About 1st Phorm
This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
1st Phorm’s weight loss products are designed to give you the biggest return on your efforts by maximizing fat loss, controlling your appetite and curbing cravings. Its weight loss products are sold in multipacks that work synergistically.
- Easy-to-read packaging
- Supports weight loss and control
- Vegan and kid-friendly options
- Premium-priced products
- Authorized retailers not listed on site
1st Phorm offers supplements, multivitamins, protein powders and other health products. It has a good refund policy, but prices may be high for some. Dieters can use its app to get coaching, meal plans and guided workouts.
What is 1st Phorm?
1st Phorm is a sports nutrition company that sells a variety of supplements, powders and bars. The company claims to perfect its products for years and taste test them hundreds of times for flavor, consistency and results before selling them to the public.
1st Phorm products
1st Phorm has several meal replacement and fat-burning options. It also sells products designed to help build muscle, improve immune health, enhance workouts and increase testosterone levels. There’s also a Kiddo Series that provides children with essential nutrients for healthy development.
- 1st Phorm protein bars: The company created its Level-1 protein bars to serve as a fulfilling snack or meal. You can choose your flavor for each of the two boxes that come with your order. 1st Phorm protein bars are priced at $79 per order of 30 bars.
- 1st Phorm protein powder: Level-1 protein powder is designed for those looking for meal replacements, while Phormula-1 is a post-workout protein powder. Both powders are created from low-temperature-processed whey protein. Prices range from $49.99 to $54.99.
- 1st Phorm supplements: The company has several types of men’s and women’s multivitamins and targeted health supplements, including products designed to support healthier joints, hearts, prostates, adrenals, hair, skin and nails. 1st Phorm also sells prenatal and children's vitamins, vegan-friendly powders and fish oils. Prices range from $19.99 for a single bottle to $174.99 for multiproduct packs.
- 1st Phorm apparel: 1st Phorm fans have plenty of gear to choose from, including hats, shirts, sports bras, jackets and sweaters. Clothing and accessories for men and women come in at least two color options. Prices on apparel range from $3 to $300.
About 1st Phorm’s Legionnaire Program
The Legionnaire Program lets you sell 1st Phorm products and earn a commission. The company provides you with methods to sell products and supports you through unrestricted access to its marketing team and one-on-one coaching from social media experts. You receive up to 25% of the value of the products you sell.
1st Phorm FAQ
- Is 1st Phorm FDA approved?
- No, 1st Phorm is not approved by the Federal Drug Administration because supplement companies do not require FDA approval. However, its products are manufactured in an FDA-inspected facility. The company tests its products before and after production to ensure what's on the label matches what's in the container.
- Is 1st Phorm a pyramid scheme?
- 1st Phorm has an affiliate program that lets you you earn commissions on the products you sell. Once a customer buys from you the first time, you earn residual commissions every time they make a purchase. This is a form of multilevel marketing, also known as referral marketing or pyramid selling.
- Where can I buy 1st Phorm products?
- You can buy products online through 1st Phorm’s web store and authorized retailers. Contact the company on their live chat for authorized retailers near you.
- When was 1st Phorm founded?
- 1st Phorm was founded in 2008.
- What is 1st Phorm's refund policy?
- 1st Phorm has a money-back guarantee. The company states that if you’re not happy with its products, you can send back the unused portion within 30 days of purchase for a full refund plus an additional 10%. However, the company won’t refund shipping costs.
Is 1st Phorm legit?
1st Phorm is a one-stop shop for those looking for more effective workouts or to lose weight. Whether you're looking for a daily multivitamin, pre- and post-workout shakes, fat-burning products, weight loss solutions or other products to help you reach your health goals, 1st Phorm has products to move you on your journey.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 3,147,925 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
When I first encountered 1st Phorm, it was on Instagram, and I'd had a bunch of questions... I contacted the two people whose pages I was following about the products they were using and they answered a few questions but also pointed me to a "coach" who answered a lot more of my questions. I eventually ordered some product, received some handwritten notes welcoming me to the 1st Phorm Phamily (very nice) and let me know if I had any issues to please contact them right away.
Eventually I had an issue with a product, I contacted them via email (on a holiday, late at night) and got an immediate response (which I was not expecting!) and was very pleasantly surprised with the way it was handled. Very positively, new product sent out immediately, a return label printed for the problem product, and I was a happy guy! Wow... I've never gotten such personable service from some of the other big brands companies like this. I've gone on to try the "MyTransphormation" app, (about $50 for a year) gets you a coach, nutrition monitoring, videos, etc.,-- you can't get a trainer for that much! As a company, I give you accolades not only for taking care of your clientele, but also offering top grade supplements! The fact you offer trainers to a regular joe like me, for as little as $50 on an app is great! Thanks 1st Phorm! (And no, I'm not paid to say anything in this review!)
I use the Phormula 1 natural. It has few ingredients and is sweetened with stevia. Best tasting protein powder I have used (I’ve tried a lot of different ones). It mixes well. I also downloaded the app free version. It has good workout splits planned out for you and a meal plan for your goals. There are also videos &/or instruction of the exercises if you don’t know one. I am seriously considering the premium version to get more personalized help. It is around $50 a year. You cannot hire a trainer or nutritionist for that price. I love 1st Phorm!
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
1st Phorm Company Information
- Company Name:
- 1st phorm
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.