3.41/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Wendy's

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 2, 2017

279 Wendy's Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I've been going to Wendy's for their salads for some time now because of the huge quality of ingredients that they use. I've started to notice that the grilled chicken breast that they use in the salads has been getting firmer and firmer. It's gotten to the point of being inedible. It's truly disappointing because I actually do like the fact that Wendy's proudly boasts their use of only fresh ingredients. Not sure if the Hammonton NJ location has been microwaving the chicken or if they've just been sourcing chicken breasts from larger chickens, which can be firmer.

I actually read one report that Wendy's was going to spend $30M on higher quality chicken as so many customers have been complaining about rubbery chicken. That was back in February and it is now October. Looks like that didn't happen. I'll give one of the other 3 fast food restaurants in my town my business now. Makes no sense to pay $10 for a salad and drink when I have to throw away the grilled chicken. Thanks for nothing Wendy's.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Great tasting food. Love the burgers and the fries. Always delicious and just enough, not too much.The burgers and fries are better tasting compared to Mickey D's or B.K.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Unusual items like a baked potatoes, chili and still the best spicy chicken sandwich in spite of all the others trying to catch up. The side salads really help make a meal healthier.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

I buy two or three of the salads to keep on hand. Best of any fast food. Service in and take away is better than average. My Wendy's is on 28th Street in GR, MI.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

The food is good for the value. The value menu is perfect for me, when I want to eat light and not spend a lot. I enjoy the self serve drink center and free refills.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wendy's?

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I've been a fan of Wendy's from the days they had salad bars. I sure miss those! Wendy's food tastes fresher and just better than the other fast food chains. They also have a great variety to choose from and have always had more healthy options than their competitors, and had them before the other chains followed suit and started offering salads. My favorite? "Son of Baconator"!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Wendys' service, cleanliness, quality, taste & temperature of their food ranks higher than many fast-food chains, also considering majority of chains do have their food processed and frozen at a different location then shipped in. That is why I do go to a Wendys' when in the mood for 'fast-food'.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Wendy's just have good food and nice workers that are friendly and helpful in every way. It is clean and you may have a 20 minutes wait for your food order. Drive thru is always good if you do not want to get out and go into the store.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

We patronized two of your stores in the Fayetteville, North Carolina area and will not return. We literally had to sit in our car and eat because of all the flies in the lobby... It was disgusting. One is located on Skibo Road, and the other one is located on Raeford Rd.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

Sometimes the staff appears not to have people skills necessary for the job. But overall the staff are friendly and helpful. The food is well prepared. The floors and restrooms are clean.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

Food stays the same, service varies from location to location. Service may be exceptional or horrible. If the service manager is optimistically upbeat and caring toward the workers, service by all is marvelous. If he/she is not, then service in general is horrible.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

Wendy's has a huge menu, great food, fast service and hot food. The facilities are always clean, bathrooms clean. Service provided is ideal. Me, my kids and the rest of my family loves Wendy's.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

Wendy's is usually open at nights until 1 am, which is a big plus for us. The burgers are juicy and flavorful, along with the toppings. The French fries are warm and not overdone (crispy).

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

Last visit in I was very satisfied with the service. It is the menu selections for someone who has a gluten problem. I absolutely love the chili and salads. It would be nice to have more options and the staff educated on what is gluten free.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

Had a single burger. No flavor at all. The worst burger that I have had besides Checkers. The staff is not welcoming nor do they say thanks. The inside tables were not clean.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

I like Wendy's because they maintain a line of items you can always get, but constantly offer new and interesting items. Their salads are fresh and interesting. They are one of the few places you can get a baked potato.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

The staff is friendly & accommodating. The prices are below reasonable on many items & the food is very good. The Wendy's I am referring to is located at 220 Route 109, Farmingdale, NY.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Eat out often, but rarely at fast food places anymore. My granddaughter asked for a 4 for $4 meal this past weekend: chicken nuggets, junior bacon cheeseburger, and fries. She says it was very good. I was hungry, so opted for Dave's single cheeseburger and it was tasty and satisfying. However, the first order we were handed at the takeout window was not ours. The person working there did name what was in the order when she handed it to us. The second time, they got it right - we checked though, as I've heard from friends that fast food places are getting sloppy about the correct order these days. This was the Wendy's off 501 Chapel Hill, NC. For food burgers, I've always found Wendy's to be a good choice.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

Food is fresh, good selection and great salads. Customer service is friendly and people are easy to understand. Plus, located close to home with easy access.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

Wendy's is my favorite take out chain. But wish they had salad bar again. Then they'd be awesome. Their burgers are so much better than others. The staff is quite friendly and always willing to serve.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

Went to Wendy's last week and the food was horrendous, a cold tasteless underdone burger and fries that tasted so sour as to be inedible. Threw most of it away. Took online survey about my experience, assistant manager emailed back to offer two free combo meals upon my return. I returned to the same restaurant today, took 35 minutes to go through the drive thru with six cars ahead of me. Food was cold and some items such as napkins and straws were missing. The fries were rancid to the point of being putrid and putrescent. Had to throw out most of the food. Will not be going back to Wendy's. Not sure what's happened to them, quality has gone way downhill, how do they even begin to make fries taste that awful? And why is this allowed to keep going on?

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

The person at window made us wait even though no one was ahead of us. She almost threw the Frostys at us. Never was given napkins or a water we ordered. Did not say thank you or come again. She was so busy talking to someone in the back of her. We chose this Wendy's as no cars were in line. Will not go back.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

Burgers taste fresh, fries are good, soda is excellent. Also, Wendy's is a rarity that serve baked potatoes. But the prices have really gone up at Wendy's. No more $1.00 menu items usually.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

Received good food with very quick service. The Jr Bacon burger had fresh with crisp vegetables. It is hard to find quality food for a good price, and that is what Wendy's has to offer.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

When I stop at Wendy's the food is great, the prices are good but sometimes the service is very bad. Maybe someone is having a bad day? It is not my fault.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

My experience was great. Love the food but sometimes food is cold when I return back to work. Your strawberry and lemon drink is great as long as I can get a large for a dollar.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I just recently ate at the newly renovated Wendy's near my home. I do not like the new renovations. There is much less space to eat in the dining room and I don't like the bar tables and chairs. I love the food at Wendy's though. They have enlarged their menu items to include healthy choices like their salads and chicken sandwiches to evolving their hamburgers, chilli and Frosties we all know and love. My favorite part of Wendy's menu selections is that they are fresh not frozen like the majority of their competitors.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

Food is better than McDonald's or Burger King but the service is slow. Especially inside service. Drive through is better but inside it feels like you have to wait longer for food. It's better than other fast food though.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

Most of the time the people here are quite nice but it really varies. At some locations, the staff barely understands English and can't understand important things like "No mustard! Allergic!" It's also annoying when certain restaurants aren't honoring the national promotion.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

It's a handy place to go to when you want a fast snack, but McDonald's has it beat. Mcdonald's burger combos and fries are better, and the service is friendlier.

Wendy's Company Information