2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.35/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Starbucks Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?

Original review: July 18, 2020

Yesterday 7/17/20 I was inside a Starbucks store in the Chestnut Hill section of Philadelphia and witnessed a maskless young man being directed to the next register for service. I asked the young man why he wasn't wearing a mask, and he replied that he didn't have one. A staff member was heard saying, "It's okay". I asserted that it wasn't okay and that PA has a statewide mask mandate. The staff then offered to provide a mask. I stated that the customer should wait outside for the mask. When the customer re-entered the store wearing a mask, he kept lowering the mask, as if taunting me. The staff kept repeating, "everything's okay". Ironically, this was the day after corporate Starbucks issued a mask requirement for all customers. I made a customer service complaint and will not return to that store.

Original review: July 14, 2020

I will never again make a purchase or support anything that has to do with Starbucks. Requiring masks of your customers is an infringement on our rights! Playing into the political crap speaks volumes to the type of people this company is and I will not support those kind of people.

Original review: May 30, 2020

We ordered online & paid but they lost order so I had to reorder & pay while my daughter tried to get her refund from first order... Then they mangled the order she requested a Caramel macchiato but they didn’t mix it. Caramel sat on bottom & they just poured milk in it... I ordered strawberry refresher with extra strawberry & somehow they made it slightly bitter! I heard them express to a man that waited for 20 min for plain black coffee that they where trying but didn’t really know how to make coffee! Seriously???? This terrible! Don’t go to Mad River store near Dayton mall. They suck!!!!

Original review: May 22, 2020

I frequent about 10 Starbucks in the Richmond Virginia area. I noted that prices have risen 10% in the past year but I still buy. It seems that now in 2020 8 out of 10 times when I purchase a Venti coffee, the cup is only partially filled. Most times 2 inches short. I ask for whipped cream but rarely get it. If I don’t make them open the cup before they hand it to me to verify the drink, I have to call and or go back through the drive thru to have them fix it. Seems I am paying for a Venti but get a Grande most times. Since the happens across multiple stores, it seems to be the new business model requiring the customer to QA the quantity and quality of the order. I think Starbucks has started to decline and is now out priced themselves in the market. The “Coffee Experience” is no more when you can’t trust them when you place an order.

Original review: May 13, 2020

5/13/2020. Worst customer service I’ve ever experience. Would not recommend this Pine Island location. I went to the Starbucks and at the entrance there’s a two way Street at was waiting on the right to make a right turn at. There were cars on the left. I waited for two cars to enter and I proceeded to enter. This mad lady came from behind me. Literally drove my car off the line violently and this lady name Bianca who works at this location who hasn't seen how crazy this woman push me out off the way. Almost crashing me with her car. Assumed that I was trying to cut the lady off without looking the video nothing. Refused to listen to me, side the other ** lady of course.

I told my daughter to get out of the car to record how aggressive she was driving. Big mistake, the mad lady almost run her over. She was ready to kill my daughter with her car for coffee. I call this location to explain to a manager what happened. The same employee Bianca said to me that she was the manager. She refuse to listen for the second time and she hung up the phone after accusing me of coming from the parking lot which is false again accusing us of the wrongdoing without watching any of the footage and without being present. Worst customer service I’ve ever experience. Would not recommend this location.

Original review: April 4, 2020

Went to the drive-through on Valley Creek in Minnesota this morning. The customer before me paid with cash - he received his change back - barista did not wash her hands and proceeded to hand me my drink. I am not pleased - should have refused to take the drinks.??. It was about 9:00 AM.

Original review: March 7, 2020

I drive Grubhub....so time is $$. I ordered caramel ribbon crunch frappuccino with extra caramel. Sounds simple right? Nope, could barely see any caramel. So I asked her to add...no. They decide to remake it. Ok. More waiting. So 2nd time great, back to my job. Then I realize there is NO CRUNCH on it!! Seriously?? Nope, not waiting for a third one to be made. C'mon Starbucks, get it together!!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

There is no social responsibility at Starbucks. Starbucks is one of the most polluting stores in our City. There is no recycling whatsoever. Hundreds of plastic cups are tossed into trash each day at just one location, and thousands of them with all the locations in our City. When I asked the manager for the recycle bin, he shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't know how to get one." I walked out and saw a recycle bin that was being used as a trash can. I contacted Starbucks' website and gave my feedback, but nothing was changed at the local stores. For a company who pretends to be all about community, they are destroying our planet faster than most of other stores.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

Regular hot coffee of different sizes is too insipid and tastes almost like hot water in several Starbucks locations in southern California. One of the possible causes for the insipidity of Starbucks regular hot coffee is that store coffee brewers are not replenished with fresh coffee in a timely manner, especially during store rush hours. We made store associates aware of this issue at a few Starbucks locations but haven't seen any tangible improvement. This is a quality control issue that warrants serious attention from Starbucks' top management.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

I normally buy my Grande Pike at this Starbucks: 138 S Central Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012. Today I decided to add bagel and cream cheese to complete my breakfast. I left and had to go back asap because the cream cheese given to me was an opened and used one. I asked for the Manager and she accommodated me but I had to say my piece to Chris who served me. I told him what was he even thinking about???? With all the plague all over the world why would you do that. He apologized but it never affected me because I don't know why he did that. Asked him why give me somebody else cream cheese??? What if it is contaminated. So how can I trust Starbucks now. Is that the training you have for your employees??? It is so Disgusting. I wish I could attach a picture of the cream cheese. So consumers check what you buy all the time.

Starbucks Company Information