2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.64/5

Wendy's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wendy's?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wendy's?

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

I've been LOVING the Frosty-ccino with the chocolate creamer from there! I've been to other locations but none are good! Americus, Cordele, Columbus- Perry GA is the ONLY place that knows how to do it! It's like the others don't put the creamer in or something? I just want all locations to be good!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

We like to go eat at Wendy's often because they have the best fast food in town, very courtesy and polite employees. My son loves to go there and he likes to eat the spicy chicken sandwich always fresh food and I love their baconator and their chili fries are really good and now they are about to start serving breakfast in a week. I'll be there for sure to try out the new Becabator breakfast sandwich. Wendy's is the best place to eat and spend quality time with family or friends.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

From the Drinks to the Salads, to the Chili to the burgers, Wendy’s is always very appealing for its consistently good food. No matter where you go Wendy’s has the best burgers (Jr. Cheeseburger is amazing). The Chili is always hot and not too spicy. The chicken nuggets just the right size and not at all oily like some of the competition's nuggets. Their fries are not too salty. If you want you can even request the next batch...before they salt them they will give you yours.

Now that my husband and I are in our later life, me 58 and he 67 we tend to not eat at home every night of the week or have lunch at home everyday. Wendy’s is on our “eat out” list at least 2 times per week usually once for lunch and once for dinner. We also can say that no matter which Wendy’s we visit in our area (there are 4 within a 5 mile radius) different towns but still that amount of mileage and each one has the same amazing food, nice and accommodating workers and clean and updated dining areas.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I enjoy going to Wendys for their chili cheese fries. They are always hot and delicious. Always served with a smile and a kind word. My hubby loves the homestyle chicken combo. It's tasty, served just the way he likes it. The price is competitive with other fast food establishments. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

Wendy's has some of the healthiest choices of any fast-food restaurant I know. And, to the best of my knowledge, they give a military discount which none of the others do...This makes for an even greater value. Burgers are top-notch for fast food and salads are wonderful....like the Apple Pecan Chicken Salad with cran- berries...especially for health conscious individuals.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

Purchased the 4 for $4. Soft drink is smaller than before. I asked for Fanta orange and it was flat as a car tire! The fries were terrible! They were cold and tasted like they were cooked in old oil. Tried to give fries to pet piglet and he grunted and turned up his snout and walked away! The nuggets were cold and hard! The sandwich was the only thing that deserved one star! Really BAD trip to Wendy's!

Original review: Nov. 23, 2020

Waited an hour in the drive-thru, had to repeat my order 4 times, and when they gave me my order, they gave me (instead of 2 Large Dr. Peppers) 2 large coffees in soft-drink cups, no cream, no sugar, no ice, and lukewarm. Employees weren't wearing any gloves or masks. Absolutely disgusting, will never go there again.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

Today 10/20/2020 Wendy’s Restaurant #00002721 8104 Broadway Ave. 6:28pm 30280 Host: Tres #**. I didn't receive my full meal. I tried calling 5x but no answer. At this time it would be too late to drive back out for my 10pc spicy nuggets.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

Having the misfortune of eating at Wendy's as many of you have. I would just like to say that every location of this restaurant chain should be bulldozed to the ground and left in the ash heap of history. Their burgers are disgusting, fries are even worse and don't get me started on their customer service, and extremely expensive for what garbage you get. Why people still go to this place is beyond me.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2020

I came there and I was greeted by a manager named Mahi who was very kind and polite. I placed my order and sat down. The food was absolutely delicious and looked so good, I got a spicy chicken sandwich with cheese fries and a coke and some Nuggets. Delicious.

Wendy's Company Information