2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

3.4/5 (144 ratings)

About T.G.I. Friday's

T.G.I. Friday's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T.G.I. Friday's?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about T.G.I. Friday's?

Original review: Nov. 22, 2021

We ordered Nachos sharing as a starter. My first shock was that charged £12+ for this. My second shock was that when it arrived it had hardly any cheese, salsa, guacamole or sour cream. Instead it was a pile of Tortilla chips with very small amounts of the above drizzled over it and lashings of raw chili over the top. Not the pickled kind, actual fresh raw chilies which were very hot.

Main course was the large ribs which were lovely as were the chips, however, this was served with about one spoon of coleslaw and half a very cold corn on the cob. And this cost £19 each. This is not my first visit but it might be my last. The prices have sky rocketed and the food quality and portion size has dipped so will have to think more than twice before I revisit.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

Upon entering the restaurant I overheard a family leaving and complaining about the service being terrible. That should have been my cue to turn around. Upon entering it appeared to be chaos. We were advised there is a 20 minute wait. She didn’t ask my name. I told her, "I will be in the bar until availability opens." We go to the bar and the bartender loudly tells us we cannot sit there. We left. This is the Central Valley location.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2021

Tonight we ordered TGI FRIDAY'S over the (ever crappy) Ubereats. It took over an hour, and either Ubereats or Fridays mysteriously “cancelled” our order, p “too late for a refund” but still charged us AND still sent the food? The food was over cooked yet still stone cold…My steak was supposed to be medium, it was Over well. Everything else was cold and our drinks had clearly been spilled as the small cups were only about 25% full at most. Apparently if your order is cancelled, you can’t complain or ask for a refund…even if THEY cancelled it!! Clearly SHADY. I will never be fooled again. Back to Doordash. Ubereats and/or Fridays has clearly figured out a way around being bothered with good quality and service…You can’t even complain on their site if they pretend to “cancel” you, while still charging you. SHADY. SHADY. SHADY. NEVER AGAIN.

Original review: June 26, 2021

They give you way too much food. Can’t finish it all or I’ll be sick but I’ll feel like I wasted my money. A meal is about 16-17$ and you can’t even finish it. It’s no wonder America has an obesity epidemic. SMALLER PORTIONS FOR LESS $$.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I visited T.G.I. FRIDAY’S at STONECREST, 2871 STONECREST CIRCLE, STONECREST, GEORGIA 30038 on 9/27/208. I went to the restroom first and noticed that there were no paper towels or soap in the restroom and it was NASTY??!! My friend and I continued to give them a chance, considering it was late (11 PM). I and we had hand sanitizers. I ordered ribs and a few sides, one of which they didn’t include on my plate and a cocktail. I shortly noticed that a roach was crawling on my ribs.

At this point I concluded that the roach probably crawled over all the food. I notified the manager ** who was very APATHETIC & RUDE. He mentioned that he didn’t know how it got there. He was very irresponsible with handling the roach on my plate. Finally ** made me pay for my awful experience. I will not be patronizing any T.G.I. Friday’s again in my life!!!! I contacted corporate & DeKalb County health department. Totally unacceptable!!!! They are filthy and nasty, all the way to the core (management) roaches!!??

Original review: May 13, 2020

First time using DoorDash (who was great)... My 20 yr. old just finished his finals for College and we were going to celebrate! It was 11:45am on a Wed. I ordered from TGI Friday's since he loves their dessert. My order was: 1- Cheeseburger, 1- Sesame Chicken Appetizer, 1- Chicken Parmesan Pasta, 1- Red Velvet Cake,

1- Cinnabon Cheesecake. At 12:20 I received: 1- Salad (with grilled chicken on the side) and french dressing, 1- Fried Chicken Sandwich with Avocado and french fries, 1- Fish Fry with a side dish of Cole Slaw. That's it! That was the whole order for $99!!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I think good customer service is always a terrific thing. The Hospitality person at the front door looking presentable, clean, well spoken and with a smile on his/her face will leave a customer pleased. Also, the waiters as well. The place should always be clean... tables, chairs, utensils, cups and glasses.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

At first the Barbecued Baby Porkrib which I ordered and was served to me was too dark-burnt up. And it was replaced with other one cooked right and they only charged me a half of the price with apology. I thought it was good manner to customers.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I think this is a nice restaurant. Wish the prices were more family friendly. But overall it's a nice place to eat and relax. It's usually not too busy and we usually get our food in a timely manner.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

We went to TGI Friday’s in Northgate Subdivision in Denver to eat last night. We arrived about 5:30 PM. We were seated right away. Got our drinks, water, and placed our order. At 6:00 we had not received our meal, our waiter said something about our hamburgers should be out soon. We informed him we had ordered steaks. He checked and said they had given them to someone else so reordered our meals. At 6:20 he came by and asked if we had gotten our steaks yet. Nope. We said we would wait until 6:30, then we’re leaving. He said he couldn’t get them to us by then, so we left.

T.G.I. Friday's Company Information