4.6/5 (2809 ratings)

About Byte

Byte makes clear plastic aligners to help customers 12 and over straighten their teeth with no office visits. Certified dentists and orthodontists design treatment plans and monitor progress remotely. Patients see results in an average of two to six months. Byte offers financing options with 100% approval for both its all-day and nighttime-only aligners. Order an impression kit risk-free; if you aren’t a good candidate, Byte refunds the price.

Pros

• Short treatment lengths
  • 100% approval for financing
  • Nighttime-only option
  • Lifetime guarantee

Cons

• Not everyone is a candidate
  • Nighttime aligners are pricier

Bottom Line

Byte's costs are on the higher end, but the company approves 100% of applicants for financing. Treatment times are short, and the company guarantees results for life.

Top Byte Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Byte is amazing!!!! From day one, they have always kept in touch and they make the process super easy. I would recommend this to anybody who doesn’t want traditional braces and wa...

Verified

BYTE is an amazing company and everyone should use them! They are friendly, professional, and thorough! If you are trying to decide what invisible aligners to go with make sure yo...

Byte products

What is Byte?

Byte is an invisible braces company that helps correct mild to moderate teeth alignment issues, including crowding, spacing and rotation. Customers take at-home impressions, and Byte’s dentists and orthodontists prescribe and monitor a customized treatment plan that lasts from two to six months. Byte has two plans: all-day aligners, which need to be worn 22 hours a day, and nighttime-only aligners, which have to be worn continuously for 10-plus hours daily. The HyperByte device, which uses high-frequency vibrations, is included with each plan and reduces treatment time.

How much does Byte cost?

Byte all-day aligners cost $1,895, and night-only aligners cost $2,295. The price includes a customized treatment plan with a 3D preview of your straightened teeth, aligners, a bottle of BrightByte teeth whitener, the HyperByte device and a first set of retainers. The Byte impression kit costs $29.95 when you use a promo code; the money is refunded if doctors determine you aren’t a good candidate for treatment.

Byte also offers financing options. The BytePay payment plan is approved for 100% of customers and comes with the Byte Protection Plan, which includes five years of retainers and replacement of any lost or stolen retainers. BytePay is $83 a month for 29 months ($349 down payment) for the all-day aligners and $99 per month for 29 months ($449 down payment) for nighttime-only aligners. Other financing plans are available. Byte doesn’t accept direct payment from insurance companies; it does accept payments from health savings accounts (HSAs) and flexible spending accounts (FSAs).

• Byte impression kit: $29.95
  • Byte aligners (upfront cost): $1,895 (all-day) or $2,295 (night-only)
  • Byte aligners with BytePay financing: $83/month (all-day) or $99/month (night-only) with down payment (includes ByteProtection Plan)
  • Byte retainers: $129 (first set free)

Byte offers discounts to former and active military and college and graduate students.

How does Byte work?

1. Complete the at-home impression kit
Byte sends you an impression kit with free shipping. The kit includes trays, molding putty, gloves and a stretcher for your mouth. The kit gives you two chances to do top and bottom impressions. If you need help, you can call Byte. Once you’re finished, return the impressions using the provided box and prepaid shipping label.
2. Await orthodontic evaluation
Dentists and orthodontists review your impressions to determine if you are a candidate for Byte aligners. If Byte decides you aren’t, it refunds the cost of the impression kit. If you are a suitable candidate, Byte creates a 3D model of your teeth after treatment and designs a personalized treatment plan.
3. Receive Byte aligners
It takes three to seven weeks to receive your customized all-day or nighttime clear aligners once your treatment plan is approved. In addition to aligners, Byte patients receive the HyperByte device, BrightByte whitener and a set of retainers.
  • Personal aligners: You receive a set of clear plastic aligners based on your treatment plan. Aligners are BPA-free and tear-resistant.
  • HyperByte device: HyperByte is Byte’s high-frequency vibration (HFV) device designed to help aligners fit around teeth better and lessen discomfort. Byte states that HyperByte reduces treatment time by 50% when you use it once per day while wearing your aligners. HyperByte is a $699 value, according to Byte.
  • BrightByte: Use BrightByte foam to whiten your teeth, freshen your breath and clean your aligners. The first bottle is complimentary; additional single bottles cost $30.
4. Complete treatment plan
Byte all-day aligners should be worn 22 hours a day, while nighttime aligners require 10 hours of continuous wear each night. Aligners should only be removed for eating and drinking. All-day wearers should use HyperByte for five minutes each day, and nighttime wearers should use it for 10 minutes daily. Aligners are switched weekly.

Byte users have access to a care team seven days per week. Doctors monitor progress with monthly check-ins. Treatment plans last from to two to six months.

5. Byte smile is guaranteed for life
The Byte for Life Guarantee covers additional treatment if your teeth move out of alignment after treatment. To qualify, you must confirm at least once per year that you are wearing the retainers as directed. Byte provides your first set of retainers with your treatment plan.

Byte FAQ

Does Byte take insurance?
Byte doesn’t accept direct payment from insurers, but it can help you figure out if you have coverage and provide the forms you need to file a claim.
How much does Byte cost with insurance?
It depends on your particular insurance plan. Byte provides an example cost breakdown with insurance reimbursement of about 50%. This reduces the cost of all-day aligners to under $1,000. If you send Byte your insurance details, it can tell you if you have coverage and how much the insurer will pay.
How long does Byte take?
Each treatment is different, but the typical Byte plan takes between two and four months, according to the company.
How old do you have to be to use Byte?
Byte treats clients 12 and older who have all of their adult teeth. Clients younger than 18 need parental consent.
Are Byte aligners safe?
Yes, Byte aligners are safe. Byte makes aligners out of BPA-free polymer film. The company advises waiting six weeks after wisdom teeth removal to start treatment and not to use Byte aligners while you are pregnant.
Who owns Byte?
Byte is owned by Dentsply Sirona, a dental products manufacturer based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Dentsply Sirona acquired Byte at the end of 2020.
Does Byte fix overbite?
Eligibility for Byte treatment is determined on a case-by-case basis. Byte may be able to correct an overbite. The best way to determine if Byte aligners can help is to order an impression kit and send it back to Byte. If you aren’t a candidate, the company refunds the price.
Does Byte hurt?
You may experience some soreness the first few days after starting a new aligner.
How long does Byte take to ship?
Once your treatment plan is approved, Byte ships out your aligners. It takes three to seven weeks to receive the aligners after treatment is approved.

Is Byte safe?

Byte is an effective and affordable way to straighten teeth at home. Its network of over 200 licensed doctors, dentists and orthodontists reviews all candidates for eligibility and creates customized treatment plans. Each doctor has an average of 12 years of experience with invisible aligners. Byte’s aligners are made from BPA-free polymer film.

Byte customers have access to the care team seven days a week to ask questions and discuss treatment. Dentists and orthodontists monitor progress with monthly check-ins. If you have further questions about Byte’s safety, we recommend calling the company. When you’re ready, order a risk-free impression kit to find out if you are a candidate for treatment.

Byte Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Byte?

Original review: June 5, 2021

3 weeks in. First set of trays did not fit. Had to go through some hurdles to get a second set of trays but they seem to be working very well. First set was much too tight. Now that I have the comparison, it feel like maybe it was starting off at an accelerated week and not the first week, but that is speculation. Few things, I had to learn on my own, online such as what haloing is and that you may have to wear the trays longer than the estimated treatment plan. So far however I'm not expecting that I don't have any haloing with the second set of trays. First week did not fit over my molars so I did have to clip them and the second set as well, but the third set of trays I haven't had to do that, so I think there's progress being made.

Everyone that I have spoken to on the phone has been very kind and supportive. They have not rushed me. They have taken the time to listen to my concerns and questions. They're all very friendly. Every once in a while I do hear a "script", they'll come out telling me to file down the sides to clip it over and over at any mention of discomfort. They have information to provide me and help me do that so, I think that's a little bit route but overall an A+ for customer service. Also if I do end up having to do this longer, they are committed to providing treatment until completion.

I had dental insurance to cover $2,000 for Invisalign (4K total) but it wouldn't have covered the $500 for retainers and the fact that this plan gives you 5 years worth of retainers and cost a slightly less than it would have cost me with my dental insurance, was a good selling point. That in the shorter time frame to complete. I would strongly recommend this product in this company so far in my experience.

Byte response

Hi Alexandra- thank you for taking the time to share this feedback and in depth overview of your experience thus far. We appreciate any and all feedback and hope to improve your experience moving forward! We know it can be frustrating when your aligners do not fit well, but we are happy to hear that you were able to adjust the aligners to fit well! Our team is here to support you every step of the way so please do not hesitate to reach out. We want to make sure you are on track to get the smile of your dreams :)

Get buying tips about Invisible Braces delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 24, 2021

When I first began looking into at -home aligners, I was comparing Byte and Smile Care Direct. After doing some research, I went with Byte because everyone bragged on their customer service/support. I was a little nervous about starting this since you do not meet with an orthodontist on occasion; however, they are very attentive. They have emailed me throughout my course of treatment and have me upload pictures every few weeks when switching aligners.

I am noticing a huge change since Week 1 with Byte. I take pictures before switching out my aligners and I compared week 1 to week 8 and can see a major difference! I was always insecure about my smile because I had so much crowding. Now with just the small time of 8 weeks, I am much more confident in my smile. I can't wait to see my smile when my treatment is complete.

The aligners are very easy to clean and are SO convenient. At first, it was hard to talk with them, after about 2 weeks, I was back to speaking normally. Now my family and friends say they can't even tell I have them on. I was also surprised by how clear the aligners are. They are not noticeable/visible when you smile. They are easy to pop on and take out.

Lastly, The Hyper Byte device is AMAZING. As I mentioned before, week one was probably the most painful. I had taken Tylenol to manage the pain some and it worked but I used the Hyper Byte treatment for about 15 minutes and the pain subsided. I now use Hyper Byte 20 minutes a night because how well it helps my teeth fit into the aligners. They also send you a bottle of Bright Byte along with your aligners. This stuff is awesome! I use the Bright Byte aligner foam along with Colgate Optic White and my teeth are now visibly white! I do recommend this company. If you are nervous, give them a try. If you have the same experience as I have (which I am sure you will), you will not regret it.

Byte response

This is amazing! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience so far. We are so happy to hear that as you have been taking pictures of your teeth each week, you have been seeing those changes! We can't wait to get you to that last step, and we hope you'll share pics of your results with us!

Original review: March 18, 2021

I have to say the whole process has been way easier than it would've been had I gone to a dentist. Customer service is always really helpful when I reach out to them, and although my dental insurance won't pay for mail orthodontics, they did look into it for me and let me know right away. I haven't heard much from my Byte Advisor except when I put a down payment on the aligners. I was supposed to hear back once I received them but I never did. So I don't really see the point of having one that you can text.

As far as the aligners go they are uncomfortable at the beginning of each week, as you would expect, but if you follow the directions they feel fine by the end. I do think the Hyperbyte works well to help with discomfort and moving the teeth. I feel like I don't notice a huge difference in my smile until I compare side by side photos, but I definitely notice a difference in the way my teeth fit together and that one tooth that was the most out of place is not as far back as it used to be when I have the aligners off.

I do feel like the routine combined with the brightbyte, and (free) snow whitening system have done really well to start whitening my teeth and give me better oral health in general. My fiance now complains that when he smiles next to me I make his teeth look bad with my pretty smile! And I'm only halfway through my treatment! Over all I have recommended Byte to many people so far, and will continue to do so as long as my smile is looking beautiful! I'm excited to get married next summer because my smile is no longer crooked! (Photos won't upload for whatever reason).

Byte response

Hi Kathryn, we appreciate you reviewing your experience so far. We are happy to hear that our customer care team has taken such great care of you. Once you have purchased your aligners you are transitioned from your Byte Advisor to a customer care specialist, they will normally reach out via email. If you every have any questions you can call, text, or email in. Our customer care team is always standing by for support!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I am only partially through my treatment but have been impressed so far with the changes. After doing loads and loads of research between different aligner companies, I went with Byte. The advisor assigned to me was available and quick to answer any questions I had regarding payments, pricing, timing, insurance, etc. This is what ultimately sold me on Byte versus the others.

SDC offered in-house 3D imaging which was a HUGE selling feature for me, but after seeing the 3D model and then seeing the model that Byte created (from my sent-in mouth molds), they looked literally identical. You can rotate and flip the model of your mouth and see the progression from week 1 through the end of your custom treatment time. This was the case with both SDC and Byte. Pretty cool to see the progression. The projected treatment length was the same with both SDC and Byte, even though Byte does offer the 'Hyper Byte' vibrating mouthpiece that is supposed to help speed up treatment and help seat aligners properly. SDC doesn't have that but does provide these little rubber gummies that you chew on to seat the aligners.

Their aligners feel solid and I haven't had issues with breaking or loss. Most people don't even notice I am wearing them and they are slightly textured but not like SMD. The protector case feels a little cheap and won't latch well, but I imagine that's the case with all companies' cases (see what I did there). It's a little tough to get the aligners to fit right while also being able to close the case. It's no bother, just a comment. The BrightByte that comes with the aligners is awesome. It's a hydrogen peroxide cleaner and breath freshener you put inside the aligners before placing them on your teeth. I have noticed the whitening results and it is ultra convenient compared to other methods with gels and lights.

The aligners all come at once and are labeled by the week so you know what is what. The packaging for Byte is cool, modern, and fun. It was an enjoyable experience to interact and open the box when it came in the mail. Instructions and paperwork all come with this package and I found that to be a little lacking. The paperwork did inform me of what I was supposed to do, what to use, etc. But there was nothing sent to me that described what I was about to experience (How to know when to switch aligners? Why is my new normal mouth feel similar to being punched in the face? How long will this pain last? Am I supposed to have hella trouble sleeping? How long should I wait to eat after removing aligners because chewing right after is super painful?).

So I had lots of questions that I feel like could have been answered with some more literature on what I should expect in the pain and convenience realms. I can't say with certainty what SDC offers in this area since I cancelled before they sent the aligners out to me, but I did see the box and contents when I visited their local brick-and-mortar. However, SDC over communicated every single little thing and I really appreciated that as a potential customer. Byte was lacking here.

During the pre-purchase research phase, Byte was not pushy and was super helpful in checking insurance for me. They wanted me to make an informed decision but obviously wanted my business. SDC was very pushy and even though I wasn't sure if I wanted to use them, I was already signed up for their financing to pay for the aligners and had a credit card deposit on file on my way out the door of their local shop. Byte was not pushy and I didn't pay for anything until I was 100% comfortable with everything.

My SDC plan was overseen by an orthodontist. By law in my state, that is required for teledentistry treatment. Some people have said that SDC doesn't have orthodontists oversee treatment, but I was privy to the prescribing ortho who looked at my scans and treatment plan. Not sure why other people were saying that. My Byte treatment was also overseen by an orthodontist, so I felt good about that. SDC told me that I'd have access to an orthodontist anytime I wanted via a chat portal through their website.

Byte said that I could email my advisor and they would then connect me with an orthodontist, but not sure how quickly this would happen. My orthodontist who prescribed me the aligners would check in with my about 12-14 weeks into my treatment through Byte, but SDC said that I'd be checking in around 9-12 weeks. Not a HUGE deal, but it would be nice to check in a little sooner to make sure my teeth and bite are headed in the right direction.

Byte is still invested in me even though I've paid and am currently going through treatment. Insurance has been sent a claim and I am working with Byte to make sure that it gets resolved and I can get reimbursed. I love that they still care and are quick with responding as insurance claims are stressful and the process can take a while. I bought several SDC items to go along with my Byte aligners. They have electric toothbrushes, lip balm, cleaning tablets, UV cleaners and water picks. I would have purchased Byte products if they had them, but maybe one day they will come.

Overall, I am very pleased with my experience with Byte. There are a few areas they could improve on to get that fifth star, but have a really strong following of committed apostles and customers. I will be one of those people who would recommend them for sure, pending my smile comes out the way it was modeled. My smile so far is looking great and my teeth are getting whiter at the same time.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

I am on my second week of my aligners and I am already starting to see/feel the difference. But let’s start from the beginning. Shall we? I ordered the Impression Kit and luckily I managed to get 2 out of the 4 impressions right. I like that Byte is aware that doing impressions at home for the first time has some room for mistakes and that I was able to get the whole impression for top and bottom down by my third and fourth try.

Receiving my 3D treatment plan online was super exciting to see how my teeth would eventually look and I looked into all my financial options and decided to go for it and purchased my aligners. Shipping was 4 weeks as promised and the customer support from the start to now has been fantastic. I was able to text with support on any questions I had and everything went really smooth.

I definitely can feel the aligners working their magic, the pain is minimal and by the end of the week, I can feel the aligners loosened up and ready for the next week. The HyperByte is really amazing at alleviating any discomfort and as long as you follow the directions on when to switch Aligners (at nighttime before bed) and take a couple **, it’s really bearable.

I will say the biggest adjustment, and perhaps a few positive things I wasn’t expecting to come out of using my aligners is that I am taking better care of brushing my teeth after every time I eat, it’s helped me develop a healthy habit of that, as well as drinking more water (it’s a pain to keep taking them in and out to drink anything other than water) and I also have stopped biting my nails!! (It’s impossible to bite them with the aligners in.)

I already feel a sense of confidence wearing my aligners and I’m starting to smile a lot more with them in as they already make my teeth look better just by wearing them! I knew making this purchase would be the best investment I ever made and I am absolutely thrilled to see how my teeth look at the end of my treatment. 5 star rating all around. Thank you byte!!!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

My experience with Byte has been pretty good so far. The aligners appear to be working and response from customer service has been adequate. They needed to contact me sooner for the second aligners shipment so there is not a gap while they make them.

Byte response

We appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback. It is important to us that every customer feels supported throughout the entire Byte journey. If you are ever in need of immediate assistance, please feel free to call us at 877-298-3669 and our team would be happy to help:)

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

I have been using my aligners for over a month and so far the whole experience has been very positive. Taking the impressions was easy and the aligners fit well and come in separate pouches for each week. If you are considering at home aligners then Byte is a good choice.

Byte response

We are so happy to hear about your experience so far. We are here for you any time you have questions. Thank you for your review!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

My experience with Byte has been very great so far. I’m in week 11 out of week 20 and I can see great results. My teeth are straighter and spaces gaps have been closed up. Hyberbyte really helps the process as well. Brytebyte has also helped whiten my teeth and has given me a brighter smile.

Byte response

We are so excited that you can already see your great results. Thank you for taking the time to provide this review. :)

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

I am 6 weeks in using the Byte aligners to straighten my smile. The kit they send you to do impressions are easy to use. The byte team is so helpful if you need them. I am excited to report that I see a big difference already and hardly any discomfort. I wish I would have done it sooner.

Byte response

This is so exciting! Thank you for sharing this review. We are here if you ever have any questions:)

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

I loved the fact that everything arrived so fast, the kit is so pretty and easy to follow. I was very excited to start my treatment and I started seeing results right away... I did not have to be wasting time making appointments at a doctor's office or wearing braces for years. Easy team to reach and I love my experience.. I definitely recommend it!

Byte response

We do what we can to provide you with an experience that works best for your lifestyle and needs. We want to make sure this process is as easy, and stress-free as possible so we are happy to hear that your Byte journey has been convenient for you. Thank you for your great review, Karla!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

I had a wonderful experience using Byte. Not only did my teeth end up perfectly straight ((and super white!)) but the customer service was amazing. Whenever I’ve had any concerns, they have been addressed promptly and efficiently. I even received a free set of new aligners when I felt like my teeth had shifted slightly, thanks to the Byte For Life guarantee. I’ve referred them to multiple friends and will continue to do so. Thanks byte for giving me the confidence to smile!

Byte response

Carmen, your smile looks INCREDIBLE! We are so happy to hear you have the confidence to smile, that is why we do what we do. We appreciate you sharing your experience, and referring your friends. Make sure to take advantage of our awesome referral program! We are always happy to help if you ever have any questions. Now go show off that beautiful new smile :)

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

I have been sitting in making the decision to straighten my smile for a few years. I went with Byte because of the price and also because they offered to straighten and whiten my smile quicker than other companies. About 4 weeks in, I had an issue with a tight fitting aligner, they immediately sent me a new impression kit and promptly reviewed my progress and sent me new aligners. So far, so good! I have 3 weeks left. :)

Byte response

You are so close to the final results, and we can't wait to see them! We are happy to hear that our team was able to get your smile back on track. We are always happy to help if you ever have any questions. We hope you'll share some before and after photos with us :)

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

I am in the middle of my treatment and everything is great so far! All of the aligners fit really well and it does not hurt nearly as much as I was expecting. The whole process has been very smooth and simple. I already notice a change in my smile and cannot wait for the finished results!

Byte response

Hi Michelle, thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your experience. We can't wait to see what those results do for you!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

Byte is super easy, affordable and the customer service team is amazing! The entire process is very seamless and easy to do at home. Once you take your impressions and receive your aligners, you start seeing the difference after a few weeks. The team will also reach out to make sure all is going smooth, and when I had a question, they did not take long to answer at all.

Byte response

We love our customers! Thanks so much for writing an awesome review, John we really appreciate it. We want to make this process as smooth and seamless as possible, and we're so glad our customer care team has been able to do that for you. Let us know if you have any questions, we're always here to help :)

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

I couldn’t recommend Byte more!! I used to be so self conscious of my teeth and my smile that it would hold me back in life and with confidence. I’m 2/3 way done with my treatment and the difference is incredible! They haven’t been painful or uncomfortable and the process is really smooth and quick for the results! Not to mention their customer service representatives are responsive, helpful, and kind which is hard to come by!

Byte response

We are so happy to hear you are feeling more confident, and we can't wait to see what that new confidence does for you! It makes us so happy to hear that our customer care team has been able to provide you support throughout your treatment. We can't wait to get you to those last steps, you'll be showing off your new smile in no time!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

I’m in my 10th week of a 14 week Byte at Night experience—and I’m very impressed with the results! The toughest part of the process was creating the molds—and that was pretty easy as well! Even unboxing the aligners is fun—and after a week or two, I was able to adapt to the aligned removal process with the help of the Byte aligned removal tool. In full disclosure, my dentist was not a fan that I was using this service as opposed to another well-known competitor—but I cannot wait to see my dentist in a few months and show off my straighter smile (which not only looks better, but is also so much easier to floss!). Byte is Best!

Byte response

Bryan, thank you for sharing your amazing experience! We are thrilled to hear you are pleased with your results so far. We do what we can to make this experience as seamless and stress-free as possible. We can't wait to see your new smile!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

I’m on my 20th week and second set of aligners that don’t fit properly, waiting for a 3rd impression kit so I can wait another 2-3 weeks for the 3rd set of aligners with another 13 weeks of treatment. Their customer service is horrible! No one checked my progress on the 1st set of aligners so I went 13 weeks and was not satisfied with the results. Another impression kit, professional care team and another customer service rep who said he would be my primary contact and he disappeared like the prior 3 reps. I requested a full refund because I am not satisfied and they will not honor their 100% guarantee! Pay more and go to another provider!

Byte response

Hi Glenn, we are so sorry to hear that you haven't been hearing from our Customer Care team. Your smile is so important to us, and we want to make sure to get you to those projected results in the safest and quickest way possible. Our team should be sending you check-in emails every 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. Additionally, during all orthodontic treatment, it is common to have to make adjustments as some teeth can be a little more stubborn than others and need more time than anticipated to fully move into place. However, our team is here to work with you and make sure you get your dream smile. We want to make sure all your questions and concerns are being addressed. Please reach out at 877-298-3669, during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a callback.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

Highly recommend Byte to anyone who asks me about it! I am on week 10 and I am already seeing a big difference and so are my family members and friends. Byte Support and their team members have been so helpful during this whole process!

Byte response

WOOHOO!! We love that you are loving your smile transformation so far and we can't wait to see how it progresses each week. We hope you'll share some before and after photos with us :)

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

My first set of aligners made a difference but I ended up needing additional ones and this was covered fully from my first purchase! I was pleased how easy it was to state the issue, get retested and receive the additional aligners!

Byte response

Thank you for your feedback, Leah. We are so happy to hear that our team was able to get your smile back on track. We look forward to seeing your final results!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

My Byte experience has been absolutely great. Customer service is super friendly. I receive constant support and information on my treatment. Currently I am on my 4 of 15 sets, already can see the difference. In general, I am happy that I chose Byte.

Byte response

We are so happy you chose Byte too! From the moment you purchase your impressions to the moment you get your retainers, our care team is there for you, every step of the way. Thank you for the great review, Kate!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

I've wanted braces for years & years, and orthodontics is quite pricey in my area. My insurance wouldn't cover orthodontics for anyone over 18, meaning I would have to pay out of pocket for braces. Traditional as well as Invisalign required $2000 down with no payment plans (this is the average down payment cost where I live - I called multiple orthodontists)! That just wasn't doable for me.

When I first discovered Byte I was very skeptical. I figured it would be a headache to get started and I'd have to jump through fiery hoops. I seen a TikTok ad with a coupon code (19.99 impression kit) & immediately had to do it. I checked the payment plan option and Byte made my payment plan more than affordable! I jumped on the wagon and here I am, 15 weeks in to treatment and I've never looked back. Customer service is amazing, treatment is amazing.. with Bright Byte, my teeth have honestly never looked better. If you're waiting for a sign to do it - THIS IS IT!

Byte response

Sara, thank you for this amazing review! We are thrilled to hear about your experience. We are proud to offer a more affordable alternative to braces. We are so excited to be on this journey with you, and we can't wait to see your final results! We are so happy to have you in the Byte fam!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

Honestly this process has been painful and not worth it so far. I have been trying to alternate between 24 hours and night only but the pain is unbearable and I have a very high pain tolerance. I feel like my teeth are going to fall out.

Byte response

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Arabia. The first few weeks of treatment can definitely be an adjustment. As orthodontic treatment requires significant shifting of the teeth, it's going to take some time to get used to the aligners. That's okay! Every person's comfort level is different, and we're always here to make sure you're provided with the best care possible. The HyperByte can help with any pain or discomfort you are feeling. You can also take your preferred over-the-counter pain relief. If neither of that helps and you are feeling unbearable pain, please give our team a call at 877-298-3669. We would be happy to connect you with our Professional Care team to review the fit of the aligners and determine the next best steps. We are standing by for support!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

The process of taking impressions was so easy. Then you schedule a time for USPS to pick them up and wait for your treatment plan. The employees were so nice and helpful from the time I got my impression kit up to getting my aligners. I can already see some changes in my smile! Can’t wait for the final result!

Byte response

We do what we can to make the byte process as smooth as possible, from the moment you complete your impressions to the day you receive your retainers. Thank you for the great review, Ciera. We can't wait to see your new smile :)

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

I can’t wait to see my new completed smile with Byte treatment! I am on week 2 currently and loving the experience so far! The hyperbyte is such a neat tool to use to help improve and quicken treatment time! The customer service has been very helpful and they respond in a timely manner! Loving this experience and can’t wait to see the end result!

Byte response

Thank you for the great review, Kelsie! We are thrilled to hear you have been loving your experience. We are excited to be on this journey with you, and we can't wait to see your new smile!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

I am fairly new in my treatment journey in my third week. Every step so far has been great. The impressions clearly explained and easily completed and clear helpful instructions on aligner use with tips and helpful things to get you started. Customer service kind and helpful. I would recommend to anyone considering this.

Byte response

We love to hear about your awesome experience. We are excited to be on this journey with you and we can't wait to see your final results! We appreciate your awesome review, Cindy.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

I am enjoying having the flexibility to correct my smile my way and the affordability that comes along with that unlike other forms of teeth correction. This has been a stress free process from beginning to now. I would recommend this to anyone who is just like me; someone who wants a better smile at a fraction of the price.

Byte response

Thank you for the awesome review, Gabrielle! We do what we can to provide you with an experience that works best for your lifestyle and needs. We can't wait to see that new smile :)

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

When I inquired about purchasing aligners from Byte I was contacted many times and the sellers were fairly aggressive. In the end, they answered all of my questions and I signed up. Then I received my aligners and the first weeks were hellish. My aligners were so uncomfortable and almost unwearable. Then after 3 weeks I would not get my next bottom aligner in at all and I had to contact customer service. I wished that someone had contacted ME at the beginning of my journey to see how I was doing. I felt like I was left out to dry after they made the sale. After several weeks of phone calls, emails, and more photos, it was determined that I need new aligners.

Byte response

Landra, thank you for your feedback. We can understand your frustrations, and we do apologize for any delays. We want to make sure that you are getting the support you need throughout treatment. We do send out check-in emails about every two weeks. We want to make sure that you are receiving those emails and getting the support you need. If they are not in your junk folder, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 so we can get this resolved ASAP.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

So far, so good! I am enjoying seeing the progress I am making… I would give five stars, but I am not finished with the process just yet. I would love to edit once I am fully done and hopefully with perfectly straight teeth!

Byte response

Thank you for your review, Karla. We are excited to hear you are already seeing the progress, and we can't wait to see your new smile! We look forward to seeing your review at the end of your journey :)

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

I've been traveling and have had a hard time aligning shipping destinations with my current location. The representative I worked with took swift action to intercept my aligners and redirect them to my current location in Colorado. Very grateful for the awesome support!

Byte response

We are thrilled to hear that our team was able to get your package to the right location. We want to make sure you are getting the support you need throughout your journey. We are standing by for support if you ever need assistance. Thank you for the great review, and we are happy to have you in the Byte family, Kyle!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

Choosing Byte to straighten my teeth has been a great experience. I have a few weeks left and my results are amazing. I highly recommend if you're looking to finally fix your smile for the first time, or to just fix alignment issues from not wear your retainer after having braces. Thanks Byte!

Byte response

You are so close to your final results, and we can't wait to see them! We appreciate the awesome review, Jessica!

Byte Company Information