3.9/5 (576 ratings)

About Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?

Original review: Aug. 5, 2022

DD's food is OK but its coffee is crap and the Perks program is a joke, On top of it, many DD shops do not have a public toilet. Some of those who do keep it closed. I try to avoid DD whenever possible.

Original review: July 25, 2022

This is related to the Dunkin'Donuts at the Terrapin Row (College Park) , Maryland , US store specifically and the communication with their customer service followed by an email on 06/20/2022 to which there's been no response from the company which clearly shows their lack of service, care and no care attitude towards the customers.

I had ordered online via the app and at their said store the order was not reflecting as erroneously I had selected whatever the closest location was displayed in their app. However when I requested the staff, they refused to assist and rather asked to contact the call centre since the payment was already made in advance to save time. The lady at the call centre took ages and transferred to another lady who assured the necessary steps will be taken, it's been more than a month and to this day neither have I received my coffee nor the refund and no apologies for this behaviour. It's a big brand and it sells so a loss of one customer will not make any difference to their pockets however these companies forget that it's us (customers) who have made them big. It may be just a single incident and sincerely hope that the company takes note of it and improve their services and reach out to me.

Original review: July 22, 2022

Oneida NY Dunkin donuts coffee is trash. I stopped going there a year ago and I started driving 15 minutes instead of 3 minutes to go get my coffee because they can never get it right. I was in a rush with my children today so I decided to try Oneida again. Absolutely horrendous. I had to go in and when they corrected my order they gave me a worse coffee. Then I do not receive an apology or a have a good day or anything. The customer service is lacking in the coffee is the worst trash I've ever tasted. I tried my coffee and I spit it out immediately and it made me gag. I cannot believe that this place cannot employ people to make coffee the way people order it. Trash. Rt31 Canastota NY is where it's at. Go there. Oneida is for people who don't care what their drinks taste like. You want flavor and care, Canastota.

Original review: July 19, 2022

On July 15/22 I was traveling with my family to Poconos. We stopped at Dunkin' Donuts located on I-80 Exit 37, at 2:00 PM to get something to eat and drink. We made the order electronically. This location has the worst Customer Service I have seen at any Dunkin in my whole life. Our order was delayed and served incomplete. We were inside the store, not the Drive -through. When we claim the remaining order, the male employee responsible for that was so rude, disrespectful, and foul mouthed we have ever dealt with. Even when we requested to talk the Manager in charge, he tried to calm down that guy, but it was an awful spectacle. We courteously recommend that the Company pays more attention when hiring people to serve customers on the road. We will never visit any Dunkin Donuts in this country in the future. All my family, and especially my little grand-daughters, were so scared and traumatized.

Original review: July 10, 2022

Orlando Florida July 10 2022 on 1135 south Semoron Blvd Orlando Fl 32807 near la costa Drive. This store is the worst run store of any Dunkin that I have ever been to in more than 55 years. From NYC to California, Texas all over the country. The crew that is there around 11 am on Sundays is the most abusive, rude, nasty foul mouthed group of employees I have ever dealt with. The Girl ** was very nasty giving me nasty mean looks, being rude and when she thought I did not hear her using foul mouth words to describe me, then when I rolled my eyes, She (Go head and roll your eyes Blank Blank I don't give a ** ).

Then when I questioned the bill the tall ** man got unpleasant and loud. I have been in Customer service for Twenty years dealing with hundreds of Guests a day sometimes thousands, They got rude all the time =, but I never mistreated them, The companies I worked for would have either terminated or punished me if I had been rude, even to be perceived as being rude. These people should not work there and the manager needs to act.

Original review: June 18, 2022

Stopped by the 408 Elmira Rd Dunkin and ordered 3 turkey sausage sandwiches and 3 drinks. The person repeated back sausage rather than turkey sausage so we corrected the type at the speaker. When we got to the window, we asked to add 3 hash browns, which they did for us. When they handed us our order though, there was only 1 sandwich in it. When we brought it to the attention of the young lady at the window, she cocked her head to the side and gave us attitude, telling us "well you are going to have to drive back around because we don't have time to add that to your order now - we still have to make the sausages". We would have been happy to accommodate, but the attitude was unacceptable and she made no effort to apologize for their mistake. Instead, we told her we would go somewhere else for the rest of our order. We went to the Meadow St location next and they did everything right, including repeating our order.

Original review: May 23, 2022

I frequent this location about 5 times a week. The lady that took my order had a wave cap on her head and she was very unprofessional. My order was incorrect- I tried to get her attention. She came over to the window and slammed the window. I parked my car and I went into the store and the lady that was waiting on me told me that she shut the window because I wanted special treatment. While I was in the lobby the same lady told everyone that was ordering they would need to leave because they were understaff. The lobby was full of Midway ISD students who looked confused and unsure as to what to do next. By far the worst experience.

Original review: May 20, 2022

Our hot sandwiches were served cold. Even the cheese on my bacon and egg croissant was hard and the egg was hardly lukewarm. They were clearly busy as the lady behind making our food told the rest of the customers that she will no longer make hot food. I would have rather waited patiently for hot food. Even if they were understaffed, I would prefer to just wait patiently.

Original review: May 6, 2022

Order a coffee with 2 Sweet and Lows and a apple fritter at Dunkin At Corlies Ave and Route 35 in Neptune NJ. Received coffee with cream and sugar and no apple fritter. At the window I e-ordered the apple fritter and paid with credit card. Received rest of order, but no receipt. I had to sound car horn to get any person to come back to window to get receipt. Not only was I given both receipts, but also received attitude. Poor service and the receipts were missing Store # and Survey Code numbers.

Original review: May 3, 2022

Almost every other day I order at drive thru speaker. It’s this one worker constantly give me attitude for no apparent reason. Today she slam the window in my face. While arguing and threatening me to have somebody come to job and whoop my **. Very unprofessional. Will be taken further action if I come back and she’s still employed!

Original review: May 1, 2022

Dunkin' Donuts chain make their chickens suffer from overcrowded and inhumane conditions. They have no room to move because they are forced into cages with way too many other hens. These cages are filthy and many of the chickens suffer severe claw disease from going through the crates or cages they are forced to stand on. They state they will make changes, but they DO NOT follow through.

Original review: April 23, 2022

My husband went to Dundee Rd Palatine Illinois Dunkin and order at drive thru my coffee. Large caramel macchiato that most of the time I order at Elgin during my work day but this specific store the coffee or the machiatto taste gross, first my husband order hot then when he got at the window they give him cold. And my husband said he order hot first. The register even give my husband dirty looked and when she check the receipt she saw it it’s hot that my husband order and they make the coffee. But machiatto taste so gross. They rush how they just pump caramel. I paid more than $5 in machiatto that taste so gross. I’m very very angry.

Original review: April 20, 2022

When I pulled up to the drive-through, I have a disability where it takes me a minute to get out what I need to say, the man taking my order was very rude and wouldn't even give me a chance to speak. Even when my caregiver said, "Give him a minute, he's trying" and he kept repeating, "Are you ready to order?" when I was speaking and when my caregiver said it, he still didn't get it right. Very annoying day there at the drive-through. I've been a weekly loyal customer for years.

Original review: April 6, 2022

However do not recommend the toast. It is not worth the price. One piece of toast with hummus and 4 pieces of sundried tomatoes. I can make the same thing at home for way less than they charge. I could see if this was outstanding but it is average at most for $3.99. Should cost $1.99 because that’s all it’s worth. Not very happy for the money I spent.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

We have ordered Boston Creme many times. We've noticed an increasing shrinkage of fillings while being charged increasing more. Calls to the store were left unanswered. DDC has seemingly slipped from a pinnacle to the gutter!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2022

I recently made my weekly trip to Dunkin' Donuts to purchase Donuts for the coworkers as I do weekly. When we opened the box we found heart shaped donuts (About half the size of normal). This is a total ripoff. If Dunkin wants to be cute about Valentine's Day with their donut shapes they should at least reduce the price. I'm sure these heart donuts are only 1/2 the size of normal. Dunkin has lost a regular customer. It's crap like this that puts a bad taste in the mouth of customers.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2022

I go through Dunkin’ Donuts drive-through daily and since there has been new management they cannot get my coffee right. I use the Dunkin’ Donuts app, so there should be no question, however even if I go during peak times the coffee is cold when it supposed to be hot. Very disappointed, might start going to Starbucks.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

I ordered 2 muffins, 2 glazed donuts, 2 coffees and a breakfast wrap through the drive through. When I got home I had only 1 muffin and a no breakfast wrap. It is too cold to go back to get the rest of my order. Why is it incompetent people think they should be paid $15 an hour. Later, as I read through their reviews, this behavior is fairly common.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

My experiences are between Baltimore, MD 21229 and Silver Spring, MD 20904. Why is Baltimore Natl Pk one of the only restaurants that CHARGE MORE money and give less? I ordered the same Med Coffee, Bagel toasted with butter, egg and bacon on Frederick Ave. I was charged $6.98 before tax and given 3 strips of bacon, plus they charged $.50 for butter. I was charged $7.?? (tossed the receipt) on Baltimore Nat'l for 2 strips of bacon. In Silver Spring 20904 they did not charge for butter and gave 3 strips of bacon for $6.28 before taxes. Baltimore Natl Pk in my travels are the ONLY of the three that gives 2 strips of bacon and charge MORE. I also noticed that the bagel was a little smaller at Silver Spring, but much more tastier and fresh. WHY the difference?

Original review: Jan. 2, 2022

I have always been a fan of Dunkin over Starbucks. I like being able to place an order on the app ahead of time, but I have to say that it’s worthless. They have never gotten my order right! I shouldn’t have to check my order to make sure that the 3 things that I ordered are correct!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

Went to the Dunkin Donuts on J Clyde Morris Blvd and after ordering & paying we were given something totally different than what was ordered & tasted horrible. Can not reach the store or any other store via telephone! VERY FRUSTRATING!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

We arrived at Dunkin Donuts on Winfield Dunn Parkway at around 12. It took them nearly ten minutes to address that we were there in the drive through and then proceeded to tell us that they were out of nearly everything we attempted to order. I ended up ordering a Caramel Craze signature latte and blueberry donut. Both of which ended up being incorrect when they handed them to us. When we pulled up to the window it took around another ten minutes for them to tell us our total because the girls working there were standing around chatting and laughing with one another. The girl that took my card was rude. My order was completely incorrect. I got an orange cranberry muffin and a hot peppermint mocha. I will never go back to this location again.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

I can't believe this business even bothers to open its doors. Chances are they're out of whatever you want or they make it very sloppy and recently sat at the window for 5 minutes just for coffee I drove off without the coffee. Talk about the week. The stupid in the useless.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2021

Dunkin' Donuts on NW 103 Street and NW 7 Avenue. Store operation is a nightmare. I entered the store at 6:18 am, only to be told they were not open to the public. On the sign it clearly states they open at 6am. This store has a number of professionalism issues that need to be addressed.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

Usually 4-5 people standing around. Ordered stuff mini bagels this am. Order was frozen solid. Waited in line ordered again - same issue. Waited in line and requested that they at least try - order was heated so much the cream cheese disappeared. No "I’m sorry for the inconvenience" just “Here you go”. I go here a lot. Never again. Good coffee today but the experience is usually disappointing. The big, curly haired young man was pretending to shoot baskets as I waited. Do yourself. favor and go to Capital Blvd or Dunn Rd stores. This Dunkin’ is awful.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

A while back I contacted Dunkin about my experience with coffee in one particular store. They gave my information to the manager who contacted me to describe the problem. He thanked me for my input and hung up. At no time was l offered a replacement for the coffee I paid for.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Ordered 2 bagels online and get to the store to find out they're out of bagels and had no substitutes. Asked for a refund of $4.28 and was told I had get thru the online app where I ordered. Have yet to receive it. Called several times to no avail. Sent two emails and still haven't received my refund. Very disappointed with Dunkin and their staff.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

Dunkin Donuts in El Paso Texas on Yarbrough and I-10 and the one on Edgemere Continue to run out of donuts. This is hard to believe?? When that's what they're supposed to do.! Dunkin Donuts on Yarbrough is 24 hours, Make some more!!! (Donuts) Don't tell your customers you're out.

The name on the building is donuts, sad. Duncan needs better help.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

I went through the drive through and ordered 2 medium pumpkin spice signature lattes and the sign said they were 3 dollars. The person told me the total which came out to 6 dollars plus tax. I get to the window and the person working there had no idea what we ordered and asked if I had ordered cold brews. When I told her again what I ordered the price went up and she told me that the sign was wrong and the prices were changed. Fine it's only a dollar or so more. They ended up taking the cold brews they made adding some milk or creme and then passing it off to me as pumpkin iced lattes which is not what ordered. At that point I was done so I took them and left. How is it possible that the person at the drive through knew exactly what I ordered and gave me the price but the person at the register had no idea?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

Waited in line for over 20 minutes. By time I got to the intercom they waited 3 minutes before even addressing me. From the order being placed to receiving it took 10 minutes keeping me in line for 30 minutes. There was only 4 cars in front of me including the one at the window. Service time is terrible. Only ordered 2 drinks.

Dunkin' Donuts Company Information