2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.50/5
$250 off + 2 Free Pillows*
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

Nectar sells one medium-firm mattress model that has excellent support, making it a great choice for back sleepers. It is manufactured with a cooling cover, gel memory foam, adaptive memory foam and a base layer. The mattress also comes with a 365-night sleep trial, and shipping and returns are free.

Nectar Sleep Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nectar Sleep?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nectar Sleep?

Original review: July 27, 2020

Ordered Nectar 2 months ago and kept getting the run-around with our mattress. We ordered one for our son AFTER we ordered ours and his came a week later. Customer service was horrible and we cancelled. They could never give us a straight answer as to where exactly our mattress was or how much longer it would be. Even a supervisor couldn’t help us out and just told us “give it 2-3 more weeks”. Now we are in the process of trying to get a refund and it’s been such a long process. I would never recommend this company to anyone!

Original review: July 23, 2020

Their delivery service is awful and they make many excuses. I waited 2 months for mine (that’s with me contacting them over 4 times). They promise (until they get your money) and under deliver. Expect to wait a very long time.

Original review: July 20, 2020

I purchased two mattresses that came with free sheets, pillows and mattress protectors. The price was good and reviews great. After the purchase was completed I found out there would be a three to four week delay in shipping which was unacceptable to me so I I attempted to cancel my order. Since there is no phone number it has to be by email. A few days go by and no answer. Then I get an email that says they are about to ship one of the mattresses. I emailed again stating I’m canceling my order and don’t want the mattress.

A few more days go by, no answer. Then an email that the mattress is shipped. I finally get a response saying that it’s to late to stop shipping but they will cancel my order. I ask what to do when the mattress arrives and am told to take a picture and they will arrange shipping back. I send the pictures but no surprise I don’t get a response. Then another email arrives saying my second mattress is about to be shipped. At this point I finally find a phone number to call and after one hour and forty six minutes on hold I speak with a very pleasant agent who was very helpful. She arranged for a pickup of the two mattresses and canceled the rest of my order. I tracked the mattresses and they have been back at the warehouse for a week but no refund yet. I have sent at least six more emails and have had zero response.

Now I get more emails saying the rest of my order is being shipped!!!! I have attempted to reach them to say I no longer live at that address but guess what, no response. Now even when calling the phone number it doesn’t even give m the option to hold, just email us!! I also attempted to use the chat feature but I never move beyond #83 in, line. I don’t know about the mattresses but I hope you don’t want to return them because you can’t get a hold of anyone, absolutely pathetic.

Original review: July 19, 2020

I purchased 2 Twin XL bed foundations and mattresses because of reviews and "easy Returns". Well the beds did not work for my kids as they were literally falling off the sides. It was way too small and uncomfortable. I called to schedule refund and pick up ... of course it's not that easy. The bed foundations were initiated and approved to return, however, I am expected to find a charity and have the charity provide me with detailed specific receipt in which I have to provide to them within 30 days. (COVID time almost impossible)..before they will refund my money! As for the mattresses they will not even consider refund until 30 days have passed, as if my sons will shrink and miraculously fit on their mattress. So I have to go through this entire cumbersome, inefficient, inconvenient process. This is NOT what I was sold! Do not believe their advertisements. Beware of this company. GT

Original review: July 18, 2020

This mattress is extremely soft. My wife, who is average/small size literally sinks to the floor or bed frame. It feels really cheap. We purchased it because we were enticed by the free pillows, mattress protector and sheets during a sale weekend. We literally can’t sleep on it. Would find a better mattress in the used furniture section on Craigslist. Please avoid. Finally, the return policy can only be initiated 30 days after purchase. We knew we didn’t want it after 5 minutes.

Original review: July 17, 2020

I gave Nectar a neutral 3 stars because my experience with them is limited to one underwhelming interaction with a Nectar customer service representative. I was hoping to take advantage of a great sale that Nectar was having and to replace our current Helix mattress that we don't love. I had seen that they offer Katapult (formerly Zibby) financing which I use and have had a good experience with overall. After not being able to find the option anywhere on their site, I sent an email to their customer service department asking if they still work with Katapult. I was told that they do, but to get to the option I would need to apply for, and be denied, Affirm financing.

I know from past experience that Affirm is not available to residents of Iowa and West Virginia, so I informed the rep of that and stated I did not want a hit on my credit report for something that would be denied because of my state of residence. The representative replied "I've seen people from any state be approved". I double-checked just to be sure Affirm was still unavailable to residents of Iowa, but it still is. Like I said, my experience is extremely limited to that one interaction, but I thought it was unfortunate that the rep completely disregarded me and assumed I was incorrect rather than looking into it and informing themselves so that the process might be better for those who live in the 2 states that Affirm doesn't serve. I realize that's a small percentage of people, but it still rubs me the wrong way to have to have a hit on my credit for no reason.

Original review: July 15, 2020

I wanted to purchase this mattress, but I changed my mind. Their system somehow recorded my purchase, twice. I have the chat that says they cancelled the first order. However, I have the credit extended to me - twice. I am now on the line to pay for a mattress delivered to my home. I returned the mattress. They credited the first order. But they have not credited the second order. And I am still awaiting credit for my first payment that I made to Affirm, the company who extends credit to the consumers.

I realized the magnitude of my mistake and now I am left with a bill and no merchandise to show for it. I have left at least five messages to customer service and not one customer service person has answered my email yet. The instant chat I waited three hours for while on a road trip essentially ended because the company closed California time. I wanted to log in today and try to chat today, but I was 164th in line to chat. All I would like to do is resolve the problem. I don't know what else to do now? Get a lawyer? But that will cost more money.

Original review: July 14, 2020

I have had the worst experience with Nectar. First, we purchase a king size bed with foundation and free gifts. We knew there were delays, but we would have never expected to wait over 6 weeks to even receive the first shipment notification. Then, once we finally get the mattress and the foundation, we realized the latter was the wrong size (queen instead of king).

I have been trying to reach out to customer service by phone for days, waited on the line for hours and hours (this is not an exaggeration), and when finally managed to talk with somebody (via chat, you can forget about calling them!), they told me I had to donate my foundation to a local organization, and send back a receipt within 30 days if I want to get a refund. After, and only after, I would be able to purchase the proper foundation, risking to have the mattress on the floor for another 6 weeks, or losing money.

Now, why did they send me a queen size foundation with a king mattress in the first place? And given that that was their mistake, why now do I have to spend days and days trying to donate a foundation that nobody wants just to get a refund? I think their Customer Service is ridiculous, and the only person that I chatted with was extremely rude. The mattress (at least the portion that we can lay onto) is comfortable, but it's not worth the hell that they put you through. I recommend purchasing your bed with a different, much more serious company.

Original review: July 10, 2020

Nectar Mattress Shipping Disaster!! Anyone else been waiting months for their Nectar Mattress?! With the same generic email response, “it’s on the truck waiting for UPS to get it.” I have never waiting so long for a product. Funny thing, when you place the order they say it will ship within 7-10 days. If I hadn’t already waited 2 months I would cancel and dispute the CC charge. And the lack of follow up is horrible! I serious have doubts it will ever show up.

Original review: July 7, 2020

I should have come here before purchasing a Nectar Mattress and Frame. All the single stars/ratings merely exemplify exactly what I have been experiencing for the past 3 weeks. They may have wonderful products but their Customer Service is non-existent and trying to get an answer is a joke. Everyone who has written in with poor communication issues, shipping issues, delay in shipping issues has simply expressed everything I have experienced.

I now have a King, 2 Twin XL's, sheet sets for all three, protective covers for all three sitting in my garage waiting for a return authorization. I am still waiting on the 2 Twin XL frames I ordered and which continue to get pushed out for no reason what so ever. They may have the best warranty (365 days and a lifetime warranty) but it will be worthless to all of us when they go out of business which would appear to me to be coming very soon. I should have known better and purchased from a local business! Don't do what many others have done and buy from Nectar. You will be frustrated, disappointed and probably pissed off and trust me it's not worth it.

Nectar Sleep Company Information