This company is not yet authorized. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
ClearCorrect is an aligner company that works with your dentist to provide teeth straightening services. It offers flexible payment and treatment plans and affordable prices (starting at $2,000). ClearCorrect’s aligners are invisible and resistant to both stains and cracks.
ClearCorrect works with your dentist to customize invisible aligners at a fair price. Some find its treatment process confusing, but the company’s resources and flexibility might be worth it if you want affordable teeth straightening.
- Competitive pricing
- Works with your dentist
- Flexible options
- Hard to clean
- Treatment process can be confusing
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
What is ClearCorrect?
ClearCorrect is a dentist-founded invisible aligner business. It’s a member of the Straumann Group, a dental research and development company, and its aligners are designed to target issues like crossbite, edge-to-edge bite, crowding, spacing and more. It works with your dentist to provide customized and affordable treatment.
How does ClearCorrect work?
With ClearCorrect, you get an initial scan from your dentist, then a team of professionals creates a treatment plan for you and sends it by email. You can approve or change your treatment option before committing. Most ClearCorrect plans require switching out retainers every few weeks, which slowly pushes your teeth into place over time.
ClearCorrect costs about $4,000 to $5,500 for a full treatment. You can select the Flex plan to pay per aligner, with the freedom to stop at any time, or the Unlimited plan, which covers all your aligners and retainers for a full five years.
- How long does ClearCorrect take to ship?
- You’ll usually receive your liners about five to seven days after approving your treatment option.
- Can you eat and drink with ClearCorrect liners?
- You shouldn’t consume anything but cold water with your aligners in, but they’re easy to remove for eating and drinking.
- How long do ClearCorrect retainers last?
- ClearCorrect’s retainers should last a few years.
- Is ClearCorrect covered by insurance?
- It’s not usually covered by traditional dental insurance but may be covered by orthodontic insurance. We recommend contacting your insurance company for clarity before you commit to ClearCorrect.
Is ClearCorrect worth it?
ClearCorrect’s competitive prices, multiple payment options and ability to work with the dentist of your choice might make it worth it if you’re in the market for clear aligners. ClearCorrect’s team also specializes in offering education and support, like online courses and live webinars, to help you understand your treatment options.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 3,058,338 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
Clear Correct was so much cheaper than other companies but still did the job. I used them with my dentist for over a year, the process was so much slower than initially anticipated. Wish they had an access to portal for clients not only for the dentists.
ClearCorrect Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.