3.65/5
Based on 1,242 ratings submitted in the last year

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Starbucks

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

679 Starbucks Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

I am a Canadian who was recently lost and looking for a company in Olympia Washington. My Canadian cell phone was unable to help and the Nav system in my car wasn't either, so I went into a Starbucks to get myself a much needed triple latte and ask if anyone could tell me where this shop was. The store manager, Lacey **, heard me asking a clerk if he knew where it was, and the next thing we knew she was looking it up on her phone and offered to write out directions on how we could get there. It was such a relief just to have the address and know that we would be able to find the object of our journey (the store was in Lacey, as it turned out)! Couldn't be more grateful for her kindness!

Original review: May 31, 2019

This Tuesday I had the most horrible experience with renting a car at the Orlando airport through Orbitz and Alamo. When I stopped at the Starbucks to get something to drink and rethink what I was going to do in my situation I was on the phone with the Orbitz manager who was completely useless and the cashier at the Starbucks in the airport overheard the conversation and decided to be helpful, thoughtful and she saved my faith in humanity!! I was on the phone arguing with the manager at Orbitz and ordered my drink, I went to put my credit card in the machine and she said, "You’re all good." I was already upset with everybody else I had ran into so I almost bit her head off thinking she was incompetent for not charging my card.

But no. She was not incompetent at all. She was the only thing that got me through that horrible day! I told her, "You didn’t charge my card," and she said, "I know. It’s on me today, I hope it helps your day get better!!" She did make me cry but it was a good cry so I didn’t catch her name but I wanted her to know she was amazing thoughtful!!! She renewed my faith in humanity with that much needed drink that meant more than you know!!! Thank truly Starbucks in the airport for NOT hiring jerks like the rest of the staff there!

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

Aside from great drinks and good food the service has to be the best I've ever had at any Starbucks store. I've been using Starbucks since 1974, all over this country and this store has the best service of any other store. I have and will always recommend visiting that store.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

I was pregnant when the violet drink Came out. I got this drink nearly every single day when I was pregnant and now I crave this drink. I’m not a coffee drinker so this drink keeps me coming back time after time!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

This company has earned its popularity by maintaining a great quality business. Starbucks holds a welcoming environment, is widely available, and serves a variety of menu options. Starbucks has a unique, modern style. Starbucks creates a place fitting to the environment, giving them a truly natural and positive vibe. Locals are most likely to feel at home at their surrounding locations. The employees at every location always fit in perfectly as well. The alternative styles and quirky personalities of Starbucks employees make for authentic coffeehouse vibes.

Each Starbucks location meets the standards every coffeehouse strives for. Starbucks is the most convenient coffee shop to find while on the go. No matter where you are you can usually find a Starbucks in less than 5 miles. Life is made easier for those who are running late but still need a pick-me-up. Not only are there individual standing shops, but Starbucks can be found in nearly every big grocery store, airports, hospitals, hotels, and food courts. Grabbing coffee while running errands or without having to leave work has never been made easier. The availability of this coffee shop is remarkable.

Starbucks keeps everyone in mind and has become so widely available over the decades that it makes it even harder to turn down such great coffee and pastries. Starbucks serves a much larger variety of food and beverages than most local coffee shops. Aside from quality coffee drinks and teas, a variety of breakfast sandwiches, pastries, and paninis are on the menu for everyone to enjoy. People come to a coffeehouse, or any place of business for that matter, for an inviting atmosphere, convenience, and variety. As the largest coffee joint in the United States, Starbucks meets these high standards and more in their coffeehouses. If someone is looking for coffee shop recommendations, wherever they are, Starbucks is the place.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

This was a drink I was really looking forward to trying. It's the new fad so of course I had to try it. I only was able to stomach 1/4 of it and threw the rest away. I felt sick to my stomach. I took tums and they didn't help. I thought I was going to throw up and ended up sitting my whole evening out because I was so sick and felt so horrible. I would not recommend this drink. Not only is it not worth the price, it isn't worth the stomach ache and pain. Never going to drink this again. Very disappointed.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

I have been a consistent customer of Starbucks for well over 10+ years, and have had some minor issues. Some I addressed others I simply let slide, mostly due to my rapport with the management managerial staff AND Baristas but however, my rapport is of little consequence after my recent experience at the hands of Starbucks. Apparently, they felt the need to take it upon themselves following a day's regular purchase of my caramel macchiato with 4 espresso shots no foam at 200 degrees. They then took an additional 150 stars from my rewards 3 consecutive times on the same day.

Mind you this was during my purchase through my app of $7.68 for my drink, not thru a star redemption and this continued for an entire month and they responded by giving back 300 of the 700 + stars they stole and $10 onto my card which covers the amount of 1 of my espresso drinks and 300 stars equates to two espresso drinks which totals 3 drinks and 700+ stars equates to 5+ drinks. Unfortunately, the espresso machine purchased will be opened and used after the redemption of my remaining stars and monies on my card and bid Starbucks Adieu. They have lost a customer and the several thousands of dollars invested over 10 years without possessing actual stock in their company!!!!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

I went in to the new Starbucks in Lakewood on Detroit Ave. People bringing their dogs in to a good service area. I can see if it was a service dog that's different and Ali no mirrors in the bathroom. They should give free refills on coffee with the price they charge for coffee. Panera bread gives free refills. They should have a senior discount for people that can't afford Starbucks prices. Customer service was okay. Kathy.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2019

They charge ~5$ for a chai tea Latte and does not train the employees how to make them, each store make it their own way. Horrific experience today at a Starbucks in Riverside, CA. They literally give me boiling Milk. I asked them to add more tea, then the lady in the store asked me, “You want more syrup?” How the hell a customer know you are using a secret syrup to make Chai tea latte. I repeatedly asked I need more tea.. Of course she got angry.. I have to walk away with the boiling milk. First of all you make the worst chai tea latte, still I am drinking it and you make it worst. Don't exploit customers like this. Hopefully somebody sees this and take necessary action.

Original review: July 31, 2019

Bought the cocoa cloud in a couple of locations and man what a waste of money. The last drink I got was 80-85% foam. This has been the trend. Pathetic especially since we are paying full price for the drink which is over after a couple of sips.

Starbucks Company Information