3.8/5 (749 ratings)

About Starbucks

Starbucks Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?

Original review: July 16, 2022

A Place to Be. The space I chose was Starbucks. Never in my life would I have imagined that I would be interested in writing a paper about this. I am currently traveling and it has been a place that I have been frequently visiting to sit down and take care of my studies. I am an avid coffee drinker also and love to sip on a beverage and take care of what I need to take care of. It is peaceful, although sometimes chaotic. I enjoy being able to sit down and do my work. I believe it is a great place for students like myself to sit down and be productive.

Here is why I think it is a great place to study, it has good coffee; caffeine helps me adjust to the workload and I become more attentive. The smells of the shop awaken my spirit as soon as I walk in. The music is always positive and uplifting, ranging from soul to jazz and up to more modern musical artists. I feel like it is a great place to sit down for a while and get things accomplished. There is an atmosphere at Starbucks that is recognizable to most people. I have relied on going there to focus.

The place provides seating and free Wi-Fi connection to easily get started on the tasks. I also can sit down and charge my accessories to keep things going. I can sit and remain undisturbed for the duration of my visit. If I decide to use the restroom, it's always clean and serviced regularly. If I decide I need more coffee It's right here in front of me. Sometimes after completing my work and studies, I decided to grab a nice hot beverage for the road. They always offer new and tasty drinks. I am sure there is something for almost anybody.

I love the atmosphere here; it's always pleasant even when it is operating at a high volume. I feel like I can be myself and focus on exactly what I need to focus on. I don't ever feel like a nuisance. I enjoy witnessing the smiles of the staff and people coming through momentarily. I enjoy the space that is here because I get to sit and watch the community doing what they do. I like seeing other customers taking advantage of the space and being productive also. I enjoy completing my work and going home afterward. It is a great place to meet and have conversations with friends, family, and just about anyone. I have done one-on-one 12-step work with fellow people in recovery. It is a hub for networking.

I highly recommend any person to try out and take advantage of the space and sit and stay awhile. I have been able to accomplish a lot of work, not just school studies. I love coming in to get my favorite beverage, but I also love being extra productive. It is surely a space that will not disappoint anyone. I think it is a place to be because it offers freedom of individuality and expression. To me, it is a place to be human and myself.

Original review: May 30, 2022

I have been going to this store regularly for years. The last year has been almost daily. It is a very busy store but they move us through quickly. It seems like the employees all get along and do their jobs efficiently and curiously. One day a slight mistake was made and could have been my error due to the fact I usually have a large order, but a very nice young lady Stephanie took care of it, with a smile. If I need coffee I will wait to drive to this store. The manager Elaina is always working with a smile. Maybe that is why her employees treat us all that way. These days it is hard to find good customer service but to find exceptional service is even better. Thank you to Stephanie and the whole crew. Great job Elaina.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 6, 2022

The first time after years I felt the “welcome to Starbucks” greeting at this place & I said in my heart “well Mr. first CEO returned with his principles”. I read his books, but for the many Starbucks doors I entered in the founder’s story in the book & the practice at most Starbucks were totally different. I’m very excited to experience as the book stories. Keep the warm tradition. Get going!!!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

I would like to give a huge shoutout to the Starbucks employees at the Kroger location in Plano, Tx. at Coit and Hwy 121. All of their employees are super friendly, efficient and always remember my drink combo. Me and my husband have been going to that Starbucks for six years now and we love our Baristas. Most days, there is only one Barista tending to the store but they are always efficient and seem to do an amazing job single handedly. I would like to give a special shoutout to Michelle, she always greets me with a smile and a funny story, which makes my day amazing. Thank you Michelle for always being my ray of sunshine first thing in the morning.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2022

Had a wonderful Christmas. Such an amazing experience this time at Starbucks. Mesmerizing taste and hospitality at its core. Delicious caramel frappe, turkey and cheese pretzel sandwich yet chasing my taste buds. The Starbucks downstreet had a really tranquil environment and great for having a hot coffee on a cold winter day. I love the sparkling bottled water and the painting on the walls which give me a feel of satisfaction. A relaxed and comforting environment to provide on a happy day. It's a great place to spend some time with friends, family and converse. Thanks for the experience Team Starbucks. It was 100% hostile and welcoming. Wish to see you soon.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

I went to Starbucks and asked for a vanilla and and the Barista gave me what was left in the blender, I asked for a new one and the Barista charged me Double for it. DO NOT GO TO 12501 Jefferson Davis Highway Bermuda Square, Chester, VA 23831.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

I used to spend over $100 a month in Starbucks coffee and do the receipt upload for stars as part of the loyalty rewards on top of buying several drinks from the on site barista when I was near one as I am not local to any. Then Starbucks stopped the receipt upload for stars, so now I am boycotting Starbucks due to receipt upload ending and now buying from Black Rifle Coffee. Over the years Starbucks keeps chopping away at the loyalty star program. In the past you got way more star benefits but now it's super skimpy.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

I am continually disappointed when going to Starbucks. I am not sure they are reading the room… so to speak. The cost Continues to go up… as all things. But there should be a level of competing with the competitor. In our town we have 2 new Dunkin Donuts and they are less expensive. No am sure they are pulling customers. It also seems they are shorting the cups. Do not seem to be full on the craft drinks. Service has been much better than Last year. Have been a consumer for a Long time. Just seem it’s time to feed the customer more obviously than points.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

1) Starbucks uses unhealthy milks that are loaded with sugar because they are cheaper than high quality milks (almond, etc).

2) Starbucks has continuously cut their rewards program over the past few years. Now, you have to ‘activate’ double star days. They know the more trouble they put people through, the less people will get the benefit.

GREEDY and overpriced. My family does not patronize Starbucks much anymore. Their drinks are very high profit items and they should be improving the rewards program instead of cutting it.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2022

Purchased one cup of coffee and was charged 3 times for 1 cup so I am owed a credit to my debit card, however I was told after calling the 800 number that they will not be able to give me credit and the store will not likely give me a credit because it has been over 48hours. I suppose I should have assumed that they were going to rip me off with this triple charge and check my account and since I did not do that they decided to keep my money or offer me a card so that I lose my choice of where I spend the money that they stole. Such poor business ethics.

Starbucks Company Information