1.13/5
Based on 418 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a good furniture store?

Last updated: April 21, 2018

2349 Ashley Furniture Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
    Original review: March 27, 2018

I got a living room... And they sold an insurance. 2 of the sofas got damage. Now I called and they told me they cant take my claim. DON'T BUY ANY INSURANCE. You just pay and they don't cover what they said. Very disappointed. Actually the lady at the phone wasn't very nice.

Original review: March 26, 2018

Purchased furniture from Ashley’s furniture 1 year and 3 months ago and the furniture is completely uncomfortable, cushions are flattened and when you sit you sink in. This furniture set is made very cheap and I spent thousands. Extremely disappointed with the company. They didn’t help me and could care less about my feelings. I even purchased a 5 year protection plan for no reason because it doesn’t cover wear and tear.. (ridiculous). So disappointed. I even called the store I purchased it at and the customer service I received was insulting. I simply learned my last time I will purchase anything from Ashley furniture store.

Original review: March 26, 2018

Ashley Furniture makes poor quality furniture and misleads their customers. I bought a dining room table there 6 months ago and the table stain is coming off in spots. When I called to make the claim under the 1 year manufacturer warranty, they said that the warranty was only for 1 day and there was nothing they could do. When I bought the furniture, no one said that there would be a 1 day warranty (except with delivery damage). The customer service agent said that limited meant one day. I am very disappointed in the service and the quality of the furniture.

Original review: March 26, 2018

Do NOT trust delivery times!! We bought our furniture in the first week of March. We were told that our furniture would be delivered by 3/20/2018. We had not calls about the delivery by 3/19, so we called. They said that the furniture would be delivered "to the dock" by 4/4/2018... And then they had another 14 days or so to get it to our house. On discussions with 3 of the staff on our original sale date... We discussed our timeline and were told they could meet it. Fail. Major fail. Ashley's did a horrible job in managing our expectations. I will never purchase a product from them in the future, unless they are loading it into my truck that day.

Original review: March 24, 2018

I have never been so offended or disrespected dealing with a company in my life. They delivered a faulty and defective product and gave the option of returning the product at a 25% cost to myself. I had numerous calls with their customer service line in Winnipeg and every time I called, I was told a new lie or misrepresentation. They are dishonest and do not respect their customers. I hate that I spent any of my hard earned money in their store. I would never go back there. Dishonest liars.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ashley Furniture?

Original review: March 24, 2018

Not the best way to win over new customers! We placed an order 2 months ago for a delivery today Saturday March 24th for a kitchen table and chairs. We confirmed the delivery with the office and warehouse that we would be home to receive it. They gave us a 4-hour window from 1-5 pm so we arranged our Saturday to wait for the delivery. It is now 5 pm and no delivery!

We called the warehouse and guest services and was told our order was cancelled! It appears the kitchen table and chairs were damaged. But they never told us! The customer service rep said it can be another month before we would receive a new order. I requested to speak to the district manager a Mr. Felix **. Meanwhile I have no table and chairs and with the holidays coming up I have no table and seating to accommodate my 16 guests! Thanks Ashley Furniture. You just lost a customer and other potential customers who are considering purchasing from you.

Original review: March 23, 2018

My wife ordered a chair online, and was promised a choice of delivery options - WRONG - Thursdays only. So, we both took off work to accommodate the delivery. It was 9:30 PM before the truck arrived!! The delivery guys were in a hurry, so it wasn't until 5 minutes after they left that we found the chair DOES NOT RECLINE! I called them and they said to look for a release inside the armrest - WRONG! There is no release! But, by reaching up inside the chair I was able to manually actuate the recline function. So, guess my wife need to tip up the chair each time to release it. This will get resolved tomorrow! They will be told to come get the chair, make a full refund, or fix the recline function. More to come...

Original review: March 22, 2018

I ordered a bed and paid for delivery. They could never deliver at the time I needed, so I had to pay another delivery company to pick up my bed. I called Ashley Furniture and they said they would credit me for my delivery fee prior to me getting someone to pick it up. They never credited the delivery fee. Another instance - I ordered a couch and again they are very difficult to deal with getting delivered. I finally set up a time 1pm - 4pm. The drivers got to my place early and I wasn't there. They called me and I let them know I was stuck in traffic and would be there in 10 minutes could they wait. They told me they would. I got here and they had left. I called and they told me they would have to reschedule. Very difficult company to deal with. In getting resolution you have to stay on the phone 30 - 40 minutes to get someone to pick up.

Original review: March 22, 2018

Do not buy anything from Ashley Furniture if you want to avoid unnecessary waits and headaches. Good luck when returning items. Very poor service, they made two different files for me, when trying to look me up, they say, "I can't find you," they make me wait for a whole hour to finally figure out my file. Also, we purchased an item that was too large for our room, when we requested for return, they said it is not a justifiable enough reason, and we have to pay 25% return fee which we did because we were so fed up that we did not want to deal with it anymore. For the rest of the items, they arrived damaged with missing parts that we are still dealing with until today and who knows when it will be resolved.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I made a purchase from the Phillipsburg, NJ store on 2/24/18. Delivery #1 = 3/7/18 - The table came without legs which was a huge inconvenience since I already removed my old table. Delivery #2 = 3/9 - The legs arrived but did not match color of table. They promised to get them out to us ASAP. Delivery #3 = 3/21 (Not really ASAP) = New table arrived at 6:40 AM. They disassembled the existing table and set up the new table and left. I went back upstairs to shower, I came down 1 hour later to my puppy chewing on a razor knife and 1 of the 4 bolts that were removed from the previous table. I am not able to locate the other 3 bolts and I pray that the puppy hasn't swallowed them.

I also was not able to open the table to get the extra leafs out, I looked under the table and a piece of the wood was on the floor. I then looked under the table and discovered they never removed the braces from the bottom of the table and part of the underneath was not even stained. I am extremely frustrated. I was on hold with Ashley for 55 minutes at which time I gave up and left a message. They are absolutely horrible and I will NEVER buy from them again. But I can promise that if something happens to my puppy that I will be taking legal action.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I am very disappointed with Ashley. I ordered a new bed set, mattress and dresser over a month ago. The delivery is not available on Sundays or Mondays (my days off). Understanding this, I set aside a date that I was told everything would be delivered. I got off of work early to make sure I was home during the 3 hour window. I found out THAT NIGHT that none of my bed set had been in stock, and so I would have to schedule yet another delivery when they came in. I have now had to reschedule my delivery FOUR TIMES after telling them that I would only be available after 5 PM. Their response has been "You're going to have to wait until the day off, and reschedule if that doesn't work for you". This is unacceptable. I will be calling again tomorrow to see if I can reschedule with a manager around my evening parameters, or I will be cancelling my order altogether.

Original review: March 20, 2018

Purchased couch in August of 2017. By December it needed repairs to the cushions for sinking. The tech came and restuffed it. By the end of the day it was no good. Customer support then ordered all new foam and a recliner motor which also went bad tech returned said he could not replace foam without new leather. So all leather was ordered and now my other couch broke so more parts were ordered. So about 1.5 months later after storing 2 large boxes, 2 bags of leather and 3 large bags of seat foam they fixed the couch I hope. The lack of urgency to get the parts and a tech to fix it was ridiculous. You would think they would want happy customers. I guess not. They offered to put a note in their system for a future purchase but would not reimburse me for the aggravation or lack of being able to use the couch. They stated, "Well we fixed it". I will never buy there again and advise anybody to avoid that place. You can get the same product somewhere else.

Original review: March 20, 2018

My experience has been nothing but horrible. I go in to buy my 5 year old daughter a bedroom set. They say that a piece is not in the warehouse and that they will contact me to give me an ETA. So a few days pass and no call. I so happened to be in the shopping center and decided to pop in. Well, first off a girl was trying to help me and she had a lot of questions and was asking other workers. One male worker in a suit was so nasty and unhelpful. He told her he doesn't know what I'm getting so he can't help and walks away. So that’s the first complaint. Then it turns out that the bed was discontinued. That's my 2nd compliant. Nobody called me to notify me. So, now I was going to let it go. And I'm waiting like 3 weeks for a piece to be in the warehouse.

My daughter is sleeping on the floor with a mattress. Then I finally get a phone call that they are going to deliver the furniture. My daughter is so thrilled because she has waited 1 month. The furniture gets here and the delivery people are putting together the furniture. So first a piece of the bed broke. That's complaint number 3. Then the nightstand has a crack. Wait I'm not finished. Then the handles on the dresser is screwed in incorrectly and off centered. And on top of that they send us a full bed when we ordered a twin bed. The mattress does not fit this bed. We speak to customer service and we have not heard back from them. We are waiting for an ETA for the bed and a nightstand replacement.

Everybody from the sales people at the store to the delivery people, to the people who are "CUSTOMER SERVICE" has no clue how to help customers. I am disgusted by this company and will never shop here again. I have had purchased furniture from Macy's and Raymour and did not have one problem. Here I am at Ashley furniture and have nothing but complaints about the company. BEWARE ***DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY***. I had a better experience with Wayfair and Houzz. My other daughter's bed and nightstand was delivered in like 2 days with no damage. Online shopping is a lot easier than dealing with these people.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I purchased a sectional at the Macon, Ga location. I was told you pay for quality. I was 5 months pregnant at the time and my friend drove me because I was unable to drive due to a subchronic hemorrhage. My cash purchase was Nov 30, 2014 and by my baby shower mid February there was already caving issues and pilling of the fabric and a broken board on the back of sofa side. The fabric is now separating in places. I bought the 5 yr guaranteed warranty and had every intention to call ASAP. However, I had a high risk pregnancy due to many things, found out 3 weeks after purchase at 24 wks gestation my baby had trisomy 21.

After birth, 12 days in NICU and adjusting to a new normal, hardly had time to sleep... getting to the present, our life had settled some and was going to call summer 2017 but my new son kept getting sick. The first of September was diagnosed with Leukemia, at the urging of my friend finally called the warranty department before it expires. That was about a month ago, in the meantime I have been to two local stores and the sofa sectional is on the floor but the fabric is different. I received a call about ten days ago that they are looking into the case. I’m a single struggling mother with a two children. I will never purchase from this company again!!! It’s frustrating to spend $1600 and it not even last a year in quality.

Original review: March 19, 2018

Ashley Furniture did not update their website for their customers to show the new warehouse address to go to pick up their furniture. When I called on a Sunday asking for the correct address to go to pick up my table they gave it out but did not bother to explain that the warehouse is closed on Sundays. I wasted over 2 hours of driving time. I am warning other potential customers that they need to check all pickup address information very carefully. Management staff are powerless to make the changes needed to correct the website information. Based on the lawsuits against Ashley Furniture, I do not advise that anyone give business to this company. There are better furniture stores to give your business to.

Original review: March 17, 2018

A few years back we bought a king size bed and of course, a mattress and box springs. The mattress was covered in plastic when delivered. Of course they talked us into buying a protective mattress cover, which we did. From the get go we noticed there was a dip and called them to 'come out' as it was under the warranty because we bought the mattress protector! They came out and said they would not replace because the plastic had a paint chip on it!? These people are snakes and we will never buy anything from them ever again. People do not buy a bed from these people, you will be sorry.

Original review: March 14, 2018

Purchased D Model 5780252 Zero Wall Wide Seat Recliner 12/29/19. Paid $552.94 which included $69.99 for Ashley Assurance Plan. Recliner mechanism broke after about 2 operations in 12/17. Contacted Ashley who informed us that we would have to contact outside vendor in Florida to access failure. Contacted Florida vendor first time 1/18. They set date for repairman. Repairman never showed. Wife called again, they set second date again no response either from store or vendor.

Called Florida again and was informed repairman would not be able to come until 3/14/18. Repairman arrived at about 2:30 pm 3/14/18 and determined that the mechanism was broken and parts would have to be ordered. I was told this would take about 1 to 2 weeks and the parts would be delivered to my house and I would be responsible to contact SAW Furniture repair in South Carolina at 843-900-2373 to schedule another repair trip. I am appalled at the lack of customer service Ashley has shown!! 3 months and a defective recliner is still not repaired or replaced. Absolutely no concern or contact from Ashley Airport road Arden, NC!! Ashley, I would like to receive a refund for the $552.94 given to you in good faith...

Original review: March 14, 2018

I purchased all my furniture for a 3 bedroom/2 living room house from Ashley's. I even brought extra insurance which is a total waste of money. The mattress was sagging in the middle within 9 months. I paid over 1600 for it and when the insurance came out to check my claim he placed a bar across the bed stating it needed to sag 1/4" more or they would not cover it. I weight 130 and my husband 205. I very seriously doubt that metal bar weighs what humans do and was baffled by their response "they would not cover such" as well as the master bedroom furniture was very expensive and one leg did not get stained by the manufacturer. I showed that to the insurance man and he stated that is not covered as well. It's not as if I could remove the stain to raw only on one leg but I just shook my head and said okay.

Once again I went back to Ashley's and purchased more furniture as only a fool would do to be ripped off again. The so called leather 2 piece set for my den is all electric seating on a sofa & loveseat. The stuff is garbage. I again purchased the extended warranty as a fool again being promised it would cover any and everything. NOT!!! The stuff is peeling and garbage. I called the insurance and they stated they would not cover it. The store stated that they believed it was on recall with the manufacturer due to the fabric being faulty. Then they had me send photos to them and they reached out to the manufacturer trying to help me.

I got a response from the Ashley store in Grapevine TX stating it would take about 2-4 weeks to hear. Since then I can not get any assistance with an answer and it has been over 2 months. I reached out to the Ashley headquarters where I initially sent the photos and got a very rude response after a month waiting letting me know they would respond when they heard so I waited another month and reached out to the store. Once again I am given the runaround and told they would respond when they hear. What a joke for overpriced garbage! The furniture is garbage as well as their extra insurance. I would not suggest anyone looking for furniture to shop here.

Original review: March 14, 2018

I was at first excited about going to Ashley Furniture but then it takes forever for the furniture to come in. It stated on my receipt when the furniture will be delivered but they said it wasn't the correct date. If I would have known that my furniture would take forever, I would have went to another store where I can get it within a couple of days. I will never again order from you guys.

Original review: March 14, 2018

So I was duped into buying bonded leather furniture when I went to Ashley in Turnersville, NJ looking for genuine LEATHER back in 2013. The salesman, Pat **, assured me this bonded leather stuff was better and more economical. He didn’t fully explain the service plan and I always feel like those extended warranties are a rip off so I passed. Shortly after buying, I got a second home in FL and spent the next few years there, leaving my 8 months new furniture at my house in NJ covered up while I was gone. Came home last year and within a month of using my sofa, the bonded leather started peeling off in one area and just kept getting worse and now the sofa looks horrible. It’s pure junk.

I went to Ashley Furniture and talked to the store manager, Ralph **, who was as nice as could be and gave me a number to call and assured me he would help me if calling the number didn’t do me any good. I called and got laughed at by some woman in their damages dept because I had bought the sofa so long ago. The sofa and 2 chairs I bought still look brand new from me being away so long and not getting used too much. Except for the one cushion that is peeling. I have no pets and did not sit on the sofa wearing jeans, or anything with zippers, buttons or anything of that nature that would damage it, unless pajamas can cause damage!

I found out from my recent visit to Ashley that bonded leather is awful and most places, including Ashley, will not sell it anymore because it is now apparent that it does not hold up. Anyway, I called the manager back to tell him I got laughed at and he wasn’t as friendly or so willing to help over the phone as he was when I went into the store and spoke to him in person. I guess he thought I’d cause a scene so he blew smoke up my butt to get me out if the store as a “satisfied” customer. On the phone the next day, he said he’d call me back within a day and let me know what he could offer me to make this situation right.

I don’t expect my money back and this junk sofa can’t be fixed but I found a genuine leather sofa in Ashley that I liked and would have been happy to buy if they sweetened the deal. 3 days later, they never called me back. Thinking back, they never copied my paperwork, asked me my name or any of my info. Because they don’t care and had no intention of ever helping me. So just like everyone else has complained... Ashley doesn’t give a crap about pleasing the customer. My advice... shop somewhere else!

Original review: March 13, 2018

If you can find furniture at any other store please purchase elsewhere. Salesmen at Ashley Furniture are great. Once you purchase the furniture then you have to deal with the real store's personnel. Do not call the We Care number because they don't. care! Do everything you can to not buy from Ashley Furniture. I do not want you to get treated the way I was treated. Not even sure if they are done with me because still have not received furniture that I have paid for in full. CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL BE THE WORSE YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED!

Original review: March 13, 2018

I bought a couch from Ashley for my children's home. The wrong color came. They insisted it just looked different in their home. IT WAS THE WRONG COLOR. Then months after the purchase, the frame broke. At this time it was just my daughter and son in law living there. Children were not born and both of them are not big people. I cannot figure out how this would even happen. They sent someone out to repair it. A short while later, it broke again. They should have replaced it at that time. It should have also been replaced originally because it was the wrong color. They did not stand behind the product at all. They were difficult to deal with.

All we can do is warn people who were thinking of buying furniture from them. Most large stores would back up their product especially when you can clearly see there is a real problem. Buyer beware! Horrible customer service. The women on the phone also sympathized with us. She was not surprised by our situation and told us "they don't make furniture like they used to." But that they would not do anything about this couch breaking. Dealing with this company was a real disappointment.

Original review: March 11, 2018

We purchased the Marsilona dining table set and ordered 2 more sets of chairs to equal 8 totaling almost $1500 for everything. Soon after we had the table minus the few weeks we were on leave out of state visiting family (and this happened right when we got back home and actually used it), water spilled on it and it swelled up and warped. No dining table that you eat and drink at should swell from something spilling on it. The cracks on the table are bound to get some liquid in them when you even clean it. Shouldn’t have to worry about that. This isn’t worth it at all, especially with kids. And after reading the other negative reviews on it, this is the same thing happening.

There should be a recall on this dining room table. Put in a claim almost two months ago and been given the run around saying the home store here will handle it and then being told by the home store finally after weeks of waiting for their call that there is nothing they can do and I have to go through the customer care online. Called that number and was on hold a very long time and never talked to anyone, so today decided to email but they gave my info to the home store in which I’ve already spoke with and they said there’s nothing they can do since I ordered online.

Original review: March 10, 2018 The sales associate was beyond knowledgeable, he knew the inventory of that store like no one I have ever seen. He’s professional, courteous and never pushy.

I will go back to the store on RT40 whenever I need furniture. Congratulations Ashley Furniture for hiring Muhammad **, he’s one of a kind. I’ve worked in a furniture store (in the office). I know good Sales Associates.

Original review: March 10, 2018

You sign a contract that says they will not let you get your money back because the contract says the couch cannot be returned for any reason. WTF?!! I was suppose to get the couch today but due to delays I cannot pick it up until Tuesday. I tried to cancel but the store refuses to give me my money back. You are stuck. It has been over three weeks since I bought it and now another week to wait. I never buy something from them again. You will never get out of their contract. I hope this couch is a good couch. I feel they are shady.

Original review: March 10, 2018

Dont buy anything from Ashley Furniture because once you receive the furniture and have to deal with the warranty it's a joke. Our couch has been broke for 2 months with the claim processed and we still have 2 months to wait to get the parts. What a joke. And then you're told you can only use it once so I will never buy and I will tell my friends not to buy from Ashley ever again.

Original review: March 9, 2018

I tried to purchase a chair today and found out from the store associate that a $1300 pending charge on my Ashley Credit Card from November of 2017. I called Ashley Customer Service and I was told it will take 10 minutes to get your card credited. No credit yet from Ashley. I had a coffee table that was broken in shipment and had it returned and Ashley wouldn't credit me stating they didn't receive the item in the Warehouse which was not accurate. They would also tell me each time I called that they would have to research why the item was not in the warehouse.

I also sent emails to customer service and I received the same answer. "Need to do research." I waited for over 3 months and kept getting the run around from Ashley Customer service stating "it will be credited in 10 minutes." It never happened. I had to make a complaint with the BBB and within 3 days of making that complaint I was finally reimbursed for the coffee table. I would not purchase anything from this company. Awful, Awful company. Run, don't walk if you're thinking about purchasing items here.

Original review: March 9, 2018

I purchased $3,000 for furniture December 2015. I also purchased the five-year Furniture Protection Plan. I purchased the protection plan with confidence that if there were problems with the furniture, I had an insurance policy. After a year of use one of the recliners started having issues. I was told that it was past the one-year warranty and that the furniture protection was only if I damaged the furniture. Fast forward to March 2018 and I damaged one of the chairs because the recliner got stuck on the edge of the window seal ledge; broke the window ledge and the recliner seat frame. While waiting for Ashley's not so prompt service in honoring their protection plan, I further damaged the footstool because I had to use the stool to push the seat back on the chair, I tore the leather underneath the stool.

I contacted Ashley to schedule a technician on February 12, 2018 and was referred to GBS. I called GBS and they could not find my warranty but would contact Ashley and would get back to me within two weeks. After not hearing from GBS after two weeks, I contacted Ashley. Ashley was able to locate my account and I am not sure why, was able to schedule a technician for March 9, 2018, rather than going through GBS. The receptionist said she was “really sorry” for the mix-up. Question, why couldn’t Ashley have schedule the technician in the first place instead of referring me to GBS’s? I took the day off, so I would be home.

The technician showed up at my house at 8:30 am and since Ashley did not let me know of the time, like they indicated they would, I was in the shower when the tech arrived. Dispatch called and left a message. I called dispatch back at 8:39 am and it rang over 20 times, then was intercepted. I called at 9:02 am again and finally got a hold of the dispatcher. Rolena told me the technician was already out of the area, but he may be able to circle back to me. Rolena said she would get back to me.

By 10:11 am I had not heard from her, so I called back. I was told that they were “really sorry”, but I would have to reschedule, the supervisor’s technician would not send him back to my house. I told them I had taken the day off and I was not told of the time the tech was coming or I would have planned my morning differently. They said they were “really sorry”, they had sent a robo reminder the day before, which they had not. Again, apologized I did not get my robo call reminder.

So, I asked to talk with the supervisor, John, and he told me the same sad story. I asked him, “What about keeping the customer happy”. He also said he was “really sorry” and there was nothing he could do. I said, “John I am sensing a pattern here, everyone is really sorry, but no one is willing to make their customer happy”. John said he would schedule another appointment for me and pledged to get back to me with the new time and date.

In the meantime, I called the store manager in Salt Lake City, D.J., who said he was concerned with how the events had taken place and he also pledged to get to the bottom of the customer service debacle. As of 3:15 pm I have not heard from anyone from Ashley, airwave silence... bottom line, save yourselves the aggravation and dollars, buy your furniture somewhere else and don’t buy the warranty, not worth the money and frustration. I believe they plan it this way, so you end up not using the warranty, you are too frustrated to follow through.

Original review: March 9, 2018

We purchased 2 end tables, a buffet table and a kitchen table and consistently on all pieces of furniture the finish flakes out of all routered edges. The customer service is beyond terrible and I wouldn’t even call it acceptable for our family dog!! ASHLEY FURNITURE does not stand behind their products!! Don’t be fooled by the smoke and mirrors tactics that they train their sales staff with!! I hope this helps anyone in a decision on their ASHLEY FURNITURE purchase.

Original review: March 9, 2018

I wish we had looked at the reviews before we purchased anything from Ashley. While the salesperson was very nice we feel we did not fully understand the terms of the sale. We were under the impression if we financed the sale we would get a bonus! We had purchased a couch and chair which had two pillows on it at the store. At the time we were under the impression the pillows were included in the price. The couch and chair were delivered on time and we had agreed to pick up the pillows at the store when they arrived.

We were given a date to pick up the pillows but when we went to the store they weren't there, the salesperson said they would call when they arrived. A number of days later we received a call saying the pillows would be ready on a specific date. Once again we went to the store and they weren't there. The salesperson did apologize and said we would get called. Once again we received a call stating that the pillows would be there on the Thursday night and would be available for pick-up on the Friday. After the experience we had already had I called and spoke to someone in the store on the Monday they said there were two pillows there, I was not amused when they told us to come get them.

I told the caller we were both seniors in our 80's and felt after the delay that we should have the pillows delivered. The young man said since we lived near the store he would bring them himself, which he did. He had me sign a paper saying I had accepted the pillows I asked if we had to pay for the pillows he said no! Also, when we looked at the package the name on the package was for another customer. Furthermore, when I attempted to pay off the account the credit company gave me a figure which was less than the original statement so I paid off that amount. I called the credit company today just to make sure that we were free and clear but was told that I now had an outstanding balance which was of course the price of the pillows.

It was not explained to us that the only way we could pay the credit company was by doing so at a bank branch. After 2+ hours on the phone to "Fairstone" I found a local office only to be told that particular office did not accept payments. They gave me another office address which I went to but I was told by them I would have to go to a Bank to pay. I have to tell you by this time I was thoroughly disgusted with Ashley. We have had a lot of running around because of this purchase and will never buy anything from Ashley again.

Ashley Furniture Company Information