Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.57/5

Invisalign Reviews

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

Before Invisalign I never took pictures that showed my teeth. I was extremely skeptical about the entire Invisalign process. I felt like the commercials were actors who were paid to say good things about the product. That was until my best friend started her journey and ended with a beautiful smile. An affordable option is available on my own free time without the wires and constant orthodontist visits. Invisalign has truly made a skeptic like me a believer and now I can’t stop smiling.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

I'm 62 years old so I wasn't expecting to get braces at my age. However, having never had braces, my teeth became a train wreck. I started biting the inside of my cheek. I looked at implants about two years, but they were ridiculously expensive. Went to two other dentists until one suggested that I look at Invisalign. They too were more than I really wanted to pay, but I liked the concept and decided to take the leap. I have to admit, I was skeptical at first, especially when I was told that one of my front teeth had to be removed, but it was the one that was causing me problems, so I thought it was needed.

Anyway after 5 months my teeth are aligning great. I have no problems with switching them in and out. In fact I look forward to putting in the new set. The other pleasant surprise that I wasn't expecting is that it has helped me lose weight. I don't snack because I have to brush and floss and it's not worth the extra trouble. So my teeth are straightening and I've lost 10 pounds...

Get expert buying tips about Invisible Braces delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

I wear the aligners at least 10 hours every 24 hours mostly at night. If I wear them less, my teeth seem to shift and feel sore. I love that my teeth are now straight and want to keep them that way. The aligners are easy to clean with soft brushing and a Polident tablet. No one notices when I am wearing my aligners during the day. I smile a lot now.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I'm no youngster but my teeth started shifting and I was biting my lip all of the time. One visit to the orthodontist and Invisalign was recommended. My ortho allowed me to pay monthly with zero interest which was really nice. My treatment was complete in less than a year. I now have invisalign retainers which I do wear EVERY night. I'm really happy with the results!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

You have to be disciplined in wearing these. It's a bit cumbersome to take them out every time you eat, and then have to brush and floss each time as well. However, they look great; can barely tell you have them on. Very comfortable. Best to use these types of braces under the care of an orthodontist. I only had to wear them for 6 months!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Invisalign?

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

I wore my Invisalign for 1 1/2 years. They were very easy to use with a minimum of discomfort. Did the job. The results were very good.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Invisaligns are great. I had the typical metal braces and, yes, you do get used to them but now that my teeth are straight (and I did this as a grown adult past 40) my dentist has me wear invisaligns every night upper and lower to keep my teeth straight. They are easy to wear and clean. Personally I don't have a con...only pros.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

They are a comfortable fit and removable when eating and cleaning. Saw visible results In 6 weeks and in 6 months my teeth were 90 percent straight. I used them longer because my eye teeth were sticking out like fangs on a vampire. Nice product Invisalign.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

The treatment was for 8 months but I had to go longer & my teeth still aren't 100% straight. The aligners didn't fit properly so I had to trim the gum lines and the area for the roof of the mouth to keep them from scratching or causing discomfort.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I have heard about the Dental Aligners and that people use them for their teeth and for also not grinding your teeth so that they keep your teeth well. And if you like movie and music I can only imagine movie.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I have never used dental aligners ever in my life. They used to be called braces. I don't think plastic going into a mouth truly works too good, if at all, to straighten teeth. I think people are being ripped off.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

Invisalign is certainly expensive, but I understand how important a good smile is for someone's first impression. For those of us who aren't born with perfectly straight teeth, this ends up being an investment for lifetime. I must say, my review should be taken with a grain of salt since it is limited to having experienced only one company!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Fits nicely, easy to put in and out, short usage time. I like how fast they worked and straightened my teeth in such a short time. I only had to use them for ten months. I got the retainers included!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

Could not believe this little piece of plastic could align my teeth that were misaligned for years. Only wish insurance could help with the cost as i need to do it over again.

Invisalign Company Information