2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.68/5
Based on 1,510 ratings submitted in the last year

Starbucks Reviews

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

Starbucks used to have the best Hot Chocolate around, but I stopped into their St Ann Missouri, store for a Hot Chocolate today, it has been a couple years since I got one, alas it was a crappy brown water waste of money, not the rich, creamy, chocolate it used to be, I Will not be going back for any of their overpriced garbage anymore....

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

Went to Starbucks today. Bought 3 croissants. Each one came in a transparent plastic wrap. I expressed my concern regarding the environment. The barista smiled at me and emphasized on every croissant's guaranteed freshness. Today, I felt that our efforts to become a more sustainable country is a lost battle as long as these big companies don't feel the need to become more environmentally friendly. To stop passing out straws deliberately is not enough.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

I have been a committed Starbucks customer for years, in fact since they came to Winston-Salem, North Carolina. I use the store on Jonestown Road and the store on Stratford Road. I had almost decided that I would stop using the stores because the staff has become so inexperienced. The lines are very long and in the morning when we are trying to get to work; an unnecessary delay due to lack of staffing and inexperienced staff is the last thing that you wish to encounter.

This week, I went to the Starbucks on Stratford Road on Monday. My drink that I order most often was $5.07. On Tuesday, the same drink was $5.28. When, I inquired as to whether or not the cost of the drink was increased I was told: The holiday keys were turned on the register on yesterday evening so the drink cost have increased. So, everyone's Christmas or holiday greeting and present from Starbucks is a PRICE INCREASE! A price increase even before, they have even begun distributing the drinks in the holiday containers. Now, a 0.21 increase is not going to break my bank but over the course of the time for the holidays the increase will amount to the about $11.76 for a daily Starbucks customer. For starbucks, just the first 1 million customers will result in a net financial gain of $11,760,000.00. We know that they have more than 1 million customers!!!!!

NOW JUST IMAGINE THAT STARBUCKS CONVENIENTLY FORGETS TO EVER REVERSE THE HOLIDAY KEY. SHAME ON YOU STARBUCKS!!!!!! I have decided that I will no longer visit your stores. I hope that other customers realize that you forgot to give us a christmas or holiday greeting for being your loyal customer. Instead, You greedily are demand a gift from us. Goodbye!!! Goodbye!!!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I ordered two to go coffee boxes at least 10 days in advance. On the day I was to pick up my order, it was not ready. In fact whoever took my order didn't even write it down. So I had to wait and wait and wait for them to drip my coffee. No discount was offered, NOTHING!!! During my wait they could've offered me a coffee while I waited. In turn this caused me to be late to my very important meeting which Starbucks doesn't care about. So basically, very poor service, uneducated staff, unpleasant service at the new Starbucks store in Fairbanks, Ak on the corner of College/Old Steese.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

Enjoyed the bookstore but when I went to get coffee and sit and read at a table it was like being stuck in a teenage ** movie. What drug are the Starbucks workers taking? They are laughing like they both just inhaled helium, ate a handful of ** gummies, then took **. Where's the manager? People are trying to read.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

Great coffee, great employees, great experience! I used to hate coffee, but now I'm hooked. Thanks to the coffee gods at Starbucks. Whenever there's a problem with my order, they always refund me, and I'm so thankful for that.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

I have been a loyal customer of Starbucks for over 15yrs. Lately I have noticed my venti blond has a blah taste. More like cheap gas station coffee. It wasn't just me, I asked several family members what they thought. They verified it was gross coffee! What happened!? I even tried several other Starbucks. Same problem. Really Starbucks! Do you think we won't notice when you hike the price of your coffee and cheapened your product? I guess another good thing has bit the dust. I can make my own gross coffee at home????

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

I purchased 2 slices of cake and 1 had plastic in the middle. I called Starbucks customer service and was told I could be helped because I ain’t have a Starbucks account. Ask for the rep name. Told her to give me district manager name and give him my information and she told me I’ll be better off taking back to the store and hung up on me. I have pictures. How can I upload them? I always love Starbucks cakes but now my brain not going to allow me to eat their cakes anymore. Starbucks customers service rep sucks. Treated me like I was not a paying customer.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

This was a drink I was really looking forward to trying. It's the new fad so of course I had to try it. I only was able to stomach 1/4 of it and threw the rest away. I felt sick to my stomach. I took tums and they didn't help. I thought I was going to throw up and ended up sitting my whole evening out because I was so sick and felt so horrible. I would not recommend this drink. Not only is it not worth the price, it isn't worth the stomach ache and pain. Never going to drink this again. Very disappointed.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

I have been a consistent customer of Starbucks for well over 10+ years, and have had some minor issues. Some I addressed others I simply let slide, mostly due to my rapport with the management managerial staff AND Baristas but however, my rapport is of little consequence after my recent experience at the hands of Starbucks. Apparently, they felt the need to take it upon themselves following a day's regular purchase of my caramel macchiato with 4 espresso shots no foam at 200 degrees. They then took an additional 150 stars from my rewards 3 consecutive times on the same day.

Mind you this was during my purchase through my app of $7.68 for my drink, not thru a star redemption and this continued for an entire month and they responded by giving back 300 of the 700 + stars they stole and $10 onto my card which covers the amount of 1 of my espresso drinks and 300 stars equates to two espresso drinks which totals 3 drinks and 700+ stars equates to 5+ drinks. Unfortunately, the espresso machine purchased will be opened and used after the redemption of my remaining stars and monies on my card and bid Starbucks Adieu. They have lost a customer and the several thousands of dollars invested over 10 years without possessing actual stock in their company!!!!

Starbucks Company Information