2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.60/5

Dunkin' Donuts Reviews

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

Okay. So I just bought myself a new smartphone for $25 @ Wal-Mart. Reason why is, to go all digital for rewards programs. So my number is changed. (I will not give out my new number for reasons on not wanting to get doxxed.) So I sign in to my account with the app I downloaded to my phone, verification runaround strikes as my old number. Why?! Why must we have to stick to our old numbers that are defunct?! I have heard about in New York City that they want to sue Dunkin' for security breaches. So it's a no go on Dunkin' anymore. I had to use up my last reloadable gift card with intent to dispose of.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

Service at all outlets is very spotty. The staff spends most of the time with drive thru and walk ins are always waiting. Always seem to be short on staff. All varieties are not always available. The service has been declining over the years.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

Although I try to avoid the Dunkin Donuts located at 171 Lefante Way in Bayonne, NJ because they regularly get my order wrong In the most ridiculous ways and usually only fill the cup 3/4 of the way with hot beverages, on occasion I do use the drive thru when I’m short on time and on the way out of town. However, after being given a medium hot macchiato in place of a large one on three separate occasions, where I was charged for and the sticker on the cup specified a large, I refuse to go back there. The first time it happened, I assumed it was an honest mistake. The second time, I was annoyed, but again, as I only visit this location when I’m short on time, just didn’t have the time to deal with it. The last time I reluctantly ordered while in the car with a friend because they wanted to stop there.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

I only started going to DD to get the Beyond breakfast sandwich because I’m a vegetarian and wanted to try the sandwich. But getting coffee there is a no-go. Why am I charged 69 cents TWICE for almond milk? The milk you use isn’t even organic like Starbucks’ milk and they only charge 60 cents – one time! No matter the size of the drink. DD charged me (on several occasions) 69 cents twice - for the same drink, medium and large sized. They said it was because the milk is expensive and takes a lot to make a latte. That is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard! This is a scam and the latte is nowhere near as good as the one at Starbucks or Biggby and they don’t overcharge for alternative milk. I won’t be going there again. They can keep the sandwich.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

We buy DD dark roast throughout the country and 95% of the coffee is hot. Lisbon Ohio has a fairly new store. The first time we got warm coffee we accepted the mistake, the next time we stopped we got 3 coffees and again it was warm. Hence the review. Hopefully management reads the reviews and corrects these kind of issues. It is their job!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

The biggest problem with Dunkin' is their quality of a coffee after it's made and keep in mind this happens at 90 percent of the Dunkin' Donuts in Ma. They never mix the coffee so it taste correct or even stir or shake it to mix the sugar ever so all your sugar and flavor is in a pile at the bottom of the cup. Then causes a mess trying to mix it in a car or truck while driving or parked and a bunch of napkins so it doesnt spill everywhere. It's always a disaster getting coffee from dunkin' this has been going an on going huge issue and hence why paying an extra dollar or two for Starbucks is better. For one it's always made correctly, stirred correctly or shaking so it taste correct and there's no pile at the bottom of whatever flavor and sugar you had them put in it. So problem list is.

Problem list:

1) Sugar is always a pile at bottom of cup and flavor.
        2) Xx means more than 1-2 sugars and sane for cream not everyone likes dark coffee so extra extra (xx) means extra!

3) When asked to melt sugar because the coffee is never properly made means melt sugar with hot coffee because the sugar never gets mixed in and I mean never!!!

Also when there's a sale or deal it helps to be clear on the deal specially the order board like after 2pm certain coffee is 2$ but shouldn't have to go on google to see why I didnt get charged 2 dollars because it's a signature flavor which wasnt on order board saying so then spent 10 mins on google making sure I didnt get ripped off cause some places will do it and others won't!!! Thank you. Customers are lost to your competitors due to these issues like coffee being constantly never mixed or stirred enough!!! Which never happens at starbucks ever!!!!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

After spending the afternoon at a Dr's appt and Christmas shopping, I stopped at a Dunkin Donuts in the Apponaug shopping plaza, in Warwick, RI and ordered half a dozen donuts with a large hot coffee. Once I was settled in at home I was looking forward to enjoy my "treats". Much to my disappointment the 2 Boston Creme donuts, which are my favorite, had no Bavarian creme!! The coffee was weak and watery. With this being said, they don't give a senior's discount!

I do agree with previous reviews, when Dunkin first came into existence in the New England area many years ago, their donuts were delicious, larger, fresh and full of filling ingredients! Through the decades this is certainly non-existent! A huge disappointment. Poor food and high prices. I would not recommend going to any Dunkin Donuts! I'll be bringing my business to other donut & coffee shops! So much for these "chain" businesses! Bring back the small families with quality foods & drinks who take PRIDE in their products!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

I regularly place online orders for pick up through the car line. In many instances I get a free coffee which is visible on the order and the local Dunkin' branch doesn’t want to accommodate claiming it's not in their system. This morning Emily who served was extremely rude claiming I don’t know how to place an order. If that was the case how would my receipt show clearly a free coffee!?! No manager to complain to... The small experiences in life leave a lasting impression. This one was certainly a horrible one!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

Everything Dunkin' Donuts sells is artificial. The donut recipes have been changed cause I have been buying them since 1984 & that's when they were "good"! But since all of the stores have been taking over by Arabs/ Pakistani the quality has become garbage. Period! The only decent product they sell are the milkshakes & ice cream oh & some do like their strong coffee. I go to a real donut store now that has real ingredients not the fake ingredients that are now how dunkin' makes. There's it also the same reason Krispy Kreme is going down fast. They changed their recipes. Too big mistake. No one wants fake artificial donuts!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

A staff member skipped people online to take the order of a customer she either knew or spoke her laughing (creole). I spoke to her and said that is not right skipping over someone to take another customer. A guy on line told me I should worry about myself and the employees at Dunkin' Donuts started laughing which is unprofessional. Dunkin donuts 289 Utica Ave Brooklyn NY 11213.

Dunkin' Donuts Company Information