2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.50/5
$399 Of FREE Accessories With Every Mattress*
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

Nectar sells one medium-firm mattress model that has excellent support, making it a great choice for back sleepers. It is manufactured with a cooling cover, gel memory foam, adaptive memory foam and a base layer. The mattress also comes with a 365-night sleep trial, and shipping and returns are free.

Nectar Sleep Shop Now

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2020

Shop Now

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2020

Nectar Sleep Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nectar Sleep?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nectar Sleep?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

The fact of their return is AFTER 30 days, if they even honor that. Horrible service and VERY misleading terms. The quality of the products are not as described. The products have odors and the sheets are 100% polyester, not cooling like advised. The mattresses are firm not as described. I have never dealt with a company that states I have to wait before returning an item. This whole process has been a nightmare and I highly do not suggest buying any of their products. Prior to purchasing I contacted their customer service and was advised I could return my products for a full refund at any time no charge to me. This is NOT true. I want to support made in the USA companies but this is completely a scam.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

On August 11, 2020 I order a Nectar lush mattress with the adjustable bed frame and 2 king sized lush pillows. I received the bed frame on August 13th, however there was a manufacturer defect with a part that prevent the installation of the frame. On August 13th, I sent pictures are requested regarding the part and was assured that my replacement part would be send immediately.

It is now September 14th, I still have to part, no bed to sleep in and nothing but excuses from the customer department via email. I just made my first payment and no bed to sleep on. They will no escalate my request for the part and keep saying we are monitoring. I don't need it monitored, I need it the defective part replaced. I am extremely disappointed and frustrated. This is the absolute worst customer service that I have ever experienced with ANY company... ever. I do not recommend Nectar due to their customer service. I cant rate the bed because I have no way to sleep in it. They can ship the frame in 2 days but cannot replace a defective part in over 30 days. This is a company that is happy to take your money but is unable to provide customer service, Totally disgusted.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2020

I ordered a mattress through one of their promotions on August 25th. By September 12th the mattress had still not shipped. They could not provide even an estimated ship date. They blamed their system and Covid. I asked to cancel the order that way I could purchase from a local mattress store. They can't cancel the order even though it hasn't shipped. They can't refund me. They can't do anything but tell me there are many parts involved in shipping items. HELLO, I understand that! DO NOT BUY a mattress from them. They are not reliable and their policies are terrible.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

Would not recommend Nectar products to anyone. Ordered bed and recommended Nectar frame/foundation on 4/25/20. Paid $400 just for the mattress foundation. One person sleeps in this bed. On 4/30/20, informed that the order was delayed. We first received our order in mid May, 2020. Ordered received but on August 12, 2020, the center bar of the foundation was cracked and a twist appeared to the whole foundation. On August 13, 2020, the Nectar was notified, sent them pictures and was informed via e-mail that a replacement would be sent....Nearly 4 weeks later and several emails asking when I would hear back from them, one bare centerpiece was sent.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

I could leave 0 star if I can. After I have the mattress for over 45 days. I called them. Ask for return. It took 60 days to get approval. Then we have to donate to non-profit organization. But due to the COVID 19. None of the organization accept the donation. Really drive me nut. No help from Nectar at all. Don't even think to try this mattress. Don't waste your money and time.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2020

On your website. Nectar Sleep still states you receive 399.00 worth of merchandise with order of bed. If you look at the BBB website and other customer reviews. You will see complaints of customers stating they didn't get all items ordered. Which is my complaint. The mattress pad they showed with my order. Is not what I received. Instead I received a thin plastic waterproof COVER. Which is not a mattress pad. Which I could have bought for 20.00 at Kohl's. I will never use. The sheets were probably 40.00 and the two pillows were probably 20.00. And for some reason my neck doesn't like the pillows. So the 399.00 accessories advertised on your website if you buy a Nectar Sleep mattress is a sham.

If you go to the BBB website you can see for yourself what I am referring to. I am not even sure what the mattress is. As it shows that it is layered with memory foam etc. I can't even tell by the mattress I received. So would I refer a friend to this company? No I would not. And wish I bad done more research prior to purchasing bed.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

I'm posting this to make sure nobody I know makes the same mistake we made. We just purchased a Nectar mattress after doing tons of research and trying to find the correct one that would suit us. We were drawn to the Nectar because they BOLDLY offer a 365 night trial and state that the mattress can be returned easily. During the first night Chris woke up with severe back pain. He could barely stand up and had to roll out of bed. The mattress is way softer than they made it seem on their website and it caused his already bad back to hurt badly. We had to swap out the Nectar for our old mattress in the middle of the night. The Nectar is now sitting in the middle of the living room. We thought we could just email the company to return the mattress as it states online. EXCEPT, they make you keep the mattress for 30 days before they'll "initiate a return."

We appealed to them because of the back pain and they traded about eight emails asking for pictures, offering us $150 credit, offering us a mattress topper but refused the return. Now we're stuck with a mattress in the middle of the living room for the next month. The only reason I can think that they do this is to hope that we stain or otherwise ruin the mattress so they can deny the return. These aren't cheap. Never buy a Nectar.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2020

My boyfriend and I purchased a (2) nightstands and bed frame. It was a little delayed with shipping because of Covid, no problems. When one of the nightstands arrived it had a chip out of it and the drawer sits on an angle and therefore has problems closing. Additionally, the bed frame was chipped and scratched all over - not something we were willing to pay close to $400 for. Nectar customer service assisted us in shipping out replacements (their email customer service system is SLOW so be warned). The replacements arrived really quickly which was nice, but this nightstand was in even worse condition. The nightstand was completely smashed on top, the top piece had become disconnected and it was not in any state to be used. Feeling frustrated we requested a refund.

Nectar are happy to oblige, however, their refund policy/system is disgusting and embarrassing. Obviously they have so many returns and want a tax write off so we were told we had to donate the unusable broken item to a charity or church. It was an embarrassing experience asking the charity to then write a donation receipt to prove we'd donate it. I am shocked Nectar are allowed to get away with this and it truly is a poor. You shipped us (3) broken items and now we're expected to go out of our way to get this corrected. I wish there was somewhere I could report this poor business practice, I definitely do not recommend Nectar - the items are cheap and in bad condition on arrival.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

Be forewarned! Do not purchase from Nectar the mattress company. I ordered a mattress that has yet to be shipped and they are blaming it on delays from FED EX. Initially I received an email telling me it would be 7-14 day delay. When I received my actual email the ship date said July 25 - Aug 1st. Even after August 1st I've had no email updates from Nectar. Last week I chatted with the company while they gave me the excuses about FED EX delays. They told me I'd get an email update on Monday which I did that said exactly the same thing. So today I go to cancel my order altogether and all I get are excuses. Now they claim they can't cancel the shipping label until it is returned to their warehouse. Funny, on my chat session they told me it was still at the warehouse!

In the meanwhile I'm on the hook for approximately 900. to Affirm which is how I chose to pay for it so I could make payments on it. According to Affirm's website you can't get a refund from Affirm until they've received one from the company (NECTAR). During my conversation I asked to speak to a supervisor. I still kept getting delayed. I was on the call for 26 minutes with no resolution.

Don't buy NECTAR in stores either because my daughter was going to buy one and the mattress store told her possibly two weeks or more. Be forewarned. While I can attest that Co-Vid is real, I can't understand what the shortage is for so many things including mattresses! Nothing like placing blame either on the shipping company who probably hasn't even picked it up yet. DELAY tactics I'm sure. I can't review the actual product because I never received it. Only thing I did receive was the mattress cover I bought but can't even use till I get the mattress. I will NEVER do this again.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2020

As many others have mentioned, I purchased a Queen mattress during the 4th of July sale. Advertised with the Mattress was a Nectar bed sheet set valued at $150, and a Mattress Cover valued at $99. I ended up receiving a ComfortLab bed sheet set which goes in retail for $32. Absolutely ridiculous that they'd make this substitution without informing anyone, and just expect people to be okay with it. Although the Mattress is fine, I would recommend steering clear from Nectar, as their deals are incredibly deceptive, and will likely have you pay more than what Mattress costs with false promises of expensive add ons.

Nectar Sleep Company Information