1.16/5
Based on 424 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a good furniture store?

Last updated: May 25, 2018

2387 Ashley Furniture Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 3, 2018

I have a scheduled delivery between 8-12. I receive a text message at 8:34 reminding me of my delivery. There is a tracking option, so I do the tracking only to learn that delivery wasn't possible and the crew is on to their second stop. I called immediately. I'm told that the crew took two photos of my home to prove they were there and tried to call several times. They never knocked on my door, so I have no idea where they actually were. Then I got cut off and had to call back. Another person described the photos and they were of cross streets about a mile away, not of my home at all. I was told 30 minutes ago that dispatch would be calling me in 15 to see if I could be rescheduled for today. Still no phone call. I took off work today for this delivery. There are more reliable and trustworthy businesses out there. Use them.

Updated on 04/05/2018: I posted a review on 4/3/18 about the delivery service. It's two days later and they've managed to mess up two more times. I'm now on the phone with the store to cancel my order. I've been on hold for 5 minutes - the store has only been open for 10 minutes. I sense they're trying to wear me down!

Original review: April 2, 2018

I bought a sofa, oversized chair and ottoman from Ashley Homestore in Greenville, SC on March 13, 2018. After waiting 10 days for the furniture to be delivered, all three pieces arrived damaged! The sofa was scratched up on the left front and the front nailheads were not aligned. It looked someone who had had too much to drink put them on. The ottoman was scratched and paint peeling off in NUMEROUS places. On some of scratches, you could tell someone had tried to touch up the paint with a brown marker before delivering the furniture. The ottoman also was missing two nailheads. The oversized chair had fabric pulling away from the seams as well as more scratches. I spent $1939.89 on what I thought was going to be new furniture but instead all three pieces arrived damaged and looked at best like used furniture.

After speaking with a customer service representative who offered me $200 in a store credit (what the heck is $200 going to buy?) or $100 off the purchase price (um, no thank you. There was more than $100 worth of damage done), I decided to just get a refund. Why would I want to waste any more time on a company that would allow for such crappy furniture to be delivered to someone’s house? I understand that things can get damaged en route to my house, but when furniture leaves the warehouse already “touched up” and you still send it out to be delivered, that’s just bad customer service. I didn’t pay for used furniture. I paid for NEW furniture!

After they came to pick up the furniture, I called to inquire about my refund. I was told it would take 7-14 business to receive a refund! It didn’t take them 7-14 business days to take the money out of my account. Why should it take that long to be refunded? Plus, I was charged a 10% restocking fee and 79.99 to be picked up! What the heck? How are you going to charge me 10% restocking fee when the furniture was clearly damaged before it even left the warehouse! They knowingly sent me damaged goods and now I have to pay 10% of my refund to have them restock it. Ridiculous!

Customer service refused to budge on the 10% fee and would not let me speak to anyone in the Woodruff Rd store to explain the situation to. I understand their policy, but right is right. You can’t knowingly send out damaged furniture and then charge a customer 10% restocking fee because I refuse to do business with you anymore. I learned a valuable lesson today...NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH ASHLEY HOMESTORE!

Original review: March 31, 2018

I spent 3k on a dark brown cloth sectional. I bought the one year service plan. After having it a couple of weeks I had all The cushion replaced because we could feel the wood. Shortly after my plan expired all of the pull gadgets were broken so nothing could recline any longer. I feel this was the 3rd worse purchase in my 46 years. Cheap quality although beautiful.

Original review: March 30, 2018

I went all the way to NJ to get a new twin XL bed. I walk in and the first thing they tell me is they do not stock twin XL bedframes and that they are available by special order only. I agree to order a frame with the foundation and paid close to $550. The salesperson said that delivery and taxes were included. However the delivery fee is actually $181 and the bed itself cost $350. They tell me that it would arrive in two weeks time. The delivery team was super friendly but it turns out the salesperson put the wrong size rails for the order, effectively rendering the bed useless because the rails are required to support the mattress.

The store calls me back ASAP to apologize and to find the correct size rails nearby. They told me it would take another TWO WEEKS just to wait for rails, so I cancelled the order and the team took back the order. I felt bad too because the delivery team was friendly and you could tell they were upset by this, but it wasn't their fault at all. Currently waiting for a refund. Ashley definitely lost my business. I would not recommend other people to shop there. My IKEA furniture got here faster than Ashley Furniture did.

Original review: March 29, 2018

Was pleased with the purchase at first. Serta I comfort King mattress and Ashley motorized base. Within 3 months the motorized base began making loud noises whenever you move. Checked all nuts underneath and they were all tight but noise persisted. Ashley sent tech out who did have the bottom half replaced. Seemed ok.

Within 1 year of purchase the mattress developed a sag. The base started to make noise again. So 18 months into a 10 year mattress warranty Serta/Ashley agreed to warranty replacement on mattress. Full replacement. We went into store to pick out new mattress... Mattresses must have come down in price. We picked out a Sealy. It was about $900 less than original mattress. Ashley handed me a document to sign that I was forfeiting that $900 to them. I was irritated. We picked out a more expensive mattress then. I have never heard of a warranty going like that. I was losing faith fast.

Now the 18 month old base. I purchase the extended warranty. GBS sent a contractor out to see what the issue is. At this point you cannot shift your weight without waking the other person. Same issue as before. Sounds like it is falling apart but all bolts are tight. The man said he thinks it is a design flaw. Has started seeing this since they went to one big base for the kings instead of the split ones. He said he would put his report in. After two weeks of hearing nothing I called. GBS says they will not handle a claim as it seems like a design issue, not anything they can fix. Plus since the bottom was replaced already it shows this. They told us we need to go fight with the retailer. I do not remember seeing this in the fine print.

The way it should work is they should replace the base, then they should fight with Ashley. So looks like more aggravation for more me. It has been the worst $4000 ever spent. Guess we will find out this weekend when we go into store. I seriously doubt I will get any satisfaction from the store. Great scam they have going with the extended warranty. The only reason I got it was due to the many moving parts on the base. Oh yes. Also, the massage unit on the feet do not work. The plug cords are too short. When you raise the feet they unplug.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ashley Furniture?

Original review: March 29, 2018

I had purchased a sleeper sofa from Ashley Furniture store online last year in May because I was in need of a new sofa. It hasn't even been a and the sofa has already broke, the bed frame became jammed and stuck causing one side to break off the couch. So the frame will no longer fold back into the sofa. I did call their customer care and was given a day and time frame for a technician to come out and take a look at the problem.

On March 27th the technician came out to look at the problem. He took pictures and attempt to force the frame back into the couch almost causing more damage to the sofa. I was told they were going to review and contact me sometime soon. It's been a couple days and I received a call saying they will replace the frame and that all solutions were resolved. I called back and spoke with customer care and was supposed to be directed to a technician supervisor, but I was disconnected from the phone call and I called back again to only be directed to Anna the manager of customer care. She told me they cannot replace it because it's wear and tear. Again I was never directed to a technician supervisor. Hasn't even a year since I purchased this sofa and they refused to fix it claiming wear and tear over the duration of time.

Original review: March 29, 2018

I recently purchased a kitchen table from Ashley Furniture in Orange Park, FL. Arrival date kept changing, no communication. Made several calls to find out what was going on. Ordered table on Feb 10, 2018 - Did not arrive to warehouse till March 23. Once it got to warehouse, I called 4 times to try and get delivery date for my table. They kept saying, "Someone will call you." A date was finally set up, store told me the wrong date, I took day off work and they called that morning said they only delivered to that area on Friday. I was so frustrated at this point, I cancelled my table. Got my money refunded. Customer service was horrible, lies and no communication. Do not ever buy anything from this company. You will be lied to from day 1.

Original review: March 28, 2018

I bought dining room set for 2000 dollars. Lasted 1 year. Chair broke with screw that are faulty unscrewing themself, and the insurance I bought platinum they steal your money 350 dollars and don’t want to cover anything. It’s awful that they let these thieves rob you. Thanks Ashley for nothing.

Original review: March 27, 2018

I got a living room... And they sold an insurance. 2 of the sofas got damage. Now I called and they told me they cant take my claim. DON'T BUY ANY INSURANCE. You just pay and they don't cover what they said. Very disappointed. Actually the lady at the phone wasn't very nice.

Original review: March 26, 2018

Purchased furniture from Ashley’s furniture 1 year and 3 months ago and the furniture is completely uncomfortable, cushions are flattened and when you sit you sink in. This furniture set is made very cheap and I spent thousands. Extremely disappointed with the company. They didn’t help me and could care less about my feelings. I even purchased a 5 year protection plan for no reason because it doesn’t cover wear and tear.. (ridiculous). So disappointed. I even called the store I purchased it at and the customer service I received was insulting. I simply learned my last time I will purchase anything from Ashley furniture store.

Original review: March 26, 2018

Ashley Furniture makes poor quality furniture and misleads their customers. I bought a dining room table there 6 months ago and the table stain is coming off in spots. When I called to make the claim under the 1 year manufacturer warranty, they said that the warranty was only for 1 day and there was nothing they could do. When I bought the furniture, no one said that there would be a 1 day warranty (except with delivery damage). The customer service agent said that limited meant one day. I am very disappointed in the service and the quality of the furniture.

Original review: March 26, 2018

Do NOT trust delivery times!! We bought our furniture in the first week of March. We were told that our furniture would be delivered by 3/20/2018. We had not calls about the delivery by 3/19, so we called. They said that the furniture would be delivered "to the dock" by 4/4/2018... And then they had another 14 days or so to get it to our house. On discussions with 3 of the staff on our original sale date... We discussed our timeline and were told they could meet it. Fail. Major fail. Ashley's did a horrible job in managing our expectations. I will never purchase a product from them in the future, unless they are loading it into my truck that day.

Original review: March 24, 2018

I have never been so offended or disrespected dealing with a company in my life. They delivered a faulty and defective product and gave the option of returning the product at a 25% cost to myself. I had numerous calls with their customer service line in Winnipeg and every time I called, I was told a new lie or misrepresentation. They are dishonest and do not respect their customers. I hate that I spent any of my hard earned money in their store. I would never go back there. Dishonest liars.

Original review: March 24, 2018

Not the best way to win over new customers! We placed an order 2 months ago for a delivery today Saturday March 24th for a kitchen table and chairs. We confirmed the delivery with the office and warehouse that we would be home to receive it. They gave us a 4-hour window from 1-5 pm so we arranged our Saturday to wait for the delivery. It is now 5 pm and no delivery!

We called the warehouse and guest services and was told our order was cancelled! It appears the kitchen table and chairs were damaged. But they never told us! The customer service rep said it can be another month before we would receive a new order. I requested to speak to the district manager a Mr. Felix **. Meanwhile I have no table and chairs and with the holidays coming up I have no table and seating to accommodate my 16 guests! Thanks Ashley Furniture. You just lost a customer and other potential customers who are considering purchasing from you.

Original review: March 23, 2018

My wife ordered a chair online, and was promised a choice of delivery options - WRONG - Thursdays only. So, we both took off work to accommodate the delivery. It was 9:30 PM before the truck arrived!! The delivery guys were in a hurry, so it wasn't until 5 minutes after they left that we found the chair DOES NOT RECLINE! I called them and they said to look for a release inside the armrest - WRONG! There is no release! But, by reaching up inside the chair I was able to manually actuate the recline function. So, guess my wife need to tip up the chair each time to release it. This will get resolved tomorrow! They will be told to come get the chair, make a full refund, or fix the recline function. More to come...

Original review: March 22, 2018

I ordered a bed and paid for delivery. They could never deliver at the time I needed, so I had to pay another delivery company to pick up my bed. I called Ashley Furniture and they said they would credit me for my delivery fee prior to me getting someone to pick it up. They never credited the delivery fee. Another instance - I ordered a couch and again they are very difficult to deal with getting delivered. I finally set up a time 1pm - 4pm. The drivers got to my place early and I wasn't there. They called me and I let them know I was stuck in traffic and would be there in 10 minutes could they wait. They told me they would. I got here and they had left. I called and they told me they would have to reschedule. Very difficult company to deal with. In getting resolution you have to stay on the phone 30 - 40 minutes to get someone to pick up.

Original review: March 22, 2018

Do not buy anything from Ashley Furniture if you want to avoid unnecessary waits and headaches. Good luck when returning items. Very poor service, they made two different files for me, when trying to look me up, they say, "I can't find you," they make me wait for a whole hour to finally figure out my file. Also, we purchased an item that was too large for our room, when we requested for return, they said it is not a justifiable enough reason, and we have to pay 25% return fee which we did because we were so fed up that we did not want to deal with it anymore. For the rest of the items, they arrived damaged with missing parts that we are still dealing with until today and who knows when it will be resolved.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I made a purchase from the Phillipsburg, NJ store on 2/24/18. Delivery #1 = 3/7/18 - The table came without legs which was a huge inconvenience since I already removed my old table. Delivery #2 = 3/9 - The legs arrived but did not match color of table. They promised to get them out to us ASAP. Delivery #3 = 3/21 (Not really ASAP) = New table arrived at 6:40 AM. They disassembled the existing table and set up the new table and left. I went back upstairs to shower, I came down 1 hour later to my puppy chewing on a razor knife and 1 of the 4 bolts that were removed from the previous table. I am not able to locate the other 3 bolts and I pray that the puppy hasn't swallowed them.

I also was not able to open the table to get the extra leafs out, I looked under the table and a piece of the wood was on the floor. I then looked under the table and discovered they never removed the braces from the bottom of the table and part of the underneath was not even stained. I am extremely frustrated. I was on hold with Ashley for 55 minutes at which time I gave up and left a message. They are absolutely horrible and I will NEVER buy from them again. But I can promise that if something happens to my puppy that I will be taking legal action.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I am very disappointed with Ashley. I ordered a new bed set, mattress and dresser over a month ago. The delivery is not available on Sundays or Mondays (my days off). Understanding this, I set aside a date that I was told everything would be delivered. I got off of work early to make sure I was home during the 3 hour window. I found out THAT NIGHT that none of my bed set had been in stock, and so I would have to schedule yet another delivery when they came in. I have now had to reschedule my delivery FOUR TIMES after telling them that I would only be available after 5 PM. Their response has been "You're going to have to wait until the day off, and reschedule if that doesn't work for you". This is unacceptable. I will be calling again tomorrow to see if I can reschedule with a manager around my evening parameters, or I will be cancelling my order altogether.

Original review: March 20, 2018

Purchased couch in August of 2017. By December it needed repairs to the cushions for sinking. The tech came and restuffed it. By the end of the day it was no good. Customer support then ordered all new foam and a recliner motor which also went bad tech returned said he could not replace foam without new leather. So all leather was ordered and now my other couch broke so more parts were ordered. So about 1.5 months later after storing 2 large boxes, 2 bags of leather and 3 large bags of seat foam they fixed the couch I hope. The lack of urgency to get the parts and a tech to fix it was ridiculous. You would think they would want happy customers. I guess not. They offered to put a note in their system for a future purchase but would not reimburse me for the aggravation or lack of being able to use the couch. They stated, "Well we fixed it". I will never buy there again and advise anybody to avoid that place. You can get the same product somewhere else.

Original review: March 20, 2018

My experience has been nothing but horrible. I go in to buy my 5 year old daughter a bedroom set. They say that a piece is not in the warehouse and that they will contact me to give me an ETA. So a few days pass and no call. I so happened to be in the shopping center and decided to pop in. Well, first off a girl was trying to help me and she had a lot of questions and was asking other workers. One male worker in a suit was so nasty and unhelpful. He told her he doesn't know what I'm getting so he can't help and walks away. So that’s the first complaint. Then it turns out that the bed was discontinued. That's my 2nd compliant. Nobody called me to notify me. So, now I was going to let it go. And I'm waiting like 3 weeks for a piece to be in the warehouse.

My daughter is sleeping on the floor with a mattress. Then I finally get a phone call that they are going to deliver the furniture. My daughter is so thrilled because she has waited 1 month. The furniture gets here and the delivery people are putting together the furniture. So first a piece of the bed broke. That's complaint number 3. Then the nightstand has a crack. Wait I'm not finished. Then the handles on the dresser is screwed in incorrectly and off centered. And on top of that they send us a full bed when we ordered a twin bed. The mattress does not fit this bed. We speak to customer service and we have not heard back from them. We are waiting for an ETA for the bed and a nightstand replacement.

Everybody from the sales people at the store to the delivery people, to the people who are "CUSTOMER SERVICE" has no clue how to help customers. I am disgusted by this company and will never shop here again. I have had purchased furniture from Macy's and Raymour and did not have one problem. Here I am at Ashley furniture and have nothing but complaints about the company. BEWARE ***DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY***. I had a better experience with Wayfair and Houzz. My other daughter's bed and nightstand was delivered in like 2 days with no damage. Online shopping is a lot easier than dealing with these people.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I purchased a sectional at the Macon, Ga location. I was told you pay for quality. I was 5 months pregnant at the time and my friend drove me because I was unable to drive due to a subchronic hemorrhage. My cash purchase was Nov 30, 2014 and by my baby shower mid February there was already caving issues and pilling of the fabric and a broken board on the back of sofa side. The fabric is now separating in places. I bought the 5 yr guaranteed warranty and had every intention to call ASAP. However, I had a high risk pregnancy due to many things, found out 3 weeks after purchase at 24 wks gestation my baby had trisomy 21.

After birth, 12 days in NICU and adjusting to a new normal, hardly had time to sleep... getting to the present, our life had settled some and was going to call summer 2017 but my new son kept getting sick. The first of September was diagnosed with Leukemia, at the urging of my friend finally called the warranty department before it expires. That was about a month ago, in the meantime I have been to two local stores and the sofa sectional is on the floor but the fabric is different. I received a call about ten days ago that they are looking into the case. I’m a single struggling mother with a two children. I will never purchase from this company again!!! It’s frustrating to spend $1600 and it not even last a year in quality.

Original review: March 19, 2018

Ashley Furniture did not update their website for their customers to show the new warehouse address to go to pick up their furniture. When I called on a Sunday asking for the correct address to go to pick up my table they gave it out but did not bother to explain that the warehouse is closed on Sundays. I wasted over 2 hours of driving time. I am warning other potential customers that they need to check all pickup address information very carefully. Management staff are powerless to make the changes needed to correct the website information. Based on the lawsuits against Ashley Furniture, I do not advise that anyone give business to this company. There are better furniture stores to give your business to.

Original review: March 17, 2018

A few years back we bought a king size bed and of course, a mattress and box springs. The mattress was covered in plastic when delivered. Of course they talked us into buying a protective mattress cover, which we did. From the get go we noticed there was a dip and called them to 'come out' as it was under the warranty because we bought the mattress protector! They came out and said they would not replace because the plastic had a paint chip on it!? These people are snakes and we will never buy anything from them ever again. People do not buy a bed from these people, you will be sorry.

Original review: March 14, 2018

Purchased D Model 5780252 Zero Wall Wide Seat Recliner 12/29/19. Paid $552.94 which included $69.99 for Ashley Assurance Plan. Recliner mechanism broke after about 2 operations in 12/17. Contacted Ashley who informed us that we would have to contact outside vendor in Florida to access failure. Contacted Florida vendor first time 1/18. They set date for repairman. Repairman never showed. Wife called again, they set second date again no response either from store or vendor.

Called Florida again and was informed repairman would not be able to come until 3/14/18. Repairman arrived at about 2:30 pm 3/14/18 and determined that the mechanism was broken and parts would have to be ordered. I was told this would take about 1 to 2 weeks and the parts would be delivered to my house and I would be responsible to contact SAW Furniture repair in South Carolina at 843-900-2373 to schedule another repair trip. I am appalled at the lack of customer service Ashley has shown!! 3 months and a defective recliner is still not repaired or replaced. Absolutely no concern or contact from Ashley Airport road Arden, NC!! Ashley, I would like to receive a refund for the $552.94 given to you in good faith...

Original review: March 14, 2018

I purchased all my furniture for a 3 bedroom/2 living room house from Ashley's. I even brought extra insurance which is a total waste of money. The mattress was sagging in the middle within 9 months. I paid over 1600 for it and when the insurance came out to check my claim he placed a bar across the bed stating it needed to sag 1/4" more or they would not cover it. I weight 130 and my husband 205. I very seriously doubt that metal bar weighs what humans do and was baffled by their response "they would not cover such" as well as the master bedroom furniture was very expensive and one leg did not get stained by the manufacturer. I showed that to the insurance man and he stated that is not covered as well. It's not as if I could remove the stain to raw only on one leg but I just shook my head and said okay.

Once again I went back to Ashley's and purchased more furniture as only a fool would do to be ripped off again. The so called leather 2 piece set for my den is all electric seating on a sofa & loveseat. The stuff is garbage. I again purchased the extended warranty as a fool again being promised it would cover any and everything. NOT!!! The stuff is peeling and garbage. I called the insurance and they stated they would not cover it. The store stated that they believed it was on recall with the manufacturer due to the fabric being faulty. Then they had me send photos to them and they reached out to the manufacturer trying to help me.

I got a response from the Ashley store in Grapevine TX stating it would take about 2-4 weeks to hear. Since then I can not get any assistance with an answer and it has been over 2 months. I reached out to the Ashley headquarters where I initially sent the photos and got a very rude response after a month waiting letting me know they would respond when they heard so I waited another month and reached out to the store. Once again I am given the runaround and told they would respond when they hear. What a joke for overpriced garbage! The furniture is garbage as well as their extra insurance. I would not suggest anyone looking for furniture to shop here.

Original review: March 14, 2018

I was at first excited about going to Ashley Furniture but then it takes forever for the furniture to come in. It stated on my receipt when the furniture will be delivered but they said it wasn't the correct date. If I would have known that my furniture would take forever, I would have went to another store where I can get it within a couple of days. I will never again order from you guys.

Original review: March 14, 2018

So I was duped into buying bonded leather furniture when I went to Ashley in Turnersville, NJ looking for genuine LEATHER back in 2013. The salesman, Pat **, assured me this bonded leather stuff was better and more economical. He didn’t fully explain the service plan and I always feel like those extended warranties are a rip off so I passed. Shortly after buying, I got a second home in FL and spent the next few years there, leaving my 8 months new furniture at my house in NJ covered up while I was gone. Came home last year and within a month of using my sofa, the bonded leather started peeling off in one area and just kept getting worse and now the sofa looks horrible. It’s pure junk.

I went to Ashley Furniture and talked to the store manager, Ralph **, who was as nice as could be and gave me a number to call and assured me he would help me if calling the number didn’t do me any good. I called and got laughed at by some woman in their damages dept because I had bought the sofa so long ago. The sofa and 2 chairs I bought still look brand new from me being away so long and not getting used too much. Except for the one cushion that is peeling. I have no pets and did not sit on the sofa wearing jeans, or anything with zippers, buttons or anything of that nature that would damage it, unless pajamas can cause damage!

I found out from my recent visit to Ashley that bonded leather is awful and most places, including Ashley, will not sell it anymore because it is now apparent that it does not hold up. Anyway, I called the manager back to tell him I got laughed at and he wasn’t as friendly or so willing to help over the phone as he was when I went into the store and spoke to him in person. I guess he thought I’d cause a scene so he blew smoke up my butt to get me out if the store as a “satisfied” customer. On the phone the next day, he said he’d call me back within a day and let me know what he could offer me to make this situation right.

I don’t expect my money back and this junk sofa can’t be fixed but I found a genuine leather sofa in Ashley that I liked and would have been happy to buy if they sweetened the deal. 3 days later, they never called me back. Thinking back, they never copied my paperwork, asked me my name or any of my info. Because they don’t care and had no intention of ever helping me. So just like everyone else has complained... Ashley doesn’t give a crap about pleasing the customer. My advice... shop somewhere else!

Original review: March 13, 2018

If you can find furniture at any other store please purchase elsewhere. Salesmen at Ashley Furniture are great. Once you purchase the furniture then you have to deal with the real store's personnel. Do not call the We Care number because they don't. care! Do everything you can to not buy from Ashley Furniture. I do not want you to get treated the way I was treated. Not even sure if they are done with me because still have not received furniture that I have paid for in full. CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL BE THE WORSE YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED!

Original review: March 13, 2018

I bought a couch from Ashley for my children's home. The wrong color came. They insisted it just looked different in their home. IT WAS THE WRONG COLOR. Then months after the purchase, the frame broke. At this time it was just my daughter and son in law living there. Children were not born and both of them are not big people. I cannot figure out how this would even happen. They sent someone out to repair it. A short while later, it broke again. They should have replaced it at that time. It should have also been replaced originally because it was the wrong color. They did not stand behind the product at all. They were difficult to deal with.

All we can do is warn people who were thinking of buying furniture from them. Most large stores would back up their product especially when you can clearly see there is a real problem. Buyer beware! Horrible customer service. The women on the phone also sympathized with us. She was not surprised by our situation and told us "they don't make furniture like they used to." But that they would not do anything about this couch breaking. Dealing with this company was a real disappointment.

Ashley Furniture Company Information