2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.58/5

Starbucks Reviews

Original review: June 18, 2020

I recently visited a new Starbucks location on Sharon Rd. and Fairview Rd. I was impressed with their 100 sanitation code before I got my beverage. After I got my Caramel Ribbon Crunch and S’mores Frappes, I was elated! The sweetness and crunch was so satisfying and not too sweet, not to mention they were beautifully made and topped with a mountain of cool whip (I love cool whip). The balance of Carmel and coffee doesn’t always work out, and is often too sweet, but I could not put it down. The service was amazing and I wish I could just say thank you to the man in the windows! I would definitely recommend adding the crunch to your next Carmel Frappe, it was divine.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

A few weeks ago, I went into Starbucks on Main St, in Brighton to study for my college psychology class. I ordered a pumpkin cream cold brew after a friend recommended it. When I got my drink, it looked very professional with the different layers of coffee and pumpkin cream. I stirred the two layers satisfyingly together and then took the first drink and I fell in love with the drink. The texture and taste were so creamy. The atmosphere was perfect for studying. I would 100% recommend the pumpkin cream cold brew to anyone who enjoys coffee or if you are looking for something different than the Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

The Starbucks in Lakewood is nice and cozy but I like to see more tables than those lower chairs and small tables. It makes hard for people to sit down who are seniors like me. Also I this the coffee should be free on refills. Ruth is such a nice and friendly person. She even remembers your name. I think Starbucks is a good place to come to. The music isn't loud and you can hear yourself talk. Thank you Starbucks for making my day better. Service is good but bit pricing.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

I have been a Starbucks customer for years. The steadfastness of their quality service and coffee is second to none. The proof of their standards is the years and years of proven service and "customer-first" attitude. They get my money because they deserve it. Period.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

I am a Canadian who was recently lost and looking for a company in Olympia Washington. My Canadian cell phone was unable to help and the Nav system in my car wasn't either, so I went into a Starbucks to get myself a much needed triple latte and ask if anyone could tell me where this shop was. The store manager, Lacey **, heard me asking a clerk if he knew where it was, and the next thing we knew she was looking it up on her phone and offered to write out directions on how we could get there. It was such a relief just to have the address and know that we would be able to find the object of our journey (the store was in Lacey, as it turned out)! Couldn't be more grateful for her kindness!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?

Original review: May 30, 2020

We ordered online & paid but they lost order so I had to reorder & pay while my daughter tried to get her refund from first order... Then they mangled the order she requested a Caramel macchiato but they didn’t mix it. Caramel sat on bottom & they just poured milk in it... I ordered strawberry refresher with extra strawberry & somehow they made it slightly bitter! I heard them express to a man that waited for 20 min for plain black coffee that they where trying but didn’t really know how to make coffee! Seriously???? This terrible! Don’t go to Mad River store near Dayton mall. They suck!!!!

Original review: May 22, 2020

I frequent about 10 Starbucks in the Richmond Virginia area. I noted that prices have risen 10% in the past year but I still buy. It seems that now in 2020 8 out of 10 times when I purchase a Venti coffee, the cup is only partially filled. Most times 2 inches short. I ask for whipped cream but rarely get it. If I don’t make them open the cup before they hand it to me to verify the drink, I have to call and or go back through the drive thru to have them fix it. Seems I am paying for a Venti but get a Grande most times. Since the happens across multiple stores, it seems to be the new business model requiring the customer to QA the quantity and quality of the order. I think Starbucks has started to decline and is now out priced themselves in the market. The “Coffee Experience” is no more when you can’t trust them when you place an order.

Original review: May 13, 2020

5/13/2020. Worst customer service I’ve ever experience. Would not recommend this Pine Island location. I went to the Starbucks and at the entrance there’s a two way Street at was waiting on the right to make a right turn at. There were cars on the left. I waited for two cars to enter and I proceeded to enter. This mad lady came from behind me. Literally drove my car off the line violently and this lady name Bianca who works at this location who hasn't seen how crazy this woman push me out off the way. Almost crashing me with her car. Assumed that I was trying to cut the lady off without looking the video nothing. Refused to listen to me, side the other ** lady of course.

I told my daughter to get out of the car to record how aggressive she was driving. Big mistake, the mad lady almost run her over. She was ready to kill my daughter with her car for coffee. I call this location to explain to a manager what happened. The same employee Bianca said to me that she was the manager. She refuse to listen for the second time and she hung up the phone after accusing me of coming from the parking lot which is false again accusing us of the wrongdoing without watching any of the footage and without being present. Worst customer service I’ve ever experience. Would not recommend this location.

Original review: April 4, 2020

Went to the drive-through on Valley Creek in Minnesota this morning. The customer before me paid with cash - he received his change back - barista did not wash her hands and proceeded to hand me my drink. I am not pleased - should have refused to take the drinks.??. It was about 9:00 AM.

Original review: March 7, 2020

I drive Grubhub....so time is $$. I ordered caramel ribbon crunch frappuccino with extra caramel. Sounds simple right? Nope, could barely see any caramel. So I asked her to add...no. They decide to remake it. Ok. More waiting. So 2nd time great, back to my job. Then I realize there is NO CRUNCH on it!! Seriously?? Nope, not waiting for a third one to be made. C'mon Starbucks, get it together!!

Starbucks Company Information