This company is not yet authorized. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Freeletics is a fitness and nutrition app that provides personalized health training at a low weekly cost. With the premium version of the app, Freeletics uses AI technology to adapt fitness plans to your abilities and goals. The company provides some free fitness content and sells equipment, activewear and protein powder on its website. Test out the Freeletics paid app with its 14-day money-back guarantee.
Freeletics offers a personalized fitness and nutrition plan with a digital AI coach. Users can set goals and customize workouts to get fit, lose weight or gain muscle. The program is more affordable than hiring a trainer.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
- Personalized workout plans
- Starts at $2.21 per week
- Nutrition plans and recipes
- Required equipment costs extra
- No live trainers
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
What is Freeletics?
Freeletics uses AI to personalize fitness training plans for clients who sign up for the app. You can use the app to work out anywhere on your own schedule, and the paid subscription entitles you to the benefits of a personalized AI coach.
Users provide feedback after workouts so sessions can be tailored according to their development. You can always customize or select a different training journey; the more you train, the more the app learns about your habits and skill level. No two sets of exercises and workouts should be the same.
Freeletics offers workouts across many genres of exercise, such as running, cardio and bodyweight training, and it also includes classes with or without equipment. Twelve-week courses offer options for weight loss, muscle gain and maintaining an active lifestyle, catering to all skills and fitness levels.
Freeletics also provides nutrition guidance and meal planning, with tailored meal plans and “foodie-grade” recipes. The training and nutrition bundle includes custom training plans, digital AI coaching and nutrition guidance. Users can track progress and be part of a supportive community.
How Freeletics works
To start Freeletics, download the Freeletics app and try out some free exercises. To access customized fitness plans, sign up for a subscription and provide some information about your exercise habits and goals so an AI coach can start to build an individual exercise plan, which Freeletics calls a “Training Journey.”
Users receive customized training sessions based on fitness level and other criteria, such as:
- Your fitness goals, including strength building or weight loss
- The length of your workout (from 15 minutes to one hour)
- The location of your workout (indoors or outdoors)
For a strength-based workout, you’ll need certain equipment, such as a barbell, pull-up bar, squat rack and bench. Provide feedback after each workout so your digital AI coach can track your progress and update the plan.
Manage Freeletics through the app, which also integrates the food plan for users who sign up for the premium service. The digital coach motivates you, tracks your progress and adapts your nutrition goals accordingly. Find the Freeletics app in the Google Play and Apple App stores.
Freeletics also sells a line of specially fitted apparel and gear, along with equipment to accompany workouts.
Though basic workouts within the app are free, Freeletics’ personalized training coach plans start at $2.21 per week. Plan options are three, six or 12 months.
The Freeletics training and nutrition bundle starts at $4.61 per week (save money when you sign up for a year). The company offers a 14-day money-back guarantee.
Additionally, Freeletics sells workout clothing, equipment, accessories and protein powder at varying prices. Its equipment bundles range in price from $70 to $170.
- Is Freeletics good for weight loss?
- Freeletics offers a personalized training journey for each subscriber. Users can set a goal of losing weight and get a workout plan that helps meet that goal.
- Can I do Freeletics every day?
- Subscribers have access to all Freeletics content associated with the account and can choose the frequency of their workouts.
- Is Freeletics good for beginners?
- Freeletics provides training plans for all fitness levels, including beginners. Users have the opportunity to set preferences in the app, and the personalized AI coach will build a plan that’s appropriate for your abilities and help you move to the next level.
- Is Freeletics good for building muscle?
- Freeletics offers training programs for building muscle. The weight training option focuses on muscle gain and definition — these exercises include squats, deadlifts, bench press, push press and rows. Equipment is needed for these workouts.
Is Freeletics legit?
For those who need the motivation of a personal trainer but don’t want to pay the high price, Freeletics offers an affordable individualized workout experience. You can work out on your own schedule, anywhere you’d like, with sessions designed for your skill level and development.
Though the nutrition plan costs extra, the app organizes your meals and workouts in one convenient place and updates food recommendations based on your progress. The company provides a 14-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it for a couple of weeks to see how the digital AI coach works for you.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Freeletics Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.