2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.02/5

Starbucks Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

As soon as he sees me walk in the door he has my croissant warming up. This group is always nice, friendly, and knowledgeable, they work very well as a team, great job!!!! They all know my name, I feel at home.

Original review: July 12, 2020

The employee, Sami, was very helpful to us when the Starbucks app didn’t submit the order correctly. She helped us fix the problem and made our drinks new. She has awesome customer service, very sweet lady. Really appreciate her hard work and kindness.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 18, 2020

I recently visited a new Starbucks location on Sharon Rd. and Fairview Rd. I was impressed with their 100 sanitation code before I got my beverage. After I got my Caramel Ribbon Crunch and S’mores Frappes, I was elated! The sweetness and crunch was so satisfying and not too sweet, not to mention they were beautifully made and topped with a mountain of cool whip (I love cool whip). The balance of Carmel and coffee doesn’t always work out, and is often too sweet, but I could not put it down. The service was amazing and I wish I could just say thank you to the man in the windows! I would definitely recommend adding the crunch to your next Carmel Frappe, it was divine.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

A few weeks ago, I went into Starbucks on Main St, in Brighton to study for my college psychology class. I ordered a pumpkin cream cold brew after a friend recommended it. When I got my drink, it looked very professional with the different layers of coffee and pumpkin cream. I stirred the two layers satisfyingly together and then took the first drink and I fell in love with the drink. The texture and taste were so creamy. The atmosphere was perfect for studying. I would 100% recommend the pumpkin cream cold brew to anyone who enjoys coffee or if you are looking for something different than the Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

While living in the United States I patronized Starbucks. I even had a Starbucks card. It had a balance of around $25. I decided to travel overseas and walked into a Starbucks in Bangkok and presented my card for payment. It was not accepted!!! Starbucks cards are ONLY good in the country they are issued in! Imagine if American Express or Visa or Mastercard ran their business like that! As I can't return to the US because of the COVID pandemic, I essentially was scammed by Starbucks!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

Starbucks does not know the difference between latte and cappuccino. I just ordered a triple venti "dry" cappuccino. I should not have to specify dry but I was told once that it would ensure that my cappuccino was made with foam instead of milk. Even that doesn't help. My drink today weighed about 5 lbs from all the milk in it. I couldn't even taste the espresso, it was like drinking a big cup of warm milk. I could drink this at bedtime and sleep very well. Go back to espresso school, it's not rocket science.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

My favorite Starbucks items are frappuccinos. Even though Starbucks prices are high, a frappuccino made correctly is worth it to me. Unfortunately, their consistency has been all over the map. I have had frappuccinos that were as thin as water. Some were the wrong flavor or the wrong size. Some did not resemble frappuccinos at all and who knows what was actually in them. The one I had today was like that and this is what prompted me to finally write a review to vent about it.

Okay, the world has far worse problems to worry about than weird frappuccinos. But still, it shouldn't be too much to ask that the quality of Starbucks offerings have more consistency to them. Perhaps better training and screening of your baristas? The "frappuccino" I had today was mostly foam with apparently a heavy overdose of caffeine. It had a strong burnt taste and was the first one that ever gave me an upset stomach followed by a dizzy headache. (?) Fortunately, I didn't try to finish it. Come on, Starbucks. Get your act together as far as consistent quality is concerned.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2020

Starbucks has lowered their standards in cleanliness, presentation and morals. I have gone from one location to the other trying to order without there being any issues in the last 2 weeks. I have put in 5 complaints from 3 different locations. Complaints that stem from wiping my drink off with a dirty rag, leaving hair on my cup, taking my drink back from a customer's hand that was taken into his vehicle while I sit in my car behind him and once at the window was offered the same drink, to making my drink incorrectly and instead of remaking it the employee tries fixing it by adding ingredients through the top of the plastic top.

All of these incidents were back to back within 2 weeks. That’s way too many. Starbucks needs to consider setting up secret shoppers so they can really see what is going on. We are in the midst of a pandemic. I don’t understand why a drink was even allowed to leave a customers hand and bought back through the window let alone that same drink given to another customer. I refused with resistance from the employee because she felt there was nothing wrong with the drink. Never mind being unsafe and unsanitary.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2020

My 4 friends and myself were treated like scum! We all support our country and President Trump so we all had our Trump hats on. The minute we were seen by the help, the guy said to me, “you’ll have to remove your hats, we don’t want problems.” I asked for the manager and was told that she’s not here but I can call later and speak with her. They wouldn’t serve us with our hats on! Very rude!

Original review: July 29, 2020

I attempted to purchase a gift card from Starbucks (via online). During the process, the “System” indicated a problem on their end with the first Credit Card I tried to use for the purchase. I entered another credit card and was approved for the purchase. I received an email confirming this. I subsequently received an Email indicating all transactions were not approved, so no gift card would be issued. I checked my Credit Card info online and discovered both credit cards had been charged. I called Starbucks Customer Service and was told, "That’s Unfortunate." My cards were charged but no card issued. I now have been charged twice for a gift card that will not be issued. Only response from Starbucks is "That’s Unfortunate.” I have been stolen from by Starbucks.

Starbucks Company Information