2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.56/5

Dunkin' Donuts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

The Dunkin' Donuts in my town has very pleasant employees, but you have to wait a long time even when there is no one else in the drive-thru. They NEVER have French Crullers and, as often as not, they don't have eggs either. How can you keep a breakfast place open without eggs?

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

The Staff here are always Perfect! They greet me with a smile and the service is fast and correct every time. 2209 Panama City Beach Pkwy on Panama City Beach Florida is the best location I've ever been to.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I buy the extra large dark roast daily on my way to work.. For some reason, the coffee must get inside the edges of the lid and drips down on my cup! This makes my cup look disgusting and all sticky. It's been happening to my brother as well! We can't even put our coffees into the cupholders because there will be an inch of coffee in the bottom by the time we get to work.. why is this happening?

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I have been going to the Dunkin' Donuts on US Highway 14 in Crystal Lake, Illinois daily for over 4 years. I order the same coffees at least once a day, sometimes twice a day and I will on occasion order for extra people that are in my car. I have had nothing but problems with the staff at this location. I have been going there for so long that I am on a first name basis with many of the staff members there. I have been dealing with rude behavior, messed up drinks (even though my order is usually the same two drinks every single day), delay in order prep. (Sometimes waiting 15 minutes in the drive up even if I am the only car in line), and the branch running out of things almost daily.

On Sunday, I went to the branch drive-up to order my usual, plus some extra coffees for my guests at my house. I started to order, but the girl at the drive-up (Bridget) finished my sentence for me, assumed my order, then said "see you at the window, goodbye!!" Then did not answer when I said "wait" repeatedly. So I drove up to the window and politely asked her to please not interrupt me when I am ordering and that I thought it was rude, besides, if I had wanted to order something else, I was not given the chance. The manager on staff stood next to her listening and did not attempt to intervene. Bridget's response was, "Well I was trying to get you out of here quickly. If you want to take your time then you should come inside!"

My son was in the car with me and has been there many times when the staff talks to me rudely on a regular basis and it made him so angry that he yelled back at her, because he had "had enough of them treating his mom this way". I love my Dunkin' Donuts coffee, but unfortunately, this is the only Dunkin' in town and if I want it I have no choice but to go to this location. I feel like from now on I may drive the extra 15 minutes to the neighboring towns to get my drinks, but this really is inconvenient and it means I can no longer get my coffees at lunch unless I go to this US Highway location, and I really do not want to give the Crystal Lake location any more of my business. It is unfortunate and rather sad that they treat their regulars this way. I am disappointed and angry. I guess when I am in town I will go to Country Donuts instead, but I really will miss my Dunkin'. I just cannot bear the thought of going back to this Crystal Lake Dunkin' Donuts.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

Read a news article today that Dunkin' wants to entice customers by making better coffee. I have a novel idea, how about better donuts! Dunkin' Donuts (yes, I purposely used the old name), used to be a great place to go for donuts. Business changes over the years (like no more onsite making of fresh donuts) has made the quality decline significantly over the years. But instead of bringing back the quality of the thing that made them a household name, they are trying to pretend to be someone else [insert brand name coffee shop here].

Maybe they should take a glance over to that other establishment that specialized in pancakes, but tried to insert "burgers" in their name and change the paradigm of their company. Did it work for them? No! Of course not. People have favorite burger places they go to, and it's not the place they've grown to love for pancakes. I will never go to Dunkin' for coffee. I have a specialized coffee franchise that I do for that. I used to go to Dunkin' for donuts, but it doesn't look like they plan on maintaining/improving the quality of those. So I guess Dunkin' is off the visit list altogether. Sad. Used to LOVE Dunkin'!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

Can someone please explain to me why the Dunkin' Donuts on Queens Blvd. across the street from the courts charge me a different price for my coffee every morning?? I order the exact same thing every morning and every morning it's a different price. I believe these people are taking money off the top and charging whatever they want.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

Charging $.80 for butter. I visited Dunkin' Donuts in Hollis, ME on 1/30/2020 and ordered a blueberry muffin with butter. The cashier told me I owed $2.04. As I was getting ready to hand her the money, she said, "I'm sorry, that is $2.84". When I asked why, she stated it was for the price of the butter and apologized stating that she doesn't agree or set the prices. This surprised me that this store would charge extra for the butter. When I got the muffin, I read on the receipt, "ButterSprd w/Canola." This is ridiculous that I just spent that much on imitation butter.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

This is the Dunkin in Yonkers NY at 1 Palisade ave. If I could give this place a zero I would have. ** is the most unprofessional and disrespectful person I ever came across. In the middle my order, she got into it with the customer before me. I had to wait until she was finished arguing with this person. Then she yelled at me and said put your card in. Long story short, I told her she was being very disrespectful. She preceded to argue with me the whole time she was making my food. EVEN When I Was Quiet. When she was finish making my food, she shoved it to me and said Have A Bad Day!! This place needs to be shut down.

This location is also very dirty and the staff touch garbage cans without changing their gloves. I rather spend my hard earn money at Starbucks (great customer service) than this place. I will also encourage my friends and family not to support this place. Matter of fact, I will not be supporting any more Dunkin’ Donuts because of **.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

This involves address 390 N ROCK ISLAND ROAD MARGATE FL on 1/10/2020. I went to the drive through. Cashier was **. The cashier was very rude and disrespectful. He told me in a loud aggressive voice to turn down my music!!! Like really?? I ignore him saying I’m probably not hearing him correctly!! He yelled again, “Turn down your music.” I said, “Sir give me my coffee.” He scream again turn down my music. He then slam the glass window. He threw me my change that was left over. Some coins drop on the floor. He then told me after he waited in a spiteful way before he gave me my coffee, he went to the back. Dont know what he did to my coffee so I did not drink it!! He then told me, “Get out of here!!” I will never go back to this location and I will file every complaint there is to file!! This is disgusting to treat a customer that way!! They need to be train to be more professional.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Always consistently good, good price. I can count on excellent caffeinated drinks and excellent donuts. The menu has expanded and ice cream is excellent too. I don't know what else to say. I don't frequent other fast food restaurants.

Dunkin' Donuts Company Information