1.08/5

Last updated: April 16, 2018

968 Apria Healthcare Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 16, 2018

I work at a doctor's office and we decided to use Apria for a patient who needed a new oxygen tank! We've been trying to get him a new one since 10/2017, it's 4/18 and he still hasn't received one because there is always something that seems to be missing from the paperwork we send. But instead of letting us or the patient know that more information is needed, they don't communicate unless we call and ask for progress! The last time we resent everything we were assured that there will be no more mix up and that they have everything and 3 weeks later what do you know. The order we sent in is past overdue and they can't accept it and everything needs to be up to date and resent! Our patient is out of oxygen and can't leave his house! We don't know what to do at this point.

Original review: April 16, 2018

This company is a complete joke. I've had so many issues with Apria since our insurance (CareCentrix) set us up with them as our Durable Medical supplier. From timely communication and authorizations to completely lying to their patients/clients, this company is horrible. Most recently, I put in a re-order for my special needs daughter's g-tube formula and supplies. That was on Monday, April 9th. They said that it would be delivered to my house no later than Thursday, April 12th. That was fine as we had formula to support us until then. Thursday came and went and no delivery arrived. So I called and they said that our insurance didn't approve the order. I called my insurance and they said they had no record of Apria ever requesting reauthorization.

By the way, this exact same thing happened to us in January too. So I called Apria back and told them there was no authorization request. They apologized and said it was a "portal issue" (whatever that means). And they said that they would send me a weeks worth of her formula to my address and I would get it the next day. I confirmed my address with them and waited. The next day, I got a frantic call from my 80 year old grandmother saying a delivery of formula was placed on their doorstep in FLORIDA! We live in Illinois. I had previously requested a weeks worth of formula to be sent to their house while we were on vacation as a temporary situation. I made sure to tell them that it was a "ONE TIME ONLY" situation for a vacation. And yea... they put our permanent address in as Florida!!!

So I called Apria and they confirmed that it was their representative's fault, but there was nothing they could do until next Tuesday because their warehouse is closed on the weekend. My only option was to see if we could go to a hospital to get formula and supplies. Not possible if you're not inpatient at our local hospital. So their only other option for me was to give my child store Pediasure (which she doesn't tolerate well at all) and clean up barf and watch her starve for 3 days. I asked Apria if that was the only option they have for me and they said, "Sorry, there is nothing else we can offer you". Thanks Apria.

That is how much Apria cares about their customers. Even little special needs 4 year olds. They don't care. They are HIGHLY unorganized. And their customer service representatives are complete idiots who can't read correct addresses. Their Supervisors are complete jokes too. They are always ZERO help. They make you feel like you are the problem when something arises. They don't ever call you if there's delays or issues with paperwork. The patient is just left to starve or die or whatever. THEY. DON'T. CARE. DON'T USE APRIA!!! Stay FAR away! Any company is better than them!!!

Get expert buying tips about Health Products and Supplements delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 13, 2018

These incompetent and fraudulent people lied multiple times about our order. Every time we called they had a different excuse or reason for the delay and the status of the knee walker we ordered. They delivered the wrong equipment, it was delayed, and now they refuse to refund us the money we paid and they billed the insurance for.

My husband and I called over 8 times about the status of the product, and at every call we specifically stated we wanted a knee walker/knee scooter. We even called the insurance to facilitate the approval of the equipment since the people they hire can't do it themselves. After getting our insurance involved, Apria asked for a co-pay, and we paid it. We finally receive a delivery, and to our dismay, it was a regular walker and not a knee walker! My husband can't use a regular walker, he only has mobility in one leg! Even after repeating the product and model number over the phone over the course of 8 calls, they still got it wrong.

When we call to ask them to correct the issue, they had a different set of excuses. Claiming that the prescription was wrong and they needed verification. They gladly accepted payment for it, the model # was written on the fax they received, and we repeated the model # of the scooter multiple times. Now they refuse to process a return, and have even HUNG UP on us twice. Their delivery person also told me Apria has been responsible for the death of some people because it cannot process their oxygen on time due to their incompetence in fulfilling requests. Order your equipment elsewhere, especially if your condition is critical. This company is irresponsible.

Original review: April 13, 2018

Took them forever to finally send the CPAP that my husband needed. They never asked what kind of mask that he needed to try and just sent a junk mask. After calling last week to get a new mask that he can actually use we never got a callback as promised. Called at 8ish am again today and was told at 8:45 that we would get a call at 9:00, 9:45 rolled around and we still had not gotten a callback. Spent an additional 2.5 hours on a call trying to get someone in their call center to track someone down to make the appointment. They put me through to Kenny in their Houston office who just couldn't help except to promise another call. Left specific instructions that I would not be available between 1ish and 3ish for the callback but calling after was fine... guess when Becky the Respiratory Therapist called... yep right when I specifically said I wouldn't be available.

She left a snotty voicemail and gave me the call center number to call back. Well I called after I left what I was supposed to be doing just to be led on a wild goose chase with the call center yet again... holding for 40 min until I got a call from Becky. Due to their negligence and delay in scheduling a fitting, they cannot actually schedule him for a fitting in time for him to travel on business, even though our original call gave them plenty of time to schedule an appointment and get him fitted before he leaves because Becky is going on vacation (yep that's right they can't even hire more than one respiratory therapist for a city the size of Houston). If they just would have called back like we were promised by the customer service personnel from the original call over a week ago we wouldn't be having this problem. They also bounce you around so the excuse from everyone I spoke to today seemed to be... "Well you didn't talk to me so it wasn't my fault."

Well it might not have been their fault, right up to the point I did talk to them and nothing was done to rectify the problem. So a month after getting his prescription and authorization for a CPAP, he still does not have what he needs to use his machine. After not dealing with the issue, Becky thought her sarcasm at the end of our call was funny but this company has forgotten that people's lives are affected when they are careless. This is not a matter of, "Oh the pair of pants I ordered didn't come in on time," this is a matter of a patient who stops breathing while he sleeps. Can't get the equipment he needs in a respectful, courteous, timely manner. The fact that sleep apnea can lead to someone's death isn't really on the top of their priority list. I would never do business with this company if your health or the health of someone you love is at risk... you and your family are worth more than this company can or will ever provide.

Original review: April 12, 2018

Called Apria's customer service line 3 time because I was hung up on the first 2 time after being put on hold for a very long time. The 2 agents gave me conflicting information. The first one was nice enough but of course the info she gave me was wrong so while I held and she verified I heard her pick up and hang up instead of talking to me. The second call the agent gave me conflicting information and became hostile when I told him that's not the info I had been given. I requested a supervisor so I could get a definitive answer and he became angry asking me why. I requested a supervisor again and he continued to be aggressive and angry.

Finally he put me on hold for another long time and then he also picked up the phone and hung up. Called back a third time and switched to the provider line and requested a supervisor. The agent tried to get me to talk to her and I refused requesting a supervisor. After 5 mins of going back and forth I finally was able to get her to request a supervisor. The supervisor was nice and explained. Did the proper review I needed the customer service agents to do. This customer service is awful and making people with serious medical issues go through this is just evil. I will make sure to tell as many people as I can to find someone better. And since I work in healthcare I'll make sure people research other options.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apria Healthcare?

Original review: April 12, 2018

I have used their service for several years now. I have never received a bill showing what they were billing my insurance company (Blue Shield) or me for that matter. I recently got a new Rx for a portable oxygen generator and they said my insurance declined it, even though I had one last year. Then I received an Rx for a new CPAP machine and I was told I that I owed them money and I would have to pay that. I disputed this as I have nothing to show that. Then I was told that I would have to give them a credit card before they would sell me a CPAP machine. I told them no, they want to charge me for whatever they want. If you check other complaints you will see many others have had this problem. At any rate, I won't do business with them anymore.

Original review: April 11, 2018

Their customer service reps really need training. I've recently had many serious health issues (stroke and cancer) and another in particular is dealing with severe complex sleep apnea. The Apria service rep called me last week to set up a home delivery of equipment. She lost most all of my demographic information and they didn't bother to contact me. Told me that my delivery would be 4/11 and someone would call. They never did and of course I spend 6 hours on the phone with them today trying to get answers.

After three different reps said that a technician would deliver my equipment late today or even tomorrow (another day off from work), I found out that they are not sending a technician to deliver the equipment but sending it FedEx. But since they lost all of my contact information, it will now be another 3 days before I get the equipment. No technician, just a lousy training video...maybe...if I can ever get the equipment. Was disconnected from being on hold twice today (after waiting for over 30 minutes. Six hours of complete frustration and I have now filed a formal complaint with my insurance provider. Apria is sad and seriously needs some help on getting their act together...or at least they need to revamp their whole business process and how to handle customer service.

Original review: April 11, 2018

It's the same old story. Was billed for CPAP equipment because I changed providers. I got the new doctors recommendation, PAID THE BILL, then continued to get bills. Every time I would call, they would say, "Oh, I see the problem. We will contact your insurance and it will be taken care of." Meanwhile, I have not had replacement CPAP equipment in a year and a half. Still getting those bills, though.

Original review: April 9, 2018

I have been fighting for months for CPAP supplies for my son and myself and getting nowhere. We both have not slept for approx a month or more. Apria is no help not to mention every time I call them I am on hold for a minimum of 1 hr. Apria sucks.

Original review: April 9, 2018

Minus 0 CUSTOMER SERVICE. Several issues for THREE YEARS on medical supply orders: Charged my credit card for supplies AFTER they acknowledge I had canceled that authorization in writing months earlier (credit card fraud) - more than once. Does not submit for authorization to insurance and lies about it (several times). NEVER initiates communications (except standard recordings). Refuses to contact me on back ordered issues (their errors) and will not advise when they have authorization to fill and ship it. It doesn’t ship unless I call to inquire. I have run out of supplies a few times.

Has not billed the insurance but tries to charge me for full amount of product. Adamantly telling me I have to pay BEFORE they bill insurance. Tried several times to charge me the wrong deductible. Always to their benefit. Refuses to communicate even when asked to be kept apprised of any issues. Customer service blatantly lies about services and billing (I have proof). Sends wrong equipment and impartial orders without explanation or communication. I QUIT USING THEM AFTER YEARS OF TOO MUCH STRESS DOING THEIR JOB! I have never ever seen such an inept company. Filed a formal complaint with my insurance company.

Original review: April 8, 2018

My 3 1/2 year old son needs oxygen. We were supposed to receive a delivery today. I received no phone call to discuss delivery. I called Apria to follow up. They "could not verify insurance" (insurance which is valid and with which we have had no problems with ever) and therefore, my son could not have the oxygen he needs. I asked repeatedly, “How that can be...how can there be no other way to get the oxygen my son needs” and the representative said something to the effect of: "we can't do it without verifying the insurance. I hope nothing happens. If it does you'll have to go to the emergency room." So we are stuck, without oxygen that is necessary, and with no choice but to go to the emergency room once the oxygen we do have runs out this evening! How is this acceptable? Terrible company!

Original review: April 6, 2018

I always have problems with Apria Healthcare for reasons I don’t understand. The latest incident is the last straw. My CPAP supplies were reordered two weeks ago, but I found out by accident that my telephone numbers and birth year were wrong, so I requested an update on my file. A simple request that any customer service representative could fix it in a few minutes. I was put on hold for a long time, and told it was fixed. I asked her to repeat my vital numbers, and again the birth year was wrong. She promised to fix that again.

I called back the next day and checked. Again, the birthday was never corrected. I asked for a Supervisor and repeated my story. I called this morning to ask about my reorder. The rep first said it was delivered on 3/26. I told him I didn’t get it. After checking, he came back it was delivered on 3/30. And he asked me did I check my front door? What a laughing question. I told him I received packages from Amazon almost 2 to 3 times a week and have not missed a parcel. He put me on hold for a long time, and I am typing this complaint while I am waiting for my reorder. Good luck to me, since I am leaving the country on 4/13 for two weeks.

Original review: April 4, 2018

I requested a new regulator as the one I had continued to leak from my portable tank. The service tech that was sent out very rudely told me there was nothing wrong with the regulator and declined to change it out. After another 2 weeks I am still dealing with the same problem. At this time I ready to change my oxygen supplier. Just need to see who else in my area is Medicaid supplier who is a company with a better record. I'm afraid they are as bad as Apria.

Original review: April 3, 2018

Delays, excuses, escalations. That's this outfit's cycles. Do whatever you have to but do NOT work with this excuse - making TOTALLY INCOMPETENT outfit. Neil will accuse you of venting. Call back a week later, and you get him again. "I hear you venting." You've been warned. Do whatever you have to to stay away from these people!!!

Original review: April 3, 2018

This company keeps billing me for equipment I don't have. I haven't had this equipment for at least 8 months. And they are billing the wrong Insurance Company. Then send me bills and then send them to collection agency. This continues after many conversations and they can't figure it out. I'm extremely frustrated and will never deal with them again!

Original review: March 27, 2018

When my husband was discharged from an inpatient stay a hospital bed was ordered for him from Apria. When the bed showed up, it was not exactly what I had expected. The innerspring mattress was extremely uncomfortable with lots of pressure points and could not be used without risk of bed sores and skin breakdown. On delivery, the technician did not know how to attach the side rails, so three days later another technician arrived to do that. I asked about the mattress and was told that is the normal quality and the only type that they have.

I pointed out that there were some rips in the covering on the mattress, and he went to his truck and came back with a light plastic cover that he said should have been on there when it was delivered. I tried to get the order changed to use a different company but was told that my insurance company works with Apria so I could not. I was finally able to transfer my husband to the bed two weeks later after I purchased an air flow pad to make it usable.

Yesterday I called to ask for a pickup since the bed is no longer needed. I was told that it would be picked up today, that I would receive a call yesterday afternoon to confirm the pickup, and that I would receive a further call this morning to tell me the pickup window. Having received no calls, I called customer service where the unhelpful person informed me that the person I spoke to yesterday shouldn't have told me that I would receive a phone call and that they use third party couriers to do their pickups so they can't give a window. The pickup will be anytime between 9 am and 5 pm. Of course, there was no attempt to apologize for the inconvenience or the misinformation.

Original review: March 26, 2018

On March 8th 2018 my partner had to go in for a spinal fusion. This was such an invasive surgery. It will require two to three months out of work. The doctor prescribed that a hospital bed be brought into our home so that he was able to sleep in a reclined position. We were told from the date he was released from the hospital it would take 7 to 10 days for us to be contacted regarding this bed. I made four calls to Apria asking them if they could put a rush on getting the bed brought into the home. As of today March 25th we still have never been contacted by Apria. This is very upsetting to know that we had a prescription from a medical professional that has gone unnoticed. Additional risk of not being able to sleep properly could potentially lead to further issues down the road and there is no one there that cares. I would not recommend this company for any medical equipment.

Original review: March 24, 2018

I got a new CPAP machine from them. Apria mask was too big. Had 30 Days to return for the correct mask. I called within the time and was told they would send out the right mask to me. Would take 5 to 7 days to receive them. After 3 weeks nothing. Called them up to find out the warehouse put a hold on the order. No one could tell me why. Now I only have 1 Mask of the three that were wrong size. The person I was talking with told me they would release the order and I would receive it in another 5 to 7 days at which time I said this was unacceptable since this was their mistake not mine and that my CPAP mask was leaking.

I asked if they needed me to send back the 1 mask I had still once I got the correct one and was told no. It was not cost effective to send them 1 mask and they would talk with a supervisor to see about rushing my order. This was on Friday. On Monday I received my correct mask along with a bill. I called to find out why I was being charged since I did call within the 30 days for exchange and was told that since they did not receive the old mask back within the 30 days I needed to pay. So now I think I know why the order was placed on hold. To let the 30 days expire so they could charge me. I asked for a manager and was told they would relay the message to a manager and I would receive a callback. Months later no call (surprise).

I started to call my local office and they checked into it and said my wife's account and mine got crossed and they were going to see what they could do to fix this and after a couple of weeks was told they were still working on this. So I returned both of our machines to them and now my bill has gotten to be over $200.00 and I am still getting phone calls. I need to reorder my supplies. They do not even know the machines have been returned. They told me I received supplies when I had never ordered supplies from them. It was my wife who got supplies. So my therapy was held hostage. They would not send me new supplies until bill paid.

Original review: March 19, 2018

New CPAP Machine Order - Calling Apria for information requires a half-dozen transfers and phone button pushing. When you get a representative, they're ALWAYS the wrong department... "Let me transfer that for you... I'm sorry you've reached the wrong department." When you finally reach your destination the phone contact sounds like they're in a Glad Sandwich Bag. The transferring folks were clear, but for some reason, the person that's supposed to have your information can't be understood. After giving the representative all your information, and I mean ALL your information... you get disconnected. Return to GO, don't collect anything. If you can get anyone else to service your Durable Medical Equipment, don't use Apria.

Original review: March 19, 2018

First of all I got a call on March 12th stating I would hear from Apria in about 5 days. I didn't hear anything from them, if that weren't bad enough I receive this box just tossed on my front porch. I open it up and all supplies are there except the tubing, seriously what good is the CPAP without the tubing? Apria doesn't set up the machine for you, you're expected to muddle your way through a bunch of videos and papers to figure it out. Well fine except I watched several videos and nothing addressed calibration, nothing is said in the paperwork about calibration.

They sent me this huge face mask that will cover my nose and mouth, never once was I asked what type of mask I'd want when I really want the nasal pillows. I'm claustrophobic, that huge mask will send me into full-on panic. Of course everything was sent on Friday evening so I've been stuck having to wait until Monday to try and get this resolved, meanwhile I'm sitting here looking at the machine that can give me some relief and make my sleep better yet I can't even begin on it until this mess is sorted.

Original review: March 17, 2018

Unbelievable company!! To say they STINK is an understatement! My doctor ordered me a cpap machine, some Chinese woman called me, couldn't understand her, told her to email the info so I could review because was trying to get me to give her my c.c. information, so I could automatically be charged for whatever she was trying to sell me. Never got the info. Called back, spoke to a Chinese guy this time, he said, "Let's see what happens," never got anything from that garbage either. 4 days later, I get a package delivered by FedEx? Called to tell them I didn't order it or authorize it, and I am still currently on hold for over 30 minutes!!! Stay clear of these fools! I wish there was an option to give them negative star ratings, because they don't deserve the 1 that I had to choose as a minimum.

Original review: March 16, 2018

Apria Healthcare. When I call, I have to wait 30 plus minutes, My time is Valuable too. Since I have to wait soo long, who do I send the bill for my time? Then I get someone in the Philippines with a strong accent that's hard to understand. Then, their accounting is questionable at best. I can’t get answers. Why Humana does business with them or recommend them is beyond me. So, frustrating.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I used Apria for my CPAP supplies. In July I called them to stop sending me automatic supplies. Regardless of my calls they kept sending me supplies and submitted charges to me. When I want to return the supplies, they said they don't have a record of me calling to stop the supplies and refused to take the supplies back. I had to spend weeks and more than 5 calls. Each range from 30 minutes to an hour just to keep telling the same story. Finally the local manager took the amount off my bill. Now comes the CPAP machine. I don't want to rent it anymore, they offered purchase price and I agreed to pay it. The lady said they will submit the claim to the insurance and I will pay the full amount due to high deductible. I waited for the insurance document to state what I owe and it never arrived.

I realized that because they put me in collection for non-paying and again they don't have a record of the conversation stating that they will submit the purchase price to the insurance. After another few phone calls I went to the local Apria office and paid the agreed on amount 356.67 for the remaining balance on the CPAP machine. This morning Apria calls me and said I own 440.00... and said if I disagree with the amount I have to talk a level 2 customer service. The scary part is I am sure this happens a lot with this company... I could only imagine how much they bill insurance and individuals... no wonder the price of health care is sky high. I am thinking of taking this as a class action for embezzling money from insurance and individuals.

Furthermore there is one more practice they do in terms of renting the CPAP machine that I am sure is illegal. I will have to discuss this with authorized law office. Let's say you rent the machine through insurance A. Now you changed insurance mid-year. They renew the rental agreement in a way that the new insurance is not aware that the old insurance paid some amount for the machine and they reset the payments. Scary...

Original review: March 13, 2018

Have been using Apria for almost a year to find they have no moral values or ethics to their clients. Just discovered they were overcharging for oxygen $186.78. Resource Medical Group price $40.00 for the large tank non-portable. Forget trying to get adjustment. Over $1200 overcharge, I am disabled, on Social Security. Medicare does not pay if you suffer from cluster headaches. They would not even adjust for applicable rate Medicare allows to charge. They were slow in processing my order, over 5 days, had to drive and pick.

They said I signed a waiver which I was not told about. Was having cluster headaches on the day I went. Remember being told to sign for release of tanks, nothing mentioning waiver. Over 2 hours on the phone today, talked to 3 people, transferred to a 4th to leave a voicemail. My recommendation to anyone that has to self-pay or insurance, go to “RESOURCE MEDICAL GROUP 800-582-9596”. They were straight and honest from the start,

Original review: March 10, 2018

If I could I would give this company a negative 10. We talked with our doctor and 5 months later, after speaking to a supervisor and them stating that our vpap was a priority delivery, now 8 months later we still have not heard from them. Avoid this company! They have terrible customer service, terrible delivery and follow through. I don’t know how they stay in business. But our insurance company is going to find out about their fraud. Charging us for supplies that aren’t delivered. Yeah, it’s time to get the insurance involved.

Original review: March 9, 2018

First of all, a general statement is that Apria must be understaffed – personnel need training for CPAP agreements, control over document flow, and a need for better quality customer interaction. I tried to handle this with calling Apria Billing at 866-838-4762. Call wait time usually exceed 30 minutes. You are generally routed to a call center in the Philippines. Language barriers and ability to assist is an issue. Therefore, I now request to speak with the USA desk. You cannot call a USA desk directly. Also what company has a greeting that says you will have an extended wait time? Seems to be that way every day I’ve tried calling. That means you need additional resources or a better-organized staff.

Unfortunately, when I needed a replacement CPAP machine, Apria was the only choice for product due to their relationship with the doctor’s office. I say unfortunately due to the years of experience the 1st time I received a CPAP. Billing and the ordering of supplies was always challenging. When it came time for the new machine, I expressed my dislike for working with Apria. The doctor’s response was that they knew the issues but unfortunately the other suppliers weren't any better.

Deciding to give them another try, the initial agreement that was written and explained by the rep was a never-ending rental with payments ultimately totally the price of a new car. When I brought this up there was no reaction to seeing why it would be so exorbitant. After refusing the document and later calling back to get a copy of the agreement, the rep indicated a mistake was made and that the agreement period was 13 months and then you would own it. Explanation, “My bad”.

At the time of receiving the device, the rep took down payment checks. The rep wrote on the agreement that the checks were received including the check number. Three months later, the checks still have not been cashed. I initiated calls after the first two weeks indicating that they were not processed. That it may take up to 30 days to process them. What company has such a poor process to take that long? After other calls to billing with no response, the sales rep suggested that I put a stop order on the checks and reissue them. The cost per check for this was $31.00 or $62.00 total. Only catch to that is that Apria would not cover the cost. It was their mistake, but my penalty. Billing was very rude in trying to work through this.

I have tried to get return calls to discuss this. Apria did not return calls. On their website they have a contact section. 4 times over the past month I have explained the situation and have not received a reply. I spoke again with billing and said that the account was in error. The reply was that they only update the website account monthly and they do not make return calls. I asked to speak to a supervisor. I was sent to a voicemail. The first time I left a message, no reply. The second time, the voicemail would not accept messages.

Ok, I have it off my chest. Apparently it is what it is. I assume that I am not the only person receiving this type of service. If there were zero stars out of 5 I give that to Apria. I’m limited to 1 star. By the way, the equipment is very good. A big improvement over my last machine. Too bad that the doctors' staff can’t handle the product acquisition and billing. Their process is definitely better.

Original review: March 9, 2018

I recently had Apria take $2223.00 out of my account without authorization. It's been 3 weeks now and they said it could be another 4 - 6 weeks. This is ridiculous! I believe this company should be shut down! My previous experience with them wasn't much better!

Original review: March 9, 2018

I chose Apria Healthcare because I needed to order a breathing machine to assist with my sleep apnea. I initiated contact the beginning of February and the doctor’s office sent the needed form along with my insurance company approving order. I have made multiple attempts to contact customer service about the order and machine delivery without success. I've been put on hold for over 45 minutes with ending result of having to leave a voicemail. When I have spoken to a representative I've been told a Apria rep would call me back but I never received a returned call. This action with Apria has added additional stress along with my current health issues.

Original review: March 8, 2018

Called to try and get equipment and after updating my info, I was told that they could not service me in any way whatsoever because I had a bill with them that was in collections; unbeknownst to me. Then I received another call from Apria, after my Dr faxed the Rx for equipment, and I was told the same thing. I guess Apria has determined that their oxygen patients should go without oxygen and die! So unprofessional the way they handle patients. Will never use them again!

Original review: March 5, 2018

I have been ordering cushions for my CPAP and they have been charging my ins. Co. (FL. Blue) for "FACE MASK INTERFACE REPLACEMENT FOR FF MASK". This item is way more expensive than the cushions and FL. Blue has been paying them. I tried to contact the billing Dept. and the wait is close to an hour. I tried faxing them and their line is always busy. I have contacted Fl. Blue about this issue but it still occurs. Do not use this CO. for supplies.

Apria Healthcare Company Information