2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.48/5

Papa John's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Papa John's?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Papa John's?

Original review: March 28, 2021

Placed order for large 5 topping, estimated delivery was 33-43 minutes (2:12pm). I track my order at 2:59. It's still at the store, mgr can't tell me when I will receive my order. 3:32 pm my pizza arrives via Door Dash. I can feel the pizza box is not warm, an hour and twenty minutes, $18 for cold pizza, yet another disappointing experience with Papa John's.

Original review: March 17, 2021

Last night I ordered the $14 special which was a large pizza with 5 toppings. When it arrived there were so few of each topping you could hardly see or taste them. I just want people to be aware that it's not such a great deal after all.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 17, 2021

Well I order pizza last night the new stuffed crust and they had my name incorrect on the whole order and the receipt and when I called to place the order I went to a call center for Papa John's which I did not like at all because the woman that I spoke with her English was crazy and then I tried to use my husband's debit card. The lady told me it did not go through so I use my debit card. It went through and then when the delivery came it was the wrong Pizza. I had to call and they got my right pizza out to me almost an hour later but I still got it but when my husband checks his balance this morning he has a pending transaction of $31.81. That's pretty strange for for transaction that did not go through.

I just know that it will be awhile till I order from them again they need to stick to American people first of all and they need to just take calls from the store itself.It's ridiculous. Remind you while me and this lady was on the phone to barely spoke English we are both saying, "I can't hear you what did you say." Even though the pizza one was right one was wrong it was still very delicious. I love Papa John's Pizza but sometimes the service sucks.

Original review: March 13, 2021

I'm not sure why the delivery drivers don't understand no contact delivery. They have mandated so much during this pandemic but I guess PaPa John's doesn't think this applies to them. Maybe if they shut them down they would understand. I have a 94 year old parent in this house.

Original review: March 10, 2021

I have ordered Buffalo grilled chicken papadia. It was disappointing that they have sausage and bacon included even though it is not listed in the description. Really disappointed. My family ended up waiting 2hrs to get new order and ended in some other restaurant.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

Ordered pizza delivery well in advance. To be delivered to a crew of 12 workers. We are Frontline workers for our company 3 shift operation. Had the delivery set time for 11:30 pm. Pizza never showed and they had my contact number. Never called or texted and said they could not deliver or ask at least for an earlier delivery time. I will never order from this company again.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2020

I ordered a large pizza and waited while it was being made. I was surprised to see workers putting their hands *no gloves in the cheese and all the rest of the ingredients.... I felt disgusted to watch as they dipped in their hands with no gloves on and just going from one topping to the next doing the same thing. I took the pizza but didn't want to it eat thinking of their hands going through all the products from one pizza to the next.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

Kingston Ontario store on Princess St has Poor and slow service, the pizza is $10 more than Domino's Expensive pizza. They would not honour a coupon specific to that store. I will never buy anything from Papa John's again!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2020

The papadias didn't have hardly any cheese after ordering extra. Also very little hamburger meat. I was very disappointed. I order this in Roswell NM and didn't check the order until I arrived at Carlsbad NM.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

Sorry to post this, but these pepper poppers where very hot, you do not taste anything but hotness, you do not taste cheese or anything else... Save your money, they are totally worthless... Worst take out food or eat in food I ever tasted...ever.

Papa John's Company Information