Gold's Gym Exercise Bikes

Compare Exercise Bikes

Research top Exercise Bikes recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My Gold's Gym bike is very easy to use. We chose one that after assembly it did not nor need to be taken down or folded. I have found those kind to be more flimsy. We wanted something sturdy that we would get a lot of life and longevity out of. It has items that I was looking for already included so I didn't have to hassle with adding them later like a cup holder, hand grips that tell your heart rate and a built in fan. I am very happy with the brand and believe that the features are perfect for my workout needs. Everything that I have ever wanted was thought of and added to this piece of equipment. The exercise bike is the item I use most frequently so it has to be just what I need and expect. Those needs and expectations have been met and exceeded. Very happy with our experience and ownership of this bike. I would change nothing at all about this piece of equipment.

I have a Gold's Gym 390P bike and I think it was a great value for the money! I like that the bike is recumbent because it prevents too much pressure in my groin area. I also like the feature where I can play iFit workout programs via SD card and the built in fan! It is easy to use but it was relatively difficult to set up. It has to be set up at home and I found it to be pretty wobbly after assembly was completed! Every single part of it was not assembled so it took a long time too. I also felt it important to note that the bike console is supposed to work on batteries but I wasn't ever able to get it to run on batteries and had to buy a cord after market in order to get it to work. It would be nice if it is designed for higher weight capacity as well.

I like the resistance that this machine offers. It has a dock for my iPad and it has wheels. I also like that it is easy to use and seemed easy on all my joints. The setup was easy. However, it could use a little more ingenuity to make it even more compact for it takes up lot of space. The machine itself is a little heavy and hard to move so it could use lighter weight materials. The bike needs to get up to new technology. It has old digital items. It also needs a new screen, new phone dock and the machine should also not beep so much. The colors are ugly and they could use an update. The seat rips easily and I have had to re-cover it twice. I have a hard time reaching the pedals and it is always very hard for me to keep my feet on them.

The seat of the Gold's Gym cycle is like a chair therefore making it very comfortable unlike other stationary bikes seats which are so uncomfortable. It also has easy setting and it prompts me the setting options. It has the normal features as most bikes. Just enter pounds I weigh and push buttons to increase or decrease tension. I also don't have to turn knobs for the tension. I can sit in front of the TV and enjoy my shows or listen to music. However, it is a little roomy, takes up some space but I haven't seen any stationary bikes that are in other words compact.

The Gold's Gym bike has a Bluetooth for music and it also has a fan which is great for when you start sweating. It works without flaw and can keep going for hours. The seat is also adjustable to accommodate your size and height. I like everything about the exercise bike. It's very efficient in exercise needs. It's very comfortable and you can spend a lot of time on it. The brand is of high quality as well. It was pretty simple setup and didn't take much time. It was self explanatory like building blocks. It takes minutes at most and it includes everything in the instructions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gold's Gym Exercise Bikes?

I like my Gold's Gym exercise bike because you can adjust the strength of the pedals to give you a more vigorous exercise and it keeps the calories and the time that you are using it. It is easy to use and it was very easy to set up.

I like that the Gold's Gym exercise bike has a fan to keep me cool, the seat is big, and I can keep track of my heart rate and pulse on the bike. I also like that it uses batteries so I don't need a cord and that I can play my music through it. I would like it if the seat was a little bit bigger and thicker. I wish it had a water cup and the fan was a little bigger. I also wish the bike didn't hurt my legs and thighs. The bike is easy to use but sometimes my legs start to hurt when I'm on the bike and sometimes my butt starts to hurt on the bike because the seat is not quite thick enough. But overall the bike is a good one.

I like the multiple levels of resistance that the Gold's Gym exercise bike offers. That is a great feature to have. In setting it up, you just get on it, choose the type of ride you want to do and start riding. A calorie loss counter would be a great addition and a better user menu would be a plus.

I like that the Gold's Gym bike has a fan that keeps me cool if I get too hot. I also like that it has a drink holder so I don't have to get off my bike if I am dying of a cold drink of water. I like it that I can control the incline, it shows me the calories that I burn, shows my heart rate and how many miles I go on it, too. However, If I could I would like a faster fan speed on my bike. There are days that I might work harder on it and with a faster fan it would cool me off better to make me want to stay on my bike longer. I would like a more comfortable seat, too. Some of the functions on my bike requires batteries, as well. Other than that, my bike is very easy to use. I just push the buttons to control the features and I like it that I can control the seat meaning how close I am to the pedals. It's also easy to clean.

I feel like the Gold's Gym exercise bike is working. After doing it for a while, my legs start to burn and it feels like I'm burning calories and making progress. Setting it up was slightly difficult because there were a lot of pieces and the instruction manual was somewhat vague but it is very easy to use and is a nice workout. I would add more features such as goal setting, custom exercise regiments, calorie trackers, and other features that would help me plan workouts and track progress.

I wanted to have something that is not hard to set up. My husband is the one that set up the whole thing and he didn't have a hard time doing it. Plus it has affordable price that is why I chose to buy this brand. Gold's Gym has a good reputation as well when it comes to exercise equipment. It's very easy to operate the exercise bike. I love using it since you can change the difficulty setting of the equipment. However, for the monitor to work you have to use batteries and I notice that it doesn't take long and I have to change it with new ones already which I dislike about this equipment that I bought.

I like that the Gold's Gym bike has maintained its durability over the eight plus years that I have owned it. The price was acceptable and it came with a warranty, although I have not had the need to use it. I find it very simple to use and my girlfriend uses it every day to extraordinary results, as well. It stores with little space needed in my basement, and is readily available for anytime that anyone would want to use it for a workout. I would purchase another one immediately after this model runs its course.

It's a life changing purchase for me. It is very easy to use and the exercise modes made the use as easy as pushing a button and peddling. The setup was also very easy. All that it entailed was fastening three pieces together and plugging one wire from the display to the base of the machine. I also like that there was a display that made keeping track of time, calories, and distance easy. There were also a variety of exercise modes that made the experience different each time. What I dislike though is the bike would squeak a lot if the bolts were not tightened routinely. The bike also could have been powered by a more efficient system rather than the 4 D batteries that it did use.

The features I liked most about the Gold's Gym bike was that it was a recumbent exercise bike. The seat was comfortable and the pedals were easy to move. I also liked that there was a holder that I could put a water bottle in. The only thing I didn't like was that the pedals were a little bit hard to reach when sitting at the bike and the seat didn't move as freely as I would have liked it to. I would have liked the seat to move back and forward so that I could easily adjust it. Also, the process of setting up the bike was a little bit difficult. It was a real nice quality bike but there were a lot of little parts and the parts were heavy. Nonetheless, operating the bike was easy and the on screen panel that counted calories, etc. worked very well.

The Gold's Gym exercise bike has a dashboard which is all digital that measures your speed, distance, calories burned, heart rate, smooth ride, and some other really cool features. If I were to change anything, it would be that the seat would be slightly wider and a little more cushioned. There were also some difficulties setting up the exercise bike at home. However, I don't think this was a matter of the instructions being unclear. I'm just not very handy when it comes to putting things together.

Gold's Gym Exercise Bikes Company Profile