Apria Healthcare

Jackson, TN

Compare Health Products

Research top Health Products recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Apria provided me with a CPAP paid for by Medicare and a supplement, but now they are saying that my doctor did not fill out all the necessary forms for follow-up visits. My doctor assures me that she does thousands of these and the forms were submitted twice, but they still claim they have not received it. Then they called me and said, "It's all corrected and you will receive your supplies." Two weeks later another letter saying my doctor did not fill out the forms. Again, they send it and again we repeat this same nonsense. Call saying it's OK. Letter saying no. So I am filing a complaint with Medicare and I suggest you do also if you get the same service.

I went to Apria with a prescription from my doctor to get a nebulizer breathing machine on 2/2/2017. I gave them my prescription and my insurance card. I instructed them to contact my insurance company to make sure my insurance company will allow me to receive the nebulizer and that my insurance company will pay and I will not have out of pocket expenses for this item. After waiting for a long time the man called me back into a private room and informed me that my insurance company had approved me receiving the nebulizer and accepted payment. I now receive a bill from CareCentrix dated 3/6/2017, that I owe $136.66 for the nebulizer and supplies.

I called CareCentrix and explained the issue and they called Apria and we were all on the phone together. The person from Apria claimed they called CareCentrix and received full approval for me to receive the nebulizer. She said she had no information on anyone from Apria contacting my insurance company but claims they called and received approval from CareCentrix to give me the nebulizer breathing machine. When I pressed her about why no one called my insurance company she got angry and hung up on me and the representative from CareCentrix. I have also placed a call to Apria in Fayetteville NC and spoke with the manager. He apologized for my problem but said there wasn't anything that he could do to offer any assistance but told me to call Cigna and inform them that his records show that Adrianna from Cigna authorised Apria to allow me to receive the nebulizer breathing machine.

I am very angry that I was informed that my insurance company informed them to allow me to receive the nebulizer and not have to pay any out of pocket expenses. I have offered to return the nebulizer breathing machine back to Apria, but the manager said he could not refuse the nebulizer breathing machine back but I would still be responsible for the billing until I could get someone from either Cigna or CareCentrix to clear the balance billed to me.

I have been a patient since 2007. I recently received new equipment and had my first follow up Dr. appt. When I call the local Apria Healthcare the calls now go to a call center who do not respond to my inquiry. Twice I've asked for assistance. Please allow local offices to accept calls for service or provide that service without promising a callback that fails to reach the patient. Patients first!

Last year I was diagnosed with mild obstructive sleep apnea and told I would need CPAP. Apria was one of only three companies my health insurance would cover (after meeting the $5,000 deductible, but that's another story). I naively chose Apria. These are my grievances with Apria: They would not come to my home, not even to set up and explain the equipment or to properly fit a mask for me the first time. I had to travel to the closest office, which was 40 minutes away, to be fitted for and instructed about the equipment. Every time I needed to try a new mask, I had to drive to the office. Then the office moved even further away.

The respiratory therapists were not friendly, obviously did not like their job, and did not spend adequate time making sure I had the proper fit so that I could sleep well with the mask on. I am a registered nurse so I know what good healthcare is. I have never treated my patients the way I was treated by these respiratory therapists. I could never reach the therapists by phone, no matter how many messages I left with the receptionist or whoever answered the phones. I tried three different masks. The third mask may have worked except there was a whining noise from the machine that I could not fix. Despite numerous calls, a therapist never returned my call. It was at that point that I returned the equipment and ended my association with Apria.

The irony is that the most attentive staff were the people who monitored the individual CPAP machines to make sure clients were using them often enough for insurance requirements. They would call to say I was not using the machine properly but they could not offer help with the equipment. They said they would notify the therapists but no one ever called back. After all this, Apria has the gall to continue to send me a bill! This company is only interested in making money, not in helping people living healthier lives through CPAP. WARNING! WARNING! Do not use this company.

This is the second time that I ordered CPAP supplies from Apria Healthcare and they attempted to overbill me. When I placed the order I was told by the rep that I would have to pay the co-pay of around $68 before the order could be processed. I gave them my credit card information. I then received a bill from them for $99. When I reviewed my EOB it stated that I owed a total of $109. If you take $68 from $109 you have a balance of $41 not $99. I then spent another 30 minutes on the phone to point out the obvious discrepancy with customer service. This is the second time they did this to me. Will no longer use their services and will discourage anyone that needs CPAP supplies to order from them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apria Healthcare?

Apria shouldn't be allowed to even operate in the country. When you call the office, you get someone in India or the Phillipines. They have been billing me for 2 years for supplies I haven't order nor received. They didn't submit the proper paperwork to Highmark and they want me to pay. Fat ** chance of that because I made my deductible that year... They are too stupid to understand that. I just called again, and talked to the guy in Manila and told him I want an appointment to go to the local office. He told me the manager will call me back. Still waiting for that phone call. I WILL show up at the local office tomorrow whether I have an appointment or not. Never ever get anything from them. They are too stupid to do business with.

Incorrectly charged $265 on my debit card on March 1 when order could not be covered by insurance till 3/7 and was to be shipped after 3/7. I promptly cancelled order one week ago and today was told it will be another week before they refund my money. I have spoken to at least 8 customer service reps all of whom failed to be able to help. I asked on 3 occasions to talk with a manager and was ignored.

I am a diverse individual but most customer service reps could not speak English plainly and did not seem to understand what my concerns were about. Worst customer service I have ever encountered. I will NEVER use this company and would strongly suggest no one else do so either. They are clueless as to what constitutes good customer service. The fact that this company involves healthcare is frightening. I work in healthcare and this type of service would never be acceptable. I feel due to their poor business practices have held my money hostage for one week and another week to follow. This is unacceptable. I am one step away from calling our local news outlets to do a story on the nightmarish business practices of this company.

I was forced to give at least one star and that is one star too many! Aside from getting the runaround and zero answers, I cannot get my issue resolved! I signed up with Apria to receive a CPAP machine in July 2016. I authorized them to use my credit card to bill the monthly balance ($110.60) of the machine that was not covered by my insurance company. Then on November 30, 2016 I ordered more supplies for my machine. I was told my total was $77.31 since my deductible had been met. I gave them my credit card number to pay for that amount only. Well it turns out that Apria did not process the order until 12/07/2016 and my insurance company did not pay anything for the products because my deductible renewed on 12/01/2016. So Apria took $680.21 from my account using my credit card, a charge I was unaware of and did not authorize.

I called Apria regarding the insanely high charge and they told me to have the bank stop payment on it because there was nothing they could do to reverse the charge. I contacted my bank and filed a fraud claim because I did not authorize the $680.21 charge. Now Apria is trying to get the money from my bank. I have been trying to get Apria to correct the date of the order, but I keep getting transferred between Customer Service and Billing. Both departments keep telling me the other department handles my situation. I am so fed up with this! It is not my fault Apria did not process the order on the date I placed it and I am beyond frustrated that this company will not correct this situation!

Only order from them if you are insane or have no other choice. I had to go through them when I was with Kaiser and they were horrible then. Changed insurance but still had to go through them. I ordered a replacement CPAP mask 1/13/2017. It is now 2/27/2017 and still no mask. I called the local office but they never, I repeat NEVER answer their phone so it goes directly to the main customer service office. I have been given several various answers to my inquiry about where my mask is. 1) "A rep will call you back today." (Haha. It took 1 week for a call back and he had no answer.) 2) "That is a special order that takes 4-6 weeks to ship." 3) "That is on backorder but will arrive 2-20." (Nope it did not!) 4) "Veronica will have to call you back. (Haha. Of course she did not call me back.)

After 20 minutes on hold, I am told again that it is a special order that takes 4-6 weeks to ship AND aren't I lucky... It miraculously shipped TODAY and I will have it Thurs. or Fri. (3-4 days away). I asked for the tracking number but since it just (supposedly) shipped today they can't provide a tracking number. I asked if they could call me tomorrow with said number and "nope" they can't do that but she said she would call Thurs with the tracking number. I am about 99% sure that not only will I not get a call back but I also will not get the mask. If I then call them again we will start all over with the lies.

How this company stays in business is beyond me. Some other company could make a fortune taking all their customers and doing a good job. Why don't they??? Also when I visited their brick and mortar store to order the mask they did not show me how to use it (it's a new model) and they could not let me try it out as "I would contaminate it"!! They stink. Go somewhere else. I could have ordered this from Amazon and had it in two days but not sure how I'd get my insurance to pay for it. RUN AWAY.

So my son was born with jaundice in August 2016 and we needed the biliblanket phototherapy machine. The pediatrician's office we were using was using Apria. As with everyone else, we had huge issues with trying to get our device. Luckily a very kind nurse kept calling Apria for us. Apria kept lying to her about contacting me. I decided to call for myself around 4 pm. They said they marked this machine delivery as urgent and it would be at my home by 7 pm. 7 pm comes and nothing. I call and get hung up on 6 times. 8, 9, 10, 11 pm and I get a voicemail that says I wasn't home for the delivery. I call back extremely tired and confused and they say it will be delivered in 30 minutes. At 1 am I go outside to wait so my son doesn't wake up and the machine is just sitting on my front porch. I wait until morning and call Apria to have someone at least explain to me how to use it and no answer. I call the pediatrician who is happy to explain it.

So that mess is over. I only needed to machine for 4 days. Apria refused to contact my insurance and billed $537 for a 4 day rental. I just paid it so I wouldn't have to deal with this company anymore. But they wouldn't pick up the machine! I just drove to the location and gave it to someone because I had it for almost a month and no one would come get it. I was issued a refund check 5 months later because my insurance made them. My name was spelled wrong! First and last! I called to have it changed and resent a new check and they said to mail the old one and I should get a new refund check with the name spelled right in 15 days max. Well two months later no check and no one will help me. This company is really really terrible.

With at most three exceptions -- including Barbara in the CPAP Monitoring Department in Colorado and Carl in Apria Healthcare's Savannah, GA branch -- Apria Healthcare is a wholly unsatisfactory, despicable company with employees who are untrained and (at best) marginally competent. The Billing Department is particularly loathsome. The waiting time to get through to a "real person" and "live agent" is interminable. Once you get through, the employee will promise you that he or she has taken care of something, only to learn when the next monthly bill comes along that they did nothing at all.

For example, I called the Billing Department at least four times because the Billing Department was seemingly incapable of getting my insurance straight. In fact, during one of these calls, an employee who was unintelligible because of his poor command of English had the gall to tell me that I was shown as "self-pay"; despite several earlier calls during which I spent an excessive amount of time providing detailed insurance information on more than one occasion! On other occasions, I would receive a voice mail stating that Apria Healthcare needed to speak with me about topic "x." However, when I returned the call, a different employee (of course) told me that Apria Healthcare needed to speak with me, not about topic "x," but about topic "y," which had no nexus whatsoever to topic "x"!

It is unbelievable that the senior management of this company can sleep at night. Why is the leadership of this company not insisting upon proper training of its employees -- including remedial English courses, for which there definitely is an acute need. The benchmark for customer service should be the superb service I received earlier today from Barbara in the CPAP Monitoring Department (in Colorado) and, on two separate occasions, from Carl in the Savannah, GA branch office of Apria Healthcare. Management should insist that customer service that falls below the "bar" or "benchmark" established by these two exemplary employees will not be tolerated and will result in immediate dismissal.

I, too, have been given the "insurance runaround." Please allow me to share a hint to break through this logjam and to get at least some assurance that your insurance information has been received and is accurate. The fax number for Apria Healthcare's Billing Department is 855-332-5614. I suggest that you send the Billing Department a fax that contains the front and back of you (1) state driver's license; (2) Medicare card; and (3) all other pertinent insurance documentation, such as Medicare Advantage or Medigap (Medicare Supplement) coverage. Upon receipt, the Billing Department is supposed to include this information in your billing file. I suggest you save the receipt page of the fax, so that Apria Healthcare cannot deny receiving your fax -- which the company certainly would do, if it served its financial advantage and if it camouflaged the company's abject incompetence.

All of us should find out the state and federal agencies that regulate Apria Healthcare and write to them, calling for a full investigation of Apria Healthcare's shockingly bad customer service. A telephone call or letter to Medicare (CMS) also would add fuel to the fire. Letters to the senators (U.S. Senate) and congressmen (House of Representatives) who represent you in Washington also will help create a groundswell of opposition to Apria's horrifying customer service (or non-service, to be more accurate). To paraphrase the movie "Network" from 1977 or so, "We're mad as [heck] and aren't going to take it anymore!"

If I had read some of the horror stories many of the reviewers have written, I doubt I would have done business with Apria, but... I have been with them for two months now and don't have any real complaints. I did get the feeling the first time I went in, that I was disturbing them; that whatever they had been doing when I rang the bell was much more important than me. But they seemed to warm up after a bit. We got along very well. I'll write another review after I've dealt with them for a few months.

On my last order of CPAP they called me and wanted a credit card. I have been dealing with them for over 4 years. My insurance if they bill it right pays for it, in total has for 4 years. This time they said there was a $25. I told them and they can look this up on their records not to send it until they got their billing department straightened out. They shipped it. I thought everything was okay. Now they're billing me $25 and I told him not to ship it. I would not pay anything, that my insurance will pay for everything.

Now I have a different insurance. I also order from a different place. I would never ever use Apria. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with. They call me three and four times a day trying to collect this $25. They harassing me. I tried to call in to get it straightened out. I spent hours on the phone. They don't do anything. They'll hang up on you when you call. They put you on hold for 15 minutes, just hang up. They tell me there are no managers on the floor when I call. It is ridiculous to work with this company. I will never use them again and advise anyone look elsewhere. There are several companies in Salt Lake to deal with that are much better.

Good Durable Medical Equipment devices; terrible Customer Service. I have had an ongoing billing issue with this company for over three months which their Customer Service billing department has been unable or unmotivated to resolve. I can certainly appreciate the difficulties in navigating the complexities of medical billing, but this experience has been beyond what one might otherwise tolerate.

My sense is that the company's 'back office' billing operation is simply incompetent. I do not attribute the poor service as a means to increase their cash flow at the consumer's expense - although that is what has happened. My advice would be: Do Not under Any Circumstances give the company your credit card information. They will bill 100% of the amounts invoiced to your credit card and then, maybe when they are feeling so inclined, work out the appropriate amounts that Should Have Been paid by your healthcare insurance. But, once they've got your money from the credit card there is Absolutely NO incentive to correct the billings.

My dad is 82, stopped breathing 24 x in 1 hr. during his sleep study. We're waiting 11 days for Apria's call for equip. Horrible CS. Never dealt with a company so bad. Wouldn't recommend them to anyone!

The man gave me the CPAP. Told me I don't need to clean it. Did not measure me for mask. I told him not comfortable and said try it and get new one in two weeks. I got sick from it. Did not tell me how to get filters or explain anything on use and how to work the machine. No one calls back. His hands smelled like smoke. He rushed me out of office. I have no idea how to get new supplies and am unable to use the machine. They are so unhelpful.

I was diagnosed with sleep apnea in 2006 and have had to utilize 2 different CPAP machines through Apria over the years. Lately, however, I have had increasing difficulties in getting information on what is being billed to insurance and to me, which lead me to question just how much consumers and insurance companies are being bilked out of by this company. I recently received an invoice due statement that was considerably more than what I had usually paid for supplies and services, even when I was an uninsured cash customer paying out of pocket. Over the course of the last three weeks in which I have been attempting to get more information regarding these charges, I have yet to get specifics as to what was charged, why it was charged, and whether or not my insurance company has been billed. Specific complaints are as follows:

I have been unable to access my account online, and am only able to do so after having to contact Apria to re-set my password. This is usually a several hour process and the new password only works that one time. It is incredibly easy, however, to pay my bill without creating an account or signing in. Bills are delivered in a "Statement" format that does not show any itemization of what you are being billed for, and detailed Invoice information is unavailable on the account website if and when I do get access to it. Because I am unable to get copies of the itemized individual invoices, (only an open receivables report has been supplied to me to date) it appears that I am unable to file for reimbursement by my HSA account because the information provided by Apria does not meet my HSA's filing criteria.

It is virtually impossible to reach anyone within the company by phone to discuss any of the charges being billed to me or my insurance company. When calling their customer service number, your only choice is to opt for a callback, which is NEVER timely if you even do get a callback. In the unlikely event you do get the opportunity to speak with a representative that you can communicate with effectively (they have command of the English language and speak coherently enough to be understood) very rarely are they able to actually help you with your issues, and can only refer the matter to someone else that you will also, never have the opportunity to communicate with directly.

While the company is quick to try to steer you into an Autoship program for supplies that is both extremely wasteful, and medically unnecessary in frequency of replacement supplies, those of us who prefer to order specific supplies only as needed are unable to do so. I would highly recommend that Apria be thoroughly examined for consumer, corporate, and insurance fraud based on their lack of transparency in their business dealings.

I have emphysema and asthma. I require oxygen 24/7. I do not allow Apria in my home. Their perfume/after shave is so strong it permeates my home for hours. I have a HEPA filter. I also have two children with asthma. I was in my driveway during the last delivery. I had to rush into my home when the deliveryman was 30, yes, thirty feet away. Have you ever looked at the calibration device they use to check the oxygen concentrator? No calibration sticker on it. I used to work in a laboratory and without a calibration sticker the gauge cannot be used.

Why am I using them? Because Kaiser has decided to use them only. I am slowly purchasing my own oxygen systems and medical supplies I require so I will not be at their mercy. Fixed income so the process is not fast. Do not ever, repeat, do not ever give Apria your check account, debit or credit card number(s). I was double and tripled billed. In three months they ran the bill up to $5000.00 plus, then called me for another credit card number. no itemization, even when asked.

I was, and still on disability insurance, 100% coverage. They told me that if I didn't give them more money they would take away my life support equipment. I gave them a cashiers check. I reported them to Kaiser, Kaiser said I lied. I report them to the Ombudsman. They quit asking me for money, but the policy at Apria is, "even if we make a mistake it is not our policy to reimburse." Of course I could attempt to sue. But when your lifespan is shortened they would just postpone until I died, then my family would be left with attorney bills. They are in a win win situation. A class action lawsuit?

On 1/31/17 being in need of a knee scooter asap after just going thru tendon repair surgery in my ankle and foot, my doctor's office faxed all necessary paperwork and prescription to Apria Healthcare. My ins company called Apria as well on said date giving them the authorization to order. When I called to expedite order on 1/31/17, their rep stated "it takes 7-10 days to process order at which time a rep will contact you." I took a chance and tried to expedite again on 2/7/17. Again, I was given the same response, "it takes 7-10 days to process the order and someone will contact you at that time." I asked exactly what was involved in their processing that takes 7-10 days? I was told they receive thousands of orders a day and some orders are more important than my knee scooter (I should have cancelled right then and there).

Today, 2/9/17, the 10th day of them "processing my order", a customer service rep called me (whom was very hard to understand), to advise they need to contact the Dr to have a lighter prescription sent (it was too dark) and was hard to read two diagnosis codes. I mentioned to her that "you have had all this information since 1/31/17 and I have been waiting for this scooter, now on the 10th day of your processing protocol you tell me you need a lighter copy?!" I tried asking questions and was totally ignored by her and totally brushed off as she was saying good bye and hanging up. Needless to say, I called Apria Healthcare back, cancelled the order, paid out of pocket and ordered my knee scooter through Amazon. Isn't it amazing that Amazon, such a large company, that also processes thousands of orders per day, can have it to me in two days? I would pay out of pocket before ever dealing with Apria Healthcare again.

Every time I call trying to speak with specialist about equipment, I am outsourced to Asia. Those people have no idea what I need to use or able to answer my medical questions. Service is Bad Bad Bad!!! This is a total mess and not getting better. Have no clue as to how I can speak with respiratory therapist at local office! I am furious and I from the other reviews this company is the worst for customer service period. I could go on and on. It takes an act of Congress to speak with domestic office!

I broke my ankle 1/2/2017, had surgery 1/10/2017, got a cast placed on 1/20/2017. Called Apria Healthcare in Redmond, WA on 1/20/2017 to order a KNEE SCOOTER. I can't drive so I asked whatever I needed to bring to the store I would be willing to since I had a driver that day. The person on the phone told me that I did not need to bring anything and she took everything over the phone including the diagnosis code and the physician writing the prescription. I asked her if she was sure that was all they needed since I could physically bring anything over since I had a driver. She said 'no' and told me it would be 7-10 business days.

On 1/25/2017, I received a call telling me that they did not have the necessary information to process my request. She told me that I needed to have chart notes with my weight written on there along with a prescription. She gave me the 800 number to have my doctor's office fax all that information to them. She also informed me that now it would be 7-10 business days from this date that my scooter would be ready. Therefore, I called my doctor immediately after that call and had them fax everything.

I just received a call today 2/7/2017 telling me that now they don't have a prescription for a crutch! I asked to talk to a supervisor seeing as how this is messed up. She told me that it takes 7-10 business days to review the orders. I don't understand how so many days can go by and all of a sudden they realize there isn't part of the paperwork that they need to process the request. In the meantime I can't walk and I have been using crutches. There is a reason why I tried to get this taken care of the day I got a prescription for a knee scooter. This company is completely unprofessional and I am beyond disappointed that they are selling medical equipment to people that need help and this is how they do business. It is very poor and I would never EVER order anything from them again. I'd rather just purchase on my own then have to deal with them. It's horrible business. Your BBB should look into your company and shut you down.

This company is terrible. It took them a whole year to get my insurance correct. Then the people that run the office think they are the doctor and wanna tell I what to do or won't give you the service the doctor ordered. Overall this is the worst oxygen company I ever used. Apria needs to get their act together before they either do things may happen a class act lawsuit or they will be shut down.

This is the second CPAP machine I've had with this company. They don't tell you that you need to change supplies frequently, including changing the filters every month and they don't give you any supplies when you get your machine. When you read the materials and see you need the supplies, there are forms to order them. You fill out the forms and send (I faxed them the first time) - no response, no supplies. Then you send the form by mail - no response, no supplies.

Then you call them and get the runaround. You are talking to people in the Philippines who have poor English and are hard to understand. They work from a script and tell you the same thing over and over again. They admit it is bad for your health to be using the machine with old dirty filters but then they say they can't send you the supplies for 6 months. They refuse to tell you their last names, will not put you through to a supervisor, will not give you an address to which you can address a complaint, will not tell you the name of the head of Customer Service or the President of the company. They thwart any effort to register a complaint about them. The idea that health insurers require you to use a company like this is ridiculous. Just read online the reviews! Everyone should complain to their health insurance companies until it starts to impact their business.

Unfortunately when going through Medicare you don't have the option of choosing a company with qualified customer service. Still waiting for a bedside commode that was suppose to be included in my order 3 days ago. So we literally don't have a pot to piss in! I called the AEROFLO, the contractor at 8 a.m. this morning and they said Apria, the sub-contractor, promised it would be delivered today!

I called, after waiting all day, and reached a call center located in the Philippines who proceeded to tell me that they didn't have the doctor's signature required for the order. How do you get 2 of 3 products delivered late and then get told you don't have authorization from the doctor? To say I was p****** is an understatement. So now I find this site and see this is par for the course. I don't expect this review to solve any issues but at least I was able to express my extreme dismay, disbelief and frustration. If you have a choice of providers... look elsewhere!!!

I have never in my life dealt with worse customer service! I have had multiple dealings with Apria Healthcare over the course of almost four months. Every single time there has been an issue with communication and delivery or pickup of equipment. When I say an issue each time, I mean that one pickup has been the result of multiple phone calls on my part, often waiting from 20-50 minutes for them to pick up my incoming call, being told erroneous information by the operator at the call center, then speaking to a supervisor, being made assurances that equipment was scheduled to be picked up, even being told on three different calls that the technician/driver was en route, being promised personal call backs by supervisors which never came, staying up until after midnight waiting with no pickup or return phone calls, wrong equipment being delivered, correct equipment being delivered to wrong addresses, attempts to pick up equipment at wrong addresses.

The list is endless. I literally have spent several hours in the last 24 hours trying to have a wheelchair picked up. In one hour I will be leaving my home for appointments and will be placing the wheelchair behind a wood gate next to the garbage cans for them to pick up. I have made it very clear that when I leave my home I will no longer be responsible for their equipment. I have also prepared statements for my insurance company on how incompetent Apria's service has been. Good luck to anyone one who uses their service. At least my use of their service was not life threatening. If it had been, I'd be dead now.

The ER doctor prescribed ** and a nebulizer for my father who couldn't breathe. He is a terminal cancer patient. After many hours of hold times with his prescriptive and medical insurance, I was informed Apria is the medical equipment facility to use for 80% coverage. I personally dropped off the prescription to the Crestwood, Illinois location. The nice lady made a copy of the prescription and my father's insurance card and took my name and phone number and said this will take 7-10 days. I responded that this was unacceptable. I was given a card to call customer service to have this expedited. I called and discussed the situation with Karen. She could not locate the order and contacted the Crestwood location.

I received a callback a few hours later confirming my delivery address. I then received a call a few hours later stating that the order is ready but that they couldn't locate the prescription and the Crestwood location isn't responding. I sent a picture of the RX to Brandy ** via email. She received the email, took my payment over the phone and said the delivery would be tonight but that I would have to call back in one hour to check the ETA. I called back like she requested and was on hold for 50 minutes. At which point I was connected with a customer representative who wasn't sure why it wasn't delivered but it looks like the driver is delivering to other patients first and it would probably be tomorrow. I of course was upset since my father can't breathe, and was asked my number and the driver would personally contact me. This never happened.

I called at 7am the next day to check the status. Our phone numbers were still not recognized by the automated system to check the ETA. Spoke to a rep who said he was not sure when it would be delivered through FedEx but gave me an order number. I called FedEx and an order number isn't sufficient, a tracking number is required to track the delivery. I called Apria again to obtain the tracking number and the rep didn't have it and the Crestwood office wasn't answering possibly because they were closed. I was requested to call the Crestwood location after they opened at 8am.

Called at 8:05 but Crestwood does not answer direct calls, so I had to go through custom service again to be told there is no tracking number that it being delivered by a courier service through FedEx not actually FedEx. I was told the delivery will be at noon. Nebulizer came at 9:30am. I'll never use their services again. I wish people would understand that this is a hard time and the time should be dedicated to taking care of the patient and not fighting or being stuck on hold with customer service reps. This is not acceptable!

I just had to call them to try to get a CPAP machine. I spoke to a gentleman who doesn't speak English very well. We got through the call somehow and he was going to transfer me to the "qualifications" department. The phone hung up. I called again, waited, then spoke to another gentleman who doesn't speak English very well. I told him the last guy was trying to transfer me to the qualifications department and the line hung up. He said they don't transfer to that department, they send paperwork to that department (I think that's what he said). I informed him that at least one of their agents doesn't know that information. Overall a very challenging experience.

I've been with this pathetic company for over ten years! Please do not use them esp. in Colorado! I've been denied oxygen, been called a liar from manager ** Apria in Louisville, CO. I have to call weekly and BEG for my oxygen and it's getting very very hard to get any answer let alone my oxygen that I depend on to live and I PAY for! This place is a joke and I'm going to do all I can to expose them for the crooked pathetic company they are! God help you if you ever have to depend on them to get oxygen to you! Be prepared for a fight just to get Your own OXYGEN!

Then you talk to people that do NOT care if you have it or not, you also speak to about five to six people that don't have a clue! Then you get a Smart Butt So called Manager out of Apria that has the nerve to tell you! Exactly how much oxygen you need! He don't even know me!!! He should be fired! I won't stop until they are stopped! Run from this so called company and of all things they're in charge of my life!

Apria has not even billed me yet, however, I was awakened this morning by a telephone call from them threatening me with collections for a measly $40 bill it said was past due. When I called them to find out what was going on, the customer service agent was rude and abuse and kept talking over me. I tried to call another phone number I looked up for their corporate offices and discovered it lead to the same recordings that all lead to their lousy Customer Service agents. Add this to my already disappointing experience with their incompetent CPAP machine technicians and I can only rate them the lowest rating on the scale. I can never reach anyone by phone and they return phone calls at their own pace which is slow and definitely not the same day and not often the next day, either. For a patient having a medical crisis, this is absolutely unacceptable. I cannot recommend doing business with them, at all.

Received a call (first one) today from their customer service people. Couldn't speak English and slaughtered my name making me a very derogative person. Totally insulted! Then spoke with a rep named Elgin who asked me at least six times how to spell my last name. Four simple letters. And they couldn't get it. Each time I repeated myself, I spoke clearer and louder. After all they were overseas. Mr I'm too good to talk to me said he didn't like it. Said he'd hang up on me. Denoted giggling on his part. Saved him the problem of hanging up on me. I hung up on him and informed my insurance company to find another company that has the ability to speak English!!!

Apria Healthcare Company Profile