1.09/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

2903 Ashley Furniture Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 5, 2019

We bought three nice looking beds, 2 queen and one king, all within 6 months had their middle support broken, none of us is overweight, but the design is very poor and the material is cheap. When went to the store to get service we were told it will take about a month for a tech to come and Inspect to decide a remedy, which will be arranged for probably in one more month, meantime I have a bed that I can't use, moved the mattress on the floor as the middle is sagging. Never again.

Original review: March 5, 2019

We made 3 purchases totaling $7,828. 4/3/19 we received frame broken floor model dresser(s) missing hardware and await the repair of a crushed chest of drawers. Ashley response - we'll call you - they don't.

Original review: March 5, 2019

Our daughter found a dresser she really liked here. We originally thought we could pick it up ourselves so didn't opt for their high delivery fees. Upon paying for this, we were given a date it would be in; then our daughter was made to sign forms stating that we could NOT cancel this order. Took my husband there a few days later to see the display dresser and he said we needed to get it delivered. So, upon paying that extremely high fee, we were now told it would be in a week later than the original date.

It has now been a week later than the 2nd date given us -- almost 2 weeks after the original date, and we have NOT heard from Ashley that this dresser has come in or when it will be delivered. We can't get in touch with them on the phone, and evidently, can't cancel the order. Have now seen other reviews about how awful their customer service and delivery service is and realize they are all true. Avoid shopping at Ashley Furniture and their outlets! (Can't leave a photo because our item hasn't been delivered!)

Original review: March 4, 2019

We went to our local Ashley looking for a recliner loveseat. We waited 4 weeks for it to be delivered only to be told the loveseat has been discontinued and no longer available!!!! Now we have to wait even longer for a replacement. That is not as nice as the discontinued one we purchased a month earlier. Very dissatisfied with this store and will never shop there again. Wish I had read these reviews before we did business with Ashley!??? Buyer beware!!!

Original review: March 4, 2019

This is my first and last time purchasing from Ashley. They are rude people. Have no sense of customer service and very disrespectful. They do not deliver on time or as promised. They schedule deliver dates and never show up. You call customer service and request them to return your call and never do. It is the worst service ever. They are rude as hell.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ashley Furniture?

Original review: March 4, 2019

We purchased our sofa on 12/28/18 and it was to be delivered on 12/31/18. Our condo is upstairs and the delivery personnel decided they couldn't get it upstairs because the stairwell was too narrow. They dropped it on our patio and left. I had to hire movers to bring it upstairs. All they had to do was take the back off (most reclining furniture does this) and they were done in 5 minutes. The Ashley drivers/movers should know this. This cost us another $120. When I called the Ashley store we purchased the sofa at (Long Beach Town Center),they agreed to reverse the delivery fee. They would only give me an Ashley store gift card for $100 in lieu of paying the mover fee.

When I went into the store to use my gift card, I selected a lamp. When I reached the customer service checkout, I was informed the gift card was only good for furniture. I reported all this to Ashley headquarters but never heard from them. Now we are waiting for a technician from Ashley to come out to fix the gears on the sofa. We also are not happy with the fabric. It has become very itchy and scratchy. We have to put a blanket on it to sit on it. VERY UNHAPPY with our purchase, customer service and overall management of Ashley Furniture. Will NEVER shop here again.

Original review: March 4, 2019

At the end of February 2019 I purchased a sofa bed from the Ashley Homestore. When they delivered under the 4 hour window they were almost 2 hours late so it was at 0830 pm. The men barely could lift the couch and had difficulty getting it in my condo so they took it back to the warehouse. The guidelines on the sofa for the door meant it should of fit. I was more upset that the service of trying to get it rectified was not very good.

After numerous calls and waiting online for more than an hour each time and never receiving a callback I finally went to the store and the gentleman seem to be appeasing me and said he would contact them and call me back. I had to call him. and then after several call he did call once and said they wouldn't redeliver and credited me. It should not of taken that much to get this cleared up. I finally went somewhere else where delivery was cheaper. I would of thought the manager would of taken a little more interest to keep the sale.

Original review: March 4, 2019

My first and last experience with Ashley Furniture. I bought a bedroom set in the beginning of December. They said I’ll receive it right after Christmas because it was peak season. I said okay. Instead of receiving my full set I got only the drawer and the mirror for the dresser, so I had to keep the mirror in a corner until I got the dresser. Then some of the handles were missing screws. (They just sent someone two months later to fix it.)

Approximately a month after the first delivery they bought my dresser. Then in the end of February the delivery guys brought my bed. PLEASE people DO NOT LEAVE THESE DELIVERY GUYS UNATTENDED!!! I left them in the room putting up the bed only to realize after that my Louis Vuitton travel bag worth over $3000 was gone with my New Pandora set inside that I got as a gift. When I called Ashley they said they’ll look into it. It’s been a week now and I haven’t heard from them. Plus they made me feel like I was lying when their delivery guys were the only persons in my home. I’ll give them 0 stars if I could. Their delivery guys are thieves. I’m not saying all of them are because I’m sure there’re some honest ones but the ones that delivered my bed were and they still took my tip before rushing out.

Original review: March 3, 2019

Purchased sofa and mattress. Also purchased warranty thru Guardian. After a month sofa started to crack. Called warranty company. They refuse to cover. I suggest going to Furniture Fair for quality furniture. Ashley sells junk and warranty does not cover anything.

Original review: March 2, 2019

@AshleyFurniture I battle with Multiple Sclerosis a condition that attacks the central nervous system and comes with a variety of symptoms that are painful and debilitating. Adequate SLEEP & COMFORTABLE SLEEPING CONDITIONS /ARRANGEMENTS play a vital part in keeping MS symptoms stable and relapse free. This is why I decided to invest in a bed equip to help me manage my symptoms and other conditions.

Unfortunately, I’ve been without a mattress since 2/20/19. The wrong mattress was delivered. Your company left the base of the bed and took the mattress back and promised the correct one would be delivered the next day. As of 3/2/19 this situation has not been resolved. Now I’m in pain and dealing with MS symptoms from sleeping on the couch. I pray it’s not a flareup. So @AshleyFurniture here is the timeline...a record of your lack of attention and expediency to this matter.

2/9/19 Ordered mattress w/ base from Ashley Homestore off of Glenwood Dr Raleigh, NC location. Set delivery date 2/20/19. 2/20/19 Delivered wrong mattress. Left base w/o mattress. Customer explained to customer service I had nowhere to sleep. Ashley failed protocol by not leaving mattress until the correct mattress could be delivered. Ashely told us it would be delivered next day. Promised an evening followup call for delivery info. Did not receive call.

2/21/19 Called local store. Told manager would call back once at work at 3:00pm. Representative from store called back. Ashley told us they could not deliver & delivery would be on Tuesday 2/26/19. We asked if they could deliver sooner considering I had nowhere to sleep & needed new mattress because I have Multiple Sclerosis and can’t sleep on just anything. Promised delivery Sat 2/23/19. Offered unfair compensation of $200 gift card. Declined offer considering how it would not benefit us & would not fix the dire situation. Ashley promised evening call. Did not receive followup call.

2/22/19 Did not receive call. 2/23/19 Mattress not delivered. Reason told: defect in mattress. Talked to manager. Compensation offered to take money off of the bill. Told it could not go into effect until mattress is delivered. Ashley Guaranteed delivery on Tuesday 2/26/19. Told we’d get a call the 2/25/19 Did not receive call on 2/25/19. 2/26/19 Called for delivery time. Ashley said it won’t be delivered. Ashley promised call in 24hrs from Order Management Team.

2/27/19 Order Management Team did not call back. Called customer service. Customer service agent tried for 15minutes to resolve issue but could not. Customer service rep discovered that that order was not on in quote, “manifest” last night. Told out of managers hands and local store could not fix the problem. Told we would receive a call from Order Management Team by the end of business day to confirm delivery and time. Meanwhile: We had to locate corporate info online since Customer service not local store. Called corporate number which redirected us back to local store. Located corporate email.Emailed complaint to corporate. Ashley automated email response received promising a call within 24-48hrs (did not see email until 3/1/19).

MEANWHILE 2/28/19 No call. We called & Ashley apologized saying that the promised 24 hrs call could actually take up to 48hrs. 3/1/19 Responded to automated email with requested information Ashley already had on file. Received Automated Email that promised a call within 48 hours. 3/2/19 No call yet. My multiple sclerosis is relapsing. MS symptoms are flaring up from sleeping on couch. Exhausted. Neuropathy pain all over. Disappointed in Ashley furniture Homestore. Please resolve this matter!

Original review: March 2, 2019

I went to Ashley Home Furniture in Carles Place, New York. I bought a living room set with a queens size sofa bed. After making the purchase, the sales person told me I should buy a mattress cover for the sofa bed and I did. When I got home I went on Ashley Furniture website and saw that the mattress protector was selling for $80 less. I called the store and they told me online and in store items are priced differently and there’s nothing they can do. The store manager said no even after I told her I just purchased $4000 worth of furniture and that they should at least honor the online price.

I wrote to Ashley customer care and I never got a response. I called customer services a month later and explained the situation. The representative sent me to the "Financial Dept." because they are the ones who handle account adjustments. Needless to say, the number she sent me was a scam service who poses as the Financial dept. They asked me for the credit card number and will credit the $80 to my credit card. The person on the phone then told me I have listen to 2 messages and I have to answer “Yes” or “No”. Upon listening to the message he said I must say “Yes” clearly. I suspect there is something wrong and I asked him why am I listening to messages that are selling magazines and other items unrelated to furniture. He ignored my comment and keep telling me to answer “yes” or “no”. I hung up the phone and called my credit card company to deactivate my card.

I called Ashley Furniture customer services again to make them aware what just happened. She did not let me explain the situation. Instead she assumed I was calling because I found a cheaper price on the furniture set I bought after delivery. I explained to her it's not the furniture, it's the mattress protector and I also said the previous representative had referred me to the "Financial Dept". I guess that set her off because she was yelling "We do not have a Financial Dept here" and she forwarded me to Synchrony credit card. After this experience, I will not shop at Ashley Furniture again and I have already told my friends and family about my experience.

Original review: March 2, 2019

March 2 2019-- I have owned a DuraBlend faux leather loveseat for one month. I bought it from Ashley Furniture Montreal Quebec warehouse "AS IS" with a couple of issues. Small damage on a corner etc... The seat (where I sit) on the couch is peeling like crazy and wherever there is a seam the DuraBlend is cracking and peeling... Do not buy their DuraBlend.

Original review: March 2, 2019

This has got to be the worst furniture buying experience I’ve ever had! All we purchased was a bed and dresser for our son. From the delivery people to the customer service the entire process has been infuriating. The bed was not put together properly, and the dresser had a drawer forced in. We have had a total of 4 delivery appointments (because apparently we have no life) and the bed is still falling apart! Now, as I sit on hold, I am waiting to explain how the shelf just fell down and when flipping it over we notice 3 screws missing, it broken on one side, and the wood stripped off underneath. I am so over this entire store that I want my money back! But I’m sure this will be a whole other fight. Please don’t shop here. Take your money elsewhere!

Original review: March 2, 2019

I am forced to leave my review here because they would not allow it posted on their website. That is one indication how bad their service is. I bought the Gilmanton Power Reclining leather Sofa complete set (Sofa, Loveseat, Rocker, Coffee table and two end tables) two months ago. The product is high quality and looks great. However, days after we bought it we realized, unlike other leather types this one sucks your body heat and forces you to look for another seat or put something warm between your body and the leather. Specially during winter times, you cannot sit on it for an extended period of time (beyond few minutes) before you realize that you constantly lose your body heat. At the time when you need a heater and/or a warm blanket to keep yourself warm in the home, sitting on these sofas is not practical.

I have sat on other leather sofas with different kind of leather that doesn't feel cold. Even though this leather is of high quality, it would just take all your body heat, you have to put a blanket or some warm cloth between your body and the leather. We were forced to go back to our older sofa set for our day to day need and keep this set in the portion of the living room where we entertain guests and only have to sit on it occasionally. Regarding customer service, the salesman, Adam was a great guy who went above and beyond to help us while purchasing the set. But the positive customer experience is short-lived after the item started being delivered. Because they could not deliver all at once, the first delivery had some problems with the love seat having a small scratch and the end table assembled wrongly.

I tried to call for service repeatedly but they were just sending me back and forth between the store and the main office. After a week when the main sofa was to be delivered, I refused the delivery before my concern was addressed. When the delivery guy told them that I have refused the delivery because of their non-response regarding my previous delivery issues, they started calling me now because it was to their own interest. After voicing my disappointment with their service, the issue had to be escalated to the store manager who scheduled a technician to fix the problems and eventually got fixed. Getting service to fix a blemish on a new product was like pulling teeth.

Original review: March 1, 2019

I would never recommend this company for your furniture need. We purchased a $6500 worth of sofa and $2500 worth of bed. All the products when we get delivered are always defective. It is been more than 8 months we are dealing with this company for our furniture. Despite of having so much problem they refuse to return the money. They just want any how to sell their product and later forget about it. Whenever some tech comes to our house to see the product he says it is not repairable and you will need a replacement and Ashley corporate always says the product is all good and close the file.

Once by chance I took the picture of the tech report what they submit to the company and I called them and they said your product is all fine until I saw them the picture of the report from their tech. And they were surprised how did I got the picture of that report. Now they know that they got stuck as I have the picture of the report so they did the replacement of the product finally after 8 months.

Again when they sent the product every time they sent a defective product to me and I just returned it with the delivery truck itself. It is been 8 times now in couple months that they came to my house to deliver and they took the furniture back with them. Even the delivery people are saying now that product from this company is getting worst day by day as they saw it from their eyes that they always open the box and the product is defective. I would not recommend to any of my friend out there to purchase any furniture from this company. It is worth spending some extra money with some other company and get a good quality furniture.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

Please please to anyone reading reviews. Do not use Ashley’s. We ordered $7000 in furniture Wednesday February 20th & were told we had to wait until February 28th to had it delivered. Once delivered the couch was damaged so they took it back & told us we would be getting a call first thing in the morning to reschedule delivery for the new couch. Nobody called. After dealing with a rude customer service agent at the home office, and a rude manager at the location in Mt Juliet TN we were told we would have to wait until March 8th to get our couch because they didn’t have anyone to deliver it for another week. They are refusing to take everything back & give us a refund but also refusing to admit fault or do anything to make this right in the first place. It’s sad that companies like this are still able to do business.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

They changed the delivery date without my permission to a day that we weren't available. When I called them, they told me they had proof that they could change the delivery date but couldn't tell me how or who changed the date. I am only giving them one star because I didn't have the chance to rate them worse.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

We bought a sofa set a little over a couple months ago along with a new dining set and bedroom set FROM ASHLEY FURNITURE STORE IN HOBBS, N.M... Over $11,000 worth of furniture...When we received everything, the sofa was completely different from the love seat, chair and ottoman... We immediately called them, and were told to send pictures, so we sent pictures... They sent a technician out and he agreed that indeed the sofa is wrong... We get a call to send more pictures and pictures of the serial numbers... We are told yes, the sofa is wrong and they will send another 1...

Today they bring us a sofa. And it is exactly like the 1 we already have that is completely wrong! The delivery guys confirmed that Yes indeed it is wrong and does not match... The delivery guys call customer service and tell them that the sofa is completely different, and we are told by Kim that we have to keep the sofa or let them recover it but that it's still going to be different looking because they're Custom made... The sofa set all matched that was on display in the showroom in Hobbs, N.M. But the sofa we are stuck with does not match whatsoever... How can these people do this when we have spent so much money with them!!!

They are totally unprofessional, and totally do not care about the customer after the sale! We will be seeking legal advice in this matter... If everything they have on display matches and then when you buy it it doesn't, This is false advertising! We have pictures to prove it and text messages to prove we immediately reported this... ASHLEY FURNITURE IS NOT RECOMMENDED... THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND AFTER THAT YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN...

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

We purchased our furniture on December 15, 2018. It’s now February 27, 2019. I only received a partial delivery on February 20th after being promised all furniture would be delivered. This is after 20+ phone calls & 11 weeks of waiting. They arrived with a missing mattress base, missing armless sofa from sectional & delivered a damaged left arm facing sofa piece. I have called, emailed, posted on social media, & I still can’t get a guarantee when I’ll receive the rest of my furniture & when they’ll replace damaged piece. I spent thousands of dollars & no furniture. It’s been a horrible 3 months. My attorney will be in touch.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

We ordered a new Tempur-Pedic mattress with the bells and whistles. We also ordered the expensive mattress pads and new pillows - so excited! Today is delivery day. No pillows or mattress (paid for but didn’t get ordered). Wouldn’t fit on our bed frame that we were told would - so lost that, but the worst part is when the bed was plugged in it wouldn’t work! Now we have to wait to get parts on our new bed we’ve never even sat on! Don’t you check your beds before delivery - especially when the customer is paying $6000!!! Very disappointed Ashley Furniture! Sleeping on the couch.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I ordered my two sons each a dresser online from Ashley Furniture. They were delivered with threshold delivery since I found $80 to carry them to their bedroom not necessary. I was called to see if I was home because they were near so I rushed home earlier than expected only to wait FOUR hours for them to show up. The delivery men both spoke zero amounts of English and I wasn't able to communicate with them which was frustrating. I unpackaged both dressers with my husband and both dressers were severely damaged and not usable. Two drawers broken on one and the other had been dropped and the top smashed and wood broken as well as back being detached on half. I called customer service and waited 45 minutes on hold for someone to answer. I was told they would pick up a week later and at that time would be credited my money back.

A week later, I waited during my four hour time frame and during pick up was told only one dresser was on the order to pick up and they were not allowed or authorized by dispatch to take the second broken dresser. Not the young man's fault and he was very pleasant. However I had to again call customer service and arrange another pickup date... Meanwhile, the dresser is still in the middle of my living room... I call and am told there is nothing they can do but schedule a pick up which wouldn't be today. I have had two broken dressers in my living room which I cannot get my money back for until they pick up and was told: "Someone wasn't paying attention when they put it in to pick up and accidentally put in 1." Their multiple mistakes have cost me money, and many hours wasted and was never even offered anything to make it right to want to shop with them again. The customer service and quality were horrific.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I bought sectional from store in Mooresville NC, on February 2019 and they schedule delivery on March first. So I gave my old furniture to somebody in need and I was waiting for new one, they call me two days before on 26 and confirm the delivery date is on March 1 but somebody call on February 27 and cancel that delivery for the March 8. When I call and ask if I can cancel the order because they cancel the first date they said they are going to charge me 10 percent restocking fee but they did not even stock (it is not finished yet). So buyers be aware and I can say for my NEVER AGAIN.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I bought a mattress at Ashley Furniture a orthopedic. This was 2014. I have the rheumatoid arthritis and lupus. I test the bed out at the store it was fine when. Summarize the story I have the worse pains in my body from the mattress. I call the warranty department. They sent a technician out. Whatever he wrote in his report it's a lie. My bed is 5 yrs old and the rep tells me it's in good company standards really smh. So now I have to go out and buy a new mattress from a different store. Please don't shop. There they will give hard times if you want things to be fix. The sales person is good with their job fooling customers their stuff is cheap. Buyer be aware.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

My wife and I went to the local Ashley Furniture Store in our town of Spartanburg, SC. The salesman was pleasant (Lee was his name) and so was the manager. We saw the furniture we wanted, in the color that we wanted and paid cash for it before leaving. We were assured that our furniture would be delivered on the 9th of February and that we would receive phone calls prior to the delivery. We did get a phone call from the warehouse telling us that our furniture would be there in two days on the 7th of February. So... we gave our old furniture away in order to make room. On the 8th Ashley called and said that our order had been put off until the 23rd. Reason stated: "supplier production insufficient" or some equally bad lie. (They gave our furniture to someone else who wanted the same thing but financed it for a higher cost is what I supposed).

Well, when I called and told them that we had already given our old furniture away and had none to sit on they could offer no resolve. I asked if they had something we could use in the meantime and they said they don't do that. I told them that I wanted a refund then so that we could at least buy something to sit on until we decided on something else. They said that they could refund our money but there would be a 10% restocking fee. I hit the roof! A restocking fee when the furniture that we ordered hasn't even been made yet, according to them! In addition to the restocking fee it would take another 10 days to receive our refund by mail. What a bunch of B/S. Do not buy from them. As far as I'm concerned they should be paying me for wasting our time! Instead, they made money off of us and did absolutely nothing! Do not buy from Ashley Furniture in Spartanburg, SC.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

We went to buy just a queen size mattress and turned out to be a nightmare. When you go into a store to lay on a bed to test it, may feel great then, but that's not the same exact bed you're bringing home. They delivered the mattress we ordered, asked us is all okay, we stood there saying looks fine to us because the mattress looks fantastic. Forget about start laying down or sitting on it. Sitting on it with legs up on bed, my knees are up and my back is hunched over. I have to hang on to my legs to stay sitting up. You can't sit up straight on it because it sinks in. My other mattress I was able to. Sleeping on it was so horrible, no support at all and I have a bad back. I had to order the foam from another company called Got Sag dot com which helped a lot to sleep with more support.

Once you buy a mattress from Ashley make sure you ask for papers to bring home, they gave us nothing and we didn't think of it. Couple of months later we picked it up. I noticed it said on the contract paper we were renting it monthly. In the same parking lot is Rent A Center. I bet they get their beds from Ashley 'cause we rented a bed from Rent A Center another nightmare, only difference you can return the bed to them. So we complained to Ashley twice and they replaced the mattress twice. Still unhappy third time, "Oh am sorry. We can't take the mattress back in case of bed bugs," but yet they took the first two mattresses back. I told her, "Not happy with your mattresses, I want out of rental contract."

Wow rental who knew. I couldn't take it anymore with the mattress. I sold it and was only able to get $150 for it, the mattress LOOKS like it was worth lot more. I didn't care she paid that low, just to get rid of it, but we continued making the monthly payments of $151 a month. We have to reach $4000 something to be considered mattress owners and paid up. The quality of that mattress it's not worth it, who heard of a mattress to pay that much. We waited for our income tax refund and so glad they had a pay off amount, we paid the $556.01 and now we're free from Ashley Furniture store.

Never again will I buy from them again. From now on will do a search online of any company I am interested in buying from for their reviews. Now am happy with my mattress from different company. Whew! I can sit up now in bed and lay down and sleep in peace. Don't need my Got Sag foam anymore. Yay. Bye bye Ashley!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

We purchased a huge sectional couch and a recliner at Ashley Home Furniture in June of 2017. Within a year the recliner back had snapped off in the back and we had to have them repair it. We were one week late for the 1 year warranty but I refused to allow them to deny fixing it. The sectional looks like we've owned it for ten years. The cushions were flat within months!! Worse products you can ever purchase. We have thousands of dollars in furniture that looks like we got if off the side of the road!! The quality is poor and the furniture is cheaply made.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

Had a horrible experience today. We went in and within 15 minutes decided on a couch (we had seen that one online and wanted to see it in person). Butch was awesome! He helped us right away, but for some reason it took an hour then get the paperwork going after he submitted it to the front desk. They did not treat their sales associate well and I really felt bad for the guy as he was really nice and helped us out.

Then, we went to the bathroom. There was no toilet paper, paper towels, or soap. There was water damage in the bathroom and it was really dirty. To top it off as I was walking around the store waiting and trying to keep my 2 boys entertained, I turned a corner and walked into the corner of a bed, which they had covered over by a blanket, so I didn't see it was there. I now have quite a large bruise on my leg.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

Few years ago I purchased over $2,800 worth of furniture from Ashley, not only came in 2 weeks late, the sofa, the love seat and the recliner were broken already when were unloaded, when I looked at the frame it was cheaper quality than the one on display in the store, the coffee table and the 2 end tables were fine but I told them I don't want anything anymore and requested a full refund, they told me they can have new furniture come in withing a month, I had already donated my old furniture that day, so now I am without any furniture, I did not accept the offer, and asked if they can deliver their display instead which they said no.

So they said I have signed an agreement and there is 30% restocking fee, after 9 years I gave up on my money and now they choke with that money, I had to go to JCPenney and purchase one of their displays, and it's a real quality that I got for just a little over $3,000. Be aware of this, the display at Ashley they don't sell it. Yes I have the original invoice.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

Purchased a mattress for over $4000.00 with guaranteed warranty. The last 4 months I've been experiencing back pain. Contacted Ashley, in turn, they send a Customer Service person with Service Experience of 1 Day on Job. Your mattress have to measure 1 1/2 sink depth for them to replace. Their Customer Service stinks. Do not purchase anything from Ashley Furniture.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I bought a leather recliner almost a year ago. $900 I paid for this chair! The back of the chair is falling off like literally the crappy particle board the chair is made out of is crumbling around the metal frame. The slats to the for rest has fallen off and the screws fall out. I called the store in Dover De to find out if there is a warranty on the chair. They said there should be and gave me a number to call, I call that number they can't find any of my paperwork so they give me another number to call, I take more time out of my work day and call that number. They can't find my paperwork because the store was bought out. 4 months later I'm still getting the runaround.

Finally I get corporate's number. I spoke to 1 guy very nice but he still couldn't find my paperwork. Finally I email the original receipt for the 10th time and they say sorry but you picked the chair up so it's not warrantied. Lol. Really no one one time said anything about us picking it up voiding the warranty and even if they delivered it the wood would of done the same thing. It's a shame when people have to look into legal representation just so they don't get ripped off! From what it looks like a lot of people should look into legal matters because this chain has been doing things like this to many people all over the country. I will never buy or step for in a Ashley store or any place that partners with them. People want what they pay for and not everyone has the money to wait on bad quality furniture.

Ashley Furniture Company Information