3.61/5

676 Starbucks Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 5, 2019

My daughter and I came in here two separate times. I specifically asked for them to add extra sugar for her passion fruit lemonade. They said they would. Both times they didn't. We won't be going back. I'm not into wasting money.

Original review: June 10, 2019

I won a gift card at a company party at our corporate headquarters in another state. I tried to use the gift card and the location said I needed to activate the card.

I then called and tried to activate and I was told that I needed to go to the location it was purchased to use??? First of all it's in a different state and I don't know what location. It sounds like a dumb business practice. Normally you get a gift card and you go to their location and use what money is on it. It was prob only $20.00 to $100.00 but who knows, the card is now TRASH. Very poor policy for such a large corp.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I have exhausted my efforts to get my Chase Starbucks' rewards from my new Starbucks' credit card. Per the original promotion, I was to get 4500 Starbucks rewards after I spend $500. I, of course, complied and Chase says I got my 4500 rewards but NOTHING In my Starbucks account. I called, emailed in April and again yesterday. BOTH TIMES A COMPLETE RUN AROUND. Chase blames Starbucks, and Starbucks blames Chase. I'M SICK AND TIRED of this runaround. Chase rep even told me to call STarbucks' Rewards "Elevation team" and even HE SAID it was Chase's fault and there is nothing he can do. WHAT THE **. I'm tired. Sick of this runaround. I want all my interest on this stupid credit card refunded, my annual fee refunded, immediately.

Original review: June 1, 2019

Very bad customer service. The person who takes order does not smile and is rude. I asked if an over the counter sandwich can be heated and she rudely responded "No" with stern blunt voice, no apology whatsoever. I also asked another person working at the bar for water, he said "one minute plz" and then ignored me and started walking around the kitchen for 3 minutes or more. Finally, I went back to the order area to order water, the new barista was polite and addressed the request. Overall, very rude staff, worst staff ever seen at Starbucks. No outlets either. This experience has made me never go to a Starbucks again, ever! Specially after the horrific thing they were in the news for. I usually don't believe everything that they say in the news but given my own personal experience, I think this Starbucks at Cypress Park, Los Angeles, CA has racist staff.

Original review: May 22, 2019

It was bad enough when your birthday reward was only good for 3 days. This year it's only 1! Everywhere else, you have around a month! It's like, they're afraid you'll ACTUALLY use it! It's just bad customer service!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbucks?

Original review: May 20, 2019

I placed an order through the drive thru at Starbucks on Sandhill and Flamingo, in Las Vegas. (05/20/2019 11:06 am) The order was correct, but the problem is the person at the drive thru is handling money. She put her hand over the cup lid that I will be drinking from. I wonder if this is done on purpose, because the person before me, (**) didn't have the drink handed to them like that, out of the drive thru. I'm a person of color, and this is about the third time this has happened. I've either had to have them make me another drink, or I just threw out the lid. Also, a receipt wasn't given to me. It's unsanitary practice. With all that is going on across country with this company, I would highly recommend going to a different coffee company. Will never go to Starbucks again.

Original review: May 20, 2019

Once thought Starbucks was a smart company but not anymore. Customers are not so stupid that they don't notice the changes. Reducing the rewards program, making store environment bad enough to discourage staying (less seating and loud noise level), cuts to service, products, stores, bummed out employees, low inventory on shelves, crappy sugar drinks and food, and more. I've cut my visits by at least 50% and so have others I know. Keep it up and in time a competitor will step in and/or customers will discover other options. Sorry to see the old ways go but maybe this company has seen its day. Sold your stock. Don't believe you care about customers. Short term a "go cheap" strategy may look good but long term lost customers will drop sales. Buh bye Starbucks. You're becoming just another ordinary place that is taking more than it returns in service and product.

Original review: May 11, 2019

The service at the Fred Meyer store at 16301 SE 82nd Dr store in Clackamas, Oregon location is so abysmal and toxic I have decided to not come here anymore. The staff is angry and rude. Today they left the an ingredient out of my caramel white Mocha so it didn't taste right. I do not believe this is a mistake. Instead they cheated me in a petty act of retribution for reasons unknown to me. They may have a personal problem with me, I don't know, I am a frequent customer but even if they don't like me that is no excuse for their unprofessional and childish behavior. I am only guessing at the reasons for their rudeness but it is worse every time I come in. I am assuming it is personal but whether it is or not I doubt that I'm the only customer with a problem with them. This sort of staff problem always starts at the top with the store manager.

Original review: May 5, 2019

I haven’t had Starbucks in a LONGGG time, but the time I went today, I got a caramel frappe and when I got home, noticed it was some sort of chocolate drink. I was really craving Starbucks today... Thanks

Original review: April 30, 2019

When Starbucks changed the "rewards" to "stars", they eliminated the unlimited free purchases, now if you order more than one item, you don't get the discount on multiple purchases, as you did with the old "rewards" program, and there was no notice of any kind advising that the unlimited free purchase had been either planned or discontinued. Matter of a fact when I complained to Starbucks about this bait & switch, all I got was a bunch of mumbo jumbo double speak legalese, it appears that Starbucks MO is now screw the customer, they apparently haven't learned anything from their last two publicity failures. Buyer BEWARE, use up your star rewards as fast as you can.

Starbucks Company Information