2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.25/5

Papa John's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Papa John's?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Papa John's?

Original review: Nov. 29, 2020

I ordered a large pizza and waited while it was being made. I was surprised to see workers putting their hands *no gloves in the cheese and all the rest of the ingredients.... I felt disgusted to watch as they dipped in their hands with no gloves on and just going from one topping to the next doing the same thing. I took the pizza but didn't want to it eat thinking of their hands going through all the products from one pizza to the next.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

Kingston Ontario store on Princess St has Poor and slow service, the pizza is $10 more than Domino's Expensive pizza. They would not honour a coupon specific to that store. I will never buy anything from Papa John's again!

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2020

The papadias didn't have hardly any cheese after ordering extra. Also very little hamburger meat. I was very disappointed. I order this in Roswell NM and didn't check the order until I arrived at Carlsbad NM.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

Sorry to post this, but these pepper poppers where very hot, you do not taste anything but hotness, you do not taste cheese or anything else... Save your money, they are totally worthless... Worst take out food or eat in food I ever tasted...ever.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2020

Food is cold, poorly presented, orders are incorrect, delivery drivers couldn’t care less. Just take $50 and flush it down the toilet. Or throw food away when you get it. Worst of the worst. And we have at least 6 pizza delivery franchises within a 2 mile radius. Papa John's, Del City, Oklahoma was a tragic choice. Never Again!!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

We ordered a large works with a side of garlic sauce and peppers. Charged .$75 for 2 old and very dry peppers. Pizza was barely warm when it arrived. The driver left it on the ground outside the door with no barrier underneath, just the box sitting there. There was no seal that it hasn’t been opened as they advertise they do. Not happy about our food just being left sitting on the ground. Order # ** 9/15/2020 at 7:21 pm.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

Johny the delivery driver at the 5310 Oxon Hill MD location was fantastic! He notified when he was en route and when he was at the door. Even though contactless delivery is available he still made sure we received our food and not just leaving it down! He waited nearby to make sure we got our order. The food came fast and it was hot and delicious! Johny shared his humor and made our day! Thanks so much Johny! We hope you get the recognition you deserve!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2020

Do not order from Papa John's Pizza Whitehall PA. Asked for contactless delivery which I did not receive, delivery driver wasn’t wearing a mask and when I called the store the guy who picked up refused to give me his name, put me on the phone with his manager, or give me the regional managers information. He was nasty even after I told Him I’m high risk and he could have risked my life. He went on to tell me no one in the store including cooks are wearing masks because it’s too hot and he didn’t know about any state mandate. Then told me he didn’t have time for this and hung up. I had to throw the pizza out because I wasn’t going to risk it. He made me feel less the human with the way he spoke to me as well.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

I ordered 2 pizzas and breadsticks a few months ago. It took them over 2 hours to deliver my pizza. After calling them over 50 times in a row, every time they answered they’d say “Papa John's please hold” and put a recording on. After an hour and a half with no food I eventually raised my voice the next time I called and said “I demand to know where my food is!” Eventually it came after 2 hours. Cold and hard. I will never be back. I never even received an “I’m sorry.” They did say I could have 2 free pizzas next time I ordered, but I’m like oh yea so the workers can spit it because they know I complained. I used to order at least once every two weeks. Sometimes every week. I haven’t spent a penny there in three months and I’m going to keep it that way.

Original review: July 25, 2020

I ordered from Papa John's, the food was cold and so nasty. The only good thing is they gave me my money back. They were very nice when I called to tell them to come pick up the food and I wanted a refund.

Papa John's Company Information