This company is not yet accredited. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Candid provides invisible braces and works with orthodontists to offer you specialized care and teeth straightening services. Through its teledentistry model, Candid delivers aligners to your door but lets you visit a licensed orthodontist for customized services during your teeth straightening process.
Candid is an online invisible aligners company. While its invisible braces can be pricey, Candid lets you work with a licensed orthodontist throughout your entire treatment plan.
- Stain-resistant and BPA-free
- Receive all your aligners at once
- Work with an orthodontist
- Can be pricey.
- Not everyone is a candidate
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
What is Candid?
Candid is an online invisible braces solution that gives you access to orthodontist care without leaving your home. Its aligners are specially designed for each person, and they're stain-resistant and BPA- and phthalate-free.
To get started with Candid, visit its website and order your starter kit. Candid uses the starter kit to determine whether you’re a candidate for its invisible braces treatment plan by examining pictures of your face and teeth and reviewing details from your medical and dental history. During this phase, you can chat with an orthodontist about the goals you have for your teeth.
Once Candid has deemed its program can help you reach your goals, one of its orthodontists crafts a treatment plan for you. Most of Candid’s treatment plans last around six months, but the length may vary.
It’s important to note that Candid has pretty specific requirements for its treatment programs, so if you’re struggling with major orthodontic issues like severe alignment or spacing issues, Candid may not be right for you.
Candid offers two payment options for prospective customers:
- A one-time payment of $2,400. This price is all-inclusive, and you won’t have to pay any other treatment costs from Candid.
- $399 down and $99 a month. You can apply for a monthly payment plan with Candid and potentially qualify for a lower down payment.
Both of the payment plans cover all of the tools you need for treatment and remote monitoring from your orthodontist.
- How long does Candid take to straighten teeth?
- Candid states on its website that the average treatment plan lasts around six months.
- Does insurance cover Candid?
- Some insurance providers cover Candid. If you have orthodontic insurance, call your provider and ask if your plan covers invisible aligners with Candid.
- What does Candid cost?
- Candid charges a one-time payment of $2,400. If you aren’t interested in paying for Candid upfront, you can apply for a payment plan on its website.
- Does Candid whiten teeth?
- Candid’s aligners don’t whiten teeth, but the company does sell a whitening solution that can be used with its aligners.
Is Candid legitimate?
Yes, Candid is a safe option if you’re searching for invisible aligners online. Although it has rather specific requirements for service, you’ll be able to work with an actual orthodontist if you’re a candidate. The company lets you pay with a one-time payment or through monthly payments, which can help if you’re on a tight budget.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Candid Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.