1.52/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

641 Starbucks Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I came to the Starbucks on Mountain and Foothill in Upland. The store is usually clean, this time both the bathrooms needed cleaning and stocking of supplies (one had urine all over the floor). The trash bins also were overflowing. I told the barista and said he would let his supervisor know... Ok? Well 20 minutes later, still waiting for someone to go in and clean them.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I'm not sure what's up with the distribution center for the Starbucks in North Carolina specifically from Concord, Salisbury, all the way up to Winston-Salem, but if you want any of your favorite sandwiches or flavors or even water you will be told they are out because the distribution doesn't Supply the stores! I'm told that since the Christmas specials starting back in November, most people couldn't get the holiday favorites because the stores didn't received supplies in all the local stores. I don't understand how you run a business when your Distribution Center can't Supply the local stores with items that people want to buy. Like pay cash and enjoy the products oh, isn't that what business is about? Serving the customer and receiving the money?

It's really discouraging because I have always been a loyal Starbucks fan. I am questioning that loyalty, seriously questioning that loyalty. I feel bad for the baristas who are trying to make excuses to the customers because they have no product to sell them. It's a tough position they're in. Shame on Starbucks as a business. If this doesn't change soon, I will get rid of my app and will no longer spend my money at a Starbucks. That includes the coffee that I make it home as well.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

Went to redeem a gift certificate at the store and imagine my surprise when they said they had no decaf coffee. A coffee shop that has no decaf??? On top of it the barista was extremely rude. Never again.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

Starbucks Phipps Plaza, Atlanta store demonstrates consistent poor customer service and product knowledge. Associates are mismanaged, poorly trained and exceptionally impolite. On my last visit I ordered my usual ’doppio macchiato’, instead, I received a plain doppio. The associate had no idea that expresso temperature is expected to exceed 160 degrees F. It was difficult to receive the refund on my payment, and no one offered to rectify the mistake in a manner that would alleviate the tension. NOT THE FIRST TIME! An extraordinary display of the systemic mismanagement.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

My sweetheart and I went into our neighborhood Starbucks to get a coffee. We were standing waiting to be served looked at the food on display and noticed there was flies landing on the food and flying around. We pulled an employee aside and gestured towards the food and he said, "Yes we are aware and it’s just a display we are not serving any of that to the public." We were satisfied with that response and not more than 30 seconds go by and we witness a barista taking food out of the fly infested case put in oven to warm up for the public.

We are regulars here and did not want to raise too much blatant disrespect to your customers and asked the barista if she was aware that the food in the display case was not to be considered for consumption and she looked annoyed at us and we expressed concern that it was going to be served to the customer. It has definitely changed our thoughts of ever purchasing food at this location.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

The manager said I stole some chocolate. I said, "No I did not, miss." She said, "Yes you did." So I say, "Write a letter of apology then I will let you search my pocket." She signs the letter. Then I let her search my pockets. She is not supposed to touch me. But she checks my pockets... nothing. So she calls me names including a ** and hands me the letter. I now have proof of employee misconduct. Manager at Starbucks Jersey City behind Newport Mall by the water. And all I wanted was a cup of coffee... My day was the worst day ever!!!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

After being given a stale bagel to eat I called customer service to be told they won’t give me my money back because I already was given a credit the other day for a incident at a different location. Be careful they don’t care if your food is old and stale. Now I have to wait for someone to call me to go thru this entire thing again to get my money back. What a joke.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I get severe HEARTBURN and INDIGESTION with 1 cup of coffee. I changed brands, no more heartburn and indigestion. Yeah. SO IF YOU GET HEARTBURN AND INDIGESTION IT COULD BE FROM THEIR COFFEE. I had to change brands.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I downloaded the Starbucks App for the first time earlier today, and I did not realize that they automatically had me choose to purchase a Starbucks Card service, and they automatically uploaded $25.00 from my debit card into the Starbucks Card account. I bought one tall size cold brew today which it cost $3.40 which leave me a total of $21.60 in remaining balance. I called later today to cancel this scam Starbucks Card service, and they will only refund me $20.00 back to my debit card.

Be aware that they will take an increment fee of $1.00 plus the changes from the remaining balance from the Starbucks Card which You had when you decided to cancel the Starbucks Card service from the app. It also takes 7-10 business days to refund back to your debit card. Note: If you want the Starbucks to refund the exact remaining balance amount from your Starbucks Card (which you never sign up for), it will take up to 3 weeks for Starbucks to write you a check and mail it to you.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

PREJUDICED AND HARASSMENT BY CONSUMERS... AND STAFF - Today in the 10:00 a.m hour meeting with my best friend, Christine **, an incident occurred that should warrant me to file a police report of a sexual assault nature. This occurred at STARBUCKS on 10th/MARKET St. A young Asian kid licked his tongue at me as if I'm some kind of woman after I questioned him staring at me. Gut-sicken by this. They also had panhandlers and an "exciting crowd" causing confusion and chaos as if it was I being betted on at a race track! They also had panhandlers and an "exciting crowd" causing confusion and chaos as if it was I being betted AND WAGERED on at a race track!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

I was pregnant when the violet drink Came out. I got this drink nearly every single day when I was pregnant and now I crave this drink. I’m not a coffee drinker so this drink keeps me coming back time after time!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

HALF THE TIME I DON'T GET BONUS STARS LIKE I SHOULD...And have to call Starbucks customer service. After wasting about 35 minutes each time, I might get the stars I earned. Starbucks is expensive, and purchasing the drinks required to earn rewards will quickly mount up. I've decided to blow off their stupid bonus star challenges and only go to Starbucks if and when I desperately need an espresso.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

Now for the third time money loaded on Starbucks App has been used by people in other states to my unknowing until I’m ready to use my preloaded card on App and find there is NO MONEY! Each time I have to wait for Starbucks to do investigation. Sometimes it never gets done... I just have to remind Starbucks that I’m waiting for card to be reloaded!! I was told this time that new policy is to send out a new card. Ok... now I got to wait even after 3-5 days for a card to be mailed to me! Each time the incident has happened I have been told a different story. Not only do I have to call Starbucks to remind them that they don’t give me my bonus points... I have to call them to see where my money disappears!! App sucks. Starbucks sucks.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

The Montgomeryville, PA store is terrible. I tried to buy a sausage breakfast sandwich today at 11:00 AM. They were out of sausage! Sounds like poor management to me. I canceled my order and will not do business again with them.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I've been going to Starbucks for about 10 years. I don't know what's going on with these Utah stores but none of the stores make the coffees the same. I go to Clinton, Clearfield, Layton, Layton Smith's, Clinton Smith's, Riverdale, Ogden, and Farmington, I order the same thing throughout the year and the same Christmas flavor every year until they run out. More often than not the past 6 mos, my coffee tastes gross. I am paying premium price for crap. The beans are burnt with a horrible aftertaste, they don't add flavor. It tastes like milk with water, or it's not at the kid temp I order it at. Only one store has gotten the Christmas flavors right. This morning, I went to the ONLY store, 2100 South and State, SLC, that has made my Christmas flavor right and my "go to" right.

This was not a way to start a Monday morning. I ordered my Christmas flavor and they're out. :( So I ordered my "go to" and they're out of half and half. :( Ugh. There was someone behind me so I was stuck there. I ordered my drink with whole milk. I had to pay $6.00 for a drink I don't want and it tastes like crap.

STARBUCKS...GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I have enjoyed Starbucks for years as well as the free wifi. Currently I am homeless and utilize the free internet Starbucks on Foothill Blvd, in Pomona California provides. Until now. Starbucks has called the police on myself and my boyfriend several times. I assumed for being in the parking lot a little too long or because our van is a bit of an eyesore with all of our things piled on top.

Today however I am shocked at the method Darlene decided to handle my being there. I make a point to ALWAYS be a customer buying coffees I cannot truly afford so that I am a paying patron and not considered some homeless wifi/restroom thief. Today was the same. Boyfriend bought a snickerdoodle grande hot choc for us both. Maybe 30 mins later Pomona police came tapping at my window asking if I was leaving and did I want to make this a thing? A thing? Really? I left so as not to make a scene or cause a possible situation involving the police to become one we see in the news.

I am angry and confused especially after contacting the employee who called the police and she refused to give me any explanation as to why police were called. When I asked her to please let me know so I can refrain from said behavior happening again she replied that I should contact the police and get a copy of the police report. And to start parking elsewhere. I believe she is implying my van. And I find it offensive Darlene!!! I will not accept this type of treatment due to my not having housing. Not cool Starbucks. Not ok.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

This STARBUCKS Location has the worst customer service out of all the locations in Palm and Beyer San Diego Ca 92154. I been Starbucks for years and now is time to say Good Bye! I noticed that employees are overwhelmed and they take it against customers. I noticed that they are unhappy stressed and I don’t want that negative experiences anymore. I’m tired of been getting wrong items and if I placed a mobile order that has been taken away by another customer or by a homeless. Starbucks needs to come up with a better plan to keep business running, customers but the most important thing is to keep employees happy and motivated in order to provide customer service and focus on their duties. I’m deleting my Starbucks app because I rather buy my espresso machine and make my own coffee from now on. I want to enjoy my coffee happier! Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

This company has earned its popularity by maintaining a great quality business. Starbucks holds a welcoming environment, is widely available, and serves a variety of menu options. Starbucks has a unique, modern style. Starbucks creates a place fitting to the environment, giving them a truly natural and positive vibe. Locals are most likely to feel at home at their surrounding locations. The employees at every location always fit in perfectly as well. The alternative styles and quirky personalities of Starbucks employees make for authentic coffeehouse vibes.

Each Starbucks location meets the standards every coffeehouse strives for. Starbucks is the most convenient coffee shop to find while on the go. No matter where you are you can usually find a Starbucks in less than 5 miles. Life is made easier for those who are running late but still need a pick-me-up. Not only are there individual standing shops, but Starbucks can be found in nearly every big grocery store, airports, hospitals, hotels, and food courts. Grabbing coffee while running errands or without having to leave work has never been made easier. The availability of this coffee shop is remarkable.

Starbucks keeps everyone in mind and has become so widely available over the decades that it makes it even harder to turn down such great coffee and pastries. Starbucks serves a much larger variety of food and beverages than most local coffee shops. Aside from quality coffee drinks and teas, a variety of breakfast sandwiches, pastries, and paninis are on the menu for everyone to enjoy. People come to a coffeehouse, or any place of business for that matter, for an inviting atmosphere, convenience, and variety. As the largest coffee joint in the United States, Starbucks meets these high standards and more in their coffeehouses. If someone is looking for coffee shop recommendations, wherever they are, Starbucks is the place.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

Won't be back. Never again. Have always got a baby Chino for my grandson. Asked for one this morning to be given a miniature cup with about a spoonful of milk. The rest was foam. Asked if I could get the cup topped up to then be charged £1.80 for a wee drop milk. Staff very unfriendly. Asked if I could get fruit toast for my grandson and if the pieces could not be end pieces as they are too hard for him to chew. What did we get? End pieces. So the toast didn't get eaten because it was too hard for him to chew. Back to Costa for me.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I went to our new Starbucks the other day. My first time as I usually go to Dutch Brothers. A friend asked me to meet her there her first time too. I wonder why you still ask people's names when you can't get it right. Why don't you just give us a number? Well they called the wrong name. Then let them sit on the counter untill we got impatient. When I went to investigate I found two cups sitting there. I want to also say there was only three people in the restaurant. And we sat directly in front of the cashier, so she could see that we were sitting there DRINKLESS for an unusually long time.

I asked. "Are these ours?" She said the name, which sorta sounded like my friend's name. When I said "Helen?" She, said "Oh, yeah those are yours" but of course. There was no one else waiting! The cozy was covering up the sticker on the side. Which I had never seen before. So I had to ask which one was which. By now they all could tell I was NOT having a good experience. I took them back to my seat... And with the first sip. I realized they were now COLD... well lukewarm. Certainly not hot.

No apology. Didn't ask if they could remake them. I have worked in customer service for a very long time. I trained customer service at Safeway for 23 years. You guys in paradise just lost 2 potential customers. And I have told everyone I know on Facebook. This is a small town. You won't be able to treat people like that for long. You will find me at Dutch Brothers where the hot coffee is super hot.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

DO NOT drink at STARBUCKS St. Leonards, Ringwood, I was fined £100 for parking there for 105 mins because they were slow serving drinks and lunch. My friend and I met there for coffee and lunch, as we often used to do, BUT NO MORE. We were encouraged to stay longer and have another drink only to be fined for overstaying the car parking by 15 mins. YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO STAY FOR more than 90mins and that is out of the car park within 90 mins. I visited the store and they said appeal the fine, I did this, the parking company refused the appeal as they only care about getting money and just threatened me with charging more and taking me to court. DO NOT go to Starbucks. You are ONLY ALLOWED to stay in the cafe for less than 90 min or they FINE YOU £100.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Our 15 years old daughter had a green matcha drink at the Starbucks in Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas and got sick after drinking it. She asked for her drink to be made with coconut milk since she is highly lactose intolerance. After finishing her drink she starts complaining from a terrible stomach ache, she threw up almost 17 times and went to the bathroom numerous times within 45 minutes. That drink was the only and 1st thing she had consumed that day. After the intensive episodes of throwing up she turned pale, her lips were blue and she was freezing cold shaking screaming from her abdominal pain. She said that it feels like a food poisoning episode or maybe they have put milk in her drink instead of the coconut milk. The music was so loud in the hotel that there's no way probably the and please will hear the order correctly. For something was wrong with the drink that she had food poisoning.

My husband and I took her to an urgent care to perform an IV right away since we didn't know where to go in Las Vegas. At the urgent care, the doctor asked the nurses to perform an IV on her right away. The nurses tried taking her temperature and told the dr. that the thermometer won't register her temperature because she was freezing cold. The dr asked them to call an ambulance right away. She got transferred to the children hospital in Las Vegas. Her blood sugar started dropping in the ambulance and paramedics had her suck on sugar gel from a tube to help her feel better. The doctors performed all tests needed and found nothing. No infections and no other issues. We got dismissed from the hospital at night at 9:00 p.m. after a long day of trying to ease her pain, re-hydrate her and fix her sugar level.

Starbucks said that this particular store is owned by Caesar entertainment. We filed a claim due to the pain and trouble our 15 year old had to go through during her Dance Nationals Competition which she worked for all year long. And we filed a claim due to high bills that we feel that it is not far for us to pay. Caesar entertainment declined our claim. Starbucks is saying that that store is managed by Caesar entertainment. Basically, NO ONE CARES.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

Recently, I have noticed that there are new Blueberry Muffins at Starbucks stores. These muffins are gross... Sorry to be so blunt but I really enjoyed the old ones with the delicious crumble top. The new ones honestly taste cheap and the tops have big pieces of sugar on them, which taste awful. My favorite part of these muffins were the tops and these new ones just don't work. Thought Starbucks was company that valued high quality products and they've really dropped the ball on this.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

My daughter and I went to our local Starbucks #9626, at 3202 Governor Drive, San Diego, CA, at 12:20 noon today. There was no one in line. Several people were sitting at the tables. The employee at the cash register was a woman who repeated over and over that she is in her fifties (years old). She was extremely loud and rude to us in front of all the many other customers. I asked her for two cold matcha lattes, no ice. She said our drinks would be this far from the top of the cup and she held her fingers up to show about a couple inches. I asked her why. She said in a very loud annoyed tone, “because the ice makes up part of the drink and if you have no ice, then that’s how much less drink you get.” Then she said, in a very annoyed loud tone again, “otherwise you have to get more milk and I have to charge you more for that.”

Then she started repeating these remarks loudly over and over again. I said, “Please don’t be mad.” She said loudly, “I’m not mad! I’m just explaining to you!” Then she continued to repeat herself loudly again. I again asked her to not be mad. This continued. I looked at a man/customer that had come in behind me and he and I were looking at each other like she was out of control of herself. At 12:23 noon, I paid for our lattes and a flatbread. I asked the cashier why my bill was $16.05 for just two drinks. She angrily pointed at my daughter and said, “Because she put this in there!” And she put my daughter’s flatbread in the microwave and slammed it. I said, “I’m sorry. I didn’t know she put that on the counter.” The cashier was yelling at me so much, I didn’t see, and my daughter didn’t say anything because she was afraid of the cashier yelling at us.

Then, the other employee made our drinks wrong. She made them absolutely full of ice. I saw that the cashier had not put on the label that we wanted no ice. My daughter said, "Let's not complain because they’ll yell at us more." Then as we were sitting drinking our lattes full of ice, we heard the cashier get mad at another customer and tell her co-worker, “Every ** day!” After my daughter went to the car, I told the cashier she should never to be rude like that to customers. I was not yelling. She said, “Don’t yell at me." I said, "Like you did when I put in my order?"

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

I very rarely drink coffee so I'm very particular. I only order two things from Starbucks, hot chocolate when it's cold or a double chocolate chip frappuccino. I have been ordering this same thing for years but the last 3 times my frappuccino has been wrong and each time they have told me something different. First time I politely went inside and told them that I didn't like my drink...guy apologized said he accidentally made a Java chip frappuccino and made me the right drink (my drink is actually a lighter color than the wrong one). Second time, same store, again I don't like my drink I'm polite but this time I'm told they accidentally used roasted coffee making the drink stronger... He remakes it again it's a lighter color and everything is fine.

Just a few days ago different store, again my drink is wrong... I'm less polite this time and ask how he made it, he says there is no coffee in this drink and Starbucks may have changed the mocha recipe. He never offers to remake it or give me a refund even after I throw the expensive drink in the trash. This is quite upsetting to me bc I have given them several chances, I will not be wasting my money there anymore and I have told others about my experience.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

Between July 31, 2018 & Aug. 3, 2018, ordering MANY tall lattes for the current Starbucks Dash promotion. Out of 7 tall no foam lattes ordered in the drive-thru, received 4 with foam & had to send 3 back. Got home & saw 4th one had foam and the coffee was 1" from the top of the cup. Have repeatedly sent email complaints to SB about this happening at this store for months prior, and occasionally get a free latte or a couple of dollars credit. Offending SB store: West Bakerview Avenue, Bellingham, WA. The last 4 wrong latte orders were fixed by the same blond, pony-tailed late 20's girl. Irritating - ripped off - cups not full, holds up the rest of customers in the drive-thru while remaking to my right order. Irritating waste of my time - DISRESPECTFUL TO ALL CUSTOMERS. Store manager needs to be replaced with a manager who will provide good customer service and drinks customers request/pay for.

Original review: July 18, 2018

Your mocha tastes like someone defecated in my cup and didn't even bother to warm it up. Before the racist incident I couldn't stand you all and the pretentious fools who think drinking dirty water is "hip" because it has a logo on it. I'm sticking with Caribou Coffee.

Original review: June 27, 2018

Just wasted hours today trying to unsubscribe from Starbucks, which I would NEVER subscribe to, as I HATE coffee. First my "online unsubscribe" failed "due to an error on their site." Next, I sat in their online CHAT queue several hours, and when I was FINALLY number 1, they logged me out! This situation can be avoided by sending a simple confirmation email, BEFORE putting any email in their subscription list. NO excuse for this; I think they did this on purpose = SPAMMER.

Original review: June 17, 2018

Hi. I had a very bad experience at the Starbucks on 200 East Pratt Street Baltimore MD at 9 pm on 6/16/2018. I asked for a cup of water and the young man behind the counter went off on me. He said they were closed and that he had a long day and doesn’t have time for this. The manager told him to give it to me. While he made it he continued to be hostile and belligerent. I’m still in shock.

Original review: June 16, 2018

I visit various Starbucks stores in my neighborhood of Del Mar, CA virtually every afternoon for an ice tea and a moment of relaxation to read and research. I am a well-known international businessman with an excellent reputation. Yesterday, while siting on the patio of the Del Mar Heights store (3485 Del Mar Heights Rd Ste A3, San Diego, CA 92130-2125) I was verbally accosted by both the store manager (**) and a man that I understood was an employee of Starbucks. The manager was in the midst of filing a report with a security guard at the shopping center when I walked up and asked if they were aware of an incident that I just experienced outside. The manager then said that I was “a ** old ** man, a ** and that I go there every afternoon hoping to get “lucky.”

I responded with," Wow, you have multiple incidents occurring at the same time," not realizing she was talking about me. I walked outside with the security guard and was informed that she was talking about me, having received a complaint from a woman (#1) in her late-20’s, that I was harassing her girlfriend (#2) whom was sitting across from us on the adjacent sofa.

The woman #1 indicated she was a “psychologist” (actually still a student) and that my friend and I should watch it because she “had the powers” (yes, pluralized). Not realizing what she was referring to, my friend and I proceeded to have a pleasant conversation with her girlfriend #2, discussing how she was about to take a vacation to Costa Rica and Peru with her fiancé after college graduation. We talked about the weather this time of year in the rainforest areas, and other small talk. Her girlfriend #2 was enjoying the conversation laughing and smiling throughout.

Then, suddenly, a man in his late 20’s, came out of Starbucks, sat across from us and told us to leave. I asked him “what was the problem” and he said, “we were harassing his fiancé”. Clearly, this wasn’t the case, but woman #1 (self-proclaimed psychologist) made him and the store manager believe that was the truth, adding that we were **, etc. I then understood what the #1 woman meant when she said she had “the powers”! Apparently, she meant the deviant powers to contrive a sexual allegation and report it to get her way with people (aka men). Hmmm, #metoo or #megotcha!

The man became belligerent as he approached me while I was sitting on the sofa. He got within my personal space and began physically threatening me to leave or else! I held my cool, never stood up as I didn’t want to be construed as threatening, despite my being twice his size. He was rabid in his hostile and threatening verbal and physically abuse threats, calling me a “fat old man”, etc. I asked him if he was prepared to spend a night in jail, as that would be where he was going if he furthered his attack. Perhaps, that sunk in.

Finally, he left with his fiancé and while the woman #1 was nowhere in sight. I was thinking of reporting the incident to the shopping center security but felt it wouldn’t lead to anything since they have no police authority. But, after going inside the store to go to the bathroom before leaving, I was verbally assaulted by the store manager with this outrageous and slanderous statement and accusations about me personally.

I never thought patronizing a Starbucks for an afternoon tea, with a friend from out of town, could be so harmful to one’s reputation, peace of mind and emotional spirit. The employee(s) demonstrated a total lack of professionalism, respect, judgment, courtesy and ability to qualify or discern the reality of the situation. Middle aged gentlemen, making small talk with adult women that are sitting 5 feet in front of them, on a facing sofa, for more than a half hour, is not assault, **, stalking, harassment, or anything worthy of the treatment I received while being a peaceful and polite customer of that Starbucks store.

But wait, there’s more. Amazingly, just a week prior, I was sitting on the same sofa having a tea while catching up on the news on my smartphone. A young boy (about 10 years old) came up to me and asked me to move. I said no. He repeated himself. I asked him why and he said because he and his friends wanted to sit there. I said they were welcome to pull up some chairs and use the other sofa across from me. I then asked him what was the problem. He said they make a lot of noise.

The boys sat and played a video game. I noticed they were very polite to each other, one even telling his friend to finish his lunch before it got cold. About 30 minutes later they were getting up to leave and I told the original boy that his demand for me to leave was very rude. I suggested the polite statement would have been, “excuse me sir, would you mind if my friends and I sat here?”, adding that they: “tend to make a lot of noise.” It appears the Del Mar Heights Shopping Center has issues with spoiled, impolite behavior. But, wait, everyone already knows that! So, Starbucks, how is that “Sensitivity Training” working out for you? Guess, what? It is endemic within their righteous, liberal, snowflake culture and will never be fixed! P.S. The security guy was very polite, respectful and said he was sorry I had to go through the experience.

Starbucks Company Information