ALIGNERCO

ALIGNERCO Reviews

About ALIGNERCO

ALIGNERCO offers solutions for straighter teeth without the requirement of expensive orthodontist visits. It provides customized invisible teeth aligners for both daytime and nighttime use and complete treatment plans that are completely remote and managed by professional orthodontists.

What is ALIGNERCO?

ALIGNERCO provides invisible teeth aligners and completely remote treatment plans. You can expect to wear ALIGNERCO aligners anywhere from six months to a year to see results. The company doesn't offer many additional products or services, but its personalized treatments are affordable and managed by professional orthodontists.

How does ALIGNERCO work?

To use ALIGNERCO, you must be at least 14 years old and have only mild to moderate teeth crowding, spacing or misalignment. The company website takes you through a step-by-step process for setting up your treatment plan:

1. Order a kit, then follow the instructions to take your dental impression at home. Send it back to ALIGNERCO.
  2. The company sends you a customized, easy-to-use plan designed by its team of experts and your new handmade aligners.
  3. Until your treatment is complete, you’ll change aligners every two weeks. An orthodontist remotely monitors your treatment to make sure you’re seeing progress.

Like with most orthodontic treatment, you’ll probably need to wear retainers every night (ALIGNERCO will provide your first set). The company also offers a night-only plan if you don’t want to wear aligners during the day, though this option is more expensive and requires a lengthier treatment period.

ALIGNERCO costs

ALIGNERCO offers upfront pricing and many payment options for the impression kit, invisible aligners, treatment and retainers. Its plans are affordable, with no hidden fees:

• SmileAdvantage is a pay-at-once plan that costs $1,145
  • SmileFlex offers an installment option of 12 monthly payments of $110
  • SmileFlex Easy requires 11 payments of $95 per month with a $275 down payment

Its NightOnly Clear Aligner treatments come with pricing plans starting at $1,345 for the one-time payment option.

ALIGNERCO FAQ

What kinds of payment plans does ALIGNERCO offer?

ALIGNERCO offers several payment plans, including pay-at-once and monthly installment options.

Does ALIGNERCO offer night-only retainers?

ALIGNERCO offers its NightOnly Clear Aligner treatment for those who don’t want to wear aligners during the day.

How much does ALIGNERCO’s impression kit cost?

It’s $39.99 to buy the kit outright.

How long does it take to straighten your teeth with ALIGNERCO?

ALIGNERCO treatment typically lasts six to 10 months.

Is ALIGNERCO legit?

ALIGNERCO is a legit solution for straightening your teeth at an affordable price. Its aligners, including its night-only options, are invisible, so it’s ideal for those who don’t want to deal with wire braces. Although ALIGNERCO doesn't offer many additional products, it does provide the basics for affordable, professional orthodontic treatment.

ALIGNERCO Reviews

Stars Rating

• 75%
  • 16%
  • 2%
  • 1%
  • 6%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ALIGNERCO?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ALIGNERCO?
    Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed May 31, 2024

I had a great experience with the night-only teeth aligners with Alignerco. The process of getting the information about my teeth condition, sending back molds, etc. was all very straightforward. Since I did not have major issues with my teeth, my main motivation was to reduce the gaps in the top and bottom front teeth and reduce the slight forward protrusion of my top front teeth. I felt that the process and prices that my dentist/orthodontist provided me were too cumbersome and expensive. The Alignerco program was much more user-friendly since I could use the "night-time only" aligners which meant that during the day, I did not have to wear the aligners. Also, sending our the molds from home and getting all the future aligners in one-shot was a big plus compared to the frequent visits needed to the orthodontist when they change braces or aligners.

There were approximately 25 steps (aligners) that were sent to me and I had to change them every two weeks as the teeth were progressively moved into the final position. Every two weeks, I had to send photographs of my teeth for the Alignerco team to verify the movement of teeth completed in the previous two weeks. So I finished my teeth realignment in about 7 months for about one fifth the price of what the orthodontist was charging me for either the traditional braces or aligners.

Communication with the AlignerCo team was very easy and reliable. Sending photos every two weeks was straightforward. When I compared my "before" and "after" photos over the six month period, it was clear that the aligners had done their job and removed the gaps, moved in the front top teeth so that they were now flat and this created a clean front appearance of the teeth. Overall, worth every penny and about 20% of the cost of the traditional orthodontist procedure.

Reviewed May 9, 2024

After having braces for two years I thought I had finally had the smile of my dreams. A broken retainer and limited income resulted in my teeth shifting again. Although it wasn’t as bad I was no longer proud of my smile and wanted to do something about it. I searched and researched daily for an inexpensive option and I stumbled upon AlignerCo which was heaven sent. I paid in full, got my impression kit and was happy they sent 3 because I completely ruined the first one (so be careful and follow the directions), but I managed to get the remaining two correct then sent them in and in a week or two later I received my aligners.

I was skeptical initially, wondering how the process would work if I had questions or needed to see someone, but I didn’t and the process was quick and easy. My only advice is to make sure you wear your aligners for the full hours. Otherwise it may take longer, which was the case with me instead of four months it took me about 5 1/2 because I wasn’t wearing my aligners for the full 24 hours as I should have been. Nonetheless, I finally got the smile I wanted back, thanks to AlignerCo. so I would recommend them to anyone and I have recommended them to all of my friends and family who are looking for an inexpensive option which is convenient and actually works!

Get buying tips about Invisible Braces delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Verified purchase
      Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed April 20, 2024

I have had a great overall experience with Alignerco. Initially, I received 2 sets of putty to make impressions. I was careful to follow the instructions and video. After doing the first impression, I missed my molars. I contacted the company and they gave me suggestions on how to correct it for the next set. I emailed them pictures of every impression that I did and they responded with feedback. This did take a while, as there needed to be some back and fourth, but Alice did a great job with responding in a timely manner.

I started my first set of impressions in January 2022. They sent me 14 sets of retainers plus a nightguard (for the end). I had to wear each set for about 10 days for 8-10 hours a day (so I wore them at night). When moving onto the next set, I felt discomfort as I needed to fit into the new set. The chewies (white squishy tubes) I got in the kit helped with the fit of a new set. Each new set I had to email Alice back with pictures to make sure that new retainer was able to fit on my teeth. I think in one instance, it did not correctly fit and I had to drop down to a previous retainer to align my teeth well enough before returning to that new one. I know that this is an annoyance for a lot of people, but this happens sometimes, just be patient! All 14 retainers held up well in durability, I did not have any of them break.

I definitely had some drawbacks, I did not wear the retainer sometimes, sometimes I had to drop to an old one to make it fit, and sometimes I remained on the same retainer for over 10 days. After committing to straighten my teeth, I needed to be sure not to give up, as I already have all 14 retainers, and could see that one day I will have straight teeth if I just stick with it. I realized that it needed to just become a normal habit from then on.

I finished my 14 steps of retainers in October 2022. I was then told to use the nighttime retainers for a minimum of 1 year. I know some people are disappointed that they have to continue to maintain wearing a nightguard, but this is no different than having braces. Teeth shift, the amount of movement over a few months is drastic enough to cause further shifting. To make sure they don't shift anymore, the nighttime retainer needs to be left in place. The nighttime retainer is thicker, but remains very low profile. It does not bother me to sleep with them in, and I can even talk normally with them in. They are very easy to clean and do not collect bacteria. It was very easy to continue to wear them for a year.

This said, I did this whole process in 2022. Most of this process is probably changed, so I would ask them how the process is done now and what ends up being different. I did not want to pay for Invisalign ($4000 approx estimated for me) or smile direct club ($2500 approx estimated for me). Considering most of my teeth are already straight, I just need to align my top tooth. Alignerco is much more reasonably priced for this reason.

My teeth are relatively straight as it is, the change I needed is not as intense as other people. This said, expect to probably have more steps, a longer wait for results, and possibly more difficulty with transitioning between retainers. My advice is to keep in contact with your representative as much as possible. I was informing Alice of any and all issues throughout the process. And be patient. The success is based on your determination, consistency, and patience. It will take time and discomfort unfortunately. But know that the results are worth it!

***PROTIP: Get a teeth cleaning before taking impressions. Maybe like a month or so prior? (I'm not the expert on this!! I would ask the representative you are in contact with!!!). I did not have a teeth cleaning since covid and got one halfway through my process, I noticed minor gapping with the future impressions I wore. It did not change the results, but having it prior might help with retainer fitting.***

Customer ServiceDelivery & Shipping

Reviewed March 31, 2024

I am 39 years old and never had a single issue with my teeth. No cavities, no braces, nothing. I have noticed though over the last few years a slight shift in my upper teeth. They seemed to recess in and it started to really bother me. I shopped everywhere and read countless reviews and was so close to using another company but ultimately I just felt like they all do the same thing so I went with the cheapest option. I’m glad I did! Everything was delivered exactly within the timeframe they said. I had a few questions along the way and I got a response very quickly each time. I’ve read some people talk bad about their communication but honestly I don’t get it. I thought it was great. I followed the directions exactly and literally never missed a single day of wearing my night time trays. I believe it was about 10 months. They worked perfectly for me.

Again, my teeth weren’t too bad and honestly no one else would have ever noticed but I can without a doubt say these trays worked 100%. I make sure I wear my retainer almost every night. I may miss once during a week but for the most part I don’t. I clench my teeth badly at night and you can see that in my retainer but I’ve been wearing it well over a year and it’s still held up. I will advise anyone who grinds or clinches at night to go ahead and order additional retainers up front like I wish I had done. All in all I had a great experience!

Profile pic of the author.
      PriceStaff

Reviewed March 14, 2024

Finally obtaining a good looking smile was always too costly and out of reach for me for the longest time but this company made it happen for me. In my 30s and never looked better and a big part of it is getting these invisible braces. Some big perks:

1. The price point is significantly cheaper than more known brands. Mine was less than half than brands like Invisalign where you’re really paying for the name anyways. I never felt like the price point meant I had lesser quality products or results. Best of both worlds; great price without sacrificing quality.
      2. Whole process was all done at home which was a huge perk, including the molds.
      3. The support team is responsive. I had questions and inquiries before I pulled the trigger and the support team answered every one of them.

4. The actual step-by-step products are comprehensive (I appreciate that even though I don’t have severe alignment problems, there are 15 gradual steps so the whole process is more comfortable).

The only complaints I have are negligible. The actual braces are very rigid and they’re definitely noticeable in terms of comfort, especially the first days of putting on the next new pair. They’re also not completely invisible, a little thicker than I expected and there is a slight speech difference when you have them on. But again, these aren’t deal breakers. I knew they weren’t going to be completely invisible (no Invisalign are) and of course they’re uncomfortable, you’re realigning your teeth! So nothing negative happened that I didn’t expect in the first place. And the net gain far outweighs them! Bottom line, highly recommend! I’ve done the research beforehand and I did the whole process and couldn’t be happier with the results!

Customer Service

Reviewed June 11, 2024

AlignerCo is a great company to work with. Communication is quick and the aligners are high quality. The impressions can take a few tries but once they are approved, all aligners are sent to you and the entire process is seamless. I highly recommend AlignerCo. I’m really happy with my results!

Reviewed June 6, 2024

My experience with AlignerCo was great. My dentist recommended braces because my lower teeth were crooked. I didn't want to spend thousands of dollars. Alignerco was affordable and I'm very pleased with the results.

Reviewed June 5, 2024

Easy process from start to finish. Great results. I really appreciated the quick and effective customer care. I hope my 4 kids are eligible for this treatment when they are ready! It would save our family thousands of dollars.

Reviewed June 5, 2024

It was very easy to work with Alignerco. Process was simple, results were great and the price was outstanding. Yes, I would be very glad to recommend this company to anyone that was looking for invisible aligners.

Verified purchase
      Customer Service

Reviewed May 30, 2024

I placed an order and paid in full on April 10th. It is now May 29th and I never received anything. Not even the impression kit. I've reached out at least 4 times to them and have not gotten any solution. I sent them screenshots of the FedEx tracking number showing that it hasn't moved, so after chatting with them online they sent me a new tracking number through email. My most recent chat with them I explained how I was quite dissatisfied considering how I reached out to them numerous times with no actual updates. I asked for someone who is in charge that I could directly contact and they ignored that.

They seem to just copy and paste standard responses and not get anything done. I called FedEx to see if there was something I could do, but they said to reach out to the seller, and the seller has to file a claim so an investigation could happen. I told this to them through chat. They promised that I would receive an email within 24 hours after they put my order in their "priority list." I never received that email. I asked them for a name I could reference if any further issues occurred and they said their name was "Ele" and that they are a real person. You're telling me that one person handles ALL the company's chats, emails, and customer service? Absolute waste of time and energy. I have no idea if they've claimed my payment since it was through a HSA. Find a different company.

ALIGNERCO Company Information