3.9/5 (923 ratings)

About Wendy's

Wendy's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wendy's?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wendy's?

Original review: Nov. 24, 2022

I'm not here to bash the company. Actually, I'm hoping this will help them. For far too long Wendy's has been on a steady decline when it pertains to their service. It's so bad that you almost come to accept bad service. Orders wrong, long wait time both inside and drive-thru, and all served with a bad attitude in most cases. In contrast, and everyone knows it, Chick-fil-A is a great example of what the opposite of Wendy's is or has become. I think most will agree that the food is literally the only reason we come back, but that won't continue much longer if the service continues to decline. My hope is an executive or board member will read this and take it as a sign that it's time for Wendy's to make a change.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2022

My experience has been terrible, and by the way your commercials suck, the Biggie Bag is absolutely disgusting and I will never get your French Toast Sticks. I walked into store, bad decision. I order a Chicken Sandwich, Coke and Fries. took too long. Opened the bag and OMG it was the most indelible garbage ever, mayonnaise was slapped on like someone barfed it up, and fries weren't bad but the nuggets were trash like I was eating cardboard. Now this is just pathetic, I have never had such a bad experience.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2022

So first of all they have plastic straws with paper cups and now it’s the opposite??? Why is that? And now with your combo you used to get medium fries with it but instead it’s now small. This needs fixed. Bigger fries and either both plastic cups and straws or strictly paper.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2022

Even with the weather in the 20s & snowing lightly today. I had been wanting a peppermint frosty from Wendy's because I LOVE pretty much anything peppermint. So I stopped at the Wendy's on Powers & Stetson Hills here in Colorado Springs, CO. When I got to the ordering station I noticed they had a label that the peppermint frosty were not available at this time. So I proceeded to order a small chili for my mom for supper. I asked the girl that was taking my order if the peppermint frosty wasn't available because their machine was broken. She very clearly stated that they were NOT selling the peppermint frosty because she still had strawberry and they were NOT selling the peppermint until the strawberry was gone. Apparently she doesn't know that they shouldn't be advertising the peppermint if they're not willing to sell it because that's false advertising! Poor way to run a business!!!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2022

I went to Wendy’s for a vanilla frosty and they only have chocolate and peppermint. Like who likes peppermint **. Disgrace. Should shut down. I’m so disappointed and annoyed. Very angry about this. She told us to drive save when we left. **

Original review: Oct. 6, 2022

So on my way home from work my baby said she wanted a salad from Wendy's so I said, "Aight. ** it. I’ll grab me something too then." So upon placing our orders I said I wanted a pineapple mango lemonade & a manager by the name of Melissa grabbed my cup by the top of the rim with her finger inside the cup so I politely asked her for a different cup because her finger was literally inside the cup. She immediately got a lil funky ** attitude. Then when she finally gave me my drink I said, "Thank you" on some grown man ** with no grudges because she just made a simple mistake that should have never happen but could be fixed, but when I said thank you she didn't say a word, not even apologize for the mistake in the first place.

I just felt she was kinda rude for that. I’m a paying customer & if she didn't like her job then she shouldn't be there. It's not that deep to call & report her to corporate, but I did wanna expose this because people should take the food industry more serious because people get sick like that. I'm sure she's been touching money, pressing buttons, & handling other things in the store on top of her behavior being uncalled for. Again her name is Melissa at the Wendy's on 350. We must be mindful & watch people that handle our food or anything that you're consuming into your body. I pay attention & over analyze everything pertaining to me or people in my immediate circle.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2022

Wendy's commercials have turned me into a Wendy's commercials junkie. I love, love, love their TV commercials. I'm still waiting for the $5 bag commercial to be made into a song. It has old-school sound, remind you of that Motown sound, you can't miss. Come on someone make it a song... You already have the cast and singers! Yes I have had delivery because I don't have a vehicle. Keep up the outstanding work with your commercial, I'm watching!!! It's the quirky ending that have just the right take/timing with Reggie burger.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2022

Frosty machine doesn’t work and I asked for a bacon cheeseburger with ketchup only and they gave me a bacon cheeseburger and the bacon was overcooked and there was no ketchup but only burnt bacon and a cold patty with tomatoes, mayonnaise and lettuce which I specifically said to have none of it on there.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

Wendy's used to be my favorite fast food place, I recently stopped for a# 1 burger, fries and Coke and I thought the product was terrible. The hamburger was cold and the cheese was just slapped on like it just came out of the fridge. The bun was not even warm which surprised me because they just made it fresh. I would not go back to any of the Wendy's in this area again.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2022

Bacon Egg on bun price $3.79 & size very small; should be $2.79 or less. They're passing on higher wages to consumer. Why it takes 10 minutes at drive up-with not one customer around or cars in drive up or parked-and sandwich still cold. I see why there is no customers in the morning, their sandwich does not measure up compared to other places. I will not be back.

Wendy's Company Information