3.69/5
Based on 1,040 ratings submitted in the last year

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Wendy's

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Wendy's Reviews

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

Their burger and Salad was one of the best fast food that I ate. The service was really good, a very accommodating and friendly personnel and respectful one. I'd like to recommend their Salad, you can avail this for a low price. Also UNLI Salad is what they offer. Better for you to task it because you're the one who'll going to chose what you wanted and what taste you're looking to taste.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

(Good) My husband has cancer and the only thing that is good to him is a frosty. I have been going and getting one for him almost every day. He loves them. (Bad) I decided to try the jalapeno fries. Boy what a mess. It was so much nasty cheese. The fries was soggy. It was a waste and right now I can't afford to throw money away. In the future I want order this again. If I do I will ask for NO Cheese and crispy fries. Well I can say all the employees are very nice and friendly. Mark up another fast food experience. That's why I don't do to many fast food places.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: July 6, 2019

Went to the Wendy’s in Evansville Indiana on green river road and had a chicken burger and it was good. It was warm good service and was really juicy and they were really nice to my children. Would go there again. Also I would recommend the chicken burger.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

My son and I went to Wendy's today on Ritchie Hwy in Glen Burnie, Maryland and the service was amazing. The cashier came over to our table about halfway through our meal and asked if everything was ok and asked if we needed anything else. At a Wendy's! I'd expect that at a regular restaurant but not at a fast food joint! I was definitely impressed.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

There was a young man that took our order. His name was Jessie and he was suggesting the new sandwiches and was very informational about the product. He was a real gentleman. Then we got to the second window and the young lady working the window Tabby was so very sweet. She made sure the order was right. She got our drinks right out to us without straws and was patient while I checked my bags. Most people get irritated but she was very understanding and she gave me what we was missing with no questions asked. Those two people made my whole experience change my view on Wendy's in general. Thanks Jessie and Tabby. Keep up the great work!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wendy's?

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

Dave Thomas would turn over in his grave. Wendy's has always said their greatest asset was their freshness. They no longer have that asset. I ordered a double cheeseburger with no onions and no pickles. That was way out of their realm of expertise. It came with both. I ordered fries with no salt. They came out cold, soggy and loaded with salt. The hamburger was also cold, the bun stale and the veggies ancient. I complained and all I got was a very weak "I'm sorry". They offered to make another meal. When it came out I was asked to pay for it again. I refused and left. What happened to your great, fresh food? I am quite certain this review will not be published.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

My son purchased a sandwich at the store between Epler ave and Thompson rd. in Indianapolis IN. It still had the wrapper around the cheese and it melted with the plastic and cheese together. Went the store to get another sandwich. Talked with the acting supervisor a ** lady who would not let me have another sandwich. I am 76 years old and I got more things to do than go to fast food places to make up stories about bad food. Very disappointed with Wendys now.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

For the past year I've came here to see if the service will improve. It does not. The fries are setting out so long they become cold and limp. My burger is made quickly, then sets on the counter till cold. Before it changed ownership, this Wendy's was great, but now isn't competing with the next door Burger King, Culver's, Arby's, McDonald's or any other fast food place - sorry, I won't be back till someone takes over who knows how should be ran to be a fast food place again.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

My family visited Wendy's on Algonguin Road in Schaumberg, on 12 November 2019. My daughter ordered the 4 for 4. After eating a few bites she complained it tasted funny. Upon inspection it was covered in mold! I brought the mold to the attention of the manager who threw the burger away without my permission. I asked via the cashier twice that the burger be returned, and I personally asked the manager to returned the burger. As she could clearly see the "moldy" issue she had the cook throw the burger in the bin. I asked her to retrieve the burger, she refused.

I contacted Wendy's and was told the store passed the hygiene inspection. Clearly they had 5 days to accomplish this! Wendy's contacted me to offer a $250 gift card for the poor customer service, however, the question I wanted answered was "after I purchase my food, do Wendy's employee have the right to take it away from me." Wendy's refused to answer this question and basically told me to get a lawyer, which I will do. If Wendy's really cared about food hygiene and customer service they would have offered to find out what type of mold my daughter consumed. They just don't care.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

Went through drive in, brought food home and started to eat my hamburger and notice I had mold all over the bun. Tried to call the store 3 times, long rings, no answer, and this was on a Saturday at 5:30 pm. So I called the number on the back of the receipt and it was Ohio corporate number and I talk to Woman and told her my experience. She tried to reach out the store and no answer for her, but she said somebody would get in touch with me. Nobody’s ever reached out to me from that store, and I called again to Ohio number, and they try to contact them again.\ and no answer again , so it’s been a week and half ,and I haven’t heard anything about my experience from that location at Wendy’s 5472 North Harlem Ave. in Chicago IL. Also I took pictures of the mold buns .

Wendy's Company Information