Find Invisible Braces partners near you
This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
ALIGNERCO offers solutions for straighter teeth without the requirement of expensive orthodontist visits. It provides customized invisible teeth aligners for both daytime and nighttime use and complete treatment plans that are completely remote and managed by professional orthodontists.
Find Invisible Braces partners near you
What is ALIGNERCO?
ALIGNERCO provides invisible teeth aligners and completely remote treatment plans. You can expect to wear ALIGNERCO aligners anywhere from six months to a year to see results. The company doesn't offer many additional products or services, but its personalized treatments are affordable and managed by professional orthodontists.
How does ALIGNERCO work?
To use ALIGNERCO, you must be at least 14 years old and have only mild to moderate teeth crowding, spacing or misalignment. The company website takes you through a step-by-step process for setting up your treatment plan:
- Order a kit, then follow the instructions to take your dental impression at home. Send it back to ALIGNERCO.
- The company sends you a customized, easy-to-use plan designed by its team of experts and your new handmade aligners.
- Until your treatment is complete, you’ll change aligners every two weeks. An orthodontist remotely monitors your treatment to make sure you’re seeing progress.
Like with most orthodontic treatment, you’ll probably need to wear retainers every night (ALIGNERCO will provide your first set). The company also offers a night-only plan if you don’t want to wear aligners during the day, though this option is more expensive and requires a lengthier treatment period.
ALIGNERCO offers upfront pricing and many payment options for the impression kit, invisible aligners, treatment and retainers. Its plans are affordable, with no hidden fees:
- SmileAdvantage is a pay-at-once plan that costs $1,145
- SmileFlex offers an installment option of 12 monthly payments of $110
- SmileFlex Easy requires 11 payments of $95 per month with a $275 down payment
Its NightOnly Clear Aligner treatments come with pricing plans starting at $1,345 for the one-time payment option.
- What kinds of payment plans does ALIGNERCO offer?
- ALIGNERCO offers several payment plans, including pay-at-once and monthly installment options.
- Does ALIGNERCO offer night-only retainers?
- ALIGNERCO offers its NightOnly Clear Aligner treatment for those who don’t want to wear aligners during the day.
- How much does ALIGNERCO’s impression kit cost?
- It’s $39.99 to buy the kit outright.
- How long does it take to straighten your teeth with ALIGNERCO?
- ALIGNERCO treatment typically lasts six to 10 months.
Is ALIGNERCO legit?
ALIGNERCO is a legit solution for straightening your teeth at an affordable price. Its aligners, including its night-only options, are invisible, so it’s ideal for those who don’t want to deal with wire braces. Although ALIGNERCO doesn't offer many additional products, it does provide the basics for affordable, professional orthodontic treatment.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 3,305,994 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
I need more information I am still looking for the best place to get my children into an orthodontist to see when they can start the right direction as to when and where my I will see the procedure that is best.
ALIGNERCO Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.