2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.45/5

Dunkin' Donuts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

I'm old enough to remember when Dunkin Donuts actually carried DONUTS!! I stopped this week and found a glazed, bavarian creme and possibly a chocolate donut on the menu. I remember donuts with sprinkles, nuts, cream filled, powder sugar and so many varieties it was hard do choose. If you're gonna have donuts in the name, ya gotta have DONUTS!!! Maybe call it Dunkin Sandwiches or Dunkin Soup and Salad. BRING back DONUTS.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

Whenever there is a problem with app. or rewards it literally takes weeks to hear back, if ever. I have called, no answer after hours. Emailed, still no response, weeks can pass!!!! I am still waiting after reaching out last week. It should not take this long to respond!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

Frankly this is my fourth poor experience at a brand new Dunkin' Donuts in my area of Petersburg, Va. Today I was handed a chocolate covered medium coffee cup. Who does that? The cashier noticed the chocolate on the cup, turned around as if she was going to wipe it off, and decided not to and brought it to me anyway. Last night I went for coffee and donuts I was first misquoted my total and the young lady apologized. No big deal but I'm waiting for my donuts and another girl comes to the window after my long wait, passes the donuts to me without a thank you for waiting have a nice day or anything. A time before I called asking if they had 6 Bavaria cream (yes I called because they never have any popular donuts available). I was told they had 6. When I got there they only had 2. When I mentioned I called the response was, "Oh that was you?".

Here is the icing on the cake. My very first visit during COVID 19, after the excitement of waiting for them to open we get dressed up to go get our favorite coffee and donuts. I order my delicious XL coffee extra cream regular sugar, the cashier gives it to me. We pull off. I go to drink it and she has not put the top on all the way, coffee all over my nice white top. I am a serious coffee drinker, Dunkin' Donuts is my favorite, but I don't feel like Dunkin' Donuts values my business. You don't value me enough to train your staff to get it right the first time so your customers rush to come back. I am so disappointed but in the end, it is your loss.

My purchase of coffee and donuts at your establishment should be a pleasure for your staff and your bottom line for every guest who pulls into your drive-thru or opens your business door. Anything less is not acceptable to me, my dollar, my time, or my gas! You lost a loyal customer and I will not give Petersburg Dunkin' Donuts another opportunity to let me down!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2020

Employees wearing insulting obnoxious and offensive political masks at work on 08/10/2020. On 08/12/2020 I complained about the restrooms being close. An employee Donald C. responded with threats of PHYSICAL VIOLENCE.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2020

I am physically disabled and often order from Dunkin’ Donuts in my neighborhood of Bayside Queens. I use the DD app to place my orders. There is always something missing from my orders on more than 1 occasion. I’m constantly have to check my orders to see if anything is missing. I have to say I enjoy the product.

Original review: July 29, 2020

I went to DD and was being waited on by a young woman behind the counter. As I received my order, a second female clerk asked another customer if she could have his order. He had some kind of automotive or construction job, and was covered in grime and grease. He stepped up to the counter, he was wearing no mask and was about one foot away from me. I had paid with a twenty, and was waiting for my change. I got my change and left as quickly as I could. The clerk should have waited till I was away from the counter before helping him, or at least, assisted him further down the counter so that there was some distancing between us. The DD I visited is at the Lukoil service station at 2193 Route 27 in Edison NJ. Be careful at this shop.

Original review: June 18, 2020

When in drive thru get wronged change or drink or bad product. They will not fix problem. They just say, "Get the hell out of here, why do you come here go!!" They are rude, if otamt people who do not care about product quality or their customers and do not deserve anyone's business.

Original review: June 12, 2020

I ordered coffee at Leicester Dunkin' Donuts and the kid at the register threw my .80 in his tip cup without even asking me, and the way he did it I could tell it wasn't the first time! It was habit. What makes DD's workers so special? I stand in line everywhere I go! My family will never go to Dunkin' Donuts again. The coffee is just water to sell turbo shots.

Original review: March 8, 2020

I enrolled in Dunkin' Donuts Perks program for years and used the website to add funds to my card. A few months ago I tried to add funds and the system stated I needed to provide a cell number to be sent a code to verify my identity. I use The two step verification process with other companies, but I have always been provided with options, email or a phone call. Not with this company, it's cell number only! They are trying to force me to buy a cell phone or use someone's else's! That is not good customer service!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

The Dunkin' Donuts in my town has very pleasant employees, but you have to wait a long time even when there is no one else in the drive-thru. They NEVER have French Crullers and, as often as not, they don't have eggs either. How can you keep a breakfast place open without eggs?

Dunkin' Donuts Company Information