Get Started

4.1/5 (640 ratings)

About Candid

Candid provides invisible braces and works with orthodontists to offer you specialized care and teeth straightening services. Through its teledentistry model, Candid delivers aligners to your door but lets you visit a licensed orthodontist for customized services during your teeth straightening process.

Pros

• Can start at home or at a Candid studio
  • Use the app to avoid needless office visits
  • Works exclusively with orthodontists

Cons

• Can be pricey
  • Not everyone is a candidate for treatment

Bottom Line

Candid is an online invisible aligners company. While its invisible braces can be pricey, Candid lets you work with a licensed orthodontist throughout your entire treatment plan.

Candid products

What is Candid?

Candid is an online invisible braces solution that gives you access to orthodontist care without leaving your home. Its aligners are custom designed by an orthodontist for each patient. Candid makes its aligners in-house in the company's factory in Silicon Valley and monitors patient treatment remotely with its CandidMonitoring tech and app.

To get started with Candid, visit one of its more than 30 studios around the U.S. for a free, no-risk consultation. Studios are equipped with intraoral scanners, panoramic X-ray machines and care specialists who can answer all of your questions.

If you're not within driving distance of a studio, visit Candid's website to order your starter kit. Candid uses the starter kit to determine whether you’re a candidate for treatment by examining the impressions you send back,  checking pictures of your face and teeth and reviewing details from your medical and dental history.

Once Candid has deemed its program can help you reach your goals, one of its orthodontists crafts a treatment plan for you. Most of Candid’s treatment plans last around six months, but the length may vary.

It’s important to note that Candid has pretty specific requirements for its treatment programs, so if you’re struggling with major orthodontic issues like severe alignment or spacing issues, Candid may not be right for you.

Candid pricing

Candid offers two payment options for prospective customers:

• A one-time payment of $2,400. This price is all-inclusive, and you won’t have to pay any other treatment costs from Candid.
  • $299 down and $79 a month for 36 months. You can apply for a monthly payment plan with Candid and potentially qualify for a lower down payment.

Both of the payment plans cover all of the tools you need for treatment and remote monitoring from your orthodontist.

Candid FAQ

How long does Candid take to straighten teeth?
Candid states on its website that the average treatment plan lasts around six months.
Does insurance cover Candid?
Some insurance providers cover Candid. If you have orthodontic insurance, call your provider and ask if your plan covers invisible aligners with Candid. Candid is in network with a variety of insurers, including Anthem, Empire and Aetna, with more coming soon. According to Candid, patients save an average of $1,200 with insurance, and the company works with you to get the best deal possible.
What does Candid cost?
Candid charges a one-time payment of $2,400. If you aren’t interested in paying for Candid upfront, you can apply for a payment plan on its website.
Does Candid whiten teeth?
Yes. Candid is the only direct-to-consumer aligner brand to integrate Philip's Zoom whitening into its aligner treatment. Even if you don't opt for Zoom, Candid still includes whitening foam with regular treatment.

Is Candid safe?

Yes, Candid is a safe option if you’re searching for invisible aligners online. Although it has rather specific requirements for service, you’ll be able to work with an actual orthodontist if you’re a candidate. The company lets you pay with a one-time payment or through monthly payments, which can help if you’re on a tight budget.

Candid Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Candid?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Candid?

Original review: April 10, 2021

My top teeth are completely straight now. Everything is fixed. I would have to get brackets and actual braces to completely fix the crossbite on the bottom. But my top teeth are perfect and the bottom ones are greatly improved. At the beginning, the care manager told me that they could improve them but it was not going to be 100% perfect because of the way my teeth are. But I told her I was just looking for improvement. I'm 52, so I started doing this when I was 50 and finished when I was 51. I am not going to get braces at this point. Invisalign has brackety things that they can put on those but that did not work out. So Candid was the next best thing and it worked as well as I needed it to. I'm happy with the results. My teeth are not super perfect but they are much improved.

Regardless of whether you do Candid or Invisalign at your dentist's office, it's still a process. You've got to go get impressions made, and then they have to send off and they have to make those aligners and then you have to come back. But the good thing with Candid was I would get an email that said, "Hey, you can move to your next aligner now." I could do it when I got home from work, and not have to take off and go to the dentist. It was very convenient, and this was pre-COVID. That was a big thing for me because going to the dentist every two or three weeks was a little difficult.

I liked that there was an actual dentist involved that was looking at things and not just, "Yeah. It's been 14 days, go ahead and change." The dentist was in Knoxville and he was the one who was looking at my impressions. I would take my pictures and send them in, and then he would look at them and say whether I need to move on to my next step or not. I had crossbite on the bottom and some of my top teeth were a little out of alignment. My two eyeteeth were back from my front teeth a little bit. It wasn't anything horrible, but making impressions was horrid. I didn't like it when the dentist did it. I liked it even less when I had to do it. Then Candid emailed me and told me that I was a candidate, and that we can move forward.

I eventually talked to a care manager and we talked about payment plans and financing. I didn't have any issues while I was still an active client, but I did have a little bit of trouble finding a retainer after I was done. I needed to get a retainer and I couldn't figure out how to order it from their website. There was no link. But I emailed them and they sent me a link to order my retainer, so it worked out. Overall, the whole process went very smoothly. But a good thing that they could do is that as soon as I get done with a step, they could send me an email saying, "Hey, you're gonna need to replace your retainer in a few months and here's how to do that," instead of me having to say, "Okay, I need to do this, but how?" That way, I could put the emails in a folder and I could find the email later if I needed it.

One of my co-workers ended up doing her teeth through Candid too. We were talking about it and she asked me how many steps did I have. I told her about mine and then hers was not the same amount of steps from what she was altering. She had three fewer steps than I did. She told me that it was really good to know that my treatment plan was different from hers and Candid didn't just send everybody the same treatment plan. So it was individualized, which is good.

Candid was almost half the price of what Invisalign was going to be. My insurance would only pay $1,200 towards orthodontia for anybody. It was 4,700 for Invisalign, and I only paid 2,400 at Candid. I had 14 retainers and there were a couple of them that seemed like didn't fit right. Some part of it would rub my mouth the wrong way the whole time I was wearing it. They weren't sharp but it was the way they sat in my mouth. It would rub my gums and I bought some oral gel and sucked it up. I didn't like that part. It was not pleasant, but that was not Candid's fault. Any type of orthodontia would do the same thing.

Candid response

Thanks, Mary. We appreciate your feedback.

Get buying tips about Invisible Braces delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 31, 2021

I had been referred by my dentist to an orthodontist, and I didn't like the guy. He was super creepy. I wanted to have invisalign-type stuff, and he was like, "Oh, no, no. We need to pull all these teeth and you'll have metal braces for two years." I was like, "Oh, no, I have no desire to go through that." Then I was watching TV and there was an ad for a different company. I was looking it up and it had decent reviews. Then, I kept googling to see other companies. There was a website, and it was ranking all of the different online places to get invisible braces. The most positive reviews and the most number of reviews were for Candid. So, I kept looking at their website and thinking about it. There were more reviews on their website and it seemed great. The price was not the least expensive, but it seemed the most consistent. There were images of where people started and where they ended up, and that was what did it for me.

First, I got the molding kit and I sent it in because they want to make sure that you're compatible and that you would be able to see results. Even before I committed and paid, they showed me where I was right now, and then a model of where my teeth could get to. I was ecstatic. The second set of the invisible ones is where I started to see it happening. It was super exciting. I kept them in all the time. I only took them out to eat. I stopped snacking because I didn't wanna take it off in the daytime. I would take it off for lunch, and I would only drink water. I showed my husband my teeth and he was shocked because he was not convinced that it would work. It was apparent like week three that it was definitely working.

I would tell others to make the purchase from Candid. I have a weird spacing in my mouth. My mouth is somehow too small for my teeth. So, I'm sure that the original orthodontist was right that I would need to have teeth pulled to have it set in a different way. But the final product through Candid was amazing. I feel like it was completely worth it. It's one of the best things I've ever done for myself in the past 20 years.

Candid response

Meredith, thank you so much for the kind words. When you're happy, we're happy!

Original review: March 4, 2021

I like the pricing of Candid. They also have a location in DC before COVID that I could go into. I didn't have to do everything through a mail kit and I could actually talk to someone. I could meet with them and there wasn't a fee associated with it. I wanted to have the spacing of my teeth fixed. I had a retainer when I was a kid and it pushed my teeth. They looked like giant gravestones with a big gap in the middle. I'm glad I did it. I didn't know my teeth could look good. I feel really good about my smile now. Every morning, when I take my retainer off and I brush my teeth, I'm like, Oh my gosh! My teeth look like this now. It does make a difference. Also, in taking care of my teeth, like brushing, they're easier to maintain and clean than when they were all out of alignment.

Their process was straightforward. I had gone into the office and they did these 3D digital scans. I downloaded an app. They came up with a plan and sent it to me, and then they alerted me of every step of the process. The only issue I had was shipping. They shipped them to the location and I had to go pick them up, which was fine. It was very close to where I live. But the emails made it seem like they delivered it to my apartment. There was a good day of us trying to figure out where they were actually delivered. I was like, "I don't want to go through this again." But, there was just some miscommunication about where they were sent. That was the only hiccup. But customer service was great. Then it worked out because I got them a couple of weeks right before everyone went into quarantine.

During the quarantine, the checkups were all done virtually. There was an app that I do these scans for and they take the scans and they send them directly to the orthodontist and then I get feedback in a day of whether I was doing a good job or doing not so good a job. However, when I ordered a new retainer last week, I found their website a little clunky to click around. I went in looking to order a replacement retainer and it took a long time for me to find where to do it. It wasn't so straightforward. It logs me in and then it was like, "Here's your treatment plan." I was like, "I already know that. I've already done that. I want a replacement." But I've recommended Candid to a friend already. She's in her final steps right now.

Candid response

Thanks for the kind words, Alicia! So happy we could help.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2020

I had a retainer when I was younger but I wasn't religious about wearing it all the time at night. I knew that things could get shifted back, but as you get older, your whole face kind of becomes a little bit more narrow. I needed to do something because I hated dental floss. I’m in my early 60s and dental flossing was really problematic. I was having a hard time flossing between my teeth.

My daughter and son-in-law were doing some research and they tipped me off on Candid. They both got Candid, and then I got it too. It was affordable. I went in and had a consultation in the office, and then they got me started. I'm very happy with Candid. It was an excellent experience. The only concern I have is that it wasn't till the final stages of which then I finally saw the tooth kind of engage with where it should be. There was one area of my teeth that didn't get there all the way. But overall, I was 92% satisfied with the whole thing. I hope that things will stay in a permanent place. I do wear the retainer at night.

They took a picture of my profile but I couldn’t gain access to it. So I asked them to resend it again, and they did. But every two weeks, they send me a reminder to change it up, and that’s what I do. It was a pretty straightforward process. It worked for me, but I don’t think it can work for everybody. It all depends upon how the teeth come down from the gums, and it could be more difficult for others. My son wanted to get it but his teeth are not quite positioned as well as mine were. But during that time, there was COVID, and they sent him a video on how to do things, including getting his impressions. He wasn’t comfortable with doing it remotely, so he didn’t proceed with it.

The visual process being laid out to a patient so that they could see every two weeks where the movement was to be taking place was very helpful. They had to first expand the palette and then they were able to shift things in place. I’ve gone to my dentist here in Newton and they said my teeth look beautiful. I have plenty of space now between my teeth so I can floss.

Candid response

Thanks for your feedback, Suzanne! When you’re happy, we’re happy. As always, give us a call at 1-844-295-6915 with any questions!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2020

My overall experience has been good. I went to the Atlanta office for my initial consultation. The overall experience was really good, minus the fact that they will say anything positive (even when inaccurate) in order to get the sale.My a ligners took quite a bit of time to get delivered to me from the initial consult; but once they got there, I was able to start right away.

Half way through I signed up for dental monitoring, it is just another way for Candid to make money. The process is faster, because now you get to change aligners in 10 days instead of 2 weeks. But I question if the ortho reviewing your scan is really looking at your file or if he just sends the generic messages from the system. The reason I say this:

1. Messages are typically the same, and you can tell they are machine generates.
    2. I reached the end of my initial treatment and CLEARLY had lots of gaps and bite issue; instead of telling right away from the last scan I sent that I needed a refinement. The message from the DM app, just said to move to the next tray (when I had none left) and the app itself said I completed my treatment.

3. I had to contact Candid, fill out a form for refinement, then take the same pictures as I did for my scan, so that the Ortho can determine if I need a refinement (spoiler alert, I needed a refinement).

To me the dental monitoring is a scam, because they should've been able to tell from my last scan, that they needed to automatically send me the refinement paperwork AND the molds for new trays. This resulted in me waiting over 2 months to continue the process. I have one tray left from my refinement, and I can already tell that I will need more trays, as I still have gaps and my bite is not closing properly. I wish they would be more accurate with the trays they send.

Candid response

Hi Cassandra. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

Original review: July 24, 2021

You know the old saying “too good to be true”? Well here’s my pain. I paid in full for Candid’s service. I had 16 steps to complete and I followed the guidelines as close as possible. Everything was going very smooth until Step 8. I didn’t make it to the first day on Step 8 and it cut my gum. So I reached out to Candid for some assistance. They gave me this trimming guideline. Red flag, no customer should ever have to be trimming or cutting sharp plastic edges especially after paying in full for a service. Of course I follow the troubleshooting steps and it did not work. Then, I was reverted to do the same scans as the initial start of this service. Which is strange because all other steps did work fine, only on Step 8.

So two days go by, two different customer service reps telling me the the Orthodontist, Dr **, wants to repeat the same troubleshooting steps of trimming the aligners? And on the third day, they think that a no contact would help their situation. I feel bad for the customer service agents at this point and am very furious with this Orthodontist at this point seeing as this Orthodontist is trying to repeat the same troubleshooting steps that did not work again. Webster describes it as insanity I believe. Anyways, here I am, enraged, my teeth not lining up as advertised, no updates from Candid. Now given no choice to report this unethical business practice. This could have been avoided. Now I have a cut to treat and a fraud case to open with this company.

Candid response

Hi Mr. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

Original review: May 26, 2021

Candid had orthodontists doing their plans. The beginning process was very hard. You have to be able to do get the pictures taken properly and you have to put the things in your mouth right. I don't follow instructions well. I was just lucky to have a friend who is a dental technician that could help. That aside, the total process was easy.

I wanted to fix the appearance of my teeth. I have one area where the tooth is recessed. It still recessed is. It's much better than it was but it's not 100% the way I would like it to be. I order one retainer and wear it at least two hours a day to maintain my teeth. My smile needs work. Also, there should’ve been a follow-up at the very end. Candid should probably take impressions again and see if that works. Other than those, I referred a few people to Candid.

Candid response

Thanks for your feedback, Teresa. We really appreciate it!

Original review: May 20, 2021

I like the results. My teeth are pretty straight. But Candid didn't really check up on me throughout the process. If I had questions, I had to reach out. One of my teeth got bruised from the aligners. But they weren't really helpful with that.

Candid response

Hi Miriam. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

Original review: May 11, 2021

The ease of the process drew me to Candid. I didn’t have to go to an orthodontist and sit through all that. The in-person experience at the Candid facility was what sold me. I liked the people there. They give you the red carpet treatment. If it depended on some of the customer service people online or over the phone, I probably would’ve never done it. Because Candid is a fairly new company, the people on the phone have to catch up. In the beginning, there were a couple of steps that I missed or didn't realize ‘cause there was a disconnect between seeing the people at the location and the communication through email. But once I knew to look for and expect that, that was fine. I'm very happy with the results.

Candid response

Thanks for your feedback, Shanada! We appreciate it.

Original review: May 8, 2021

Candid was convenient because I didn't have a lot of time to go to doctors’ appointments. There was a location in River Oaks where you go in and they treat you really nice and they cut you a deal and do your impressions by somebody who doesn't know what they're doing. I've been trying to get in touch with them since the Coronavirus hit and I never got ahold of anyone. None of my aligners ever fit. I paid 1,500 in cash, so I'm at a loss. I also tried to email them. I tried to dispute the charge. I've tried everything to get their attention. But I never heard anything back. Once you're out of the office, they could care less about what your experience is because they already have the cash in their pocket. There's no monitoring your progress or seeing your feedback. It's just like buying something and walking out of the store and never seeing someone again, with no return policy.

Candid response

Hi Sheli. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

Original review: May 7, 2021

I had a gap on my two front teeth and now, I feel a lot better with my new smile and a lot more confident.

Candid response

Thanks for sharing, Blake! We appreciate it.

Original review: May 6, 2021

The process with Candid was good though a little bit painful when I gotta change my aligners every two weeks. But everybody’s gotta see my smile.

Candid response

Thanks for your feedback, Angel! When you’re happy, we’re happy.

Original review: May 5, 2021

It’s tough not being able to have the aligners out whenever you wanted to eat and whenever you wanted since you were only allowed to have them out for two hours every day. But it was easy. It hurts whenever you put new ones in but it works, which is what matters. It was a 13-month process with Candid but my teeth are straight now.

Candid response

Hi Courtney. Thanks for your feedback! We really appreciate it.

Original review: April 29, 2021

I followed all the steps and there was no pain. It was pretty smooth and then just slowly enough, the gap that I was trying to fix just closed within literally six months. I'm still paying for it but I'm almost over. I actually lost my last dental pair. It's not that bad 'cause it's only just the last two steps, but it's definitely something that I want to deal with eventually. But overall, I was satisfied with Candid.

Candid response

Thanks for your feedback, Jean-Sebastien. Give us a call if you need anything!

Original review: April 29, 2021

The process was really quick. Everything was really smooth. My teeth have been straight for almost a year now. Before I knew it, my teeth were straight.

Candid response

Thanks for sharing, Humza! We appreciate it.

Original review: April 28, 2021

Candid was relatively cheaper than the other options. I had 16 trays. So it would be two weeks multiplied by 16. But I'm not 100% content with the result. There was still a lot of movement that needed to happen, but I was already on the last tray. Candid had good customer service initially. When I got there, I felt pretty welcome there. However, once I reached the end of the treatment, I couldn't really find a way for me to lodge any complaints on what my results were. On their mobile site, I was not able to find a clear-cut way for me to contact them. Once Candid was done with the delivery and everything, their responsibility would end there and I wasn’t really content with that.

Candid response

Hi Raminder. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

Original review: April 28, 2021

I had a bottom tooth that was crooked and I was trying to get that all straightened out but it didn't 100% get where I wanted it to be. But I would recommend Candid.

Candid response

Thanks for your feedback, Dawn. Let us know if you need anything!

Original review: April 27, 2021

Candid was affordable. My new smile is okay but there was some user error on my behalf as well. I didn't follow things to the tee as I was supposed to. Also, the retainers hurt.

Candid response

Thanks for your feedback, Cinthya. Let us know if you need anything!

Original review: April 27, 2021

I was able to get a better deal with Candid, price-wise, than any other options. I had a big gap on my front teeth and all the spacing issues. And I've been pretty happy with the results.

Candid response

Hi Eleazar. Thanks for your feedback! We really appreciate it.

Original review: April 26, 2021

Candid mailed the retainers for each progressive step and I was able to independently follow the program. It seems to yield good success and I feel good about the progress.

Candid response

Thanks, George. We appreciate your feedback.

Original review: April 26, 2021

I wanted to fix some of the alignment of my teeth and it was important to me because I want to have a good smile. The process with Candid was super-efficient and the workers were nice. The app that I downloaded to document my pictures for every month worked perfectly. Candid is a good choice and if you are trying to improve your smile, you can go with them. It’s on the more expensive side but I'm happy with my results.

Candid response

Thanks for your feedback, Crystal! When you’re happy, we’re happy.

Original review: April 25, 2021

Candid sent me a starter kit then I sent them my teeth impression. Three weeks after, they sent me the retainers to use. I had good results and they contacted me straight away to purchase my retainers right before I ended my last week, so my teeth wouldn't have shifted. This is during COVID so I did it all virtually. If you have more crookedness in your teeth that you need to fix, talking to the Candid specialist would definitely be top priority.

Candid response

Hi Karen. Thanks for your feedback! We really appreciate it.

Original review: April 25, 2021

Setting up with Candid was easy. Just filled everything out online. I was contacted by somebody in the company about purchasing everything and going through the whole process. They sent me the molding kit with instructions and how to do everything. Then I had to send it back. It was easy to do by myself. It was just a little weird when you're not used to having your mouth that full of molding putty.

I'm one of those people that's got a big gap in between the two front teeth. So my main goal was to realign my teeth so that gap was no longer there. I noticed changes within the first two months. Definitely, I could notice it more when I had the aligners in. But even when I took them out for a second, I could definitely see a difference between how much closer my teeth were. Then even going through the photos every so often, I could definitely see the difference. I had to stop doing it because I got to a certain number of sets and it was starting to tear up my gums. I would have been done in August. I have not had them in since then. But I was seeing results and happy where I was up to that point.

Candid response

Hi Ryan. Thanks for your feedback! We really appreciate it. If you need anything, our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST.

Original review: April 24, 2021

Candid is affordable. It's also convenient because you can do it from the comfort of your home and there's always somebody to talk to to guide you through any questions that you may have. It was helpful because they texted with me to show me the visual of how my teeth were shifting. With the last call that I had to them, though, the lady didn't have all the answers like I was used to with everyone else.

I was trying to order my retainers and I couldn't remember my login stuff, so I was trying to have her walk me through it. She didn't seem like she had everything where she was supposed to go. It took a few extra minutes, but we got through it and it was fine. I got it. So I'm good. Unfortunately, I'm a grinder and the one thing I wish that Candid would have offered is something like acrylic mouth guards like with the dentist. That would have helped other people, especially those stressed out from Covid. That would be another thing to keep their customers coming back to them.

Candid response

Hi Wendie. Thanks for your feedback! We really appreciate it.

Original review: April 24, 2021

If I ever had a problem, when I'd call in, everybody was extremely helpful from setup to the end. I'm happy with the process and the results. The monitoring where I would do my scan from home on my phone to send off to see if I was ready for my next step was impressive. Just go for Candid because it's definitely worth it. Don't second guess yourself.

Candid response

Thanks for your feedback, Kaysie! When you’re happy, we’re happy.

Original review: April 23, 2021

Candid is way cheaper than what it was gonna be anywhere else. The process took me about 16 weeks, and I felt the first eight were good. When my teeth started to really shift, I had a hard time getting the aligners on. I had to force them on. But, the results are perfect. My teeth look good. They’re wider and they’re straight. I get compliments all the time.

Candid response

Hi Kenna. Thanks for your feedback! We really appreciate it.

Original review: April 23, 2021

I was born with a huge gap in between my front teeth and I wanted to close that. I went with Candid and the process in the beginning was pretty easy. But then after I got the stuff, there was really no follow-up. I couldn't get my questions answered. I went through the treatment and nobody called to follow up. I don't even know if it worked because I used all retainers they gave me, and I'm on the last. I've been using the last step for three months now. I don't know what's next.

When I got the material, I called them and asked them, "Now what?" They told me, "Oh, someone will contact you." They never did, so I started the process not knowing if my teeth are moving right. It closed, but if I don't wear the retainer for a couple of days, then it opens up, so I don't know if I have to have it on permanently. I would have liked if somebody would have followed up and told me if I needed to go in for more exams. I'm not dissatisfied. It did what I expected it to do, but then I don't know if I have to be wearing this. I don't even know if the one I have now is the last set or if I need to have a different type of retainer that I'm supposed to be using or purchase.

Original review: April 22, 2021

Candid had the better price and they had the best reviews when we looked through everything. I had the app on my phone and Candid was always available. If I had a question about anything or concern about something, there was always someone to talk to or to write. I hated my life some days but once you get through the process, the results are amazing. I love my new smile. It’s perfect. I recommend Candid especially when you don't want to pay for braces. It's the next best thing.

Candid response

Thanks for your feedback, Ashley! When you’re happy, we’re happy.

Original review: April 22, 2021

Candid was at least a couple hundred dollars cheaper. So it made sense for me to at least try these aligners. They sent the molding kit to me and that made it really easy. There were pretty good step-by-step instructions saying how to do everything and I didn't find it very hard at all to do any of that. Whenever I would call their reps and have any questions, they're always there for me. The mobile application was really useful as well. I would always look at the 3D molds on the app and it gave me the motivation to keep wearing my retainers because I wanted my teeth to be straight. I'm still using my last set as retainers. I'm just wearing them every night to keep my teeth in place. It is working.

Candid response

Thanks, Zeph! We appreciate your feedback.

Original review: April 21, 2021

Customer support was pretty reliable. I have a small gap and an overbite. I wore my aligners for eight months and they worked. Candid fixed the gap but it didn't fix the overbite.

Candid response

Hi Matheos. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

Candid Company Information