3.8/5 (373 ratings)

About Wendy's

Wendy's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wendy's?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wendy's?

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

Darnel is one of the sweetest, nicest individuals that Wendy’s Andalusia have ever had. This guy is always polite to customers. And from the looks of it he’s a very hard worker. The city is proud of you Darnel. Keep up the excellent work and continue to be as joyful as you are. God Bless You son.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

Gurpreet and all the ladies there gave us excellent customer service and is very sweet with the children and very patient to understand what they are ordering. The perfect service and we all left very happy and content. Have a wonderful day. Thanks

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

I was at Wendy's getting food for me and my husband and Lisa the associate was friendly helpful and we bought 2 frosty reward cards. She is a delight to have at the window to order food. I love seeing her smiling face. She is great. All of the window people there should be like her friendly and helpful.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2021

I paid a visit to Wendy's on this Saturday in Glenwood, IL. The two gentleman working drive-thru at window 1 & 2 displayed such excellent customer service. They were very pleasant, friendly and had a smile on their face. I hadn’t seen customer service like that in a while at Wendy’s to be honest. I will give you guys a 5 Star on customer service alone!!! Keep up the great work!!!

Original review: June 23, 2022

Wendy's on N. Main in Dayton Ohio. Cashier was mean, he yelled at me when I asked questions. They make customers pull up to wait for their food so they can cheat the timers. Manager defended bad service.

Original review: June 22, 2022

I need this restaurant inspected immediately and I won't be going back ever. The small-sized Diet Pepsi I received, or Coke Zero had several large-sized floating objects inside. Very weird and caused me to choke later on in the night, after consuming the drink. I then inspected the malted ice and saw the 'floating object'(s).

Original review: June 18, 2022

Do not go to the Wendy's on Griffin and 441. I've been there twice in the last 2 months. Will never go again. The food is horrible. You wait 40 minutes in line. They say they have no staff. You wait in line then you wait another 10 minutes to even order and then you wait up at the window another 15 minutes. Okay you're there about 45 minutes the food is disgusting when you eat it. Take one bite. Cold. I had to throw it out. In fact the state should even be called the food is disgusting.

Original review: June 9, 2022

We went to Wendy's on the Parkway in Chelsea. BIG MISTAKE. Took 23 minutes to get to the window. The manager is standing, texting and scratching. Should have drove off, but got our food. No ice in sodas, didn't mention it. Piss warm soda is so great with pink - uncooked burgers. Bread was hard as a rock, the gross chunk of lettuce was bigger than the whole sandwich. One tiny scrap of a bacon bit. The most disgusting pink burger was the cherry on top of this disgusting excuse for a meal. This place should be shut down or at least inspectional services pay a visit!!

Original review: May 12, 2022

My experience was very poor due till one manager. Her name is Ann. For she refused to give me her name to write a complaint I had to ask another manager for her name. She is very rude. I don’t understand how she made it to a manager position. I come in there every day and get the same meal every day and her attitude is very rude. She is poor with customers. Always talks back. I’m never satisfied when I she is there. All the other managers I have dealt with besides her is very respectful and understanding.

Original review: May 4, 2022

Customer service was great! Food..not so much. Not due to being cold or old. First they change their fries. Now they change their chili. Chili definitely does not taste the same. Sorry but I won't be back. I mainly order fries and a chili.

Wendy's Company Information