3.01/5

Jackson, TN

1314 Apria Healthcare Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 21, 2019

How can Apria not have a system in place to process prescriptions when they are able. My script is not valid until May 29 and I have been told to call back multiple times to get it set up. They have the prescription. How come they can not hold it and process it on May 29 instead of making me call back? Shouldn't a large company be able to file these away until it is time to process???

Original review: May 21, 2019

I have been dealing with your company since February for a refund. I have called several times and my insurance co. has called also. I keep getting a runaround that I owe them. My insurance co. tells them my equipment is paid at 100%. They insist it is only 90%. I have never been charged for anything until Feb. 4, 2019. Feb 4 they took $20.46, Feb. 16 $1.48. They assured me they would cancel my automatic payment card and on May 1, 2018 took another $10.28. Now they are telling me I owe them money. I will not pay. On April 10, 2019 Ms. Holly Ann spoke with your co, and they told her disregard the bill. Reference code is **. I do not want to deal with your co. any longer.

Get expert buying tips about Portable Oxygen Concentrators delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 20, 2019

Apria is the worst. If you have in home oxygen, they don't show up to service it, going on 2 years now and if you have CPAP they'LL call, but do nothing. Finding out how I can switch because they are the worst. And customer service is outside of the USA and they clearly do not speak or understand English.

Apria Healthcare response
We would like to learn more about the concern that prompted your review. Please email us with your full name, phone number, and reference number 672711

so we can reach out to you

Original review: May 18, 2019

I was provided with a wound vac which I used from November to December. Insurance covered it 100%, so imagine my surprise when I received a $1200 bill 5 months later. The rep told me that my claim was submitted to my insurance company and this was my deductible. I knew I'd met my deductible so I called my insurance company. Not only had I met my deductible, but my claim was never submitted by the doctor who ordered the equipment. These conversations took place on 5/17/19. My insurance company had a hold put on the bill until they resolve it.

Today, one day later, my credit card bill arrived, and Apria had billed that card for the same $1200, on April 26th. Back when I got the equipment I gave them a credit card to ensure the equipment was returned, not for billing. They billed my credit card anyway and were still ready to take another $1200. How does this even add up? No one knows what they are doing here and I will never use or recommend them. Ever.

Apria Healthcare response

We want to better understand the concern you are describing. Please send us your full name, city, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your reply, please include reference number [970978].

Original review: May 18, 2019

I have a bipap machine and it's been 2 months since I'm waiting for someone to help me adjust my settings. My primary faxed numerous prescriptions and I get no call back. The one time I did the sleep analyst said he wasn't qualified to adjust settings, but he felt the settings weren't that high. Yet he is not in my shoes. At no time was I shown how to set it up properly. Other friends have the machine and a representative came to do a full lesson on proper use and cleaning. My previous experiences with customer service is that they will call and nobody ever calls. They claim a call was made and was closed out as finalized but I never speak to anyone except one time when I was told they couldn't help. I placed a call today and for the 10th time I am told someone will call back. I expressed my frustration and the customer service girl started yelling at me.

Then I asked to speak to a manager, so I was placed on hold only to have her come back and say there is no supervisor and they never come in on Saturday. My next question was why did you place me on hold for 4 minutes if you already knew that. This company is no help and not sure why BCBS would outsource this unprofessional company. Reading from the reviews on Consumer Affairs it looks like I'm not the only one. Did I mention that now the insurance company wants the machine back for lack of use yet it feels like a hurricane inside the mask as my cheeks flap in the wind, my eyes burn from the amount of air shooting out of the hose through the small holes. Maybe they will help with the appeal, but they will probably blame me to cover their butt. I have some heart issues and I have a severe case of apnea. Please help me.

Apria Healthcare response

We want to speak with you about this. Please send your full name, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your email, include reference number 671002

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apria Healthcare?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 16, 2019

Today will be the 8th appointment time I have set to try and have oxygen delivered to my home in a 2 week period. I call telling the representative that I am completely out of oxygen tanks, which I am, and they put my order in for delivery. They tell me the date, but can't give me a time frame or a reference number. So, I wait...all day..from 8 am to 10 pm. No one shows, no one calls. I call back the next day and the rep tells me they don't know what happebed, or I wasn't home when they tried to deliver, or they are only in my area on Tuesday so they don't know why this appointment time was even set. I am still without oxygen. Going now into week 3.

I have gotten letters from Apria telling me my equipment needs to be safety checked. So, I call, make an appointment..and no one shows and no calls explaining why. This is by far the worst company ever I have dealt with, ever! I have asked to speak to supervisors and was told they would need to call me back and they have never called me back..ever..not once. This is shameful and this company should be fined. Patricia **

Apria Healthcare response

We want to look into what you describe in this review. Please send us your full name, city, zip code, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your reply, please include reference number 667499.

Original review: May 15, 2019

I have a CPAP Machine from Apria thru Kaiser medical insurance. Kaiser pays 100% for durable medical equipment under my plan and has done this for as long as I can remember. The CPAP machine is fine and works perfectly. A few months ago Apria began billing me directly instead of my insurance although nothing has changed on my insurance coverage. I keep calling and Apria keeps agreeing there is a mistake, but they don't correct it and the size of the bill keeps growing. Apria billing is a mess and they are unresponsive to customer requests for a billing correction. I will be asking my insurance company to find another provider due to sloppy Apria billing practices.

Apria Healthcare response

We want to speak with you about this. Please send us your full name, city, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your reply, please include reference number [667215].

Original review: May 15, 2019

My Dr. ordered oxygen supplies on April 16, 2019. it took four days and 14 phone calls to get the oxygen machine delivered - at 10:15PM. The refill equipment was faulty and we had to wait two days for that to be delivered. The portable oxygen concentrator was ordered on April 16th. Subsequent phone calls to Apria, someplace in India, stated the machine was on order, and took 5-30 days for delivery to be effected. May 15th - phone call to India and we are now told that there is a wait of 30 "business days." C/S rep suggested we talk to our insurance carrier, (Medicare) about getting a new provider. What an endorsement!

Apria Healthcare response

We want to speak with you about this. Please send us your full name, city, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your reply, please include reference number 667226.

Original review: May 15, 2019

We returned oxygen equipment. Then they tried to charge us for the equipment... $8,000 for items you can easily buy on the Web for a tenth of that. And this is after we followed their return instructions to the letter! We have filed a fraud complaint with the state's attorney general.

Hi Kevin,

We would like to help. If you would like to discuss your concern, send us your full name, city, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your reply, please include reference number 665269.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 9, 2019

I work in an assisted living as a case manager. I have been waiting for oxygen for a patient that can breathe at night for over 6 months now. The patient's doctor has sent over 5 referrals and a respiratory order form. After many calls to them about the issue, and being hung up on twice. It is so sad that they can't get people the help they need. This use to be a good company but now is one of the worse oxygen companies.

Apria Healthcare response

Negative experiences are frustrating and we strive to understand all concerns posted online. If you are willing, please send your full name, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your email, include reference number 656048.

Original review: May 8, 2019

Updated on 05/13/2019: I published a review a few days ago, reference number **, as instructed by them I send my info to Apria and someone called me but I wasn't able to answer the call. They left a message and a phone number (888) 492-7742 and an extension number #74419. I called back that extension many times but never answered and the record says the mailbox is full and I can't leave a message. I tried to call another extension and once again got send to overseas rep. I continue going around, running on a hamster wheel. The saga continues...

Original Review: 1 - I've been using a CPAP for more than 14 years, and back in November 2018 I did another sleep study and they found out that I need to change to a BIPAP, so my primary doctor send all the information required and so far after many calls from myself and my doctor, I have no answer from Apria. Every time I call I get answered by someone overseas, and they have no clue what they are talking about and ZERO knowledge of anything. It's been 6 months and nothing. Can someone at Apria get me solid information?

2 - I also get supplies for my CPAP from Apria, for the first 2 orders everything was OK, but the 3rd time I don't know why they charged me the full amount, I called them and was informed that my insurance was canceled. I called my insurance and they told me that it was fine and nothing wrong with the insurance. I called Apria back and they never admitted that they were WRONG, and wrongly charged my bank account. I DEMANDED to speak with someone in the US, and a US representative answered me, but with no much help, she told me that they will reverse the whole operation and resubmit the claim with my insurance, but the refund to my bank account will take about 3-4 weeks.

SERIOUSLY!?!? IS THERE AN OPTION TO GIVE THEM 5 NEGATIVE STARS???

Apria Healthcare response

We want to look into what you describe in this review. Please send us your full name, city, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your reply, please include reference number 654027.

Original review: May 8, 2019

This has to be the hardest company to deal with, by far. I had one billing question, one a few others about supplies and a shipment. When I called one of the 800#'s listed, I was on hold for about 10 minutes. Once I got someone, and we played 20 questions, I was then given 2 different 877 and 866 #'s to call. They couldn't help me. They couldn't transfer me. They couldn't do a warm handoff so I wouldn't have to play 20 questions all over again.

I then called one of the 877#'s and was on hold 10 minutes. Again, we played 20 questions. After that point, they couldn't get it straight with my insurance, so I tried to conference in my insurance carrier. Once I called the insurance carrier, the rep from Apria hung up on me just as I was getting the insurance carrier on the line. Seriously! Dealing with Apria is like dealing with a company that doesn't care about its patients, or care enough to train their employees to help their patients.

Hi Jeffrey,

We want to better understand the concern you are describing. Please send us your full name, city, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your reply, please include reference number 654000.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 6, 2019

I have been awaiting my portable oxygen machine for months, and when I call am given the runaround. All insurance and doctor paperwork are approved and still no solution. This is by far the worst experience I’ve ever had with any medical issues. I am currently on hold with the Oklahoma City office for well over 15 minutes because I requested to speak with a supervisor. If this company cannot provide services then they should not present themselves as if they will. Especially when dealing mainly with the elderly.

Apria Healthcare response

We want to look into what you describe in this review. Please send us your full name, city, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your reply, please include reference number 650070.

Original review: May 3, 2019

They supplied a CPAP machine to me. It was shipped. I had issues and was not helped. My doctor tried to help me but eventually I gave up and tried to return the machine. I arranged a pickup date and was given a 4 hour window. After 8 hours of waiting I gave up. I kept calling and checking and they said that the courier was coming. He never showed.

Then I called customer service again. All their reps are offshore and are like robots who cannot answer questions that are not on their list. I asked to speak with someone in the USA and have now been on hold for 45 minutes. I do not think that they have any help in the USA. Please for your own sake do not use this company. Look at all the bad reviews. The best thing that can happen is that this company goes out of business and another business replaces them.

Apria Healthcare response

We want to better understand the concern you are describing. Please send us your full name, city, phone number and the best time to reach you. In your reply, please include reference number 648304.

Original review: May 3, 2019

How in the world did this company ever get any government contracts. When I received my CPAP I was contacted to verify my information. After a year they have started trying to Bill me for the machine. As I have both Medicare and a supplement policy I knew this was wrong so after a call to Medicare where I see they have tried to Bill Medicare for over 800.00 the lady at Medicare says that Apria no longer accepts Medicare payments. I even spoke to one of their Indian call centers who wanted to play 20 questions to verify my identity. After the third I declined to answer any more. If they want the CPAP back send me a RMA and postage, I'll get it shipped.

Apria Healthcare response

We want to better understand the concern you are describing. Please send us your full name, city, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your reply, please include reference number 648291.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 2, 2019

I got my CPAP device from Apria in November 2018. The device wasn't set up correctly by the hospital, so I wasn't able to use it properly. CareCentrix said I was out of compliance, and the insurance wouldn't cover the device, so I was supposed to wait to be contacted for pickup, or negotiate payment. The doctor prescribed a sleep study in Feb 2019 to get the information needed to set the device up correctly. The sleep study was denied by the insurance company, and the doctor had to petition for them to approve. Nobody contacted me to pick up the device (because Apria doesn't have a department to call patients who are being billed). Apria would send me bills every month with "Is this being submitted to the insurance company? YES".

I paid the Apria bill with my MedCom card, and it was denied because there was no EoB from the insurance company. When I went to obtain an EoB, I was told that it was not covered because I was out of compliance. I contacted CareCentrix that sent the letter, and they said they contacted Apria to inform them to pick up the device. I contacted Apria, and they said they could not pick up the device without the doctor's approval, even if I wanted the device to be picked up and billing stopped. I told Apria that the doctor was starting the compliance period over, now that the device was set up correctly and I was in compliance. They said they would need to send out a new CPAP machine, and I would have to start over on payment of the new device, and lose all credit for my current device (about $900).

They picked up my CPAP on 04/11/19. A week later I received a phone call, telling me that the device is on back-order. It's now 05/02/19 and my daily exhaustion has returned, where I want to take a 5 hour 'nap' to try and recover from my poor nightly sleep. I called Apria, and they acted like they didn't know they picked up the device, like they were still billing me for the old one. I asked them for a refund and was denied. I'm going to have to pay the final bill so it doesn't go to collections. Then I'm probably going to have to take them to small claims court, and tack on pain and suffering because sleep apnea sucks.

Apria Healthcare response

We want to look into what you describe in this review. Please send us your full name, city, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your reply, please include reference number 644069.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 1, 2019

Updated on 05/06/2019: I have this company a one star rating because of the horrible experience with their billing dept. They asked that we reach out to them to resolve this issue. Just wasted another hour of my time hearing the exact same thing we've heard for a year. We went to our local office to help. They aren't allowed to talk about billing because of all the issues. We have changed providers!

Original review: We have had numerous issues with billing from Apria. They keep billing us, even though we have insurance and have been given insurance info numerous times. Twice I did a three way call with Apria and my insurance company. Insurance assured Apria they would pay the bill if they ever got the correct billing information. Both times the Apria service person assured me this was resolved. Wasn't! This week we received a letter letting us know it has been turned over to collections. To not harm our credit rating we paid $192 that we did not owe.

We went to the local office for help and were told they are not allowed to deal with bills. They know they have problems, but instead of working with clients, if you have Autopay, they charge your account and then you can fit your credit card company to get a refund once insurance pays. We thought once we cancelled autopay and could monitor billing it would get better. No. They will just turn it over to collections and make you feel with it. We are completely fine with Apria and want others to be very vigilant watching their bills from this company!

Apria Healthcare response

We would like to learn more about the concern that prompted your review. Please email us with your full name, phone number, and reference number [641559] so we can reach out to you.

Original review: April 26, 2019

For over 8 months we have been trying to get information. First we were told we were purchasing our machine then we were told it was a rent to own then we were told it is a rental. Then the original contract I signed was altered and they actually forged my signature. You can clearly see it's no where near as messy as my signature. Not one person on the phone or in person in Fort Wayne Indiana can tell me any information. They are extremely rude. I have spent over 4 days of work time I lost just trying to call and actually go there in person to get answers and still am nowhere. Save Yourself the Time. Buy ANY OTHER OPTION!

Apria Healthcare response

We want to better understand the concern you are describing. Please send your full name, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your email, include reference number [637488].

Original review: April 26, 2019

Where do I even begin with this? First of all, how does a large company that has contracts with hospitals not have a dedicated, professional call center for customer service?? The first person I ever talked to said she lives in the midwest and is doing this from home, and was trying to figure out Apria's software program. After 30 minutes on hold, she supposedly put my order in, but it was wrong. Current situation: a month ago I put in an order for supplies, my usual stuff. I opened the box and discovered nasal masks rather than full face masks, which I've used for 2 years. I cannot use a nasal mask.

So on 3 different occassions we called Apria, explained the whole thing, each time being told I would be getting a shipment of the correct masks. Finally, 2 weeks after getting the wrong order, we were contacted saying the courier couldn't deliver and to call them. Apria had put in the wrong address. Thankfully the courier actually knows what they are doing and I got my box the next day.

However...Apria told us to put a return authorization number on the box and give it to the courier, but the courier doesn't handle that, so they said to call Apria for pick up. My husband spent 30 minutes on the phone and was transferred to SIX different people to get this apparently monumental task accomplished, and finally the sixth person appeared to have it taken care of. Well...that was 5 days ago, the box is still here, and no word from Apria about the pick up.

Meanwhile, they are telling my husband that they will charge us hundreds of dollars for this unusable equipment. Apria.. this would be horrendous customer service for any company, but you provide medical supplies that people need to stay alive!!! The scariest part of this is that there is apparently NO ONE you can complain to or talk to to get matters resolved. I no longer trust anyone I speak to there because it's as if you never called at all.

Apria Healthcare response

We would like to help. If you would like to discuss your concern, send your full name and phone number and the best time to reach you. In your email, include reference number 637502.

Original review: April 26, 2019

My husband's CPAP machine broke over 2 months ago and he has been having to do without. We went to one of their locations to see if it could be repaired. It couldn't be. It was too old. Told we needed a script to get a new one. Asked our doctor to send one. Apria said they sent out doctor a form to fill out. Doctor never got it, friend gave us an old machine. Went to office again. Couldn't be programmed. Wrong type and too old. Decided to buy a machine myself and try to get reimbursed later. They told me what type to get and said travel ones are cheaper so I bought a travel one from Apria. Machine came in mail right away so took it to office to get set up.

Technician didn't know how to set up a travel one. She told us to go to manufacturer's website and try to download software as she would have to get permission to access the software. She said it take weeks or months to get permission and she gave us the settings for my husband so we can do it ourselves, so far that hasn't worked. I tried to get hold of this technician to see if she got permission but I can't get hold of the office. I get customer service in the Philippines and they want me to make an appointment and I don't want to drive out there again if they can't do anything. I'm going to try to get hold of the manufacturer and see if they can help. Meanwhile my doctor is still trying to get a script through.

Apria Healthcare response

We want to look into what you describe in this review. Please send us your full name, city, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your reply, please include reference number 637542.

Original review: April 26, 2019

Making the first appointment was very difficult due to the person's accent. Asked to speak to someone else. She would not transfer me. Reordering 45 minutes never got my order. My insurance stop doing business with them. Yeah that bad.

Apria Healthcare response

Your opinion matters to us. Would you please email us with your full name and contact details so we can follow up with you? Include reference number 637524.

Original review: April 25, 2019

For months and months my partner has been trying to solve the problems with Apria and her machine. First you get a youngster from somewhere is Eastern Asia. That's part of the problem for obvious reasons: youth and language barriers. The young lady had no idea what I was talking about. The Woburn Massachusetts office is a mess. Total incompetence. The office lost my doctors prescriptions. They messed me up with Medicare. The machine is breaking down. Now they are telling me Medicare won't accept me!!! All this after 6 months. That Woburn office needs to be closed down. My doctor office told me that others have had problems with this company.

Apria Healthcare response

We want to look into what you describe in this review. Please send us your full name, city, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your reply, please include reference number 634512.

Original review: April 25, 2019

I did a phone order and their reps ultimately totally messed up my order with wrong sizes, wrong quantities, and incompatible models. I'm international, and had to order way in advance of my travels to ensure it'd be there when I arrived. I assumed their reps could be trusted to make my order right, but I was wrong! Not until I returned to the home country did I have a chance to verify whether they got my order right. I called to get help but got rejected and found their reps are overly scripted and overly rigid to policies. Their rigid 30 day policy for an internet order that they completely messed up lost them a loyal customer and is so 1990s. I'll never order from Apria Direct again. I'll now try to find and support competitors who don't have as strict of a return policy.

Apria Healthcare response

Hello, Jack. We want to look into what you describe in this review. Please send us your full name, city, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your reply, please include reference number 634515. Thank you.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I have been trying since May of 2018 resolve a billing issue for my CPAP machine. It is now April of 2019. The goal is to submit billing to Medicare. First obstacle is poor/broken English spoken by Apria service reps (possibly located in India). You will never reach anyone of authority in this company. I had no idea that there was a billing problem until I was threatened with collections.

In January of 2019 we began the process anew. Apria asked for documentation from my physician. Requested documents were faxed on January 8. I waited - then I placed a follow-up call on January 16 and was told that no documents had been received. My physician's office re-sent them. I placed another follow-up call to Apria on January 23 and was told that all documentation had been received. I could expect a 30-45 day processing period.

On yet another follow-up call to Apria, in March, I was again told to expect a 30-45 day processing period. And then - on yet another follow-up call April 24 - I was told that none of the documents had been received and that I needed to fax them as soon as possible. Here we go again! A big problem with this is that the humidifier on the CPAP machine no longer works and I need new supplies - I can't resolve that problem until the billing issue is settled. I need to consider abandoning the therapy altogether and return their machine. My advice is to avoid this company if you have the option. If not, good luck.

Original review: April 24, 2019

Was called on April 9th about my bill from Jan to present. Kaitlyn ** clinical account manager dropped off vacuum pump late Jan but I had to have a second surgery and did not use pump until 6 Feb was told since I had it in my possession. I was charged from day of possession even though she dropped it off then because she was area.

During that phone call asked about financial assistance. Was told they would mail me application. Never received anything. Called today. Was told I cannot apply for assistance since I had my pump picked-up yesterday. The first pump had to replaced within 3 days of going home. In fact it died on the way home from hospital and keep telling me to change canister. Was told by hotline the reason having problems was that I was moving around and I should not move. When I called another time in the first couple of days being home if there was anything I could do to stop alarms was told "that I'm only a nurse". Overall I have had an LVAD for over nine years and this is one of the worst experience with I have had.

Hi Mark,

We want to look into what you describe in this review. Please send us your full name, city, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your reply, please include reference number 632158.

Original review: April 24, 2019

Horrible customer service. They are liars and have committed fraud! They contacted my husband to let him know that he was eligible for a new CPAP. They sent him the device, then billed him for it. My husband contacted the insurance company to see why the insurance didn't pay for it. The insurance company had my husband make an appointment with his doctor. At his doctor's appointment, the doctors office informed my husband that Apria had lied to him and that he was not eligible for a new CPAP, that the only way he would have been eligible is if he had done a new sleep study. Now he was stuck with the entire bill because Apria sent the bill to a collection agency. His CPAP doesn't even work correctly! Such a horrible company!

Apria Healthcare response

We want to look into what you describe in this review. Please send us your full name, city, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your reply, please include reference number 632202.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 22, 2019

MY SON need the CPAP Machine, had to be purchase out of Network. I called and wanted to know was there a payment plan? I was on the phone for an hour. Transferred 6 times. No one answered my QUESTION..

Apria Healthcare response

We would like to help. If you would like to discuss your concern, send us your full name, city, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your reply, please include reference number 629354.

Original review: April 21, 2019

In January 2019, I agreed to pay the last insurance payment for a CPAP device and used my HSA credit card to settle up. Apria gave me a reference number for the payment and my HSA provider has a record of the payment on the same date. However, the department at Apria who "applies" the payment never did so I continue to get bills. I've contacted Apria seven times by phone and email and each time I'm promised they'll "apply" my payment but never do. I have written responses from them in broken English that say they can't apply my payment but don't offer any resolution. They also won't let you speak to a manager. In my last call, they told me they settled my account but didn't.

I realized after my last call, Apria has a systematic culture that is aimed at being unresponsive/obstructive to help their top line. They keep sending bills knowing most people will just give up. Unfortunately, I recorded all my calls and kept my contact records. I'm not sure what legal options are worth pursuing but you want to stay clear of this company. You'll end up dealing with a foreign call center who's trained to obstruct the patient from resolving problems. So, Apria, instead of responding to this complaint with a generic reply of "give us more details" I'm hoping you'll actually fix this billing issue and respect my time.

Original review: April 18, 2019

This is the worst company I have ever had to deal with. The websites are not user-friendly. The Customer Service Lines are the worst. I have had an issue with their website as it never allows you in. I tried calling to figure out why i am getting a bill that you cannot open and a website you cannot get on. The billing Department was great but once he transferred me to IT forget it. They refused to help me. When I asked for a supervisor they refused to speak to me and refused to send me to that person's supervisor. When I tried to speak to the complaint department of course no one answers- they want you to leave a voicemail and they will get back to you.

I call the Customer Service Center oh they are going to email the department that would not help me. Their website is not user friendly and you can never get online. Their paperless billing is not user friendly and again you can never pull it up unless you go online. Which of course you can't. I have had the user name verified so it is not that. If you want good customer service I would find another company to use. Of course there are no numbers listed anywhere to speak to their complaint department or Corporate. Go figure.

Hi Kathleen,

We want to better understand the concern you are describing. Please send us your full name, city, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your reply, please include reference number 624914.

Original review: April 15, 2019

What a horrible company to deal with! Have called in 4x for my mother who is elderly. The customer service reps from the Philippines just tell you what you want to hear to get you off the phone, never following thru to actually do what they say. Finally got ahold of their "escalations" department who didn't want to deal with my problem either and was very rude. I got more help calling her health insurance company who called Apria with me on the line. After 2 hours we thought we had it straightened out. Apria was billing the wrong "leg" of my mother's health care and billing her credit card when the insurance claims were denied.

Someone from Apria's claims Dept was to call my mother and issue a refund for the credit card charges. Big surprise no one called and there were no refunds. It is a now almost a month later and again the insurance claim was denied. So will have to call again tomorrow. What a joke for a company! I will be switching her to dynamic healthcare services in the very near future!

Apria Healthcare response

We would like to help. If you would like to discuss your concern, send us your full name, city, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your reply, please include reference number 621736.

Apria Healthcare Company Information