3.56/5

387 Wendy's Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

My son and I went to Wendy's today on Ritchie Hwy in Glen Burnie, Maryland and the service was amazing. The cashier came over to our table about halfway through our meal and asked if everything was ok and asked if we needed anything else. At a Wendy's! I'd expect that at a regular restaurant but not at a fast food joint! I was definitely impressed.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

There was a young man that took our order. His name was Jessie and he was suggesting the new sandwiches and was very informational about the product. He was a real gentleman. Then we got to the second window and the young lady working the window Tabby was so very sweet. She made sure the order was right. She got our drinks right out to us without straws and was patient while I checked my bags. Most people get irritated but she was very understanding and she gave me what we was missing with no questions asked. Those two people made my whole experience change my view on Wendy's in general. Thanks Jessie and Tabby. Keep up the great work!

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I sent my husband to McDonald’s for the kid’s orders and asked for a salad. He called me and said they don’t carry salads at this location. So I asked him to go across the street to Wendy’s (8055 S IH 35). I called and spoke to ** and he said they do carry salads and so I told him which one I wanted and my husband was coming over there. He arrived at Wendy’s and ordered my salad. ** took the order and was more than happy to help him. My husband realized that McDonald’s did not give a fry that he purchased so ** gave him one. Awesome customer service and going above and beyond!!! Thank you!!!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

Wendy’s 7555 NW 12th St. Miami, FL. Rest# 00000325. I must say first time visiting this Wendy’s inside to eat with my family I was truly impressed that the young lady who attended me was so nice Ms. **, and so helpful and wow even more impressing that this place was so clean. No disaster. The location is very big inside to actually sit down and enjoy a meal with your friends and family and it even has different area with a for fireplace and some seating around the fireplace. You could sit with different areas and the place even has built in charges and outlets under tables so that you could charge your phone. I am truly impressed more so of the cleanliness of this location, which means you are truly valued as a customer where you could sit down and eat in a clean place it counts for a lot.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I want to tell everyone how elated I was to walk into the Redding, CA establishment. They recently had a beautiful remodel. The lobby is gorgeous and bathrooms are stunning. And the service was fantastic as well as delicious food. I had a very enjoyable experience. I can't wait for the Grand Opening on November 2, 2015. Come join the fun and meet Dave and Wendy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wendy's?

Original review: June 25, 2019

Waited in the drive thru line for about 45 minutes. After we got served, the food was not what we ordered and it was horrible. I will not recommend this store to anyone, or will I be visiting the store again.

Original review: June 18, 2019

Slow, Wrong Order, Dirty TABLES, no ice, Lukewarm food. We waited in line for 20 minutes. There were only 5 people in the lobby and around 2-3 cars in the drive thru. Once I actually ordered, I was missing my Spicy Chicken. They had around 3 people standing there doing nothing and looking at the line grow longer. I would have rather gone to Culver’s. They are faster, busier, and their food is 80% brought out correctly! I only ordered a Baconator, spicy chicken, and a 4 piece nugget.

Original review: June 16, 2019

I had made my order online to get picked up. When I got to Wendy’s on 505 Utica Avenue Brooklyn NY. My order wasn’t ready yet. The girl forget to give me my cup so I can get my drink. I had to ask for my cup. Plus when I got home my Baconator wasn’t fully cooked. Not a good experience at this place.

Original review: June 5, 2019

Wendy's makes the worst fries ever!!! They put no salt at all just straight potato, tasting fries that's dry as hell and look like old shriveled wrinkled **. Plus the food always looks sloppy! When I order I want my food to look just as good as the advertisement, not some BS. I work hard for my money and if I spending basically a hours work on a Wendy's meal basically I want quality. Fresh crisp lettuce, nice round red tomato, crisp pickles, fresh cheese and a decent amount of ketchup and mayo, not too much that it makes the burger all saggy. I also think all franchise should wear gloves like they do at Harvey's. Now I spend my money and buy my own burgers and make them at home, at least I know it's fresh and taste good and handled with love, and I'm getting more than my money's worth.

Original review: June 3, 2019

I went to Wendy’s location in Quakertown Pa on 10 S West End Blvd. The cashier that took my order hands was so dirty like she was working on a car. She took my order and then turned around and made my fries with no gloves on. When I called to make a complaint the corporate office directed me to the manager at that location who called me. I stated to him the issue he informed me that the staff only wear gloves when they making the burgers not the fries and that the cashier can handle the money and also allowed to touch the fries. I informed him that, that was disgusting and that he’s going to lose a customer and he replied sorry to hear that, but that’s his policy!!!! I also told him I’m putting it on social media and give it to all the blogs and he said he don’t care!!!! I just hung up on him. So I am reaching out to all the bloggers and news stations letting them know!!!

Original review: May 19, 2019

I went to Wendy's today in Peru, Indiana. I got home and checked all the sandwiches to learn they messed up 3 out of 4 of them. I went back to Wendy's since it's only a couple minutes away so they could fix it. They made two new sandwiches for my daughter and added the correct toppings to mine. When my family and I started eating, I realized my chicken sandwich tasted old and it wasn't good. It cost like $6 and I couldn't even eat it. My husband's chicken nuggets were old and cold and he couldn't finish them either. I'm not going back there. They mess up our order every time. The staff aren't trained appropriately on what toppings go on the sandwiches or how long you can serve food after it's been made. The only thing that was fresh were the two new sandwiches they made when I went back.

Original review: May 8, 2019

Order was 2 doubles with no mayo, double cheese and spicy chicken. Received with extra mayo and no receipt. Waited extra long for wrong order. Next time McDonald's. Why didn't they give me a receipt. I had to replace bun with bread. Last time goin to this Wendy's.

Original review: April 29, 2019

My order is never right. I'm done giving them my hard earn money when they cant complete a simple task of getting a order right. The store in Longwood on 434 is horrible. I dont recommend this place to anyone!

Original review: April 28, 2019

What they are advertising is totally not true. I went to this mid Manhattan place and what I got is totally something I did not expect. This joint should be in court for false and misleading advertising.

Original review: April 26, 2019

I ordered for a spicy chicken medium sandwich. They gave me beef with bacon small sandwich which I can't eat bacon and they charged me for spicy chicken. And also the lady on the window was throwing the food to me. It was not on the rush hour and there were no persons waiting behind my car. My order no is **. This is not the first time experience in this Wendy's in Des Plaines.

Original review: April 25, 2019

Order was cold. Food was wrong then called 6 times before answering. Asked for manager. Got hung up on. Called back. Spoke to Adrianna who said she was manager? Wow? Told her I’d be calling back when the gentleman owner is there. We use to frequent a lot for my dad. I always got supreme food. I couldn’t eat and was starving. Wow can’t stand cold fries or my sandwich smothered in mayo. Only thing was good was my Dr. Pepper. I’m not gonna come back. I live in Banning. Want my money back. I’m disgusted. Pies were lil pieces. No substance and cold sandwich. Incorrect for almost 10.00. Wow wth????

Original review: April 21, 2019

I was at Wendy's near the University and a employee walked up to me and my boyfriend talking about how I can leave because we went to the same school and she does not like me. She was disrespectful and her name is Jaddiah **. I never had a employee show me this type of customer service here ever. She was rude and didn't care that I was a customer nor that I was with my significant other.

Original review: April 17, 2019

The food was out in only five minutes for a forty dollar order! Which normally I’d be highly impressed with. But the food was hot garbage. Well, not all of it, The fries and baked potato were cold and The most expensive sandwich was missing. Also the Baconator barely had bacon! I believe the only time in the last few hours any of that food had been warm was after I got done eating and urgently shot it into the toilet.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I use to love going to Wendy's & ordering the double or triple cheese burger with a side order of fries but then you went ahead & changed your fries from the kind without skin which I love to the ones with skin which I hate. Why did you change them? They were better the original way. I'm just saying. I know my opinion doesn't really matter to you but I just thought I would complain anyway in hopes that you guys would change them back to the original.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Please avoid 500 ft Concord Parkway Wendy's North Carolina. Me and my friend going towards VA. We found a Wendy’s beside the interstate and we had to wait 30 mins and the customer service was too slow. Her attitude was, "If you wanna buy wait or go away.." I will never come back in Wendy’s..

Original review: April 11, 2019

Went to Wendy's at 1030am opening time hoping I would get a fresh burger and instead got a burger that was cooked the day before. If you look at the cheese there is no way this was made today...remember store opens at 1030 and I was 1st customer...unacceptable. 10.00 spent. Threw it away and went somewhere else.

Original review: April 7, 2019

First of all, they gave me ice with a little peach lemonade. Second of all, they forgot my fries. This isn’t the first time they’ve messed up my order. Every time I go to Wendy’s they seem to miss something.

Original review: April 2, 2019

I have came every week for 3 weeks now trying to get a baked potato and they say they are out. I mean I get it the first week. But the 2nd and 3rd week? When do they do their ordering? It's ridiculous. Is the manager incompetent? Do they not know the ordering process? I worked at Wendy's for a long time years ago and this is a problem. Not happy with the Wendy's at 5250 S East St, Indianapolis, IN 46227.

Original review: March 24, 2019

My husband and I went to the Wendy’s in Carbondale, IL, Walnut St. Walked in and could feel the floor was sticky walking on it. We both ordered cod fish sandwich combo. The girl at the register acted like she didn’t want to be there. I ordered my codfish with cheese, lettuce and ketchup. I received cheese, tartar sauce and pickles, which I did not complain and ate the sandwich. My husband's was correct. But we really don’t feel this was codfish. I have had several codfish sandwiches from Wendy’s in another town and this was different. My fish didn’t cover the bun! My husband went to the restroom and came back telling the girl at the counter that the sink was clogged and there were no hand towels. He told me the restroom was disgusting! As we were leaving someone had cleaned the door glass and it was nasty! Dave Thomas is turning in his grave! This was not his dream for the public!

Original review: March 24, 2019

We went to the Wendy's on Stefko Blvd in Bethlehem PA. We used the drive thru and our experience was horrible. We waited a long time for service, the staff was fooling around and not even attentive to customers. The first drive thru window was wide open but not in use - so bugs etc could get in. The staff were loudly talking about the customers. The cashier was asked for a receipt and we were told "it's broken". The salad tasted like it was rotten. So disappointed!

Original review: March 8, 2019

Ordered a full harvest salad and when I got home realized it was a half. When I went back I was told that was a full. I explained that I order them frequently and it definitely was not. The woman stated that they changed the bowl to make them look smaller, in spite of the fact that they also only included the 1 packet of dressing and nuts that comes with the half salad. Everyone knows that making it look like less is a good marketing strategy. NOT. If you order the salad make sure you are actually getting what you pay for because they ripped me off and then gave a bs excuse when I went back.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I had Wendy's door dashed to me and when it arrived, opened my burger to find a black hair sitting in the middle of it. Also quite recently I had visited a Lee's Summit location and upon arriving with my family I watched the way they began preparing food, touching other objects and rushing around "handling" it all. It honestly made me lose my appetite.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I got a 4 for 4 meal at Wendy’s and it came with a Jr. Felix Cheeseburger and it was drive thru. I live 3 miles from the Wendy’s and went straight home, I sat down and the cheeseburger was cold as can be. It looks like it wasn’t even warm when the cheese got put on. It wasn’t melted or stuck on the burger and it had no sauce on it. No ketchup and the fries were cold and soggy. The only thing that was good about this meal was the Diet Coke.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

At the Wendy's drive thru in Wappingers, NY, I ordered a Dave's single cheeseburger meal. Meat was burnt. Not a little, a lot. I ended up throwing it out and just eating the rest. Also didn't like that smooth top bun. Tasteless. I should have gone to the McDonald's a block or two away. Also I found I can't talk to customer service at Wendy's online site unless I have my receipt. Who keeps a receipt from a fast food place. I tossed it with the bag.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Went to the Wendy's in Slidell, LA on East Gause and ordered a spicy chicken salad. Went to work and noticed after I had already eaten a fork full that my cheese had big molds on them. I was VERYYY disappointed. I went back to let them know and was responded "would I like another salad". Now why would I want another salad after that experience. Why not offer me my money back. This is it for me and Wendy's, and I'd encourage anyone who orders from there esp the salads to monitor your foods before indulging.

Wendy's Company Information