2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

3.8/5 (507 ratings)

About Starbucks

Starbucks Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?

Original review: May 24, 2021

I have been a loyal SB Gold Card member for more than 10 years. Each day I buy 2 beverages, and on occasion, food or snack items. On a recent trip to a location in Florida, I ordered a hot coffee and other items. When I picked up the coffee from my car cup holder, the sides of the cup pushed in causing the lid to pop off and the coffee to spill on the center console of my car. Right on top of the technology ball that controls my radio, XM, NAV, cell, and internal features of the car.

This is not the first time this has occurred. This is caused by the employee grabbing the cup and creasing the top pushing their fingers together and creating a crimp in the ridge. The crimp causes the lid to not properly seat on the top ridge of the cup causing it to pop off when you grab the cup toward the top of the outside about 4-6 inches from the top. SB has determined because the coffee was in my car at the time it spilled, they are taking no responsibility. WTF? I have decided based on the negative response I received from Starbucks Customer Service, I will no longer step foot in a store again, buy any of their products, or retain their stock going forward.

Original review: April 5, 2021

Starbucks rewards program is a total joke. I have been a loyal customer for years. Lately I’ve found out that the offers they send out to customers for bonus stars are really a slap in the face to regular customers and favor the rare or occasional customers. I received an offer to receive 50 bonus stars for six consecutive days of purchases while my daughter who rarely uses Starbucks received the same offer but for 100 bonus stars for six consecutive days of purchases. To me this says “we can take advantage of you because you are loyal and we will try to lure in the ones who aren’t loyal by giving them a better deal”. All I can say is I feel a real craving for Dunkin' coming on. Starbucks doesn’t deserve my money or my loyalty.

Original review: April 3, 2021

Personnel handling multiple cups of coffee and touching objects and money and then touching my lid where I have to put my mouth to drink from. Not practicing covid-19 protocol. A person said, "well we wash our hands." They do not wash their hands in between every transaction.

Original review: March 26, 2021

Radio too loud. Could not hear person behind counter after waiting 5 mins to be helped. Not patient with me. Surprised I asked for a straw. That saying "be kind as you do not know what the person you are talking to may be dealing with". Not asked what flavor of coffee I would like to order. Maybe if the music was not so loud... We each would have understood each other better.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Second time in a week I've gone to Starbucks and ordered pistachio grande and they didn't put the pistachio pumps in. We get it and leave with a terrible coffee for a very high price. And they expect us to tip as well! I'm not going back if I can't treat myself to what I've ordered. BTW this was on Frederica St..

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

I was in line for 15 min before having to leave for an appointment. Never did get coffee. Unacceptable! Location is Petoskey, MI. Drive through Starbucks on us 131! Need to investigate what is wrong at this site. I don't have time to wait that long.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

On Sunday I order my quad Americano. I get to work and realized there is no sticker on the cup. Decaf is marked with the name "Gamer." On Monday, I returned and was told "sorry, nothing I can do". Bye SB.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

I always bought hot tea in Riverdale Target Starbucks. Today November 30 2020 I asked the woman who was making tea do not touch the hole on the cover of glass your hand, because covid. The woman did not listen me and touched her hand the hole of the cover a glass and else she poured the teatime the brim of the glass. I said, "Give me a cover, I'll make it myself," she gave it.

When I closed the glass, I inadvertently scalded my hand, hot tea poured out on my wrist, because it was so uncomfortable do it, there was glass to protect worker against Covid. She didn't even give me a napkin. She began to quickly wipe the table, where the tea had poured out, she absolutely did not care what was with my hand, I say call the manager it hurts until she wiped the table, she didn’t call, the manager said that they did not accept complaints in writing. I was waiting the ice for my hand around 10 minutes. The manager and of course she was indifferent. My question is why they work with money and after this they don’t wash hands and go to do coffee straight. And second question who will answer that I burned myself the hot tea. I have the pictures. Never come back to Starbucks.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

On, November 21, 2020 my friend ordered a Venti dark black coffee. As The area became crowded coffee he was obligated to keep a 2 meter distance to accommodate to COVID-19 restrictions. So after 20 to 25 minutes He finished the coffee and went back for a refill. Their staff refused him a refill. ** the supervisor in charge at 4341 International Village Vancouver BC Starbucks location claimed the manager ended free refills for customers. My friend gradually related to her and stated The Starbucks refill policy and showed her the policy on his phone. Yet she ignorantly turned her back and shouted at my friend “my manager said to not give refills”. My friend patiently said, "I would like to see that in writing." ** refused and treated me disrespectfully, stating that it’s because of her manager **.

My friend was merciful to her for her non sense of breaking Starbucks franchise policy, reminded her of the policy and showed her the policy off the Internet. She then became aggressive threatening to call security. Therefore I said, "How about you just write down a reference number on your manager's card and your name." ** refused. She was very disrespectful! Now I must sacrifice time to remove disrespectful people from my environment. Now My friend will have be compensated for the refill that He purchased, and receive favour from the franchise representative to get compensation for our loss of time and suffering, enduring harassment from Starbucks employee **.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

They never gave me my cookies.. Like how can you not see on my order I ordered madeleines? So I asked for a refund period. And then their breakfast burrito is more tortilla than whatever inside! I stay at Dutch Bros from now on. I’m sorry Starbucks. Used to be my fave but then y’all wanna get real lazy with the customer service and making the food or prepping it, whatever tf y’all do.

Starbucks Company Information