3.6/5 (747 ratings)

About Starbucks

Starbucks Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?

Original review: July 16, 2022

A Place to Be. The space I chose was Starbucks. Never in my life would I have imagined that I would be interested in writing a paper about this. I am currently traveling and it has been a place that I have been frequently visiting to sit down and take care of my studies. I am an avid coffee drinker also and love to sip on a beverage and take care of what I need to take care of. It is peaceful, although sometimes chaotic. I enjoy being able to sit down and do my work. I believe it is a great place for students like myself to sit down and be productive.

Here is why I think it is a great place to study, it has good coffee; caffeine helps me adjust to the workload and I become more attentive. The smells of the shop awaken my spirit as soon as I walk in. The music is always positive and uplifting, ranging from soul to jazz and up to more modern musical artists. I feel like it is a great place to sit down for a while and get things accomplished. There is an atmosphere at Starbucks that is recognizable to most people. I have relied on going there to focus.

The place provides seating and free Wi-Fi connection to easily get started on the tasks. I also can sit down and charge my accessories to keep things going. I can sit and remain undisturbed for the duration of my visit. If I decide to use the restroom, it's always clean and serviced regularly. If I decide I need more coffee It's right here in front of me. Sometimes after completing my work and studies, I decided to grab a nice hot beverage for the road. They always offer new and tasty drinks. I am sure there is something for almost anybody.

I love the atmosphere here; it's always pleasant even when it is operating at a high volume. I feel like I can be myself and focus on exactly what I need to focus on. I don't ever feel like a nuisance. I enjoy witnessing the smiles of the staff and people coming through momentarily. I enjoy the space that is here because I get to sit and watch the community doing what they do. I like seeing other customers taking advantage of the space and being productive also. I enjoy completing my work and going home afterward. It is a great place to meet and have conversations with friends, family, and just about anyone. I have done one-on-one 12-step work with fellow people in recovery. It is a hub for networking.

I highly recommend any person to try out and take advantage of the space and sit and stay awhile. I have been able to accomplish a lot of work, not just school studies. I love coming in to get my favorite beverage, but I also love being extra productive. It is surely a space that will not disappoint anyone. I think it is a place to be because it offers freedom of individuality and expression. To me, it is a place to be human and myself.

Original review: May 30, 2022

I have been going to this store regularly for years. The last year has been almost daily. It is a very busy store but they move us through quickly. It seems like the employees all get along and do their jobs efficiently and curiously. One day a slight mistake was made and could have been my error due to the fact I usually have a large order, but a very nice young lady Stephanie took care of it, with a smile. If I need coffee I will wait to drive to this store. The manager Elaina is always working with a smile. Maybe that is why her employees treat us all that way. These days it is hard to find good customer service but to find exceptional service is even better. Thank you to Stephanie and the whole crew. Great job Elaina.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 6, 2022

The first time after years I felt the “welcome to Starbucks” greeting at this place & I said in my heart “well Mr. first CEO returned with his principles”. I read his books, but for the many Starbucks doors I entered in the founder’s story in the book & the practice at most Starbucks were totally different. I’m very excited to experience as the book stories. Keep the warm tradition. Get going!!!

Original review: April 5, 2022

Good service, the employees are good at both English and Tagalog. Fast service and the environment are really clean and tidy. And I also appreciate the fact that they use paper straws to support the environment. 5 stars :>

Original review: Feb. 3, 2022

The Starbucks on Newman, Lasalle, Quebec has the best customer service anywhere. I go by there every other day before noon to get a coffee or a sandwich and the person at the window is such a delight to deal with along with all other employees. They are friendly, helpful and always have a great attitude. Hats off to them.

Lucy

Original review: Jan. 1, 2023

I had purchased a drink on my app at an airport. I went to pick it up and they said they could not make my drink because the blender was broken down and could not refund my money. I asked them how I would get my money back. They said there's a phone number on the app and the phone number goes to the store and I've called the store nine times and no one will answer. I send an email to Starbucks Corporation 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing. I will no longer visit or you Starbucks..

Original review: Dec. 29, 2022

They wonder why they have to shut down locations. This company should be called makeothercoffeecompaniesbucks because they don't care in helping people out who can't get into their mobile accounts. Second time this year I get locked out of my account and no matter what I do I can't get in and then when you call customer service they can't speak/understand English and say they fixed the problem when nothing gets fixed, then someone tells you someone will call you and nobody does. I'm done with this company. Thanks for saving me hundreds a month!!!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2022

Starbucks Al Khalidiyah - ADNOC Service Center, is the worst branch. The AC is always not working for last three months till now. The wifi is very slowly, disconnected all the time. The service from the staff is perfect, but this is not enough. As a starbucks loyal customer, I need a complete environment to be satisfied.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2022

Yet another person with a Horrible Experience at a Starbucks... Specifically, the Starbucks at Johnson Creek Crossing in Portland, Oregon. I was trying to give my order at the drive-thru, but apparently the person who was taking it couldn't hear me very well. A short, decaf vanilla mocha non-fat no-whip. Still, she had every thing right but the vanilla, so when she asked me if it was right, I said "Everything but the vanilla." She said she was having trouble hearing me, so I said loudly "Va-nil-la!" She said she was still having trouble hearing me, and for some unknown reason changed the drink to a grande vanilla latte, so I said loudly "Moch-a!" and then asked her why she changed the drink/size? She said she more about not being able to hear me, so in a very loud voice I said "SHORT... DECAF... VANILLA... MOCHA.. NONFAT... NO WHIP" At which point she said I was treating her badly and refused to take my order.

After some pointless back and forth I asked for the manager. She claimed she was the manager. I asked for the contact information for her supervisor. She insisted that I come up to the window, and after waiting for other customers, I did, and she gave me the business card for her supervisor. I asked for her name, which she refused to give me because I was being "too aggressive". She also claimed that the name on her apron was not really hers. I asked for a way to identify her with the supervisor and she would only give me three digits from her employee number.

Suffice to say, after telling me multiple times she couldn't hear me and then, in a clearly passive aggressive manner, refusing to take my order when I tried saying it loudly enough so that she could hear me, I find it hard to imagine ever wanting to put myself through this again. It's a shame - after 30 years of patronage, I think I'm done with Starbucks over-priced drinks and childish staff. It's not the first time I've experienced immature Starbucks staff, but it will be the last.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2022

So I went to Starbucks at the Kroger on lower Fayetteville and there was this old man serving coffee there so I went up to there and asked for a tall Americano and he asked my name and I said it but he said he didn't hear me so I said it louder. So when I got my drink, I was just sipping it until I looked at the receipt on my cup, it said Trenae, worst service ever!!

Starbucks Company Information