2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.85/5

Starbucks Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

As soon as he sees me walk in the door he has my croissant warming up. This group is always nice, friendly, and knowledgeable, they work very well as a team, great job!!!! They all know my name, I feel at home.

Original review: July 12, 2020

The employee, Sami, was very helpful to us when the Starbucks app didn’t submit the order correctly. She helped us fix the problem and made our drinks new. She has awesome customer service, very sweet lady. Really appreciate her hard work and kindness.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 18, 2020

I recently visited a new Starbucks location on Sharon Rd. and Fairview Rd. I was impressed with their 100 sanitation code before I got my beverage. After I got my Caramel Ribbon Crunch and S’mores Frappes, I was elated! The sweetness and crunch was so satisfying and not too sweet, not to mention they were beautifully made and topped with a mountain of cool whip (I love cool whip). The balance of Carmel and coffee doesn’t always work out, and is often too sweet, but I could not put it down. The service was amazing and I wish I could just say thank you to the man in the windows! I would definitely recommend adding the crunch to your next Carmel Frappe, it was divine.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

I was in line for 15 min before having to leave for an appointment. Never did get coffee. Unacceptable! Location is Petoskey, MI. Drive through Starbucks on us 131! Need to investigate what is wrong at this site. I don't have time to wait that long.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

On Sunday I order my quad Americano. I get to work and realized there is no sticker on the cup. Decaf is marked with the name "Gamer." On Monday, I returned and was told "sorry, nothing I can do". Bye SB.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

I always bought hot tea in Riverdale Target Starbucks. Today November 30 2020 I asked the woman who was making tea do not touch the hole on the cover of glass your hand, because covid. The woman did not listen me and touched her hand the hole of the cover a glass and else she poured the teatime the brim of the glass. I said, "Give me a cover, I'll make it myself," she gave it.

When I closed the glass, I inadvertently scalded my hand, hot tea poured out on my wrist, because it was so uncomfortable do it, there was glass to protect worker against Covid. She didn't even give me a napkin. She began to quickly wipe the table, where the tea had poured out, she absolutely did not care what was with my hand, I say call the manager it hurts until she wiped the table, she didn’t call, the manager said that they did not accept complaints in writing. I was waiting the ice for my hand around 10 minutes. The manager and of course she was indifferent. My question is why they work with money and after this they don’t wash hands and go to do coffee straight. And second question who will answer that I burned myself the hot tea. I have the pictures. Never come back to Starbucks.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

On, November 21, 2020 my friend ordered a Venti dark black coffee. As The area became crowded coffee he was obligated to keep a 2 meter distance to accommodate to COVID-19 restrictions. So after 20 to 25 minutes He finished the coffee and went back for a refill. Their staff refused him a refill. ** the supervisor in charge at 4341 International Village Vancouver BC Starbucks location claimed the manager ended free refills for customers. My friend gradually related to her and stated The Starbucks refill policy and showed her the policy on his phone. Yet she ignorantly turned her back and shouted at my friend “my manager said to not give refills”. My friend patiently said, "I would like to see that in writing." ** refused and treated me disrespectfully, stating that it’s because of her manager **.

My friend was merciful to her for her non sense of breaking Starbucks franchise policy, reminded her of the policy and showed her the policy off the Internet. She then became aggressive threatening to call security. Therefore I said, "How about you just write down a reference number on your manager's card and your name." ** refused. She was very disrespectful! Now I must sacrifice time to remove disrespectful people from my environment. Now My friend will have be compensated for the refill that He purchased, and receive favour from the franchise representative to get compensation for our loss of time and suffering, enduring harassment from Starbucks employee **.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

They never gave me my cookies.. Like how can you not see on my order I ordered madeleines? So I asked for a refund period. And then their breakfast burrito is more tortilla than whatever inside! I stay at Dutch Bros from now on. I’m sorry Starbucks. Used to be my fave but then y’all wanna get real lazy with the customer service and making the food or prepping it, whatever tf y’all do.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

We visited the drive-thru at our local Starbucks and ordered two caramel frappes. Terrible decision, but we had a gift card and otherwise would not have been there. There was just a hint of coffee flavor and very little caramel. McDonalds has a much better frappe and half the price! Starbucks is laughing all the way to the bank!

Original review: Nov. 4, 2020

I forgot my mask realized and used my additional shirt to cover my face upon entry. Waited in a line for 5-10 minutes. He refused service saying I had to have an actual mask - meanwhile there was a dog in the store - I can’t be positive but I don’t think he had gloves on and he fist-bumped the customer in front of me. I said I’ve waited in here this entire time I will go outside if you can still take my order. Nope... All the while I had a shirt covering my face and nose...

Starbucks Company Information