3.8/5 (165 ratings)

About Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?

Original review: Feb. 4, 2022

I recently made my weekly trip to Dunkin' Donuts to purchase Donuts for the coworkers as I do weekly. When we opened the box we found heart shaped donuts (About half the size of normal). This is a total ripoff. If Dunkin wants to be cute about Valentine's Day with their donut shapes they should at least reduce the price. I'm sure these heart donuts are only 1/2 the size of normal. Dunkin has lost a regular customer. It's crap like this that puts a bad taste in the mouth of customers.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2022

I go through Dunkin’ Donuts drive-through daily and since there has been new management they cannot get my coffee right. I use the Dunkin’ Donuts app, so there should be no question, however even if I go during peak times the coffee is cold when it supposed to be hot. Very disappointed, might start going to Starbucks.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

I ordered 2 muffins, 2 glazed donuts, 2 coffees and a breakfast wrap through the drive through. When I got home I had only 1 muffin and a no breakfast wrap. It is too cold to go back to get the rest of my order. Why is it incompetent people think they should be paid $15 an hour. Later, as I read through their reviews, this behavior is fairly common.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

My experiences are between Baltimore, MD 21229 and Silver Spring, MD 20904. Why is Baltimore Natl Pk one of the only restaurants that CHARGE MORE money and give less? I ordered the same Med Coffee, Bagel toasted with butter, egg and bacon on Frederick Ave. I was charged $6.98 before tax and given 3 strips of bacon, plus they charged $.50 for butter. I was charged $7.?? (tossed the receipt) on Baltimore Nat'l for 2 strips of bacon. In Silver Spring 20904 they did not charge for butter and gave 3 strips of bacon for $6.28 before taxes. Baltimore Natl Pk in my travels are the ONLY of the three that gives 2 strips of bacon and charge MORE. I also noticed that the bagel was a little smaller at Silver Spring, but much more tastier and fresh. WHY the difference?

Original review: Jan. 2, 2022

I have always been a fan of Dunkin over Starbucks. I like being able to place an order on the app ahead of time, but I have to say that it’s worthless. They have never gotten my order right! I shouldn’t have to check my order to make sure that the 3 things that I ordered are correct!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

Went to the Dunkin Donuts on J Clyde Morris Blvd and after ordering & paying we were given something totally different than what was ordered & tasted horrible. Can not reach the store or any other store via telephone! VERY FRUSTRATING!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

We arrived at Dunkin Donuts on Winfield Dunn Parkway at around 12. It took them nearly ten minutes to address that we were there in the drive through and then proceeded to tell us that they were out of nearly everything we attempted to order. I ended up ordering a Caramel Craze signature latte and blueberry donut. Both of which ended up being incorrect when they handed them to us. When we pulled up to the window it took around another ten minutes for them to tell us our total because the girls working there were standing around chatting and laughing with one another. The girl that took my card was rude. My order was completely incorrect. I got an orange cranberry muffin and a hot peppermint mocha. I will never go back to this location again.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

I can't believe this business even bothers to open its doors. Chances are they're out of whatever you want or they make it very sloppy and recently sat at the window for 5 minutes just for coffee I drove off without the coffee. Talk about the week. The stupid in the useless.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2021

Dunkin' Donuts on NW 103 Street and NW 7 Avenue. Store operation is a nightmare. I entered the store at 6:18 am, only to be told they were not open to the public. On the sign it clearly states they open at 6am. This store has a number of professionalism issues that need to be addressed.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

Usually 4-5 people standing around. Ordered stuff mini bagels this am. Order was frozen solid. Waited in line ordered again - same issue. Waited in line and requested that they at least try - order was heated so much the cream cheese disappeared. No "I’m sorry for the inconvenience" just “Here you go”. I go here a lot. Never again. Good coffee today but the experience is usually disappointing. The big, curly haired young man was pretending to shoot baskets as I waited. Do yourself. favor and go to Capital Blvd or Dunn Rd stores. This Dunkin’ is awful.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

A while back I contacted Dunkin about my experience with coffee in one particular store. They gave my information to the manager who contacted me to describe the problem. He thanked me for my input and hung up. At no time was l offered a replacement for the coffee I paid for.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Ordered 2 bagels online and get to the store to find out they're out of bagels and had no substitutes. Asked for a refund of $4.28 and was told I had get thru the online app where I ordered. Have yet to receive it. Called several times to no avail. Sent two emails and still haven't received my refund. Very disappointed with Dunkin and their staff.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

Dunkin Donuts in El Paso Texas on Yarbrough and I-10 and the one on Edgemere Continue to run out of donuts. This is hard to believe?? When that's what they're supposed to do.! Dunkin Donuts on Yarbrough is 24 hours, Make some more!!! (Donuts) Don't tell your customers you're out.

The name on the building is donuts, sad. Duncan needs better help.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

I went through the drive through and ordered 2 medium pumpkin spice signature lattes and the sign said they were 3 dollars. The person told me the total which came out to 6 dollars plus tax. I get to the window and the person working there had no idea what we ordered and asked if I had ordered cold brews. When I told her again what I ordered the price went up and she told me that the sign was wrong and the prices were changed. Fine it's only a dollar or so more. They ended up taking the cold brews they made adding some milk or creme and then passing it off to me as pumpkin iced lattes which is not what ordered. At that point I was done so I took them and left. How is it possible that the person at the drive through knew exactly what I ordered and gave me the price but the person at the register had no idea?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

Waited in line for over 20 minutes. By time I got to the intercom they waited 3 minutes before even addressing me. From the order being placed to receiving it took 10 minutes keeping me in line for 30 minutes. There was only 4 cars in front of me including the one at the window. Service time is terrible. Only ordered 2 drinks.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

With the exception of a few stores, the donut quality is terrible. The donuts are not baked at the store and are delivered, and most of the time are not fresh and are doughy even in the morning. It seems like they heat or keep them under a heat lamp. For $11 a dozen, it's a rip-off!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2021

Went there for breakfast and found an invoice folded in my egg sandwich, very unpleasant experience. Who knows what kind of germs I digested, call the headquarters and they took the info and say the store manager was going to call me and never got a call, definitely never go back to that location, Naples (Golden Gate Parkway location).

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

I was a passenger while my wife drove thru the drive-thru. The lady didn't understand what we were saying, so we drove on up to the window. She ignored us a while and when she did come to the window, she said somewhat angrily that they didn't take orders at the window, and said, "What do you want?" We decided to just leave. My wife is Asian, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it; But another time, they didn't understand my order and asked me to drive up. The lady had a key tattoo on her neck. I usually let it go if someone is rude to me, but when someone's rude to my wife, I have to say something.

Original review: July 18, 2021

Love this store. The employees always get and make my order exactly the way I want to. They are always really nice especially the girl wearing the hijab. I absolutely love her service. She is polite, and is patient enough to get my order and make it just right.

Original review: July 16, 2021

Today my husband and I went to the Mocksville, NC Dunkin Donuts. We have been avid customers for years, especially him. We pulled up to the drive thru and someone over the intercom said "Welcome to Dun....oh wait no one is there" and disappeared. We waited for about 10 minutes with my husband constantly saying "Hello, hello? I'm here. Can I place an order?"

After a long wait and the drive thru backing up, we decided to pull forward and order at the window. We told the manager what had happened and she insisted we were lying. Did not even try to resolve the situation. She told us to leave. My husband told her "no". I never got to place an order, I would just like some coffee and I'm not moving. She cussed at him and called the law. Now he is banned from this Dunkin. She was rude, insensitive, and did I mention she cursed at us calling us liars. I have contacted corporate, the BBB, and now I'd like to warn others by leaving this review of my horrible experience.

Original review: June 26, 2021

I pre-ordered mine on the app which is supposed to help cut down on time you spend in line. They didn't start the order till arrival nor did they call to tell anyone they didn't have products available. More than one of my items were incorrect. None of which they corrected when told. Dunkin On Milligan is doing a terrible job at customer service and time with orders.

Original review: May 23, 2021

Me & my sister stopped here in between our work schedules today & the drive thru did not move at all for about 15 minutes, we then tried to go inside & the doors were locked in the middle of the day while the workers just stared at us from the inside. Also, upon arriving there was a full lobby of people inside, so they must have locked the doors for a reason unknown because they weren’t focused on their drive thru customers at all. I love this place but it was just extremely inconvenient with an immense lack of urgency regarding a time crunch & the workers were disinterested in what they were doing as a whole. This location was the one off of Kipling & Belleview in Littleton, Colorado.

Original review: May 4, 2021

Tried the new strawberry coconut milk refresher drink yesterday. It had a fake nasty flavor taste! Was horrible! Nowhere near Starbucks pink drink! I love their hot black coffee which I get almost everyday.

Original review: May 1, 2021

This afternoon my regular donut shop was out of Chocolate raised donuts. I decided to check out Dunkin on Snell Avenue a couple miles away. Line seemed short and I was optimistic it’d move fast. 45 minutes later I finally got to the place order part. Alleluia!! I ordered 3 chocolate raised donuts and 1 Boston Cream. Another lengthy wait to cashier and finally on my way home ready for my donut. Opened the bag and it contained the one Boston Cream and 3 CAKE CHOCOLATE GLAZED DONUTS!!! Argh!!!! Gave my hubby the Boston Cream and as mad as I was with the whole horrible experience threw out the others!!! That was my first and last Dunkin experience. It has felt good to take my frustration out with this review but .... will never return or recommend EVER!!!!

Original review: April 30, 2021

I purchased a dozen this am at around 10:30...of the 6 varieties bought, all were drying out already. But my biggest complaint was the lack of filling in the supposedly "filled" donuts: it was less than a tablespoon! So disappointing for something that used to be awesome.

Original review: April 28, 2021

Dunkin app has a glitch and is overcharging for the coconut milk refreshers (the stores systems are too). It's adding 50 cents on for the coconut milk when advertising at the store and the app says mediums are $3. Corporate is saying each franchise store can charge what they want. The sign AND mobile app say a medium is $3. How are they going to charge you an extra 50 cents for a main ingredient for the drink?!? Supposedly the district manager is going to call me. I will boycott them for price gouging in a heartbeat and take it to the media. Watch me.

Oatmilk latte again Oatmilk being main ingredient charge is between 50c to $1 extra for the oatmilk which is a main ingredient. This is also not advertised that you will incur a charge for this main ingredient. If you order an iced americano and add oatmilk then yes there should be an additional charge but how are they charging extra on a main ingredient?!?! I contacted their corporate, the BBB and the news media about their deceptive practices.

#BoycottDunkin #chargingextraformaindrinkingredients #priceguaging #unethicalbusinesspractices #dunkindroppedtheball #dontpurchasedunkincoconutrefreshersuntiltheyfixtheirprices

Original review: April 21, 2021

First off let me say that I LOVE grilled cheese. So when my local Dunkin started offering grilled cheese as an option I was all over it. I ordered mine with ham. The sourdough bread, cheese and ham were terrific together. The biggest issue is the fact that it’s not GRILLED or even TOASTED! My sandwich was a soggy mess!!! I figured it’s a new product so I cut them some slack hoping they’d figure out the proper process to make a grilled cheese. Two weeks later and this morning I, once again, ordered a grilled cheese with ham. And once again - I got a soggy mess!!! Come on Dunkin - it’s not rocket science! Get it right or stop offering it as a viable option!!!

Original review: April 20, 2021

Since March of 2020, I have not been able to get a plain yeast doughnut with white icing. They always have sprinkles. I have tried at all times of day - even a few minutes after they open. Why is it so hard to have plain doughnuts. They have often been out of regular yeats doughnuts too. If you want to only sell coffee, change the name of the store.

Original review: April 2, 2021

The above store never can open on time, and or when I arrive at 4:00/4:05am I am told the coffee isn't ready and they just opened, when in reality they are suppose to open at 4am. At times this causes me to leave without getting coffee or just getting to work with 3 minutes or less to spare to clock in. There is NEVER AN HELLO, GOOD MORNING NOR THANK YOU and I feel as though that's poor customer service.

Original review: March 22, 2021

Dunkin Donuts this morning....YUCKKKK I have NEVER had bad at Dunkin but today...EVERYTHING HORRIBLE. So disappointed!!! Customer Service was horrible. Half food missing. Rest food horrible taste and wasnt even done. Ordered Sausage Egg and egg was runny. Blueberry Matcha tasted like watery paste. This location was on Harshman Dayton Ohio.

Dunkin' Donuts Company Information