2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.64/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Wendy's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wendy's?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wendy's?

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

We like to go eat at Wendy's often because they have the best fast food in town, very courtesy and polite employees. My son loves to go there and he likes to eat the spicy chicken sandwich always fresh food and I love their baconator and their chili fries are really good and now they are about to start serving breakfast in a week. I'll be there for sure to try out the new Becabator breakfast sandwich. Wendy's is the best place to eat and spend quality time with family or friends.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

From the Drinks to the Salads, to the Chili to the burgers, Wendy’s is always very appealing for its consistently good food. No matter where you go Wendy’s has the best burgers (Jr. Cheeseburger is amazing). The Chili is always hot and not too spicy. The chicken nuggets just the right size and not at all oily like some of the competition's nuggets. Their fries are not too salty. If you want you can even request the next batch...before they salt them they will give you yours.

Now that my husband and I are in our later life, me 58 and he 67 we tend to not eat at home every night of the week or have lunch at home everyday. Wendy’s is on our “eat out” list at least 2 times per week usually once for lunch and once for dinner. We also can say that no matter which Wendy’s we visit in our area (there are 4 within a 5 mile radius) different towns but still that amount of mileage and each one has the same amazing food, nice and accommodating workers and clean and updated dining areas.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
      Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I enjoy going to Wendys for their chili cheese fries. They are always hot and delicious. Always served with a smile and a kind word. My hubby loves the homestyle chicken combo. It's tasty, served just the way he likes it. The price is competitive with other fast food establishments. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

Wendy's has some of the healthiest choices of any fast-food restaurant I know. And, to the best of my knowledge, they give a military discount which none of the others do...This makes for an even greater value. Burgers are top-notch for fast food and salads are wonderful....like the Apple Pecan Chicken Salad with cran- berries...especially for health conscious individuals.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

Their burger and Salad was one of the best fast food that I ate. The service was really good, a very accommodating and friendly personnel and respectful one. I'd like to recommend their Salad, you can avail this for a low price. Also UNLI Salad is what they offer. Better for you to task it because you're the one who'll going to chose what you wanted and what taste you're looking to taste.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2020

Masks are required by Heath Department. Your employees are not enforcing that. They are exposing whatever they might have to other customers. Please take care of this issue. I love eating here though!!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2020

I would just like to say after my entire experience and a small mistake Shawn (mgr) fixed and completely satisfied me by completing the order correct in every way. I would also like to apologize for the language used when describing my problem. Thank you again Shawn. You were amazing.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2020

I don't know if every Wendy's is like this, but at the restaurant in our location the orders are seldom correct. This time we decided to place our order online hoping that it would be easier to put it together more accurately. I don't think the employees putting the order together actually read which sandwiches they are picking up or count how much of each item they are putting in the bag. The sandwiches were wrapped correctly, but instead of getting Burgers we got chicken, and instead of getting crispy chicken on another order we got spicy which is completely inedible and very unappetizing even if you like spicy chicken as it is dry and terribly small.

We ordered four drinks and one of them was wrong. Sprite does not sound like lemonade and neither does it look like it when printed on paper, which again, wasn't because of miscommunication because it was ordered online. So I went back online to try to get some resolution, and using the chat feature I was never connected to a customer care representative. I kept getting the same canned responses over and over saying it couldn't help me and to provide more information and around in circles we went until alas no service was ever provided except absolute frustration. So what should have been a little bit of a park and a little bit of a splurge ended up being a waste of money and a couple of empty bellies. Not to mention a very disgruntled hungry customer with upset children. And I'm not even sure why I left a review because Wendy's is not going to care to correct any of it, and I doubt anybody looks at reviews for Wendy's LOL.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

The New value spicy chicken sandwich isn't good. You know the one that's on the 4 for 4 selection deal. The chicken is spicy, but lacks any other flavor. It literally taste like chicken that had been dipped in cold grease, refrigerated, and flashed fried in hot grease for 3 minutes. I guess as the old saying goes you get what you paid for. I highlighted don't recommend this chicken sandwich if you're on a budget. To be honest McDonald's have the better value spicy chicken sandwich (Hot & spicy chicken sandwich).

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

I've been LOVING the Frosty-ccino with the chocolate creamer from there! I've been to other locations but none are good! Americus, Cordele, Columbus- Perry GA is the ONLY place that knows how to do it! It's like the others don't put the creamer in or something? I just want all locations to be good!

Wendy's Company Information