Starbucks

Compare Chain Restaurants

Research top Chain Restaurants recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Just tried to use a coupon that I got at the Starbucks in Havertown PA (West Chester Pike). 50% off a lunch item after 11 am (it's 2pm). They said that they don't honor the coupon. Yep they gave them out. But they don't accept them. What kind of way is this to treat customers?

I went this evening with my little kids, husband. When taking our order itself halfway, ** went to brew some coffee even without telling us. She came back and said "sorry". While taking our orders I found she being upset or rude, unable to judge at that time. I took it easy. Then order placed, we were asked to wait for few minutes. We Sat in a table and waited, watching ** doing some coffee making process. We got the tea ordered, waited again, but never got the cookies and scones. Again we waited. Customers who came after us were served, So I went to the counter and told about the wait.

It seems to be she is the supervisor for the store. I told her about the wait. She immediately said money can be refunded. She did not bother to hear anything immediately told me about the refund. I said "why do I need to wait this long, to get a refund." I felt that supervisor's reply, action were more rude than **. I did tell the supervisor lady, "if it is me I would just walk out. As my kids are waiting, I want to get the cookies, etc." After a long work day when we go to places like this to relax and have some coffee, by these actions, this people ruins our precious time and mood. This happened at Location 2511, E Lohman Ave, Las Cruces, NM-88011.

On 12/3, I ordered a traveler, a demi mug and some Verismo pods. I paid with my Starbucks card and the money was removed. On 12/9, I called to check on the status of the order. I was assured it would ship, and that it would update on 12/10. On 12/10, my order was cancelled. I called customer service and was told there was a glitch, and that the money would be refunded by 12/12. A few days and a couple of calls later, the money was refunded. The customer service rep apologized and offered to provide free expedited shipping on my replacement order.

When I placed that order on 12/16, I was told it would ship next day. Now it is almost a week later and I *still* have not received my order. Online, it shows as perpetually processing. The estimated ship date went from 12/18, to 12/19, to 12/20, to 12/21, to 12/22... What is going on with you, Starbucks? It's like you're begging to lose customers. Seriously, I will never buy online from you again. You're completely undependable and disrespectful of my time and patronage. All I wanted was a mug and something to put in it.

You had a great opportunity to fix this the first time around; the CSR who processed my first refund was amazing. All you had to do was ensure that the product actually shipped in a timely manner and it would have made everything better. Now it's almost been one month since my original transaction and I've wasted far too much of my time on this. Avoid at all costs.

Every time I go to the Starbucks near my home they are coming up with a different price every day. Do your employees make up the price. Sure do believe so. A drive through should have good customer service and it's the lousiest slow, and they don't know what they are doing. Where are they getting their prices. From their head... Very very Unprofessional. I will never return to that Starbucks ever again. That's a sad store... And never give you a receipt either. I wonder why...

Have been extremely loyal to Starbucks dating back to the 1990s. I would seek them out in my business travels as well as near my homes in California and near Phoenix, AZ. My work in Phoenix moves me about the valley quite a bit so I have become familiar with Starbucks locations just about everywhere in metro Phoenix. While service remains friendly, quality and product consistency have eroded rapidly over the past several years at many locations. A few remain inviting enough where you actually would enjoy sitting and visiting with friends or immersing yourself in a book, or looking up something on your gadget of choice.

No longer. The decor has changed at many and wood and comfort replaced by the "Hurry and be on your way look." One very attractive store is located in Apache Junction, AZ of all places. In a town of rift raft and poorly run city council and unfriendly business environments, the Starbucks location on the "Trail" is one of the best appearing. Huge room, comfortable tables and chairs, and a large outside deck with the proper screening for Arizona heat.

That said, the drinks, just as with other locations, have become watered down on all fronts. Insufficient flavoring in the Foo-Foo sweet drinks, little more than a teaspoon of whipped cream, and all too often the taste of burnt coffee beans. Seriously, I can no longer tell one holiday flavor Frappe or Latte from another. Just tasteless.

Another area of concern is store cleanliness. The specific Apache Junction store is very clean but the others in Gilbert, Mesa, Phoenix, and Scottsdale... Not so much. Pushing the brand into locations like Target store just cheapens the brand because the product quality is less than in the specific Starbucks stores is greatly diminished. Starbucks exploded due to quality of coffee, atmosphere, and the specialty drinks. If you're going to pay $5-$6 for a coffee based beverage it should be better than what a person can get elsewhere for a dollar. It's suppose to be like a treat.

Little Howie Schultz, CEO but now stepping down to see if he can launch successful $12/cup coffee shops, did what most CEOs of public companies do. Kiss the behinds of Wall Streeter's pulling his chain and find ways to increase margins by shafting the customers. His authored book is a good indication of just how out of touch Howie is with American's and his customers. He should have read former Southwest Airlines CEO Herb Kelleher's book on customer service. It's the model for treating customers right.

How is double-faced on policy, too. Doesn't like people toting guns around and suggests people keep them out of Starbucks stores but is unwilling to mandate it. Packing a weapon into a coffee shop - common in **, Arizona - makes a person look mean, drunk, and stupid. Anyway, there still are good small coffee shops. Santa Cruz, CA is such a place. A half dozen locations of different coffee shops makes Starbucks taste like backed up septic liquids.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?

Starbucks sucks! Last night I stop with my wife to get drinks at Starbucks on Whitlock Ave, Marietta, GA. I also order pizza to go for my son (he was not with us) from across the street. My wife went to the BR and I went to get the pizza (I walk across the street and came back). Then we went to the car and found a boot on it!!! I call the number from the sticker and told me the attendant will be there shortly (took 45 minutes for him to come!!). Complain to the Starbucks manager and he said that is Starbucks policy that you can't leave the parking lot and we have plenty of sign for that!!! You expect me to read the signs every time I stop for a cup of coffee in the dark!!

He would not listen to what anything else I said. Also he could not find the attendant himself for 20 minutes and the attendant refuse to let us go without paying $50!! He said it just works for the company (EPS, Atlanta GA). So Starbucks makes up their own rules and ILLEGALLY boot cars! They lost my business and my family's for good. THINK Starbucks. 4 people x 1-2 coffees a day on average you lost just from me $40-50 per day!!! And you get bad reviews everywhere I go. Is this really worth it. You do the math!!!

I'm very dissatisfied with the flavor level of the coffee Starbucks store are brewing especially in Fremont stores. They are watering down their coffee too much and the way they are upkeeping their store one sloppy mess.

I went to the Starbucks in San Antonio on Bitters Road, and I sat and sat for my drink. There was no one else in line and they made drink after drink for the drive thru and while I waited and waited - I noticed they clean the nozzle used to steam the milk with a dirty rag and never changed it drink after drink - I will never go back there where people inside are ignored.

I went to Starbucks online site and my password wasn't recognized. I followed their directions and changed my password. The site recognized the change until I used it. Had to change the password 4 times. Finally, I phoned the company. Their response, "Your account has been closed for 24 hrs." I bought a $40 tumbler last week, collect only Starbucks cups, buy coffee to brew at home and stop in 3 or 4 days a week to buy coffee. Thank you Starbucks! You're a real winner.

My husband and I weren't on happy terms today, and he wanted to bless me by getting me my favorite, Starbucks. And I always get almond milk due to my dairy allergy, and the lady (he didn't get her name) said "Okay, great. Almond milk. No problem." She didn't. And I'm paying the very painful consequences. If you want to keep clientele, TRAIN BETTER.

I am a coffee lover. I usually go to McDonald's to have a cup of latte. But today for a change, I went to Starbucks and ordered a hot cappuccino... I Sat there in Starbucks and used the free wifi. After 20 minutes something... I take my cappuccino with me as I decide to go back to my home. When I am about to reach my home... the cappuccino leaks from the lid. My dress soaked with cappuccino. It's a bad experience for me since I always buy coffee from McDonald's and it never happened to me before. Even though the coffee from Starbucks are really expensive... they are using very cheap cups. I will never go to Starbucks again.

For a week now I've been unable to order because the shopping cart is literally broken, and according to each person I've dealt with, it has something to do with PayPal. I cannot delete items from the shopping cart. The shopping cart broke when I selected PayPal; "null, null, null" is now printed in my payment method. No one at Starbucks has been able to fix the problem; I've tried email, chat, and phone support. No one has a solution; the script message about cookies and cache is bogus. The first question each person asked was if the purchase was attempted through PayPal. I've logged into my account from multiple devices, changed passwords (I'll say too easily), and somehow none of the items can be removed from the shopping cart, and no purchase method can be selected anymore.

I've had a Starbucks account for many years. It's hard to believe they have such a lousy checkout process. Also, I was unexpectedly charged for a subscription service that according to the online store, wasn't supposed to start for one month. Starbucks seems to have a major problem on their storefront and I don't recommend anyone use it now.

I purchased a Caramel frap early one morning. The drink tasted like it had no Caramel in it, tasted like blended ice. I was on my way to work and had no time to take it back and have them remake it. This seems to happen a lot at this particular store, my co-workers have said the same thing. I will not go back and purchase anything from them again. Waste of my hard earned money.

On July 17, 2016 I visited the Starbucks on Fellowship Road and Route 73 in Mt Laurel, NJ. I had my 4 month old, dog, and mother in the car with me. I visited this Starbucks because they have a drive through which makes it much easier with a baby and dog in the car. I ordered a hot grande nonfat cinnamon dulce latte with no whip. This is the same drink I have been ordering for years. I waited in line for about 8 minutes before I even got to the window to get my drink. Granted, they did seem very busy.

When I got to the window the young man said, "Here is your skinny cinnamon dulce latte." I replied, "Oh I'm sorry but I didn't order it skinny. I ordered it nonfat." He responded by saying they are the same thing. I explained to him that skinny uses the sugar free syrup and I wanted the regular syrup because the artificial sweeteners give me migraines. He continued by saying, "We don't make the lattes like that here." I explained to him that made no sense because I've been ordering it that way for years and I wasn't understanding why they couldn't make a latte with regular syrup and nonfat milk.

I asked him if he could please remake my drink. He grabbed the drink out of my hands, slammed the drive through window, and I watched him dump the contents of my drink out and remake a new drink in the same cup. I'm sure that any small residue left in the cup probably wouldn't give me a headache however that isn't good business practice. He opened the window and said, "here!" I nicely thanked him for making me a new drink and explained that you shouldn't remake a drink in the same cup because my cousin is allergic to artificial sweeteners and has an anaphylactic reaction to them. Therefore, you never know and should err on the side of caution. He rolled his eyes, sarcastically said, "have a nice day," and slammed the drive through window.

As I pulled away it seemed like the latte felt very light so I opened the lid to see that the cup was less than half full with latte and then filled to the top with whipped cream (which I didn't order). At this point I was extremely annoyed because the service was terrible, his attitude was appalling, and clearly he purposely made my drink like that.

I had to pull into a parking space and go inside. Luckily my mom was with me because my baby and dog were with me. When I went inside I asked to speak with a manager and I was told a manager was not available to speak to me. At this point the young man that provided me with horrible service saw me and ran into the back to hide. Unbelievable coward! I explained my situation and that I wanted a refund. I was told I couldn't have a refund and that they could only remake my drink. I explained that was unacceptable and the girl behind the counter stated only a manager could refund me and the manager was not available. She remade my drink and handed it to me by saying, "Here."

Unbelievable! Not one person apologized for making me the wrong drink, the rude behavior I endured, or the fact that I had to get out of the car and come in. I asked the girl behind the counter what the young man's name was that initially made my latte and she paused, smirked, and then said, "Martinez." At this point I was so fired up because now the girl was lying to me and made up the name **. That offended me on so many levels because she chose to discriminate and choose a Hispanic name when the young man was not Hispanic. This really resonated with me because my husband is Hispanic and my daughter is half Hispanic. I thought about how that would have made her feel if the situation happened to her when she is older. That's inexcusable!

When I got home I immediately called their headquarters. The woman on the phone was lovely and extremely apologetic (the only reasonable and professional person). They credited my Starbucks app $10 and said I would be hearing from upper management. I never was contacted by upper management. The store manager contacted me and apologized and asked me how they could make the situation better. Why do I need to tell a big corporation how to do their job!

Hmm let me see: Talk to the employees involved. Suspend or fire the employees involved. Provide better training for your employees including diversity/multicultural training. Invite me in to make me a new drink to demonstrate your store can give good service. They did none of the above. The manager admitted the employee lied and made up the Hispanic name and there was no one by that name that worked there. She then tried to lie and say there are many Hispanic employees that worked there. I called her out on it and stated that I have been in there enough to see zero Hispanic employees working there to which she had no response.

I reported this all to Starbucks in which they still have not responded! What Starbucks doesn't understand is that a complaint is so much more than them crediting your card or giving a free drink (which they think shuts you up)! They need to step up and provide better service and customer service. And they should be making it comfortable for people of all ethnicities to feel comfortable in their stores. Them not acknowledging the bad behavior adds to the racism and prejudices that exist today.

ABOUT a week ago my mother and I like every morning go to Starbucks in El Segundo/MANHATTAN Beach (California) and my mother asked the cashier what was wrong with her face because under her makeup were these welts that were getting bigger and going down her face to her neck and was it contagious. So the cashier got mad and said everybody was asking her this and she didn't like it.

So my mom was approached by Erin, the female MANAGER, and she told her how hurtful that was that the girl was crying and my mom is not allowed back in the store and she wants my mom's car removed and she also called the cops on her and my mom was standing with the cop explaining what happened so he said the mall is a public street and she cannot dictate where we parking and he would talk to her. So my mom told Erin the girl has a major problem and should not be working with food and should be on disability. I taped the MANAGER telling my mom to go and don't come back.

Every Sunday morning I go into the Starbucks near our church and continue to be delighted with their service and coffee. Jameslyn has been my barista it seems like since Day One. She has been tremendous, always knowing exactly how I like my coffee and asking how my week was. She and the others there have been super-friendly. It's like going to a friend's house every weekend.

I went after hours to have a meal and a glass of wine paying TOP DOLLAR. Well my food was cold so I asked to warm up. At the time the food was served I asked for another half of glass of wine. I suffer from severe back problems and I didn't want it to used my can, so I was walking funny. When I was leaving as soon I got in my car I was approached by cops in both sides. The officer asked me for my car key and I Gave to him. I asked if he can call my home, to my husband to came to get me.

When I'm in a stressful situations I get weak, so the officer saw me that I WAS NOT DRUNK I WAS WEAK AND SHOCK. HA HA HA STARBUCKS COFFEE I DIDN'T WENT TO JAIL HA HA HA HA. The officer told my husband that Starbucks Coffee call the police on me. I couldn't believe it because if they were concern why none ask me how I felt when I was walking out? Why harm me this way. Please do not have a glass of wine at Starbucks Coffee. You'll end up in jail.

They have a employee at the Starbucks in Clifton Colorado, who continually gets Younger woman with low self esteem all messed up on pills and takes advantage of them. He continues to laugh and do the things that he does. I refuse to see this man's face or to let up on Starbucks or the DR and Dr Office here in Colorado until they do something about this man's sick pedophile ways. They brought up a review at one point and since he is buddy, buddy with the manager it was swept under the rug. He will end up killing my son's Mom and other woman and I will not stop until SOMEBODY HEARS ME AND HELPS.

I have been a loyal Starbucks since 2008, the year that our smaller town finally got a Starbucks location. Since that time, they have expanded to three stores and one smaller store within our local Safeway/Ridley’s. I am a gold card holder, a very loyal Starbucks customer and have recently found myself defending Starbucks to a few people who had read misinformation and rumors about Starbucks to defend my continuing support of Starbucks.

Recently, I went to the store that I drive by each morning which is about ½ mile from my office. I always go every morning and again most afternoons to order a grande Americano with extra cream and one Splenda. Typically, the barista will put about one inch of ½ and ½ in my drink to accommodate my extra cream request, which is perfect. This inch of cream amounts to about ¼ C of cream. On my visit the morning of August 4th, I was informed by the employee that they would be charging an additional.60 for the “extra cream”. I told the employee that I come every day to get the same drink and have never been charged an additional amount for the extra cream.

She then told me that they have recently been told by their district manager that “corporate” says they must charge extra going forward. I then asked for the manager, who came to the window and apologized but agreed that they must charge extra, otherwise they would get into trouble. Recently, Starbucks introduced mobile orders on their app and at times, I’ll use the app to order the very same drink and then explained to the manager that when I put in my mobile order and request extra cream, the app charges me the normal price, so why would they charge me extra when the app doesn’t and “corporate” made the app? She didn’t have an answer and suggested that I use the app going forward if I didn’t want to pay the additional amount.

I wrote an e-mail to “corporate” the next day explaining what happened and requested a call back from the district manager. Corporate responded, apologized and credited my account $5 and also stated in the reply that any amount of cream over 4oz (1/2 C.) would have an additional charge and that the district manager had received my request for a phone call so I should hear back from them within 48 hours. I would agree that any amount of ½ and ½ over 4 oz or ½ C should have an additional charge as it’s really a breve’ drink at that point. My drink however, wasn’t even close to 4 oz.

About a week later, I called corporate as I had not received a call back from the district manager. I was told that they had made a note on the case that they would contact me and closed it. The customer service rep I spoke with stated that the district manager should not have actually closed it until I was contacted and that she would e-mail the district manager, also sending a CC to the district manager to which I should hear back within 48 hours. Another week went by with no phone call, once again I called and basically received the same response; again an e-mail has been sent to the district manager and the regional manager has also been CC’d the copy of the e-mail.

My loyalty to Starbucks over these years was based on many factors but two important factors were customer service and consistency. I knew that if I went to any Starbucks, I would receive great service and consistent drinks. I remember a time when “free drink” coupons seemed to be handed out to customers freely for various reasons, a person wouldn’t even have to ask and if they had been waiting long, a free drink ticket would be handed to you simply because they wanted to apologize for having taken so long to deliver your drink. The window employees were friendly and thanked you for patronizing the establishment.

I would admit, the free drink cards may have been handed out a bit too freely but now they are under lock and key and I haven’t seen a customer receive one nor have I been offered one in over a year, even when the wait for a drink was significant. More often than not, the window employee will hand me my drink and I’m the only one saying thank you. How is it that the only person saying thank you in this scenario is the customer? Should it not be the other way around? Should a customer be made to call three times to ask to speak with a manager only to be once again ignored? What happened to the Starbucks I was loyal to? I’m certain the local establishments will be grateful to have my business going forward.

I enjoy Starbucks coffee, food, and other beverages. But the last three times I bought a hot coffee to go, it leaked all over me. Imagine the frustration when you're on your way to an important business meeting and you're dealing with coffee spills on your suit. I don't understand how in the 20th century we still can't get this right. Dealing with this frustration is enough to make me reconsider the occasional stop for a cup of joe from Starbucks while traveling.

I was the only person in line. I ordered a hot item, which was put in the oven. Then a woman shows up after me. The associate took my hot item out of the oven, laid it on the counter and then proceeded to go into the back room, get out a sandwich, put that in the oven, all the while letting my food go cold. Then he packaged both items and gave the customer-come-lately HER still hot food while leaving mine on the counter. I am guessing the other customer paid with the mobile app and was given precedence over a person ACTUALLY in the store and having already placed her order. This is exactly what I feared would happen: people who can afford a smartphone jump every line and get serviced first.

I am very disappointed in Starbucks online service. On July 6th, I ordered and paid for a tumbler. Received a tracking # from them, but 6 days later the tracking # still showed no info. on its movement. Meaning... it never got sent out. I called and they said they were sorry & that it was expected to be sent "that day" instead (the 14th). More days go by. Still no movement on the tracking #. I called them again and they apologized again and said this time they would send it overnight. The days went by. And AGAIN. Nothing arrived. I called them for the 3rd time.

By now, we are 9 days into my original order date. I was told the same thing. That they will send it overnight. I asked to speak to a manager and they said he/she was on the phone and they would take a message and get back to me within 1-2 days. My feelings about Starbucks.com? I have not enjoyed buying from them online. It's been nothing but stressful. It's now been 10 business days and still they have not completed my order and sent it out. I will NEVER BUY anything from Starbucks.com again.

I typically order only one thing - iced caramel macchiato. This is one of the simplest drinks they can make. Ice, vanilla syrup, milk, espresso, caramel drizzle on top. Simple, right? Well, apparently not. I have ordered this drink and been kicked with a bitterness because they DON'T ADD THE SYRUP! I would put this down to someone poorly trained at one location, but it has happened at three in my area.

I generally try to watch or at least taste my drink before I leave now because of this, but today I went through the drive-thru at a nearby location and didn't get a taste until I was halfway to work. Yep, you guessed it. Bitter. No sweetness whatsoever. I came to work and microwaved some sugar syrup to make the drink palatable. For a drink that costs more than $5, I really expect better quality. I can understand some of the complex drinks being messed up, or if I asked for a bunch of customizations, but aside from pouring a coffee, this drink is one of the easiest. Starbucks really needs to work on training its employees.

My child's teacher LOVES Starbucks coffee. So at the end of this school year (2015-2016), on June 2 to be exact, I bought a Starbucks' gift card for my child's teacher. I had asked the cashier to put 100.00 on the gift card. The cashier charged me 200.00 instead. Sadly, I didn't realize it until the following day when I checked my bank account and noticed the amount, at which point, I checked the receipt and surely, it was for 200.00. I then called the store to inform them of the incorrect charge. They were very helpful...but unfortunately, I was doomed because now I had to experience the lovely method of which Starbucks provides customer service via their 800 helpline.

I thought, they are at least a nationwide if not national company, surely service should be good. So, I called the 800 Starbucks customer support # and a case was opened for me. At the end of this first call, I was informed that the refund is on its way-- this is June 3-- but it will take the typical lame ass 7-10 business days to be credited back into my account. I noted this down on the receipt that I called and so I would remember when I should see the amount credited back.

Well, more than 7 days passed. June 21, I got a voice mail from Starbucks to call them back. On June 23, I called Starbucks back (there was still no credit to my account). This time, I was told that it was mis-routed because my purchase was in-store not online, but since I called, issue has been corrected and it should NOW be routed to the correct group...but expect another lame ass 7-10 business days to see the credit back into my account. Once again, I noted down on the receipt to wait another 7-10 ** business days!

It is now 7/7 and I just got off the phone with Starbucks support...of which, I have been told that I was to receive a check in the mail. Here is the kicker! All this time, no one has asked me for my address! So where the ** were they going to send the check to? And here is another punch to the stomach! Now, I am to wait, not the typical lame ass 7-10 business days, but 30 days (!!!) because that is how long it takes to cut a check out to me.

HOLY ** I will have to wait 30 freakin' days. In total, this will now turn into 60 days of a fiasco just to get a refund. Now, I find myself wondering if it is best to just consider the money gone. If I had known they were going to SUCK like this, it would have been better off allowing that money to sit in the gift card to the teacher. That would have been better served then what I have been put through.

I not hopeful that I will get my 100.00 refund back. That is how LOW I think of Starbucks at this point. This experience has made me wonder if Starbucks makes their money by ripping people off in giving such awful experiences that in the end, the customer just walks away instead of dealing with their lame business processes. If that is not the case, you need to step up in training your customer support staff because it seems no one knows what they are doing. The excuse has been 'mis-routing.' How many times can something be mis-routed? Well, I will no longer come into your stores to be mis-routed! My money will be better spent elsewhere.

I tried to reload my card via app on June 22, and it failed because of a "system error." When I spoke to customer service, apparently this was a big issue for Starbucks app on June 22. I saw on my bank account that Starbucks had charged me 4 times the amount I had requested. I called Starbucks. Worst customer service of my life. She told me I had to dispute it with my bank. I asked her for verification from them that the charges were voided - she wouldn't. I asked for a manager and after five minutes on hold she hung up on me. I am so disappointed. Now I am out four times the money with no benefit because their app failed. DO NOT USE THE APP!!!

The Stony Brook hospital Starbucks location. This Starbucks does not honor free beverage after you earned it by collecting your stars. They only celebrate Starbucks Happy Hour in May for 3 days, instead of from May 3rd through May 15th like other Starbucks. In October I ordered a grande Frapula. One day I was charged $5.65, the next day I order the same beverage and size and was charged $6.75. There is never a supervisor or authoritative figure in the store to assure quality, customer satisfaction and cleanliness, or to go to if you have a discrepancy. The location is convenient for patients and their families as well as staff.

However, it is very disappointing that all Starbucks are not required to operate using the same policy, practice and standards. For example, it is like going to McDonald's and ordering a happy meal on Monday for $2.99 and they next day being charged $3.99. Or going to McDonald's because they say they have all day breakfast, so you go to McDonald's and order your breakfast sandwich at 6pm only to be told THAT location does not do that. In my opinion, if they do not follow the same practices as other Starbucks in that area, then they should not call themselves Starbucks. Maybe a Dunkin' Donuts would be a better choice.

Well I'm always trying new things. I love Starbucks and I'm one of the ones that would always be pissed off for tooo much ice and no foam in my drinks but I would always watch them like a hawk and tell them exactly how I like it. But I went in tonight to get a new drink. I kind of knew it was a waste of time just because how much different can it really be from what they have already. So whatever I tried it and omg never again will I try something new from them again. Very disgusting. The drink was horrible. The service was awesome. I got the youth berry and the caramel one. Horrible and $5 each - waste of money. I could have gone next door and got a frozen lemonade from Wendy's for $3 and it would have tasted better.

When I order a Venti Skinny vanilla latte it is always Never full - so much foam. Even when I inform the clerk No Foam. When I receive the coffee it always has at least 1 inch or more of foam and the coffee isn't for me, it's for my wife. I quit going to Starbucks and cancel my Gold Card. The company don't seem to Care. It's all about the money.

I'm actually not a coffee drinker, but Starbucks has caffeine-free drinks that I like. My favourite one is the Green Tea Frappe. On rare occasions that I decide to go to Starbucks for a drink, I would almost always order that and would smile with pleasure on my first sip. I don't think I'll ever stop liking that beverage, especially since it's not something that I drink every day. I'd love to try out their other caffeine-free drinks too. Perhaps there might be a new flavour that I'd enjoy as much. :)

Who doesn't know Starbucks? It's popular especially at the end of each year where they give a pamphlet to a consumer and fills it up with 18 stickers (and buy 18 coffees from them) to get a planner. Imagine that, 18 coffees! It's like you are giving them your salary because it's high priced. But I guess it's only practiced in the Philippines and not in other countries as here in Malaysia, it's not that appealing. Besides that it's quite expensive, locals here prefer their local coffee shops. You could only see foreigners as their customers, and what's more, they only have a few frappucinos. Well maybe they don't have sweet tooth as Filipinos. Even though its like that, I still like Starbucks especially its Vanilla Frapp. At least its selling here. I only buy from them a few times in a year so I still can save. Continue your work and I hope you have more frappe flavors that can be appreciated by locals.

Starbucks Company Profile