2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

3.8/5 (502 ratings)

About Starbucks

Starbucks Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?

Original review: June 10, 2021

I have been to many Starbucks locations in several cities and states over the years. I want to take a moment to acknowledge Natatia at the Cottage Grove MN location. Natatia always has a very positive attitude and I look forward to having her take my order when she is working. It is employees like Natatia that take the customer experience at Starbucks to the next level. Her customer service is "Star" worthy! I would highly recommend Starbucks in Cottage Grove to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

As soon as he sees me walk in the door he has my croissant warming up. This group is always nice, friendly, and knowledgeable, they work very well as a team, great job!!!! They all know my name, I feel at home.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 14, 2021

I have family members who are police officers so...yeah there's that. You don't have any sugar free options in fraps, and your paper straws get soggy in seconds. I'm done overpaying just to sip through soggy paper straws. Starbucks treatment of police officers, their sugar free options, and their straws SUCK!

Original review: July 1, 2021

I noticed when I ordered a medium it was really a small. With all that's going on why would you shrink the size of your cups!!! McDonald's is doing the same! This is not good. Starbucks brings way too much money in to cheat your customers on cup size gouging.

Original review: June 1, 2021

I contacted Starbucks customer service to ask why they only give one day to redeem their free drink for the birthday promotion. I wasn't able to use the free drink promotion on the one day allowed. I've been a customer for over 11 years and all they stated was, "Sorry, our policy has changed, have a nice day". I then contacted customer service online again to see how to cancel my membership card. I ended up calling and speaking with a representative. She took my information down and said I still have 34 cents on the card. I told her to keep it and just cancel the membership card. She stated, that's fine and the card will be deleted immediately. There was never a question why I'm canceling the card because obviously, I was upset.

The bottom line, in my opinion, is that Starbucks is a money-hungry business that cares nothing about their customers. I would have thought they would have made an exception for their lousy, "free drink". I've been a customer who regularly buys Starbucks at their stores or their affiliates, like Target or the grocery stores. It's not the free drink that bothered me as much as their, "I don't care attitude". They lost more from me than their free drink Birthday promotion, because I won't purchase from them ever again. I'm surprised they care so little about their customers. There's no loyalty at all, because a company policy, is a company policy that's not to be broken and... NO EXCEPTIONS!

Original review: May 24, 2021

I have been a loyal SB Gold Card member for more than 10 years. Each day I buy 2 beverages, and on occasion, food or snack items. On a recent trip to a location in Florida, I ordered a hot coffee and other items. When I picked up the coffee from my car cup holder, the sides of the cup pushed in causing the lid to pop off and the coffee to spill on the center console of my car. Right on top of the technology ball that controls my radio, XM, NAV, cell, and internal features of the car.

This is not the first time this has occurred. This is caused by the employee grabbing the cup and creasing the top pushing their fingers together and creating a crimp in the ridge. The crimp causes the lid to not properly seat on the top ridge of the cup causing it to pop off when you grab the cup toward the top of the outside about 4-6 inches from the top. SB has determined because the coffee was in my car at the time it spilled, they are taking no responsibility. WTF? I have decided based on the negative response I received from Starbucks Customer Service, I will no longer step foot in a store again, buy any of their products, or retain their stock going forward.

Original review: April 5, 2021

Starbucks rewards program is a total joke. I have been a loyal customer for years. Lately I’ve found out that the offers they send out to customers for bonus stars are really a slap in the face to regular customers and favor the rare or occasional customers. I received an offer to receive 50 bonus stars for six consecutive days of purchases while my daughter who rarely uses Starbucks received the same offer but for 100 bonus stars for six consecutive days of purchases. To me this says “we can take advantage of you because you are loyal and we will try to lure in the ones who aren’t loyal by giving them a better deal”. All I can say is I feel a real craving for Dunkin' coming on. Starbucks doesn’t deserve my money or my loyalty.

Original review: April 3, 2021

Personnel handling multiple cups of coffee and touching objects and money and then touching my lid where I have to put my mouth to drink from. Not practicing covid-19 protocol. A person said, "well we wash our hands." They do not wash their hands in between every transaction.

Original review: March 26, 2021

Radio too loud. Could not hear person behind counter after waiting 5 mins to be helped. Not patient with me. Surprised I asked for a straw. That saying "be kind as you do not know what the person you are talking to may be dealing with". Not asked what flavor of coffee I would like to order. Maybe if the music was not so loud... We each would have understood each other better.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Second time in a week I've gone to Starbucks and ordered pistachio grande and they didn't put the pistachio pumps in. We get it and leave with a terrible coffee for a very high price. And they expect us to tip as well! I'm not going back if I can't treat myself to what I've ordered. BTW this was on Frederica St..

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

I was in line for 15 min before having to leave for an appointment. Never did get coffee. Unacceptable! Location is Petoskey, MI. Drive through Starbucks on us 131! Need to investigate what is wrong at this site. I don't have time to wait that long.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

On Sunday I order my quad Americano. I get to work and realized there is no sticker on the cup. Decaf is marked with the name "Gamer." On Monday, I returned and was told "sorry, nothing I can do". Bye SB.

Starbucks Company Information