3.8/5 (746 ratings)

About Starbucks

Starbucks Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?

Original review: May 31, 2022

I visited the Starbucks in Flowood, Mississippi on May 29, 2022, and the young man gave me the very hot tea with the top off and it went everywhere. My thigh was on fire and when I asked for napkins he just looked at me. I gave him the tea back and asked for the manager. Mr. Cody came to the window and when I told him what happened he said "really" with a smirk on his face. I was like, "Yes" then he went on to say, "Oh," but the smirk was still on his face. He was questioning the fact of if I really got burned. When I asked for my money back he got an attitude. He refuse to tell me the general manager's name or number.

Original review: May 30, 2022

I have been going to this store regularly for years. The last year has been almost daily. It is a very busy store but they move us through quickly. It seems like the employees all get along and do their jobs efficiently and curiously. One day a slight mistake was made and could have been my error due to the fact I usually have a large order, but a very nice young lady Stephanie took care of it, with a smile. If I need coffee I will wait to drive to this store. The manager Elaina is always working with a smile. Maybe that is why her employees treat us all that way. These days it is hard to find good customer service but to find exceptional service is even better. Thank you to Stephanie and the whole crew. Great job Elaina.

Original review: May 24, 2022

I stopped in at Starbucks at Coomera and they had a line of about 15 cars waiting, they served all the cars in drive through before making the coffees of any of the customers who had actually come into the store. They charge 90c to add syrup to your coffee which you don’t actually receive and is a far higher charge than similar coffee chains. The coffee was hot but tasted awful.

Original review: May 3, 2022

Starbucks is supposed to be a quality brand and we love Starbucks coffee. Recently their centres have started cutting cost by not providing paper bags when we purchase a product from Starbucks. We regularly buy coffee beans worth $20 from Starbucks and when we ask for a bag they have started providing excuses like "We have run out of bags." Their products are so expensive but they cannot provide a paper bag to even carry the purchased product. In USA, WEGMANS store provides huge strong paper bags for even the smallest purchase made. Sad to see the way cost cutting is taking a toll on customer experience.

Original review: April 15, 2022

It costs over $20 for 3 small breakfast sandwiches!! These should be $2-$3 a piece like every where else. And the greeting from the server was rude. A simple, “What do want“ is not a greeting! Too expensive and poor service!!! I won’t go back there!!

Original review: April 6, 2022

The first time after years I felt the “welcome to Starbucks” greeting at this place & I said in my heart “well Mr. first CEO returned with his principles”. I read his books, but for the many Starbucks doors I entered in the founder’s story in the book & the practice at most Starbucks were totally different. I’m very excited to experience as the book stories. Keep the warm tradition. Get going!!!

Original review: April 5, 2022

Good service, the employees are good at both English and Tagalog. Fast service and the environment are really clean and tidy. And I also appreciate the fact that they use paper straws to support the environment. 5 stars :>

Original review: April 5, 2022

I came back to Oklahoma City due to a business meeting and to visit my family. While visiting a Starbucks location in Oklahoma City, OK at 200 S Oklahoma City, OK 73104, I was threatened verbally as well as physically by an employee. I am a long-time daily customer of Starbucks. I would say I visit a location at least 335 days out of 365 per year. On the morning of April 5th, 2022, I went in to purchase my usual daily cup of coffee. I decided to purchase a protein box and a cheese and fruit box as well. While waiting in a fairly long line I arrived at the counter in which I were greeted by a young lady named **. My order was placed for a venti sized blonde roast of brewed coffee, including eight packages of agave, sugar free vanilla, cream and the two boxes discussed above.

After placing my order, ** continued to help five other people, pouring brewed coffee for a couple of them and sending the orders for the rest of them over to the line being worked by ** and **. I noticed everyone waiting for their coffee before I ordered as well as everyone in line after, leaving with their coffee. I noticed a guy working with the hot food items and asked him who the manager was due to my wait as well as my concern for my coffee. He stated he was the manager. Later identified as **. I went on to explain the service I was receiving whereas he directed ** to make my coffee.

** and ** began stating the coffee was previously made and my name was called going back and forth with the manager stating another customer walked away with it. The statements were simply not true. My name was never called, and my order was never made. As I stated above, I am a daily customer. I order the same exact coffee every day visiting my home location as well as many other locations while traveling. When placing a brewed coffee order the representative taking the order usually prepares the coffee order. ** neglected to do so while preparing all other brewed coffee orders before and after me, as customers placed their order. ** did not like my asking for a manager and became very aggressively abusive behind the line.

I asked the manager for her name which he stated was something different than **. I knew at that time I was going to be reaching out to the corporate office due to **’s behavior. I did not have a complaint regarding either of the other representatives **, **, and ** whereas I do understand Starbucks can get busy and things can be forgotten. While being so flustered regarding **’s behavior and the disbelief regarding how the manager on duty ** oversaw my complaint, I began to walk out while shockingly, **, ** and ** began waving at me smiling yelling for me to have a good day.

This area of the whole ordeal deemed to be completely antagonizing. While arriving at my destination I noticed I did not have my food items and drove back to Starbucks. I walked in and spoke to everyone whereas **, **, **, and ** were all looking at me as if they were surprised, I returned. I walked to the register advising **, I left my order. She than stated in front of everyone including other customers she saw me walk out with my bag. I explained to her I did not have my bag when I left, and she said she was positive I did. ** stated this fact at the least four to five times. Again, I stood completely shocked an employee would be allowed to state to a customer they were lying about leaving their order. Instead of treating me as a customer she treated me as I were a criminal.

I looked over at the table I originally stood by while waiting for my coffee and noticed my bag sitting on the table. After retrieving my bag, I asked for ** if I could speak with him in private regarding the treatment as well as the behavior of his staff. He refused to speak with me in private. I asked him for the name of the cashier which he gave to me. This gesture upset ** even more where she began to state rude gestures walking over to me pointing at her badge stating I pronounced her name incorrectly and then began to walk as if she were going to charge at me physically stating “people like you is why I am moving out of this country”. ** then began to physically hold her back from attacking me while walking her to the back of the store.

** yelled out be sure to tell Corporate my name is **. I walked in to get a bag of food I purchased and left due to the behavior of the staff at this location and was verbally and physically threatened being spoken to with blatant disrespect as a customer as well as a person. My goal was to contact Starbucks customer service regarding the actions of staff as well as the discrimination I received from **, “stating you people are the reason I am leaving the country.” I have had a couple of bad experiences when it comes to service from Starbucks however this one was the worst.

** threated me with physical and bodily harm while working at Starbucks. I should have called 911 due to the severity of the threat. ** was extremely aggressive, and management did not oversee the situation properly whereas if he would have it would have never escalated to such violence. I will need someone to contact me regarding this. I contacted customer service regarding this. I will need these actions as well as behavior addressed as soon as possible as well as a return phone call.

Original review: March 1, 2022

How can people drink the awfully burnt tasting coffee from Starbucks. Overpriced poor tasting. Better to go to Dunkin. Starbucks uses cheaply source beans and roasts them to death. Not only burn the beans, also burn the essential oils.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

I ordered 2 mint Frappuccino and it was not frozen. I returned to the facility and an Asian guy looked very upset. He redone my drinks and he still could not make it correct. He forgot to add the chocolate syrup and was told and he snatched it off the counter with attitude! And he added cookie crumbs not the syrup. He made me feel very uncomfortable! On top of that I tried it and it was not good. I do not recommend this location at Washington Square. If you see this guy do not let him make your drink!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2022

Good morning, in case it happened I just bought a tea here in this new Golden place out of Toa Baja, when young Gregorio goes, to collect before saying amount to collect tells me, "Hi you are going to tip" and I comment no, he comes back and comments and I repeat, not then he tells me the total, I give him money and seeing when they give him the tea that he has to give me, I realize that all the employees approach him, they stopped to talk to everyone, two of the girls start dancing. They went to work with other orders leaving the glass that I had to deliver to the front of the window, realizing, like any adult, that these young men or Gregorio made me wait when the order was ready, normally when it is by servi car we leave the change or leave extra. All this so that you do not leave a tip IN A SERVI CARRO. I am embarrassed that a good new business has employees like these, who with their actions seem to force the client to tip. 11:40 am. Starbucks.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2022

I went through the drive thru at the Starbucks on Capital. I ordered a Grande nonfat mocha. She gave me a Venti.. With surprise I asked, is this my coffee? I ordered a Grande and she said, "We are out of Grande cups." I said, "Oh, I understand." I paid and left. I drank my coffee, it was good as always. However, I went to throw it away, when I saw it was doubled with another cup. It was a TALL! I paid for a Grande! I just got ripped off at a good yet expensive coffee shop. This is the first time this has happened to me at a Starbucks. I have always known them to take pride in company. Oh well... Guess it happens to everyone. Warning= BE CAREFUL. Look at your drink carefully. I will from now on.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2022

There were 6 barristers or helper at the counter at one time but the services was so poor. Not efficient, slow, not service oriented, no team work and they were not supporting each other. At the end, services to customers were affected.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2022

The Starbucks on Newman, Lasalle, Quebec has the best customer service anywhere. I go by there every other day before noon to get a coffee or a sandwich and the person at the window is such a delight to deal with along with all other employees. They are friendly, helpful and always have a great attitude. Hats off to them.

Lucy

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

I would like to give a huge shoutout to the Starbucks employees at the Kroger location in Plano, Tx. at Coit and Hwy 121. All of their employees are super friendly, efficient and always remember my drink combo. Me and my husband have been going to that Starbucks for six years now and we love our Baristas. Most days, there is only one Barista tending to the store but they are always efficient and seem to do an amazing job single handedly. I would like to give a special shoutout to Michelle, she always greets me with a smile and a funny story, which makes my day amazing. Thank you Michelle for always being my ray of sunshine first thing in the morning.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2022

When employees along with management are having side bars about a customer and the customer knows that they are talking about them because it was very obvious, it is very rude and very unprofessional.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2022

The location where I go the employees are great and they always seems to make my drink right so no complaints there. The complaint is just the price increase, at this time it is unnecessary since you can not distribute the products and keep single locations in stock ever. It is a toss up if what you want will be available that day or not. You can get product off line and make it for way cheaper at home. With the break down you can make a Frappuccino that taste similar for $3.60 with top ingredients from home where when you go to Starbucks the same thing would cost around $7 to $7.25. Starbucks was an everyday thing for me and my family now I am making my own at home and I order from Starbucks maybe 1 time a week and even that will be slowing down.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2022

This Starbucks at the Festus location has terribly slow service… Also, the location is terrible. To get in and out of the drive-through you have to navigate through traffic in their small parking lot. Just for your information, there is a Dunkin Donuts across the highway that you may want to try.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2022

Had a wonderful Christmas. Such an amazing experience this time at Starbucks. Mesmerizing taste and hospitality at its core. Delicious caramel frappe, turkey and cheese pretzel sandwich yet chasing my taste buds. The Starbucks downstreet had a really tranquil environment and great for having a hot coffee on a cold winter day. I love the sparkling bottled water and the painting on the walls which give me a feel of satisfaction. A relaxed and comforting environment to provide on a happy day. It's a great place to spend some time with friends, family and converse. Thanks for the experience Team Starbucks. It was 100% hostile and welcoming. Wish to see you soon.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2022

6 pm January 6, 2022. Pulled my mask down to sip my coffee while waiting on another order. Tone and ferocity in which I was told to pull up my mask was uncalled for. When I complied and protested the tone, employee burst out laughing.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

This Starbucks store ID is 57243, Student union 2nd floor, UCF. The staff are extremely rude. They won't fulfill the order properly. If we ask why they didn't fulfill them properly then they tell that this is a way of telling a customer to not to come to their store. They show extreme discrimination and rude behavior.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

I'm not even sure what the point of loading my Starbucks card was. They are never open anymore. I have 4 stores that are my usual and they are complete crap, never open! I want a refund and switching to a different company that actually is open for business. Crappy service when they are open too. Just a waste of time and energy. Get it together!!!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

In January, 2021, I ordered the Egg White Egg Bites, and bit down on two toenails in my food. I immediately contacted the Provo Starbucks, where I bought them, and they apologized and gave me my money back, which was nice, but not enough. I was sick for two days afterward, which makes me wonder what other surprise ingredients were in it, and completely disgusted with Starbucks ever since. I'm really sad. I LOVED the egg white egg bites, and Starbucks has been my go-to cafe for years.

After trying to contact Starbucks Corporate to resolve this for the last 11 months, I haven't had any resolution other than a perfunctory soooorrrryyy and a small gift card... for more Starbucks, and no follow up with my case # **. The toenails in my food felt intentional, and someone needs to at least contact me. After trying to solve this privately, to no avail, I'm letting the public know. This problem needs to be fixed! Be warned. Your food at Starbucks may have more ingredients than you think.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2021

I got a Starbucks gift card and ordered a coffee which was 6 dollars. One of the same size at Dunkin is 3.50. I expected with the expensive price tag to have top of the line coffee. What I got was watery coffee that tasted stale. Waited a bit to give it a second chance. Big mistake. Tasted just as bad as it did the first time. Nope! I’m gonna stay a Dunkin girl and nothing else.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

Incredible experience every time. Thankful for water and sorry for inconvenience. This is truly a great customer service staff. I am more than grateful. I will be trying to do better in regards to recycling. Thank you Starbucks team 100%.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

Despite customer traffic being slow, I had to wait a prolonged period of time to order a fast food Starbucks cookie bar. As I waiting to order a fast food Starbucks snack, the cashier was harassing me and purposely making me wait for a prolonged period of time when it wasn't busy. I have been to this location on a variety of locations and have never experienced such immature service. I ordered a gingerbread biscotti. It occurred on the date of 11/30/2021 at 9:28 am.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2021

Corporate here in Denver Colorado HONESTLY DO NOT care about their loyal patrons. On November 25, 2021 I went to the Hampden and Locust location did a mobile order. When I got there, the store didn’t open until 5am. I requested for a refund, and I was advised only the customer service can credit my account. I sent snapshots of my order. The Starbucks Rewards claimed that wasn’t a valid receipt (snapshots came from their mobile app). If it wasn’t a valid receipt, why didn’t they check it out since they are able to go and look at our previous orders. They have looked at my previous orders many times where I did get my rewards/stars. Of course they could BE LAZY, or DON’T GIVE A CARE, or both.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2021

Starbucks is taking advantage of their devoted customers and great employees. Prices roll out higher and higher every couple of months. Starbucks keeps taking customers money but will not pay their employees well. No more Starbucks for me. Price went up three times within a year and that was for an iced coffee with light cream only.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2021

On Saturday November 20th at 3:14pm, my wife and I visited your establishment located at 3607 Aloma Ave. When we arrived there was no one in line waiting for service, although the drive-thru was busy. We placed our order:

(1) Vt Car Br Frap

(2) Vt Chai Tea Latte

We then proceeded to wait for more than 20 minutes to be served. During this time, another patron entered the store, placed an order, and was served before us, as we waited. In addition, five customers were served in the drive-thru. While trying not to make any assumptions, all of the people served before us were **, while we were the only customers of color.

If this was the case, your store, as well as your organization as a whole should be ashamed of your staff's actions! I am hoping that you take action with your staff, so that other patrons do not have the experience that we had as a guest in your establishment. Somehow, this behavior has become acceptable, while allowing people of color to feel humiliated, and unwelcome to participate in supporting your business. Then to add insult to injury, my wife's order was made incorrectly, and without care.

While I am not a regular patron of your establishment, my wife visits Starbucks more than three times per week, and has always had nothing but positive things to say concerning your products. I expect that as managers I will receive a response, and an apology, and a concerted effort to keep us as customers. However, as I do not share my wife's optimism, I am preparing reviews outlining my experience to every organization in the Orlando area, as well as an attorney, to discuss our legal options, concerning the obvious racial overtones of your staff's behavior. With the kindest regards, I am; Donald

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

Asked staff question. Was very rude and snappy. Same with other customers...acted like they were doing us a favor being there...puts a very poor image of your company. Last time I will go to this location.

Starbucks Company Information