Get Started

4.7/5 (3625 ratings)

About Byte

Byte makes clear plastic aligners to help customers 12 and over straighten their teeth with no office visits. Certified dentists and orthodontists design treatment plans and monitor progress remotely. Patients see results in an average of two to six months. Byte offers financing options with 100% approval for both its all-day and nighttime-only aligners. Order an impression kit risk-free; if you aren’t a good candidate, Byte refunds the price.

Pros

• Short treatment lengths
  • 100% approval for financing
  • Nighttime-only option
  • Lifetime guarantee

Cons

• Not everyone is a candidate
  • Nighttime aligners are pricier

Bottom Line

Byte's costs are on the higher end, but the company approves 100% of applicants for financing. Treatment times are short, and the company guarantees results for life.

Top Byte Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Byte is amazing!!!! From day one, they have always kept in touch and they make the process super easy. I would recommend this to anybody who doesn’t want traditional braces and wa...

Verified

BYTE is an amazing company and everyone should use them! They are friendly, professional, and thorough! If you are trying to decide what invisible aligners to go with make sure yo...

Byte products

What is Byte?

Byte is an invisible braces company that helps correct mild to moderate teeth alignment issues, including crowding, spacing and rotation. Customers take at-home impressions, and Byte’s dentists and orthodontists prescribe and monitor a customized treatment plan that lasts from two to six months. Byte has two plans: all-day aligners, which need to be worn 22 hours a day, and nighttime-only aligners, which have to be worn continuously for 10-plus hours daily. The HyperByte device, which uses high-frequency vibrations, is included with each plan and reduces treatment time.

How much does Byte cost?

Byte all-day aligners cost $1,895, and night-only aligners cost $2,295. The price includes a customized treatment plan with a 3D preview of your straightened teeth, aligners, a bottle of BrightByte teeth whitener, the HyperByte device and a first set of retainers. The Byte impression kit costs $29.95 when you use a promo code; the money is refunded if doctors determine you aren’t a good candidate for treatment.

Byte also offers financing options. The BytePay payment plan is approved for 100% of customers and comes with the Byte Protection Plan, which includes five years of retainers and replacement of any lost or stolen retainers. BytePay is $83 a month for 29 months ($349 down payment) for the all-day aligners and $99 per month for 29 months ($449 down payment) for nighttime-only aligners. Other financing plans are available. Byte doesn’t accept direct payment from insurance companies; it does accept payments from health savings accounts (HSAs) and flexible spending accounts (FSAs).

• Byte impression kit: $29.95
  • Byte aligners (upfront cost): $1,895 (all-day) or $2,295 (night-only)
  • Byte aligners with BytePay financing: $83/month (all-day) or $99/month (night-only) with down payment (includes ByteProtection Plan)
  • Byte retainers: $129 (first set free)

Byte offers discounts to former and active military and college and graduate students.

How does Byte work?

1. Complete the at-home impression kit
Byte sends you an impression kit with free shipping. The kit includes trays, molding putty, gloves and a stretcher for your mouth. The kit gives you two chances to do top and bottom impressions. If you need help, you can call Byte. Once you’re finished, return the impressions using the provided box and prepaid shipping label.
2. Await orthodontic evaluation
Dentists and orthodontists review your impressions to determine if you are a candidate for Byte aligners. If Byte decides you aren’t, it refunds the cost of the impression kit. If you are a suitable candidate, Byte creates a 3D model of your teeth after treatment and designs a personalized treatment plan.
3. Receive Byte aligners
It takes three to seven weeks to receive your customized all-day or nighttime clear aligners once your treatment plan is approved. In addition to aligners, Byte patients receive the HyperByte device, BrightByte whitener and a set of retainers.
  • Personal aligners: You receive a set of clear plastic aligners based on your treatment plan. Aligners are BPA-free and tear-resistant.
  • HyperByte device: HyperByte is Byte’s high-frequency vibration (HFV) device designed to help aligners fit around teeth better and lessen discomfort. Byte states that HyperByte reduces treatment time by 50% when you use it once per day while wearing your aligners. HyperByte is a $699 value, according to Byte.
  • BrightByte: Use BrightByte foam to whiten your teeth, freshen your breath and clean your aligners. The first bottle is complimentary; additional single bottles cost $30.
4. Complete treatment plan
Byte all-day aligners should be worn 22 hours a day, while nighttime aligners require 10 hours of continuous wear each night. Aligners should only be removed for eating and drinking. All-day wearers should use HyperByte for five minutes each day, and nighttime wearers should use it for 10 minutes daily. Aligners are switched weekly.

Byte users have access to a care team seven days per week. Doctors monitor progress with monthly check-ins. Treatment plans last from to two to six months.

5. Byte smile is guaranteed for life
The Byte for Life Guarantee covers additional treatment if your teeth move out of alignment after treatment. To qualify, you must confirm at least once per year that you are wearing the retainers as directed. Byte provides your first set of retainers with your treatment plan.

Byte FAQ

Does Byte take insurance?
Byte doesn’t accept direct payment from insurers, but it can help you figure out if you have coverage and provide the forms you need to file a claim.
How much does Byte cost with insurance?
It depends on your particular insurance plan. Byte provides an example cost breakdown with insurance reimbursement of about 50%. This reduces the cost of all-day aligners to under $1,000. If you send Byte your insurance details, it can tell you if you have coverage and how much the insurer will pay.
How long does Byte take?
Each treatment is different, but the typical Byte plan takes between two and four months, according to the company.
How old do you have to be to use Byte?
Byte treats clients 12 and older who have all of their adult teeth. Clients younger than 18 need parental consent.
Are Byte aligners safe?
Yes, Byte aligners are safe. Byte makes aligners out of BPA-free polymer film. The company advises waiting six weeks after wisdom teeth removal to start treatment and not to use Byte aligners while you are pregnant.
Who owns Byte?
Byte is owned by Dentsply Sirona, a dental products manufacturer based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Dentsply Sirona acquired Byte at the end of 2020.
Does Byte fix overbite?
Eligibility for Byte treatment is determined on a case-by-case basis. Byte may be able to correct an overbite. The best way to determine if Byte aligners can help is to order an impression kit and send it back to Byte. If you aren’t a candidate, the company refunds the price.
Does Byte hurt?
You may experience some soreness the first few days after starting a new aligner.
How long does Byte take to ship?
Once your treatment plan is approved, Byte ships out your aligners. It takes three to seven weeks to receive the aligners after treatment is approved.

Is Byte safe?

Byte is an effective and affordable way to straighten teeth at home. Its network of over 200 licensed doctors, dentists and orthodontists reviews all candidates for eligibility and creates customized treatment plans. Each doctor has an average of 12 years of experience with invisible aligners. Byte’s aligners are made from BPA-free polymer film.

Byte customers have access to the care team seven days a week to ask questions and discuss treatment. Dentists and orthodontists monitor progress with monthly check-ins. If you have further questions about Byte’s safety, we recommend calling the company. When you’re ready, order a risk-free impression kit to find out if you are a candidate for treatment.

Byte Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Byte?

Original review: June 5, 2021

3 weeks in. First set of trays did not fit. Had to go through some hurdles to get a second set of trays but they seem to be working very well. First set was much too tight. Now that I have the comparison, it feel like maybe it was starting off at an accelerated week and not the first week, but that is speculation. Few things, I had to learn on my own, online such as what haloing is and that you may have to wear the trays longer than the estimated treatment plan. So far however I'm not expecting that I don't have any haloing with the second set of trays. First week did not fit over my molars so I did have to clip them and the second set as well, but the third set of trays I haven't had to do that, so I think there's progress being made.

Everyone that I have spoken to on the phone has been very kind and supportive. They have not rushed me. They have taken the time to listen to my concerns and questions. They're all very friendly. Every once in a while I do hear a "script", they'll come out telling me to file down the sides to clip it over and over at any mention of discomfort. They have information to provide me and help me do that so, I think that's a little bit route but overall an A+ for customer service. Also if I do end up having to do this longer, they are committed to providing treatment until completion.

I had dental insurance to cover $2,000 for Invisalign (4K total) but it wouldn't have covered the $500 for retainers and the fact that this plan gives you 5 years worth of retainers and cost a slightly less than it would have cost me with my dental insurance, was a good selling point. That in the shorter time frame to complete. I would strongly recommend this product in this company so far in my experience.

Byte response

Hi Alexandra- thank you for taking the time to share this feedback and in depth overview of your experience thus far. We appreciate any and all feedback and hope to improve your experience moving forward! We know it can be frustrating when your aligners do not fit well, but we are happy to hear that you were able to adjust the aligners to fit well! Our team is here to support you every step of the way so please do not hesitate to reach out. We want to make sure you are on track to get the smile of your dreams :)

Get buying tips about Invisible Braces delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 24, 2021

When I first began looking into at -home aligners, I was comparing Byte and Smile Care Direct. After doing some research, I went with Byte because everyone bragged on their customer service/support. I was a little nervous about starting this since you do not meet with an orthodontist on occasion; however, they are very attentive. They have emailed me throughout my course of treatment and have me upload pictures every few weeks when switching aligners.

I am noticing a huge change since Week 1 with Byte. I take pictures before switching out my aligners and I compared week 1 to week 8 and can see a major difference! I was always insecure about my smile because I had so much crowding. Now with just the small time of 8 weeks, I am much more confident in my smile. I can't wait to see my smile when my treatment is complete.

The aligners are very easy to clean and are SO convenient. At first, it was hard to talk with them, after about 2 weeks, I was back to speaking normally. Now my family and friends say they can't even tell I have them on. I was also surprised by how clear the aligners are. They are not noticeable/visible when you smile. They are easy to pop on and take out.

Lastly, The Hyper Byte device is AMAZING. As I mentioned before, week one was probably the most painful. I had taken Tylenol to manage the pain some and it worked but I used the Hyper Byte treatment for about 15 minutes and the pain subsided. I now use Hyper Byte 20 minutes a night because how well it helps my teeth fit into the aligners. They also send you a bottle of Bright Byte along with your aligners. This stuff is awesome! I use the Bright Byte aligner foam along with Colgate Optic White and my teeth are now visibly white! I do recommend this company. If you are nervous, give them a try. If you have the same experience as I have (which I am sure you will), you will not regret it.

Byte response

This is amazing! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience so far. We are so happy to hear that as you have been taking pictures of your teeth each week, you have been seeing those changes! We can't wait to get you to that last step, and we hope you'll share pics of your results with us!

Original review: March 18, 2021

I have to say the whole process has been way easier than it would've been had I gone to a dentist. Customer service is always really helpful when I reach out to them, and although my dental insurance won't pay for mail orthodontics, they did look into it for me and let me know right away. I haven't heard much from my Byte Advisor except when I put a down payment on the aligners. I was supposed to hear back once I received them but I never did. So I don't really see the point of having one that you can text.

As far as the aligners go they are uncomfortable at the beginning of each week, as you would expect, but if you follow the directions they feel fine by the end. I do think the Hyperbyte works well to help with discomfort and moving the teeth. I feel like I don't notice a huge difference in my smile until I compare side by side photos, but I definitely notice a difference in the way my teeth fit together and that one tooth that was the most out of place is not as far back as it used to be when I have the aligners off.

I do feel like the routine combined with the brightbyte, and (free) snow whitening system have done really well to start whitening my teeth and give me better oral health in general. My fiance now complains that when he smiles next to me I make his teeth look bad with my pretty smile! And I'm only halfway through my treatment! Over all I have recommended Byte to many people so far, and will continue to do so as long as my smile is looking beautiful! I'm excited to get married next summer because my smile is no longer crooked! (Photos won't upload for whatever reason).

Byte response

Hi Kathryn, we appreciate you reviewing your experience so far. We are happy to hear that our customer care team has taken such great care of you. Once you have purchased your aligners you are transitioned from your Byte Advisor to a customer care specialist, they will normally reach out via email. If you every have any questions you can call, text, or email in. Our customer care team is always standing by for support!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I am only partially through my treatment but have been impressed so far with the changes. After doing loads and loads of research between different aligner companies, I went with Byte. The advisor assigned to me was available and quick to answer any questions I had regarding payments, pricing, timing, insurance, etc. This is what ultimately sold me on Byte versus the others.

SDC offered in-house 3D imaging which was a HUGE selling feature for me, but after seeing the 3D model and then seeing the model that Byte created (from my sent-in mouth molds), they looked literally identical. You can rotate and flip the model of your mouth and see the progression from week 1 through the end of your custom treatment time. This was the case with both SDC and Byte. Pretty cool to see the progression. The projected treatment length was the same with both SDC and Byte, even though Byte does offer the 'Hyper Byte' vibrating mouthpiece that is supposed to help speed up treatment and help seat aligners properly. SDC doesn't have that but does provide these little rubber gummies that you chew on to seat the aligners.

Their aligners feel solid and I haven't had issues with breaking or loss. Most people don't even notice I am wearing them and they are slightly textured but not like SMD. The protector case feels a little cheap and won't latch well, but I imagine that's the case with all companies' cases (see what I did there). It's a little tough to get the aligners to fit right while also being able to close the case. It's no bother, just a comment. The BrightByte that comes with the aligners is awesome. It's a hydrogen peroxide cleaner and breath freshener you put inside the aligners before placing them on your teeth. I have noticed the whitening results and it is ultra convenient compared to other methods with gels and lights.

The aligners all come at once and are labeled by the week so you know what is what. The packaging for Byte is cool, modern, and fun. It was an enjoyable experience to interact and open the box when it came in the mail. Instructions and paperwork all come with this package and I found that to be a little lacking. The paperwork did inform me of what I was supposed to do, what to use, etc. But there was nothing sent to me that described what I was about to experience (How to know when to switch aligners? Why is my new normal mouth feel similar to being punched in the face? How long will this pain last? Am I supposed to have hella trouble sleeping? How long should I wait to eat after removing aligners because chewing right after is super painful?).

So I had lots of questions that I feel like could have been answered with some more literature on what I should expect in the pain and convenience realms. I can't say with certainty what SDC offers in this area since I cancelled before they sent the aligners out to me, but I did see the box and contents when I visited their local brick-and-mortar. However, SDC over communicated every single little thing and I really appreciated that as a potential customer. Byte was lacking here.

During the pre-purchase research phase, Byte was not pushy and was super helpful in checking insurance for me. They wanted me to make an informed decision but obviously wanted my business. SDC was very pushy and even though I wasn't sure if I wanted to use them, I was already signed up for their financing to pay for the aligners and had a credit card deposit on file on my way out the door of their local shop. Byte was not pushy and I didn't pay for anything until I was 100% comfortable with everything.

My SDC plan was overseen by an orthodontist. By law in my state, that is required for teledentistry treatment. Some people have said that SDC doesn't have orthodontists oversee treatment, but I was privy to the prescribing ortho who looked at my scans and treatment plan. Not sure why other people were saying that. My Byte treatment was also overseen by an orthodontist, so I felt good about that. SDC told me that I'd have access to an orthodontist anytime I wanted via a chat portal through their website.

Byte said that I could email my advisor and they would then connect me with an orthodontist, but not sure how quickly this would happen. My orthodontist who prescribed me the aligners would check in with my about 12-14 weeks into my treatment through Byte, but SDC said that I'd be checking in around 9-12 weeks. Not a HUGE deal, but it would be nice to check in a little sooner to make sure my teeth and bite are headed in the right direction.

Byte is still invested in me even though I've paid and am currently going through treatment. Insurance has been sent a claim and I am working with Byte to make sure that it gets resolved and I can get reimbursed. I love that they still care and are quick with responding as insurance claims are stressful and the process can take a while. I bought several SDC items to go along with my Byte aligners. They have electric toothbrushes, lip balm, cleaning tablets, UV cleaners and water picks. I would have purchased Byte products if they had them, but maybe one day they will come.

Overall, I am very pleased with my experience with Byte. There are a few areas they could improve on to get that fifth star, but have a really strong following of committed apostles and customers. I will be one of those people who would recommend them for sure, pending my smile comes out the way it was modeled. My smile so far is looking great and my teeth are getting whiter at the same time.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

I am on my second week of my aligners and I am already starting to see/feel the difference. But let’s start from the beginning. Shall we? I ordered the Impression Kit and luckily I managed to get 2 out of the 4 impressions right. I like that Byte is aware that doing impressions at home for the first time has some room for mistakes and that I was able to get the whole impression for top and bottom down by my third and fourth try.

Receiving my 3D treatment plan online was super exciting to see how my teeth would eventually look and I looked into all my financial options and decided to go for it and purchased my aligners. Shipping was 4 weeks as promised and the customer support from the start to now has been fantastic. I was able to text with support on any questions I had and everything went really smooth.

I definitely can feel the aligners working their magic, the pain is minimal and by the end of the week, I can feel the aligners loosened up and ready for the next week. The HyperByte is really amazing at alleviating any discomfort and as long as you follow the directions on when to switch Aligners (at nighttime before bed) and take a couple **, it’s really bearable.

I will say the biggest adjustment, and perhaps a few positive things I wasn’t expecting to come out of using my aligners is that I am taking better care of brushing my teeth after every time I eat, it’s helped me develop a healthy habit of that, as well as drinking more water (it’s a pain to keep taking them in and out to drink anything other than water) and I also have stopped biting my nails!! (It’s impossible to bite them with the aligners in.)

I already feel a sense of confidence wearing my aligners and I’m starting to smile a lot more with them in as they already make my teeth look better just by wearing them! I knew making this purchase would be the best investment I ever made and I am absolutely thrilled to see how my teeth look at the end of my treatment. 5 star rating all around. Thank you byte!!!

Original review: June 18, 2021

I’m not done with my treatment yet; however, the customer service has been fantastic and I’m starting to see my teeth straighten now. I’m so excited to see how my teeth turn out, but for now I’m enjoying the process. Everything is a lot simpler than I thought it would be and I’m not in as much discomfort as I thought I’d be in.

Byte response

Wow, that is so awesome to hear! We are so excited about the progress you have already made and cannot wait to see your final smile. Keep us updated with your progress and do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Thanks for the great review :)

Original review: June 18, 2021

The entire experience has been thorough, fast and correct. It's all been beautifully packaged with a Byte rep by my side 24/7... I would know. I would message my rep at about 6am and she would always get back to me asap!! I have done my shopping and research in regards to aligners and Byte truly has the most cost effective deal with the best financial options overall!!! Thank you Byte! My confidence is back just like that!!!!

Byte response

WOW, this is amazing! We are so happy to hear you are getting your confidence back :) We believe everyone deserves their dream smile, which is why we do what we can do offer a range of payment plans to fit everyone's needs. We can't wait to see your complete smile transformation. We hope you'll share some results photos with us!

Original review: June 17, 2021

Loved the product. Already see a difference. Game changer. It's very affordable. I can already see the change. My gaps are closer and my teeth are whiter. I am gaining my confidence back. Thank you Byte. I will continue to recommend byte over and over again.

Byte response

That is so exciting Jovanna! Be sure to share some photos with us of your whiter smile- we cannot wait to see it. Our team is here for you every step of the way so do not hesitate to reach out to us. We always got you! :)

Original review: June 17, 2021

I'm so glad I got BYTE! Every week I can see and feel improvement. Best decision I could have made with my smile. My teeth are so bright. I find myself smiling more in the mirror and I'm not even halfway there yet!

Byte response

This is incredible Yolando! We are so happy to hear that you've been seeing results with your aligners and the BrightByte whitener! You'll be showing off that straighter, whiter smile in no time ????

Original review: June 16, 2021

Participating in this program honestly inspired me to take better care of my teeth and appreciate the little steps. It took me a while to see results but they’re slowly starting to show & I'm so excited!! I would 100% recommend!

Byte response

Hi Dionela, thank you for sharing your awesome experience with us! We know that starting clear aligner treatment at home can be a daunting experience. We do what we can to ensure you are supported throughout your smile journey. We are so excited to hear that you are starting to see progress. It is the longest but most rewarding wait to see your teeth start shifting towards your dream smile! We can’t wait. :)

Original review: June 16, 2021

My Byte treatment has taken longer than expected, but my teeth are moving in the correct direction. The customer service has been good throughout the entire process. I am about to start my third set of retainers. Hopefully this set finishes the treatment!

Byte response

Hi Austin! We hear you and understand that extending your treatment is not fun but, you are one step closer to your dream smile! Your dental health and safety are number one, so we want to make sure to get you to those results in the safest way possible. Our team is working hard to get you there as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and are so happy to hear our team has been able to support you. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions! We are here to help:)

Original review: June 15, 2021

The process has been so clear, simple and quick! I’m so excited at the progress my teeth and smile has made in such a short amount of time!!! I’ve recommended to a ton of my friends and told them to try too! Thank you Byte!

Byte response

Hi Emily, thank you for the awesome review. We appreciate you telling your friends and family about us! We want to see all this progress you are talking about so be sure to share some before and after photos with our team :) From start to finish we do what we can to provide the best experience. Our customer care team is standing by for support if you ever have any questions!

Original review: June 15, 2021

My teeth have always been such a big insecurity of mine for the longest time. I have noticed a change and my teeth are shifting in the right way and I feel so much more confident!! I would recommend Byte to everyone.

Byte response

Hey Satpreet! Thanks for the great review, we are so happy to hear about your progress so far. We do our best to make sure every step is easy and effortless- our entire team is always here to make sure you're getting the best treatment. So do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@byteme.com with any questions or concerns you may have. We can't wait to see your final smile! Welcome to the Byte fam ????

Original review: June 15, 2021

I have been on my 15th week of aligners for about 2 months now. Haven’t gotten my second set of aligners. Everyone is nice. I’m just frustrated. When emailing the support team, it takes a phone call from me to get a response from them.

Byte response

Hi Chris- thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with our team. We understand that it can be frustrating when your treatment does not progress as you expected. When customer's treatment plans extend past 15 weeks we only send the first 15 weeks to ensure that everything is on track before proceeding. We promised you and an amazing smile and making sure to check in at that time is hugely important to ensure we can get you there! We hear you- any extension of your treatment time is extremely frustrating and we want to make sure we get you back on track as soon as possible! Our team is here to support you and is committed to getting you a final smile that you love. We are here to provide solutions that work and help us get to the goal of that great new smile :) We are always just a message away at support@byteme.com and you can also reach out to us via Facebook direct message. We want to make sure you are taken care of and are provided proper solutions.

Original review: June 15, 2021

Very impressed so far. Initial ramp up and impressions process was smooth and customer support pretty responsive. Did not fully succeed with what I wanted at first so now they are sending me more trays, free of charge as they had promised.

Byte response

Hey Nicolas! Our team's number one goal is to make you feel supported and to get your questions answered so we are so happy to hear that this has been your experience. These new aligners bring you one step closer to your final smile. We promised you an amazing smile and we cannot wait to see your final results. We are here to support you to that final step, so don't hesitate to reach out! :)

Original review: June 15, 2021

They sent me the wrong aligners and fixed the problem for me! Didn't charge extra. The next set fit perfectly! I am super pleased with how easy the whole process was, and how inexpensive everything is. Would definitely recommend to friends and/or family.

Byte response

Hi Tara, thank you for your review. Everyone deserves to have the smile of their dreams, which is why we do what we can to provide an affordable option with payment plans that fit your lifestyle. We are so happy to hear that you have felt support throughout your journey so far. We are sorry to hear you had some issues with your original aligners but we are so happy our team was able to get it sorted out quickly and that we got you right back on track. We are so excited to see your final results! :)

Original review: June 15, 2021

Since day 1 Byte has been really AMAZING & FAST; their support service has been excellent & the aligners WORK!!!! ALL my friends, audience & family members are SURPRISED on how FAST this treatment is working for me... You can follow my journey on IG: @aquarehla on my Highlights is one named BYTE. :) Here I attached #1 After & #2 Before photos. "Antes" is before in Spanish!

Byte response

Wow, that is so awesome to hear Melody! We are so excited about the progress you have already made and cannot wait to see your final smile. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with your community and us on Instagram- we cannot wait to watch all your progress every week. Do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Thanks for the great review :)

Original review: June 15, 2021

I am a month and a half into my treatment and am seeing a difference!! I am using the nighttime treatment which has been so much more convenient and worth it for me. I’m excited to see the end results. :D

Byte response

Yes Aylin! We are so happy to hear that you found a treatment that is a perfect fit for you. Our team's goal is to make your smile transformation as seamless and stress-free as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Can't wait to see your final smile :) Thanks for the review!

Original review: June 15, 2021

So far so good. Super easy to work with and enjoying the process so far. I’m excited to see the end results already. I have definitely been telling all my friends to try them out. Glad I got to experience this.

Byte response

Hi Edward, thank you for sharing your awesome experience with us! We know that starting clear aligner treatment at home can be a daunting experience. We do what we can to ensure you are supported throughout your smile journey. We are so excited to hear that you are already seeing progress. We can’t wait to see your perfect new smile!

Original review: June 15, 2021

I'm very happy with the progress of my aligners. I can see the progress and have continued to be in touch with their customers service and respond very quickly and kindly. Setting everything up was quick and easy. Best company I found for invisible aligners.

Byte response

Hi Madison! That is so awesome to hear. We want our customer's experience at Byte to be as seamless, stress-free, and fun as possible, so we are so happy to hear about your great experience! Let’s get you that final smile. Thank you for the awesome review.

Original review: June 15, 2021

Let’s start with the customer service! I’ve had such an easy time getting all set up with my treatment plan and everybody has been so nice! As far as quality, I’ve been seeing results! Only halfway through my treatment! I’m so excited to see what’s more to come! Thanks Byte!

Byte response

Yay Mycalah! We are so happy to hear about your awesome experience with Byte. Our team's goal is to make your smile transformation as seamless and stress-free as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Can't wait to see your final smile :) Thanks for the review!

Original review: June 15, 2021

My teeth already look straighter and whiter after almost 2 months! Each time that you put the new week's aligners in they feel tight but that goes away after a few days. It's going to be worth it and it is way cheaper than braces!

Byte response

We are so happy for you and your brand new whiter and brighter smile ???? Our support team is always here to answer any questions, hype you up, and support you throughout your smile transformation. We are just a message away, so don't hesitate to reach out. Happy to have you in our Byte fam for life Riley!

Original review: June 15, 2021

I have been very pleased with my experience with Byte. The process was very well explained and customer support was available throughout the impression and payment phases. I am nearly a month into wearing my aligners and have not experienced any issues. I would recommend byte to anyone looking to improve their smile!

Byte response

Yay Josh! We know it's only the beginning but we are so excited to see all of your progress and are happy that you chose Byte to guide you through your smile transformation. Our team is always here to answer your questions, hype you up, and get you the updates you need so do not hesitate to reach out ???? Happy to have you in our Byte fam, thanks for the awesome review!

Original review: June 15, 2021

To date, by experience with Byte has been great. Their process is very easy to understand, they provide great supporting materials and resources, and the product is well-presented! I am already seeing a difference in my teeth, and it's been painless!

Byte response

Hey Erin! Thank you for the great feedback. We are happy you chose us on your journey to a better smile. We can't wait to see your new smile! At Byte we are always happy to help, if you have any questions or concerns we are just a message away at support@byteme.com

Original review: June 15, 2021

By the third week using Byte aligners my family was complimenting me on how straight my teeth have gotten! The kit that they come with make it easy to store, clean, then reapply the aligners after meals on the go. It’s very convenient to have everything you need at home, and not have to make regular trips the orthodontist! I’m very happy and excited to see my smile after week 14!

Byte response

Hi Lisa, thank you for the awesome review. We can’t wait to see your new smile either! We appreciate you telling your friends about us. From start to finish we do what we can to provide the best experience. Our customer care team is standing by for support if you ever have any questions.

Original review: June 14, 2021

I was going through a rough time during Covid and had to wait until I had enough money to purchase. My Byte advisor was very patient and friendly. I appreciate the amazing customer service! Once I purchase my aligners came in only 2 weeks which was the best part. I'm so excited for a better smile.

Byte response

Hi Chyanne! Our care team does just that- we CARE! We want to make sure the experience is as seamless as possible, and we're thrilled to hear your Byte adviser was able to do just that. It's just a taste of what care with Byte is like. We cannot wait to get you a smile that you love. Thanks for the awesome review, we are so happy to be on this smile journey with you!

Original review: June 14, 2021

My experience has been pretty great. You guys nailed user experience, and everything is really simple to understand and manage. Customer service is excellent as well! My only issue has been with the length of the treatment that ended up doubling because my aligners started developing gaps. So, end to end it's going to take me around a year.

Byte response

Hi Nishant! We hear you and understand the frustration of having to extend your treatment. Your dental health and safety is number one, so we want to make sure to get you to those results in the safest way possible. Our team is working hard to get you there as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and we are so happy you chose Byte! Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions! We are here to help:)

Original review: June 14, 2021

I love Byte. I’m on week 9 and I’m absolutely seeing a difference in my teeth and the best part is no dentist visits!!!! I’ve gotten so many compliments on my teeth lately about how pretty they look and how white they are, and it has boosted my confidence 100%. Thanks Byte.

Byte response

Hi Charla! We are so happy to hear about your amazing experience thus far and that you are already seeing results (and that the compliments are rolling in!). Our goal here at Byte is to help our customers get a smile they love- with a treatment that is as seamless and stress-free as possible! ???? Welcome to the Byte fam and thank you for the awesome review.

Original review: June 14, 2021

It truly is such an easy convenient easy process. I wore braces growing up and overtime my teeth shifted so I was super sad about it, and now it's back to perfection and I'm not even done with my process yet. 10/10 would recommend.

Byte response

Hi Beatriz- We are so happy you think so! We work hard to make your Byte journey as seamless and easy as possible. It doesn't have to take years and be stressful to get to your perfect smile! We are so happy you chose Byte. Let us know if you have any questions - we are here for you!

Original review: June 14, 2021

Would highly recommend! Byte is a faster and more cost effective solution than other “invisible braces” options. Great customer support, and their website is easy to use! They also have an overnight option instead of having to wear retainers all day, which is EXTREMELY convenient!

Byte response

Hi Meredith, thank you for your review. Everyone deserves to have the smile of their dreams, which is why we do what we can to provide an affordable option with payment plans that fit your lifestyle. We are so happy to hear that you have felt support throughout your journey so far. We are so excited to see your final results!

Byte Company Information