Accredited Partner

Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.75/5
Based on 3,492 ratings submitted in the last year
70% OFF your Impression Kit + an additional $100 OFF your aligner purchase
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

Byte offers some of the most cost-effective invisible aligners available. Board-certified orthodontists design each custom treatment plan. The company offers two easy payment options: Customers can make a one-time payment of $1,895 or opt into easy financing plans for $83 per month for 25 months. Byte accepts HSA, FSA, CareCredit, Splitit and other dental insurance plans.

BOTTOM LINE

Byte is a good value compared with many competitors, and HyperByte vibrational technology accelerates treatment times. Upfront costs may be slightly higher, but Byte comes with plenty of perks to make up for it.

PROS

• Lifetime guarantee
  • Short treatment lengths
  • Financing available

CONS

• Not everyone is a candidate

Byte products

What is Byte?

Byte is an orthodontic treatment plan designed to correct minor to moderate alignment issues. Byte clear aligners can fix spacing or crowding between teeth in as few as three months by using HyperByte vibrational technology. Every week, you switch to a new, straighter aligner. Over time, your teeth adjust to the straighter alignment.

Dr. Jon Marashi, a celebrity cosmetic dentist based in Los Angeles, created Byte and HyperByte. Byte uses Dr. Marashi’s Smile Science system of aesthetic precision to determine the most efficient tooth placement for each client.

How much is Byte?

Byte aligners cost $1,895 if you pay the full price upfront. The price includes the HyperByte vibration tool, BrightByte whitening foam, aligner case and a retainer. The Byte impression kit costs $95, which is refundable if an orthodontist determines you don’t qualify for the treatment.

Through the BytePay program, you can make monthly payments of $83 for a 25-month term with a $249 deposit.

• Byte impression kit: $95
  • Byte aligners upfront cost: $1,895
  • Byte aligners with financing: $2,324*
  • Byte retainers: First free, then $99

*Monthly financing costs are based on a monthly plan with the lowest available APR.

Byte also offers discounts to military personnel, first responders and college students.

How does Byte work?

1. Complete the at-home impression kit
Byte mails you an impression tray and mixing putty to make molds of your teeth at home. Simply mix the putty, place it inside the tray and bite down on the tray to capture an impression of your teeth. You can speak with a Byte team member at any time to answer questions about the impression process. When finished, mail the impression kit back to Byte in the prepaid box.
2. Await orthodontic evaluation
Byte works with orthodontists to evaluate your impression kit and determine if you’re a good candidate for HyperByte treatment. If your assessment determines that Byte is not the best fit for you, you receive a $95 refund for the impression kit. If you are a suitable candidate, Byte creates a 3D model of your teeth and designs a personalized treatment plan.

When you log into your treatment plan through Byte’s online patient portal, you can see how Byte should realign your teeth into a more attractive position. It takes up to six weeks to receive aligners after you purchase the impression kit.

3. Receive Byte aligners in the mail
It takes between three and four weeks to receive your customized clear aligners once your treatment plan is approved. In addition to personal aligners, Byte patients receive an alignment case, BrightByte and HyperByte.
  • Personal aligners: You receive a set of custom clear aligners based on your treatment plan.
  • Aligner case: The case makes it more convenient to keep your aligners safe when you remove them for eating, drinking and cleaning. Replacement cases are $20 each.
  • BrightByte: Use BrightByte foam to whiten your teeth, freshen your breath and clean your aligners. You can order additional BrightByte for $20.
  • HyperByte vibration tool: HyperByte is Byte’s high-frequency vibration (HFV) tool designed to reduce discomfort and improve aligner traction. Byte is the only clear aligner company that includes this technology for free. Previously, orthodontists have charged as much as $900 for HFV treatments.
4. Complete treatment plan
Byte recommends wearing its aligners for 22 hours a day and using HyperByte for five minutes each day. Byte designs aligners to be worn for one week, and each aligner set is straighter than the one before it in the series. Byte recommends switching aligners in the evening before you go to bed.

Remember that you must wear the aligner trays on both your upper and lower teeth as much as possible (unless you are eating or drinking). You should clean the aligners every time you take them out to prevent discoloration.

If you have any problems during your treatment — if your bite feels off or you lose your retainer, for example — contact Byte customer service. Byte’s customer service hours are Monday through Sunday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST. Clients can communicate with customer service through phone, email, patient portal, video chat or social media. For severe dental emergencies, Byte customers are encouraged to call their local dentist or 911.

5. Byte smile is guaranteed for life
The Byte-for-life guarantee covers additional treatments if your smile ever moves out of alignment. To qualify for free additional treatment, you must prove that you followed your treatment plan and used your retainer as directed.

Byte FAQ

Does Byte take insurance?
Yes, you can use insurance to pay for Byte. Byte helps you file an insurance claim for reimbursement if you have orthodontic coverage on your dental plan. Since Byte is an orthodontic service, you can also use a health savings account (HSA) or flexible savings account (FSA) to pay for treatments. Byte also takes CareCredit and Splitit.
How much does Byte cost with insurance?
Byte estimates that your treatment costs could be as low as $445 if your insurance plan covers orthodontia and you have put funds in a flexible spending account (FSA). The estimate assumes an insurance reimbursement of $950 with an additional $500 provided through FSA contributions, so your actual out-of-pocket expenses could be more or less.
How long does Byte take?
Each treatment plan is different, but the typical Byte treatment plan takes between two and four months.
How old do you have to be to use Byte?
Byte treats clients aged 12 and older (as long as they have all their adult teeth). Clients younger than 18 need parental consent.
Are Byte aligners safe?
Yes, Byte aligners are safe. Byte makes alignment trays out of transparent, BPA-free polymer film.

Is Byte legit?

Byte is an effective and affordable way to straighten teeth at home. The at-home impression kit is a convenient way to get started without much risk. Plus, Byte’s clear aligners are discreet, so you don’t have to be self-conscious about your retainer during the treatment.

Byte Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Byte?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Byte?

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I am only partially through my treatment but have been impressed so far with the changes. After doing loads and loads of research between different aligner companies, I went with Byte. The advisor assigned to me was available and quick to answer any questions I had regarding payments, pricing, timing, insurance, etc. This is what ultimately sold me on Byte versus the others.

SDC offered in-house 3D imaging which was a HUGE selling feature for me, but after seeing the 3D model and then seeing the model that Byte created (from my sent-in mouth molds), they looked literally identical. You can rotate and flip the model of your mouth and see the progression from week 1 through the end of your custom treatment time. This was the case with both SDC and Byte. Pretty cool to see the progression. The projected treatment length was the same with both SDC and Byte, even though Byte does offer the 'Hyper Byte' vibrating mouthpiece that is supposed to help speed up treatment and help seat aligners properly. SDC doesn't have that but does provide these little rubber gummies that you chew on to seat the aligners.

Their aligners feel solid and I haven't had issues with breaking or loss. Most people don't even notice I am wearing them and they are slightly textured but not like SMD. The protector case feels a little cheap and won't latch well, but I imagine that's the case with all companies' cases (see what I did there). It's a little tough to get the aligners to fit right while also being able to close the case. It's no bother, just a comment. The BrightByte that comes with the aligners is awesome. It's a hydrogen peroxide cleaner and breath freshener you put inside the aligners before placing them on your teeth. I have noticed the whitening results and it is ultra convenient compared to other methods with gels and lights.

The aligners all come at once and are labeled by the week so you know what is what. The packaging for Byte is cool, modern, and fun. It was an enjoyable experience to interact and open the box when it came in the mail. Instructions and paperwork all come with this package and I found that to be a little lacking. The paperwork did inform me of what I was supposed to do, what to use, etc. But there was nothing sent to me that described what I was about to experience (How to know when to switch aligners? Why is my new normal mouth feel similar to being punched in the face? How long will this pain last? Am I supposed to have hella trouble sleeping? How long should I wait to eat after removing aligners because chewing right after is super painful?).

So I had lots of questions that I feel like could have been answered with some more literature on what I should expect in the pain and convenience realms. I can't say with certainty what SDC offers in this area since I cancelled before they sent the aligners out to me, but I did see the box and contents when I visited their local brick-and-mortar. However, SDC over communicated every single little thing and I really appreciated that as a potential customer. Byte was lacking here.

During the pre-purchase research phase, Byte was not pushy and was super helpful in checking insurance for me. They wanted me to make an informed decision but obviously wanted my business. SDC was very pushy and even though I wasn't sure if I wanted to use them, I was already signed up for their financing to pay for the aligners and had a credit card deposit on file on my way out the door of their local shop. Byte was not pushy and I didn't pay for anything until I was 100% comfortable with everything.

My SDC plan was overseen by an orthodontist. By law in my state, that is required for teledentistry treatment. Some people have said that SDC doesn't have orthodontists oversee treatment, but I was privy to the prescribing ortho who looked at my scans and treatment plan. Not sure why other people were saying that. My Byte treatment was also overseen by an orthodontist, so I felt good about that. SDC told me that I'd have access to an orthodontist anytime I wanted via a chat portal through their website.

Byte said that I could email my advisor and they would then connect me with an orthodontist, but not sure how quickly this would happen. My orthodontist who prescribed me the aligners would check in with my about 12-14 weeks into my treatment through Byte, but SDC said that I'd be checking in around 9-12 weeks. Not a HUGE deal, but it would be nice to check in a little sooner to make sure my teeth and bite are headed in the right direction.

Byte is still invested in me even though I've paid and am currently going through treatment. Insurance has been sent a claim and I am working with Byte to make sure that it gets resolved and I can get reimbursed. I love that they still care and are quick with responding as insurance claims are stressful and the process can take a while. I bought several SDC items to go along with my Byte aligners. They have electric toothbrushes, lip balm, cleaning tablets, UV cleaners and water picks. I would have purchased Byte products if they had them, but maybe one day they will come.

Overall, I am very pleased with my experience with Byte. There are a few areas they could improve on to get that fifth star, but have a really strong following of committed apostles and customers. I will be one of those people who would recommend them for sure, pending my smile comes out the way it was modeled. My smile so far is looking great and my teeth are getting whiter at the same time.

Get buying tips about Invisible Braces delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

Once upon a time when I was in my early teens I went through a year and a half of enduring metal braces. My teeth were perfect afterwards. However, the rigid plastic, bulky retainers were uncomfortable and I did not wear them as much as I should have. At some point they got lost and I decided not to get them replaced. I was naive and thought that my teeth would remain perfect without them.

Over the course of 15+ years, I proved myself wrong. That perfect alignment I had started to get ugly pretty quickly. Before I decided to fix my mistake, I had very noticeable gaps between a few teeth on the top and bottom and pretty significant shifting in most of my front teeth, as well as some other issues. I unfortunately learned how to smile again without showing my teeth. It was an embarrassment after all that time dealing with the metal braces to have messed up my teeth.

A couple years back, I tried to give a particular up-and-coming (and still around today) aligner-by-mail "Club" a chance. It was a terrible experience. They did the old bait and switch and increased the agreed upon cost pretty significantly. Their customer service was abysmal. After I contacted them to inquire about the increased costs, the representative actually became angry and lied directly to me about what was promised. No thank you. I canceled treatment, but lost the $ I spent on the impressions kit. I was completely turned off by this type of business model to correct my teeth.

Recently, I came across Byte when I was searching online for information on fixing gapped teeth. After my previous experience, I was reluctant to consider trying this method. Yet, my curiosity about Byte was heightened because I didn't even know there were other businesses with an aligner by mail system. I started doing some research and comparing Byte to the others. What really stood out to me was the legit reviews that raved about Byte's effectiveness and phenomenal customer service. I sent them an email to get some more general details and I received a response back that very day. I liked what I read. That initial friendly and informative correspondence had me sold to give them a chance. I am in my 5th week and I am so thankful that I did. Their customer service reps are on the ball, super-friendly and honest. Any questions I've had were answered fast.

The Byte kit comes in a sleek, professional looking box. It includes everything you need to achieve that perfect smile. It's organized perfect and even a child could follow the instructions. Byte is the only company I know of that has a device (Hyperbyte) that helps speed up the process. I can tell after each week when I swap to the next set of aligners that my teeth are making the positive strides that were promised. The Hyperbyte is absolutely wonderful when it comes to alleviating any discomfort that comes with moving my teeth. I have about 4 weeks to go, and I can easily sum this up. If you want to correct your teeth for an awesome price, using superior products, and coupled with fantastic customer service, then there is nobody that can beat Byte.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

I am on my second week of my aligners and I am already starting to see/feel the difference. But let’s start from the beginning. Shall we? I ordered the Impression Kit and luckily I managed to get 2 out of the 4 impressions right. I like that Byte is aware that doing impressions at home for the first time has some room for mistakes and that I was able to get the whole impression for top and bottom down by my third and fourth try.

Receiving my 3D treatment plan online was super exciting to see how my teeth would eventually look and I looked into all my financial options and decided to go for it and purchased my aligners. Shipping was 4 weeks as promised and the customer support from the start to now has been fantastic. I was able to text with support on any questions I had and everything went really smooth.

I definitely can feel the aligners working their magic, the pain is minimal and by the end of the week, I can feel the aligners loosened up and ready for the next week. The HyperByte is really amazing at alleviating any discomfort and as long as you follow the directions on when to switch Aligners (at nighttime before bed) and take a couple **, it’s really bearable.

I will say the biggest adjustment, and perhaps a few positive things I wasn’t expecting to come out of using my aligners is that I am taking better care of brushing my teeth after every time I eat, it’s helped me develop a healthy habit of that, as well as drinking more water (it’s a pain to keep taking them in and out to drink anything other than water) and I also have stopped biting my nails!! (It’s impossible to bite them with the aligners in.)

I already feel a sense of confidence wearing my aligners and I’m starting to smile a lot more with them in as they already make my teeth look better just by wearing them! I knew making this purchase would be the best investment I ever made and I am absolutely thrilled to see how my teeth look at the end of my treatment. 5 star rating all around. Thank you byte!!!

Original review: April 22, 2020

I will start off by stating this is an excellent company. From their sales department to product quality to customer service, Byte really has met my expectations. I started the process after Black Friday 19' ($20 promotion for impression kit) and never took the time to complete the impressions. A customer service rep followed up without being invasive or pushy, after which I completed the impressions. Again after receiving the treatment plan, I held off on purchasing due to personal reasons and a rep reached out twice without being over done on the sales pitch. The second call was to ensure everything was okay and even encouraged me to take advantage of the current promotion ($100 off w/ free Snow Teeth Whitening). I appreciated they reached out with something to make the offer better versus pestering me to just buy their product.

After making the purchase, it took about 6 weeks for the aligners to arrive. The first week was not painful at all and by the third week I decided to trying changing aligners before the 7 day recommendation (I felt no difference of changing on 7 days or 5 days). I reached out to the rep who contacted me regarding any questions or concerns I may have had, then requested for a dentist's opinion on the effects of switching aligners early. The response was done very quickly and the dentist even reached out to me personally (asked for new images of current teeth with and without aligners) to ensure my plan would not effect me negatively. The dentist approved switching every 5 days and no earlier than 4 days and confirmed that some individuals' teeth move faster and this plan would not be recommended for everybody.

However, they agreed that no significant or permanent damage could occur and I turned my 21 week treatment to 14 weeks! Every interaction has been very pleasant and quick in response, both from the doctors and the customer service reps. A friend decided to get traditional braces (on the same timeline) and he will not get them off for over a year..and cannot get adjustments due to COVID 19.. So it will be even longer! I am so glad I went with Byte, I have not even had a single person ask if I have aligners as no one in my office has even noticed! If you are an adult, do NOT go with the traditional way of braces. This process has been extremely easy to include the comfort of switching aligners, to keeping them clean with BrightByte (works super well), and working with customer service for any questions. If you're on the fence, just do it! You'll be glad you did.

Original review: April 21, 2020

I’ve thought about how to start this review a million times and honestly, I think you just need to hear the facts. Byte is easy, efficient, has a quicker turn around and results than other options out there and is affordable whether you have an HSA or use one of their payment plans. If you’re looking for a straighter smile at an affordable price with little to no hassle LOOK NO MORE! Byte is your guy. If you want to know more about my experience so far, scroll down. If not, enjoy your straighter whiter teeth.

I had been looking into teeth straightening options for a while but couldn’t decide on one that made total sense (factoring in time, money, effort etc). Until big brother threw up a Byte ad on my social media feed. Naturally, I clicked to check them out and I’m now so glad I did. Currently on my 4th out of 7-week 24/7 treatment plan.

My process was as follows: - I filled out my information (60 seconds) for Byte to send me the impression kits. I then created a Byte account so I could upload pictures of my teeth/answer other pertinent health questions and communicate with a Byte team member. EASY. - Once I got the impression kits, I made the molds of my teeth and returned them to Byte. EASY. - I then uploaded pictures of my teeth onto my account profile so once they received my molds, they would have all the information to decipher if I was a candidate for Byte or not. EASY.

- Once the decision was made that they were able to fix my jacked-up grill, a team member reached out to talk plan options. I have an HSA and was able to get started that way, but they have multiple options for every situation if you decide to BYTE. (I will say this was the least expensive option for me out there). EASY. - I received my aligners (Paid for my plan, 5 weeks later I received my aligners) and was super impressed by their packaging… not just because it was pretty/color coordinated but because it was efficient and EASY to learn and follow my plan.

- Each part of this process has been…yep, you guessed it, EASY. Including the actual treatment, my mouth hates me, but I know it’ll be worth it. Instructions are clearMainly because of the team behind Byte. They were there every step of the way. Never pushy, always helpful. They’ve always responded in a timely matter and have been very helpful. There is so much more I didn’t cover so go check them out! It will not be a waste of time. I would and have recommended Byte to family members and friends.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

While I am just a few weeks into treatment, so far I've noticed the aligners working and my teeth moving. The customer service team is great and checks in from time to time to see how things are going. I can't wait to see the final results.

Byte response

Hey Jeffrey! We are so happy to hear about your amazing experience thus far and that you are already seeing results. Our goal here at Byte is to help our customers get a smile they love- with a treatment that is as seamless and stress-free as possible! ???? Welcome to the Byte fam and thank you for the awesome review.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

I am only on week two but I’m satisfied with the customer service and my aligners. I’m getting good results already. Customer service is fast acting and in a timely fashion. I can’t wait to see my end results. (I’ve peaked at tray 15.)

Byte response

Yay Ebony! Congrats on getting started with your smile transformation. We know it's only the beginning but we are so excited to see all of your progress and are happy that you chose Byte to guide you through your smile transformation. Our team is always here to answer your questions, hype you up, and get you the updates you need so do not hesitate to reach out ???? Happy to have you in our Byte fam, thanks for the awesome review!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

Since starting Byte in December, I’ve had nothing but good experiences. All of my concerns and questions have been acknowledged and addressed professionally. I’ve been able to see my progress week to week. I look forward to completing my treatment plan!

Byte response

Hi Mario! That is so awesome to hear, we know how exciting it is to see your progress week over week. We want our customer's experience at Byte to be as seamless, stress-free, and fun as possible, so we are so happy to hear about your great experience! Let’s get you that final smile. Thank you for the awesome review.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

I feel like I am part of the family. They answer my questions and helped me with all my concerns. The braces are comfortable and are straightening my teeth. I am finally getting the smile I always wanted and am not afraid to smile anymore.

Byte response

Hey Laura! You ARE a part of our Byte family, FOR LIFE. :) We are happy to hear about your awesome experience with our team and that we get to guide you through this smile transformation. The support doesn't stop here! Our entire team is here to support you every step of the way and wants to make your treatment as smooth as stress-free as possible. You deserve a smile you love and we cannot wait to get you there.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

Tanner was the best helping me pick a plan and giving me all the details I needed. I’m super excited to start my new smile journey. Also me being able to see my new smile on the website virtually was a plus for sure. Can’t wait to receive my aligners.

Byte response

Hi Melina! Our care team does just that- we CARE! We want to make sure the experience is as seamless as possible, and we're thrilled to hear your Byte adviser was able to do just that. It's just a taste of what care with Byte is like. The 3D models of your transformed smile are one of our favorite parts of treatment too! We cannot wait to get you a smile that you love. Thanks for the awesome review, we are so happy to be on this smile journey with you :)

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

I love using Byte, my smile is already starting to come together. I am over 1/2 way through my treatment and super impressed. I love the teeth whitening foam as well, I notice a huge difference. I highly recommend byte!

Byte response

Hey Presley! We are so happy for you and your brand new whiter and brighter smile ???? Our support team is always here to answer any questions, hype you up, and support you throughout your smile transformation. We are just a message away, so don't hesitate to reach out. Happy to have you in our Byte fam for life!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

I have used other aligner companies in the past and can say that Byte is the best hands down. The customer service and attentiveness from day one is stellar and I never had a moment where I was unsure of what to expect next. The product even feels like a better quality and I can already see a vast improvement just a month in. I would highly recommend this product and company to anyone who is looking for orthodontics in the future!

Byte response

Hey Jenna! We are so excited to be apart of the next chapter of your smile journey, let's get you an awesome final smile. Our team is here to make your time with Byte as smooth, stress-free, and fun as possible, so we are so glad to hear that this has been your experience. Thanks for the awesome review!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

To be honest, I'm a week behind my treatment plan with the Byte aligners because my teeth have become super sensitive from the aligners, but that's really the only complaint I have. The Byte team has been so helpful and forthcoming about any information that I need or request. It's been really easy to get in touch with customer service and they even send me emails when I'm behind on uploading progress photos or just for new information. I can already tell a difference in my teeth. The whiter they provide is great too. I'm super proud of this investment so far.

Byte response

Hey Natalie! We are so happy for you and your brand new whiter and brighter smile ???? Our support team is always here to answer any questions, hype you up, and support you throughout your smile transformation. A little discomfort is completely normal but, pro-tip if you ever do face any discomfort when you pop in new aligners, use your HyperByte for an extra couple minutes, and this should help reduce that. We are just a message away, so don't hesitate to reach out. Happy to have you in our Byte fam for life!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

These are amazing! I love the fact that I don’t have to go to a dentist. If I have any questions the support team is right there to help. The customer service is amazing and after 5 weeks I can already tell a huge difference.

Byte response

Hi Amanda! We are so happy to hear about your amazing experience thus far and that you are already seeing results. Our goal here at Byte is to help our customers get a smile they love- with a treatment that is as seamless and stress-free as possible! ???? Welcome to the Byte fam and thank you for the awesome review.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2021

I can not believe how quickly my teeth are shifting - even after the first week of use!! The process has gone very smoothly so far and I have noticed that my smile is also a lot brighter, thanks to using Bright Byte!!

Byte response

Yay! We know it's only the beginning but we are so excited to see all of your progress and are happy that you chose Byte to guide you through your smile transformation. Our team is always here to answer your questions, hype you up, and get you the updates you need so do not hesitate to reach out ???? Happy to have you in our Byte fam, thanks for the awesome review!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2021

So far, so great. I’m in week 11 of 15 and the improvement to my teeth alignment is exciting! The protocol is simple to follow - you just need to be disciplined to see it through (which is not difficult). What are you waiting for?

Byte response

Hey Nate! We agree, let's all get smiles we love. :) Congrats on all your progress, almost to that final smile, we cannot wait to see it :) Send us some progress photos, we love to see before and after pictures! Our team is here for you every step of the way, so do not hesitate to reach out. Happy to have you in our Byte family! Thank you for the awesome review.

Resolution response: Feb. 23, 2021

I received a quick response about my review. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

A specialist messaged me shortly after I purchased my impressions kit. I was able to ask any questions before I completed the impressions and was helped regarding smaller size trays. After my impressions were mailed off, a Byte advisor messaged me and answered all all of my questions. This advisor even had the clinical team contact me for clarification on a question I had regarding my teeth. Overall I have received great customer service from Byte!

Byte response

Yay Jessica! Congrats on getting started with your smile journey :) Our team is here to make your time with Byte as smooth, stress-free, and fun as possible, so we are so glad to hear that this has been your experience! Thanks for the awesome review, let's get you that awesome smile.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

I am on week four of my treatment plan and everything is going according to plan for me. The customer experience specialist team is awesome & is available if you have any questions and or concerns. I would recommend Byte to anyone considering improving their smile.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

I am so happy I made the decision to invest in my smile through Byte. Everything from the beautiful packaging to their customer service has been outstanding. I only have 3 more weeks to go and I can notice a huge difference in my before and after photos. I cannot wait till my new smile is here and am excited. Straight teeth after so many years!

Byte response

Hey Aileen! We are so happy for you and your brand new whiter and brighter smile ???? Our support team is always here to answer any questions, hype you up, and support you throughout your smile transformation. We are just a message away, so don't hesitate to reach out. Send us those progress photos, we'd love to see them. Happy to have you in our Byte fam for life!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

My experience with Byte has been great. It feels very personalized despite being completely online. I liked being able to see the 3D view of what will my teeth with look like and the planned progression. All the representatives that have been in contact with me were friendly, professional, and inviting. I am excited to continue my journey.

Byte response

Hi Rainy! We are happy to hear about your awesome experience with our team and that we get to guide you through this smile transformation. We are so excited :) The support doesn't stop here. Our entire team is here to support you every step of the way and wants to make your treatment as smooth as stress-free as possible. You deserve a smile you love and we cannot wait to get you there. Thanks for the awesome review, and welcome to the Byte fam!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

I had braces when I was 13. Over the course of the last 39 years my bottom row of teeth have become crowded and as a result crooked. After researching several in-home aligning systems I decided to go with Byte. I have been amazed by the results and have noticed very little discomfort during the course of the last 13 weeks. My teeth have straightened quite quickly and painless! I would highly recommend this in-home straightening treatment! As an added bonus, the teeth whitener and Breath freshener have been an added bonus! I would highly recommend this product!

Byte response

Wow Pamela! Thanks for choosing Byte for this next chapter of your smile transformation. We are so happy for you and your brand new whiter and brighter smile ???? Our support team is always here to answer any questions, hype you up, and support you throughout your smile transformation. We are just a message away, so don't hesitate to reach out. Happy to have you in our Byte fam for life and let's get you that awesome smile!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

My experience has been great so far. I am almost done and am really excited about it. I am really happy that the process is as fast as it is. I wanted to straighten my smile before my birthday and I am really making it happen.

Byte response

Woohoo Tangina! We are so excited to be apart of your smile journey and that you get to show your new smile off on your birthday :) We are so happy to hear about your awesome experience with Byte. Our team's goal is to make your smile transformation as seamless and stress-free as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Can't wait to see your final smile :) Thanks for the review!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

It has been a very easy process. From the beginning there was constant support and willingness to do help out from customer service. Received product quickly and so far no issues - teeth have been moving and I’m seeing a difference already. Byte has made my teeth whiter and the hyperbyte helps with discomfort.

Byte response

Hi Kim! We are so happy to hear about your amazing experience thus far and that you are already seeing results. Our goal here at Byte is to help our customers get a smile they love- with a treatment that is as seamless and stress-free as possible! ???? Welcome to the Byte fam and thank you for the awesome review.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

I’m 66 years old and with age found that my teeth were shifting in an unsatisfactory direction. I also have a bridge and crowns. I was fearful nothing would help. After much research I came across Byte Me. I was beyond impressed by the communication and help from their staff. They easily walked me through the process with full understanding and left me completely confident I would regain my smile back. The process was seamless and I quickly received my first package for the molds. Shortly after I received my aligners and began the process. Within a week I noticed significant shifting and now going on my fifth week I am seeing amazing results. I would recommend Byte me to anyone of any age.

Byte response

Wow Cindy! Thank you so much for this awesome and thoughtful review. We are so happy that you chose Byte to guide you through your smile journey :) We are so happy for you and your new smile. We know how exciting it is to see those awesome results and we cannot wait to see your final results. Our team is always here to answer your questions, hype you up, and get you the updates you need so do not hesitate to reach out ???? Happy to have you in our Byte fam!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

I am 5 weeks into my treatment and have found Byte to have been a good choice. Treatment is going as explained by their treatment plan and help is only a text away. This system is very easy to follow but depends on the user in order to get results. All in all I am satisfied so far and look forward to the end result.

Byte response

Hi Claudia! That is so awesome to hear. We want our customer's experience at Byte to be as seamless, stress-free, and fun as possible, so we are so happy to hear about your great experience! Let’s get you that final smile. Thank you for the awesome review.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

I honestly did not expect to have such a wonderful experience as it has been. I've really appreciated the customer service along the whole Byte process, through text, phone call and email. I've had questions and concerns along the way but everyone was so nice and helpful. I'll continue to recommend others to Byte.

Byte response

Hey Anna! We are happy to hear about your awesome experience with our team and that we get to guide you through this smile transformation. We are so excited :) The support doesn't stop here. Our entire team is here to support you every step of the way and wants to make your treatment as smooth as stress-free as possible. You deserve a smile you love and we cannot wait to get you there. Thanks for the awesome review, and welcome to the Byte fam!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

I’m close to halfway through my Byte experience and I couldn’t be happier. The nighttime treatment is SO easy and it’s exciting to see results as each week goes by. It’s so nice not to have to wear aligners during the daytime; nobody even has to know that you are straightening your teeth!

Byte response

Yes Tanja! We are so happy to hear that you found a treatment that is a perfect fit for you :) Our team's goal is to make your smile transformation as seamless and stress-free as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Can't wait to see your final smile :) Thanks for the review!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

I have always been worried about my smile. I have a total of 20 weeks but I’m on week 10. I couldn’t be happier with the results. I’m excited to see my results at 20 weeks. Hopefully it’s everything I ever wanted.

Byte response

We are so happy to hear about your amazing experience thus far and that you are already seeing results. Our goal here at Byte is to help our customers get a smile they love- with a treatment that is as seamless and stress-free as possible! We stand by that with our Byte for Life guarantee. ???? Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, we are here to help. Thanks for the great review Crystal!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

My experience has been great! It is quick and easy to get started! I have seen significant changes in my smile! My gap is closing together! I couldn't be happier with the products and changes I've seen in just 11 weeks!

Byte response

Hey Tiffani! We are so happy to hear about your amazing experience thus far and that you are already seeing results. Our goal here at Byte is to help our customers get a smile they love- with a treatment that is as seamless and stress-free as possible! ???? Welcome to the Byte fam and thank you for the awesome review.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

Byte has been easy to work with, good product and I am excited to see my new smile coming together, I am on my 3rd week and it has been easy, painless and my teeth are looking great. I would definitely recommend byte.

Byte response

Yay Paula! We know it's only the beginning but we are so excited to see all of your progress and are happy that you chose Byte to guide you through your smile transformation. Our team is always here to answer your questions, hype you up, and get you the updates you need so do not hesitate to reach out ???? Happy to have you in our Byte fam, thanks for the awesome review!

Byte Company Information