3.60/5

673 Starbucks Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 31, 2019

This Tuesday I had the most horrible experience with renting a car at the Orlando airport through Orbitz and Alamo. When I stopped at the Starbucks to get something to drink and rethink what I was going to do in my situation I was on the phone with the Orbitz manager who was completely useless and the cashier at the Starbucks in the airport overheard the conversation and decided to be helpful, thoughtful and she saved my faith in humanity!! I was on the phone arguing with the manager at Orbitz and ordered my drink, I went to put my credit card in the machine and she said, "You’re all good." I was already upset with everybody else I had ran into so I almost bit her head off thinking she was incompetent for not charging my card.

But no. She was not incompetent at all. She was the only thing that got me through that horrible day! I told her, "You didn’t charge my card," and she said, "I know. It’s on me today, I hope it helps your day get better!!" She did make me cry but it was a good cry so I didn’t catch her name but I wanted her to know she was amazing thoughtful!!! She renewed my faith in humanity with that much needed drink that meant more than you know!!! Thank truly Starbucks in the airport for NOT hiring jerks like the rest of the staff there!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

Aside from great drinks and good food the service has to be the best I've ever had at any Starbucks store. I've been using Starbucks since 1974, all over this country and this store has the best service of any other store. I have and will always recommend visiting that store.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

I was pregnant when the violet drink Came out. I got this drink nearly every single day when I was pregnant and now I crave this drink. I’m not a coffee drinker so this drink keeps me coming back time after time!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

This company has earned its popularity by maintaining a great quality business. Starbucks holds a welcoming environment, is widely available, and serves a variety of menu options. Starbucks has a unique, modern style. Starbucks creates a place fitting to the environment, giving them a truly natural and positive vibe. Locals are most likely to feel at home at their surrounding locations. The employees at every location always fit in perfectly as well. The alternative styles and quirky personalities of Starbucks employees make for authentic coffeehouse vibes.

Each Starbucks location meets the standards every coffeehouse strives for. Starbucks is the most convenient coffee shop to find while on the go. No matter where you are you can usually find a Starbucks in less than 5 miles. Life is made easier for those who are running late but still need a pick-me-up. Not only are there individual standing shops, but Starbucks can be found in nearly every big grocery store, airports, hospitals, hotels, and food courts. Grabbing coffee while running errands or without having to leave work has never been made easier. The availability of this coffee shop is remarkable.

Starbucks keeps everyone in mind and has become so widely available over the decades that it makes it even harder to turn down such great coffee and pastries. Starbucks serves a much larger variety of food and beverages than most local coffee shops. Aside from quality coffee drinks and teas, a variety of breakfast sandwiches, pastries, and paninis are on the menu for everyone to enjoy. People come to a coffeehouse, or any place of business for that matter, for an inviting atmosphere, convenience, and variety. As the largest coffee joint in the United States, Starbucks meets these high standards and more in their coffeehouses. If someone is looking for coffee shop recommendations, wherever they are, Starbucks is the place.

Original review: July 15, 2019

I was a regular customer, ended up hating Starbucks due to their poor customer service and unkept promises. Let me write down what I have gone through: 1. Collected stickers (18 beverages) to collect 2019 Planner/Organizer. (Completed 4 Sets). 2. I have redeemed 2 of them. By February, their stocks were low, and choices were limited. The barista told me to wait for "restocking" for more choices. 3. By March, there were ZERO stocks and I was not able to collect 2 Planners. Baristas told me two choices: a) Wait until May; or b) Get 1,500 Php = 29.33 USD for each set. I decided to wait knowing that I have collected these stickers for the planner/organizer. I have spent more than 3,000Php per set and it does not compensate me with 1,500Php.

4. I went to different stores in Davao, even went to Manila to check for available stocks, ended up with none. 5. So, I decided to wait (Which was wrong from the first place). 6. May came. I went to one of the stores to get what I have waited for. 7. The store told me I couldn't get the planner/organizer for I should have surrendered my collected stickers beforehand. Just a note, I was never told/ informed by any of the stores to surrender my stickers. 8. I have explained what happened, the manager informed me that they could not provide me with the organizer since none was ordered for me. (Since I didn't surrender my stickers)

9. Manager Seth informed me that he would be giving me his own organizer and 6 vouchers. I informed that I do not want to take his organizer, I mean what is the point of getting the organizer now where the coupons inside is useless now (January to June). 10. I requested for the original offer which was to get a card with P1,500 instead. Which was rejected since their offer time is over. 11. I decided to call the Starbucks main office myself and let them know on my situation. 12. Starbucks main office is Manila? Sucks even more. Reply would take few weeks, calls are not answered (tried 15 times a day). They offered me 4 vouchers (are you kidding me?) as a compensation for 32 drinks I had for the organizer. Of course I cannot take this offer.

During the call, the agent Gem promised me to get back to me after a week, took two weeks with no response. (Only got back when I called back them). THE AGENT GEM STARTED TO HUNG UP AND AVOID MY CALLS. Which is very unacceptable. They promised for a call-back on that day's afternoon (Since Gem was on lunch) which did not arrive for more than a week.

These are your shortcomings:

1. I believe you should have allocated enough stocks from the first place to cater every customers knowing your high demand; Which I understood

2. I have my right to claim my own organizer from you, Starbucks; and This is what was promised right?

3. From all those different branches, we were not informed on the instructions clearly which has led us to this situation. You should have explained the process to every customers. I just followed what your employees said. I did not disobey any rules. I just have been understanding, waiting and following the instruction which was provided by the baristas. What did I do so wrong to get this bad experience and support from Starbucks? I have recorded calls with Gem where she promised for the reply, call back which were all not addressed. I have multiple call records which were just disconnected or were not answered.

I would also like to let you know that we have waited a long time for this and still we are experiencing these problems with no proper explanation from Starbucks. This is quite sad knowing that Starbucks is a world-wide high quality coffee shop. You should do something to solve the problem I am going through since I don't think I am the only customer who is experiencing such.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?

Original review: July 7, 2019

I reached out to Starbucks customer service centre on 2 to 3 occasion and they will reward me with $10 card or free coffee but not solving the issue on the ground. Issue - when you ask for Tall and pay for Tall but you end up receiving one half or less. This isn’t about one location. This at multiple locations within Charlotte, NC and Richardson, TX. Learning - it’s top down message to reduce the quantity without letting customer know. Else why is it same across multiple locations. Option: 1) every time you buy request server to fill the cup up; but doesn’t work every time. Or 2) shift to other coffee brands. Question - is there anyone also feeling the same with reference to quantity or not? Personally - Seems I am done with Starbucks as I don’t believe money is the solution. It’s more about experience, quality and quantity (promised).

Original review: July 7, 2019

Treats customers rudely and insensitive to common moral fabric values. I cannot believe the company can treat people so rudely just because of the way they were dressed because they didn't agree with their ideas and image? Give me a break.. I thought Starbucks was supposed to be a welcoming place. The coffee is served too hot, and tastes burned. It is overpriced.

Original review: July 5, 2019

My daughter and I came in here two separate times. I specifically asked for them to add extra sugar for her passion fruit lemonade. They said they would. Both times they didn't. We won't be going back. I'm not into wasting money.

Original review: June 10, 2019

I won a gift card at a company party at our corporate headquarters in another state. I tried to use the gift card and the location said I needed to activate the card.

I then called and tried to activate and I was told that I needed to go to the location it was purchased to use??? First of all it's in a different state and I don't know what location. It sounds like a dumb business practice. Normally you get a gift card and you go to their location and use what money is on it. It was prob only $20.00 to $100.00 but who knows, the card is now TRASH. Very poor policy for such a large corp.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I have exhausted my efforts to get my Chase Starbucks' rewards from my new Starbucks' credit card. Per the original promotion, I was to get 4500 Starbucks rewards after I spend $500. I, of course, complied and Chase says I got my 4500 rewards but NOTHING In my Starbucks account. I called, emailed in April and again yesterday. BOTH TIMES A COMPLETE RUN AROUND. Chase blames Starbucks, and Starbucks blames Chase. I'M SICK AND TIRED of this runaround. Chase rep even told me to call STarbucks' Rewards "Elevation team" and even HE SAID it was Chase's fault and there is nothing he can do. WHAT THE **. I'm tired. Sick of this runaround. I want all my interest on this stupid credit card refunded, my annual fee refunded, immediately.

Starbucks Company Information