Starbucks

Compare Chain Restaurants

Research top Chain Restaurants recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Quality is excellent. No other place has a vanilla chai with such robust flavor and it is consistent in every Starbucks I have visited from the US to China to Australia, although they are hard to find there.

I would like the menu for lunch to be expand, they seem to be catering to more breakfast food than lunch. Some people like the atmosphere so they come during lunch and have coffee but there's only a few good sandwiches on the menu. My favorite is turkey pesto.

Food and drinks are excellent, and priced that way. Customer service is also above par. The store has an automatic door opener for wheelchair users, which I appreciate. The store is always clean and well-stocked.

Yes I was at the Starbucks in Fort Benning, GA yesterday 09/02/17 and ordered a two White Chocolate Mochas and at first they were served to me cold after paying $13.00 for 2 cups. Then the other coworker remade them and they were still cold. I will continue to visit our Circle Ks here in Columbus, GA and pay 0.99 for a medium cup of GREAT coffee. This is beyond ridiculous. I will never give Starbucks any of my money.

Although the quality at Starbucks is currently rewarding for me in the meantime, however after witnessing disconcerting and unprofessional from one to two employees at the Rancho San Diego Starbucks located next to Petco. During May 2017 one employee who goes by the name Miranda eventually her getting more complaints from customers along with me getting the orders wrong and accused me not once but twice for harassment in addition that she frames one employee for the issues while ultimately accusing with an employee going by the name Ashley accusing me of scaring kids! Very poor quality!

My sister was extremely dismayed along with my oldest brother who is a lawyer and worked with Starbucks so many years ago! Endingly she complained to the Starbucks regarding the incident during May 2017! The Rancho San Diego Starbucks is fortunate to have new employees that are more friendly currently working in the current time. Any employee committing poor service should be effectively be liable and or terminated if keep persisting regardless of any personal excuse! No poor customer service shall be present while other customers respect my privacy along with personal space or serious action will be taken while continue to be dissatisfied if persisting in Starbucks!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?

There are many choices of tea and coffee both hot and cold on the menu. The coffee is fairly bold and aromatic. Pastries, yogurt, and light morsels fit the bill for a light meal - the baristas are quick and efficient. Definitely my favorite coffee stop!

I have lived abroad 10+ years and having a Starbucks nearby was a touchstone to the US. I have seen that Starbucks provides more than coffee and muffins - at times it provides a safe haven to be left alone. Although I currently live in the US (Tennessee), I regularly travel to other states. I base my ratings upon observations of many Starbucks' locations in and out of the US.

Their coffee is somewhat bitter and is very overpriced. In addition, I would like to see more gluten-free, or at least wheat-free, items on the menu. The advantages? Customers can take their time enjoying their food and beverages if they choose to do so on premises, and nobody hassles anyone to move along. Perhaps if Starbucks paid their baristas decent wages, employees wouldn't feel compelled to put out a tacky and obnoxious tip jar, something customers have been seeing more and more of in places that don't offer table service! Did Starbucks start this annoying trend, or just encourage it?

The employees seem to have the same far left elitist attitude as the CEO and general direction of the company. Why anyone would spend $5 on coffee escapes me? For that $5 I can get a pound of coffee beans, store them in a vacuum container and grind fresh coffee every morning.

I usually receive great service. I've only tried a few of their food items and they were ok, nothing to write home about. Normally I just get coffee or tea.

I like Starbucks, hate the prices but love the service. Wish they had a bigger selection of munchies and sandwiches. The baristas try very hard to get your order right and correct any mistakes without rancor.

They suck. They are awful. They charge too much. They are terrible. I will never go there again. The food is putrid and the coffee is terrible. Started going to Dunkin' Donuts and they are great. What a pleasant surprise. I will never spend my money in Starbucks again.

Although I'm not a fancy coffee drinker, I love their breakfast offerings and their bistro boxes. Very fresh and healthy and a good value. I love looking around at other items, too, like coffee mugs, candy, and other sundries.

Coffee is very expensive --- I will stay home & make my own w/ Some of the best in this state: Mello Joy Coffee. The ones I do like/Love are so full of calories I cannot see the advantage to have 1 cup as opposed to a meal somewhere.

Way too slow. Customers ordered quick stuff shouldn't wait in line behind those people ordering coffee/food that takes a long time to order and make! Starbucks has been extremely remiss in not resolving this problem for a long time!

Starbucks# 2949 Manager refused to give her last Name. Sounded like she said her name was Edie. This store has flies flying around in the pasture bin. After, I alerted the Manager of this problem, she acted like this was no big deal. If this ok, I can't imagine what the kitchen area behind closed doors looks like. I will never order anything to eat from Starbucks again.

I wish their menu had more selections. Also some of the staff need to listen to their customers! I truly enjoy the chi tea and a few of the other things on the menu.

Neighborhoods usually improve with a Starbucks around. They offer great meeting and collaboration space. Usually a cozy ambiance. But they could use more nondairy, alternative sweetener options.

The chain has grown too fast. The service is horrible and the drinks are sugar filled. The coffee is bitter and inconsistent. I get staff members who try and friend me on Facebook. Strange at best. Overpriced and not even good.

A little expensive, sometimes slow service and/or long waits, and sometimes dirty, but people still go there. I tend to go when I have time to sit down and visit with people or do some reading. But careful with the blended frozen drinks, unless you're not worried about calories. Also their espresso and iced coffee tends to be a bit on the bitter side.

The service at most of the locations we have visited has been very good. Our local location knows our name and what we usually order. The staff is well trained in customized orders.

Starbucks not only has a wide variety of great coffee but it has the most tasty and healthful food choices. I also like the products it sells and go there for small hostess type gifts.

I went there was a friend, we went in there and got two drinks both of them iced or Blended. Basically we got to Frappuccinos. They were very considerate. Very patient while we ordered. And had a great attitude. However they did mix up the drinks. I was lactose intolerant and they put regular milk in besides soy. Fortunately though they caught it and fixed it. And the service was very fast.

Their service on the drive thru is usually very slow and what they give you on the sandwiches isn't worth the amount of money they charge, you'd be better served going to McDonald's.

You never had this tell Starbucks twice what kind of coffee you want. I like the caramel coffee and scrape and it's always that way and always has been that way.

The coffee is so strong I can't drink it. Other drinks like apple cider are fantastic and the dessert options are fabulous. It must seems to be extremely strong coffee that leaves bitter taste in your mouth.

Coffee is always fresh, and all the staff courteous regardless of crowding; menu could be expanded but it is not really intended to be a full service restaurant.

Good amenities but overpriced. Promotions are costly. 125 dollars+- to obtain free beverage. Bonus stars can only be used on food items prepared and served...not on products sold to be consumed or used...ie coffee beans, cups etc.

Starbucks has consistent product, pleasant and professional employees and they work hard to keep the pace of the customer needs. The locations are convenient and you always know what you are going to get, along with their guarantee offering to replace an unsatisfactory order.

I like the way the set up is in the store and also the ambiance. The staff are nice and courteous. I like the different drinks and food items that are healthy choices.

Starbucks Company Profile