Lose weight for good. How much can you lose?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

4.24/5

17 Gold's Gym Treadmills Consumer Reviews

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Don’t buy any Gold’s Gym treadmill. They try to force you to sign up for a membership, CARD #. They have no customer service. You have to activate your machine to use it if you can get through the website. Phone calls to their customer service will is a waste of time. Web chat is no better. I bought mine, 430i two days ago and still can’t use it due to the lack of customer service and I believe the thing is broken. It revs up then slows and continues like that, UP DOWN UP DOWN. I suggest you don’t pay the price if have. Do not buy any Gold’s Gym product.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

The setup of process is very easy. Just attach the magnetic button to the interface, turn on the treadmill and it is ready to use. The ease of use is a good feature. It is not complicated and many different types of people can use the treadmill, even those who are not used to exercising. I like the weight loss choice, different speed levels, nice incline and features for controlling the speed. Calorie counting is also important. It is nice to know how many calories you're burning so that you can plan the time that you want to exercise to burn a certain amount of calories. But I would include more incline positions and lower the speed on certain weight loss settings because they are too fast for a person that is trying to lose weight. The settings are hard to complete. They could also offer more plans or settings that could be chosen to exercise with.

Get expert buying tips about Treadmills delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 25, 2018

The process of setting the treadmill up wasn't actually an easy task. But I was able to read the instructions clearly to put the treadmill together, and then after that all I really had to do was plug it up. I like that it can count down or up the time I want it to. I also enjoy that I can increase the slope and speed as much or as little as I want. I was also really impressed with how little the treadmill cost overall. While I had a wonderful experience, I wish I could improve the structure to make it a more comfortable run for me. I would also want the design to be a little more modern like and not funny looking. I feel the treadmill is too high off the ground and can increase chances of injury.

Original review: July 28, 2018

I love to exercise and walk. I love to go outside and run but it's very easy to be able to do it from the comfort of my own home and it's more safer. I bought my Gold's Gym treadmill from a garage sale but that's okay. It has a lot of features and still has all the new things. I know Gold's Gym is a popular brand and it's worth a lot of money. Similar treadmills go for $1,000. This treadmill is very easy to operate. It's very fun and very fine. You can listen to the radio while you're walking. I have lost a lot of weight on my treadmill.

Original review: July 23, 2018

It is easy to set up as it folds, and is on wheels, so it's maneuverable. I just leave it set up under normal conditions, so this isn't really a major issue for me. Very adjustable for all levels of aerobic exercise. Also, it monitors calories burned, heart rate (pulse), in addition to miles and speed. I really like that I can keep track of so many variables during my daily workouts. Wish it was not quite so heavy. It takes up a lot of space, even when it is folded for temporary storage. This was really an issue when I was relocating to a new state, and had to back it up for transport in a moving van. But I managed anyway.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gold's Gym Treadmills?

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

It's really easy to use. I have left it set up since I got it but the initial setup was fine. It took me 10 minutes when I initially set it up and I will have to try and take it down to see how easily it disassembles. I like the adjustable incline and the features on the display. It runs quietly and is energy efficient. However, the emergency stop clip fits awkwardly on the machine and comes off easily. When that happens it cuts off and will throw you off. It could fit better and be more secure and the display could be easier to interpret. I've read the directions so I know how to use and read it but guests don't. Nonetheless, good way to keep fit. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a treadmill.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

It was easy to set up. I just had to put the stand together, it took maybe 15 minutes. And then I had to put the treadmill on it and screw it in and then just plug in. It's easy to use, you just turn on and go. I like that it can read my heart rate quickly during an exercise. I also like that it has pre-set workouts. Moreover, it works with Google Maps app to track my distances. It would be an improvement though if the treadmill could change the positioning of the actual walking part up or down to simulate a hill. That would be more challenging than running.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

Setting the treadmill was easy. It had easy to follow instructions and I set it up in about 30 minutes at the most. You can even look on YouTube and find your model to see joy to setup treadmill. The width of the treadmill is comfortable so there's plenty of room for me to workout. I could also maneuver the treadmill anywhere with the wheels it had. And I like it folds up to make more room in my workout room. I like the easy to read electronics but I would probably improve the electronic screen. It track your calories being burned but I don't think it can tell your weight. Also, the noise of the machine kind of loud.

Original review: July 31, 2018

Setting up was time consuming, but operating is very simple. Very heavy to move once it was put together. We should have installed where we planned on moving it. Simple to operate and elevates for better workout and calory burning. Overall full body workout. It was a safety release cable you can attach to your body in case you begin to fall and will turn off. However, the power button is located in the bottom front of treadmill and you do not feel like bending over to turn it off after workout. I would relocate the button to the display showing our stats. Nonetheless, we do like Gold's Gym products so far.

Original review: July 24, 2018

Setting up the treadmill was simple using the instructions. It is very clear and easy to use. You have many walking speeds and can run at your own pace. It has many functions and set workouts including incline up to level 10, pulse reading, safety attachment. You can walk or jog at your own pace. However, there is nowhere to place a book or tablet to use while I workout. I often use the treadmill just walking without listening or watching anything, but I do enjoy watching Netflix or reading a chapter or two while walking.

Gold's Gym Treadmills Company Information