3.57/5

351 Dunkin' Donuts Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 12, 2019

I went to the Dunkin' Donuts in Lawrenceville, New Jersey which right beside Costco with my daughter to have ice cream. My daughter is very fond of Baskin-Robbins ice cream and she had been having the ice cream from Dunkin’ Donuts last 5 years constantly. Never have seen any sales person in Dunkin' Donut being so rude and refused us to taste the ice cream after second time. The girl’s name is ”Hardy”. She simplest in a rude tone denied to let me taste the desired ice cream I wanted to taste. I told her I have never faced this attitude in Dunkin’ Donuts and it “As many times as you want” and whoever eats Dunkin’ Donuts they know it very well. She simply told me in a rude voice that “Not in this store“. I was surprised by her behavior that she wants to change the Dunkin' Donuts policy?

Is this the new policy of Dunkin’ Donuts or is it the rude salesperson who didn’t wanted to put effort to serve a customer. Customer satisfaction comes more within the service rather than the product itself. Dunkin' Donuts must train and recruit right kind of people who can make good relation with customer not drive them away with bad attitude and behavior.

Original review: June 4, 2019

I visited a DD in Meriden CT several times before writing this review. I order ice coffee and barely get coffee because the cup is full of ice. 4. And change, I expect to get what I asked for. Returned it, they took out ice to replace it with milk. Then given back with an attitude. I had told them before order, "Please not too much ice," but still given an expensive cup of ice... Not worth my money!

Original review: May 22, 2019

The man behind the counter flat out refused to accept my order. He just kept telling me he could not take my order and to move to the other line after I waited in line already. He refused my order and proceeded to assist the next customer. I asked to cashier if there was a difference in her line vs. the other I was in earlier. She said no and I asked why I was refused service. She just apologized and kept apologizing. My rec. # was 79, why where they filling order # 93 before I received my French Vanilla Medium Iced Latte.

I later called the manager of the store, Rocky and he acted as if he was oblivious as to what I was talking about and could not understand English. He kept saying, "I can't understand, I can't understand." The other man behind the counter did not have a name tag on and refused to give his name when asked. I have let all my co-workers know NOT to go to this establishment because of the poor service I received. I feel discriminated against. I feel like he refused my order because of the color of my skin. I have never made any type of claim like this before and I hope I will never have to again. I will be reaching out to the HQ OFFICE today to inform them of how I was treated.

Original review: April 28, 2019

At the Dunkin' Donuts location on Shaker Drive in Columbia, Maryland, two Dunkin' Donuts employees were arguing in a foreign language with each other in front of my wife and daughter when they went to pick up food. After being told, I called to request a supervisor only to have them abruptly hang up on me twice! We will definitely be voicing our experience on numerous venues of social media, as well as Dunkin' Donuts' Headquarters in Massachusetts as both employees should be terminated!

Original review: April 17, 2019

Back in the day, they made a good doughnut. Their cinnamon crullers were at once crispy and soft, so great with coffee! These past decades, and especially currently, most are so sugary, that they border on being candy. It seems they only want to push the seasonal, sickening sweet novelty doughnuts. Cinnamon is gone as is the powdered Bavarian cream. My food store within house bakery, is where I get decent doughnuts now.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?

Original review: April 8, 2019

For many years I've been a regular customer...within the last 5/6 months their service/products have been TERRIBLE. I always get a small iced coffee with cream/equal. Terrible terrible terrible..watered down. When you return to get a replacement, it's a problem. Definitely won't be returning nor do I recommend.

Original review: April 5, 2019

Unsanitary Liar ruined my appetite. While waiting for my order, a worker wiped her nose with her hand. I said in a nice way to "remember to wash your hand before touching the food." She replied in a snotty way that she was a manager so she knows that. I said, "How would I know that" and that it was just a reminder. Then she started slamming things around. Her name is Aiesha at the Hargraves, Dripping Springs store. PC#**. A coworker said she was a shift chief, not a manager. Yuck!!! Not a pleasant way to start my day!

Original review: April 3, 2019

DD no longer makes own donuts! They receive shipment at 5 am. Go then if you want fresh. Do not buy later in the day, they sit and grow hard. I bought a doz and went to a meeting. Embarrassing, all were hard, threw out. Called store and was told I could get another dozen free, but to come early. Went in store to retrieve donuts. Manager in training called regional. I could hear her describing me, what I was wearing! Seriously? I was treated like a criminal.

I knew the manager's name, day I talked with her, who owned the stores in my area. How could I have known all that if I hadn't talked to someone? I had just come from dumping leaves at the compost facility. I was not in my professional garb. I feel that I was profiled and discriminated against. Ironically, right before I arrived, a group of four younger people had come in, poured drinks and ran out door without paying. I was a paying customer that gave helpful feedback. The regional needs to be fired and the staff effectively trained. Products and service are awful. Sadly, I am done with Dunkin'. Casey's makes fresh donuts I hear.

Original review: March 25, 2019

I have tried 3 different Dunkin' Donuts and ordered Ice Coffee and they are horrible tasting. After 15 years of enjoying DD Ice Coffee. They have changed the Ice Coffee product. I have asked and they have replaced the Ice Coffees and they still taste bad. I have asked other DD Ice coffee drinkers and they said the same. It taste different now. GOODBYE DD.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I visited DD on 60th Valrico, FL. The worst experience I ever had. Every morning I order chai tea with an extra whipped cream sometime croissant sandwich (sausage/egg without cheese) and grape jelly on the side. The employees never repeats the order. I pull up to the window get chai tea (sometimes no whipped cream) croissant sandwich/with cheese and a donut (I do not eat donut). My order is wrong every time. So I stopped going to that particular location. The location is a convenience because it was closer to home. NOTE: I believe there are too many service employees at the window; maybe the reasons why their service is poor. Please have management revisit the location or undercover boss.

Dunkin' Donuts Company Information