2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

3.6/5 (512 ratings)

About Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?

Original review: July 16, 2021

Today my husband and I went to the Mocksville, NC Dunkin Donuts. We have been avid customers for years, especially him. We pulled up to the drive thru and someone over the intercom said "Welcome to Dun....oh wait no one is there" and disappeared. We waited for about 10 minutes with my husband constantly saying "Hello, hello? I'm here. Can I place an order?"

After a long wait and the drive thru backing up, we decided to pull forward and order at the window. We told the manager what had happened and she insisted we were lying. Did not even try to resolve the situation. She told us to leave. My husband told her "no". I never got to place an order, I would just like some coffee and I'm not moving. She cussed at him and called the law. Now he is banned from this Dunkin. She was rude, insensitive, and did I mention she cursed at us calling us liars. I have contacted corporate, the BBB, and now I'd like to warn others by leaving this review of my horrible experience.

Original review: June 26, 2021

I pre-ordered mine on the app which is supposed to help cut down on time you spend in line. They didn't start the order till arrival nor did they call to tell anyone they didn't have products available. More than one of my items were incorrect. None of which they corrected when told. Dunkin On Milligan is doing a terrible job at customer service and time with orders.

Original review: May 23, 2021

Me & my sister stopped here in between our work schedules today & the drive thru did not move at all for about 15 minutes, we then tried to go inside & the doors were locked in the middle of the day while the workers just stared at us from the inside. Also, upon arriving there was a full lobby of people inside, so they must have locked the doors for a reason unknown because they weren’t focused on their drive thru customers at all. I love this place but it was just extremely inconvenient with an immense lack of urgency regarding a time crunch & the workers were disinterested in what they were doing as a whole. This location was the one off of Kipling & Belleview in Littleton, Colorado.

Original review: May 4, 2021

Tried the new strawberry coconut milk refresher drink yesterday. It had a fake nasty flavor taste! Was horrible! Nowhere near Starbucks pink drink! I love their hot black coffee which I get almost everyday.

Original review: May 1, 2021

This afternoon my regular donut shop was out of Chocolate raised donuts. I decided to check out Dunkin on Snell Avenue a couple miles away. Line seemed short and I was optimistic it’d move fast. 45 minutes later I finally got to the place order part. Alleluia!! I ordered 3 chocolate raised donuts and 1 Boston Cream. Another lengthy wait to cashier and finally on my way home ready for my donut. Opened the bag and it contained the one Boston Cream and 3 CAKE CHOCOLATE GLAZED DONUTS!!! Argh!!!! Gave my hubby the Boston Cream and as mad as I was with the whole horrible experience threw out the others!!! That was my first and last Dunkin experience. It has felt good to take my frustration out with this review but .... will never return or recommend EVER!!!!

Original review: April 30, 2021

I purchased a dozen this am at around 10:30...of the 6 varieties bought, all were drying out already. But my biggest complaint was the lack of filling in the supposedly "filled" donuts: it was less than a tablespoon! So disappointing for something that used to be awesome.

Original review: April 28, 2021

Dunkin app has a glitch and is overcharging for the coconut milk refreshers (the stores systems are too). It's adding 50 cents on for the coconut milk when advertising at the store and the app says mediums are $3. Corporate is saying each franchise store can charge what they want. The sign AND mobile app say a medium is $3. How are they going to charge you an extra 50 cents for a main ingredient for the drink?!? Supposedly the district manager is going to call me. I will boycott them for price gouging in a heartbeat and take it to the media. Watch me.

Oatmilk latte again Oatmilk being main ingredient charge is between 50c to $1 extra for the oatmilk which is a main ingredient. This is also not advertised that you will incur a charge for this main ingredient. If you order an iced americano and add oatmilk then yes there should be an additional charge but how are they charging extra on a main ingredient?!?! I contacted their corporate, the BBB and the news media about their deceptive practices.

#BoycottDunkin #chargingextraformaindrinkingredients #priceguaging #unethicalbusinesspractices #dunkindroppedtheball #dontpurchasedunkincoconutrefreshersuntiltheyfixtheirprices

Original review: April 21, 2021

First off let me say that I LOVE grilled cheese. So when my local Dunkin started offering grilled cheese as an option I was all over it. I ordered mine with ham. The sourdough bread, cheese and ham were terrific together. The biggest issue is the fact that it’s not GRILLED or even TOASTED! My sandwich was a soggy mess!!! I figured it’s a new product so I cut them some slack hoping they’d figure out the proper process to make a grilled cheese. Two weeks later and this morning I, once again, ordered a grilled cheese with ham. And once again - I got a soggy mess!!! Come on Dunkin - it’s not rocket science! Get it right or stop offering it as a viable option!!!

Original review: April 20, 2021

Since March of 2020, I have not been able to get a plain yeast doughnut with white icing. They always have sprinkles. I have tried at all times of day - even a few minutes after they open. Why is it so hard to have plain doughnuts. They have often been out of regular yeats doughnuts too. If you want to only sell coffee, change the name of the store.

Original review: April 2, 2021

The above store never can open on time, and or when I arrive at 4:00/4:05am I am told the coffee isn't ready and they just opened, when in reality they are suppose to open at 4am. At times this causes me to leave without getting coffee or just getting to work with 3 minutes or less to spare to clock in. There is NEVER AN HELLO, GOOD MORNING NOR THANK YOU and I feel as though that's poor customer service.

Dunkin' Donuts Company Information