Jackson, TN

2.0/5 (42 ratings)

About Apria Healthcare

Apria Healthcare Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apria Healthcare?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apria Healthcare?

Original review: Jan. 27, 2022

After 22 years of use and resupply I was denied resupply until I completed a new sleep study and received a physician's order-I was dismayed. I called customer service from our SC home, was connected to Ashley and my problem was resolved. Ashley was empowered to search Apria’s database for my most recent sleep study performed in CT. The next day, she promptly called me with news she had found the study. Having secured my Drs validation, my resupply was on its way. Ashley should be commended for her customer orientation, sense of empowerment to act and her positive reflection on Apria. Thanks Ashley!!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

A man delivered my equipment and explained what to do and how. I have now had the chance to explain the equipment to two other ladies, because they wasn't told how to operate their equipment. Thanks Johnny

Get buying tips about Portable Oxygen Concentrators delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

I have been with Apria for years and never had bad experience .... Thank you very much for the good service Apria Healthcare. I highly recommend them to my friends and family and to others out there...

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

When my mother's current oxygen provider refused to bring her oxygen for over a month and after many failed attempts Apria came through in a pinch and had me everything we needed in a couple of hours.

Original review: June 25, 2021

Aaron went above and beyond to provide exceptional customer experience and to ensure that I got everything that I needed as a patient. I truly appreciated everything that he did to make sure I got the equipment that was needed for my condition. He should be recognized for his commitment to customer satisfaction and care.

Original review: April 19, 2022

I have a B-Pap. Haven't purchased any supplies since fall 2021 as I had left overs from my Philips machine that was returned. They take random odd amounts out of my account each month. I call each month asking why the flux in amount. They tell me it's my deductible for machine rental. Yet, the amount keeps going up each month. December $72.72, January $80.37, February $138.??, March 153.??. WHY the flux?! If it is for machine usage only and not supplies, the amount should be consistent.

When I ask the question, the rep talks over me, doesn't listen, tells me to call my insurance. When I "calmy state", I'm getting frustrated. {click} They have hung up on me twice so far. I am now on hold for the third time. I called asking specifically for a manager. We shall see what they do. BTW, I told them in February, I wanted them to stop taking funds out of my account. I wanted to withdraw from autopay. They continue to pull the funds. I will likely have to turn off the card. This company is TERRIBLE to work with. Customer service is obnoxious.

Original review: April 12, 2022

Horrible. I give instructions do not ship my supplies without authorization from my PCP. This causes a burden on my part because I’m getting billed because my insurance rejects the claim no authorization was received. I have insurance coverage but since Apria does not get this authorization it takes me two months to resolved this issue in order for my insurance to pay the claim.

Original review: April 6, 2022

My mother in law passed on March 21, 2022. Shortly thereafter I began contacting Apria about the remaining eight oxygen tanks she didn't use. As of today, they have not picked up the tanks. They give me time windows that are not honored, then they make up excuses or simply make up stories that they went and no one was there. Very poor customer service.

Original review: April 4, 2022

The Apria Healthcare Billing System is archaic and complete rubbish. The majority of users typically use FSA Accounts or other systems for reimbursements and these all require detailed receipts. This company just sends you a useless statement without the details. Every single time I call in I was told I will have it in the mail within a week or so. Finally they caught up to the 21st century and can email you the information. Sadly I still have to ask for this information which should be easy to pull out and send to me without having to ask. Normal people see receipts from every other store they buy things from. This company is stuck back in the dark ages of billing. So sad they cannot hire a competent CFO.

Original review: March 31, 2022

In 2021 I had a ppo for Cpap and in Jan 2022 it changed to HPN. I called January 3 to let them know and they said OK. After three months later I got a notification last week that Apria does not take my insurance three months so now they asked that I sent back April 1 my CPAP machine it at the supplies. I immediately contacted my primary care doctor and he asked me to ask Apria if they could extend my breathing machine because now with my primary they have to start a new sleep study before getting a new machine which could be six weeks.

I called Apria, they serve beer $107 but I can’t afford that. What I’ve upset about is that it took three months for the stamp to tell me that they don’t accept HPS. Know I’m responsible so I’ll go without a breathing machine until the health plan of Nevada goes through the process schedule he has to sleep study decide if I need to see Pat etc. etc. Sucks, in the meantime Apria is the worst company ever and never do business with them again. Thanks for taking three months to tell me.

Apria Healthcare Company Information