4.50/5
  • 1 star
Based on 6 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: May 5, 2017

6 Gold's Gym Treadmills Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: May 5, 2017

I like that I am able to adjust not only the speed but the incline on it as well. It also measures my heart rate and tells me how many calories I have burned and the distance that I have gone. I am also able to do a preset workout on it. It is super easy to use. Plug it in and go. It does have an energy stop that will stop the machine as soon as people pull on it which is handy in case of an emergency. There is nothing that I dislike about the treadmill other than the price. It was a bit expensive but it was still worth the cost. I am glad that I purchased it and have it available to use in my home any time that I want or need. It is a fantastic product and I could not be happier about it.

Original review: April 27, 2017

Once we bought it and got it home it was very difficult to get set up mainly because it is so big and heavy. If I could change anything it would be the weight! If possible it would be nice to have something lighter and easier to move. I would also change the pulse meter to make it wireless. It keeps falling off. But after finally getting it set up all we had to do was plug it in. All the programs were nice and we are able to customize our own workout plan. Choosing the workout you want is simple and navigation is good. I like the incline that is adjustable and the different levels of exercise that are programmed in it that allow for different levels of exercise. The fan that is built in is also nice as well as the ability to link with my phone/watch to track my exercise. Overall I do like the equipment.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 26, 2017

The original setting up the treadmill took several hours and was difficult as I bought it online and had to put it together myself. In everyday use it can fold up or down for a little more space but I leave mine folded down all the time. To start a workout simply press go in your speed and you're all set. It has 10 speeds and 10 incline settings, has heart rate monitoring, a large digital display, and about 8 pre programmed workout settings. However, the pre programmed work out settings are very limiting and not always exactly what I'm looking for, there are no warmup or cool down functions and display resets after a certain amount of time.

Original review: April 25, 2017

I love my Gold's Gym treadmill! I got the Trainer 720 model after reading review extensively online. This treadmill has the perfect size running area and an awesome joint protection in the Airstride Cushioning. I also like the pulse rate monitors located in the grip and the availability of 18 programmable profiles. I found the treadmill to be exceedingly easy to set up. The foldability has been an awesome feature in our workout room that doubles as a guest suite. The treadmill even fits under the spare bed when it's not in use! The setup of the profiles took a bit more time but the manual is thorough and I found the Gold's Gym customer service to be very helpful!

But while I am very pleased with this treadmill purchase, I have come across a couple of issues that were minor to me. First, the device connectivity is antiquated and, frankly, didn't work well at its intended job. Second, while I expected a little less stability from a model of folding treadmill, the reality took a little getting used to. It isn't anything that feels unsafe though, just different.

Original review: April 23, 2017

My Gold's Gym treadmill is extremely easy to use. Basically just a push of a button and I'm up and running in no time. I leave it sitting in my room, so I don't have to mess with putting it up and out of the way. I like that I can adjust the speed and also, there is an incline feature which allows me to change how effective the workout is. I like the burn I feel in my legs after using the machine. However, I would improve how wide the treadmill is. It is not wide enough for my liking. Sometimes I find myself stepping on the sides of the machine while running.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gold's Gym Treadmills?

Original review: April 22, 2017

A Gold's Gym treadmill allows me to elevate the incline and adjust speed easily. It allows me to create my own workout or do one of the already created workouts. It was really easy to set up and operate. It is easy to understand, and I never have any difficulties using it. However, I wish the screen would be more digital instead of so plain. The speakers on the treadmill work but they are not very loud and could be louder. It is hard to hear over the noise of the treadmill.

Gold's Gym Treadmills Company Information