2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

3.7/5 (509 ratings)

About Starbucks

Starbucks Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

This is the first time I go to this store located in Bristol and 17th St in Santa Ana, California. The staff was rude, not a smile, very short. It is pretty evident that they were not trained for customer service. The floor was very filthy. It looked like it wasn´t cleaned in several days. It was dirty and coffee stains everywhere. We had to clean our table because it was dirty like the rest of the tables. My wife went to the restroom. She had to do her business standing up because it was so dirty that she didn´t dare to sit on the toilet. I will never go back to this store and maybe to Starbucks.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

I know the world's so crazy although all these big chains that people flock to. Starbucks has no customer service, maybe no training idk?! I do know the coffee was horrible, not what ordered & super expensive! The worst part was my dog Chloe was diagnosed with bladder cancer last year & been wanting to take her to get a puppuccino, heard so many good thinking, yea it's a dog treat made with dogs in mind, great ingredients. Right, wow so wrong, a little plastic cup filled with canned whip cream! Really Starbucks! Nothing else to say except Starbucks suck bottom line! Why is it when companies become successful their quality goes way down and price way up!

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

I ordered regular coffee and asked for cream. They charged an extra $.70 for the cream. The coffee was very hot, and I was about 30 miles away before I took a drink, and then realized that they had not put in the cream. Charging $.70 for cream is a rip-off; failing to give me what I paid for is theft.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

On Sept. 28, 2021, around 2:00 pm: Starbucks at Sherway Gardens in Toronto, Ontario. Place itself is dirty: spilled coffee on the tables, napkins under the tables. Personnel is rude - when asked to clean up the tables, in return asked to show proof of vaccination; after seeing it, still didn't clean up table. Couldn't imagine such poor service even a couple years ago. Coffee, by the way, a bit cold and tastes watered.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

The cookie my daughter was eating got a hair coming out of it; absolutely ridiculous. Not recommending this at all. Can’t be trusted after paying 280 for one cookie; who can trust a brand this big and claims safety but can’t even be careful with such mistakes in COVID times.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

I want to share my tragically experience, on Sept 11/2021, I order coffee through drive through and when I reach through the window, she hand me the coffee which after I grab it, open from the lid falling on my hand and arm burning it, and felt all over my car door. Immediately I request speaking to the manager expecting he will instruct me to go to the Dr. and follow a report. Instead he approach with a little piece of paper and told me to write my name and phone number and someone will contact me. They contacted me 2 days later to offer me a $25.00 gift card, and told me that was my fault since the coffee was on my hand, which I told her to keep it, since I will never buy anything from them due to my bad experience.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

I am thanking for their staff for their support of me. I am grateful to their customers and my great coffee each morning. Thanks again for your support and for your polite manners. I can appreciate the hard work done at the Yonge and Holly Street. JP

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

Coffee tastes like poison. Bakery is inedible. Starbucks in Dundas Ontario. Are there any Food Control organizations to check up what Starbucks food and drinks made of? I got pain in the liver area though my liver never gives me any problem.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

Went to the Starbucks in Newport News' Tech Center (VA) and had the worst customer service by the rudest manager and employee. The manager is lazy and the subordinate co-signs her foolishness. Neither of them would walk 10 feet to let me know which item was mine after they put it with the walk up orders without a name (my name was not taken) and then kept yelling for me to "get it from down there" after I asked "Which one is mine?" This exchange went back and forth before the subordinate finally walked all the way to the area to figure out which one was mine - after I asked if they just wanted me to pick up whichever one I felt like taking. Rude. Lazy. Ridiculous. If this post doesn't make sense it's because the entire experience did not make sense. At all.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

Have been frequenting Starbucks for 30 years. Have liked most of their drinks. Their new iced apple macchiato is something I would not order again. Normally I love apple anything but disliked the flavor of this and didn’t finish… very disappointing.

Starbucks Company Information