Find a Mattress Brands partner

2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

3.8/5 (18 ratings)
Find a Mattress Brands partner

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

About Helix Mattress

Helix is an online mattress company offering a range of hybrid mattresses. Each of its six mattresses comes in a LUXE version. Additional custom mattresses are also available. Helix can ship to anywhere in the US and Canada.

Pros

• Ships to the US and Canada
  • Good edge support
  • 100-night sleep trial
  • Below market prices

Cons

• 30-night break-in period
  • Some off-gassing

Bottom Line

Helix offers dozens of hybrid mattresses with a wide range of firmness levels to please everyone. Edge support is good, and prices are fair for these breathable, durable mattresses.

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

Helix Mattress Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Helix Mattress?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Helix Mattress?

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I thought it was cool and I like the comfortability of it. It showed a lot of good strengths and I think it was the most comfortable mattress I ever had.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I had seen good reviews on it on the website which made me interested to find out more about the brand. I even talked to people at work to see if they have ever heard of the brand. I never thought the reviews would be so accurate to me. I never knew a mattress to hold up for so long as this brand. It was such a firm and long lasting mattress. Padding layers were very nice. I had one in the past where they became very worn looking and this one looked brand new for awhile.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

It was on sale and I needed one for my bedroom since I recently just moved. I saw it had great reviews online and I had a gift card to buy it. Very reliable brand for this type of Mattress. The mattress is comfortable, soft, durable, and easy to move. I am able to clean it effectively with no issues. I have had quite a few relatives complimented me on this mattress. I am always looking forward to come home and relax on my bed because of this mattress. But I wish it was more bulky as far as height. Maybe I should have bought more than one to make my bed taller. I would love to see if there are any new innovative one out there since it has been a while since I purchased this mattress. I have recommended it to all my friend to buy this mattress.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

When I had first starting to research mattresses, I went to several furniture stores to compare prices. I had spent close to $700 purchasing the mattress at the time. The furniture store provided free delivery and the whole process went well. The one thing I dislike is its brand name but I like how the mattress is very reliable. The durability of the mattress is great. There is a 30 year warranty, and after close to 10 years, the mattress is still in good shape. It is very appealing and doing great.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I been dealing with this brand for years and I don't got nothing but good for this brand. All positive about the comfort of this mattress. Nice, appealing. It has great quality sleep and comfort. Just love how it feels. It's something I would cherish forever. They have good rating on their product. The best of the best. I would tell my friends to go purchase it. I prefer my family to go out and buy this. Go and buy yours today.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I chose this mattress over other brands because it was more reasonable than other mattresses and also I like the quality of the mattress. I really like sleeping on it very much and also sitting and doing other stuffs in bed. I like that it is very comfortable to sleep on. It is perfectly soft, not too soft and not too hard. But I wish the price was a bit more reasonable. Nowadays all of them are so expensive.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

Helix Mattress is great as it won't bend or mound while sleeping. Stiffness of the mattress is the important factor that I look into consideration when buying a mattress as I don't want the mattress to lose its shape. Cushion effect is what I would like to add to the mattress.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I hear a couple of positive things about this brand before and I decide buy it (I have a lot of time with this mattress). Also the features of this mattress looks very straightforward and confident and was recommended by a couple of friends. But in the last time this brand has lowered your quality to other emerging brands and need improve your adaptability to the new needs of the market. Also the price I pay in the moment I buy it was a kind of high. But I like the comfort, the durability and the design overall. Also this mattress provide me a good night sleeps since a years ago.

Helix Mattress Company Information