2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.47/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

T.G.I. Friday's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T.G.I. Friday's?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about T.G.I. Friday's?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I like the food that you can ask not to have salt added to fries or other items. You can control your salt intake or ask for different side orders and the staff in Orleans Hotel in Vegas are very professional and patient, kind. Customer service is great. The only 1 I have been to.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

We always get good service at TGI Friday's. The food varies, depending on what you get. We were disappointed that they discontinued our favorite appetizers, but there are still plenty of other selections. It's a fun place to go and most of the food is tasty. They have a fantastic selection of fun drinks that are beautifully served. Their special times/prices are a really good deal.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

In all fairness I compared TGIF with restaurants of the same type. My ratings should not be used as a if compared to different stand alone places. The food is always warm and tastes good. I feel confident every thing will be fine not outstanding. The menu covers a fair amount of coverage. Does not offer a large amount of new meals.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

The restaurant in Manhasset, New York was clean. Especially the restroom. Has a diverse menu. I enjoy a restaurant that offers great appetizers and drinks. My husband loved the salmon. The food was fresh. The server Geremi was a true professional. He made us feel like home. I will recommend this place to family and friends.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

The food at TGIF is awesome. Cajan shrimp pasta is out of this world. I could eat it once a week. It is a little pricey but all shrimp entrees are. The service is very good. The restaurant is set up with a opened atmosphere so your are not hears every other tables conversation, like in may other restaurants. I would truly recommend TGIF to everyone.

Original review: May 13, 2020

First time using DoorDash (who was great)... My 20 yr. old just finished his finals for College and we were going to celebrate! It was 11:45am on a Wed. I ordered from TGI Friday's since he loves their dessert. My order was: 1- Cheeseburger, 1- Sesame Chicken Appetizer, 1- Chicken Parmesan Pasta, 1- Red Velvet Cake,

1- Cinnabon Cheesecake. At 12:20 I received: 1- Salad (with grilled chicken on the side) and french dressing, 1- Fried Chicken Sandwich with Avocado and french fries, 1- Fish Fry with a side dish of Cole Slaw. That's it! That was the whole order for $99!!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I think good customer service is always a terrific thing. The Hospitality person at the front door looking presentable, clean, well spoken and with a smile on his/her face will leave a customer pleased. Also, the waiters as well. The place should always be clean... tables, chairs, utensils, cups and glasses.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

At first the Barbecued Baby Porkrib which I ordered and was served to me was too dark-burnt up. And it was replaced with other one cooked right and they only charged me a half of the price with apology. I thought it was good manner to customers.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I think this is a nice restaurant. Wish the prices were more family friendly. But overall it's a nice place to eat and relax. It's usually not too busy and we usually get our food in a timely manner.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

We went to TGI Friday’s in Northgate Subdivision in Denver to eat last night. We arrived about 5:30 PM. We were seated right away. Got our drinks, water, and placed our order. At 6:00 we had not received our meal, our waiter said something about our hamburgers should be out soon. We informed him we had ordered steaks. He checked and said they had given them to someone else so reordered our meals. At 6:20 he came by and asked if we had gotten our steaks yet. Nope. We said we would wait until 6:30, then we’re leaving. He said he couldn’t get them to us by then, so we left.

T.G.I. Friday's Company Information