programs & commercials. I have a new LG TV and have tried the advertisement equalizing function. My conclusion is that the FCC, like most government agencies, is sitting on their duff and does not enforce regulations about amplitude of commercials. How absurd in our so-called age of technology. Googling this topic just now at ** supposedly confirms that there are laws that suppose to regulate sound level of commercials. The cable company in my area has a monopoly and perhaps is getting away with non-compliance.

I think that others may have this problem too but am not sure. I find that both the Costco and the Beltone brand of hearing aid cause me to have itching in the external canals. I was given drops both at Costco and at Beltone so I am concluding that this is commonplace. The drops do not seem to help that much. I wonder if this is a reaction to some agent in the earpiece? It is annoying. Would love to get feedback from others.

UPDATED ON 10/02/2016: This is a follow up to my previous review on Sept 29th. My father-in-law was visiting from S. Korea and having major difficulties using the Siemens hearing aid that was fitted in Korea. I called Hugh (Jack) ** at the Central Point, Oregon Beltone office and scheduled an appointment for testing on this past Friday. I sat in on the testing. It indicated significant hearing loss with right more than left, and that the Siemens aid was not giving him adequate improvement. Jack fitted him with Beltones and agreed that he could wear them over the weekend.

On Sunday night my father-in-law and mother-in-law related to me (via my bilingual wife) how thankful they were that he could now hear and how much more communicative he was. My mother-in-law felt like she had a new husband. This was related in a family gathering sitting around the dinner table after we all had engaged in lively conversation. There was not a dry eye in that room. It was one of the most gratifying moments I could remember. I reflected how gracious, patient, and sensitive that Jack was during the exam and fitting.

Given Beltone is an international company with offices in Korea, Jack said he would call the Korean office and obtain info on multiple items to relate to us before my in-laws returned to S. Korea. NOW WHERE DO YOU COME ACROSS SUCH AN INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE AS THIS? I am a medical doctor of almost a half century's duration. This was not only expertise on Jack's part but pure generosity and compassion that is too often lacking in our present day society.

The hearing aid I was using before was with the battery, didn't fit in my ear well and wasn't comfortable. Then, there was a gentleman at my church who recommended Beltone to me. I got a free exam letter in the mail so I called and made an appointment. The company has fantastic people. They work with the customer, are very attentive and wanna make sure everything is okay. I can call them if I need to and they do whatever I needed done. It's good to be able to hear. The one I have is the electronic model that goes behind the ear. It's comfortable and one can't see them by the way my hair hangs at the ear. I'm really happy with the hearing aid and I would definitely recommend Beltone.

Beltone has been around for centuries and all their hearing care professionals have been exceptionally good, pleasant and helpful. I had some trouble when I first got the hearing aids, and they brought me right in and took care of it right away. I like my hearing aids and they make a big difference since I'm a musician and I play music on the road. However, its batteries don't last long enough. I replace them after only four to five days of usage and they are not cheap. But besides that, it's all been good.

I was able to secure a fairly significant discount from Distinct Benefit Solutions and that's why I bought from Beltone. I got the one that connects to the iPhone and behind my ear. I've had some issues with it and the Beltone store here has been very helpful in taking care of that. Their rep was on time, and in our area, that's really important. I wear the hearing aids all day because I work and by the end of the day, I'd have to put the volume and the treble up high and it would eat up the batteries. One was sent back to the factory, and that seemed to be repaired and that's fine. Then the same thing was starting to happen with the left ear and so that's with the factory right now.

Before Beltone finally decided that they were going to send my hearing aids back, they tried to adjust it which was fine. I didn't want to have it sent back because I needed to have it so I could hear. They would adjust it and it would be good for a couple of days and then I would come back again. I gave them the hearing aid a week ago Thursday. They said they were going to send it out with a rush and it would be back on Tuesday, but it wasn't. Then they said it would be back on Thursday, but it wasn't either. That’s been really annoying.

Beltone improved my life on the fact that I don't have to strain, which I didn't realize I was doing. I didn't realize that I had an issue even though my husband, for the last three years, has been telling me that I needed hearing aids. However, it's a double-edged sword. Once I've gotten the hearing aids and I've been able to hear and communicate better, it especially made having my business easier. Then when I don't have them anymore and have issues, it really bothers me. Overall, the people that are in the store here in Fort Lauderdale are terrific and Terry really bent over backwards to try to help me, though there was just so much she could do. It's disappointing that I've had quite a few problems with the set of hearing aids that I happen to have.

My experience with Beltone has been very good. I have a long standing relationship with them. When I bought my first pair of hearing aids from them, it was a husband and wife location. I had a test done back in the 70s because I had what I considered a hearing loss and she was exceptionally professional. I got to know the two over the years and bought hearing aids from them. I'm on my second or third pair, and I went with their top of the line products, whatever Jim recommended based on what's good for me as a patient. Beltone has come through with very professional people. I always get their cards and they want me to come in and have a hearing test. Also, Beltone is everywhere and that's a real plus.

Jim and Jennifer are great people. They try their best to help everybody, because their customers are in the lobby waiting and most people are apprehensive when it comes to talking about hearing aids because even though they can’t hear, they’re embarrassed to say that they have to have hearing aids and they’re in the right place. I’ve referred some business to Jim because he's a fine guy. He looks at the individual and he doesn’t argue with him. If people need hearing aids, he's the guy that they would want to see. The way they handle the conversations are exceptionally good and they're helpful. For most people, they’ll either go on the net or have a brochure and try to educate themselves, but they really need to go in and they need to talk to somebody like Jim and Jennifer.

It's very important to have good caliber people rather than somebody trying to sell something, like when I took my mother-in-law to another place which she eventually left because they were taking her down the hill. As time went on, she could not hear well and when I figured it was time for a test, my mother-in-law said her previous hearing aid place didn't ask her. That was the least that they could do for her. She decided that since I've been through so much with Beltone, we would have the same hearing aids for her. There was a test whether she could pick up a guy-girl conversation which comes out of a speaker a bit behind Jim, and when she was asked questions about the conversation she did better than I did. She was able to rephrase it and explain it to Jim. She was 86 and she was really sharp.

My mother-in-law was impressed in the fact that nobody tried to sell her anything. It was the fact that it was a proven technique that people realized it themselves. It’s rare. The proof is in the pudding. Also, it's good that Jim goes in for training once every one or two years and he said that some of the fellas that design and work on the hearing aids wear them. I compliment Beltone for doing that rather than buying it from China and going from there. The hearing aids have dramatically impacted the quality of my life because I deal with banks and I have to know what they’re saying. I deal with Board of Directors and officers of corporations and we get into technical and legal things, and I have to be able to hear team.

I went to Beltone, talked to the sales guy, and was impressed by his knowledge and his explanation of what was going on with my hearing. I got the most advanced hearing aid. I like being able to use the app to adjust the settings on the hearing aid and I like the button on the back of it that I can switch between presets on the go. I use that a lot. The hearing aids help me a bit in being able to hear conversations better especially with my family so it has a significant impact.

Beltone's staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and that’s really important to me. That really helped out a lot with going back periodically to improve the settings. I've had two or three appointments with their guy and he was able to tweak the hearing aids to work better each time I work with the sound settings button that eliminates things like the effects and noise. It has been a very good experience and I have recommended Beltone to a couple of people.

The app that comes with my Beltone hearing aids is awesome. It allows fine-tuning of the hearing aids' volume, and if I misplace them, the app also has a locator. The rep I dealt with was great and knowledgeable. She had a good understanding of my situation and made me feel very comfortable. They give excellent customer service. They have free cleaning, and they keep an eye on the ears, checking for any wax buildup. They also do frequent hearing tests to make sure that the product is still adjusted to what I need. My hearing aids have been great. My husband doesn't yell at me anymore, and they're helpful at work, too. It's been a great experience, and I'd recommend them to anyone.

I have had a high pitch deficit since age five due to meningitis and I only needed my high tones adjusted. It took many years for the technology to catch up. I had a pair of hearing aids but was looking for something that would allow me more flexibility, and that was actually Bluetooth. I did research online and went to a couple of local audiologists and researched Beltone’s options. I was quite pleased with the ability to have the Bluetooth without wearing a separate receiver. Even though technology has come a long way, when I wear something, I advertise that I've got a disability which I didn't want.

I trusted the audiologist that I was working with here in Evansville because I went in with a lot of questions and he was very capable in answering them.. His name is Drew and he allowed me to try the Beltone hearing aids for a week because of the expense, which was huge. I didn't want to jump into something and then regret. He was very knowledgeable and he gave me pricing options. I have since gone in for adjustments. He works with me through email. I tell him what's going on and prepare him for the adjustments as we go in. He'd normally have them almost pre-programmed before I sit down.

The ones that I have are Bluetooth to my iPhone. I'm able to adjust my surroundings in a noisy restaurant. I have the receiver to my TV so I can listen to programs with much greater clarity. It's a lot more control of any environment that I have. I truly appreciate the Beltone hearing aids' ability to allow me to engage in more conversations. They're lightweight and I had been used to the open-fit due to the previous brand that was not adjustable. With these, I adjust on the fly. I can quietly open my phone, adjust the bass and treble and change my surroundings. I can remove the nuisance noise of a restaurant and focus on the conversation of the friends I'm with, and that's a huge feature.

The ability to take a phone call using my Beltone hearing aids and have them in both ears so I can understand the person from my iPhone is also really helpful. I find that extremely helpful to understand when I can't see a person, because I lip-read a lot. By taking a phone call and being able to hear it in both ears helps my brain understand what they are saying.

The other brands were cheaper, but a lot of it has to do with the audiologist's knowledge and ability to adjust it to what I need. I wasn't that impressed with the other audiologists. However, the cost would have been better. I understand there's a similar brand at Costco's. I watched a gentleman adjust his hearing aid and asked him where he got them and he said he got them at Costco for half the price of what I got from Beltone, so that's a little concerning.

I've had hearing aids for a number of years so I know what comfort is like. I'm also a competitive cyclist, so when I'm outside, I needed to understand if I could reduce the wind noise. That was such a nuisance on regular hearing aids. In concerts, it’s a whole different environment with the echoing and general conversation, and then the ability to have clarity of TV. With Beltone I’m a lot more comfortable in many environments. Before, I would have to sit back and not really understand conversations, even with the devices then, because they weren't adjustable. I'm much more engaging and I understand quickly, even accent conversations which was a huge problem before. Leading technology has allowed me to be much more engaging in not only life but in conversations. It provides me to be more inclusive.

I've had hearing issues for years and I was looking around at the different alternatives, and the price range was right for Beltone versus everybody else so I thought I'd give them a try. The hearing care professional was more than helpful, takes time to explain everything and was right on the spot. When he made the molds for my hearing aids, he made them right because they fit me perfectly. So he's all around very good. The follow-ups with him were going good and I've got to go back to him again in about a month to touch bases with him. There are still some issues that I would like him to address but it's getting much better.

I got the hearing aid that's put inside of the ear and since having the hearing aid, it made an impact in my life. I'm starting to recondition my brain to hear what's being said versus trying to fill in the gaps, but at least now I'm not asking my wife to repeat herself anywhere near as much. Also, it's a very noisy environment where I work but I'm able to hear and understand the people there better.

I heard about Beltone Hearing Aids at work and so I went to their store. It worked, and I was happy with it unlike the ones I had before which didn't work well and I wasn't happy with them. Their staff was excellent. He seemed well-versed with what was going on and did a good job selling me the hearing aids that's why I bought them. I got the one that goes behind the ear with the tube and I can hear well with them. In follow-up appointments, there were a couple of little issues where one wasn't working and one hearing aid wouldn't connect to the Bluetooth on my wife's phone. He fine-tuned them a little bit and got that working. However, I'm disappointed that it doesn't connect with my Samsung Note. It only works with Apple and a couple of Samsung phones. But other than that, I had a good experience with them so far and I'm satisfied with it.

I had a hearing aide that rarely used, because the sound quality was not good. I decided to try a different brand. I tried 3 different hearing aids. All were the top and latest by the manufacturers. I found the Beltone sound was the best. But the most important factor on my decision were the people at the Beltone. I found Karen ** and Brook very caring. They were more interested in helping their customers than selling their product. I highly recommend them and their hearing aid and the service afterward.

I was looking around for hearing aids and I went to a couple of different places. I liked the audiologist I had at Beltone the best and I got the Legend hearing aids. The one who did the fitting took a lot more time than he did with most patients. He was really trying to hone in on where my issues were and pretty much tailored the initial visit and the initial programming with the actual hearing loss that he identified. I have 55% hearing loss and most of that is the high pitch tones. They mapped these hearing aids so that I can hear a lot of those high pitch tones.

I like the ability to use my hearing aids. They connect to the cell phone pretty easily so I can hear better on phone calls. I was having a lot of problems with cell phone calls and particularly conference calls with more than one person. But I can hear much better now. I go back to the same store every three months for a checkup, any adjustments, and any equipment needs. I usually have the same audiologist, but not always. All of the ones that I meet with are very personable, though. They care about making sure I’m completely satisfied before I leave the store. If there’s any adjustments or issues that I’m having between visits, they’re very accessible and I’m able to come in at any time. All I have to do is call and make an appointment. Beltone is the best choice I ever made.

Beltone Hearing Aids Company Profile