Accredited Partner

Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.04/5
Black Friday Sale! 50% Off Starter Kits or $600 off treatment when pre-purchased
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

Candid provides invisible braces and works with orthodontists to offer you specialized care and teeth straightening services. Through its teledentistry model, Candid delivers aligners to your door but lets you visit a licensed orthodontist for customized services during your teeth straightening process.

BOTTOM LINE

Candid is an online invisible aligners company. While its invisible braces can be pricey, Candid lets you work with a licensed orthodontist throughout your entire treatment plan.

PROS

• Stain-resistant and BPA-free
  • Receive all your aligners at once
  • Work with an orthodontist

CONS

• Can be pricey.
  • Not everyone is a candidate

Candid products

What is Candid?

Candid is an online invisible braces solution that gives you access to orthodontist care without leaving your home. Its aligners are specially designed for each person, and they're stain-resistant and BPA- and phthalate-free.

To get started with Candid, visit its website and order your starter kit. Candid uses the starter kit to determine whether you’re a candidate for its invisible braces treatment plan by examining pictures of your face and teeth and reviewing details from your medical and dental history.  During this phase, you can chat with an orthodontist about the goals you have for your teeth.

Once Candid has deemed its program can help you reach your goals, one of its orthodontists crafts a treatment plan for you. Most of Candid’s treatment plans last around six months, but the length may vary.

It’s important to note that Candid has pretty specific requirements for its treatment programs, so if you’re struggling with major orthodontic issues like severe alignment or spacing issues, Candid may not be right for you.

Candid pricing

Candid offers two payment options for prospective customers:

• A one-time payment of $2,400. This price is all-inclusive, and you won’t have to pay any other treatment costs from Candid.
  • $399 down and $99 a month. You can apply for a monthly payment plan with Candid and potentially qualify for a lower down payment.

Both of the payment plans cover all of the tools you need for treatment and remote monitoring from your orthodontist.

Candid FAQ

How long does Candid take to straighten teeth?
Candid states on its website that the average treatment plan lasts around six months.
Does insurance cover Candid?
Some insurance providers cover Candid. If you have orthodontic insurance, call your provider and ask if your plan covers invisible aligners with Candid.
What does Candid cost?
Candid charges a one-time payment of $2,400. If you aren’t interested in paying for Candid upfront, you can apply for a payment plan on its website.
Does Candid whiten teeth?
Candid’s aligners don’t whiten teeth, but the company does sell a whitening solution that can be used with its aligners.

Is Candid legitimate?

Yes, Candid is a safe option if you’re searching for invisible aligners online. Although it has rather specific requirements for service, you’ll be able to work with an actual orthodontist if you’re a candidate. The company lets you pay with a one-time payment or through monthly payments, which can help if you’re on a tight budget.

Candid Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Candid?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Candid?

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

I looked at Invisalign and they couldn't work with me because of some of the gum recession that I had. I decided to see whether or not Candid couldn't. My teeth were crooked and my front teeth were set far forward, so it made it so that I didn't have a front bite. I've been incredibly happy I finished all of my first treatment. One of the things that they do very right for their customers is that if it's within six weeks after you finish your treatment, if you're concerned with something, you can contact them and they'll send your case to the orthodontists and discuss anything that you might be concerned with. Then if they decide to do more trays, you're not charged more.

My initial treatment had 20 trays, which took 40 weeks, and the bite on my front teeth was great and my straightened teeth were amazing. However, my back teeth weren't lining up exactly how I felt like they should, it didn't feel quite right. I called Candid and told them about it. They said they would send me some impressions, that I should take it then send it to them, and they would have the orthodontist take a look. I did that and sent some in and they said that it wasn't quite right. They would send it to the board and the board would review it then they would let me know whether or not they could help out further. It took about six weeks in total. But they got back to me.

Long story short, not only have they sent me another 10 treatments, so it'd be another 20 weeks of treatment to try and fix the situation with my back teeth so my bite would be better. They also added on the remote monitoring, which usually cost a significant amount more, so that the orthodontist could monitor my progress more closely, and it didn't cost me a single penny more. They've pretty much redid all of my treatment but it was all included in my initial cost. My new smile is great, just my new bite is a work in progress. Nonetheless, I would absolutely recommend them.

Candid response

Thanks for sharing, Rachel. We appreciate your feedback!

Get buying tips about Invisible Braces delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2020

I had a retainer when I was younger but I wasn't religious about wearing it all the time at night. I knew that things could get shifted back, but as you get older, your whole face kind of becomes a little bit more narrow. I needed to do something because I hated dental floss. I’m in my early 60s and dental flossing was really problematic. I was having a hard time flossing between my teeth.

My daughter and son-in-law were doing some research and they tipped me off on Candid. They both got Candid, and then I got it too. It was affordable. I went in and had a consultation in the office, and then they got me started. I'm very happy with Candid. It was an excellent experience. The only concern I have is that it wasn't till the final stages of which then I finally saw the tooth kind of engage with where it should be. There was one area of my teeth that didn't get there all the way. But overall, I was 92% satisfied with the whole thing. I hope that things will stay in a permanent place. I do wear the retainer at night.

They took a picture of my profile but I couldn’t gain access to it. So I asked them to resend it again, and they did. But every two weeks, they send me a reminder to change it up, and that’s what I do. It was a pretty straightforward process. It worked for me, but I don’t think it can work for everybody. It all depends upon how the teeth come down from the gums, and it could be more difficult for others. My son wanted to get it but his teeth are not quite positioned as well as mine were. But during that time, there was COVID, and they sent him a video on how to do things, including getting his impressions. He wasn’t comfortable with doing it remotely, so he didn’t proceed with it.

The visual process being laid out to a patient so that they could see every two weeks where the movement was to be taking place was very helpful. They had to first expand the palette and then they were able to shift things in place. I’ve gone to my dentist here in Newton and they said my teeth look beautiful. I have plenty of space now between my teeth so I can floss.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

I had wanted to get braces for cosmetic reasons 10 years ago and never did ‘cause it was expensive. My mom saw Candid advertised on a social media platform. When I realized that this was gonna be only an eight month thing and it'd be a little less expensive than braces that my parents are paying for it, I tried it. Their customer service was good. I got to their office and filled out a questionnaire, and they took 3D images of my teeth and showed it to me. It seemed very quick. I received an email from the orthodontist saying that this was what they were gonna send to me and that I qualified.

I got the box in the mail and started using it, but I wasn't trusting. I could have stayed in touch better with them with my questions, but I was just, "Well, I'm just gonna do this and see how it goes." The process took seven to eight months and it was simple. It was all done efficiently and I was able to see changes quickly, 'cause it was such a short time. I definitely am happy with my smile now and I don't think they could have done a better job than they did as far as how I straightened my teeth. I like how my smile is. There were times when my bite felt a little misaligned during the process and that freaked me out, but it righted itself. It has always felt different ever since the beginning, but I adjusted to it at this point and it’s fine.

I had a great experience with Candid. I ended them on the last week of July and my teeth turned out great. It was perfect. It was just before my wedding and I had to have nice teeth. I am currently wearing my last aligners at night. The thing that could have been done better was checking up on how things were going. For me, getting phone calls or texts would have helped. I never received much contact other than through an email, but that was on me. That was my bad, not checking it. It was crazy how it was very virtual and I never met my orthodontist. It feels a little distant in that way. I don't know for everybody if it works that way, but their product works and I wanna recommend it. I like my teeth a lot.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2020

I was trying to look up aligners for myself because I used to have braces and I got them off too early when I went to study abroad. Then my teeth were shifting. My two front teeth will twist if they go back to their original state, and then the two to the right and left of them sort of pushed in. I don't want people to say, "Ugh, you have braces? We can tell." Then I'm already self-conscious as it is about my smile, so to not be self-conscious anymore would be great. I saw that Candid had a pop-up in Oakland, and so I went there. I got it done in person because I wouldn't have been able to do it, being now, I would've ruined it. I like that Candid works with real orthodontists.

It's my own fault that I didn't wear my aligner longer, but I still am smiling with these teeth. My two front teeth are straight again. The ones to the right and left of them are mostly pushed back out. But I didn't wear them for the last 22 hours of the day when stuff shut down because I was working online virtually and stress-eating. So, I never had my aligners on. But for when I did wear them, which was at night, it did the job. It did the trick to make me less insecure about my smile.

Candid has a super simple process. I love the fact that I got everything at once versus at my door each month. The responsibility just falls on the person. And so, I fell off when stuff shut down, but that's because it was a pandemic and I was stressed out. But other than that, it was good. Candid's customer service is solid. I broke one of my retainers when I was in boot camp. I called them, and I got it like five days later. Using Candid is easy if you follow every step. It is on you at the end of the day.

Candid response

Thanks for your feedback, Salam. We appreciate it.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2020

My overall experience has been good. I went to the Atlanta office for my initial consultation. The overall experience was really good, minus the fact that they will say anything positive (even when inaccurate) in order to get the sale.My a ligners took quite a bit of time to get delivered to me from the initial consult; but once they got there, I was able to start right away.

Half way through I signed up for dental monitoring, it is just another way for Candid to make money. The process is faster, because now you get to change aligners in 10 days instead of 2 weeks. But I question if the ortho reviewing your scan is really looking at your file or if he just sends the generic messages from the system. The reason I say this:

1. Messages are typically the same, and you can tell they are machine generates.
    2. I reached the end of my initial treatment and CLEARLY had lots of gaps and bite issue; instead of telling right away from the last scan I sent that I needed a refinement. The message from the DM app, just said to move to the next tray (when I had none left) and the app itself said I completed my treatment.

3. I had to contact Candid, fill out a form for refinement, then take the same pictures as I did for my scan, so that the Ortho can determine if I need a refinement (spoiler alert, I needed a refinement).

To me the dental monitoring is a scam, because they should've been able to tell from my last scan, that they needed to automatically send me the refinement paperwork AND the molds for new trays. This resulted in me waiting over 2 months to continue the process. I have one tray left from my refinement, and I can already tell that I will need more trays, as I still have gaps and my bite is not closing properly. I wish they would be more accurate with the trays they send.

Candid response

Hi Cassandra. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

Candid was a lot cheaper than other companies and it was affordable. When I started my daughter there, there was a promotion of $300 off. The process was quick and it was better than pulling teeth because she would have gotten the metal braces. She would have had to have five teeth pulled. At first, I didn’t think Candid was going to work but I’ve noticed a big difference in my daughter. My daughter had crowding at the top and at the bottom and by prom time, her teeth were straightened out. She loves her smile and she has been smiling more.

Candid response

Thanks, Lorraine! We really appreciate your feedback.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

I do some video work and one of the things that was bothering me was my crooked teeth. I hated seeing them on the videos. I wanted to have a straighter smile. I went with Candid for their price and working with them was very good. They followed up a lot, both through over the phone and through email. I was unaware of what the next steps were and how to do it. When I reached out with questions, the rep gave very prompt responses. The only bump in the road that I had was a billing issue where it came about that they were having trouble with the insurance. I was initially told that it wasn't going to work out as far as billing goes, but I spoke to some managers, and they made it right.

They gave me the price that they quoted me and they took it back on the insurance portion of it, which I thought was the right thing to do. Still, they went above and beyond. I was very satisfied with them. I'm finished with the process and I'm very happy with the results. I'm a lot more confident and a lot more comfortable. Now, one of the things I like about watching the videos is seeing a straighter smile. I’d recommend Candid. My son is going to need braces at some point, and we might go the route of Candid and forego the braces.

Candid response

Thanks for your feedback, Matt! We really appreciate it.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

I went into Candid's shop in Boston and got fitted. The process took 10 months for me. It was painful and I had to push myself through it but it was worth it. The results are phenomenal and I would recommend their product to anyone. I'm on my last retainer and anytime I miss it my teeth shift. When I put the retainers back in, it's pretty painful. I've looked into whether there is a final retainer that I can get and it's $99.

Candid response

Thanks for your feedback, Alexander. We appreciate it!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

I was a thumb sucker and I had one tooth in the front that was more bucked off than the rest of them. That's mainly what I wanted to fix. I checked with a friend who was training to be a dentist, she was in dental school. She said that it needed to be managed by an orthodontist. Candid advertised that so I went with them. The process was clear, concise, and easy. I was surprised that the people with Candid didn't check in more often. They emailed every time I was supposed to change aligners. But I thought there would be a phone call asking me how is it going or if there are any problems. I called about a month after and asked if I need to be checking in with them. The lady said no and that they're here if I have any problems. I'm pretty happy. I keep on wearing them at night and if I keep doing that, the tooth will get where I want it to be. Candid is definitely worth it. I love my new smile.

Candid response

Hi Cindy! Thanks so much for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

I’d been complaining about my teeth having drifted from when they were perfect in my youth and I wasn't sure I wanted to spend the money on Invisalign. Then, I saw the ad for Candid and researched it. I realized how relatively inexpensive it was, which was what got me started. Their service was great and it turned out to be, most importantly, a good product that got the job done as advertised. They sent me an initial kit with this little funky thing to open up my mouth to take pictures and submit to them to make sure I was a good candidate. They got back to me right on schedule. I was told I was a candidate and that they were gonna send me a kit in the mail where I could do detailed molds. I sent them the molds. Then, they sent me the box and clear instructions of how to use it, where I put in a new set every two weeks.

It was entirely virtual and it was flawless. I was able to do all that in what I would normally expect to be something that I would go in and be meeting with a dental professional in person. I was a little hesitant because it was all online but their service was awesome. I had some questions early on and I ended up financing it. I got on the line with a guy and he was extremely helpful. His service was great. I appreciated talking to somebody that wasn't somebody in an offshore call center in India whose name was supposedly Bob and could understand what he was saying.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

Candid sent me stuff to put into my mouth and bite down on to take the shape of my teeth. I did that and sent it back to them. They sent me back sets of different braces. The process was easy, fast, and very efficient. I'm at the last stage of the process now. I'm happy but I still have concerns about the whole process.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2020

My kid's teeth are fixed already as well as my wife’s, and it was time for me to fix the overlap in my teeth. I knew there was Invisalign but I had to look for a cheaper option. I found Candid online and I liked that they did everything over the phone. I didn’t have to go to an office and do all that jazz with the doctor. I got on the phone, they sent me the kit and I sent it in to tell them yes or no. It was cut and dry. I got management and I was very happy with the results.

In the beginning, I was thinking if they were taking my money or not because it took about two months for me to get my aligners. But once I got them, just every other month, I would get a call to make sure everything was okay. I was missing some stuff in the kit and they fixed it. They sent me the stuff right away. The process was simple, with the app reminding you to change them out and you put them in. It was probably the first two changes where it hurt a little bit but after that, the pain wasn't even noticeable. At the very end, I went back and I saw where my smile was and where it is now. And it was a big change. I recommend Candid to everybody who is asking for it. I tell them and I give them my code so I can get the gift card.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2020

Candid was affordable. We had to set up a payment plan and it was my first time doing it so that was hard. After that, it was easy and the reps were really helpful. I'm really happy with the results I've gotten. I had a pretty big gap and after eight months, my teeth are perfectly straight. I did it all from my house. It's awesome.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2020

I liked the price and the time frame of Candid. I had the kit sent to me and I had to do was to follow the instructions and do it myself. It was pretty straightforward. It took about eight months and the process went pretty smoothly. I was quite happy with the result. It was a big difference.

Candid response

Thanks for your feedback, Francisco!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2020

I'm in my early 50s and I never had braces. My front and bottom teeth were crowding to the point where they were chipping. I already paid to have my top teeth repaired from a big chip and then my bottom ones cracked. I wanted to prevent future chipping. Plus, I wanted to look better. I'm very happy with the overall process and the results with Candid. With the phone app, I was able to see the video of my teeth every step of the way. It was really cool to see the scan of my mouth and then how it changed each week. I would revisit that all the time to see what I could expect. It really made sense too. I like that the most.

At the end, I got an email saying what to do. It was nice that every two weeks, I would get an email saying, "Time to change your aligner." But when it came to wean down to my final set and how many hours a day I was supposed to be wearing it, I missed any email communication. I didn't get any regular like, "Okay, now it's done. Time to go down to this many hours or that many hours." So that would be a spot to improve. But I'm glad I did it. Compared to all the other ones out there, Candid was affordable and professional. The technology was top-notch.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

My teeth weren’t straight so I wanted to get them straight. When I looked at all the other brands, Candid had better reviews. Also, their customer service got back to me really quickly. When I did Candid, I was in my 20s. So, I didn’t want braces. I did them for 10 months. I’m still using the retainer. Candid had good customer service. When I have problems, their reps answer me back within the same day.

Candid response

Thanks for your feedback, Samantha. When you're happy, we're happy!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2020

I had partway signed up, and then I got a phone call from somebody just checking in to make sure that I wanted to do it. That kind of customer service really made it seem like more of a viable option for me. It seemed like they actually cared. I was very satisfied with the results and the process. The only thing was that I ordered and paid for a bottle of the whitener and I never got it in. The customer service online was really hard to get ahold of. They could use a little improvement when items don't come in the mail.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

They had a brick and mortar near me where I could walk to and they did the 3D molding for me. I didn't have to do it at home and possibly mess up and send it in and send it back. I had a crooked tooth, but my entire smile wasn't crooked. It was kind of a waste of money to get braces. Going with Candid was a faster option. It was more affordable. It gave me a different look. The process wasn't difficult but sociall, it's not the best. If you go out, you can't wear them, especially if you eat. I wish it came with a cleansing kit or something that you could have while you were out. I have to wear it 22 hours a day, and you're out and about and functioning majority of those hours.

I ended up having a root canal so I had to stop wearing them. I was very close to the end but there was no follow up. When it was time for me to be done, I received an email but I had to call them and say, “Hey, I'm going to be done soon. What about a retainer?” But there was not a good process for getting a retainer. It was apparently extra. I would still have to slowly continue my process over time, but there was still no retainer.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

I came across Candid on my Facebook and I did some research on it. I found the local office near me so I went there and had photos taken of my teeth. My bottom molars grew in sideways, not up and down, and they pushed my teeth. I wanted to improve that. It turned out great. It was pretty easy and it was well worth the money.

Candid response

Thanks, Ray. When you're happy, we're happy!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

I had braces on before and I had lost my retainers. I noticed how my front tooth in particular was moving because of it. I wanted to make sure that I have something to maintain the job that I had done before and not throw it away by not being careful or not taking care of them. I wanted to get aligners and Candid was the first option that I saw. I kept seeing the commercial. I decided to try and go for it. Plus, it was a free consultation and there was no compromise. If you like it, you continue and if not, you can go away. If I would have known about aligners back when I did my braces in 2011, maybe I would’ve done that instead of my braces. I’ve noticed a difference although I wish that it could be a little better. But overall, it's okay. I'm happy.

Candid response

Thanks for your feedback, Johanny! We really appreciate it. If you need assistance, our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 2 stars
    Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

I purchased the Candid Co. Impression Kit on Black Friday last year in 2019. It took a while, but I received and started my treatment in January of 2020. This treatment took eight months to complete. My teeth, however, did not move correctly at the end, and so they sent me another impression kit to re-do my treatment process. I only needed one, perhaps two teeth fixed in the correct position, and I’d be set to go. I sent in these re-do impressions back at the beginning of September. It is now almost December, and I have yet to receive any new treatment. The Candid Support stated, and I quote, “ If your orthodontist determines that you would benefit from an additional treatment plan, you will be receiving that from us via email in the next two weeks.”

Two weeks have passed, and I have called them, to which they responded that the treatment would be expected in 2-3 days. 4 had passed given, and I call them again, this time another Candid manager said to expect within a week and an extra three weeks to print out my aligners. A week has passed, and another manager stated that it would come in 2-3 days, “give or take.” Three days passed, and I call for the fourth time. Another care manager stated they didn’t want to give an estimate of when to expect it to come because it would give me false hope and that the aligners would take within a week to print out. That call was last week. And yet, I have still heard nothing. I don’t mind if this process takes a very long time, but I do mind when there is very inconsistent information being passed around.

Overall, Candid Co. needs to rapidly provide new treatment plans to patients that have already received a plan that didn’t work out. A customer that has received the wrong order and is already impatient requires more attention than new customers. This because they have already paid for your service and it didn’t work out the first time. My senior pictures are coming up in December, and I had wished to have a perfect smile by then. Sadly, I feel less confident in my smile now than last year and have stopped smiling with my teeth.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

I did Candid for 10 months. I liked that I didn't have to go to the office. It was just take pictures and do the mold, and they shipped you the stuff. I'm happy with the results. But I wish it had gone a little further. The results are good but they're not perfect. They never provided me with a retainer for nighttime so my teeth don't move back. I'd like the rep to call me back so I can keep going because I didn't have a contact number to call them. I tried to email him a couple times but it went to dead space.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

The product was great. Everything went as Candid said it would, but as far as getting answers basic questions and troubles with the retainers, they just left me hanging, which I read a lot of that in the reviews prior. I had mentioned it to the lady who signed me up, and she comforted me saying that it wasn't gonna happen, but it did. But other than that, the result was exactly what I expected.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

I wanted to straighten my teeth up as they were a little tilted. I tried braces and another kind of treatment and those didn't work. I went with Candid and their process was really easy. If I had any questions, all I had to do was call and they would guide me in terms of how to take care of the braces or fix them properly. Plus, their braces have rubbers to help with soreness. Once the treatment was finished, I use the retainer only when I sleep.

In the beginning, Candid had a 3D version of my teeth where I can see the progression of the treatment and that turned out to be the way it should be. The treatment was fast-paced and reliable. I'm very happy and confident with my new smile. I would definitely recommend Candid for anyone who needs it. It's affordable and easy to use.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

It was easy to do the assessment with Candid. The process was nice and convenient. I didn’t feel like I was hassled with too many things. My teeth are a lot better. They’re really straight.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2020

Customer service when contacted is phenomenal and extremely helpful. The team should have regular check-ins with the customer to ensure the efficacy of the product and if there are any issues. It feels very impersonal.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2020

I liked Candid's marketing piece. I got a direct mail coupon. I had braces when I was in high school, and then I didn't wear my retainers. I had a decent smile, but the top was a little narrow, and the bottom and the front was a little bit crowded. So, I felt like going with something like Candid would be a pretty easy way to fix that. I loved the process and the results with Candid.

My experience using Candid was exactly what they said it would be. It was super easy to follow along. I didn’t have any problems with the timeline at all and I was really happy with the result. My only negative is I tried to participate in the referral program, and they said that the person I referred to them ended up using a different coupon. They ended up using them and are using them today and they're super happy, too, but I didn't get anything out of the referral. So, that was a little bit disappointing.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2020

I had braces in middle school and I have not been adherent to a retainer compliance plan. So, my teeth separated with gaps here and there. Candid's price was very competitive compared to Invisalign, Smile Direct Club, and all other competitors. There was more discomfort early in the process than what I was expecting. There was also a little discomfort each time I changed over. But, I got used to it as I went through their program. I was very happy with the results.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2020

Candid was great. I went to a storefront in downtown San Francisco. A very kind and welcoming staff was there. A woman helped me get acclimated to the area. She used a probe in my mouth and wandered my mouth and built a 3D model of my mouth with that probe. She walked me through the process of what she was doing and showed me the model after she built it.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2020

I had some crowding. There was an overlap between my front two teeth. There were some spacing issues towards the back of my teeth as well. I went on to the Candid website and I saw that there was actually a studio, because I knew you could have your own aligner kit, or you could go into a studio. I wanted to go to the studio, and I found out that there was one in Dallas, so I did that. I did a bit of research and I liked that the plans are designed by orthodontists rather than dentists, that are actually more specialized in teeth movement.

The first few weeks were painful, but that's expected. After that was every two weeks changing them out. Everything was labeled. I liked that you had your kit. They told you all your stuff, and they gave you the chewies, the whitening treatment and everything came with the kit. That was nice. Not having to have braces was great. And just being able to do the clear aligners was awesome. I'm happy with the results. My teeth are straight and I love it. I love my smile. It has been a huge confidence booster.

Candid Company Information