1.18/5
  • 1 star
Based on 350 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a good furniture store?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 14, 2017

2141 Ashley Furniture Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

Buyers be warned, this stuff is cheap, stay away. My wife and I are a military family who bought a full living room set from Ashley 2 years ago. Our last set lasted 8 years with two growing boys. This set has seen significant less abuse and is almost unusable at this point. The polyester fabric, it looks like leather, is cracking and peeling into millions of pieces even on the chairs that rarely get sat in. This is a three piece set including loveseat, sofa and standalone recliner. Total cost was close to $2000 and now we are stuck with furniture that looks worse than our 8 year old set due to the limited 1 year warranty.

Ashley Furniture response
I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture. Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com? Please put Consumer Affairs and the title of your review in the subject box. We would be happy to try to help.

Madison

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

Purchased small pieces of furniture from Ashley in store and online in the past 2 years. This time I ordered a headboard, Nightstand, mattress and box spring online for my 6 year old son. Had a bed frame but their delivery person could not attach to headboard. Purchased a universal bed frame from a local store that had good reviews (the ones in Ashley were overpriced and had poor reviews). No handyman was able to attach the bed frame to the headboard as the holes do not line up.

Called several times into Ashley to find out I need to contact a different department- so I did spending hours on hold cumulatively. Finally a supervisor agreed to send the delivery team back out to see what could be done. No word back- had to call in again with no help. Now I get a call from Ashley stating they are sending me a new headboard and will not be delivered or 3 weeks. Cannot return merchandise and in all this downtime it went on sale and Ashley will not honor the sale price. Son's room will be a mess for a month. Have never been tested so poorly as a consumer!!! Never will shop here again and now calling my credit card company for help. Hire some competent and polite staff Ashley!!!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

They have the worst customer service ever. Do not buy anything from this store. They just want to sell the product after that forget about getting any help. My poor 4 year old son is traumatized by the sound the bed makes when he gets in a 2k bed and it's making noise and they said they will fix it ok... he doesn't want to sleep in this bed anymore so when I asked for a store credit to get him something else they said, "I'm sorry we don't do that..." Are you kidding me? This company should be ashamed with all the bad reviews they have and with saying they care about the customer. They have horrible products even horrible customer service and horrible quality products. Do not buy anything from this company because once you buy you are stuck with it no matter if the products is bad. I have been to other stores and this is by far the WORST store.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I was a 3rd time returning customer to Ashley's. I also had my aunt and sister purchase from there. I will never, ever returning to that store. I purchased a living room set. Something needs to be done about the lighting in the showroom. I did not get what I thought I purchased once it was delivered. The color was a lot more darker (brown). I immediately contacted the store as soon as the deliver left. I did not know they could have taken it back. I thought I had to make arrangements for the return. Little did I know. They told me I could not return the set unless it's damaged.

I went to the store trying to plead with them and to pick up my pillows I purchased separately $200. I didn't like the pillows that came with the set. The manager himself, told me the lighting in the showroom was lighter than in someone's living room. So once he said that I thought I would be able to exchange for the lighter living room set. They told me I had to pay a restock fee, which is 30%. The set total is $2334+ . Not willing to work with me at all. It was just delivered, so not fair to me. Why should I have to pay 30% and suffer for the lighting in the store. I said I do not want the pillows then. They had not gotten them from the back yet.

I told the manager I want my $200 back for the pillows I purchased separately. He told me I can't get a refund because they were ordered for me. So now I'm pissed. I'm stuck with a living room, color I didn't expect to receive, couldn't get my money back, so I walked out, not picking up pillows. This just isn't right, that they wouldn't bend the rules a little. I was willing to pay something but 30% restock is ridiculous + redelivery would have come close to $760. Why should I have to pay that much. I contact corporate, which was a waste. The lady understood my frustration. Then she called into the store, came back to the phone, totally sided with store. Next day I contacted distribution. The manager was there but rep said he doesn't take calls. She have to send him an email and he will get back with me within 24 to 48 hrs. She totally understood my frustration as well.

The manager never contacted me. I didn't hear back so I was calling every day. A week had passed I finally got a rep on the line at distribution. No one still willing to work with me. That says a lot about Ashley's, especially me being a 3rd time returning customers. So it's being finance so why should I have to pay for something I don't want. I wanted them to come get it. A month has pass it's still sitting with the tags on it, no use to it. Damn shame I have to suffer because their lighting is off. All I wanted was the lighter color set. Distribution manager never got back with me till this day.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I purchased two "leather" couches and "leather" recliner furniture from Ashley Homestore in Midland Texas 2 years ago. Now same furniture they have in 2017 states it is polyester? Which I questioned at time of purchase in 2015? They are a ripoff. Their salespeople lie and there is nothing they will do about fraudulent sales!

Madison

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ashley Furniture?

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I went to Ashley, Sterling, VA, there was a offer for Thanksgiving for 25%, they mentioned it may not be available for next day so they made us to signed for a dining table set at Ashley Furniture, Sterling, VA. Next day morning we found same dining set at another store for 250$ less than Ashley. We immediately contacted Ashley and spoke to Sale person, Sales Manager (who claimed he is the manager and ultimate decision maker on that store). He was very rude and not able to help to cancel the order or price match which was placed less than 24 hrs. The ordered items are not ready to ship. It needs 3 weeks to ship. At that initial stage also they are not ready to cancel this order. When asked they mentioned all orders are final and cancellation with 30% restocking fee. Even though Cancellation is within 24hrs of signing the document and shipment is after 3 weeks, they are still charging for restocking.

We feel like cheated. We thought Ashley was consumer friendly company but after this incident we lost the trust. I would request buyers beware of signing the document in Ashley. It is better to report to Federal Trade Commission, BBB, other agencies to remove the terms from their agreements which are NOT consumer protected.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

I purchased a DuraBlend sofa from Ashley Furniture in Utah a few years ago, and I've seen it literally peel off into thousands and thousands of small pieces which looks absolutely terrible and has been a nightmare to vacuum up. I would like a full refund as I feel I purchased something that was falsely advertised/represented. I hope to raise awareness to other consumers through social media and other platforms if ignored.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

Fresno, CA Blackstone store is a joke, unethical & profiles people. I go in on a Wednesday. Got off of work early to go look at a table I seen online. The ** girl with long blonde hair in a ponytail tells me she'd be right back to answer my questions about chairs. She never returns & in fact ignores me when I tried to catch her attention! I ask the front desk to find me someone to help me after I told them what had happened & those idiots bring back the same rude gal! She gives me major attitude being condescending in asking "what more did I need"?! I leave at that point & call the sales manager Hijel. He's very apologetic & asks me to come back in and he will personally help my husband and I. We go back in that evening and right before we make the deal official I remembered I didn't measure my breakfast area and the table we liked was on the larger side. Hijel says, "Ok. No problem. Come back tomorrow" and find him once again.

It's Thursday now. We go back in and get Hijel attention feeling excited to purchase the table. He totally "forgets" who we are and looks at us with blank a stare stating anyone can help us. We tried jogging his memory saying he said to ask for him & we were the couple that was there the evening prior. He says he's with a customer & we could wait for him. During this time 20, 25, 30 minutes has passed, when a man babe Jorge passes asking if we've been helped. Turns out this is the store manager we are speaking with. We proceed in telling him what incident occurred and that we were back because we were promised a better experience with Ashley. Jorge ends up helping us & getting us a good deal on a dining set. However when it's time to pay his reaction was a surprised one when we said we would be financing, he says he thought we were paying cash.

We know we have great credit, in fact were just approved for a very large amount through another furniture place where we purchased other furniture. However we chose to go to Ashley this time around. So when the amount we were approved for through Ashley came back Jorge's expression changed and asked if we needed any other furniture at that time. We ending our business that day with Jorge giving us his card telling us to call him anytime. So now here we are on Friday. Our table was delivered severely damaged & so we refused it, the delivery guys said that someone will call us in 2 days to order another table!

I wasn't about to wait days for their call so I called the store. Spoke with Ryan. Explained what happened. He gave an attitude like he was being bothered with my misfortune. Placed me on a hold for close to 10 minutes. I hang up. Call back. Now get Julianna & I immediately ask to speak to Jorge. She interrupts me saying the store is busy right now, he can't be bothered and she can take a message. I emailed Jorge and the email came back undeliverable! I have had it with this store's rude, inconsiderate staff. They profile you if don't look like you can "afford" something. They will blow you off, then when they realize you can they want to sell you Everything. Then After the sale if you need their help again with a issue it's back to getting mistreated.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

Purchased a new bedroom set at Ashley’s in May of this year. In beginning of October the bed frame broke, leaving us sleeping on the floor. I️ called immediately for a resolution. Customer Service representatives promised 1-3 weeks. I still considered this a very long time for an error on their behalf. Fast forward to 5/6 weeks later- still no bed.

Now we are in stages of delivery. Was promised 230 and now the drivers turned around because they said they can’t accommodate. We must leave work yet AGAIN another time now. Customer service representative are the most patient people I’ve ever came across. I‎t is so unfortunate, that one must relay their absolute disappointment and anger for them to begin to make any more accommodations at all. Although the promises are still unable to be fulfilled! Empty promises and cheap items for an expensive charge. And an absolute waste of time and energy! I️ would never recommend Ashley’s!

Ashley Furniture response
I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your bedroom furniture. Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com? Please put Consumer Affairs and the title of your review in the subject box. We would be happy to try to help.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

Purchased sofa from Ashley. Within 2 days went on vacation. Came back two weeks later and realized we had a defective sofa. Ripped back, unstitched in back and recliners very uncomfortable to the point we needed pillows to sit back on. Not that the pillows help. Very bad back aches. Customer service sends out people with material and wood saying they will fix it in my home. Why?? This is a new sofa, but they don't want to hear that. Spoke to 8 different people WITHOUT any results and no one calls you back when they say they will. This started back in July it is now NOVEMBER and we are nowhere. They are very frustrating people. They dont want to help you in any way. They just want to sell the product and now it’s your problem.

They say the couch is fine just by looking at it. Their technicians must have XRAY VISION and can see through the material. The first one was very rude. WHAT THEY ARE SAYING THE CUSTOMERS ARE LIARS AND IT’S MY PROBLEM. I asked for a credit to buy something else being they didnt want to do anything to give me my money back. I would have accepted 75% or even 50% back and they could have the couch back. But everything is a no. I NEVER dealt with any company this BAD. I could go on with this but I am very upset and my wife and I sit with severe back pains. From their great furniture that they’re always right and the customer is wrong. Someone help!

Ashley Furniture response
Hi, we’re sorry that you were unsatisfied with your purchase or customer service experience. Please feel free to provide feedback on both by emailing us at fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com. Please put Consumer Affairs and the title of your review in the subject box. We would be happy to try to help.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Everyone is helpful when you are buying. We financed a 6 pc. leather sectional sofa, with protection plan, a coffee and 2 end tables all for $3800. Delivery was received 2 weeks later. 1 week after delivery, I contacted Ashley Furniture due to the fact that the left side recliner seat seemed to be slated to the side when you sit on it. How can this be- it's brand new??? I called and spoke with Customer Service who scheduled a visit for the following Friday (another week). The Service Technician came out, looked at the recliner and agreed with us that it was damaged. He stated that when it shipped to Ashley, something heavy must have been placed on the seat to damage it. I asked him to order a new seat and was told he could not do that but would order a cushion to install.

When I said I would call CS, he said wait for them to call so they would have his report. They called today and said they had ordered a cushion. I explained that the sectional had only been in our home for 2 weeks and I would like a brand new piece as I had purchased and was told NO. No discussion, no caring about the fact that I now have a damaged item that they want to "fix". I paid for a new, unbroken, un-blemished brand new item and am being denied this. I am following up with the SalesPerson at the store I purchased from, but am already so disappointed that I would like to return everything. So much for standing behind what you sell.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I purchased a sectional sofa 4 years ago. The back support collapsed after the third year. At the start of the 4th year I opened the sofa up to see if I could make repairs. Upon inspecting the issue. I found that the braces and supports were barely fastened. The construction of it was very shoddy. Fastened were toenailed and the wood was split. The fasteners only an 8th to 3/16 into the pieces. The supports were stapled to. No glue was used anywhere. Nothing was broken inside. It was all just coming apart. This furniture is not built to last. Beware! For the price tag it should be built better. Buy at your own risk.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

Hubby and I went to the store in NB today to purchase dining room chairs. I need the chairs for Thanksgiving, as we are hosting and have unexpected additional guests. We were greeted by an elderly man (salesman) whose comment to us was "You look like you need furniture". How rude. Now I know that anyone walking in there is looking for furniture, so that could have been an "ice breaker" comment in his mind, or maybe he was trying to be funny, but it was not received well. I liken that type of comment to telling someone they are not successful unless they drive a BMW! It's rude and could have been worded differently.

We checked out chairs and I have to say everything we saw was expensive, but "cheap". I know it is a showroom, but if you want to make sales, at least "show" decent items that are not all damaged and falling apart. Most of the chairs we saw were rocky as all get out! Very unbalanced (and it was not just the floor). Something about the whole experience just ticked me off to the point where we left without spending our money, and I doubt that I will ever go back to an Ashley Furniture store. I did get my chairs that I needed from At Home, for less, and I got very sturdy chair to boot!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

From the delivery to customer service it was a hassle. I bought a sectional couch, and the sale associate told me that if it didn't fit they could go back and switched. When they went to deliver the couch according to the delivery guys the couch couldn't fit through the door, so they took it back. Then I called and they gave me the number to a third party person who picked it up from the warehouse. When he brought the couch it fit the door but it was too big for my living room and the chase part covered part of the bedroom door. But because I paid a third party to pick it up the sale was final and they couldn't just EXCHANGE the sofa. I paid extra to have it picked up because they were supposed to take it apart so it could fit, but they didn't do it because the couch fit. I used to buy furniture there but I won't anymore! They only care about making money not customer service.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I purchased a love seat and sofa from this company, it had many many flaws in it. I called the main office and they said there was nothing they could do and there was no refunds or exchanges. I asked them about the customer satisfaction, and they said they do not honor the customer satisfaction term. I will never ever purchased anything from this company again. If I had read the reviews before I would never have step foot in that store. Shame on you Ashley Furniture store.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!! We purchased a dresser on clearance 3 or 4 weeks ago. We were told we had 10 days to pick it up. A week later, we went to pick it up and found out that they sold the dresser to someone else! They tracked down another dresser and said they would deliver it for free on Wednesday morning. My husband took off work. The day prior, we got an automated call saying they would deliver it in the afternoon and they had our old address. I called Ashley and spoke to the manager, Kristen. She said that she couldn't change the delivery time but she could change the address. Since my husband only took a half day off work, I said I would work from home on Friday and accept delivery.

On Thursday, I got the same automated call, and they STILL had the wrong address! I called Ashley again and spoke to Mike, the sales manager, as well as another manager. They said that they would make sure the address was changed. On Friday, the delivery driver calls, and he is at our OLD address trying to deliver! I was livid. I called Ashley AGAIN. They took $50 off the cost of the dresser and set the delivery up for Saturday, November 18 (today). This morning, I called Ashley customer service because I didn't receive an automated call with a delivery time. The customer service representative said delivery was not set up for today!!! Seriously??? I am DONE with Ashley Furniture! We will NEVER purchase anything from here again, and we will make sure our friends and family don't either!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Okay, this review is late in coming, as I bought my furniture back in 2003. It was a store in Altamonte Springs, FL. I bought three sets of sofas & love seats and one dining room set. I was furnishing a new home I bought. When I received the leather sofas the back panel one two of the sets were super dirty and wrinkled. I had bought the extended warranty so thank goodness they came out and replaced the leather panels. As I see it, they should have replaced the entire furniture as it looks like they gave me the floor models instead of the new ones I bought. I will make this short and sweet - always, always always inspect what the driver pulls out of the truck! I was too trusting and did not look at close enough then I signed for it. That was my mistake.

I called to complain and they didn't do anything at all, it was hard getting through to the manager and when I did he didn't care. I sent a letter to the head company and they did call and were concerned but said that the store was 'owned' by an individual person, so I'm not so sure how that works but maybe it's a franchise? Anyway, they said they were going to contact the manager but after that I never heard anything back. The moral of the story is, always check your furniture with a fine tooth comb when you receive it, as in my personal opinion it's poorly made merchandise and also don't give up like I did. They had me running in circles until I finally got tired and gave up. And also, the beautiful furniture you see in the display room might not always be what you get.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I purchased the Banner sectional a few years ago and it has been nothing but a waste of money since I purchased it. Yes, I own dogs and yes they go on the couch and I expect scratches on the cushions and normal wear and tear but the craftsmanship of this couch is awful, it creaks and has since the beginning, the stitching frayed on the ottoman within the first years, it is tearing apart from the cushions on the seatback cushions to the frame (which by the way is haphazardly stapled to what seems like flimsy plywood strips).

The seat cushions are attached with one little velcro strip to the base of the couch which after a year didn't stick anymore so the cushions are always slipping off the couch. I tried putting industrial strength velcro myself. But that didn't work. I wanted to replace the cushion covers because one has just completely peeled away to nothing and it is $150 to replace each cushion x5...$750. What is the point of replacing the seat cushions when the rest of the couch is falling apart everywhere else. If I thought the couch would survive even a few years, I would consider it but the construction is pure crap.

The money I would spend on repairs I could probably buy a $700 couch from a competitor that would be better than this piece of garbage that cost me $1700 and fell apart in a few short years. Never again Ashley. Garbage. And per the review, I can see I am not alone. Does anyone out there care about the products they build and sell these days. Nothing lasts more than a few years and then if there are issues. It costs more to repair these days than the product is worth. Totally disgusted.

It is very frustrating when you save your money to buy yourself a nice leather couch and a few years later you are embarrassed to even have people come over to your house. My next coach will be from the side of the road. Will probably last longer than this one did. As you can see in the attached pictures. Two tears in the backing of the seat cushions connecting to the couch frame.

It is very frustrating when you save your money to buy yourself a nice leather couch and a few years later you are embarrassed to even have people come over to your house. My next couch will be from the side of the road...will probably last longer than this one did. Two tears in the backing of the seat cushions connecting tho the couch frame, cushion is completely peeled away and you can see the seat cushions are not tight fitting to the underneath of the back cushions as the velcro doesn't hold them in place anymore, so they are not aligned and you have to constantly fix them or they fall off the couch. I have called the place I bought the couch from and they refer me to Ashley. I call Ashley and get the same runaround. Restocking fee... 1 year leather warranty. Just a joke.

Ashley Furniture response
Hi, we’re sorry to hear about what has happened to your sofa. We would be happy to try to help you. Please feel free to send an email to fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com for further assistance. Please put Consumer Affairs and the title of your review in the subject box.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Bought a dining room table set, and a leather couch one year ago. Paid $1,200 for the couch, and $700 for the dining room table set. After one year, the leather couch is peeling and looks absolutely horrible. The dining room table has bubbled, and if you write something on a sheet of paper or a notebook, it bleeds through onto the table. Now I have words and numbers basically engraved into the table. I will NEVER buy anything from this company EVER again!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

We purchased a bedroom set from Ashley in Bowling Green, Ohio. The adjustable base makes all kinds of noise can't even sleep in it. I've had the service department come out 3 or 4 times for the issue. They told us that it was noisy because it's on a wooden floor so we put carpet under it. Then they said that we needed to put felt under the rollers. Now they're saying that there is nothing they can do and they've had a lot of complaints about this base. Now they said they closed this and there's nothing they will do. Horrible service and horrible furniture wish I would have looked at the reviews before buying from them.

Ashley Furniture response
Hi, thank you for providing your feedback on this item and your experience. We would be happy to try to help with this issue. Please feel free to reach out to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

We purchased a dining table and chairs, full size mattress and box spring and bed frame from the Ashley Orchard Park NY store on October 22, 2017 for our son. Very helpful salesperson. She was very good and handled our purchase efficiently. My son received a call stating the delivery would be on Nov. 4th. The following week, we received a call from Customer Service telling us that the delivery was going to be delayed. When my son called again, he was told the furniture would be delivered on Nov. 17th. My son was having company and now would not have a dining set to eat at or a bed for the guest to sleep on. They were made to sleep on an air mattress!

Then on Nov. 14th, my son received a call stating that the delivery was cancelled and would be rescheduled for Nov. 30th. Thanksgiving is Nov. 22nd and now he has no dining table in which to serve dinner. This purchase has been a nightmare. Tomorrow morning, my son will be contacting Ashley Furniture and canceling the entire order. Since nothing has ever been delivered, I pray that Ashley does not try to ask for a "re-stocking" fee since nothing has left the warehouse! Worst furniture purchase ever. Should have gone to Raymour and Flanigan!

Ashley Furniture response
Hi, we’re sorry that your son's delivery has been delayed. Please feel free to have him reach out to us at fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com, please put Consumer Affairs and the title of your review in the subject line. We would be happy to try and help.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

Went to pick up a chair and ottoman. Came in Tuesday November 14. Went today to pick up. Oh can't find the chair. Office manager is a joke and store manager wasn't any better. They were all walking around like they were lost. Stood there waiting over an half an hour while they kept walking looking at the same stuff over again. Don't know what happened to it. It was scan in but no chair. Oh they will call tomorrow to see what is going on.

Meanwhile I'm without furniture because of someone's stupid mistake. Warehouse guy didn't have a clue what he was doing either. They need to get rid of dead weight if that store just had same thing happen with another piece of furniture at another store. Lost my piece. Took two days to find it. Nothing but idiots at these stores. No one cares. Never said sorry. Nothing. Never buy at Ashley. First and last time but they got their money up front. Shouldn't have to pay til what you buy is in. Calling corporate tomorrow. Can't believe this happened again???

Ashley Furniture response
Hi, we’re sorry that you were unsatisfied with your customer service experience. Please feel free to provide feedback by emailing fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com. Please put Consumer Affairs and the title of your review in the subject box. We would be happy to try to help.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I went in to Ashley Furniture and purchase a living room set... Great service... Love the furniture... Have not received it yet due to delivery will be in 2 weeks. SMH. That is the only problem. Delivery too long.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

My husband and I purchased an upholstered headboard and footboard from Ashley Furniture in April this year. By first of May our house was infested with bedbugs. Really long story short the store in Tukwila, WA had me call customer service, just to fax in the bill to tell me they were not responsible for this issue and too bad. It is possible they have a mattress in the warehouse that may have had bugs but they make sure these are taken care of quickly apparently not. I have bought thousands of dollars of furniture there and still paying on it. I will NEVER return, thanks to their poor customer service and an infestation I never asked for.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I purchased the extended warranty plan with Ashley Furniture for my family room furniture. After four years the sofa cushions collapsed and you feel like you are sitting on the floor. I contacted Montage Furniture Services and they sent a technician. The tech said that he would be returning to fix the cushions and after waiting a week and not hearing anything I contacted them. They told me this is not covered and when I told them what the technician said that he had to replace many of these, they told me that he does not make the final decision.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I spent several thousand dollars at Ashley and purchase the EXTRA ($500) worth of warranty as the salesman said that, "If anything goes wrong we will fix it." Guess what, something went wrong and now the warranty company claims that the stitching on my chairs are not covered. I will never shop with these guys again! Beware!!!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Bought Ashley Furniture DuraBlend reclining couches in the Shallotte NC store in 2012. By 2017 the leather was delaminating. Shallotte store offered real leather at a slight discount. Wilmington store different franchise was $300 less for the same product. Corporate has at least started a claim process but initially, I got little help from customer service. The couches were great for 4 years and I hope they will at least give some consideration or I will hire an attorney to do a class action suit in NC.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

Both chairs that purchase the material fell apart. Contacted the store and they have done nothing about it. Contact the customer service department and they've done nothing about it. The black DuraBlend material was all over the floor from the seat and the rear of the chair. Had to remove the chairs and put them in my garage. They are only two to three years old. I do not have pets or children. $1,300 per chair. They're sitting in a garage.

Madison

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

Purchased a sofa and chair. Realized a few days later that the cushions and seats were poorly made and that the furniture was junk. Called and they sent a service man out. He wrote a long letter stating that the furniture should have never been delivered, that it was junk and that they should be ashamed for even delivering it. Ashley Furniture states they want a restocking fee to return the furniture. A restocking fee on crappy furniture they delivered. They give you a 3 day warranty because they know the furniture isn't quality. I'm sure they will try to resell this junk when they pick it up. DO NOT ever do business with this company. They are rude and unwilling to compromise.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I bought a sectional from Ashley Furniture in Seattle. It is one of the worst companies that I have dealt with: After many problems with the furniture itself, like bad workmanship, new furniture having stains on them, stitching coming apart just when we received the sectional and ottoman. Now we called to report a stain on one of the cushions. The "scotch-guarding' is actually an insurance that we have to deal with, again, the furniture was not treated at all. We send pictures and filed many forms, but we found out that 1) there is a time limit to report and 2) there is, supposedly, a list of specific stains that they cover, which is not stated anywhere. My free advice to other consumers: DO NOT BUY ANY FURNITURE FROM ASHLEY AND DEFINITELY DO NOT BUY ANY STAIN-INSURANCE.

Ashley Furniture Company Information