2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.87/5

Starbucks Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

As soon as he sees me walk in the door he has my croissant warming up. This group is always nice, friendly, and knowledgeable, they work very well as a team, great job!!!! They all know my name, I feel at home.

Original review: July 12, 2020

The employee, Sami, was very helpful to us when the Starbucks app didn’t submit the order correctly. She helped us fix the problem and made our drinks new. She has awesome customer service, very sweet lady. Really appreciate her hard work and kindness.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 18, 2020

I recently visited a new Starbucks location on Sharon Rd. and Fairview Rd. I was impressed with their 100 sanitation code before I got my beverage. After I got my Caramel Ribbon Crunch and S’mores Frappes, I was elated! The sweetness and crunch was so satisfying and not too sweet, not to mention they were beautifully made and topped with a mountain of cool whip (I love cool whip). The balance of Carmel and coffee doesn’t always work out, and is often too sweet, but I could not put it down. The service was amazing and I wish I could just say thank you to the man in the windows! I would definitely recommend adding the crunch to your next Carmel Frappe, it was divine.

Original review: April 5, 2021

Starbucks rewards program is a total joke. I have been a loyal customer for years. Lately I’ve found out that the offers they send out to customers for bonus stars are really a slap in the face to regular customers and favor the rare or occasional customers. I received an offer to receive 50 bonus stars for six consecutive days of purchases while my daughter who rarely uses Starbucks received the same offer but for 100 bonus stars for six consecutive days of purchases. To me this says “we can take advantage of you because you are loyal and we will try to lure in the ones who aren’t loyal by giving them a better deal”. All I can say is I feel a real craving for Dunkin' coming on. Starbucks doesn’t deserve my money or my loyalty.

Original review: April 3, 2021

Personnel handling multiple cups of coffee and touching objects and money and then touching my lid where I have to put my mouth to drink from. Not practicing covid-19 protocol. A person said, "well we wash our hands." They do not wash their hands in between every transaction.

Original review: March 26, 2021

Radio too loud. Could not hear person behind counter after waiting 5 mins to be helped. Not patient with me. Surprised I asked for a straw. That saying "be kind as you do not know what the person you are talking to may be dealing with". Not asked what flavor of coffee I would like to order. Maybe if the music was not so loud... We each would have understood each other better.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Second time in a week I've gone to Starbucks and ordered pistachio grande and they didn't put the pistachio pumps in. We get it and leave with a terrible coffee for a very high price. And they expect us to tip as well! I'm not going back if I can't treat myself to what I've ordered. BTW this was on Frederica St..

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

I was in line for 15 min before having to leave for an appointment. Never did get coffee. Unacceptable! Location is Petoskey, MI. Drive through Starbucks on us 131! Need to investigate what is wrong at this site. I don't have time to wait that long.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

On Sunday I order my quad Americano. I get to work and realized there is no sticker on the cup. Decaf is marked with the name "Gamer." On Monday, I returned and was told "sorry, nothing I can do". Bye SB.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

I always bought hot tea in Riverdale Target Starbucks. Today November 30 2020 I asked the woman who was making tea do not touch the hole on the cover of glass your hand, because covid. The woman did not listen me and touched her hand the hole of the cover a glass and else she poured the teatime the brim of the glass. I said, "Give me a cover, I'll make it myself," she gave it.

When I closed the glass, I inadvertently scalded my hand, hot tea poured out on my wrist, because it was so uncomfortable do it, there was glass to protect worker against Covid. She didn't even give me a napkin. She began to quickly wipe the table, where the tea had poured out, she absolutely did not care what was with my hand, I say call the manager it hurts until she wiped the table, she didn’t call, the manager said that they did not accept complaints in writing. I was waiting the ice for my hand around 10 minutes. The manager and of course she was indifferent. My question is why they work with money and after this they don’t wash hands and go to do coffee straight. And second question who will answer that I burned myself the hot tea. I have the pictures. Never come back to Starbucks.

Starbucks Company Information