Aaptiv is an audio-guided training program that doesn’t require you to focus on a screen while working out. Instead, the Aaptiv app lets you listen to fitness trainers and focus on your form. You can use Aaptiv when you’re at the gym, exercising outside or in the mood for a home workout.
- Customization options
- Easy to use
- Monthly fee
Aaptiv provides voice-guided workouts and custom playlists. Aaptiv charges a fee to connect you with fitness experts who help you reach your goals. Programs are available for beginner, intermediate and advanced users.
What is Aaptiv?
Aaptiv is an online health and wellness app that connects users with fitness trainers. The app works on most devices and only takes a few minutes to set up. You can customize your workout experience by selecting different fitness levels, goals, types of trainers and music.
How much does Aaptiv cost?
Aaptiv offers two different subscription options. Both options give you access to every Aaptiv feature, workout, guide and resource.
- Monthly subscriptions are $14.99.
- Yearly subscriptions are $99.99.
Both subscription options automatically renew at the end of each payment period.
Aaptiv offers programs that focus on weight loss, strength training and stress reduction through its app. The company designed each program to help people meet different goals.
- Intro to Weight Loss
- Intro to Weight Loss helps you understand the basics of nutrition and creates a six-week plan that includes three weekly workouts. This program lets you record your starting weight and track progress as you move toward your goal. Intro to Weight Loss is a smart option if you’re starting a weight loss journey because it’s a stepping stone toward more intense Aaptiv workout programs. Aaptiv also offers a weight loss maintenance program.
- Walk to Run One Mile
- This four-week training program gets you running gradually longer distances to help improve your stamina. If you’ve wondered what it feels like to run a whole mile without stopping, the Walk to Run One Mile program is a good first step.
- Total Body Training
- Total Body Training programs include cardio and strength workouts for intermediate-level fitness. Led by expert trainer Ackeem Emmons, this four-week training program claims to make you stronger, leaner and faster.
- Crosstrain to 5K
- Crosstrain to 5K is a race training program that focuses on specialized workouts to help build speed and endurance. The program includes speed runs, tempo runs, recovery runs and interval training.
- How does Aaptiv work?
- Aaptiv has online workout programs that connect users with expert fitness trainers. You can customize your workout experience based on your goals and fitness level, and you get to choose from thousands of fitness programs and guides.
- Can I use Aaptiv on multiple devices?
- You can log into Aaptiv on multiple devices but not at the same time. If you like to use your iPad for cycling and your iPhone for running, that's fine. You just can’t access workouts through different devices simultaneously. It’s relatively easy to switch between devices.
- Does Aaptiv work on the Apple Watch?
- Yes, Aaptiv works on the Apple Watch. It also works with other iOS and Android devices.
- Do you have to pay for Aaptiv?
- Yes. A monthly subscription is $14.99, and an annual subscription is $99.99. All subscriptions are renewed automatically.
- What are the average results with Aaptiv?
- Results vary. Aaptiv provides encouragement and training, but it’s up to you to make modifications and changes based on your abilities and health.
- Are there any risks or side effects with Aaptiv?
- Consult your doctor before starting a new workout routine. Your doctor can determine if there are any physical risk factors to consider before starting a new fitness regimen.
- Does Aaptiv offer a free trial period?
- Yes, Aaptiv offers a seven-day trial that lets you explore all of its features without a commitment.
Is Aaptiv worth it?
Considering that a personal trainer costs more than $40 an hour, we think Aaptiv is worth the money. Aaptiv workout programs are good for a range of fitness levels, and the app provides resources to create an exercise routine that works with your schedule. However, like all weight loss apps, your results depend on how much effort and dedication you put into the routine.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 3,911,915 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
Great company with diversified good products that help customer lose weight and maintain optimum body mass. I would recommend it without any reservation to anyone who wants to lose weight and maintain a reasonable body mass based on his weight/height.
Aaptiv is a great app that offers a variety of media and workout options for all ages and skill levels. I’ve personally used the app for yoga since 2018 and enjoy the different types of flows and instructors offered. Cannot recommend Aaptiv enough!
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
Tired. Always tired. Aggravated. Lot of lost little weight. 4 lb in 2 months. Could have done that by by myself or maybe just went to the bathroom and weighed myself after that. All I know is it's garbage and there's nothing I would do to promote or give this product a thumbs up so to speak. Actually gets the exact opposite.
Aaptiv Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.