3.49/5
  • 1 star
Based on 115 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 15, 2017

301 Wendy's Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

First of all I called immediately after my experience today and got NO callback or message. Went thru the drive thru, which is NEVER ever timely nor is the order ever right. I only ordered a baked potato with sour cream and chives and a medium Diet Coke. I got the window and the person at the window gave me zero attention and was messing around with another worker (at the time this did not bother me). I received my order and left as I had to be back at work. I opened my potato BOX to find a potato with nothing but chives. I immediately drove back thru the drive thru and talked to the girl thru the ordering system and told her there was nothing on my potato... She told me to drive around (never one time did anyone apologize).

I drove and a man opened the first window and asked me what I needed... As he realized I had NO order at the time. I said, "I just need my condiments for my potato." HE then makes me drive and WAIT at the last window where someone OTHER than the first girl, opens the window and SAYS, "UM yeah... What was it that you wanted???" I was like, "LOOK I'm on my break. I got a potato with nothing on it." He asks me again what I needed. I told him sour cream and butter and/or salt and pepper. He then gives me 3 packets of sour cream. BY now my potato is COLD.

I take the sour cream and park my car. My time on my 1/2 hr break is now down to 10 minutes. I take a sip of my soda and it's FLAT. I'm talking FLAT... AND WITH NO apologies... From 3 different people. I work for Carter's. I cannot imagine not apologizing. I apologize if people are waiting in line for one minute. YOUR employees at this Wendy's are horrible. I threw out the receipt. The Wendy's is on Route 1. Levittown, Pa. I was there approx 2:15 pm on 11/14/17.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

Wendy's 3040 Gate House Plz Falls Church, VA 22042. The cashier took our order, cleaned the countertop with a rag, and then went without washing his hand or using gloves, cooked, garnished, and wrapped our sandwich as my husband and I were watching him. We walked out of the place, and promised would never go back.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

I went to Wendy's location 00006745 at 613 University Avenue, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada C1E1E5 drive-thru. I ordered #8 Chicken strips (large). The order number was #**. Cashier was **. She dropped my order so called back and requested a new large fries. When I got to my destination and opened my order and I had 2 measly chicken strips. The total of my order was $11.02. To me that is a lot of money for 2 strips, a few fries and a diet Pepsi. Will be a long time before I return.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Pleasant meals and eating experience. Good and appetizing food, family place, great atmosphere and reasonable priced. Helpful employees, pleasant and willing to make good time to customers.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Wendy's cost way too much. Burgers are cheap and salads and other similar healthy foods are outrageous. Customer service is terrible and management is rude and uncalled for.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wendy's?

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

While I really love this restaurant, I do get extremely unhappy when I order no onions, and when I bite into my burger, I get the outside of a large onion and see where the worker very sloppily removed the onion, or part of it. If I could eat onion, I would have left it on in the first place! Also, I really miss the broccoli and cheese potato. It was one of my favorites! Next! I would really like to see a bit more cheese pieces, and a little less extra green in the side and regular salads. There are almost no lettuce and almost all green! While I applaud the greens, they get a bit bitter by the mouthful.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Usually eat their great chili but have eaten other items. Usually good service and competitive prices and their value section is the best among competitors.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I enjoy going to Wendy's. The burgers are always fresh not frozen with just the right amount of seasoning. The staff is generally friendly but unfortunately, sometimes they get the order wrong.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I've been a customer there for many years and have always been satisfied with the Food, service and prices. I've never been disappointed and believe their food and service is always first rate.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Their food is affordable and fresher. The salads have an amazing number of ingredients for a fast food place and the Frosty's are a staple!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

They are always efficient, fast and pleasant. Restaurants are clean and food is always warm. They have a good selection of food choices. Like the cod fish sandwich.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

Wendy's is a great restaurant. Food is great, cooked freshly and served hot usually and fast. But hear lately customer service has not been good. I waited in drive thru for over 30 minutes and one worker almost cheated me out of my money.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

SQUEEZE CHEESE TERRIBLE FRIES. Used to be good about 15 years ago but now they're terrible. This is a warning not to waste your money. It's hard to come up with enough ways to say don't waste your money...

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I went to a Wendy's in Rochester, NY, where I live. The staff was loud and obnoxious and talking about fellow staff members in a very condescending way. Even though I went through the window line, I could see that they were also having issues with the building or equipment, as work was being done in the midst of the food prep area. My sandwich was smushed together, in a most unappetizing way. Won't be going there again!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

The quality of Wendy's is better than that of other fast food restaurants. I especially like their salads; they are creative, fresh & different. I also like having a value menu to choose from, with inexpensive prices. I hate having to pay $10.00 per person for fast food...

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

In the past month I have visited 3 different locations around Columbia SC. I have had 2 drive thru and 1 dine in experience. All staff was friendly, courteous and patient. All food was fresh and neatly distributed in a timely manner.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

Overall Wendy's is good. Food is kind of pricey but usually always good but when you ask for ex: extra onions they give you 3 small rings. Same as all veggies for sandwiches. It's a joke. The last few years their burgers are so greasy & cold. French fries are always cold & old tasting. Kind of why we don't go there anymore. And I don't know what happened to their usually good food.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I've been going to Wendy's for their salads for some time now because of the huge quality of ingredients that they use. I've started to notice that the grilled chicken breast that they use in the salads has been getting firmer and firmer. It's gotten to the point of being inedible. It's truly disappointing because I actually do like the fact that Wendy's proudly boasts their use of only fresh ingredients. Not sure if the Hammonton NJ location has been microwaving the chicken or if they've just been sourcing chicken breasts from larger chickens, which can be firmer.

I actually read one report that Wendy's was going to spend $30M on higher quality chicken as so many customers have been complaining about rubbery chicken. That was back in February and it is now October. Looks like that didn't happen. I'll give one of the other 3 fast food restaurants in my town my business now. Makes no sense to pay $10 for a salad and drink when I have to throw away the grilled chicken. Thanks for nothing Wendy's.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I like Wendy's for several reasons. First the food is very fresh and the price is right and there is enough to eat and a good variety on their menu. Second the service is great and since the majority of servers are young people, mostly teenagers, they are very personable and helpful...

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

My local Wendy's run by Vicki in Altoona, PA is great!!! She makes you feel like home. The customers and staff love her, it shows in the product they put out. Always my 1st choice in fast food.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

This is a great chain that has been around for many years. The quality of the food is wonderful and their salads are the best but need to spend more money upgrading the facilities.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Great tasting food. Love the burgers and the fries. Always delicious and just enough, not too much.The burgers and fries are better tasting compared to Mickey D's or B.K.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Unusual items like a baked potatoes, chili and still the best spicy chicken sandwich in spite of all the others trying to catch up. The side salads really help make a meal healthier.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Love Wendy's fried chicken club sandwich and the Baconator sandwiches and chili. I do wish they would use less sugar in their ice tea and also, not drown the fries in salt... Many people cannot tolerate so much sodium in their diets. I wish they would return to their original fries, they were so much better. Also, sea salt has a much more concentrate of sodium than regular salt... The customers can always add more salt, to taste, if they simply must overkill their taste buds with salt. I have had fries from Wendy's more than once that were too salty to even eat -- it has a choking effect. But, that said, I otherwise love Wendy's.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

I buy two or three of the salads to keep on hand. Best of any fast food. Service in and take away is better than average. My Wendy's is on 28th Street in GR, MI.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

Wendy's in Doylestown, PA is my favorite. The food is delicious and I enjoy visiting and having a healthy meal. The staff is so friendly and helpful and they always have a smile.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

The food is good for the value. The value menu is perfect for me, when I want to eat light and not spend a lot. I enjoy the self serve drink center and free refills.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I've been a fan of Wendy's from the days they had salad bars. I sure miss those! Wendy's food tastes fresher and just better than the other fast food chains. They also have a great variety to choose from and have always had more healthy options than their competitors, and had them before the other chains followed suit and started offering salads. My favorite? "Son of Baconator"!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Wendys' service, cleanliness, quality, taste & temperature of their food ranks higher than many fast-food chains, also considering majority of chains do have their food processed and frozen at a different location then shipped in. That is why I do go to a Wendys' when in the mood for 'fast-food'.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Wendy's just have good food and nice workers that are friendly and helpful in every way. It is clean and you may have a 20 minutes wait for your food order. Drive thru is always good if you do not want to get out and go into the store.

Wendy's Company Information