1.11/5

Jackson, TN

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

1159 Apria Healthcare Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I was prescribed oxygen by Dr and info sent to Apria for same. 9 days later have no oxygen. I have called Apria every day for past 7 days and got a big story every time that Dr. wasn't furnishing tests. I personally was in Dr's office when they faxed the tests to Apria and then 4 days later re-faxed them and every time Apria said they never received them. When I call all I ever get is a person who has little command of the English language and they put me on hold for 15-20 minutes at a time and then state Dr's are all to blame for hold up and suggest I call Dr's. They just refuse to help at all. If you ever need oxygen, do not deal with this company.

Apria Healthcare response

We would like to help. If you would like to discuss your concern, send your full name and phone number and the best time to reach you. In your email, include reference number 528171. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

The DME company does not go into hospital once patient is to be discharged to service their own machines. Plus there is a lack of communication within the Harlingen office and main 1800 number people. They don’t give you statements and no courtesy call when they're going to charge your card??? I do not recommend.

Get expert buying tips about Portable Oxygen Concentrators delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Contacted customer service. Representative was difficult to understand due to accent and rapid speech. Asked to speak to a supervisor after 22 minutes. On hold for 15 minutes. Was not connected to supervisor, but another customer service representative who could not explain why automatic bill pay went from $15 to $65. After 10 minutes the rep hung up on us. Called back and asked for supervisor. Put on hold for 15 minutes. Gave up. Worst customer service EVER!!! Why can a rep not explain why a bill increased from $15 to $65?

Hi Howard,

We want to look into what you describe in this review. Please send your full name and phone number and the best time to reach you. In your email, include reference number 528145.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Been working with this awful company to resolve a $16 balance since 11/17. They admitted they forgot to bill my insurance. I have called them numerous times. Today I was put on hold for one hour just to get transferred. Then the lady said give her 5 minutes. Another hour later and she had not come back. Guess it was her lunch time. Three hours later and I have gotten nowhere but on hold. One guy said, "It only $16 just pay it." You guys suck and should be paying me. I dare you to send me a survey.

Hi Michael,

Negative experiences are frustrating and we strive to understand all concerns posted online. If you are willing, please send your full name, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your email, include reference number 527233.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I've been dealing with Apria's CPAP supplies team for over a year, and during that time I've had to call them dozens of times to correct problems that their incompetence has caused. I'm truly amazed that they're still in business.

Apria Healthcare response

Your opinion matters to us. Would you please email with your full name and contact details so we can follow up with you? Include reference number 527234.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apria Healthcare?

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Was supposed to receive a CPAP machine in July 2018 with Medicare and Blue Cross secondary... Despite repeated phone calls to Apria and my physician, the order wasn't completed until January 14, 2019... And the CPAP machine was missing the connection hose so totally unusable...and no local contact number available. I will be contacting Medicare to get this company removed as authorized supplier.

Apria Healthcare response

Hello, Mr. Ray. We want to better understand the concern you are describing. Please send your full name, zip code, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your email, please also include reference number 526241. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

My father is on a feeding tube and they sent the wrong apparatus, and three separate times throughout the day I have called them about trying to resolve the issue to no avail. Going through the introductory directory was a headache enough, only to talk to one person several minutes later to be redirected yet again for calls that have spanned over 30 minutes. "We're glad you called and we'll be with you shortly."

Apria Healthcare response

Your opinion matters to us. Would you please email us with your full name and contact details so we can follow up with you? Include reference number 526226.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I was using a CPAP machine that was rented to me on a monthly basis following a prescription from my doctor. Apria billed for a month or two and then immediately billed for full payment. I called Blue Cross and they agreed to pay for full unit and did pay for full unit. Apria KEPT billing for the FULL price for another 12 months as if they were sending me a new unit each month!!!

Every time I called Apria it was escalated to a supervisor who NEVER called me back!!! Meanwhile the bills kept showing up... Finally I reached a billing person at Blue Cross and when he looked at the bills he was astonished. We conferenced on Apria and as usual they did not have a clue. Thank you to Blue Cross for their diligence in forcing Apria to correct their billing which they finally did. I thought we were finally done and I have told everyone I know NOT to use Apria for any supplies. Surprise - I just received a collection notice for various past due amounts over the past 2 years totaling 110.00... Apria how can I owe you anything??? I have spoken to Blue Cross and your collection department and they agreed to place this collection on hold until Apria can substantiate and show the bills.

It seem that in the Health Care world any company can submit a bill, legitimately or erroneously and demand payment. This is exactly why our health care system is in such crisis. If I were a older person I would have not remembered the details and just paid this collection. I assume that is what Apria is hoping for. I am contacting the District Attorney's office as well as the Better Business Bureau to file a complaint.

Hi Louis,

We want to speak with you about this. Please send your full name, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your email, include reference number 526227.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I was using a CPAP machine that was rented to me on a monthly basis following a prescription from my doctor which helped with my sleeping. That was the good news and now for the reality it was a well used machine when I received it and I used it for years being billed monthly but also unaware there was a change in my insurance company and they were not getting paid so for several months. So when I went to correct it they said the bill was $5100. At this point I wanted to cut ties and I quickly gave back the machine and purchased another machine for $238 elsewhere which is newer and works great. I am going to have to claw my way out of this contract. The bad news is their customer service may not get the greatest reviews but the good news is their billing department is on point. In closing I would recommend all customers to purchase and own their own equipment. It's easy and trust me a lot less headaches.

Hi John,

Your opinion matters to us. Would you please email us with your full name and contact details so we can follow up with you? Include reference number 524998.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Apria Health care overcharged me $54.41 for 2017 for my wife’s equipment. I have the Blue Cross approved payment amounts and my credit card statements that prove this. This problem occurred because I used automatic payments from my credit card and they could not get my wife’s insurance info. correct. Once I figured this out, I refused to pay them for their equipment they supplied in early 2018 until they resolved the 2017 accounting problems. Apria sent us to collections. I then paid Apria for the 2018 equipment minus the $54.41 they overcharged us in 2017. I also sent the collection agency and copied Apria a letter detailing the overcharges. I expected a response from them but nothing.

Apria did send me a dump of my wife’s account from their data base. However, I cannot figure out where the error is and a lot of the numbers do not match what I have. In September 2018 my wife needed some additional equipment and a test. Her Doctor set the orders to Apria. In late November I contacted the local Apria branch office and asked them to look into why we had not received the equipment or the test. The woman I talked to did send the test but they refused to send the equipment because we had not paid the $54.41. I informed them that I had paid the $54.41 and she should read my letter. I contacted her several times and she also talked to her contact in Apria billing.

The result was that we still owed Apria the $54.41. However the woman at the branch office said that she did not have the credit card receipts for 2017. So Just before Christmas I faxed them to her. I have tried to contact her every working day since then and have not been able to get her on the phone. The call just goes to someone else’s phone mail. I have also tried the local branch office’s number and it just rings 10 times and hangs up on me. My advice is if you have the ability to use another DME provider use them AND DO NOT USE APRIA! IT IS JUST TOO STRESSFUL!

Hi Philip,

We want to look into what you describe in this review. Please send your full name and phone number and the best time to reach you. In your email, include reference number 526203.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I've been on an APAP since 2013 and my doctor's office informed me they could order me a new machine if I wanted. Nothing wrong with my old one, but I figured it's good to have a backup. I didn't specify a vendor so the clinic sent it to Apria. I received the 'new' machine as a rental or rent to own in September and only recently discovered that it has almost 3,000 hours of use on it. I've only put on a couple hundred, myself. I've contact my insurance and I plan on returning the machine and having my doc send the prescription elsewhere. This is one of those situations where it being a rental may come in handy.

Apria Healthcare response

Your opinion matters to us. Would you please email us with your full name and contact details so we can follow up with you? Include reference number.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I am a repeat Apria customer, without prior difficulties with the company. But I never had to call customer service for assistance. I placed two orders recently. I never received a tracking number for either item, even after calling numerous times. The second order arrived, but only one of two items were received. I called CS to advise them about the problem. We are going away so time is of the essence. I was told the missing item would ship expeditiously (?) and it would go by air shipment. I called back today, and was told they have no indication of shipment, and air shipment was not a possibility. Asked to speak to a supervisor, but was told no one was available. "In a meeting." Don't know who to talk with to get information and satisfaction. They seem to have competent people taking orders, but it stops there. I wouldn't deal with them again, but they are the vendor for Kaiser, of which we are members.

Apria Healthcare response

Hello, Mr. Ron. We would like to help. If you would like to discuss your concern, send your full name, zip code, phone number and the best time to reach you. In your email, please also include reference number 522966. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Very dissatisfied with their customer service. Their service helpers are not knowledgeable, no one can answer you when got charged extra, they just said you need to talk to Billing department, and when you called billing, they said you need to talk to document department...and so on. Nothing but more hassles. Stay away from this company...

Hi Jason,

Negative experiences are frustrating and we strive to understand all concerns posted online. If you are willing, please send your full name, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your email, include reference number 522849.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I have been with Apria for over 10 years and never had a problem until I moved 4 years ago. I had to update my Dr.'s info. They changed my address to my Dr.'s office and shipped all my supplies and bills there. I never received my supplies but recently was contacted by a collections service. When I called they had the wrong address. Now I had to pay a bill for supplies I never received due to collections. When I asked about a refund, I was read statements that I talked to a representative and confirmed my address as my Dr.'s office... I will be contacting the Pennsylvania State Attorney General and filing a complaint for fraudulent business practices against them.

Hi Donald,

Negative experiences are frustrating and we strive to understand all concerns posted online. If you are willing, please send your full name, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your email, include reference number 524994.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

They bill insurance so they think they need to do nothing to prove their worth. I was referred by my Pulmonary specialist. I got a unit that I gave $200 down then was billed $70 per month for 6 months. A little research showed that the unit was worth retail about $350, so for 6 months I had paid $620 for a $350 unit. I returned the unit in October 2017 and purchased a used unit online for $150, that has functioned fine since.

I was then billed another $65 for "supplies you picked up in June of last year" in the following year. I paid it, glad to be out of their grasp. In December 2018, I got another bill for $75.00 with "imagine that" now explanation. I disputed the bill, and was "immediately" sent to collections. ONE BILL!!! I am 60 years old and basically debt free. I will fight this bill and collection (if I ever really receive a bill) to the death. I would not buy a roll of toilet paper from these people as I don't think they have the integrity to provide such an important product, they obviously do not have a handle on what they do "provide."

Hi Jack,

Your opinion matters to us. Would you please email us with your full name and contact details so we can follow up with you? Include reference number 522079.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

2 years in a row they have sent me the wrong CPAP Mask. They tell you someone will call with instructions on return and it never happens. UPS will just show up at your door with no warning. Noticed my Medicare insurance was charged both times and never saw a refund. I'm contacting Medicare. Talked to at least 8 different employees and just kept sending me in circles. They lied and said it would be here in 5 days numerous times. It was in transit but no tracking number. Insisted on tracking number, waited forever, told backlog at manufacture in California, hadn't even been shipped! Said I would get it soon.

Again, 3-4 weeks later, called today and admitted error. They will ship rush. I have asked to talk to someone in authority. I would want to know if my company was run this poorly. I was cut off from chat several times also. It is apparent certain depts do all they can so management is not aware of their incompetence and lack of ability to resolve a problem. Will not transfer you for a resolution or give you a name or address for a complaint. Will see how many days it takes from today's call. Told me I could lodge a complaint online, but did not find where on site. Go with a local company if you have a need, maybe they can resolve a problem if it arises. Like I said this happened last year and this year I have been waiting since Oct 2018.

Apria Healthcare response

Your opinion matters to us. Would you please email us with your full name and contact details so we can follow up with you? Include reference number 522012.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

My doctor's office had to switch me to Apria for my CPAP supplies due to me having Medicare as a secondary insurance. I was very nervous about the switch because I've been reading negative reviews. Keep reading... My experience with them has been great, however. Every resupply order for my CPAP masks, hoses and filters has arrived on time and has been accurate and they took care of working with the insurance company and Medicare. I only had one problem, the customer service person was soft-spoken and I had to ask him to repeat himself. Other than that my experience has been 100 percent positive so far. Every person's experience is unique, but mine has been positive. :)

Apria Healthcare response

Thanks for sharing! We enjoy reading reviews like this.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

Apria made several withdrawals from my bank account without my permission. Saying I gave them permission to do so. They emptied my account and overdraw charges have cost me even more. Their customer service attitude was, "That's not our problem. We got paid." I will be contacting the attorney general's office and my lawyer.

Hi David,
Negative experiences are frustrating and we strive to understand all concerns posted online. If you are willing, please send your full name, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your email, include reference number 521041.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

Supplies for CPAP machine were sent automatically and on a timely basis. But, when my insurance limit had been reached, Apria Healthcare continued to send supplies without notifying me and that further shipments would be my responsibility. Consequently, one & one-half years later I get a bill for these supplies. I refused to pay and they sent the bill to a collection Co. I paid the bill but I am seeking remediation through the courts. Due to their unscrupulous tactics, I do not recommend obtaining supplies from this company.

Hi Carl,
Negative experiences are frustrating and we strive to understand all concerns posted online. If you are willing, please send your full name, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your email, include reference number 520209.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I have dealt with this company for ten years for my sleep apnea supplies. The first six years, I’d call, place order, and my equipment was delivered the next day. I’d receive a bill in a few weeks for the balance that insurance didn’t cover and that was that, the end. For the past four years, it’s been a total nightmare. Ordering is a process which takes me having my SC BCBS do a three-way call twice each year to listen in and straighten out their inept phone customer service reps' lack of information and weeks to receive supplies. They (the customer service reps) seem to be trained to elude your every concern even though they are looking at the computer screen and see what you are telling them as correct. It took me two months and roughly 7 calls to receive my complete order this, my tenth and FINAL year.

They charged my credit card the incorrect amount, which I was telling them was incorrect the entire time BEFORE they would ship my supplies. I feel I was held hostage to paying them what they said, or I wouldn’t receive my desperately needed supplies. Now, my BCBS EO Benefits states that the amount that Apria charged me is $32.60 more than the amount we owe, which I already knew. We have filed a dispute with my credit card company, the SC Insurance Commissioner’s office, and SC BCB Shield. I am going to also file a complaint with the BBB on Monday. Although, SC BCBS has advocated for us in dealing with Apria for the past four years, it’s a shame that the insurance company has to get involved for a company to ship your potentially life threatening, required supplies. If you read through these customer complaints, you can see for yourself that they are not a reputable company.

I would advise you to find ANY OTHER COMPANY for your services. I feel that the treatment I’ve received is due in part to the fact that my insurance company will pay for a new sleep study once every ten years. So, once you sign on with Apria for your supplies, they understand that you have to undergo a lot of unnecessary wrangling to switch companies, including possibly having to pay for another sleep study out of your own pocket, which is expensive. They then have you trapped. They seem to think that you receiving your supplies is unimportant, as if you are ordering birthday gifts, etc.

This is a serious matter. I feel sorry for the elderly, etc, who may not have access to their online insurance info and the knowledge of what is and is not covered, etc. They are the ones potentially in a serious predicament if they choose this poorly managed company. AND, I couldn’t post this until I gave them one star. I otherwise would have given them a zero.

Hi Mark,
Negative experiences are frustrating and we strive to understand all concerns posted online. If you are willing, please send your full name, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your email, include reference number 520205.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

This company sends all their order calls to India or some place overseas. I ordered CPAP supplies and they were sent to another state. I called and let them know and they said they changed the address and I would get the supplies at the correct address. They sent it twice to the wrong ADDRESS and two weeks later I'm still waiting on supplies. This has happened more than once. They have the worst customer service.

Apria Healthcare response

We want to better understand the concern you are describing. Please send your full name, phone number and the best time to reach you. In your email, include reference number 520186. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I have been trying since July 2018 to get Apria to send me detailed billing that includes payments I have made to them. They never sent it. In early December after three attempts to get them to mail a itemized statement I finally got someone to email me a copy. After having to download a special program to view the file I find they show none of the payments I have made them in 2018. I emailed back requesting they show my payments. No answer. In February 2018 I got a call from someone threatening me with collections. I called right away with my paid bill on hand to find out what was going on. After going through their BS phone system and transfers, I finally got a hold of someone who told me they haven't sent the bill yet. I hope someone from this company can contact me with a solution that does not require me to spend hours on the phone. Fuming got customer.

Hi Jim,
We want to look into what you describe in this review. Please send your full name and phone number and the best time to reach you. In your email, include reference number 517615.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

Apria does not even deserve one star, but one can't submit a review here without a star rating. They provide statements and contracts that make little sense. Things don't add up. I was told I would be billed a certain amount for 10 months - in addition to the payment I made when I picked up my BIPAP machine and the money this company got from my insurance company. They have billed me beyond those 10 monthly payments, and I can't figure out what is going on. The statements they provide don't include the actual amounts of the payments I've made in many cases. I have been unable to reach a live person or log into their terrible website even though I'm registered and have an account - it keeps telling me I'm locked out and I can't get through to someone to help me.

I've had a very hard time figuring out what I actually owe. They've left me many recorded messages that I've been unable to respond to because I can't get through to anyone when I try. They sent me to collections and I'm in the process of paying this off now just to get out of this mess, even though I'm not sure I owe what they're collecting. It all seems wrong and fraudulent. They did the same things to my husband. I'm going to contact my state attorney general's office to file a complaint. I'd encourage anyone else who's had difficulty with this company to do the same.

Apria Healthcare response
We want to look into what you describe in this review. Please send your full name and phone number and the best time to reach you. In your email, include reference number 519261.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I had to deal with this company from 2009 when I had my sleep studies to 2016. Every review you see on here is perfectly true. I once took my CPAP to a local Apria office to ask why the settings did not seem right. I had had to trade in my old machine for a new one. The lady told me that the settings were correct per my prescription. I asked to see the prescription. She showed me what had been scanned into my file. It was somebody else’s!!! They had used somebody else’s settings!! Another major issue was that they kept billing me up to 2016. It was sporadic.

I finally had to come to a concrete conclusion with them in writing. The last lady recorded in their system that the last payment was indeed the last payment. I still have this information with me in case I get a bill. Listen. Use another company. Heed all these reviews. They are all true. In Decatur I had no choice but to use them. When I moved, I stopped. It was like getting rid of the devil. Their parent company is Blackstone Investment. Do research on those characters too.

Hi Michael,
We would like to help. If you would like to discuss your concern, send your full name and phone number and the best time to reach you. In your email, include reference number 517502.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

I receive my E.O.B.s from my insurance company stating that I owe zero dollars to this provider because I have met my deductible and yearly out of pocket expenses. Apria keeps sending me bills that state I owe them money and if I don't pay them they will turn me over to a collection agency. I call Apria and they send me from department to department talking to people that know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I don't know if they do this on purpose just to get you to hang up or they are really that unknowledgeable about their job. But after a couple hours of getting nowhere you do just want to hang up. Or there's the "I'll check into it and get back with you" scheme. That one never works out well either. It seems they forget all about you. I strongly suggest that if you need c-pap supplies get them from any supplier but Apria. You will be a lot happier and have fewer headaches.

Hi Jerry,
We want to look into what you describe in this review. Please send your full name and phone number and the best time to reach you. In your email, include reference number 516161.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I have had several issues with this company! I have done everything they have asked and I am currently making payments on a outstanding balance, I am a Pre-transplant patient on required oxygen 24/7 and the local branch here in Houston still cancels my delivery of oxygen tanks every time I order them! My coordinator over my case has also reached out to Apria trying to help me get this issue resolved and it is still ongoing. I don't think Apria should be allowed to deny oxygen to a patient that is on required oxygen 24/7.

When they are the only supplier that patient is using. I cannot leave my house now due to not having any tanks and I have 2 doctor appointments and PT this week alone! Being a pre-transplant patient rescheduling and missing appointments looks bad on me and makes the transplant team very unhappy. I better not get un-listed due to Apria not supplying me with the required oxygen needed! I will be contacting my lawyer about all of this because it does not seem right. This company does NOT care about their customers or their needs!

Hi Amy,
We want to speak with you about this. Please send your full name, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your email, include reference number 516129.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

If you want incompetence, deal with Apria. I wonder this company is still in business. On Nov 9, 2018 my doctor placed an order for a portable oxygen unit with a min. of 3 L flow. Two days later I was called by Apria that it would take 1 month to supply the unit, if I needed oxygen in the meantime. I said "No. I can wait". It's now Dec 31 and 6 telephone calls later, all they have supplied is a large stationary oxygen generator, one 5 ft. emergency bottle of oxygen and 6 little 1 1/2 hour bottles with a trolley. The latest promise by a Supervisor was "In latest 48 hours we call you with a delivery date of the portable unit." Well that 4 days ago, still no call. I wonder what would happen to an Apria customer who need oxygen to stay alive.

Apria Healthcare response

Your opinion matters to us and we would like to learn more about your concern. Could we ask you to email us with your full name, contact details, and reference number 516143?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

This company was a nightmare to deal with (literally). They give false information, this company has zero integrity from top to bottom. DO NOT use this company for any service whatsoever. Oxygen tank rental or CPAP rental included. They will lie repeatedly just to get you off the phone. Lazy employees that are incompetent and unsafe to have in your families home. Honestly, I found it unsafe to even have items delivered to my parent's house if I was not present. STAY AWAY from this company.

Apria Healthcare response

We would like to learn more about the concern that prompted your review. Please email us with your full name, phone number, and reference number 515174 so we can reach out to you.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Have dealt with them for a year now trying to over bill me. Their biller CareCentrix said I was paid up and should not receive bills from Apria so every month I have to call and dispute the bill. CareCentrix says do not pay. Now I’ve been turned over to collections. Think it’s time to call a lawyer. Tired of this harassment when I’ve paid my bill. Also when I call Apria refuses to give me a case number.

Hi Jerry,
We want to speak with you about this. Please send your full name, phone number, and the best time to reach you. In your email, include reference number 515172.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

My experience would take longer than I can write all of the details here. My primary care physician and my ENT offices both have told me terrible stories about Apria and they would never recommend this company. But unfortunately I had to use them for my insurance. I have had nothing but problems with Apria. I have made over 45 phone calls in three months to try resolve problems. For billing I gave them my credit card for a rental. I was forced to do by my insurance company and for supplies. For the initial order I had a duplicate billing and items were missing from the box. I have spent hours on the phone talking to various Representatives. Some don't speak very good English. Others will tell you erroneous information that conflicts with the information from the next person you talk to.

I don't know if they just don't understand or they get frustrated and just want to get off the phone with people by transferring you to someone else. They refuse to let you speak to a supervisor or someone who can audit your account. I had one item for nasal pillows that I was triple billed for. I had many surprises on my credit card statement and no one at Apria could tell me what they were for or how the account matched up with the credit card statements. In November I was to receive a refund. My December statement came with no refund but additional charges with nothing received. I've contacted my insurance company and my credit card company to try to get help to resolve this situation. I've had them remove my credit card from their system.

I was told I would get statements for future billings and that hasn't happened. And I contacted them today. They had closed the account and reopened it. They gave me a partial credit for what I was due. Unfortunately I feel lucky to get even half of what I should be getting back. This is the most frustrating company I have ever dealt with. I have other companies I called once and get it resolved. One set of billing problems I spoke with seven different people and took over 2 hours and still no resolution...only partial refund that took over 2 months to get.

Do yourself a favor and do not do business with this company. It also took me days to hear back from a respiratory therapist and she was minimally helpful and argumentative. She wouldn't explain things properly. They also had me get numerous prescriptions from my doctors for simple things like tubing. Even though the prescription stated that I was to get what I needed due to the severity of my case. On all levels I would recommend staying away from Apria.

Hi Mary,
We want to look into what you describe in this review. Please send your full name and phone number and the best time to reach you. In your email, include reference number 512942.

Apria Healthcare Company Information