1.04/5
Based on 206 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Jackson, TN

1040 Apria Healthcare Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Replacement of perishable medical items (CPAP supplies) - Apria runs its business like a corner lemon-aid stand. As I'm writing this I'm on hold for the 3rd time in the past month. The story has changed with every customer service rep. spoken to. Now waiting for a supervisor who was working off a "Q" and really didn't want to UNDERSTAND the problem. Seems like customer service people ARE NOT educated about their products, or empowered to make any decisions to assist in problem solving. When a supervisor was requested, it was obvious that the rep. was concerned about negative feedback... I assured him that my concern was to have an order filled properly, and not to badmouth him, in fact gave him an "attaboy." Geez, if this is any indication of the pressure Cust. Ser. reps are under??? Gotta wonder if it's a toxic environment there. BTW - just got off w/ the Supervisor with NO resolution.

Apria Healthcare response
We would like to learn more about the concern that prompted your review. Please email us at CustomerCareOnline@apria.com with your full name, phone number, and reference number 427908,

so we can reach out to you.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

On Aug. 7, 2018 my mother was fitted with a mask that was not appropriate for her. The mask she was issued covers her nose and mouth enabling the CPAP machine to deliver air throughout the time she is sleeping, without interruption. Unfortunately, although she tried her best, she was not able to tolerate the mask. I suggested that she call the tech and let her know that she was not happy and would need to try another system, specifically, the Nasal Pillows, which in fact, was what her doctor had discussed with us.

My mother called twice and left two voicemails asking for a return call. However, there were no returned calls and my mother has been forced to sleep without getting enough air! She suffers from congestive heart failure, sleep apnea and restless leg syndrome. She stops breathing during sleep many times during the night without realizing it and each time she stops breathing it harms her heart and her brain! I also tried calling on her behalf and I left a lengthy voice message asking for a return call, to no avail.

I instructed my mother to call me by 4:00 pm if she had not received a call from Apria. At 4:00 pm my mother called to inform me that no one had called her! I got on the phone, quite furious knowing that she was going to have to sleep without the CPAP yet another night. I spent 10 minutes giving the operator information then I asked to speak to a supervisor. The operator DEMANDED I tell her what this was about and I simply answered: "Terrible customer service!" Then she continued to badger me and again demanded I tell her what I wanted because she will tell the supervisor herself! I then asked for the corporate number and let her know that if she didnt give it me I would find it on the internet and report her to corporate as well!

At that point she asked if she could put me on hold and I said yes. About ten minutes later, she came back and told me the supervisors had all left and she would be happy to take the information and give it to a supervisor tomorrow! I became enraged and I told her that if this issue isn't resolved by Friday or if anything happens to my mother because of her, the techs, supervisors and anyone else involved who she is covering for, there will be an attorney knocking on Corporate's door!

She just continued talking and talking and just hung up! How dare this company treat patients without respect or concern or even a bit of empathy? My mother chose to join an HMO so, she is basically stuck having to use Apria because the HMO chose to contract with them. I fully intend on contacting the HMO and filing a complaint. I will also contact every consumer organization as well as medical advocates and medical watchdog organizations at the highest level. This terrible treatment of Apria patients must stop!

Get expert buying tips about Health Products and Supplements delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

This company is a joke! My health insurance covered my Nebulizer 100%. I received a statement of $173.37 from Apria. I went onto my insurance to see if this had been paid and it had. I even called my health insurance to confirm this was paid. I then reached out to Apria and told them this has been covered 100% by health insurance and that I was not paying the statement they sent me. The lady said (Erin), "Well we were hired by CareCentrix," and that I need to call CareCentrix about paying Apria the monies they received from my health insurance company. I told her I will not call them as this would be their job to chance down their funds not mine. Still waiting to speak to a Manager with Apria... haha which I will probably not get that chance to.

Apria Healthcare response

We would like to help. If you would like to discuss your billing concern, send your full name and phone number and the best time to reach you to CustomerCareOnline@apria.com. In your email, include your reference number of 427906. Thank you! Social Media Response Team.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

In January of 2018 I called the Springfield, IL office to see about getting my c-pap worked on as it was getting noisy. The gentleman {his name was Dave} that I talked to said that I might be able to get a new one and he would check to see if my insurance would cover it. I was told at that time that it would be covered 100 PERCENT. So with that information I decided to get a new since my insurance would cover it 100 PERCENT {or so I thought}. I get a new one and then he sells me a humidifier {WHICH I DON'T USE INSTEAD OF GETTING THE ADAPTER FOR THE MACHINE}.

The humidifier cost me approx. $279.00 which I didn't need. I received a bill in March of this year for the amount of 477.93 and tried to argue that I didn't owe because of what I was told. This has been nothing but a big sham in my opinion. I run a business and if I say a service is going to cost a certain dollar amount then I have to stand by it. I talked to someone in billing and set up a payment plan of $30.00 per month and have paid my payments as I should have. I look to maybe pay my account off and come to find out I've been charged twice for deductibles without my knowledge or consent.

I was also not told that I would be paying rent on this machine. If I would've known of all the HIDDEN CHARGES I would've stayed with my old c-pap as it was working just fine other than being noisy. I received a deductible charge on 4/8/18 for 85.50 and one on 7/8/18 for 68.40. I don't know what they are for and nor will not pay them. They are hidden charges and robbery. I have paid $120.00 toward my original bill of 477.93 lowering the amount I owe to 357.93 which I'm willing to pay. I will never do business with Apria Healthcare again. It's just a form of legalized robbery.

Apria Healthcare response
We want to better understand the concern you are describing. Please send your full name, phone number, and the best time to reach you to CustomerCareOnline@apria.com. In your email, include reference number [427899].

~Apria Healthcare Social Media Response Team~

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

Billing problems - This has to be the worst customer service in the United States. I have never had anyone who can do anything about anything talk to me in my many dealings with them. If you can avoid them do so. I have had OK dealings with the Travel rental group but anyone else has been useless. If my insurance would let me use anyone else I would get their equipment out of my house tonight.

Apria Healthcare response

We would like to help. If you would like to discuss your billing concern, send your full name and phone number and the best time to reach you to CustomerCareOnline@apria.com. In your email, please include reference number 427897 . Thank you! Apria Healthcare Social Media Response Team.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apria Healthcare?

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

My mother receives pulmonary medication, and oxygen from Apria. June 1, 2018 my mother's Pulmonary Dr. sent Apria all required paperwork for a portable oxygen concentrator. My mom was contacted by Apria approximately around June 8, 2018. She was told that Medicare wouldn't cover a one time fee of $220.00 for the concentrator, so she paid it in full at that time. Weeks went by, and we hadn't heard anything from Apria. June 30, 2018 I called Apria, and was told a delivery date of July 7, 2018. 20 phone calls later, and we're now over 90 days since the pulmonary Dr sent the order to Apria, and my mom paid the one time fee. We have been told the portable concentrator is on back order, etc.

Now my last phone call with Apria I selected the extension that is for physicians, because speaking with regular customer service reps, & supervisors aren't doing their jobs. My last conversation I was told everything the pulmonary Dr sent Apria on June 1, 2018 has expired. I have to take my mom back to the pulmonary Dr, and we're basically starting the process over again. The next available appt. with the pulmonary Dr is in November!!! My mom is 75 yrs old, and this could be her last summer. Apria just delivered a cart for the portable oxygen tank that was delivered mid May, 2018!! They provided a shoulder strap for a 2 ft oxygen tank. My mom couldn't go to the zoo, or any lengthy outdoor activities!!!

Apria has dropped the ball numerous times, and really there's no excuse for this treatment. Other than the company hires lazy, incapable, employees! We would switch, but my mom has already paid Apria. Her pulmonary Dr's asst. just called and they’re squeezing my mom in Aug 27, 2018. I hope my mom receives her portable oxygen concentrator by the holidays. We need help her getting Apria to basically care for their patients like their own family. It's about quality care, and right now Apria is RATED a big "0" In my book.

Apria Healthcare response

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.While we take all complaints seriously, in order to honor and protect patient privacy rights,we cannot publicly comment on any specific situation or even acknowledge whether a particular individual is an Apria patient.If you are willing to talk with us privately,please email your contact information, including a callback number to apriacustomerrelations@apria.com.Please reference 426147 in your email.Apria Healthcare Social Media Response Team

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

My doctor ordered a CPAP machine July 18, 2018. Nothing delivered as of August 8, 2018. A phone call to Apria reveals the order had not been processed yet. They promised to get right on it and call me within 2 hours to confirm processing and shipping. Now four phone calls to them and four customer reps later I am told it is being shipped from Kansas. Now I receive a call from another customer rep requesting info I have given to at least three other reps and saying that I must send them a signed form before they will consider sending the machine out. I am looking for another company to deal with. No one could possibly be any worse.

Apria Healthcare response

We want to look into what you describe in this review. Please send your full name and phone number and the best time to reach you to CustomerCareOnline@apria.com. In your email, include Reference #427896.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

It took over 90 days and at least 10 phone calls to get supplies from Apria. They seem to have very little communication between Ordering and shipping or finance. Apria also deducted payments from my bank card without my consent. Apria failed to check my oxygen machine for years. The phone calls were difficult because everyone you talk to had a thick foreign accent...

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Apria review on Consumer Affairs. Three emails, ten phone calls in nine days to iron out a problem they created by sending me the wrong equipment. I told them initially I needed a full face mask as my nose is always jammed - despite surgery 1 year ago - still working on it. Unfortunately, they shipped the unit with three nasal masks (I obviously can't use them.). I called them Monday 7-23 (the Philippines) and explained the problem and asked for full face mask... They said I would get it Wednesday 7-25. On Tuesday 7-24, they emailed me a form-letter stating (among other things)... "The team at Apria Healthcare noticed that you missed your goal for therapy usage over the last several days." You see, the insurance companies monitor whether you were using it for 4 hours every night, or they won't pay the bill (nice - thanks big brother). I emailed them back with the info above - and asked them not to mess up my insurance. I received no response.

I called someone in the Philippines this AM Aug 1st. She had a record of my initial call nine days ago, and said that I was supposed to receive replacement face masks, but informed me that nothing was shipped. I called back this afternoon. I had a customer support number with an area code in my state, but again was transferred to the Philippines. I tried to confirm my order and was sent from one department to another. Must've talk to 4 or 5 different people while doing the standard... waiting on hold, sloshing through number menus, entering my ten-digit birthday over and over... You know standard bad customer service stuff - like your cable company.

Supposedly it is shipping today - I am not holding my breath - except involuntarily because the CPAP machine doesn't help me at all with the wrong equipment and terrible customer service. Terrible customer service... Terrible company. I will share this with my doctor and will look for another supplier. I strongly advise all others to do the same.

Original review: July 31, 2018

I sat on the phone for over an hour with these people. The person I spoke with was useless. I called to set up monthly payments. I asked for the care department and after seemed like 50 questions, she tells me I am speaking with the care department. After getting my information and setting up payment arrangements I asked if she could check and see if my items were being sent. NOPE!!! She couldn't answer that. After multiple questions she couldn't do anything. I then said... You can take my information and set up a payment plan and take my payment but you can't see anything else on my account. I really hope someday they get rid of all this outsourcing.

Original review: July 30, 2018

I have a CPAP machine (for a few years now) and at one time bought supplies from them but I don't like their service so I don't do business with them anymore. I received a statement for an outstanding balance, a few months ago. I checked with my insurance company and they said they show nothing. I have emailed twice and asked for an itemized invoice. No response at all. I have called, repeatedly, and asked for an itemized invoice and nothing. They tell me they will email me an itemized invoice but they never do.

I know they have my correct email because I receive junk mail from them on a regular basis. I know they have my correct home address because in addition to the junk mail they send statements but no itemized invoice. They call me every 3 to 4 days and they are threatening me with collection agency. I've told them if they send me an itemized invoice detailing what I was supposed to have purchased along with the date I will contact my insurance company and see what they show.

Original review: July 30, 2018

Please save yourself a lot of headaches and use a different company. All they care about is them and not the patient. Had a CPAP and was unable to use due to the feeling of suffocation, they advised me to give it a week or so which was unsuccessful. Returned machine and supplies that they just kept on shipping me and billing my credit card like it was a free for all. Called for refund, or even partial refund and they didn't want to hear it. Had machine a week and a half and it was totally useless. They care zero about the patient. Had to block them from my credit card after they took hundreds of dollars. Now in the process of contacting an attorney. Please look at the ratings people.

Original review: July 27, 2018

Here is a list: I ask for a supervisor because the wheelchair that was delivered was dirty and had rust on it, wheels were filthy and they squeaked. I'm told Apria does not deliver dirty equipment - that is not true. I ask Apria to deliver the same lightweight wheelchair he had previously. They delivered a bigger, heavier wheelchair that would not go through the doorway of the bathroom. When I called they argued with me that it's the same chair. Who would know if the wheelchair is bigger? The patient and caregiver. Deliveries are NEVER on time. One time it was 2am, this is a true statement. The next to last delivery was left at the door.

The last delivery a woman and man came in and the woman stated that some guy in this area keeps calling to complain. Each time I call I complain. So now my brother is supposed to be stuck with a squeaky dirty chair because he got intimated by morons. Next time I will be present and I will NOT tolerate those inconsiderate, rude and moronic individuals. I call and am told, there are no wheelchairs in the warehouse, but then a driver show up with the dirty, rusty chair. When I call I ask to have my call recorded.

When I call back there are no notes of the conversation that occurred, instead its all misinformation. Give me a break. Apria management, get a clue. You have a broken inventory system, you have people who have too much power and no respect for people in need or their jobs. Shame on you. This is not difficult to fix however the people you trust to fix it do not know how. Hire a consultant that is not related to anyone in your family or friends circle who is not afraid to show you whats broken. Start at the top. Everything in this post is truth. The people answering the phones do not understand a simple question. It's disgusting that you are not listening to your customers that there is a huge tangled problem.

Original review: July 25, 2018

I paid Apria for an equipment order, and was told the order was escalated as it was an urgent need, and there had already been some delays in getting the equipment approved through insurance (also Apria's fault - my insurance had record of the approval three weeks prior). I was told I should receive a tracking number within the next two business days.

Two days later, no tracking number, so I called to inquire. I was told my order had shipped, but it did not yet have a tracking number, and I would be called with tracking information as soon as they received it. Needless to say, this did not happen, and with repeated calls over the next few weeks, I was told repeatedly that the order had shipped. Finally they "clarified" that the order showed "complete" in the system, but had not actually shipped. They promised to contact the shipping department and try to make sure it went out quickly.

Over the following month, further calls revealed that it hadn't in fact "shipped," but the order was "complete" and would be shipping any day. They claimed to be unable to find a phone number for the shipper, but would email them - they refused to give me any contact information at all for the shipper, refused to allow me to speak with a manager/supervisor, and continued to feed me lies.

Now, a month after my credit card was charged, and after my insurance was billed and paid their amount, still nothing received, so I called yet again. This time, I was told my order had been "ended" (canceled). They could not determine why. No refunds were issued to me or my insurance - they kept the money, but had I not called again, they would never have sent the supplies. That is literally theft. I have now been told that a new order has been submitted, and promised that I will not be charged again, and once again promised that the order will be "escalated." I have to say I don't believe a word of it after my experiences the past month. Any company who will outright lie to you that your order has shipped, keep your money, and cancel your order instead, does not deserve to be in business.

For the record, customer support is outsourced to India, and they will never allow you to talk to an actual supervisor, never transfer you to a "tier 2" support or native English speaker, and will use all manner of excuses to give you the runaround, leaving you on hold for exorbitant amounts of time, all to give you absolutely no usable information or assistance at all. Apria Healthcare is absolutely one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with in my life, and I find multiple complaints online that exactly mirror my own experience. This is not a trustworthy company, and I would recommend you look for literally any alternative option.

Original review: July 25, 2018

Where do I begin? Have had this company for about 6 yrs. Why I have stuck with them is beyond me? This week drew the last straw. Received a invoice for 3 different dates and 3 different items. I have Medicare and a great insurance company. First they tell me invoices were submitted but not paid? Call insurance they say they never received these invoices so they call them, and are told sent to collection agency. So this morning I looked at the invoices again and didn't make since because I have 3 items through them. Why would insurance pay for two items off that invoice but not the other? They have been paying so all of a sudden insurance choices what they are going to pay?

So called again today. This guy had no clue. Put me on hold for 30 minutes. Finally I hung up. Called insurance they had me online. Called them lady kept saying it was turned into collection for 2016. These bills were for 2018 then after explaining again she left came back and said, "Oh insurance never responded," really day before I was told they denied the claim. Lady on other line from insurance told her we never received the bill? Now Apria lady says, "Oh we resubmitted the bills July 14th or something like that..." Now you tell me what is going on. Not first time I have had dealings with them. I never received a bill and same invoice shows they sent 10.95 to collection agency and I owe $21.00 but she had no clue what it was for? I never receive a bill from them. They send it when they already sent into collection agency? I will be switching today already contacted Medicare.

Original review: July 24, 2018

If anyone requests you use Apria Healthcare for anything RUN. This is the worse company I've dealt with in my entire life. They have been processing an order for equipment for 5 months. Every time I call to find out the status of my order I get a different answer. Very frustrating that a simple order can take 5 months. I am going to talk to my Doctor about getting my O2 and CPAP equipment elsewhere.

Original review: July 23, 2018

This company gets worse and worse. First the hold period on the phone, the incompetency of the workers and the faulty equipment. Well all of that is bad enough but if that's not bad enough now they have hacked into my bank account and kept charging me money, I call, get placed on hold, finally speak to an individual whose English is not understandable. He agrees he sees they are taking money from my account. He sees that I have called on this before. Now he tells me but we don't know what it is for. I asked to speak to someone that could tell me and he sends me up to someone else and after being on hold for over an hour and half I hang up.

Original review: July 20, 2018

Apria Healthcare has committed FRAUD. They have made unauthorized charges to my credit card. They have sent me faulty equipment, incorrect supplies. Their customer service is simply RIDICULOUS. I have been lied to about how to handle all these issues by people who had basically no training with the products they represent. You cannot understand the people to whom you speak. This is a shame, because this company deals with life and death issues. There should be and has to be some kind of ACCOUNTABILITY for this equipment and supplies. I have sleep apnea and I am returning my machine and doing without because of their incompetence. I pray something is done about this unprofessional, incompetent company.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I have to call them about every 3 months due to the fact the unit that fills my portable tanks will not fill them. They have to come out and sometimes fix it on the first try. I have called 3 times in a row to order tubing and did not receive it till the 3rd try. The Customer Service has been terrible since they shipped the call center to the Philippines. Half the time you can not understand them and the other half they can't understand you. And most of the time the order is wrong. The billing department also leaves a lot to be desired.

Original review: July 18, 2018

It is very surreal to be reading such critical reviews, because my story is so similar to many. Ask your doctor for a different company. I am appalled at the reviews, and my experience of runarounds, accusations, and outright lies. I finally got my CPAP, but they keep telling me I did not, and want to send another. Difficult to understand representatives do not help the situation. I wrote the CEO, I urge other to as well. An aside, it looks as though they treat their employees as badly as their customers. I will ask my doctor if I can somehow transfer my account, but, I'll bet I cannot. I can't wait for the long term problems I'm reading about.

Original review: July 17, 2018

I ordered some crutches after foot surgery. Apria told me they will be delivered in the afternoon. Next morning, still no crutches. I called back Apria. I was told they were on the truck for delivery. Still no crutches by mid afternoon. I called back and I was told the crutches will be on the truck as soon as they receive them at their warehouse... drum roll... in KANSAS CITY. Then they will be shipped to local branch in Miramar, South Florida. Timeline was unknown. WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? Come on Apria. Get out of business. What you are doing is criminal. Complaint sent by a senior citizen unable to walk.

Original review: July 14, 2018

Apria sent a new CPAP quickly. Unfortunately, the setting was incorrect. I have called 5 times in the last 2 weeks and have yet to have a call from a technician. I have talked to 2 different supervisors, and had them escalate my concern to urgent. Still no response 2 weeks later. How many times should I call? The return of a CPAP is prohibitive and will only be accepted if defective item. It isn't defective, I just need someone to fix the setting.

Original review: July 12, 2018

My doctor referred Apria to me when he put me on nebulizer treatments 2 yrs ago for COPD. Right from the get go there were issues. Every time I called for the medicine cups, or the filters for the nebulizer machine or even the tubing it was clear the person on the other end did not understand the request. It might help if the people taking the orders spoke better English and understood the products being ordered but that is not the case.

In 2 yrs of doing business with them I have yet to give an order that I did not have to describe in detail several times during the order process and I learned to follow up with a phone call the next day to confirm the order is actually being processed. Today I called to find out why the order I made 2 weeks ago for the medicine cups I need hasn't arrived and was advised they were sent a week ago but couldn't provide a tracking number. I asked to speak to a supervisor about the matter and was advised a supervisor could not help me with this issue. That was my last straw. I've had enough. It's very clear the customer service reps are incompetent to handle even the smallest of tasks. The customer service at Apria is horrible and I have canceled my prescription.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I have been an Apria customer for many yrs, this is my insurance company's preferred provider for cpap supplies. RUN from this company if you can. Customer service and billing plays the Abbott and Costello game of who's on 1st. I spoke to Customer service 4 times and Billing 3 times this morning, both referred me to the other, and long hold times between each other. This is a little about them. In 2017 I told Apria that I had paid my insurance deductible, but I wanted them to check my ins. to verify my coverage and what the out of pocket or copay would be for the supplies I needed. Apria was told they were not to ship supplies until they called me with an estimate of what my out of pocket expense was going to be unless the insurance was paying at 100%.

They mailed the supplies and are now billing me 14 months later for supplies that they still haven't gotten filed correctly with my insurance company. 2018 My husband was offered a new mask to try. The trial was free if you didn't like it and returned it within 30 days. I contacted the local Apria office less than 2 weeks later and told the office it didn't work for him. He drove to the office and he tried to return it. He visited the therapist about it. The therapist shows he came in before the 30 days but didn't show he tried to return the mask in his notes. There is more to all this but you get the point. In 2016 they billed my credit card on file without my permission and it took multiple calls and 7 months to get a refund. I removed my card from my account.

Original review: July 5, 2018

Out of the blue, I received a box from Apria. In it was a CPAP facemask. Since I hadn't ordered one, and my doctor had not ordered one, that meant that Apria had decided, on their own, to choose a mask for me, ship it to me and bill me! I had to call them to get an RMA and credit. The receptionist transferred me to "the right place," and after being on hold for a long time, they hung up on me! I called back, and it took 3 call transfers to find the right person. They gave me an RMA and said they would credit my account. I shipped it back the same day. A month later I receive a BILL in the mail for that same product. AGAIN, I had to call back. "Carrie" said she adjusted it off of my account. We'll see. A TERRIBLE experience, with a similar one happening a year or so earlier. I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY CAN STILL BE IN BUSINESS!! VERY frustrated! VERY unhappy.

Original review: July 2, 2018

They keep you on hold for as long as 30 minutes at a time. If you ask them to spell their names they will say "Mam you are breaking up I can't hear you and hang up." If you get to speak with a supervisor she will not help you. I contacted a supervisor in the States and she was no help either. They monitor calls but doubtful that they listen to them because if you talk to another Customer service Rep. They have no clue. And they must not read the reviews about them or don't care.

Original review: June 29, 2018

Customer service is of poor quality. The level of care for patients and quality of care is sub-par. When calling, you get multiple different stories and along with being told that it will take 7-10 days for a CPAP machine to be delivered. To my surprise, they never called the insurance company to verify the benefits until I made them aware of this. Will file a formal complaint to CMS and JCAHO. Their concern for patient safety is Unacceptable.

Original review: June 25, 2018

It's taken Apria three weeks since my doctor put me in for a new CPAP machine to contact me. I just spent 28 1/2 minutes (REALLY!) on the phone. Why? Because they insist that the INCORRECT information they have on me is correct! They insisted I had secondary coverage. I do not. And the myriad of empty apologies do not placate me, they infuriate me. GET IT RIGHT and there is NO NEED to apologize! And my language is toned down here for fear they would not publish my complaints.

Original review: June 23, 2018

Been a customer for about a year and wish I never became one. Horrible communication and even worse customer service. Random unexpected and outrageous billing without any notice. Sounds like they need a complete executive reorg including a new customer service department.

Original review: June 21, 2018

I spent 2 1/2 hours on the phone with Apria for one simple question. When the call was complete I knew no more than I did before the call. I was directed to five different departments and nobody could give me a answer. It seems to me that there are no people there that know how to conduct a decent conversation with customers.

I've also been charged for services that my insurance had already paid for and they (Apria) insist that I owe money that my insurance says I don't. They refused to contact my insurance company to inquire about my concerns because they told me it wasn't their job to contact them. My insurance company contacted them a month ago but that did no good either. I will never order anything else from these rip off artist. I also recommend that anyone who needs CPAP supplies to find some other company to get them from. You will be a lot happier and you won't have to go through a bunch of B.S. every time you place an order!

Apria Healthcare Company Information

www.apria.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business