1.10/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

2627 Ashley Furniture Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

We purchased 2 chocolate brown loveseats, Kennard model # AFHS-2900196 from Ashley Furniture March of 2016 for just over $4000.00. We were happy with the look, presentation and operation of the product in store, but once we received them at home - which took months to receive - we found tears in the leather which had been stapled, foot rests which powered out crooked, and seats that rubbed on power lowering or rising. After MANY discussions with very uncooperative, or at the least unknowledgeable staff, we dealt with the manager in Calgary who ordered us a completely new set. This also took months to arrive.

I have not totally unhappy with the set- it still looks great after daily use, but this week, we noticed a dime sized spot at the headrest of one section that appeared to be lighter in color. It looked like something had been dripped onto it. On wiping the area with nothing but warm water and dish soap, the supposed "leather" started to peel and make the spot bigger. I am unbelievably disgusted with the quality, lack of professional staffing, and inferior products this store sells for inflated prices and doesn't stand behind. NEVER again will I purchase from Ashley, and will tell all family and friends to beware.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Staff was great, BUT horrible experience trying to get everything delivered!!! It's been almost two months since I paid CASH for my bedroom set and, after several delays, only a couple of pieces have been delivered. They promised to deliver the rest today and guess what?!? I called them to check on the delivery time and was informed by someone who doesn't give a hoot that it was back ordered and that it would take ANOTHER MONTH for the other pieces to get delivered. NEVER AGAIN ASHLEY!!! Please save yourself the trouble, not to mention frustration, and take your business elsewhere! STAY AWAY from Ashley!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

I purchased a power reclining sofa and loveseat — both defective — they were exchanged over and over again and each time both items defective. Ashley Furniture owned but City Furniture has the worst customer service. They don’t cancel orders when they are delivering defective/damaged/low quality furniture and they constitute to charge delivery fees — they will not return your money — that don't care about the customer. Once you purchase you’re stuck!!! And the corporate/executive offices do not take calls from customers so you’re basically on your own and the representatives don’t care. Do yourself a favor and don’t purchase from them — I wish I hadn’t!!!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

Be VERY careful when ordering from them. They tell you it is all in stock. They send the delivery people out with only PART of your order. The delivery men apologized over and over again for the missing items. The delivery guy apologizes again and then has you sign his phone. He tells you it is only for what has been delivered. You get an email a few hours later saying IT WAS ALL delivered. They DID NOT deliver everything. We are missing a 5 drawer dresser and the foot board to the bed. I called immediately after delivery and notified them of this. When I called The woman said the dresser and foot board are 'back ordered'.

First they told me Wed that everything is in stock and will be delivered Saturday. Then they bring everything but the 5 drawer dresser and the foot board and NOW

they are going to try to rip us off by saying it was all delivered?? I don't think so... They sure took our money fast. Seems to me by all the complaints this place has that they would be investigated. They have problems they need to resolve. We ordered this furniture 2 months ago - we should have ALL the pieces delivered at once or at least be notified otherwise. When I signed that mans phone ALL he showed me was the signing part and he told me it was ONLY for items delivered. I feel like I was scammed. You can't email this company and they are not real forthright with a number to call. Am so upset and angry right now... BUY from somewhere else! BEWARE!!!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

At this afternoon, I received the Ashley Delivery truck at my building; however after several excuses from the delivers ("truck did not pass my building back aisle, we are not deliver at street"...) after more than 40 minutes in this back and forth, one the delivers told me to call customer services. I went upstairs, grabbed my phone and when I went back to lobby for my surprise the truck WAS GONE WITHOUT NOTICE!!! I called to customer service and talked to a lady Audrey, I think, and she said would call the delivers. They gave lot of excuses, but did not bring a consistent reasons. My back aisle is humongous and we have delivering at my building every day. There are 4 different entrances for the building back, do not tell me no possibility to do it.

I complained with Audrey (?) and she said would find out if someone could deliver tomorrow and she should call me at 5H00PM!!! Because I did not received any calls up to 5h00pm and I have decided to call anyway. For my surprise the office was closed... This is lying to a customer!!! This is a severe legal problem in business law!!! I said to customer services that I took day off yesterday to clean my room being easier for the guys to set the bedroom. My home is a mess!!! I think this is extremely disrespectful with a loyal customer, who spent quite high sum at your store!!! I was treated as anybody since from delivers to customer service. Unfortunately I cannot put zero as my rating.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ashley Furniture?

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

I bought a sofa and a recliner from Ashley Furniture. It seems that this company uses inferior materials & construction techniques on the furniture they sell. Especially with regard to the foam used. Within a few months of purchase it seems to have compressed down to the point where I could feel the wood used to build the frame on the back and seat. A VERY uncomfortable feeling to say the least. I will never buy from Ashley again, nor would I recommend their products to anyone. Take my advice, DO NOT waste your time or money!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

I am a very unsatisfied customer. I recently ordered a dresser online that was delivered on Friday with a red tag attached to it marking a broken section of the dresser. The delivery guy informed this meant it should have been fixed before the dresser even left the warehouse. In addition the drawers of the dresser were not cut properly and left gaps in between each drawer. This does not look like a piece of a furniture from the "Number one furniture retailer in the US", it looks like something I picked up at a garage sale.

I've been told the dresser will be exchanged but I now have to wait until 10/23 for it to be delivered and have to take another day off work to wait for it to arrive. Customer service will not even make an exception and give me a specific time frame to expect delivery to help me plan when to be home from work. I understand that delivery times are computer generated, but I would think Ashley Furniture would make an exception since you delivered me a broken piece of furniture. This whole process has been incredibly frustrating and customer services has been rude.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

I was charged $1200 for furniture at a monthly rate which at the time felt like a great deal with no interest rate if paid in full every month. I ended up paying more than 3k after 6 months - was told the extra fees were due to taxes. I can't believe such a scam is allowed to operate in this country. My final bill was 600 three months ago and now it's $700 regardless of the regular monthly payments I submit every month. To top it all off they charge your account 3 dollars every time you call them.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Gave 1 star only because 0 was not an option. Ordered dining room table, chairs, and bench. Delivery date was set for 2 weeks, upon arrival no bench and table was scratched, delivery guys called and was told bench was broken upon inspection at warehouse and new one would be delivered in 2 weeks. New table was delivered in 2 weeks but guess what... No bench! Finally got the bench a month later. It has been less than 6 months since purchase and seems on bench are coming undone. Called guest response, sent email pictures and was told by bench was obsolete and I needed to go to a store within 14 days to reselect a new one. Drove 2 hours to closest store where I was told, "I'm sorry we don't see a reselect on tour account please call guest response."

I call guest response and was then told that I would be getting the same bench I have just need to set a delivery date. I set a delivery date, they call 2 days prior to confirm. Delivery day comes and guess what... That's right, no delivery! I call guest response AGAIN and was told "you have to go to a store and reselect a new piece because your bench is obsolete." I tell them I have already tried that and was told I would be getting the same piece I currently have. It has now been 3 weeks since my original call and since no new bench and no follow up from the company. I call daily and get the same response, "We will send communication over to the store and have someone call you". I JUST WANT MY BENCH!!! After they get your money they could care less about satisfaction or customer service.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I talked my husband into going to Ashley Furniture to furnish our new home! We had a good experience inside the store but then the furniture came and our couch and ottoman didn’t match. Also, we were not told our bed was on back order or whatever they want to say about it but we were originally told about two weeks. We are still waiting and if it comes the date they gave me now we will have waited a 1 month and a 1/2. They had me call several times to finally get an answer that there is nothing they can do for me because we have signed the papers. We were told that these two pieces would go good together.

Now we have spent a lot of money and we don’t have our bed as of yet and our couch and ottoman do not match. We have put a blanket over the ottoman to help make the living room look nice but still waiting on the bed... Oh and they said they absolutely can not deliver our mattress and box springs until all the bed pieces arrive. This was told to me after I explained I wish we knew this was going to take so long because we are sleeping on an air mattress at the moment. We live very close and I feel a way of saying sorry would be to deliver this to us and they won’t. I used to encourage people to buy here... Well never again. I hope this helps families understand that this can be very frustrating when you come home you would like to unwind and enjoy your house. This experience has not helped us start enjoying our new home.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

Ashley Furniture is the worst company to deal with. I would rate them as 0 stars but it is a required field for this website. Their quality control for their merchandise is non existent. I purchased a dining set earlier this year, the table and several chairs were damaged. I set up another delivery date and again more damages, scuff marks, scratches, spots where the varnish had been touched up. The leaf didn't fit right and was broken on one of the tables. Their furniture is very poorly packaged. I went through this 9 times over the course of 6 months, had to take days off from work every time, and they were unable to deliver a table without damages.

For several of the scheduled delivery attempts, management promised to inspect the furniture prior to shipment, and this either was not done or did not help. Every time I asked for a refund they pushed for additional delivery attempts. We finally resolved this by returning the entire set for a refund. Still waiting for the credit to my card. Their customer service staff seemed very nice, friendly and tried to help but the company ties their hands and in the end they just wasted more time discussing with NO resolution. I will never purchase anything from Ashley Furniture again and definitely NEVER recommend them to anyone. I subsequently purchased a beautiful dining table and chairs from Wayfair.com and I love the set!!! No damages, 2 additional chairs and it was less expensive. Go to Wayfair.com for your purchase. Wayfair's customer service was fantastic, shipping was fast and hassle free.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

WORST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER. Castle Creek, Indianapolis. Would give no stars if possible. Absolutely the worst buying experience ever. The finish on their products doesn’t hold up. My wife had some cream on the backside of her leg for a insect bite. We didn’t notice that the cream had got on the bed rail till the next morning. When we wiped it off the finish came off. The great warranty they push said they wouldn’t cover a harmless cream for insect bites, but if we had spilled finger nail polish remover on the finish that would be covered. Makes absolutely no sense. The warranty company they use is worthless (GBS Enterprises). Getting the bedroom set delivered was a disaster as well. I could go on and on about all the problems, but I believe this sums it up. If it wasn’t for Neisha ** I would have give up on them long ago. Definitely won’t be buying Ashley products in the future.

Update: After I posted this review I received a replacement rail for the bed on 9/21/18. Ashley Furniture took care of the problem when it should’ve been handled by the warranty company (GBS Enterprises). I wouldn’t recommend purchasing any warranty from GBS Enterprises. The coverages GBS Enterprises sells isn’t worth the paper they are wrote on. I guess I’m out the $150 I paid for the worthless warranty. At least the bed is fixed. A person shouldn’t have to post a review to get resolution especially when you purchase a warranty that should’ve covered it.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I looked for bar stools online. The ad for Ashley Home Store showed and described a set of 2 bar stools and the price shown is $46.75 online or in store. I need to order 6 stools. I went to my local store and was treated like I was asking for a handout. The manager was nice, but not helpful. The salesman told me to go order online if I didn't like the in store price. Needless to say, I left.

I called and was transferred several times prior to getting someone with the ability to see the ad. She asked me to text it to her. I did. She said it was a very misleading ad and she would speak with someone and call me back. She never did. A couple of hours passed and I called back. After being on hold for 45 minutes, I was told that they could take a message and have someone call me back. I have been spoken to rudely and then ignored by supervisor/managers. This company will never have my business if this is how they treat customers. This is some of the absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

This is an important notice and it's a scam and I was their victim. I don't usually write reviews but I just had to share this experience with everyone. After making over $10,000 worth of purchase from Ashley's, I was promise a full setup at delivery. When the delivery came over, they started setting up the TV Unit and realized they didn't have all the hardware and left saying that they will come back with the hardware and fix it up. Which was a scam and considering it's Ashley's, I fell for it because of course they never showed up. Now I have an incomplete massive TV Unit just sitting in the living room and no help is provided. If you call the customer care, they will ask you for serial number on the box which the delivery guys took with them. So they are of no help either. Please think twice before you buy anything from Ashley's. I will never in my life will step into that store.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

After spending some time in the store I decided on the purchase and was given a price. At check-out, somehow the price was increased by over $500. That should have been a warning sign. But I made the purchase anyway. I was given a delivery date. That day came and went... with no word from the store. So I called and they gave me a new date. That also came and went with no word from the store. Still no furniture and still no customer service (and I use the term service loosely). And when I call no one ever picks up and even after leaving a message no one responds. I won't ever go back and I recommend paying with a credit card because they have a NO REFUND policy... but trust me, credit card companies are on your side.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

We purchased the Platinum 5 year furniture protection plan when we purchased our white sofas at Ashley’s. Upon our first call to make a claim, we were told that they would not provide the cleaning service because of an accumulation of stains. They also said our plan was void until we could certify a thorough professional cleaning. The sales associate at Ashley’s made the protection plan seem the opposite of what it actually turned out to be. He made it sound like they’d come out for anything at any time; we were never given the long list of terms and conditions that apply.

We spent $200 on the plan and got nothing but a headache from it. I recommend saving your money and spending it on an actual furniture cleaning service company. In addition to an absolute waste of a protection plan, the customer service side of it is one of the worst I’ve ever dealt with. Platinum placed blame on Ashley’s and Ashley’s placed blame on them. Due to my experience I will never buy at Ashley’s and I will never buy a warranty service again. They seem to be dishonest and do not put the customer first.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

The employees during my visit were good people however the business model of the company after being there for 3 hours I realised it's based off of predatory lending. I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Pinellas Park store in Florida. No one in the management side believes in customer service. If you purchase product from them pay only on COD. It's taken us 6 1/2 weeks to get a delivery credit due us. Office staff has a lot of attitude issues. Now the sales department are more worried about the sale than helping resolve issues also. I believe that corporate office should review their store staff at this location. Lots of luck to future customers. Get everything in writing before signing up for purchases. My overall rating 1 to 10 would be 1.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Our dining room table was purchased Dec 2017. It swelled up from normal wear and tear with kids. It is now Oct 2018. Washing, few drinks spilled but wiped up right away. Water damage is not covered in their warranty. It now has bubbles all over and one area has a very bad swell that it swerves up. Would I recommend this company. NO NEVER! Go to Costco or somewhere who will back up their products in case of bad product work.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

The best advice I can offer today... Do NOT shop at Ashley Home Furniture. We bought a mattress there on 9/3 and paid cash for it. They couldn't have it available until October (I know, seems weird, right?). So they called at the beginning of this week to schedule for deliver and I said Friday after 2:00 because no one would be here before then. They scheduled it for 7:30 am and want to charge us an additional fee to change it. We attempted to cancel it altogether. We called the store, tried two separate numbers, no answer. We went to the store to see a manager, there is no manager on duty. I called their corporate headquarters and was told that they cannot return my money because the sale is final once you place an order. BUT I haven't received the product yet!!!

All I want to do is cancel and they won't allow it, I want my money back but they won't give it to me. They are still bringing it in the morning and if we're not here, they will charge us another fee. I feel like we have been ripped off and our money has been stolen. How can a sale be final if I haven't even received the goods or inspected the final product??? Done with Ashley Furniture!!! Worse customer service ever!!! This is America - how can you make a sale final when I haven't received the goods???

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I ordered a mattress and a foundation but they were being sent out separately, the mattress is to be sent out through UPS. I don't move into my apartment for another two weeks so I had to track down customer service to get it stopped. I was so upset because I wasn't aware they weren't to be delivered together. Furthermore, the lady told me there was nothing else she could do other than try and stop it. Which is fine, but then continued to give me attitude...for no reason at all. All I did was ask her, okay what should I do then? Because I didn't want it to get delivered...

She continued to raise her voice, speak over me and give me attitude to the point where I was getting extremely offended. Put yourself in my shoes, I have a delivery that can't get delivered and customer service is giving ME attitude. NOT OK. Plus, I was being nothing but nice to her. I am done with Ashley Furniture and will not recommend to anyone.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

DO NOT EVER SHOP AT THE STORE! The people and this organization are absolutely ridiculous when it comes to customer service and time management! "The customer comes first" is not a valued motto in this organization! My husband and I bought over $18,000 worth of furniture from this store and we're expecting 6 weeks until delivery, which was fine. When they called to schedule the delivery, the lady ensured me it would be late afternoon, early evening when it arrived since we both worked full time jobs. However, on the day of delivery, I get a call at noon stating they are on the way to my house. I informed the gentleman that we were both working and the lady had told me it would be late afternoon.

He told me he would contact his supervisor and give me a callback. I soon received a phone call from Ashley's stating that I either had to receive the delivery now or pay $99 to reschedule. I had no other choice but to leave work 2 hours early to meet them there. I get home and am waiting for them to show up and receive another call stating they are going to go ahead and "accommodate me" and bring it the following day after 5:30 pm. I had already left work early to meet them since they refused to accommodate me 1 hour earlier. I had no choice but to receive the furniture the next day.

The following day, I get another phone call at 2:30 pm stating they are on their way! I immediately tell the guy, "I am at work, I have already made arrangements for 5:30 pm. You need to call and speak to your supervisor." I get a call 10 minutes later and the lady tries to tell me that they cannot tell people times and that if I cannot receive the furniture today then I will have to arrange for a weekend delivery and it'll be a couple more weeks before they can bring it because they are booked. I told her, I" don't care if you keep the furniture," and hung up. This whole process has been frustrating and absolutely ridiculous. Again, DO NOT SHOP AT THIS STORE! Save yourself a headache and shop somewhere else. These people have no idea what customer service or time management is.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

We ordered all our new furniture from the Ashley store. They are actually very charming in-store but that's where it ends! They missed all promised delivery date from the store. Then after we kept calling they brought half of the furniture then promised another week. After waiting and calling customer service again they brought the rest but with a damaged table. They sent their technician to come look at it and he said the store will have to replace the table entirely. As I write this it's been two weeks and still not a single word from them with everything. You gotta keep calling them. It's so frustrating.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

We have purchased over the years over and over from Ashleys. Unfortunately it was not until recently that we decided to invest in additional insurance for our living room set, only to find out the truth about this insurance. If you're active duty, don't bother with their additional insurance from Montage. The moment you move out of town, their insurance is void. We moved from Fort Hood Tx to South Carolina only to be told the insurance was void and nothing could be done. As a matter of fact, after arguing and fighting with these people for months, I was given a $125 in store credit to use at Ashleys, however, the credit had to be used back in Texas.

OBVIOUSLY, I'm not going to drive or have furniture shipped that distance, so needless to say the insurance was bogus, no repair or replacing could be done and we paid all of that extra money for nothing. The insurance is completely non-transferable which is not something they will be honest about when trying to sell it to you. Also, just a few months back we purchased an Ashley brand mattress set for almost $1,000. We did not purchase the additional coverage, but our mattress bulged up after 4 uses (this was our mattress in our guest room) and even though the mattress has a warranty tag on it for several years under normal use, when I spoke to Ashleys I was given nothing but the runaround.

The mattress is brand new and about to be tossed because the fabric is bulged in the center and caused major medical issues to my family member when he came to visit us. This company is ridiculous. I was asked to submit photos of the defect, and the photos were never even acknowledged, nor has anyone ever returned my phone calls when I try to call in. The customer service rep tried to argue and tell me she doesn't recall my complaint or my warranty claim and pushed me off to the side even though emails and phone calls, which I have saved, have both been attempted. This company is a joke. Shop elsewhere for better service. and don't purchase the insurance. It's complete nonsense.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I bought several items from Ashley's in Jefferson City, MO in July including a custom sofa. I was set for delivery for 9/20/18. On 9/18/18 I was informed by the automated system that my couch and credenza would not be delivered. My husband called the store and was told the couch would not be ready until 10/28/18 which was not okay- we have guests coming 10/21/18. We ended up canceling a majority of the sale since the lady at the store was so rude and unhelpful. The one thing we did keep was a king size mattress. After sleeping on it for a week we determined it was too firm. Now we are having issues returning it. The Store says we have to call a number to return it however the number is saying there is nothing they can do. We have had the mattress for 13 days. If you can avoid this company. We bought our couch and credenza from Nebraska Furniture Mart and it was a much better experience.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

The store itself had a pleasant experience. I did not feel pressured to buy anything nor did I feel like salespeople were lurking around corners ready to pounce but they were readily available for any questions I did have. I do have to say though DO NOT BUY Ashley HomeStore's insurance, it's a SCAM! When it comes time to have a repair or replacement made they give you a number to contact their third party merchant, TriCounty Furniture, to handle the claim. Lo and behold, TriCounty furniture does not show up... not once, not twice, but three missed appointments where they give you a window of 3 hours to wait for them! First appointment I was 38 weeks pregnant and had a window from 1-4 and had to move a Dr's appointment to accommodate the first no show... 10 mins to 4 I received a call that the technician was having vehicle trouble.

Reschedule. 2nd appointment I now had a newborn and received a window of 4-7 pm... At 20 to 7 I received a call that the technician was running 45 mins behind schedule and would be at my house around 7:45pm... no show. 3rd appointment the 2:45-5:45 window came and went with no call at all and at 6 pm when I called the girl said, "oh, he'll be there in 2 minutes." No show. AND I receive an email, "Following your service appointment, our professional technician has provided us with a report on the inspection/service performed. We will process the report within the next 5 business days and notify you of any additional service steps, if applicable." THE TECHNICIAN NEVER CAME!!!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

Purchased on 29 Aug 18. Delivery confirmed for 2 Oct, between 7-10 AM (never before have I seen deliveries at 7 AM) which I actually took time to confirm the day prior that required being on hold for approximately 15 minutes. I mentioned that I would be taking off from work for this and was insured that the furniture is on the truck and there should be no problem!

At 10 AM, 2 Oct, receive digital message call changing delivery to 3 Oct, 1-3 PM!!! The message also stated you would be charged $50 if you try to change the delivery. Worst service ever. Will not permit you to cancel the order once purchased even if they are not doing what was agreed upon. You're stuck with lousy service and no furniture until they decide to resolve it. Received one of the 3 sets ordered without an issue, but the rest is the worst experience we've had spending over $7K with this company. Never ever again will even step foot in an Ashley Furniture store. Wish I saw these reviews beforehand.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!! They will tell you anything and make all kinds of promises. They are so sweet and awesome before they take your money but once they have you it’s all over. I bought 2 Bed Sets, Couch, Love Seat, tables & dining room set, all in the same day. They loved me that day. Then I had a board in my Couch break, they denied the warranty because it doesn’t cover that. I had the other couch start to unravel and then all of a sudden they don’t cover that. Then I just had a bedside rail split on one of my kids' bed, they told me it was covered.

I was shocked but then 2 weeks later I received a call stating upper management reviewed it and sorry it’s not covered now. They have the worst customer service ever!! 3 items have breakage and it’s not covered??? Why would someone pay extra money for an extended warranty when things break and it’s never covered?? DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS COMING!! It’s funny I’m about ready to furniture my basement and I won’t waste my time & money with this company ever again!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I went to Ashley furniture because their website would not allow me to order my furniture online. I found what I wanted and at first was told by the salesperson that I could not get that set without the fire pit which I did not want. After looking at others and her trying to figure out the new computer system that they supposedly just got I found out I could get them.

At the very beginning I told her I had a code that was on their website for 10% off she said no problem. It took an hour and a half because of the new system for me to finally get the papers and there was no 10% so when I asked where it was of course she had to go talk to someone again! After another 1/2 hr she came back and said they could not do it. I was upset and too tired to fight anymore! They sent me an email for a rating and I wrote what happened. Today a girl calls about my experience and says is there anything I can do I said, "Yes give me my 10%." She said, "I can't do that." I won't be back I could have ordered the same chairs online at a different site and saved myself time and not had to deal with a company that does not want customers back!!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

I enjoy the Lake Havasu store and the salespeople but never got a call on delivery. We've been waiting on the date they said but nothing. Called the number and the answer was, "It's all on backorder." Then we were asked if we ever received a call. Not a call. Living room is totally empty due to selling the old furniture to make room for the new. Have to wait another three weeks.

Ashley Furniture Company Information