2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.73/5

Wendy's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wendy's?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wendy's?

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

The food was hot and fresh and really good. The manager on duty was a short ** lady and she was very friendly! I will be back soon! Nothing like good food and customer service. I was greeted with a smile and the wait was not long at all. The chili was amazing and the fries were perfect.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2020

I came there and I was greeted by a manager named Mahi who was very kind and polite. I placed my order and sat down. The food was absolutely delicious and looked so good, I got a spicy chicken sandwich with cheese fries and a coke and some Nuggets. Delicious.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2020

I would just like to say after my entire experience and a small mistake Shawn (mgr) fixed and completely satisfied me by completing the order correct in every way. I would also like to apologize for the language used when describing my problem. Thank you again Shawn. You were amazing.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

I've been LOVING the Frosty-ccino with the chocolate creamer from there! I've been to other locations but none are good! Americus, Cordele, Columbus- Perry GA is the ONLY place that knows how to do it! It's like the others don't put the creamer in or something? I just want all locations to be good!

Original review: June 16, 2020

Of all the major burger chains I find Wendy's to be of the highest quality. I love there burgers and the frosties are great. I will continue to go to this establishment for a good deal and good food. Next time I have to try a chicken sandwich.

Original review: April 10, 2021

This is re: ALL Wendy's me, and many family and friends, have bought Chili from since the pandemic began! This covers a LOT of Wendy franchises. They no longer serve what is advertised as "Rich and Meaty Chili" - FAR FROM IT. Most times there are tiny bits of meat here and there amount the enormously increased beans, When there was a brief meat shortage at the start of the pandemic, Wendy's chili started the increased beans/decreased meat thing. OK. Totally understood! Did not complain. Yet this remains true TODAY. I, and many of my family/friends will no longer go to a Wendy's due to this obviously company greed decision. Meaty chili was a delight for those of us when we were on a diet (plenty of bang for the calories etc.). Truly sad decision on Wendy's part for customers. We reap what we sow.

Original review: March 29, 2021

I went through the drive-thru for lunch. Got home, and bacon burger had no bacon. I ordered & paid for a cookie, no cookie in bag. I called phone # on receipt, no one would answer phone. So, I got back in my car & drove to restaurant. I asked to speak with the manager, and the lady at the window said, "she's busy" and slammed the window in my face. As I sat in my car, the rude lady at window, and her 2 co-workers stood there laughing so hard, I could hear them through the closed window.

Then the lady hands me a bag (assuming it was my replacement order) I again, asked to speak with the manager. The manager come to the window, and said, "I see you have your new order, and I understand you're on your lunch break", so all is good. Closing the window in my face. I literally thought ARE YOU SERIOUS? I did nothing wrong, they messed up my order, and they laugh and me and treat me this way. None of these people need to work directly with the public, and if they do, keep them in the kitchen. I will NEVER go to another Wendy's because of this. I have been going to Wendy's starting in 1970 in Columbus, Ohio. NEVER AGAIN! They treated me like I was "dirt"!

Original review: March 28, 2021

A few weeks ago, my friend and I arrived at Wendy's drive through (1291 Dogwood Dr. Conyers, Ga. 30013) at 10:26am. A young lady asked if she could help. I asked if they were serving lunch yet? She politely told me they wouldn't start serving lunch for another 4 minutes. I noticed we were the only ones in the drive though in both sides. In fact there wasn't even a customer parked for inside dining. Another female spoke over the speaker and asked if I'll be ordering breakfast. I told her I was waiting to order lunch. She told me I'll have to move if I wouldn't be ordering breakfast. I asked her if I could remain parked because lunch will be served in 2 more minutes and if someone were to pull up within those 2 minutes, I would move forward and circle back around.

She told me unless I move out of the line, she would not be able to serve me lunch. I'm like "Are You Serious!" Her reply was "Yes, I'm serious." Now I'm pissed and exchanged a few words with her. I decided to called corporate but what corporate did was reroute me back to the same store I had an issue with who claimed she was the manager and who I feel was the one I had words with. She was defensive and combative, rather than trying to show concern and address the issue. I had one other experience a few in 2020 when an employee exited a toilet stall and didn't wash his hands. Bottom line? Wendy's is penny wise and dollar foolish. I'm not saying I will never eat at another Wendy's again but I promise, I'll never eat at this one ever again!

Original review: March 17, 2021

I used Wendy's Mobile Order on February 25. I placed an order for multiple items totaling $23 and paid with a card online. I arrived at the store about 10 minutes later. I saw no directions either online or on the premises for pickup, so I waited my turn in the drive thru line, but drove past the kiosk because my order was already placed. At the payment window, I advised the staff that I wanted to pick up my mobile order. I was told that I should have placed my order at the kiosk, since the orders are not made up until the customer has arrived. I was then instructed to drive around the building and place my order at the kiosk (which would have meant waiting again in the drive thru line).

I told the staff to cancel my order and refund my money. The staff told me I would not be charged because the order was not being picked up. Checking my card account later, I found that I was charged. I sent a feedback message to the company and have received no response. Do not use Wendy's online ordering. The whole system makes no sense and the company fails to do the right thing when there is a problem.

Original review: March 17, 2021

I did not receive everything in my order and when I called did not get an answer. I ordered

1 - SW Avocado
      1 - Dbl Stack
      1 - 4 pc Nugget
      1 - JR Van Frosty

1 - SM Van Frosty

And did not get my sandwiches and my chicken nuggets only had 3.

Wendy's Company Information