3.1/5 (327 ratings)

About Wendy's

Wendy's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wendy's?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wendy's?

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

Darnel is one of the sweetest, nicest individuals that Wendy’s Andalusia have ever had. This guy is always polite to customers. And from the looks of it he’s a very hard worker. The city is proud of you Darnel. Keep up the excellent work and continue to be as joyful as you are. God Bless You son.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

Gurpreet and all the ladies there gave us excellent customer service and is very sweet with the children and very patient to understand what they are ordering. The perfect service and we all left very happy and content. Have a wonderful day. Thanks

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

I was at Wendy's getting food for me and my husband and Lisa the associate was friendly helpful and we bought 2 frosty reward cards. She is a delight to have at the window to order food. I love seeing her smiling face. She is great. All of the window people there should be like her friendly and helpful.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2021

I paid a visit to Wendy's on this Saturday in Glenwood, IL. The two gentleman working drive-thru at window 1 & 2 displayed such excellent customer service. They were very pleasant, friendly and had a smile on their face. I hadn’t seen customer service like that in a while at Wendy’s to be honest. I will give you guys a 5 Star on customer service alone!!! Keep up the great work!!!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

I visited a Wendy's in Altamonte Springs at 516 E. 436. Once I made my order and got to the window to make payment, the young lady had a very serious bad attitude. She snatched my debit card. At that time I got the manager's attention through the window. I told the manager what happened and I explained to her that I did not want that same young lady to serve me my food. By that time she had arrived back to the window with my food and drinks. Still with attitude. Words were exchanged between me and her, she threw my food and drinks at me. Then she also threw two pieces of iron out the window looking like it belonged to maybe a grill or a soda machine. She caused damage to my car, in and outside. She also wet my phone, causing my speaker not to work on it.

I pulled into a parking spot and got out my car. The manager Ida and I had a conversation. She for sure me that the young lady will no longer have a job and she also begged me not to call the police. But I decided to call the police anyways because the damage of my car. Once the police got there and seen the damage he asked me did I want to press charges. I said yes and when they went to ask to look at the footage of the camera, the manager said that there was no footage that the camera does not work. We know that that was not true. Any business or establishment that that has anything to do with handling of money, will definitely have camera footage. Her co-workers also made false statements. That's one Wendy's and no other Wendy's will I ever visit.. I called the corporate office and no one yet has gotten a hold of me yet and it's been almost a week ago.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

When I first ordered Wendy's, it took about an hour for it to come. But when it finally came, They got my order wrong! Not a great first impression. And also, I got an uncooked burger! I was so mad that I threw it away. So disgusting.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

The salad is pretty good but don’t understand why a vinaigrette dressing needs 16 added grams of sugar. Oil has none, red wine vinegar 3 or you could use lemon juice which also has none. I use oil & lemon juice or vinegar all the time for delicious dressing without the added sugar.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

I purchased an apple/pecan salad and spicy chicken just before 5:00 pm tonight, 1/12/2022 at the Iron Mountain Wendy's. I asked for an extra dressing as I was shorted on my last order back in November. When I called and the employee who took my call said she'd put it in the book that I was owed a dressing. Flu and the holidays presented me from getting back in until tonight. They told me the book went back to September. I said look in November. My name wasn't there. They wouldn't give me my dressing. While they were looking for my name in the book, I looked in my bag I just purchased. Guess what. NO DRESSING! Lainy added insult to injury by telling me she loaded the bag herself and she most certainly put a dressing in there. So, I was essentially told I was a liar as well. Thank you, Wendy's.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

I purchased a chicken nugget happy meal and there was no apples in the bag and only half of the fries were filled. They provided a decent amount of napkins and sauce. A manager was at the window who handed me my food.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

This was the absolute worst fast food experience I have ever had. After eating a burger and fries and root beer I had food poisoning for a week. They never clean their ice machines so I asked for no ice but they still gave it to me and through the drive through window I saw a young man WITHOUT gloves on grab a handful of fries and eat them and he did not even wash this hands before preparing my food.

Wendy's Company Information