Aaron Rents
1.35/5
Based on 112 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a good furniture store?

Aaron Rents

Aaron's, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), a national leader in the sales and lease ownership and specialty retailing of residential and office furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances and accessories, has more than 1,800 Company-operated and franchised stores in 48 states and Canada.

Founded in 1955 by entrepreneur R. Charles Loudermilk Sr. and headquartered in Atlanta, Aaron's has been publicly traded since 1982.

In 2009, Aaron Rents re-branded to Aaron's, Inc to bring the company in line with the same name that all stores now operate under. Over 55 million households across North America know and trust the Aaron's name.

If you need further assistance with your customer service complaints in reference to your local Aaron's store please contact our customer service team Monday - Saturday between 9AM and 10PM EST at 1-800-950-7368 or email myexperience@aarons.com.

Read More Read More

Last updated: May 24, 2018

864 Aaron Rents Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 22, 2018

Went into our local Aaron's today to make a payment. I was only able to provide them with so much money. They told me that they needed more than what I had. They refused to take the money I had and walked away from us. Once I get the items I have paid off I believe I'm not going to rent from Aaron's ever again.

Hi Kacie,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Our goal is to provide the best customer service experience and to hear you received less than that is saddening. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: March 22, 2018

I am renting a bedroom suite which took Aaron's about 2 months to deliver. I have received nothing but lies from day one. My better self told me not to rent from them, but because I am on disability and very sickly I really had no other choice. I have made my payments every month so far. I made an agreement to pay on the 3rd of every month as this is when I receive my payments. Yet they begin blowing up my phone on the 2nd telling me my payment is due. I was transferred to the manager Nikki who is very rude and nasty. Because my payment THIS time was scheduled to come on the 2nd (due to the 3rd being a Saturday) she tells me well you're on disability and you got paid today! Um, excuse me Miss? She knows none of my circumstances or HOW I even receive my money monthly for her to even say this to me. This happened this month.

I have yet to make my payment because I am in the hospital after suffering another stroke. They have called my family members harassing them. My children have come home to several sticky notices with messaged tacked to my door. More than once!! I am not even late 1 month. The practices they use have got to be against the law!! My grandmother is staying at my apt with my kids while I'm rehabilitating and she states she was scared for her life. They send people knocking and banging on the door like you're a common criminal! This is unacceptable! Especially for a $160 payment!!

My grandmother is an old lady and should not fear answering my door. But because I am disabled, ** and live in a poor neighborhood they feel as if they can treat you any kind of way. I am going to see what legal matters can be against Aaron's. Especially this store, because their practices are absolutely ridiculous. Nothing but Mafia tactics. I refuse to be bullied. It's bad enough that they overcharge to rent ANYTHING from them. I advise that everyone think 20 times before renting from Aaron's!! The worst!

Hi Tammi,

We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. Our goal is to provide the best customer service experience and to hear you received less than that is saddening. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: March 16, 2018

I never rented from Aaron's, but my roommate had rented a PlayStation 4 from them. He decided to return it and upon them arriving to pick it up I asked if they erase the data. The next day I found $175 of charges to the PlayStation store. They never erased my data and let someone else go on a shopping spree on my card.

Hi Dalton,

OMG! We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are deeply saddened to hear this happened. We would like the opportunity to see if we can resolve this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: March 15, 2018

Too many to list. But stay away from Laurinburg store. I have 4 agreements with these people. Have paid way over fair market value and they are unreal. They break the law by harassing you and your family, then lie about we wrote down we only called once. Really? Once every minute more like it. They block the calls call private and use different numbers listed. So they may write down they called once but really they call numerous times a hour. I got over 20 in one day when they were told I was out of town. I've tried to make a payment on the 14th to catch up my account only to be told, "No. We're not gonna accept it," cause the next day they wanted a full month. These people are horrible. Jessie ** and the rest. Stay far away from this store.

Hi Jennifer,

We are truly sorry to hear that you feel this way. This would not be the experience we would have wanted you to have. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: March 14, 2018

I had rented a stereo. Never missed a payment. I’ve rented with Aarons before. And after paying off my items it they reported it to credit bureaus. This time they didn’t. It’s been over a month since I’ve paid off my item. And they are very rude when call and talk to them regarding the issue. I will never rent from them ever. I’m very disappointed and will tell everyone not to rent from Aaron.

Hi Willie,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We know how important it is for your agreements to be reported to the credit agencies. We would love to see if we can help in having this matter resolved. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aaron's Inc.?

Original review: March 13, 2018

I rented a mattress with Aaron's. I have always paid on time and was never late with the payments. I was told in the beginning if there was ever a problem that the mattress came with a warranty and they would simply switch it out. When I went in to the store last time to make a payment I told the employee that the mattress was bowing and developing sinkholes in the middle and I wanted someone to come and take a look. That's when the trouble started.

At first he said that mattress would not do that and I said well it is. Then he agreed finally to send someone out trying to schedule it with him was a nightmare. He insisted that I cancel an appointment for the next day which I could not. I told him I had all the next week available. Well he became very angry so I asked to speak to someone else. He refused to let me. Finally another employee came out and scheduled the appointment. They came, took pictures of the bed and left. I get a call saying it would be replaced. Three weeks went by nothing. So I called and went around in circles again with Aaron's.

Finally they agree to bring me a new one of the exact same brand. Well when they showed up it wasn't the exact same brand. It was not worth the payments I'm making. The mattress they came with was garbage with horrible reviews. I refused it. Yesterday I get a call saying they need pictures of the mattress. The original pictures were lost. I took more pictures and sent them. Now I'm being told those pictures may not be good enough because the mattress is zipped in a thin waterproof cover but they will let me know if they need more. I'm also being told it is going to take a while because they have to contact Simmons. They should have done that in the beginning instead of trying to get me to accept a mattress of lesser value. In the meanwhile I'm paying them monthly. They have had a month to resolve this and have done nothing but give me the runaround.

Hi Tonia,

Original review: March 13, 2018

This review is not for me in writing it for what Aaron Rents did to my mother. She is 81years old. The store in Camden SC sold her a washer that only worked about four times. She called the store and a young man came out and told her it was the sensor and told her she needed to keep pressing the starter button to get it started. This happen twice. She paid them cash for this washer 700.00 dollars and when you look up the washer it only sold for brand new 289.00. Now you tell me that's not a ripoff. This washer was no good when they sold it to her. I sure hope that no one else has been taken advantage of in this manner.

Hi Lenora,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear of this negative experience. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: March 12, 2018

The two main people there were very helpful each time we visited the store, and when they delivered the furniture. The one guy even found a larger tv, older, but larger, for the same price. We were very happy with our experience there.

Hi Crystal,

Thank you for sharing! We appreciate your business!

Own it,

Kala

Original review: March 1, 2018

Where do I begin?!? Just like everyone else I'm a hard working single mother that was scammed by Aaron's. I purchased a TV and bed, dresser and washer from them. 3 years later TV and bed is gone. Washer gone in 9 months and my dresser drawers broke 2 weeks later. I only made 3 payments on the TV and bed and bought the products outright... They broke and died. The Aaron's store manager told me that the TVs are not made to last years. They go by hours. I don't know what kind of idiot he thinks I am. The bed I bought for my daughter also broke and I was told someone will come and fix it, 3 years later nobody has showed up even after telling them the bed was broke.

I moved and my washer broke so here I go to Aaron's again. The man sold me a broken washer for 700... When it first came I asked why does it not spin right. They said it's the new Samsung and it spins lighter than usual. Again someone was suppose to come look at it and never showed up. So I had to pay for someone to look at it and the damn thing is broke. So I already paid them 400 for the washer and I want them to come get it. But they keep telling me it's going to make my credit score drop. I don't want to hear none of that. I'm out of 400 dollars and out of a damn washer. All that money I put into their products is horrible. I no longer own any of them after 3 years.

They sell used broken items to people for double the money. It's like they band aid their products. Then they lie so much always telling you they're going to come fix stuff and don't. The store manager will text you the most unprofessional text messages because he dont like being called out on his lies. They scammed me for a lot of money. They scammed my mother who purchased a computer, refrigerator and couches. Again 4 years later she has none of those items. They all BROKE!!! Within weeks to months. It's so sad they do this to people. EVERY SINGLE ITEM I HAD IS NOW BROKE OR DEAD. So much money wasted. I will NEVER EVER EVER GO BACK. Least Rent a Center give you new or gently used items for good prices. And they will not BS you! My neighbor uses Rent a Center and she's going on 11 years with her flat-screen and washer...

So I paid 600 for my daughter bed from Aaron's and had to replace it in 3 years... I paid 500 for the TV and had to replace it in 3 years. 400 for the washer and only had it 9 months. I just went to Rent a Center to get a new washer!!! Be Alert! And best believe half of the crap they sell you is used and broke. They will band aid it and then not even keep up on their word about warranty and fixing it.

Hi Shantle,

This is very unfortuante. We want to help resolve your issues and concerns.Can you please send an email to myexperience@aarons.com and include your first and last name, phone number and zip code. We want to help as much as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thnak you,

Kala

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

I am not happy with your company at all and will never do business there again. 4 months ago I called the store I have been dealing with for a couple years ago and told them I needed a controller for my ps4 and never got it. l went out and bought a new tv and called the store to return the tv I have been renting since they already took the money out of my account. I can't get my $50 back. I was told I would have a credit. Well you can't treat customers like **. Everything I have rented had been paid off. Never again.

Hi David,

This is very unfortuante. We would love to hear more and see if we can possibly resolve this for you! can you please send an email to myexperience@aarons.com and include your first and last name, phone number and email address.

Kala

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

Renter beware. I contracted with this location for a corporate lease. The account was set up on auto payment. I called three days prior to my billing date to schedule a pick up because my contract at the hospital ended early. I was told that I’d be refunded the portion not used. I reminded them the contract states specifically that I wouldn’t be refunded and asked to billed only for the days used. They said they must bill for the entire month but assured me that I’d be refunded anyway. Two weeks after the account was closed, I called and asked about the refund. I was told that they don’t refund money and I should have asked to speak with someone else because they could have only charged me for the days used instead of the full month. They have three weeks of rental for free. I’ll take my business elsewhere the next time I need corporate rental in Tacoma.

Hi Glenn,

So sorry to hear. Formal complaints can be sent to myexperience@aarons.com. Please include your first and last name, phone number and zip code.

Kala

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I called in to lease a used TV. Since I already have an account for furniture they did everything on the phone. When I came home on Saturday (they dropped it off while I was at work, So the delivery guys told my girlfriend to sign the contract for me) When I hooked the tv up the screen was damaged and had no picture at all. They were not open again until Monday. When I spoke with the store they informed me that they tested it at the store and that I could return the TV. I have bought several TVs and furniture in the past and I’m not paying for a damage tv that I never got any use out of. Honestly I am thinking about lodging a formal complaint and if the store does not come get the TV and get rid of the lease agreement that I did not even sign I am going to get a lawyer.

Hi Michael,

We would love a follow up on what happened with this situation. Can you email us at myexperience@aarons.com and include your first and last name, phone number and zip code. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I initially leased a Refrigerator, Washer, and Dryer. I made the required monthly (or sometimes bi-monthly) payments. I was told NUMEROUS times that if I returned something that I would be given credit for payments made towards something else. Well, my children all graduated and moved out. My wife and I moved into a small 1 bedroom apartment that came with a washer/dryer/fridge already installed. They refused to remove their items so I was left with no choice but to return all three to AARON'S.

When I had them picked up, it was some time before I decided to lease something else, but I decided to run over there and see what all they had. I decided to get a gaming laptop, and informed the people in the store to order me one. They informed me that it would arrive in about 1 week. I told the employees to give me a call when it came in, so I could come pick it up. 1 week passes, and I hear nothing from them, so I called in to ask what was going on. Turns out, they never ordered the laptop at all, citing a clerical error.

Well, I can understand errors, so I AGAIN told them to put the order in for it, and they again told me they would call me as soon as it arrived. ANOTHER WEEK PASSES with no call. I called back and was again given some shoddy excuse as to why it wasn't ordered. This time I told them to make a note right then to make damn sure it was ordered, and directly asked the employee working the desk that I had turned in a Washer/Dryer/Fridge that I paid on for six months, and I would like the amount I had paid in on them transferred to the laptop. THE EMPLOYEE said that it was PERFECTLY FINE, and she would annotate that in my account.

Another week passes... STILL NO LAPTOP COMES IN. I'm furious at this point. It has now been three weeks since I asked them to order this laptop, so I made a complaint on their website. I was quickly contacted by someone FROM THE STORE THAT SCREWED UP, instead of a corporate-level customer service agent. The moron on the phone told me that A. They can't order anything unless I already sign paperwork for it, and B. There is absolutely zero way to transfer credit on turned in items to something else, I would have to get the SAME washer/dryer/fridge back and the amount of money I paid in on them would be taken off the end of the lease. I told them to don't bother ordering the laptop, that there was a snowball's chance in hell that I would ever do business with them again.

About a month before this whole laptop/account issue occurred, I had gotten a flat screen TV from them, and was paying on it. I have made my payments relatively on time (never more than a week late, due to clerical errors on my part... forgetfulness to go in and swipe my card), so I had them put my card info on my account, and I would just call in and have them run it, or they would call me and remind me to authorize them to run my card.

Well, I'm now at the end of my lease, and am trying to pay the TV off, so I called in a few days ago (they had NOT contacted me previously about any late payment reminders), and set up to pay the entire remaining balance on a specific date. This location called my MY MAIN OFFICE NUMBER (despite my HOME and CELL numbers being listed on my account) and started harping me about making a payment. The moron who called me was THE SAME PERSON I TALKED TO TWO DAYS AGO TO SET UP THE PAYOFF!!! Thanks, AARON'S for embarrassing me in front of my boss, my boss's boss, and five co-workers!

Hi Richard,

So sorry to hear. This is very unfortuante. We want to help as much as possible resolve your issues and concerns the best way possible. Can you please email us at myexperience@aarons.com and include first and last name, phone number and zip code with details of the issues so we can addres them approiately.

Kala

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

So I have had an Aaron's account for years, and I lost my job. And even tho I bought a policy thru Aaron's to cover me if I lost a job, they won't honor that policy. So now they call me several times a day. Come by my house every day, talk to my neighbors, slamming my reputation. They also turn my front door knob, good thing my door's locked, they broke down my back fence to get into my backyard. They try the doors on my car in the driveway, and put their hands and faces against the windows to try to look in. They knock hard on my windows, I think they're trying to break them. I WILL NOT PAY THEM ANY MORE CAUSE THEY'RE A SCAM, AND THEIR INSURANCE IS A FRAUD!

Hi Kim,

So sorry to hear that you feel that way and we would love to help resolve your issues and concerns as much as possible. We need you to email us your first and last name, phone number and zip code to myexperience@aarons.com. We look forward to speaking with you

Kala

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I have been receiving extremely rude and harassing phone calls from the Aaron's store in McComb. On 1/8/18, The manager by the name of CJ called my phone 3 times in a row screaming about payments even though I informed him that I had no intention of making a payment until I spoke with the regional manager. I have been requesting to speak with upper management for over 3 months now to no avail. I was informed that there wasn't a regional manager to speak with. Today I received another harassing call from the sales associate by the name of Trina. Again, I asked to speak with the regional manager. I have not made any more payments to this business since December 2017, because the merchandise was stolen in October 2017 and I even volunteered to provide them with a police report, but they did not want it! I am so sick of these people. I really need some legal advice.

Hi Daisy,

We take these issues very seriously. Can you please email us at myexperience@aarons.com and include your first and last name, phone number and zip code. We want to address this as soon as possible.

Kala

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

My sister recently purchased a refrigerator from Aaron’s and upon loading it they tore up the front door which doesn’t even stay closed anymore unless you lock it, and ripped up not only tile, but the wood underneath the tile in the kitchen bringing it in. They charged way too much for something with dents and scratches already in it. They didn’t bring tools with them to get the handles off, we had to provide them. My mother hooked it up and the ice maker and water didn’t even work. My mother called for them to pick it back up because she got a new fridge and they were absolutely rude. My husband ended up calling again and when they showed up today, they almost hit my car and she only brought one male so my husband had to help reload the fridge into their truck. Absolutely wouldn’t recommend anyone to Aaron’s, it was a hassle and now there are damages to my mother's house that need to be fixed.

Hi Heather,

Happy to look more into this! Can you please email us at myexpericne@aarons.com with your first and last name, phone number and zip code with details of the issue at hand so we can look into this. We grealty appreciate your business!

Kala

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Horrible customer service reps. False information over the telephone, incessant phone calls BEFORE due date, racist workers, **. No manager in local store, lacking authority and leadership. Called district manager to file a complaint, NO HELP whatsoever. I own a bed and blu-ray player, will OWN 2 televisions by June, and a high end WASHER AND DRYER in December. I mean what the HELL PEOPLE? The business I bring, and this is how I'm treated? To door knocking and ** notes on my glass 2 or 3 days before my pay date????

Hi Kristen,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We want to help resolve any issues and concerns the best way possible. Can you please send us an email to myexperience@aarons.com and include your first and last name, phone number and zip code so we can look more into this for you!

Kala

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Too many problems to list all. But for starters Took over a month to get appliance. Then tried to charge retroactively. Next people showing up at all hours claiming I haven’t paid. And harassing my family and I. I have receipts and confirmation they my PayPal business credit card that these payment were made, still being spoken to with abusive language and threat involving my “stealing“ their merchandise. I’ve been called and harassed at all hours day and night. Aaron’s employee tried to muscle his way into my house today. I will see Aaron’s in court.

Hi Sasha,

This is very unfortunate. We want to help resolve your issues and concerns before things get escalated. Can you please email us at myexperience@aarons.com with your first and last name, phone number and zip code so we can look more into this. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

I have rented from Aaron's for approx 5 years. Recently, in October 2017, I rented a pre-leased 65 inch LG TV from them. I had a 100 dollar off the first months rent coupon they had mailed to me. I am disabled, and live on a very fixed budget. The initial monthly payments were $100 per month. After speaking to a manager, it was agreed that the payments would be $64/month. This was verbally agreed up and I thought was reflected on the papers. The applied the coupon for the first month November), then in on Dec 3, as requested the payment was automatically deducted from my bank account. $64.

In January I went into the store to make a payment in person. The payments went up to $101.50/month. The lady whips out a contract with my signature on it agreeing to these terms. I was not given a copy of this signed agreement. I did not sign this agreement, but it sure does appear that I did without knowledge. I'm at a loss. This place, particularly a female manager have harassed me endlessly! Phone calls 3 to 5 times per day, beating on my door on a daily basis. What can I do? I do not want to lose the monies paid on these items. But I assume I have to return the property no matter how much underhanded dealing they are doing.

Hi Anthony,

Happy to look more into this for you. We want to help as much as possible resolve this issue. Can you please send an email to myexperience@aarons.com. Please include your first and last name, phone number and zip code. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I can understand a company trying to help the public to purchase items they really can't afford. But they are trained to sucker you in and bait and switch items. They delivered a broken loveseat and a used old mattress when I purchased new items at store. Imagine delivering a mattress that I can find in the garbage for free and wanting me to pay $500! And then they try to tell me that is what I paid for. Customers really end up spend about X2 what the actual cost is in another store. Fortunately I was returned my money. JUST DON'T TRUST ANY OF THE EMPLOYEES. They just suckered you in for a commission and a sale with low quality overpriced damaged and defective merchandise. And their low class telemarketing tactics when late on a payment are just overboard. I feel sorry for the employees. Because only people with no self respect and low self esteem would do what they do to hardworking people.

Hi John,

Sorry to hear that you feel that way. We appreicate your business and value your business. Happy to help resolve any issue or concern that you may have. Please email us at myexperience@aarons.com and include your first and last name, phone number and zip code. We look forward o hearing from you!

Kala

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I just recently rented a 55 inch smart TV from Aaron's. It won't connect to the internet. Called the store to let them know about it. The guy comes out. I try to let him know. What At&t tech told me not just 1 tech but 3 different techs that came out on 3 different occasions. He ignored me the whole time. Just kept scrolling through the remote. Do by then my husband gets upset with the guy and told him about his self. So the guys left. They tell me someone will give me a call. 24 hours has pass no call yet. I end up calling the store. Nashville TN. Charlotte Pike store. I got this female by the name Lesley. I telling her the problem. So she ask the guys that came out about the issue. The guy said he not coming back because there was a altercation at my home with him. OK I told her they was going to do something because I'm paying for something that don't work.

She told me that I wasn't going to be yelling at her. I told her if she was in my shoes she would be upset as well. She hangs up on me. I call back. Told, "Don't be hanging up on me". She told me she don't make money to be dealing with me. So I call corporate office to make a complaint. So Mr Regional Manager Mike call me so I told him what happened. When I got done he told me he guess all his employees was lying. He said his employees said each situation I was swearing. Which was a lie. I don't curse.

I told him to address his employees customer service toward customers. Hanging up on someone is not good customer service. He told me he beyond that. I see why his employees don't respect customers because he don't have respect for customers. So of course it didn't go well. Me and him started going back and forwards. He threatened me with they will just come pick the TV and not continue business with me. I laughed. Told him it wouldn't hurt me feeling. Because they not the only renter company in Nashville.

Hi Sophia,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We greatly appreciate your business. We can address any issue ans concern. We just ask that you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com and include your first and last name, phone number and zip code. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

They are letting customers have defective and potentially dangerous exploding top loader washers in homes. I still have one in the garage. I reached out to the store manager but he’s not willing to bring me a new brand of washer because he said I had this one for a year already and he’s getting a used washer back. I have already paid a Years of rent to own never once late but Aaron’s had knowledge of the recall but never once notify me, what if it exploded because it is one of the recall models. I got this washer (Samsung top load washers) new. All I ask him was to bring me a new brand and continue my payments but no he is not willing unless I start a new contract and start all over again on payments.

Hi Mai,

Happy to look more into this for you. Can you please email your first and last name, phone number and zip code to myexperience@aarons.com. We look forward to adressing your concenrs and issues!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

We rented a washer & dryer approximately 2 & 1/2 years ago. Had no problems at first. Made my payments monthly at $130.00 a month. Then my husband changed jobs & we asked for help to skip a payment. They agreed. When I start making the payments again we went to twice a month instead of once a month... I continued to make my payments on time & I went back to rent a computer as mine had died... That is when I was told that I was behind on my payments & couldn't rent the computer until I was caught up. After talking with the guy who usually took my payments & the manager they fixed the problem & I rented the computer. Then they told me it was my fault as I had gotten behind on my payments... which I had not! I rented the computer for $35 a month but returned it after 4 days because I didn't like it & it had other people's information on it.

When I returned it I asked about the $35 dollars & was told I actually didn't pay anything that they had used a free month on that rental & had put the money towards the washer & dryer. I had no proof that they hadn't & kept making my payments on the washer & dryer. Then one evening I get a call from a man at Aaron's telling me I am behind on my payments again & I need to pay the payment & a late fee... I was busy & so I did. Then he tells me to come in as soon as possible & sign another agreement because I am behind & they want to go over my contract with me. I go into the store the next day & they say no you aren't behind you are fine.

Ok now I realize I am paying $150 a month instead of $130. He says that it's ok. It will all come out in the end... So fast forward a few weeks & I make a payment. Say to the lady taking my payment, "You charged me another late fee so I'm going to change it to once a month again." This is like the 28th ish of the month. She says, "Come in on the 1st & pay your whole payment." The 1st comes & I realize I can't pay that much after just paying a payment. So I have till the 15th to make my 1/2 payment. A few days later a friend text to say that Aaron's is looking for me... I was shocked since I didn't get a call... I've been paying my bill & communicating with them for 2+ year same number. I come home the next day to find a door hanger saying to call them but it was late in the evening & so I decided to go first thing the next morning. It was like the 12th so I had 3 days till my payment was due.

The next morning Saturday 8 am I'm in the shower & hear my phone ring. I get out to find it's Aaron's! First time to get a call. Before I am even dressed Saturday morning 2 days till my payment is due they are pounding on my door! I open the door in my towel & the employee on my doorstep says, "It looks as though I've caught you at a bad time. I need you to come to the store!!!" I said, "I'm done!! Get these things out of my house!!!" I call to tell them how pissed I am & I'm told, "It couldn't have been us. We aren't even open yet!!!"

Really? Really? So I tell them, "I'm done. Come get the washer & dryer..." So that is Saturday, then Sunday then Monday I was told Saturday they would be there some time by Tuesday at 2pm... So 1:30 rolls around & I call them To say, "When are you coming to get the washer & dryer..." He said, "Oh you want them picked up?? You're not on my schedule..." Seriously. They were so worried about the money that they come 2 days early beating on my door & now they can't fit in coming to get the items... Finally about an hour later a young man comes & picks up the washer & dryer... So then stupid me I sit down, do some math & figure out my pay off was 2,500. & change & I have paid well over 3,200... But I paid mostly in cash & since the receipts are so tiny I can't find hardly any of them... So I'm screwed!! My advice GO TO SEARS!!!

Hi Raina,

I am so sorry to hear about this unfortuante situation. We want to help resolve your issues. We can be reached at myexperience@aarons.com. Please incldue your first and last name, phone number and zip code. We look forward to hearing from you!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

We rented a bed set and the guy we were working with said our payments would be due on the 15 of every month but now they want to repo our stuff because they say we are late. For one they started calling the day before it was due and one guy I talked to said we could pay off when we get our taxes. The guy said that would be fine but another guy told us we couldn't that they needed money. They kept calling me wanting my husband. I gave the guy his number. When I husband called and asked them why they kept calling me they guy lied to my husband saying I never gave him his number and claimed we were always late on our payments. How was that when it was supposed to be due on the 15 but they wanted money on the 1st. I think Aaron need to get their associates on the same page so people don't get confused or not late. We won't be renting from them and we will let our friends and family members know how they are.

Hi Brittany,

Happy to look into any issues and concerns you may be having. We can be reached at myexperience@aarons.com. Please include in the email details of the issue, first and last name, phone number and zip code. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

We rented furniture from them and have discovered bugs in our home. They are not willing to do anything about it. I am going to get an attorney. I have already contacted one and have Orkin to come out and check out our home. Aaron is all over the internet about these bugs and selling to people furniture that are infested with this problem.

Hi Lisa,

We take these issues very seriously. We want to help get this resolved as soon as possible. Can you please email us at myexperience@aarons.com and include your first and last name, phone number and zip code.We look forward to hearing from you and getting this resolved!

Kala

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

On January 12, 2018 your Aaron Rents' Ass. name John called my phone in reference of an partial payment on our account. So when I ask why you didn't call my husband who name is on the account you lie and say you don't have his number and I say that not true but he's not home so I hung up and then John call me back. At that point my husband walking there the door so I say, "Call his phone stop calling me." He then has the all audacity to call me an idiot and then hung up in my face and turned around and called my husband after he lied and said he didn't have his number. So, "Why," husband asked John, "did you just call my wife an idiot?" He said yes he did so we asked for corporate number. He says corporate don't run his store he do.

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are happy to address any issue or concern you may have. We can be reached at myexperience@aarons.com. Please include your first and last name, phone number and zip code with details of the issue you needed addressed. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you.

Kala

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I understood the terms of my agreement and I tried to keep up with payments. However, the store kept wanting me to drive all the way across town to make the payments in person knowing good and well I don't get off in time to go in. When I would try to log into the site, I keep getting redirected and then my pop-up blocker kept telling me that the Aaron's site was trying to redirect me to another site. Now, I've got a bunch of letters piled up in boxes, not sure which ones are from Aaron since I've been so busy (as a single parent) that I've no clue what's left on that old account.

I know that my account was handed off to some legal department, but now people who I'm related to but never put down as references or contacts are getting a call about a civil case pending against me all of a sudden. The number they were given is for a phone number that comes back as a spam number, and the "reference number" they told me was given to this family member as a Civil Case number but the woman who answered the phone as an operator insisted it was a reference number for the account.

I never got to speak to the supposed woman who called this family member, as the "operator" never transferred me or my trusted person to her "desk". It was clearly a Call center and the person who answered never directly answered my question about this supposed Civil Case number. The furniture that I did get from Aaron's has been falling apart since it was "assembled." The washer/dryer unit has had to be repaired out of pocket every 4-5 months, and what is even more astounding is that I'm just now getting any response about it despite being given the run around about it for way too long.

Hi Elizabeth,

We do offer other ways to pay your bill, such as online, over the phone and Ez Pay where you can set up auto payment every month. We would love to address your issues and concerns and resolve them as well! Can you please email us at myexperience@aarons.com and include your first and last name, phone number and zip code so we can address this! We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

My husband Vincent ** leased a 65" RCA Smart TV 11/18/2015. It was paid in full April 2017. 6 months later it went off and would not turn on again. He called the store in Suffolk, VA. To see what they would be able to do because we did not have an extended warranty. He was told to bring it in and that they have been having problems with other RCA TVs. We had already googled RCA and found lots of complaints about their products. He took the tv in thinking they would repair it only to be called 3 weeks later and saying they were not going to fix it because he had no warranty. We have TVs we paid way less for to last 10 years for this expensive one to last only a year and a half. I feel they need to stand behind their products good or bad. A dissatisfied customer is not a returning or referring customer. First time there and last time there.

Hi Louvoar,

This is very unfortunate. We greatly appreciate your business and would love to look more into this for you. Please send an email to myexperience@aarons.com and include your first and last name, phone number and zip code listed on the account. We want to help as much as possible.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

2 years ago I bought a used refrigerator and a couch loveseat set. The refrigerator was 53 a month for 12 months. After the store changed employees, they continued to take the money out for this refrigerator for another year. I've confronted them about this and they insist it was new. It had a dent when I bought it and I've paid way more than it was worth. Shelves constantly fall out. It's been a very bad experience and I will never use them again.

Hi Sandra,

This is very unfortunate. We would love to look more into this for you! What is the first and last name, phone numbe and zip code listed on the account. In addition, what store did you lease the item from, what is the store address? We need as much info as possible to address this issue with the correct person. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

The Aaron on Two Notch in Columbia SC leased my family a Couch in which had bed bugs. I called and complained and they sent a pest company to my home. The pest company found nothing. A couple months later I seen bed bugs in my home, my husband, children and myself have been bitten and nothing has been done yet.

Hi Ashley,

This is very unfortuante. We take issues of such very seriously. What is your first and last name, phone number, zip code and the store info that you leased from so we escalate this issue and have it addressed immediately. We look forward to hearing from you!

Aaron Rents Company Information