3.17/5
Based on 2,166 ratings submitted in the last year

Looking for a good furniture store?

Ashley Furniture

Looking for a good furniture store?

3128 Ashley Furniture Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 19, 2019

Ashley is great if you want to wait for months for your furniture to be delivered and have the time to wait for damaged furniture to be returned in a few more months. Oh and if you ask to cancel your order they keep a ludicrous amount of the money for cancelling even though you have none of your furniture. I ordered March 1st 2019. This is June 19th and I am still waiting on a mirror for my dresser and a chair for my table that they say won't be in until July 27th. I tell EVERYONE I know to NEVER buy from Ashley furniture. It is the worst experience I ever had with any furniture company. I keep a sign on my vehicle that says, "BEWARE OF ASHLEY HOME STORE."

Original review: June 18, 2019

I phoned the company to let them know that the left arm on the recliner was on crooked. I put a carpenter's level on the arm and demonstrated how the right arm was fine but the bubble on the level clearly showed that the left arm was off kilter. They sent a tech who said he could not fix it since the problem was definitely a factory defect - something covered under warranty on this chair that I only had 3 months. He also used a level and confirmed that the whole chair leaned since the arm was not on straight. He took photos and said it was now up to Ashley how to proceed.

They finally called me back to say the tech did not find this chair to be a problem and they would not repair or replace it. I will NEVER buy anything from them again and I will do my best to spread the word about how they do not stand by their promises or products. It surprised me to read good reviews by other people. Perhaps they are fake? I am adding here photos of the arm - one from the side and one overhead - with the level and the bubble that confirms how slanted it is.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I purchased a sofa in 2011 and Ashley reneged on the delivery date, I did my part and sold my existing couch to make room for the new one, didn't have a couch for over 2 weeks. They gave me 2 $100 gift cards for my trouble. On May 28, 2019 I purchased a bed frame, night table and dresser. Salesperson was super nice and helpful and promised delivery date at my convenience as long as I called 72 hours ahead of my desired delivery date. Dresser would take about three weeks for delivery however. Called up over 72 ahead and they said they were booked and I'd have to wait another week for the bed and nightstand. Had to cancel my existing bed pick up and new mattress delivery.

Delivery of bed and nightstand arrived as advised and all seemed ok and I tipped the delivery guys. Got a call from Ashley delivery to see how it went I said good. I happened to be working that day so it wasn't until later I went into the bedroom to prepare for my mattress delivery and when I shifted the bed one of the rails detached from the footboard. The technician didn't attach the rail correctly. I tried to connect it to no avail. It was like there was a defect in a very simple assembly. I then noticed the inside of one of the nightstand drawer panels was cracked. Then I noticed the techs left some of the packing debris on my walkway. Went to the dumpster to throw it away and discovered the techs threw the large boxes and packing in the dumpster practically filling it up.

Called the delivery phone number and advised them of the situation and they said they would have the store manager give me a call to see if they could get me a replacement bed and nightstand that day. No callback and then the mattress delivery guys got there. They tried but could not get the rail connected and they gave up and left my mattress on the floor.

I took another look at the rail and determined the rail bracket was put on misaligned with the footboard, so I took the bed apart, slats and all and detached the bracket, repositioned it and was able to get it connected mind you to put the bed back together it was at least an hour of work which the delivery tech could have saved me if he had cared to do his job. Then I installed the mattress and box spring myself and glued the cracked piece of the nightstand drawer. No call from Ashley so I went down to the dumpster and cut up the boxes to avoid people from getting upset and make room for their trash.

Called the Ashley store and they told me the manager was at lunch and would call me upon his return no call after 7 days. Called the store which makes you hold for half an hour while they tout how awesome they are. Finally got through to a manager who I told my experience to and he told me he really cared and seemed sincere. He offered me 2 $100 gift cards... I couldn't find the ones I received 7 years ago naturally, so I asked for $200 off my purchase and he gave me both. He also confirmed leaving items unassembled and trash on premises was not policy. Then I asked him to let me know when my dresser would be delivered since it was suppose to be delivered the next day, didn't hear back, text the manager and he said he would check on it, haven't heard back. Three weeks since my purchase. Pretty much a disaster!!!

Original review: June 17, 2019

Delivery driver sat on my street for two hours obviously taking a break. He then removed my delivery from the online tracking system which showed my delivery as rerouted to a different day. I had to contact the store 3 times to find out why this happened. Management was rude and unresponsive. I sat on hold for at least 30 minutes. I was told the store was busy and they were dealing with customers. Hello, what am I? The delivery driver showed up at 6:00 when he was sitting on my street since 3:30. When the delivery driver showed up, he would not allow us to inspect the items in the box. We told him we would not sign for the delivery until we inspected our purchase and he got into the truck and drove off. The driver was unprofessional and management at the store was rude. Go to a different Ashley Furniture in Atlanta.

Original review: June 16, 2019

I bought most of my home furniture from Ashleys since 2013. I bought a whole set of bedroom furniture from Ashleys that includes a Queen bed frame, box, good quality mattress, dresser, night stands and a dining table. I trashed almost everything except my bedroom furniture which I paid, bad quality wooden sticks glued over bed frame, nightstands and dresser which are getting off by now. I am super upset about this garbage and wasted my money. Would never ever buy anything from Ashleys. Actually, it's not even wood, it's cardboard kind of thing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ashley Furniture?

Original review: June 15, 2019

Ordered a King size bed frame. They delivered a broken bed frame. When called store, they are completely irresponsible and mentioned it's none of their business to discuss regarding broken furniture. If they represent the company, and they can sell the products, they should be responsible for everything that customer suppose to receive. Don't buy items from here.

Original review: June 15, 2019

I ordered a sofa love seat and area rug. Placed order on the 1 of June. They were suppose to deliver on June 13. Time between 12:30-4:30. Ok fine then I get a update on time 12:30-6:30. I work graveyard and need to get to bed by 6:30. Ok I call and ask them if they can deliver another day earlier. She says she will check and call me back. I call the next day since I didn’t get my call returned. They say they can’t do it, pass me to manager. She says they only deliver in my area once a month. I was livid. Then she says she will call warehouse to see if they can deliver sooner. I asked her if I could pick it up from warehouse myself. She said, "no", cause I paid for premium delivery. She will call me back.

I call that afternoon cause no return call. She’s gone for the day he looks into it. They said, "no", they won’t deliver in and we live too far from town. So I cancel. Ok I also bought at the same time the area rug. I call since it’s being delivered by UPS and I want to track it and I have no tracking number. They say, "oh I have no tracking number cause it hasn’t been labeled yet." What! She says it takes from 6-10 for them to do it. I told her it’s been 14. She says, "oh it’s still not labeled", to call back Monday, it might be labeled by them. So again DON'T BUY FROM ASHLEY FURNITURE. The worst customer service and from what I’ve read, glad I was able to cancel my order.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I purchased a new bed and mattresses from Ashley on June 19. As of today I have not received my delivery. They keep delaying the delivery and now they gave me a delivery date of 6/22/19 which is a entire month after my purchase dates. The most tragic part of it all is that my entire home was destroyed by storm Harvey. I’m just now getting back in my home and my church members and myself raised money to buy these beds. Now me and my family are being displaced again because we have no beds to sleep on. What a horrible experience.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I bought a new house and went to Ashley hoping for quality furniture and good service. I thought wrong. Bought a dining room set, master bedroom set, double bookcase bed, and a living room sectional and entertainment unit, all totalling over $13,000. Delivery was split in 3 due to the size of the order. Problem was the master bed had 2 right rails, so I slept on the mattress on the floor until they could figure out where the missing piece was, so I suggested that they delivered the bed if that was faster, which they did. The drawer on the bookcase bed couldn’t be assembled properly so a technician had to be called in to repair it. The entertainment unit had a broken piece, which had to be reordered. The sectional was ripped at the bottom so a technician had to be called to repair it.

My 3 delivery dates turned into 7 separate visits, which cost me money and time away from work waiting for deliveries and technicians. We thought at least the dining room set was ok, until we felt the nails sticking through the cushion, which I’m currently waiting on a replacement. Customer service at 18007373233 was called several time regarding the issues and compensation. We were told to wait until everything was delivered so they could determine an amount. I was skeptical and ready to cancel the remaining items but was reassured to wait. I waited and no one called after the last delivery. I called and was offered $150 to shop at Ashley. That’s the maximum they offer!! I couldn’t return any of the items because it was past the return window. The last item that I wanted to return cost over $2000. Had I known I was only getting $150 I would’ve returned everything and shopped elsewhere. I’ll never shop at Ashley again.

Original review: June 13, 2019

So, about 2 weeks ago, I ordered furniture from Ashley Furniture. I was told that I could have it delivered to my new apartment in 2-6 weeks. I was moving in 3 weeks, and figured I could make do without a bedroom set for up to 3 weeks. My move-in day is now 3 days away, and I contacted Ashley Furniture for a status update, only to find they had seemingly no idea when my furniture would come in, and told me that this is typical, that times change all the time, and that my current estimated arrival date was 6+ weeks from the day I ordered. I was also told that my order had not even officially been completed with their distributor, which is frankly absurd, because I placed the order 3 weeks ago. How does it take 3 weeks to place something in the queue for the distributor?

I am absolutely outraged. The person on the phone offered to replace my bedroom set for one that was in stock, or to ask for a refund, but with how slimy this business is, I can't even tell if either option would actually happen. I can't believe how stupid this company has made me feel, and how disrespected I am as a consumer. Even if I eventually get the set that I ordered, I will never again in my entire life order furniture from Ashley. I hope their company goes under like countless other furniture companies and all of their employees are left to feel like the utter pieces of garbage they made their customers feel like for years. I fully intend to make everyone I know aware of this piss poor handling of a simple situation.

Original review: June 13, 2019

I bought a furniture with order number **. I paid $1610 cash. I took the furniture home but could not get it into my room. I called the following day to return the furniture and was told a manager will call me. NO manager called. I called again each day for 6 days, still could not talk to a manager. Each time, I was told a manager will call, but no manager called. Then a week later I called and this time, manager told me it was more than 3 days so I cannot return the furniture. You see, they waited for a week to tell me the return policy. They played me because I am **. Meanwhile, I had ordered 3 tables in addition to the furniture. They delivered wrong stuff to my house. I went to the store and the manager told me he will order the correct tables for me but, THE PRICE is more than what I paid. The table is no more on sale. They want me to pay more for the same tables I ordered. WHY? JUST RACISM.

Original review: June 13, 2019

I should have read these reviews before I went to the store. I tried several mattresses for a few minutes each and was steered to one. The saleswoman, Gina, at the Dale Mabry store in Tampa told me that the mattress she was suggesting for a side sleeper would “break in” over a week or so and I would find it really comfortable. I thought it was too firm. She told me that the mattress had a return guarantee and could be returned in 30 days if I was not satisfied. I was back in less than a week after waking up sore every single day. A different salesperson told me that I had to wait 30 days, so I had to suffer through 30 days of soreness, and that I would probably end up loving it.

When I went back to the store at the end of the 30 days after counting down the days, I was told that Gina no longer worked there and that the mattress I had bought did not have any return guarantee, others of that brand did but NOT the particular model I had bought, so there was nothing they could do. I am furious. I paid over $900 on sale for a mattress that I can’t bear to sleep on any longer. I am buying a foam mattress topper elsewhere for it, but it will now be really high off the floor and hard to get in and out of daily. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING AT ASHLEY AGAIN!! The salesperson lied to me and did not give me the required guarantee paperwork because it did really did not have a guarantee... at least according to Ashley. I wonder how many mattresses they actually do honor the guarantee on. I WOULD NEVER HAVE BOUGHT THE MATTRESS EXCEPT FOR THE GUARANTEE!!

Original review: June 13, 2019

Ashley Furniture lies and cheats customers. They sell garbage “Durablend leather” furniture. Purchased by a retired veteran living on minimal income hoping it would last. Within 1 year it was peeling and cracking. Cheated and lied to and talked into buying the warranty because this was going to be the last couch I ever bought. At over 80 years old you expect honesty and not lying and trickery and cheating. This false and misleading product only has a life of 1 to 3 years - for an $1800 couch you expect more than that. And the warranty doesn’t cover this KNOWN defect. I would give minus 5 stars if I could. What kind of decent furniture store rips off the elderly?

Original review: June 11, 2019

Purchased complete bedroom furniture with adjustable bed mattress from local Ashley store. The delivery took six weeks and the adjustable bed will not operate. I was told it would be another five weeks for the replacement to be shipped. We live in the largest metro market in the state, but the furniture was delivered from a city 125 miles from our house. No wonder they charged $435 dollars for a delivery fee. We will never purchase another item from Ashley.

Original review: June 10, 2019

It was a terrible experience with Ashley. I purchased a sofa set (Sofa + loveseat) on 25th of May from Ashley Home store in Tampa (N Dale Mabry). They scheduled it for delivery on 9th of June 2019 which itself is 15+ days. On 9th on June my scheduled delivery was from 2:45 PM to 6:45 PM. It was a Sunday evening where I have cancelled all my plans and staying at home awaiting delivery all day and tracking the same online. When it was 6:30, I called the driver as shown in tracking to guide them to my home as the tracking shown it was "on-the-way". Upon calling the delivery driver, I got yelled by him "I am done for day, and doing no more deliveries for the day."

Then called up the Store, they are helpless and showed me to the customer care. Then called up the customer care, and mentioned them as I got yelled!!!! Asking them is it getting delivered or not. Finally frustrated and lost hope then went out with my family after waiting till 7:30 PM as no one called. At around 7:45 PM someone called and mentioned that he was delivering and outside my apartment. Without proper reception in phone tower, he also hanged up. Still nothing was delivered. Ashley is this the way you treat your customer? And by the way as on 06/10, still the product was not delivered.

Original review: June 9, 2019

When I in to the Ashley Furniture store on Blanding Blvd. in Jax. FL to buy a mattress that was advertised by any size mattress for the price of a twin, Rodney ** the Manager/salesman did everything he could to wow me to purchase. All went well until the delivery date arose. We were told in the store that it would be delivered on Sunday 6/9/19 and that we would be getting a call from the delivery department. Saturday came and went and no call. I called back on Sunday morning to check and was told by the same manager/salesman that he never said that the 9th was set in stone, bla, bla, bla. They don't deliver on Monday and Tuesday, this I know because he made that clear when I purchased it. So now we'll have to wait till Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, you get the picture to see what day they can put us on their route. Needless to say they won't ever get our business again, no matter how good a deal they're offering!! PERIOD!!

Original review: June 9, 2019

We went to Ashley Furniture in order to purchase a new living room set and a queen mattress. After making the purchase we talk to the person they was Nelson regarding delivery and pickup of our items. Nelson said no problem but sometimes they won't take the hardware. We paid a fee of $149 and set up the time for delivery. When the delivery people came they told me that they didn't take any furniture and we had a discussion on that was not what I was told when I bought the furniture. They said, "We'll call our delivery people" and they made a phone call. They had the delivery people call us to let us know that they do not pick up furniture. I let them know that I need to call the store because that is not what I was told when I purchased the furniture.

While calling the store and waiting on hold with the store for nominal amount of time the delivery people turned, got into their van, and proceeded to drive off. I ran outside and let them know that they needed to stop because they had my son's bed on their truck. The delivery man in the driver's seat waved at me and continued driving down the street. When I arrived at the store I talk to the manager Danielle ** who proceeded to tell me that the gentleman who we purchased the furniture from misspoke and that their delivery services only deliver and do not take away any merchandise or furniture. She then turned around and said at times they will take mattresses but it has to be noted on your sales receipt and it's up to them if they do take the mattress or any other.

She mentioned to me that she will have a talk with her associate but I feel that they all need to change their language and be honest and say they only deliver and do not pick up any furniture and not try to gloss over the truth. They refunded my money. I'm waiting for that credit to show up on my bank account and we will never do business with Ashley Furniture again.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I purchased a living room set 1 1/2 years ago and also was talked into purchasing the "platinum" warranty. What a joke. The fabric is already coming apart and the furniture is hardly used! Put in a claim the against the warranty and was told it's from wear and not covered. I will never buy another item from this company. The furniture is made with the lowest quality materials. So disappointed with the product, the company and the useless warranty.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I wish I had read all these reviews before I made a purchase from Ashley Furniture store in Las Vegas. I had spend $6300.00 for two sets of sofa. Looks beautiful in their showroom, but when they deliver they bring two pieces from each set, in which we didn't know they are doing this in purpose, since they have this policy states once you received their product it is not refundable, so after that they keep on sending broken furniture. We return it and after a month we were not be able to receive the whole two sets and they keep on making their delivery schedule on their time and come up with broken and chipped furniture. In the store and customer service experience is very poor, seems they don't even care about you, my advice to others is don't waste your money and time by buying furniture from this seller.

Original review: June 6, 2019

Starting on a good note, I have purchased a living room couch and recliner and dining room set prior to my latest purchase from Ashley. Loved the furniture but the delivery time was absolutely ludicrous! I also purchased the extended warranty on my Dining Room furniture. Moving forward, I have been shopping for bedroom furniture. Due to being swamped in the stores and having to haggle with prices because nothing is marked as their sell price, I decided to go online to order.

Delivery folks were awesome but part of my furniture was broken. I am again, waiting on furniture to be delivered. Thank heavens I opened one of the "secret" drawers in my nightstand and found that it was also cracked. Point being, I called today to find out if I had the extended warranty on this and was told it was not offered on online purchases. Same price for furniture, but no offer of warranty! In paying this much for furniture, I would have most definitely gone in the store if I had just known to be able to add the warranty!

Original review: June 2, 2019

I bought a sectional in the beginning of March 2019. I was told it would be 2 to 6 weeks for delivery. Called several times over the weeks and the sectional keeps getting pushed back. It has now been 3 months and they still haven't delivered. They won't refund me and they won't give me anything different. I am ready for small claims court. I'm getting screwed over big time.

Original review: May 31, 2019

When I ordered my new furniture the salesperson Sherri, talk me into 5 yr furniture protection plan for $239.99. Well, I call 2 yrs later to have a repairman come out to tell me the table top needs to be replaced due to manufacture defect in wood. Repairman said someone will call me later about repair. I received a call from warranty company, they told that I will have to call Ashley Furniture to get fixed (due to it being a manufacture defect). So I called Ashley Furniture and they said, "Sorry it's been over 1 year and you're basically SOL." I had no Idea the manufacture of my dining room table made a mistake (and tried to repair) when they build table and still shipped product to a customer (me).

I never use the table to eat, it basically sits in the dining room and gets used on special occasions. A size of a dime of wood came out of the table, and you can feel a glue like material on the back of the piece that came out of table. I feel Ashley Furniture should have asked me for my pictures and evidence of this deceit and asked manufacture to make right this defect in my table. The manufacture did hide the defect until one day I put my hand on this table and a perfect dime size piece of wood was stuck to the calm of my hand. Bad customer service and don't buy the warranty!!!

Original review: May 31, 2019

Stop hiring contractors for deliveries - especially underage ones. One of the delivery guys was 17 yrs old. Unprofessional. Delivered a damaged loveseat and delivered a bookcase unassembled. They claimed they do not assemble bookcases and stated a supervisor will return same day, never did. Called the store in Matthews, NC and they were processing the exchange for the loveseat and stated they will add the assembling to the next delivery (June 7th) but I had to call the next day to confirm - stating they don't offer callbacks which I find unacceptable.

I called the next day and was on the phone for over 30 mins. They confirmed there was no reference to the assembling of the bookcase however it was added now for June 7th - WHAT??? Lastly, the earliest the exchange can occur on the loveseat is June 22nd. This is horrible considering I made the purchase back on March 3th. NEVER AGAIN will I purchase from Ashley's and will continue to urge people against making the mistakes I've made. Horrible customer experience and unprofessionalism.

Original review: May 31, 2019

We purchased a dining set a table and 6 chairs from Colton store. The chairs are wobbling. After repeated visits to store and phone calls they send a technician to fix. He was not able to fix and blamed the floor. Although we were using another dining set on the same floor without any problem. I will never recommend to any of my friends to buy any furniture from Ashley. Almas

Original review: May 31, 2019

First they tried to overcharge me for a used floor model, then I found the couch was selling for $300 less online for a new one. So I changed my order to get a new one. Then delivery was scheduled for once date. I was never told that it got cancelled, however I took time off of work for it. Then had to reschedule delivery and was told they could deliver late in the day, however when they called to confirm the delivery time it was for a time I was at work. Then I had to have it rescheduled yet again and waited another week. It took a month to get it delivered. Then it broke, customer service wont let me speak to a manager at all.

I’m ready to take the couch back to the store myself and shove up someone’s.... you know where I’m going here. It’s the WORST couch buying experience of my life. My previous couch came from Big Lots and lasted me 6 years and I gave it away. Ashley Furniture couch lasted a month and a half and broke on the side that was never even sat on. Now I have no furniture and waiting for them to repair said couch. I have to wait 7-14 business days.

Original review: May 29, 2019

Very good products, the seller's attention was excellent, but the delivery service, the worst I have ever experienced. A month ago I made my purchase of 2 thousand dollars, nothing cheap, and today I receive part of the furniture, in an hour that was not the one I chose for delivery. I still do not receive everything and I have no idea how much longer it will take. I would not recommend this company.

Original review: May 29, 2019

There is a need for awareness of the extreme lack of accountability, communication, customer service and overall terribly broken processes that are taking place within this organization. I feel the need to share my recent experience with order # ** totaling $2,666.37 which has been the worst ordeal I have ever had trying to simply get what I paid for. Instead, I paid to be inconvenienced, frustrated and upset. The total chaos began as soon as UPS delivered the first part of the order and has continued over the past THREE weeks!!

Wednesday, May 8th: Received partial order via UPS. Two night stands - one arrived damaged so I called to request a replacement and was advised to return the damaged furniture in the box for the replacement and call to schedule pick up for return of the defective unit. Headboard & mattress. Friday, May 10th: Received remainder of order via home delivery. Bed headboard/frame; 5 drawer chest - arrived with damaged foot & top drawer was missing the screw which holds the entire decorative front panel onto the actual drawer. The top drawer also only opened 1/3 of the way. I had to call to request replacement parts. Box spring.

​Saturday, May 18th (evening): The bed headboard/frame that was professionally delivered and installed ​a week prior ​came apart​ as we were lying in bed watching tv​ and the headboard ended up damaged as a result​ from the screw ripping it wide open.​ ​Sunday, May 19th (first thing in the morning): I sent a very lengthy email to customer service with photos of the damaged headboard and requested a replacement. Tuesday, May 21st (morning). I called to check on the status of my exchange request for the headboard and was advised they would process a replacement for delivery once I resent the photos which I did while I was on the phone. Order exchange email received ​that afternoon​. Wednesday, May 22nd. I received the replacement parts for the damaged 5 drawer chest​ so I called to schedule a technician for Saturday, June 1st to come out and repair.​

Thursday, May 23rd (morning). I called to check the status of the still "processing" exchange order ​placed on May 21st ​and was told it takes 24 - 48 hours to process and that someone should be calling me that day to schedule delivery. Friday, May 24th (afternoon). I called to check the status of the still "processing" exchange order ​for the headboard ​and the agent put me on hold in an effort to get the order pushed through finally!! He advised me that he was able to confirm delivery on Monday, May 27th and someone would call me on Sunday, May 26th to confirm the delivery window.

Sunday, May 26th (morning). I received a phone call from someone wanting to schedule delivery of the bed and was told the soonest it would be deliverable would be Thursday, May 30th!!!! To which I responded that I was told on Friday (during a 30 min. phone call) that it was coming tomorrow! She then proceeded to tell me that she could possibly have it delivered on either Tuesday, May 28th or Saturday, June 1st however would need to send an email and get back to me with a confirmation.

Monday, May 27th (morning). I called to check the status of the delivery request since no one got back to me with a confirmation the prior day. I also requested to file a claim on the order since it had turned into an extreme scheduling nightmare! Followed by a request to speak to a supervisor whose response to my mess of an order was that "we just have to sit around and wait" given various departments need to communicate with one another!?!?!? At this point I thanked her and hung up beyond frustrated and felt like I was just banging my head into a brick wall. Not even 5 min. later, my cell phone rang, I did not answer since I had no desire to speak with anyone else at Ashley at this point. The person left a voicemail confirming delivery for the following day, Tuesday, May 28th between the hours of 10:45 am - 2:45 pm.

In addition to the voicemail I received on Monday, May 27th confirming delivery on Tuesday, May 28th I received a text message as follows: "Delivery Notification : The delivery for (incorrect name displayed here) at (correct address was displayed here) has been scheduled for Tuesday, May 28th between 10:45 am - 2:45 pm. Please click the link to confirm." I proceeded to click the link for delivery confirmation.

Tuesday, May 28th (morning). I called to verify my order was being delivered ​THAT DAY ​and asked for the representative to confirm th​e​ item being delivered and address since the name that was text to me was incorrect. She verified the item and address were correct and updated my name and said someone would arrive between 10:45 am - 2:45 pm that day SO I STAYED HOME FROM WORK! At 3:06 pm I called again to ask where the delivery truck was and the representative told me NOTHING was scheduled to be delivered to my home today, it was instead confirmed on Thursday, May 30th!!!!

When I got upset, she told me to let her finish reading me the notes and to lower my voice!?!? No sense of understanding of my ordeal and extreme inconvenience, didn't try to help remedy the situation. I gave her a run down of everything I had been through up until this point in time and asked her to try and at least schedule for June 1st when a technician is already confirmed to come out and repair the 5 drawer chest that arrived damaged on Friday, May 10th. She told me that day was full and she couldn't schedule anything then. It would have to be Thursday, May 30th. I told her that I work and am unable to take a SECOND day off this week to accommodate their delivery and wanted to speak with someone above her that was willing to HELP ME FIX THIS.

I was escalated to Linda, to whom I reexplained everything to and she told me that the delivery did not come today and dropped off of the scheduled because I did not confirm it!?!?!? Wait, what??? I clicked on the link and confirmed the delivery the prior day AND was told THE SAME MORNING that the delivery was arriving TODAY!! How is this my fault???? I again asked for her to get the headboard scheduled for delivery on Saturday, June 1st since Ashley is already sending out a technician to fix my broken dresser the same day. We have been sleeping ON THE FLOOR for the past week no thanks to people for I don't know what reason not being able to COMMUNICATE.

She advised me that she would send an email to the warehouse manager to request delivery on June 1st and would text me the next morning to confirm. Wednesday, May 29th: I received a text verifying the bed is scheduled to be delivered on Saturday, June 1st. ​The above outline DOES NOT include the ordeal I went through with Ashley and UPS trying to get the damaged night stand returned which within itself consisted of multiple calls to Ashley and UPS and lugging a 91 pound box in and out of my home for 3 days in a row!​ Words cannot even express how thoroughly exhausted I am and stressed out from having to manage this mess of an order. I honestly cannot recommend Ashley Furniture to anyone at this point even if they do FINALLY exchange my headboard and fix my dresser.

Original review: May 29, 2019

It took one month to get our furniture. We had 2 cancellations. On our 3rd confirmed delivery for Saturday, May 25 they cancelled our delivery at 3:00 pm on Memorial Day Holiday, rescheduled for another date WITHOUT contacting us, while we waited. This left us with NO furniture and guest arriving in town. After several calls to customer support, I finally reached a customer service manager that gave us the option to pick up our delivery from the warehouse on Airtex/45 (we live near Katy). My husband and I had rent a U-Haul, acquire help and spent our Memorial Day weekend putting furniture together.

Also the warehouse informed us that they would not pull our item. Prior to our arrival, he had to get in line and wait for each piece to be pulled 1 to 2 pieces at a time. We had 11 pieces total. This has been my worst furniture buying experience ever!!! There is no clear communication from purchase at store, delivery, customer service and warehouse. After you purchase your items you are on your own!

Original review: May 29, 2019

I originally bought the couch and later decided to add the recliner. The couch arrived on time and without incident. I ordered the recliner in May, I was told my delivery would arrive May 12 (Mother's Day), the delivery never showed and they never called. When I called Ashley they let me know the delivery was cancelled, and they rescheduled for the next week. I was told that I would be getting a refund on my delivery charge. I have called several times to follow up to no avail. On top of that the recliner is already broken. I am getting the runaround.

Original review: May 28, 2019

I bought a twin over full bunk bed for my children in January. I had the product delivered and assembled in my home by an Ashley team. Now, five months later I need to move out of state. I went to disassemble the bed. All of the screws have been stripped. I called Ashley. I was told that they do not cover that. It was my responsibility to inspect each screw within 24 hours. I also at the time of purchase, paid extra for in home service in the event of any issue. The salesperson advised that any problems would be covered. I am now being told that they will not be able to send out a service team because disassembly is not a serviceable issue. If I need service, it would be at my own cost. I was further advised that if I leave the state, my warranty is null and void. I have been a loyal Ashley customer. I will never purchase anything from them again. Do your research and make sure to inspect every screw at time of assembly or else.

Ashley Furniture Company Information