3.9/5 (530 ratings)

About Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

Frankly this is my fourth poor experience at a brand new Dunkin' Donuts in my area of Petersburg, Va. Today I was handed a chocolate covered medium coffee cup. Who does that? The cashier noticed the chocolate on the cup, turned around as if she was going to wipe it off, and decided not to and brought it to me anyway. Last night I went for coffee and donuts I was first misquoted my total and the young lady apologized. No big deal but I'm waiting for my donuts and another girl comes to the window after my long wait, passes the donuts to me without a thank you for waiting have a nice day or anything. A time before I called asking if they had 6 Bavaria cream (yes I called because they never have any popular donuts available). I was told they had 6. When I got there they only had 2. When I mentioned I called the response was, "Oh that was you?".

Here is the icing on the cake. My very first visit during COVID 19, after the excitement of waiting for them to open we get dressed up to go get our favorite coffee and donuts. I order my delicious XL coffee extra cream regular sugar, the cashier gives it to me. We pull off. I go to drink it and she has not put the top on all the way, coffee all over my nice white top. I am a serious coffee drinker, Dunkin' Donuts is my favorite, but I don't feel like Dunkin' Donuts values my business. You don't value me enough to train your staff to get it right the first time so your customers rush to come back. I am so disappointed but in the end, it is your loss.

My purchase of coffee and donuts at your establishment should be a pleasure for your staff and your bottom line for every guest who pulls into your drive-thru or opens your business door. Anything less is not acceptable to me, my dollar, my time, or my gas! You lost a loyal customer and I will not give Petersburg Dunkin' Donuts another opportunity to let me down!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2020

Employees wearing insulting obnoxious and offensive political masks at work on 08/10/2020. On 08/12/2020 I complained about the restrooms being close. An employee Donald C. responded with threats of PHYSICAL VIOLENCE.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2020

I am physically disabled and often order from Dunkin’ Donuts in my neighborhood of Bayside Queens. I use the DD app to place my orders. There is always something missing from my orders on more than 1 occasion. I’m constantly have to check my orders to see if anything is missing. I have to say I enjoy the product.

Original review: July 29, 2020

I went to DD and was being waited on by a young woman behind the counter. As I received my order, a second female clerk asked another customer if she could have his order. He had some kind of automotive or construction job, and was covered in grime and grease. He stepped up to the counter, he was wearing no mask and was about one foot away from me. I had paid with a twenty, and was waiting for my change. I got my change and left as quickly as I could. The clerk should have waited till I was away from the counter before helping him, or at least, assisted him further down the counter so that there was some distancing between us. The DD I visited is at the Lukoil service station at 2193 Route 27 in Edison NJ. Be careful at this shop.

Original review: July 6, 2020

Like many Americans I have tried to limit my exposure to the public unless absolutely necessary. After being forced back to work by my employer ADP, (my job entails face to face meetings with business owners, super dangerous!) I am on the GO 24/7 and live in my car. I was hesitant about going inside any public business and almost had a panic attack when I was going to pick up my Seasonal Butter Pecan Flavored Coffee I look forward to all year. To my surprise not only was my Butter Pecan Flavored Coffee amazing, but every employee was wearing a mask and made me feel safe. It's evident Dunkin' Donuts cares about their customers and employees.

Original review: June 18, 2020

When in drive thru get wronged change or drink or bad product. They will not fix problem. They just say, "Get the hell out of here, why do you come here go!!" They are rude, if otamt people who do not care about product quality or their customers and do not deserve anyone's business.

Original review: June 13, 2020

Diann L always has a smile on her face when she sees us and is very sweet, kind and courteous. Our order is always perfect. She is the reason that we will only go to Dunkin Donuts in Hudson Florida!

Original review: June 12, 2020

I ordered coffee at Leicester Dunkin' Donuts and the kid at the register threw my .80 in his tip cup without even asking me, and the way he did it I could tell it wasn't the first time! It was habit. What makes DD's workers so special? I stand in line everywhere I go! My family will never go to Dunkin' Donuts again. The coffee is just water to sell turbo shots.

Original review: March 8, 2020

I enrolled in Dunkin' Donuts Perks program for years and used the website to add funds to my card. A few months ago I tried to add funds and the system stated I needed to provide a cell number to be sent a code to verify my identity. I use The two step verification process with other companies, but I have always been provided with options, email or a phone call. Not with this company, it's cell number only! They are trying to force me to buy a cell phone or use someone's else's! That is not good customer service!

Original review: March 6, 2020

My wife recently had a stroke so we go to a rehab center in Woburn two or three times a week for rehab. We usually stop at the Four Corners Dunkin Donuts at 188 Cambridge street for breakfast before or after her therapy. The shift leader, Michele in the morning is one incredible caring woman. She knows many of her customers, treats them (and the other workers) like family and takes individual care of everyone there. I simply can't say enough about her. She is so caring and sweet and she deserves special recognition for what she does. When you leave this store, you leave with a smile on your face thanks to her.

Eric

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

The Dunkin' Donuts in my town has very pleasant employees, but you have to wait a long time even when there is no one else in the drive-thru. They NEVER have French Crullers and, as often as not, they don't have eggs either. How can you keep a breakfast place open without eggs?

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

The Staff here are always Perfect! They greet me with a smile and the service is fast and correct every time. 2209 Panama City Beach Pkwy on Panama City Beach Florida is the best location I've ever been to.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I buy the extra large dark roast daily on my way to work.. For some reason, the coffee must get inside the edges of the lid and drips down on my cup! This makes my cup look disgusting and all sticky. It's been happening to my brother as well! We can't even put our coffees into the cupholders because there will be an inch of coffee in the bottom by the time we get to work.. why is this happening?

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I have been going to the Dunkin' Donuts on US Highway 14 in Crystal Lake, Illinois daily for over 4 years. I order the same coffees at least once a day, sometimes twice a day and I will on occasion order for extra people that are in my car. I have had nothing but problems with the staff at this location. I have been going there for so long that I am on a first name basis with many of the staff members there. I have been dealing with rude behavior, messed up drinks (even though my order is usually the same two drinks every single day), delay in order prep. (Sometimes waiting 15 minutes in the drive up even if I am the only car in line), and the branch running out of things almost daily.

On Sunday, I went to the branch drive-up to order my usual, plus some extra coffees for my guests at my house. I started to order, but the girl at the drive-up (Bridget) finished my sentence for me, assumed my order, then said "see you at the window, goodbye!!" Then did not answer when I said "wait" repeatedly. So I drove up to the window and politely asked her to please not interrupt me when I am ordering and that I thought it was rude, besides, if I had wanted to order something else, I was not given the chance. The manager on staff stood next to her listening and did not attempt to intervene. Bridget's response was, "Well I was trying to get you out of here quickly. If you want to take your time then you should come inside!"

My son was in the car with me and has been there many times when the staff talks to me rudely on a regular basis and it made him so angry that he yelled back at her, because he had "had enough of them treating his mom this way". I love my Dunkin' Donuts coffee, but unfortunately, this is the only Dunkin' in town and if I want it I have no choice but to go to this location. I feel like from now on I may drive the extra 15 minutes to the neighboring towns to get my drinks, but this really is inconvenient and it means I can no longer get my coffees at lunch unless I go to this US Highway location, and I really do not want to give the Crystal Lake location any more of my business. It is unfortunate and rather sad that they treat their regulars this way. I am disappointed and angry. I guess when I am in town I will go to Country Donuts instead, but I really will miss my Dunkin'. I just cannot bear the thought of going back to this Crystal Lake Dunkin' Donuts.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

Read a news article today that Dunkin' wants to entice customers by making better coffee. I have a novel idea, how about better donuts! Dunkin' Donuts (yes, I purposely used the old name), used to be a great place to go for donuts. Business changes over the years (like no more onsite making of fresh donuts) has made the quality decline significantly over the years. But instead of bringing back the quality of the thing that made them a household name, they are trying to pretend to be someone else [insert brand name coffee shop here].

Maybe they should take a glance over to that other establishment that specialized in pancakes, but tried to insert "burgers" in their name and change the paradigm of their company. Did it work for them? No! Of course not. People have favorite burger places they go to, and it's not the place they've grown to love for pancakes. I will never go to Dunkin' for coffee. I have a specialized coffee franchise that I do for that. I used to go to Dunkin' for donuts, but it doesn't look like they plan on maintaining/improving the quality of those. So I guess Dunkin' is off the visit list altogether. Sad. Used to LOVE Dunkin'!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

Can someone please explain to me why the Dunkin' Donuts on Queens Blvd. across the street from the courts charge me a different price for my coffee every morning?? I order the exact same thing every morning and every morning it's a different price. I believe these people are taking money off the top and charging whatever they want.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

Charging $.80 for butter. I visited Dunkin' Donuts in Hollis, ME on 1/30/2020 and ordered a blueberry muffin with butter. The cashier told me I owed $2.04. As I was getting ready to hand her the money, she said, "I'm sorry, that is $2.84". When I asked why, she stated it was for the price of the butter and apologized stating that she doesn't agree or set the prices. This surprised me that this store would charge extra for the butter. When I got the muffin, I read on the receipt, "ButterSprd w/Canola." This is ridiculous that I just spent that much on imitation butter.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

This is the Dunkin in Yonkers NY at 1 Palisade ave. If I could give this place a zero I would have. ** is the most unprofessional and disrespectful person I ever came across. In the middle my order, she got into it with the customer before me. I had to wait until she was finished arguing with this person. Then she yelled at me and said put your card in. Long story short, I told her she was being very disrespectful. She preceded to argue with me the whole time she was making my food. EVEN When I Was Quiet. When she was finish making my food, she shoved it to me and said Have A Bad Day!! This place needs to be shut down.

This location is also very dirty and the staff touch garbage cans without changing their gloves. I rather spend my hard earn money at Starbucks (great customer service) than this place. I will also encourage my friends and family not to support this place. Matter of fact, I will not be supporting any more Dunkin’ Donuts because of **.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I am not one to write reviews, if something is not good I always look at it as sometimes things happen. No one is to blame etc. Unfortunately someone is to blame for this review. I am not sure whose bright idea it was to change coffee cups but you must go back to the styrofoam brand. The coffee in the new cardboard does not stay hot very long. Maybe 5 minutes. If I am driving with a fresh newly bought coffee I need it to stay at hot. Lukewarm does not work for me. I love Dunkin’ coffee and staff where I go is always pleasant, but the cups need to gooooo!!!!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I am so pleased with the Dunkin’ Donuts off US Highway 1 in Juno Beach Florida. They are so consistent and they have the best service. I am never disappointed. Some locations the coffee tastes burnt or like it sat too long but they get it right every time. It never tastes burnt or stale and they get the specifics right every time. If you are in Juno Beach you’ve got to stop by! You will be glad you did. They are amazing!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

This involves address 390 N ROCK ISLAND ROAD MARGATE FL on 1/10/2020. I went to the drive through. Cashier was **. The cashier was very rude and disrespectful. He told me in a loud aggressive voice to turn down my music!!! Like really?? I ignore him saying I’m probably not hearing him correctly!! He yelled again, “Turn down your music.” I said, “Sir give me my coffee.” He scream again turn down my music. He then slam the glass window. He threw me my change that was left over. Some coins drop on the floor. He then told me after he waited in a spiteful way before he gave me my coffee, he went to the back. Dont know what he did to my coffee so I did not drink it!! He then told me, “Get out of here!!” I will never go back to this location and I will file every complaint there is to file!! This is disgusting to treat a customer that way!! They need to be train to be more professional.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Always consistently good, good price. I can count on excellent caffeinated drinks and excellent donuts. The menu has expanded and ice cream is excellent too. I don't know what else to say. I don't frequent other fast food restaurants.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

The Dunkin’ in the Elmira Airport is ran by the most horrible manager I have ever seen in my 40 years of employment with myself and husband owning a business ourselves. This lady yelled at one of her employees for she had her socks over her pants and above her boot line! Really lady! And also lets her employees work while sick with sinus infections and coughing and throwing up so she doesn’t have to work! I would never recommend employment by these people to anyone I know and will not eat there either with sick people working there all the time!!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

Just want to let you all know that my fiance and I went to one of the stores in Amarillo Texas, and had some of the worst food we've ever had. We bought a 2 for five, and the eggs were not cooked, the bacon was burned black and the croissant was barely cooked (still doughy). We decided to order two doughnuts to make sure we were not just being harsh, and my fiance bought an eclair, one of the normal vanilla ones. We had to rush him to the store to buy Benadryl, and might have to take him to BSA hospital because they gave him a doughnut with banana and pineapple! He is deathly allergic to pineapple, and we are now extremely upset. All we wanted was a nice treat, and we got an emergency instead. Thanks for that Dunkin Doughnuts. Would give (-100) rating if I could.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

Okay. So I just bought myself a new smartphone for $25 @ Wal-Mart. Reason why is, to go all digital for rewards programs. So my number is changed. (I will not give out my new number for reasons on not wanting to get doxxed.) So I sign in to my account with the app I downloaded to my phone, verification runaround strikes as my old number. Why?! Why must we have to stick to our old numbers that are defunct?! I have heard about in New York City that they want to sue Dunkin' for security breaches. So it's a no go on Dunkin' anymore. I had to use up my last reloadable gift card with intent to dispose of.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

Service at all outlets is very spotty. The staff spends most of the time with drive thru and walk ins are always waiting. Always seem to be short on staff. All varieties are not always available. The service has been declining over the years.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

Although I try to avoid the Dunkin Donuts located at 171 Lefante Way in Bayonne, NJ because they regularly get my order wrong In the most ridiculous ways and usually only fill the cup 3/4 of the way with hot beverages, on occasion I do use the drive thru when I’m short on time and on the way out of town. However, after being given a medium hot macchiato in place of a large one on three separate occasions, where I was charged for and the sticker on the cup specified a large, I refuse to go back there. The first time it happened, I assumed it was an honest mistake. The second time, I was annoyed, but again, as I only visit this location when I’m short on time, just didn’t have the time to deal with it. The last time I reluctantly ordered while in the car with a friend because they wanted to stop there.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

I only started going to DD to get the Beyond breakfast sandwich because I’m a vegetarian and wanted to try the sandwich. But getting coffee there is a no-go. Why am I charged 69 cents TWICE for almond milk? The milk you use isn’t even organic like Starbucks’ milk and they only charge 60 cents – one time! No matter the size of the drink. DD charged me (on several occasions) 69 cents twice - for the same drink, medium and large sized. They said it was because the milk is expensive and takes a lot to make a latte. That is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard! This is a scam and the latte is nowhere near as good as the one at Starbucks or Biggby and they don’t overcharge for alternative milk. I won’t be going there again. They can keep the sandwich.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

We buy DD dark roast throughout the country and 95% of the coffee is hot. Lisbon Ohio has a fairly new store. The first time we got warm coffee we accepted the mistake, the next time we stopped we got 3 coffees and again it was warm. Hence the review. Hopefully management reads the reviews and corrects these kind of issues. It is their job!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

The biggest problem with Dunkin' is their quality of a coffee after it's made and keep in mind this happens at 90 percent of the Dunkin' Donuts in Ma. They never mix the coffee so it taste correct or even stir or shake it to mix the sugar ever so all your sugar and flavor is in a pile at the bottom of the cup. Then causes a mess trying to mix it in a car or truck while driving or parked and a bunch of napkins so it doesnt spill everywhere. It's always a disaster getting coffee from dunkin' this has been going an on going huge issue and hence why paying an extra dollar or two for Starbucks is better. For one it's always made correctly, stirred correctly or shaking so it taste correct and there's no pile at the bottom of whatever flavor and sugar you had them put in it. So problem list is.

Problem list:

1) Sugar is always a pile at bottom of cup and flavor.
2) Xx means more than 1-2 sugars and sane for cream not everyone likes dark coffee so extra extra (xx) means extra!

3) When asked to melt sugar because the coffee is never properly made means melt sugar with hot coffee because the sugar never gets mixed in and I mean never!!!

Also when there's a sale or deal it helps to be clear on the deal specially the order board like after 2pm certain coffee is 2$ but shouldn't have to go on google to see why I didnt get charged 2 dollars because it's a signature flavor which wasnt on order board saying so then spent 10 mins on google making sure I didnt get ripped off cause some places will do it and others won't!!! Thank you. Customers are lost to your competitors due to these issues like coffee being constantly never mixed or stirred enough!!! Which never happens at starbucks ever!!!!

Dunkin' Donuts Company Information