3.8/5 (528 ratings)

About Wendy's

Wendy's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wendy's?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wendy's?

Original review: June 22, 2022

I need this restaurant inspected immediately and I won't be going back ever. The small-sized Diet Pepsi I received, or Coke Zero had several large-sized floating objects inside. Very weird and caused me to choke later on in the night, after consuming the drink. I then inspected the malted ice and saw the 'floating object'(s).

Original review: June 18, 2022

Do not go to the Wendy's on Griffin and 441. I've been there twice in the last 2 months. Will never go again. The food is horrible. You wait 40 minutes in line. They say they have no staff. You wait in line then you wait another 10 minutes to even order and then you wait up at the window another 15 minutes. Okay you're there about 45 minutes the food is disgusting when you eat it. Take one bite. Cold. I had to throw it out. In fact the state should even be called the food is disgusting.

Original review: June 9, 2022

We went to Wendy's on the Parkway in Chelsea. BIG MISTAKE. Took 23 minutes to get to the window. The manager is standing, texting and scratching. Should have drove off, but got our food. No ice in sodas, didn't mention it. Piss warm soda is so great with pink - uncooked burgers. Bread was hard as a rock, the gross chunk of lettuce was bigger than the whole sandwich. One tiny scrap of a bacon bit. The most disgusting pink burger was the cherry on top of this disgusting excuse for a meal. This place should be shut down or at least inspectional services pay a visit!!

Original review: May 12, 2022

My experience was very poor due till one manager. Her name is Ann. For she refused to give me her name to write a complaint I had to ask another manager for her name. She is very rude. I don’t understand how she made it to a manager position. I come in there every day and get the same meal every day and her attitude is very rude. She is poor with customers. Always talks back. I’m never satisfied when I she is there. All the other managers I have dealt with besides her is very respectful and understanding.

Original review: May 4, 2022

Customer service was great! Food..not so much. Not due to being cold or old. First they change their fries. Now they change their chili. Chili definitely does not taste the same. Sorry but I won't be back. I mainly order fries and a chili.

Original review: April 27, 2022

I ordered the son of the Baconator and got a 2" x 2" x 1/8 patty. The size and the quality of their sandwiches suck. I go to Wendy's at least 20 times a month. I never want to go back. I'll go back if I'm desperate but this just makes me hunt for more food varieties. Wendy's suck.

Original review: April 25, 2022

Got my order all wrong when I spent over 50 dollars through Door Dash. Worst experience ever!! I will never order here ever again. I use to love Wendy's but it has went so far downhill. Very dissatisfied. Worst experience ever.

Original review: April 25, 2022

Ordered delivery through the app. app sent to wrong Wendy's across town. My order was ** up. Tried calling store. Couldn't get through for hours and no response from customer service. It's like they don't even care.

Original review: April 24, 2022

Since Covid I've ordered Wendy's 22 times through the application. Only 1 of those orders was correct. I've contacted the store manager, regional, and district, as well as sent emails, texts, and chats that have had no resolution. I can't be the only person to have massive problems with their quality and customer service. If anyone would to join my FB group about this, here's my link: **

Original review: April 11, 2022

I’m a Vegan and I’ve always loved eating meat here. But one time when I got meat salad, it was full of cow bones and dead cow fetuses. My nose perked up at the thought. IT WAS SO GOOD! FIVE STARS. WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND. P.S - I can’t believe this isn’t legal… IT'S SO GOOD!

Original review: April 6, 2022

There is no customer service at Wendy's, not on the phone and not on social media. I was charged for a delivery from Wendy's that was wrong, it was placed on wendys.com so they are directly responsible for the delivery and the order. Doordash came with the wrong order, went back for mine and it wasn't there, but Wendy's charged me anyway. When I called to complain I was on hold for an hour, so I called Doordash who promised to contact Wendy's to get me a refund. So the moral is, don't order any food via the company website, pay the extra money to order via Doordash, Grubhub, UberEats, etc., because they do care about their customers, whereas Wendy's couldn't give a rat's ** as long as they get their money and the hell with the customer who isn't satisfied.

Original review: March 27, 2022

Every time order a cheeseburger deluxe with no American cheese just wanted Asiago cheese. They add American cheese plus Asiago cheese. Only wanted one cheese Asiago. Make sandwich taste weird. Wish Wendy's stop doing this.

Original review: March 26, 2022

Not worth getting. Had sausage, egg, cheese and 3 2” strips of bacon on it that may equals to one slice. Not worth the 4.50 plus had to pay for it. Could’ve bought a pound of bacon, Dozen eggs, etc. for this crap.

Original review: March 22, 2022

I stopped there for breakfast. After 20 minutes of waiting at the window I saw that there was two cars ahead of me that were still waiting for their food. I finally had to leave because I would have been late for work. Zero out of five stars.

Original review: March 3, 2022

I ordered a bacon burger, and specified I wanted ketchup, pickles, and the bacon. I didn’t get my bacon. I’m mad. Really mad. That the only issue, but it’s a big one. I was charged for a bacon burger, I should have gotten my bacon.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2022

I use to love Wendy's, now not so much. The food and the employees are going downhill. No matter which Wendy's I go to the food is never fresh. I was excited they got new fries, but I tried them twice and the are disgusting change. The drinks are always flat. The barbeque sauce and most of Wendy's sauces are so nasty especially the barbeque sauce is a crying shame. Employees seem lazy and rude scared to complain when they mess up on my order. Wendy's use to be better in the 80s and 90s. So sad. Welcome to the new world of lazy workers and disgusting fast food.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

Wendy's at 1450 W Morris St, Indianapolis, IN 46221. My husband and I went to this location on 02/23/2022 (drive thru) at 9:35 p.m, and we ordered two large baconator meals, and we were told that they could only provide us one meal, and that the store was closed. This has happened to us on two occasions. The website says that they are to close at 10pm, which we confirmed with a dayshift manager, and individuals in the drive thru line are to be served up to 10pm, and then the store closes, not serving or refusing to serve customers at 9:30 or 9:35 pm. The late night shift staff are extremely lazy, rude individuals who refuse to go out of their way to provide a service to their customers. In addition, there is no sign posted that the store closes at 9:30 p.m or that they will not serve any more customers at that time. We will no longer patronize this location.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2022

The employees are extremely rude and unprofessional. They don’t pay attention to what you are ordering and provide extremely poor service. The lady at the drive through was unhappy when asked for the receipt and rolled her eyes when asked if they had a baked potato. Don’t recommend.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

I visited a Wendy's in Altamonte Springs at 516 E. 436. Once I made my order and got to the window to make payment, the young lady had a very serious bad attitude. She snatched my debit card. At that time I got the manager's attention through the window. I told the manager what happened and I explained to her that I did not want that same young lady to serve me my food. By that time she had arrived back to the window with my food and drinks. Still with attitude. Words were exchanged between me and her, she threw my food and drinks at me. Then she also threw two pieces of iron out the window looking like it belonged to maybe a grill or a soda machine. She caused damage to my car, in and outside. She also wet my phone, causing my speaker not to work on it.

I pulled into a parking spot and got out my car. The manager Ida and I had a conversation. She for sure me that the young lady will no longer have a job and she also begged me not to call the police. But I decided to call the police anyways because the damage of my car. Once the police got there and seen the damage he asked me did I want to press charges. I said yes and when they went to ask to look at the footage of the camera, the manager said that there was no footage that the camera does not work. We know that that was not true. Any business or establishment that that has anything to do with handling of money, will definitely have camera footage. Her co-workers also made false statements. That's one Wendy's and no other Wendy's will I ever visit.. I called the corporate office and no one yet has gotten a hold of me yet and it's been almost a week ago.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

When I first ordered Wendy's, it took about an hour for it to come. But when it finally came, They got my order wrong! Not a great first impression. And also, I got an uncooked burger! I was so mad that I threw it away. So disgusting.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

The salad is pretty good but don’t understand why a vinaigrette dressing needs 16 added grams of sugar. Oil has none, red wine vinegar 3 or you could use lemon juice which also has none. I use oil & lemon juice or vinegar all the time for delicious dressing without the added sugar.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

I purchased an apple/pecan salad and spicy chicken just before 5:00 pm tonight, 1/12/2022 at the Iron Mountain Wendy's. I asked for an extra dressing as I was shorted on my last order back in November. When I called and the employee who took my call said she'd put it in the book that I was owed a dressing. Flu and the holidays presented me from getting back in until tonight. They told me the book went back to September. I said look in November. My name wasn't there. They wouldn't give me my dressing. While they were looking for my name in the book, I looked in my bag I just purchased. Guess what. NO DRESSING! Lainy added insult to injury by telling me she loaded the bag herself and she most certainly put a dressing in there. So, I was essentially told I was a liar as well. Thank you, Wendy's.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

I purchased a chicken nugget happy meal and there was no apples in the bag and only half of the fries were filled. They provided a decent amount of napkins and sauce. A manager was at the window who handed me my food.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

This was the absolute worst fast food experience I have ever had. After eating a burger and fries and root beer I had food poisoning for a week. They never clean their ice machines so I asked for no ice but they still gave it to me and through the drive through window I saw a young man WITHOUT gloves on grab a handful of fries and eat them and he did not even wash this hands before preparing my food.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

Darnel is one of the sweetest, nicest individuals that Wendy’s Andalusia have ever had. This guy is always polite to customers. And from the looks of it he’s a very hard worker. The city is proud of you Darnel. Keep up the excellent work and continue to be as joyful as you are. God Bless You son.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2021

The pub burger was great until I bit into a sweet pickle. Way to ruin a great burger…all of your burgers for that matter. Nobody likes sweet pickles. Get rid of them! All of your burgers are great until you bite into the pickle. Sweet pickles are for old people. You fixed the fries and the pub burger with the beer cheese is amazing until you hit that sweet pickle and ruin everything. Canada hates those darn pickles. Get your crap together and make a great burger with a dill pickle alright! My family has six people but I won’t go back due the crap pickles.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2021

I love the jalapeños popper sandwich, the spicy fried one is preferred. This happened to me twice now, I say I want it fried and a lady asks "do you mean grilled?" No, I would like the fried popper sandwich please. She replies, "It's the same thing." How do you work there and think grilled and fried are the same? They gave me the grilled one again and now I don't know how to get the one I want anymore.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2021

Wendy's on East Main street in Rochester New York never have fresh hot food! Chicken nuggets be hard and cold burgers are not made fresh. Why is that location still open? Please get a crew that understands that fresh paid food matters.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2021

I used to have two meals that I enjoyed at Wendy's. First, I stopped eating their chicken strips as they no longer tasted like chicken. Just today I've decided I've had my last taco salad. The ground beef looked and tasted off. I'm sad because these were two of my busy-girl take out choices. Nothing wrong with the service. I do miss how the food used to taste.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

Gurpreet and all the ladies there gave us excellent customer service and is very sweet with the children and very patient to understand what they are ordering. The perfect service and we all left very happy and content. Have a wonderful day. Thanks

Wendy's Company Information