2. Homeowners

Woodbridge, NJ

3.4/5 (929 ratings)

About Bob's Discount Furniture

Bob's Discount Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bob's Discount Furniture?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bob's Discount Furniture?

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

Waiting for my paid sofas for three months. No clear response from Bob. All lies. First was in two months, then by September. The last one by January 2022, complicated customer service. I have tried many different ways to get someone with a good answer but no luck till now.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

I would give them a zero if possible. Have had nothing but problems! First my bed frame was delivered a couple hours late and I was told the hardware was missing to contact customer care and hardware would be brought out to assemble it. I was then told hardware was unavailable and I would have to wait a month for a replacement. In the meantime I would have to keep the large box in my 750 sq ft apartment. When the replacement came I was told nothing was missing from the original set. Then when the dresser and coffee table were delivered they were both damaged. On the second try the coffee table was damaged again. They were supposed to check the table before the third delivery even left the warehouse. The delivery guys said it was missing stuff. I have heard nothing from the company even after all these issues. They seem to not care at all. AVOID them at all costs!!!!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

We originally chose Bob’s with the thought that we were getting a quality product for a decent price. Unfortunately though, this was wrong! Every piece of furniture that we have bought for our house has a lifespan and expiration date of two years or less. The simplest things break under normal usage like handles and knobs, furniture legs, buttons on the upholstery, cracking of the drawers, bolts coming off or stripping, lids on seats becoming disconnected, hinges falling off mirrors, etc. In our opinion? This furniture becomes dangerous under normal use. We’ve learned from this experience that we will spend a little more and get a quality product from a dependable source. We are a very dissatisfied customer and won’t return! Sorry Bob, it’s time to up your game!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

Jose L., treated me as less than human. Refused to deliver to my apartment because it’s street parking only. He claims they don’t service the city. They don’t deliver to the Boston cities. He drove off on me. Waived his hand in my face as to dismiss me. I found him parking spots and said I would pay for it and he ignored me. Wouldn’t even look me in the eye. He took pictures of me. I would recommend spending your money elsewhere where you can receive better treatment.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I ordered a couch on 6/1/21 and was told it was out of stock for two months which I agreed to wait. Received weekly updates and then finally got a text that my couch would be delivered on 8/20/21. On 8/17/21, I received a text that my couch would not be delivered on 8/20/21 as promised and I would have to wait until mid October because my furniture was stuck on a ship in Long Beach, CA. Received an email on 10/5/21 stating my couch would not be delivered now until mid February 2022...humph. Is my couch really on a boat in Long Beach or was this just a big lie??? I find it very hard to believe my couch is stuck in Long Beach for that length of time so I am waiting to hear a response from Bob's. This first explanation sounded a bit a bit fishy to me so I am interested to hear how they explain this new delay. My problem is that I custom ordered a La-z-Boy recliner to match this couch that I do not seem to be getting at this point. Very disappointed.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

I am writing today to log a complaint against your company. Items delivered today are damaged and poorly constructed. Drawers don't line up properly. Corners are damaged. Items were not taken out of box to verify conditions before drivers departed my location. Upon speaking with your customer care rep, I am utterly disgusted with your service. I was advised that I must wait for a repair tech to verify items irreparable.. During this time of Co-Vid disease, I'm forced to allow a stranger into my home. I'm being forced to contact my credit card provider to place a dispute on these charges. I'm being forced to miss more work time without any compensation from your company. At this time the only satisfaction Bob's can guarantee is the complete removal of these defective items from my home and full IMMEDIATE refund of paid funds. I am also advising that a full B.B.B complaint as well as reporting this negative interaction to any business reviews websites.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Do not shop at Bobs!!! I purchased a bedroom set for my son at the Wharton NJ store. Our salesman was "Just Paul" who suggested we go with a low profile foundation, even though the the bed displayed had a full size foundation; we trusted his advice and of course it was the wrong fit for the style of bed and it looked awful; so then the mishaps began; I called and requested the right size foundation be delivered; spoke with a Larry from "Customer Care" who informed me that they would waive the original delivery fee of $239.99 and he scheduled a delivery date for the correct foundation; so they show up a week later to pick up the wrong size foundation BUT didn't have a new foundation to delivery. So we denied the pick-up since they had NO foundation to deliver; it gets better; now I'm going back and forth with "Customer Care".

There was a Catherine; a Jonathan; a Dora; a Jorge; a Walbalie; a Stephanie; and at the Wharton New Jersey store there was a Theresa; a Latasha and a Ubaline. Now no one seems to know who Larry and/or any of the other "Customer Care" representatives are. Customer care says that the Wharton store has to be the ones to approve the refund but Wharton store claims we need to find Larry. The best part was that "Customer Care" kept saying that when the furniture was ALL delivered, they would recompense us $100 for each mishap; so finally the furniture is all delivered (with the exception of the wrong foundation which is still against the wall in the bedroom since they've yet to pick up) and NOW they informed us that all they can do to compensate is give us a $100 credit to use at Bob's; the absurdity of all this is truly surreal...

ALL I am asking for is a $239.99 delivery fee be waived as a courtesy to compensate for ALL the headaches, miscommunications and two trips I had to make to Virginia to accept the deliveries for my son, all were caused by errors on their part. And did I mention we STILL have the wrong foundation because they claim they cannot pick-up and deliver simultaneously so fingers crossed they show up soon to pick that up. We should have walked away when Just Paul couldn't convince us to buy all the extras and the store manager came and chatted over 20 minutes trying to convince us himself. NEVER AGAIN!!!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

We had ordered couches, end tables, coffee table and dining set at the end of June from Bob’s Furniture in Gilbert, AZ. We were told it would be about 30 days out. We completely understood that and have been getting weekly updates regarding our products pushing all of our products out to a further date. (Every Tuesday we get updates pushing it further and further out). It is now September 28 and we just received an email stating we are now pushed out until mid December. It is a typical bait and switch; bait you with 30 days out and now pushes you out to almost 6 months. This is fraudulent and not right.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

The arms are loose and when you push on them you can hear a popping noise as if there is loose cardboard. Feels different than the showroom model. The legs are plastic as well...though I may have overlooked this in showroom floor. Assembly required... Gives a new meaning to "discount".

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

My wife purchased a bed frame at the Southington Ct. store in August. She was told it was on back order and could not get it until Sept. 14th. She asked the sales person if the delivery team would take the old frame away. The answer was no but they would bring it to the curb. When the delivery team arrived on the 14th they told my 70 year old wife that they can't touch the old frame. So okay there was miscommunication at time of purchase. My wife told the delivery team that she would move the old frame to the curb herself. They told her they would come back in a few hours. After 3 hours my wife called the Southington store to check on the delivery and was told that our Bed Frame would be delivered Oct. 15th!!!

We were outraged! Bob's had already taken the money for our Frame a week earlier. So now we (both in our 70s) had to move the frame back from the curb into the bedroom and assemble. Calling the Southington store was useless. They could care less about our situation. I finally was transferred to a Company Customer Service agent. Flavio told me he was extremely sorry for the situation and would rectify it. He told me he would call back by 5pm if it was not going to be delivered that day. Of course no call back!

Yesterday which was the day after I called the Customer Service number and could not reach Flavio and talked with a rep named Moe. She was very pleasant but said there was nothing she could do about the situation and that the Frame would not be delivered before Oct 15th!!! I asked to talk to the Customer Service Manager and was transferred to a man I believed named Jorge. This fella told me that once our furniture was not deliverable on the 14th that it was earmarked for the next customer in line for this back ordered Frame!!! So our Merchandise that Bob's had already withdrawn payment from our checking was going to someone else. Insanity!!! Jorge again said nothing he could do except give us a credit for the delivery charge ($59). We don't want credit. We want the frame.

At that point I said to then just cancel our order. Jorge told me we had to cancel the order with the store. He said he would transfer me to the store and I asked him to please stay on the line so everyone knew what was happening. Also it is extremely difficult to get a live person on the phone at the Southington store. Jorge said he could not spend any more time on our situation and we were on our own. Are you kidding me??? Our family, especially our children have bought a lot of furniture from Bobs over the years. I told Jorge that our family was so outraged that our children were going to go on Facebook to all their contacts expressing the dissatisfaction with Bobs. He could care less!!! I know this venting here will not help in our situation but I just had to vent frustration somewhere.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

DELIVERY SERVICE SCAM. The delivery drivers comes to the door and takes a picture of the door so he can try to prove to his boss (I guess) that they attempted delivery. I can't believe a delivery supervisor is dumb enough to fall for that. The delivery driver did not feel like bringing my furniture upstairs. My old furniture was removed to make space for new Bob's Furniture and now I have nowhere to put my things and I have an event at my home this holiday weekend. My apartment is small and I was sitting close by the door in the living room (I can see my door from where my living room) waiting for Bob's delivery all morning. The entire delivery service at Bob's including the supervisors should be FIRED and replaced with professional responsible people.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

I would give 0 stars. A couple problems. I went to get a bed set and living room set. We knew ahead what we wanted. There are tons of coupons and codes online. The guy that helped said there was no discounts. So they lied. Advised me to order now. There was an 8 week wait for delivery. The guys at the counter said, "We can't set deliver until 30 days out." These guys can't keep their lies in Order. We were told that no fees if we get it paid off by December. The financing lady had a problem. We were going to pay one up front and I thought that at the desk we were going to pay 12% after the 120 days. That was a lie. We both paid the 500 and they used it for the 12. So I was just paying 12% up front for them doing nothing. Now I know why they didn't want me to pay off one set. That's stealing money. Say one and do another. They try to confuse you. So you don't understand.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2021

So I ordered a china cabinet from Bob's and one of the locking handles broke. It just turns and doesn’t unlock door anymore. I call warranty company but I’m told it’s still under Bob's warranty and I would have to call them for part. I call them for part and months later I’m sent 4 little 1 cent clips which is wrong. I call them back, email, and have service guy to come out to show him what I was sent was totally wrong. So service guy takes picture of part I need and sends it in. I get email confirming but you think everything is all good right? WRONG! Months go by and I get nothing, I finally call them and am told part will be here in September.

Ok fine, I’ll wait. How can they mess this up? Well they figured out how to, yesterday I received 2 packages from Bob's, would you believe they were both the wrong parts and they are again these little 1 cent parts I don’t need. Bob's is a total scam, I believe they are doing this purposely so I give up and they don’t have to send the part I need. Do not buy anything from this store. Once they have your money you’re nothing to them after that, just an annoyance. They talk a good game on the phone but when it comes down to it they will just not do right by you. I will never go to a Bob's again and I will tell everyone who will listen to just stay away. You have been warned.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

Let’s just say that you're better off buying a sofa from Amazon. Between Bob’s Discount Furniture and Acceptance Now being in the same building that should tell you to go elsewhere. Acceptance Now (formerly Rent-A-Center) trust me the goof proof is a scam and the furniture is crap.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

Ordered our living room set w/ recliner around February/March 2021 or so. Told due to COVID we'd receive in about 16 weeks. In June, we receive SOME of our merchandise. Since our purchase for all our furniture, we've been given a specific month that we would receive our merchandise. Month arrives and nothing. Call company to be told another month. This continues to happen with each call. It is now end of August and we are still waiting for furniture that we're told will now arrive in September, this is a problem!

Company makes sure you are paying on furniture that is not in your possession and is delivering products that are not put together well. No consumer should be paying for product they do not have. Recliner received had loose strings everywhere and nails coming out of it. My husband had to hammer them back in. Not sure what is going on with Bob's Discount Furniture, but their products and character has diminished substantially over the years. We will not use Bob's again.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

Where having lots of problems with Bob's. Bought a recliner less than a year ago. It broke. Paid 200 for the extended insurance. Chair broke May 2nd. As of today it's still broke. They can't get the parts and giving us the run around. We're going to have hire a repair man. Then take them to small claims. I have contacted them many times. Spoke to supervisors and yet nothing has been done. Makes me wonder if Bob really knows how bad his company is being run.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

Told my couch was in. The sales people lie to me on several occasions. Told me my couch was in their warehouse! Told me one lie after another! Do not buy from them. They have no accountability whatsoever!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

I bought furniture from Bob’s in April 2019 with Bob’s Goof Proof Protection Plan. Within 6 months, the Sofa set and love seat got damaged. Stitches of the fabric started ripping off. I filed a claim to "Goof Protection Plan" and my claim was denied because my furniture was under store warranty. Then I called the store, and they told me that they didn’t have that model in their stock, so they gave me some money to repair it from the outside. The store also told me that my warranty was still valid for five years.

In March 2020, my sofa set and love seat fabric started ripping off again from different places. I tried to contact the store and Bob’s customer center, but due to COVID-19, I was unable to contact them. Most of the time I made phone calls and after waiting two-three hours on hold my calls dropped, and I won’t be able to talk to anyone. Finally, I connected to a representative in May 2020, and he created a case and told me that they will review the case and let me know. After 2/3 weeks when I didn’t hear anything, I started contacting Bob’s customer center again. Every day I tried to make phone calls and tried to connect to a representative for 2/3 hours and ultimately my phone calls dropped. After a few weeks, I was able to connect to customer service and the representative told me that they were still reviewing my case, and he again created a new case number.

On 07/20/2020, I received an email from Bob’s customer service and informed me that my case was still under review. On 08/17/2020, I got another email from Bob, requested for photos and I sent photos of the damages. On the same day on 08/17/2020, I got another email in which I was informed that my claim was denied because my store warranty has expired, and I have to file claim through Bob’s Goof Protection. I filed a claim through Bob’s Goof and my claim was denied because the damages were not due to an accident. This is ridiculous, totally unacceptable. When I was buying the furniture, I was assured that everything is covered, but when I called, nobody stood behind their company and product.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

Never will I do business with Bob's again, I ordered my items in Dec 2020. Aimee P texted me back in March 12, that our furniture was discontinued and we need to come into the store and pick out something new. I called the store and they don't me it wasn't discontinued. Clearly she lied to me and wanted to boost her paycheck at the cost of us picking something else out. Now I get the furniture on Aug 10th, the delivery guys broke off my Ring Camera on the front door, without telling us. I had to find out when I got home from work. Now one the recliner doesn't fit in the room and I need to return it. I was told that I would get a in store credit, fine. But it express on 9/12/2021, horrible customer service. I have worked as a CSR for 25 years and never treated my customer so badly.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

I bought Curio-DMN100CO-ESPRESSO SONOMA from Bob's furniture, Bob's White Glove Delivery and received the product on July 07, 2021. The total price is $872.68. Order number: **.When we got the product, I noticed the door could not be closed properly and the product has toxic smell (I have a 5 year old at home). Later, Bob sent a person in and he confirmed the furniture needs to be replaced. The delivery was schedule on 8/10 but the Bob's furniture never showed up. The same thing happened again on 8/11. I got messages to tell me the delivery was on the way and my estimated time (or 30 mins away from me). However, no one showed up. Instead, on 8/11, I got a delivery receipt. I have been communicated with customer services about 8 times, the issue has not been resolved and no certainty that when the product can be exchanged. I want to say your business cannot build on lies.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

I place an order for loveseat and a sofa 2 months ago. The very next week I got the sofa only since they have a delay on the love seat for another 4 weeks, I accepted that. Just checked on the status of the love seat, guess what???? The updated delivery date is THE END OF SEPTEMBER??? I am so mad and I will never deal with BOB's Furniture again.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2021

We ordered a basic sectional on December 8, 2020 at Bob's Furniture Joliet and were told due to Covid, delivery would be worse case February 2021. February came and the furniture was not delivered and was pushed again to April. April came, same story, pushed to June. June came, delivery pushed to July. July came and and delivery was pushed to August, however this time we were actually given a specific delivery date and time. After 8 months our furniture was finally being delivered on August 10. However today, August 8th we received a call from Bob's telling us that only half of our sectional is in (even though days ago we were told the entire thing was in), and the other half will be delivered at the end of August.

This just gets more frustrating by the day. Bob's continues to sell and take orders for this particular couch even though they can not fulfill their orders from December of last year. My family member had a similar experience with a mattress set, so this appears to be a trend with Bob's. This was our first time ordering from Bob's and will be our last. I would love to be able to review the actual couch but we may never get it at this point. The company is a joke!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2021

I'm very upset and disappointed, The worst quality and customer service I have not seen in years. I bought 3 things (a huge mistake). A recliner (automatic) that no longer works, the structure is all damaged. Btw, when the recliner was brought in, it was also damaged and after complaining they sent a technician "to fix it", regrettably it fell apart again in a few weeks. A bed that when it arrived was already damaged. The drawers and the frame are not secure anymore. And a little chair, which is also damaged.

They sent a technician (for the bed) who used GLUE to "fix it"... And... Everything fell apart in a few weeks. I called again and they sent another technician with a really bad attitude and very disrespectful (which is NOT allowed in my house)... Who was also going to glue everything "together". He reported that were "missing parts" and this is why he "couldn't fix it". I bought this bed for my daughter for her birthday and now she can't sleep in it. I called again (for the fifth time) and supposedly someone from customer service opened a "claim" to "follow up on this".

I was supposed to receive a call or an email in order to present my case. I had to send photos (which is ok) or any other evidence to ensure that I am telling the truth. It was going to be an investigation... Despite all the calls, messages, complaints and visits from the "technicians". Without taking into account all the inconveniences caused. No one contacted me. Not a call, email, mail, nothing. I only received an email stating that the claim was denied due to a lack of evidence.

I called again today. Someone from customer service answered me. This representative was going to follow the same procedure as the previous representative. Open a complaint and blah blah blah. I asked to be transferred to a manager because I was not going to waste my time again. The manager tells me that the only report she can see in the system is from the technician who says he could not "solve" the problem because the necessary parts were not available. She tells me that she didn't have access to anything else. OMG!!!! How frustrating!

She also told me that the recliner is out of warranty and that nothing can be done. Regardless of the technician's visit and my claims. For the bed, she could only follow the same process. All as if she were a robot. There is no empathy or consideration. There is not going above and beyond. I'm still paying for a bed that no one can use. And I also paid for a recliner that's in the trash. Great customer service guys! DEFINITELY, I will not return and MAKE SURE to tell my story to everyone I can.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2021

This was one of the worst experiences dealing with a furniture store. I purchased a sofa and loveseat a little over a month ago and it's coming apart at the seams. They sent a technician who proceeded to push the stuffing back inside the sofas and said it's okay now. I have the insurance but it's worthless. I wanted to replace both pieces but they said the technician said it's not. I even had pictures of what it looked like before the technician stuffed the padding back in but they said they didn't need them. I would NEVER recommend purchasing anything from Bob's Furniture and have advised my family and friends to never purchase from them.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

If I could give them zero stars, I would. We were window shopping for furniture mid March 2021. We went into Bob's Discount Furniture and found a couch we liked. The salesman repeatedly told us if we didn't buy it right then, that day, they couldn't guarantee us an early May 2021 delivery. Multiple times we were told it would be delivered in May, even after I received the receipt. That was a big reason why we purchased it right then and there. May has long come and gone.

I received a text saying we would get it in August. A date for August 10th was set up (in writing). They don't give you a morning/afternoon time, just a day. So I made arrangements to be there that day. Today, August 2nd, I received a text and an email confirming a delivery date of 8/7/21. I contacted the company regarding their error and was told our date is the 7th and the 10th is unavailable. Beyond aggravating! I'm not available the days they offered and now have lost wages as a result of their error. Very disappointed in their lack of good customer service.

Original review: July 12, 2021

I've purchased a dinning room table in November 2020 and waited two months for delivery. Once I got the table it appeared to be fine, but over two months developed a white stain on the tabletop. I've called Bob's service department on three different occasions for the stain and the stain was not removed. All of the techs stated they could not do anything and advised me to contact my insurance company, which I purchased at Bob's Furniture. I called the company and they stated it's a manufacturer issue and to speak with Bob's. Furniture to resolve the issue.

The back order has been over five months trying to resolve this issue. I spoke with a supervisor on 6/19/21 who stated I would be receiving a new tabletop but could not place the order because the table was on back order and to call after July 1st. I called today 7/12/21 and now Bob's Furniture is stating there's nothing they can do nor would honor my replacement. This was the first time I ordered furniture from Bob's and will be the last time. Please don't not buy any items from the company.

Original review: July 10, 2021

We have purchased furniture from Bob's Discount Furniture over the past 7 years. We have used the no credit financing called Acceptance Now each time. We used this method 5 times. We would pay one loan off and finance another set of furniture when we needed it. This last time, we did as we always did and this was at the end of 2019. We made our payments but then the pandemic hit at the beginning of 2020.

We encountered some financial difficulties and money was extremely tight. I would try to call the store where we made payments and there was no answer. Of course, in the beginning all of the stores were closed. So I tried again when businesses were opening back up. No answer at the number we would call; so I tried the main store number and was told the Acceptance Now people were not back yet and we would have to wait until they returned. This was over a course of 6 months. I finally contacted someone and I was told that our account was turned over to Rent A Center. We received no phone calls or anything in the mail that this occurred.

When I explained to the Acceptance Now rep that we had difficulty financially during the acute phase of the pandemic and tried to reach someone there, I was told because it was past due, we would have to deal with Rent A Center. So, I called Rent A Center, started to make a monthly payments. Even though, I was never given any contract that explained what the terms would be with Rent A Center (i.e. interest rate, date of payment due, grace period or late fees). And if I didn't make the payment when the Rent A Center called and didn't get back to them right away (within the same day), then a Rent A Center truck pulled up to my driveway one day, a man came up to my door to discuss and/or collect payment.

I was definitely taken aback by this practice which is illegal. I told this man that I would make my payment during that week which I did. This has happened twice but still no contract which explains terms or anything. So, I called the Bob's Discount store that we have bought all of the furniture to speak with a representative about this. I explained the situation and why our account was sent to Rent A Center after doing so much business with them and paying off each and every financed purchase with them. The discussion I had with the rep really didn't make any sense and really didn't tell me anything. I suppose going the route of not checking credit to purchase furniture is not the way to go in the end.

My husband is a retired military vet and I work full time and I don't appreciate being treated like POS that doesn't pay our bills. We had some difficulty during the pandemic as did a lot of other people and Bob's Discount Furniture and Acceptance Now did not event take the time to listen or try to work out another payment plan. Instead, we now have to deal with Rent A Center's illegal practices and their attempted intimidation practices. I am trying to pay this as fast as I can but now I have obtain their terms which I know are certainly not what we agreed to with Acceptance Now through Bob's Discount Furniture. We are really not bad people and we do pay our bills.

Original review: July 6, 2021

I usually do not write reviews but for this purchase it was a must! It was the worse experience I have had in purchasing anything in my whole life. The initial purchase was good when I was in the store and was deciding on what to buy the sales associate was nice. But it was after I got the furniture that I realized I made a big mistake..SO where do I begin. I paid for white glove service where two or more people come to setup the furniture in your home; and that was when the problems began. They could not set up my bed for me because the foot board was "broken" (ended up being a lie) and I had to sleep on my floor for a week until someone else came out the following week with a new piece to fix it.

The second person end up coming out with no new piece to be put on and did not even look at the problem thoroughly. He seemed like he was in a rush. At that point I was fed up and I wanted my money back or new furniture as soon as possible but that was not gonna happen after I spoke to someone at customer service hotline. They told me I could not be refunded due to the furniture being in my house already and the new furniture could not come out to me until a month later!!!! I have been going back and forth with them ever since and this started in May. The most they could offer me was 25% back in store credit only which would expire in 30 days and If I took something else they would remove everything from my home.

Original review: July 2, 2021

I had a pathetic experience with Bob's and I would never recommend it to anybody. They were trying to deliver the Broken or missing pieces. When we return the product, they are sending the same Bunk bed every time. This has happened 8 times.

Original review: June 30, 2021

My initial experience was great. Good prices, prompt and timely delivery and great delivery persons, who provided "white glove" service. However if you don't purchase the extended warranty, be forewarned. My Gracie loveseat split at the termination point of the base to the arm and it happened 3 days after the 1 year warranty expired. You would think after spending $4k+ on the initial purchase, someone would authorize replacement, but NOPE. Money down the drain on a coach that is 1 year old and requires full replacement. It's discount for a reason. Think twice before purchasing from them. This is not long-term wear furniture.

Bob's Discount Furniture Company Information