2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.51/5

T.G.I. Friday's Reviews

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

We always get good service at TGI Friday's. The food varies, depending on what you get. We were disappointed that they discontinued our favorite appetizers, but there are still plenty of other selections. It's a fun place to go and most of the food is tasty. They have a fantastic selection of fun drinks that are beautifully served. Their special times/prices are a really good deal.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

In all fairness I compared TGIF with restaurants of the same type. My ratings should not be used as a if compared to different stand alone places. The food is always warm and tastes good. I feel confident every thing will be fine not outstanding. The menu covers a fair amount of coverage. Does not offer a large amount of new meals.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

The restaurant in Manhasset, New York was clean. Especially the restroom. Has a diverse menu. I enjoy a restaurant that offers great appetizers and drinks. My husband loved the salmon. The food was fresh. The server Geremi was a true professional. He made us feel like home. I will recommend this place to family and friends.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

The food at TGIF is awesome. Cajan shrimp pasta is out of this world. I could eat it once a week. It is a little pricey but all shrimp entrees are. The service is very good. The restaurant is set up with a opened atmosphere so your are not hears every other tables conversation, like in may other restaurants. I would truly recommend TGIF to everyone.

Original review: July 16, 2019

OVERVIEW: Great service, delicious food and a diverse menu. Overall, other than the app, the food was delicious, well prepared, presented well & in a timely manner, included elevated ingredients(⭐️), and was priced appropriately for the portions and quality(⭐️). (Portions were quite large. )The restaurant was tremendously clean, including the restrooms that were well stocked(⭐️). The staff was well-trained, courteous, knowledgeable and friendly(⭐️).

THE DETAILS: We were greeted at the door, offered a signature drink menu, & given recommendations (upon request), by our server Sarah (SHE WAS EXCELLENT). Mom had the fabulous Ultimate Blackberry Margarita made with fresh blackberries and Cuervo 1800 - that my mother claims "Is too good for college kids". As a starter, we had the Whiskey Glazed Sliders w/ fries. I don't recommend them. The patties were dry, the buns were chewy, the sauce was too sweet, and the fries were slightly under-cooked and over salted. However, I highly recommend their Southern Fried Chicken Sandwich (I had Buffalo Style) that includes avocado and white cheddar.

The chicken was cooked perfectly tho, for your reference, the buffalo sauce rates 3 of 5 on the spicy scale. Also delectable was the French Dip served on a grilled ciabatta roll. Tho I personally would have preferred the roll to have been grilled longer, it was an excellent sandwich served w/ a perfect au'jus. Onion rings were amazing. Wide cut, whole rings cooked to perfection & super crunchy. Some of the better onion rings in town thus far. My mom got a perfect side salad that was fresh and included cheese, herb croutons & *peeled* cucumbers(????) which is a rarity and quite thoughtful. A trip to the starkly black and white restroom revealed a very clean restroom with little decor. My only nick on them was an unattractive crusty build up on the rim of the garbage cans???? That was easily removed with a paper towel.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T.G.I. Friday's?

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I think good customer service is always a terrific thing. The Hospitality person at the front door looking presentable, clean, well spoken and with a smile on his/her face will leave a customer pleased. Also, the waiters as well. The place should always be clean... tables, chairs, utensils, cups and glasses.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

At first the Barbecued Baby Porkrib which I ordered and was served to me was too dark-burnt up. And it was replaced with other one cooked right and they only charged me a half of the price with apology. I thought it was good manner to customers.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I think this is a nice restaurant. Wish the prices were more family friendly. But overall it's a nice place to eat and relax. It's usually not too busy and we usually get our food in a timely manner.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

We went to TGI Friday’s in Northgate Subdivision in Denver to eat last night. We arrived about 5:30 PM. We were seated right away. Got our drinks, water, and placed our order. At 6:00 we had not received our meal, our waiter said something about our hamburgers should be out soon. We informed him we had ordered steaks. He checked and said they had given them to someone else so reordered our meals. At 6:20 he came by and asked if we had gotten our steaks yet. Nope. We said we would wait until 6:30, then we’re leaving. He said he couldn’t get them to us by then, so we left.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

On 1/10/2020 had a retirement party at this location. 15 to 20 minutes after sitting down and ordering food and drinks. The water was turned off to the building and no one notified use until after my guest started to complain about not receiving their drinks. The manager was no help with resolving this situation. Employees was using restrooms and couldn't wash their hands. How was the dishes getting wash? I will NEVER patronize TGI Fridays again.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

T.G.I. Friday's Company Information