3.8/5 (587 ratings)

About Starbucks

Starbucks Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?

Original review: April 6, 2022

The first time after years I felt the “welcome to Starbucks” greeting at this place & I said in my heart “well Mr. first CEO returned with his principles”. I read his books, but for the many Starbucks doors I entered in the founder’s story in the book & the practice at most Starbucks were totally different. I’m very excited to experience as the book stories. Keep the warm tradition. Get going!!!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

I would like to give a huge shoutout to the Starbucks employees at the Kroger location in Plano, Tx. at Coit and Hwy 121. All of their employees are super friendly, efficient and always remember my drink combo. Me and my husband have been going to that Starbucks for six years now and we love our Baristas. Most days, there is only one Barista tending to the store but they are always efficient and seem to do an amazing job single handedly. I would like to give a special shoutout to Michelle, she always greets me with a smile and a funny story, which makes my day amazing. Thank you Michelle for always being my ray of sunshine first thing in the morning.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2022

Had a wonderful Christmas. Such an amazing experience this time at Starbucks. Mesmerizing taste and hospitality at its core. Delicious caramel frappe, turkey and cheese pretzel sandwich yet chasing my taste buds. The Starbucks downstreet had a really tranquil environment and great for having a hot coffee on a cold winter day. I love the sparkling bottled water and the painting on the walls which give me a feel of satisfaction. A relaxed and comforting environment to provide on a happy day. It's a great place to spend some time with friends, family and converse. Thanks for the experience Team Starbucks. It was 100% hostile and welcoming. Wish to see you soon.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2021

I work in the Jersey Gardens mall, this Starbucks ​open when the entire mall opens. I never been to a Starbucks that doesn’t open early. They also don’t do order pick up, so not only can I not get my items before going into my job, when they open I have to wait on that long line with all the workers who's been waiting for them to open and the million of other people who is shopping. Then not only that they never have anything. They are always sold out. It’s horrible.

Original review: June 10, 2021

I have been to many Starbucks locations in several cities and states over the years. I want to take a moment to acknowledge Natatia at the Cottage Grove MN location. Natatia always has a very positive attitude and I look forward to having her take my order when she is working. It is employees like Natatia that take the customer experience at Starbucks to the next level. Her customer service is "Star" worthy! I would highly recommend Starbucks in Cottage Grove to anyone.

Original review: May 24, 2022

I stopped in at Starbucks at Coomera and they had a line of about 15 cars waiting, they served all the cars in drive through before making the coffees of any of the customers who had actually come into the store. They charge 90c to add syrup to your coffee which you don’t actually receive and is a far higher charge than similar coffee chains. The coffee was hot but tasted awful.

Original review: May 3, 2022

Starbucks is supposed to be a quality brand and we love Starbucks coffee. Recently their centres have started cutting cost by not providing paper bags when we purchase a product from Starbucks. We regularly buy coffee beans worth $20 from Starbucks and when we ask for a bag they have started providing excuses like "We have run out of bags." Their products are so expensive but they cannot provide a paper bag to even carry the purchased product. In USA, WEGMANS store provides huge strong paper bags for even the smallest purchase made. Sad to see the way cost cutting is taking a toll on customer experience.

Original review: April 15, 2022

It costs over $20 for 3 small breakfast sandwiches!! These should be $2-$3 a piece like every where else. And the greeting from the server was rude. A simple, “What do want“ is not a greeting! Too expensive and poor service!!! I won’t go back there!!

Original review: April 5, 2022

Good service, the employees are good at both English and Tagalog. Fast service and the environment are really clean and tidy. And I also appreciate the fact that they use paper straws to support the environment. 5 stars :>

Original review: April 5, 2022

I came back to Oklahoma City due to a business meeting and to visit my family. While visiting a Starbucks location in Oklahoma City, OK at 200 S Oklahoma City, OK 73104, I was threatened verbally as well as physically by an employee. I am a long-time daily customer of Starbucks. I would say I visit a location at least 335 days out of 365 per year. On the morning of April 5th, 2022, I went in to purchase my usual daily cup of coffee. I decided to purchase a protein box and a cheese and fruit box as well. While waiting in a fairly long line I arrived at the counter in which I were greeted by a young lady named **. My order was placed for a venti sized blonde roast of brewed coffee, including eight packages of agave, sugar free vanilla, cream and the two boxes discussed above.

After placing my order, ** continued to help five other people, pouring brewed coffee for a couple of them and sending the orders for the rest of them over to the line being worked by ** and **. I noticed everyone waiting for their coffee before I ordered as well as everyone in line after, leaving with their coffee. I noticed a guy working with the hot food items and asked him who the manager was due to my wait as well as my concern for my coffee. He stated he was the manager. Later identified as **. I went on to explain the service I was receiving whereas he directed ** to make my coffee.

** and ** began stating the coffee was previously made and my name was called going back and forth with the manager stating another customer walked away with it. The statements were simply not true. My name was never called, and my order was never made. As I stated above, I am a daily customer. I order the same exact coffee every day visiting my home location as well as many other locations while traveling. When placing a brewed coffee order the representative taking the order usually prepares the coffee order. ** neglected to do so while preparing all other brewed coffee orders before and after me, as customers placed their order. ** did not like my asking for a manager and became very aggressively abusive behind the line.

I asked the manager for her name which he stated was something different than **. I knew at that time I was going to be reaching out to the corporate office due to **’s behavior. I did not have a complaint regarding either of the other representatives **, **, and ** whereas I do understand Starbucks can get busy and things can be forgotten. While being so flustered regarding **’s behavior and the disbelief regarding how the manager on duty ** oversaw my complaint, I began to walk out while shockingly, **, ** and ** began waving at me smiling yelling for me to have a good day.

This area of the whole ordeal deemed to be completely antagonizing. While arriving at my destination I noticed I did not have my food items and drove back to Starbucks. I walked in and spoke to everyone whereas **, **, **, and ** were all looking at me as if they were surprised, I returned. I walked to the register advising **, I left my order. She than stated in front of everyone including other customers she saw me walk out with my bag. I explained to her I did not have my bag when I left, and she said she was positive I did. ** stated this fact at the least four to five times. Again, I stood completely shocked an employee would be allowed to state to a customer they were lying about leaving their order. Instead of treating me as a customer she treated me as I were a criminal.

I looked over at the table I originally stood by while waiting for my coffee and noticed my bag sitting on the table. After retrieving my bag, I asked for ** if I could speak with him in private regarding the treatment as well as the behavior of his staff. He refused to speak with me in private. I asked him for the name of the cashier which he gave to me. This gesture upset ** even more where she began to state rude gestures walking over to me pointing at her badge stating I pronounced her name incorrectly and then began to walk as if she were going to charge at me physically stating “people like you is why I am moving out of this country”. ** then began to physically hold her back from attacking me while walking her to the back of the store.

** yelled out be sure to tell Corporate my name is **. I walked in to get a bag of food I purchased and left due to the behavior of the staff at this location and was verbally and physically threatened being spoken to with blatant disrespect as a customer as well as a person. My goal was to contact Starbucks customer service regarding the actions of staff as well as the discrimination I received from **, “stating you people are the reason I am leaving the country.” I have had a couple of bad experiences when it comes to service from Starbucks however this one was the worst.

** threated me with physical and bodily harm while working at Starbucks. I should have called 911 due to the severity of the threat. ** was extremely aggressive, and management did not oversee the situation properly whereas if he would have it would have never escalated to such violence. I will need someone to contact me regarding this. I contacted customer service regarding this. I will need these actions as well as behavior addressed as soon as possible as well as a return phone call.

Starbucks Company Information