2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.55/5

T.G.I. Friday's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T.G.I. Friday's?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about T.G.I. Friday's?

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I visited T.G.I. FRIDAY’S at STONECREST, 2871 STONECREST CIRCLE, STONECREST, GEORGIA 30038 on 9/27/208. I went to the restroom first and noticed that there were no paper towels or soap in the restroom and it was NASTY??!! My friend and I continued to give them a chance, considering it was late (11 PM). I and we had hand sanitizers. I ordered ribs and a few sides, one of which they didn’t include on my plate and a cocktail. I shortly noticed that a roach was crawling on my ribs.

At this point I concluded that the roach probably crawled over all the food. I notified the manager ** who was very APATHETIC & RUDE. He mentioned that he didn’t know how it got there. He was very irresponsible with handling the roach on my plate. Finally ** made me pay for my awful experience. I will not be patronizing any T.G.I. Friday’s again in my life!!!! I contacted corporate & DeKalb County health department. Totally unacceptable!!!! They are filthy and nasty, all the way to the core (management) roaches!!??

Original review: May 13, 2020

First time using DoorDash (who was great)... My 20 yr. old just finished his finals for College and we were going to celebrate! It was 11:45am on a Wed. I ordered from TGI Friday's since he loves their dessert. My order was: 1- Cheeseburger, 1- Sesame Chicken Appetizer, 1- Chicken Parmesan Pasta, 1- Red Velvet Cake,

1- Cinnabon Cheesecake. At 12:20 I received: 1- Salad (with grilled chicken on the side) and french dressing, 1- Fried Chicken Sandwich with Avocado and french fries, 1- Fish Fry with a side dish of Cole Slaw. That's it! That was the whole order for $99!!

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I think good customer service is always a terrific thing. The Hospitality person at the front door looking presentable, clean, well spoken and with a smile on his/her face will leave a customer pleased. Also, the waiters as well. The place should always be clean... tables, chairs, utensils, cups and glasses.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

At first the Barbecued Baby Porkrib which I ordered and was served to me was too dark-burnt up. And it was replaced with other one cooked right and they only charged me a half of the price with apology. I thought it was good manner to customers.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I think this is a nice restaurant. Wish the prices were more family friendly. But overall it's a nice place to eat and relax. It's usually not too busy and we usually get our food in a timely manner.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

We went to TGI Friday’s in Northgate Subdivision in Denver to eat last night. We arrived about 5:30 PM. We were seated right away. Got our drinks, water, and placed our order. At 6:00 we had not received our meal, our waiter said something about our hamburgers should be out soon. We informed him we had ordered steaks. He checked and said they had given them to someone else so reordered our meals. At 6:20 he came by and asked if we had gotten our steaks yet. Nope. We said we would wait until 6:30, then we’re leaving. He said he couldn’t get them to us by then, so we left.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

On 1/10/2020 had a retirement party at this location. 15 to 20 minutes after sitting down and ordering food and drinks. The water was turned off to the building and no one notified use until after my guest started to complain about not receiving their drinks. The manager was no help with resolving this situation. Employees was using restrooms and couldn't wash their hands. How was the dishes getting wash? I will NEVER patronize TGI Fridays again.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

To sit in and have drinks with friends is great. It depends on which location you go to. The food is nice for a Bar. You just have be careful of the time you go, 8t can be too many young teenagers in there acting a fool.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I like the food that you can ask not to have salt added to fries or other items. You can control your salt intake or ask for different side orders and the staff in Orleans Hotel in Vegas are very professional and patient, kind. Customer service is great. The only 1 I have been to.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

We always get good service at TGI Friday's. The food varies, depending on what you get. We were disappointed that they discontinued our favorite appetizers, but there are still plenty of other selections. It's a fun place to go and most of the food is tasty. They have a fantastic selection of fun drinks that are beautifully served. Their special times/prices are a really good deal.

T.G.I. Friday's Company Information