Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.69/5
Based on 3,712 ratings submitted in the last year
Limited Time Offer: 75% Off Impression Kit + an extra $100 off and FREE BrightByte Pro whitening with aligner purchase! *
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

Byte makes clear plastic aligners to help customers 12 and over straighten their teeth with no office visits. Certified dentists and orthodontists design treatment plans and monitor progress remotely. Patients see results in an average of two to six months. Byte offers financing options with 100% approval for both its all-day and nighttime-only aligners. Order an impression kit risk-free; if you aren’t a good candidate, Byte refunds the price.

BOTTOM LINE

Byte's costs are on the higher end, but the company approves 100% of applicants for financing. Treatment times are short, and the company guarantees results for life.

PROS
  • Short treatment lengths
  • 100% approval for financing
  • Nighttime-only option
  • Lifetime guarantee
CONS
  • Not everyone is a candidate
  • Nighttime aligners are pricier

Top Byte Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Byte?

Byte is amazing!!!! From day one, they have always kept in touch and they make the process super easy. I would recommend this to anybody who doesn’t want traditional braces and want to cut time and treatment cost in half. The best thing about Byte is all of its free perks.

BYTE is an amazing company and everyone should use them! They are friendly, professional, and thorough! If you are trying to decide what invisible aligners to go with make sure you go with BYTE! I would’ve regretted going with anyone else.

Byte products

What is Byte?

Byte is an invisible braces company that helps correct mild to moderate teeth alignment issues, including crowding, spacing and rotation. Customers take at-home impressions, and Byte’s dentists and orthodontists prescribe and monitor a customized treatment plan that lasts from two to six months. Byte has two plans: all-day aligners, which need to be worn 22 hours a day, and nighttime-only aligners, which have to be worn continuously for 10-plus hours daily. The HyperByte device, which uses high-frequency vibrations, is included with each plan and reduces treatment time.

How much does Byte cost?

Byte all-day aligners cost $1,895, and night-only aligners cost $2,295. The price includes a customized treatment plan with a 3D preview of your straightened teeth, aligners, a bottle of BrightByte teeth whitener, the HyperByte device and a first set of retainers. The Byte impression kit costs $29.95 when you use a promo code; the money is refunded if doctors determine you aren’t a good candidate for treatment.

Byte also offers financing options. The BytePay payment plan is approved for 100% of customers and comes with the Byte Protection Plan, which includes five years of retainers and replacement of any lost or stolen retainers. BytePay is $83 a month for 29 months ($349 down payment) for the all-day aligners and $99 per month for 29 months ($449 down payment) for nighttime-only aligners. Other financing plans are available. Byte doesn’t accept direct payment from insurance companies; it does accept payments from health savings accounts (HSAs) and flexible spending accounts (FSAs).

• Byte impression kit: $29.95
  • Byte aligners (upfront cost): $1,895 (all-day) or $2,295 (night-only)
  • Byte aligners with BytePay financing: $83/month (all-day) or $99/month (night-only) with down payment (includes ByteProtection Plan)
  • Byte retainers: $129 (first set free)

Byte offers discounts to former and active military and college and graduate students.

How does Byte work?

1. Complete the at-home impression kit
Byte sends you an impression kit with free shipping. The kit includes trays, molding putty, gloves and a stretcher for your mouth. The kit gives you two chances to do top and bottom impressions. If you need help, you can call Byte. Once you’re finished, return the impressions using the provided box and prepaid shipping label.
2. Await orthodontic evaluation
Dentists and orthodontists review your impressions to determine if you are a candidate for Byte aligners. If Byte decides you aren’t, it refunds the cost of the impression kit. If you are a suitable candidate, Byte creates a 3D model of your teeth after treatment and designs a personalized treatment plan.
3. Receive Byte aligners
It takes three to seven weeks to receive your customized all-day or nighttime clear aligners once your treatment plan is approved. In addition to aligners, Byte patients receive the HyperByte device, BrightByte whitener and a set of retainers.
  • Personal aligners: You receive a set of clear plastic aligners based on your treatment plan. Aligners are BPA-free and tear-resistant.
  • HyperByte device: HyperByte is Byte’s high-frequency vibration (HFV) device designed to help aligners fit around teeth better and lessen discomfort. Byte states that HyperByte reduces treatment time by 50% when you use it once per day while wearing your aligners. HyperByte is a $699 value, according to Byte.
  • BrightByte: Use BrightByte foam to whiten your teeth, freshen your breath and clean your aligners. The first bottle is complimentary; additional single bottles cost $30.
4. Complete treatment plan
Byte all-day aligners should be worn 22 hours a day, while nighttime aligners require 10 hours of continuous wear each night. Aligners should only be removed for eating and drinking. All-day wearers should use HyperByte for five minutes each day, and nighttime wearers should use it for 10 minutes daily. Aligners are switched weekly.

Byte users have access to a care team seven days per week. Doctors monitor progress with monthly check-ins. Treatment plans last from to two to six months.

5. Byte smile is guaranteed for life
The Byte for Life Guarantee covers additional treatment if your teeth move out of alignment after treatment. To qualify, you must confirm at least once per year that you are wearing the retainers as directed. Byte provides your first set of retainers with your treatment plan.

Byte FAQ

Does Byte take insurance?
Byte doesn’t accept direct payment from insurers, but it can help you figure out if you have coverage and provide the forms you need to file a claim.
How much does Byte cost with insurance?
It depends on your particular insurance plan. Byte provides an example cost breakdown with insurance reimbursement of about 50%. This reduces the cost of all-day aligners to under $1,000. If you send Byte your insurance details, it can tell you if you have coverage and how much the insurer will pay.
How long does Byte take?
Each treatment is different, but the typical Byte plan takes between two and four months, according to the company.
How old do you have to be to use Byte?
Byte treats clients 12 and older who have all of their adult teeth. Clients younger than 18 need parental consent.
Are Byte aligners safe?
Yes, Byte aligners are safe. Byte makes aligners out of BPA-free polymer film. The company advises waiting six weeks after wisdom teeth removal to start treatment and not to use Byte aligners while you are pregnant.
Who owns Byte?
Byte is owned by Dentsply Sirona, a dental products manufacturer based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Dentsply Sirona acquired Byte at the end of 2020.
Does Byte fix overbite?
Eligibility for Byte treatment is determined on a case-by-case basis. Byte may be able to correct an overbite. The best way to determine if Byte aligners can help is to order an impression kit and send it back to Byte. If you aren’t a candidate, the company refunds the price.
Does Byte hurt?
You may experience some soreness the first few days after starting a new aligner.
How long does Byte take to ship?
Once your treatment plan is approved, Byte ships out your aligners. It takes three to seven weeks to receive the aligners after treatment is approved.

Is Byte safe?

Byte is an effective and affordable way to straighten teeth at home. Its network of over 200 licensed doctors, dentists and orthodontists reviews all candidates for eligibility and creates customized treatment plans. Each doctor has an average of 12 years of experience with invisible aligners. Byte’s aligners are made from BPA-free polymer film.

Byte customers have access to the care team seven days a week to ask questions and discuss treatment. Dentists and orthodontists monitor progress with monthly check-ins. If you have further questions about Byte’s safety, we recommend calling the company. When you’re ready, order a risk-free impression kit to find out if you are a candidate for treatment.

Byte Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Byte?

Original review: March 24, 2021

When I first began looking into at -home aligners, I was comparing Byte and Smile Care Direct. After doing some research, I went with Byte because everyone bragged on their customer service/support. I was a little nervous about starting this since you do not meet with an orthodontist on occasion; however, they are very attentive. They have emailed me throughout my course of treatment and have me upload pictures every few weeks when switching aligners.

I am noticing a huge change since Week 1 with Byte. I take pictures before switching out my aligners and I compared week 1 to week 8 and can see a major difference! I was always insecure about my smile because I had so much crowding. Now with just the small time of 8 weeks, I am much more confident in my smile. I can't wait to see my smile when my treatment is complete.

The aligners are very easy to clean and are SO convenient. At first, it was hard to talk with them, after about 2 weeks, I was back to speaking normally. Now my family and friends say they can't even tell I have them on. I was also surprised by how clear the aligners are. They are not noticeable/visible when you smile. They are easy to pop on and take out.

Lastly, The Hyper Byte device is AMAZING. As I mentioned before, week one was probably the most painful. I had taken Tylenol to manage the pain some and it worked but I used the Hyper Byte treatment for about 15 minutes and the pain subsided. I now use Hyper Byte 20 minutes a night because how well it helps my teeth fit into the aligners. They also send you a bottle of Bright Byte along with your aligners. This stuff is awesome! I use the Bright Byte aligner foam along with Colgate Optic White and my teeth are now visibly white! I do recommend this company. If you are nervous, give them a try. If you have the same experience as I have (which I am sure you will), you will not regret it.

Byte response

This is amazing! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience so far. We are so happy to hear that as you have been taking pictures of your teeth each week, you have been seeing those changes! We can't wait to get you to that last step, and we hope you'll share pics of your results with us!

Get buying tips about Invisible Braces delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 18, 2021

I have to say the whole process has been way easier than it would've been had I gone to a dentist. Customer service is always really helpful when I reach out to them, and although my dental insurance won't pay for mail orthodontics, they did look into it for me and let me know right away. I haven't heard much from my Byte Advisor except when I put a down payment on the aligners. I was supposed to hear back once I received them but I never did. So I don't really see the point of having one that you can text.

As far as the aligners go they are uncomfortable at the beginning of each week, as you would expect, but if you follow the directions they feel fine by the end. I do think the Hyperbyte works well to help with discomfort and moving the teeth. I feel like I don't notice a huge difference in my smile until I compare side by side photos, but I definitely notice a difference in the way my teeth fit together and that one tooth that was the most out of place is not as far back as it used to be when I have the aligners off.

I do feel like the routine combined with the brightbyte, and (free) snow whitening system have done really well to start whitening my teeth and give me better oral health in general. My fiance now complains that when he smiles next to me I make his teeth look bad with my pretty smile! And I'm only halfway through my treatment! Over all I have recommended Byte to many people so far, and will continue to do so as long as my smile is looking beautiful! I'm excited to get married next summer because my smile is no longer crooked! (Photos won't upload for whatever reason).

Byte response

Hi Kathryn, we appreciate you reviewing your experience so far. We are happy to hear that our customer care team has taken such great care of you. Once you have purchased your aligners you are transitioned from your Byte Advisor to a customer care specialist, they will normally reach out via email. If you every have any questions you can call, text, or email in. Our customer care team is always standing by for support!

Original review: March 14, 2021

I am about 1/3 of the way through my treatment and I must say that, so far, I could not be more pleased with Byte. I chose Byte for several reasons out of all the options available because 1) The positive reviews of those who had already enjoyed success with Byte. 2) The marketing of the company itself which was polished, professional, and extremely good humored. A good sense of humor tends to inspire confidence. 3) The company's track record in dealing with complaints as noted by the Better Business Bureau.

Since taking the plunge, I was impressed in the very beginning with the discount they gave the impression kit. The kit itself arrived packaged every bit as slick and polished as you might find with the Apple Company when you unbox a new iPad or new iPhone. Top notch notch materials (high quality boxes and paper the literature was printed on). The impression kit itself had instructions that was very easy to follow and which duplicated the materials so that you could take a practice run. My first attempt was less than perfect (as expected), but the practice I got (coupled with crystal clear instructions), enabled me to take a flawless second set of impressions. So glad I did not have to pay any extra or wait an extra week to send more materials. What great foresight.

The trays were received within the timeframe given and my customer service representative, Jason, was as friendly as he was responsive. Always returned inquiries on the same day and answered every question I had. The electronic mouthpiece they provide which helps tightly seat the alignment trays on your teeth works great.

Although I have yet to finish the treatment, I can already see that my teeth are brighter and are already straighter. Everything about my experience is going in the right direction (as are my teeth!). Thanks Byte! I couldn't be more pleased with your program and am very confident in a good outcome. So far so good. No. So far so great!

Sincerely,

Ray **,

Satisfied Customer

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I am only partially through my treatment but have been impressed so far with the changes. After doing loads and loads of research between different aligner companies, I went with Byte. The advisor assigned to me was available and quick to answer any questions I had regarding payments, pricing, timing, insurance, etc. This is what ultimately sold me on Byte versus the others.

SDC offered in-house 3D imaging which was a HUGE selling feature for me, but after seeing the 3D model and then seeing the model that Byte created (from my sent-in mouth molds), they looked literally identical. You can rotate and flip the model of your mouth and see the progression from week 1 through the end of your custom treatment time. This was the case with both SDC and Byte. Pretty cool to see the progression. The projected treatment length was the same with both SDC and Byte, even though Byte does offer the 'Hyper Byte' vibrating mouthpiece that is supposed to help speed up treatment and help seat aligners properly. SDC doesn't have that but does provide these little rubber gummies that you chew on to seat the aligners.

Their aligners feel solid and I haven't had issues with breaking or loss. Most people don't even notice I am wearing them and they are slightly textured but not like SMD. The protector case feels a little cheap and won't latch well, but I imagine that's the case with all companies' cases (see what I did there). It's a little tough to get the aligners to fit right while also being able to close the case. It's no bother, just a comment. The BrightByte that comes with the aligners is awesome. It's a hydrogen peroxide cleaner and breath freshener you put inside the aligners before placing them on your teeth. I have noticed the whitening results and it is ultra convenient compared to other methods with gels and lights.

The aligners all come at once and are labeled by the week so you know what is what. The packaging for Byte is cool, modern, and fun. It was an enjoyable experience to interact and open the box when it came in the mail. Instructions and paperwork all come with this package and I found that to be a little lacking. The paperwork did inform me of what I was supposed to do, what to use, etc. But there was nothing sent to me that described what I was about to experience (How to know when to switch aligners? Why is my new normal mouth feel similar to being punched in the face? How long will this pain last? Am I supposed to have hella trouble sleeping? How long should I wait to eat after removing aligners because chewing right after is super painful?).

So I had lots of questions that I feel like could have been answered with some more literature on what I should expect in the pain and convenience realms. I can't say with certainty what SDC offers in this area since I cancelled before they sent the aligners out to me, but I did see the box and contents when I visited their local brick-and-mortar. However, SDC over communicated every single little thing and I really appreciated that as a potential customer. Byte was lacking here.

During the pre-purchase research phase, Byte was not pushy and was super helpful in checking insurance for me. They wanted me to make an informed decision but obviously wanted my business. SDC was very pushy and even though I wasn't sure if I wanted to use them, I was already signed up for their financing to pay for the aligners and had a credit card deposit on file on my way out the door of their local shop. Byte was not pushy and I didn't pay for anything until I was 100% comfortable with everything.

My SDC plan was overseen by an orthodontist. By law in my state, that is required for teledentistry treatment. Some people have said that SDC doesn't have orthodontists oversee treatment, but I was privy to the prescribing ortho who looked at my scans and treatment plan. Not sure why other people were saying that. My Byte treatment was also overseen by an orthodontist, so I felt good about that. SDC told me that I'd have access to an orthodontist anytime I wanted via a chat portal through their website.

Byte said that I could email my advisor and they would then connect me with an orthodontist, but not sure how quickly this would happen. My orthodontist who prescribed me the aligners would check in with my about 12-14 weeks into my treatment through Byte, but SDC said that I'd be checking in around 9-12 weeks. Not a HUGE deal, but it would be nice to check in a little sooner to make sure my teeth and bite are headed in the right direction.

Byte is still invested in me even though I've paid and am currently going through treatment. Insurance has been sent a claim and I am working with Byte to make sure that it gets resolved and I can get reimbursed. I love that they still care and are quick with responding as insurance claims are stressful and the process can take a while. I bought several SDC items to go along with my Byte aligners. They have electric toothbrushes, lip balm, cleaning tablets, UV cleaners and water picks. I would have purchased Byte products if they had them, but maybe one day they will come.

Overall, I am very pleased with my experience with Byte. There are a few areas they could improve on to get that fifth star, but have a really strong following of committed apostles and customers. I will be one of those people who would recommend them for sure, pending my smile comes out the way it was modeled. My smile so far is looking great and my teeth are getting whiter at the same time.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

I am on my second week of my aligners and I am already starting to see/feel the difference. But let’s start from the beginning. Shall we? I ordered the Impression Kit and luckily I managed to get 2 out of the 4 impressions right. I like that Byte is aware that doing impressions at home for the first time has some room for mistakes and that I was able to get the whole impression for top and bottom down by my third and fourth try.

Receiving my 3D treatment plan online was super exciting to see how my teeth would eventually look and I looked into all my financial options and decided to go for it and purchased my aligners. Shipping was 4 weeks as promised and the customer support from the start to now has been fantastic. I was able to text with support on any questions I had and everything went really smooth.

I definitely can feel the aligners working their magic, the pain is minimal and by the end of the week, I can feel the aligners loosened up and ready for the next week. The HyperByte is really amazing at alleviating any discomfort and as long as you follow the directions on when to switch Aligners (at nighttime before bed) and take a couple **, it’s really bearable.

I will say the biggest adjustment, and perhaps a few positive things I wasn’t expecting to come out of using my aligners is that I am taking better care of brushing my teeth after every time I eat, it’s helped me develop a healthy habit of that, as well as drinking more water (it’s a pain to keep taking them in and out to drink anything other than water) and I also have stopped biting my nails!! (It’s impossible to bite them with the aligners in.)

I already feel a sense of confidence wearing my aligners and I’m starting to smile a lot more with them in as they already make my teeth look better just by wearing them! I knew making this purchase would be the best investment I ever made and I am absolutely thrilled to see how my teeth look at the end of my treatment. 5 star rating all around. Thank you byte!!!

Original review: May 7, 2021

I decided on Byte after doing some research and after reviewing their payment options were too good to pass up. Their customer service is outstanding as well. Also, after receiving my aligners, I started to feel more confident and couldn’t wait to show off my pearly whites.

Byte response

Hi Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your experience. We can't wait to see what those results do for you! Keep smiling!

Original review: May 7, 2021

Bad Product: Before treatment, my front two teeth were straight. After treatment, they were crooked. They did not send a complete set of lower aligners. The last lower aligners broke after a month and cut my gums to bleeding. Bad Support, Money Machine: After about 2 months, they sent out another set of 15 aligners to straighten my front teeth. Only 5 lower aligners. They wanted another $100 to send me out another lower aligner for when the last one they sent makes my gums bleed. Money Machine: I asked about their retainers. They recommended getting new retainers every 6 months for $100 each set. When you sign up, they do not tell you that you must send them $200 annually for the rest of your life to keep your teeth straight. This is the third time that I have had my teeth straightened, so I know retainers are mandatory.

Byte response

We are so sorry to hear that your experience was any less than amazing. If we haven't gotten you to those projected results, please reach out to us at support@byteme.com as it is so important to us to get you to your dream smile in the safest way possible. We would be happy to clarify about retainers. While our dental team recommends getting new retainers every 6 months due to normal wear and tear as well as hygienic reasons, you only need to purchase retainers once a year to keep that Byte for Life Guarantee active. This does not need to be purchased through Byte. For further clarification, please feel free to reach out and we would be happy to assist.

Original review: May 7, 2021

I was a little hesitant to get aligners being shipped to me and not being able to see a dentist face to face, however, the Byte customer service team has taken care of me every step of the way. Thanks!

Byte response

Hi Kabir! We do what we can to make the byte process as smooth as possible, from the moment you complete your impressions to the day you receive your retainers. We hope you'll share some result photos with us!

Original review: May 7, 2021

My experience so far has been great. Byte techs have been extremely helpful and friendly. Getting the mold kit was quick and easy, and making the molds was very easy. Not to mention the service has been very quick. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Byte response

Thank you! From the moment you purchase your impressions to the moment you get your retainers, our care team is there for you, every step of the way.

Original review: May 7, 2021

During the impression and ordering process, customer service was great. Once I started my treatment, it was ok. I do think my teeth have slightly improved, but to be honest I’m not seeing the results I hoped for. I will receive my last trays soon and I’m hoping they will improve my bite.

Byte response

Hi Samantha, we are so excited to get you to that last step! If we haven't gotten you to those projected results by the time you complete that last set of aligners, you are covered with your Satisfaction Guarantee to receive additional treatment at no extra cost! We are here to help, so feel free to reach out any time at support@byteme.com or by phone at 877-298-3669:)

Original review: May 6, 2021

Currently I am on week 12 of my Byte aligners. And I have to say I am enjoying my time with them so far to the point where it feels foreign without the aligners hugging my teeth. My top tooth was my biggest concern of getting my teeth fixed. It was very crooked and it affected my lip. And now I no longer have a problems with it, I’m still in the process to make my teeth perfect however slowly but surely it’s changing and I’m very happy with byte!! 10/10 would recommend!!

Byte response

Week 12 already! We are so happy to hear that you are getting so comfortable with your aligners. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your experience. We can't wait to see what those results do for you!

Original review: May 5, 2021

When answering questions, answers were polite, but rarely answered directly. Always promising adjustments and results, but no follow through. Answers came slowly. Communication was rarely with the same person, who usually had not read previous emails causing confusions and frustrations. Their services were not as promised.

Byte response

Hi Susan, we are sorry to hear about this experience. Communication is so important to us and especially to our customers. If you don't feel like we have provided the best assistance or communicated well through email, we want to get this looked into right away. Please reach out at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Friday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a call back.

Original review: May 5, 2021

Everything has been great in the treatment. I just wish there was less of a wait time in getting back to emails especially for aligners. Also when chatting or calling in I sometimes get disconnected or hung up on which can be super frustrating.

Byte response

Hi there, we are so sorry you've had a hard time getting in touch with our team! If you have been hung up on or disconnected, shoot us a DM on Facebook and we'd be happy to check this out!

Original review: May 5, 2021

My experience so far been great. I’m on my 8 week. I can see difference with my first tray and the tray I have on. Can’t wait once it’s all done. I will be proud of my new teeth all thanks to Byte. Also comes with teeth whitening. I recommend to everyone and friends.

Byte response

We are so excited to hear that you are already seeing progress. If you have any questions throughout treatment, our customer care team is standing by for support. We can’t wait to see those final results. Thank you for providing this great feedback.

Original review: May 5, 2021

So far so good, I'm seeing results and I'm only on week 11. Excited for these Byte trays to do their thing and get my teeth straight! The Byte Bright is also helping to whiten my teeth, which is an added bonus.

Byte response

We are so happy to hear about your amazing experience thus far and that you are already seeing results. Our goal here at Byte is to help our customers get a smile they love- with a treatment that is as seamless and stress-free as possible! ???? Welcome to the Byte fam and thank you for the awesome review.

Original review: May 5, 2021

Very user friendly system, they answer any and all questions and work with you. Very happy with my treatment plan! Byte pay makes it possible for me to make payments over 29 months and it doesn't make me go broke!

Original review: May 4, 2021

Although I have not yet finished my treatment, from start to now I’ve had nothing but an incredible experience with the customer service of Byte Me. I have already experienced such a transformation within my teeth and the progress is still not yet done. Compared to other aligner/brace programs, this was 100% the best financial choice for anyone looking for a straighter smile.

Byte response

Wow that is so awesome to hear! We are so excited about the progress you have already made and cannot wait to see your final smile. Keep us updated with your progress and do not hesitate to reach out with any question you may have! Thanks for the great review :)

Original review: May 4, 2021

I have completed treatment and my teeth are not straight. I spoke to Customer Service and was told that the 7-days recommended per aligner mainly applies to teenagers because their bones are still growing but adult teeth typically take longer to straighten. Customers are supposed to wear their aligners until there are no gaps before moving on to the next set of aligners. Because I had been changing aligners every 7 days as advertised all over Byte's website and throwing out all but the previous set of retainers, Byte has waived 'satisfaction guarantee' and asked for $699 to get a new set of retainers.

Byte response

Hi Elizabeth, while the 7-day wear time works for most of our customers, there are times when a longer wear-time is necessary. It is our goal to get you to your dream smile, but we understand how frustrating it can be to have an extension of treatment. We hope we can provide some clarification on our processes for you. As stated in your silver instructional booklet, it is vital to hold onto your aligners and not throw any away, as sometimes it is necessary to backtrack. Your dental health and safety is number one to us, so while we may ask you to backtrack or wear a set longer than 7 days, we want to get you to those projected results in the safest way possible. We would be happy to chat more about this and address any questions or concerns you may have. You can reach us at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Friday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a call back.

Original review: May 4, 2021

Very relieved that Byte is sending additional aligners free of charge, but I am not 100% confident I'll reach the anticipated end goal. I have been following the instructions but it feels as though I'm starting from the beginning because my problem areas haven't moved as much as the digital plan was projecting they would. My teeth have been an area of insecurity for me for as long as I can remember, just hope my investment ends up paying off.

Byte response

Here at Byte, you have our lifetime guarantee, so we are committed to getting you to those projected results in the safest, quickest way possible. We understand how frustrating it can be to go into a refinement process, but rest assured, our team is here for you and we'll get you to your dream smile! Feel free to reach out any time with questions:)

Original review: May 4, 2021

Byte has already changed my smile so much and I am barely on week 10 of my treatment. I noticed changes in my smile by week 3. You track your progress through your byte account and upload photos. You can compare where you started and where you are at. I will say the first two days of changing out your aligners, your teeth will be a little tender but not too bad. The hyperbyte is the best creation ever and always helps with the discomfort. Total game changer

Byte response

We are so glad to hear that you have been utilizing your customer portal and already noticing changes! We can't wait to get you to that last step and we hope you'll share result pics with us:)

Original review: May 3, 2021

Great customer service and an awesome product! Byte is affordable and very easy to use! Highly recommend this to anyone who is considering Byte! My Aligners came very fast and can already tell a difference after 6 days of use!

Byte response

We are so excited to hear that you are already seeing progress. If you have any questions throughout treatment, our customer care team is standing by for support. We can’t wait to see those final results! Thank you for providing this great feedback.

Original review: May 3, 2021

They have been great, answered any questions, checking in, the process has been easy and refreshing! Plus I'm seeing results. The aligners take some getting used to but soon you don't even notice them being on. They have been helpful with financing, answering any and all of questions, running numbers. And with insurance.

Original review: May 3, 2021

Byte is so easy to use and affordable. I liked that I was able to create the molds at home and not have to make an appointment. The response time was quick and my advisor gave me thorough information about treatment and payment options. I highly recommend.

Original review: May 3, 2021

My experience with the Byte nighttime aligners has gone above and beyond my expectations. All of my questions have been responded to quickly and professional, and I feel like the level of support and customer service I have received has been top notch. My smile is looking beautiful and I can't wait to show it off this summer!

Byte response

Yay! We are so happy to hear about your awesome experience with Byte. Our team's goal is to make your smile transformation as seamless and stress-free as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Can't wait to see your final smile :) Thanks for the review!

Original review: May 3, 2021

I was very happy with my treatment, my teeth look great!! It was a super easy to get everything set up and was a smooth process through the treatment. I would recommend it to anyone and was much more affordable/effective than others!

Byte response

Hey Merrick! Thank you for the great feedback. We are happy you chose us on your journey to a better smile. We can't wait to see your new smile! At Byte we are always happy to help, if you have any questions or concerns we are just a message away at support@byteme.com

Original review: May 2, 2021

My Byte experience has been great the whole way through, starting from customer service as well as the aligner experience in general. I still have 6 more weeks to go, but I'm already happy with the progress! Recommend the night aligners for anyone who's thinking about getting their teeth straightened! Thanks Byte team!

Byte response

Only 6 weeks to go! This is so exciting! We are happy to hear that your experience has been so positive. We hope to continue with this great experience, let us know if you have any questions. We are always happy to help.

Original review: May 2, 2021

I totally would recommend this product. It was actually recommended to me by a friend. She was on her final trays and had great results. I have called customer service's line and the representative was very helpful giving me helpful tips. I also email them to check on my status and they respond timely. I am still on my journey with Byte and look forward to the months to come. Now I am trying to learn how to smile showing teeth.

Byte response

We are so happy to hear this! We can't wait to get you to that final step. It may be an adjustment to smile showing your teeth, but we know you'll be confidently strutting that smile in no time;)

Original review: May 1, 2021

This is the best company of the history of best companies. They offered me a free solution on ordering me more aligners to help fixed my teeth like this was such a great opportunity. Thanks Byte for everything. They helped me find a solution to fix my crooked teeth.

Byte response

This is amazing! Thank you for your awesome review, we are so happy to have you in the Byte family!

Original review: May 1, 2021

So far in my Byte process it’s been nothing but smooth sailing! The team is extremely helpful & kind and always answer quickly to any questions I have and they also answer very thoroughly. I am excited to continue working with such great people through the rest of my Byte journey!

Byte response

Thank you for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that everything is going well so far, and we hope to continue your positive experience through treatment. We can’t wait to see your end results!

Original review: April 30, 2021

These retainers are hands down, what everyone needs to get.. Not only are they fast at shifting your teeth they also whiten so it’s a 2 birds one stone type of deal.. Definitely something everyone should get. It’s an affordable way of getting your teeth straightened.

Byte response

Hi Charlie, thank you for your awesome review! We can't wait to get you to that final step. Thank you for choosing Byte!

Byte Company Information