3.61/5

397 Wendy's Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

My son and I went to Wendy's today on Ritchie Hwy in Glen Burnie, Maryland and the service was amazing. The cashier came over to our table about halfway through our meal and asked if everything was ok and asked if we needed anything else. At a Wendy's! I'd expect that at a regular restaurant but not at a fast food joint! I was definitely impressed.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

There was a young man that took our order. His name was Jessie and he was suggesting the new sandwiches and was very informational about the product. He was a real gentleman. Then we got to the second window and the young lady working the window Tabby was so very sweet. She made sure the order was right. She got our drinks right out to us without straws and was patient while I checked my bags. Most people get irritated but she was very understanding and she gave me what we was missing with no questions asked. Those two people made my whole experience change my view on Wendy's in general. Thanks Jessie and Tabby. Keep up the great work!

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I sent my husband to McDonald’s for the kid’s orders and asked for a salad. He called me and said they don’t carry salads at this location. So I asked him to go across the street to Wendy’s (8055 S IH 35). I called and spoke to ** and he said they do carry salads and so I told him which one I wanted and my husband was coming over there. He arrived at Wendy’s and ordered my salad. ** took the order and was more than happy to help him. My husband realized that McDonald’s did not give a fry that he purchased so ** gave him one. Awesome customer service and going above and beyond!!! Thank you!!!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

Wendy’s 7555 NW 12th St. Miami, FL. Rest# 00000325. I must say first time visiting this Wendy’s inside to eat with my family I was truly impressed that the young lady who attended me was so nice Ms. **, and so helpful and wow even more impressing that this place was so clean. No disaster. The location is very big inside to actually sit down and enjoy a meal with your friends and family and it even has different area with a for fireplace and some seating around the fireplace. You could sit with different areas and the place even has built in charges and outlets under tables so that you could charge your phone. I am truly impressed more so of the cleanliness of this location, which means you are truly valued as a customer where you could sit down and eat in a clean place it counts for a lot.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I want to tell everyone how elated I was to walk into the Redding, CA establishment. They recently had a beautiful remodel. The lobby is gorgeous and bathrooms are stunning. And the service was fantastic as well as delicious food. I had a very enjoyable experience. I can't wait for the Grand Opening on November 2, 2015. Come join the fun and meet Dave and Wendy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wendy's?

Original review: July 23, 2019

Purchased a $25.00 Wendy’s gift card at Kroger’s. Wendy’s verified it has 25.00 on it but won’t work at the restaurant. We tried at 3 different locations. I called customer service - they said they will send a memo to the locations. My husband only has an antique flip phone so loading it on the phone is not an option. The best customer service would have been to cancel this card and issue another card!

Original review: July 22, 2019

1606 N Shadeland Indianapolis Horrible!! Store 00000871 - If I could give zero stars I would. It has been 3 days and I'm still waiting on a refund from a double charge for food that was not what we order using the online mobile app. I've been waiting for a manager to call me back to handle this grievance but every time I call customer service they tell me, someone will call you and I never get a call. At this point I am mad that corporate can hire unqualified people to do a job that requires some type of common sense. I'm so hurt and feel like I've been robbed, I feel helpless and Wendy's hasn't did anything to help correct this!!!

I order a Avocado salad, it came with no dressing and no Avocado, the salad looked like someone created something in their home kitchen. My husband order the New Jalapeño Cheeseburger and received a chicken bacon sandwich, we got all the way home to find this out after the cashier ** told us she didn't know how to work the mobile order app and demanded that we pay her again in the drive thru line after I showed her that the mobile order said paid. She followed up with call Wendy's after I was concerned about being charged twice!!

After all of that I never would have thought that the Wendy's employees would get my order totally wrong!! In the past I told myself I wouldn't visit this establishments again after I slip and fell after they mopped and was giving free food not to complain but now I am thinking I should have talk to a lawyer, even if I was hurt maybe it would have shaken up Wendy's to change policies or give employee training. I thought ordering online and picking it up in the drive thru would be better I guess not. How do I get my money back, all of it?

Original review: July 19, 2019

Someone needs to shut this location down. I can't believe the attitude and rude service at this location. Why can't they hire some nice highschool students for summer jobs instead of angry adults from the ghetto who can barely speak English. When going up to the drive through I am greeted with "Whatchu want!?" After I start ordering I hear "mmhmm, mhmm is that all?! Once again yelled at me. Every time at this location for the past five years I get my food thrown at me, literally. The fries are always cold, the cheese is never melted on the burgers and you can hardly even understand what the employees are saying , excuse me "yelling" at you. We spend the extra $15-20 in gas just to eat at a better Wendy's sometimes. What once used to be our favorite summer stop after swimming in the lake on a family of 6's budget has now turned into a nightmare. Hopefully we are not getting sick from all of this cold food.

Original review: July 15, 2019

McDonald's has same sandwich on value menu and you are over $5 each. Also employees need more training. We got 4 sandwiches, 2 fries, and 3 drinks. Everything was charged individually with no discount for meals. It's a shame to spend $32 for the 3 of us. No more a Wendy's customer.

Original review: July 6, 2019

Went to the Wendy’s in Evansville Indiana on green river road and had a chicken burger and it was good. It was warm good service and was really juicy and they were really nice to my children. Would go there again. Also I would recommend the chicken burger.

Wendy's Company Information