2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.72/5
Based on 1,085 ratings submitted in the last year

Wendy's Reviews

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I've loved them since the late 70s in Florida and then, when I returned to Vegas from my Navy service there they were! YAY! Love the burgers, Frosty and special card available for free mini Frosties all year! :) New remodel is nice especially my local store with a big TV!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I enjoy going to Wendys for their chili cheese fries. They are always hot and delicious. Always served with a smile and a kind word. My hubby loves the homestyle chicken combo. It's tasty, served just the way he likes it. The price is competitive with other fast food establishments. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

Wendy's has some of the healthiest choices of any fast-food restaurant I know. And, to the best of my knowledge, they give a military discount which none of the others do...This makes for an even greater value. Burgers are top-notch for fast food and salads are wonderful....like the Apple Pecan Chicken Salad with cran- berries...especially for health conscious individuals.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

Their burger and Salad was one of the best fast food that I ate. The service was really good, a very accommodating and friendly personnel and respectful one. I'd like to recommend their Salad, you can avail this for a low price. Also UNLI Salad is what they offer. Better for you to task it because you're the one who'll going to chose what you wanted and what taste you're looking to taste.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

(Good) My husband has cancer and the only thing that is good to him is a frosty. I have been going and getting one for him almost every day. He loves them. (Bad) I decided to try the jalapeno fries. Boy what a mess. It was so much nasty cheese. The fries was soggy. It was a waste and right now I can't afford to throw money away. In the future I want order this again. If I do I will ask for NO Cheese and crispy fries. Well I can say all the employees are very nice and friendly. Mark up another fast food experience. That's why I don't do to many fast food places.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wendy's?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

The 3 Wendy’s in our area are always staffed with pleasant employees, & we’ve never had an order packed incorrectly. I like the selection of hamburgers & our grandkids like their chicken selection. And NOTHING beats a Frosty!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

Although we have purchased for Wendy's several times in the last month, last night my grandson received a burger that obviously had bad ingredients. He was fine for about 2 hours and even said how good the burgers (he ate 2) were. But after 2 hours, he had a night of violently throwing up and diarrhea. This started about 7 pm last night and lasted for about 4 hours. I know this could happen to anyone. But please, always check food for any bad smells or questionable looking food, lettuce, tomato, mayo...

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

Like their value menu just the right size for the price and love their Frosty's. Compared to other fast foods this is my favorite and their chili is about the only chili I can eat. Most of this chains food is pretty much equal in quality.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

To me, Wendy’s food appears & taste better than other chains. You get good quality at a reasonable price. They should go back to their original fries. Their customer service level depends on the location and/or the mood of the associate.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2020

If I do decide to eat fast food, a hamburger, I seek out Wendy's. Quality is always superior to other chains and I feel Wendys selection is relatively healthy in comparison. I can have a junior bacon cheeseburger and not get too much dangerous animal protein but satisfy my craving.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Wendy's Company Information