2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

3.6/5 (585 ratings)

About Wendy's

Wendy's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wendy's?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wendy's?

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

I ordered something to eat and it was supposed to be packed with onions, pickles and bacon (don't judge me) and what I got was one piece of an inch long bacon, no onions and a quarter of a pickle. And when I went back and explained very kindly what happened and they poured ice water on me and ice cream on my car. I AM NEVER GOING BACK THERE AGAIN.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

Wendy’s in Delmont PA. Stay away. Poor customer service skills. Management is incompetent of making sure staff complete orders correctly. I try to talk with management. Very dismissive and rude. The experience was unreal.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

I have recently bought and ate both spicy chicken nuggets and filet burger from Wendy's, not only where both item spicy as hell at the point where it felt like I was set on fire It tasted like trash, Honestly this is one of the most disappointing item on the god damn list, And for the fillet burger 0/10. It tasted like nothing whatsoever, Honestly I would go back to eating Mcdonald's than Wendy's ever again.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

Me and my kids had decided to go to Wendy's and we decided to get burgers, when we went to sit down in the dine in we opened the burgers and they were frozen. We went back to the counter and told them that our food was cold and they said they would heat it up but they decided to do it in a microwave. I mean like they could have put on the grill instead but they decided to put it in the microwave.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

I went to Wendy's to order a burger and was not even greeted with a hello or smile. I said hello and was brushed off by the cashier clerk. I ordered the burger fries and it taste cold and stale. Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

Miguel at my local Wendy’s loves to lecture you if you wait more than an hour to request a refund for your missing chicken nuggets. Apparently he is not accustomed to customers trusting his staff to fill your order correctly and if you go home to eat your drive thru order and then come back to complain and seek a refund that is not allowed. He loves to lecture. No apology, no offer to fix the issue, he just feels that it is an inconvenience to him to refund the $3.49. I told him to keep his money and I would spread the word. Wendy’s #595 in Davenport, Fl.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

It was awful!! The food was closed and they didn’t give us things that were actually on our ticket. Eat almost thing the friend said in drive thru... Omg I tried to send this 4 times. You need to step up your game by online and in person.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

Ordered vanilla frosty and got half way down the drink and a huge piece of plastic was in my spoon with my frosty and I almost chocked to death on it! I took a picture of it. I am SO glad one of my grandbabies did not get this and it was me!!! I am so furiated. I waited in line from 8:10 until I got my food. Over 30 minutes and all I ordered was 4 cheeseburgers and 2 frostys only to almost choke to death. I have the photo I have taken and I have the piece of plastic and my frosty!

Original review: July 26, 2021

We will never visit this Wendy’s again! We’ve been going here for a number of years and service seems to get worse with each visit but yesterday was the last straw for my family. Our son has specific tastes and wanted Wendy’s chicken nuggets so we went and noticed there were about 5-6 cars in line and we waited for about 5 minutes without moving and decided to run down to KFC because our daughter wanted a spicy chicken sandwich from there, (which is WAY better than Wendy’s BTW). We literally ordered, received our food and drove back to Wendy’s to find the cars that had been there before still hadn’t moved! We decided to wait for our son to get his nuggets because there isn’t a Wendy’s anywhere on our way back home. It took about 30 minutes just to get up to order. Only to have to wait another 10 minutes to have our order taken. There was only one car waiting at the window ahead of us.

ZERO customers were waiting for someone to bring out their food in the additional drive thru parking spots. They didn’t utilize these extra spots once. We needed to repeat our order 5 times because the guy taking our order didn’t seem to be listening. We finally get up to the window and waited another 10 minutes to be taken care of. Our order consisted of only 2 ten-piece chicken nuggets for the buy one/get one $1, two medium sodas and a small frosty. Not complicated AT ALL! So after repeating our order another 10 times to the guy, he took our card and gave us a receipt. I looked it over and he had charged us for 2 combo meals which was more expensive! We told him no fries, and that the nuggets were on the $1 deal. He was confused and stood at the window for a while as if not knowing what to do.

He finally asked for our card back and another “supervisor” helped him out but she was just as confused. We had to repeat our order again numerous times and they finally gave us a corrected receipt and a credit receipt. He gave us a bag with two nuggets and then closed the window. We sat waiting for our two drinks and frosty but he didn’t come back for a few minutes. He stood inside the window just staring into space. He finally noticed us still sitting there and came to the window and said “can I help you?” We told him he forgot our Coke & Dr. Pepper and frosty. (I specified the flavors exactly because I knew he’d forgotten even after repeating it about 10 times before.) He went and filled the sodas and handed them to us. My kids said they didn’t have any ice in them and they were the wrong flavors.

I was so frustrated that I told them to forget it and paid extra to get them sodas at McDonald’s instead. So we are still waiting for our frosty and the guy comes to the window and says “Yes?” I told him that he forgot our frosty. So we waited again for another simple menu item. I even had to ask for the spoon. Now he kept the drive thru window open most of the time we were waiting and I could see people inside goofing around. One of the cooks was yelling and groaning so loudly that we were scared that someone was seriously injured inside. Then we could see through the window that he was just complaining about being busy and acting weird like he was on something. He kept whining and yelling “There’s SOOO many people here!!! We don’t have enough people here!!! Oh my God, why are there SOOOO many people!!!!” Over and over again. It was very uncomfortable to listen to.

The supervisor said NOTHING to him about being quiet. Everyone there acted as if they hated their jobs and life in general. Do them a favor and fire them all! These people should not be allowed to work in customer service. We also checked our bank account today and still haven’t received the refund. So we paid $26 for 2 nuggets, two medium sodas a small frosty and a HORRIBLE experience! Oh and the extra $2.50 for good sodas at McDonald’s as a replacement. We have a large family and have spent quite a bit when we’ve visited Wendy’s over the years but they have lost our business.

Original review: July 26, 2021

Was unable to use Mobile Pay from Wendy's app in the store for an order. Used the Wendy's app and placed a mobile order and paid for it, but they claimed not to have received the order. So no food was given though payment was made. Customer service is almost unreachable, called and waited for over an hour and still did not get through. Very unhappy with store management and with Wendy's mobile app. Do not give up control of your money and fund your mobile pay in this app. It is not working.

Wendy's Company Information